| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Oh, look, Saturn 3 is on. | 看啊 开始放《土星3号》了 | 
| [00:04] | I don’t want to watch Saturn 3. | 我不想看《土星3号》 | 
| [00:05] | Deep Space Nine is better. | 《深空9号》比这好多了 | 
| [00:07] | How is Deep Space Nine better than Saturn 3? | 《深空9号》怎么可能比得过《土星三号》 | 
| [00:10] | Simple subtraction will tell you it’s six better. | 你算一算就知道9比3大6 | 
| [00:16] | Compromise. Watch Babylon 5. | 折衷一下吧 看《巴比伦5号》 | 
| [00:19] | In what sense is that a compromise? | 你凭什么认为这是折衷的办法 | 
| [00:22] | Well, five is partway between three… Never mind. | 5是在3和… 当我没说 | 
| [00:27] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样吧 | 
| [00:28] | How about we go rock-paper-scissors? | 我们石头剪刀布决定 | 
| [00:30] | Ooh, I don’t think so. | 我看这样不行 | 
| [00:31] | Anecdotal evidence suggests | 大量的实例研究表明 | 
| [00:33] | that in the game of rock-paper-scissors, | 在石头剪刀布中 | 
| [00:34] | players familiar with each other will tie 75 to 80% of the time | 如果让互相熟悉的玩家进行一定局数的游戏 | 
| [00:38] | due to the limited number of outcomes. | 那么其中有百分之75到80是打平的 | 
| [00:40] | I suggest rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock. | 我推荐玩石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克[星际旅行3里的人物] | 
| [00:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:46] | It’s very simple. | 非常简单的 | 
| [00:48] | Scissors cuts paper. Paper covers rock. | 剪刀剪布 布包石头 | 
| [00:51] | Rock crushes lizard. | 石头砸死蜥蜴 | 
| [00:52] | Lizard poisons Spock. | 蜥蜴毒死史波克 | 
| [00:53] | Spock smashes scissors. Scissors decapitates lizard. | 史波克踩碎剪刀 剪刀将蜥蜴斩首 | 
| [00:56] | Lizard eats paper. Paper disproves Spock. | 蜥蜴吃掉纸[同义布] 论文[同义布]证明史波克不存在 | 
| [00:59] | Spock vaporizes rock. | 史波克把石头融化 | 
| [01:00] | And as it always has, rock crushes scissors. | 最后和以前一样 石头敲坏剪刀 | 
| [01:05] | Okay, I think I got it. | 好 我明白了 | 
| [01:10] | Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-Spock! | 石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克 | 
| [01:20] | Hello, boys. | 孩子们好 | 
| [01:23] | Ahoy, matey. | 这位兄台好 | 
| [01:26] | Noticed the eye patch, did you? | 注意到我的眼罩了是吗 | 
| [01:28] | It’s all part of a technique I’ve been studying | 这是一个我最近正在研究的 | 
| [01:30] | for picking up women. | 勾搭女人的新技术 | 
| [01:31] | You employ a visual display | 只需使用一个显示屏 | 
| [01:33] | designed to make yourself | 就可以为你设计出一套 | 
| [01:35] | distinctive and memorable. | 与众不同夺人眼球的造型 | 
| [01:38] | Oh, yes, like the male peacock with brilliant plumage | 是啊 就像是雄孔雀那漂亮的羽毛 | 
| [01:41] | or the rutting baboon with engorged hindquarters. | 或者像发情的狒狒那饱满的臀部 | 
| [01:45] | Or in this case, the bar mitzvah boy with pinkeye. | 或者就像是得了红眼病的犹太小男孩 | 
| [01:48] | Mock me if you will, but it works. | 随便你怎么笑我 但这真招的很有用 | 
| [01:51] | You show up at a club in something distinctive, | 你可以穿着奇装异服进入一个派对 | 
| [01:53] | scope out your target and toss out some negs. | 搜索目标 然后向她发起消极攻势 | 
| [01:56] | What are negs? | 什么是消极攻势 | 
| [01:57] | A neg is a negative compliment | 消极攻势就是给她一些消极的评价 | 
| [01:58] | that throws a pretty woman off her game, | 好让她不要凌驾于你之上 | 
| [02:00] | like “Normally, I’m not turned on by big teeth, | 举个例子 一般我对大牙齿很没爱 | 
| [02:03] | but on you, they work.” | 但在你嘴里就显得很可爱 | 
