时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Cuthbert Sinclair. | 卡思伯特·辛克莱尔 |
[00:02] | Welcome to the collection, Dean. | 欢迎加入收藏 迪恩 |
[00:04] | He designed most of the warding that keeps the bunker safe. | 保护地堡的大部分咒文都是他设计的 |
[00:07] | Formal separation from Men of Letters, 1956. | 正式脱离记录者 1956年 |
[00:10] | He missed the massacre. | 没有经历屠杀 |
[00:13] | According to Dad’s journal… | 根据爸的日记 |
[00:15] | …Abaddon is a Knight of Hell. | 阿比顿是一个地狱骑士 |
[00:19] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 |
[00:20] | God is extinguishing galaxies. | 上帝在到处毁灭星系 |
[00:24] | We need to be prepared. | 我们得做好准备 |
[00:25] | Feels like we’re taking a big, probably stupid risk. | 感觉在冒很大很蠢的风险 |
[00:29] | Feels good. | 感觉很好 |
[00:30] | The first quest was meant to strengthen Jack’s body. | 第一项任务旨在增强杰克的身体 |
[00:33] | Step two, Jack needs to find the Occultum. | 第二步 杰克得找到秘物 |
[00:37] | “The Occultum must be in you.” | 得让秘物进入你 |
[00:38] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我了 |
[00:41] | His soul is back. | 他的灵魂回来了 |
[00:42] | Please forgive me. | 求你们原谅我 |
[01:05] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:08] | What’s with the apron? | 围裙怎么回事 |
[01:11] | Burgers. | 汉堡包 |
[01:12] | Yeah, but the pilot light keeps going out. | 嗯 但指示灯总熄灭 |
[01:13] | It’s, like, the third time this week. | 这周第三次了 |
[01:15] | I mean, between that and the — the hot water… | 那个 再加上热水 |
[01:18] | I thought this place was supposed to be state-of-the-art. | 这地方不是说是最先进的吗 |
[01:20] | It was, in the ’50s. | 是啊 在50年代是 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:25] | Jack come out of his room yet? | 杰克从他房间出来了吗 |
[01:27] | No. I mean, can you blame him? | 没呢 能怪他吗 |
[01:30] | His soul’s back, you know? Everything’s hitting him — | 他的灵魂回来了 他要面对一切了 |
[01:32] | everything he’s done, | 他做的一切 |
[01:33] | everything he has to do, Amara… | 他将不得不做的一切 阿玛拉 |
[01:37] | Yeah. Well, I mean, even Billie said it — | 是啊 但比莉也说 |
[01:39] | 要杀恰克 就得杀阿玛拉 | |
[01:42] | Yeah. Cass is still looking, but you know what? | 是啊 小卡还在查 但是 |
[01:44] | Say — Say one of his angel contacts does find her. | 假设他的一个天使伙伴真找到了她 |
[01:47] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[01:50] | Then we do what we got to do. | 然后我们就做必须做的 |
[01:54] | Oh, come on. Now the air? | 搞什么 换气也出问题了吗 |
[01:59] | Alright. Well, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[02:02] | – Go where? – To — | -去哪 -去 |
[02:04] | Dude, we fought the Devil, okay? I’ve killed Hitler. | 哥们 我们打过魔鬼 我杀过希特勒 |
[02:08] | I think we can handle a few old pipes. | 几根老管道应该不在话下 |
[02:12] | The gas and water converge down here. Maybe. | 煤气和水管可能是在这下面交汇 |
[02:16] | It’s too bad we can’t just call a plumber. | 可惜我们不能叫水管工 |
[02:18] | Oh, yeah — “Uh, hey, Mario Brothers? | 是啊 “马里奥兄弟吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah, could you come to the most secretive, | 嗯 可以到全世界最秘密 |
[02:22] | secure, supernatural hideout in the world? | 戒备的超自然防空洞来吗 |
[02:25] | Great. Thanks. Go, Luigi!” | 好 谢谢 路易吉加油” |
[02:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:30] | This is the bunker… grid-control… | 这是地堡的总网控制台 |
[02:33] | center thing — I — thingy. | 中央控制台吧 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然了 |
[02:40] | -“重置””待机” -什么 | |
[02:42] | Why? What do I do when, uh, you know, | 怎么了 电脑出现太多 |
[02:44] | my computer has too many pop-ups? | 弹出广告时我都怎么办呢 |
[02:46] | 关机 再重启 | |
[02:48] | No, I don’t think that’s — | 不 我不觉得那… |
[02:54] | I was gonna say I don’t think that’s a… | 我本想说我不觉得那是个 |
[02:56] | 好主意 | |
[03:02] | Victory! | 胜利 |
[03:05] | Now…burger time. | 汉堡时间到 |
[03:07] | Meat man! Comin’ to town! | 肉男来咯 |
[03:19] | Oh. Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[03:27] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[03:38] | How you’ve lived in this filth is beyond me. | 你们怎么能生活在这么脏乱的地方 |
[03:41] | 什么 女士 你特么谁啊 | |
[03:45] | Language! | 怎么说话呢 |
[03:46] | That’s it. I’m getting my gun. | 好吧 我去拿枪 |
[03:48] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[03:49] | Yeah, hey. I was, uh… | 嗯 我… |
[03:55] | Dean, what’s going on? | 迪恩 怎么回事 |
[03:56] | Well, I was walking into my room, | 我走回了房间 |
[03:58] | about to, uh, dive into my Dean Deluxe. | 正准备开动我的迪恩超级堡 |
[04:00] | I look up, and there she is, folding my, uh, underthings. | 我抬头一看 她就在那里 拿着我的内内 |
[04:03] | – Your underthings? – My — | -你的内内 -我的… |
[04:05] | Well, if you’d folded them properly to begin with. | 如果你把它们叠好了… |
[04:09] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[04:12] | My true name is — | 我的真名是… |
[04:13] | Oh, it’s hardly decipherable in your tongue. | 用你们的语言没法说的 |
