时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No, we were gonna end this, Sam. Like you said. | 不 我们要做个了结 萨姆 就像你说的 |
[00:06] | We’re gonna be free. | 我们要获得自由 |
[00:09] | To perform this spell, I have to die. | 我得为这个咒语死去 |
[00:11] | It has to be you that kills me. | 而且得由你来杀我 |
[00:15] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[00:16] | I’m pissed. | 我很愤怒 |
[00:17] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let some glorified fanboy | 我绝不会让一个高级迷弟 |
[00:20] | get the last word. | 写下结局 |
[00:21] | – Oh, no. – Oh, Becky. | -不 -贝基 |
[00:23] | I am your number-one fan. | 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[00:26] | I’m samlicker81. | 我是舔萨姆81 |
[00:28] | So you dosed me with a love potion. | 你给我吃了爱情魔药 |
[00:30] | It wasn’t all bad, right? | 也不都是坏事吧 |
[00:32] | Uh, Becky, would you excuse us for just a second? | 贝基 可以让我们单独说句话吗 |
[00:35] | Amara, we belong together. | 阿玛拉 我们该一起存在 |
[00:37] | You’re not complete. You’re not at full strength. | 你不完整了 你不是满血了 |
[00:41] | You can’t leave this world. | 你无法离开这个世界 |
[00:42] | You’re trapped, diminished, abandoned. | 你被困住了 被削弱了 被抛弃了 |
[01:53] | Next to me. Back up! Back up! | 挨着我 退后 |
[02:25] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[02:26] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[02:29] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[02:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[02:32] | Naw… | 不 |
[02:34] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[02:38] | I… | 我 |
[02:39] | I’ll see you on the other side, brother. | 我们另一边见了 兄弟 |
[02:43] | Benny… | 本尼 |
[02:48] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[03:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[03:06] | He’s closer than you think. | 他比你想的近 |
[03:08] | Where?! | 在哪 |
[03:09] | Maybe I’ll tell you. | 或许我会告诉你 |
[03:11] | Right before I rip out your — | 但我要先扯出你的… |
[03:36] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[03:39] | Closer than you think. | 比你想的要近 |
[03:42] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[03:43] | You know, I knew you’d come looking for me. | 我就知道你会来找我 |
[03:46] | After Sioux Falls… | 因为苏福尔斯的事 |
[03:48] | I suppose you had to. | 你恐怕必须来找我 |
[03:51] | What you did to them… | 你对他们做的事 |
[03:53] | what you did to Bobby… | 你对鲍比做的事 |
[03:55] | to Jody… | 还有乔迪 |
[03:56] | They tried to stop me. | 他们企图阻止我 |
[03:58] | But I will not be stopped. | 但我是不可阻挡的 |
[04:05] | Sam, you listen to me. | 萨姆 听我说 |
[04:07] | This is the demon blood. | 这是恶魔血的作用 |
[04:09] | You have to fight it! | 你得抵抗住 |
[04:12] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要抵抗 |
[04:26] | Sammy, please… | 萨姆 求你 |
[04:29] | Please. | 求你 |
[05:09] | Morning. | 早 |
[05:10] | Morning. | 早 |
[05:11] | Rough night? | 昨晚睡得不好吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, just, uh… | 是啊 |
[05:16] | weird dreams. | 做了奇怪的梦 |
[05:19] | Yeah, been there. | 我有体会 |
[05:20] | Why don’t you eat something? You’ll feel better. | 吃点东西吧 你会好受些的 |
[05:23] | Dean, you know I don’t eat — | 迪恩 你知道我不吃 |
[05:24] | It’s veggie bacon. | 是素食培根 |
[05:26] | – What? – You’ve been asking for it. | -什么 -你一直想要 |
[05:28] | Yeah. But every time I ask for it, you say, | 是啊 但每次我提 你都说 |
[05:32] | and I’m quoting, “I don’t want any of that hippie, | 原话是”我才不要那些嬉皮士 |
[05:35] | Sarah McLaughlin grass-eater crap | 莎拉·迈克劳林吃草狂徒的破玩意 |
[05:37] | in the Meat Man’s kitchen.” | 进我肉哥的厨房” |
[05:38] | Which, by the way, for what it’s worth, | 对了 不管怎样 |
[05:41] | you got to stop calling yourself “The Meat Man.” | 你真别再叫自己”肉哥”了 |
[05:44] | It — It doesn’t mean what you think it means. | 这词的含义跟你想的不太一样 |
[05:49] | Yeah, it does. | 怎么可能 |
[05:51] | Anyway, it’s not that bad. Give it a shot. | 反正 味道还行 尝尝吧 |
[05:54] | I’m good. | 不用了[我很好] |
[05:58] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不好 |
[06:00] | The past few days, you’ve barely come outta your room. | 这几天 你都没怎么出过房间 |
[06:09] | Look, man, I get it, okay? | 哥们 我懂的 |
[06:12] | With Jack… | 杰克 |
[06:15] | and Rowena… | 罗威娜 |
[06:21] | Rowena knew what she was getting herself into. | 罗威娜清楚自己在做什么 |
[06:24] | She knew what needed to be done. | 她清楚必须做什么 |
[06:28] | Doesn’t make it any easier. | 那也不好受 |
[06:29] | No, it doesn’t. | 是啊 |
[06:39] | Here. | 看 |
[06:41] | In the last month, Beaverdale, Iowa, | 这个月来 爱荷华州的比夫戴尔 |
[06:43] | has seen more than a half-dozen cattle mutilations. | 出现了不少起牲畜残害事件 |
[06:46] | So, what, mountain lion, or — | 怎么 山狮还是 |
[06:48] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[06:49] | a girl’s body showed up — ripped to pieces. | 出现了一具女尸 被撕了个粉碎 |
[06:53] | Now, local badges think they’ve got themselves | 现在本地警方认为 |
[06:54] | a psycho on their hands, but, | 他们是遇到了疯子变态 但是 |
[06:56] | I mean, come on, man, that sounds exactly like our thing. | 拜托 这一听就是我们那种事 |
