时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[00:05] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:06] | Mom! No! | 妈妈 不 |
[00:07] | Mom is trapped in another reality. | 妈妈被困在了另一个世界里 |
[00:10] | Here’s the plan — we grab Satan | 计划是这样的 我们抓住撒旦 |
[00:12] | and we use his grace to open up a door between two universes. | 用他的能量开启两个宇宙之间的大门 |
[00:15] | And we get Mom, we get Jack, and we get out. | 然后我们救出妈妈和杰克 离开那里 |
[00:17] | Well, at least we know the spell we need is in there. | 至少我们知道我们需要的咒语在里面 |
[00:19] | We need four major ingredients — | 我们需要四种主要原料 |
[00:21] | the grace of an archangel, a fruit from the Tree of Life, | 大天使能量 生命之树的果实 |
[00:25] | the Seal of Solomon, | 所罗门封印 |
[00:26] | and the blood of a most holy man. | 还有”最神圣的人”的血 |
[00:28] | We find those things, we can bring everybody home. | 找到这些东西 就能带大家回家 |
[02:06] | So? | 怎么样 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么 |
[02:10] | You find anything on the Seal of Solomon? | 你找到所罗门封印了吗 |
[02:13] | Well, I’ve been digging through the lore, | 我一直在查传说 |
[02:16] | but so far, nothing. | 但到目前还没结果 |
[02:18] | Great. So we got Cass in Syria dodging bullets, | 太好了 小卡在叙利亚躲子弹 |
[02:21] | trying to find fruit from the Tree of Life. | 想找到生命之树的果实 |
[02:24] | We don’t know where Lucifer is, | 我们不知道路西法在哪 |
[02:25] | so we can’t get grace from an archangel. | 所以我们拿不到大天使的能量 |
[02:27] | And what’s the, uh, the last ingredient of this spell | 这个咒语最后那个我们肯定找不到的 |
[02:29] | we’re never gonna find? | 原料是什么来着 |
[02:31] | Blood of a most holy man. | 最神圣的人的血 |
[02:34] | A most holy man. | 最神圣的人 |
[02:35] | What — — what — what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[02:37] | No idea. I’ve been thinking maybe, uh, blood of a saint? | 不知道 我在想 或许是圣徒的血 |
[02:41] | – A saint? – Yeah. | -圣徒 -嗯 |
[02:44] | Yeah, should be easy to get. | 嗯 应该不难 |
[02:47] | Well, actually, uh, | 其实 |
[02:48] | turns out there’s a huge market for religious relics. | 原来宗教文物的市场很大 |
[02:51] | Hair of a martyr, um, | 殉道者的头发 |
[02:53] | nails from the True Cross. | 真正十字架上的钉子 |
[02:56] | Okay, okay. One, ew. | 好吧 首先 恶心 |
[02:58] | Two, where is this market? | 二 这个市场在哪 |
[03:00] | Online. | 线上 |
[03:02] | The Internet. | 互联网啊 |
[03:04] | Not just for porn anymore. | 不是只有黄片了 |
[03:08] | Anyway, uh, | 总之 |
[03:09] | a lot of this is fake, obviously, | 有很多都是假的 不用说 |
[03:11] | but I-I did find one dealer who seems to be legit — | 但我找到了一个经销商似乎卖的是好货 |
[03:15] | Margaret Astor. | 玛格丽特·阿斯特 |
[03:17] | Worth a shot? | 值得一试吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Good. Why not? | 好啊 何不呢 |
[03:21] | I don’t think I can take another one | 我觉得我再也吃不下这些 |
[03:22] | of these cold pieces of Papa Giovanni’s. | 冷乔巴尼爸爸披萨了 |
[03:40] | Miss Astor? | 阿斯特小姐 |
[03:43] | Ms. Will do. | 叫小姐就行 |
[03:44] | Of course. Great. Uh, may we sit? | 当然 好啊 我们可以坐下吗 |
[03:47] | Please. | 请吧 |
[03:53] | So gentlemen, what can I do for you? | 先生们 有什么可帮你们的 |
[03:55] | Okay, we, um, we’re interested in obtaining | 好 我们有兴趣得到一件 |
[03:57] | a very rare religious artifact, and — and we were told | 非常珍贵的宗教文物 我们得知 |
[04:02] | that maybe you’d be the person to help us out. | 你或许是可以帮助我们的人 |
[04:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[04:07] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[04:08] | The Internet. | 互联网 |
[04:11] | So…this is not a personal recommendation? | 所以 不是有人推荐你们来的 |
[04:14] | No. Um, is — is that a problem? | 不 这是个问题吗 |
[04:19] | Personal relationships are very important to me. | 人际关系对我非常重要 |
[04:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | Well, um… | 那么 |
[04:35] | I would personally appreciate | 我个人会非常感激 |
[04:38] | any help you could give us. | 您能提供的一切帮助 |
[04:44] | What sort of help do you need? | 你需要什么样的帮助 |
[04:46] | We need, um… | 我们需要 |
[04:49] | the blood of a saint. | 圣徒的血 |
[04:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[04:53] | – What ever for? – Does it matter? | -做什么啊 -重要吗 |
[04:58] | I was asking… | 我是在问… |
[05:01] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[05:04] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[05:11] | So, Sam, what can you tell me? | 那么 萨姆 跟我说说吧 |
[05:14] | Unfortunately, not very much. | 很遗憾 我说不了太多 |
[05:16] | Just that it’s very, very important to us. | 只能说这对我们非常重要 |
[05:21] | To me. | 对于我 |
[05:23] | Well, of course it is. | 好吧 当然了 |
[05:25] | Blood of a saint — | 圣徒的血 |
[05:26] | very rare, very expensive. | 非常罕见 非常昂贵 |
[05:30] | It just so happens I might know one person | 我碰巧知道个人 |
[05:32] | who would have such an item. | 或许这有这东西 |
[05:35] | Do I dare give you the name? | 我可以告诉你他的名字吗 |