[04:15] | Mr. Ganem called me Mrs. Butters. | 加农先生喊我巴特斯太太 |
[04:19] | Oh. Mrs Butters. | 巴特斯太太 |
[04:20] | Wait. Our tongue? | 等等 我们的语言 |
[04:22] | So, w-what? You’re not human? | 怎么 你不是人吗 |
[04:24] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不是 |
[04:28] | I’m a wood nymph. | 我是个森林女神 |
[04:31] | Okay, well, shouldn’t you be in the woods somewhere, nymphing? | 好吧 那你难道不该在森林里神你的吗 |
[04:35] | Well, alas… | 可惜 |
[04:37] | that is a young one’s game. | 那是年轻人的游戏 |
[04:40] | But, no, no, I have much more important things to do. | 但不 我还有更重要的事要做 |
[04:42] | And besides, I live here. | 再说 我住在这里 |
[04:45] | Okay. So — So you’re a Man of — | 好吧 你是个记录… |
[04:49] | you’re a Lady of Letters? | 记录女士吗 |
[04:51] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[04:53] | I was never a member, no. | 我才不是成员呢 |
[04:55] | 不 我更像是个佣人 | |
[04:57] | I, uh, took care of the cleaning and laundry and the cooking. | 我负责打扫 洗衣 做饭 |
[05:00] | The Men of Letters, though highly intelligent, | 记录者们 虽然很聪明 |
[05:03] | 但对打理生活一窍不通 | |
[05:07] | But they were my boys. | 他们是我的男孩 |
[05:09] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[05:12] | Well, that’s very progressive. | 好进步啊 |
[05:14] | Okay, well, we don’t want any trouble, | 好吧 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[05:16] | so you can just leave. | 所以 你走吧 |
[05:21] | Leave? | 走 |
[05:25] | But… | 但是 |
[05:27] | this is — this is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[05:29] | Well, I have worked for the Men of Letters | 我一直为记录者工作 |
[05:31] | since before the war. | 从战前就开始了 |
[05:33] | The war? | 战前 |
[05:35] | What year do you think it is? | 你以为现在是哪一年 |
[05:37] | 1958. | 1958年 |
[05:42] | Well, afraid to tell you, but it’s, uh — it’s 2020. | 恐怕得告诉你 现在2020年了 |
[05:48] | It… | 什么… |
[05:52] | Well…then… | 那… |
[05:56] | Well — Where is Mr. Markham? Mr. Ackers? | 那马卡姆先生呢 阿克斯先生呢 |
[05:58] | Where — Where are the rest of the Men of Letters? | 其他记录者呢 |
[06:02] | You’re looking at ’em. | 只剩我们了 |
[06:04] | The rest of them are, um — they’re dead. | 其他人 他们都死了 |
[06:10] | How? | 怎么会 |
[06:12] | A demon named Abaddon killed them, all of them. | 有个叫阿比顿的恶魔杀了他们所有人 |
[06:28] | That’s why they didn’t come back. | 所以他们才没回来 |
[06:38] | When the lads left for the ceremony, | 他们去参加仪式时 |
[06:39] | I was told to stay behind, guard the bunker. | 叫我留下来 守卫地堡 |
[06:44] | But they never returned. | 但他们再没回来 |
[06:47] | So, to keep the bunker safe, | 为了保护地堡 |
[06:50] | I placed it and myself in standby mode. | 我让地堡和我自己都进入了待机状态 |
[07:20] | I never dreamed… | 我没想到 |
[07:22] | it would take this long to be reactivated. | 要这么久我才会被重启 |
[07:26] | Yeah, we don’t totally know everything about this place yet. | 我们尚不了解这里的一切 |
[07:29] | It’s kinda been one apocalypse after the other. | 一直都疲于应对一个又一个天启 |
[07:31] | Oh, no, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[07:33] | I know how busy your work can be. | 我知道你们的工作会多忙碌 |
[07:37] | If you’re anything like the others, | 如果你们跟他们一样 |
[07:38] | then it has been an age | 那你们肯定好久 |
[07:41] | since you had a home-cooked meal | 没吃过家常菜 |
[07:43] | or celebrated the holidays or — | 或是庆祝过假日 |
[07:49] | washed your clothes. | 或是洗过衣服了 |
[07:51] | Yeah, we’re not really holiday people. | 我们不怎么过假日 |
[07:54] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想得还糟 |
[07:56] | You said, uh, that — that we were on standby mode. | 你说 我们之前处于待机状态 |
[08:00] | So, this entire time, | 那么这么久以来 |
[08:02] | we’ve been operating on, uh, like, half power? | 我们一直是以一半电力运行的吗 |
[08:05] | The Men of Letters used my magic | 记录者用我的魔法 |
[08:08] | to give the bunker an extra oomph. | 给地堡增加能量 |
[08:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:20] | Oh. The radar, of course. | 雷达啊 |
[08:23] | We have a… monster radar? | 我们还有怪物雷达吗 |
[08:27] | The chime indicates something relatively nearby. | 鸣响显示了比较近的怪物 |
[08:30] | And by the color… | 看颜色 |
[08:32] | it looks to be a nest of vampires. | 可能是一窝吸血鬼 |
[08:36] | 50 miles away. 725 Black Drive. | 50英里外 黑色大道725号 |
[08:41] | We have a monster radar. | 我们还有怪物雷达 |
[08:42] | 是啊 如果你们快去 | |
[08:44] | I imagine you can clean out that nest | 你们肯定能消灭那个血巢 |
[08:46] | and make it back here in time for supper. | 然后在晚饭前回来 |
[08:48] | Oh, hell yeah! | 太牛逼了 |
[08:54] | Heck — Heck yeah. | 太棒了 |
[08:57] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Dean, hold up. | 迪恩 等等 |
[09:05] | How do we know we can trust her? | 我们怎么知道能信任她 |
[09:10] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[09:12] | It isn’t that big of a stretch to think that | 这也不难想象吧 |
[09:13] | the Men of Letters wouldn’t have found somebody to help out. | 记录者们会找个人来帮忙操持家务 |
[09:16] | I mean, they were basically a bunch of | 他们基本上就是一群 |
[09:17] | uppity, preppy bachelors, you know? | 自命不凡的象牙塔里的单身汉 |
[09:19] | Having a…whatever she is — it’s almost required. | 有个她这样的…不管是啥 几乎是必需的 |
[09:23] | – Yeah, but — – Look, why don’t — | -是啊 但… -不如这样 |
[09:25] | why don’t we go check it out, alright? | 我们去看看 好吗 |
[09:26] | If the nest is real, then she’s telling the truth, | 如果这血巢是真的 那她说的就是真的 |
[09:29] | and we know we just caught a serious break, | 那我们真是行大运了 |
[09:30] | and we have not been catching those lately. | 我们近来可不怎么走运 |
[09:33] | And if it isn’t? | 如果不是真的呢 |
[09:35] | Then we deal with it. | 那我们来处理她 |
[09:42] | What about Jack? | 杰克怎么办 |
[09:47] | Hey, Jack? | 杰克 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | Listen, me and Sam — we got to head out. | 听着 我和萨姆得出去一趟 |
[09:57] | but, uh, we have a guest | 但是我们有位客人 |
[09:58] | that’s staying here… kind of. | 要住在这里 算是吧 |
[10:01] | She’s, uh — She’s probably harmless, | 她应该没危险 |
[10:03] | but just in case, watch yourself, alright? | 但以防万一 你自己多小心 |
[10:05] | And if anything happens, obviously, give us a call. | 如果出事了 不用说 打给我们 |
[10:08] | And she’s, uh — she’s making cookies. | 她在做饼干 |
[10:12] | Snickerdoodle. | 肉桂糖小甜饼 |
[10:15] | So if you want some… | 如果你想吃 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | Even if she is what she says she is, some kind of — | 即便她是她说的那样 是个… |
[10:27] | -魔法扫地机器人吗 -随便了 | |
[10:29] | Do you think it’s a good idea having her around? | 你觉得留她在身边是好主意吗 |
[10:32] | W– I mean, we do have the son of Satan living down the hall. | 我们走廊尽头还住了个撒旦之子呢 |
[10:36] | I’m serious. I mean, Chuck is deleting worlds. | 我说真的 恰克在删除世界 |
[10:40] | Amara is…somewhere. | 阿玛拉不知在何处 |
[10:43] | And Jack — he’s… | 而杰克… |
[10:44] | -心绪混乱 -是啊 | |
[10:47] | He’ll be fine. I mean, I’ve been through worse. | 他会没事的 我经历过更糟的 |
[10:48] | 看看我 我多健康 | |
[10:51] | Ignoring your trauma doesn’t make you healthy. | 无视你的创伤跟健康不是一回事 |
[10:53] | Sure, it does. | 当然是 |
[10:55] | Right. I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[10:58] | Feels like Jack is hiding something. | 感觉杰克有所隐瞒 |
[11:02] | He just needs some time, you know, some space. | 他就是需要时间 和空间 |
[11:04] | It’s the only thing that works. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[11:08] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[11:14] | Hello, Jack? | 你好 杰克 |
[11:17] | Jack, Sam and Dean told me | 杰克 萨姆和迪恩告诉我 |
[11:19] | you were going through a hard time. | 你现在很心烦 |
[11:22] | And I thought I’d make you a sandwich | 我就想给你做个三明治 |
[11:25] | in case you were hungry. | 以防你饿了 |
[11:29] | Well, I’ll just — | 那我… |
[11:30] | I’ll leave it outside the door | 我把它放在门外了 |
[11:33] | in case you change your mind. | 以防你改主意 |
[11:48] | Mr. Barnabas. | 巴拿巴斯先生 |
[11:50] | Where are you going, Ben? | 你去哪 本 |
[11:52] | Hey, how come vampires like that live in mansions | 那样的吸血鬼为什么能住豪宅 |
[11:55] | and we live here? | 而我们就住这里 |
[11:57] | In my new life, I have been discovering | 在我的新生命里 我发现 |
[12:00] | that I have some strange and remarkable powers. | 我有奇异 神奇的能力 |
[12:04] | What kind of powers? | 什么样的能力 |
[12:06] | You will find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[12:08] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[12:10] | – Digging a grave. – Whose grave? | -挖坟了 -谁的坟 |
[12:15] | Any bloodsuckers in here?! | 这里有吸血鬼吗 |
[12:25] | Well, that’s gotta be a record. | 这绝对破纪录了 |
[12:27] | I mean, no investigation, no dead ends. | 都不需要调查 不会无功而返 |
[12:29] | Just — ding! Bloodsuckers. | 直接…叮 吸血鬼 |
[12:31] | -怪物雷达太棒了 -嗯 | |
[12:51] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:01] | We are so keeping her. | 我们绝对要留下她 |
[13:14] | Well, you boys have spent so much time killing monsters, | 你们老是忙于杀怪 |
[13:18] | it seems like you haven’t had a chance | 感觉都没来得及 |
[13:20] | to celebrate much of anything. | 庆祝什么 |
[13:23] | So that’s why we’re doing Christmas? | 所以我们要过圣诞节吗 |
[13:27] | Don’t be so dour, Samuel. | 别拉个脸 萨穆埃尔 |
[13:29] | Take a breath. Smile! | 休息一下 笑笑 |
[13:31] | Enjoy the world you’re fighting for. | 享受你为之而战的世界吧 |
[13:34] | Ohh, we have so much lost time to make up for! | 我们有好多时间需要弥补 |
[13:36] | Christmas and Easter and Thanksgiving. | 圣诞节 复活节 感恩节 |
[13:39] | I make a mean apple-cranberry sauce. | 我的苹果蔓越莓酱做得可好了 |
[13:45] | Jack. Hey, uh, this is, uh… | 杰克 这是… |
[13:47] | Oh. This is Jack. | 这就是杰克啊 |
[13:52] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[13:56] | 他是千禧一代 别有偏见 | |
