时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪ You don’t owe me One more minute of your wasted time ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ You act like it’s all fine ♪ | |
[00:15] | ♪ It isn’t hard to leave ♪ | |
[00:17] | ♪ Knowing that I’ll be getting life On track ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ I wanted to believe ♪ | |
[00:26] | ♪ I’ve gotta make a destination ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ Find where I belong ♪ | |
[00:35] | ♪ This time I’ve got no hesitation ♪ | |
[00:42] | ♪ And I’ll be movin’ on ♪ | |
[00:45] | ♪ To where I belong ♪ | |
[00:48] | ♪ I’ll be movin’ on ♪ | |
[00:51] | ♪ Over the line I’ve drawn ♪ | |
[00:55] | ♪ I’m already gone ♪ | |
[01:07] | -[rain falling] -[thunder rumbling] | |
[01:13] | [Maddie] Glassware: check. | 玻璃器具 没问题 |
[01:15] | Vases: check. | 花瓶 没问题 |
[01:17] | Chandelier: check! | 吊灯 没问题 |
[01:21] | Skeeter, it’s beautiful. | 史基特 真漂亮 |
[01:23] | Hope it doesn’t get ruined. | 希望别被毁掉了 |
[01:25] | Hey, we got enough storm clouds out there. Don’t need you being one too. | 我们已经有够多的消极情绪了 你不要也消极起来 |
[01:31] | Champagne glasses: check. | 香槟杯 没问题 |
[01:33] | -Massage chairs… -Check. | -按摩椅… -没问题 |
[01:36] | [sighs] Helen! Are you relaxing? | 海伦 你在放松吗? |
[01:39] | Oh, recharging. | 不是 是在充能 |
[01:41] | Skeeter will move all this into the salon | 史基特会把这些都搬去沙龙里 |
[01:43] | after we christen this place with a very, very special Margarita Night. | 但在那之前 我们得用一场 非常特别的玛格丽塔之夜给这里洗礼 |
[01:47] | Come on. Sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[01:48] | -Rest your weary for five minutes. -[sighs] | 放下你的疲惫 至少五分钟 |
[01:51] | Test the amenities. | 测试一下各种设施 |
[01:52] | I want to be testing Dana Sue’s menu. | 我想测试一下达娜·苏的菜单 |
[01:55] | Where in the world is she? | 她到底在哪里呢? |
[01:56] | Wherever she is, she’s got it under control like she always does. | 无论她在哪里 她都如往常一样不会出问题 |
[02:00] | Plus, Skeeter has got the electrical, | 而且 史基特的电工 |
[02:03] | the plumbing, and the HVAC all up to code. | 管道和暖通空调系统都符合建筑规范 |
[02:07] | Petey will come by tomorrow for his final inspection. | 皮蒂明天会来做最终检查 |
[02:09] | He will sign off. | 他会签字验收 |
[02:11] | [chuckles] And then, we, my dear, are a go for Saturday. | 然后 亲爱的 |
[02:14] | -Mm-hmm. -Yes, we are. | 我们周六就能开张 没错 |
[02:16] | The only difficulty is… | 唯一的困难就是… |
[02:19] | I cannot sit here all day and wait for Petey. | 我不能在这坐一整天等皮蒂来 |
[02:22] | Well, I can wait for him while I write my speech. | 我可以一边写演讲词一边等他 |
[02:25] | When did you decide to give a speech on Saturday? | 你什么时候决定周六要讲话了? |
[02:27] | Oh, no, no, no. No. Tomorrow night at the baseball fundraiser. | 不是 是为了明晚的棒球筹资会 |
[02:31] | You know, “open your hearts and your wallets.” | 你懂的 “打开心扉 也打开钱包” |
[02:33] | -Maybe something a little more subtle… -Subtle. | 也许要说得更委婉一些 |
[02:35] | …but have I had a chance to work on it? No. | 但我到现在还没时间去写一写 |
[02:39] | -[Helen] I was getting worried about you. -[Maddie] Hey. | -我刚刚还在担心你 -嘿 |
[02:41] | [Dana Sue sighs] | |
[02:42] | It is wetter than a submarine with screen doors out there. | 外面真是瓢泼大雨 |
[02:45] | -[Helen] I know. -[chuckles] | |
[02:46] | Oh, I can’t wait for y’all to try brie bites… with pecan. | 我等不及让你们尝尝 |
[02:53] | -Mm. -Erik Whitley, | 布里干酪小点心…配山核桃 |
[02:54] | what he can do with a dough. | 埃里克·惠特尼 他的面团花样真多 |
[02:56] | -Erik Whitley. -Yes, please. | -埃里克·惠特尼 -快给我吃吧 |
[02:58] | And here’s to the most important element of Margarita Night. | 现在敬玛格丽塔之夜最重要的元素 |
[03:02] | That’s the three of us, right? | -那是我们三个人的量 好吧? |
[03:04] | Oh, yeah, that’s what I said. | -是啊 我就是那么说的 |
[03:05] | You take this, you have to drive. | 你喝这个 你得开车 |
[03:07] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | -Look. -[all laugh] | 听着 |
[03:10] | -Give her a lot. -Thank you. | -给她多倒点 -谢谢 |
[03:13] | All right, ladies. Let’s pour it out. | 好了 |
[03:16] | -All right. -[Helen laughs] | 姑娘们 倾泻而出 |
[03:17] | As much as I want to enjoy every second, | 虽然我很想享受每一秒钟 |
[03:19] | I will be so happy when this weekend is finally in the books. | 但这周末一切尘埃落定时 我一定会很开心 |
[03:22] | Oh, yeah? Freeing up some time | 是吗?那样你有更多时间 |
[03:24] | for a fling with the shirtless wonder? | 去跟不穿上衣的美男子风流? |
[03:26] | [Dana Sue laughing] | |
[03:28] | I don’t mean to tease… too much. | 我可没拿你过分打趣哦 |
[03:30] | No, really, honestly, it would be daunting. | 不 真的 说实话 那是个艰巨任务 |
[03:33] | Not having been intimate with anyone other than Bill in over 20 years? | 20多年没跟比尔以外的人亲密过? |
[03:36] | -Well, okay. -[Dana Sue] But, listen, I empathize. | -好吧… -但是听我说 我有共情 |
[03:39] | -[Maddie] What about you and Ryan? -Eh. | 你和莱恩呢? |
[03:41] | Any fling-worthy news to report? | 有要报告的风流韵事吗? |
[03:43] | Ryan’s out saving the world. | 莱恩去拯救世界了 |
[03:45] | We talk and we text, | 我们打电话、发短信 |
[03:46] | but I’m not sure when next we’ll be together long enough | 但我不确定我们什么时候 才能足够长时间的相处 |
[03:49] | to have a fling. | 造就风流韵事 |
[03:51] | [Maddie] Mmm. | |
[03:52] | The marvels of modern technology, | 现代技术的奇迹 |
[03:54] | you can still talk even when he’s halfway around the world. | 就算他在世界另一头 |
[03:57] | -[phone chiming] -Mm. | 你们也还能说上话 |
[04:00] | [phone chiming] | |
[04:01] | [Helen chuckles] | |
[04:03] | Hey, you. | 嘿 |
[04:04] | Oh… | 你好啊 |
[04:05] | Two blocks away. He’s, like, right across the street. | 就隔两个街区 他就在马路对面吧 |
[04:12] | She what? | 她什么? |
[04:16] | She what? | 她什么? |
[04:17] | No, thank you. No, I– I mean that. | 不 谢谢 我说真的 |
[04:20] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[04:21] | [scoffs] | |
[04:25] | If you’ll excuse me… | 我要失陪了 |
[04:28] | I’ve gotta go see a girl about a grudge. | 我得去处理一个女孩的问题 |
[04:30] | [thunder rumbles] | |
[04:32] | [door opens] | |
[04:37] | -Ms. Maddie, let me take your umbrella. -Oh, thank you, Nellie. | -麦迪小姐 伞交给我吧 -谢谢你 奈莉 |
[04:40] | -Then I’ll tell Mama that you’re here. -Okay, I appreciate that. | -我去跟妈妈说你来了 -谢谢你了 |
[04:43] | I know she’s busy, but I just need a few minutes. | 我知道她很忙 但我只需要几分钟时间 |
[04:45] | She’ll be so glad to take a break. | 能歇息一下 她会很高兴的 |
[04:47] | She gets herself so stressed when she’s entertaining. | 当她娱乐大众时 就变得非常有压力 |
[04:49] | Yeah, well, her parties are always very memorable. | 她的派对总是非常令人难忘 |
[04:51] | It’s super important to her that everything’s perfect. | 对她来说 一切都要完美 这超级重要 |
[04:56] | How’s Kyle doing with the play? | 凯尔的戏剧怎么样了? |
[04:59] | They never give parts like that to freshmen. | 他们从来不会把这种角色交给新生 |
[05:01] | I know. He’s– He’s pretty excited. | 是啊 他非常激动 |
[05:04] | He’s so talented. | 他非常有才华 |
[05:06] | Will he be at the fundraiser? | 他会参加筹资会吗? |
[05:08] | He would’ve been, but I need his help down at the spa so– | 本来要去的 但我需要他在水疗所帮忙… |
[05:10] | [Mary] Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[05:11] | You look rode hard and put up wet. | 你看起来湿透了啊 |
[05:16] | Mary Vaughn. | 玛丽·沃恩 |
[05:19] | Nellie, go on and let the adults talk. | (赢得与卡尔教练的约会) |
[05:24] | I suppose this visit has to do with our unfortunate scheduling conflict. | 我猜你过来是因为 很不凑巧 我们的时间安排有冲突 |