[05:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:39] | I would be very much in your debt. | 我会欠你个大人情的 |
[05:45] | Well, that’s lovely. | 那太好了 |
[05:48] | But know, Sam… | 但是 萨姆 |
[05:51] | I like to collect on what’s owed to me. | 我可是喜欢收账的 |
[05:55] | His name is Richard Greenstreet. | 他叫理查德·格林斯锥 |
[05:57] | He lives in Seattle. | 他住在西雅图 |
[05:59] | I’ll provide an introduction, but that’s as far as I’ll go. | 我可以为你们引荐 但也到此为止了 |
[06:02] | Perfect. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Oh, don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[06:07] | Greenstreet has all the trappings of a gentleman, | 格林斯锥有绅士的风度 |
[06:09] | but… | 但是 |
[06:11] | I would advise caution. | 我建议你们小心行事 |
[06:20] | Your names again? | 你们叫什么来着 |
[06:23] | This is Sam. I’m Dean Vaughn. | 这位是萨姆 我是迪恩·沃恩 |
[06:25] | We are from Rhode Island. | 我们来自罗德岛 |
[06:26] | Rhode Island. My, you are a long way from home. | 罗德岛 天呐 那你们离家很远了 |
[06:30] | Do you happen to know the Manchin twins out of Newport? | 你们认识纽波特的曼靳双胞胎吗 |
[06:33] | The Manchin twins? | 曼靳双胞胎 |
[06:34] | Uh, well, we don’t know them personally, | 我们没见过他们 |
[06:36] | but obviously, we know of them. | 但是 不用说 我们听说过他们 |
[06:39] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:40] | Because to the best of my knowledge, | 因为就我所知 |
[06:42] | there are no Manchin twins from Newport. | 纽波特没有什么曼靳双胞胎 |
[06:47] | So who are you really? | 你们究竟是谁 |
[06:50] | This is Sam. I’m Dean Winchester. | 这是萨姆 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[06:52] | We were told that you might have something that we need. | 我们得知你可能有我们需要的东西 |
[06:54] | What might that be? | 是什么 |
[06:56] | Blood of a saint. | 圣徒的血 |
[06:59] | The blood of a saint. | 圣徒的血 |
[07:01] | Why…yes. | 是啊 |
[07:02] | I do believe I possess such an item. | 我的确有这个东西 |
[07:05] | Cost me a small fortune to obtain. | 为了得到它我还花费不小呢 |
[07:08] | Right. We need some for a worthy cause. | 嗯 我们需要一点用于崇高的事业 |
[07:11] | I gave up on worthy causes years ago. | 我很多年前就放弃了崇高事业 |
[07:13] | And as I said, the blood cost me a fortune. | 我也说了 血我花了不少钱才得到 |
[07:16] | Judging by your Montgomery Ward suits | 从你们的蒙哥马利沃德西装 |
[07:18] | and your cheap ties, | 和廉价领带来看 |
[07:20] | I’m guessing you don’t have a small fortune, | 你们应该是付不起那个钱的 |
[07:23] | or, for that matter, two nickels to rub together. | 恐怕连一毛钱都没有吧 |
[07:26] | So I’m quite afraid this has been a waste of your time, | 所以恐怕 你们白浪费了时间 |
[07:29] | and more importantly, mine. | 更重要的是 还浪费了我的 |
[07:35] | Good day, gentlemen. | 再见了 先生们 |
[07:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:46] | I suppose we can be of service to one another. | 我想我们可以互相帮助 |
[07:51] | Since you had the nerve to come in here under false pretenses, | 既然你们有胆量以假身份来找我 |
[07:54] | I assume you won’t be above a little bit of chicanery. | 你们应该做得出行骗欺诈之事吧 |
[08:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:02] | We’re listening. | 我们在听 |
[08:05] | Sit. | 坐 |
[08:10] | A short while ago, a valuable item that I covet | 不久之前 我觊觎的一件珍贵物品 |
[08:13] | was removed from its ancestral home in Malta. | 被从它一直存放的地方 马耳他盗走 |
[08:17] | I believe the thief was working | 我认为贼人是在为 |
[08:18] | for a man named Santino Scarpatti. | 桑蒂诺·斯卡帕迪工作 |
[08:21] | Scarpatti, the mob boss? | 斯卡帕迪 那个黑帮老大 |
[08:23] | You’ve heard of him. | 你听说过他 |
[08:24] | I’ve heard enough to know he kills people. | 我听说他杀人 |
[08:27] | Oh, yes. I suppose he does. | 是的 好像是的 |
[08:30] | In any case, here is my proposal — | 总之 我的提议是 |
[08:33] | you procure said item for me, | 你们为我拿到那件物品 |
[08:36] | and I will trade it for the blood. | 我就拿血跟你们换 |
[08:42] | And what kind of item is it that we’re talking about? | 究竟是什么东西 |
[08:45] | The skull of St. Peter. | 圣彼得的头骨 |
[08:51] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:52] | we steal the skull from the head of the Seattle mob. | 我们从西雅图黑帮头子那里把头骨偷回来 |
[08:57] | In exchange, you’ll give us the blood of… | 作为交换 你就把血给我们 那是… |
[09:00] | St. Ignatius. | 圣伊格内修斯 |
[09:04] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[09:07] | Yeah. We can do that. No problem. | 嗯 可以做到 没问题 |
[09:10] | What else can you tell us? | 你还能告诉我们什么 |
[09:11] | Rumor has it, the skull is supposed | 据说 头骨要在 |
[09:12] | to be turned over tomorrow night. | 明晚交货 |
[09:14] | Unfortunately, I don’t know the name of the thief | 很遗憾 我不知道贼人的名字 |
[09:17] | or where the meet is supposed to take place. | 也不知道交接的地点 |
[09:19] | That’s not a lot to go on. | 这线索不多 |
[09:22] | I have faith. | 我有信心 |
[09:26] | So this is what we’ve come to? Thieves? | 我们就变成这样了 做贼 |
[09:28] | Hey, you want the blood, right? Well… | 你要血吧 那就… |
[09:31] | Besides, the thing’s already stolen. | 再说 本就已经是赃物了 |