[13:58] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[14:03] | – Are you wearing… – Dude, you gotta see this thing. | -你是穿着… -哥们 你一定要看看 |
[14:05] | It’s like I’m wrapped in hugs. | 简直像被拥抱包裹 |
[14:06] | You gotta feel this thing. | 来摸摸 |
[14:07] | Look at this. The — | 看啊 那个… |
[14:10] | I don’t know where you got this, Mrs. B, but… | 我不知道这是哪来的 巴太太 |
[14:12] | best gift ever. | 但真是最棒的礼物了 |
[14:14] | You’re welcome, dear. | 不客气 亲爱的 |
[14:18] | Well, if they vouch for you, | 如果他们为你做担保 |
[14:20] | then it’s okay by me. | 那我不介意 |
[14:22] | Oh, good heavens, you must be starving. | 天啊 你饿坏了吧 |
[14:26] | I’m not that hungry. | 我没那么饿 |
[14:27] | Oh, poppycock. A young boy like you. | 说什么傻话呢 你这样的年轻男孩 |
[14:30] | Here. | 来 |
[14:32] | 尝尝吧 | |
[14:33] | You’ll love it. | 你肯定喜欢 |
[14:35] | Smoothie! I want one. | 思慕雪 我也要 |
[14:37] | You…may have tomato juice. | 你…喝番茄汁吧 |
[14:40] | I’m worried about your cholesterol. | 我担心你的胆固醇 |
[14:52] | We got one! | 有案子了 |
[15:09] | – No crusts. – Mrs. B, you’re the best. | -没有硬皮 -巴太太 你最棒了 |
[15:10] | Samuel, the radar says it’s a lamia. | 萨穆埃尔 雷达显示是拉弥亚 |
[15:12] | I put blessed knives in the trunk. | 我在后备箱里放了赐福刀 |
[15:14] | And tell Dean to take it easy on the car. I just waxed it. | 叫迪恩小心那车 我才打了蜡 |
[15:17] | Should I come or…? | 我该去吗… |
[15:18] | 不用 杰克 没事 我们行的 | |
[15:22] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[15:26] | Well. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | What shall we do with you? | 我们拿你怎么办呢 |
[15:33] | So… | 那么 |
[15:35] | your father is Lucifer. | 你父亲是路西法 |
[15:39] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[15:40] | What’s that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[15:43] | Well, I didn’t really know my father very well. | 我不怎么了解我父亲 |
[15:46] | The only family I’ve ever really had | 我唯一所知的家人就是 |
[15:48] | is Sam, Dean, Cass, and, uh…Mary. | 萨姆 迪恩 小卡和玛丽 |
[15:53] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[15:58] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[16:00] | You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. | 你不想谈就不用谈 |
[16:05] | Mary was Sam and Dean’s mom | 玛丽是萨姆和迪恩的妈妈 |
[16:08] | and my, um… | 我… |
[16:12] | She was a good friend. | 她曾是个好朋友 |
[16:15] | Well. | 嗯 |
[16:17] | She sounds lovely. | 她听上去很棒 |
[16:20] | She was. | 是啊 |
[16:22] | But, um… | 但是 |
[16:25] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[16:32] | I-I didn’t mean to. It — It was an accident. | 我无意的 是个意外 |
[16:35] | Well… | 嗯 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:45] | 我们都会做让我们觉得羞耻的事 | |
[16:52] | But… | 但是 |
[16:53] | life gives us second chances. | 生活会给我们第二次机会 |
[16:58] | And it is our obligation | 我们有义务 |
[17:01] | to hold onto them. | 抓住这些机会 |
[17:04] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:11] | Would you like another smoothie? | 想再来杯思慕雪吗 |
[18:28] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[18:36] | Oh, Mrs. B, when it’s my birthday, | 巴太太 等到我生日时 |
[18:38] | can I put in the request to have the, uh, | 我可以请求要点 |
[18:41] | Rice Krispie treats? | 脆米糖吗 |
[18:43] | Dear, at your age, | 亲爱的 你这年纪 |
[18:44] | I wouldn’t think you’d want to celebrate your birthday. | 我还以为你不会想庆祝生日呢 |
[18:53] | There’s an extra batch just for you next to the fridge. | 冰箱旁边专为你留了一批 |
[18:57] | You are the best! | 你最好了 |
[19:23] | Mrs. Butters? | 巴特斯太太 |
[19:25] | Y-Yes, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[19:29] | I was just wondering if you could, um… | 我就想问问你能不能… |
[19:31] | make me another smoothie. | 再给我做杯思慕雪 |
[19:34] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:37] | Anything for my boys. | 为我的男孩什么都行 |
[20:16] | Cuthbert Sinclair, Men of Letters, File 5150. | 记录者卡思伯特·辛克莱尔 5150号文件 |
[20:19] | As you know, Henshaw was successful | 你们知道 亨肖成功地 |
[20:21] | in retrieving the wood nymph from the Thule’s laboratories. | 从修黎社的实验室带回了森林女神 |
[20:24] | After encountering a Nazi battalion, | 遭遇一个纳粹营后 |
[20:26] | Subject B, casually referred to as “Mrs. Butters,” | 实验对象B 也被昵称为”巴特斯太太” |
[20:30] | destroyed upwards of 200 men before she was restrained. | 消灭了200多人 才最终被抓住 |
[20:36] | Wood nymphs, it would seem, though naturally docile, | 看来森林女神 虽然天性温和 |
[20:39] | react violently when home or family are threatened. | 会在家园或家人遭到威胁时 做出暴力反应 |
[20:44] | To that end, I have conducted a series of, uh, experiments | 因此 我进行了一系列的实验 |
[20:49] | designed to show this strange and magical being | 意在让这个奇怪神奇的生物 |
[20:52] | the importance of our mission. | 了解我们任务的重要性 |
[20:55] | And Mrs. Butters has agreed to join the Men of Letters family | 巴特斯太太已答应加入记录者大家庭了 |
[21:00] | for service and security. | 服务保卫我们 |
[21:04] | This… | 这位 |
[21:06] | is a member of the Thule, | 是一位修黎社成员 |
[21:08] | who, after a very thorough interrogation, | 在经过彻底审讯后 |
[21:12] | is no longer of any use. | 现已失去利用价值 |
[21:15] | Mrs. Butters, if you would. | 巴特斯太太 麻烦了 |
[21:32] | Would anyone like tea or cookies? | 谁想要茶或饼干吗 |
[21:34] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[21:40] | Sam?! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[21:44] | Slow down, dear. Is everything all right? | 别急 亲爱的 没什么事吧 |
[21:46] | Uh, yeah. I was just… looking for Sam. | 嗯 我就是想找萨姆 |
[21:49] | He’ll be here any minute. He’s got a big date. | 他随时会来 他有重要约会 |
[21:52] | That’s, um, nice. | 那真好啊 |
[21:56] | Are you sure you’re alright? | 你真没事吗 |
[21:57] | Can I get you some soup or something? | 你要来点汤吗 |
[22:01] | I feel silly. Are you sure I don’t look ridiculous? | 我觉得好傻 我真的看上去不傻吗 |
[22:03] | I feel like I look ridiculous. | 我觉得我看上去好傻 |
[22:04] | Not at all. You look dashing! | 完全不会 你很帅气 |
[22:08] | Let me see. Yes, yes. | 我看看 是啊 |
[22:10] | Now, are you sure I couldn’t just trim the ends? | 你真不用我修下发梢吗 |
[22:12] | Stop it. | 不用了 |
[22:14] | Somebody’s shopping at Abercrombie & Bitch. | 某人真是打扮得人模狗样 |
[22:17] | Language! | 怎么说话呢 |
[22:18] | – Well — – Don’t you listen to him. You look very handsome. | -嗯… -别听他的 你帅极了 |
[22:22] | Eileen’s in town. | 艾琳来了 |
[22:24] | So I thought, after everything that’s happened, | 我就想 发生了那么多事 |
[22:25] | you know, we could go out on a date. | 我们可以去约个会 |
[22:28] | Dinner and privacy, something. | 吃晚饭 就我俩 做点啥 |
[22:30] | – Heavy on the something. – Oh, Dean! | -重点是做点啥 -迪恩 |
[22:34] | Now, here. | 好了 |
[22:35] | I want you to take one of the old cars from the garage. | 开车库里的一辆古董车 |
[22:38] | They’re all in tip-top condition now. | 它们现在都车况良好了 |
[22:40] | She’ll be very impressed. | 她会很受打动的 |
[22:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:43] | Oh, and, Sam, one more thing. | 萨姆 还有件事 |
[22:47] | Have fun! | 好好玩 |
[22:54] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 上吧 猛男 |
[23:00] | You should be nicer to your brother. | 你该对你弟弟更好点 |
[23:03] | Well, now, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做呢 |
[23:05] | Boys. | 男孩啊 |
[23:07] | Oh, Dean, I noticed that there was a broken TV | 迪恩 我注意到有个房间里 |
[23:10] | in one of the rooms, and I took the liberty of fixing it. | 有台电视坏了 我就自作主张地修好了 |
[23:13] | The Dean Cave? | 迪恩洞的吗 |
[23:16] | You fi– Ha! Yes! | 你修…太好了 |
[23:36] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[23:40] | – And what’s that? – I saw the film. | -你指什么 -我看到影片了 |
[23:42] | And how did it make you feel? | 那让你有什么感觉 |
[23:45] | Feel? | 感觉 |
[23:47] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[23:50] | Of course you do. | 你当然懂 |
[23:52] | You enjoyed seeing that man — | 你喜欢看到那男人 |
[23:54] | well, no, Nazis are hardly men — that dog’s death. | 纳粹才算不上人呢 那条狗的死 |
[23:58] | You relished his pain, didn’t you, Jack? | 你享受他的痛苦 是吧 杰克 |
[24:03] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[24:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:10] | You wanted me to find — | 你希望我发现… |
[24:13] | Is this some kind of test? | 这是测试吗 |
[24:15] | To — To what? | 为了什么 |
[24:17] | See if I’m bloodthirsty? Dangerous? | 看我是否嗜血 危险吗 |
[24:20] | Aren’t you? | 你不吗 |
[24:22] | No. | 不 |
[24:23] | Yes. You are. | 是 你是的 |
[24:26] | – And Sam and Dean– – No, that’s not — | -萨姆和迪恩 -那不… |
[24:30] | – They know– – Know what? | -他们知道 -知道什么 |
[24:33] | How powerful you are? | 你有多强大吗 |
[24:35] | How powerful you’ve become? | 你已变得多强大吗 |
[24:37] | Because I do. | 因为我知道 |
[24:40] | They should be scared of you! | 他们该怕你的 |
[24:42] | I would never hurt them. | 我绝不会伤害他们的 |
[24:43] | You have before. | 你已经伤过他们了 |
[24:46] | Haven’t you? | 是吧 |
[24:50] | Have you ever thought that Sam and Dean keep you here, | 你有没有想过 萨姆和迪恩 把你留下 |
[24:54] | closed in, secure, because they’re scared | 关在这里 守住 因为他们怕 |
[24:58] | you’ll do to someone else what you did to their mother? | 你会对其他人做你对他们妈妈做过的事 |
[25:04] | Now that I’m here, they will never have to worry about you again. | 现在我来了 他们再不必担心你了 |
[25:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:21] | What I’ve always done. | 我一直在做的事 |
[25:24] | I’m protecting my family. | 我在保护我的家人 |
[25:27] | Don’t. | 别 |
[25:34] | What — What — What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[25:37] | Well, you didn’t think | 你不会以为 |
[25:38] | those smoothies were for your health, did you? | 那些思慕雪是让你保健的吧 |
[25:41] | I’ve learned a few things while I was doing the dusting around here. | 我收拾这里时 学会了不少东西 |
[25:44] | A little yarrow root, some ground jawbone for texture, | 欧蓍草根 再加点颚骨粉末增加质感 |
[25:48] | and, voilà, you are as weak as a puppy. | 看啊 你就弱如小狗了 |
[25:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:00] | To make the bunker safe again. | 为了让地堡恢复安全 |
[26:05] | To get rid of all the monsters! | 为了除掉所有怪物 |
[26:19] | Oh, Mrs. B, I’m starving. | 巴太太 我饿死了 |
[26:21] | Do you have any — | 你有… |
[26:24] | You are a dream! | 你简直是美梦 |
[26:26] | Well… | 嗯 |
[26:27] | Eat up, dear. | 吃吧 亲爱的 |
[26:29] | You’ll need your strength so we can go kill Jack. | 你需要补充力气 我们好去杀杰克 |
[26:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:34] | I’ve got him downstairs, trapped. | 我把他困在楼下了 |
[26:37] | You and Sam don’t need to be afraid anymore. | 你和萨姆 再不必害怕了 |
[26:40] | I will not let what happened to the others happen to you. | 我不会让你们落得其他人那样的下场 |
[26:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:55] | Yeah, we had a good thing going, and, of course — | 我们本来好好的 |
[26:57] | of course — you had to go full Nurse Ratched. | 不出所料啊 你非要变疯护士长 |
[27:00] | Well, I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道那个梗 |
[27:02] | but, Dean, he is a monster. | 但是迪恩 他是个怪物 |
[27:05] | He killed your mother, for heaven’s sake! | 他可杀了你妈妈呢 |
[27:08] | Yeah. That’s, uh… | 是啊 那… |
[27:14] | Tell you what we’re gonna do. | 这样吧 |
[27:15] | – We’ll go downstairs. – Right. | -我们下楼去 -好 |
[27:18] | We’ll let Jack go and forget this ever happened. | 放了杰克 忘记此事 |
[27:27] | I’d hoped for better from you, Dean. | 我本对你有更高的期望 迪恩 |
[27:29] | Obviously, he’s infected you. | 但他显然影响了你 |
[27:33] | Just like the serpent in the garden. | 就像伊甸园里的毒蛇 |
[27:37] | Wait. No, no, no, no! | 等等 别别别 |
[27:37] | Just like his father! | 就像他父亲 |
[27:39] | Don’t! | 别 |
[27:52] | Bit past your curfew, Samuel. | 有点超过你的宵禁了 萨穆埃尔 |
[27:56] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | Where are, uh, Jack and Dean? | 杰克和迪恩呢 |
[28:03] | Well… | 嗯 |
[28:06] | I have some good news… | 我有好消息 |
[28:08] | and some bad news. | 也有坏消息 |
[28:17] | – So Jack has taken over Dean’s mind. – Yes. | -杰克控制了迪恩的心绪 -对 |
[28:22] | And they’re both downstairs. | 他们都在楼下 |
[28:25] | Right now. Ready to be killed by us. | 此刻就在等着我们去杀他们 |
[28:30] | You were always the smart one. Yes. | 你一向是聪明的那个 对了 |
[28:33] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[28:36] | I am really glad you caught them. | 我真的很高兴你抓到了他们 |
[28:39] | It’s no trouble. | 不麻烦的 |
[28:41] | You know, uh, I’m gonna, uh, get my gun in my room, | 我回屋去拿枪 |
[28:44] | and I will meet you downstairs, and we can… | 然后我们楼下见 我们就… |
[28:48] | get to the killing. | 开始杀人 |
[28:49] | Wonderful! | 太好了 |
[28:51] | Yeah, wonderful. | 嗯 太好了 |
[28:55] | Samuel? | 萨穆埃尔 |
[28:57] | How was the date? | 你的约会如何 |
[29:01] | Dean, hey. It’s me. | 迪恩 是我 |
[29:03] | I’m back in the bunker, and you got to listen. | 我回到地堡了 听我说 |
[29:05] | – Mrs. Butters — – Went psycho. We know. | -巴特斯太太 -疯了 我们知道 |
[29:08] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不打给我 |
[29:09] | Well. | 我… |
[29:11] | I mean, I, you know, figured you were… | 我觉得你肯定在… |
[29:14] | “Practicing your sign language.” | “练习手语” |
[29:16] | And that’s more important than coming to save you? | 那难道比来救你更重要吗 |
[29:19] | – Dean? – It’s been a while for you, man, you know? | -迪恩 -你好久没那啥了嘛 |
[29:22] | Hey, come on. Alright, alright. Whatever. | 拜托 好吧 随便了 |
[29:23] | Just how do we stop her? | 我们怎么阻止她 |
[29:25] | I don’t know. Try shooting her. | 我不知道 开枪试试 |
[29:27] | Right. Of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[29:30] | Alright. Got it. | 好吧 拿到了 |
[29:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:34] | – Will that even work? – Wha– How do I know? | -那能行吗 -我怎么知道 |
[29:36] | You were the one that was gonna look into this. | 说好了是你要去查的 |
[29:38] | W-What? No, Dean — Dean. | 什么 不 迪恩 |
[29:40] | “We” were gonna look into that, | 是”我们”本来要查的 |
[29:42] | and then, you know, we had Christmas… | 然后 我们过了圣诞节 |
[29:44] | and Thanksgiving and… | 感恩节 |
[29:48] | that breakfast for Boxing Day. | 节礼日的那顿早餐啊 |
[29:49] | Oh, that was the best omelet I’ve ever had in my life. | 这辈子最好吃的煎蛋卷 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:54] | Okay, okay. Go down to the boiler room, right? | 好吧 去锅炉房 |
[29:56] | ‘Cause if hitting “standby” pulled her | 既然按下”待机”能让她 |
[29:58] | into some sort of suspended animation, then… | 进入某种假死状态 那… |
[30:00] | Right. Of course. Alright. I’ll call you back. | 好 对 好 回头再打给你 |
[30:06] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:08] | Well, now we got to figure out a way out of this room. | 我们得想办法从这里出去 |
[30:12] | I could use my power. | 我可以用我的能力 |
[30:14] | No. The amount of power it’d take to get out of those cuffs, | 不 挣脱那手铐所需的能量 |
[30:16] | that’d be like sending up a flare for Chuck, | 简直像在给恰克发信号 |
[30:17] | so don’t — don’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[30:19] | I have a job, a mission! | 我有份工作 使命 |
[30:21] | Jack, stop. | 杰克 别说了 |
[30:28] | Do you still think I’m a monster? | 你还觉得我是个怪物吗 |
[30:35] | Okay, I’m just gonna say this, okay? Just get it out there. | 好吧 我就说出来吧 |
[30:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:38] | I’m trying, okay? | 我在努力了 |
[30:41] | I really am. | 真的 |
[30:42] | But what you did… | 但你做的事 |
[30:45] | that’s not easy to forget. | 那可不好忘记 |
[30:47] | Now, I was angry with you… | 我是很气你 |
[30:50] | for a while. | 气了好一阵 |
[30:53] | And maybe I still am a little bit, okay? | 或许我还有点气你 |
[30:54] | But I’m gonna let some Evil Mary Poppins take you out. | 但不会允许个邪恶的魔法保姆干掉你的 |
[31:00] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[31:15] | Mrs. Butters? | 巴特斯太太 |
[31:20] | Samuel? What are you doing? | 萨穆埃尔 你干什么呢 |
[31:24] | Mrs. Butters. | 巴特斯太太 |
[31:25] | What is taking so long? | 怎么那么慢啊 |
[31:27] | Oh, I-I just, um… | 我… |
[31:33] | Oh, Samuel. | 萨穆埃尔 |
[31:36] | Now, I’m not mad. | 我不生气 |
[31:39] | I’m…disappointed. | 我觉得失望 |
[31:47] | Well. | 好吧 |
[31:48] | You know, when they first found me, | 他们最初找到我时 |
[31:51] | I didn’t really understand the importance | 我并不理解这地方 |
[31:54] | of this place either or of your jobs. | 和你们的工作的重要性 |
[31:57] | But after Mr. Cuthbert explained it to me, | 但卡思伯特先生向我解释过后 |
[32:00] | I realized that keeping you boys safe | 我意识到保护你们 |
[32:03] | was the most worthwhile occupation in the entire world. | 是全世界最值得做的事业 |
[32:09] | Okay, this isn’t how — | 好吧 这办法不… |
[32:11] | It is. | 对的 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:14] | Hm, but because you are my favorite, | 但因为你是我最喜欢的 |
[32:16] | I won’t give up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[32:20] | Not yet. | 现在还不会 |
[32:23] | That is why I am going to help you understand | 所以我要帮你理解 |
[32:28] | just the way Mr. Cuthbert helped me. | 就像卡思伯特先生当年帮我那样 |
[32:35] | Okay, wait. You’re sure this is gonna work? | 好吧 等等 你确定这能行吗 |
[32:38] | Let’s say yes. | 就当行吧 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:59] | Dang it. | 哎呦 |
[33:00] | Dang — Damn it. Damn it!! | 哎呦…该死的 |
[33:03] | “Language,” my ass. | 还注意用语呢 |
[33:04] | Come on, pal. You — You — | 来吧 伙计 |
[33:06] | Okay, look, there’s no way | 好了 没有钥匙 |
[33:07] | those things are coming off without the key. | 那玩意是摘不掉了 |
[33:09] | Should we wait for Sam? | 我们要等萨姆吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah. Sam should’ve been here by now. | 嗯 萨姆早该过来了 |
[33:16] | You — | 你… |
[33:22] | I have another idea. | 我有别的主意了 |
[33:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:29] | Now, lesson one — Jack is Lucifer’s son. | 首先 杰克是路西法的儿子 |
[33:33] | Therefore Jack is a monster! | 因此 杰克是怪物 |
[33:36] | I have already had one monster take my family from me. | 已经有一个怪物夺走了我的家人 |
[33:39] | I won’t have it happen again. | 我绝不会允许那再发生 |
[33:41] | Jack’s not a monster. | 杰克不是怪物 |
[33:43] | Jack is a kid. | 杰克是个孩子 |
[33:44] | A-A kid who — who’s gone from one tragedy in his life to another! | 这个孩子这辈子接连遭遇不幸 |
[33:48] | No! He is not a “kid”! | 不 他不是”孩子” |
[33:51] | He has blood on his hands. I can smell it. | 他手上沾了血 我闻得到 |
[33:56] | Now, Mr. Cuthbert taught me that pain… | 卡思伯特先生让我明白 痛苦 |
[34:03] | …can be a wonderful teacher. | 可以是个好老师 |
[34:07] | Let’s see if it can’t correct your ways. | 看看我们能不能纠正你的想法 |
[34:14] | This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it hurts you. | 这对我的伤害会比对你更大 |
[34:37] | Alright, now, remember — | 好吧 记住 |
[34:38] | pain is just weakness leaving the body, mm? | 痛苦只是软弱在离开身体 |
[34:42] | On three. Here we go. | 数到三 来咯 |
[34:44] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[34:52] | Yeah. See? Not so bad, right? | 嗯 看 还不赖吧 |
[34:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[34:59] | Jack may not want to kill you now, but he will. | 杰克现在可能不想杀你们 但他会的 |
[35:02] | It’s in his nature! | 那是他的天性 |
[35:03] | The sooner you accept this, the sooner we can be done! | 你越早接受 我们越早能完事 |
[35:26] | – Dean. – She gone? | -迪恩 -她消失了吗 |
[35:28] | – Uh, yeah. – It worked! | -嗯 -成功了 |
[35:29] | Yeah, it worked. | 嗯 成功了 |
[35:32] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[35:58] | Yeah. Ahh. That is… | 呃 啊 那… |
[36:01] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[36:02] | You have all been very bad! | 你们都坏透了 |
[36:10] | I am not gonna fail. Not again! | 我不会再失败一次了 |
[36:13] | You thought you could destroy us? | 你以为你能毁掉我们 |
[36:16] | Destroy our family?! | 毁掉我们的家庭 |
[36:18] | – No. – I wasn’t there for them before. | -不 -我之前没能帮助他们 |
[36:21] | But now I am going to stop you from hurting them! | 但现在 我要阻止你伤害他们 |
[36:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Mrs. Butters. Don’t. | 不不不 巴特斯太太 别 |
[36:28] | Samuel, you will thank me eventually. | 萨穆埃尔 你最终会感激我的 |
[36:30] | You hurt him, you hurt us. | 你伤害他 就是伤害我们 |
[36:33] | No, he’s infected you! | 不 他影响了你 |
[36:36] | I have to keep you safe. | 我必须保护你们 |
[36:37] | By trying to kill the people we care about? | 所以要杀我们在乎的人吗 |
[36:39] | I — He’s — He’s a monster! | 我…他是个怪物 |
[36:43] | That’s why Mr. Cuthbert said | 卡思伯特先生说 |
[36:45] | I couldn’t go back to my forest, because of things like that! | 就是因为他这样的东西我才不能回我的森林去 |
[36:49] | No. Mr. Cuthbert used you, okay? | 不 卡思伯特先生利用了你 好吗 |
[36:53] | He lied to you. | 他骗了你 |
[36:54] | Mr. Cuthbert tortured you. | 卡思伯特先生折磨了你 |
[36:59] | – He could save the world. – What? | -他能拯救世界 -什么 |
[37:01] | He can save the world. | 他能拯救世界 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么 |
[37:07] | That’s why we’re here, isn’t it? | 我们不就是为此存在吗 |
[37:09] | Us, the Men of Letters. | 我们 记录者 |
[37:12] | That’s the whole mission, is saving the world. | 那不就是使命所在吗 拯救世界 |
[37:15] | He can do exactly that! | 他就能做到 |
[37:29] | I just… | 我… |
[37:32] | I miss them so much. | 我好想他们 |
[37:48] | There you go, sweetie. I’m so sorry. | 好了 亲爱的 真对不起 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry about everything. | 我为一切感到抱歉 |
[37:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:59] | – Really. – Thank you. | -真的 -谢谢 |
[38:01] | Mrs. Butters, | 巴特斯太太 |
[38:04] | you said Cuthbert convinced you to come work for them, | 你说卡思伯特说服你来为他们工作 |
[38:06] | but, really, you just wanted to go back home. | 但你其实只想回家 |
[38:09] | Yes, I did. | 当年是的 |
[38:11] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[38:16] | I would love to see the — the woods again, | 我真想再看到森林 |
[38:19] | see the sun streaming through the trees. | 看到阳光穿透树林 |
[38:23] | You boys would love it. | 你们也会喜欢的 |
[38:26] | Creeks and animals, snow and… | 溪流 动物 雪 |
[38:29] | Oh, I’m getting carried away. | 我太激动了 |
[38:33] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这样吧 |
[38:36] | Well. | 好啊 |
[38:39] | Sadly, without my magic, | 很遗憾 没有我的魔法 |
[38:41] | the bunker will revert to standby mode. | 地堡将回到待机状态 |
[38:45] | So… | 那么 |
[38:46] | Ah, well, things were getting too easy anyway, you know? | 反正我们也过得太安逸了 |
[38:48] | Who needs a monster radar? | 谁需要怪物雷达啊 |
[38:50] | Or whatever that telescope thing is. | 还有那个望远镜 |
[38:53] | It’s an interdimensional geoscope. | 那是个跨维度地球透镜 |
[38:57] | It — It’s a…what? | 是个什么 |
[38:58] | I looked in it earlier. I didn’t see anything. | 我之前看了看 什么都没看到啊 |
[39:02] | That’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[39:12] | Oh, look what you’ve done. | 看看这是什么啊 |
[39:14] | Oh, I shall treasure it always. | 我会永远珍藏它的 |
[39:25] | Well, I guess it’s time. | 那么 时候到了 |
[39:30] | It — Oh. Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:32] | Eat your vegetables. | 记得吃蔬菜 |
[39:35] | And, Sam… | 萨姆 |
[39:36] | cut your hair. | 记得理发 |
[39:39] | And, Jack… | 杰克 |
[39:42] | go save the world. | 去拯救世界吧 |
[39:47] | Well. Goodbye, boys. | 那 再见了 男孩们 |
[40:03] | Are you, uh… | 你… |
[40:06] | You know, if — if there’s anything you want to talk about… | 如果你有什么想聊聊的… |
[40:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:14] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[40:17] | I’m supposed to kill God, | 我要杀上帝 |
[40:19] | and I got… | 我… |
[40:23] | She got me. | 被她痛扁了 |
[40:25] | Because I was stupid and… | 就因为我犯了蠢 |
[40:36] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[40:39] | Do you really think I can do this? | 你真觉得我能做到吗 |
[40:43] | Jack, you’re the only one who can. | 杰克 你是唯一能做到的 |
[40:47] | Alright, alright! | 好了 |
[40:50] | He loves that apron. | 他真喜欢那围裙 |
[40:53] | Boom. Now, Mrs. Butters was right, okay? | 来咯 巴特斯太太说得对 |
[40:58] | We are busy. Sometimes a little too busy. | 我们是很忙 有时太忙了 |
[41:00] | But right now… | 但现在 |
[41:09] | I made it myself. Obviously. | 我自己做的 不用说 |
[41:13] | I mean, it’s, you know, | 这个… |
[41:15] | not like Mrs. Butters makes it, but… | 不如巴特斯太太做的 但是… |
[41:16] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[41:21] | Alright. Here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[41:29] | Happy birthday, Jack. | 生日快乐 杰克 |
[41:34] | Alright. | 好 |
[41:36] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |