时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Lydia. | 嗨 莉迪亚 |
[00:05] | You look like you’re gonna ignore me. | 你好像又打算无视我 |
[00:07] | Hey, Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:10] | You’re about to say “Be careful.” | 你表情像是要说”注意安全” |
[00:14] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:15] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[00:17] | That’s my Dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[00:18] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[00:19] | That’s my Dad’s sister Kate. | 是我爸的妹妹凯特 |
[00:20] | Come on! | 有种来啊 |
[00:22] | It wants me in its pack! | 他想让我加入他的种群 |
[00:23] | First, I have to get rid of my old pack. | 我必须先脱离我之前的种群 |
[00:26] | The Alpha doesn’t want to kill us. | 阿尔法狼并不是想要杀死我们 |
[00:28] | It wants me to do it. | 他想让我来干这事 |
[00:30] | Right now I don’t–I don’t feel like I can trust you. | 现在我觉得 我没办法相信你 |
[00:38] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[00:39] | You’ll see. | 等下就知道了 |
[00:40] | ‘Cause we really shouldn’t be out here. | 我们不应该出来的 |
[00:42] | My Mom is in a constant state of freak-out | 我妈因为学校发生的事 |
[00:43] | from what happened at the school. | 依旧处于神经紧绷状态 |
[00:45] | Well, your Mom isn’t the sheriff, okay? | 你妈妈又不是治安官 |
[00:46] | There’s no comparison, trust me. | 没有可比性的 相信我 |
[00:48] | Can you at least just tell me | 你起码得告诉我 |
[00:49] | what we’re doing out here? | 我们要去干什么好吗 |
[00:50] | Yes. When your best friend gets dumped– | 好的 当你好朋友被甩了 |
[00:52] | I didn’t get dumped. | 我没有被甩 |
[00:53] | We’re taking a break. | 我们只是暂时分开 |
[00:55] | All right, well, when your best friend gets told | 好吧 当你最好的朋友 |
[00:56] | by his girlfriend that they’re taking a break… | 被他女友告知 要分开一段时间 |
[01:00] | You get your best friend drunk. | 你会带他去喝个一醉方休 |
[01:05] | Dude, you know, she’s just one…one girl. | 哥们儿 她不就是个女生嘛 |
[01:08] | You know, there are so many– | 跟你说 还有好多 |
[01:09] | There are so many other girls in the sea. | 美女还多的是呢 |
[01:12] | Fish in the sea. | 大海里都是鱼 |
[01:13] | Fish? Why you talking about fish? | 鱼 怎么说起鱼了 |
[01:15] | I’m talking about girls. | 我在说美女呢 |
[01:18] | I love girls. I love ’em. | 我爱女生 我爱美女 |
[01:20] | I love especially ones with Strawberry blond hair, | 尤其喜欢那些金发披肩的 |
[01:23] | green eyes, 5’3″… | 绿色的眼眸 一米六的个子 |
[01:28] | Like Lydia? | 就像莉迪亚是吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah, exactly. | 说得没错 |
[01:30] | Hey, how did you know I was talking about… | 你怎么知道我说的是 |
[01:33] | About… | 是 |
[01:35] | What was I talking about? | 我在说什么来着 |
[01:37] | Hey, you’re not happy. | 你心情不好 |
[01:40] | Take a drink. | 来一口 |
[01:42] | I don’t want any more. | 我不想再喝了 |
[01:45] | You’re not drunk? | 你没醉吗 |
[01:47] | I’m not anything. | 没醉 什么有没有 |
[01:48] | Hey, maybe it’s like… | 可能是 |
[01:49] | Maybe it’s like not needing your inhaler anymore, | 可能就和你不再需要吸入器一样 |
[01:52] | Maybe you can’t get drunk. | 作为一匹狼 |
[01:54] | as a wolf. | 你可能不会醉 |
[01:56] | Am I drunk? | 我醉了没 |
[01:58] | You’re wasted. | 你醉得稀里糊涂了 |
[02:03] | Aw, come on, dude, I know it feels bad. | 哥们 我知道你心情糟糕 |
[02:06] | I know it hurts. | 我懂你的痛 |
[02:07] | I know. | 我都懂 |
[02:08] | Well, I don’t know. | 又好像不懂 |
[02:09] | But I know this. | 但我知道的是 |
[02:12] | I know that as much as being broken up hurts, | 我知道 就算分手会心痛 |
[02:17] | being alone is way worse. | 单身更糟糕 |
[02:22] | That didn’t make any sense. | 怎么听起来不太对呢 |
[02:24] | I need a drink. | 我得再喝一杯 |
[02:26] | Well, look at the two little | 看哪 这两个小贱货 |
[02:29] | bitches getting their drink on. | 在喝酒呢 |
[02:31] | Give it back. | 还给我们 |
[02:33] | What’s that, little man? | 什么意思 小子 |
[02:34] | I think he wants a drink. | 我猜他还没喝够呢 |
[02:36] | I want the bottle. | 把酒还给我 |
[02:37] | Scott, maybe we should just go. | 斯科特 我们是不是该撤了 |
[02:39] | You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles. | 你不是带我来一醉方休的吗 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:43] | I’m not drunk yet. | 我还没喝醉呢 |
[02:55] | Give me the bottle. | 把酒还给我 |
[03:01] | Give me the bottle of jack. | 把这瓶杰克·丹尼还给我 |
[03:06] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[03:15] | Okay, please tell me that was | 麻烦你告诉我 你这么冲动 |
[03:17] | because of the breakup. | 是因为刚分手 |
[03:19] | Or ’cause tomorrow’s the full moon. | 或者因为明天就是满月了 |
[03:26] | Going home now, yeah? | 回家了好吗 |
[03:34] | How about we just go? | 我们能不能赶紧走了 |
