时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know, I hate missing my favorite show. | 我讨厌错过我最喜欢的节目 |
[00:16] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[00:17] | We’re the guys who save that world. | 我们是拯救世界的人 |
[00:21] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[00:23] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[00:24] | You’re married? To a werewolf. | 你结婚了 跟一个狼人结婚了 |
[00:28] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[00:29] | You still think that you’re the hero of this story. | 你还认为你是这故事里的英雄 |
[00:31] | We’ll take Chuck down. | 我们要干掉恰克 |
[00:32] | Exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们就要那么做 |
[00:36] | No. | 不 |
[00:37] | Oh, that was just the beginning. | 那还只是开始 |
[00:38] | No. This is… the rest. | 不 这是剩下的 |
[01:28] | Yeah! Come on! | 好 燥起来 |
[01:29] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[01:33] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[01:34] | Yeah! | 好 |
[01:35] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[01:38] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[01:59] | Yeah! | 厉害 |
[03:42] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[03:44] | Oh, great. | 这可好 |
[03:48] | Hey, Teddy. | 泰迪 好啊 |
[03:51] | What’s new? | 有啥新鲜事吗 |
[03:52] | Uh, my psoriasis is back. | 我的牛皮癣又复发了 |
[04:07] | $40.32. | 40.32美元 |
[04:11] | Right. | 好 |
[04:14] | There you go. | 给 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | Declined. | 被拒了 |
[04:34] | What? No, no, no, that’s… | 什么 不会啊… |
[04:36] | No, that card’s worked for like five years. | 那卡我都用五年了 |
[04:38] | I — Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[04:45] | Wha– | 什么… |
[04:47] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[04:49] | Thanks, Teddy. | 多谢了 泰迪 |
[04:55] | Seriously?! | 不是吧 |
[05:01] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[05:04] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[05:07] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[05:10] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[05:18] | Was that a trip? | 你绊了一下吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. Weird. | 是啊 奇怪 |
[05:21] | There’s a lotta that goin’ on. | 近来怪事不少 |
[05:22] | In town, I just got a parking ticket. | 我刚在镇上吃了停车罚单 |
[05:24] | Because you always park in front of that fire hydrant? | 因为你总停在那个消防栓前面 |
[05:26] | No. | 不是 |
[05:28] | I mean, yes. Okay, I park there every time. | 是 我每次都停那儿 |
[05:30] | I never get a ticket, all right? | 但我从未吃过罚单 |
[05:31] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有… |
[05:33] | This… | 这个 |
[05:37] | doesn’t work. | 不好使了 |
[05:39] | That’s the card Charlie hacked for us, the one — | 那是查理替我们黑的卡 那卡… |
[05:41] | Yeah, the one that’s supposed to be our “no more hustling, | 是啊 按说应该是”再不用骗人 |
[05:43] | always working” Golden Ticket. | 永远好使”的金牌 |
[05:44] | Nothing. | 不好用了 |
[05:46] | – Weird. – That’s what I’m saying. | -奇怪 -我也觉得 |
[05:50] | Are you getting sick? | 你生病了吗 |
[05:51] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[05:53] | Oh, and — and dinner’s — | 晚饭… |
[05:58] | Man, this day, I’m telling you — | 今天啊 我跟你说… |
[06:00] | What is next? | 接下来还会出什么幺蛾子啊 |
[06:07] | It’s Garth. | 是盖思 |
[06:10] | Hey, Garth. | 盖思 |
[06:11] | Hey, Dean, it’s Garth. | 迪恩 是盖思 |
[06:14] | I, uh — I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:23] | I’m telling you, man, we’re cursed. | 相信我 我们被诅咒了 |
[06:25] | We’re not cursed, Dean. We’re just having a bad day. | 我们没被诅咒 迪恩 我们就是今天不顺 |
[06:27] | No. No, no, no. This is — This is more than just a | 不不 这不是一般的 |
[06:29] | no good, very bad day, okay? | 不顺的一天 |
[06:32] | Chuck must’ve boned us before he left, you know? | 恰克走之前肯定诅咒了我们 |
[06:33] | Or maybe some of that crap you brought back | 或者你从罗威娜那儿拿回来的破烂 |
[06:36] | from Rowena’s went sideways. | 有什么东西出问题了 |
[06:37] | ‘Cause this? I mean… | 因为这个… |
[06:39] | This is not normal. | 这绝不正常 |
[06:43] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[06:44] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[06:46] | Sorry. Look, just… | 抱歉 |
[06:48] | Okay, listen. Cass is in Heaven — | 好吧 小卡去天堂了 |
[06:50] | seeing if they know where Chuck went or anything. | 去问他们知不知道恰克的去向或其他消息 |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah, ’cause angels, they’re always really happy to help. | 是啊 天使一向热心帮忙呢 |