| [02:06] | I got a whole list of ’em. Who wants to be my wingman? | 这样的台词我有一箩筐 谁想做我的泡妞搭档 | 
| [02:09] | You’re not gonna need wingman. | 你不需要搭档 | 
| [02:11] | You’re gonna need a paramedic. | 我看你是需要去看病 | 
| [02:14] | Howard, your scooter’s blocking my car. | 霍华德 你的小摩托挡住我的车了 | 
| [02:16] | Aw, did you get pinkeye again? | 啊呀 你又得红眼病了? | 
| [02:20] | Step one: she notices the eye patch. | 首先 她注意到我的眼罩了 | 
| [02:23] | May I say, Penny, | 恕我直言 佩妮 | 
| [02:26] | not a lot of women could look as hot as you do | 一般头发如此恶心的女人们 | 
| [02:29] | with such greasy hair? | 是没你这么漂亮的 | 
| [02:37] | Yeah, just move your stupid scooter | 快去把你那辆破摩托挪开 | 
| [02:39] | before I pick it up and throw it in the dumpster. | 否则我就去把它扔进垃圾箱 | 
| [02:45] | Ow. | 疼 | 
| [03:14] | I’m sorry, but I’m not going to watch The Clone Wars TV series | 不好意思 在我还没看《克隆战争》这部电影之前 | 
| [03:17] | until I’ve seen The e Clone Wars movie. | 我是不会去看《克隆战争》的电视剧的 | 
| [03:21] | I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me | 我想根据乔治·卢卡斯拍片的顺序 | 
| [03:22] | in the order he intended. | 来欣赏他的烂作 | 
| [03:26] | Well, I want to watch it now. | 但我现在就想看这个 | 
| [03:28] | Then I believe we’ve arrived at another quintessential | 那我认为我们又迎来了一个典型的 | 
| [03:31] | rock-paper-scissors- lizard-Spock moment. | 石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克游戏时刻 | 
| [03:39] | Watch whatever you want. | 随便你看什么 | 
| [03:42] | I saw what you did there. | 你有一套啊 | 
| [03:44] | What’d I do? | 怎么说 | 
| [03:50] | Hello. Hey, Howard. | 喂 霍华德 | 
| [03:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:55] | Okay. Okay, we’ll be right there. | 好好 我们马上就来 | 
| [03:58] | What happened? | 什么事 | 
| [04:00] | Howard’s at the Mars Rover lab. He says he’s in trouble. | 霍华德说他在火星漫步者实验室 碰到了点麻烦 | 
| [04:02] | Defcon 5. | 安全等级5 | 
| [04:03] | Defcon 5? | 安全等级5? | 
| [04:04] | Well, there’s no need to rush. | 那就没必要这么急了 | 
| [04:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:08] | Defcon 5 means “no danger.” | 等级5是和平时期的协议 没危险 | 
| [04:10] | Defcon 1 is a crisis. | 等级1才是紧急情况 | 
| [04:12] | How can 5 not be worse than 1? | 5怎么可能没1差 | 
| [04:14] | Yeah, Star Trek V worse than I. | 就是啊 《星际旅行5》 比1差 | 
| [04:18] | Okay, first of all, that’s a comparison of quality, | 首先 你比较的是质量 | 
| [04:21] | not intensity. | 而不是紧急程度 | 
| [04:22] | Secondly, Star Trek I is orders-of-magnitude worse | 第二 《星际旅行1》和《星际旅行5》相比 | 
| [04:24] | than Star Trek V. | 简直就是老鼠比大象 | 
| [04:26] | Are you joking? Star Trek V is the standard | 你在开什么玩笑 《星际旅行5》已经成为 | 
| [04:29] | against which all badness is measured. | 劣质品测量的标杆 | 
| [04:31] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [04:32] | Star Trek V has specific failures | 《星际旅行5》差就差在 | 
| [04:34] | in writing and direction, | 编剧和导演 | 
| [04:36] | while Star Trek I fails across the board: | 而《星际旅行1》完全就是一无是处 | 
| [04:37] | art direction, costuming, music, sound editing. | 艺术指导 服装 音乐 音响效果 | 
| [04:41] | Can we just forget I said Defcon and go? | 就当我没说什么安全等级好吗 我们快走 | 
| [04:45] | Star Trek V. | 《星际旅行5》 | 
| [04:49] | All right, will you at least stipulate | 至少你也应该承认 | 