[03:35] | How about you just shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[03:37] | Come on, man, I’m freezing my junk off out here. | 拜托了哥们 我的小弟都快冻坏了 |
[03:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:50] | Help, please! | 救命啊 |
[03:52] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[03:53] | Somebody help me! | 来人啊 |
[03:54] | Help me! | 救命 |
[03:55] | Please, God, help me! | 求你了 上帝 救我 |
[03:57] | Aah! Please! | 拜托 救我 |
[03:59] | No! | 不 |
[04:00] | No, no, no, please! | 别别 求你了 |
[04:02] | No! | 不 |
[04:02] | Please, no! | 求你了别这样 |
[04:04] | No! No, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[04:06] | No, no, no, no! | 别这样 |
[04:07] | Noo! | 不要啊 |
[04:22] | Beautiful Monday morning, | 美妙的周一清晨 |
[04:23] | Beacon Hills High School is back open | 比肯山高中经过周四周五的封校 |
[04:25] | after being closed Thursday and Friday. | 今天敞开了校门 |
[04:27] | Police search continues for | 警方还在全力通缉 |
[04:28] | alleged killer derek hale– | 目击者口中的杀手 德里克·霍尔 |
[04:31] | We should probably set this to buzzer. | 应该把这设置成铃声 |
[04:38] | You alive in there? | 你在被窝里还活着吗 |
[04:39] | No. | 死了 |
[04:42] | Not ready to go back to school? | 不打算回学校 |
[04:44] | No. | 不 |
[04:45] | You want to stay home another day? | 想在家再待一天吗 |
[04:47] | No. | 不 |
[04:48] | Want a brand new car? | 想要一辆新车吗 |
[04:50] | Me, too. | 我也想要呢 |
[04:53] | This isn’t just about what happened at the school, right? | 你这样不完全是因为学校那件事 对吗 |
[04:56] | I mean, it’s about what’s her name. | 是因为她 她叫什么 |
[04:57] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[04:59] | Not with you. | 要谈也不和你谈 |
[05:00] | Hey, I’ve been through a few | 我也算是经历过 |
[05:01] | breakups myself, you know. | 几次分手的人了 |
[05:02] | I mean, disastrous ones, actually. | 有几次糟糕透顶啊 |
[05:04] | I don’t care about your breakups, Mom. | 我不在乎你分手的往事 妈妈 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna get her back. | 我要把她追回来的 |
[05:26] | Dad, if you’re going to insist on driving me to school, | 老爸 如果你坚持要开车送我上学 |
[05:29] | you at least have to let me out of the car. | 你至少要放我下车吧 |
[05:38] | Kate, what’s your opinion on home schooling? | 凯特 你如何看待在家教学 |
[05:42] | Hmm…well, you know, | 要我说嘛 |
[05:44] | I’m more of a learning-by-doing kind of girl. | 我比较赞成在实践中学习 |
[05:47] | What’s your opinion on overprotective Dads | 你如何看待保护欲过剩 |
[05:49] | who keep ruining their daughter’s lives? | 总爱打乱女儿的生活的父亲呢 |
[06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:09] | – So, Chris… – Don’t. | -那么 克里斯 -别 |
[06:11] | Just… | 别 |
[06:14] | Your look communicates it perfectly. | 你的表情表达得很清楚 |
[06:16] | Yes, I underestimated the danger. | 是的 我低估了危险性 |
[06:18] | Yes, we should’ve acted sooner. | 是的 我们应该趁早行动 |
[06:21] | Yes, I should’ve listened to you. | 是的 我该听你的 |
[06:24] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[06:25] | Or does that cover it? | 还是都被我说完了 |
[06:30] | All I was going to say is | 我只想说 |
[06:31] | You need to stop and get some gas. | 你该去加油了 |
[06:45] | It’s just weird. | 奇怪了 |
[06:46] | Everybody’s talking about what happened the other night, | 每个人都在讨论那天晚上发生的事 |
[06:48] | and nobody knows it was us. | 但没人知道我们在场 |
[06:51] | Thank you, for the protection of minors. | 谢谢你 保护我们这些小喽啰 |
[06:53] | Lydia, do you think I made the wrong decision? | 莉迪亚 我是不是做了个错误的选择 |
[06:56] | About that jacket with that dress? | 你是说穿这件外套配裙子吗 |
[06:58] | Absolutely. | 绝对是错误的 |
[07:00] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我指的什么 |
[07:02] | Hello? | 拜托 |
[07:04] | Scott locked us in a classroom | 斯科特把我们锁在一间教室里 |
[07:05] | and left us for dead. | 就把我们丢在那儿等死 |
[07:07] | He’s lucky we’re not pressing charges | 我们没去告他 |
[07:10] | or making him pay our therapy bills. | 没让他赔医药费 算他走运 |
[07:12] | We were watching his family’s house. | 我们监控了他的住所 |
[07:18] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[07:23] | Don’t you have a test to get to? | 你不是要考试吗 |
[07:24] | What’s going on? Did you find Derek yet? | 发生什么事了 你找到德里克了吗 |
[07:26] | I’m workin’ on it. | 我正在找 |
[07:27] | You go take your test. | 快去考试 |
[07:29] | All right, dad, listen to me. | 好吧 爸爸 听我说 |
[07:30] | – Go! – This is really important. | -快走 -这个真的很重要 |
[07:31] | You have to be careful tonight, okay? | 今晚小心点 好吗 |
[07:32] | Especially tonight. | 特别是今晚 |
[07:34] | Stiles, I’m always careful. | 斯泰尔斯 我一向很谨慎的 |
[07:36] | Dad, you’ve never dealt with | 爸爸 你从来没有 |
