时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪ You don’t owe me One more minute of your wasted time ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ You act like it’s all fine ♪ | |
[00:15] | ♪ It isn’t hard to leave ♪ | |
[00:17] | ♪ Knowing that I’ll be getting life On track ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ I wanted to believe ♪ | |
[00:26] | ♪ I’ve gotta make a destination ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ Find where I belong ♪ | |
[00:35] | ♪ This time I’ve got no hesitation ♪ | |
[00:42] | ♪ And I’ll be movin’ on ♪ | |
[00:45] | ♪ To where I belong ♪ | |
[00:48] | ♪ I’ll be movin’ on ♪ | |
[00:51] | ♪ Over the line I’ve drawn ♪ | |
[00:55] | ♪ I’m already gone ♪ | |
[01:08] | [Maddie] What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的? |
[01:09] | [Bill] Hey, don’t take that tone with me now, all right? | 喂 别用这种语气跟我说话 好吧? |
[01:12] | Tyler’s 16, he’s a good kid, | 泰勒16岁了 是个乖孩子 |
[01:14] | -so if I want to buy my son a car– -Our son! | -如果我想给我儿子买辆车… -我们的儿子 |
[01:17] | He is our son, Bill. | 他是我们的儿子 比尔 |
[01:19] | You are not allowed to make decisions like this without consulting me. | 你不能不跟我商量就做这种决定 |
[01:21] | We are co-parenting, remember? | 我们是共同抚养 记得吗? |
[01:23] | Oh, please, you don’t want to co-parent, | 拜托 你不想共同抚养 |
[01:25] | you don’t want me to have a say in anything. | 你不希望我有任何发言权 |
[01:26] | You just want me to submit all of my plans to you | 你只是想让我提前把所有计划 |
[01:29] | ahead of time for approval. | 交给你审批 |
[01:30] | No, Bill, I want you to respect me. | 不 比尔 我想让你尊重我 |
[01:33] | [Bill] So I have no say in anything. | 所以我对任何事都没发言权? |
[01:35] | [Maddie] Do not put words in my mouth. | 我可没说过这话 |
[01:37] | [Bill] You’re saying the only way I can be right is to agree with you. | 你是说我唯一正确的做法 就是赞同你的意见 |
[01:40] | [Maddie] I’m asking you to work with me. | 我是叫你跟我合作… |
[01:42] | -I can’t believe Dad did this. -[Maddie] Not against me. | -不敢相信爸爸居然这样做 -不是对抗我 |
[01:44] | Wait, are you actually complaining because Dad bought you a car? | 等等 你真要抱怨 爸爸给你买了辆车? |
[01:47] | He’s trying to get a one-up on Mom. | 他是想比妈妈更胜一筹 |
[01:49] | You think he would have shown up in front of half the town otherwise? | 不然你觉得 他会在全镇一半人面前出现? |
[01:52] | He’s trying to make himself look good, as usual. | 他和往常一样 想给自己添面子 |
[01:55] | He’s hurting Mom as usual. | 和往常一样伤害着妈妈 |
[01:57] | If you’re so worried about Mom, tell Dad you don’t want it. | 既然你这么担心妈妈 那就跟爸爸说你不想要 |
[02:00] | Why does it even matter to you? | 这又关你什么事? |
[02:02] | Moan all you want, but you’re cool with Dad fawning on you. | 随你怎么哀怨 但你对爸爸对你的溺爱毫无意见 |
[02:05] | Coming to all your games, taking you to see the Braves every summer, | 你的比赛他都会到场 每年夏天带你去看勇士队比赛 |
[02:08] | bragging on you nonstop. | 一刻不停地炫耀你 |
[02:10] | You whine, but you’re just fine with him always being there… | 虽然你满口怨言 但对于他总是支持你的这种做法 |
[02:13] | for you. | 你根本没意见 |
[02:15] | Don’t go in there. | 不要进去 |
[02:17] | Dad won’t even see me. | 爸爸甚至都不会看到我 |
[02:20] | You know what your problem is, Maddie? | 你知道你的问题在哪里吗 麦迪? |
[02:22] | Who’s driving us to school? | 谁开车送我们上学? |
[02:24] | You’re walking today. | 你们今天走路 |
[02:34] | [dishes clanging] | |
[02:40] | [phone chiming] | (西蒙:安排好采访了?) |
[02:42] | One of the conditions of my returning your phone | 我把手机还给你的条件之一就是 |
[02:44] | is that you would refrain from using it at the table. | 餐桌上不能用手机 |
[02:46] | Since when do we do sit-down breakfast anyway? | 我们什么时候开始静坐就餐了? |
[02:49] | Well, we used to. | 反正以前是的 |
[02:51] | When I was, like, eight. | 在我八岁的时候吧 |
[02:53] | We haven’t had enough time together to talk, | 我们之前没什么时候在一起聊天 |
[02:56] | so we are going to do family breakfast from now on, | 所以从今以后我们要一起吃早餐 |
[03:00] | and you are going to tell me about what is important in your life. | 你要跟我说说你生活里重要的事 |
[03:04] | One of the most important things in my life right now is mock trial, so… | 现在我生活里最重要的事情之一 就是模拟法庭 所以… |
[03:10] | You don’t want me to keep Aunt Helen waiting, do you? | 你不想让海伦阿姨等着我吧? |
[03:16] | Have a good day. | 祝你一天顺利 |
[03:17] | [door opens] | |
[03:20] | [door closes] | |
[03:25] | [Helen] Simon, you can be a little sharper. | 西蒙 你可以尖锐一点 |
[03:28] | Don’t be afraid to be a bulldog, yeah? | 别害怕做一只斗牛犬 |
[03:30] | And, Kyle, can we tone down the Atticus Finch just a little bit? | 凯尔 戏可以稍微不要那么足 |
[03:35] | [Helen chuckles] | |
[03:36] | All right, a little reminder on the dress code. | 好了 提醒一下大家的着装 |
[03:39] | This is business attire, | 要穿商务正装 |
[03:41] | so slacks, knee-length skirts, Sunday suits. | 所以休闲裤、及膝短裙 周日教堂礼拜西装 |
[03:45] | If you will not wear it in front of your grandmama’s church friends, | 你不会在奶奶教堂好友面前穿的东西 |
[03:48] | I do not want to see it in the courtroom. | 我也不想在法庭里看到 |
[03:51] | Okay. Wonderful. | 好了 很不错 |
[03:52] | -I’ll see y’all on Thursday. Yeah. -[bell ringing] | 大家周四见了 |
[03:55] | CeCe, can I have a moment? | 西西 能说几句话吗? |
[04:02] | Oh. I’m sorry. Here, let me help you. | 抱歉 来 我帮你 |
[04:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:10] | -What did I do wrong? -[Helen] Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. | -我犯什么错了? -完全没有 |
[04:13] | I just wanted to talk to you about your trial outfit. | 我只是想跟你谈谈庭审的装扮 |
[04:15] | -What about it? -Well, I don’t expect | -怎么了? -我觉得不会有很多青少女 |
[04:17] | there are many teenage girls who have a power suit in their wardrobe. | 会在衣柜里放着一件西装战衣 |
[04:21] | Yeah, no, not really my thing. | 是啊 我不是很喜欢 |
[04:23] | Well, there’s a very cool consignment shop in Castlewood, you should check it out. | 卡索伍德有家很不错的寄售商店 你应该去看看 |
[04:27] | I go there all the time. Crazy cheap. | 我一直都去那边 特别便宜 |
[04:30] | And a good suit will last you into college, at least. | 一套好西装至少能穿到大学 |
[04:33] | -I’ll check it out. -Good. | -我会去看看的 -很好 |
[04:36] | Wouldn’t have pegged CeCe for a teacher’s pet. | 没想到西西会做老师的宠物 |
[04:39] | Yeah, if Aunt Helen wants a snake for a pet. | 是啊 前提是海伦阿姨 想要一条蛇做宠物 |
[04:45] | Good morning, Chef. | 早上好 主厨 |
[04:47] | Uh, well, no, a good morning would be one | 不怎么好 如果是好的早上 |
[04:49] | where I was gifted with the superpower of understanding teenagers. | 那我应该要有理解青少年的超能力 |
[04:52] | [Erik laughs] | |
[04:54] | Can I make you some breakfast? | 我给你做点早餐? |
[04:55] | Oh, see, I made a fantastic breakfast. | 不用 我做了特别棒的早餐 |
[04:58] | Healthy, filling, perfectly plated. | 健康、饱腹、摆盘完美 |
[05:01] | Other kids would have wept over these pancakes alone. | 光是那些煎饼 就能让其他孩子哭喊着想吃了 |
[05:04] | Annie can’t be bothered. | 但安妮毫不动心 |
[05:06] | And how much did you eat? | 你吃了多少? |
[05:07] | Uh… [stammers] …I lost my appetite. | 我没了胃口 |
[05:10] | How lucky you work in a fully stocked kitchen, then. | 那你真幸运能在食品充足的厨房工作 |
[05:13] | You are a complete mother hen. | 你还真爱管闲事 |
[05:15] | [Erik chuckles] | |
[05:18] | Has Dr. Howie talked to you about mindfulness? | 霍华医生跟你说过正念吗? |
[05:21] | Yeah. I’m just not the meditating type. | 说过 只是我不喜欢冥想 |
[05:24] | Kinda shocked that I had to point that out. | 居然还要我来澄清 真是让我惊讶 |
