时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So you are considering going into experimental physics, | 考虑加入实验物理学行业的同学们 |
[00:05] | My door is always open. | 我的大门永远向你们敞开 |
[00:07] | Once again, I’m sorry that the demonstration didn’t quite work out, | 另外我要再次道歉 可能我的实验不怎么成功 |
[00:10] | But now we know what happens when you accidentally spill | 但我们现在知道 你不小心把斯奈普桃汁 |
[00:13] | Peach snapple into a helium neon laser. | 掉进氦氖激光器的时候会发生什么了 |
[00:16] | Short answer is… don’t. | 简单来说就是 别这么干 |
[00:24] | And now to tell you about the theoretical physics department | 现在我们来介绍一下理论物理系 |
[00:27] | Is dr. sheldon cooper. | 有请谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[00:33] | Dr. cooper? | 库珀博士 |
[00:34] | Forget it. | 别叫我 |
[00:36] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[00:40] | Sheldon, we both agreed to do this. | 谢尔顿 我们都商量好了 |
[00:41] | It’s a waste of time. | 别浪费时间 |
[00:42] | I might as well explain the laws of thermodynamics | 我还不如给一群拉布拉多狗 |
[00:45] | To a bunch of labradoodles. | 讲讲热力学定律呢 |
[00:48] | If you don’t do this, i won’t take you to the comic book store. | 你再不出来 我就不带你去动漫书店 |
[00:55] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[00:59] | Nice work with the laser, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的激光器不错 |
[01:04] | Looking out at your fresh young faces, | 看见你们朝气蓬勃的脸庞 |
[01:08] | I remember when I too was deciding my academic future | 我回想起了我决定步入学术道路的那一刻 |
[01:12] | As a lowly graduate student. | 那时我还是个卑微的研究生 |
[01:15] | Of course, I was 14. | 忘了说 我14岁 |
[01:17] | And I’d already achieved more than most of you | 不过我已经取得了你们大多数人 |
[01:19] | Could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime. | 望尘莫及的成就 虽然我九点上床 |
[01:24] | Now, there may be one or two of you in this room | 现在 这个屋子里可能有一两个人 |
[01:27] | Who has what it takes to succeed in theoretical physics. | 具备学好理论物理学的基本素质 |
[01:30] | Although, it’s more likely that you’ll spend | 即使可能你们学成了之后 |
[01:32] | Your scientific careers teaching fifth graders | 只是拿来教五年级的小学生 |
[01:34] | How to make papier mache volcanoes | 要做一个纸壳模型火山 |
[01:36] | with baking soda lava. | 要怎么使用碳酸氢钠火山岩 |
[01:39] | Oh, good god. | 感谢老天 |
[01:40] | In short– | 简单来说 |
[01:41] | Any one who told you that you would someday be able | 如果谁告诉你们你们有朝一日 |
[01:44] | To make any significant contribution to physics, | 能在物理学上有所建树 |
[01:46] | Played a cruel trick on you, a cruel trick indeed. | 那完全是个残忍的笑话 太残忍了 |
[01:51] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[01:56] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:59] | I weep for the future of science. | 我为科学的未来流泪 |
[02:01] | Now if you’ll excuse me, the latest issue of batman is out. | 现在请允许我失陪了 新一期蝙蝠侠出版了 |
[02:05] | Come, leonard. | 走吧 莱纳德 |
[02:10] | Laser demonstration’s looking pretty good now, huh? | 现在看来 那个激光器实验还不错吧 |
[02:39] | I love this time of the year. | 我喜欢每年的这个时候 |
[02:40] | The leaves are turning, there’s a bracing chill in the air. | 落叶漫天飞舞 秋高气爽 |
[02:43] | Plus there’s a whole new crop of female grad students | 还有 校园里一整群女生 |
[02:46] | About to put on just enough winter weight | 开始长刚刚好的秋膘 |
[02:48] | To make them needy and vulnerable. | 让她们看起来既寒酸又易推倒 |
[02:51] | That’s right, honey, have another calzone. | 就是这样 宝贝 再来一份奶酪饼 |
[02:54] | Daddy can wait. | 爸爸等着你 |
[02:58] | Isn’t there a university policy against dating graduate students? | 大学里没有规定 不能和研究生约会吗 |
[03:01] | No, if you can talk to them, you can ask them out. | 没有 只要你搭得上讪 你就可以约一个 |
[03:03] | Damn, there’s always a catch. | 妈的 陷阱真是无处不在 |
[03:07] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[03:08] | Hey, leslie. | 你好 莱斯利 |
[03:09] | So, dumbass, I heard you made a grad student throw up last night. | 傻蛋 我听说你昨晚把一个研究生恶心吐了 |
[03:12] | The truth can indeed be a finger down the throat | 事实才是伸到那些喜欢道听途说者的嗓子眼里 |
[03:16] | Of those unprepared to hear it. | 让你呕吐的那根手指头 |
[03:17] | But why should I cater to second-rate minds? | 不过我干嘛要跟二流智商的人解释这些呢 |
[03:21] | Because first-rate minds call you “dumbass”? | 因为一流智商的人叫你傻蛋 |
[03:26] | Oh, yeah? well… | 是吗 噢 |
[03:28] | You’re a mean person. | 你这个人真刻薄 |
[03:31] | Excuse me, dr. cooper, | 打扰了 库珀博士 |
[03:33] | I’m ramona nowitzki. | 我是拉蒙娜·诺维茨基 |
[03:34] | I was at your talk last night. | 我昨晚上旁听了你的讲话 |
[03:36] | I think you’re just brilliant. | 我觉得你实在是个天才 |
[03:38] | That is the prevailing opinion. | 大家都这么认为 |
[03:40] | Oh, now I’m gonna throw up. | 我现在确实要吐了 |
[03:43] | Howard wolowitz, department of engineering, | 霍华德·沃罗威茨 工程系 |
[03:46] | Co-designer of the international space station’s liquid waste disposal system. | 国际空间站废液处理系统的 设计师之一 |
[03:52] | Ew. | 没兴趣 |
[03:57] | Dr. cooper, I’ve read everything you’ve published. | 库珀博士 你发表的每一篇文章我都读过 |
[04:00] | I especially liked your paper on grand unification | 我尤其赞成你那篇如何取得 |
[04:02] | Using string-network condensates | 线形网状聚合物的大统一理论的论文 |
[04:04] | And were wondering how you determined | 我很好奇你是怎么发现 |
[04:05] | That three-dimensional string-nets provided | 三维线形网能够形成一张图 |
[04:06] | A unified picture of fermions and gauge bosons? | 同时涵盖费米子 和定量波色子的 |
[04:09] | Amazing, an intelligent labradoodle. | 奇迹啊 一只有智慧的拉布拉多犬 |
[04:14] | Woof. | 你可以叫我伍夫 |
[04:18] | The fact is I’m quite close to a breakthrough | 事实是我马上就能突破 |
[04:20] | In showing how neutrinos emerge from a string-net condensate. | 中微子如何从线形网聚合物中显形 这一难题了 |
[04:23] | Oh, my god, that would change the way we view the entire physical universe. | 天啊 那我们看物理学宇宙的方式 就彻底改变了 |
[04:26] | It’s what I do. | 我就是在做这个 |
[04:29] | You know, the pishkin-wolowitz liquid waste disposal system | 其实 我们的平斯金-沃罗威茨 废液处理系统 |
[04:32] | Is turning a few heads as well. | 也震动了一些人 |
[04:39] | Again, ew. | 再说一次 没兴趣 |
[04:44] | You know, I’d love to hear more about how you intend to add neutrinos. | 我还想听听 你打算如何增加中微子 |
[04:46] | Could we get a cup of coffee sometime? | 我们什么时候一起喝杯咖啡好吗 |
[04:48] | I don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 |
[04:50] | I do. I love me a cup of joe. | 我喝 爱我 就请我喝一杯乔 |
[04:52] | Well, it doesn’t have to be coffee. | 那 不一定要喝咖啡 |
[04:54] | How about dinner? | 晚餐好嘛 |
[04:55] | I do eat dinner. | 我是得吃晚餐 |
[04:57] | Great. I know a terrific little italian place. | 好极了 我知道一家非常棒的意大利小餐馆 |
[04:58] | I never eat in strange restaurants. | 我不在奇怪的餐馆吃饭 |
[05:00] | One runs the risk of non-standard cutlery. | 受不合格的餐具危害生命 |
[05:02] | Excuse me? | 你确定 |
[05:04] | Sheldon lives in fear of the three-tined fork. | 谢尔顿惧怕三尖叉子 |
[05:08] | Three tines is not a fork. | 三尖的不是叉子 |
[05:10] | Three tines is a trident. | 三尖的是三叉戟 |
[05:12] | Forks are for eating, | 叉子 可以用来吃饭 |
[05:13] | Tridents are for ruling the seven seas. | 三叉戟 只能治理七大洋[海神波塞冬的象征物和武器] |
[05:17] | What if I brought food to your place? | 那我打包带到你家吃怎么样 |
[05:19] | That would be acceptable. | 这还差不多 |
[05:21] | On mondays, I eat thai food. | 星期一 我吃泰国菜 |
[05:22] | Mee krob and chicken sate | 泰式炒面和沙茶鸡 |
[05:24] | With extra peanut sauce from siam palace. | 多来点暹罗的花生酱 |
[05:26] | You got it. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | I already have your address. | 我知道你住在哪 |
[05:33] | What a nice girl. | 真是个好姑娘 |
[05:35] | Sheldon, do you have any idea what just happened? | 谢尔顿 你知道刚才发生什么了吗 |
[05:38] | Yes. apparently I’m getting a free dinner. | 当然 很明显我有免费的晚餐吃了 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah, no, this thing’s majorly out of order. | 别试了 这东西大概是坏了 |
[05:49] | – See? – sorry. | -看 -不好意思 |
[05:51] | That’s okay. | 没什么 |
[05:52] | Guess I’m taking the stairs. | 看来得走楼梯了 |
[05:54] | Where you going? | 你到哪间 |
[05:55] | 4-a. | 4楼a |
[05:56] | Oh, are you here to see leonard? | 你是要去找莱纳德吧 |
[05:57] | No, dr. cooper. | 不是 库珀博士 |
[05:59] | Dr. sheldon cooper? | 谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[06:02] | We’re having dinner. | 我们一起吃晚饭 |
[06:04] | Sheldon cooper? | 谢尔顿·库珀 |
[06:08] | Tall, thin, | 高高瘦瘦的 |
[06:09] | Looks a little like a giant praying mantis? | 看着像只正在祈祷的大螳螂的那个? |
[06:13] | He is cute, isn’t he? | 他很可爱 不是么 |
[06:19] | Sheldon cooper? | 谢尔顿·库珀 |
[06:24] | Hi, leonard. | 嗨 莱纳德 |
[06:25] | Hey, ramona. come on in. | 嗨 拉蒙娜 请进 |
[06:26] | Thanks. where should I put this? | 我该把吃的放哪 |
[06:28] | Uh, the kitchen’s fine. | 搁灶台上就行 |
[06:30] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[06:31] | I need to see this. uh-huh. | 我一定要看看这个 |
[06:33] | The viewing area’s right over there. | 观众席就在那边 |
[06:40] | Sheldon, your girl… date… person… ramona’s here. | 谢尔顿 你的妞 约会对象 拉蒙娜来了 |
[06:43] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[06:45] | Oh, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[06:47] | I just got so caught up reading the draft of your latest paper. | 我赶着看你最新论文的草稿来着 |
[06:49] | Did you enjoy the humorous footnote | 你喜不喜欢我那个注脚 |
[06:51] | Where I illustrate mirror-symmetry | 把镜像对称性形容为 |
[06:52] | By likening it to the flash playing tennis with himself? | 光和自己玩网球的比喻 |
[06:55] | So funny. | 太有意思了 |
[06:58] | But the idea that you might be able to incorporate gravity, | 我不得不说 一想到你可能把重力引入进去 |
[07:01] | I have to tell you, I found it physically exhilarating. | 就让我浑身兴奋 |
[07:05] | My hypotheses tend to have that effect. | 我的假设就是想有这种效果 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry I didn’t bring enough For your friends. | 抱歉 我没带够你朋友的份 |
[07:13] | I assumed we were going to be alone. | 我以为就我们俩呢 |
[07:19] | No, we were just going. | 我们正要走呢 |
[07:21] | To watch, right? | 去看 对吧 |
[07:22] | No, come on, now, we’re going out. | 不 走吧 我们出去了 |
[07:26] | Oh, come on, we’ll be quiet. | 别 我们不出声 |
[07:28] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧走吧 |
[07:32] | Okay, you two. | 你们俩 |
[07:33] | Have a nice… | 玩的高兴点 |
[07:36] | Whatever this is. | 不管这算什么 |
[07:41] | Okay, you guys, look, i know this is none of my business, | 伙计们 听着 我知道这和我没关系 |
[07:44] | But I just… I have to ask– | 不过我忍不住要问 |
[07:45] | What’s sheldon’s deal? | 谢尔顿的取向是什么 |
[07:50] | What do you mean “deal”? | 你说的取向指的是什么 |
[07:52] | You know, like what’s his deal? | 你知道的 就是他的取向嘛 |
[07:54] | Is it girls…? guys…? sock puppets…? | 喜欢女生 男生 仿真娃娃 |
[07:58] | Honestly, we’ve been operating under the assumption | 老实说 我们的假设是 |
[08:00] | That he has no deal. | 他没有取向 |
[08:03] | Come on, everybody has a deal. | 得了吧 每个人都有的 |
[08:05] | Not sheldon. | 不包括谢尔顿 |
[08:06] | Over the years, we’ve formulated many theories | 这些年来 我们列出了很多假设 |
[08:08] | About how he might reproduce. | 关于他如何繁殖 |
[08:11] | I’m an advocate of mitosis. | 我支持有丝分裂 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[08:17] | I believe one day sheldon will eat an enormous amount | 我相信总有一天谢尔顿吃了足够多的泰国菜 |
[08:19] | Of thai food and split into two sheldons. | 然后分裂成两个 |
[08:25] | On the other hand, I think sheldon | 另一方面 我认为 |
[08:27] | Might be the larval form of his species, | 谢尔顿处于他这种生物的幼虫阶段 |
[08:29] | And someday he’ll spin a cocoon and emerge two months later | 有一天他会结一个茧 |
[08:31] | With moth wings and an exoskeleton. | 两个月后带着翅膀和外骨骼破茧而出 |
[08:33] | Okay, well, thanks for the nightmares. | 谢谢让我做噩梦 |
[08:37] | Hey, do you want to hang out with us? | 想和我们一起出去么 |
[08:41] | What are you guys gonna do? | 你们几个去干嘛 |
[08:45] | My mom’s making a brisket tonight. | 我妈妈晚上做了鸡胸肉 |
[08:47] | The one with the little onions? mm… | 带小洋葱的那种 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I’m busy, so… | 我还有点事 |
[08:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:59] | Her loss. let’s go. | 这是她的损失 我们走 |
[09:02] | Brisket party! | 鸡胸肉聚会 |
[09:04] | B-to-the-r-to-the-i-s-k… | 鸡呀嘛鸡 胸呀嘛胸 |
[09:07] | To-the-e-to-the-t… | 肉呀嘛肉 |
[09:18] | Hey, aren’t you having breakfast? | 你不吃早饭 |
[09:20] | Yes. | 吃呀 |
[09:23] | Are you experimenting with nutritional suppositories again? | 你是不是又在做营养坐药的试验了 |
[09:26] | Not in these pants. | 做那实验可不能穿这裤子 |
[09:30] | So… how’d it go with ramona last night? | 昨晚和拉蒙娜过的怎么样 |
[09:34] | Oh, great. She’s smart, insightful | 好极了 她很聪明 有思想 |
[09:38] | And she has a very unique way of, you know, revering me. | 而且她用她特有的方式 那个 崇拜我 |
[09:43] | Here’s your spinach mushroom omelet . | 你的菠菜蘑菇鸡蛋卷 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Did anyone touch it? | 有没有人碰过 |
[09:50] | Gloves were worn by everyone involved. I was vigilant. | 他们都带手套啦 我特别小心 |
[09:54] | Ramona pointed out that I’ve been wasting 20 minutes a day | 拉蒙娜指出我每天都在餐厅排队上 |
[09:56] | Standing on cafeteria lines. | 浪费了20分钟 |
[09:58] | Time which would be better spent | 这些时间如果能用在攻克 |
[10:00] | Tackling the great physics problems of our day. | 当今的物理学难题该多好啊 |
[10:02] | You don’t tackle the big issues, ramona. | 拉蒙娜你不用主动攻击那些大的课题 |
[10:04] | You fence with them. | 你要回避之 |
[10:05] | En garde. riposte. | 以守为攻是也 |
[10:11] | Touche. | 所言极是 |
[10:14] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:16] | Hi, leslie. | 嗨 莱斯利 |
[10:17] | So, sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
[10:18] | I see you’re organizing your papers for the smithsonian museum of dumbassery. | 听说你在给史密森尼 傻蛋博物馆整理论文呢 |
[10:23] | There won’t be any room | 目前没有空缺 |
[10:25] | Until they get rid of the permanent leslie winkle exhibit. | 除非他们能把永久馆藏的莱斯利·温克尔请出去 |
[10:29] | Oh, good one. | 精妙 |
[10:31] | I see you got a grad student to fight your battles for you. | 你找了个研究生护着你哈 |
[10:34] | I’ll let you keep your lunch money today. | 今天就不收你保护费了 |
[10:37] | Okay, dr. cooper is on the verge of a breakthrough. | 库珀博士就要取得重大突破了 |
[10:40] | If you’re going to stay, | 如果你想待在这 |
[10:41] | You’ll have to be respectful and quiet. | 就必须心怀敬意 别出声 |
[10:52] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[10:56] | So have you worked out the neutrino issue? | 你解决了中微子那个问题了么 |
[10:59] | Well, to paraphrase mozart, | 这就好像改写莫扎特的曲子 |
[11:01] | All the subatomic particles are there. | 所有的次原子粒子都已经在那了 |
[11:03] | I just have to put them in the right order. | 我要做的就是给它们排个序 |
[11:05] | You’re so witty. | 你真幽默 |
[11:06] | Aren’t i? | 不是么 |
[11:13] | Hey, guys, this package came for… | 嗨 大家好 有快递给 |
[11:19] | Dr. cooper is working. | 库珀博士正在工作 |
[11:21] | Yes, I’m close to a breakthrough. | 我马上就会有新的突破啦 |
[11:23] | Ooh, it tickles! | 好痒 |
[11:26] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:32] | Holy crap on a cracker. | 我的老天 |
[11:35] | Hey, penny. | 嗨 佩妮 |
[11:37] | Hi. you probably don’t want to go in there. | 嗨 你不会想进去的 |
[11:40] | Why? what are they doing? | 咋了 他们干嘛呢 |
[11:41] | The only way I could explain it | 那种场景 |
[11:44] | Would be in a therapist’s office with dolls. | 只可能出现在放着洋娃娃的临床医生的诊室里 |
[11:55] | Hoo-boy. | 好家伙 |
[11:57] | Dr. cooper’s working. | 库珀博士在工作 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[12:02] | Sheldon, halo night, koothrappali’s. you coming? | 谢尔顿 光晕之夜 在库萨帕里家 你来么 |
[12:06] | Oh, yes, it’s halo night. | 当然 光晕之夜嘛 |
[12:08] | Let me just dry my tootsies. | 等我擦脚 |
[12:10] | You’re not going to halo night. | 你不是要去光晕之夜吧 |
[12:12] | Yes, I am. | 是要去 |
[12:13] | It’s wednesday. wednesday’s halo night. | 今天周三 周三是光晕之夜 |
[12:16] | Didn’t a great man once say, “science demands nothing less | 不是有个伟大的人曾经说过 为科学别无所求 |
[12:20] | “than the fervent and unconditional dedication of our entire lives”? | 为科学执着追求 为科学无条件 奉献一生么 |
[12:24] | He did. | 是有人说过 |
[12:25] | And who was that great man? | 那么那个伟大的人是谁呢 |
[12:27] | Me. | 是我 |
[12:31] | Sorry, leonard. | 抱歉莱纳德 |
[12:32] | Seriously? you’re not coming? | 搞笑 你真不来啦 |
[12:34] | You heard her. how can I argue with me? | 你也听到了 我无法反驳自己 |
[12:37] | Okay, well, once again, you guys have a good… | 好吧 再次祝你们开心 |
[12:42] | Whatever this is. | 不管干嘛 |
[12:46] | Dr. cooper, I have to tell you | 库珀博士 我不得不说 |
[12:48] | Your friends are holding you back. | 你的朋友拉你后腿了 |
[12:50] | I prefer to think of it as “i’m pulling them forward.” | 应该这么想 我在带领他们前进 |
[12:53] | Halo night? | 光晕之夜 |
[12:56] | A man with your intellectual gifts | 像你这样极具天赋的人 |
[12:58] | Doesn’t waste an evening playing video games. | 是不会把整晚都浪费在打游戏上边的 |
[13:00] | He does on wednesdays. | 他周三确实会 |
[13:03] | Not if he wants a nobel prize. | 如果他想得诺贝尔奖就不会 |
[13:05] | He does want that. | 他是想得 |
[13:09] | Does a man with my intellectual gifts | 那像他一样极具天赋的人 |
[13:12] | Play paintball on weekends? | 周末玩彩蛋射击么 |
[13:13] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[13:15] | Drat. | 惨了 |
[13:17] | Now shall we get back to work? | 现在可以继续工作了吧 |
[13:20] | I suppose. | 应该可以 |
[13:25] | Battlestar galactica comes on tonight. | 今晚有播《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 |
[13:28] | I guess I can wait for the dvd. | 我也可以等DVD版 |
[13:31] | And then never ever watch it. | 还是别再看了 |
[14:33] | Penny! penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[14:35] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[14:37] | Sheldon, honey, I’ve told you, | 谢尔顿 亲爱的 我说过 |
[14:38] | It’s a small apartment. | 房子很小 |
[14:39] | You only have to knock one time. | 只要敲一次门就行 |
[14:41] | Please, please, I don’t have a lot of time. | 求你了 我时间不多 |
[14:43] | Look, ramona finally dozed off, | 听着 拉蒙娜终于睡着了 |
[14:44] | And I need you to help me get rid of her. | 我要你帮我甩了她 |
[14:49] | Get rid of her how? | 怎么甩了她 |
[14:50] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:52] | But apparently I’m in some kind of relationship, | 但显然我陷进某种关系里了 |
[14:54] | And you seem to be an expert at ending them. | 而你似乎很擅长结束这种关系 |
[15:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:03] | I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return. | 我见证了一个又一个男人从你屋子离开后就一去不回 |
[15:06] | Okay, first of all, it is not man after man. | 首先 不是一个又一个男人 |
[15:11] | Dr. cooper?! hide me. | -库珀博士 -把我藏起来 |
[15:13] | Hide you? | 把你藏起来 |
[15:15] | I formally request sanctuary. | 我正式请求进入避难所 |
[15:18] | Why aren’t you working? | 你怎么没在工作 |
[15:22] | She distracted me. | 她分散我的注意力 |
[15:25] | I told you, penny, I don’t have time for your nonsense. | 我跟你说了 佩妮 我没闲工夫跟你瞎胡闹 |
[15:27] | I have important things to do. | 我有很重要的事要做 |
[15:32] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[15:34] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[15:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:36] | Well, then will you explain it to me? | 那你能给我解释一下吗 |
[15:38] | You’re in love with dr. cooper. | 你爱上库珀博士了 |
[15:40] | Uh, yeah, no, that’s not it. | 不 不是的 |
[15:44] | Don’t try to deny it. | 别狡辩了 |
[15:46] | He’s a remarkable man, | 他是个出色的男人 |
[15:48] | But you have to let him go. | 但你必须放过他 |
[15:50] | Oh, gee, okay. | 老天爷 没问题 |
[15:53] | I know it’s hard, but he’s a gift to the whole world, | 我知道很难放手 但他是全世界的礼物 |
[15:56] | And we can’t be selfish. | 我们不能这么自私 |
[15:58] | Yeah, he’s a gift all right. | 对 他绝对是瑰宝 |
[16:01] | Sisters? | 拉钩保证 |
[16:06] | Uh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:07] | Sisters. | 拉钩保证 |
[16:13] | Holy crap on a cracker. | 极品级怪胎 |
[16:23] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[16:31] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[16:34] | It’s morse code. | 这是莫尔斯电码 |
[16:36] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[16:38] | So we can communicate through the wall. | 这样我们才能隔墙通话 |
[16:41] | We are communicating through the wall. | 我们不正在隔墙通话嘛 |
[16:45] | Yes, but the communication is not encrypted. | 对 但通话没有加密 |
[16:49] | I don’t know morse code. | 我不懂莫尔斯电码 |
[16:51] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[16:52] | This is a … This is b … this is c… | 这是A 这是B 这是C |
[16:55] | Sheldon, I’m not going to learn morse code at 3:00 in the morning! | 谢尔顿 我不会在凌晨3点 学莫尔斯电码的 |
[16:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:01] | Don’t come in here, don’t come in here, don’t come in here, | 别进来 别进来 别进来 |
[17:04] | Don’t… oh! | 别 |
[17:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:10] | Shh! ramona’s sleeping on the couch. | 嘘 拉蒙娜正在沙发上睡觉 |
[17:12] | I know. when is she going home? | 我知道 她什么时候回家 |
[17:14] | Never. that’s the problem. | 她不回家了 问题就在这 |
[17:17] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[17:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:19] | I’m invoking the skynet clause of our friendship agreement. | 我要调用友情条约里的天网条款 |
[17:24] | That only applies if you need me | 那个只能在你要我帮你 |
[17:26] | To help you destroy an artificial intelligence | 摧毁你创造的夺取地球的 |
[17:27] | You’ve created that’s taking over the earth. | 人工智能机器人时才能用 |
[17:30] | Come on! don’t nitpick! | 行了 别挑剔了 |
[17:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:35] | Shh. all right. | 嘘 好吧 |
[17:38] | I’m invoking our body snatchers clause. | 我调用夺身条款 |
[17:41] | The body snatchers clause requires me | 夺身条款只能在你要我 |
[17:43] | To help you destroy someone we know | 帮你摧毁我们知道被外星人 |
[17:44] | Who’s been replaced with an alien pod. | 附身的人 |
[17:47] | Yes. she’s in the living room. go. | 对 她就在客厅 快上 |
[17:48] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这等你 |
[17:49] | Sheldon, what are you doing out of bed? | 谢尔顿 你怎么没睡觉 |
[17:52] | Now! do it! | 现在 动手 |
[17:56] | You know you need your sleep | 你得知道 你要好好睡觉 |
[17:58] | In order for your cognitive processing | 这样你的认知过程 |
[17:59] | To perform at optimum levels. now come on. | 才能表现在最佳水平 快走吧 |
[18:01] | Godzilla clause? | 哥斯拉条款 |
[18:03] | Not unless she destroys tokyo. | 除非她要摧毁东京 |
[18:06] | Rats. | 小人 |
[18:10] | I’ve got it! | 我搞定了 |
[18:12] | I finally reconciled the black hole information paradox | 我终于用我的 链性网状结构固化物 |
[18:14] | With my theory of string-network condensates! | 解决了黑洞资讯矛盾 |
[18:16] | It’s unbelievable! | 太不可思议了 |
[18:18] | It’s paradigm-altering. | 这是历史性的改变 |
[18:20] | And I could not have done it without you. | 没有你我根本做不到 |
[18:22] | Oh, please, I just offered a little encouragement. | 才怪 我只是给你一点鼓励而已 |
[18:24] | It was a lot more than that. | 远不止这些 |
[18:26] | You helped me work out the masses of all the fermions | 你帮我理清杂乱的费米子 |
[18:28] | And you pumiced my hammer toe. | 你还帮我磨锤状趾 |
[18:32] | How can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你 |
[18:33] | Well, would you consider naming it the cooper-nowitzki theorem? | 你能把它命名为库珀诺维茨基定理吗 |
[18:37] | Who’s nowitzki? | 谁是诺维茨基 |
[18:39] | I’m nowitzki. | 我就是诺维茨基啊 |
[18:41] | Oh, you want me to share credit? | 你要我分享这份荣誉 |
[18:44] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[18:45] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[18:49] | Oh, hey, hi. | 你好 |
[18:50] | Oh, bite me! | 我要去死 |
[18:54] | Sisters? | 拉钩保证 |
[18:59] | Excuse me, dr. cooper. | 打扰一下 库珀博士 |
[19:01] | I’m kathy o’brien. | 我是凯西·奥布莱恩 |
[19:03] | I just finished reading your paper | 我刚刚读完了你的 |
[19:04] | Reconciling the black hole information paradox | 利用链性网状结构固化物 |
[19:07] | With your theory of string- network condensates, | 解决黑洞资讯矛盾的论文 |
[19:09] | And it just took my breath away. | 让我惊叹得喘不过气来 |
[19:11] | Maybe when I publish it, I’ll include an inhaler. | 等我发表了 我可以送你个人工呼吸器 |
[19:18] | Would you possibly have any time for me to pick your brain? | 我能跟你交流一下吗 |
[19:22] | Let’s see. today’s thursday. | 我想想 今天是周四 |
[19:24] | Thursday nights, I eat pizza from giacomo’s. | 周四晚 我吃雅阁墨的比萨饼 |
[19:26] | Sausage, mushrooms, light olives. | 加香肠 蘑菇 少量橄榄油 |
[19:28] | Great. I’ll bring it to your place. | 好极了 我会带到你家去 |
[19:30] | I have the address. | 我有你的地址 |
[19:34] | What a nice girl. | 多好的姑娘 |
[19:37] | Sheldon, do you see what just happened here? | 谢尔顿 你没看到刚刚发生的事吗 |
[19:41] | Yes, I’m getting a free pizza. | 看到了 我有免费比萨吃了 |
[19:46] | I’m on a roll. | 看我人气多高 |
[19:52] | More pad thai, please. | 再来一份泰国菜吧 |
[19:55] | Sheldon, you’ve already had four servings. | 谢尔顿 你已经吃了四份了 |
[19:57] | You might want to slow down a bit, buddy. | 你还是吃慢点吧 老兄 |
[19:58] | Just one more bite. | 就再吃一口 |
[20:09] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[20:11] | Sheldon, are you okay? | 谢尔顿 你没事吧 |
[20:12] | I’m just so… full. | 我只是吃撑了 |
[20:27] | That’s it. no more thai food. | 够了 不能再吃泰国菜了 |