[07:37] | this kind of thing before, okay? | 跟这种东西打过交道 知道吗 |
[07:38] | At least not like this. | 从没像这个恐怖 |
[07:39] | I know, which is why I brought in people who have. | 我知道 所以我找了有经验的人 |
[07:41] | State detective. | 联邦警探 |
[07:45] | Go take your test. | 快去考试 |
[08:07] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[08:08] | Mr. Mccall, | 麦高先生 |
[08:10] | Please take a seat. | 找位置坐下 |
[08:20] | You have 45 minutes to complete the test. | 你们有45分钟做题 |
[08:24] | 25% of your grade can be earned | 你们只需要在卷子封面上 |
[08:26] | right now simply by writing | 写上你的名字 |
[08:27] | your name on the cover of the blue book. | 就可以得25%的分了 |
[08:30] | However, as happens every year, | 但是 鉴于每年总有学生 |
[08:33] | one of you will inexplicably | 让人无法理解地 |
[08:35] | fail to put your name on the cover, | 忘记在封面写名字 |
[08:36] | and I’ll be left yet again questioning | 我又要再次考虑 |
[08:37] | my decision to ever become a teacher. | 我到底适不适合做老师 |
[08:40] | So let’s get the disappointment over with. | 所以 别让我失望了 |
[08:43] | Begin. | 开始 |
[09:34] | 3.当今晚月圆时 你会杀 A所有朋友 | |
[09:43] | A所有朋友 B一些朋友 | |
[10:07] | Mr. Mccall? | 麦高同学 |
[10:12] | Mr. Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯同学 |
[10:14] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[10:26] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[11:38] | Stiles, I can’t… | 斯泰尔斯 我不能 |
[11:41] | What’s happening? Are you changing? | 怎么了 你要变形了吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 不是 |
[11:43] | No, I can’t breathe. | 不 我呼吸困难 |
[11:51] | Here, use this. | 用这个 |
[11:53] | Come on, do it. | 快 用这个 |
[12:08] | I was having an asthma attack? | 我哮喘发作了吗 |
[12:09] | No, you were having a panic attack. | 不 你精神恐慌 |
[12:12] | But thinking you were having an asthma attack | 不过你就当做是哮喘发作了 |
[12:14] | actually stopped the panic attack. | 还能减轻恐慌症状 |
[12:16] | Irony. | 反话呢 |
[12:19] | How did you know to do that? | 你怎么知道这样做 |
[12:21] | I used to get them after my mom died. | 我妈妈死后我就学会了 |
[12:24] | Not fun, huh? | 不好玩儿 对吧 |
[12:31] | I looked at her, and it was Like | 我看着她 就像 |
[12:33] | someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer. | 有人用锤子在我肋骨锤了一下 |
[12:36] | Yeah, it’s called heartbreak. | 这叫心碎 |
[12:37] | About 2 billion songs written about it. | 约有20亿首歌里唱过呢 |
[12:41] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我无法停止想她 |
[12:42] | Well, you could think about this | 你该这样想 |
[12:44] | her dad’s a werewolf Hunter, | 他爸爸是射杀狼人的猎人 |
[12:46] | and you’re a werewolf, | 而你是一只狼人 |
[12:48] | So it was bound to become an issue. | 这就是你们之间的结了 |
[12:51] | That wasn’t helpful. | 这样没用 |
[12:54] | Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped, | 兄弟 是的 你被甩了 |
[12:57] | and it’s supposed to suck. | 被甩本身就是件很糟糕的事 |
[12:59] | No, that’s not it. | 不 跟这个没关 |
[13:05] | It was like I could feel everything in the room, | 我好像能感觉房间里的所有事物 |
[13:08] | everyone else’s emotions. | 包括别人的情绪 |
[13:10] | It’s got to be the full moon. | 就是因为圆月之夜来了 |
[13:12] | So we’ll lock you up in your room later | 所以我们会把你锁在一间屋子里 |
[13:13] | just like we planned. | 照我们安排的那样 |
[13:15] | That way the Alpha, who is your boss, | 这样的话 阿尔法狼 你的首领 |
[13:17] | can’t get to you, either. | 就找不到你了 |
[13:18] | I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room. | 我觉得光是把我锁起来 还不够 |
[13:22] | What, you mean because if you get out, | 什么 难道你担心自己逃出来 |
[13:24] | you’d be caught by hunters? | 然后被猎人逮住 |
[13:25] | No. | 不是 |
[13:28] | Because if I get out… | 万一我逃出来了 |
[13:32] | I think I might kill someone. | 我也许会杀人 |
[13:37] | So, what, another night of | 也就是说 又会重现 |
[13:38] | kicking through leaves in the woods? | 那晚杀人的场景 |
[13:40] | I prefer to think of it as another night trying to | 我宁愿认为这是为了保护 |
[13:42] | keep innocent people from being killed. | 无辜的人不受伤害 |
[13:44] | A list which now includes my daughter. | 现在这个名单包括我的女儿 |
[13:46] | How do we know it won’t try going after her again? | 我们怎么知道它的目标不再是她 |
[13:50] | It won’t go after Allison. | 它的目标不是艾莉森 |
[13:52] | It won’t have any target at All, | 它没有什么目标了 |
[13:53] | not on a full moon. | 在月圆之夜没有 |
[13:54] | How come? | 为什么 |
[13:55] | An alpha is like any other werewolf on a full moon. | 在月圆之夜 阿尔法狼跟其他狼人一样 |
[13:58] | It struggles under its sway, | 也会挣扎难熬 |
[13:59] | Which means tonight is our best chance to catch it, | 也就是说今晚在它迷失目标时 |
[14:01] | when it’s unfocused. | 是我们最好的机会 |