[06:55] | And I’m sick, and you got a ticket. | 我病了 你吃了罚单 |
[06:57] | It happens. We’ll deal, we — | 这是难免的事 我们能应付… |
[07:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:01] | – What’re you doing? – I don’t know. | -你在干什么 -我不知道 |
[07:07] | No, no, baby, don’t do this to me. | 不 宝贝 别这么对我 |
[07:08] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这样 |
[07:09] | No, no, no, no, no. No, baby… | 不不不 宝贝 |
[07:11] | Baby, please don’t do this. | 宝贝 别这样 |
[07:12] | – Seriously? – Oh, come on! | -不是吧 -拜托 |
[07:37] | Yeah. Normal. | 是啊 真正常 |
[08:07] | Who’s daddy’s big boy? | 爸爸的好孩子是谁 |
[08:10] | Here comes the airplane! | 飞机来了 |
[08:17] | Come here. Little bite. | 来啊 一小口 |
[08:19] | There we go, buddy. | 这就对了 伙计 |
[08:20] | It’s good. | 真棒 |
[08:22] | Isn’t that so good? | 很好吃吧 |
[08:24] | Hey, Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[08:25] | Open wide. | 张大嘴 |
[08:28] | Here comes the airplane. | 飞机来了 |
[08:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s good stuff, isn’t it? | 很好吃 是吧 |
[08:39] | You got me, you little stinker. | 被你喷到了 小臭蛋 |
[08:41] | But Daddy was prepared this time. | 但爸爸这次做好准备了 |
[08:46] | – Uh, Gertie? – Yeah. | -歌蒂 -嗯 |
[08:47] | – Can you watch the boys? – Sure. | -你照看好弟弟们 -好 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | – Is that them? – It’s gotta be. | -是他们吗 -肯定是 |
[08:57] | There they are. | 他们来咯 |
[08:58] | Come in. | 进来 |
[09:00] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[09:03] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[09:04] | I’m — I’m sick. Sorry. | 我病了 抱歉 |
[09:08] | You — Okay. | 你…好吧 |
[09:10] | Still a hugger, huh? | 还那么喜欢拥抱 |
[09:11] | You know it. | 当然了 |
[09:12] | You smell so good. | 你好香啊 |
[09:14] | And we’re done. | 抱够了 |
[09:15] | What took you guys so long? | 你们怎么才来 |
[09:17] | We, uh — W-We had to walk. | 我们…不得不走路 |
[09:19] | Yeah, car broke down about 10 miles back. | 是啊 车在10英里开外的地方抛锚了 |
[09:21] | I think it’s the plugs. | 可能是火花塞 |
[09:22] | – Really? – Yeah, we’re having a super normal day. | -真的 -是啊 我们今天可正常了 |
[09:24] | Okay. Well, no worries. We’ll fix you up. | 好 没事 我们帮你修好 |
[09:26] | Daddy, the twins are still hungry. | 爸爸 双胞胎还饿 |
[09:30] | Be right there, baby. | 就过去 宝贝 |
[09:31] | Come on. Come back and meet the kids. | 来吧 去见见孩子们 |
[09:32] | – You’ve got more kids? – Oh-ho-ho, yeah. | -你又生了 -是啊 |
[09:34] | Got a couple’a pups. | 生了俩 |
[09:36] | So, this is my daughter Gertie. | 这是我女儿歌蒂 |
[09:38] | Gertie, say hi to Daddy’s friends. | 歌蒂 跟爸爸的朋友打招呼 |
[09:42] | And these are the twins. | 这是双胞胎 |
[09:44] | This is Sam. | 这是萨姆 |
[09:46] | I, uh, sorta named him after you. | 我给他起了你的名字 |
[09:54] | That’s, uh… | 我真… |
[09:57] | That means this one must be — | 那这个肯定是叫… |
[09:58] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:07] | On the phone, you said | 你在电话上说 |
[10:08] | there was something wrong with your cousin? | 你一个亲戚出了事 |
[10:09] | Oh, not mine, Bess’s. | 不是我 是贝丝的 |
[10:10] | He’s, uh — Well… | 他… |
[10:12] | I think you should see for yourself. | 你们还是自己看吧 |
[10:16] | I tried to wake him, but he’s in and out. | 我想叫醒他 但他时醒时昏 |
[10:19] | He’s hurt pretty bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[10:20] | This dude’s a werewolf? | 这伙计是个狼人 |
[10:21] | Pure blood, like me. | 跟我一样是纯血 |
[10:22] | So what happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:23] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[10:24] | Cops found him down around St. Cloud, in Minnesota. | 警察在明尼苏达州圣克劳德附近发现了他 |
[10:28] | Those look like knife wounds. | 那看上去像刀伤 |
[10:30] | That’s what the cops thought, too, but they’re not. | 警察也那么认为 但不是的 |
[10:33] | They’re from a wraith. | 那是死灵留下的 |
[10:35] | Brad — whoever did this to him | 布拉德…把他伤成这样的人 |
[10:38] | thought he was dead, and they dumped him in a swamp. | 以为他死了 就把他丢在了沼泽里 |
[10:40] | But he somehow managed to climb out, | 但他不知怎么爬了出来 |
[10:43] | and the cops found his body by the road. | 警方在路边发现了他 |
[10:45] | And Bess has been looking after him, but… | 贝丝一直在照顾他 但… |
[10:48] | why would a wraith go after a wolf? | 死灵为什么要伤害狼人 |
[10:52] | When he comes to, we’ll ask him. | 等他醒来 我们问他就知道了 |
[10:54] | Sonuva… | 尼玛… |
[11:02] | – Sorry. I’m, uh… – Sick. I know. | -抱歉 我… -病了 我知道 |
