时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:04] | You see that flower? | 你看到那束花了吗 |
[00:05] | I think it’s wolfsbane. | 我觉得那是附子草 |
[00:06] | Who is it? | 是谁干的 |
[00:07] | It’s Derek Hale. | 德里克·霍尔 |
[00:08] | Derek killed them. | 德里克杀了他们 |
[00:09] | Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason, | 杰克逊 如果你有任何原因要早退 |
[00:12] | you let me know. | 记得告诉我 |
[00:13] | Let me. | 我来 |
[00:17] | Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. | 斯科特把我们锁在教室里让我们等死 |
[00:20] | No, we’re not done here– | 别走 我们还没说完 |
[00:25] | I can’t be this and be with Allison. | 我这个样子不能和艾莉森一起 |
[00:28] | Is there a cure? | 有没有治愈的方法 |
[00:29] | You have to kill the one that bit you. | 你必须杀了那个咬了你的狼人 |
[00:31] | If you help me find him, | 如果你帮我找到他的话 |
[00:32] | I’ll help you kill him. | 我帮你杀了他 |
[01:13] | Please don’t kill me. | 请不要杀我 |
[01:15] | Do you know who wrote that list? | 你知道是谁写的那张名单吗 |
[01:18] | Laura– Laura Hale. | 劳拉 劳拉·霍尔 |
[01:20] | Do you know why she was looking for you? | 你知道为什么她要找你吗 |
[01:23] | I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[01:25] | Turn around, Adrian. | 艾德里安 转过身来 |
[01:27] | Turn around and I’ll show you. | 转过来 我来告诉你 |
[01:30] | Turn around! | 快转身 |
[01:32] | No. Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[01:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:35] | Look at what you’ve done! | 看看你做了些什么 |
[01:39] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:46] | This is the Police. | 我们是警察 |
[01:47] | You’re surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[01:49] | No one leave the building. | 任何人都不许离开教学楼 |
[02:12] | Repeat, suspect is on foot. | 呼叫呼叫 疑犯正徒步逃跑 |
[02:14] | We’re in pursuit, heading northwest. | 我们正在后面向西北方向追赶 |
[02:26] | He’s on foot. Just ran into the iron works. | 他徒步奔跑 进了钢铁厂 |
[02:28] | Wait, wait. Did you say on foot? | 等等 你是说徒步吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah, into the iron works. | 对 进了钢铁厂 |
[02:31] | Running? | 在跑吗 |
[02:31] | Yes, running! | 对啊 跑进去的 |
[02:34] | If he’s on foot, then | 如果是用脚的话 那么 |
[02:36] | who the hell is driving his car? | 谁在开他的车 |
[02:41] | Faster? | 要快点吗 |
[02:43] | Much faster. | 更快点 |
[02:53] | Come on, get the dogs. | 快 放警犬去追 |
[03:06] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:19] | Scott, I don’t think you’re grasping | 斯科特 我觉得你还是没抓住 |
[03:20] | the concept of the car chase here. | 飞车追赶的精髓 |
[03:21] | If I go faster, I’ll kill us. | 如果开更快的话 我会弄死我们的 |
[03:23] | Well, if you don’t go faster, | 如果你不开快点 |
[03:24] | they’re gonna kill us! | 他们会弄死我们 |
[03:31] | They’re gone. | 甩掉他们了 |
[03:35] | All units, suspect is on foot | 所有单位请注意 疑犯在徒步逃跑 |
[03:37] | heading into the iron works. | 跑进了钢铁厂 |
[04:00] | Get in. | 上车 |
[04:08] | What part of laying low don’t you understand? | 你就不知道要低调行事吗 |
[04:11] | Damn it, I had him! | 去你的 我找到他了 |
[04:12] | Who, the Alpha? | 谁 阿尔法狼吗 |
[04:12] | Yes! He was right in front of me, | 对 他刚刚就在我面前 |
[04:14] | and the friggin’ police showed up. | 然后该死的警察就出现了 |
[04:15] | Oh, hey, they’re just doing their jobs… | 他们也只是尽他们的职责 |
[04:19] | Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me | 真是 我真要感谢某人让我 |
[04:22] | the most wanted fugitive in the entire state. | 现在成为全国的通缉要犯了 |
[04:24] | Can we seriously get past that? | 能不能不说这个了 |
[04:26] | I made a dumbass mistake. | 我是犯了个愚蠢的错误 |
[04:27] | I get it. | 我知错了 |
[04:28] | All right. | 够了 |
[04:28] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[04:32] | Can you try to trust us for at least half a second? | 你能至少有半秒钟相信我们吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah, both of us. | 对 我们两个 |
[04:36] | Or just him. | 或者就他一个 |
[04:37] | I’ll be back here. | 我等会再过来 |
[04:38] | Look, the last time I talked to my sister, | 听着 我最后一次和我姐姐谈话的时候 |
[04:40] | she was close to figuring something out. | 她恰好快要查出某件事的真相了 |
[04:41] | She found two things. | 她查出两件事 |
[04:42] | The first was a guy named Harris. | 第一 就是一个叫哈里斯的家伙 |
[04:44] | Our chemistry teacher? | 我们的化学老师吗 |
[04:46] | Why him? | 为什么是他 |
[04:48] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[04:49] | What’s the second? | 第二件事呢 |
[04:52] | Some kind of symbol. | 就是某种符号 |
[04:56] | What? You know what this is? | 怎么了 你知道这是什么 |
[04:58] | I’ve seen it on a necklace. | 我在一条项链上看到过 |
[05:03] | Allison’s necklace. | 艾莉森的项链 |
[05:10] | This is gonna be impossible, you know. | 这根本就不可能 |
[05:11] | Why don’t you just ask her if you can borrow it? | 你为什么不就问问她能不能借来一用 |
[05:13] | How? | 怎么问 |
[05:14] | It’s easy. You just say, | 很简单啊 你就说 |
[05:15] | “Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace | “艾莉森 我能借你的项链看看吗 |
[05:17] | to see if there’s anything on it or in it. | 我想看看上面或者里头是不是有东西 |
[05:19] | That can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill | 这样我就能找到阿尔法狼 |
[05:21] | in order to get back together with you?” | 我杀了他就能跟你重新在一起了 |