[09:33] | Really? That’s your rationale? | 是吗 你就这么给自己开脱 |
[09:35] | Well, hey, I’m not perfect. | 我不是完人嘛 |
[09:37] | And by the way, neither are you, okay? | 再说 你也不是 |
[09:39] | Oh, so, what? Now you’re above a little, uh, chicanery? | 怎么 你连一点行骗欺诈都不肯做了吗 |
[09:43] | Look, this isn’t a perfect world we’re trying to save, okay. | 我们要拯救的不是一个完美的世界 |
[09:45] | And if I’m not perfect trying to save it, then so be it. | 如果拯救它的我也不完美 那只能如此 |
[09:48] | Come on. You with me or not? | 走吧 来不来 |
[10:01] | Whatcha readin’? | 看什么呢 |
[10:06] | A book on the supernatural. | 关于超自然的书 |
[10:08] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[10:09] | So you’re into the supernatural? | 你喜欢超自然吗 |
[10:11] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:14] | I should sit down. | 我坐下说吧 |
[10:15] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[10:19] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪了 -没事 |
[10:22] | – I got it. – Nice timing. | -我查到了 -真会挑时机 |
[10:24] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | All right, get this. So I hacked into airline records | 听着 我黑进了航班记录 |
[10:26] | and checked the names of anybody and everybody | 查看了所有在头骨 |
[10:28] | who traveled from Malta to Seattle | 失窃后的三天内 |
[10:30] | in the first three days after the skull was stolen. | 从马耳他去西雅图的人 |
[10:32] | There were five people. | 一共有五个人 |
[10:33] | The fifth guy named, uh… | 第五个人叫 |
[10:36] | Antonio Miele. | 安东尼奥·米莱 |
[10:39] | What little past I can dig up on him seems… | 从我能挖到的他的过去来看 |
[10:43] | checkered. | 他很有问题 |
[10:44] | Sounds a little thin, | 有点单薄 |
[10:45] | but you wouldn’t happen to know where this Miele guy is right now, | 但是 你不会恰好知道这个米莱现在 |
[10:48] | would you? | 在哪吧 |
[10:49] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 我知道 |
[10:51] | He checked into the Patricia Hotel | 他昨天入住了西雅图 |
[10:53] | right here in downtown Seattle yesterday. | 市区里的帕特丽夏酒店 |
[11:05] | Excuse me. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[11:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | Well, rest in peace, Antonio Miele. | 安息吧 安东尼奥·米莱 |
[11:55] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么啊 |
[11:59] | Hands up. No sudden moves. | 举起手来 别乱动 |
[12:02] | Take it easy, take it easy. Hold on just a second. | 别紧张 等一下的 |
[12:04] | Move towards the window. | 去窗边 |
[12:07] | Yep, yep, of course. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Now sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:15] | And cuff yourself to the radiator. | 把自己铐在暖气上 |
[12:23] | You know there’s a dead body over here. | 那边有具尸体哦 |
[12:25] | – I see him. – What department are you with? | -我看到了 -你是哪个部门的 |
[12:28] | – Shut up. – Where’d your partner? | -闭嘴 -你的搭档呢 |
[12:30] | I work alone, and I said shut up. | 我单干 我叫你闭嘴了 |
[12:34] | Maybe you should call this in. | 或许你该上报 |
[12:36] | I said shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴了 |
[12:42] | I’m gonna go call this in right now. | 我这就上报 |
[12:44] | Don’t you two go anywhere. | 你们别走 |
[12:51] | You see that badge? It’s like he got it out of a cereal box. | 看到那警徽了吗 像谷物盒里带的玩具 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Gun looked real enough, though. | 是啊 但枪可是货真价实的 |
[12:56] | I don’t think he’s coming back, | 我觉得他不会回来了 |
[12:57] | but he probably is calling it in, so… | 但他八成真要报警的 所以 |
[13:00] | Look at you. You’re like a Boy Scout. | 看你啊 就像个男童子军 |
[13:01] | You’re always prepared. | 时刻准备着 |
[13:03] | Yeah. You’re like a… | 嗯 你就像… |
[13:06] | – Yeah? – I don’t know what you’re like. | -什么 -我说不好你像什么 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:11] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[13:30] | All right, so if the dead guy on the floor up there, Miele, | 好了 如果地板上那位死人是米莱 |
[13:32] | was the original thief, then who killed him? | 偷头骨的贼 那谁杀了他 |
[13:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:35] | Maybe Greenstreet got to him before we could. | 或许格林斯锥在我们之前找到了他 |
[13:37] | In that case, he probably has the skull. | 那么 头骨八成在他那里 |
[13:38] | Well, then who’s the fake cop? Who does he work for? | 那假警察又是谁 他为谁工作 |
[13:41] | Scarpatti? | 斯卡帕迪吗 |
[13:43] | No, he was still looking for something. | 不 他还在找东西呢 |
[13:44] | Why would Scarpatti whack the guy | 斯卡帕迪如果还没找到头骨 |
[13:45] | before he finds the skull? | 干吗要干掉小贼 |
[13:47] | “Whack”? | “干掉” |
[13:49] | – It’s mob talk. – Mob… | -黑帮都这么说 -黑帮 |
[13:52] | – Well, colorful. – Yeah. | -真有趣 -是啊 |
[13:58] | – Can I help you fellas? – Yeah. | -几位有事吗 -嗯 |
[14:00] | Mr. Scarpatti wants to see you two. | 斯卡帕迪先生想见你们 |
[14:04] | I think we’ll pass. | 我们免了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, that, uh, wasn’t a request. | 这不是请求 |
