时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Stiles, what the hell are you Doing?! | 斯泰尔斯 你搞什么鬼 |
[01:23] | You weren’t answering your Phone. | 谁叫你不接我电话 |
[01:25] | Why do you have a bat? | 你拿球棒干什么 |
[01:27] | I thought you were a Predator. | 我以为你是铁血战士 |
[01:28] | A pre– | 铁血 |
[01:30] | I–wha–look, I know it’s late, | 听着 我知道现在很晚了 |
[01:31] | but you gotta hear this. | 但你先听我说 |
[01:32] | I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. | 我爸20分钟前出去了 |
[01:34] | Dispatch called. | 紧急任务 |
[01:35] | They’re bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, | 他们调动了比肯分局所有的警力 |
[01:37] | and even state police. | 连州警也出动了 |
[01:39] | For what? | 去干什么 |
[01:40] | Two joggers found a body in the woods. | 两个在林子里跑步的人发现了一具尸体 |
[01:44] | A dead body? | 一具死尸 |
[01:45] | No, a body of water. | 不 是一片水 |
[01:47] | Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body. | 废话 你这呆瓜 当然是死尸 |
[01:50] | You mean like murdered? | 被谋杀的吗 |
[01:51] | Nobody knows yet. | 还不知道 |
[01:52] | Just that it was a girl, | 只知道是个女孩 |
[01:53] | probably in her 20s. | 20多岁的样子 |
[01:54] | Hold on, if they found the body, | 等等 既然他们找到尸体了 |
[01:55] | then what are they looking For? | 那他们还去找什么 |
[01:57] | That’s the best part. | 问得好 |
[01:59] | They only found half. | 他们只找到半具 |
[02:03] | We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[02:04] | 比肯山保护区 夜间不得入内 | |
[02:10] | We’re seriously doing this? | 我们真的要去吗 |
[02:12] | You’re the one always bitching | 你不是成天发牢骚 |
[02:13] | that nothing ever happens in this town. | 说这个小镇总是平淡无奇吗 |
[02:16] | I was trying to get a good night’s sleep | 我还想今晚好好睡一觉 |
[02:17] | before practice tomorrow. | 明天还要训练呢 |
[02:18] | Right, ’cause sitting on the bench | 是啊 因为坐在替补席上 |
[02:19] | is such a grueling effort. | 是非常浪费体力的 |
[02:21] | No, because I’m playing this year. | 不是 这一学年该我上场了 |
[02:24] | In fact, I’m making first line. | 而且 我还要打首发 |
[02:26] | Hey, that’s the spirit. | 精神可嘉啊 |
[02:27] | Everyone should have a dream, | 每个人都应该有梦想 |
[02:28] | even a pathetically unrealistic one. | 即使是不切实际的 |
[02:31] | Just out of curiosity, | 我好奇地问一句 |
[02:32] | which half of the body are we looking for? | 我们是找尸体的哪一半呢 |
[02:37] | I didn’t even think about that. | 我还真没有想过这个问题 |
[02:39] | And, uh, what if whoever killed the body is still out here? | 要是凶手还在林子里该怎么办呢 |
[02:44] | Also something I didn’t think about. | 这个问题我也没有想过 |
[02:48] | It’s…comforting to know you’ve planned this out | 你”精心策划”的行动 |
[02:51] | with your usual attention to detail. | 真让人心里踏实啊 |
[02:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:54] | Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one | 是不是应该让我这个哮喘病患者 |
[02:57] | holding the flashlight, huh? | 拿手电筒呢 |
[03:10] | Wait, come on! | 快跑 |
[03:11] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:14] | Wait up! | 等等我 |
[03:15] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:26] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:32] | Hold it right there! | 不许动 |
[03:34] | Hang on, hang on. | 别动 别动 |
[03:36] | This little delinquent belongs to me. | 这小崽子是我儿子 |
[03:40] | Dad, how are you doing? | 爸爸 你好啊 |
[03:41] | So, do you, uh, listen in to all of my phone calls? | 这么说 你一直在偷听的电话吗 |
[03:44] | No, heh. | 没有 |
[03:47] | Not the boring ones. | 那些无聊的除外 |
[03:50] | Now, where’s your usual partner in crime? | 好吧 你的同伙呢 |
[03:52] | Who, Scott? | 谁 斯科特吗 |
[03:54] | Sc-scott’s home. | 斯科特在家呢 |
[03:56] | He said he wanted to get a good night’s sleep | 他说明天是开学的第一天 |
[03:58] | for first day back at school tomorrow. | 今晚想睡个好觉 |
[04:00] | It’s just me in the woods. Alone. | 我一个人进了林子 一个人 |
[04:04] | Scott, you out There? | 斯科特 你在那儿吗 |
[04:09] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[04:15] | Well, young man, | 臭小子 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna walk you back to your car. | 我带你回到你的车上 |