| [04:51] | that Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is inarguably the best? | 《星际旅行4:抢救未来》毫无疑问是最好的吧 | 
| [04:54] | I have three words for you: | 我给你5个字 | 
| [04:56] | Wrath of Khan. | 《天汗的愤怒》[星际之旅2] | 
| [04:58] | Oh, thank God, you’re here. | 感谢上帝你们来了 | 
| [05:00] | What’s the emergency? | 有什么急事 | 
| [05:01] | I got the Mars Rover stuck in a ditch. | 火星漫步者被卡在沟里了 | 
| [05:04] | Where? | 哪里 | 
| [05:05] | On a dusty highway just outside Bakersfield. | 贝克斯菲尔德城外一条人迹罕至的公路 | 
| [05:07] | Where do you think? On Mars! | 要不然还能在哪 当然是火星! | 
| [05:11] | Howard, is everything okay? | 霍华德 出什么事了 | 
| [05:12] | Yeah, baby, I’ll be right in. | 宝贝 我马上进去 | 
| [05:16] | You brought a girl to the Mars Rover control room? | 你把一个姑娘带到火星探测器的控制室? | 
| [05:19] | Yeah, I picked her up in the bar. She’s a doctor. | 我在一个酒吧碰到她的 她是个医生 | 
| [05:21] | One free barium enema, | 只要一剂免费的钡剂[灌肠用] | 
| [05:23] | and my mother won’t care she’s not Jewish. | 我妈根本不会在乎她是不是犹太人 | 
| [05:25] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [05:27] | So the eye patch and e insults worked? | 那么说眼罩及人格侮辱这招管用了? | 
| [05:29] | No, there were three other guys with eye patches. | 不 那里还有三个人也带着眼罩 | 
| [05:32] | It was a fiasco. | 彻底的失败 | 
| [05:34] | What did work was, “How’d you like to visit | 管用的是这句话: | 
| [05:37] | a secret government facility?” | “愿不愿意去个秘密政府部门看看?” | 
| [05:38] | So what exactly do you want us to do? | 那你要我们现在做什么呢 | 
| [05:41] | I need you and Raj to help me get the Rover out of the ditch | 你和拉杰帮我把火星探测器从沟里拖出来 | 
| [05:43] | and I need you to get Stephanie out | 而你要在任何人发现斯蒂芬妮之前 | 
| [05:44] | before somebody notices she’s here. | 帮我把她带走 | 
| [05:45] | She doesn’t exactly have clearance. | 实际上我偷偷带她进来的 | 
| [05:47] | Really? They don’t let strange women from honky-tonks come in | 真的么? 难道他们不让从下等酒馆来的 | 
| [05:49] | and play with $200 million government projects | 陌生女人来玩在遥远星球上 | 
| [05:52] | on distant planets? | 2亿美金的政府项目么? | 
| [05:53] | Yes, I was bad. Maybe she’ll spank me. | 我知道我很坏 她可能给我一巴掌 | 
| [05:56] | Can we please move on? | 我们能回到问题上来了么? | 
| [05:58] | Hey, Howard, you know, it’s getting late, | 霍华德 时间不早了 | 
| [06:00] | so do I get to drive this thing or what? | 我到底还开不开得上车? | 
| [06:02] | Yeah. No. I’m sorry, but something’s come up. | 对不起 出了点紧急情况 | 
| [06:05] | Kind of a Mars Rover… Mars Rover | 我是说火星漫步者 火星漫步者 | 
| [06:08] | can Howard come over… | 呼叫霍华德 | 
| [06:13] | situation. | 的状况 | 
| [06:16] | So my friend Leonard is gonna take you home. | 我朋友莱纳德会带你回家的 | 
| [06:19] | Oh, okay. Let’s go, friend Leonard. | 走吧 好朋友莱纳德 | 
| [06:23] | I’ll call ya. | 回头打电话给你 | 
| [06:24] | Yeah. So are you a scientist like Howard? | 你也是像霍华德一样的科学家么? | 
| [06:26] | No one’s a scientist like Howard. | 没有科学家像霍华德那样 | 
| [06:29] | My mother is so gonna love her. | 我妈肯定会很喜欢她 | 
| [06:33] | How nice. Maybe they can carpool | 多好啊 没准她们可以一起搭车 | 
| [06:34] | when they visit you in federal prison. | 去联邦监狱看你 | 
| [06:44] | I’m sorry. I totally interrupted you. | 对不起 打断你的话了 | 
| [06:46] | What, what, what were you saying? | 啊? 我们刚才说到哪了? | 
| [06:47] | Just said Howard’s a terrific guy. | 说霍华德是个非常好的人 | 
| [06:51] | He’s got a great sense of humor. | 他很有幽默感 | 