[14:10] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | – I’ll drive. – I don’t think so. | -我来开车 -别做梦了 |
[14:15] | Again, not a request. | 这也不是请求 |
[14:20] | It’s good. | 没事的 |
[14:26] | – Come on. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it. | -快上车 -好的 知道了 |
[14:36] | Nice car. | 好车 |
[14:37] | Yeah. Enjoy. | 是啊 好好开吧 |
[15:08] | Sit. Sit. | 坐 |
[15:21] | So… | 那么 |
[15:22] | Sam and Dean Winchester. | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[15:28] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[15:30] | we done a little checkin’. | 我们查了查 |
[15:32] | You know? And, uh… | 然后 |
[15:35] | you know… | 发现 |
[15:37] | officially, | 官方说法 |
[15:40] | you guys both died six years ago. | 你们六年前就死了 |
[15:42] | Yeah, well, it’s a funny story. | 是啊 说来好笑 |
[15:44] | – So — so – Hey, look, I-I don’t care. | -是这样 -听着 我不在乎 |
[15:47] | – Right. – You know, my point is that, | -嗯 -我要说的是 |
[15:50] | if you were to get whacked now… | 如果你们现在被干掉了 |
[15:56] | Relax. If I wanted you dead… | 放松 如果我想要你们死… |
[15:59] | You got my point, right? | 你们懂了吧 |
[16:02] | – Yep. – Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[16:03] | So — so let’s talk, all right? | 那我们谈谈吧 |
[16:05] | I understand you made a deal with Greenstreet? | 我知道你们跟格林斯锥做了个交易 |
[16:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:10] | I keep an eye on my enemies. | 我时刻盯着我的敌人 |
[16:15] | Now…that was your first mistake, working for him. | 那是你们的第一个错误 给他工作 |
[16:20] | Greenstreet… | 格林斯锥 |
[16:22] | he’s a — he’s a farabutto. | 他是个流氓 |
[16:24] | You know, a scoundrel. | 人渣 |
[16:25] | He’s got no reverence for these sacred artifacts. | 他对神圣文物毫无敬畏之心 |
[16:28] | He — he has no respect. | 他毫无尊重 |
[16:32] | Now me? | 但我呢 |
[16:34] | You know, my motives are pure. | 我的动机是纯粹的 |
[16:35] | I feel it’s my duty as a good Catholic | 我觉得作为虔诚的天主教徒 |
[16:37] | to give these beautiful relics a home. | 我有责任给这些美丽的文物一个家 |
[16:41] | Well…technically, the relic had a home, | 严格讲 文物原本就有家了 |
[16:44] | and then you had it stolen. | 是你叫人偷了它 |
[16:57] | Now why would you get involved with a man like Greenstreet? | 你们为什么要跟格林斯锥这样的人扯上关系 |
[17:01] | He has something we need. | 他有我们需要的东西 |
[17:04] | And the skull was our — our price we had to pay for it. | 头骨是我们要付出的代价 |
[17:09] | It’s a devil’s bargain. | 魔鬼协议 |
[17:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:17] | So I’m gonna tell you | 我来告诉你们 |
[17:19] | what you should know, okay? | 你们该知道的事 |
[17:22] | I made a deal with Miele. | 我跟米莱做了个交易 |
[17:24] | I paid half the price for that skull up front | 我预先付了一半头骨的价钱 |
[17:28] | and I agreed to give him the rest on delivery. | 并说好到货后把另一半给他 |
[17:31] | But now he’s dead. | 但现在他死了 |
[17:33] | And believe me, I didn’t kill him. | 相信我 不是我杀了他 |
[17:36] | So the skull is missing. | 所以头骨不见了 |
[17:38] | Now since I paid half of what was owed, | 由于我已经为我要的东西付了一半的钱 |
[17:41] | I believe that skull rightfully belongs to me. | 我认为那个头骨理当属于我 |
[17:46] | But it was stolen. | 但它是被盗的 |
[17:48] | I don’t know, “rightfully” belongs to you? | 这也叫”理当”属于你吗 |
[17:56] | You believe this guy? | 瞧瞧这家伙 |
[17:58] | You got a set on you, pal. | 你小子胆子不小啊 |
[18:00] | You talk to me like that in this room? | 你敢在这个房间里这么跟我说话 |
[18:06] | And? | 怎么 |
[18:07] | My point is, whatever the case is, | 我要说的是 不管怎样 |
[18:10] | you two now are in the middle of this thing, all right? | 你俩现在掺和到了这件事里来 |
[18:14] | So I’m gonna make you a very nice proposition. | 所以我向你们提出一个很好的提议 |
[18:21] | You find my skull, | 你们找到头骨 |
[18:23] | and I will give you a handsome finder’s fee. | 我会给你们一笔不菲的酬金 |
[18:30] | And then you could buy whatever it is you need | 然后你们就可以去格林斯锥那里 |
[18:32] | to get from Greenstreet, okay? | 买下你们需要的东西了 |
[18:35] | And what if we say no? | 如果我们拒绝呢 |
[18:37] | That would be your second mistake. | 那就是你们的第二个错误 |
[18:39] | And believe me, you probably wouldn’t get a third one. | 相信我 你们八成不会有机会犯第三个错误了 |
[18:46] | Great. | 好 |
[18:47] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:49] | Good. Very good. | 好 很好 |
[18:51] | Now…what happens if we can’t find the skull? | 如果我们找不到头骨呢 |
[18:56] | As they say at NASA, | 就像宇航局说的 |
[18:59] | failure… | 失败 |
[19:02] | is not an option. | 是不可以的 |
[19:13] | All right, tell me, why are we here again? | 好吧 告诉我 我们干吗再回来 |
[19:15] | Gotta start somewhere. | 总得从哪里查起 |
[19:17] | Key to this whole thing is in that room. I can feel it. | 这一切的关键就在那个房间里 我感觉得到 |
[19:21] | You can feel it. Why didn’t you say so? | 你感觉得到 你怎么不早说 |
[19:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:30] | Cop. | 警察 |
[19:32] | Great. Any ideas? | 太好了 有什么主意吗 |