[04:18] | And you and I are gonna have a conversation | 同时咱俩得好好谈谈 |
[04:20] | about something called invasion of privacy. | 什么叫侵犯个人隐私 |
[07:48] | Dude…watch the paint job. | 哥们儿 别刮花我的车 |
[07:50] | Yo, Jackson, let’s go, bro. | 杰克逊 快点 兄弟 |
[07:59] | Okay, let’s see this thing. | 让我看看 |
[08:05] | It was too dark to see much, | 昨天晚上太黑没看清 |
[08:06] | but I’m pretty sure it was a wolf. | 但我十分敢肯定咬我的是一只狼 |
[08:08] | A wolf bit you? | 你被一只狼给咬了 |
[08:09] | No, not a chance. | 不 不可能的事 |
[08:12] | I heard a wolf howling. | 我还听到狼嚎了 |
[08:13] | No, you didn’t. | 不可能 你肯定幻听了 |
[08:15] | What do you mean, no, I didn’t? | 什么叫我幻听了 |
[08:16] | How do you know what I heard? | 你怎么可能知道我听到了什么 |
[08:17] | Because California doesn’t have wolves,okay? | 因为加州从来没有出现过狼 |
[08:20] | Not in like 60 years. | 至少在过去的六十年里没有过 |
[08:22] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[08:23] | There are no wolves in California. | 加州根本就没有狼 |
[08:26] | All right, well, if you don’t believe me about the wolf, | 好吧 如果你不相信我说的关于狼这事 |
[08:27] | then you’re definitely not gonna believe me | 那你肯定也不会相信 |
[08:29] | about when I tell you I found the body. | 我找到了另半具尸体 |
[08:32] | You–are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:33] | No, man, I wish. | 没有 我倒希望我没发现 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna have nightmares for a month. | 看来我这个月都得做噩梦了 |
[08:35] | Oh, god, that is freaking awesome. | 天啊 这太棒了 |
[08:37] | I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing | 这将会是这个小镇发生过 |
[08:39] | that’s happened to this town since– | 最传奇的事情 自从 |
[08:40] | since the birth of Lydia Martin. | 自从莉迪亚· 马丁出生后 |
[08:42] | Hey, Lydia…you look | 莉迪亚 你看起来 |
[08:45] | like you’re gonna ignore me. | 好像又在无视我 |
[08:48] | You’re the cause of this,you know. | 是你造成我现在这种悲剧 |
[08:50] | Dragging me down to your nerd depths. | 是你把我拽进了书呆子的深渊 |
[08:52] | I’m a nerd by association. | 近墨者黑 |
[08:54] | I’ve been scarlet nerded by you. | 我的书呆子气都是被你传染的 |
[08:56] | As you all know, | 正如你们所知 |
[08:58] | there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. | 警方昨晚在树林里确实发现了一具尸体 |
[09:02] | And I am sure your eager little minds | 我还敢肯定你们活跃的小脑瓜里 |
[09:05] | are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. | 肯定还萌生出各种关于凶案的恐怖场景 |
[09:09] | But I am here to tell you | 但是我要告诉你们 |
[09:13] | that the police have a suspect in custody, | 警方现在已经拘留了一个嫌疑人 |
[09:16] | which means you can give your undivided attention | 也就是说你们可以集中精力研究一下 |
[09:20] | to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester. | 放在你们桌子上的本学期教学大纲 |
[09:37] | Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it. | 妈妈 开学第一天就给我打三通电话有点太多了 |
[09:42] | Everything except a pen. | 我忘带笔了 |
[09:44] | Oh, my god, I didn’t actually forget a pen. | 天啊 我怎么能把笔给忘带了呢 |
[09:48] | Okay, okay. I gotta go. | 行了行了 我该走了 |
[09:49] | Love ya. | 爱你 |
[09:51] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[09:53] | So you were saying San Francisco isn’t where you grew up? | 你刚才是说你不是在旧金山长大的吗 |
[09:56] | No, but we lived there for more than a year, | 没错 但我在那儿住了一年多 |
[09:58] | which is unusual in my family. | 对于我们家来说已经算是很久了 |
[10:00] | Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while. | 希望比肯山能成为你们最终的家 |
[10:12] | Class,this is our new student, Allison Argent. | 同学们 这时我们的新同学艾莉森·阿金斯 |
[10:15] | Please do your best to make her feel welcome. | 希望大家能对她的到来表示欢迎 |
[10:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | We’ll begin with Kafka’s Metamorphosis, on page 133. | 我们今天开始学习第133页卡夫卡的《变形记》 |
[10:51] | That jacket is absolutely killer. | 这件外套可真是太潮了 |
[10:54] | Where’d you get it? | 哪儿买的 |
[10:56] | My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco. | 我妈在旧金山时是一家时装精品店的采购员 |
[10:59] | And you are my new best Friend. | 既然这样你就是我新晋的闺蜜了 |
[11:04] | Can someone tell me how | 谁能告诉我是怎么回事 |
[11:06] | new girl is here all of five minutes, | 那女生才来学校五分钟 |
[11:07] | and she’s already hanging out with Lydia’s clique? | 就已经打入莉迪亚的小团体内部了 |
[11:10] | Because she’s hot. | 因为她也是个辣妞呗 |
[11:12] | Beautiful people herd together. | 美女就喜欢扎推 |
[11:14] | So,this weekend,there’s a Party. | 这个周末有个派对 |
[11:16] | A party? | 派对 |
[11:17] | Yeah…Friday night. | 没错 星期五晚上 |
[11:19] | You should come. | 你应该过来 |
[11:20] | Uh,I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:21] | It’s family night this Friday. | 这周五有家庭聚会 |
[11:23] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[11:24] | You sure? I mean,everyone’s going after the scrimmage. | 真不去么 练习赛后大家可是都会去呢 |
[11:28] | You mean like football? | 你是说足球比赛么 |
[11:30] | Football’s a joke in beacon. | 足球在比肯就是个大笑话 |
[11:32] | The sport here is lacrosse. | 我们说的是长曲棍网 |
[11:33] | We’ve won the state championship | 我们可是这个州的 |
[11:35] | for the past three years. | 三连冠 |
[11:36] | Because of a certain team captain. | 都是你这个队长的功劳 |
[11:38] | Well,we have practice in a few minutes. | 我们几分钟后有训练课 |
[11:40] | That is,if you don’t have anywhere else– | 如果你没有地方要去的话 |
[11:41] | Well,I was going to– | 我要 |
[11:42] | Perfect…you’re coming. | 好极了 来嘛 |
[11:49] | But if you play… | 但是如果你上场的话 |
[11:51] | I’ll have no one to talk to on the bench. | 那么在观众席我就找不到说话的人 |
[11:53] | Are you really gonna do that to your best friend? | 你忍心这样对你最好的朋友么 |
[11:55] | I can’t sit out again. | 我不能再置身局外了 |
[11:56] | My whole life is sitting on the sidelines. | 我这辈子都是坐在边线区 |
[11:58] | This season, I make first line. | 本赛季 我要争取做首发 |
[12:07] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[12:08] | Yeah? | 啥事 |
[12:08] | You’re on goal. | 你守门 |
[12:12] | I’ve never played. | 我从未上场过 |
[12:13] | I know–scoring some shots | 我知道 多进几个球 |
[12:14] | will give the boys a confidence boost. | 会增强队员们的信心 |
[12:16] | It’s a first day back thing. | 这是归校第一天的惯例 |
[12:18] | Get them energized, fired up! | 让他们的小宇宙爆发 燃烧吧 |
[12:19] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[12:21] | Try not to take any in the face. | 尽量不要让球打中你的脸 |
[12:23] | Let’s go! Come on! | 动起来吧 加油 |
[12:33] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[12:35] | Him? | 他 |
[12:37] | I’m not sure who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[12:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:43] | He’s in my english class. | 他跟我一起上英语课 |
[12:59] | Hey, way to catch with your face, Mccall! | 还没打到你的脸呢 麦高 |
[13:33] | He seems like he’s pretty Good. | 他打得很好嘛 |
[13:35] | Yeah,very good. | 没错 十分厉害 |
[13:46] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[14:14] | That is my friend! | 那是我的哥们儿 |
[14:30] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道为什么会那样 |
[14:31] | It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. | 就像时间为了让我能抓到球而停了下来 |
[14:35] | And that’s not the only weird thing. | 而且这不是唯一一个奇怪的事情 |
[14:36] | I can…hear stuff I shouldn’t be able to hear. | 我能 听见一些我不应该听见的声音 |
[14:39] | Smell things. | 或者闻到一些东西 |
[14:40] | Smell things? Like what? | 闻东西吗 例如什么 |
[14:44] | Like mint mojito gum in your Pocket. | 你口袋里的摩奇多口香糖[一种鸡尾酒] |
[14:47] | I don’t even have any mint Mojito– | 我可没有什么摩奇多 |
[14:54] | So all this started with a bite. | 所以就是从被咬了一口开始的 |
[14:56] | What if it’s like an infection | 如果这是一个感染 |
[14:58] | like my body’s flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something? | 我体内在我休克之前会充满肾上腺素吗 |
[15:03] | I actually think I’ve heard of this– | 我真的听说过这个 |
[15:04] | it’s a specific kind of infection. | 这是一种很特别的传染病 |
[15:07] | Are you serious? | 你确定吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:08] | Yeah,I think it’s called Lycanthropy. | 我觉得它好像叫变狼妄想狂 |
[15:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:13] | Is that bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[15:13] | Oh,yeah,it’s the worst. | 对 糟的不能再糟了 |
[15:15] | But only once a month. | 但只是每月一次 |