| [06:54] | He loves his mother… | 他很爱他的妈妈 | 
| [06:56] | a lot. | 非常 | 
| [06:57] | People say “too much.” | 大家都说爱得有点过了 | 
| [06:59] | I really like that you’re such a loyal friend. | 你真是个忠实的好朋友 | 
| [07:01] | Yeah, I am loyal. | 没错 | 
| [07:03] | You know, if you look at the big picture. | 如果从全局来看的话 | 
| [07:11] | Out of curiosity, | 仅仅是出于好奇 | 
| [07:12] | did he ever have a shot with you? | 他有很吸引你么? | 
| [07:14] | Are you insane? | 你疯了么 | 
| [07:15] | The guy was wearing an eye patch. | 他带着个眼罩 | 
| [07:18] | Then why did you…? | 那你为什么… | 
| [07:19] | He said that I cou drive a car on Mars. | 他说我可以在火星上开车 | 
| [07:23] | Got it. | 哦了 | 
| [07:27] | So, can I see you again? | 我以后还能再见你吗 | 
| [07:29] | You’re not gonna see me now. | 你这就见不到我了 闭眼 | 
| [07:34] | Cool. | 不错 | 
| [07:41] | Anything? | 有什么发现么 | 
| [07:42] | Actually, I was just checking my e-mail. | 事实上我在查邮件 | 
| [07:47] | But, uh, no, the Rover is not responding. | 不过漫步者没有消息返回 | 
| [07:50] | I believe the appropriate metaphor here | 我有个很恰当的比喻 | 
| [07:52] | involves a river of excrement | 一艘没有推进设备的 | 
| [07:53] | and a Native American water vessel | 美国土著的轮船 | 
| [07:55] | without any means of propulsion. | 驶进了便便河 | 
| [07:57] | Hang on. | 拜托 | 
| [07:58] | There’s got to be other options. | 肯定会有办法的 | 
| [08:00] | You could try calling Triple-A. | 你可以给美国汽车协会打电话 | 
| [08:02] | But based on NASA’s latest timetable, | 不过根据美国国家航空航天管理局最近的日程安排 | 
| [08:04] | they won’t get there for 35 years. | 他们35年后才会到那 | 
| [08:08] | Plus I understand you have to be standing | 而且他们到的时候 | 
| [08:09] | next to the vehicle with your card when they arrive. | 你必须在现场 带着你的会员卡 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, snap. | 惨咯 | 
| [08:14] | Snap what? | 按什么? [snap也有按钮的意思] | 
| [08:17] | Okay, I guess we have to turn to Plan B. | 好吧 看来我们得进行B计划了 | 
| [08:19] | What’s Plan B? | 什么是B计划 | 
| [08:20] | Erase all the hard drives, scrap the surveillance tapes, | 格式化所有硬盘 清除监控录像 | 
| [08:22] | wipe our fingerprints off every surface and run. | 擦掉我们留下的所有指纹后逃跑 | 
| [08:25] | Why wasn’that Plan A? | 为什么这不是A计划 | 
| [08:29] | A NASA spokesman states that due to the loss of data, | 美国国家航空航天管理局发言人指出由于数据的损失 | 
| [08:32] | they will most likely be unable to determine the cause of the Mars Rover’s malfunction. | 他们可能无法找出火星漫步者 发生故障的原因 | 
| [08:37] | This is not the first time an exploratory mission to Mars | 人类对于火星的探索 这种令人失望的结果 | 
| [08:40] | has ended in disappointment. | 已经不是第一次了 | 
| [08:41] | Thank God for Plan B. | 幸亏我们选了B计划 | 
| [08:45] | Howard, didn’t you say you worked on the Mars Rover? | 霍华德 你不是说过你在研究火星漫步者么 | 
| [08:47] | No, you’re mistaken. | 没有 你搞错了 | 
| [08:49] | Yeah, when we first met, you said that if I went out with you, | 我第一次见你那天 你说如果我和你约会 | 
| [08:52] | I could drive a car on Mars. | 我就能在火星上开车 | 
| [08:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [09:03] | Will you all excuse me? | 大家不好意思 | 
| [09:04] | Leonard is subtly signaling | 莱纳德正悄悄给我打手势 | 
| [09:05] | that he’d like to talk to me in private. | 示意我要和我私下谈谈 | 
| [09:09] | No. Yeah, I remember specifically. | 不会啊 我记得很清楚 | 
| [09:12] | You started by asking if I was from Mars | 你最开始问我是不是从火星来的 | 