[19:37] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[19:41] | Anybody in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[19:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[19:51] | Folks, this way, please. | 各位请这边走 |
[19:54] | Keep moving. | 快走 |
[19:55] | Ma’am, you have to move right away. | 女士 您得马上离开 |
[19:58] | Anybody in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[20:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:01] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[20:12] | Yeah, well done. | 很好 |
[20:13] | All right, folks, just continue, please. | 好了 各位 继续走 |
[20:26] | Really, Dean? You can feel it. | 是吗 迪恩 你感觉得到 |
[21:12] | All right, we’re good to go. | 好 我们没问题了 |
[21:16] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:18] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[21:36] | Sure you’re not drowsy? | 你不头晕吗 |
[21:38] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 我这是几根手指 |
[21:39] | – I’m fine. – Okay, I’m just saying, | -我没事 -我就是说 |
[21:40] | you’re taking a lot of shots to the head lately. | 你最近脑袋挨了好几下了 |
[21:42] | I mean, I know that Disney Princess hair | 我知道那头迪士尼公主的发型 |
[21:43] | gives you some padding, but, uh… | 起到了一定缓冲作用 |
[21:54] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是他 |
[21:56] | Or at least I think that’s the guy. | 至少应该是他 |
[21:57] | All right, well, if he clocked you, then who clocked him? | 好吧 如果他打晕了你 那谁打晕了他 |
[22:07] | Where is it? | 东西呢 |
[22:10] | The piece of paper you took off me — where is it? | 你从我那里拿走的纸条 在哪呢 |
[22:13] | I don’t…He took it. | 我没…他拿走了 |
[22:15] | He? He who? | 他 谁 |
[22:17] | The other man. I-I don’t know. I didn’t see his face. | 另一个人 我不知道 我没看见他的脸 |
[22:20] | Great. That’s awesome. | 好啊 太好了 |
[22:21] | Okay, okay. Let’s start from the beginning. Who are you? | 好了 我们从头说起 你是谁 |
[22:26] | My name… | 我叫 |
[22:28] | My name is Lucca Camilleri. | 我叫卢卡·卡米莱里 |
[22:32] | Father Lucca “Caman…yeri”” | 神父…卢卡·卡米…拉里 |
[22:37] | You’re a priest? | 你是个牧师 |
[22:38] | Si. | 对 |
[22:40] | – Why are you here? – I’m searching for something. | -你为什么在这儿 -我在找东西 |
[22:42] | Let me guess — about yea big, | 我猜猜 这么大 |
[22:45] | used to be some holy dude’s brain basket? | 曾经装着某人的脑子 |
[22:49] | The skull of St. Peter. | 圣彼得的头骨 |
[22:53] | It was stolen from a nunnery, my parish, eight days ago. | 八天前从我教区的一家修道院被盗走 |
[22:56] | They asked me to get it back. | 他们叫我把它找回来 |
[22:58] | – Really? – Our local police can’t handle something like this, | -是吗 -我们本地的警察处理不了这种事 |
[23:01] | and the sisters, they have faith in me. | 姐妹们 他们信任我 |
[23:04] | How is that working out for ’em? | 那结果如何呢 |
[23:08] | So, what? You just thought you’d, uh… | 怎么 你就想着 |
[23:11] | come here and steal it back? | 跑过来 把它偷回去吗 |
[23:13] | No. I was gonna buy it. | 不 我本打算买下来的 |
[23:16] | Thieves only understand one thing — money — | 贼只认识钱 |
[23:18] | so I-I-I brought money. | 所以 我带了钱来 |
[23:23] | All the money that we had. | 我们全部的钱了 |
[23:31] | My village is a small place, | 我们村子很小 |
[23:32] | and Miele… | 米莱 |
[23:34] | when he vanished after the skull went missing, | 头骨失窃后 他消失了 |
[23:37] | we all knew what he’d done. | 我们就知道他做了什么 |
[23:40] | So I followed him here. | 所以我跟踪他来到了这里 |
[23:43] | And killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[23:44] | No, mio Dio. No, I would never do that. | 不 没有 我绝不会那么做 |
[23:47] | When I arrived, he was already dead. I… | 我赶到时 他已经死了 |
[23:49] | And I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该如何是好 |
[23:51] | – So you hit me? – The skull was gone. | -那你就打了我 -头骨不见了 |
[23:54] | When I saw you found something, I-I-I lost my head, okay? | 我看到你找到了什么时 就冲昏了头脑 |
[23:58] | Look, that relic means everything to my congregation. | 那件文物对我的教众们非常重要 |
[24:04] | And I understand that sounds strange to you, but… | 我知道你们可能不会理解 |
[24:07] | imagine you woke up one morning, and this thing you loved, | 想象下你们一天早上醒来 一件你们珍爱的东西 |
[24:11] | this thing you and your parents | 你和你的父母 |
[24:13] | and your children saw every week, | 你的孩子每周都会看到的东西 |
[24:15] | this thing you prayed to since you were old enough | 自从你会说话就一直在 |
[24:17] | to form words, was just gone. | 向它祈祷的东西 不见了 |
[24:19] | What — what would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[24:24] | Try to get it back. | 努力把它找回来 |
[24:26] | And I did. And I failed. | 我试了 但我失败了 |
[24:30] | And — and this never should’ve happened. | 根本不该出这种事的 |
[24:32] | Yeah, well, the world’s a screwed up place, padre. | 这世界就这么操蛋 神父 |
[24:35] | What are you gonna do about it? | 还能怎么办 |
[24:38] | Change it. | 改变它 |
[24:43] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[24:45] | It’s not about luck, son. It’s about effort. | 重要的不是运气 而是努力 |
[24:49] | All the time, I hear people saying the world’s not perfect. | 我经常听到人说 这世界不完美 |
[24:52] | And they’re right. It’s not. | 他们说的对 它的确不完美 |
[24:54] | But do you use that as an excuse? | 但你们要以此为借口吗 |
[24:57] | Do you use it to excuse your own sins? | 要以此来开脱自己的罪孽吗 |
[25:00] | Your failings and your laziness? | 你们的失败和懒惰 |
[25:02] | Do you use it to give a bad man power, | 给坏人以力量 |
[25:04] | because the world’s not perfect? | 就因为这世界不完美 |
[25:08] | Or do you work? | 还是努力 |
[25:09] | Do you try and improve things in whatever way you can? | 尽力以一切可能的方式改善这世界 |
[25:17] | Guys, the world will never be perfect, | 两位 世界永远都不会完美 |
[25:20] | but if good men do good things, | 但是 如果好人做好事 |
[25:23] | it can be better. | 它可以变得更好 |
[25:26] | Every day can get better. | 每天都可以好一些 |
[25:32] | I-I’m sorry. I know I talk too much. | 对不起 我知道我话多 |
[25:34] | I just… I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[25:39] | Without the skull? | 不带头骨吗 |
[25:41] | – Yes. – No. | -是啊 -不 |
[25:45] | What if we get the skull back for you? | 如果我们为你拿回头骨呢 |
[25:52] | Sam — Excuse me. Can I talk to you? | 萨姆 失陪 我跟你谈谈 |
[25:57] | – What? – The hell are you doin’? | -怎么了 -你干什么 |
[26:00] | – We have to find it anyways. – Yeah, and give it to Greenstreet | -我们反正也得找到它 -是啊 给格林斯锥 |
[26:02] | and then get our fill up on Jesus juice. | 然后好拿到圣血 |
[26:04] | Or we get the skull back and then we arrange a meet | 或是 我们拿回头骨 安排个见面 |
[26:07] | – and then… – What? Double-cross him? | -然后 -怎么 背叛他吗 |
[26:08] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:10] | Okay, look. Look at this. | 好吧 看啊 |
[26:12] | Father Lucca Camilleri, born in Malta. | 卢卡·卡米莱里神父 生于马耳他 |
[26:14] | He spent the last two decades of his life doing charity work | 他过去二十年里都在做慈善 |
[26:16] | all over the world — Africa, South America. | 足迹遍及世界 非洲 南美 |
[26:18] | He — he — he’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[26:20] | And what he said… I believe him. | 他说的话 我相信他 |
[26:22] | Great. So do I. | 很好 我也信 |
[26:24] | But Friar Tuck over there, we don’t owe him anything. | 但那位好修士 我们不欠他什么 |
[26:26] | – Okay, yes. – I Sammy, he sucker-punched you. | -好吧 -萨姆 他就攻你软肋呢 |
[26:28] | And I get why. I mean, if — if somebody, uh… | 我理解为什么 如果有人… |
[26:32] | If somebody stole the Impala, what would you do? | 如果有人偷走了宝贝车 你会怎么做 |
[26:35] | Murder. | 杀人 |
[26:37] | I’d murder ’em all. | 我会杀了那人 |
[26:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | My point being, I… | 我的意思是 |
[26:43] | I don’t want a dick like Greenstreet or Scarpatti to win. | 我不希望格林斯锥或斯卡帕迪那样的混蛋取胜 |
[26:45] | Not this time. | 这次不要 |
[26:47] | There’ll be torture first. | 先折磨 |
[26:48] | There’ll be, like, a lot of torture, | 先狠狠地折磨那人 |
[26:49] | and then there’d — it would end up with death. | 然后 以死亡告终 |
[26:51] | If I can’t have it, nobody can. | 如果我得不到它 别人也别想要 |
[26:52] | Were you even listening to what I was saying? | 你听到我刚刚说的话了吗 |
[26:54] | Scarpatti and Greenstreet? | 斯卡帕迪和格林斯锥 |
[26:57] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[27:10] | All right. It’s a party. | 好吧 人多更欢乐 |
[27:12] | The guy who jumped you — you remember anything about him? | 袭击你的人 你记得什么吗 |
[27:14] | No, I-I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[27:16] | Okay, what about security cameras? | 好吧 监控呢 |
[27:18] | Nope. There aren’t any. | 完全没有 |
[27:20] | Great. So we got nothing. | 好啊 那我们什么都没有 |
[27:22] | Wait. We got the number on the paper. | 等等 我们有纸上的数字 |
[27:25] | The what? | 什么 |
[27:27] | SE-143382-IT99 Se-143382-it99. | |
[27:32] | That’s some memory. | 记忆力惊人啊 |
[27:33] | Okay, well, what is it? | 好吧 是什么 |
[27:35] | A combination? Coordinates, maybe? | 密码 坐标吗 |
[27:37] | No, no, no. It is, uh… | 不不 是 |
[27:40] | It’s a tracking number… | 是追踪号码 |
[27:42] | for a package | 一个包裹的 |
[27:45] | sent from Valletta, Malta, | 从马耳他瓦莱塔寄出 |
[27:47] | five days ago. | 五天前寄的 |
[27:49] | Where is it now? | 现在在哪 |
[27:57] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[27:59] | You can say that. | 是啊 |
[28:06] | There he is. That’s fake cop. | 他在那儿呢 那个假警察 |
[28:09] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[28:55] | Why did he bring the relic here? | 他干吗把头骨带到这儿来 |
[28:58] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[29:01] | All right, here’s the play — | 好的 我们这么办 |
[29:02] | we head in there and we kick fake cop’s real ass. | 我们进去 真揍一顿假警察 |
[29:04] | Yeah. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Look at this. | 嗯 等等 看啊 |
[29:13] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:34] | Oh, look, it’s your girlfriend. | 看 是你女朋友 |
[29:40] | So much for simple. | 这下不好办了 |
[29:50] | Everything’s on schedule? | 一切准时吗 |
[29:52] | Yes, ma’am, even with all the complications. | 是的 女士 虽然出了小岔子 |
[29:57] | Complications are what I pay you for. | 我付钱就是让你处理小岔子的 |
[30:00] | Maybe we should talk about a raise. | 或许我们该谈谈加薪的问题 |
[30:02] | No. We really shouldn’t. | 不 还是免了 |
[30:05] | Mr. Scarpatti, thank you so much for coming. | 斯卡帕迪先生 谢谢你来 |
[30:08] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[30:09] | When somebody’s screwing me, I like to look into their eye. | 有人坑我的话 我想盯着那人的眼睛 |
[30:13] | – No one’s screwing – Really? | -没人坑… -是吗 |
[30:14] | Wasn’t for me, that wouldn’t even be here. | 如果不是我 那玩意根本不会在这儿 |
[30:16] | All right? I already made a deal. | 好吗 我已经做了笔交易 |
[30:18] | With a dead man. | 跟一个死人 |
[30:19] | Well, he wasn’t dead at the time. | 他那时还没死呢 |
[30:21] | Times change. | 时过境迁嘛 |
[30:23] | – Mr. Miele was the competition, so… – Yeah, so…you killed him? | -米莱先生是竞争对手 所以 -你就杀了他 |
[30:26] | I cornered the market. | 我垄断了市场 |
[30:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:30] | So I, uh, I suppose you don’t plan on, um, | 那么 你应该是不打算 |
[30:34] | honoring his price. | 按他的价出售了 |
[30:38] | So what if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[30:40] | Oh, if you won’t pay, | 如果你不肯出钱 |
[30:42] | – he will. – Who’s “He”? | -他会的 -谁 |
[30:47] | You know the deal’s crap when we start drawing flies. | 如果引来了苍蝇 这交易肯定就是一坨屎了 |
[30:51] | If that’s what you think, there is the door. | 如果你真这么想 门在那边 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, fat chance. | 想得美 |
[31:01] | Now then… Shall we begin? | 那么 我们开始吧 |
[31:33] | You’re worried. | 你在担心 |
[31:35] | You’re not? | 你不吗 |
[31:37] | I… | 我 |
[31:38] | God will see us through. | 上帝会保佑我们的 |
[31:40] | Yeah, he really won’t. | 他才不会的 |
[31:42] | You’re not a believer. | 你不是信徒吗 |
[31:44] | Oh, I believe. Hell, I know. | 我信 我确信 |
[31:47] | God? | 上帝 |
[31:49] | He doesn’t give a damn about you or me or anyone else. | 他才不在乎你 或我 或其他任何人 |
[31:53] | So if you’re expecting some sort of a-a miracle to happen, | 如果你在期待奇迹发生 |
[31:56] | well… good luck. | 那祝你好运了 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:01] | I didn’t mean that God would reach down and protect us. | 我不是说上帝会施展神迹 保护我们 |
[32:06] | Of course that’s not going to happen. | 那当然是不可能的 |
[32:08] | But I believe that all good things are God’s things. | 但我相信 好的事情 都属于上帝 |
[32:11] | And what your brother’s doing, it’s a good thing. | 而你弟弟在做的 就是好事 |
[32:15] | Yeah, or a stupid thing. | 或是蠢事 |
[32:17] | Or both. | 或者都有 |
[32:19] | Many times, they can be the same. | 很多时候 两者是一样的 |
[32:24] | Yeah, I got it. | 我自己行的 |
[32:25] | I got it. I got it. Just go easy. | 我会走路 轻一点 |
[32:29] | I know where I’m going, so just… | 我认识路 |
[32:32] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[32:33] | Easy. I’m not here to fight. | 放松 我不是来找架的 |
[32:35] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[32:39] | Just…May I? | 可以吗 |
[32:52] | I’m here to buy. | 我是来买的 |
[32:57] | So…let’s make a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[33:00] | Okay? That’s all. | 好吗 就这样 |
[33:01] | – He’s in. – It’s just business. | -他进去了 -生意而已 |
[33:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:16] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[33:19] | So very, very good to see you again. | 再见到你真是太好了 |
[33:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:25] | I thought you were working for me. | 我以为你在为我工作 |
[33:27] | And I thought you were working for me. | 我以为你在为我工作呢 |
[33:30] | Right, yeah. Turns out I’m working for me. | 是啊 其实我在为我工作 |
[33:34] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[33:38] | Oh, well, I don’t know. I’m quite fond of Sam. | 不好说 我还挺喜欢萨姆的 |
[33:42] | And besides, money’s money. | 再说 钱就是钱嘛 |
[34:06] | Pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[34:07] | – The hell are you doing here? – Creating a distraction. | -你在这儿干什么 -分散你的注意 |
[34:17] | – “Creating a distraction”? – Lying, it’s a sin. | -“分散你的注意” -撒谎是罪 |
[34:25] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[34:30] | All right, I wanna make this simple. | 好了 我们简单来 |
[34:33] | I want each of you to think of your price, | 你们每个人都出一个价 |
[34:35] | your very best price, | 最高的价 |
[34:36] | and write it down on a piece of paper. | 写在一张纸上 |
[34:38] | The one with the most zeroes wins. | 0最多的那个就获胜 |
[34:40] | – Agreed? – Yeah, whatever. | -好吗 -随便吧 |
[34:43] | What he said. | 就他说的 |
[34:58] | All right, that’s all of ’em. | 好了 都放倒了 |
[34:59] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[35:01] | You stay here and you stay down. | 你留在这里 别出动静 |
[35:03] | I’ll say a prayer. | 我会祈祷的 |
[35:05] | Yeah. You do that. | 好啊 你祈祷吧 |
[35:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:38] | If you would. | 麻烦了 |
[35:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[35:44] | From Lurch over here, | 大块头 |
[35:45] | $634,000 | 63.4万 |
[35:48] | and 2 cents. | 两美分 |
[35:51] | 2 cents. | 两美分 |
[35:52] | From the boss, $3 million. | 老大 三百万 |
[35:56] | Yeah, well, you tried. | 好吧 你尽力了 |
[35:58] | That’s the most important part. | 这才是最重要的 |
[36:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:02] | And from Fats over there… | 胖子 |
[36:07] | – nothing. – What? | -0 -什么 |
[36:10] | – Nothing? – Is this a joke to you? | -0 -你把这当笑话吗 |
[36:13] | Oh, no. I intend to buy the skull… | 不 我是有意买下头骨的 |
[36:16] | just not from you. | 但不是从你那里买 |
[36:19] | – Kill her. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. | -杀了她 -别激动 |
[36:20] | Hand me the relic, and I will pay you | 把文物给我 我就马上 |
[36:22] | $1 million cash right now. | 给你一百万现金 |
[36:31] | Mr. Cromarty has been working for me for years, | 科马迪先生已经跟随我多年了 |
[36:33] | and I can assure you… | 我可以保证 |
[36:38] | Really should’ve talked about that raise. | 真该跟我商量加薪的事的 |
[36:54] | Pater Nostro… | [祷文] |
[37:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:50] | No! | 不 |
[37:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:59] | I think I got shot. | 我好像中枪了 |
[38:01] | I…I… | 我… |
[38:07] | Looks like he just grazed you. | 看来只是擦伤 |
[38:08] | A few more inches to the left and, uh… | 如果再往左一点点那 |
[38:12] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[38:26] | I didn’t know this would happen. | 我可不知道会这样 |
[38:27] | I…I’ll give you anything you want, huh? | 你们想要什么我都给你们 |
[38:31] | The blood, where is it? | 血 在哪 |
[38:33] | It, uh… | 它… |
[38:36] | doesn’t exist. | 不存在 |
[38:38] | You…What? | 什么 |
[38:41] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[38:42] | – You told us – Exactly what you wanted to hear. | -你说了 -你们想听的话 |
[38:46] | It was just a bit of… | 就是… |
[38:48] | Chicanery? | 行骗欺诈吗 |
[38:50] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[38:52] | Well…chicane this. | 好吧 接招吧 |
[39:03] | No, no. No, no, no. Wait. | 不不 等等 |
[39:05] | Don’t — You — you — you’ve made a mistake. | 不 你们搞错了 |
[39:15] | You sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你不会有事吗 |
[39:16] | I am. Grazie mille. | 是的 非常感谢 |
[39:18] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[39:20] | You know it’s just a hunk of bone, right? | 你知道那就是块骨头吧 |
[39:23] | I do, but everyone, we all have faith in something, | 是啊 但是每个人都信仰着什么 |
[39:27] | even if it’s just “A hunk of bone.” | 哪怕只是”一块骨头” |
[39:31] | By the way, I-I-I was reading about you. | 对了 我看你的介绍来着 |
[39:33] | Um, what is, uh… | 那个什么 |
[39:35] | Apostolic Protonotary Supernumery? | 至尊首席书记官使徒 是什么意思 |
[39:39] | A what now? | 什么 |
[39:41] | It — it doesn’t mean anything. | 没什么意思的 |
[39:42] | It’s just a title the Pope gives for good works. | 就是教皇赐予的称号 感激我的善行 |
[39:47] | The Pope gave that to you? What — You met the Pope? | 教皇赐予的 你见过教皇 |
[39:49] | Yeah. He called me un uomo santissimo. | 嗯 他说我是志高圣徒 |
[39:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:54] | “A most holy man.” | “最神圣的人” |
[40:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:03] | Before you go, we’re gonna need one more thing. | 你走之前 我们有个小请求 |
[40:11] | Well, one down, three to go. | 一个拿到 还差三个 |
[40:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:21] | Come on. I know that look. What’s on your mind? | 好了 我见过那个表情 你想什么呢 |
[40:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:26] | Nothing. I mean — I mean, you know… | 没事 就是 |
[40:30] | You ever feel like we’re — | 你有没有觉得 |
[40:31] | we’re doing nothing but playing defense? | 我们从来都在打防御战 |
[40:33] | You know, bouncing from one apocalypse to the next? | 迎战一个接一个的天启 |
[40:37] | Well, it’s not exactly our call. | 这由不得我们 |
[40:39] | I know that, and I’m not saying we don’t do good. | 我知道 我不是说 我们没做好事 |
[40:42] | But — but no matter how many people we save, | 但是 不管我们救多少人 |
[40:45] | there will be more people that need saving. | 总还有更多需要拯救的人 |
[40:47] | No matter how many monsters we kill — | 不管我们杀多少怪 |
[40:49] | There’s always gonna be another one around the corner. | 总还有下一个 |
[40:50] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[40:55] | You think we could ever change things? | 你觉得我们真能改变什么吗 |
[40:57] | I mean, really change things? | 真正做出改变 |
[41:00] | You know, stop all the monsters, | 阻止所有怪物 |
[41:04] | all the bad? | 所有坏事 |
[41:13] | That would be nice. | 那就好了 |
[41:20] | So what are you thinkin’? | 你怎么想的 |
[41:25] | Think that’ll work? | 觉得那能好使吗 |
[41:36] | I have faith. | 我有信心 |