时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You remember when Sergei was here? | 你记得塞尔盖之前来时吗 |
[00:01] | Remember what he was looking for? | 记得他想找什么吗 |
[00:03] | A black key. It can open a door to Death’s library. | 一把黑钥匙 能打开死神书房的门 |
[00:07] | Sam Winchester? | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[00:09] | You’re the Empty. | 你是虚无 |
[00:09] | 你怎么在这里 | |
[00:10] | Death and me need a word. | 我需要找死骑谈谈 |
[00:11] | Billie said when she takes over — | 比莉说 等她掌握了大权 |
[00:13] | Billie wants to take over? | 比莉想掌权吗 |
[00:14] | Become “New God.” | 成为”新上帝” |
[00:17] | You’re the Empty. | 你是虚无 |
[00:20] | I’m the one you want. I’m the one who woke you up. | 我才是你想要的 是我唤醒了你 |
[00:23] | Deal. | 成交 |
[00:23] | Sacrificing your life for a cause takes a lot of courage. | 牺牲你自己成就大业 这很勇敢 |
[00:26] | Think of it. | 想想吧 |
[00:27] | Starting fresh. | 重新开始 |
[00:28] | Creating something new, | 创造新的东西 |
[00:30] | together. | 你我一起 |
[00:34] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[00:38] | Are they ready? | 他们准备好了吗 |
[00:39] | We need to get this kid in the room right now | 我们得马上送他进屋 |
[00:40] | Billie is playing us. | 比莉在耍我们 |
[00:42] | Listen, if Jack takes out God and Amara, | 听着 如果杰克干掉上帝和阿玛拉 |
[00:43] | it’ll create a power vacuum that Billie will fill. | 会制造一个权力真空 而比莉会顶上去 |
[00:46] | This was all her power grab. | 这一切都是她在夺权 |
[00:47] | -停下 -你干什么 | |
[00:48] | I’m trying to make you listen. | 我想让你听我说 |
[00:50] | Move. | 让开 |
[00:57] | Screw you, Chuck. | 去你的 恰克 |
[00:59] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[01:00] | Have fun watching him die. | 你们开心地看他死吧 |
[01:02] | -杰克 -杰克 | |
[01:12] | Alright, I got you. | 好了 我扶你 |
[01:15] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[01:16] | Let’s get you a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[01:20] | Jack, deep breaths. Just try to focus. | 杰克 深呼吸 集中注意力 |
[01:23] | Try to slow this down if you can. | 尽量拖住 |
[01:25] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[01:26] | – What do we do?! – I don’t know. | -我们怎么办 -我不知道 |
[01:27] | You have to let me go. Just — Just get me outside. | 你们得让我走 让我去外面 |
[01:30] | I’ll — I’ll try and get as far away as I can. | 我会尽量走远点 |
[01:32] | -不行 杰克 -不 | |
[01:34] | Leave me! | 别管我了 |
[01:35] | I can’t stop this. | 我阻止不了 |
[01:37] | I’m coming apart. | 我在崩溃 |
[01:39] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你们 |
[01:42] | Don’t let me hurt you. | 别让我伤害到你们 |
[01:44] | We’re not giving up on you, okay? | 我们不会放弃你的 好吗 |
[01:46] | Magic, magic. | 魔法 |
[01:47] | One of Rowena’s spells? | 或许罗威娜的某个咒语能用 |
[01:49] | Come on, we got to do something! | 快点 我们得想想办法 |
[01:52] | I think you’ve done enough. | 我觉得你们做得够多了 |
[01:55] | We were so close. | 我们就差一步了 |
[01:59] | Chuck saw it coming. | 恰克都料到了 |
[02:01] | All of it — your whole plan! | 所有一切 你的全部计划 |
[02:03] | -根本就不可能成功 -就因为你 | |
[02:04] | It was doomed because of you. | 是因为你才不可能成功 |
[02:07] | You led Jack through his trials. | 你让杰克一步步通过试炼 |
[02:08] | You know what’s happening to him. | 你清楚他在经历什么 |
[02:10] | You can stop this. Please. | 你可以阻止的 拜托 |
[02:13] | I can’t stop it. | 我阻止不了 |
[02:17] | But there is something I can do. | 但我是能做件事 |
[02:29] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:32] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:39] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[02:42] | Kid. | 小子 |
[02:45] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么到这里来的 |
[02:53] | 你看上去不妙哦 | |
[02:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:10] | Billie, where the Hell is he? | 比莉 他去哪了 |