[14:03] | Yeah, but what if it has a reason to stay focused? | 要是它有办法保持警惕怎么办 |
[14:08] | Oh, do you know something we don’t? | 你知道什么我们不知道的 |
[14:11] | I just don’t like surprises. | 我只是不喜欢有什么意外 |
[14:13] | But you’re the expert, | 但你是专家 |
[14:14] | so you tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[14:16] | What about Derek? | 德里克呢 |
[14:18] | He’s smarter than that. | 他可就聪明多了 |
[14:18] | He won’t be out tonight. | 他今晚不会出来 |
[14:21] | There’s cops everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[14:22] | And if for some reason | 如果因为什么原因 |
[14:23] | – He is– – if he is… | -他 出来 -如果他出来 |
[14:26] | You find him, | 你们找他了 |
[14:27] | You kill him, | 你们杀了他 |
[14:29] | You cut him in half. | 你们把他砍成两半 |
[14:32] | Anybody want a cookie? | 谁要点心 |
[14:43] | Oh, man, you got something on your… | 你嘴唇上有点儿… |
[14:45] | Here, let me. | 在这儿 让我来 |
[14:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | You want the bite? | 想不想咬一口 |
[14:58] | What? | 什么 |
[15:01] | Do you want a bite? | 你要咬一口吗 |
[15:07] | No. | 不了 |
[15:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | Are you doin’ okay? | 你没什么事儿吧 |
[15:13] | I mean, since the other night? | 自从那晚以后 |
[15:17] | Better than I thought I would be. | 比我想象得要好 |
[15:19] | You still thinking about everything that happened? | 你还在想着那天发生的事儿吗 |
[15:23] | Mostly about Scott. | 主要是关于斯科特 |
[15:26] | I haven’t talked to him. | 那天晚上之后就再也没和他说过话 |
[15:28] | Probably a good idea. | 不说话是个好主意 |
[15:32] | You don’t think I made a mistake, do you? | 你觉得我没有做错 是吧 |
[15:36] | No. | 没有 |
[15:38] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[15:40] | I think he got… | 我觉得 |
[15:44] | exactly what he deserves. | 他是罪有应得 |
[15:54] | All right, geniuses, | 好了 天才们 |
[15:55] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[15:57] | Due to the recent pink eye epidemic– | 由于最近红眼病的流行 |
[15:59] | Thank you, Greenberg– | 谢你了 格林伯格 |
[16:01] | The following people have made | 以实习成绩为基础 |
[16:02] | first line on a probationary basis, | 强调一下 是”实习”成绩 |
[16:04] | emphasis on the word “Probationary.” | 以下队员进入首发 |
[16:08] | Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯 |
[16:11] | Welcome to first line. | 欢迎进入首发 |
[16:12] | Taylor, and, uh… | 泰勒 和 |
[16:16] | Oh, for the love of crap. | 真是悲催啊 |
[16:18] | I can’t even read my own writing. | 我自己都看不清自己写的字了 |
[16:19] | What is that, an “S”? | 这是啥字儿 “斯” |
[16:21] | No, no, that’s not an “S.” | 不 怎么可能是”斯” |
[16:23] | That’s a–that’s a– | 应该 应该是 |
[16:24] | that’s a “B.” That’s a “B.” | 应该是”别” 是个”别” |
[16:26] | It’s definitely a “B.” | 绝对是”别”字 |
[16:27] | Uh, Rodriguez, Taylor, and, Uh… | 罗德里格斯 泰勒 还有 |
[16:30] | Bilinski. | 别林斯基 |
[16:38] | Bilinski! | 别林斯基 |
[16:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 教练 |
[16:44] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[16:45] | It’s Biles. | 别尔斯[也有胆汁之意] |
[16:46] | Call me Biles, or I swear to god i’ll kill you. | 喊我别尔斯 不然我发誓砍死你 |
[16:48] | One more thing. | 还有件事儿 |
[16:49] | From here on out, immediately, | 从现在起 即刻起 |
[16:51] | We’re switching to co-captains. | 实行双队长制度 |
[16:52] | Congratulations, Mccall. | 恭喜你 麦高 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | What do you mean, what? | 什么什么 |
[16:59] | Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. | 杰克逊 你又没有什么损失 |
[17:00] | This is about combining separate strengths into one unit. | 这么做是为了把每个人的力量聚合在一起 |
[17:03] | This is about taking your unit, Mccall’s unit, | 这是把你的小队 麦高的小队 |
[17:06] | we’re making one big unit. | 合并成一个大队 |
[17:08] | Mccall, it’s you and Jackson now. | 麦高 你现在和杰克逊共同负责 |
[17:10] | Everybody else… | 其他人 |
[17:13] | asses on the field! | 给我滚去训练 |
[17:14] | Asses on the field! | 给我滚去训练去 |
[17:17] | Dude, can you believe this? | 哥们儿 难以置信啊 |
[17:19] | You’re a captain. | 你现在是队长了 |
[17:20] | I’m first line. | 我进入首发 |
[17:21] | I’m first freaking line! | 我是首发啦 |
[17:24] | Don’t think we’re gonna let this go. | 别以为我们会就此罢休 |
[17:26] | He’s not gonna be much of a co-captain in traction. | 他别想尝到太多双队长的甜头 |
[17:29] | Yeah, ’cause it’s not like he scores more than anyone else. | 是啊 他又不是比别人多进很多球 |
[17:32] | oh, is that your opinion, my best friend? | 你是这么想的吗 好哥们儿 |
[17:34] | The opinion of your best friend is, | 你好哥们儿想的是 |
[17:36] | who the hell cares who’s team captain? | 谁在乎哪个是队长 |
[17:38] | He’s a good player. | 他是个好球员 |
[17:41] | And you need to seriously get a grip. | 你得好好掌握下窍门 |