| [09:13] | because my ass was out of this world. | 理由是我的屁股真的很翘 | 
| [09:18] | Well, that does sound like me, but no. | 是挺像我的风格 不过不是 | 
| [09:22] | Is there some problem? | 有问题灭 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [09:25] | Listen, I have to kinda sneak out for a while. | 我得出去一小会 | 
| [09:28] | All right, good-bye. | 好吧 拜拜 | 
| [09:29] | No, wait! | 等下 | 
| [09:31] | If anyone asks you where I went, you don’t know. | 如果有人问你我去哪了 你就说不知道 | 
| [09:34] | Where ARE you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [09:36] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 | 
| [09:37] | Who would ask me? | 谁会问我 | 
| [09:40] | I can’t tell you that, either. | 那个我也不能说 | 
| [09:43] | So you brought me in here to inform me | 你叫我进来通知我 | 
| [09:45] | that you can’t tell me where you’re going | 你不能告诉我你去哪 | 
| [09:47] | and you can’t tell me who might ask? | 也不能告诉我谁会问起你去哪儿 | 
| [09:50] | Yeah, I really didn’t think this through. | 是的 是我考虑不周到 | 
| [09:55] | Leonard, a moment. | 莱纳德 等下 | 
| [09:56] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:58] | If someone– and of course, we don’t know who this would be– | 如有人…当然 还不确定是谁 | 
| [10:01] | does ask where you’ve gone, what should I say? | 问你去哪了 我该怎么回答 | 
| [10:03] | I don’t know. Just tell ’em I went to the office. | 我不知道 就说我去办公室了 | 
| [10:05] | Are you going to the office? No. | -你要去办公室 -不 | 
| [10:07] | Then how can I say it convincingly? | 那我怎么能理直气壮地说 | 
| [10:09] | Just say, “Leonard went to the office.” | 就说”莱纳德去办公室了” | 
| [10:12] | All right. Leonard went to the office. | 好的 莱纳德去办公室了 | 
| [10:20] | What is…? No, not like that! | 那是… 不 不是这样 | 
| [10:22] | Just, “Leonard went to the office.” | 就说”莱纳德去办公室了” | 
| [10:24] | This would have worked out a lot better | 你要只告诉我你要去办公室 | 
| [10:26] | if you’d just told me you were going to the office. | 就好办多了 | 
| [10:28] | I’m going to the office. | 我要去办公室了 | 
| [10:29] | See? Why don’t I believe you? | 看到没 为什么我不信你 | 
| [10:37] | I’m going out for a while. | 我要出去会 | 
| [10:38] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:49] | Doesn’t anyone want to know where he’s going? | 没人想知道他去哪了吗 | 
| [10:53] | Okay, where is he going? | 好的 他去哪了 | 
| [10:56] | Leonard is going to the office. | 莱纳德去办公室了 | 
| [11:14] | So how was work today? | 今天工作如何 | 
| [11:15] | Busy. | 忙碌 | 
| [11:17] | I removed an appendix, a gall bladder | 切除了个阑尾 胆囊 | 
| [11:18] | and about a foot and a half of bowel. | 还有一尺半的肠子 | 
| [11:22] | I’m hoping that’s three different guys. | 希望是三个不同的老兄 | 
| [11:25] | No, just the one. | 不是 就一个人 | 
| [11:29] | He didn’t make it. | 他没活下来 | 
| [11:32] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 | 
| [11:33] | Oh, you know, I’m a physicist, so… | 我是个物理学家 所以… | 
| [11:36] | I thought about stuff. | 我思考 | 
| [11:39] | That’s it? | 就这些 | 
| [11:41] | Well, I wrote some of it down. | 其中的一些我记下来了 | 
| [11:44] | Are you done eating? | 吃饱了吗 | 
| [11:46] | Uh, yeah. Oh, good. | -饱了 -很好 | 
| [11:51] | If I knew you were waiting, | 早知道你在等着 | 
| [11:53] | I would’ve swallowed that lasagna whole. | 面条不嚼我就咽了 | 
| [11:57] | You’ve reached Dr. Stephanie Barnett. | 斯蒂芬妮·巴奈特医生家 | 
| [12:00] | Leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [12:02] | Hey, Steph, | 斯蒂芬妮 | 
| [12:04] | it’s me again, Howard. | 又是我 霍华德 | 
| [12:05] | Listen, if you’re free Friday, | 如你周五有空 | 
| [12:06] | maybe we could have a little something to eat at my place. | 可来我家吃点东西 | 
| [12:09] | My mom cooks a hell of a brisket. | 我妈做的牛腩特别好吃 | 
| [12:12] | Let me know. | 通知我 | 
| [12:13] | It’s Howard. | 我是霍华德 | 
| [12:16] | I’ve had her brisket. Melts in your mouth. | 我吃过她做的牛腩 入口即化 | 
| [12:24] | Maybe we should think about going to the bedroom. | 或许我们该去卧室 | 
| [12:26] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [12:28] | There’s a bed in there, and I’m very… | 那有床 我非常… | 
| [12:29] | very, very pro-bed. | 非常 非常喜欢床 | 
| [12:34] | You’ve reached Dr. Stephanie Barnett. | 斯蒂芬妮·巴奈特医生家 | 
| [12:36] | Leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [12:39] | Hey, it’s me again. | 又是我 | 
| [12:41] | Just want to let you know | 只是想通知你 | 
| [12:43] | the head count for dinner Friday has gone up. | 周五晚餐人多起来了 | 
| [12:46] | My Aunt Betty and Uncle Elliot are coming in from Palm Springs. | 我姨妈贝蒂和舅舅艾略特从棕榈泉来 | 
| [12:49] | Oh, and if anybody should ask, | 如有人问起 | 
| [12:52] | you’re half-Jewish on your mother’s side. | 你母亲是犹太人 | 
| [12:55] | Okay, call me. | 打给我 | 
| [12:57] | It’s Howard. | 我是霍华德 | 
| [13:00] | Don’t you think we should tell him you’re not interested? | 你不觉得该打电话告诉他你没兴趣吗 | 
| [13:03] | Do you want me to stop and call him back right now? | 你现在想让我停下并打电话给他 | 
| [13:07] | Dear God, no! | 我的神啊 不 | 
| [13:11] | Oh, Leonard… | 莱纳德 | 
| [13:16] | You’ve reached Dr. Stephanie Barnett. | 斯蒂芬妮·巴奈特医生家 | 
| [13:18] | Leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [13:20] | Hey, it’s me again. Howard. | 又是我 霍华德 | 
| [13:23] | Listen, my cousins from Fort Lauderdale are flying in to meet you | 我表兄妹从劳德尔堡 飞来见你 | 
| [13:28] | so that means we’re gonna have to move the dinner to a restaurant. | 所以我们必须到 饭店吃晚餐了 | 
| [13:33] | Tell her we’re going to the Olive Garden! | 告诉她我们去橄榄花园饭店 | 
| [13:36] | I have a coupon from the paper. | 我有报纸上的优惠券 | 
| [13:39] | We’re not going to the Olive Garden, Mom! | 我们不会去橄榄花园饭店 老妈 | 
| [13:45] | Oh, Mr. Bigshot with his Red Lobster. | 大人物和他的红龙虾 | 
| [13:49] | I’ll call you back when we firm up the details. | 我们商讨好细节再打电话给你 | 
| [13:54] | It’s Howard. | 我是霍华德 | 
| [14:02] | New shirts? | 新T恤 | 
| [14:03] | Yeah, a couple. | 对 一些 | 
| [14:04] | Nice. Thank you. | -不错 -谢谢 | 
| [14:06] | So, who’s the girl? | 和哪个女孩约会呢 | 
| [14:08] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 | 
| [14:10] | Well, last time you bought a new shirt was when we were dating. | 上次你买新T恤时我们在约会 | 
| [14:13] | So what we did was in fact dating? | 这么说我们那会是在约会了 | 
| [14:17] | Well, yeah, we did have a date. | 是啊 我们是约会过 | 
| [14:20] | Exactly. Thank you. | 千真万确 谢谢 | 
| [14:22] | Do me a favor. Tell Koothrappali that next time you see him. | 帮我个忙 下次见到库萨帕里的时候把刚才的话告诉他 | 
| [14:27] | So, who is she? | 她是谁 | 
| [14:29] | Oh, she’s a doctor. | 她是个医生 | 
| [14:31] | Oh, nice. | 不错 | 
| [14:33] | A doctor doctor, or a you kind of doctor? | 是真的医生 还是像你这种充数的 | 
| [14:36] | Doctor doctor. | 真的医生 | 
| [14:37] | Surgical resident. | 外科住院医 | 
| [14:39] | Smart, pretty. | 聪明 漂亮 | 
| [14:43] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个事 | 
| [14:44] | If your friend thinks he’s dating someone, | 如你的朋友认为他在和某人约会 | 
| [14:48] | but he’s not because, in fact, you’re dating her, | 但实际上却没有 然而你又在和这个人约会 | 
| [14:51] | does that make you a bad person? | 这样的话我算不算一个坏人 | 
| [14:53] | Well, that depends. | 看情况了 | 
| [14:54] | On what? | 什么情况 | 
| [14:55] | Is that friend Wolowitz? | 那朋友是沃罗威茨吗 | 
| [14:57] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [15:00] | Screw him. You’re fine. | 去他的 你是好人 | 
| [15:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [15:05] | Well, have you slept with her yet? | 你和她上床了吗 | 
| [15:10] | You dog! | 你个小坏蛋 | 
| [15:12] | Good for you. | 真有两下子 | 
| [15:14] | Does that change things? | 这改变什么了吗 | 
| [15:16] | No. | 没有 | 
| [15:17] | So why’d you ask? | 那你为什么问呢 | 
| [15:19] | I’m nosy. See ya. | 就是爱听闲事 回见 | 
| [15:27] | Howard, get the door! | 霍华德 开门 | 
| [15:30] | Really? Is that what you do when someone knocks?! | 有人敲门 你就这么应答吗 | 
| [15:34] | Thank you. I had no idea! | 太感谢了 我不知道你会这样 | 
| [15:38] | Hey, buddy. What brings you to my little slice of hell? | 伙计 什么风把你吹到寒舍了 | 
| [15:43] | Who is it?! | 是谁 | 
| [15:45] | It’s Leonard! | 莱纳德 | 
| [15:46] | You’re gonna have to play outside! | 你们得去外面玩 | 
| [15:49] | I’m not dressed to receive! | 我没穿见客的衣服 | 
| [15:53] | No one cares, Ma! | 没人在乎的 妈 | 
| [15:55] | So, what’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [15:57] | Listen, I need to talk to you about something. | 我得和你谈点事 | 
| [16:03] | Momentito. | 稍等一下下 | 
| [16:04] | Yello. | 你好啊 | 
| [16:06] | Oh, Stephanie, | 斯蒂芬妮 | 
| [16:07] | thanks for calling me back. I was worried… | 感谢你回电 我还担心呢 | 
| [16:22] | No, I understand. | 不用 我理解 | 
| [16:24] | Sure, we can be friends. Absolutely. | 没问题 做朋友挺好的 | 
| [16:26] | Thanks for calling. | 感谢回电 | 
| [16:28] | Yeah, you have a nice day, too. | 你也过得愉快 | 
| [16:31] | You are dead to me. | 你个死人 | 
| [16:39] | Okay, who gets the extra dumpling? | 好吧 谁吃剩下的这个水饺 | 
| [16:46] | Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-Spock. | 石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克 | 
| [16:52] | Okay, one of us is going to have to stop putting up Spock. | 好吧 我们其中之一不能再出史波克了 | 
| [16:57] | How do we decide that? Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-Spock. | -那怎么决定 -石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克 | 
| [17:02] | Oh, hey, guys. | 大伙好啊 | 
| [17:04] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [17:05] | Hi, Howard. | 你好 霍华德 | 
| [17:10] | Howard? | 霍华德 | 
| [17:12] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 | 
| [17:13] | Howard is employing a schoolyard paradigm in which you are, | 霍华德开始使用 校园法则了 而他唯一的目的 | 
| [17:17] | for all intents and purposes, deceased. | 就是想表明你已经亡故了 | 
| [17:20] | He intends to act on this by not speaking to you, | 他打算 通过不与你说话 以及在你说话时 | 
| [17:23] | feigning an inability to hear you when you speak | 假装没听见来对你采取措施 | 
| [17:25] | and otherwise refusing to acknowledge your existence. | 另外 还拒绝承认你的存在 | 
| [17:28] | That’s just ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了 | 
| [17:30] | Why are you cooperating with him? | 你为何要配合他 | 
| [17:31] | I don’t make the rules, Leonard. | 规则不是我定的 莱纳德 | 
| [17:34] | Howard, come on. I didn’t plan on this. | 霍华德 别这样 我不是有意为之的 | 
| [17:38] | These things just happen. | 事情就这么自然而然的发生了 | 
| [17:40] | Usually not to me, but they do happen. | 通常不会发生在我身上 但还是发生了 | 
| [17:42] | Did someone just feel a cold breeze? | 有没有人感到有一股冷风 | 
| [17:46] | I believe this is an extension of the death metaphor. | 我想这个隐喻是对死亡的引伸 | 
| [17:51] | The cold breeze is the so-called ectoplasmic issue | 那股冷风就是所谓的灵的外质 | 
| [17:53] | of a disembodied soul passing by. | 一个脱离肉体的游魂 | 
| [17:56] | You know, screw it. I’m just gonna eat the dumpling. | 不管了 我要吃剩下的一个了 | 
| [18:03] | Hey. Oh, hi, Steph. | 你好 斯蒂芬妮 | 
| [18:05] | Come on in. Is this a bad time? | 进来吧 来的不是时候吗 | 
| [18:07] | Yeah, but I don’t see a better one on the horizon, so… | 对 不过我也看不出你什么时候来合适 | 
| [18:11] | Oh, if it isn’t Mrs. Dead to Me. | 如果她不是死人之妇的话就好了 | 
| [18:14] | Hello, Howard. | 你好 霍华德 | 
| [18:16] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 | 
| [18:17] | I’m sorry, you violated the terms of your metaphor | 对不起 你违反了你的隐喻 | 
| [18:20] | by acknowledging her existence. I’m out. | 承认了她的存在 我不玩了 | 
| [18:22] | He just won’t listen to me. | 他不听我解释 | 
| [18:25] | Okay, I guess it’ll just be the three of us then. | 好吧 我想那就只有我们三个了 | 
| [18:28] | Lisa’s gonna be disappointed. Yeah. | 利萨会很失望的 是呀 | 
| [18:30] | Lisa? | 利萨 | 
| [18:33] | Yeah, my roommate. | 对 我室友 | 
| [18:34] | She just went throh a really bad breakup | 她刚刚经历了一段糟糕的恋情 | 
| [18:36] | and I thought she might like to meet somebody fun like you. | 我想她可能想见见像你这样识趣的人 | 
| [18:40] | Leonard, Stephanie, you’re alive! It’s a miracle. | 莱纳德 斯蒂芬妮 你们又活过来了 这真是奇迹 | 
| [18:48] | So, anyway, Lisa, I just wanted to tell you again | 利萨 不管怎样 我就想再说一次 | 
| [18:49] | how much I enjoyed the other night, | 我那晚过得很开心 | 
| [18:51] | and again, I’m sorry for how it ended. | 还有就是 这样结束了 我也很遗憾 | 
| [18:54] | But again, if you could let me know about Friday. | 不过 如果这周五的情况你能让我知道的话 | 
| [18:58] | My mother needs a head count | 我妈要知道有多少人 | 
| [19:00] | so she can know how big a brisket to get. | 这样她就知道该买多大的胸肉了 | 
| [19:03] | Howard, Howard, look at this. | 霍华德 霍华德 快看这个 | 
| [19:05] | Anyway, call me. | 记得回我话 | 
| [19:07] | The possibility of life on Mars has long fascinated scientists It’s Howard. | 科学家一直都在关注火星上是否存在生命 我是霍华德 | 
| [19:09] | and laypersons alike. | 看来其他人也在关注 | 
| [19:10] | It’s unclear how the Mars Rover got into the crevice, | 火星漫步者怎样进入裂缝还尚未得知 | 
| [19:12] | but one thing’s certain: | 但有一件事是确定的 | 
| [19:14] | The data which it has sent back contain | 火星漫游者发送回来的数据 | 
| [19:16] | the first clear indications | 第一次清楚地表明 | 
| [19:18] | that there may have been life on Mars. | 火星上真有可能存在生命 | 
| [19:22] | It’s a scientific discovery that has staggering implications for all mankind. | 这个科学发现 对全人类来说都有巨大的意义 | 
| [19:27] | Unfortunately, we’ll never know who’s responsible. | 遗憾的是 我们永远也不会知道这归功于谁 | 
| [19:37] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈的混蛋 |