[05:28] | I– I’m talking about taking stock of how you feel, | 我说的是要去分析你的感觉 |
[05:31] | of what you feel. | 你的感受 |
[05:33] | There’s more than one way to do this. | 这样做的方法不止一种 |
[05:36] | Meet me here first thing tomorrow morning, and I’ll show you. | 明天一大早来这里见我 我会教你 |
[05:41] | -All right. -All right? | -行 -行吧? |
[05:43] | -Better be there. -I will be there. | -最好要来啊 -我会来的 |
[05:45] | [Erik laughs] All right. | 好 |
[05:46] | Better show me something worth being there for. | 最好给我看看值得让我来的东西 |
[05:48] | [laughing] | |
[05:51] | [Neville sighs] | |
[05:55] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[05:56] | [Helen] Aw. | |
[05:58] | -I know you’re busy. -Neville, | -我知道你是大忙人 -纳威 |
[06:01] | I will never miss a chance to visit with you. | 我绝不会错过跟你见面的机会 |
[06:04] | [sighs] | |
[06:05] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么心事? |
[06:06] | Well, it seems I have come into a large hunk of property. | 我好像继承了一大片地产 |
[06:10] | -Oh. -And I don’t know what all else. | 其他的我就都不知道了 |
[06:14] | My cousin Benji passed away the other week. | 我表亲本吉前几周去世了 |
[06:16] | Oh, I forgot you two were kin. My condolences. | 我忘了你俩是亲戚 请节哀 |
[06:19] | Thank you. Uh… | 谢谢 |
[06:21] | Old Benji didn’t like many people. | 老本吉对许多人都不喜欢 |
[06:24] | He didn’t like much of anything outside the farm, | 农场之外的东西 他都不怎么喜欢 |
[06:27] | which he left to me. | 他把农场留给了我 |
[06:29] | And I’m grateful, but I just don’t know what to do with it. | 我很感激 但我不知道该拿它做什么 |
[06:33] | I don’t want to work it, clearly, and… | 显然 我不想去干农活 而且… |
[06:35] | Well, I just can’t bring myself to sell it. | 好吧 我也不忍心把它卖掉 |
[06:38] | This land has been in the family for generations. | 这片土地已经在家里传了好几代人 |
[06:41] | None of your children are interested? | 你的孩子都不感兴趣吗? |
[06:44] | Oh, none of them know a tractor from a teacup. | 他们没有一个人分得清农具与茶具 |
[06:46] | [Helen laughs] | |
[06:47] | And that’s fine, they’re on good paths, just distant ones. | 这也没关系 他们走的路都很好 只是跟务农风马牛不相及 |
[06:51] | You and Miss Grace raised beautiful people. | 你和格蕾丝小姐养育出了很美好的人 |
[06:54] | Well, they are gifts, to be sure. | 他们是上天的礼物 这是肯定的 |
[06:58] | Anyway, | 话说回来 |
[07:00] | you handled matters so well for Frances’s house, | 弗朗西丝的房子 你处理得非常好 |
[07:04] | I was hoping maybe you could do something similar with this. | 我心想你也许也能帮我处理这个 |
[07:08] | You know, keep the legacy goin’… | 保留遗留的风貌… |
[07:11] | -Benji would like that… -[Helen chuckles] | 本吉希望如此 |
[07:13] | …as much as Benji liked anything. | 尽管他喜欢的事情不多 |
[07:18] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[07:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | [door opens] | |
[07:31] | [door closes] | |
[07:33] | [Cal] Can I book a one-on-one with you? | 能跟你预约一对一课程吗? |
[07:36] | Hmm. | |
[07:37] | How’s your day goin’? | 你今天过得怎么样? |
[07:39] | [both chuckle] | |
[07:44] | I’m crunching numbers. | 我在分析数据 |
[07:46] | I need to get an assistant so I am not chained to this desk, | 我得找个助理 才能从这张桌子解放出来 |
[07:49] | but membership is just not growing fast enough. | 但现在会员增长还不够快 |
[07:52] | Well, I have a problem too. | 好吧 我也有个问题 |
[07:53] | Though it’s small in comparison, | 不过相比起来是个小问题 |
[07:57] | it’s about our date Saturday night. | 关于我们周六晚的约会 |
[08:01] | Salmon or steak, I can’t decide. | 三文鱼还是牛排 我很纠结 |
[08:03] | [laughs] | |
[08:06] | God call me home the day I say no to a steak. | 头可断血可流 牛排不能没有 |
[08:09] | Medium rare. | 三分熟 |
[08:11] | -Yes, ma’am. -[chuckles] | 好的 |
[08:13] | Any other instructions you would like to give me? | 还有什么其他的吩咐吗? |
[08:18] | [clears throat] | |
[08:20] | Mmm. | |
[08:22] | [Cal clears throat] | |
[08:29] | [exhales] | |
[08:32] | [Bill] All right. | 好了 |
[08:33] | There you go with some tea. | 给你喝点茶 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | [Bill sighs] | |
[08:38] | What are you doing? Shopping again? | 你在干什么?又在购物吗? |
[08:39] | Mama’s been on me about doing my wedding/baby registry. | 我妈一直在催我弄好 婚礼和育儿物品单 |
[08:43] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about all that baby stuff too much. | 育儿物品不必太担心 |
[08:48] | You know, Katie’s stuff is still in good shape. | 凯蒂的东西都还好着呢 |
[08:50] | She’s six. | 她六岁了 |
[08:52] | Standards have changed in the last few years. | 过去几年各项标准已经变了 |
[08:54] | You’re a pediatrician. Isn’t knowing that kind of your job, honey? | 你是儿科医生 这种事你应该知道吧 |
[08:57] | [laughs] Yes, it is, | 亲爱的? 是的 知道 |
[08:59] | and I take safety standards very seriously, | 而且我对待安全标准非常认真 |
[09:03] | but I’ve also been a dad three times, | 但我已经做过三次爸爸了 |
[09:05] | so I know all the stuff they shove at you. | 我知道他们给你推销的那些东西 |
[09:08] | [chuckles] They tell you your child’s gonna be a failure | 他们说要是不买那个 300美元的悬挂玩具 |
[09:11] | if he doesn’t get that 300-dollar mobile and God knows what else. | 或者其他乱七八糟的东西 |
[09:16] | Oh… | 你的孩子就会成长不顺 |
[09:17] | Trust me, those first couple of months, | 相信我 在最开始的几个月里 |
[09:20] | we’re gonna need a lot less than you think. | 我们需要的东西比你想的要少得多 |
[09:23] | Well, we’re at least gonna need a car seat to get this one home from the hospital, | 好吧 我们至少需要一个儿童座椅 把孩子从医院带回家 |
[09:27] | or were you planning on strapping our baby to the hood of our car? | 还是说你打算把孩子绑在引擎盖上? |
[09:30] | [chuckles] | |
[09:31] | Look at this car seat. | 看看这个儿童座椅 |
[09:33] | Highest safety ratings, it will fit in both of our cars. | 最高安全评级 我俩的车都能用 |
[09:37] | [Bill sighs] | |
[09:41] | Little expensive, isn’t it? | 有点贵了吧? |
[09:45] | Oh, so… | 所以说… |
[09:47] | you can buy Tyler a brand-new car, | 你可以给泰勒买辆全新的车 |
[09:50] | but our child can’t even get a car seat? | 但我们的孩子要个儿童座椅都不行? |
[09:52] | Tyler and his new car have nothing to do with you and our baby, okay? | 泰勒和他的新车 与你和我们的宝宝没关系 好吧? |
[09:57] | They do when you tell me that we can’t afford a decent car seat | 有关系 因为你对我说 我们买不起好的儿童座椅 |
[10:00] | or my dream house, | 买不起我梦想的房子 |
[10:01] | but you can go spend heaven knows how much on Tyler’s car. | 但你却买得起 泰勒那辆不知要花多少钱的车 |
[10:04] | -Please calm down. -No. No! | -请你冷静点 -不要 |
[10:07] | You said you wanted to build a life with me. | 你说你想和我建立一份生活 |
[10:09] | You left your wife for me. | 你为了我离开了你妻子 |
[10:10] | [scoffs] Forgive me for thinking that meant | 我以为这表示你终于要把我 |
[10:12] | you were going to finally put me first. | 放在第一位了 请原谅我这样想 |
[10:22] | I gotta go meet your brother. | 我得去见你弟弟 (加入心愿单) |
[10:33] | [groans] | |
[10:38] | [button clicks] | (已加入心愿单) |
[10:41] | [sighs] | |
[10:42] | [Maddie] Your dad and I will cover insurance | 我和你爸爸会付保险费 |
[10:44] | until you’re 18 and then you’ll pay. | 直到你满18岁 之后你自己付 |
[10:46] | Gas and basic maintenance is on you. | 油钱和基本维护费由你来付 |
[10:49] | You can only drive to school, to practice, and to pick up your siblings. | 你只能开车去学校、去训练 还有去接你弟弟妹妹 |
[10:54] | And at no point | 无论如何 |
[10:55] | will you have anyone in your car whose last name is not Townsend. | 车里都不能有汤森家意外的人 |
[10:59] | So, I can’t take the guys around or Cece. What’s the point of having a car then? | 所以我不能带朋友们或西西兜风 那我有车有什么用? |