[07:00] | So let’s go check it out. | 所以我们去看看吧 |
[07:04] | You know, Dean, you can handle this on your own, | 迪恩 这事你可以自己解决 |
[07:07] | or — or call up – some of the other hunters — | 或是联系一些其他猎人 |
[07:09] | No, no. You and me. | 不 你和我去 |
[07:13] | Sam, we need this. | 萨姆 我们需要这个 |
[07:24] | That — That’s real bacon, Dean. | 这是真培根 迪恩 |
[07:27] | You’re damn right it is. | 当然了 |
[07:30] | Meat Man! | 肉哥 |
[07:36] | Yeah, watch the bikes. | 小心自行车 |
[07:38] | Davis, use a crosswalk. | 戴维斯 走人行横道 |
[07:41] | Let’s go! Keep it moving! | 快点 走了 |
[07:44] | So… | 那么 |
[07:46] | …our victim… | 死者 |
[07:47] | – Susie Martin. – Yeah. | -苏茜·马丁 -对 |
[07:48] | What happened to her, I can’t even imagine. | 她的事 我真是无法想象 |
[07:51] | The police said she was last seen here. | 警方说她最后被人看到是在这里 |
[07:53] | After cheer practice. | 拉拉队练习结束后 |
[07:54] | And the, uh, security cameras? | 监控呢 |
[07:57] | The police checked but nothing. | 警方查了 但没发现 |
[07:59] | Was she close to anyone? | 她跟谁亲近吗 |
[08:00] | Susie was close to everyone. | 苏茜跟大家关系都很好 |
[08:02] | She was part of the drama club, debate team, | 她参加了戏剧社 辩论队 |
[08:04] | cheerleading, campus ministry — you name it. | 拉拉队 学生会 什么都有 |
[08:07] | Any best friends? | 有死党吗 |
[08:10] | Mostly Veronica and the girls. | 主要是维罗妮卡她们那些姑娘 |
[08:11] | They’re putting together a prayer vigil for her. | 她们要为她举办祈祷守夜 |
[08:13] | Excuse me, Mrs. Bailey? | 不好意思 贝利老师 |
[08:15] | Mr. And Mrs. Whitman, how can I help you? | 惠特曼先生和太太 有什么事吗 |
[08:17] | Well, it’s just — we heard a rumor | 是这样 我们听到传闻 |
[08:19] | that the game is gonna be cancelled this Friday? | 本周五的比赛会取消 |
[08:21] | Oh, not canceled, rescheduled — for the service. | 不是取消 是改期 为了悼念会 |
[08:24] | – For Susie. – Right. And we’re so sorry about what happened to her. | -苏茜的 -好吧 我们对她的事非常遗憾 |
[08:28] | I mean, it’s just so, so horrible, but… | 那真是太可怕了 但是 |
[08:32] | We had a scout coming to that game for Billy — | 有球探会来那场比赛看比利 |
[08:35] | from Yale. | 耶鲁的球探 |
[08:37] | A young lady is dead, and you’re worried about a football game? | 一个小姑娘死了 你们还在担心一场橄榄球赛 |
[08:40] | It’s lacrosse. | 是长曲棍球 |
[08:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:43] | Agent Plant, FBI. | 普兰特特工 联调局 |
[08:46] | It’s just, Yale’s Billy’s first choice, | 耶鲁是比利的首选 |
[08:49] | and if he doesn’t get in, it’ll be the end of the world. | 如果他进不去 那简直是世界末日 |
[08:52] | Actually, the end of the world is the end of the world. | 世界末日才是世界末日 |
[08:56] | – Of course. – Of course. | -当然 -当然 |
[08:58] | But maybe you could have the — | 但或许你可以… |
[09:00] | the little prayer thing at halftime? | 把祈祷仪式安排在半场 |
[09:02] | – Or — – No. | -或 -不行 |
[09:03] | – Well, is — – No. | -那… -不行 |
[09:06] | I see. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | Well… thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间了 |
[09:15] | I swear, the parents are worse than the kids. | 讲真 这些家长比孩子还糟 |
[09:24] | Any luck at the morgue? | 停尸房有发现吗 |
[09:29] | – Is that a…? – Vamp fang. | -那是 -吸血鬼牙 |
[09:31] | Vampires drain their victims. | 吸血鬼是吸干受害人的 |
[09:32] | Vamps don’t rip their bodies apart. | 而不是撕碎他们的尸体 |
[09:34] | Apparently, this one does. And it gets a little weirder. | 看来这个这么做 还有更怪的 |
[09:36] | Coroner said that there were no sign of defensive wounds, | 验尸官说 尸体上没有防御伤 |
[09:39] | so it’s like she didn’t even fight. | 就好像她丝毫没反抗 |
[09:41] | So whoever killed her, maybe it was someone she knew. | 那个杀她的人 肯定是熟人 |
[09:43] | And according to the vice principal, | 而副校长说 |
[09:45] | she kind of knew everyone. | 她跟所有人关系都好 |
[09:48] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[09:55] | That’s awesome. | 这才赞呢 |
[09:59] | You see that beaver? | 看到那只海狸了吗 |
[10:04] | I know. Cheer practice was so long, right? | 我知道 拉拉队练习好长啊 |
[10:07] | I swear, Veronica’s so fake. | 维罗妮卡太假了 |
[10:09] | “I’m lost without Susie. | “没有苏茜我不知如何是好 |
[10:10] | It’s like a piece of my heart is gone.” | 感觉就像丢了一块心” |
[10:12] | Gag me. | 恶心 |
[10:15] | Okay, yeah. Later. | 好 回见 |
[10:36] | So, this is where they found Susie’s body? | 这就是发现苏茜尸体的地方 |
[10:40] | Yeah. You notice what’s missing? | 对 你发现缺了什么吗 |
[10:41] | Blood. | 血 |
[10:43] | So, how does a freak gut a girl and not make a mess? | 一个变态怎么做到把女孩干干净净地开膛破肚的 |
[10:46] | By killing her somewhere else and dumping her here. | 在别处杀了她 然后抛尸至此 |
[10:49] | – Looks like. – Yeah. Great. | -看来是的 -好吧 |
[10:51] | Well, local police are freaked. | 本地警方吓坏了 |
[10:53] | Never seen anything like this. They got no idea how to deal. | 没发生过这种事 完全不知怎么办 |
[10:57] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[10:59] | That’s our job. | 那是我们的工作 |
[11:01] | We keep them from dealing with the truth, | 我们不让他们了解真相 |
[11:03] | with what’s out there, and we carry the weight. | 不知道外面有什么 我们来承担 |
[11:07] | It’s great. | 多好 |