[05:22] | You’re not helping. | 你根本在捣乱啊 |
[05:23] | Why don’t you just talk to her. | 那你就直接跟她去谈谈 |
[05:24] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不会和我说话 |
[05:26] | What if she, like, only takes it off | 如果她只有在洗澡什么的时候 |
[05:28] | in the shower or something? | 脱下项链呢 |
[05:29] | That’s why you ease– | 这就是为什么你要很随意 |
[05:30] | That’s why you ease back into it, okay? | 这也是为什么你要很随意地问她 |
[05:31] | Get back on the good side, | 跟她说说以前美好的事情 |
[05:32] | remind her of the good times. | 让她回忆之前甜蜜的时光 |
[05:33] | And then you ask for the necklace. | 然后你再问问项链的事 |
[05:36] | You’re thinking about her in the shower, aren’t you? | 你是不是在想她在洗澡的情形 |
[05:38] | – Yeah. – All right, | -是啊 -好吧 |
[05:39] | stay focused, okay? | 集中注意力 好吗 |
[05:41] | Get the necklace, get the Alpha, | 拿到项链 干掉阿尔法 |
[05:42] | get cured, get Allison. | 恢复正常人 再去追艾莉森 |
[05:44] | In that order. Got it? | 按这个顺序来 懂了吗 |
[05:47] | Get the necklace. | 先拿项链 |
[05:53] | What did you say it was that scratched you? | 你刚刚说什么抓了你 |
[05:57] | It was– | 就是 |
[05:58] | It was just an animal. | 只是个动物 |
[06:00] | Look, can you hurry this up? | 您能快点吗 |
[06:01] | I’m missing first period. | 我还想去看比赛第一节 |
[06:03] | Have you had trouble sleeping lately? | 你最近很难入睡吗 |
[06:06] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[06:07] | I’ve been having dreams. | 我一直在做梦 |
[06:10] | Dreams or nightmares? | 是美梦还是噩梦 |
[06:16] | Nightmares. About a fire. | 噩梦 关于一场大火 |
[06:20] | It’s this…this house, | 就是这间屋子 |
[06:23] | and I can hear screaming… | 我能听到尖叫声 |
[06:25] | Wait, what does this have to do with anything? | 等等 这跟我的伤有什么联系 |
[06:29] | Nothing. I hope. | 我希望没联系 |
[06:34] | What is that? | 那又是什么 |
[06:35] | Just taking a closer look. | 用来做进一步观察 |
[06:38] | Look, I really don’t have much time. | 听着 我真没多少时间了 |
[06:40] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[06:41] | I thought you said you were just gonna take a look. | 我记得你只说你就准备看一下而已 |
[06:44] | Yes. But in order to do that, | 对 但是那样的话 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna have to dig a little deeper. | 我还要挖得更深些 |
[07:02] | What are those? | 那些是什么东西 |
[07:05] | Holding still, please. | 麻烦别动 |
[07:09] | That didn’t hurt, did it? | 不会弄痛你的 |
[07:11] | No, I’m just–I’m just cold. | 没 我只是感到有点冰人 |
[07:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:15] | Because this actually will sting just a little bit. | 因为这其实会有点刺痛 |
[07:19] | Holding still, please! | 不要动 |
[07:20] | Oh–hey! Stop! | 喂 住手 |
[07:21] | Stop! It hurts! | 住手 疼啊 |
[07:22] | There’s something just underneath the skin here. | 皮肤下面有些东西 |
[07:28] | Just one moment longer. | 还等一会 |
[07:31] | Stop! | 住手啊 |
[07:39] | Almost done. | 马上就好 |
[07:40] | Holding still! | 坚持住 |
[07:49] | Hold still! | 坚持住 |
[07:59] | All right, you can put your shirt back on. | 搞定 把衬衫穿好吧 |
[08:00] | The scabs on your neck are nothing to worry about. | 你脖子上的伤疤没什么好担心的 |
[08:05] | So I’m okay for my game tonight? | 我可以参加今晚的比赛了吗 |
[08:07] | Oh, yeah. Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[08:08] | But I do want to give you an antibiotic. | 但我还是会给你开一些抗生素 |
[08:11] | Have you been eating any strange herbs lately? | 近来有没有服用过奇怪的草药 |
[08:13] | Like what? | 比如 |
[08:14] | Well, you have aconite poisoning. | 你中了乌头草的毒 |
[08:17] | What the hell is aconite? | 乌头草是什么东西 |
[08:19] | Well, it’s a purple flower, | 一种紫色的花 |
[08:21] | also called monk’s hood or… | 又名僧侣的遮光罩或者… |
[08:23] | wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[08:25] | Yes. So you are familiar with it, then? | 是的 那你对它很熟悉啊 |
[08:28] | No, I– | 不是 我 |
[08:30] | I have no idea how I knew that. | 我也不清楚为什么会知道 |
[08:38] | Would you mind if I look something up on your computer real quick? | 可以借用你的电脑查下东西吗 很快 |
[08:42] | I bet a handsome face like that | 我打赌以你这么帅的脸 |
[08:44] | doesn’t hear “no” very often. | 很少会听到”不” |
[08:49] | Aren’t you one of Scott’s friends? | 你是斯科特的朋友吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:54] | Good friends, actually. | 实际上我们是很好的朋友 |
[08:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:58] | Just be quick, okay? | 快点用 |
[09:44] | I know what you are, Mccall. | 我知道你是什么 麦高 |
[09:48] | Wh–what? | 什 什么 |
[09:49] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry, I have no idea | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[09:54] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[09:55] | Yeah…yeah, you do. | 你知道 |
[09:59] | And here’s the thing. | 听着 |
[10:00] | However it is you came to be what you are, | 不管你是用什么方法变身的 |
[10:03] | you’re gonna get it for me too. | 你得传给我 |
[10:05] | Get what for you? | 传你什么 |
[10:06] | Whatever it is. | 随便什么 |
[10:08] | A bite, a scratch. | 咬我一口 抓我一下 |
[10:11] | Sniffing magic fairy dust under The moonlight– | 在月光下吸入的魔法之尘 |
[10:12] | I don’t care. | 我不管这些 |
[10:13] | You’re gonna get it for me, or, uh… | 你要帮我得到这种力量 不然 |