[17:44] | Let it go. | 别纠结了 |
[17:55] | Are you not freaking out? | 你不紧张吗 |
[17:56] | I’m freaking out. | 我好紧张啊 |
[17:57] | What’s the point? | 你想表达什么 |
[17:58] | It’s just a stupid title. | 就是个愚蠢的称号而已 |
[17:59] | And I could practically smell the jealousy in there. | 我刚才几乎可以闻得到醋味 |
[18:02] | Wait, you smelled jealousy? | 等等 你闻到了醋味 |
[18:04] | Yeah, it’s like the full moon’s turned everything up to ten. | 对 好像满月把我的七窍灌开了 |
[18:08] | Can you pick up on stuff like, | 那你能感觉到其他的吗 |
[18:11] | I don’t know, desire? | 比如说 欲望 |
[18:14] | What do you mean desire? | 什么意思啊欲望 |
[18:16] | Like sexual desire? | 比如说 性欲 |
[18:17] | Sexual desire? | 性欲 |
[18:18] | Yeah, sexual desire. | 是的 性欲 |
[18:19] | Lust, passion, arousal. | 渴望 激情 性奋 |
[18:23] | From Lydia? | 莉迪亚的吗 |
[18:24] | What? No, in a general, broad sense, | 什么 不是 总体的 广义上的 |
[18:26] | can you determine sexual desire? | 你能不能感觉出性欲 |
[18:28] | From Lydia to you? | 莉迪亚对你的 是吗 |
[18:29] | Fine, yes, from Lydia to me. | 就算是吧 莉迪亚对我的 |
[18:30] | Look, I need to know if I have a | 我想知道 |
[18:32] | chance with this girl, okay? | 我和这姑娘有没有机会 好吗 |
[18:33] | I’ve been obsessing over her | 我从三年级开始 |
[18:34] | since the third freakin’ grade. | 就对她着迷了 |
[18:36] | Why don’t you just ask her? | 为什么不直接问她 |
[18:37] | Well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation. | 为了避免受到奇耻大辱啊 |
[18:39] | Thank you, Scott. | 谢谢了 斯科特 |
[18:41] | Okay? So, please, can you just go | 麻烦你 帮帮忙 |
[18:43] | up and ask her if she likes me? | 过去问问她喜不喜欢我 |
[18:45] | See if her heartbeat rises, | 看她会不会呼吸急促 |
[18:47] | pheromones come out. | 激素分泌 |
[18:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:51] | I love you. | 爱你哟 |
[18:52] | You’re my best friend in the whole world. | 你是我全世界最好的朋友 |
[18:55] | Hey, Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[18:56] | Can we talk for a second? | 能和你讲两句话吗 |
[19:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:05] | Is this about the other night? | 是关于那晚上的事儿吗 |
[19:07] | You needed someone to talk to? | 你想找个人诉说诉说 |
[19:09] | Just I needed to ask you something. | 我只是想问你些事情 |
[19:14] | Do you, uh… | 你 |
[19:17] | Do you know if Allison still likes me? | 你知不知道 艾莉森还喜欢我吗 |
[19:22] | Of course she still likes you. | 她当然还喜欢你 |
[19:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:27] | She’ll always like you. | 她会一直喜欢你的 |
[19:31] | As friends. | 但只是朋友般的喜欢 |
[19:35] | Just friends. | 仅仅是朋友的喜欢 |
[19:39] | Just friends. | 朋友的喜欢 |
[19:42] | If you ask me– | 如果你问我 |
[19:43] | of course, nobody asks me– | 当然 没人问过我 |
[19:46] | She made a big mistake. | 她犯了个大错 |
[19:50] | Ask me how I know that. | 想知道我为什么知道这一点吗 |
[19:52] | How? | 为什么 |
[19:54] | Because I know you locked us | 因为我知道你把我们关在那 |
[19:56] | in there to protect us. | 是为了保护我们 |
[19:58] | Because I know that when a guy risks his life for you, | 因为我知道一个男生会为了你赴汤蹈火 |
[20:01] | you should be grateful. | 你该万分感激 |
[20:08] | Are you grateful? | 你很感激吗 |
[20:12] | I think you’d be pretty surprised | 我觉得当你发现 |
[20:16] | at just how grateful | 我能有多感激时 |
[20:22] | I can be. | 你会吃惊的 |
[20:38] | Hey. What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:41] | What? | 什么 |
[20:42] | What do you mean, what? | 什么叫”什么事” |
[20:42] | Did you ask her? | 你问她了吗 |
[20:44] | Did she say anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[20:45] | Did she say she liked me? | 她有没有说她喜欢我 |
[20:46] | Did she imply she liked me? | 她至少暗示了她喜欢我吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:49] | Yeah, she likes you. | 是的 她喜欢你 |
[20:52] | In fact, she’s totally into you. | 事实上 她完全迷上你了 |
[21:05] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[21:07] | Let’s go, next! | 加油 下一个 |
[21:09] | Perfect! | 很好 |
[21:10] | Scott, you okay, dude? | 斯科特 你还好吗 |
[21:12] | Look, I know we just got good news and all, | 我了解刚才我们听到了些好消息 |
[21:14] | but there’s still seven hours till the full moon, okay? | 但离月圆还是有七个小时 |
[21:16] | Let’s go! | 行动起来 |
[21:25] | Guess some people don’t appreciate | 看起来好像有些人 |
[21:26] | your new status there, Mccall. | 对你当队长不服啊 麦高 |
[21:29] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个 |
[21:30] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[21:36] | You have a problem with that, Belinski? | 别林斯基 你有什么问题吗 |
[21:37] | What? Yeah, no. | 什么 没有 |
[21:38] | All right, you’re up, big boy. | 很好 该你了 大帅哥 |
[21:40] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[21:42] | That’s it, Mccall! | 就该这样 麦高 |
[21:43] | That’s the spirit! | 勇往直前 |
[21:44] | You earn it! | 赢得别人的赞同 |
[21:45] | Earn it, Mccall! | 赢得它 麦高 |
[22:03] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[22:04] | Oh, man, Danny! | 我的天啊 丹尼 |
[22:09] | We didn’t hit him that hard. | 我们没用多大力气打他 |
[22:15] | Dude, what the hell are you doin’? | 伙计 你丫在干嘛啊 |
[22:17] | He’s twice the size of me. | 他相当于我的两倍 |
[22:18] | Come on, watch out. | 来 小心点 |
[22:19] | Yeah, but everybody likes Danny. | 话是没错 但大家都喜欢丹尼 |
[22:21] | Now everybody’s gonna hate you. | 现在大家都会讨厌你 |
[22:23] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:26] | Is he okay? | 他怎么样 |
[22:28] | It looks like he just has a bloody nose– | 他好像只是流鼻血了 |
[22:30] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:32] | Your lipstick. | 你唇膏花了 |
[22:37] | Oh, wonder how that happened. | 怎么弄成这样的啊 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:42] | I wonder. | 我也很好奇 |
[22:49] | Right, now, you can’t tell your father about this, | 很好 你可不能告诉你老爸 |
[22:51] | because he’ll kill me. | 因为他会杀了我的 |
[22:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:57] | Well, what’s our hapless victim’s name? | 我们倒霉的受害人叫什么名字 |
[23:01] | Mr. Bear. | 熊先生 |
[23:03] | You named your teddy bear Mr. Bear? | 你称泰迪熊为熊先生 |
[23:05] | That’s, like, the worst teddy bear name in the world. | 这是世界上最难听的泰迪熊名了 |
[23:08] | I was five years old. | 我那时候才五岁 |
[23:10] | All right, well, just shoot your unimaginatively named bear | 好吧 就对着这个名字枯燥的熊开枪吧 |
[23:14] | And put it out of its misery. | 让它脱离苦难 |
[23:22] | See, now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 看见了吗 这就是我要说的 |
[23:24] | See, if you would have had that the other night, | 如果你那晚这么做了 |
[23:26] | you would have just–whoa, wait a minute. | 那你就 等一下 |
[23:28] | I thought you wanted to learn how to do this, sweetie. | 我以为你想学这个的 亲爱的 |
[23:33] | I just don’t know what happened. | 我只是不知道我们怎么了 |
[23:35] | With Scott? | 和斯科特吗 |
[23:40] | Listen, my gorgeous, young niece, | 听好 我年轻迷人的侄女 |
[23:43] | you’re gonna break hearts left and right, okay? | 你要将心一分为二 好吗 |
[23:47] | And he was lucky to have gotten | 而能得到你美丽世界的一小部分 |
[23:50] | the tiny, little taste of Allison argent’s world that he got. | 已经是他三生有幸了 |
[23:54] | But it just… | 只是 |
[23:55] | It felt so right with him. | 跟他在一起感觉我们那么相配 |
[23:58] | And then he just started acting so strange, | 然后他开始变得如此陌生 |
[24:02] | and now I don’t know what to believe. | 而现在我不知道该相信什么 |
[24:04] | Well, sweetie, he’s a guy. | 亲爱的 他是个男人 |
[24:05] | You can’t believe anything. | 你不能相信任何东西 |
[24:07] | It’s just the whole thing with Derek Hale the other night. | 就是那晚关于德里克·霍尔的整件事 |
[24:10] | And Scott saying he didn’t know him, | 斯科特说他不认识他 |
[24:11] | but I saw them together. | 但我看见他们在一起了 |
[24:12] | Whoa, hold on. | 停停停 |
[24:13] | Wait, back up. | 等一下 你刚才说什么 |
[24:14] | Scott knows Derek? | 斯科特认识德里克 |
[24:17] | Alleged killer Derek? | 所谓的杀手德里克吗 |
[24:21] | Are they friends? | 他们是朋友吗 |
[24:23] | No. | 不是 |
[24:25] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[24:27] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[24:28] | at least that’s what he said. | 至少他是这么说的 |
[24:31] | How about you tell me everything | 你把所有斯科特说的 |
[24:34] | that Scott said about Derek. | 关于德里克的事情都告诉我好吗 |
[24:35] | What do you mean by everything? | 什么叫所有事情 |
[24:37] | I mean everything. | 我要听所有的事 |
[24:50] | Scott? | 斯科特吗 |
[24:53] | Stiles. | 是斯泰尔斯 |
[24:54] | Key! | 你有钥匙 |
[24:55] | Yeah. I had one made, so… | 我配了一把 所以 |
[24:58] | That doesn’t surprise me. | 这我倒不惊讶 |
[25:00] | It scares me, but it doesn’t surprise me. | 只是挺惊吓 不惊讶 |
[25:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:06] | Uh, school project. | 学校项目 |
[25:09] | Stiles, he’s okay, right? | 斯泰尔斯 他还好吗 |
[25:12] | Who? Scott? | 谁 斯科特吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:14] | Totally. | 好得不能再好了 |
[25:16] | He just doesn’t talk to me that much anymore, | 他不再经常找我聊天 |
[25:19] | not like he used to. | 不像他之前那样 |
[25:22] | Well, he’s had a bit of a rough week. | 他这周过得不太顺畅 |
[25:25] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 是啊 我明白 |
[25:30] | Be careful tonight. | 今晚小心点 |
[25:31] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[25:33] | Full moon. | 今晚是圆月 |
[25:33] | What? | 你说什么 |
[25:35] | There’s a full moon tonight. | 今晚是圆月 |
[25:37] | You should see how the E.R. Gets. | 你应该来看看急诊室的情形 |
[25:39] | brings out all the nut jobs. | 病人各种发疯 |
[25:41] | – Yeah. – Right. | -就是这样 -懂了 |
[25:43] | You know, it’s, um, actually | 你知道吗 实际上 |
[25:45] | where they came up with the word “Lunatic.” | 这就是他们想到”疯子”那一说的由来 |
[26:04] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[26:06] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[26:07] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你丫吓死我了 |
[26:10] | Your mom said you weren’t home yet. | 你妈妈说你还没回家 |
[26:14] | I came in through the window. | 我从窗户进来的 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | Uh, well, let’s get this set up. | 我们把这些准备好 |
[26:20] | I want you to see what I bought. | 你看一下我带了什么 |
[26:22] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:25] | I’m just gonna lock the door, | 我只是想把门锁上 |
[26:25] | and go to bed early tonight. | 然后早点上床睡觉 |
[26:28] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:28] | ‘Cause you’ve got this kind of | 因为你现在眼中迸发的 |
[26:31] | serial killer look going on in your eyes | 近似杀人狂魔的嗜血目光 |
[26:34] | and I’m hoping it’s the full moon taking effect, | 让我开始心惊胆颤了 |
[26:36] | ’cause it’s really starting to freak me out. | 我希望只是满月造成的 |
[26:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:42] | You should go now. | 你现在该走了 |
[26:45] | All right, I’ll leave. | 好吧 我这就走 |
[26:50] | Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag | 听着 至少你过来看看 |
[26:52] | and see what I bought? | 我给你买了点什么吧 |
[26:53] | You know, maybe you use it, | 用得上就用 |
[26:54] | Maybe you don’t. | 用不上就算了 |
[26:56] | Sound good? | 好吗 |
[27:15] | You think I’m gonna let you put these on | 你觉得我会让你用这些链子绑住我 |
[27:17] | and chain me up like a dog? | 就像栓狗一样吗 |
[27:21] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不是 |
[27:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[27:30] | Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback… | 保护你 顺便给你点惩罚 |
[27:36] | For making out with Lydia. | 谁叫你吻了莉迪亚 |
[28:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[28:18] | Oh, I was just thinking I might get back into something | 我只是想把那些我好久没干的事情 |
[28:20] | I haven’t done for a while. | 再拾起来 |
[28:22] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[28:24] | Oh, uh, for Danny. | 给丹尼买这个 |
[28:26] | Mccall bashed him pretty hard on the field. | 麦高在操场上狠狠打了他一顿 |
[28:32] | Why do I get the feeling you could use someone to talk to? | 为什么我觉得你想找个人聊聊 |
[28:37] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[28:39] | Maybe because I’m kind of feeling the same way. | 可能是因为我也有同感吧 |
[28:46] | I brought you some water. | 我给你拿了点水 |
[28:49] | SCOTT | 斯科特 |
[28:59] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[29:02] | You kissed her, Scott, okay? | 你吻了她 斯科特 好吗 |
[29:04] | You kissed Lydia. | 你吻了莉迪亚 |
[29:05] | That’s, like, the one girl that i ev– | 她是我唯一一个有 |
[29:08] | And, you know, the past three hours, | 你知道吗 这三个小时里 |
[29:09] | I’ve been thinking, it’s probably just the full moon, | 我一直在想 也许只是因为今天是满月 |
[29:11] | you know, he doesn’t even know what he’s doing, and tomorrow, | 可能 他根本不知道他在做什么 |
[29:13] | he’ll be totally back to normal. | 到了明天 他就会恢复正常 |
[29:15] | He probably won’t even remember what a complete dumbass he’s been. | 他甚至可能会忘了他是一个什么样的笨蛋 |
[29:18] | A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend. | 王八蛋 让人难以置信的垃圾朋友 |
[29:24] | She kissed me. | 是她吻的我 |
[29:27] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | I didn’t kiss her. | 我没有吻她 |
[29:33] | She kissed me. | 是她吻的我 |
[29:37] | She would have done a lot more, too. | 她其实还想更进一步 |
[29:40] | You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. | 你真应该看看她紧紧抱着我的样子 |
[29:43] | She would have done anything I wanted. | 她会任我予取予求 |
[29:48] | Anything! | 任何事情 |
[29:57] | If I tell you something, | 如果我和你说点事情 |
[30:00] | will you promise not to laugh? | 你能保证不笑话我吗 |
[30:02] | I would never laugh at you. | 我绝对不会笑话你的 |
[30:07] | I don’t think it was Derek in the school. | 我觉得那天在学校里的不是德里克 |
[30:12] | Neither do I. | 我也觉得不是 |
[30:26] | Stiles, please let me out. | 斯泰尔斯 求你放了我吧 |
[30:30] | It’s the full moon, I swear. | 肯定是因为满月 我发誓 |
[30:34] | You know I wouldn’t do any of this on purpose. | 你知道我不会故意做这些事情的 |
[30:44] | Please, Stiles, let me out. | 求你了 斯泰尔斯 放开我吧 |
[30:46] | It’s starting to hurt. | 开始疼了 |
[30:49] | It’s not like the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[30:52] | It’s the full moon. | 只是因为满月 |
[30:56] | It’s Allison | 只是因为艾莉森 |
[30:59] | breaking up with me. | 和我分手了 |
[31:01] | I know… | 因为我知道 |
[31:04] | That it’s not just taking a break. | 那并不仅仅是分开一段时间 |
[31:09] | She broke up with me. | 我们彻底分手了 |
[31:17] | And it’s killing me. | 这简直要了我的命 |
[31:21] | I feel completely hopeless. | 我感到很绝望 |
[31:26] | Just, please, let me out. | 求求你 放我出去 |
[31:33] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[32:02] | Is there something else? | 是另一个人吗 |
[32:05] | Look, Allison, just because you can’t trust Scott, | 听着 艾莉森 你不信任斯科特 |
[32:07] | doesn’t mean you can’t trust anybody. | 并不意味着你不能相信其他人 |
[32:09] | But that’s the thing. | 就是这个问题 |
[32:10] | There are people lying to me, | 有人对我撒谎了 |
[32:13] | people closer to me than Scott. | 比斯科特跟我还要亲的人 |
[32:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:19] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[32:22] | And it’s–it’s not like I don’t realize | 虽然我没觉得我们家 |
[32:23] | we’re not exactly the most normal family on the block. | 是这个街区最正常的一家 |
[32:25] | I mean, not every teenage girl | 我的意思是 并不是所有十几岁的女孩 |
[32:27] | comes home to a garage full oF Glocks and AK-47s. | 家里车库都装满了格洛克手枪和自动步枪 |
[32:33] | But, um…? | 但是 |
[32:37] | I just have this weird feeling like | 我只是莫名其妙地感觉 |
[32:42] | my dad knows more about what happened | 学校里面发生的事情 |
[32:43] | in the school than we do. | 我爸爸知道的比我们多 |
[33:03] | Scott, are you okay? | 斯科特 你没事吧 |
[33:07] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[33:40] | And I saw someone standing in the hall, but… | 我看见有人站在大厅里 但是 |
[33:44] | but, I mean, it might have been Derek, | 我意思是 那也许是德里克 |
[33:45] | but I couldn’t see any features. | 我看不清它的脸 |
[33:46] | It was… | 看上去 |
[33:48] | it was just this kind of black shape. | 看上去只是个黑影 |
[34:00] | Here’s where it gets really hard to explain. | 接下来就很难解释得通了 |
[34:02] | The guy… | 那个人 |
[34:04] | or whatever it was… | 或者是其它什么东西 |
[34:07] | It just got down on all fours, | 它趴下来用四肢支撑身体 |
[34:09] | and then just took off. | 然后它就跑了 |
[34:10] | On all fours, like hands and knees? | 四肢 手和膝盖吗 |
[34:13] | No, like hands and feet. | 不是 手和脚 |
[34:15] | Like an animal. | 像动物一样 |
[34:16] | He moved like an animal. | 他像动物一样行走 |
[34:39] | Well, then how do you know it wasn’t an animal? | 那你怎么知道那不是一只动物 |
[34:42] | Because when it was standing up, | 因为当它站起来的时候 |
[34:43] | it looked like a guy. | 它看起来就像个人 |
[34:46] | Then what was it? | 那它是什么 |
[34:51] | What was that? | 上面是什么 |
[35:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:09] | Scott, stop! | 斯科特 住手 |
[36:05] | What’s happening to me? | 我做了什么 |
[36:08] | Exactly what he wants to happen. | 正是他想要看到的 |
[36:30] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:33] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:35] | Has anyone seen my– | 你们见到我 |
[36:36] | Has anyone seen my dad? | 你们谁见过我爸爸 |
[36:43] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[36:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[37:05] | That one’s Stiles? | 那就是斯泰尔斯吗 |
[37:08] | Another friend of Allison’s. | 艾莉森的另一个朋友 |
[37:16] | Are you gonna tell me about that talk you had with her? | 你到底要我你和她都说了点什么了吗 |
[37:18] | You tell me something first. | 你先告诉我 |
[37:21] | That night you came across those two Betas, | 那天晚上你发现的那两只贝塔狼 |
[37:23] | one of them was smaller, right? | 其中有一只要小一些 对吗 |
[37:26] | Well, was he just smaller? | 或是 他是本身就很小 |
[37:29] | Or could he have been younger, too? | 还是他也有可能年轻些 |
[37:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:59] | I can’t do this. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[38:03] | I can’t be this and be with Allison. | 我不能这个样子和艾莉森在一起 |
[38:12] | I need you to tell me the truth. | 我要你给我说实话 |
[38:16] | Is there a cure? | 有没有恢复正常人的办法 |
[38:18] | For someone who was bitten? | 对于像我这样被咬过变身的狼人 |
[38:22] | I’ve heard of one. | 我听说过一个办法 |
[38:23] | I don’t know if it’s true. | 我不知道管不管用 |
[38:24] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[38:28] | You have to kill the one that bit you. | 你得杀了那个咬了你的狼人 |
[38:32] | Kill the Alpha? | 杀了阿尔法狼吗 |
[38:42] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[38:45] | If you help me find him, | 如果你帮我找到他 |
[38:47] | I’ll help you kill him. | 我帮你杀了他 |