[03:12] | -虚无 -什么 | |
[03:13] | Jack was a bomb, designed to annihilate cosmic forces. | 杰克是颗炸弹 用来消灭神级力量的 |
[03:18] | Chuck and Amara are gone. | 恰克和阿玛拉不在了 |
[03:21] | The Empty was the only player on the board | 虚无是仅剩的有可能 |
[03:23] | that could possibly absorb that impact. | 吸收那种冲击的东西 |
[03:25] | So it’s done? | 所以完事了 |
[03:28] | It’s done. | 是的 |
[03:35] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[03:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[03:37] | You said this was a suicide mission. | 你说这是自杀行动 |
[03:39] | No. I said taking out Chuck and Amara would be fatal. | 不 我说干掉恰克和阿玛拉有致命危险 |
[03:44] | It’s a chain reaction. | 连锁反应 |
[03:46] | The Empty? It’s…different. | 虚无 就…不一样了 |
[03:51] | Not as strong as Chuck or Amara, but…vast. | 虽然不如恰克和阿玛拉强大 但很广袤 |
[03:57] | But if Jack survives, and if the Empty survives, | 但如果杰克活了下来 虚无也活了下来 |
[04:02] | it’s gonna be pissed. | 那它肯定会非常生气 |
[04:04] | Okay, so — so, the Empty is pissed. | 好吧 虚无生气了 |
[04:06] | What does that mean? | 所以呢 |
[04:07] | The Empty is strong. | 虚无很强大 |
[04:08] | It’s got…beef with me, | 它跟我…有仇 |
[04:12] | especially after what I just did. | 尤其是考虑到我刚做的事 |
[04:13] | Oh, well, poor you. | 你真可怜 |
[04:15] | Good thing it can’t reach me here. | 幸好它别想找到这里来 |
[04:19] | Yeah, the Empty can’t come to Earth. | 对 虚无不能来地球 |
[04:21] | Not without being summoned. | 除非有人召唤它 |
[04:22] | Wait, what — what — what about Jack? | 等等 那杰克呢 |
[04:24] | If he’s alive? | 如果他还活着的话 |
[04:25] | Then you have to bring him back. | 那你得带他回来 |
[04:26] | Not until I get what I came for. | 我要先拿到我来找的东西 |
[04:31] | Yeah, Sam, you took something that belongs to me. | 是的 萨姆 你拿了属于我的东西 |
[04:36] | God’s book. | 上帝的笔记本 |
[04:41] | You were always going to betray us. | 你本就想背叛我们 |
[04:43] | Once you defeated God, you were going to take power. | 打败上帝后 你本是打算掌权的 |
[04:47] | That means everyone who got a free pass or a second chance, | 所以 每一个被饶过或获得了第二次机会的人 |
[04:52] | everyone who was resurrected or came from another world, | 每一个被复活 或来自异世界的人 |
[04:57] | you were going to kill them all — Dean and me, too. | 你打算杀了他们所有人 包括迪恩和我 |
[05:00] | That’s the order you want restored. | 那才是你想恢复的秩序 |
[05:02] | That’s always been your endgame! | 那一直都是你的最终目的 |
[05:05] | You got me. | 你说中了 |
[05:07] | You lied to everyone. Even the Empty. | 你骗了每个人 包括虚无 |
[05:10] | You promised it peace and quiet, but you never meant it. | 你许诺让它享受安宁 但你根本没有此意 |
[05:13] | Even if I give you the book, | 哪怕我把笔记本给你 |
[05:16] | 又怎么能保证你不会出卖我们 | |
[05:18] | Killing us all? | 杀了我们所有人 |
[05:20] | Nothing. | 无法保证 |
[05:22] | But you don’t have a choice. | 但你们别无选择 |
[05:27] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[05:30] | If he’s alive, he won’t last long. | 如果他还活着 他坚持不了多久的 |
[05:34] | So if you want Jack, you’ll give it to me now. | 如果你想要杰克 就马上把它给我 |
[06:16] | You. | 你 |
[06:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:45] | Since you ruined the last one, | 因为上一个被你们毁了 |
[06:48] | God’s book has a new ending. | 上帝的笔记本里有了新结局 |
[06:51] | Jack! Now! | 杰克 马上 |
[06:54] | Billie, I swear. | 比莉 我发誓 |
[07:04] | You did this. | 这是你干的 |
[07:14] | You made it loud! | 你弄得好吵 |
[07:19] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:31] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:33] | The boy is mine. | 这小子是我的 |
[07:35] | No. | 不 |
[07:37] | Sorry, kid. You’re still useful. | 抱歉 小子 你还有用 |
[07:39] | No, you can’t! | 不 你不能这样 |
[07:40] | I can and I will. | 我能 我就要这么做 |
[07:41] | Goodbye, boys. | 再见了 小子们 |
[07:55] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[08:33] | 我也睡不着 | |
[08:46] | Sam, I’m sorry about everything that — | 萨姆 很抱歉我… |
[08:49] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[08:51] | You don’t have to. | 你不用的 |
[08:52] | I pulled a gun on you. | 我拿枪指着你来着 |
[08:58] | It’s like I just couldn’t stop. | 我就是无法阻止自己 |
[09:03] | You know, we were so close to beating him. | 我们马上就要打败他了 |
[09:06] | It’s like I could smell Chuck’s blood in the water, and I — | 我简直能闻到恰克的血腥味了 |
[09:10] | Nothing else mattered. | 其他都不重要了 |
[09:12] | It was everything. | 那就是一切 |
[09:15] | I just couldn’t snap out of it. | 而我无法自拔 |
[09:17] | Well, you did. | 可你还是做到了 |
[09:18] | You’ve snapped me out of worse. | 你还曾帮我摆脱更糟的状态 |
[09:23] | You have. | 就是嘛 |
[09:26] | Well, whatever Chuck did to Amara, | 不管恰克把阿玛拉怎么了 |
[09:29] | he’s probably more powerful than ever. | 他恐怕比以往更加强大了 |
[09:33] | Billie wants us dead, Jack’s powerless, | 比莉想杀我们 杰克没力量了 |
[09:36] | and Michael’s not returning our prayers. | 米迦勒也不回应我们的祈祷 |
[09:38] | So we have no heavy hitters on our side. | 我们这边根本没有高手 |
[09:41] | We’re basically at zero. | 我们现在是零分 |
[09:45] | We’ll regroup somehow. | 我们想办法再重新部署 |
[09:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:53] | Yeah, to somehow. | 敬想办法 |
[10:18] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[10:20] | I put up the warding that you asked for. | 我画好了你要的符文 |
[10:23] | It should stop the Empty from getting back in here. | 应该可以阻止虚无再闯入这里 |
[10:26] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:29] | I take it the plan has changed? | 计划有变咯 |
[10:34] | The plan has changed. | 是的 |
[10:38] | The trick? | 诀窍 |
[10:39] | Low flame. | 开小火 |
[10:42] | Don’t rush ’em. | 别着急 |
[10:44] | Not too runny, not too dry. | 不会太稀 不会太干 |
[10:48] | Excuse me. | 喂喂 |
[10:49] | What did I say about guns at the table? | 我不是说不能在桌上擦枪吗 |
[10:51] | The weapons table is all the way in the other room, | 武器桌在那个房间里呢 |
[10:53] | and I love watching you cook. | 而且我喜欢看你做饭 |
[11:10] | I thought we could hit up that hideout | 日落之后 我们或许可以去 |
[11:12] | after the sun goes down. | 那个藏身处 |
[11:13] | Three to four shifters, | 三四个易形者 |
[11:14] | perfect size for just us. | 这规模正适合我们一展身手 |
[11:16] | So, like a date? | 算是约会吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, like a date. | 嗯 算是约会 |
[11:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:28] | Told ya. | 我说的吧 |
[11:29] | Wh– How are they like this? | 怎么炒成这样的 |
[11:34] | why have I been eating rubbery trash eggs my whole life? | 为什么我一辈子吃的都是橡胶一般的垃圾鸡蛋 |
[11:38] | 亲爱的 我发誓 我余生每天早上 | |
[11:40] | every morning for the rest of my — | 都要享用你做的… |
[11:48] | Stevie? | 史蒂薇 |
[11:51] | Stevie? | 史蒂薇 |
[12:02] | We met a few months ago. | 我们几个月前认识的 |
[12:04] | Bobby sent me to back her up on a djinn case. | 鲍比派我去支援她完成一桩灯神的猎杀 |
[12:07] | Thought Stevie might need my help. | 他觉得史蒂薇可能需要我搭把手 |
[12:12] | She didn’t. | 她不需要 |
[12:15] | I said I liked the way she handled herself. | 我说我喜欢她的应对自如 |
[12:18] | She accused me of flirting. | 她说我在调情 |
[12:20] | I denied it. | 我否认了 |
[12:22] | But then… | 但后来… |
[12:27] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能找谁 |
[12:30] | I can’t believe this happened. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[12:35] | Why her and not me? | 为什么是她不是我 |
[12:37] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也想搞清楚 |
[12:40] | Charlie, why don’t you just tell us everything you saw? | 查理 把你看到的情况原原本本地告诉我们吧 |
[12:45] | I saw nothing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[12:46] | I heard nothing. | 也什么都没听到 |
[12:48] | I felt nothing. | 甚至什么都没感觉到 |
[12:49] | No chills, no — no sulfur smell. | 没有冷的感觉 或是硫磺的气味 |
[12:52] | 前一秒 史蒂薇还在做早餐 | |
[12:55] | and the next she just… | 下一秒她就… |
[12:59] | She just vanished. | 消失了 |
[13:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:09] | They won’t be long. | 他们很快就会出来 |
[13:11] | They just didn’t want to overwhelm their friend. | 他们只是不想让朋友觉得来得人太多 |
[13:13] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[13:18] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:20] | You’ve been quiet. | 你好沉默 |
[13:24] | How long you been waiting to ask me that? | 这句话你憋多久了 |
[13:29] | I guess I didn’t want to overwhelm you. | 我大概是不想让你觉得难受吧 |
[13:36] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[13:39] | strange. | 奇怪 |
[13:42] | I don’t know if that’s because of what happened to me, | 我不知道那是因为我遭遇的事 |
[13:45] | if it means something, | 以及那是否有什么意义 |
[13:48] | or if I just feel strange because… | 还是说这奇怪的感觉是因为 |
[13:56] | …it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[14:00] | The plan. My destiny. | 计划 我的宿命 |
[14:07] | I was ready to die, and I wanted to, | 我都准备赴死了 我也想死 |
[14:11] | for Sam, for Dean, for the world. | 为萨姆 迪恩和世界 |
[14:14] | I wanted to make things right, and now… | 我想弥补过错 但现在 |
[14:20] | …I don’t know why I’m even here. | 我不知道我为什么还存在 |
[14:24] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[14:26] | You never needed absolution from Sam or Dean or from me. | 你根本不需要萨姆 迪恩或我的宽恕 |
[14:33] | We don’t care about you because you’re useful | 我们在乎你 不是因为你有用 |
[14:36] | or you fit into some grand design. | 或是某个大计划的一部分 |
[14:39] | We care about you because you’re you. | 我们在乎你是因为你是你 |
[14:45] | God, the Empty, Billie, everyone’s so mad at us, | 上帝 虚无 比莉 大家都在气我们 |
[14:49] | and I don’t have my powers. | 而我失去法力了 |
[14:55] | There’s nothing I can do to protect us. | 我无法保护我们了 |
[15:01] | I’m scared, Cass. | 我好怕 小卡 |
[15:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:08] | Me too. | 我也怕 |
[15:24] | Charlie, we’ve — we’ve made some — some big enemies lately. | 查理 我们近来树了厉害的敌人 |
[15:29] | Death. | 死骑 |
[15:31] | The Death. | 死亡骑士 |
[15:33] | She wants to send you back. | 她想送你回去 |
[15:37] | Everyone from other worlds sent back | 所有来自其他世界的人都要被送回 |
[15:41] | to worlds that don’t exist anymore. | 现在已不复存在的世界 |
[15:44] | So she’s killing us. | 所以她在杀我们 |
[15:46] | Well, we don’t know for sure, but… | 我们不能确定 但是 |
[15:49] | Stevie fits a pattern. | 史蒂薇符合规律 |
[15:51] | A pattern? | 规律 |
[15:56] | I said I wasn’t gonna do this again. | 我说过我不打算再这么做了 |
[15:58] | The love thing. And I do, | 爱情 但我还是坠入爱河了 |
[16:01] | and the second I let my guard down, | 我一放下心防 |
[16:03] | Stevie is just — She’s gone. | 史蒂薇 她就消失了 |
[16:06] | So…what? | 怎么 |
[16:08] | Is she just some collateral damage to you? | 她对你们来说只是附带伤害吗 |
[16:12] | Is that what I’ll be, too? | 那我也会如此吗 |
[16:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:20] | It’s Bobby. Uh… | 是鲍比 |
[16:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | Charlie, I’m sorry. | 查理 我很遗憾 |
[16:27] | Yeah. I-I understand. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[16:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:31] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[16:34] | Bobby was on a hunt with another Apocalypse World refugee — | 鲍比跟另一个天启世界难民去猎魔来着 |
[16:38] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[16:38] | And Greg just vanished. | 格雷格凭空消失了 |
[16:42] | It’s spreading. | 事态在升级 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 |
[16:45] | So no one’s safe. | 所以大家都不安全 |
[16:48] | Anybody that’s ever crossed over from another world, | 所有从其他世界穿越过来的 |
[16:50] | anyone that’s ever been resurrected, | 所有被复活的人 |
[16:52] | all on Billie’s list. | 都在比莉的击杀名单上 |
[16:56] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[17:01] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:16] | 艾琳 -萨姆 怎么了 -我需要你信任我 我们马上就到 但我需要你离开家 去个公共场合 -什么 你吓到我了 -在外面你车旁等着 我们在赶过去了 | |
[19:14] | – Sammy? – No. | -萨姆 -不 |
[19:18] | I can’t — Um. | 我不能… |
[19:22] | If I let myself go, then I’ll lose my mind. | 如果我发泄出来 我会疯的 |
[19:24] | I can’t right now. | 我现在不能 |
[19:34] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | We have to get everyone to safety. | 我们得召集大家去安全处 |
[19:37] | Anyone who might be on Billie’s list. | 所有可能在比莉击杀名单上的人 |
[19:39] | Where would that be? | 哪里安全呢 |
[19:40] | We need a location. | 我们需要个地方 |
[19:42] | Somewhere central to everyone. | 所有人位置的中心点 |
[19:44] | We, need somewhere secure, contained. | 一个安全 可控的地方 |
[19:46] | We get them in, | 让他们进去 |
[19:47] | and we put up every last bit of warding we’ve ever used. | 然后画上一切我们用过的符文 |
[19:50] | Alright, you do that. | 好 你去吧 |
[19:52] | What? | 什么 |
[19:54] | What are you going to do? | 你要去做什么 |
[19:55] | I started this. I’m going to end it. | 是我起了头 我去做个了结 |
[19:57] | -迪恩 -你的计划 | |
[19:59] | getting everybody safe, that’s good, okay? | 把大家保护起来 这很好 |
[20:01] | But it won’t last forever. | 但不是长久之计 |
[20:03] | Now, we couldn’t make Chuck pay. | 我们不能让恰克付出代价 |
[20:05] | But Billie? | 但比莉 |
[20:06] | She left her blade. | 她丢下了镰刀 |
[20:08] | Her I can kill. | 我能杀她 |
[20:10] | – I-I don’t– – We don’t have a choice, Sam. | -我不… -我们没办法了 萨姆 |
[20:17] | I’ll go with you, Dean. | 我跟你去 迪恩 |
[20:20] | Alright. | 好 |
[20:23] | Be careful. | 务必小心 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:38] | Let’s go, Cass. | 我们走吧 小卡 |
[20:39] | Let’s go reap a reaper. | 我们去杀死神吧 |
[20:59] | What’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[21:00] | It’s the old Harmon property. | 哈蒙的老地盘 |
[21:02] | It’s got an abandoned silo, so it should fit the bill. | 有个废弃筒仓 应该正合适 |
[21:05] | It’s just south of me, in Hastings. | 就在我这里以南的黑斯廷斯 |
[21:07] | I’ll send you the coordinates, okay? | 我把坐标发你 好吗 |
[21:09] | That sounds great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[21:11] | I put out an APB to everyone I know. | 我向所有熟人都发了消息 |
[21:13] | I’ve been in touch with Bobby. He’s doing likewise, so… | 我还联系了鲍比 他也那么做了 |
[21:16] | What’s the plan when you get here? | 等你们来了打算怎么办 |
[21:21] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在想呢 |
[21:23] | Okeydoke. | 好 |
[21:33] | Hey, I got a job for you. | 我有个任务交给你 |
[21:34] | – Me? – Yeah, I need you to drive. | -我吗 -嗯 我需要你开车 |
[21:36] | But I only drove once. | 但我就开过一次 |
[21:38] | I got work to do. You know, I got to — | 我有工作要做 我得… |
[21:40] | to dig through the archives and w-work on finding spells. | 翻看档案 查找咒语 |
[21:43] | I can’t do that with one eye on the road, so… | 我不能开车时分心 所以 |
[21:45] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[21:49] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[22:07] | Alright, man, we got to move fast. | 好了 我们得快点行动 |
[22:09] | You got the key to Billie’s library? | 比莉书房的钥匙在你那里吧 |
[22:11] | Yeah. But we don’t even know for sure that she’ll be there. | 嗯 但我们都不能确定她会在那里 |
[22:14] | Then we’ll wreck her place. | 那我们就毁她老巢 |
[22:16] | We’ll burn her books. | 烧了她的笔记本 |
[22:19] | Whatever it takes to smoke her out. | 想尽办法把她逼出来 |
[22:40] | Hiya, kid. | 好啊 小子 |
[22:46] | I’ll help set up the warding. | 我来帮忙画符文 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry. | 我真遗憾 |
[23:00] | About Eileen. | 艾琳的事 |
[23:04] | So, Bobby’s inside with his crew. | 鲍比跟他的人在里面呢 |
[23:07] | We’ve got more folks headed this way. | 还有更多人在赶来 |
[23:08] | Put out some calls to the other hunters. | 也联系了一些其他猎人 |
[23:11] | Garth, Jody, and the girls. | 盖思 乔迪和她的姑娘们 |
[23:14] | They’re all on high alert, ready to act when we need them. | 他们都高度警戒 随时准备帮忙 |
[23:17] | They’re not on Death’s list. They should be okay. | 他们不在死骑的名单上 他们应该是安全的 |
[23:19] | You should be okay, too. | 你应该也不会有事 |
[23:21] | We’re just lucky to have you helping. | 你能帮忙是我们的幸运 |
[23:25] | Anything you need. | 悉听尊便 |
[23:48] | Glad you came. | 你能来太好了 |
[23:49] | Yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[23:52] | I just don’t want this to happen to anyone else. | 我不想其他人再遭遇此事 |
[24:36] | They get it, Sam. | 他们懂的 萨姆 |
[24:38] | Now, whether you like it or not, you’re the big man here. | 不管你想不想 你算是头号人物 |
[24:45] | Told them getting here was the order from the boss, | 我跟他们说老大要他们来 |
[24:48] | and they came running. | 他们就赶来了 |
[24:49] | No hesitation. | 毫不犹豫 |
[24:51] | My only worry is the lav situation. | 我唯一担心的是如厕问题 |
[24:54] | Didn’t have time to truck in a Port-A-John. | 没时间拉移动厕所来 |
[24:58] | Yeah, well, uh, if Dean and Cass can pull this off, | 嗯 如果迪恩和小卡能解决问题 |
[25:01] | we shouldn’t be here too long. | 我们就不用在这里待很久了 |
[25:02] | Okay. I brought a bucket. | 好 我带了个桶来 |
[25:08] | You think it’ll work? | 你觉得能行吗 |
[25:11] | Well, angelic warding, | 天使符文 |
[25:13] | Aramaic, Enochian, and, uh, I have this. | 还有阿拉姆 天使语的 我还有这个 |
[25:16] | I found it in Rowena’s things. | 在罗威娜的物品里发现的 |
[25:18] | A spell, “Praeses Magna.” | 一个叫”大统领”的咒语 |
[25:21] | Should boost the strength of all the warding. | 应该可以增强符文的法力 |
[25:25] | “Should.” | “应该” |
[25:28] | Bobby, this is all I got. | 鲍比 我没有别的了 |
[25:39] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[26:06] | You know, I’m no expert on this hoodoo stuff, | 我不是巫术专家 |
[26:09] | but best we patch that up, yeah? | 但我们最好把那个收拾好 是吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah. Uh, I guess. | 是啊 |
[26:53] | So, I guess this is the part where I say, “Hello, boys.” | 我想现在我该说”你们好啊” |
[27:08] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[27:11] | What’s the plan? | 怎么打算的 |
[27:13] | Take me down with my own weapon? | 拿我的武器干掉我吗 |
[27:15] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[27:17] | Well, he better work on his aim. | 那他需要练练准头了 |
[27:19] | Thing is, that time, I wasn’t trying to kill you. | 问题是 我那次没想杀你 |
[27:24] | What’s changed? | 什么变了 |
[27:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:27] | Could be that you’ve started killing all my friends. | 可能是因为你开始杀我的朋友了 |
[27:34] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:48] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[27:50] | Remember when you stabbed me in the back? | 记得你那次从背后捅死了我吗 |
[27:52] | ‘Cause I do. | 我可记得 |
[28:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[28:04] | Call it off! | 快停止 |
[28:06] | Stop killing my people! | 别再杀我的人了 |
[28:10] | I didn’t hurt your friends. | 我没伤害你的朋友 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:15] | You’re in the wrong place, Dean. | 你找错地方了 迪恩 |
[28:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:19] | Has virtutes conliga. | [咒语] |
[28:22] | Eas integra. | [咒语] |
[28:24] | Eas firma. | [咒语] |
[28:26] | Nos omnes serva. | [咒语] |
[28:44] | So now what do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[28:46] | We wait. | 等着 |
[28:48] | If people are getting gone, I’m guessing it’s Chuck. | 如果有人消失了 我猜是恰克干的 |
[28:51] | And that means you’re just wasting time. | 所以 你是在浪费时间 |
[29:01] | – Lily? – Sam? | -莉莉 -萨姆 |
[29:04] | Dana, where’s your sister? | 达娜 你妹妹呢 |
[29:05] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[29:06] | It’s not working. | 这不行啊 |
[29:09] | – Lily. – Lily! | -莉莉 -莉莉 |
[29:11] | – Lily! – Dad! | -莉莉 -爸爸 |
[29:13] | Yo, grab the gun. Let’s get out of here, man. | 快拿上枪 离开这里 |
[29:14] | We got to go! | 我们快跑 |
[29:19] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[29:20] | Door, door! | 出门去 |
[29:23] | Sam, what do we do? | 萨姆 我们怎么办 |
[29:45] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[29:51] | I’ll let you in on something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[29:53] | When you cut me, that little nick? | 你割伤我时 那个小伤口 |
[29:56] | It was fatal, something I can’t survive. | 那是致命的 我无法恢复 |
[30:01] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[30:06] | You killed me, Dean. | 你已经杀了我 迪恩 |
[30:08] | So, yeah, no, I don’t care about your friends. | 所以 我才不在乎你的朋友 |
[30:12] | I don’t care about your family. | 或是你的家人 |
[30:15] | But seeing you here has reminded me of something. | 但现在看到你 让我想起了一件事 |
[30:18] | There is one thing I’d like. | 我是有一个愿望 |
[30:21] | One wish before I go. | 死前的遗愿 |
[30:24] | I’d like to see you dead. | 我想看到你死 |
[30:39] | I’m so glad you came. | 你来得正好 |
[31:12] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:15] | Come on, Dean, think, think! | 拜托 迪恩 好好想 |
[31:18] | – Dean, where are you going? – I-I don’t know. | -迪恩 你去哪 -我不知道 |
[31:20] | You know she can find us anywhere. | 我们去哪她都能找到 |
[31:21] | I know. I know that! I just — | 我知道 但… |
[31:25] | What do we do, Ca– | 我们怎么办 小卡 |
[31:29] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[31:31] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[31:32] | I can feel her. | 我能感觉到她 |
[31:34] | Come on, Dean, we got to go. | 走吧 迪恩 我们走 |
[31:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:38] | It’s you, Dean. | 是你 迪恩 |
[31:40] | It’s always been you. | 一直都是你 |
[31:44] | Death-defying, rule-breaking. | 违抗死亡 破坏规则 |
[31:48] | You are everything I lived to set right. | 你正是我存在要去纠正的东西 |
[31:52] | To put down. | 去消灭的东西 |
[31:55] | To tame. | 去驯服的东西 |
[31:57] | You are human disorder incarnate. | 你是人类混乱的化身 |
[32:11] | I’ve got you. | 我扶你 |
[32:18] | Come on, Dean. | 得了 迪恩 |
[32:20] | You can’t escape me. | 你别想逃过我 |
[32:30] | Don’t you think it’s finally time? | 你不觉得时候也该到了吗 |
[32:33] | Time for the sweet release of Death? | 迎接死亡的美妙解脱 |
[33:15] | Did it work? | 好点了吗 |
[33:21] | It blocked her grip on you. | 这能阻挡她对你的控制 |
[33:32] | Dean, she said that wound was killing her. | 迪恩 她说那伤口在要她的命 |
[33:36] | Maybe we can wait her out. | 或许我们能耗死她 |
[33:39] | Yeah, and if we can’t? | 如果不能呢 |
[33:43] | Then we fight. | 那我们打 |
[33:47] | We’ll lose. | 我们会输的 |
[33:53] | I just led us into another trap. | 我又把咱们引入了一个陷阱 |
[33:59] | All because I — I couldn’t hurt Chuck. | 就因为 我伤不了恰克 |
[34:05] | Because I was angry and because I just needed something to kill | 因为我好愤怒 因为我想杀点什么 |
[34:09] | and because that’s all I know how to do. | 因为我只会那个 |
[34:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[34:14] | It was Chuck all along. | 根本就是恰克 |
[34:19] | We never should’ve left Sam and Jack. | 我们就不该跟萨姆和杰克分开 |
[34:21] | We should be there with them now. | 我们现在该在他们身边的 |
[34:30] | Everybody’s gonna die, Cass, everybody. | 所有人都要死了 小卡 所有人 |
[34:37] | I can’t stop it. | 我无法阻止 |