[15:17] | Once a month? | 每月一次吗 |
[15:19] | On the night of the full moon. | 在月圆之夜 |
[15:23] | Hey,you’re the one who heard a wolf howling. | 你可是听过狼嚎的啊 |
[15:26] | Hey,there could be something seriously wrong with me. | 我可能哪里真的出了问题 |
[15:27] | I know! You’re a werewolf! | 我知道 你是狼人 |
[15:31] | Okay,obviously I’m kidding. | 很明显我在开玩笑 |
[15:33] | But if you see me in shop class | 但如果你在工艺课上看到我 |
[15:35] | trying to melt all the silver I can find, | 试着把我能找到的银器全融掉 |
[15:37] | it’s ’cause Friday’s a full moon. | 那是因为周五是满月日 |
[15:40] | No,I-I could have sworn this was it. | 不会吧 我敢肯定就是这儿了 |
[15:42] | I saw the body,the deer came running. | 我看见了尸体 鹿群从我身边飞驰而过 |
[15:44] | I dropped my inhaler. | 我把我的助吸器落在这里了 |
[15:46] | Maybe the killer moved the body. | 可能杀手挪动了尸体 |
[15:48] | If he did,I hope he left my inhaler. | 如果真这样 我希望他留下我的助吸器 |
[15:50] | Those things are like 80 bucks. | 那东西差不多八十美元呢 |
[16:00] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[16:05] | This is private property. | 这是私人领地 |
[16:07] | Uh,sorry,man,we didn’t know. | 抱歉 我们不知道 |
[16:09] | Yeah,we were just looking for something, but… | 我们在找东西 但是 |
[16:13] | Uh,forget it. | 别管它了 |
[16:24] | All right, I gotta get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[16:25] | Dude, that was Derek Hale. | 伙计 那是德里克·霍尔 |
[16:28] | You remember,right? | 你还记得吧 |
[16:29] | He’s only like a few years older than us. | 他看起来只比我们大几岁而已 |
[16:31] | Remember what? | 记得什么啊 |
[16:31] | His family. | 他们家的事 |
[16:33] | They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago. | 差不多十年前他们都被火烧死了 |
[16:36] | I wonder what he’s doing back. | 我很好奇他回来干什么 |
[16:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:10] | Hey,kitties. | 嗨 猫咪们 |
[17:39] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到它 |
[17:40] | I took my eyes off the road for, | 我就把视线离开路面 |
[17:42] | like two seconds to change the song on my ipod, | 两秒钟来换一下歌曲 |
[17:44] | and then this dog, it just came out of nowhere! | 然后这只狗就不知道从哪里跑了出来 |
[17:46] | It’s all right, it’s all right, | 没事的 别担心 |
[17:47] | it’s all right. | 别着急 |
[17:48] | Do you remember where it happened | 你记得发生的地点吗 |
[17:49] | so I can send Animal Control to find it? | 我好让动物管理处去找 |
[17:50] | No! I mean,yes,I know where I hit it, | 不 是的 我是说我知道在哪里撞了它 |
[17:53] | but the dog is– | 但是那只狗 |
[17:54] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[17:55] | It’s in my car. | 在我车里 |
[18:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:04] | She’s just frightened. | 她只是吓坏了 |
[18:06] | That makes two of us. | 我也吓坏了 |
[18:08] | Let me see if I have any better luck. | 看看运气女神还眷不眷顾我 |
[18:19] | I think her leg is broken. | 她的腿断了 |
[18:22] | I’ve seen the doctor do plenty of splints. | 我见过医生用夹板固定腿 |
[18:24] | I can do it myself and then give | 我自己来试试看 |
[18:25] | her a painkiller for now. | 然后给她点止痛药 |
[18:27] | Yeah,I have a shirt in my bag. | 我包里有一件T恤 |
[18:29] | Oh,I don’t want to trouble You. | 我不想太麻烦你 |
[18:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:52] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[19:00] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[19:01] | I feel really stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[19:05] | How come? | 为什么 |
[19:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:07] | ’cause I freaked out like a total girl. | 我就像个女生一样不知所措 |
[19:10] | You are a girl. | 你本来就是女生啊 |
[19:12] | I freaked out like a girly Girl, | 我吓得就像个小女生 |
[19:13] | and I’m not a girly girl. | 我不是小女生 |
[19:16] | What kind of girl are you? | 那你是什么样的女生 |
[19:17] | Tougher than that. | 比那种女生更坚强 |
[19:20] | At least,I thought I was. | 至少我是这样想的 |
[19:22] | Hey,I’d be freaked out too. | 我也会被吓坏的 |
[19:23] | In fact,I’d probably cry. | 事实上 我可能会吓哭 |
[19:27] | And not like a man,either. | 也不像男生那样 |
[19:28] | Like the biggest girly girly Ever. | 比小女生还小女生 |