[11:05] | Come with me. I’ve got something for you. | 跟我来 我有东西可以帮你 |
[11:11] | You know, I gotta say, aside from pincushion in there… | 我得说 除了那位病号 |
[11:15] | this is pretty nice. | 这里真不错 |
[11:16] | Yeah, better than I ever thought I’d get. | 是啊 比我预期的生活要好 |
[11:19] | I mean, hunting — I figured I’d be dead before I’m 40. | 猎魔 我以为我会在40岁前死去 |
[11:22] | You know, go out young and pretty. | 英年早逝 |
[11:24] | But now I’ve got a great wife, great kids. | 但我现在有好妻子 好孩子 |
[11:28] | I guess… sometimes things work out. | 看来…有时结局挺不错的 |
[11:31] | Yeah, sometimes. | 是啊 有时吧 |
[11:33] | Good, man. You deserve it. | 很好 这是你应得的 |
[11:34] | You do. | 真的 |
[11:35] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[11:37] | What’s up with your teeth? | 你的牙怎么了 |
[11:39] | – What? – Your teeth. | -什么 -你的牙 |
[11:40] | They hurt, right? | 你在牙疼 是吧 |
[11:42] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[11:45] | A lot. | 好疼 |
[11:46] | – Since when? – Since yesterday. | -什么时候开始的 -昨天 |
[11:50] | All right, come on. | 好吧 来 |
[11:52] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -来 |
[11:54] | What are we doing? | 我们干什么 |
[12:02] | Garth, what are we do– | 盖思 我们干什… |
[12:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:12] | You know what? | 那个啥 |
[12:14] | I’m good. | 我没事的 |
[12:16] | Get in the chair, Dean. | 上椅子 迪恩 |
[12:18] | No — | 不… |
[12:19] | You’re very strong. | 你好强壮 |
[12:24] | you know, you — you — you really don’t have to — | 你其实不用… |
[12:26] | It’s my daddy’s secret recipe. | 是我爸爸的秘方 |
[12:28] | Cure everything and anything. | 包治百病 |
[12:31] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[12:32] | What part of “secret” don’t you understand? | 不知道什么叫”秘”方吗 |
[12:37] | Garth, you’re not a dentist. | 盖思 你不是牙医 |
[12:38] | Oh, yes, I am. | 我是 |
[12:40] | I, uh, was getting my degree when | 我正在念书时 |
[12:41] | the whole Hunter thing happened, and I, you know… | 突然变成了猎人 然后我… |
[12:43] | Killed the Tooth Fairy. | 杀了牙仙 |
[12:45] | She had it coming. | 她自找的 |
[12:47] | Anyway, after I left Hunting, | 总之 我退休后 |
[12:49] | I went back to school, got my degree. | 又回去念书 拿到了学位 |
[12:51] | Now I’ve got a good little practice going. | 我现在开了不错的诊所 |
[12:53] | There. | 好了 |
[12:54] | It’s not like all the wolves around here | 这里的狼人又不能 |
[12:55] | can go to a regular doc. | 找普通医生 |
[12:57] | Can’t with all the cow hearts we eat. | 毕竟我们吃了那么多牛心 |
[12:59] | Fang maintenance is a B. | 狼牙维护非常重要 |
[13:03] | You’ve got to floss all the time. | 一定要坚持经常剔牙 |
[13:14] | Yeah, actually, it’s — it’s not too, uh… | 其实 还不算太… |
[13:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:21] | I will tell you it’s mostly cayenne pepper. | 告诉你 其实主要就是卡宴辣椒 |
[13:23] | What? Oh, God. | 什么 天啊 |
[13:30] | Mommy, the giant’s crying. | 妈妈 大块头哭了 |
[13:40] | There. | 好了 |
[13:51] | Every– Every– Everything is burning. | 到处都烧得疼 |
[13:57] | Open wide. | 张大嘴 |
[13:59] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[14:00] | Here comes the airplane. | 飞机来了 |
[14:04] | When was the last time you saw a dentist? | 你多久没看牙医了 |
[14:06] | I ‘unno. Never. | 我不知道 好久了吧 |
[14:17] | All right. | 好 |
[14:19] | I do see a few cavities. | 是有几个蛀牙 |
[14:20] | How many? | 几个 |
[14:21] | – 17. – What? | -17个 -什么 |
[14:23] | But don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[14:25] | ‘Cause I’ve got you. | 交给我吧 |
[14:31] | How do you think I feel? | 不想想我现在多痛苦 |
[14:35] | Here we go. | 来 |
[14:37] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:38] | – What is this? – Dean… | -那是什么 -迪恩 |
[14:40] | …I’m doing this for your own good, buddy. | 这是为了你好 伙计 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Hey, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:45] | Big Sam is o-okay. | 大萨姆没事 |
[14:52] | There you go. | 来 |
[14:53] | Let the gas do its thing. | 把气都吸进去 |
[14:56] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[15:00] | Everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:07] | There you go. | 睡吧 |
[16:55] | Let’s misbehave. | 我们淘气一把吧 |
[17:08] | Hey, Slugger. | 猛男 |
[17:10] | You’re all done. | 你都好了 |
[17:11] | You did good. | 你表现不错 |
[17:19] | Kids are finally asleep. | 孩子们可算睡了 |
[17:22] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:25] | Better, actually. | 还真好些了 |