[34:46] | She’s gonna get through that door. | 她会破门而入的 |
[34:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:51] | And she’s gonna kill you, and then she’s gonna kill me. | 她会杀了你 然后杀了我 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:05] | Wait, there is — | 等等 |
[35:08] | There’s one thing she’s afraid of. There’s — | 她还有一样害怕的东西 |
[35:10] | There’s one thing strong enough to stop her. | 足够强大可以阻止她的东西 |
[35:18] | When Jack was dying, I — | 杰克要死时 |
[35:22] | I made a deal to save him. | 我为救他做了个交易 |
[35:25] | You what? | 什么 |
[35:27] | The — The price was my life. | 代价是我的生命 |
[35:29] | When I experienced a moment of true happiness, | 当我感到真正的幸福时 |
[35:32] | the Empty would be summoned and it would take me forever. | 虚无会被召唤来 永远带走我 |
[35:40] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么要现在说这个 |
[35:46] | I always wondered, ever since I took that burden, | 自从我承担了那个负担 诅咒 |
[35:50] | that curse, I wondered what it could be, what — | 我一直想 会是什么 |
[35:54] | what my true happiness could even look like. | 我的真正幸福会是什么样 |
[35:58] | I never found an answer. | 我一直没有答案 |
[36:01] | Because the one thing I want… | 因为我唯一想要的 |
[36:08] | …it’s something I know I can’t have. | 是我知道我得不到的东西 |
[36:14] | But I think I know — I think I know now. | 但我想我现在知道了 |
[36:20] | Happiness isn’t in the having. | 幸福不是拥有 |
[36:26] | It’s in just being. | 而是存在 |
[36:29] | It’s in just saying it. | 是说出来 |
[36:32] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:39] | I know how you see yourself, Dean. | 我知道你如何看待自己 迪恩 |
[36:42] | You see yourself the same way our enemies see you. | 你像我们的敌人那样看待自己 |
[36:45] | You’re destructive and you’re angry and you’re broken. | 你具有毁灭性 愤怒 破碎 |
[36:48] | You’re — You’re “Daddy’s Blunt Instrument.” | 你是”爸爸的钝器” |
[36:51] | And you think hate and anger, that’s — | 你觉得恨和愤怒 |
[36:56] | that’s what drives you. That’s who you are. | 那是你的驱动力 是你的本质 |
[36:58] | It’s not. | 但不是的 |
[37:00] | And everyone who knows you sees it. | 所有了解你的人都能看出来 |
[37:04] | Everything you have ever done, | 你所做的一切 |
[37:06] | the good and the bad, you have done for love. | 好事和坏事 你都是为爱而做 |
[37:09] | You raised your little brother for love. | 你出于爱而养大了弟弟 |
[37:11] | You fought for this whole world for love. | 你出于爱为这世界而战 |
[37:14] | That is who you are. | 那才是你的本质 |
[37:18] | You’re the most caring man on Earth. | 你是这世上最有爱的人 |
[37:22] | You are the most selfless, | 你是我认识的 |
[37:26] | loving human being I will ever know. | 最无私 最有爱的人 |
[37:34] | You know, ever since we met and ever since | 自从我们相识 |
[37:36] | I pulled you out of Hell, | 自从我从地狱解救了你 |
[37:39] | knowing you has changed me. | 认识你改变了我 |
[37:43] | Because you cared, I cared. | 因为你在乎 所以我也在乎 |
[37:47] | I cared about you. | 我在乎你 |
[37:51] | I cared about Sam. | 我在乎萨姆 |
[37:52] | I cared about Jack. | 我在乎杰克 |
[37:55] | I cared about the whole world because of you. | 我因你而在乎这个世界 |
[38:04] | You changed me, Dean. | 你改变了我 迪恩 |
[38:09] | Why does this sound like a goodbye? | 为什么听上去像是在道别 |
[38:14] | Because it is. | 因为这就是道别 |
[38:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:27] | Don’t do this, Cass. | 别这样 小卡 |
[38:40] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[38:43] | Goodbye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[38:44] | What? | 什么 |
[39:42] | This is Dean’s other, other cell, | 迪恩二号备用手机 |
[39:43] | so you must know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[39:49] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[39:52] | Was it just them? | 只有他们消失了吗 |
[39:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |