时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’re surrendering. | 我们投降 |
[00:01] | We’ll kill each other. | 我们相互残杀 |
[00:02] | I’m kind of enjoying this story now. | 我现在喜欢这个故事了 |
[00:03] | The two of you — rotting on a lifeless planet. | 你们俩 在一个了无生机的星球上了此残生 |
[00:09] | Why are you smiling? | 你们笑什么 |
[00:10] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[00:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:14] | Your boys — showed up to duke it out, | 你的儿子 跑来打架时 |
[00:16] | turned Jack into a power vacuum. | 把杰克变成了能量吸收器 |
[00:19] | And you killed your own son. | 你还杀了自己的儿子 |
[00:20] | Releasing all kinds of God power. | 大量释放上帝的能量 |
[00:23] | What do we call you? | 我们怎么称呼你 |
[00:24] | I’m me. | 我是我 |
[00:25] | People won’t need to pray to me or to sacrifice to me. | 人们不需要向我祈祷 或为我祭祀 |
[00:32] | With Chuck not writing our story anymore, | 恰克现在不能写我们的故事了 |
[00:34] | we get to write our own. | 我们可以自己写了 |
[00:35] | Finally free. | 终于自由了 |
[01:05] | Hey, buddy. | 好啊 伙计 |
[01:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:37] | It’s hot. | 烫手 |
[01:38] | Hot bread! | 面包好烫 |
[02:38] | There you go. Good boy. | 这就对了 真乖 |
[03:29] | Nothing weird coming over the wire. | 没什么异常情况的报告 |
[03:32] | Social media looks clean. | 社交媒体上也风平浪静 |
[03:35] | You got anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[03:40] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[03:44] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[04:10] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[04:16] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的天命 |
[04:23] | It’s just so beautiful. | 真是太美妙了 |
[04:27] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[04:28] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[04:29] | You’re crying. I’m… | 你才哭了 我… |
[04:34] | – I’m gonna go get some, uh… – Pie. | -我要去拿点 -派 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna get some damn pie. | 我要去拿点派来 |
[04:44] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:52] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:53] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[04:54] | No, come on. I know that face. | 得了 我认得那表情 |
[04:55] | That’s, uh — That Sad Sam face. | 那是难过萨姆表情 |
[04:58] | I’m not Sad Sam. | 我不是难过萨姆 |
[05:01] | I’m just… | 我是… |
[05:04] | I’m thinking about Cass, you know? | 我在想小卡 |
[05:06] | Jack. | 还有杰克 |
[05:08] | If they could be here. | 如果他们也在就好了 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | Yeah, no. I think about ’em, too. | 是啊 我也会想他们 |
[05:15] | You know what? That pain’s not gonna go away. | 那痛苦不会消失的 |
[05:17] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:19] | But if we don’t keep living, | 但如果我们不继续生活 |
[05:21] | then all that sacrifice is gonna be for nothing. | 那一切的牺牲不就白费了 |
[05:26] | So quit being a friggin’ Eeyore, huh? | 所以别像屹耳驴一样阴郁了 |
[05:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:31] | Get into this. | 埋头吃吧 |
[05:32] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:42] | I have wanted to do that for a very long time. | 我早就想那么做了 |
[05:48] | Oh, you’re right. I do feel better. | 你说对了 我感觉是好多了 |
[05:55] | Okay, Brady. Your move. | 好 布雷迪 该你了 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:00] | Come on, kids. Upstairs. | 好了 孩子 上楼了 |
[06:01] | Bath time. | 洗澡了 |
[06:24] | Lyle? | 莱尔 |
[06:25] | Probably just some kids. | 可能是孩子胡闹 |
[06:26] | It’s — | 是… |
[06:32] | Run! | 跑 |
[07:55] | Singer and Kripke. FBI. | 辛格和科皮克 联调局 |
[07:57] | Feds do home invasions now? | 联调局现在还查擅闯民宅了吗 |
[07:59] | Oh, yeah. We’re full service. | 是的 我们服务人民 |
[08:01] | Something weird over the wire. | 我们看到了奇怪的消息 |
[08:02] | One of the bodies — its blood was drained? | 有具尸体 血被吸干了吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, yeah. Throat torn out, the whole nine. | 是的 喉咙被撕裂 等等 |
[08:06] | Some kind of cannibal crap. | 似乎是食人 |
[08:08] | And the kids? | 孩子呢 |
[08:10] | Taken. | 被带走了 |
[08:12] | What about the mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[08:12] | They left her, but they ripped out her tongue. | 没带走 但扯掉了她的舌头 |
[08:15] | Any idea what these guys look like? | 知道他们什么样吗 |
[08:17] | Kinda. | 算是知道吧 |
[08:18] | She drew this. | 她画了这个 |
[08:22] | Hey, sarge? You got a second? | 警司 有时间吗 |
[08:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:25] | Sure. Thanks for your time. | 好 多谢抽时间 |
[08:29] | I recognize that face. | 我认得那张脸 |
[08:30] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[08:37] | Alright. Let’s see. | 好 看看 |
[08:38] | I think it was in ’86. | 好像是86年 |
[08:42] | Dad was working a string of kidnappings | 爸爸查过一系列绑架案 |
[08:43] | – along Route 77. – 77. | -沿77号公路发生 -77号 |
[08:45] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[08:46] | Akron, Canton, East Sparta. | 亚克朗 坎顿 东斯巴达 |
[08:49] | He didn’t find much, but the witness did draw this. | 他发现的线索不多 但目击者画了这个 |
[08:57] | Kids were taken. | 孩子被抓走 |
[08:58] | The adults that weren’t drained had their — | 成人不是被吸干血 就是… |
[09:00] | Had their tongues ripped out. | 舌头被扯出 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:05] | You know what this is? | 知道是怎么回事 |
[09:09] | Mimes. | 哑剧演员 |
[09:11] | Evil mimes. | 邪恶的哑剧演员 |
[09:13] | Yeah, or vampires. | 嗯 或者是吸血鬼 |
[09:15] | Vamp-mimes. | 吸血哑剧演员 |
[09:17] | Son of a bitch. | 我去 |
[09:19] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | Well, if this is the same nest and if the pattern holds, | 如果这还是那个血巢 而且会继续按此规律作案 |
[09:23] | then they’ll target Canton next. | 他们接下来会前往坎顿 |
[09:25] | Okay. It says here that, uh… | 好 这里说 |
[09:26] | they target families that are living outside of town, | 他们针对住在镇外的家庭 |
[09:28] | that are isolated, | 远离人群 |
[09:30] | kids usually between the ages of 5 and 10. | 而被绑孩子往往在5到10岁间 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:34] | So, who in Canton fits that bill? | 所以坎顿有哪家符合这特征 |
[10:31] | Hey there, sleepy. | 你好 瞌睡虫 |
[10:33] | What’d you hit me with? | 你给了我什么 |
[10:36] | It speaks. | 它会说话呢 |
[10:38] | Not a mime. Still evil, though. | 不是哑剧演员 但还是邪恶的 |
[10:41] | It was a bullet — soaked in dead man’s blood. | 是子弹 浸了死人血 |
[10:45] | So, let’s talk kids, hmm? | 我们说说那些孩子吧 |
[10:48] | Those two that you grabbed a couple nights ago — | 你们几晚前抓走的那俩 |
[10:51] | where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[10:56] | Yeah, you really should tell him. | 你最好告诉他 |
[10:58] | And if I do, what? | 如果我说了 又怎么 |
[11:02] | You let me go? | 你们会放了我吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[11:04] | This isn’t a you-walk-out- of-here kind of a situation. | 这可不是你能活着离开的情况 |
[11:08] | But, see, if you tell us quick, | 但如果你老实交待 |
[11:09] | you get this. | 就拿这个伺候你 |
[11:12] | But if you take your time, you get, uh… | 但如果你磨磨蹭蹭不肯说 |
[11:15] | you get that. | 就拿那个伺候你 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I’ll — I’ll take that itty-bitty one. | 嗯 我还是要小的那个吧 |
[11:20] | That’s a bad choice. | 选得不好 |
[11:23] | You see, this — this is quick. | 这个 利落 |
[11:24] | It’s clean. | 干净 |
[11:26] | You know, no muss, no fuss. | 不会弄得邋邋遢遢 |
[11:27] | You blink, and you’re dead. | 你一眨眼就死了 |
[11:31] | But a blade this small… | 但这么小的刀 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna have to keep sawing and sawing | 我只能一直慢慢锯到 |
[11:34] | to get your head off, | 你脑袋掉下来 |
[11:36] | and you’ll feel it. | 你会感觉到的 |
[11:37] | Every muscle, tendon, | 每块肌肉 肌腱 |
[11:39] | every inch. | 每一寸 |
[11:42] | It could take hours. | 或许要几小时呢 |
[11:45] | Oh, and if those kids are dead, | 如果那俩孩子已经死了 |
[11:48] | he’s gonna use a spoon. | 他就改用勺子 |
[11:55] | They — | 他们 |
[11:57] | They’re not dead. | 他们没死 |