[17:26] | – I told you. – Yeah. | -我说的吧 -嗯 |
[17:30] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪了 |
[17:32] | Gettung ma teef fixed. | 修牙 |
[17:33] | I had to numb him up. He’ll be fine in an hour. | 我不得不给他打了麻醉 他一小时后就好了 |
[17:37] | What? | 什么 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | Seriously… | 说真的 |
[17:42] | what is going on here? | 你们怎么回事啊 |
[17:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:45] | I mean, apparently Dean’s never been to a dentist before, | 显然 迪恩从未看过牙医 |
[17:48] | and suddenly he got a mouthful of cavities, | 他突然就一嘴蛀牙了 |
[17:50] | you’re sick, and your car is broken down. | 你病了 你们的车坏了 |
[17:54] | Who did you guys piss off? | 你们惹了谁啊 |
[18:00] | God. | 上帝 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:10] | God. | 上帝 |
[18:11] | The God is trying to kill you? | 上帝企图杀你们 |
[18:15] | Well, uh, trying to make us kill each other. | 想让我们互相残杀 |
[18:18] | So, he’s a writer, | 他是个作家 |
[18:20] | and you’ve basically been the heroes of his story? | 而你们是他故事的主角 |
[18:24] | I guess, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[18:28] | Well, what’s that make me? | 那我是什么 |
[18:30] | A supporting character? Special guest star? | 配角吗 还是客串嘉宾 |
[18:32] | No, Garth, it’s not like that. | 盖思 不是那样的 |
[18:33] | Oh, no, no, no. I want to be the guest star. | 不不 我想做客串嘉宾 |
[18:35] | Being the hero sucks. | 做主角[英雄]多糟 |
[18:36] | I mean, sure, you’ll probably win eventually, | 你们或许最终会赢 |
[18:38] | but until you do, your life blows. | 但在那之前 主角的人生烂透了 |
[18:42] | Your parents get gunned down in an alleyway. | 不是父母在小巷里被枪杀 |
[18:44] | Your home planet gets blown up. | 就是母星爆炸 |
[18:46] | You, uh, interview this good-looking rich guy, | 或者采访一个高富帅 |
[18:48] | and it doesn’t go well, | 很不顺利 |
[18:49] | so he shows up at the hardware store where you work, | 他就跑去你工作的五金店 |
[18:51] | and, man, it starts to get, you know… | 然后事情变得… |
[18:55] | It’s from, uh — We love “Fifty Shades.” | 那是…我们特喜欢《五十度灰》系列电影 |
[18:58] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[19:04] | Who’s the hero in that? | 那部电影谁是英雄 |
[19:05] | No, no, no. The point is, | 不不 重点是 |
[19:07] | the hero thing — it’s not fun. | 做英雄可不好玩 |
[19:09] | Well, I mean, there are some good things about it. | 倒是也有好处 |
[19:11] | Like, uh, when was the last time that Batman got a flat tire? | 比如 蝙蝠侠什么时候爆过胎 |
[19:14] | Or Superman couldn’t pay his water bill? | 或是超人付不起水费 |
[19:16] | Or the power goes out in the Red Room? | 或是红房间断电 |
[19:18] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[19:20] | See, the hero never sweats the small stuff. | 英雄从不用为小事操心 |
[19:22] | It slows down the story. | 那会拖慢故事速度 |
[19:23] | So, then, what happened? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:25] | Chuck…downgraded us? | 恰克给我们降级了 |
[19:27] | Maybe, yeah. | 或许吧 |
[19:29] | – And now you’re — – Cursed. | -现在你们… -被诅咒了 |
[19:31] | C-Cursed. | 被诅咒了 |
[19:34] | Cursed. | 被诅咒了 |
[19:35] | No — normal. | 不 只是普通了 |
[19:38] | For the first time in your lives, | 你们这辈子第一次 |
[19:38] | you’re having normal-people problems. | 遇上了普通人的麻烦 |
[19:42] | You need to get a colonoscopy, stat. | 你需要马上去做个结肠镜检查 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:47] | So how do we fix this? | 我们怎么解决啊 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:54] | Bess?! | 贝丝 |
[19:56] | Bess? | 贝丝 |
[20:08] | Who’re they? | 他们是谁 |
[20:09] | They’re friends. | 他们是朋友 |
[20:10] | Like Hunter friends? | 猎人朋友吗 |
[20:11] | Brad, they’re cool. | 布拉德 他们没事的 |
[20:13] | Now tell us what happened to you. | 告诉我们你到底遭遇了什么 |
[20:15] | Fell down the stairs. | 摔下了楼梯 |
[20:16] | Brad, listen, | 布拉德 听着 |
[20:18] | we don’t care that you’re a werewolf, | 我们不在乎你是狼人 |
[20:19] | but you got attacked by a wraith, which is really weird. | 但你被死灵袭击了 这很奇怪 |
[20:22] | Now, we’re just trying to understand what happened. | 我们只是想搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[20:24] | So help us. | 帮帮我们吧 |
[20:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:32] | I mean, wow. | 老天爷 |
[20:33] | With the furrowed brow and the puppy eyes — | 眉毛弯弯 小狗眼睛 |
[20:34] | did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:36] | That never actually works for you, does it? | 不会真好使吧 |
[20:44] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[20:47] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[20:52] | It’s — It’s a place… monsters go. | 有个怪物会去的地方 |
[20:55] | They fight for money. | 格斗赢钱 |
[20:56] | Money? Like, real money? | 真钱吗 |
[20:57] | Hey, I can talk. | 我能说话了 |
[21:01] | Good for you. Yeah, real money. | 恭喜了 是啊 真钱 |
[21:04] | Okay? They pay to watch it. | 他们付钱观看 |
[21:05] | They livestream it on the Dark Web or whatever. | 在暗网还是什么的上面直播 |
[21:07] | Wait a second. So — So, you — | 等等 所以你… |
[21:08] | Yeah, I needed the cash. | 我需要钱 |
[21:10] | Got three baby mamas — I got bills. | 我有三个孩儿他妈 我得付账啊 |
[21:14] | This place — where is it? | 这地方 在哪 |
[21:16] | I know you don’t want to tell us, but — | 我知道你不想说 但… |
[21:17] | Belgrade, Minnesota. | 明尼苏达贝尔格莱德 |
[21:18] | Old warehouse off Peach Street. | 桃街旁边的旧仓库 |
[21:21] | Well, that was easy. | 真轻松 |
[21:22] | Yeah, well, lot of fangs in there. | 是啊 里面有好多狼人呢 |
[21:24] | You know, I figure you two walk in, | 你俩要是走进去 |
[21:27] | they’re gonna rip you to pieces. | 肯定会被他们撕成碎片 |
[21:32] | Really?! | 不是吧 |
[21:39] | I don’t think you should go. | 我觉得你们不该去 |
[21:41] | Garth, we don’t have a choice, okay? | 盖思 我们没得选 |
[21:43] | That many freaks in one place? | 那么多怪物聚在一起 |
[21:44] | You know they’re dropping bodies. | 他们肯定杀了不少人 |
[21:45] | Yeah, but the old Sam and Dean, | 但以前的萨姆和迪恩 |
[21:47] | they could’ve handled this, no problem. | 肯定能轻松搞定此事 |
[21:48] | But you guys… | 但你们… |
[21:50] | Can’t? | 不能吗 |
[21:51] | Hey, look, just because God | 就算上帝 |
[21:53] | yanked the magic horseshoe out of our ass or whatever | 撤销了我们的主角光环 |
[21:55] | doesn’t mean that we’re gonna give up. | 不代表我们就要放弃 |
[21:57] | This is our job. It’s what we do. | 这是我们的工作 是我们的职责 |
[21:59] | And, yeah, it might be a little harder right now, but so what? | 是啊 现在可能要更难些了 那又如何 |
[22:03] | Bring it. | 来吧 |
[22:05] | What he said. | 附议 |
[22:07] | All right. Then I’m coming, too. | 好吧 那我也来 |
[22:08] | Oh, no, no, no. No. | 不不 |
[22:09] | Garth, come on. You got a family, okay? | 盖思 得了 你还有家庭呢 |
[22:11] | You got a life. If something went wrong — | 你有人生 如果真出事了 |
[22:13] | and, right now, with us, everything’s going wrong — | 现在 我们绝对是诸事不顺 |
[22:17] | we’re not doing that to Bess, to the kids. | 我们不能这样对贝丝 和孩子们 |
[22:23] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[22:25] | Well, at least let me get you a new set of spark plugs. | 至少让我给你们找个新火花塞 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:31] | Deal. | 好 |
[22:58] | Isolated, run-down — yep, that’ll do Monster Bloodsport. | 与世隔绝 破败 绝对是个怪物杀戮的好地方 |
[23:02] | This should be perfect. | 太完美了 |
[23:04] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[23:06] | Bess makes the best grilled cheese. | 贝丝的烤奶酪三明治太绝了 |
[23:08] | Yeah, you ate like seven of them. | 是啊 你都吃七个了 |
[23:10] | Well, I’m a growing boy. | 我在长身体嘛 |
[23:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[23:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:18] | Dean… Extra rounds, dead man’s blood, | 迪恩 备用弹药 死人血 |
[23:21] | first-aid kit, emergency flares… | 急救包 紧急燃烧弹 |
[23:23] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[23:24] | Dude, if Garth was right, | 伙计 如果盖思说中了 |
[23:26] | if we’re really normal now, | 我们真变普通了 |
[23:29] | we can’t just charge in there guns blazing. | 我们就不能莽撞地冲进去 |
[23:31] | We need to be ready for anything. | 我们得做好万全准备 |
[23:34] | Well, I guess we’d need a grenade launcher. | 那我们得带上枪榴弹发射器了 |
[23:45] | Hey, sweetheart. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[23:48] | I don’t think we’ve used that .38 in about four years. | 那个.38我们好像四年都没用过了 |
[24:08] | Welcome to Fight Club. | 欢迎来到搏击俱乐部 |
[24:16] | I — | 我… |
[24:17] | You forget how to walk? | 你忘记怎么走路了吗 |
[24:22] | What was that? | 什么声音啊 |
[24:26] | Not good, that’s — | 不妙 |
[24:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[24:38] | I gotta go. | 我去去就来 |
[24:39] | – Go? – I-I gotta go. | -什么 -憋不住了 |
[24:40] | – What? – Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom. | -什么 -厕所 上厕所 |
[24:43] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[24:45] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[24:58] | You know, I think you might be lactose-intolerant now. | 你现在可能不耐乳糖了 |
[25:03] | I’m ok– | 我没… |
[25:15] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[25:16] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[25:20] | Oh, please, just kill me now. | 拜托 直接杀了我好了 |
[25:26] | Can do. | 好啊 |
[25:35] | Can’t believe they got the drop on me. | 我居然被他们偷袭了 |
[25:37] | I didn’t even hear them coming. | 我都没听到他们的动静 |
[25:38] | Yeah, well, I got jumped while I was in the crapper, okay? | 我还是在厕所被偷袭了呢 |
[25:41] | I win. | 我更惨 |
[25:42] | “Normal”? Sucks. | “普通” 真讨厌 |
[25:54] | Sam, Dean? | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[25:55] | Can I get you anything? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[25:56] | Water? Hot towel? | 水 热毛巾 |
[25:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:59] | Cutty. | 卡迪 |
[26:01] | This is my place. | 这是我的地盘 |
[26:02] | Oh, so all this chain-link, | 这些铁链 |
[26:03] | razor wire, and rat crap is yours, huh? | 铁丝网 笼子都是你的 |
[26:06] | Well, congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[26:07] | So, now you know me, and I know you. | 你们认识我了 我也认识你们 |
[26:09] | We’re like…friends. | 我们就像是…朋友 |
[26:11] | You keep all your friends in a cage? | 你把朋友都关笼子里吗 |
[26:13] | Only the ones I really like. | 只有我特喜欢的 |
[26:15] | All right. So, what’re you? A monster? | 好啊 你是什么 怪物吗 |
[26:17] | I am. Shifter. | 对 易形者 |
[26:20] | Shifter? So you chose that face? | 易形者 那脸是你选的 |
[26:22] | But I don’t let my gifts define me. | 我不让自己被天赋定义 |
[26:24] | See, more than anything, I’m a sportsman. | 我最重要的 是一名运动家 |
[26:27] | See, to me, man, monster, they’re at their best, | 在我看来 怪物 他们的高光时刻 |
[26:30] | their most pure, in the heat of competition. | 最纯粹的时刻 就是激战的时候 |
[26:33] | – Right. – Yeah, sure, I could’ve killed you, | -好吧 -是啊 我是可以杀了你们 |
[26:35] | but no. | 但不 |
[26:36] | I want to see your best. | 我想看你们的最佳表现 |
[26:38] | I want to see what the Winchesters are capable of. | 我想看看温家兄弟的本事 |
[26:40] | Stripped down, closed in, just you against the world. | 被逼到绝境 你们对抗世界 |
[26:43] | Or Maul here. | 或是灭哥 |
[26:57] | “Maul”? That — Maul? | “灭哥” 不是吧 |
[27:00] | Come on, man. What’s your real name, huh? | 得了 你真名叫什么 |
[27:01] | Marvin? Marion? | 马文 马里恩 |
[27:03] | Murder. | 马德[杀人] |
[27:08] | You want us to fight? | 你要我们搏击 |
[27:10] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[27:11] | Together, though. | 两人一起 |
[27:12] | I don’t want to break up the team. | 我可不想拆散团队 |
[27:14] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[27:16] | ‘Cause if you know us, you know the stories. | 如果你认识我们 肯定听说过我们 |
[27:18] | See, me and my brother here, we’ve taken down | 我和我弟弟 我们可干掉过 |
[27:19] | way bigger fellas than, uh, | 比这位 |
[27:21] | Meredith here. | 小马更大的家伙 |
[27:23] | We’ve killed angels, killed demons, | 我们杀过天使 恶魔 |
[27:26] | Gods, and Alphas. | 神 始祖 |
[27:29] | So why don’t you do yourself a favor — cut your losses, | 你还是别自讨没趣 及时止损 |
[27:31] | let us walk out that door | 让我们走 |
[27:33] | before we burn this craphole to the ground. | 以免我们把这里夷为平地 |
[27:39] | Yeah…no. | 嗯…不要 |
[27:41] | Maul will show you to your rooms. | 灭哥会带你们回房间的 |
[27:50] | Tonight, two of Fight Night’s | 今晚 搏击之夜两名 |
[27:52] | biggest rivals will face off in the ring again! | 最强劲的对手将再次对决赛场 |
[27:56] | Killer Wraith versus Jamaica Djinn! | 致命死灵 对抗 牙买加灯灵 |
[28:03] | Who will claim victory, and who will suffer defeat? | 谁将获得胜利 谁将落败 |
[28:07] | And then, in this ring, the mighty Maul returns, | 然后 强大的灭哥将重返这片赛场 |
[28:12] | and this time, he’ll take on the merciless Winchesters! | 这次 他将对抗无情的温家双煞 |
[28:17] | Get ready for a… | 准备收看 |
[28:21] | battle royale! | 终极对决 |
[28:30] | All right, all right. | 好啊 |
[28:32] | Fighters to the ring. | 选手上台 |
[28:47] | There’s a lot of people — lot of monsters — out there. | 外面有好多人…好多怪物 |
[28:50] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[28:51] | Yeah, it’s just how I wanted to die — | 是啊 我就想这么死 |
[28:53] | with a freakin’ audience. | 被人围观 |
[28:56] | Fight! | 开打 |
[29:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[29:01] | Baby, come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[29:06] | I’m picking the lock. | 我要撬锁 |
[29:27] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[29:30] | – Can’t get it. – What? | -撬不开 -什么 |
[29:32] | Broke a nail. | 把指甲弄断了 |
[29:33] | Here, let me do it. Here, come on. | 给我吧 我来 |
[29:46] | We do this all the time. | 我们经常这么做的 |
[29:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[29:52] | Friggin’ normal! | 该死的普通 |
[29:53] | That’s what. | 就是这个 |
[29:56] | Aw, come on! | 拜托 |
[29:57] | So could we ever actually pick locks, | 我们究竟是真会撬锁 |
[29:59] | or was it Chuck this whole time? | 还是一直都是恰克帮忙 |
[30:00] | Well, dude, if we can’t do this, | 伙计 如果我们这都做不到 |
[30:01] | then how the hell are we supposed to | 那我们还要怎么解决 |
[30:02] | take care of Supervamp out there? | 外面的超级吸血鬼 |
[30:04] | I don’t think we can. | 我们可能做不到 |
[30:16] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[30:19] | Wait. After everything, there’s no way that Chuck | 发生了那么多 恰克不可能会 |
[30:21] | lets us die like this. | 就让我们这么死去 |
[30:22] | Or he does, to — | 或者就是这样 |
[30:24] | I don’t know — to teach us a lesson. | 想给我们个教训 |
[30:26] | Or maybe we just end up paralyzed. | 或许 我们会瘫痪 |
[30:36] | No, we gotta win. | 不 我们必须赢 |
[30:40] | We gotta win, man. | 我们必须赢 |
[30:41] | That’s not gonna be easy, okay? | 那肯定不容易 |
[30:44] | But you and me? | 但你和我 |
[30:46] | Not everything we did was because of Chuck. | 我们做的一切并不都归功于恰克 |
[30:49] | It was us — | 是我们 |
[30:51] | the blood, the sweat, the tears, man. | 流血流汗流泪 |
[30:54] | That’s us. | 那是我们 |
[31:02] | We’ve been doing this our whole lives. | 我们已经干这个一辈子了 |
[31:05] | We’re the best in the world. | 我们是全世界最好的 |
[31:08] | So I say we go out there. | 我们就出去 |
[31:10] | I say we go out there, and we kick some ass. | 我们出去大杀四方 |
[31:24] | Your winner — Djinn! | 胜者 灯灵 |
[31:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the main event! | 女士们先生们 重头戏来了 |
[31:43] | Your first fighter, weighing in at 310 pounds, | 第一位选手 310磅的 |
[31:48] | the mighty Maul! | 强大的灭哥 |
[32:13] | And his opponent — sorry, opponents — | 他的对手 两位对手 |
[32:17] | straight out of Lawrence, Kansas. | 从堪萨斯劳伦斯来的 |
[32:19] | You know them, you don’t like them — | 你们知道他们 你们不喜欢他们 |
[32:22] | the Winchesters! | 温家双煞 |
[32:32] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[32:33] | Oh, and, boys? Shirts off. | 小伙子们 脱掉衣服 |
[32:50] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[33:19] | I think a bug went in my throat. | 我好像吞了只虫子 |
[33:23] | Oh, freakin’ normal. | 该死的普通 |
[33:25] | Your winner — Djinn! | 胜者 灯灵 |
[33:29] | Dean? Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[33:33] | It’s time for… | 现在… |
[33:34] | Garth?! | 盖思 |
[33:36] | Yo. | 喂 |
[33:36] | – What are you doing? – I tried to call, | -你来干什么 -我打了电话 |
[33:38] | and when you didn’t pick up, I figured you were super boned. | 你们不接 我就猜你们肯定遇到大麻烦了 |
[33:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We’re super boned. | 是啊 我们麻烦大了 |
[33:41] | Super boned! Come on. Get us out of here. | 大了 快救我们出去 |
[33:45] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[33:53] | You are so strong. | 你好强壮 |
[33:54] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[33:56] | So strong. | 好强壮啊 |
[33:59] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[34:00] | Oh, and, boys? Shirts off. | 小伙子们 脱掉衣服 |
[34:05] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:08] | Come on! We gotta — We gotta get somewhere! | 快 我们得找个地方 |
[34:10] | We gotta regroup! We gotta come up with a plan! | 重新部署 想个计划 |
[34:17] | Garth? Hey! Hey, what are you doing? | 盖思 你干什么呢 |
[34:19] | We gotta get outta here before the Monster Squad shows up! | 我们得快走 要不怪物小组就要来了 |
[34:21] | – I’ve already got a plan. – What? | -我已经有计划了 -什么 |
[34:23] | The Monster Squad were the good guys. | 怪物小组是好人 |
[34:26] | We’re the Monster Squad. | 我们就是怪物小组 |
[34:46] | C-4 — a Hunter’s best friend. | C4炸药 猎人最好的朋友 |
[34:51] | Cool, right? | 酷吧 |
[34:52] | Thanks, Garth. | 多谢了 盖思 |
[34:54] | All right. Bring it in. | 好 过来吧 |
[34:56] | Well, still — | 我们还… |
[35:06] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[35:08] | Go! I’ve got this. | 快走 交给我 |
[35:24] | Garth… | 盖思 |
[35:26] | Garth! | 盖思 |
[35:35] | Hey, did you believe me when I said | 我说我认为我们能赢时 |
[35:36] | I thought we could win this thing? | 你相信我了吗 |
[35:38] | – Nope. – Yeah, me neither. | -没 -嗯 我也没信 |
[35:45] | Bring it on, Madison! | 来吧 小马妹 |
[36:25] | This was fun. | 真好玩 |
[36:33] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[36:57] | He got Garth’d. | 他被盖思了 |
[37:02] | It’s weird. It, like, hurts in my stomach. | 奇怪 我腹部疼 |
[37:04] | It’s not even — It’s, like, up here. | 都不是…痛点在上面 |
[37:06] | It’s, like, where my ribs are. | 在我肋骨那里 |
[37:07] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[37:10] | Has my voice gone higher? | 我的声音变尖了吗 |
[37:22] | This Cass keeps looking at me weird. | 这个小卡看我的眼神特不对劲 |
[37:24] | So kind of like the real Cass. | 那就跟真小卡一样咯 |
[37:28] | I packed you some of those grilled-cheese sandwiches you love. | 我给你拿了些你特喜欢的烤奶酪三明治 |
[37:32] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢了 |
[37:41] | Uh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:41] | I think this guy’s got a little something for you. | 这小家伙好像给你准备礼物了 |
[37:45] | Yeah. We better go. | 嗯 我们该走了 |
[37:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:51] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你们 |
[37:53] | – Okay. – Bye, guys. | -好 -再见 |
[37:55] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[38:08] | Hey, listen, Garth, I just want to say, what — what you did — | 听着 盖思 我只想说 你做的事 |
[38:12] | It was nothing. | 不算什么的 |
[38:13] | Nothing? You saved us | 不算什么 你救了我们 |
[38:15] | and blew up a bunch of monsters. | 还炸死了一堆怪物 |
[38:16] | That’s not nothing. That’s — | 这不叫不算什么 这… |
[38:18] | That’s being a hero. | 这叫英雄 |
[38:23] | I guess I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[38:26] | You guys, you gonna be okay? | 你们 会没事吧 |
[38:29] | What? Because we’re normal? | 怎么 因为我们普通了吗 |
[38:30] | That, and because the Almighty’s after you. | 而且 上帝还想对付你们 |
[38:35] | Right, yeah. Um, I, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[38:38] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[38:41] | Listen, I wasn’t gonna say this earlier, but… | 我之前本来不想说的 但是… |
[38:44] | there might be something that could help. | 你们或许能去寻求帮助 |
[38:46] | What kind of something? | 什么意思 |
[38:47] | I heard this story once about this place | 我听说过一个地方 |
[38:48] | you can go if your luck’s gone bad. | 如果你们走了霉运可以去那里 |
[38:52] | What kind of place? | 什么样的地方 |
[38:53] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[38:54] | The guy who told me said it was in Alaska, | 告诉我的人 说那地方在阿拉斯加 |
[38:56] | on the road between Barrow and Kotzebue. | 在巴罗和科策布间的路上 |
[39:01] | He said, “You’ll know it when you see it,” | 他说 “你看到时就知道了” |
[39:03] | whatever that means. | 谁知道什么意思 |
[39:05] | Look, it might not even be real, and you know this stuff works. | 可能根本不是真的 你们也知道的 |
[39:08] | There’s always a catch. | 总有什么陷阱 |
[39:10] | And being normal — I mean, maybe you’ll get used to it. | 而且普通 或许你们会习惯呢 |
[39:14] | Yeah. Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[39:16] | Anyway, if you ever need anything… | 反正 如果你们需要什么 |
[39:19] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[39:21] | Good. | 好 |
[39:22] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[39:29] | All right, Garth. | 好吧 盖思 |
[39:34] | Hey, you know what? You don’t smell too bad yourself. | 知道吗 你也挺香的 |
[39:36] | Thanks. It’s Hai Karate. | 谢谢 是须后水 |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:46] | Stay safe out there. | 注意安全 |
[39:49] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:20] | You know, I always thought I could be a good dancer | 我一直觉得如果我想 我可以做个 |
[40:21] | if I wanted to be. | 不错的舞者 |
[40:28] | Well, you were awesome at the Macarena. | 你的赛前舞是很不错 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:37] | So… | 那么 |
[40:39] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[40:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:43] | Garth’s right — stuff like that, there’s always a downside. | 盖思说得对 那样的事 肯定总有不好的一面 |
[40:47] | And being normal… | 做普通人 |
[40:49] | Is fine. | 也挺好 |
[40:50] | For normal people with normal problems. | 对于有普通问题的普通人来说 |
[40:53] | But you and me? There’s zero about our lives that’s normal. | 但你和我 我们的生活完全不普通 |
[40:56] | And the way things are going, if we don’t fix this, | 按现在的情况 如果我们不想办法 |
[40:59] | we might kill each other by accident. | 我们可能会意外害死彼此 |
[41:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:03] | And if — when Chuck comes back, | 如果…等恰克再回来 |
[41:07] | we can’t go up against him like this. | 我们不能这样去对付他 |
[41:13] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[41:16] | Alaska? | 去阿拉斯加 |
[41:21] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[41:40] | Son of a bitch! | 你大爷 |