[19:31] | It’d be pathetic. | 挺可怜的吧 |
[19:32] | Yeah,right. | 对啊 |
[19:37] | So…it looks like she’s gonna Live. | 那么 她应该能活下来 |
[19:41] | And I’m pretty sure she’ll even let you pet her now, | 我敢确定 她还会让你抚摸的 |
[19:42] | if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[19:44] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:46] | Oh,come on. | 别这样 |
[19:47] | You don’t want her to sue. | 你不会想让她发出请求吧 |
[19:48] | I hear this breed is very litigious. | 我知道这种狗很要强的 |
[20:01] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[20:04] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. Sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[20:13] | You have an eyelash on your cheek. | 你脸上有眼睫毛 |
[20:14] | Oh. It’s from the crying. | 刚才哭的时候留下来的 |
[20:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[20:38] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:40] | Is it really family night on Friday, | 周五晚上真的有家庭聚会吗 |
[20:43] | or do you think maybe You’d like to | 你愿不愿意和我一起 |
[20:44] | go to that party with me? | 去参加那个派对 |
[20:48] | Family night was a total lie. | 家庭聚会只是个幌子 |
[20:52] | So is that a yes,you’ll go? | 所以你是答应了吗 |
[20:55] | Definitely yes. | 当然 |
[22:52] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:05] | All right, little man. | 好的 小不点 |
[23:07] | How ’bout you tell me where you’re getting your juice. | 告诉我你在那儿买的果汁 |
[23:10] | What? | 什么 |
[23:11] | Where are you getting your juice? | 在那儿买的果汁 |
[23:18] | My mom does all the grocery shopping. | 我妈妈在杂货店买的 |
[23:21] | Now, listen, Mccall… | 听着 麦高 |
[23:22] | You’re gonna tell me exactly | 你老实告诉我 |
[23:23] | what it is and who you’re buying | 到底是什么东西 |
[23:24] | it from, because there’s no way | 还有你从哪儿买来的 |
[23:26] | in hell you’re out there kicking ass on the field like that | 如果不是兴奋剂这玩意儿 你绝不可能 |
[23:27] | without some sort of chemical boost. | 像那样在赛场上得分 |
[23:30] | Oh, you mean steroids. | 你是说类固醇吗 |
[23:33] | Are you on steroids? | 你吃了类固醇么 |
[23:34] | What the hell is going on with you, Mccall? | 你怎么回事 麦高 |
[23:36] | What’s going on with me? | 我怎么了 |
[23:37] | You really wanna know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[23:39] | Well, so would I! | 我也一样 |
[23:40] | Because I can see, hear, and smell things | 突然看到听到闻到 |
[23:42] | that I shouldn’t be able to see, hear, and smell. | 本来不可能看到听到闻到的东西 |
[23:44] | I do things that should be impossible, | 做不可能做的事情 |
[23:45] | I’m sleepwalking three miles into the middle of the woods, | 梦游三英里到树林深处 |
[23:48] | and I’m pretty much convinced | 我真的觉得 |
[23:49] | that I’m totally out of my freaking mind! | 我快要疯了 |
[23:56] | You think you’re funny… | 你觉得自己很风趣 |
[23:57] | Don’t you, Mccall? | 是吗 麦高 |
[23:59] | I know you’re hiding something. | 我知道你有事瞒着 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我会查出来的 |
[24:03] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 不管要多久 |
[24:08] | Scott! Scott, wait up. | 斯科特 斯科特 等等 |
[24:10] | Stiles, I’m playing the first elimination, man– | 斯泰尔斯 我就要开始我第一轮的淘汰赛了 |
[24:12] | – Can it wait? – Just hold on, okay? | -等等不行么 -就一会 好吗 |
[24:14] | I overheard my dad on the phone. | 我不小心听到我爸讲电话 |
[24:15] | The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. | 洛城实验室的纤维分析结果出来了 |
[24:18] | They found animal hairs on the body from the woods! | 他们在树林的尸体上发现了动物毛发 |
[24:19] | Stiles, I gotta go. | 斯泰尔斯 我得上场了 |
[24:20] | Wait, no! Scott! | 等等 别 斯科特 |
[24:21] | You’re not gonna believe what the animal was! | 你不会想到是什么动物的 |
[24:23] | It was a wolf. | 是狼 |
[24:26] | Let’s go! Gather round! | 上吧 集合 |
[24:27] | Bring it in, come on! | 过来 快点 |
[24:30] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[24:34] | Got a question, Mccall? | 有问题吗 麦高 |
[24:35] | What? | 什么 |
[24:36] | You raised your hand. | 你举手了 |
[24:37] | You have a question? | 有问题吗 |
[24:38] | Oh…no. I was just, uh… | 没有 我只是 |
[24:40] | Nothing. Sorry. | 没事 对不起 |
[24:42] | Okay. You know how this goes. | 好的 你们都知道规矩 |
[24:44] | If you don’t make the cut, | 如果输了 |
[24:46] | you’re most likely sitting on | 很可能这一季你 |
[24:48] | the bench for the rest of the season. | 就只能做冷板凳了 |
[24:49] | You make the cut… | 如果赢了 |
[24:50] | You play. | 就能继续比赛 |
[24:51] | Your parents are proud. | 你的父母会感到骄傲 |
[24:53] | Your girlfriend loves ya! | 女朋友会更爱你 |
[24:56] | Everything else is, uh… | 所有的事都会 |
[24:57] | Cream cheese. | 美妙无比 |
[24:59] | Now, get out there and show me | 现在上场 让我看看 |
[25:01] | Whatcha got! | 你们的表现 |
[25:03] | Come on! | 快上 |
[25:04] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 上啊 上啊 |
[26:12] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[26:13] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[26:15] | What in god’s name was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[26:17] | This is a lacrosse field. | 这是长曲棍球比赛 |
[26:19] | What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team? | 怎么 你想参加体操队选拔吗 |
[26:21] | No, coach. | 不是 教练 |
[26:23] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[26:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:25] | I–just trying to make the shot. | 我只是想进球 |
[26:26] | Yeah, well, you made the shot. | 是的 你进球了 |
[26:29] | And guess what? | 猜怎么着 |
[26:31] | You’re startin’, buddy. | 你是先发球员 伙计 |
[26:32] | You made first line. | 你是首发队员了 |
[26:35] | Come on! | 快去 |
[26:37] | First line! | 首发 |
[27:15] | Get in. | 进来 |
[27:17] | You gotta see this thing. | 你必须看看这个 |
[27:18] | I’ve been up all night reading websites, books, | 我一夜没睡 看这些网站 书 |
[27:20] | all this information. | 以及所有相关信息 |
[27:21] | How much | 你今天吃了多少 |
[27:22] | adderall have you had today? | 阿得拉[一种提高效率的药物] |
[27:23] | A lot. Doesn’t matter. | 很多 无所谓啦 |
[27:24] | Okay, just listen. | 好了 听我说 |
[27:25] | Oh, is this about the body? | 是关于那具尸体的事吗 |
[27:26] | Did they find out who did it? | 他们查出是谁干的吗 |
[27:27] | No, they’re still questioning people, | 没 他们还在四处盘问 |
[27:28] | even Derek Hale. | 包括德里克·霍尔 |
[27:29] | Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day. | 就是那天我们在树林里见到的那家伙 |
[27:31] | Yeah! Yes. | 没错 |
[27:32] | But that’s not it, okay? | 但我要说的不是这个 行吗 |
[27:33] | What, then? | 那你要说什么 |
[27:34] | Remember the joke from the other day? | 还记得那天我开的玩笑吗 |
[27:35] | Not a joke anymore. | 没准被我说中了 |
[27:38] | The wolf, the bite in the woods. | 那只狼 你在树林里被咬 |
[27:40] | I started doing all this reading. | 我开始研究这方面的资料 |
[27:42] | Do you even know why a wolf howls? | 你知道狼为什么要嚎叫吗 |
[27:44] | Should I? | 我怎么知道 |
[27:44] | It’s a signal, okay? | 这是一种信号 |
[27:45] | When a wolf’s alone, | 如果一只狼落单了 |
[27:47] | it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. | 它会通过嚎叫来告诉同伴它的方位 |
[27:49] | So if you heard a wolf howling, | 所以如果你听到一只狼嚎叫 |
[27:50] | that means others could have been nearby. | 说明他的同伴可能就在附近 |
[27:52] | Maybe even a whole pack of ’em. | 甚至可能有一整群 |
[27:53] | A whole pack of wolves? | 一群狼吗 |
[27:55] | No…werewolves. | 不 是狼人 |
[27:59] | Are you seriously wasting my time with this? | 你说这些无聊的东西想浪费我的时间吗 |
[28:01] | You know I’m picking up Allison in an hour. | 你知道我一个小时后要去接艾莉森 |
[28:03] | I saw you on the field today, Scott. | 我看到你今天在球场上的表现了 斯科特 |
[28:04] | Okay, what you did wasn’t just amazing, all right? | 你的表现已经不能称之为精彩了 |
[28:06] | It was impossible. | 完全就是不可能 |
[28:08] | Yeah, so I made a good shot. | 没错 我打出了一次不错的进球 |
[28:09] | No, you made an incredible shot, I mean… | 不 那完全是不可思议的进球 我是说 |
[28:12] | the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. | 你的运球 你的奔跑速度 你的反应 |
[28:14] | People can’t just suddenly do that overnight. | 人不可能一夜之间成为这样的高手的 |
[28:16] | And there’s the vision and the senses, | 还有你的视觉和感官 |
[28:18] | and don’t even think I don’t notice that | 别以为我没发现 |
[28:19] | you don’t need your inhaler anymore. | 你甚至都不需要你的助吸器了 |
[28:20] | Okay! Dude, I can’t think about this now. | 好了 兄弟 我现在没法想这些 |
[28:22] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[28:23] | Tomorrow?! What? No! | 明天 什么 不行 |
[28:24] | The full moon’s tonight. | 今晚就是满月了 |
[28:25] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:26] | What are you trying to do? | 你打算做什么呢 |
[28:27] | I just made first line. | 我打了首发 |
[28:28] | I got a date with a girl who I can’t believe | 我得到了一个 连我自己都不相信 |
[28:30] | wants to go out with me, | 愿意跟我约会的女孩 |
[28:32] | and everything in my life is somehow perfect. | 我生活中的一切都很完美 |
[28:33] | Why are you trying to ruin it? | 为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢 |
[28:35] | I’m trying to help. | 你想要帮你 |
[28:37] | You’re cursed, Scott. | 你被诅咒了 斯科特 |
[28:40] | You know, and it’s not just the moon | 月亮不仅会让 |
[28:41] | will cause you to physically change. | 你的身体发生变化 |
[28:43] | It also just so happens to be | 而且与此同时 |
[28:45] | when your bloodlust will be at its peak. | 会让你极度的嗜血 |
[28:47] | Bloodlust? | 嗜血 |
[28:49] | Yeah, your urge to kill. | 没错 你杀人的欲望 |
[28:51] | I’m already starting to feel an urge to kill, stiles. | 我已经有杀人的冲动了 斯泰尔斯 |
[28:53] | You gotta hear this. | 你得听听这里是怎么写的 |
[28:57] | “The change can be caused by anger or anything | 由愤怒或者是其他任何东西引起的变化 |
[28:59] | that raises your pulse.” | 会让你心跳加快 |
[29:00] | All right? | 听到了吗 |
[29:01] | I haven’t seen anyone raise your pulse | 我还没有见到谁能像艾莉森那样 |
[29:03] | like Allison does. | 让你心跳加快的 |
[29:04] | You gotta cancel this date. | 你得取消这次约会 |
[29:06] | I’m gonna call her right now. | 我现在就给她打电话 |
[29:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:08] | I’m canceling the date. | 我帮你取消约会 |
[29:08] | No, give it to me! | 不 还给我 |
[29:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:25] | I-I gotta go get ready for that party. | 我得去准备参加派对了 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:03] | Mom! | 妈 |
[30:05] | Is this a party or a date? | 这到底是派对还是约会 |
[30:09] | Maybe both. | 两个都算 |
[30:11] | And her name is… | 那么女孩叫 |
[30:12] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[30:13] | Allison. Nice. | 艾莉森 不错的名字 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | We don’t need to have a talk, do we? | 你不需要我再提醒你什么了吧 |
[30:22] | Mom, I’m not having the safe sex talk with you. | 妈 我可不会跟你谈什么安全性爱的话题 |
[30:25] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[30:26] | No, I meant about keeping the tank full. | 才不是那个 我指的是将水槽加满水 |
[30:28] | Give me those back. | 把那还给我 |
[30:30] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的么 |
[30:31] | You bet your ass I am serious. | 老娘当然是认真的 |
[30:33] | I’m not gonna end up on some Reality television show | 我可不想像真人秀里那样 |
[30:35] | with a pregnant 16-year-old. | 到头来接管个十六岁的孕妇 |
[30:37] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[31:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:21] | What? Yeah. | 怎么 我没事 |
[31:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[32:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[32:35] | Yo, scott, you good? | 斯科特 你没事吧 |
[32:39] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 |
[32:58] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[33:00] | I’m a friend of Scott’s. | 我是斯科特的朋友 |
[33:07] | My name’s Derek. | 我叫德里克 |
[34:03] | Go away. | 走开 |
[34:05] | Scott, it’s me. | 斯科特 是我 |
[34:08] | Let me in, Scott. | 让我进去 斯科特 |
[34:09] | I can help. | 我能帮你的 |
[34:10] | No! Listen, you gotta find Allison. | 不要 听着 你快去找艾莉森 |
[34:13] | She’s fine, all right? | 她很好 好吗 |
[34:14] | I saw her get a ride from the party. | 我看见她搭车离开派对了 |
[34:16] | She’s–she’s totally fine. | 她绝对没事 |
[34:17] | No, I think I know who it is. | 不对 我已经知道是谁了 |
[34:18] | You just let me in. | 你快让我进去 |
[34:19] | We can try– | 我们能试试 |
[34:20] | It’s Derek. | 是德里克 |
[34:20] | Derek Hale is the werewolf. | 德里克·霍尔本身就是个狼人 |
[34:22] | He’s the one that bit me. | 就是他咬了我 |
[34:23] | He’s the one that killed the girl in the woods. | 树林里那个女孩也是他杀的 |
[34:27] | Scott…Derek’s the one who | 斯科特 就是德里克 |
[34:29] | Drove Allison from the party. | 开车带艾莉森离开的 |
[34:35] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[35:41] | Hi, Mrs. Argent. | 阿金斯太太 你好 |
[35:42] | Um…you have no idea who I am. | 你显然不认识我 |
[35:45] | I’m a friend of your daughter’s. | 我是你女儿的朋友 |
[35:46] | Uh…look, this is gonna sound kind of crazy, um… | 听着 这听上去可能有点不可思议 |
[35:49] | Really crazy, actually. | 事实上有点疯狂 |
[35:51] | You know what? Crazy doesn’t– | 你知道吗 疯狂也不足以 |
[35:52] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[35:53] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[36:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:15] | She’s safe. | 离开你 |
[36:17] | From you. | 她会很安全 |
[36:28] | What did you do with her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[36:29] | Shh, quiet. | 小声点 |
[36:33] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[36:34] | They’re already here. | 他们已经追到这了 |
[36:35] | Run. | 快跑 |
[37:02] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[37:36] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[37:38] | Hunters. | 猎手 |
[37:40] | The kind that have been hunting us for centuries. | 几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们 |
[37:43] | Us? You mean you! | 我们 就你而已吧 |
[37:44] | You did this to me! | 是你把我弄成这样的 |
[37:47] | Is it really so bad, Scott? | 难道这样不好吗 斯科特 |
[37:49] | That you can see better | 你现在能望得更远 |
[37:51] | hear more clearly, move faster | 听觉更灵敏 移动更迅捷 |
[37:52] | than any human could ever hope? | 这是常人做梦都想得到的 |
[37:56] | You’ve been given something that | 你被赋予了 |
[37:57] | most people would kill for. | 无数人至死都得不到的力量 |
[38:00] | The bite is a gift. | 咬你一口是给你的礼物 |
[38:02] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[38:04] | You will. | 你会喜欢的 |
[38:06] | And you’re gonna need me if you want to learn how to control it. | 如果你想知道如何控制它时 你会需要我的 |
[38:10] | So you and me, Scott, | 斯科特 你现在跟我 |
[38:12] | we’re brothers now. | 我们是兄弟了 |
[38:41] | You know what actually worries me the most? | 你知道我现在最担心什么吗 |
[38:43] | If you say Allison, I’m gonna punch you in the head. | 你要想说艾莉森的话我马上会给你一拳 |
[38:46] | She probably hates me now. | 她现在肯定在恨我 |
[38:50] | I doubt that. | 我可不觉得 |
[38:51] | But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. | 但你最好准备个像样点的道歉 |
[38:55] | Or, you know, you could just… | 或者你可以… |
[38:57] | tell her the truth and… | 跟她道出实情 |
[38:58] | revel in the awesomeness of the fact | 让她沉浸于你是个恐怖狼人 |
[39:00] | that you’re a frickin’ werewolf. | 这个可怕的事实中 |
[39:04] | Okay, bad idea. | 好吧 这个主意不咋的 |
[39:07] | Hey, we’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[39:09] | Come on, if I have to, | 需要的话 |
[39:11] | I’ll chain you up myself on full moon nights | 等满月时我就用链子把你锁起来 |
[39:13] | and feed you live mice. | 然后喂你吃活老鼠 |
[39:15] | I had a boa once. I could do it. | 以前我养过蟒蛇 我知道该怎么做 |
[39:26] | So what happened? | 到底出了什么事 |
[39:27] | You left me stranded at the party. | 你让我一个人尴尬地待在那个派对上 |
[39:29] | Yeah, I–I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:30] | I’m really sorry, I am. | 我真的很抱歉 真的 |
[39:32] | But…you’re gonna have to trust | 但是 你要相信我 |
[39:34] | That I had a really good reason. | 我真的是有原因的 |
[39:36] | Did you get sick? | 你病了吗 |
[39:38] | I definitely had an attack of something. | 我的确是被什么东西咬了 |
[39:41] | Am I gonna get an explanation? | 我能得到个合理的解释吗 |
[39:44] | Can you just find it in your heart to trust me on this one? | 你能不能放下心中的疑虑相信我一次 |
[39:47] | Am I gonna regret this? | 我会后悔这样做吗 |
[39:49] | Probably. | 可能会 |
[39:52] | So is that a yes on a second chance? | 那你确定再给我次机会了吗 |
[39:55] | Definitely yes. | 非常确定 |
[39:58] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[40:00] | I better go. | 我该走了 |