[11:59] | They’re with the nest. | 他们在血巢 |
[12:03] | We… take a harvest. | 我们会采集 |
[12:06] | Every few years, | 每隔几年 |
[12:08] | grab a couple kids, | 抓几个孩子 |
[12:10] | raise them up, | 把他们养大 |
[12:12] | feed them right, | 好好喂他们 |
[12:14] | juice them. | 养肥 |
[12:16] | We don’t do fast food. | 我们不吃快餐 |
[12:19] | Yeah. Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[12:45] | This the place? | 就这里吗 |
[12:47] | Dark, creepy, | 黑暗 吓人 |
[12:49] | something out of Wes Craven’s erotic fantasy? | 简直像韦斯·克雷文的色情幻想 |
[12:51] | Yeah. It’s 100% the place. | 是啊 绝对是这里 |
[12:55] | Alright. | 好了 |
[13:12] | Come on, one time. | 拜托了 就这一次 |
[13:14] | No. | 不行 |
[13:15] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[13:17] | No. | 不行 |
[13:18] | But we could — | 但我们可以 |
[13:25] | Go with the machete. | 还是拿砍刀吧 |
[14:09] | Hey, boys. Okay. Come on. | 孩子们 来吧 |
[14:10] | Stay behind us. We’re gonna keep you safe. | 跟在我们身后 我们保护你们 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 来 |
[14:20] | Go. Go. Go. | 快走 |
[14:22] | Run! | 跑 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | Well, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[15:42] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[15:51] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[15:54] | Hey, Dean. | 好啊 迪恩 |
[16:00] | Well, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[16:05] | You know, we tried to kill each other back in the day. | 我们想当初曾想杀了彼此 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | This is so weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[16:12] | It’s like running into somebody in high school, you know? | 就像是碰上了你的高中同学 |
[16:14] | Somebody you don’t want to see. | 你不想见到的人 |
[16:16] | Well, you look good. | 你看上去真不错 |
[16:18] | You do. | 真的 |
[16:19] | I mean, a little dead, but, uh, good. | 有点死相 但还挺好 |
[16:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[16:24] | So, what, are you, like, the, uh — | 怎么 |
[16:25] | the big boss or something? | 你是大老板吗 |
[16:26] | No. | 不是 |
[16:27] | I just called dibs. | 我只是先要了你 |
[17:20] | Alright. | 好 |
[17:22] | Let’s go find those kids, | 我们去找孩子 |
[17:23] | get them outta here. | 带他们离开吧 |
[17:25] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[17:29] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[17:30] | I don’t think I’m going anywhere. | 我觉得我走不了了 |
[17:32] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:35] | There’s something in my — something in my back. | 我背上插了什么东西 |
[17:40] | It feels like it’s right through me. | 似乎把我穿透了 |
[17:48] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:51] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | Hold on. Okay. Uh, I got you. | 撑住 没事 我帮你 |
[17:56] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t — Don’t — Don’t move me. | 不不 别动我 |
[17:58] | Don’t move me. | 别动我 |
[17:59] | It feels like this thing’s holding me together right now. | 那玩意似乎支撑着我呢 |
[18:05] | Just give me — just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:11] | Alright. I’ll call for help. I’ll get the first-aid kit. | 好 我找人帮忙 我去拿急救箱 |
[18:13] | Sam, Sam! Sam… | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[18:17] | Stay wi– Stay with me. | 别走 |
[18:21] | Can you stay with me, please? | 你可以陪着我吗 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Alright. Listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[18:40] | You get those boys | 你去找孩子 |
[18:41] | and you get them someplace safe, alright? | 带他们去安全的地方 |
[18:47] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[18:48] | we are gonna get them somewhere safe. | 我们会一起带他们去安全的地方 |
[18:52] | No. | 不 |
[18:57] | You knew it was always gonna end like this for me. | 你早知道我会是这样的结局 |
[19:01] | It was supposed to end like this, right? | 本就该是这样的结局 |
[19:04] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我们 |
[19:07] | Saving people, hunting things — | 拯救他人 降妖除魔 |
[19:09] | – it’s what we do. – No, no. Stop, okay? | -那是我们的事业 -不 停下 |
[19:10] | Just — Just stop. | 别说了 |
[19:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:14] | It’s okay. It’s good. | 没事的 这很好 |
[19:17] | It’s good. | 这很好 |
[19:21] | We had one hell of a ride, man. | 我们的旅程好精彩 |
[19:27] | I will find a way, okay? I-I will find another way. | 我会想办法的 好吗 我会想到办法的 |
[19:30] | No, man. No. | 不 不要 |
[19:32] | No. No, no, no, no. No bringing me back, okay? | 不不 别复活我 |
[19:35] | You know — You know that always ends bad. | 你知道那从不会有好结果 |
[19:39] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[19:40] | – Okay. – P-Please. | -好了 -求你 |
[19:43] | I’m fading pretty — I’m fading pretty quick, so… | 我快不行了 |
[19:47] | there’s a few things that I need you to hear. | 我需要你听我说几句话 |
[19:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:51] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[19:58] | Yeah, there he is. | 看他啊 |
[20:03] | I’m so proud of you, Sam. | 我真为你骄傲 萨姆 |
[20:07] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[20:10] | I’ve always looked up to you. | 我一直敬佩你 |
[20:16] | Man, when we were kids, you were so damn smar– smart. | 我们小时候 你是那么聪明 |
[20:22] | You never — | 你从不 |
[20:22] | You never took any of dad’s crap. | 你从不忍受爸爸的坏脾气 |
[20:24] | I never knew how you did that. | 我都不知道你怎么做到的 |
[20:29] | And you’re stronger than me. | 你比我坚强 |
[20:32] | You always have been. | 一直都是 |
[20:38] | Hey, did I ever tell you — did I ever tell you | 我跟你说过吗 |
[20:40] | that night that, uh… | 那天晚上 |
[20:42] | that I ca– | 我… |
[20:44] | that I came for you when you were at school? | 我去你学校找你 |
[20:49] | You know, when dad | 就是爸爸 |
[20:50] | hadn’t come back from his hunting trip? | 去猎魔后没回家 |
[20:54] | Yeah, um… Uh, the Woman in White. | 嗯 白衣女人 |
[20:56] | The Woman in White. That’s right. | 白衣女人 没错 |
[21:01] | I must have stood outside your dorm for hours… | 我在你宿舍外站了好几个小时 |
[21:05] | because I didn’t — I didn’t know what — | 因为我不知道 |
[21:07] | what you would say. | 你会怎么说 |
[21:10] | I thought you’d tell me to — to get lost | 我以为你会叫我滚蛋 |
[21:14] | or get dead. | 或者去死 |
[21:18] | And I don’t know what I would’ve done… | 我不知道那样的话我该怎么办 |
[21:21] | if I didn’t have you. | 如果我没有你的话 |
[21:24] | ‘Cause I was so scared. | 因为我好怕 |
[21:27] | I was scared, | 我怕 |
[21:29] | ’cause when it all came down to it, | 因为说到底 |
[21:30] | it was always you and me. | 始终是你和我 |
[21:33] | It’s always been you… | 始终是你 |
[21:36] | and me. | 和我 |
[21:43] | Then don’t leave me. | 那就别离开我 |
[21:46] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[21:50] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[21:53] | Yes, you can. | 你做得到 |
[21:59] | Well, I don’t want to. | 那我不想 |
[22:06] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你 |
[22:10] | I’m gonna be with you — | 我会一直在你身边 |
[22:13] | right here… | 就在这里 |
[22:15] | every day. | 每天都在 |
[22:17] | Every day you’re out there and you’re li– | 每天你在这世上 |
[22:19] | and you’re living | 好好生活 |
[22:21] | and you’re fighting, ’cause you — | 好好战斗 因为 |
[22:23] | you always keep fighting. | 你要一直坚持抗争 |
[22:26] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[22:30] | I’ll be there every step. | 我会陪你走过每一步 |
[22:35] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[22:40] | My baby brother. | 我的好弟弟 |
[22:48] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[22:51] | Well, I did not think this would be the day. | 我没想到会是在今天 |
[22:58] | But it is. | 但就是了 |
[22:59] | It is, and that’s — | 就是了 |
[23:01] | Man… | 天啊 |
[23:02] | that’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[23:05] | I need you to — I need you to promise me. | 我需要你向我保证 |
[23:10] | I need you to — to tell me… | 我需要你跟我说 |
[23:14] | that it’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[23:16] | I need you to tell me it’s okay. | 我需要你跟我说这没关系 |
[23:18] | – No. – Look at me. | -不 -看着我 |
[23:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:22] | I need — I need — | 我… |
[23:25] | I need you to tell me that it’s okay. | 我需要你跟我说这没关系 |
[23:29] | I need you to tell me — tell me it’s okay. | 我需要你跟我说这没关系 |
[23:39] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[23:46] | …it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:54] | You can go now. | 你去吧 |
[24:08] | Goodbye, Sam. | 再见 萨姆 |
[24:11] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[27:53] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[28:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:38] | Agent Bon Jovi? | 邦乔维探员吗 |
[28:42] | Uh, this is… | 我是… |
[28:44] | Agent Bon Jovi. | 邦乔维探员 |
[28:46] | Uh, okay. Well, look. | 好吧 那个 |
[28:47] | I-I know this is gonna sound nuts, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[28:49] | but I’m down in Austin, | 但我在奥斯丁 |
[28:50] | and we’ve had a few bodies turn up minus their hearts. | 我们这里出现了几具缺了心脏的尸体 |
[28:55] | And a friend of mine, Donna Hanscum — | 我的一个朋友 唐娜·汉斯姆 |
[28:56] | she said you were the guy to call. | 她说该联系你 |
[29:03] | Agent… you there? | 探员 你在吗 |
[29:05] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[29:12] | I’m on my way. | 我就去 |
[30:30] | Well, at least I made it to Heaven. | 至少我上了天堂 |
[30:32] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[30:39] | What memory is this? | 这是哪段记忆 |
[30:41] | It ain’t, ya idjit. | 不是记忆 你个白痴 |
[30:44] | Yeah, it is, | 就是吧 |
[30:46] | ’cause the last I heard, you… | 因为据我所知 |
[30:49] | you were in Heaven’s lock-up. | 你被关进天堂监狱了 |
[30:52] | Was. | 之前是 |
[30:55] | Now I’m not. | 现在不了 |
[30:57] | That kid of yours, before he went…wherever, | 你那个孩子 在他不知去了哪之前 |
[31:01] | made some changes here. | 对这里做了些改变 |
[31:04] | Busted my ass out. | 把我救出来了 |
[31:07] | And then he — | 然后他 |
[31:09] | Well, he set some things right. | 他纠正了些错误 |
[31:13] | Tore down all the walls up here. | 拆掉了这里所有的墙 |
[31:16] | Heaven ain’t just reliving your golden oldies anymore. | 天堂不再是重现你的美好往兮了 |
[31:21] | It’s what it always should have been. | 而是变成了该有的样子 |
[31:25] | Everyone happy. | 每个人都开心 |
[31:27] | Everyone together. | 每个人都在一起 |
[31:30] | Rufus lives about 5 miles that way — | 鲁弗斯住在那边5英里的地方 |
[31:33] | with Aretha. | 跟阿瑞莎在一起 |
[31:35] | Thought she’d have better taste. | 她的品位真不该这么差 |
[31:39] | And your mom and dad… | 你妈妈爸爸 |
[31:42] | they got a place over yonder. | 他们住在那边 |
[31:48] | It ain’t just Heaven, Dean. | 这里不仅仅是天堂 迪恩 |
[31:51] | It’s the Heaven you deserve. | 是你该得到的天堂 |
[31:54] | And we’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[32:07] | So, Jack did all that? | 这都是杰克做的 |
[32:09] | Well… | 嗯… |
[32:11] | Cass helped. | 小卡也帮忙了 |
[32:20] | It’s a big, new world out there. | 这是个广阔的新世界 |
[32:23] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[32:37] | This tastes like the first drink I ever shared with my dad. | 味道像我第一次跟爸爸喝的酒 |
[32:40] | Quality stuff? | 好东西吗 |
[32:42] | No, it’s crap. | 不 可难喝了 |
[32:47] | But it was fantastic. | 但又可美妙了 |
[32:51] | Just like this. | 就像这个 |
[32:55] | It’s almost perfect. | 几乎完美了 |
[32:59] | He’ll be along. | 他会来的 |
[33:03] | Time up here, it’s… it’s different. | 这里的时间 感觉不一样 |
[33:12] | You got everything you could ever want… | 这里有一切你想要的 |
[33:15] | or need or…dream. | 需要的 梦寐以求的东西 |
[33:20] | So, I guess the question is… | 所以问题是 |
[33:23] | what are you gonna do now, Dean? | 你现在要怎么办 迪恩 |
[33:39] | I think I’ll go for a drive. | 我要去兜兜风 |
[33:43] | Have fun. | 开心点 |
[34:12] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝车 |
[34:19] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[34:23] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[34:27] | I love this song. | 我好喜欢这首歌 |
[34:28] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[34:32] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *不要再哭泣* |
[35:27] | *Once I rose above the noise and confusion* | *曾经我脱离了一切喧嚣和困惑* |
[35:31] | *Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion* | *只想透过幻象 一瞥现实* |
[35:35] | *I was soaring ever higher* | *我本来越飞越高* |
[35:39] | *But I flew too high* | *但却太靠近天穹* |
[35:43] | *Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man* | *虽然眼睛明亮 我依然视而不见* |
[35:47] | *Though my mind could think, I still was a madman* | *虽然头脑清晰 我依然疯狂* |
[35:51] | *I hear the voices when I’m dreaming* | *梦境中 我能听到声音* |
[35:55] | *I can hear them say* | *我听到那声音说* |
[35:58] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[36:02] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[36:06] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[36:10] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *不要再哭泣* |
[36:23] | *On a stormy sea of moving emotion* | *汹涌大海翻滚奔腾情感* |
[36:27] | *Tossed about, I’m like a ship on the ocean* | *我如海上泛舟 颠簸不断* |
[36:30] | *I set a course for winds of fortune* | *我追寻机遇之风* |
[36:34] | *But I hear the voices say* | *但我听到那声音说* |
[36:38] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[36:42] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[36:45] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[36:49] | *Don’t you cry* | *不要哭* |
[36:50] | *Don’t you cry no more | *不要再哭泣* |
[37:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:41] | You can go now. | 你去吧 |
[37:43] | *Carry on, my wayward son | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[37:48] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[37:54] | *Lay your weary head to rest | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[37:59] | *Don’t you cry no more | *不要再哭泣* |
[38:15] | *On a stormy sea of moving emotion* | *汹涌大海翻滚奔腾情感* |
[38:20] | *Tossed about, I’m like a ship on the ocean* | *我如海上泛舟 颠簸不断* |
[38:26] | *I set a course for winds of fortune* | *我追寻机遇之风* |
[38:31] | *But I hear the voices say | *但我听到那声音说* |
[38:36] | *Carry on, my wayward son | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[38:42] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[38:47] | *Lay your weary head to rest | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[38:52] | *Don’t you cry no more | *不要再哭泣* |
[38:56] | *No more* | *不要再* |
[39:02] | *No more* | *不要再* |
[39:05] | *Don’t you cry no more | *不要再哭泣* |
[39:14] | *Now your life’s no longer empty* | *你的人生不再空虚* |
[39:19] | *Surely, Heaven waits for you* | *天堂必然等待着你* |
[39:24] | *Carry on, my wayward son | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[39:30] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[39:35] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[39:40] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *不要再哭泣* |
[39:45] | Hey, Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[39:54] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[41:02] | Thank you, the fans. | 谢谢 粉丝们 |
[41:04] | Through blood, sweat, laughter, and tears, | 伴随鲜血 汗水 欢笑 和泪光 |
[41:07] | you’ve kept us on for 15 years. | 你们支持我们走过了15年 |
[41:09] | There’s no way we would have ever been here without you | 要不是你们 你们的支持 你们的爱 |
[41:12] | and your support and your love, | 我们不可能走到今天 |
[41:14] | so thank you. | 所以 谢谢你们 |
[41:15] | We will remain forever grateful for the opportunity | 我们会永远对有幸有机会 |
[41:19] | and the honor to play these characters for so long, | 能这么久地出演这些角色心存感激 |
[41:22] | and we felt you guys here with us all the time. | 我们知道你们始终陪着我们 |
[41:25] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你们 |
[41:40] | And cut. | 剧终 |