[11:09] | Meanwhile, they get to go back to living in | 而他们可以回去住在 |
[11:10] | their white picket fence bubbles. | 他们的白栅栏泡泡里 |
[11:15] | You know, ever since you were a kid, | 自从你是个孩子 |
[11:16] | you wanted to live in a town like this. | 就一直想住在这样的小镇里 |
[11:19] | Lame, normal… | 无聊 正常 |
[11:21] | Yeah, we don’t get normal. | 是啊 但我们正常不了 |
[11:23] | And these towns, everything’s the end of the world. | 这些小镇 什么屁大点事都是”世界末日” |
[11:26] | You’re late for work, | 上班迟到 |
[11:27] | your kid doesn’t get into the right school — whatever. | 孩子进不去好学校 什么的 |
[11:29] | They don’t… | 他们不… |
[11:34] | They have no idea what’s out there. | 他们不知道这世上有什么 |
[11:44] | Vice Principal Bailey? | 贝利副校长 |
[11:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:50] | Of course, uh, on our way. | 好 我们就去 |
[11:54] | We got another one. | 又有一个 |
[12:01] | Seat belts, seat belts. | 要系安全带 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:04] | We know, Dad. | 我们知道 爸爸 |
[12:07] | Got this, got that, got that. | 这个有了 那个有了 |
[12:09] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘东西了 |
[12:13] | Motion-sickness pills — for Junior. | 晕动病的药 小罗的 |
[12:15] | He would’ve been fine, babe. It’s just Lake Michigan. | 他不会有事的 亲爱的 不过是密歇根湖 |
[12:18] | – Hardly any chop. – Four hours in a boat? | -没什么浪 -在船里待四小时 |
[12:20] | Rod Jr. gets seasick in the tub. | 小罗在浴缸里都会晕船 |
[12:22] | Where would I be without you? | 没有你我会怎么样啊 |
[12:24] | Covered in puke. | 被吐一身 |
[12:26] | Have fun, sweeties! | 玩得开心点 亲爱的 |
[12:27] | Thanks, Mom, we will. | 谢谢 妈妈 会开心的 |
[12:30] | Felt that. | 好不耐烦 |
[12:32] | You can’t wait to have the house to yourself. | 你等不及独占房子了 |
[12:33] | Oh, you have no idea. | 当然了 |
[12:39] | – Bye, Mom! – Bye! | -再见 妈妈 -再见 |
[12:42] | Bye, Mom! | 再见 妈妈 |
[12:52] | Becky, wait! | 贝基 等等 |
[12:54] | Becky, please. | 贝基 拜托 |
[12:55] | Becky, please wait. | 贝基 等等 |
[12:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[12:58] | I just — I wanted to — I needed to see you. | 我就是想…我需要见你 |
[13:01] | Well, I don’t want or need to see you. | 我不想 也不需要见你 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry, I — | 对不起 |
[13:06] | I know we’re not together anymore, | 我知道我们已经分手了 |
[13:07] | and it seems like you’re doing great. | 你似乎过得很好 |
[13:10] | I just — I — I wanted to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:13] | Catch up. | 叙叙旧 |
[13:14] | It’s been a rough couple of weeks. | 这几周我很不好受 |
[13:16] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[13:18] | Wait, Becky, please. | 贝基 等等 |
[13:19] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[13:25] | Tori Taylor never came home last night. | 托莉·泰勒昨晚没回家 |
[13:27] | She was talking to a friend on the phone, | 她在停车场 |
[13:28] | in the parking lot, and then…gone. | 跟朋友讲着电话 然后就不见了 |
[13:31] | What about her vehicle? | 她的车呢 |
[13:32] | It’s still there, which is — | 还在 这… |
[13:33] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[13:34] | Her parents are worried sick. They — | 她父母担心死了 他们… |
[13:37] | – Do you think she and Susie – Let’s start with this. | -你觉得她和苏茜 -先说这个 |
[13:39] | The girls, did they have anything in common? | 两个姑娘 她们有任何共同点吗 |
[13:44] | They’re both cheerleaders. | 她们都是拉拉队员 |
[13:46] | Well, somebody’s got a fetish. | 看来某人有怪癖 |
[13:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:53] | I, uh — | 我… |
[13:54] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[14:04] | What are these? | 这都是什么 |
[14:06] | My maquettes. | 我的小模型 |
[14:08] | You…make them? | 你做的吗 |
[14:11] | I run the most successful Etsy site | 我的易集小店是国内 |
[14:13] | for unofficial “Supernatural” merchandise in the country. | 最成功的非官方《凶鬼恶灵》周边小店 |
[14:16] | Probably the world. | 可能是全世界最成功的 |
[14:19] | So you’re still, um… | 那么你还… |
[14:21] | Still what? | 还什么 |
[14:23] | Uh, obsessed with my work. | 痴迷于我的作品吗 |
[14:25] | You mean my work. | 是我的作品 |
[14:27] | Look, what you were writing, it was real — | 你写的东西 很真实 |
[14:30] | like, really real. | 非常真实 |
[14:32] | You sort of channeled Sam and Dean’s lives | 你是个先知 所以能看到 |
[14:34] | because you’re a prophet. | 萨姆和迪恩的生活 |
[14:35] | I…Yeah. Yes, I am. | 我…是的 我是 |
[14:37] | And, sure, I got a little obsessed, | 是啊 我有点痴迷 |
[14:40] | and it took me to a dark place. | 让我钻了牛角尖 |
[14:45] | What I did to Sam… | 我对萨姆做的事 |
[14:49] | So, after some pretty intensive counseling, | 经过了大量深度心理咨询 |
[14:52] | I realized I wasn’t in love with the real Sam Winchester. | 我意识到我爱的并非真正的萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[14:57] | I loved his character. | 我爱的是他的角色 |
[15:00] | So instead of reading your stories, | 所以我不再读你的作品了 |
[15:01] | I kept writing my own. | 而是开始自己写 |
[15:02] | Your own… “Supernatural”? | 你自己的《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[15:05] | Where the guys didn’t have to hunt monsters all the time. | 我的故事里 他们不用总猎魔 |
[15:08] | They just sit around and do laundry and talk, you know? | 他们只是闲坐着 洗衣服 聊天 |
[15:12] | I mean, that’s what people like the most, anyway. | 那反正也是大家最喜欢的部分 |
[15:14] | Well, I mean, people like monsters. | 大家喜欢怪物的 |
[15:18] | Anyway, I got an online following, | 总之 我在网上集结了粉丝 |
[15:20] | and it wasn’t paying the bills, | 但不够付账 |
[15:21] | so I started to make these handcrafted miniatures. | 所以我开始做这些手工模型 |
[15:25] | They took off, started turning a profit, and here I am. | 结果大火 而且盈利了 就变成了现在这样 |
[15:28] | Right. Right, right, right, right, right. | 好 好好好 |
[15:30] | But people like monsters, though. They do. | 但大家是喜欢怪物的 |
[15:32] | I mean, leviathans are cool. | 利维坦多酷 |
[15:34] | What? They’re all teeth! | 是吧 它们就是牙齿 |
[15:35] | Anyway, I have the house to myself | 总之 几个月来 |
[15:37] | for the first time in months. | 家里头一次只有我一人 |
[15:38] | This was supposed to be my catch-up day. | 这本该是我赶工作的日子 |
[15:40] | I have billing to do, orders to fill, | 我要记账 做订单 |
[15:42] | three AU Fic deadlines breathing down my neck. | 还有三本同人的截止日期要到了 |
[15:44] | So if you want to talk, talk. | 所以如果你有话要说 那就说 |
[15:48] | Fast. | 快点说 |
[15:51] | Like, there’s — Like, they don’t even have lips. | 它们都没有嘴唇 |
[15:53] | They’re just, like, teeth face. | 它们就是牙齿脸 |
[15:54] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[15:54] | – Okay. – Now. | -好吧 -快说 |
[15:56] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | All right, so I had a bit of a falling out. | 好吧 我跟他们闹翻了 |
[16:02] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[16:06] | The Winchesters? | 温家兄弟 |
[16:08] | Things were said. | 我们说了些狠话 |
[16:11] | Now I’ve found myself low on, um… | 现在我没什么… |
[16:14] | resources. | 灵感了 |
[16:17] | I went to ask my sister for help, | 我本来去向我姐姐求助了 |
[16:19] | and she rejected me. | 她拒绝了我 |
[16:21] | ‘Cause she sucks. | 因为她好讨厌 |
[16:23] | And now I’m just… stuck. | 现在我 陷入瓶颈了 |
[16:27] | So I thought I’d come see you, | 所以我就想来看看你 |
[16:30] | my number-one fan. | 我的头号粉丝 |
[16:33] | And, I don’t know, see if you can help make me feel big again. | 怎么说呢 或许看看你能不能再让我觉得了不起 |
[16:40] | So, you want me to… fluff you? | 你要我给你吹彩虹屁吗 |
[16:47] | I mean, no. | 不是 |
[16:49] | You do. | 就是 |
[16:51] | You thought you could just come back to me, | 你以为你可以回来找我 |
[16:53] | your pathetic ex, your number-one fan, | 你可悲的前任 你的头号粉丝 |
[16:56] | and get what you’ve always gotten from me — | 从我这里得到我总会给你的东西 |
[16:58] | a nice big crank on your ego. | 给你的自大打气 |
[17:00] | Well, I mean — | 这… |
[17:01] | Well, sorry, that’s not me anymore, Chuck. | 抱歉 但我现在不是那样的人了 恰克 |
[17:04] | I am married to an amazing man, | 我嫁给了一个好男人 |
[17:06] | I have two great kids, | 我有两个好孩子 |
[17:08] | and I like myself, Chuck. | 我喜欢自己 恰克 |
[17:10] | For the first time in a long time, | 很久以来 我头一次 |
[17:14] | I like myself. | 喜欢自己 |
[17:17] | So I don’t need you. | 所以我不需要你 |
[17:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:25] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[17:28] | No one does. | 没人需要我 |
[17:32] | I’m happy for you Becky, that you like yourself. | 我很高兴你喜欢自己 贝基 |
[17:37] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:39] | I kind of hate me right now. | 我现在好恨自己 |
[17:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I just don’t know what I’m doing. | 我真不知道自己在干什么 |
[17:52] | I feel so lost. | 我好迷茫 |
[17:57] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[18:00] | What makes you happy? | 什么能让你开心 |
[18:03] | Writing. | 写作 |
[18:05] | Creating. | 创造 |
[18:07] | Then, Chuck, you have to write. | 那恰克 你得写作 |
[18:15] | Really? You’re sure? | 真的 你确定吗 |
[18:19] | Okay, all right. Thanks, Toby. | 好吧 谢谢 托比 |
[18:21] | Appreciate it. | 多谢了 |
[18:24] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[18:25] | We’re questioning mascots now? | 我们还找吉祥物问话 |
[18:28] | Smart kid. | 这孩子很聪明 |
[18:29] | He’s actually got a full ride to IU. | 他能拿全额奖学金上爱荷华大学 |
[18:31] | Don’t underestimate the mascot, man. | 可别低估吉祥物 |
[18:32] | The guy’s got access. | 他能接近拉拉队 |
[18:34] | He knows a lot about cheerleaders. | 所以很了解她们 |
[18:36] | In a mostly-non-creepy kind of way. | 以一种不那么变态的方式 |
[18:39] | Anyway, so, turns out Susie was in charge. | 总之 原来苏茜是个领头的 |
[18:41] | Then with her gone, Tori was set to take over, except… | 她死了 托莉就本该接手 但是 |
[18:46] | – Not anymore. – Yeah. | -现在不了 -是啊 |
[18:48] | Okay. So, who’s third in line to the throne? | 好 那王位的第三位继承人是谁 |
[18:54] | Not the mascot, but he knows. | 不是吉祥物 但他知道 |
[19:05] | I can’t believe she’s really… | 真不敢相信她真的… |
[19:06] | I know. | 是啊 |
[19:07] | It’s just… | 感觉 |
[19:09] | It’s like a piece of my heart is gone. | 感觉就像丢了一块心 |
[19:14] | Billy, I know you and Susie were close, | 比利 我知道你和苏茜关系很好 |
[19:18] | but if there’s anything you need… | 但如果你需要什么… |
[19:25] | I… | 我 |
[19:26] | Billy! | 比利 |
[19:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | We are here to celebrate the life of my friend, Susie — | 我们聚集于此 颂扬我朋友苏茜的人生 |
[20:00] | No. | 不 |
[20:04] | We are here to celebrate the life of my best friend, Susie — | 我们聚集于此 颂扬我最好朋友苏茜的人生 |
[20:09] | my best friend, Susie, who I miss like — | 我最好的朋友苏茜 我好想她 |
[20:13] | like she was a part of me. | 就好像她是我的一部分 |
[20:16] | And in many ways, she is still a part of me. | 从很多方面来说 她仍是我的一部分 |
[20:18] | She’ll always be a part of all of us. | 她将永远是我们的一部分 |
[20:23] | Susie Martin was as rare as a ghost orchid | 苏茜·马丁就如幽灵兰花一般少有 |
[20:27] | and as unique as a snowflake. | 又如雪花一般独特 |
[20:30] | So beautiful inside and out. | 内在外在都如此美丽 |
[20:35] | But as Robert Frost tells us, | 但就如罗伯特·弗罗斯特所说 |
[20:38] | “Nothing gold can stay.” | “美景易逝” |
[20:42] | And that’s what Susie was — pure gold. | 苏茜就是最美的美景 |
[20:53] | That’s good stuff. | 说得真棒 |
[20:55] | Especially the part about the snowflake, | 尤其是那段雪花 |
[20:57] | and, uh, getting choked up. | 和哽咽的声音 |
[20:59] | I mean, if you’re gonna milk it, | 如果你要利用这机会 |
[21:00] | really get in there and squeeze, you know? | 就要好好利用嘛 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你们是谁 |
[21:08] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[21:11] | We’re here about Susie. | 我们为苏茜而来 |
[21:14] | Uh, you mean about who killed her? | 是找杀她的凶手吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:18] | Yeah, now that she’s gone and then Tori, | 对 现在她死了 托莉也不见了 |
[21:22] | really kind of worked out for you, didn’t it? | 就正好方便你了 是不是 |
[21:26] | We should talk. Outside. | 我们出去谈谈吧 |
[21:29] | Um, I — I think I should go. | 我还是走吧 |
[21:32] | Wait, wait, wait. Veronica… | 等等 维罗妮卡 |
[21:34] | do you have braces? | 你戴了牙套吗 |
[21:40] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[21:51] | Friggin’ braces? | 该死的牙套 |
[21:53] | Kinda makes it impossible to fang out. | 那就不可能露出獠牙了 |
[21:55] | All right, so if she’s not our vamp, then who is? | 好吧 她不是我们找的吸血鬼 那谁是 |
[22:05] | You weren’t out front. I had to find you. | 你不在校门口 我还得去找你 |
[22:07] | It was embarrassing, Mom. I just wanted to help. | 那太丢人了 妈妈 我只是想帮忙 |
[22:10] | – Susie would have want– – No. We do not say her name. | -苏茜会希望 -不 我们不说她的名字 |
[22:13] | Would you talk to your son, please? | 你能不能跟你儿子谈谈 |
[22:16] | Just listen to your mother. | 听你妈的吧 |
[22:24] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[22:25] | I need wine. | 我需要酒 |
[23:04] | You have anything stronger? | 你还有更烈的吗 |
[23:06] | We have cran-apple juice. | 我们有小红莓苹果汁 |
[23:09] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[23:13] | It’s just, things are different now, Becky. | 现在情况不同了 贝基 |
[23:16] | I mean, I used to be able to see Sam and Dean in my head, | 我以前能在脑袋里看到萨姆和迪恩 |
[23:20] | wherever they were, whatever they were doing. | 不管他们在哪 在做什么 |
[23:22] | It was all just there, ripe for the picking. | 一切都在那里 任我挑选 |
[23:25] | And now it’s just gone. | 但现在都没了 |
[23:27] | Because you lost your prophet powers? | 因为你失去了你的先知能力吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[23:30] | Then write about something else. | 那就写点别的 |
[23:32] | But this is it. I mean, this is my favorite story. | 但这就是我最喜欢的故事了 |
[23:35] | Then write about them. | 那就写他们 |
[23:37] | I-I — Okay. | 我 好吧 |
[23:38] | I feel like we’re going in circles now. | 我觉得我们在兜圈子 |
[23:40] | No, you’re going in circles. | 不 是你在兜圈子 |
[23:43] | You’re a writer, a writer who’s not writing. | 你是个作家 不写作的作家 |
[23:47] | And when a writer’s not writing, | 作家不写作时 |
[23:50] | they feel sad, and they get lost. | 就会难过 迷茫 |
[23:53] | And the writer asks themselves, | 作家会自问 |
[23:55] | “Why do I feel this way? | “我为什么会有这种感觉 |
[23:56] | Why am I so sad and lost?” | 我为什么这么难过迷茫” |
[23:58] | And what does all this navel-gazing | 而这种钻牛角尖 |
[24:00] | and hair-pulling amount to in the end? | 拉头发 最终又能换来什么 |
[24:03] | Procrastination, distraction. | 只是拖延 分心 |
[24:06] | Just one of a million ways the writer avoids | 不过又是在让作家不去做 |
[24:08] | doing the one thing that is all but guaranteed | 那唯一一件绝对能 |
[24:11] | to make the writer feel better. | 让作家好受起来的事 |
[24:13] | Which is…? | 那是什么事 |
[24:15] | Writing. | 写作 |
[24:18] | But what if I can’t? | 但如果我做不到呢 |
[24:20] | You can. | 你能的 |
[24:21] | The only question is, will you? | 唯一的问题是 你肯不肯 |
[24:26] | How’d you learn all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[24:28] | I’m a writer, too, Chuck. | 我也是个作家 恰克 |
[24:31] | Oh. I mean, fanfic — it’s not really the same thing — | 同人小说 那可不太一样 |
[24:33] | Writing’s writing. | 写作就是写作 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | The self-sabotage, the doubts, | 自我破坏 自我怀疑 |
[24:39] | the struggle against time. | 跟时间赛跑 |
[24:40] | So whenever I have a spare minute, | 只要我有片刻空闲 |
[24:43] | I write. | 我就会写作 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:53] | Yeah! | 对 |
[25:00] | Wait. I didn’t mean right now — | 等等 我不是说现在 |
[25:14] | This is the security footage from last night. | 这是昨晚的监控录像 |
[25:18] | Do we have any idea who that might be? | 我们知道那可能是谁吗 |
[25:23] | No clue. He’s wearing a mask. | 不知道 他戴了面罩 |
[25:25] | Well, crap. | 该死 |
[25:29] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[25:30] | Go back. | 退回去 |
[25:36] | Uh, zoom into that. | 放大 |
[25:39] | You got it? | 你记下了吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:43] | You’re worried about the game? | 你们还担心比赛的事 |
[25:44] | I mean, this is insane! | 这简直疯了 |
[25:45] | This is what we’ve been worked for, | 我们一直在为此努力 |
[25:47] | what we’ve sacrificed so much for. | 我们为此牺牲了那么多 |
[25:49] | Well, I never asked you to. | 我可没叫你们那么做 |
[25:52] | We’re your parents. | 我们是你的父母 |
[25:54] | You don’t need to ask. | 不用你叫我们做什么 |
[25:55] | Everything that we have done has been for you. | 我们做的一切都是为了你 |
[26:00] | We just want you to be happy. | 我们只希望你开心 |
[26:06] | Son, we’re trying our best. | 儿子 我们尽力了 |
[26:08] | W-What do you want from us? | 你希望我们怎么做 |
[26:10] | Listen to what I’m saying — I don’t want anything. | 听好了 我什么都不要 |
[26:13] | I never wanted any of this! That’s the point! | 我就没想要这一切 这才是重点 |
[26:24] | Your dad home? | 你爸在家吗 |
[26:29] | Uh, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:41] | Billy, get upstairs. | 比利 上楼去 |
[26:43] | Now. | 马上 |
[26:49] | Good thinking. | 明智 |
[26:50] | You don’t want the kid to see this part. | 你不会希望你孩子看到这一幕的 |
[26:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[26:54] | Yeah, sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[26:56] | Those girls that went missing… | 那些失踪的女孩 |
[26:59] | that was you. | 是你干的 |
[27:09] | On it. | 我去 |
[27:11] | Look, arrest me. Fine. | 好 逮捕我吧 |
[27:13] | Just — Just please leave my family out of it. | 请别把我家人卷进来 |
[27:22] | Arrest you? | 逮捕你 |
[27:24] | No, see? | 不 |
[27:27] | We’re not FBI. | 我们不是联调局 |
[27:32] | I’m here to help, okay? | 我是来帮忙的 好吗 |
[27:33] | Just hang in there. Hang in there. | 撑住 坚持 |
[27:35] | And we know exactly what you are. | 我们很清楚你是什么 |
[27:50] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我带你出去 |
[27:52] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[27:54] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[27:57] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[28:05] | Sammy, how’s it going back there?! | 萨姆 你那边怎么样了 |
[28:14] | Okay. Was not expecting that. | 好吧 这我没料到 |
[28:18] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[28:20] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[28:22] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 |
[28:24] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[28:26] | Janet, what are you doing? | 珍妮特 你干什么 |
[28:27] | I’m saving this family. | 拯救我们家 |
[28:29] | No. Listen. | 不 听我说 |
[28:31] | It’s over, okay? | 结束了 好吗 |
[28:33] | They — They caught me. | 他们发现我了 |
[28:35] | You just need to get Billy and leave. | 你只需要带上比利 离开 |
[28:40] | Please. | 求你 |
[29:02] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[29:05] | It’s so good! | 太棒了 |
[29:08] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[29:10] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[29:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:12] | I mean, the story — | 这故事 |
[29:14] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[29:15] | In fact, I’m feeling so inspired, | 事实上 我好受启发 |
[29:17] | I would love to just jump in and get back to my own work. | 我真想马上开始我自己的创作 |
[29:21] | No, no, no, you’re shining me on. | 不 你骗我呢吧 |
[29:23] | What? No, I’m not — | 什么 当然不是 |
[29:25] | It’s a rough draft, Becky. | 这只是粗稿 贝基 |
[29:26] | You’ve gotta have some notes. | 你肯定有什么意见吧 |
[29:29] | Just, like, one note. | 就说一条 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:33] | If I had to give one note… | 如果我要说点什么 |
[29:38] | The jeopardy, Chuck — | 危机 恰克 |
[29:39] | it’s feeling a little… thin? | 有点 单薄了 |
[29:41] | Low-stakes? | 不够危险 |
[29:42] | It’s fun to hear the boys’ voices, | 听到他们的声音当然好 |
[29:44] | but a story is only as good as its villain, | 但故事的精彩要看坏人多坏 |
[29:46] | and these villains are just not feeling very…dangerous? | 这些坏人感觉不够危险 |
[29:49] | Not to mention, there’s no classic rock. | 更别说 没有经典摇滚 |
[29:51] | No one even mentions Cass. | 甚至没提到小卡 |
[29:53] | The climax is a little stale. | 高潮有点陈旧 |
[29:56] | Boys tied up again while we get the villains’ monologue, | 兄弟俩又被绑起来 反派开始话多 |
[30:00] | which, frankly, isn’t one of your best. | 而且老实说 这段不是你最好的发挥 |
[30:03] | A little originality wouldn’t… | 有点原创性也 |
[30:07] | …hurt. | 好 |
[30:12] | You want jeopardy? | 你想要危机 |
[30:15] | You want danger? | 你想要危险 |
[30:19] | Move! | 让开 |
[30:25] | I’ll give you danger. | 我给你危险 |
[30:28] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[30:30] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[30:32] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[30:34] | Dad, what’s going… on… | 爸爸 怎么…回事 |
[30:37] | Your dad’s a vampire. That’s what’s going on. | 你爸是吸血鬼 就这么回事 |
[30:41] | Let me guess — few weeks ago, maybe a month, | 我猜猜 几周 甚至可能是一个月前 |
[30:44] | you had a run-in with something big and mean. | 你遭遇了什么很可怕的东西 |
[30:47] | It turned you. | 你被转化了 |
[30:48] | You thought you could deal. | 你以为你能应付 |
[30:50] | But the cow’s blood or whatever just wasn’t cutting it, | 但牛血什么的不够好 |
[30:52] | so you upgraded to humans. | 所以你升级到了人类 |
[30:55] | How am I doing? Am I right? | 我说得还算准吧 |
[30:58] | No, I don’t think you’re right, Dean. | 不 我觉得你没说对 迪恩 |
[31:01] | It’s not the dad, it’s the son. | 不是爸爸 是儿子 |
[31:03] | – Shut your mouth! – Mom — | -闭上嘴 -妈妈 |
[31:04] | – Billy, go! – No. | -比利 快走 -不 |
[31:07] | You’re right, about all of it. | 你都说对了 |
[31:09] | Okay? But what happened with Susie, I didn’t — | 但苏茜的事 我不是… |
[31:14] | We were together. | 我们当时在一起 |
[31:18] | We were kissing… | 我们在接吻 |
[31:20] | I could hear her heart… | 我能听到她的心跳 |
[31:29] | And her blood, and she — | 她的血 |
[31:30] | it just tasted so good, I just… | 味道好美 我… |
[31:36] | I couldn’t stop. | 我无法自控 |
[31:45] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[31:46] | I told my mom and dad. | 我跟妈妈爸爸说了 |
[31:51] | So, you, what — chopped up the body? | 你们就砍碎了尸体 |
[31:53] | Made it look like some wannabe Bundy? | 让人以为是初级连环杀手干的 |
[31:55] | And then grabbed Tori and… | 然后又绑架了托莉 |
[31:58] | …and kept her as his own personal blood bag? | 拿她当他的私人血袋吗 |
[32:01] | Awesome parenting. Awesome. | 真会带孩子 |
[32:04] | This is not Billy’s fault. | 这不是比利的错 |
[32:06] | He was the victim. | 他是受害者 |
[32:07] | What were we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[32:12] | You were gonna let me just cut off your head. | 你还打算让我砍掉你的头 |
[32:14] | You don’t have children, do you? | 你没有孩子吧 |
[32:16] | Because if you did, you would know | 如果你有 就会知道 |
[32:19] | that to see your child in pain rips your heart out. | 看到你的孩子痛苦 让你撕心裂肺 |
[32:23] | And you’d know that you’d do anything. | 你就会知道 你会不惜一切 |
[32:27] | You’d die for them. | 你肯为他们去死 |
[32:28] | – Or kill for them. – Mom, no. | -或为他们杀人 -妈妈 不要 |
[32:30] | We can bury them out back, under the peonies. | 我们可以把他们埋在院子里的芍药下面 |
[32:32] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[32:34] | There’s no way you believe that. | 你不会真这么想吧 |
[32:39] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[32:42] | Stop. | 住手吧 |
[32:53] | We just wanted him to have a normal life. | 我们只是希望他过上正常生活 |
[32:57] | Mom, I can’t. | 妈妈 我不可能了 |
[32:59] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直想跟你说这个 |
[33:02] | I can’t. | 我不可能了 |
[33:03] | I killed someone that I loved, and I’ll do it again. | 我杀了我爱的人 我还会再这么做的 |
[33:06] | I know I will. I can’t control this! | 我知道我会的 我控制不了 |
[33:14] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[33:22] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 所以我们这么办 |
[33:24] | You’re gonna take Tori to the hospital, | 你们带托莉去医院 |
[33:27] | and you’re gonna tell them that I kidnapped her. | 你们就说是我绑架了她 |
[33:29] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[33:29] | Dad said he was wearing a mask when he grabbed her. | 爸爸说 他抓她时戴了面罩 |
[33:33] | Tori won’t know. | 托莉不会知道的 |
[33:34] | You tell them I took her… and then I ran away. | 你们就说 是我绑架了她 然后我跑了 |
[33:40] | Billy, don’t do this. | 比利 别这样 |
[33:45] | Then you and me… | 然后你和我 |
[33:49] | we’re gonna go for a ride. | 我们去兜兜风 |
[33:53] | That’s how this works… right? | 这事就是这样 是吧 |
[34:09] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[34:12] | But this is the best way. | 但这样最好 |
[34:15] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[35:20] | No. | 不 |
[35:21] | You can’t — | 你不能 |
[35:22] | I did. | 我就那么做了 |
[35:25] | Y– This is just an ending. | 你…这只是个结局 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:28] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get there, | 我不知道要怎么到达这个结局 |
[35:31] | but I know where I’m goin’. | 但结局就会是如此 |
[35:34] | B-But it’s so… | 但这太… |
[35:36] | dark. | 黑暗了 |
[35:38] | But great, right? | 但很棒 是吧 |
[35:40] | I can see it now — “Supernatural, The End.” | 我现在就能想象 《凶鬼恶灵:大结局》 |
[35:45] | And the cover is just a gravestone | 封面就是一块墓碑 |
[35:47] | that says “Winchester.” | 上面写着”温彻斯特” |
[35:52] | The fans are gonna love it. | 粉丝会喜欢的 |
[35:55] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[35:56] | It’s awful! | 太糟糕了 |
[35:57] | Horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[35:59] | It’s hopeless. | 毫无希望 |
[36:03] | You can’t do this to the fans. | 你不能这么虐粉 |
[36:07] | What you did to Dean? | 你这么对迪恩 |
[36:09] | What you did to Sam? | 这么对萨姆 |
[36:11] | There, see? It’s making you feel something. | 瞧 这不是扇动你的感情了 |
[36:13] | That’s good, right? | 这是好事吧 |
[36:14] | No! | 不是 |
[36:15] | Babe! We’re home! | 亲爱的 我们回来了 |
[36:19] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[36:19] | You have to leave. | 你得走了 |
[36:21] | Nah, I kind of like it here. | 不 我挺喜欢这里 |
[36:23] | Babe, you wouldn’t believe what happened. | 亲爱的 你不会相信发生了什么 |
[36:25] | – Please. – Junior was fine, but I puked everywhere. | -拜托 -小罗没事 可我吐了一地 |
[36:31] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[36:37] | Rod?! | 罗德 |
[36:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:41] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[36:42] | He’s gone. | 他离开了 |
[36:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[36:44] | – Hey, Mom, we’re back! – Hi, Mom! | -妈妈 我们回来了 -妈妈 |
[36:46] | Dad got sick! He threw up all over the side | 爸爸犯晕 在船上 |
[36:47] | – of the b– – Dad threw u– | -吐了… -爸爸吐了… |
[36:49] | No! | 不 |
[36:51] | The kids. | 孩子们 |
[36:52] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:53] | They’re not dead. They’re just away. | 他们没死 他们只是去了别的地方 |
[36:57] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[37:00] | I’m God. | 我是上帝 |
[37:05] | What are you — | 你说什么… |
[37:08] | No. | 不 |
[37:10] | You bring them back. | 你把他们带回来 |
[37:12] | You bring them back! | 你把他们带回来 |
[37:18] | Please… | 求你 |
[37:19] | you can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[37:21] | Oh, Becky. | 贝基 |
[37:27] | I can do anything. | 我什么都能做 |
[37:32] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[37:47] | Well, that was an interesting one. | 这案子挺有意思 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:54] | What Henry did… | 但亨利做的事 |
[37:57] | we’d have done the same thing. | 我们也会做一样的事 |
[37:59] | For Jack. If we had the chance. | 为杰克 如果有这机会的话 |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:06] | Yeah, we would. | 我们会的 |
[38:08] | Look, man, I get it. | 伙计 我懂的 |
[38:11] | I get it. We have lost way, way too much. | 我懂 我们这一路上失去了太多 |
[38:17] | And it’s hard not to feel like just…cashing out. | 让人很难没有想退出的想法 |
[38:24] | I felt like that. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[38:27] | After Chuck, back at the crypt. | 恰克的事后 在墓室里 |
[38:32] | But you know what brought me back? | 知道是什么把我拉了回来吗 |
[38:35] | You did. | 是你 |
[38:38] | By sayin’ that what we do still matters. | 你说我们做的事仍然重要 |
[38:45] | I mean, that’s why I wanted to drag us out here. | 所以我才想拖着你出来 |
[38:46] | That’s why I wanted to — to work a case, | 所以我才想办件案子 |
[38:49] | to save lives, you know? | 拯救生命 |
[38:52] | ‘Cause it is — it’s a — it’s a crap job. | 因为这工作很烂 |
[38:54] | We do the ugly things so that people can live happy. | 我们做可怕的事 好让他人幸福生活 |
[38:57] | Yeah. Yeah. Lucky them. | 是啊 他们真幸运 |
[39:03] | Yeah, lucky them. | 是啊 他们真幸运 |
[39:10] | But it doesn’t change a thing. | 但那不会改变什么 |
[39:13] | You know what I mean? We still do the job. | 明白吗 我们还要做这工作 |
[39:18] | But we don’t do it for us. | 但我们不是为了自己 |
[39:21] | We did it for Jack, | 是为了杰克 |
[39:23] | for Mom, | 妈妈 |
[39:26] | for Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[39:28] | We owe it to anybody who has ever gave a damn about us | 为了所有在乎过我们的人 |
[39:31] | to keep putting one foot in front of the other. | 我们要一步步地向前 |
[39:35] | No matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[39:38] | And, hey, man, like you said, | 伙计 就像你说的 |
[39:41] | now that Chuck’s gone, | 现在恰克走了 |
[39:43] | we’re finally on our own. | 我们终于只剩自己了 |
[39:46] | We are finally free to… | 我们终于自由了 |
[39:52] | move on, you know? | 可以向前看了 |
[39:57] | I don’t know. Uh… – I-I don’t know if I can move on. | 我不知道 我不知道我能否向前看 |
[40:01] | You know, I — I — I — | 我… |
[40:03] | I can’t forget any of them. | 我无法忘记他们 |
[40:05] | Dean, I still think about Jessica. | 迪恩 我还会想起杰西卡 |
[40:08] | I — I can’t just let that go. | 我无法对那放手 |
[40:11] | No, man, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[40:12] | I know, I know, I know. I’m sorry. I know. | 我知道 对不起 |
[40:14] | But — But what I’m saying is that I don’t feel free. | 但我是说 我不觉得自由了 |
[40:23] | What we’ve done, what we’ve lost, | 我们所做的 我们所失去的 |
[40:25] | right now, that is what I’m feeling, and — and sometimes it’s… | 我现在感觉到的是那些 有时候 |
[40:32] | Sometimes it’s like I-I-I can’t even breathe. | 有时我感觉好像无法呼吸 |
[40:45] | But maybe tomorrow. | 但或许明天的吧 |
[40:46] | You know, maybe I’ll — I’ll feel better in the morning. | 或许我早上就会感觉好些了 |
[40:53] | And what if you don’t? | 如果不呢 |
[40:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:33] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[41:36] | This is gonna be good. | 这会很棒的 |