[05:28] | An uncanny coincidence, isn’t it? | 真是巧得出奇 不是吗? |
[05:30] | The forecast for tomorrow calls for terrible rain. | 天气预报说明天要暴雨 |
[05:32] | I had no choice but to move our outdoor baseball gala | 那我只能把户外棒球晚会 |
[05:35] | to Saturday night. | 挪到周六晚了 |
[05:36] | Opposite our spa opening. | 与我们的水疗所开业相对 |
[05:38] | Seems like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[05:39] | I can’t imagine what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[05:41] | Your sweet sixteen? | 你的“甜蜜16岁”成人礼? |
[05:43] | This has nothing to do with that. Why would you think it does? | 这跟那件事没关系 |
[05:46] | [scoffs] Because you’ve never gotten over it, | -你为什么会觉得有关系? -因为你从来没放下这件事 |
[05:48] | no matter how many times we’ve apologized over the years. | 无论这些年我们向你道歉了多少次 |
[05:51] | It was an unavoidable scheduling conflict. | 当时时间冲突不可避免 |
[05:54] | -As is this. -For a good cause. | -这次也是 -当时的理由很充分 |
[05:56] | -As is this. -[scoffs] | 这次也是 |
[05:57] | And just as your little hurricane relief bake sale had… | 就好像你那次小小的 飓风救济面点义卖… |
[06:00] | Dessert auction, | 是甜点拍卖会 |
[06:01] | and it raised over 1000 dollars for families | 它为因飓风而流离失所的家庭 |
[06:03] | -that were displaced by the hurricane. -…had no effect on my sweet sixteen, | -筹集了一千多块 -没影响我的“甜蜜16岁”成人礼 |
[06:05] | neither will your spa party have any effect on my fundraiser. | 你这次水疗所派对 也不会影响到我的筹资会 |
[06:09] | We’re sure to draw very different crowds Saturday night. | 我们在周六晚 肯定会吸引非常不同的人群 |
[06:12] | Anyone who cares about our boys will obviously be here. | 关心我们那些男孩子的人 肯定都会来这里 |
[06:16] | It’s a shame you won’t be. | 可惜你来不了了 |
[06:17] | Oh, I’ll be here. To help with the set-up. | 我会来的 我来帮忙布置场地 |
[06:20] | Doing my part as a Bulldog Booster. | 尽到我作为球员家长的职责 |
[06:22] | Bless your heart. | 真心保佑你 |
[06:24] | Such the busy single mother. | 真是忙碌的单身妈妈 |
[06:27] | Was there something else you wanted to discuss? | 还有什么事情要讨论吗? |
[06:33] | [Maddie] Look at this ridiculous sunshine. | 看看今天太阳有多么耀眼 |
[06:35] | She did not have to move her party. It’s gonna be clear and dry tonight. | 她不必改派对时间 今晚肯定晴朗无雨 |
[06:39] | You know what? Chin up, sweet pea. | 知道吗?乐观一点 宝贝 |
[06:40] | Last night, Annie helped me do a social media blast. | 昨晚安妮帮我弄了一场 社交媒体大营销 |
[06:44] | -That’s right. I blasted. -Okay. | -没错 我猛烈营销了 -好吧 |
[06:46] | And we targeted all the women in town. | 我们瞄准了镇上所有女性 |
[06:48] | Not everyone is associated with the baseball team. | 不是所有人都与棒球队有关联 |
[06:50] | Okay, well, we’ve gotta get off to a strong start | 好吧 我们必须开门红 |
[06:52] | because all of our projections, | 因为我们所有的预计数据 |
[06:54] | they will be invalid and we will be on thin ice, Dana. | 都会变得不成立 我们会如履薄冰 |
[06:56] | -So I’m telling you. -Okay, listen, | -我跟你说 -好吧 |
[06:57] | we are not gonna let Mary Vaughn ruin this, all right– | 我们不会让玛丽·沃恩 毁了这个 好吧… |
[07:00] | [Helen] Ma’am! | 女士 |
[07:01] | -Oh, my God. -Oh, what in Sam Hill… | -我的天 -搞什么啊… |
[07:03] | [Helen] We have an opening tomorrow night! | 我们明晚要开业了 |
[07:05] | You gotta get somebody over here to– | 你必须派人过来… |
[07:07] | Listen, this is a city tree, so it’s a city responsibility. | 听着 这是市里的树 是市府的责任 |
[07:11] | We’ve been telling you for weeks that this was sick! | 我们几周以来一直在说 这棵树病了 |
[07:14] | When? | 什么时候? |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:19] | Fine, thank… | 行吧 谢谢… |
[07:21] | [scoffs] | |
[07:23] | It was only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[07:24] | What’d they say about getting this mess outta here? | 关于清理这个烂摊子 他们怎么说? |
[07:26] | Oh, they cannot anticipate. | 他们无法预计时间 |
[07:28] | Trees are down all over town, | 镇上各个地方都有树倒了 |
[07:29] | they’ve got electrical shortages and flooding. | 他们手头还有停电和洪水要处理 |
[07:32] | Municipal services are completely overwhelmed. | 市政服务完全不堪重负 |
[07:35] | Petey could be here any minute, and you know he won’t sign off on this. | 皮蒂随时都可能过来 这样他是不会签字验收的 |
[07:37] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[07:38] | Well, I’m pretty sure Ronnie’s chainsaw’s still in the garage. | 罗尼的电锯肯定还在车库里 |
[07:42] | So let’s get going. | 我们走吧 |
[07:44] | She’s gonna chainsaw it. | 她要用电锯把它锯开 |
[07:45] | -Who’s gonna chainsaw? -I’m not chainsawing. | -谁来用电锯? -我才不要用电锯 |
[07:47] | -This could’ve killed someone. -My Lord! | -这树可能砸死人的 -我的天 |
[07:51] | Ryan! What’re you doing here? | 莱恩 你怎么来了? |
[07:53] | Flew in this morning. Surprise. Hey, Maddie. | 今早飞过来的 这是个惊喜 嘿 麦迪 |
[07:56] | -[Helen] Thank you. -Figured you might want an escort | -谢谢 -我本来想着店面盛大开业 |
[07:58] | to the grand opening, but it looks like you might need more than that. | 你可能需要人陪 但看来你需要更多 |
[08:00] | Dana Sue just went to get her chainsaw. | 达娜·苏去拿电锯了 |
[08:02] | -I can help with that. -Okay. | -我可以帮忙 -好的 |
[08:04] | [chainsaw whirring] | |
[08:10] | I should be able to have this cleared in a couple of hours. | 我应该几个小时能清理干净 |
[08:13] | -What time is your inspector coming? -You never know with Petey. | -检查员什么时候来? -皮蒂可说不准 |
[08:15] | [Skeeter] Well, we lost power, ladies. | 我们停电了 姑娘们 |
[08:18] | Are you kidding me. | 你是逗我吗? |
[08:19] | Grid problem. City doesn’t know when it can come out. | 电网问题 不知道什么时候修好 |
[08:21] | -[sighs] -Lord, what else? | 天啊 还能出什么事? |
[08:23] | Oh, please. Do not test the Lord. | 拜托 千万不要考验上天 |
[08:26] | [Dana Sue] Well, I better call Erik | 我最好打给埃里克 |
[08:27] | and get the perishables back to Sullivan’s. | 把易变质的食物带回沙利文餐厅 |
[08:31] | [chainsaw whirring] | |
[08:34] | If we don’t get power back at this spa, | 要是水疗所不恢复电力 |
[08:36] | we’re gonna have to rethink this whole menu. | 那我们就得重新设计整个菜单了 |
[08:38] | All right, what do you think? Crudités by candlelight? | 好了 你怎么想?烛光配生食? |
[08:41] | Mm, we can be a little more creative than that. | 可以更有创意一点 |
[08:44] | -Okay. -I’m thinking dessert-heavy. | -好吧 -我在想大量的甜品 |
[08:46] | And a prayer that the city comes through. | 然后一起祈祷城市渡过难关 |
[08:48] | -Genius. -[laughs] Isaac, | -天才 -艾萨克 |
[08:51] | pull that box of ramekins out of storage, will you? | 去仓库拿出那一箱子小烤盘吧 |
[08:52] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:54] | I’m scared to ask what else can go wrong. Thank God Ryan showed up when he did. | 我害怕去想还会出什么差错 好在莱恩出现了 |
[08:58] | Who is this Ryan guy anyway? Overheard y’all mention him once or twice. | 这个叫莱恩的家伙是什么人? 我听你们提到他两三次了 |
[09:02] | Oh, he’s Helen’s first and greatest love. | 他是海伦的初恋 也是最热的热恋 |
[09:05] | Ms. Frances is his aunt. He used to spend his summers with her. | 弗朗西丝小姐是他姨妈 他以前常常和她一起度过夏天 |
[09:08] | Helen would conveniently not be in a relationship every June, | 海伦会很合宜地 在每年六月保持单身 |
[09:12] | and after high school, they chased each other across the country for a while, | 中学毕业后 他们跑遍整个国家追逐彼此 |
[09:15] | but fate had other plans. | 但天公不作美 |
[09:18] | So, you know, some might say | 有人也许会说 |
[09:21] | that he’s the one that got away. | 他是离开了的真爱 |
[09:22] | -Looks like he didn’t get away completely. -How long were he and Ms. Helen together? | -看来他没有彻底走开 -他和海伦小姐在一起有多久? |
[09:26] | All right, you know what? Does my shirt say Helen’s Diary? | 好了 难道我是海伦的日记本吗? |
[09:31] | [Dana Sue] Listen, history lesson can wait. | 听着 历史课可以以后再说 |
[09:33] | It always repeats itself anyway. | 反正历史总是会重复 |
[09:44] | Looks like everything is up to code. | 看起来一切都符合规范 |
[09:46] | Cute little venture you have on your hands here. | 你们手上这店面真不错 |
[09:49] | So you’ll sign it off? | 所以你会签字验收? |
[09:50] | Just as soon as you clear the rest of this equipment | 只要你们清理干净这仪器剩下的部分 |
[09:53] | and the rest of that tree. | 还有外面那棵树的残留物 |
[09:55] | -It’s a fire hazard. -Okay. | -有火灾隐患 -好的 |
[09:56] | -On it. [grunts] -[all exclaim] | 这就去 |
[09:58] | -Skeeter! -[Maddie] Are you okay? | -史基特 |
[10:02] | [grunts] Oh. I’m all right. | -你没事吧? |
[10:03] | [grunts] I’ll just walk it off. | 我没事 |
[10:05] | [Helen] Come. | 我走几步就好了 |
[10:07] | -That’s a problem. -Well, it’s just a small, little hole. | -这是个问题 -那只是一个小小洞 |
[10:10] | With a whole lot of exposed wire. | 有很多电线暴露在外 |
[10:12] | [stammers] We’ll fix it. Skeeter, this can’t take long. Can it? | 我们会修好的 史基特 这用不了多久吧? |
[10:16] | Well, I– I’m not sure we have another sconce. | 我不确定我们还有多余的灯罩 |
[10:20] | These were special order. | 这些是特别定制的 |
[10:22] | But– But we can patch this. | 但我们可以把它补好 |
[10:25] | I mean, if this was drywall, I’d do it myself. | 如果是板墙 我可以亲自弄 |
[10:27] | But… | 但是… |
[10:30] | [sighs] But it’s plaster. So I’ll call my guy. | 但它是灰泥 我打电话叫人来 |
[10:34] | If he’s not out on the lake, | 如果他不在湖上的话 |
[10:36] | -maybe a few hours’ work. -[Maddie] Okay. | -也许几小时就好 -好的 |
[10:37] | Petey, if you come back end of day, we will be right as rain. | 皮蒂 要是你下班前再过来 我们这边不会有问题了 |
[10:41] | No can do. Full schedule today. | 不行 今天安排满了 |
[10:44] | We would consider it a personal favor. | 就当做是卖我们一个人情 |
[10:47] | One that we would happily return with a full membership for your wife. | 我们很高兴予以回报 给你妻子完全的会员资格 |
[10:52] | You’re not bribing a city official, now, are you, Mrs. Townsend? | 你这不是 |
[10:56] | Uh… | 在贿赂市府官员吧 汤森夫人? |
[10:57] | Mr. Martin, | 马丁先生 |
[11:00] | allow me to draw your attention | 我提请你注意一下 |
[11:03] | to that sick tree which made the mess out front, | 把外面弄得乱糟糟的那颗病树 |
[11:06] | which the city repeatedly ignored. | 市府一直对其无视 |
[11:08] | Shall we discuss where the liability attaches | 要是有人在清理时受伤了 |
[11:11] | if anybody should get hurt while clearing it? | 我们要不要讨论一下责任问题? |
[11:15] | -I’m listening. -Yes. | -我洗耳恭听 -好 |
[11:16] | Allow me to propose a quid pro quo. | 我来提议一个互利条件 |
[11:19] | You return at the end of the business day | 你在今天下班前回来这里 |
[11:21] | and we… | 而我们 |
[11:23] | won’t pursue the city for negligence. | 不会追究市府渎职的事 |
[11:28] | I’ll be back at 4:45. | 我4点45回来 |
[11:30] | Day ends at five. | 我五点下班 |
[11:32] | And I don’t work weekends. | 周末不工作 |
[11:45] | Bill and Howie donated a wellness visit for the fundraiser, | 比尔和霍华为筹资会 捐赠了一次体检机会 |
[11:48] | but I just wanted to make sure the winner had something to carry home. | 但我想确保赢家有东西可以拿回家 |
[11:51] | There’s vitamins, a first aid kit, that sort of thing. | 这里有维生素、急救包之类的 |
[11:54] | Oh, how thoughtful! | 真是考虑周到 |
[11:56] | Presentation is everything. | 产品展示至关重要 |
[11:59] | Looking forward to seeing you Saturday night. | 我期待在周六晚见到你 |
[12:01] | Thank you, but I won’t be coming. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Oh… | 但我来不了了 当然 |
[12:04] | [sighs] Of course. Bill will come to us, and you’ll go to that spa opening. | 比尔会来我们这里 你会去水疗所开业典礼 |
[12:09] | I actually wasn’t. I don’t think I’d be very welcome there. | 其实不是的 |
[12:13] | [scoffs] Nonsense! | 我觉得那里不大欢迎我 这是哪里的话! |
[12:15] | Pregnant and on your feet all day? | 身怀六甲还站一整天? |
[12:18] | You deserve a little pampering. | 你值得纵容自己一下 |
[12:20] | You won’t have time for that sort of thing once the baby arrives, that’s for sure. | 等宝宝出生了 你肯定就没有时间做这种享受了 |
[12:24] | Put yourself first while you can, okay? | 趁现在好好关心一下自己 好吧? |
[12:28] | Go on and get a foot rub. | 去做个足部按摩吧 |
[12:30] | [laughs] | |
[12:37] | Oh, hi, darling! | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[12:39] | -Mama. -I thought I’d check the light | -妈妈 -我心想我该过来 |
[12:41] | one more time in the yoga studio, | 最后再看一看瑜伽室的光线 |
[12:43] | just to make sure that it really is the best place | 确保那里真是我最新作品的 |
[12:46] | for my latest creation. | 最佳摆放地 |
[12:47] | Yeah, it’s the only place for your painting, | 只有那里能挂你的画 |
[12:49] | especially considering I’m not quite sure what statement you’re planning on making. | 特别是考虑到 我还不知道你计划展出怎样的宣言 |
[12:53] | Oh, ye daughter of little faith! | 你这女儿对我没信心啊 |
[12:56] | It’s perfection! You’ll see! | 画很完美 |
[12:58] | [chuckles] All right. | 你会看到的 |
[12:59] | [Cal] Hello, ladies. | -好吧 |
[13:01] | Oh. | -女士们好 |
[13:02] | Well! You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你还真是让人眼前一亮 |
[13:05] | Mary Vaughn let you out of volunteer prison? | 玛丽·沃恩放你离开志愿者囚牢了? |
[13:08] | Oh, the queen bee has plenty of worker drones. | 蜂后手下有不少工蜂了 |
[13:10] | I thought I might be of more use here. | 我想我来这里用处更大 |
[13:12] | Yeah, actually could you help Ryan with that tree out there? | 嗯 你能帮莱恩清理外面那棵树吗? |
[13:15] | Oh, but don’t strain yourself, darlin’. | 但别累坏了自己 亲爱的 |
[13:18] | You need to be in tip-top shape for the auction tomorrow. | 你得为明天的拍卖会保持最佳体态 |
[13:21] | I intend to bring my checkbook | 我打算带上支票簿 |
[13:23] | so that I can bid on a date with Coach Cal. | 竞拍跟卡尔教练约会的机会 |
[13:26] | No, I was very clear with Mary Vaughn. It is a lunch. Not a date. | 不 我跟玛丽·沃恩说得很清楚 是午餐 不是约会 |
[13:31] | [chuckles] | |
[13:32] | -Of course it is, darlin’. -[Maddie] Oh, boy. | -当然是约会 亲爱的 -天啊 |
[13:36] | -It’s just a lunch! -Uh-huh. | 只是午餐而已 |
[13:40] | [Cal] It’s just a lunch. | 只是午餐而已 |
[13:48] | [Helen] Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:50] | Thank you both for, uh, helping out. | 谢谢你俩帮忙 |
[13:53] | -We couldn’t have managed without you. -[Ryan] Happy to help. | -没有你们 真不知该怎么办 -很乐意帮忙 |
[13:55] | Yes, thank you guys so much. | 是啊 非常感谢你们 |
[13:57] | Now I can make it to my baseball mom shift at Mary Vaughn’s. | 现在我可以去玛丽·沃恩那里 履行棒球队员妈妈的职责了 |
[14:00] | Oh, you are so welcome, and I am so sorry. | 不客气 我也觉得很惋惜 |
[14:03] | [Maddie chuckles] | |
[14:06] | I was looking forward to going to the opening… | 本来我很期待去开业典礼… |
[14:09] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[14:11] | Well, I was looking forward to seeing you all dressed up for the fundraiser. | 我本来很期待看到 你在筹资会上衣冠楚楚的样子 |
[14:18] | Maybe it’s better that we aren’t both at the same function. | 也许我们最好还是 不要同时出现在一个场合 |
[14:21] | -Yeah. Yeah. -Less distractions. | -嗯 -更少引人注意 |
[14:24] | The problem is you are very much a distraction. | 问题是你非常引人注意 |
[14:27] | Whether you’re with me or not. | 无论是否在我身边 |
[14:29] | Excuse me, Maddie. What time is it? | 不好意思 麦迪 |
[14:31] | Uh… it’s five o’clock. | 现在几点了? 五点整 |
[14:34] | Five o’clock? | 五点整? |
[14:35] | Petey’s nowhere to be found. | 皮蒂还是不见踪影 |
[14:37] | -Wait, Petey Martin? -Yeah. | -等等 皮蒂·马丁? -是的 |
[14:39] | He’s in Mary Vaughn’s. I passed him on the way out. | 他在玛丽·沃恩那里 我出来时碰到他了 |
[14:41] | Excuse me while I go quid his lazy pro quo. | 失陪了 我要去找他这个懒骨头 |
[14:48] | Jackson, darlin’, drape the streamers. | 杰克森 宝贝 彩带好好装饰 |
[14:51] | We are not out here hanging laundry! | 又不是让你晾衣服 |
[14:54] | Mary Vaughn. Peggy. | 玛丽·沃恩 佩吉 |
[14:57] | Petey. We expected you 30 minutes ago. | 皮蒂 我们30分钟前就在等你 |
[15:00] | I got caught up. | 我有事耽误了 |
[15:01] | And I warned you I had a hard out at five. | 而且我提醒过你们 我五点必须下班 |
[15:03] | Well, I got a hard out for you. | 那我也必须对你采取行动了 |
[15:06] | After you didn’t hold up your end of our agreement, | 你没有履行你的义务 |
[15:08] | I had no option but to call your boss, | 那我只能打给你上司 |
[15:10] | who just happens to be a former client of mine. | 她碰巧是我之前的客户 |
[15:13] | A former and grateful client. | 对我心怀感激的前客户 |
[15:16] | And she would like to have a word. | 她想跟你谈谈 |
[15:19] | This is Petey. | 我是皮蒂 |
[15:22] | Mary Vaughn… | 玛丽·沃恩 |
[15:23] | -my apologies for the interruption. -Yes, ma’am. | 抱歉打断了你们 |
[15:25] | Peggy, I will bring my donation to the newspaper tomorrow morning. | 佩吉 我明早会把捐款拿到报社 |
[15:29] | [Peggy] Thank you so much, Helen. | 非常谢谢你 海伦 |
[15:30] | I didn’t know you were a baseball fan. | 我都不知道原来你喜欢棒球 |
[15:34] | I’m a fan of whatever matters to the children of Serenity. | 我喜欢对宁静镇孩子们很重要的东西 |
[15:37] | [Petey] Mm-hmm. Yes, ma’am. | |
[15:41] | [Helen] Come on, Petey. | 来吧 皮蒂 |
[15:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Ugh. | |
[15:56] | How dare it still be wet? | 竟然还没干? |
[15:58] | -We can’t paint it like this! -I know. | -这样怎么刷漆啊 -是啊 |
[15:59] | It’s bad enough that there’s no sconce, [stammers] but this is just plain ugly. | 没有灯罩已经够糟糕了 但现在真是丑到家了 |
[16:03] | All right, listen. We will not stumble at the finish line. | 好了 听着 我们不会在最后时刻掉链子 |
[16:06] | Okay? We just have to cover it. | 好吧?我们只要把它盖住就好 |
[16:10] | -Somehow. -With what? | -想个办法 -用什么盖住? |
[16:11] | [Dana Sue sighs] | |
[16:12] | We could hang a– a quilt. | 可以挂一张被子 |
[16:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | Thought we were brainstorming, not every idea’s a winner. | 我还以为是在头脑风暴 不是每个主意都可行 |
[16:20] | -You said a quilt! -I know! | -你说被子 |
[16:22] | [Paula] Yoo-hoo! | -我知道 |
[16:23] | -Girls! -Oh, dear. | -姑娘们 -天啊 |
[16:25] | The artiste is here. | 艺术人士来了 |
[16:28] | -[Helen] Ms. Paula! -Oh, hi! | -宝拉小姐 -嗨 |
[16:29] | So who’s gonna be a dear | 谁来好心地帮帮我 |
[16:31] | and help me carry this to its hiding spot? | 把这东西搬到它的藏身点? |
[16:34] | Oh, I mean, its place d’honneur. | 我是说 |
[16:37] | Um, Ms. Paula, | 它的贵宾席上 宝拉小姐 |
[16:41] | I think we can help each other. | 我觉得我们可以互相帮助 |
[16:49] | Well, well. Hey there, Maddie. | 瞧瞧 你好啊 麦迪 |
[16:52] | Party planning isn’t for the faint of heart now, is it? | 策划派对可不是弱者做的事吧? |
[16:54] | Well, since I won’t be back tonight to help, | 既然我今晚不会再来帮忙 |
[16:56] | I thought that I would bring by a few extra auction items. | 所以我想我可以多拿一些拍卖品过来 |
[16:59] | Including some spa memberships. | 包括几个水疗所会员资格 |
[17:01] | I suppose we call y’all the Sweet Magnolias for a reason. | 看来称你们为甜木兰是有原因的 |
[17:04] | [chuckles] | |
[17:05] | And I brought you one of Dana Sue’s homemade scrubs | 而且我给你带了件 达娜·苏自制的刷手服 |
[17:08] | as a gift. | 作为礼物 |
[17:11] | There might’ve been a time in our lives | 也许我们在人生过去的某个时刻 |
[17:12] | where we would have looked at something like tonight | 会把今晚这样的事情 |
[17:15] | as a competition. | 当做是竞争 |
[17:16] | Just… isn’t it nice that we’re past that now? | 只是…我们已经过了那个阶段 这难道不是好事吗? |
[17:21] | I really hope that your event is everything that you need it to be. | 我真心希望你的活动能够圆满进行 |
[17:26] | -[chuckles] -Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[17:36] | -[Dana Sue] As far as I can tell. -[Helen] All right. | -我觉得可以 -好的 |
[17:38] | Mama. Hello. | 妈妈 |
[17:40] | Um… your painting’s supposed to go in the yoga studio. | 哈啰 你的画应该挂到瑜伽室 |
[17:43] | Oh, uh, we had to do something. The plaster’s still wet. | 我们得做点什么 灰泥还没干 |
[17:47] | So are you ready to see it? | 准备好看一看了吗? |
[17:49] | I don’t know. Am I? | 不知道 说不准 |
[17:56] | [all gasp] | 天啊… |
[17:59] | [Helen] Oh, Ms. Paula. | 宝拉小姐 |
[18:01] | -It’s– -Perfection. | 完美 |
[18:04] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[18:06] | For my Sweet Magnolias. | 献给我的甜木兰组合 |
[18:12] | See what happens when you allow yourself to dream? | 看到允许自己做梦的结果了吧? |
[18:20] | ♪ Look at the stars ♪ | |
[18:22] | ♪ Look how they shine ♪ | |
[18:24] | ♪ The night might be dark ♪ | (街角水疗所 |
[18:26] | ♪ But baby I’ve got some light… ♪ | 现已开张) |
[18:31] | [Annie] All right, come a little closer. | 凑近一点 |
[18:34] | [Annie giggles] | |
[18:35] | All right, one, two, three… | 好了 |
[18:38] | -[camera shutter clicks] -There we go. | 一、二、三 |
[18:39] | That was a good one. Yeah. | 刚刚这张不错 |
[18:41] | It’s finally happening. | 终于实现了 |
[18:42] | We have come a long way from that lemonade stand. | 从柠檬水小摊一路走来 |
[18:44] | [Helen laughs] And this is only just the beginning. | 我们真不容易 这还只是开始而已 |
[18:47] | -Oh, dear. -Is 15 guests a beginning? | -天啊 -15位客人算是开始吗? |
[18:50] | Oh, it’s early yet. | 现在还早 |
[18:51] | Fingers crossed the baseball moms will be able to slip away. | 希望棒球队的妈妈们能够偷溜过来 |
[18:54] | -We’re good. -All right. | 我们没事的 |
[18:55] | Trotter, strike a pose. | 特洛特 |
[18:57] | [laughter] | |
[18:59] | ♪ Look at the stars ♪ | 摆个造型 |
[19:01] | -Welcome! -Hello! | -欢迎 -你好 |
[19:04] | Come on in. Nice to see you! | 晚上好 很高兴见到你 |
[19:08] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[19:09] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
[19:11] | Oh, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[19:14] | [camera shutter clicking] | |
[19:25] | Hey, regionals. -You know what I’m saying? -You ready to go? Gonna go, right? Okay. [Tyler] I’m gonna get some drinks. | 嘿 |
[20:04] | ♪ Sometimes I hear ♪ ♪ A mockingbird sing ♪ ♪ Such a sweet little melody… ♪ | 进地区赛了 |
[20:21] | You know, the baked brie can use a little more fruit garnish around it. | 烤干酪周围可以多摆些水果装饰 |
[20:32] | [chuckles] When I said fruit, I meant the not-green kind. | 我说的水果不是指绿叶 |
[20:35] | On it, boss. | 我来弄 老大 |
[20:39] | Where are you, kiddo? | 你飘哪去了 孩子? |
[20:40] | [Annie] Still here. | 还在这里 |
[20:41] | I’m supposed to be shooting photos for the baseball fundraiser, | 我本来应该去给棒球筹资会拍照的 |
[20:44] | and I thought Mom would let me leave by now, | 我以为我妈这时候该让我走了 |
[20:46] | but she’s way too wrapped up to notice. | 但她太忙了 根本没注意到我 |
[20:48] | It’s a pretty big night for her. | 今晚对她很重要 |
[20:50] | -And for you. I hear you. -It’s just Simon’s counting on me | -对你也是 -只是西蒙还指望我 |
[20:53] | to take pictures for the newspaper, and Ty is… | 去给报纸拍些照片 而且泰… |
[20:58] | And time is slipping away. | 而且太晚过去就迟了 |
[21:00] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:02] | Listen, Isaac and me have everything under control. | 听着 我和艾萨克忙得过来 |
[21:05] | -Really? -Really. | -真的? -真的 |
[21:07] | Go talk to your mom. | 去找你妈妈谈一谈 |
[21:09] | If she says it’s okay, then off you go. | 如果她同意 那你就走吧 |
[21:12] | Thank you. Thank… Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[21:15] | So all of our scrubs are handmade and hypoallergenic, so you’re– | 我们所有的刷手服都是手工制作 不会导致过敏 |
[21:20] | Mom? | -所以你… -妈? |
[21:21] | Uh, and all of our products are organic and locally sourced. | 我们所有都是有机产品 都是在本地取材 |
[21:25] | [Annie] Excuse me, Mom? | 不好意思 妈? |
[21:27] | [Dana Sue] There’s nothing in this that you have not been around your whole life. | 这里面的原料 没有你这辈子没接触过的东西 |
[21:30] | -[Helen] Besides her expertise, of course. -Excuse me, Chef? | -当然 除了她的专业处理 -不好意思 主厨? |
[21:34] | You know what, pardon me. Just one moment. | 不好意思 我失陪一下下 |
[21:38] | -Excuse me. -Yes? | -不好意思 -嗯? |
[21:40] | Have you left your manners at home, young lady? | 小姑娘 你是把礼貌忘在家里了吗? |
[21:42] | It’s almost nine o’clock. | 现在快九点了 |
[21:44] | What? What am I forgetting? | 怎么了?我忘记什么了? |
[21:46] | Me taking pictures of the baseball thing. | 我要去棒球活动那边拍照 |
[21:48] | -For the school paper. -Right. Yes. | -给校报用的 -没错 是的 |
[21:51] | I gave Simon my word. | 我答应了西蒙 |
[21:53] | I can’t let him or the newspaper down. | 我不能让他或报社失望 |
[21:55] | Okay, listen, I was hoping that you and I would have some time together tonight. | 好吧 听着 我本来希望 你我今晚可以好好相处一下 |
[22:02] | Okay, I understand. Go. | 好吧 我理解 去吧 |
[22:05] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[22:06] | [woman] This is the place! | 就是这里了 |
[22:08] | Oh, there’s the champagne! | 骑兵团来了 |
[22:13] | Hello! Ooh. Come on. | 你们好 请进来吧 |
[22:15] | -Hi, welcome! -Hi. How are you? | -欢迎光临 -你好吗? |
[22:17] | -[Dana Sue] Hello! -Welcome. | -欢迎 -你好 |
[22:19] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[22:21] | Hey! Hi! | |
[22:22] | Hi, hi! | -嗨 -你好吗? |
[22:24] | [chuckles] | |
[22:25] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[22:27] | I might’ve mentioned your venture to a few friends of mine in Charleston | 我也许跟查尔斯顿的几位朋友 提到了你们的店 |
[22:31] | and perhaps they mentioned it to a friend or two. | 也许她们也跟一两个朋友提了提 |
[22:34] | It’s called advertising. | 这叫打广告 |
[22:37] | -Thank you. -And they are fabulous. | 她们美爆了 |
[22:38] | And they are all yours. | 她们都归你们了 |
[22:40] | I have got to dash off to this baseball thingie. | 我得赶快去那个棒球活动 |
[22:43] | Spend some money. | 去花点钱 |
[22:45] | -Ms. Paula? -Yeah? | -宝拉小姐? -嗯? |
[22:46] | -Can I catch a ride? -Of course, sweetheart. | -能搭顺风车吗? -当然可以 宝贝 |
[22:48] | Hey! Text me when you get there and back by 11:30 to help clean up. | 到了之后给我发短信 还有 11点半之前回来帮忙收拾 |
[22:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[23:05] | That was great fun. | 那些照片拍得很棒 |
[23:06] | Oh, I’m just gonna say hi. | 我去打个招呼 |
[23:07] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[23:09] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[23:13] | [laughing] | |
[23:15] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
[23:17] | [mic feedback] | |
[23:18] | I’d like to thank y’all for coming out tonight | 感谢大家今晚来到这里 |
[23:20] | and supporting these fine boys. | 支持这些优秀小伙 |
[23:22] | [cheering] | |
[23:23] | And a special thank you to Coach Maddox | 特别要感谢马多克斯教练 |
[23:25] | for taking such great care of our boy Jackson. | 对我们孩子杰克森的悉心照顾 |
[23:29] | And also best wishes to Assistant Coach Harlan Bixby | 同时要给副教练哈伦·比克斯比 送上最好的祝愿 |
[23:32] | who couldn’t be here with us tonight | 他今晚不能到场 |
[23:34] | because that darling wife of his is in labor! | 因为他亲爱的妻子要生孩子了 |
[23:37] | [cheering] | |
[23:39] | All right now, let’s get down to business. | 好了 言归正传 |
[23:41] | But I am just the mayor. | 不过我只是镇长 |
[23:43] | The real boss, as I’m sure y’all are quite aware of, | 相信大家都很清楚 真正的老大 |
[23:46] | is standing beside me right here | 现在正站在我身后 |
[23:47] | and I’m gonna let her take things from here. | 之后的事情就交给她了 |
[23:50] | [cheering] | |
[23:52] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[23:54] | Good evening, Serenity! | 晚上好 宁静镇 |
[23:56] | Well, I don’t know about you, but I am so thankful the weather held. | 不知道大家怎么想 但我十分感激今晚的好天气 |
[24:00] | You know what they say, God smiles on the worthy. | 俗话说得好 吉人自有天相 |
[24:03] | [laughter] | |
[24:04] | So drink up, and let’s start our auction. | 大家尽情畅饮 我们开始拍卖 |
[24:07] | Our first item is a marvelous offer: | 第一件拍卖品是一份绝佳的礼物 |
[24:11] | a wellness visit with one of Serenity’s finest, | 由宁静镇最优秀的医生之一进行体检 |
[24:14] | Dr. Bill Townsend. | 比尔·汤森医生 |
[24:17] | Who would like to start the bidding? | 谁想开始出价? |
[24:19] | Now, I don’t need to remind you | 我也不必提醒各位 |
[24:21] | that Dr. Bill held an illustrious record for the 1998 team | 比尔医生在1998年的球队里 有着显赫赛绩 |
[24:26] | with the third most RBIs that season. | 那一赛季他的打点分数排名第三 |
[24:38] | Thirty dollars. | 30美元 |
[24:39] | [Mary] Sold! | 成交 |
[24:40] | Thirty dollars to Peggy Martin. Thank you, Peggy. | 30美元卖给佩吉·马丁 谢谢你 佩吉 |
[24:44] | Our next item on the auction block: | 下一件拍卖品 |
[24:47] | a date with Coach Cal Maddox. | 与卡尔·马多克斯教练约会 |
[24:49] | [cheering] | |
[24:54] | Well, my, my, aren’t we living in high cotton. | 我们的日子真好 |
[24:56] | -Let’s start the bidding at 50 dollars. -Fifty dollars! | 起拍价50美元 |
[24:58] | -Thank you, 50. Who will bid 75? -[woman] Seventy-five! | -50美元 -谢谢 50美元 有人出价75吗? |
[25:02] | Thank you, 75! | -谢谢你 75美元 |
[25:03] | -May I join you? -[Mary] How about 100? | -我能加入你吗? -100美元呢? |
[25:05] | -[woman 2] One hundred! -Sure. | -好啊 |
[25:07] | -[Mary] Let’s hear it for 150. -Happy to have the company. | 很高兴有人陪 |
[25:09] | -[Mary] Thank you 150. -Oh, you can’t be that desperate. | 你可没这么悲催 |
[25:11] | The most embarrassing thing to teenagers is being seen with their parents, so… | 青少年最尴尬的事就是 被人看到跟父母在一起 所以… |
[25:15] | [Mary] How about 250? | 250美元呢? |
[25:17] | -[woman 3] Three hundred dollars! -Oh, $300. | -300美元 -300美元啊 |
[25:19] | My, my, what splendid generosity! | 出手真是阔绰 |
[25:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:24] | Do I have 350? | |
[25:25] | Five hundred dollars! | 500美元 |
[25:27] | [cheering] | |
[25:30] | [Mary] Five hundred dollars. | 500美元 |
[25:31] | Well, well, thank you, Ms. Paula! | 谢谢你 宝拉小姐 |
[25:34] | -[Mary] Will anyone– -I doubt it. | -还有没有人… -不大可能 |
[25:37] | Yes, ma’am. Going once, going twice, | 好的 女士 一次 两次 |
[25:40] | sold for $500 to Ms. Paula! | 宝拉小姐500美元成交 |
[25:44] | [Mary] Our next item is a Grand Slam Pizza Party, | 下一件拍卖品是豪华披萨派对 |
[25:47] | donated by Grace and Neville Wharton. How much do you love them? | 捐赠人是格蕾丝和纳威·沃顿夫妇 大家有多爱他们呢? |
[25:51] | The wellness visit, it’s good for the whole practice? | 体检的话 是任何医生都可以吗? |
[25:55] | Sure, I’ll tell Howie. | 好 我会告诉霍华 |
[25:58] | Nice touch with the cute basket this year. | 今年这个小篮子很别致 |
[26:01] | Yeah, that there was all Noreen. | 是啊 这都是诺琳做的 |
[26:03] | Oh, I don’t doubt that for a minute. | 这一点我完全相信 |
[26:05] | [Mary] Thank you, 50! How about 75? | 谢谢你 50美元 有75美元吗? |
[26:07] | Thank you, 75. Who will bid one… | 谢谢你 75美元 有没有人… |
[26:18] | [sighs] | |
[26:25] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 真是抱歉 我不知道你在这里 |
[26:27] | I just needed a moment to… | 我只是想静静… |
[26:29] | Mm. Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:40] | [stammers] I gotta say, I’m… | 我得说… |
[26:43] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 我很惊讶看到你来了 |
[26:46] | Why? It’s the hottest ticket in town. | 为什么?这里是镇上最热门的地方 |
[26:48] | Let those boys have their baseball, right? And us girls… | 男孩子有棒球 对吧?我们女孩子… |
[26:55] | You chose the most glorious paint colors. | 你选的油漆色特别好 |
[26:57] | This room is peaceful, but it’s not too sleepy, you know. | 这房间很平和 但又不会让人打瞌睡 |
[27:01] | It was our yoga studio. | 这是我们的瑜伽室 |
[27:03] | Really? Oh, are y’all gonna have some prenatal classes? | 真的吗?你们会有产前课程吗? |
[27:06] | ‘Cause I hear it’s so good and I just… | 因为我听说那样很好 我只是… |
[27:11] | [sighs] | |
[27:16] | I want what’s best for the baby. | 我希望给宝宝最好的东西 |
[27:21] | Like… | 就像… |
[27:23] | any mother would. | 所有妈妈都会这样做 |
[27:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[27:31] | we don’t have to be enemies, Noreen… | 我们不必做敌人 诺琳 |
[27:35] | but we’re not gonna be friends. | 但我们也不会做朋友 |
[27:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:46] | Noreen was just complimenting us on our calming choice of colors in here. | 诺琳刚刚夸我们 这里选的颜色很让人镇静 |
[27:52] | [Noreen] It– It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[27:54] | The whole spa is. | 整个水疗所都是 |
[27:56] | Um, I… | |
[27:58] | I think all the ladies of Serenity should come enjoy it. | 我觉得宁静镇所有女士 都应该来享受 |
[28:02] | We hope all the ladies of Serenity do come enjoy it. | 我们希望宁静镇所有女士 都一定要来享受 |
[28:09] | Well, I’m just gonna mill about a bit. | 好了 我去到处转转 |
[28:15] | Hey, Noreen. | 嘿 诺琳 |
[28:17] | Make sure you pick up one of Dana Sue’s scrubs. | 一定要去拿一件达娜·苏做的刷手服 |
[28:19] | It’ll feel great on your feet when they puff up. | 等你的脚水肿的时候 穿上刷手服会很舒服 |
[28:22] | Mighty gracious. Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[28:29] | Bless her heart. | 真心保佑她 |
[28:32] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了? |
[28:34] | All the wrong things. | 说什么错什么 |
[28:39] | But, honestly, what could she say? | 但说实话 她又能说什么呢? |
[28:43] | [sighs] | |
[28:47] | [Mary] Hey, y’all. | 各位 |
[28:50] | I am moderately pleased to announce | 我比较开心地宣布 |
[28:53] | that we have raised just a bit over $3,000 tonight! | 我们今晚已经筹集了3000多美元 |
[28:59] | [cheering] | |
[29:01] | But we are still shy of our goal | 但要达到把孩子们送去地区赛的目标 |
[29:04] | of what we need to send our fine boys to regionals. | 我们还是差了一点 |
[29:08] | Perhaps our biggest money-earner of the night, Coach Cal, | 也许今晚筹资最多的卡尔教练 |
[29:11] | might have some idea of how we might be able to make up the difference. | 能想个办法让我们筹够差额 |
[29:15] | Perhaps another date? | 也许可以再来一个约会? |
[29:16] | [cheering] | |
[29:17] | [Cal clears throat] | |
[29:18] | Seeing as how I have stepped way out of my comfort zone this evening, | 我今晚已经踏出舒适区十万八千里 |
[29:23] | I think it’s about time these boys stretch a few new muscles of their own. | 我想是时候让这些孩子自己动动手了 |
[29:27] | So how about a car wash? | 来一场洗车怎么样? |
[29:28] | [boys booing] | |
[29:31] | [boy] Come on, Coach! | 拜托 教练 |
[29:32] | Coach Maddox, don’t you think with all the studies and practice, | 马多克斯教练 这些孩子又要学习又要练球 |
[29:36] | these boys deserve a little bit of a break? | 你不觉得他们应该休息一下吗? |
[29:38] | -Huh, guys? -There you go. | -对吧 各位? -是啊 |
[29:40] | How about a bake sale? | 面点义卖呢? |
[29:41] | [boys booing] | |
[29:43] | [Bill] Here. | 给 |
[29:44] | [boy 2] I don’t bake, Coach! | |
[29:45] | That should be enough to cover the bus and accommodations to regionals. | 这应该足够支付 前往地区赛的交通住宿费了 |
[29:49] | [applause] | |
[29:50] | Well, with this very generous donation from Dr. Bill Townsend, | 比尔·汤森医生慷慨解囊 |
[29:55] | -we have met our goal! -[cheering] | 我们达到目标了 |
[29:57] | And then some! | 而且还有余 |
[29:58] | Dr. T! Dr. T! Dr. T! | 汤森医生 |
[30:03] | Dr. T! Dr. T! Dr. T! Dr. T! Dr. T! | |
[30:22] | Good technique. | 技术不错 |
[30:23] | It’s really kinda fun. | 真的挺好玩的 |
[30:24] | Yeah, it’s all about finding the zone. | 重点是找到舒适区 |
[30:26] | [chuckles] | |
[30:27] | Now, pastries might not seem cool, | 点心虽然看起来不酷 |
[30:29] | but they can be the fastest way into the heart of a woman. | 但能最快地赢得女人的芳心 |
[30:36] | Something on your mind, Kyle? | 你有心事吗 凯尔? |
[30:38] | [stammers] No. No. I just… | 没有 我只是… |
[30:42] | H– How do you make someone like you? | 要怎样让人喜欢你? |
[30:44] | No, man. That’s how stalkers think. | 不 哥们 痴汉才那样想 |
[30:46] | -You can’t make someone like you. -Well, that sucks. | -你没法让人喜欢你 -太糟糕了 |
[30:49] | All right, you wanna win in love? | 好吧 你想在爱情里获胜? |
[30:51] | Live your best life. | 那就活出最好的自己 |
[30:53] | It’ll happen when it’s meant to. | 爱情该来的时候就会来 |
[30:55] | You’re a great kid. | 你是个很棒的孩子 |
[30:56] | -You’re great, and you’re not married. -Well, I was. | -你也很棒 但你还未婚 -我结过婚 |
[31:00] | Man, you’re divorced too? | 你也离过婚? |
[31:03] | Everyone I know is divorced. | 我认识的人都离婚了 |
[31:05] | I mean, what’s the point of even liking someone? | 喜欢别人还有什么意义? |
[31:08] | Let’s, uh, get this cake finished. | 我们来做完这个蛋糕吧 |
[31:11] | I know one lady who’s gonna be thrilled to have it tonight. | 我知道有位女士今晚会兴奋得上天 |
[31:18] | I remember Ms. Frances couldn’t keep you to a playpen | 我记得弗朗西丝小姐必须要用胶带 |
[31:21] | -with duct tape if she wanted to. -[laughter] | 才能把你留在婴儿护栏里 |
[31:24] | Man, that’s nothing compared to the ruckus you caused with Helen | 但跟你胡子长出来后 与海伦引发的骚动相比 |
[31:27] | once your whiskers poked out! | 那真是小巫见大巫了 |
[31:29] | [stammers] Y’all wanna make me blush? | 你们都想让我难为情呢? |
[31:32] | Well, we knew you were gonna travel the whole world. | 我们知道你会满世界跑 |
[31:34] | But where’s your next stop? | 你的下一站是哪里? |
[31:35] | South Africa for a regenerative farming conference. | 南非 参加一个再生农业大会 |
[31:39] | The project we’re looking into aims to restore the natural biodiversity | 我们在做的项目致力于 在赞比亚和马达加斯加的几个热点区 |
[31:42] | to a couple of hot spots in Zambia and Madagascar. | 恢复自然的生物多样性 |
[31:46] | -That certainly sounds important. -It is. | -听起来挺重要的 -是啊 |
[31:48] | You gonna be gone long? | 要离开很久吗? |
[31:50] | Uh, after the conference? | 开完大会之后? |
[31:52] | I don’t know. I gotta reevaluate. | 不知道 我得重新做评估 |
[31:54] | Might not need to be boots on the ground for every project. | 也许不必每个项目都实地参与 |
[31:57] | Well, I’ll tell you what, we sure do hope that you be back real soon. | 我跟你说 我们很希望你尽快回来 |
[32:00] | -That’s right. -Yes, sir. | -没错 -好的 先生 |
[32:02] | That’s the funny thing about Serenity, I never realize… | 关于宁静镇 有意思的就在这里 我从没意识到… |
[32:05] | how much I miss it till I’m back feeling so at home again… | 我有多想念它 |
[32:08] | [man] Mm-hmm. | 直到我回来这里 又有了家的感觉… |
[32:09] | Speaking of. | 说到这个 |
[32:10] | Mm. | 我真的很高兴看到 |
[32:11] | Uh, I’m really happy that you menfolk have had a chance to catch up. | 你们大老爷们有机会叙叙旧 |
[32:16] | But there are empty glasses | 但每个角落都有一些空酒杯 |
[32:18] | -in every corner. -[grunts] | |
[32:20] | Every corner. | 每个角落 |
[32:21] | -We’re getting back to work right now. -Go on! | -我们马上回去干活 -去吧 |
[32:24] | -Right now. -You’re cute! | -马上就去 -你们真可爱 |
[32:28] | [laughing] | |
[32:29] | -[Ryan] You look so beautiful. -[Helen] Thank you! | 你真美 |
[32:35] | [Mary] Now I want to introduce you to my niece. | 我来介绍一下我侄女 |
[32:37] | She just graduated from college. And… | 她刚刚大学毕业 而且… |
[32:40] | -Mary Vaughn! -Ms. Paula! | -玛丽·沃恩 -宝拉小姐 |
[32:42] | Ah. Thank you for a lovely evening. | 谢谢你组织这样美妙的夜晚 |
[32:45] | But it’s time to kick it up a notch. | 不过是时候加把料了 |
[32:47] | -Or three. -Ms. Paula, are you headed to the spa? | -或者三把 -宝拉小姐 你要去水疗所吗? |
[32:50] | -You need a ride? -I do. | -要载你吗? -要 |
[32:51] | -Well, come on then. -Okay. | -那就来吧 -好 |
[32:54] | -And this is good night. -Good night! | -晚安了 -晚安 |
[32:56] | But don’t think for a minute that this replaces our date together. | 但别以为这样能替代我们的约会 |
[33:00] | No, ma’am. I’m hiring a car for our… lunch. | 不会 女士 我会雇一辆车 用于我们的…午餐 |
[33:03] | [Bill] Coach Maddox! | 马多克斯教练 |
[33:04] | -Leaving so soon? -[Cal] Yeah. | -这么快就走? -是啊 |
[33:07] | I have a, uh… another commitment. | 我有…其他的约定 |
[33:12] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[33:13] | for everything you did for the team tonight. | 今晚为球队做的一切 |
[33:17] | It’s greatly appreciated. | 我非常感激 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:23] | Five hundred dollars! | 500美元 |
[33:29] | It means the world to us | 我们深感荣幸 |
[33:30] | that you would all be here tonight celebrating with us. | 能请来大家今晚到这里 和我们一起庆祝 |
[33:34] | But none of this would’ve been possible | 但这一切全都要感谢 |
[33:35] | if not for one very special lady: Ms. Frances. | 一位非常特别的女士:弗朗西丝小姐 |
[33:39] | Oh, my, thank you. | 哦 天哪 谢谢你 |
[33:43] | [Helen] This spa was originally the home of Frances Wingate | 这家水疗所原本是 弗朗西丝·温格特的家 |
[33:47] | and honors all the dreams that were dreamed | 它纪念着大家坐在她家门前 |
[33:49] | sitting on the front porch of her home. | 做过的所有梦想 |
[33:52] | Oh, my stars, you girls! | 我的天啊 姑娘们 |
[33:54] | [chuckles] | |
[33:56] | We could not have done any of this by ourselves. | 我们自己是没法做到这一切的 |
[33:59] | Nobody in Serenity does anything by themselves | 宁静镇的人都是彼此依赖 |
[34:01] | -for better or for worse, right? -[laughter] | 无论是好是坏 对吧? |
[34:03] | Oh, Ms. Frances. | 弗朗西丝小姐 |
[34:05] | You have inspired us from this very front yard | 你就在这个前院里激励了我们 |
[34:09] | to dream our biggest dreams. | 去做我们最大的梦 |
[34:11] | And, uh, with that said, | 说到这里 |
[34:13] | on the day of your birth, | 在你生日这一天 |
[34:15] | a mere… [mumbling] | 仅仅…岁的这天 |
[34:17] | …years ago, [laughing] | |
[34:19] | …we present to you… | 我们给大家带来… |
[34:21] | Gentlemen! | 各位 |
[34:27] | -The Frances Wingate Memorial Bench. -Oh. | 弗朗西丝·温格特纪念椅 |
[34:31] | So that everyone in Serenity will always have a special place to dream. | 这样宁静镇的所有人 始终都有一个特别的地方来做梦 |
[34:34] | A throne for our queen! | 我们女王的王座 |
[34:36] | [chuckles] | |
[34:47] | -[Helen] To Ms. Frances. -[all] To Ms. Frances! | 敬弗朗西丝小姐 |
[34:49] | Oh… | 弗朗西丝小姐 |
[34:52] | Oh, my dear Sweet Magnolias. | 我亲爱的甜木兰组合 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:57] | Thank you for passing the torch from my family | 谢谢你们把火炬从我的家族 |
[35:00] | to this beloved community. | 传递给了这个亲爱的社区 |
[35:03] | This night, on so many levels, | 今晚 在许多层面上 |
[35:07] | is the best birthday ever. | 都是我最好的生日 |
[35:09] | [applause] | |
[35:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:16] | Oh, hell’s bells! Let’s not burn the place down now! | 天啊 别把这地方给烧了 |
[35:21] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[35:25] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[35:29] | Could you all huddle up a bit? | 大家能凑拢一点吗? |
[35:31] | Even if that is for football. | 就当做是比赛开始 |
[35:36] | Where are all the other mothers? | 其他人的妈妈都在哪里? |
[35:38] | Hey, “State” on three, boys. One, two, three. | 大喊“州冠军” 孩子们 一、二、三 |
[35:42] | State! | 州冠军 |
[35:43] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
[35:44] | All right, I got it. Thanks, guys. | 好了 |
[35:47] | Yeah, man. | 拍好了 谢谢各位 |
[35:49] | Annie. Can you send me that picture? If we use it in the paper, | 安妮 能把照片发我吗? 如果我们用在报纸上 |
[35:52] | I’ll make sure you get proper credit and payment. | 我会给你署名和稿费 |
[35:55] | -I would love that. Thank you, Ms. Peggy. -Of course. | -好啊 谢谢你 佩吉小姐 -不客气 |
[36:01] | [CeCe] Annie. | 安妮 |
[36:04] | Okay, time for the real party. Want a ride? | 好了 该去真正的派对了 想搭顺风车吗? |
[36:09] | Yeah… Sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[36:13] | [“Up Down Back Around” playing] | |
[36:22] | [laughter] | |
[36:35] | [Trotter] Excuse me, would you like to dance? | 不好意思 愿意跳支舞吗? |
[36:38] | -Uh, yeah, sure. -I’m Trotter. | -好啊 -我是特洛特 |
[36:41] | I’m Noreen. | 我是诺琳 |
[36:42] | -[both] Nice to meet you. -[laughs] | -幸会 -幸会 |
[36:43] | Jinx. | 同时说出口了 |
[36:47] | [Paula humming to the music] | |
[36:52] | Whoo! | |
[36:53] | Congratulations, girls! | 恭喜了 姑娘们 |
[36:56] | That was one fine evening! | 今晚真的很不错 |
[36:59] | Oh, thank you, and thank you for reaching out to your friends, Mama. | 谢谢你 也谢谢你联系你那些朋友 妈妈 |
[37:02] | -[laughs] -They really brought the party. | -派对气氛全靠她们了 |
[37:04] | They know how to do that! | -她们是派对行家 |
[37:06] | But… did they open their wallets? | 不过 她们打开钱包了吗? |
[37:08] | -Oh, yeah, all but one. -Yeah. | -是的 除了一位 -是啊 |
[37:11] | Ginger. | 那个红发女人 |
[37:13] | She is one stingy woo-woo. | 她抠门得很 |
[37:16] | [laughing] | |
[37:17] | All right, well, honestly this was more successful than I ever imagined. | 好了 说实话 这比我想象的要成功多了 |
[37:21] | True friends. | 真朋友 |
[37:28] | [boy] Hey, turn it up! | 嘿 大声点 |
[37:30] | [boy 2] Pump up the bass! | 音乐响起来 |
[37:37] | Shotgun! | 快饮啤酒 |
[37:40] | Whoa! | |
[37:43] | Whoo! | |
[37:49] | I brought provisions! | 我带了酒来 |
[37:51] | [boys exclaim] | |
[37:52] | Whoo! | |
[37:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[37:56] | Whoa. Uh! | |
[37:58] | Phones in the bucket, paparazzi. | 手机放桶里 狗仔队 |
[38:01] | What happens here stays here. | 在这里的事不能说出去 |
[38:04] | So I’ll be taking that. | 所以这个我得拿走 |
[38:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[38:08] | -Give it back. -I won’t let nothing happen to it. | -还给我 -我不会让它出事的 |
[38:10] | My legacy pics are on this thing. | 这里面还有我要流芳百世的照片呢 |
[38:14] | Huh. | |
[38:15] | If that boy had an idea, it would die of loneliness. | 那小子的脑袋就没有灵光的时候 |
[38:18] | [laughs] | |
[38:19] | Thinks he’s gonna be mayor one day like his daddy. | 他以为有朝一日 会和他爸一样成为镇长 |
[38:23] | Is it okay that we’re here? | 我们在这里没事吧? |
[38:24] | Yeah, we do this all the time. | 没事 我们经常这样 |
[38:26] | Want a swig? | 想喝一口吗? |
[38:28] | No, I think I’m good. | 不用了 |
[38:31] | Might help you explain all the butt crack pics | 这样也许能让你更轻松地删掉 |
[38:33] | you’ll find on your camera later. | 待会在你相机里的屁股照 |
[38:35] | [chuckles] Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[38:37] | I’m sure he’s taking real good care of your camera. | 我相信他肯定好好照看你的相机 |
[38:40] | Jackson’s an idiot. | 杰克森是个笨蛋 |
[38:42] | Not a hoodlum. | 但不是什么暴徒 |
[38:44] | Besides, I got your back. | 而且你还有我呢 |
[38:48] | Take a slug. | 喝一大口吧 |
[38:57] | [coughs] Mm. | |
[39:00] | Sweet. | 不错 |
[39:01] | Not as sweet as having someone as fine as Ty | 那也好不过有阿泰这样的帅哥 |
[39:03] | as your brother from another mother. | 做你的好哥哥 |
[39:06] | Or more. | 或者更多 |
[39:07] | N– No, we’re just friends. That’s all. Friends. | 不是 我们只是朋友 就是朋友而已 |
[39:10] | Relax. I’m just teasing. | 放松 我只是逗你玩的 |
[39:12] | [Jackson] CeCe! Reinforcements! | 西西 拿酒来 |
[39:16] | I’ll be back. | 我待会回来 |
[39:18] | [boy] Come on! | 来吧 |
[39:27] | [coughs] | |
[39:28] | [soul music playing] | |
[39:35] | ♪ Ever since I met you ♪ | |
[39:40] | ♪ I’ve got colors in my heart ♪ | |
[39:44] | Oh. [chuckles] | |
[39:47] | -Okay. -Go on. | -那好吧 |
[39:48] | ♪ And life has given me A brand new start… ♪ | -去吧 |
[39:55] | -Oh, sorry. -It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[39:56] | [both laugh] | |
[40:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:02] | Look at this crowd. | 看看这一大群人 |
[40:07] | You know, I should probably check in with Dana Sue and Helen. | 我应该去找找达娜·苏和海伦了 |
[40:12] | Thank you for coming, though. | 谢谢你来捧场 |
[40:16] | Whatever you need. | 无论你需要什么 |
[40:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去的 |
[40:28] | Show me your moves, Cal. | 给我看看你的舞步 卡尔 |
[40:30] | [Cal chuckles] | |
[40:32] | Wow. ♪ You make life feel Bright and so gay ♪ ♪ Well, my sweetheart… ♪ ♪ In the midnight air ♪ | 哇 |
[40:46] | [dance music playing] | |
[40:48] | [groans] | |
[40:52] | [CeCe chuckles] | |
[40:53] | ♪ Do you feel it Ooh, la, la, la ♪ ♪ In the midnight air ♪ ♪ Gonna feel it there ♪ ♪ In the midnight air… ♪ Uh, uh, uh! Hey, now. Jackson’s got you. | 杰克森扶住你了 |
[41:12] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[41:13] | Jackson. Annie can do just fine on her own. | 杰克森 安妮自己一个人也没事 |
[41:16] | Gravity says otherwise. | 重力可不这么想 |
[41:20] | -Let’s get you home, all right? -My camera! | -我送你回家 好吗? -我的相机 |
[41:21] | Gabe, get her camera. | 加布 去拿她相机 |
[41:24] | -How much did you drink? -[Jackson] Prince Ty coming to the rescue. | -你喝了多少? -阿泰王子来救人了 |
[41:27] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[41:29] | Annie, you okay? | 安妮 没事吧? |
[41:32] | Just friends, my ass. | 只是朋友才怪 |
[41:38] | Come on, let’s get you home. | 来 我送你回家 |
[41:42] | [boy] Grab your phones. | 拿上手机 |
[41:44] | [Annie retching] | |
[41:46] | [girls laughing] | |
[41:50] | -[Tyler] Here you go. -[CeCe] Someone can’t handle it. | 有人喝不了 |
[41:52] | I’m gonna get you home, all right? Come on. Hold on to me. | 我带你回家 好吗?来吧 |
[41:54] | [Annie] I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:55] | [cork pops] | |
[41:59] | [door closes] | |
[42:03] | Hey there. | 嘿 |
[42:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:09] | Did you go to Maddie’s party? | 你去麦迪的派对了? |
[42:12] | I did. Is something wrong? | 是啊 有问题吗? |
[42:15] | Ah, it’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[42:17] | you know, some people might find it strange, | 有人可能会觉得奇怪 |
[42:20] | you… showing up at my ex-wife’s new business. | 你…竟然出现在我前妻的新店里 |
[42:24] | I have just as much a right as any other woman in Serenity | 我和宁静镇其他女人一样 |
[42:27] | to enjoy the spa. | 有权享受水疗 |
[42:28] | And I had a very pleasant chat with Maddie. | 而且我和麦迪聊得很愉快 |
[42:31] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m just dying to try this scrub. | 我先失陪了 我迫不及待想试试这套刷手服 |
[42:41] | All brushed and my clothes are in the hamper! | 洗漱完毕 衣服丢到篮子里了 |
[42:44] | Okay, yeah, let’s get you to bed. | 好的 |
[42:47] | Whoa! | 上床睡觉吧 |
[42:53] | There you go. | 好了 |
[42:54] | Okay, so, you’re probably not gonna remember much tomorrow, | 你明天大概不会记得多少 |
[42:58] | but, um, make sure just to drink water. | 但一定要多喝水 |
[43:00] | Hey, small sips, okay? | 小口喝 好吧? |
[43:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[43:03] | Also, take two of these. | 还要吃两片这个 |
[43:06] | Um, where’s your phone? | 你手机呢? |
[43:09] | Right. I’m gonna text your mom, okay? | 好 我给你妈妈发短信 好吧? |
[43:15] | Thanks for looking out for me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[43:17] | I see you too! | 我也看到你了 |
[43:19] | You’ll never need a filter. | 你永远都不需要滤镜 |
[43:22] | [Tyler chuckles] | |
[43:23] | “Sorry to miss clean-up. | “抱歉没去收拾 |
[43:26] | So tired. | 我好累 |
[43:27] | Going to bed.” | 我睡觉了” |
[43:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:33] | All good. | 一切没事了 |
[43:46] | [Tyler] Okay. | 好了 |
[43:51] | Here you go. | 行了 |
[44:12] | [Ryan] Beautiful. | 真美 |
[44:14] | [Helen chuckles] Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:17] | I, uh, I wanted to create a space for my heart | 我想打造一个空间 |
[44:21] | and my world to meet. | 让我的心灵与我的世界融为一体 |
[44:25] | I know where that space is for me. | 我知道我那块空间在哪里 |
[44:40] | Did I mention | 我有没有说过 |
[44:42] | that my mama lives in Florida these days? | 我妈妈现在住在佛罗里达? |
[44:45] | [laughing] So you’re telling me that she’s not right behind that door | 你是在告诉我 她不在那扇门后 |
[44:48] | waiting to flick the lights on and off if I try and kiss you again? | 要是我企图再次吻你 她就不停把灯开了又关? |
[44:52] | Oh, bless her heart. She is not. | 真心保佑她 她不会的 |
[45:02] | You want to come in? | 想进来吗? |
[45:18] | Mm. | |
[45:20] | My baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[45:25] | [sighs] I don’t tell you this often enough, | 虽然我不常说这话 |
[45:27] | but I am so proud of you. | 但我非常为你感到骄傲 |
[45:31] | All of your… talent and hard work. | 你的…才能和勤奋 |
[45:38] | I hope you got everything you wanted tonight. | 希望你今晚如愿以偿 |
[45:41] | You deserve it all. | 这是你值得的 |
[45:52] | [door closes] | |
[46:27] | Thanks again, Ty. | 再次谢谢你 阿泰 |
[46:29] | You’re just so great! | 你真是太棒了 |
[46:33] | No, delete. | 不要 删除 |
[46:35] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[46:38] | And that kiss… | 还有那个吻… |
[46:42] | Oops! But, for real, | 哎呀 不过 说真的 |
[46:45] | best kiss ever! | 史上最美妙的吻 |
[46:49] | I get why they say you fall. | 我明白人为什么会沦陷了 |
[46:51] | You, | 你 |
[46:53] | love emoji, kiss emoji, send. | 爱心表情 亲亲表情 发送 |
[47:00] | [phone vibrating] | |
[47:06] | [Annie’s voice] You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[47:09] | And that kiss… | 还有那个吻… |
[47:13] | Oops! But, for real, | 哎呀 不过 说真的 |
[47:16] | best kiss ever. | 史上最美妙的吻 |
[47:20] | I get why they say you fall. | 我明白人为什么会沦陷了 |
[47:23] | You, | 你 |
[47:24] | love emoji, kiss emoji, send. | 爱心表情 亲亲表情 发送 (记得喝水吃药 别掉下床) (希望你没事 姐们) |
[47:51] | [sighs] | |
[48:01] | So… | 那么… |
[48:03] | what do you think the Serenity rumor mill | 你觉得宁静镇的流言机器 |
[48:05] | is going to make of our dancing together tonight? | 会怎样看待我们今晚的共舞? |
[48:10] | Tongues will be wagging. That’s for sure. | 肯定会有人嚼舌根的 |
[48:13] | [Cal chuckles] | |
[48:16] | But I had a really good time. | 不过我过得非常开心 |
[48:21] | Well, if everyone’s already decided that we’re a thing… | 既然大家都已经认定我们是一对了 |
[48:27] | who are we to disagree? | 那我们凭什么反对呢? |
[48:55] | [instrumental music playing] | |
[49:54] | [music fades out] |