[10:23] | She’s gonna find out about it too. | 她很快也会发现这件事 |
[10:34] | How the hell did he find out? | 他怎么会知道的 |
[10:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:38] | Did he say it out loud– | 他有没有大声说 |
[10:40] | The word? | 那个词 |
[10:40] | What word? | 什么词 |
[10:41] | Werewolf. Did he say, | 狼人 他说没说 |
[10:42] | “I know you’re a werewolf”? | “我知道你是个狼人” |
[10:43] | No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly. | 没有 但他暗示的很明确 |
[10:46] | Okay, maybe it’s not as bad as it seems. | 也许事情没有看起来那么糟 |
[10:48] | I mean, he doesn’t have any proof, right? | 他没有证据 不是吗 |
[10:50] | And if he wanted to tell Someone, | 就算他要告诉别人 |
[10:51] | who’s gonna believe him anyway? | 谁又会相信他呢 |
[10:53] | How about Allison’s father? | 要是告诉艾莉森的父亲呢 |
[10:55] | Okay, it’s bad. | 好吧 确实很糟 |
[10:56] | I need a cure. Right now. | 我需要理一下头绪 就现在 |
[10:58] | Does he know about Allison’s father? | 他认识艾莉森的父亲吗 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:01] | Okay, where’s Derek? | 德里克在哪里 |
[11:02] | Hiding, like we told him to. | 照我们说的躲起来了 |
[11:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:04] | I have another idea. | 我有另一个主意 |
[11:05] | It’s gonna take a little time and finesse, though. | 但是需要一点时间和手段 |
[11:07] | We have that game tonight. | 今晚我们要比赛 |
[11:08] | It’s quarterfinals. | 是四分之一决赛 |
[11:09] | And it’s your first game. | 而且是你的第一场比赛 |
[11:09] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:10] | Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet? | 你有计划搞定艾莉森了吗 |
[11:13] | She’s in my next class. | 我们下堂课在一起上 |
[11:14] | Get the necklace. | 拿到那条项链 |
[11:15] | Right. Get the necklace. | 对 拿到那项链 |
[11:28] | Try another row, sweetheart. | 去其他座位 甜心 |
[11:32] | Okay, class, let’s settle down. | 上课 安静点 |
[11:34] | Let’s get our books out. | 把书拿出来 |
[11:36] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[11:38] | Hey. Class is beginning. | 已经开始上课了 |
[11:41] | I know. I’ll shut up. | 我知道 我会闭嘴的 |
[11:43] | I just, um– | 我只是 |
[11:45] | I have some stuff on my phone | 我手机里有些东西 |
[11:46] | that I wanted to send you. | 想发给你 |
[11:47] | I thought you might like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | All right, I’d like to return to our discussion from yesterday | 让我们带着对埃古的深度分析 |
[12:08] | With a more in-depth analysis of Iago | 和他被奥赛罗的嫉妒所折磨的方法 |
[12:11] | and the way in which he preyed upon Othello’s jealousies. | 回到昨天的话题 |
[12:19] | We seem to have some here today. | 看来今天在这也有好戏上演 |
[12:23] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[12:31] | Why did you send me those? | 你为什么要发给我这些 |
[12:35] | Are you trying to make me feel | 你要让我为我们的分手 |
[12:36] | even worse for breaking up with you? | 感到更加痛心吗 |
[12:38] | No. | 不是 |
[12:39] | I thought you would like them. | 我认为你会喜欢这些照片 |
[12:40] | I–I thought they would remind you of us. | 我 我以为这会让你回忆起我们的时光 |
[12:44] | Are you trying to hurt me… | 你是想伤害我吗 |
[12:46] | Get back at me? | 挽回我吗 |
[12:48] | No. | 不是 |
[12:49] | Please don’t talk to me. | 请别和我说话了 |
[12:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:53] | I need more time to get to just friends. | 我需要更多时间去适应我们的朋友关系 |
[12:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:00] | Please. | 求你 |
[13:21] | Did you get her to give you the necklace? | 她给你项链了没 |
[13:23] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[13:24] | Ah. What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[13:26] | She told me not to talk to her. | 她让我别跟她说话了 |
[13:28] | At all. | 一句也别说 |
[13:30] | So she’s not giving you– | 所以她没有给你 |
[13:31] | She’s not giving me the necklace! | 她没有给我那项链 |
[13:33] | Well, did you find anything else out? | 那你发现别的东西了吗 |
[13:36] | Just that I know nothing about girls, | 就发现我对女孩毫不了解 |
[13:38] | and that they’re totally psychotic. | 还有她们完全是神经病 |
[13:40] | Okay, I came up with a plan “B” | 好吧 我带来个”B”计划 |
[13:42] | just in case anything like this happened. | 就是预防这种事的发生 |
[13:44] | What’s plan “B”? | “B”计划是什么 |
[13:45] | Just steal the stupid thing. | 就是去偷那个破项链 |
[13:47] | Couldn’t we try at least getting to Harris? | 就不能等我们找到哈里斯再说吗 |
[13:49] | My dad put him on a 24-hour protective detail, okay? | 我父亲安排他被24小时保护起来了 |
[13:51] | The necklace is all we got. | 我们只要那项链 |
[13:52] | Steal it. Thank you. | 偷项链 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Stiles, he’s watching us. | 斯泰尔斯 他在看我们 |
[14:15] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[14:17] | You can hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[14:18] | You can, can’t you? | 你能 对吗 |
[14:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | Jackson’s talking to me. | 杰克逊在和我说话 |
[14:23] | He knows I can hear him. | 他知道我可以听见他说话 |
[14:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[14:27] | Just talk to me. Act normal. | 和我说话 像平时一样 |
[14:28] | Pretend that nothing’s happening. | 假装没事发生 |
[14:29] | Are you trying to pretend not to hear me? | 你是不是在假装听不到我说话 |
[14:32] | Say something. Talk to me! | 说些什么 快和我说话 |
[14:34] | I can’t think of anything. | 我想不出说什么 |
[14:35] | My mind’s a complete blank. | 我的脑子一片空白 |
[14:36] | Your mind’s blank? | 你的脑袋一片空白 |
[14:37] | You can’t think of something to say? | 你一点要说的都想不出来吗 |
[14:38] | Not under this kind of pressure. | 在这种压力之下不行啊 |
[14:41] | FYI, he’s not even sitting with them anymore. | 仅供参考 他现在没和他们坐一起了 |
[14:47] | Where the hell is he? | 他躲哪儿去了 |
[14:48] | Looking for me, Mccall? | 麦高 你在找我吗 |
[14:50] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[14:53] | So what else can you do? Huh? | 你还有别的本事吗 |
[14:55] | Can you see better? | 你能看得更远吗 |
[14:56] | Are you stronger, more powerful? | 你能更强壮 更有力量吗 |
[14:59] | No, I knew there was no way you | 不可能 我知道你不可能 |
[15:01] | suddenly got that good at lacrosse. | 突然就擅长长曲棍球了 |
[15:03] | Which means you’re actually a cheater, aren’t you? | 其实你在使诈 对吧 |
[15:06] | I mean, can you even play lacrosse? | 我说 你到底会不会打长曲棍球啊 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 我会 |
[15:10] | I’ll bet my new co-captain’s gonna | 我打赌我这位新上任的双队长搭档 |
[15:11] | score a bunch of shots tonight, aren’t you? | 今晚会得很多分 对吧 |
[15:14] | And while you’re pretending you’re not a lying cheat, | 在你假装诚实无辜的同时 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna ruin your life | 如果你不给我想要的 |
[15:17] | if you don’t give me what I want. | 我就毁了你的生活 |
[15:19] | And you know what I’m gonna start with? | 你知道我会从哪儿开始吗 |
[15:22] | Her. | 她 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna destroy any chance | 我会打破今后 |
[15:26] | you’ll ever have with her. | 你们俩发展的一切可能 |
[15:28] | And when I’m done with that, | 等我玩够了 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna get her all alone, | 我就会让她孤零零一个人 |
[15:32] | and I’m gonna get my hands all over that tight little body. | 我还会抚摸她那玲珑玉体的每一寸肌肤 |
[15:35] | Scott, come on, you can’t let him do this. | 斯科特 挺住 你不能让他得逞 |
[15:37] | You can’t let him have this kind of power over you. Okay? | 你不能被他这种力量驾驭 知道吗 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and, | 我会做所有你没机会做的事 还有 |
[15:42] | Scott, she’s gonna beg for more. | 斯科特 她一定会乞求更多的 |
[15:44] | I’ll bet she likes to get loud. | 我打赌她一定喜欢大声叫 |
[15:46] | Maybe she’s even a screamer. | 也许她还很擅长这种叫声呢 |
[15:49] | How are you gonna feel, Scott… | 到时你会有什么感觉啊 斯科特 |
[15:52] | When she’s screaming my name? | 当她大声喊出我的名字的时候 |
[16:32] | You beat me again. | 又败给你了 |
[16:33] | I have an unfair advantage. | 我胜之不武 |
[16:35] | You see these cheekbones? | 你看见这对高颧骨了吗 |
[16:36] | Aerodynamically suited for speed in water. | 从空气动力学上讲 很适合在水里加速 |
[16:54] | So you’re coming to the game tonight, right? | 那今晚的比赛你会来吧 对吗 |
[16:56] | I was thinking no. | 我想可能不去 |
[16:58] | You have to. | 你必须来 |
[17:00] | We win tonight, we’re in the semifinals. | 如果今晚赢了 我们就进半决赛了 |
[17:04] | It’s not because of Scott, right? | 是因为斯科特你才不愿来的 对吗 |
[17:07] | I was thinking it might be a little weird. | 我觉得那样感觉很怪 |
[17:09] | He’s fine with it. | 他不介意的 |
[17:12] | He actually asked me if you were coming. | 其实他还问过我你晚上来不来 |
[17:15] | He said he hoped you didn’t feel weird about it. | 他说希望你不会感到不舒服 |
[17:18] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[17:19] | He did? | 他这样说过 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:22] | You know, he’s a good guy. | 他是个不错的人 |
[17:24] | You can’t hate him too much. | 你别这么恨他 |
[17:26] | I mean, it’s pretty obvious he’s a little immature | 我想说 很明显跟你这样的人约会 |
[17:29] | to be dating somebody like you. | 他还不够成熟 |
[17:30] | But then, you– | 但这 你 |
[17:32] | you can’t really blame him for trying. | 你也不能怪他想试着挑战一下 |
[17:59] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[18:01] | This little text–not funny! | 这条短信不好笑 |
[18:04] | I wasn’t trying to be funny. | 我也没想搞笑啊 |
[18:06] | I would have put a “Ha ha” at the end of it. | 要不我就在末尾打上”哈哈”了 |
[18:08] | And, see, there’s no “Ha ha.” | 你看 这里没有”哈哈” |
[18:11] | “Lydia, please give up my spare house key | “莉迪亚 请尽快归还 |
[18:13] | at your earliest convenience… | 我房间的备用钥匙 |
[18:16] | as we are no longer dating”? | 因为我们已经分手了” |
[18:18] | You didn’t lose it, did you? | 你不会把钥匙丢了吧 |
[18:19] | What the hell is this? | 你到底什么意思 |
[18:21] | Well, Lydia, in preparation for some big changes, | 莉迪亚 为了迎接某些重大的改变 |
[18:25] | I’ve decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life. | 我决定舍弃一些生活中的累赘 |
[18:28] | And you’re just about the deadest. | 而你就是最累赘的那一个 |
[18:30] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[18:32] | Dumping, actually. | 事实上是 要甩了你 |
[18:34] | I’m dumping you. | 我甩了你 |
[18:39] | Dumped by the co-captain of the lacrosse team. | 被长曲棍球队的一个双队长甩掉 |
[18:43] | I wonder how many minutes it’ll take me to get over that. | 我得想想要花几分钟能让我重新振作起来 |
[18:48] | Wait, seconds, actually. | 等等 其实几秒就够了 |
[18:50] | Seconds! | 就几秒 |
[19:00] | Hey, Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:01] | Yo, D–Derek. | 爸-德里克 |
[19:04] | I, um… | 我 |
[19:08] | What’d you say? | 你刚刚说什么了 |
[19:09] | – What? – I said “Yo… d–dad. “ | -什么 -我说 “在呢 老爸” |
[19:13] | Listen, I’ve got something I’ve got to take care of, | 我一会还有些事情要处理 |
[19:14] | but I’m gonna be there tonight. | 但晚上我会到场的 |
[19:17] | I mean, your first game. | 这毕竟是你的首次亮相 |
[19:19] | My first game. | 我的首次亮相 |
[19:20] | Gosh, great. Awesome. | 天啊 太棒了 棒极了 |
[19:21] | Uh…good. | 很好 |
[19:26] | I’m very happy for you. | 我真为你开心 |
[19:28] | And I’m really proud of you. | 也为你骄傲 |
[19:30] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Me too. I’m happy and proud… | 我也是 我也很开心和骄傲 |
[19:34] | of myself. | 为我自己 |
[19:35] | So they’re really gonna let you play, right? | 他们真的会让你上场吧 |
[19:37] | Yeah, dad. I’m first line. | 是啊 老爸 我是首发呢 |
[19:41] | Believe that? | 信吗 |
[19:44] | I’m very proud. | 我真感到自豪 |
[19:44] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[19:47] | Again, I’m– | 再一次 我 |
[19:51] | Huggie… | 抱抱 |
[19:53] | huggie, huggie… | 抱抱 抱抱 |
[19:58] | – See you there. – Take it easy. | -晚上见 -你不用急 |
[20:07] | I’m sor–oh! | 对不 噢 |
[20:08] | If you say one word– | 如果你敢吐露一个字 |
[20:09] | Oh, what, you mean, like, | 怎么 你的意思是 我和我爸爸说 |
[20:11] | “Hey, dad, Derek Hale’s in my room… | “老爸 德里克·霍尔在我屋里 |
[20:13] | Bring your gun”? | 快拿枪过来” |
[20:17] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 这就对了 |
[20:18] | If I’m harboring your fugitive ass, it’s my house, | 既然我这才是你逃难的避风港 在我家 |
[20:20] | my rules, buddy. | 就得按我的规矩来 伙计 |
[20:30] | Oh, my god! | 老天爷啊 |
[20:33] | Scott didn’t get the necklace? | 斯科特没拿到项链 |
[20:34] | No. He’s still working on it. | 没 他还在努力中 |
[20:35] | But there’s something else we can try. | 但还有些别的门路我们可以试试 |
[20:38] | The night we were trapped at the school, | 我们被困在学校的那晚 |
[20:39] | Scott sent a text to Allison asking her | 斯科特给艾莉森发了一条短信 |
[20:41] | to meet him there. | 让她去那里见他 |
[20:42] | So? | 那又如何 |
[20:42] | So it wasn’t Scott. | 但那不是斯科特发的 |
[20:45] | Well, can you find out who sent it? | 你能找出是谁发的吗 |
[20:46] | No, not me. | 我不行 |
[20:47] | But I think I know somebody who can. | 但我想我认识的某个人应该可以 |
[21:22] | You want me to do what? | 你想让我干嘛 |
[21:24] | Trace a text. | 追踪一条短信 |
[21:25] | I came here to do lab work. | 我来这是做实验作业的 |
[21:26] | That’s what lab partners do. | 实验室搭档就应该做这个 |
[21:28] | And we will, once you trace the text. | 等你追踪到了我们就做作业 |
[21:30] | And what makes you think I know how? | 你怎么知道我会这招的 |
[21:32] | I–I looked up your arrest report, so… | 我查过你的逮捕报告 所以 |
[21:36] | I-I was 13. | 我当时才13岁 |
[21:38] | They dropped the charges. | 他们撤销了控诉 |
[21:40] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[21:41] | No, we’re doing lab work. | 不 我们做实验作业吧 |
[21:49] | Who’s he again? | 那人是谁来着 |
[21:52] | Um, my cousin…Miguel. | 我表哥 米格尔 |
[22:00] | Is that blood on his shirt? | 他衣服上是血迹吗 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Yes. | 是啊 是的 |
[22:04] | Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. | 他动不动就流鼻血 |
[22:08] | Hey, Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[22:11] | I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts. | 我不是跟你说过可以穿我的衣服吗 |
[22:22] | So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills | 话说回来 我们都知道你有 |
[22:25] | to trace that text, so we should probably– | 追踪短信这个技术 那我们能不能 |
[22:29] | Uh, Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[22:30] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[22:33] | This…no fit. | 这件 不合身 |
[22:36] | Then try something else on. | 那就试试别的 |
[22:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:46] | Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? | 那件看起来很不错 对吧 |
[22:48] | What do you think, Danny? | 你觉得呢 丹尼 |
[22:52] | The shirt. | 那件T恤 |
[22:54] | It’s–it’s not really his color. | 其实 其实不怎么适合他 |
[22:59] | You swing for a different team, | 你跟不同的团队合作 |
[23:00] | but you still play ball, don’t you, Danny boy? | 但你其实还在做这事对吧 丹尼小伙 |
[23:03] | You’re a horrible person. | 你真可怕 |
[23:04] | I know. It keeps me awake at night. | 我知道 所以我晚上都失眠 |
[23:05] | Anyway, about that text. | 不管怎么说 那个短信 |
[23:07] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[23:10] | None of these fit. | 没一件合适的 |
[23:14] | I’ll need the ISP, the phone number, | 我要知道因特网服务提供商 电话号码 |
[23:15] | and the exact time of the text. | 还有确切的短信发送时间 |
[23:18] | Tiger! | 强人 |
[24:07] | Loup garou. | 狼人[法语] |
[24:31] | There. | 找到了 |
[24:33] | The text was sent from a computer. | 那短信是用电脑发送的 |
[24:35] | This one. | 这个 |
[24:38] | Registered to that account name? | 用那个用户名注册的吗 |
[24:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:41] | That can’t be right. | 不可能的 |
[24:58] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[25:07] | She should be home in a few minutes. | 她过会应该就回来了 |
[25:10] | She sometimes goes for a run after school. | 她有时放学会去跑步 |
[25:15] | You know, actually, I should get going. | 实际上 我该走了 |
[25:17] | I’ve got a game to get to tonight. | 今晚我有比赛 |
[25:18] | You want something to drink? | 想喝什么 |
[25:21] | I’m gonna have a beer. | 我要来瓶啤酒 |
[25:26] | You don’t have to test me anymore. | 您不用再考验我了 |
[25:27] | Your…daughter already dumped me. | 您女儿已经把我甩了 |
[25:30] | No test. I’m sorry. | 这不是测试 我很遗憾 |
[25:33] | High school romances burn bright, fade fast. | 高中恋情犹如昙花一现 精彩而短暂 |
[25:38] | Go ahead. | 喝吧 |
[25:39] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:42] | So I was curious about something, Scott. | 有件事让我很好奇 斯科特 |
[25:48] | How do you know Derek Hale? | 你怎么会认识德里克·霍尔 |
[25:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:19] | Damn, you got some lungs on you! | 见鬼 你嗓门真大 |
[27:24] | Did you follow me here? | 你跟踪我 |
[27:25] | Well, you can’t blame me for being concerned | 你不能因为我担心 |
[27:28] | about my favorite niece, now, can you? | 最疼爱的侄女而责怪我 对吧 |
[27:32] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[27:34] | I don’t know…something. | 我不知道 某些东西 |
[27:38] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
[27:40] | You mean answers… | 你是指一些问题的答案 |
[27:42] | to lingering questions like… | 比如说 |
[27:44] | why he would want to kill us. | 他为什么要杀死我们 |
[27:47] | Well, I mean, come on, | 我说 得了吧 |
[27:48] | look at this place. | 瞧瞧这里 |
[27:52] | Could you imagine if your father and I were trapped | 你能想象 如果我和你爸爸 |
[27:55] | in something like this? | 被困在这种地方 会做出什么样的事吗 |
[27:59] | It might do some pretty interesting things to your head, | 它会让你浮现出各种稀奇古怪的想法 |
[28:01] | don’t you think? | 是不是 |
[28:03] | It wouldn’t turn me into a psychotic killer. | 至少它不会把我变成疯子杀手 |
[28:06] | You don’t have to be psychotic to be a killer. | 杀手不一定是疯子 |
[28:09] | You just…need a reason. | 你只需要一个杀戮的理由 |
[28:14] | And even then, sometimes… | 即使那样 有时候 |
[28:20] | you can surprise yourself. | 你都会让自己吃惊的 |
[28:30] | What do you want, Allison? | 你想怎么样 艾莉森 |
[28:34] | I want to not be scared. | 我想脱离恐惧 |
[28:36] | That night in the school, I felt utterly weak. | 在学校的那晚 我感觉自己弱极了 |
[28:40] | Like–like I needed somebody to come in and rescue me. | 比如说我需要有人出现来拯救我 |
[28:43] | I hate that feeling. | 我恨那种感觉 |
[28:45] | I want to feel stronger than that. | 我要更勇敢一些 |
[28:50] | I want to feel powerful. | 我想要变得更强大 |
[28:54] | Allison, if you can give me just a little bit of time… | 艾莉森 如果你给我一点时间 |
[28:57] | be just a little patient… | 稍微耐心一点 |
[29:04] | I think I can give you exactly what you want. | 我就能给你你想要一切 |
[29:20] | Allison said that she’s seen you talking to him. | 艾莉森说 她见到你跟他说话了 |
[29:24] | Don’t you think that seems a little disconcerting, Scott? | 你不觉得那很令人担心吗 斯科特 |
[29:27] | You talking to an alleged murderer? | 你居然跟杀人嫌疑犯说话 |
[29:30] | It’s not like I’m the only one that knows him. | 又不是只有我一个人认识他 |
[29:32] | But you’re the only one that’s talking to him. | 但你是唯一一个跟他谈话的人 |
[29:34] | Why are you talking to me | 你为什么说得 |
[29:35] | like I’ve done something wrong? | 好像我做错事一样 |
[29:38] | Have you? | 那你做错过吗 |
[29:51] | You don’t have to be afraid of me. | 你不必怕我 |
[29:53] | I mean, you get that I’m just thinking of | 我只是在担心 |
[29:56] | my daughter’s safety, right? | 我女儿的安全 你能理解吧 |
[29:59] | Will you believe me if say I think about it too? | 如果我说 我也很关心她 你信吗 |
[30:03] | That it’s all that I think about. | 我全心全意地在关心她 |
[30:06] | When we were in the school the other night, | 那天晚上在学校 |
[30:08] | every choice that I made, everything I did– | 我做的每一个决定 每一件事 |
[30:09] | every single thing was to make sure that she was safe! | 都是为了确保她的安全 |
[30:19] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[30:22] | You don’t want to be late for your game. | 你不想比赛迟到吧 |
[30:36] | Did you get the picture? | 你拿到图片了吗 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing. | 拿到了 看起来像幅素描 |
[30:40] | Hey, is there something on the back of it? | 它反面有东西吗 |
[30:41] | There’s gotta be something. | 一定有一些的 |
[30:42] | An inscription, an opening, something. | 雕刻 开关 或者其他的 |
[30:45] | No, no, the thing’s flat. | 没有 这东西是平的 |
[30:46] | And, no, it doesn’t open. | 它也打不开 |
[30:47] | There’s nothing in it, on it, | 它里面没东西 上面也没 |
[30:48] | around it, nothing. | 周围也没 啥都没有 |
[30:50] | And where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:51] | You’re supposed to be here. | 你应该到场了 |
[30:51] | You’re first line. | 你是首发球员啊 |
[30:54] | Where the hell is Bilinski? | 別林斯基死哪去了 |
[30:58] | Man, you’re not gonna play if you’re not here to start. | 老兄 你如果不来开场就没得打了 |
[31:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:01] | Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him– | 听着 如果见到我爸 告诉他 |
[31:04] | tell him I’ll be there, I’ll just be a little bit late, okay? | 我会到的 只是稍微晚点 好吗 |
[31:07] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[31:10] | You’re not gonna make it. | 你赶不回去的 |
[31:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:12] | And you didn’t tell him about his Mom, either. | 你也没告诉他 他妈妈和这事有关 |
[31:14] | Not till we find out the truth. | 等我们找出真相再说 |
[31:18] | By the way, one more thing. | 顺便说一下 还有件事 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[31:20] | Oh, God! | 我的苍天 |
[31:21] | What the hell was– | 你他妈搞毛啊 |
[31:22] | You know what that was for. | 你知道为什么挨揍 |
[31:24] | Go. | 可以走了 |
[31:25] | Go! | 快去 |
[31:40] | It’s the bite that does it, isn’t it? | 是因为被咬才这样的 是吗 |
[31:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:48] | Well, then, it’s easy. | 很好 那就好办了 |
[31:50] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 |
[31:52] | I can’t be the one to do it, okay? | 我不能咬人的 拜托 |
[31:53] | It has to be– | 必须要由 |
[31:56] | It has to be an Alpha. | 必须要由阿尔法狼来咬 |
[31:58] | Well, then, you get him to do it. | 那你去叫他来咬 |
[32:00] | I don’t even know who he is. | 我根本不知道他是谁 |
[32:02] | Okay, trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:03] | This whole thing is so much more complicated than you think. | 这整件事比你想象的复杂多了 |
[32:05] | There’s–there’s others. | 牵涉了很多人 |
[32:09] | There’s hunters. | 其中就有猎手 |
[32:11] | Hunting what? | 猎什么 |
[32:13] | What hunters? | 什么猎手 |
[32:16] | Werewolf hunters. | 狼人猎手 |
[32:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:19] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你别逗我了 |
[32:20] | No, Jerkoff! | 我没有 杰柯夫 |
[32:22] | There’s a whole family of them, | 有一整个家族 他们都是猎手 |
[32:23] | and they carry assault rifles. | 他们都配备威力巨大的来福枪 |
[32:24] | Do you get that? | 你听懂没有 |
[32:25] | Assault rifles. | 突击步枪 |
[32:31] | Them? | 他们吗 |
[32:33] | What? No, no… | 谁 不不 |
[32:35] | Oh, my God, that actually makes sense. | 我的天 这真的说得通 |
[32:38] | Allison Argent. | 艾莉森·阿金斯 |
[32:40] | Oh, my god, you don’t get it. | 老天 你还不明白 |
[32:41] | You’ve known her this long, | 你认识她这么长时间了 |
[32:42] | and you never actually asked her– | 你真的从来没问过她吗 |
[32:44] | Her name, idiot. | 她的名字 白痴 |
[32:47] | Do you know what Argent means in French? | 你知道在法语里阿金斯是什么意思吗 |
[32:53] | It means silver. | 是银 |
[32:59] | Yeah, I said I can’t find her. | 对 我说我找不到她 |
[33:01] | Look, ask for Jennifer. | 去问问詹妮弗 |
[33:02] | She’s been looking after my uncle. | 一直都是她在照顾我叔叔 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well, he’s not here either. | 好吧 他也不在这 |
[33:09] | What? | 什么 |
[33:10] | He’s not here. He’s gone, Derek. | 他不在这 他离开了 德里克 |
[33:15] | Stiles, get out of there right now–it’s him! | 斯泰尔斯 马上离开那 是他 |
[33:16] | He’s the Alpha! Get out! | 他才是阿尔法狼 快走 |
[33:24] | You must be Stiles. | 你肯定是斯泰尔斯 |
[33:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[33:34] | Visiting hours are over. | 探视时间已经过了 |
[33:36] | You…and him. | 你 和他 |
[33:38] | You’re– | 你是 |
[33:40] | you’re the one who– | 你是那个 |
[33:43] | Oh, my– and he’s– | 我 我 他 他 |
[33:46] | Oh, my god, I’m gonna die. | 上帝 我要死了 |
[33:52] | That’s not nice. | 你很不绅士 |
[33:54] | She’s my nurse. | 她是我的护士 |
[33:55] | She’s a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. | 她就是那个帮你杀人的疯子 |
[33:57] | Get out of the way. | 快让开 |
[33:58] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[34:01] | You think I killed Laura on purpose? | 你觉得我是故意杀死劳拉的吗 |
[34:03] | One of my own family? | 一个我自己家庭的成员 |
[34:23] | My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me. | 我的思想 我的个性都消失殆尽 |
[34:31] | I was being driven by pure instinct. | 我只被我的天性所驱使 |
[34:38] | You want forgiveness? | 你想要得到宽恕 |
[34:44] | I want understanding. | 我想要得到理解 |
[34:48] | Do you have any idea… | 你根本就不知道 |
[34:51] | what it was like for me during those years? | 我这些年是怎么过来的 |
[34:55] | Slowly healing, cell by cell. | 缓慢的 一个细胞一个细胞的修复 |
[34:59] | Even more slowly coming back to consciousness. | 一丁点一丁点的有了意识 |
[35:02] | Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura | 没错 我取代劳拉 成了阿尔法狼 |
[35:07] | pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. | 还把我自己扔在了缓慢治愈的痛苦深渊里 |
[35:11] | I can’t help that. | 我没有办法 |
[35:19] | I tried to tell you what was happening. | 我想告诉你发生了什么 |
[35:22] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你 |
[35:46] | It was six years ago, and in my defense, | 我要声明一下 六年前 |
[35:48] | it was before I’d gotten sober. | 我那时候还在酗酒 |
[35:50] | Listen, I have my son’s first lacrosse game to get to. | 听着 我还要去看我儿子的第一场比赛 |
[35:53] | What do you say we just focus on the details, huh? | 我们直接说重点怎么样 |
[35:57] | I met her at a bar. | 我是在酒吧遇见了她 |
[36:00] | We had a lot of drinks. | 我们喝了很多酒 |
[36:02] | A lot. | 非常多 |
[36:05] | She started asking me what I do, | 后来她问我我是做什么 |
[36:07] | and she kept asking questions. | 然后不停地问问题 |
[36:11] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[36:12] | To have someone actually interested in the topic of chemistry… | 整日面对学生们那些茫然的表情 |
[36:17] | after staring at all these vacant faces day after… | 现在终于有个人真心的对化学感兴趣 |
[36:19] | Details. | 说重点 |
[36:21] | Like I said, I talked. | 就像我说的 我和她说了很多 |
[36:26] | It was fascinating stuff. | 聊的都是非常有意思的东西 |
[36:29] | How you could melt away the lock of a bank vault. | 你怎么能把银行保险库的锁溶解掉 |
[36:33] | How you could dissolve a body, | 你怎么成功溶解尸体 |
[36:35] | and get away with murder. | 然后逍遥法外 |
[36:37] | How you could start a fire, | 还有你怎么放了一把火 |
[36:38] | and get away with arson? | 逃掉了纵火罪 |
[36:41] | And a week later, | 一个星期之后 |
[36:42] | the Hale house burns down. | 霍尔家的房子烧得面目全非 |
[36:45] | You know, you could have said something. | 你本可以告诉别人阻止这件事的 |
[36:47] | And be an accomplice? | 然后再被当做同伙抓起来吗 |
[36:49] | It would have ended my teaching career. | 那会毁了我的教师生涯的 |
[36:55] | Well… | 那么 |
[36:58] | So you don’t know her name or where she was from? | 你不知道她叫什么名字 从哪来的吗 |
[37:01] | No! | 不 |
[37:03] | Which is exactly what Laura Hale asked. | 劳拉·霍尔究竟想找什么 |
[37:05] | I’ll point you in the same direction that I pointed her. | 我会用当年提示她的东西来提示你 |
[37:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:16] | The necklace the girl was wearing. | 那个女孩戴的项链 |
[37:19] | That’s the symbol on it. | 这个是项链上面的符号 |
[37:20] | I asked her about it. | 我问过她 |
[37:21] | She said it was a family thing. | 她说是家族传下来的 |
[37:24] | You find the girl wearing that necklace, | 你找到那个戴着这个项链的女孩 |
[37:26] | she’s your arsonist. | 她就是纵火犯 |
[37:28] | Murderer. | 谋杀犯 |
[37:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:32] | Arson happens to property. | 霍尔家的那场大火 |
[37:34] | This girl’s a murderer. | 这个女孩是个杀人犯 |
[37:56] | I was going to wait, | 我本打算等下去 |
[37:57] | for dramatic flair…but… | 等某个有资质的人来接我的班 但是 |
[38:16] | when you look this good, why wait? | 在你变得这么好看了 还有什么必要继续等下去呢 |
[38:23] | Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain. | 德里克 你得容我解释 |
[38:28] | After all, we’re family. | 毕竟我们是一家人 |
[38:34] | Now, this is what I like to see, rivals turned allies. | 这才是我想看到的 对手成了同盟军 |
[38:40] | You know there’s no “me” in “team,” right, boys? | 在团队这个词里没有我字 对吧伙计们 |
[38:43] | Yes, there is, coach. | 有的 教练 |
[38:46] | Okay, smartass, how about this– | 好吧 小鬼 那我换个说法 |
[38:49] | No “A” in econ if no win on field? | 今天赢不了的话 经济学就别想拿到优 |
[38:52] | Good? Huh? | 怎么样 |
[38:54] | Perfect. Good. | 好极了 很好 |
[38:57] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[38:59] | Well, I’m gonna give you a chance | 我打算给你个机会 |
[39:00] | to give me what I want. | 让你给我我想要的东西 |
[39:03] | What’s three days, huh? | 三天为限怎么样 |
[39:05] | 72 hours. | 72小时 |
[39:06] | That’s all you get, Scott. | 这就是你的期限 斯科特 |
[39:08] | 72 hours. | 72小时 |
[39:09] | What if I can’t? | 如果我做不到怎么办 |
[39:11] | Oh, come on, Mccall. | 得了吧 麦高 |
[39:13] | That’s not a winning attitude. | 你势在必得的劲哪去了 |
[39:15] | Let’s go. Huddle up! | 开始了 都过来 |
[39:16] | Let’s go! Big night! | 快来 重要时刻 |
[39:18] | Big night! | 重要时刻 |
[39:33] | That one. That’s Jackson. | 看那个 那个就是杰克逊 |
[39:36] | Holy hotness. | 身材真棒 |
[39:38] | Oh, if I was in high school again… | 要是让我再上一次中学 |
[39:41] | Maybe a just a substitute teacher. | 或者就当一个代课老师 |
[39:43] | You are sick. | 你真变态 |
[39:45] | You should be all over that. | 你认识我又不是只有一两天 |
[39:53] | Chris, remember how we were talking about a second Beta– | 克里斯 还记得我们说过的第二只贝塔狼 |
[39:58] | a younger one? | 年轻的那个吗 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 记得 |
[40:01] | Can you get turned by a scratch? | 被狼人抓了会不会变成狼人 |
[40:05] | If the claws go deep enough. Maybe. | 如果抓痕够深 也许会的 |
[40:10] | Wonder how deep those went. | 我想知道那有多深 |
[40:15] | Say it so they can hear it! | 大声喊出来让他们听听 |
[40:18] | Hands in. | 手拿来 |
[40:20] | What are we? | 我们是什么 |
[40:21] | We are lacrosse! | 长曲棍球 |
[40:23] | All right, take the field! | 好了 上场 |
[40:24] | Let’s go! | 开始吧 |
[40:32] | Dude, there is a huge problem. | 老兄 出大事了 |
[40:35] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[40:37] | Next on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》下集预告 |
[40:40] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[40:41] | It’s about my family. | 关于我的家庭 |
[40:42] | You know, these extra skills are something | 你可以把这些特别的本事 |
[40:43] | you could be teaching your daughter. | 教给你的女儿 |
[40:46] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[40:47] | Get me what I want. | 给我我想要的 |
[40:48] | All it does is make things worse. | 它只会让事情变得更糟糕 |
[40:51] | I won’t be able to protect you. | 我没办法保护你了 |
[40:53] | I can’t protect anyone. | 我保护不了任何人 |
[40:54] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么要看我 |
[40:55] | We really just want to help you reach your full potential. | 我们真的只是想要帮你发挥你的全部潜力 |
[40:58] | By killing my friends. | 通过杀死我的朋友 |
[41:00] | It might be easier to convince you | 如果你妈妈也是我们中的一员 |
[41:02] | to be part of the pack | 这样会不会更容易 |
[41:04] | if your mother is too. | 说服你加入我们的族群 |