[11:04] | The car is a responsibility, and you need to show me you can handle it. | 车是一份责任 你得让我看到你能应付得来 |
[11:08] | Keep your nose clean, and we’ll revisit it. | 别惹麻烦 我们会再次商量这个 |
[11:10] | Until then, those are the rules. | 在那之前 规矩就是这样 |
[11:11] | I get that you’re mad at Dad, but why are you punishing me? | 我知道你生爸爸的气 |
[11:17] | Uh… | 但为什么要惩罚我? |
[11:23] | -I’m really sorry. -Yeah. | -非常抱歉 -嗯 |
[11:28] | [Bill] Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | [Garth] Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | [Bill] You don’t drink? | 你不喝酒? |
[11:33] | I can’t. | 我不能喝酒 |
[11:34] | I don’t turn 21 till next month. | 我下个月才满21岁 |
[11:37] | Well, I probably should have known that. | 这一点我本应知道的 |
[11:39] | [both chuckle] | |
[11:41] | I’m sorry, it’s just, uh… | 抱歉 只是… |
[11:43] | Well, Noreen and I haven’t had much of a chance to talk about y’all’s family. | 我和诺琳不怎么有机会 谈论你们家的事 |
[11:49] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[11:51] | Well, it’s real nice to get to meet you now. | 现在能认识你 真的很不错 |
[11:54] | I’m looking forward to meeting everybody else. | 我期待见到其他人 |
[11:56] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:58] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:59] | It just seems right with her and I making a life together | 我和她要一起过日子了 见见家人也是对的 |
[12:02] | that I get to know y’all. | 这样我才能了解你们 |
[12:05] | You got your work cut out for you with Dad. | 你和我爸会有点难相处 |
[12:08] | Mom will come around easier, though. | 不过我觉得妈妈会更容易想通 |
[12:11] | Only thing we want for her and for that baby | 我们对她和宝宝只有一个愿望 |
[12:13] | is for them to be happy. | 就是让他们幸福 |
[12:15] | Well, we’re on the same page, then, | 那我们的想法是一致的 |
[12:18] | ’cause that’s all I want for her too. | 因为我也只希望她幸福 |
[12:21] | Make her happy. | 让她幸福 |
[12:30] | Well, this isn’t quite what I pictured when you said mindfulness. | 你说正念 我想象的可不是这样 |
[12:35] | [both laugh] | |
[12:38] | [Erik] There was some people I was talking to the other day. | 前些天我跟一些人聊天了 |
[12:40] | [Dana Sue] Mm-hmm. | 他们提醒了我 静止有许多种形式 |
[12:41] | [Erik] They reminded me that stillness comes in many forms, | 他们提醒了我 静止有许多种形式 |
[12:46] | but you have to give yourself permission and forgiveness to find it. | 要给自己准许和宽恕 才能找到静止 |
[12:55] | [Dana Sue] You know, I haven’t been fishing since… | 自从我爸爸去世后 |
[12:58] | since my daddy died. | 我就没钓过鱼 |
[13:01] | He started bringing me out here | 我一到可以钓鱼的年龄 |
[13:03] | as soon as I was old enough to bait a hook. | 他就开始把我带到这里来 |
[13:10] | I didn’t realize how much I missed it. | 我都没意识到我有多想念这事 |
[13:13] | You miss him? | 你想念他吗? |
[13:16] | Oh, yeah. Every day. | 想 每天都想 |
[13:20] | He was my hero, | 他是我的英雄 |
[13:22] | and I told him… everything. | 我对他知无不言 言无不尽 |
[13:26] | No matter how busy he got, he always had time for me. | 无论他多忙 总是能为我找出时间 |
[13:34] | Well, I mean, for anyone who needed him. | 为所有需要他的人找出时间 |
[13:40] | I wanted to be just like him. | 我想成为他那样的人 |
[13:47] | You know, I told you before that you’re a good boss. | 我之前对你说过 你是个好上司 |
[13:51] | But what I haven’t told you… | 但我还没对你说 |
[13:54] | is you’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[13:57] | When I came to Sullivan’s… | 我来沙利文餐厅时 |
[14:00] | I was at… | 我… |
[14:04] | one of the lowest points in my life. | 处在人生最低落的时候 |
[14:09] | What brought you so low, if you don’t mind my asking? | 如果你不介意我问的话 是什么让你那么低落? |
[14:16] | My wife died. | 我妻子去世了 |
[14:19] | Oh. | |
[14:20] | It was sudden. | 非常突然 |
[14:22] | There was absolutely nothing I could do to help… | 我完全无能为力… |
[14:27] | even though I believed I should be able to. | 尽管我以为我应该能做点什么 |
[14:33] | It stripped me to my bones. | 我难受得不能自已 |
[14:35] | I felt completely out of control. | 我感觉完全失去了控制 |
[14:42] | It’s why I went to culinary school… | 所以我才去了烹饪学校 |
[14:45] | and came to Sullivan’s: | 来到了沙利文餐厅 |
[14:47] | to find a place with order… | 找到一个有秩序的地方 |
[14:51] | that made sense. | 有合理秩序的地方 |
[14:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[14:56] | [Erik] No, no. I– I’m the sorry one. | 不 该说对不起的人是我 |
[14:58] | I brought you out here to talk about your problems, not mine. | 我带你来这里 要谈的是你的问题 不是我的问题 |
[15:02] | [Dana Sue chuckles] No, don’t you dare apologize. | 不 你千万别道歉 |
[15:04] | This– This– This whole friendship thing, | 友谊这种东西 |
[15:08] | this is a two-way street. | 是双向的 |
[15:12] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[15:14] | for sharing. | 分享你的事情 |
[15:18] | [chuckles] | |
[15:22] | [Kyle] You’re coming to the play, right? | 你要来看戏剧的吧? |
[15:24] | [Annie] Wrong. I’m grounded | 你错了 |
[15:26] | until a couple of weeks past eternity, remember? | 我被禁足到了时间尽头 记得吗? |
[15:28] | But this is a school thing. It’s educational. Convince your mom! | 但这是学校的事 很有教育意义 说服你妈妈吧 |
[15:32] | It’s really that important to you? | 这事真的对你很重要吗? |
[15:37] | Love takes the meaning in love’s confidence. | “恋人们理应明白彼此所说的话 |
[15:39] | I mean that my heart unto yours is knit | 我的心和你的心系在一起 |
[15:41] | so that but one heart we may make of it. | 打成一片 无法分开” |
[15:44] | That’s pretty! | 很优美 |
[15:45] | Well, they’re actually Lysander’s lines, | 这些其实是拉山德的台词 |
[15:47] | but they’re also… | 但也是… |
[15:50] | a really great example of iambic pentameter. | 抑扬格五音步很好的示例 |
[15:53] | You can just tell your mom it’s important for English class. | 你可以对你妈妈说这对英文课很重要 |
[15:55] | I’ll talk to her. Maybe she’ll say yes ’cause it’s you. | 我会跟她说的 因为是你 所以她可能会同意 |
[15:58] | We’ll see. | 我们等着看吧 |
[16:03] | [Annie] Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:04] | -Hey, Annie. -Hey. | 安妮 |
[16:08] | [Bill] Thank you. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢 我们再联系 |
[16:20] | New pharma rep going around? | 有新的药厂销售代表? |
[16:23] | No, she was interviewing to be your replacement. | 不是 她是来面试你的职位 |
[16:27] | You mean temp nurse, right? For when I start maternity leave? | 你是指临时工护士? 在我产假期间替代我? |
[16:30] | Oh, I just assumed that after you’d had the baby, you’d stay home. | 我以为你生完孩子后会留在家里 |
[16:35] | I am, for 12 weeks of maternity leave, and then I’m coming back. | 是啊 在家休12周的产假 之后我会回来上班 |
[16:39] | Okay, all right. How was I supposed to know that? | 好吧 这我怎么知道? |
[16:42] | Because I never said I was quitting, for one. | 比如说 我从来没说我要辞职 |
[16:45] | You don’t think I’d say something if I was planning to stay home? | 要是我计划全职在家 你觉得我不会跟你说吗? |
[16:48] | Noreen. All right. All right. | 诺琳 好了 |
[16:51] | I just figured you would, okay? I mean, that’s what… | 我只是以为你会那样 好吧?以前… |
[16:56] | [scoffs] I’m sorry to disappoint you, Bill. | 很抱歉让你失望了 比尔 |
[16:59] | I’m not Maddie. | 我可不是麦迪 |
[17:07] | [doorbell rings] | |
[17:09] | [sighs] | |
[17:12] | -Hi. | -Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[17:13] | [chuckles] | |
[17:15] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but what are you doing here? | 别误会我的意思 不过你来这里做什么? |
[17:19] | Thought I could help. | 我想着我能帮把手 |
[17:20] | I was at Morton’s when Miss Grace took your order. | 格蕾丝小姐接你的单时 我正好在沃顿餐厅 |
[17:23] | I offered to deliver since it was on my way. | 反正顺路 我就说我来送餐好了 |
[17:24] | -Extra pepperoni if you’re, um– -[Katie] I need a knife! | -多加了辣香肠给… -我需要一把刀 |
[17:28] | Please. Come in. If you dare. | 请进来吧 |
[17:32] | Ah. | 如果你敢的话 |
[17:37] | These aren’t sharp enough. | 这剪刀不够锋利 |
[17:39] | Okay. Oh! Yeah, you know what? Why don’t we take a break, sweetie? | 好吧 我们休息一下吧 宝贝 |
[17:42] | Coach Cal came to see us. | 卡尔教练来看我们了 |
[17:44] | He brought pizza. | 他带了披萨 |
[17:45] | -Pepperoni? -Extra. | -辣香肠呢? -多加了很多 |
[17:48] | Do you know anything about dinosaurs? | 你了解恐龙吗? |
[17:50] | [Cal] What kind of dinosaurs? | 哪种恐龙? |
[17:51] | Liopleurodons. | 滑齿龙 |
[17:53] | [Cal] Nope. No idea. | 不了解 |
[17:56] | [Katie laughs] | |
[18:00] | [Cal speaking indistinctly] | |
[18:02] | -Katie? -[Katie growling] | 凯蒂? |
[18:03] | [Cal laughing] | |
[18:07] | -[Katie] Down here. -[Maddie] What in heaven’s name? | -下面这里 |
[18:09] | Uh… I’m a swimming dinosaur. | -这是干什么啊? 我是一头游泳的恐龙 |
[18:11] | [laughs] | |
[18:12] | [chokes] Have mercy, Miss Katie! | 手下留情 凯蒂小姐 |
[18:15] | [Cal laughs] | |
[18:16] | I’ve got big teeth so I can eat all the other dinosaurs, Mom. | 我有大牙齿 所以我能吃掉其他所有恐龙 妈妈 |
[18:20] | Wait, is that why you wanted to cut up all those dinosaurs in your diorama? | 等等 你就是因为这个 才想剪掉立体书里的那些恐龙? |
[18:23] | Because they’re food? | 因为它们是食物? |
[18:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:26] | [Maddie] Okay, well, we’ll take care of that, | 好了 这事以后再说 |
[18:28] | but for right now, my little carnivore, it’s time for some real food. | 现在 我的小食肉动物 我们该吃真正的食物了 |
[18:30] | -Come here! -[Katie giggles] | 来吧 |
[18:32] | [Cal grunts] | |
[18:33] | -Coach Cal? -Yeah? | -卡尔教练? -嗯? |
[18:35] | Are you going to stay and help with my dinosaurs? | 你要留下来帮我弄恐龙吗? |
[18:38] | Can I, Miss Katie? Sounds like fun. | 我可以吗 凯蒂小姐? 听起来很有趣 |
[18:40] | [Katie laughs] | |
[18:43] | Come here, I’m gonna eat you! | 来 我们要吃了你 |
[18:50] | [Dana Sue] Yes, you are right, | 对 你说得对 |
[18:52] | Kyle’s play has educational value, | 凯尔的戏剧有教育意义 |
[18:55] | so you may go. | 你可以去 |
[18:56] | Mom, thank you so– | 妈 太谢谢你… |
[18:57] | But you are going with the Townsends | 但你要跟汤森家的人一起去 |
[19:01] | and this is just because it is Shakespeare and Kyle. | 而且这次只是因为莎士比亚和凯尔 |
[19:05] | Yes, ma’am. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[19:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:13] | You’re not gonna make me talk? | 你不逼我开口说话? |
[19:15] | Tell you my deep, dark, teenage secrets? | 说出我深邃黑暗的青春秘密? |
[19:19] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[19:22] | will that help you achieve inner peace? | 那样能让你内心平静吗? |
[19:24] | What? [laughs] | 什么? |
[19:27] | We can talk about anything you want. | 你想谈什么 我们都可以谈 |
[19:36] | Seriously, thanks for letting me go to the play. | 说真的 谢谢你让我去看那部戏剧 |
[19:39] | Kyle’s been talking about it nonstop. | 凯尔一直不停地在跟我说 |
[19:41] | -Oh, has he? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[19:44] | He was quoting it on the way to school the other day. | 那天上学路上 他还在说里面的词 |
[19:46] | I, like, both wish I were that obsessed with anything | 我既希望自己能有 那么令我痴迷的东西 |
[19:49] | and kinda feel like he could take it down half a notch, you know? | 同时也希望他能稍微冷静一点 你知道吗? |
[19:52] | [laughs] | |
[19:53] | Yeah. Makes sense. | 是啊 有道理 |
[19:57] | I was hoping that this will count | 我希望这次能算作 |
[19:58] | for one of my cultural events bonus credits | 我在英文课上的 |
[20:00] | -for English class… -Mm-hmm. | 文化活动额外学分 |
[20:02] | …because frankly, I could use a point or two. | 因为坦白说 我确实需要多拿几分 |
[20:04] | [Dana Sue laughs] | |
[20:16] | Dad? | 爸? |
[20:17] | Oh, hey, Kyle. | 嘿 凯尔 |
[20:20] | School out already? | 这就放学了? |
[20:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[20:22] | Oh, I’m just going through some of this stuff, | 我只是在翻一翻这些东西 |
[20:26] | trying to find some things for the new little one. | 给新的小家伙找点能用的东西 |
[20:30] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[20:31] | Well, that’d be great. Thanks. | 那就太好了 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Why don’t you get down on that one, see what we got? | 你看看那个吧 有什么东西? |
[20:40] | [chuckles] | |
[20:41] | Do you need a monitor? | 要宝宝监视器吗? |
[20:43] | Actually, we do. | 我们还真需要 |
[20:45] | [chuckles] Yeah, these things are surprisingly handy. | 这些东西真的很好用 |
[20:52] | So how are you doing, son? Keeping those grades up? | 你怎么样 儿子?成绩保持得挺好? |
[20:55] | They’re fine, | 还行吧 |
[20:56] | and I handled the tickets this afternoon. | 我今天下午把票搞定了 |
[20:58] | Yours and Noreen’s will be waiting for you at will call. | 你和诺琳的票在取票处等着你们 |
[21:01] | Oh, your play, that’s coming up, that’s right. | 哦对 你那部戏剧要上演了 |
[21:05] | -Tell me the name of your character again. -Puck. | -再跟我说说你角色的名字 -帕克 |
[21:09] | He’s one of the most important characters of Shakespeare. | 他是莎士比亚笔下最重要的角色之一 |
[21:11] | Well, that’s terrific. | 真不错 |
[21:15] | It’s the theater version of being picked for varsity. | 这在戏剧界就等同于 入选了大学的校运动队 |
[21:21] | All right. That’s terrific. I’m proud of you, son. | 好 真不错 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[21:25] | Looking forward to seeing it. | 我很期待看一看 |
[21:28] | [Maddie] What’s going on here? | 这是什么情况? |
[21:31] | Oh, hey, Maddie. | 嘿 麦迪 |
[21:33] | I thought I’d take some of this stuff off your hands. | 我觉得我能帮你处理掉一些东西 |
[21:37] | Kyle, go inside, please. | 凯尔 进屋去 |
[21:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[21:41] | -Bye, Dad. -All right. | -拜拜 爸 -好的 |
[21:44] | Thanks for the help, bud. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[21:47] | Well, I see that you still have a copy of the garage key. | 看来你还有车库的钥匙 |
[21:51] | I’ll take that. | 交给我吧 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:00] | Hey, listen, I’m sorry about all this mess. | 听着 很抱歉搞得这么乱 |
[22:02] | I didn’t know that you rearranged in there. | 我并不知道你把里面重新做了布置 |
[22:04] | It’s ’cause it’s not your house anymore. | 那是因为这已经不是你家了 |
[22:08] | How did you think that this would be okay? | 你怎么会觉得自己可以这样做? |
[22:11] | Well, I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道了 我只是… |
[22:13] | Well, come on, I just figured nobody in this house | 拜托 我只是觉得这屋子里的人 |
[22:15] | needs this stuff anymore, | 已经用不上这些东西了 |
[22:17] | so why doesn’t the baby get the benefit, right? | 所以为什么不让小宝宝获益呢? |
[22:19] | I mean, I paid for most of this stuff anyways. | 反正这里大部分东西都是我买的 |
[22:21] | It’s not… about the money, Bill. | 这不是…钱的问题 比尔 |
[22:26] | It’s about the fact that you didn’t even take into consideration | 问题在于 你来我家里 |
[22:30] | how I would feel about you coming into my house | 拿走我孩子的东西 |
[22:33] | and taking my children’s things | 给你在婚内出轨厮混的那个女人 |
[22:35] | for the woman that you were screwing while we were still married. | 你压根没有考虑到我的感受 |
[22:39] | All right, look… | 好了 听着… |
[22:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:42] | -Are you? -Yes. | -是吗? -是的 |
[22:44] | [scoffs] | |
[22:46] | I don’t think you are, | 我不信 |
[22:48] | because you never take anyone else’s feelings into consideration. | 因为你从来都不考虑别人的感受 |
[22:51] | You never ask. | 你从来不问 |
[22:53] | You just do what you want | 你就是随心所欲 |
[22:55] | and then you leave the rest of us to deal with the damage. | 让我们其他人来处理你造成的伤害 |
[22:57] | Hey, that’s not fair and completely untrue. | 这样说不公平 而且完全不是事实 |
[23:00] | You didn’t ask when you came into here. | 你来这里之前 没有问过我 |
[23:02] | You didn’t ask before you bought Ty a new car, | 你给阿泰买新车之前 没有问过我 |
[23:05] | and you certainly didn’t ask before you blew up our marriage. | 当然 你在毁掉我们婚姻之前 也没有问过我 |
[23:08] | Hey! I worked hard for this family. I sacrificed– | 喂 我为这个家辛苦工作 我牺牲了… |
[23:11] | That’s what parenting is, Bill! | 为人父母就是这样 比尔 |
[23:15] | That’s also what marriage is all about. | 婚姻也是一个道理 |
[23:17] | It’s about sacrifice and giving. | 重点在于牺牲和奉献 |
[23:22] | It’s also supposed to be a two-way street, | 这应该是双向的 |
[23:24] | but… but you just take. | 但你只会索取 |
[23:27] | [sighs] Hell, you took 20 years of my life, | 你拿走了我20年的人生 |
[23:30] | what’s a few kids’ things along the way? | 孩子的一点东西又算什么呢? |
[23:34] | Just tell me, Bill… | 跟我直说吧 比尔 |
[23:36] | did you finally get what you wanted? | 你终于得到你想要的了吗? |
[24:00] | You’re not Isaac. | 你不是艾萨克 |
[24:01] | Well, thanks for noticing. | 谢谢你注意到了 |
[24:02] | [Helen chuckles] Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[24:04] | [chuckles] I’m stocking for the after-work workout crowd. | 我在为下班后健身的人群补充物资 |
[24:07] | You never leave your kitchen this close to dinner. | 你从来不会在晚餐时段离开厨房 |
[24:09] | Well, Isaac and Erik have it under control, | 那里有艾萨克和埃里克控场 |
[24:13] | and I should be here more often, | 我应该多来来这里 |
[24:14] | not leaving Maddie feeling like she’s doing this all alone. | 别让麦迪觉得一切都是她一个人做 |
[24:19] | You’re a pod person. | 你被附身了吧 |
[24:20] | Oh, hush! | 闭嘴啦 |
[24:21] | [laughs] Oh, here, look, I want you to try something. | 来 我想让你试吃一点东西 |
[24:26] | [humming] | |
[24:28] | Uh, let me get you a good one. Here you go. | 我给你一颗好的 给 |
[24:36] | That strawberry is perfect. | 这颗草莓简直完美 |
[24:37] | [Dana Sue] I know, I know, | 是啊 |
[24:39] | and enjoy it while you can, my vendor died. | 趁现在赶快吃吧 我的供货商去世了 |
[24:42] | It’s gonna be a heck of a time trying to replace him. | 要找人替代他肯定要花不少时间 |
[24:47] | Your vendor wouldn’t have been Benji Hayes, by any chance, huh? | 你的供货商 不会正好是本吉·海斯吧? |
[24:51] | How the heck do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[24:54] | Oh. Oh, oh, oh. | |
[24:57] | Are you handling his estate? | 你在处理他的遗产? |
[24:59] | Dana Sue. | 达娜·苏 |
[25:00] | [chuckles] Okay. I– I know. Attorney-client privilege. | 好了 我知道 |
[25:03] | -[chuckles] Thanks. -Even if the guy’s dead. | 律师要为客户保密 -谢谢 -哪怕那人已经去世了 |
[25:06] | Dana Sue! | 达娜·苏 |
[25:08] | I don’t even want to know. | 我都不想知道 |
[25:09] | Don’t tell me. [chuckles] | 别告诉我 |
[25:11] | -All right, let me pose a hypothetical. -Okay. | -好吧 让我提出一种假设 -好的 |
[25:15] | If a certain individual | 假设某个人过去几年里 |
[25:17] | was sustaining the co-op with his own money for the past few years– | 都在用自己的钱支撑合作社 |
[25:20] | Oh, that dear man. | 真是大好人 |
[25:22] | Oh, that dear hypothetical man. | 真是个假设中的大好人 |
[25:25] | Better. [chuckles] | 这样好点了 |
[25:27] | And that source of funding went away. | 而那笔资金源不在了 |
[25:31] | Because he went away. God rest his soul. | 因为他人不在了 愿他安息 |
[25:34] | Would that impact you significantly? | 这会对你有很大影响吗? 我 |
[25:36] | Uh, me, the farmer’s market, several other restaurants. | 农贸市场 其他几家餐厅 |
[25:41] | See, if Benji didn’t have it, he knew who did. | 如果本吉自己没有 那他肯定知道谁有 |
[25:44] | His prices were fair, his produce was divine. | 他的价格公道 产品优良 |
[25:47] | I mean, the co-op’s still running so far, | 目前合作社还在运作 |
[25:49] | but rumor has it that nobody knows who’s going to take over his land, | 但传言说 没人知道谁会接管他的土地 |
[25:53] | so the real estate developers are just circling. | 所以房产开发商都在围着转 |
[25:57] | The end of an era. | 一个时代结束了 |
[26:05] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[26:09] | [stammers] I’m looking for Noreen? | 我找诺琳? |
[26:12] | [chuckles] | |
[26:13] | I bet you’re Kyle. | 你肯定是凯尔吧 |
[26:14] | Dude, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:16] | I’m Garth, Noreen’s brother. | 我是诺琳的弟弟加斯 |
[26:18] | Neen, you got company. | 琳姐 有人来找你了 |
[26:20] | Congrats on your play, man, Noreen was telling me all about it. | 祝贺你的戏剧上演 哥们 诺琳刚刚在跟我说呢 |
[26:23] | -She has? -Oh, yeah, I mean, | -是吗? -是啊 |
[26:24] | she can’t stop bragging about her awesome stepkids. | 她止不住炫耀自己厉害的继子 |
[26:27] | Hey, kiddo. What brings you here? | 孩子 你怎么来了? |
[26:29] | I’mma leave you all to it. You need anything from the store? | 我就不打扰你们了 你需要我从店里带什么东西吗? |
[26:31] | Um, uh, Vienna sausages if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 带点维也纳香肠 |
[26:34] | -Cravings are weird. -[boys laugh] | 好这口 真奇怪 |
[26:36] | Nice to meet you, Kyle. | 很高兴认识你 凯尔 |
[26:38] | Come on, sit down. | 来坐吧 |
[26:43] | Noreen, I came to give you this. | 诺琳 我来给你这个 |
[26:45] | And who is this? | 这是谁? |
[26:47] | His name is Legs. | 它叫腿腿 |
[26:49] | When I was little, I took him everywhere. | 小时候 我去哪儿都带着它 |
[26:51] | He was my best friend | 它是我最好的朋友 |
[26:53] | and I thought the baby could use a friend like that. | 我想你的小宝宝也能有这样的朋友 |
[26:56] | My goodness, Kyle, that is just the sweetest thing. | 我的天 凯尔 你真是个小暖男 |
[27:00] | You know, you are probably one of the most caring people I have ever met. | 你大概是我认识的最关心别人的人了 |
[27:03] | You’re gonna make some girl real lucky one day. | 以后你的女朋友真是太幸运了 |
[27:08] | Uh-oh. | |
[27:09] | Same girl we’ve been talking about? | 就是你一直挂在嘴上的那位? |
[27:11] | Yup. | 是的 |
[27:13] | -Finally told her how I feel. -And? | -我终于把我的感觉告诉她了 -然后呢? |
[27:15] | And nothing! She didn’t even get what I was saying. | 什么都没发生 她甚至没懂我的意思 |
[27:18] | Did you say it in plain English or did you get all actory? | 你是直白地说出来了 |
[27:22] | Mm… Little actory maybe? | 还是演戏演出来? 可能演了一点点吧 |
[27:25] | -Maybe? -Okay. | -可能? -好吧 |
[27:26] | I used one of the speeches from the show, | 我用了剧里的台词 |
[27:28] | but it’s the Bard, | 但那是莎翁啊 |
[27:29] | it’s not like I’m ever gonna say anything better than him. | 我说不出比他更好的话了 |
[27:31] | You will if you’re speaking from your heart. | 如果你说真心话 那就比他好 |
[27:34] | And sometimes it’s best to just keep it simple. | 而且有时候简单才是最好的 |
[27:39] | What if she still doesn’t get it? | 要是她依然不明白呢? |
[27:43] | Then maybe it’s time to move on. | 那也许是时候向前看了 |
[27:50] | Now I attempt to be a loving, forgiving, Christian woman, | 我尽量做一个 有爱、宽恕他人的女基督教徒 |
[27:56] | but the nerve of that man. | 但那男人胆子也太大了 |
[27:58] | Hm. Bill is nothing if not proof that common sense ain’t common. | 比尔证明了不是每个人都懂常识 |
[28:01] | All right. What did he take? ‘Cause Helen and I will go get it back. | 他拿走什么了?我和海伦会去拿回来 |
[28:03] | You know I would… It is theft. | 我肯定会…这是盗窃 |
[28:06] | -Yeah! -Do you want me to file a police report? | -是啊 -你想让我去报警吗? |
[28:07] | No. I’m done. | 不用 我没事了 |
[28:10] | I mean, staring at him in my driveway | 在我家车道上看着他 |
[28:12] | with all the leftover junk of our lives, | 看着我们生活残留下来的那堆垃圾 |
[28:16] | he is everything that I do not want anymore. | 他的一分一毫我都不再想要了 |
[28:20] | We had some good times | 我们有过快乐的时光 |
[28:21] | and he gave me three beautiful children who are the reason that I breathe, | 他给了我三个漂亮的孩子 他们是我活着的理由 |
[28:24] | but, Lord, if I could have just thrown him out with the trash, I would have. | 但是 天啊 若我能把他和垃圾一起扔走 我会的 |
[28:29] | Amen, sister. | 阿门 姐们 |
[28:31] | Now we’ve established that Bill is not what you want, | 现在我们已经确定比尔不是你想要的 |
[28:33] | can we move on to what you do? | 那我们能聊聊你想要的人吗? |
[28:35] | Namely a tall, handsome, ripped coach | 也就是又高又帅、身材健壮的教练 |
[28:38] | who was quizzing me about your favorite foods the other day. | 他那天还拷问我 你最爱的食物是什么呢 |
[28:41] | Oh, really? Since when have you two become such close friends? | 真的吗? 你俩何时变成亲密朋友了? |
[28:44] | Oh, we are bonding over the future of Serenity’s youth | 我们以宁静镇青年的未来而沟通感情 |
[28:47] | and it’s very noble | 那非常高尚 |
[28:48] | and that’s not what we’re talking about right now, but you, | 不过我们现在不聊这个 而是聊你 |
[28:51] | Cal, | 卡尔 |
[28:52] | -dinner, and a possible naked dessert. -[Dana Sue] Mmm. | 晚餐 |
[28:55] | Oh. | 也许还可能有裸身甜点 |
[28:56] | Okay, I’m gonna need a little bit of a refill, please. | 好吧 给我加点酒 |
[28:58] | No, no, no! No. | 不 |
[28:59] | I’m not gonna pour this out | 你不吐真言 |
[29:01] | -until you pour it out. -Pour it out. | 我就不倒酒 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | I like Cal. | 我喜欢卡尔 |
[29:05] | Mm-hmm. | |
[29:06] | -I want Cal. -More. | -我想要卡尔 -继续说 |
[29:08] | There are no words to describe how thoroughly and completely I want Cal. | 我完完全全、彻彻底底地想要卡尔 没有言语可以形容 |
[29:13] | [Dana Sue chuckles] | |
[29:14] | But I don’t know, I just… I want it to be perfect. | 不过 我不知道了 我只是… 我想让它很完美 |
[29:18] | Because so many things are. | 不完美的事情多了去了 |
[29:20] | Your nerves are talking and not your heart. | 你说这话是因为紧张 不是你的真心话 |
[29:23] | Tell the first to shut up and listen to the second. | 丢掉第一个冒出的想法 好好听第二个想法 |
[29:25] | Yeah, and, you know, this is not just about you. | 是啊 而且这也不仅是关于你 |
[29:27] | Okay? I have sworn off men | 好吧?我一直把男人赶开 |
[29:29] | until the scorch marks from Ronnie’s burnt clothes | 直到草坪上烧罗尼衣服烧出来的焦痕 |
[29:31] | are off that lawn, | 消失不见 |
[29:32] | so you have got to have enough fun for the both of us, | 所以你得玩够我们两人份的开心才行 |
[29:36] | -you hear me? -I will, okay. | -听到没? -好了 我会的 |
[29:38] | I just had to get my mind right. | 我只是得理顺思绪 |
[29:39] | [Dana Sue] All right, get it right. | 好 理顺吧 |
[29:42] | What’s going on over there? | 你那边是怎么回事? |
[29:43] | [Helen] Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:44] | We’re talking about you. | 我们聊的是你 |
[29:46] | [Maddie] Well, now we’re talking about you. | 现在转而聊你了 |
[29:48] | Come on, talk to us. | 来吧 跟我们说说 |
[29:51] | I miss Ryan. | 我想莱恩了 |
[29:55] | [sighs] | |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:57] | [Helen] Between mock trials and then this new client, and… | 先是模拟法庭 之后又有这位新的委托人 |
[30:01] | I’ve been thinking things through a bit, | 但我一直在思考一些事 |
[30:04] | thinking about how I want my life to move forward, | 思考我希望自己的生活如何前进 |
[30:07] | what I… what I want for Serenity. | 我想为宁静镇实现什么 |
[30:10] | And you two are my rocks, | 你们俩是我的死党 |
[30:11] | you know that, but… | 这你们知道 可是… |
[30:13] | sometimes I just… | 有时候我就是… |
[30:14] | I want to turn around and share things with him. | 我想转过头 跟他分享一些事情 |
[30:18] | -Yeah. -But I can’t, | -嗯 -但我办不到 |
[30:21] | because he’s discussing irrigation with farmers in Mali. | 因为他正在马里跟农夫讨论灌溉的事 |
[30:24] | Lord, it sounds so humanitarian and perfect, | 天啊 听起来真有人道主义 真完美 |
[30:28] | you can’t even get mad at him. | 你都没法对他生气 |
[30:29] | -Right? -[Maddie] No. | -对吧? -没错 |
[30:30] | [Dana Sue] He’ll be back, Helen. | 他会回来的 海伦 |
[30:32] | You know you deserve to be happy, right? | 你知道你值得获得幸福的吧? |
[30:37] | Both of you do. | 你俩都是 |
[30:38] | We all do. | 我们全都是 |
[30:41] | -Absolutely. -Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[30:43] | [chuckles] | |
[30:48] | [phone chiming] | |
[30:50] | -[Ryan] Hey. -Oh. | 嘿 |
[30:53] | Hey. Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 不是吧 对不起 |
[30:55] | Did I wake you up? | 我吵醒你了吗? |
[30:57] | Oh, it’s all right. I, um… | 没有 没关系 |
[30:59] | I have to leave for Bamako in an hour. | 一小时后我就得出发去巴马科 |
[31:03] | -Is everything okay? -Oh, I’m fine, | -你一切都好吧? -我还好 |
[31:05] | I just wanted to see you, that’s all. | 我只是想见见你而已 |
[31:09] | I miss you too. | 我也想你了 |
[31:10] | Hmm. | |
[31:11] | How did your meeting go the other day? | 你那天的会议怎么样? |
[31:15] | Complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[31:17] | You don’t have any contacts in organic farming | 你在大西洋的这一头 |
[31:19] | on this side of the Atlantic, do you? | 不会认识有机农业方面的人吧? |
[31:21] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你具体想找什么? |
[31:23] | [chuckles] I don’t know enough about farming to know what I’m looking for. | 我对农业不够了解 不知道我要找的是什么 |
[31:27] | My client inherited a piece of land, | 我的委托人继承了一片地 |
[31:30] | uh, that’s part of a co-op that he wants to keep going, | 那片地是合作社的一部分 他想继续运营 |
[31:33] | except the deceased was the money behind everything | 但是之前的资金都来自逝者 |
[31:37] | and those funds have almost run dry. | 而那些资金都快用完了 |
[31:39] | So you need someone to help build new vendor relationships, | 所以你需要 找人帮助建立新的供应商关系 |
[31:44] | find money to rebuild, | 找到重建的资金 |
[31:46] | and then get the other members of the group | 然后让团体的其他成员 |
[31:48] | to take over what the deceased was handling? | 接管逝者生前做的业务? |
[31:50] | Yes, yes, and yes. | 没错 全都说对了 |
[31:52] | [laughing] | |
[31:54] | But is that impossible? | 但这种事不可能吧? |
[31:57] | Not at all. In fact, | 完全不会 事实上 |
[32:00] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[32:01] | You do? | 真的? |
[32:03] | [yawning] | |
[32:06] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:07] | You are my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[32:11] | Go to sleep, | 快睡吧 |
[32:13] | and email me the details in the morning. | 早上把详细信息电邮给我 |
[32:15] | -Your morning. -[Helen chuckles] | 你那边的早上 |
[32:17] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[32:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:21] | -I miss you. -I love you. | -我想你 -我爱你 |
[32:23] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[32:28] | Hmm. | |
[32:36] | All right, you can open them now. | 好了 可以张开了 |
[32:39] | You’re saving for an apartment, you can’t afford this. | 你在存钱买房呢 买不起这个的 |
[32:42] | Daddy kicked in. | 爸爸出钱了 |
[32:43] | He said no grandbaby of his would be riding around in no cut-rate car seat. | 他说自己的孙子孙女 不能用廉价儿童座椅 |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会非常想你的 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[32:53] | I’m so glad I got to see your life here. | 我很高兴能看到你在这里的生活 |
[32:57] | I know you said you were fine, | 我知道你说过你很好 |
[32:59] | but I had to see for myself. | 但我得亲自来看看 |
[33:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:07] | You’re sure you’re okay? | 你确定你真的没事吗? |
[33:13] | See you soon? | 咱们很快再见? |
[33:17] | Won’t be but a blink. | 一眨眼的功夫 |
[33:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:20] | [Noreen] Be safe. | 注意安全 (宁静镇中学出品:仲夏夜之梦) |
[33:44] | -Oh! Should we take these two? -Yeah. | -要坐这俩座位吗? -好 |
[33:46] | Hey, kids. There’s four right here. | 孩子们 这里有四个座位 |
[33:51] | -Are you excited? -Thanks. | -你激动吗? -谢谢 |
[33:53] | -Here, come sit next to me. -This is fine. | -来 坐我旁边 -借过一下 |
[33:55] | Yeah, just sit right here. | 就坐这里 |
[34:05] | Do you want to switch seats with me, Katie? | 你想跟我换个位子吗 凯蒂? |
[34:07] | Nope. | 不想 |
[34:18] | -[woman] Here you go, sir. -Thank you. | -给 先生 -谢谢 |
[34:20] | Two tickets under Bill Townsend. | 比尔·汤森 |
[34:24] | Here you are. | 两张票 |
[34:25] | And I would like to send a flower to a cast member. | 我想送花给一位演员 |
[34:31] | You know, flowers aren’t really a guy thing. | 送花可不是男孩子的做法 |
[34:33] | They are in theater, | 剧院里这样做 |
[34:35] | and it’s a tradition here. Kyle told me so. | 而且这是这里的传统 卡尔告诉我的 |
[34:40] | [Bill’s phone vibrating] | (爸爸和诺琳) |
[34:47] | Oh, Maribelle Stapleton’s got the chicken pox. | 玛丽贝尔·斯泰普尔顿得了水痘 |
[34:50] | Her fever spiked. | 突然发高烧了 |
[34:52] | Why are they texting you? | 为什么给你发短信? |
[34:54] | I’m on call tonight. | 我今晚值班 |
[34:56] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[34:57] | Well, darling, don’t be mad at me about that, | 亲爱的 别为这事生我的气 |
[35:00] | I’m doing my job here. | 我这是工作 |
[35:02] | Go on, I’ll see you at home, all right? | 你去吧 我们回家见 好吧? |
[35:05] | [sighs] | |
[35:08] | I’m so sorry, I messed up on this card. May I have another one, please? | 真是抱歉 这张卡片写坏了 能再给我一张吗? |
[35:12] | -Of course. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[35:14] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[35:34] | -Oh. -Shh, shh, shh. | (诺琳) |
[35:39] | And jealous Oberon would have the child. | 奥布朗看到孩子有些眼红 |
[35:42] | Knight of his train, to trace the forests wild. | 想把他作为自己侍童 |
[35:45] | But she perforce withholds the loved boy, | 但她怎舍得把孩子割爱 |
[35:48] | crowns him with flowers, and makes him all her joy. | 满心欢喜把花儿往他头上戴 |
[35:51] | And now they never meet in grove or green, | 从此无论林间、草地 泉边或星光之下 |
[35:54] | by fountain clear or spangled starlight sheen. | 一旦相见他们便没有好话 |
[36:01] | So awake when I am gone, | 等你醒来已看不到我 |
[36:03] | for I must now to Oberon. | 奥布朗还在等待着我 |
[36:12] | I need a Diet Coke. Come with? | 我想喝无糖可乐 来吗? |
[36:14] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[36:24] | Annie, can you come backstage with me? | 安妮 你能跟我来后台吗? |
[36:26] | I need someone to grab candids while I do interviews. | 我去做采访 需要有人抓拍一些照片 |
[36:28] | Excuse me, and you are? | 不好意思 你是? |
[36:30] | Simon Spry, ma’am, from the paper. | 西蒙·斯普莱 我是校报的人 |
[36:33] | Our photographer bailed, and I can’t take an in-focus photo to save my life. | 我们的摄影师临阵脱逃 我拍照连聚焦都不会 |
[36:38] | Be back right after curtain call. | 落幕后马上回来 |
[36:39] | Yes, Aunt Maddie. | 好的 麦迪阿姨 |
[36:43] | Dana Sue would kill me. | 达娜·苏会杀了我的 |
[36:46] | [laughter] | |
[36:47] | [actor] Must I speak now? | 现在该开口了吧? |
[36:50] | Ay, marry, must you. | 是啊 该你开口了 |
[36:51] | For you must understand, he goes but to see a noise that he heard | 你得明白 他是去看看什么动静 |
[36:54] | and is to come again. | 一会儿就要回来 |
[36:56] | “Ninus’ tomb,” man. | “尼纳斯的坟墓” 兄弟 |
[36:58] | Why, you must not speak that yet. | 现在还不该说出这句 |
[37:00] | That you answer to Pyramus. | 那是要你答应皮拉摩斯的 |
[37:02] | You speak all your part at once, cues and all. | 不管尾白不尾白 你要一口气把话说出来 |
[37:07] | As true as truest horse that yet would never tire. | 你的尾白已经说过 |
[37:11] | [audience laughter] | |
[37:16] | -Yeah, my brother’s pretty funny. -So good. | 是“忠心耿耿” |
[37:18] | Else the Puck a liar call. | 帕克从来不骗人 |
[37:20] | So good night unto you all. | 就此别过 |
[37:23] | Give me your hands if we be friends, and Robin shall restore amends. | 赏脸的话拍拍手 多谢多谢不为过 演得好 凯尔 |
[37:28] | [applause] | |
[37:38] | [man] Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[37:52] | Good show! | 演的很棒 |
[38:00] | You were amazing, honey. | 你演得太好了 亲爱的 |
[38:02] | Thanks! Where’s Dad? | 谢谢 爸爸在哪儿? |
[38:06] | Um, he had to duck out for a patient at the last minute. | 他最后的时候得离开去看病人 |
[38:13] | He left before it started. | 他在开演前就走了 |
[38:16] | He was on call. | 今晚他值班 |
[38:17] | I loved every second of it, though. | 不过这部戏每一秒我都很喜欢 |
[38:20] | This is now my new favorite play. | 它现在是我最喜欢的戏剧了 |
[38:23] | Want to meet the rest of the cast? | 想见见其他演员吗? |
[38:25] | Thanks, but no. | 谢谢 不过不用了 |
[38:28] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[38:34] | I’m going away. | 我要离开这里 |
[38:36] | But I couldn’t go without seeing this. | 但离开之前必须看你演这部戏 |
[38:40] | I want you to know how incredibly proud I am of you | 我想让你知道 我非常为你感到骄傲 |
[38:43] | and all of your hard work. | 为你的勤奋感到骄傲 |
[38:44] | You’re such an amazing young man, and… | 你是个非常了不起的小伙子 |
[38:48] | this baby is blessed to have you as a big brother. | 这个宝宝能有你做哥哥 是一种福气 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:56] | I’m gonna miss you too, sweetie. | 我也会想你的 亲爱的 |
[39:00] | [sighs] | |
[39:03] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[39:08] | [Cal] Wow. | 哇 |
[39:09] | That is a very big brownie, Miss Thing. | 这可是一大块布朗尼 大小姐 |
[39:11] | [chuckles] | |
[39:13] | -[Maddie gasps] -Hi! | 嗨 |
[39:14] | [chuckles] | |
[39:15] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[39:17] | -Can’t breathe, Mom. -Okay, I’m sorry. | -我无法呼吸了 妈 -好的 抱歉 |
[39:20] | Can I be a fairy too? | 我也能做个仙子吗? |
[39:22] | Sure. Want a magic wand? | 当然了 想要根魔法杖吗? |
[39:25] | Kyle, you were truly amazing. | 凯尔 你真的很棒 |
[39:27] | You’re a regular Olivier up there. | 简直就是劳伦斯·奥利弗 |
[39:31] | You, um, looking for anyone in particular? | 你在找谁吗? |
[39:34] | [chuckles] | |
[39:35] | Hey, captain of our fairy band, | 嘿 神仙界的首脑 |
[39:37] | you were the best part of the show. | 整部戏最棒的就是你 |
[39:39] | -Thanks. -Come on, your adoring public awaits. | -谢谢 -来吧 你的仰慕者们等着呢 |
[39:48] | Tell your mom the theater department appreciates Sullivan’s. | 跟你妈妈说 戏剧社很感谢沙利文餐厅 |
[39:51] | You know, her being sponsor of the play. | 感谢她赞助这部戏 |
[39:53] | Oh, she’ll love these. The gerbera daisies are her favorite. | 她会很喜欢的 她最爱非洲菊了 |
[39:56] | -Which are yours? -The white roses. | -你最爱的呢? |
[40:03] | Aw. Thank you. | -白玫瑰 谢谢 |
[40:05] | [chuckles] | |
[40:07] | I’m really glad you came tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚能来 |
[40:09] | Yeah, I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 这种事我当然无论如何都不会错过 |
[40:20] | Thanks for the flower. | 谢谢你的花 |
[40:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:32] | [Maddie] Hey, superstar. | 嘿 超级巨星 |
[40:34] | Need anything before bed? | 睡觉前还需要什么吗? |
[40:41] | Wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[40:45] | Come here. | 来 |
[40:52] | [door opens] | |
[40:57] | [door closes] | |
[41:00] | [Bill] Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:02] | You’re up late. | 这么晚还没睡 |
[41:12] | What’s going on? You going somewhere? | 怎么了 你要去哪里吗? |
[41:15] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:20] | Cradle’s already in the car. | 摇篮已经放到车里了 |
[41:23] | Noreen, are you leaving? | 诺琳 你要走? |
[41:26] | But… | 可是… |
[41:28] | [sighs] | |
[41:30] | Hey, we’re having a baby, you… | 我们要生孩子了 你… |
[41:33] | [scoffs] | |
[41:34] | Tell me the truth, Bill. | 跟我说实话 比尔 |
[41:37] | Would you have proposed to me if I hadn’t been pregnant? | 如果我没有怀孕 你会向我求婚吗? |
[41:39] | Okay, hang on a minute. W– | 好吧 等等 |
[41:43] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[41:44] | I– Look, it– it’s complicated. | 听着 情况很复杂 |
[41:46] | -Bill. -No, I… [sighs] | -比尔 -不 我… |
[41:48] | Noreen, I was married. | 诺琳 我当时是已婚 |
[41:50] | Yes. You were. | 没错 是的 |
[41:53] | And you said Maddie didn’t understand you, | 而且你说麦迪不理解你 |
[41:56] | and you didn’t love her anymore, | 你不再爱她了 |
[41:58] | and I fell for it. | 我居然信了 |
[41:59] | Noreen, that was all true. | 诺琳 那些都是实话 |
[42:01] | Maybe, but it wasn’t because of loving me | 也许吧 但那不是因为你爱我 |
[42:05] | or because you wanted to build a family with me, | 也不是因为你想跟我一起建立家庭 |
[42:07] | you just wanted something different. | 你只是想换换口味而已 |
[42:10] | And maybe you convinced yourself it was real. | 也许你让自己相信那是真爱 |
[42:12] | You sure convinced me, but it wasn’t. | 你确实让我信了你的话 但那不是现实 |
[42:18] | This is real. | 这才是现实 |
[42:20] | Real is putting us first, | 现实就是要把我放第一位 |
[42:22] | putting our child first, | 把我们的孩子放第一位 |
[42:24] | and that’s what I have to do. | 这就是我必须做的事 |
[42:30] | Hey. Hey, just hang on a second. | 嘿 先等一下 |
[42:37] | [sighs] | |
[42:44] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪里? |
[42:46] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[42:49] | To people who really love me. | 回到真正爱我的人身边 |
[42:57] | [door opens] | |
[43:07] | I don’t know why I’m nervous, this is technically our second date. | 我不知道自己为何紧张 |
[43:10] | [Helen] Mmm. | 严格说来这是我们第二次约会 |
[43:11] | But tonight you might see it all the way through. | 但今晚你们也许要坦诚相见了 |
[43:16] | -Dear! To completion! -Stop! Okay, stop! | -天啊 达成圆满 -打住 |
[43:19] | No, no, never stop! | 不行 不要停 |
[43:20] | [laughter] | |
[43:21] | [Dana Sue] Hello. | 好了 |
[43:23] | You are properly polished and buffed. | 已经把你弄得光彩照人了 -我就不行了 |
[43:24] | -Oh, I could only hope. -Yes, thank you. | -是的 谢谢你 |
[43:27] | -[laughs] -[Helen] What did you decide to wear? | 你决定穿什么了吗? |
[43:29] | Uh, that dress, you know? With gold heels. | 那条裙子 你知道的吧? 搭上金色高跟鞋 |
[43:33] | But even more importantly… | 但更重要的是… |
[43:36] | [Helen bebops] | |
[43:37] | -[Dana Sue] Oh. Ooh! -Mmm. -[chuckles] -[Dana Sue] Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[43:40] | -Okay. -That ought to tear easily. | -好吧 -应该很容易撕扯开 |
[43:44] | -[Maddie] Okay. Stop it! -[Helen bebops] | 好了 打住 |
[43:46] | [laughs] | |
[43:47] | I bought this for a special occasion that never happened. | 我当时买来是为了一次特殊场合 但结果什么都没发生 |
[43:51] | Oh, well, worry not. It is happening… tonight. | 别担心 今晚就会发生了 |
[43:54] | [laughing] | |
[43:56] | Why are you going into the closet? | 你干嘛要到衣柜里去? |
[43:58] | It’s not like we haven’t seen all that. | 我们又不是没见过 |
[43:59] | [Maddie] I would like to make a grand entrance. | 我想来个盛大出场 |
[44:01] | -[Helen] Oh, please. -Oh, dear. | -拜托 -天啊 |
[44:02] | It’s not us you’re trying to seduce, | 你要勾引的人不是我们 |
[44:04] | it’s Cal, and that’s not gonna take much work. | 而是卡尔 |
[44:06] | [Dana Sue] Mm-hmm. | 而且你也用不着费力气 |
[44:07] | [Maddie] What if I’m not good at it with someone new? | 要是我…不擅长和新的人相处呢? |
[44:12] | What if you’re even better? | 要是你能相处更好呢? |
[44:15] | Stop overthinking it! | 别再多虑了 |
[44:16] | Just follow your feelings, wherever they may lead you. | 跟着感觉走就好 无论是什么方向 |
[44:20] | [both laugh] | |
[44:21] | Oh, I miss dates. | 我怀念约会了 |
[44:24] | Dates? | 约会? |
[44:26] | Oh, excuse you. Yes. | 不好意思 是的 |
[44:28] | The full menu, not just dessert. | 来一整套 不只是甜点而已 |
[44:31] | You’re terrible. | 你真坏 |
[44:33] | [both laugh] | |
[44:38] | Are you really ready to get into a relationship? | 你真准备好进入一段恋情了? |
[44:40] | No, no, no, no. No. | 没有 |
[44:43] | I am happy being independent | 我很高兴自己保持独立 |
[44:46] | and just– just having it be me and Annie, you know? | 就我和安妮在一起就好 |
[44:50] | But you know what I’m talking about. | 不过你知道我的意思 |
[44:52] | That, ugh, that initial rush of excitement and the flirting | 初始的那股兴奋 彼此调情 |
[44:55] | and dressing up and the first kisses and… | 穿衣打扮 初次接吻… |
[45:00] | [sighs] | |
[45:01] | I don’t know. I miss– I miss that. | 我不知道了 |
[45:06] | Ta-da. | 我怀念那种感觉 |
[45:07] | Oh, damn, girl. | 妈呀 |
[45:12] | Oh, that poor man. | 那个可怜的家伙 |
[45:14] | ♪ But I promise there is a light ♪ | |
[45:18] | ♪ At the end of this long ride ♪ | |
[45:21] | [phone ringing] | |
[45:23] | Hey, you. | 嘿 |
[45:25] | [Ryan] Hey. Uh, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么呢? |
[45:27] | Oh, I’m just getting home from Maddie’s. | 我刚从麦迪家回我家 |
[45:30] | We had to help her get ready for a big ol’ date she’s got. | 我们得帮她为重大约会做好准备 |
[45:34] | Oh, dates. I, uh, I miss those. | 约会啊 我很怀念呢 |
[45:37] | [laughs] Same here. Speaking of, when can I see you? | 我也是 说到这个 我什么时候能见到你? |
[45:42] | Probably sooner than you think. | 大概比你预期的要早 |
[45:44] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思? |
[45:45] | [gasps] Oh… | |
[45:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[45:55] | You know how I said I know a guy? | 我不是跟你说我认识一个人吗? |
[45:57] | Uh-huh. | |
[45:59] | I am that guy. | 我就是那个人 |
[46:00] | [Helen chuckles] | |
[46:04] | I guess you are! | 我猜你就是 |
[46:05] | [both laugh] | |
[46:09] | [Maddie] What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[46:11] | Well, I thought we could share a dessert. | 我想我们可以分享甜点 |
[46:14] | I don’t know. | 这可说不准了 |
[46:15] | I’m pretty territorial about my cheesecake. | 我对起司蛋糕一向都是独占 |
[46:19] | [chuckles] | |
[46:44] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[46:48] | I just don’t want you to think | 我只是不想让你以为 |
[46:50] | this is the only reason I invited you here. | 我邀请你过来只是为了这个 |
[46:54] | Cal, | 卡尔 |
[46:56] | stop being such a gentleman. | 别再保持绅士风度了 |
[46:57] | ♪ Would you love me If we stayed like this? ♪ | |
[47:02] | ♪ Forever ♪ | |
[47:05] | ♪ Would you love me if life didn’t get ♪ | |
[47:09] | ♪ Any better? ♪ | |
[47:13] | ♪ I know I got me some big ideas ♪ | |
[47:17] | ♪ For the future ♪ | |
[47:20] | ♪ But I doubt myself sometimes ♪ | |
[47:23] | ♪ And I don’t want to ever lose you ♪ | |
[47:28] | ♪ Would you love me If we stayed like this? ♪ | |
[47:36] | ♪ Would you love me If we stayed like this? ♪ | |
[47:44] | ♪ Would you love me If we stayed like this? ♪ | |
[48:00] | [instrumental music playing] |