时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | What’s in here? | 这里面会有什么 |
[00:04] | Everything you want. | 你想要的一切 |
[00:06] | I mean the bus driver that got killed, | 我说 首先是巴士司机被杀 |
[00:08] | the video store clerk who got his throat slashed… | 然后是那个录像带店的员工喉咙被撕破 |
[00:10] | they were all connected to the Hale house fire. | 他们都与霍尔家那场火灾有关 |
[00:13] | Cover your eyes! | 遮住你的眼睛 |
[00:23] | I wouldn’t get up just yet. | 我可不会马上起来 |
[00:25] | But you’re a vet. | 但你只是个兽医 |
[00:26] | You know how every family has its secrets? | 你知道每个家庭都有自己的秘密 |
[00:29] | Ours are a little different. | 我们家的有点不寻常 |
[01:00] | What are you doing to him? | 你要对他做什么 |
[01:01] | Is that gonna kill him? | 你那样会杀死他吗 |
[01:04] | Oh, come on, kiddo. | 拜托 小孩 |
[01:05] | Don’t get all ethical on me now. | 现在可别对我品头论足的 |
[01:09] | What is he? | 他是什么 |
[01:10] | Shape-shifter. | 变形人 |
[01:11] | Lycan. | 狼人 |
[01:12] | Werewolf. | 狼人嘛 |
[01:14] | To me he’s just another dumb animal. | 对我而言他不过是一个畜牲而已 |
[01:21] | Come here. | 过来瞧瞧 |
[01:23] | See these right here? | 看到这些没 |
[01:24] | These are canines, also known as fangs. | 这些是尖牙 也叫做毒牙 |
[01:28] | Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. | 用来咬碎撕烂人肉 |
[01:31] | Not something you’d find on | 与你在那些可爱的 |
[01:32] | those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it? | 食草动物身上发现的可不一样 对吧 |
[01:35] | This is a joke to you? | 你拿这个当玩笑吗 |
[01:36] | Sweetheart, there are werewolves running around in the world. | 亲爱的 世界上狼人肆虐 |
[01:40] | Everything’s a joke to me. | 一切都能玩笑的 |
[01:43] | How else do you think I stay sane? | 否则你认为我怎么保持清醒 |
[01:46] | So…it was him at the high school | 所以 那时就是他闯进了学校 |
[01:48] | and all the other animal attacks? | 还有那些动物攻击都是他做的 |
[01:51] | There’s actually three of them… | 事实上有三个狼人 |
[01:53] | Another younger one like him called a Beta, | 一个更年轻的叫做贝塔狼 |
[01:56] | And then there’s the Alpha. | 还有阿尔法狼 |
[01:57] | Alpha’s the pack leader– | 阿尔法是头狼 |
[01:59] | Bigger, stronger, nastier. | 更大 更壮 更狡猾 |
[02:02] | Those…are the real ugly mother… | 那些才是真正需要恐惧的 |
[02:09] | Oh, God, not now. | 上帝 真是祸不单行 |
[02:19] | When were they gonna tell me? | 他们准备什么时候告诉我 |
[02:21] | They still haven’t decided if they’re gonna tell you. | 他们还没决定好是不是要告诉你 |
[02:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:26] | Let’s just say if you react badly when you find out… | 也就是 你发现真相后如果反应糟糕 |
[02:29] | Not good. | 那可不好 |
[02:31] | What do you mean,”not good”? | “那可不好”什么意思 |
[02:33] | They don’t think that you can handle it. | 他们认为你会无法承受 |
[02:35] | They look at you | 他们从你身上看到的 |
[02:36] | and they see this frightened little girl | 是一个受了惊吓的小女孩 |
[02:37] | who’s gonna run crying in the corner when she finds out the truth. | 在发现真相后躲到角落嚎啕大哭 |
[02:41] | Me…what do I see? | 而我呢…我看到了什么 |
[02:43] | Natural talent. | 与生俱来的禀赋 |
[02:46] | Allison, you said you wanted to feel more powerful, right? | 艾莉森 你说过想变得更强大 对吗 |
[02:50] | Now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[02:57] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在该做什么 |
[02:59] | Go to school, do your homework. | 去学校上课 做好功课 |
[03:01] | Go to the Formal on friday night. | 周五晚去参加晚会 |
[03:03] | Be a normal teenage girl who doesn’t know anything. | 当个不谙世事的普通少女就好 |
[03:07] | Trust me to get everything ready for the next part. | 我来帮你准备下一步所需的一切 |
[03:09] | What’s the next part? | 下一步是什么 |
[03:12] | You’re gonna help me catch the second Beta. | 你要帮我抓住另一只贝塔狼 |
[03:28] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[03:30] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:34] | Sorry I was going so fast, I– | 很抱歉我开快了 我 |
[03:36] | I didn’t realize I…I– | 我没意识到 我 |
[03:41] | Oh, no. Uh… | 没事 |
[03:42] | Okay, all right, uh… | 好了 |
[03:44] | Listen, you weren’t going that fast. | 听着 你也没有开那么快 |
[03:46] | Just, uh…75 in a 25 in a… | 也就是在施工区 |
[03:51] | construction zone. | 该开25的开到了75 |
[03:53] | Oh, God–uh, I’m not crying get out of the ticket. | 天哪 我哭并不是为了免罚单 |
[03:54] | I just, um…I don’t want you to think I’m like this– | 我只是 不想让你以为我是这样的人 |
[03:57] | No, it’s okay, perfectly okay. | 没事 真的没事 |
[03:59] | It’s, uh… | 这个 |
[04:00] | No, please. | 别 拜托你 |
[04:02] | Write me a ticket. | 给我张罚单吧 |
[04:03] | I need you to write me a ticket, okay? | 我需要你写张罚单 好吗 |
[04:07] | Okay. I don’t see how that’s gonna really make you | 好吧 我实在没看出来 |
[04:09] | feel a lot better… | 那样能让你好到哪去 |
[04:11] | It’s so humiliating. | 真是太丢脸了 |
[04:12] | I swear I’m not like this. | 我发誓我真不是这样的人 |
[04:15] | I understand. | 我懂我懂 |
[04:16] | This isn’t me. | 我不是这样的 |
[04:17] | This is– this is– | 这真 |
[04:18] | This is not me! | 我真不是这样的 |
[04:24] | This is not me. | 我不是这样的 |
[04:31] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[04:33] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 对 我没事了 我没事 |
[04:37] | Do I still have to write you a ticket? | 我还需要给你开张罚单吗 |
[05:26] | Welcome back to the land of the conscious. | 欢迎回归现实世界 |
[05:27] | You doing okay? | 感觉好些了么 |
[05:31] | Maybe you should sit down, huh? | 你还是坐下吧 |
[05:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry, but we’re– | 很抱歉 我们 |
[05:46] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[05:48] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[05:49] | I’m here to pick up. | 我是来接人的 |
[05:51] | I’m not sure I remember you dropping off. | 我印象中你好像没送什么人过来 |
[05:55] | This one wandered in on its own. | 是他自己溜进来的 |
[05:59] | Even if he did, I’m afraid I can’t help you– | 即使是这样 我也帮不上忙 |
[06:01] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[06:02] | Well, I think you can make an exception this one time… | 你就破这一次例吧 |
[06:06] | Don’t you? | 好吗 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. That’s not going to be possible. | 很抱歉 那是不可能的 |
[06:11] | Maybe you could come back during regular hours. | 也许你能下次在我们营业时间过来 |
[06:17] | You have something of mine. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[06:21] | I’m here to collect it. | 我是来找回的 |
[06:24] | Like I said… | 我说过了 |
[06:29] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[06:49] | Mountain ash. | 火山灰 |
[06:52] | That’s an old one. | 还年代久远呢 |
[07:01] | Let me be as clear as possible. | 让我再明确一点 |
[07:04] | We… | 我们 |
[07:06] | are… | 已经 |
[07:08] | closed. | 关门了 |
[07:22] | There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott. | 已经有人能帮我得到想要的了 斯科特 |
[07:26] | More innocent… | 更天真无辜 |
[07:28] | and far more vulnerable. | 更方便下手 |
[07:31] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[07:41] | Call it again. | 再打一次 |
[07:42] | It’s not here. | 它不在这里 |
[07:45] | Okay, so you lost your phone. | 你既然弄丢了手机 |
[07:47] | Why don’t you just get a new one? | 为什么不买个新的 |
[07:48] | I can’t afford a new one. | 我买不起新的 |
[07:50] | And I can’t do this alone. | 而且我不能独自干这事 |
[07:52] | We have to find Derek. | 我们必须找到德里克 |
[07:53] | Well, “A”, you’re not alone. | 第一 你不是一个人 |
[07:54] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[07:56] | And “B”, didn’t you say Derek walked into gunfire? | 第二 你不是说他冲进了枪林弹雨吗 |
[07:59] | Sounds pretty dead. | 听上去他死定了 |
[08:00] | Argent’s plan was to use him | 阿金斯的计划是用他 |
[08:01] | to get the Alpha–they’re not gonna kill him. | 来引诱阿尔法狼 他们不会杀了他 |
[08:02] | All right, so then just let them do what they’re planning, | 那让他们按他们的计划进行 |
[08:05] | You know? They use Derek to get Peter– | 他们用德里克来诱捕皮特 |
[08:07] | problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[08:07] | Not if Peter’s going after Allison to find Derek! | 但不能让皮特跟着艾莉森去找德里克 |
[08:10] | I can’t protect her on my own. | 我一个人保护不了她 |
[08:12] | Which means we either find Derek first… just–just help me! | 我们要先找到德里克 帮帮我 |
[08:18] | You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. | 你可能在你们俩打架的时候掉的手机 |
[08:20] | You remember that, when he was trying to kill you, | 记得吗 在你阻止他杀杰克逊 |
[08:22] | after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? | 他反过来要杀你的时候 |
[08:25] | Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here? | 你有没有发现一场暴力秀正在此上演 |
[08:28] | He wasn’t going to kill anyone. | 他没有去试着杀任何人 |
[08:31] | and I’m not letting him die. | 而且我不会让他死 |
[08:34] | Could you at least think about letting him die? | 你能至少考虑下让他死吗 |
[08:36] | For me? | 为了我 |
[08:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:41] | My Mom just got home from work. | 我妈妈刚下班回家 |
[08:44] | Hi. It’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[08:46] | Melissa Mccall. | 麦丽莎·麦高 |
[08:48] | I’m…giving you a call. | 我在给你打电话 |
[08:51] | That always sounds really weird | 因为麦高这个姓 |
[08:52] | because of my last name, Mccall. | 我名字一直听起来很怪异 |
[08:54] | So…yeah. Um… | 是这样 |
[08:57] | You know, I was just wondering | 我在想 |
[08:58] | if maybe you wanted to reschedule dinner or lunch. | 你是否需要重新安排晚餐或者午餐 |
[09:02] | It doesn’t have to be dinner. | 并不一定要晚餐 |
[09:03] | Lunch is good. | 午餐也行 |
[09:04] | Or maybe you would like to do coffee, | 或者你喜欢去喝杯咖啡 |
[09:06] | or maybe you’re a tea drinker. I don’t know. | 或者你喜欢喝茶 我不知道 |
[09:07] | You know, we could also just go out for drinks. | 我们出去喝一杯也行 |
[09:11] | Yeah, ’cause I think I need a few | 因为在那么尴尬的通话后 |
[09:12] | after this profoundly embarrassing phone call. | 我真的很需要喝一杯 |
[09:14] | So if this really doesn’t freak you out too much | 如果这灾难般的电话 |
[09:17] | after this disastrous call, feel free to, um, give me a call. | 真的没有吓到你的话 给我个电话 |
[09:25] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[09:30] | What’s she doing? | 她在干吗 |
[09:33] | Crying. | 在哭 |
[09:50] | Scott, you can’t protect everyone. | 斯科特 你保护不了每一个人 |
[09:55] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[09:58] | Come on, Derek. | 承认吧 德里克 |
[09:59] | You killed your sister. | 你杀了你的姐姐 |
[10:01] | Now…either you’re not telling me because, | 你不告诉我无非是因为 |
[10:05] | well, you want to kill him yourself, or for some reason… | 你想要亲手杀了他 不然就是 |
[10:11] | You’re protecting him. | 你在保护他 |
[10:20] | Look at that sour face. | 看看这张苦瓜脸 |
[10:23] | I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying, | 我打赌你已经习惯于人们走近你对你说 |
[10:26] | “Smile, Derek.” | “笑一笑 德里克” |
[10:28] | “Why don’t you smile more?” | “为什么不多笑笑” |
[10:30] | Don’t you just wanna…kick those people in the face? | 你是不是想一脚踹他们脸上 |
[10:36] | I can think of one. | 我想到一个 |
[10:39] | Promise? | 你敢保证吗 |
[10:41] | ’cause if I thought you’d be that much fun… | 因为如果我觉得你说的够意思 |
[10:44] | I’ll let you go. | 我就放你走 |
[10:51] | All right, let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[10:54] | Nothing, nothing, nothing. | 没反应呐 |
[10:55] | God, I hate this detective crap. | 天呐 我恨这个垃圾侦测器 |
[10:57] | Are you gonna torture me… | 你准备折磨我吗 |
[10:59] | Or are you just gonna talk me to death, huh? | 还是你准备和我聊到死 |
[11:03] | Oh, sweetie, I don’t… | 小甜心 我不会 |
[11:05] | I don’t wanna torture you. | 我不会折磨你 |
[11:08] | I just…wanna catch up. | 我只是想缠住你 |
[11:13] | Remember all the fun we had together? | 还记得我们在一起的快乐时光吗 |
[11:15] | Like the time you burned my family alive? | 你是说你活活烧死我家人的时候吗 |
[11:18] | No, I was thinking more about the… | 不是 我想的更多的是 |
[11:22] | Hot, crazy sex we had. | 我们俩热辣 疯狂的性爱 |
[11:26] | But the fire thing. Yeah, that was fun too. | 但是放火的事情 那也挺有趣 |
[11:30] | I love how much you hate me. | 我喜欢你如此的恨我 |
[11:34] | Remember how this felt? | 还记得这种感觉吗 |
[11:46] | Sweetheart, I really don’t want to torture you. | 甜心 我真的不想折磨你 |
[11:57] | But he does. | 但是他要这么做 |
[12:58] | What do you mean, I can’t go to the formal? | 你什么意思 我不能参加舞会吗? |
[13:00] | Mccall, you’re failing my class and two others. | 麦高 我的课还有另外两门你都不及格 |
[13:03] | They told me to cut you from the team. | 他们让我从队里开除你 |
[13:04] | I told them I’d sooner cut off my last remaining testicle | 我告诉他们我情愿割掉我仅剩的睾丸 |
[13:08] | than cut my best player. | 也不会开出最好的队员 |
[13:10] | S-so the compromise is I can’t go to the dance? | 这表扬的意思是我不能去舞会了吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:17] | Then I quit the team. | 那我退出队伍 |
[13:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会 |
[13:23] | And if you show up at the dance | 如果你出现在舞会 |
[13:24] | And I see you there… | 并且让我撞见 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna drag you out by your teeth. | 我会拉着你的牙齿把你拽出去 |
[13:36] | You want me to take her to the formal. | 你要我带她去舞会 |
[13:38] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想让你这样做 |
[13:39] | I need you to. | 我需要你这样做 |
[13:42] | Screw you. | 见鬼去吧 |
[13:43] | You know what? Screw you too. | 你也见鬼去 |
[13:45] | In fact, screw each other. | 实际上 你们俩都见鬼去吧 |
[13:47] | Hey, you know we saved your life, right? | 你知道我们救了你是吗 |
[13:49] | He left me for dead. | 他把我留在那等死 |
[13:52] | I got shot for you. | 我替你挨了一枪 |
[13:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:54] | Show me the bullet wound. | 让我看看弹孔 |
[13:56] | You know it healed. | 你知道的 伤痕会自己愈合 |
[13:58] | Convenient. | 真方便 |
[13:58] | Just do it for Allison, okay? | 就算是为了艾莉森 行吗 |
[14:00] | She’s in serious danger. | 她真的很危险 |
[14:02] | I’m talking around-the-clock danger. | 每时每刻都处于危险当中 |
[14:04] | She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance. | 她需要有人在舞会上保护她 |
[14:07] | Have her dad do it, okay? | 让他爸爸来干这事 行吗 |
[14:08] | He’s the one actually equipped to handle this. | 他才是真正能管这事的人 |
[14:10] | How am I supposed to do that | 我怎么可能做到既保护了她 |
[14:12] | and keep him from finding out about me? | 又不让她爸爸发现我的事呢 |
[14:13] | Not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[14:19] | You’re her friend too. | 你也是她的朋友 |
[14:21] | You are. | 你确实是 |
[14:22] | All that time that you spent with her to get to me | 为了调查我 你在她身上花了不少时间 |
[14:24] | you can’t tell me that you didn’t get to know her and like her. | 你很了解她而且喜欢她 |
[14:27] | It’s Allison. | 那可是艾莉森 |
[14:29] | It’s impossible not to like her. | 你不可能不喜欢她 |
[14:31] | You can’t tell me that you don’t care if she gets hurt. | 她受伤的话 你不会不在乎的 |
[14:36] | What if I get hurt? | 那如果是我受伤了呢 |
[14:38] | Then it’s worth it. | 那很值得 |
[14:39] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是这样 |
[14:47] | Well, I shouldn’t say I told you so… | 我不应该说 我早告诉过你了 |
[14:50] | ’cause it’s not strong enough. | 因为那不够给力 |
[14:51] | How about I’m always right, | 那我换个说法 我总是正确的 |
[14:54] | and you should listen to | 所以为了你的狼人生涯 |
[14:55] | whatever I have to say and never disagree ever, ever, | 你应该听从我给你说的意见 |
[14:58] | for the sake of your wolflihood? | 永远都别反对我 |
[15:01] | I’m not done. | 我不会罢休的 |
[15:03] | You’re not done. | 你不会罢休 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:20] | Hey, what time should I pick you up for the dance tomorrow? | 明天我几点接你去舞会 |
[15:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I-I’m great. | 我 我很好 |
[15:25] | I’m just excited to go to the formal. | 只是一想到要去毕业舞会了 我很兴奋 |
[15:26] | With you. As friends. | 和你一块 以朋友的身份 |
[15:28] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[15:29] | Just–just friends. | 就只是朋友 |
[15:35] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:36] | I’ll still be there. | 我也会在舞会上的 |
[15:38] | I’m still going. | 我还是会去的 |
[15:40] | Is that such a good idea? | 那是个好主意吗 |
[15:41] | Do you even have a date? | 你有舞伴吗 |
[15:44] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:45] | Do you have a suit? | 你有礼服吗 |
[15:47] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:48] | Do you have a ticket to the formal? | 你有舞会的入场票吗 |
[15:51] | A ride there? | 有谁能送你去舞会吗 |
[15:52] | No. And no. | 没有 都没有 |
[15:54] | So you’re gonna ride your bike to a dance | 那你打算不穿礼服 不带舞伴 不拿门票 |
[15:56] | that you’re not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, | 骑着你的小车参加这场你被禁止参加的舞会 |
[15:59] | or a way in with werewolves | 路上还有狼人们和猎手们 |
[16:01] | and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass. | 等着要你的小狼命 |
[16:04] | Yeah. You gonna help me? | 是的 你要帮我吗 |
[16:06] | Hell, yeah. | 该死 当然 |
[16:08] | Nothing’s wrong, I just… | 没什么事 我只是 |
[16:10] | I have a lot on my mind. | 我在想很多事情 |
[16:11] | You could smile, at least. | 至少 你应该微笑 |
[16:13] | Ever heard of the saying, | 你没听说过这个说法吗 |
[16:14] | “Never frown. | 永远都不要愁眉苦脸 |
[16:16] | Someone could be falling in love with your smile”? | 你不知道有谁会爱上你的微笑 |
[16:19] | Smile, Allison. | 微笑 艾莉森 |
[16:21] | I’m buying you a dress. | 我给你买条裙子 |
[16:23] | Have to admit as far as apologies go, that’s more than I expected. | 你要表示歉意 但这已经超出我的想象了 |
[16:26] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[16:28] | But not as much as I’m going to ask. | 但是我想要更多 |
[16:30] | What? What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[16:33] | It means you’re going to cancel on whatever dumb, | 意思就是你不要和那个愚蠢的 |
[16:36] | roided-up jock you said yes to | 兴奋剂喝多了的什么运动员去舞会 |
[16:38] | and you’re going to go with somebody else. | 你要和其他人一块去 |
[16:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:45] | Him. | 他 |
[16:52] | Don’t frown, Lydia. | 不要愁眉苦脸 莉迪亚 |
[16:54] | Someone could be falling in love with your smile. | 你不知道有谁会爱上你的微笑 |
[17:04] | Oh–okay, so are you just gonna…try these on right now? | 好吧 那你现在是要把这些都试一遍吗 |
[17:08] | All of them? | 所有这些 |
[17:10] | Is this a 24-hour Macy’s? | 这里是二十四小时营业的梅西百货吗 |
[17:31] | That’s not your color. | 这个颜色不适合你 |
[17:33] | Sorry if that was intrusive, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[17:34] | but…considering your skin tone, I’d go lighter. | 但是我觉得你这种肤色应该配亮点的颜色 |
[17:40] | Because I’m pale? | 因为我看起来很苍白吗 |
[17:42] | Fair. | 是白皙 |
[17:45] | I mean, you can’t call skin like yours pale. | 我是说 你这种肤色可不能叫做苍白 |
[17:48] | Not skin that perfect. | 没人比你的皮肤更完美无瑕了 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | Trust me, I…I have a unique perspective on the subject. | 相信我 我在这方面看得很准 |
[17:58] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[18:04] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[18:07] | Much better. | 这样好多了 |
[18:15] | You’re not here alone, are you? | 你不是自己来的 对吧 |
[18:19] | Shopping for dresses…with friends. | 逛街买裙子 和朋友一起 |
[18:26] | High school dance. | 是为了高中舞会吧 |
[18:28] | Formal. | 毕业舞会 |
[18:30] | Attention shoppers. | 顾客们请注意 |
[18:31] | To the owner of a blue Mazda, license plate… | 哪位顾客的车是蓝色马自达 车牌号为 |
[18:33] | Did she just say a blue Mazda? | 她说的是蓝色马自达吗 |
[18:34] | …5768. Your car is being towed… | 5768 您的车被拖到 |
[18:36] | Oh! That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[18:51] | I have to say, Scott, | 我得说 斯科特 |
[18:53] | I continue to be impressed with your ingenuity. | 你的机智灵巧再一次给我留下了深刻印象 |
[18:57] | Just remember… | 只是要记住 |
[18:59] | You can’t be everywhere all the time. | 你不可能随时出现在任何地方 |
[19:06] | Hey.It is me. | 是我 |
[19:07] | I’m getting tired of leaving messages. | 总是给你留信息 我快烦死了 |
[19:08] | I wanna know where you are. | 我想知道你在哪 |
[19:10] | Call me. Now. | 现在就给我回电 |
[19:15] | Unfortunately, Derek, if you’re not gonna talk… | 真遗憾 德里克 如果你不肯说 |
[19:20] | I’m just gonna have to kill you. | 我只能杀了你了 |
[19:22] | So say hi to your sister for me. | 代我向你姐姐问好 |
[19:28] | You did tell her about me, didn’t you? | 你和她提起过我吧 |
[19:30] | The truth about the fire? | 火灾的真相 |
[19:34] | Or did you? | 你有没有 |
[19:40] | Did you tell anybody? | 你告诉过谁吗 |
[19:42] | Oh, sweetie… | 小可爱 |
[19:45] | That’s just a lot of guilt to keep buried. | 憋着不说该多内疚呀 |
[19:48] | It’s not all your fault. | 那不全是你的错 |
[19:49] | You got tricked by a pretty face. | 你被漂亮的脸蛋蒙骗了 |
[19:52] | It happens! | 这事常有的 |
[19:53] | Handsome young werewolf mistakenly falls in love | 年轻帅气的狼人 |
[19:56] | with a super-hot girl who comes from a family | 悲剧地爱上一个 |
[19:59] | that kills werewolves. | 来自猎狼家族的辣妹 |
[20:02] | Is that ironic? | 讽刺吧 |
[20:03] | Is it…ironic… | 是不是 很讽刺 |
[20:08] | That you’re inadvertently | 你无意中 |
[20:09] | helping me track down the rest | 又一次帮我 |
[20:11] | of the pack…again? | 找到了狼族的其他成员 |
[20:16] | We’re just a little bit of history repeating. | 不就是重演了一遍历史嘛 |
[20:32] | History repeating. | 历史重演 |
[20:38] | It’s not Jackson, is it? | 不是杰克逊 对吧 |
[20:40] | Oh, no, no, no, he’s got a | 不不不 |
[20:42] | little scratch on the back of His neck, but… | 他脖颈后面虽然有个小抓痕 |
[20:46] | he’s not in love with Allison. | 但他可没爱上艾莉森 |
[20:50] | Not like Scott. | 斯科特就不同了 |
[20:59] | This is really nice. | 这真漂亮 |
[21:01] | How did you afford a–oh… | 你怎么买得起 |
[21:04] | It’s not gonna work, is it? | 这会被看穿 是吗 |
[21:05] | No, no, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 不不 很好 没事的 |
[21:07] | No one’ll notice. | 没人会发现 |
[21:09] | No one legally blind. | 人家又不是瞎子 |
[21:10] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[21:11] | Okay, well, you just come in here, | 好吧 你先过来 |
[21:12] | and we can try it. | 试试再说 |
[21:15] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[21:16] | Let’s do this. | 试试看 |
[21:18] | See? | 你瞧 |
[21:20] | – I actually think this is gonna work. – Really? | -这绝对能蒙混过关 -真的吗 |
[21:21] | Turn. | 转过去 |
[21:23] | And…no. | 哎呀 不行 |
[21:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:28] | What–I…I don’t have time for this! | 怎么会 我来不及了 |
[21:31] | I can’t buy new ones, Mom! | 没时间再买新的了 妈妈 |
[21:32] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[21:32] | Okay, don’t panic, all right? | 好好好 别慌好吗 |
[21:34] | Take them off. | 脱下来 |
[21:35] | Pants off now. | 现在就把裤子脱了 |
[21:38] | So is she coming here, because | 她要过来吗 |
[21:39] | you know I need the car tonight. | 你知道我今晚要用车的 |
[21:41] | No. I’m going stag. | 不 我不带舞伴 |
[21:43] | You’re going alone? | 只有你一个人去 |
[21:44] | Stag. There’s a difference. | 是我不带舞伴 这不一样 |
[21:46] | Sort of. | 大概吧 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry, I’m just a little, | 对不起 我只是有点 |
[21:48] | you know, surprised that, you know, | 惊讶罢了 |
[21:50] | you don’t have anyone else | 除了艾莉森 |
[21:51] | to ask other than Allison. | 你居然没有其他人可以邀请了 |
[21:53] | There are no other girls besides Allison. | 我眼里的女生只有艾莉森一个 |
[21:56] | You really feel that way? | 你真的这么觉得吗 |
[22:00] | Can you just please keep sewing? | 你能继续缝吗 |
[22:01] | No, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[22:02] | You have time for just one question. | 你回答这个问题的时间还是有的 |
[22:03] | Come here. | 来坐好 |
[22:08] | Do you really feel that way? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[22:12] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[22:15] | I mean, every time I look at her, | 我每次见到她 |
[22:16] | I get this…this hollow | 我就感觉整个胸膛 |
[22:18] | feeling in my chest, and it’s like… | 被掏空了一样 就好像 |
[22:19] | it’s like someone literally took a shovel | 就像真的有人拿把铲子 |
[22:21] | and dug a hole in me, and it’s | 在我身上挖了个洞似的 这是我 |
[22:23] | the worst feeling I’ve ever had in my life, | 这一生中最糟糕的感觉 |
[22:24] | and I didn’t…I didn’t know anyone could actually | 我不知道 不知道还有没有人 |
[22:26] | ever feel this bad. | 会和我一样那么惨 |
[22:27] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[22:29] | Everyone knows eventually. | 迟早每个人都要经历的 |
[22:32] | But it does go away. | 不过慢慢就会伤愈了 |
[22:36] | I don’t want it to. | 我不要愈合 |
[22:39] | Have you told her how you feel? | 你告诉过她你的感受吗 |
[22:43] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[22:44] | Come on, she knows. | 得了吧 她知道的 |
[22:46] | She knows? | 她知道什么 |
[22:47] | Listen, dumb ass, I’m gonna let You in on a secret | 听着 傻瓜 我要告诉你个 |
[22:51] | that most Guys don’t even have a clue about, all right? | 多数男人根本不知道的秘密 |
[22:53] | You ready? | 准备好了没 |
[22:55] | Women love words. | 女人爱听甜言蜜语 |
[23:00] | You need to tell her how you feel. | 你要告诉她你的感受 |
[23:02] | Just say it. | 说出来 |
[23:03] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[23:05] | Say it differently. | 变着法子说 |
[23:07] | Learn how to say it better. | 想办法说得更甜蜜 |
[23:08] | Learn how to sing it. | 还可以学着唱出来 |
[23:10] | You know, just write it in a poem | 把它写成诗歌 |
[23:11] | and a letter attached to flowers, | 写成情书 塞进花里 |
[23:14] | carve it in a tree, in a sidewalk with cement… | 刻在树上或者水泥人行道上 |
[23:19] | tattoo on your arm. | 用纹身纹在手臂上 |
[23:21] | Really? | 说真的 |
[23:22] | No. Not really. | 骗你的 |
[23:23] | Just… | 就是 |
[23:27] | Tell her the truth. | 告诉她实情就行 |
[23:29] | Tell her…anything and everything you want. | 告诉她 你想要的一切的一切 |
[23:33] | Everything? | 一切 |
[23:35] | But when you do…keep that buttoned. | 说的时候 记得把扣子扣上 |
[23:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:05] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:07] | You want to do tonight sober? | 你想清醒地度过今晚吗 |
[24:09] | I wouldn’t mind remembering some of it. | 我不介意记住今晚一些事的 |
[24:12] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[24:13] | I wouldn’t mind forgetting all of it. | 我倒不介意把今晚都忘掉 |
[24:18] | Do you know if Scott’s coming? | 你知道斯科特来不来吗 |
[24:21] | I know he’s not allowed to. | 我知道他没被允许来 |
[24:24] | Academic probation. | 被留校察看了 |
[24:46] | Normal teenage girl. | 做个普普通通的少女 |
[24:49] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[24:52] | Smile, Allison. | 微笑 艾莉森 |
[24:53] | Somebody could be falling in love with your– | 你不知道有谁会爱上你的 |
[25:19] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[25:20] | You look handsome. | 你看着挺帅的 |
[25:22] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[25:23] | It’s Hugo Boss. | 这可是雨果·波士的[德国服装品牌] |
[25:26] | I don’t care. | 我才不介意 |
[25:27] | I don’t want compliments. | 我不想要赞美 |
[25:29] | I will not fall prey to | 社会想把女孩都变成 |
[25:30] | society’s desire to turn girls | 感性 缺乏安全感的神经质 |
[25:31] | into emotional, insecure neurotics | 第一次听到恭维就会害羞地拉拉裙子 |
[25:32] | who pull up their dresses at the first flattering remark. | 我才不要成为这种想法的牺牲品 |
[25:37] | Well, I think you look beautiful. | 我觉得 你特别好看 |
[25:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:49] | Do you wanna dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[26:53] | Do I have to? | 我必须得跳吗 |
[26:56] | Not the response I was expecting, but… | 虽然这不是我想要的回答 但是 |
[26:59] | No, I guess not. | 不 不是必须的 |
[27:26] | You wanna dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[27:28] | Pass. | 算了吧 |
[27:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:31] | Let me try that again. | 让我再试一次 |
[27:33] | Lydia…get off your cute little | 莉迪亚 请轻挪翘臀 |
[27:36] | ass and dance with me now. | 跟我跳舞吧 |
[27:38] | Interesting tactic. | 这招使得有意思 |
[27:40] | I’m gonna stick with no. | 我还是坚持不跳 |
[27:41] | Lydia, get up…okay? | 莉迪亚 起来吧 行吗 |
[27:44] | You’re gonna dance with me. | 你得跟我跳舞 |
[27:45] | I don’t care that you made out | 我不介意你跟我最好的朋友 |
[27:46] | with my best friend for some weird power thing, I don’t– | 因为某些奇怪的力量的问题亲热 |
[27:52] | Lydia, I’ve had a crush on you since the third grade. | 莉迪亚 我自从三年级就开始暗恋你了 |
[27:53] | And I know that somewhere inside that cold, | 我知道在你那冷酷 |
[27:57] | lifeless exterior there’s an actual human soul. | 死气沉沉的外表下有着一颗纯真的灵魂 |
[28:01] | And I’m also pretty sure that I’m the only one | 而且我还确定我是唯一一个 |
[28:03] | who knows how smart you really are. | 真正懂得你有多聪明的人 |
[28:05] | Uh-huh. | 懂吗 |
[28:06] | And that once you’re done pretending to be a nitwit… | 一旦你不再假装做一个傻瓜 |
[28:09] | you’ll eventually go off and | 你最终会变成另外一种人 |
[28:10] | write some insane mathematical | 然后写出一些不可思议的数学定理 |
[28:12] | theorem that wins you the Nobel Prize. | 拿到诺贝尔奖的 |
[28:18] | A Fields Medal. | 菲尔茨奖 |
[28:20] | What? | 什么 |
[28:25] | Nobel doesn’t have a prize for mathematics. | 诺贝尔没有数学奖 |
[28:29] | The Fields Medal’s the one I’ll be winning. | 我要赢的是菲尔茨奖 |
[28:42] | Mccall! I see you! | 麦高 我看见你了 |
[28:45] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[28:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:49] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[28:51] | Get outta my way! | 闪开 |
[28:52] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[28:54] | It’s a small gym, buddy. | 这可是个小体育场 伙计 |
[28:55] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[28:56] | I gotcha, Mccall! | 我看见你了 麦高 |
[28:58] | Come here, come here! | 过来 过来 |
[29:00] | Get outta my way! | 都躲开点别挡路 |
[29:01] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[29:04] | – Danny, Danny, dance with me. – What? | -丹尼 丹尼 跟我跳舞 -什么 |
[29:06] | – Dance with me. – No. | -跟我跳舞 -不要 |
[29:07] | Please! Right now! Right now! | 求你了 现在 就现在 |
[29:12] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[29:13] | You’re not supposed to– | 你不应该 |
[29:16] | What the hell are you do– | 你在干什 |
[29:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[29:23] | Yes, coach? | 怎么了 教练 |
[29:28] | Okay, ho-ho-ho–ha ha. | 好 等 等会 |
[29:33] | Hold on, you– | 等会 你 |
[29:35] | I was just saying he’s not | 我只是说他不应该 |
[29:37] | supposed to–I mean, I wasn’t | 我是说 我不是说他 |
[29:38] | saying that he shouldn’t– | 他不应该 |
[29:39] | You guys don’t think– | 你们不会以为我 |
[29:41] | You don’t–I-I was– | 不会吧 我 我只是 |
[29:42] | Just dance, everybody. | 大家 跳舞吧 |
[29:44] | Just dance! Dance! | 跳舞吧 跳吧 |
[29:46] | It’s a party! | 这可是舞会啊 |
[29:52] | Thanks, dude, I owe you! | 多谢了 老兄 我欠你个人情 |
[30:07] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[30:08] | Yes, I would love to dance with you. | 好的 很高兴跟你跳舞 |
[31:17] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:20] | Just…need to take a little break. | 只是 我要休息一下 |
[31:25] | You mean you need to go find Jackson. | 你的意思是你得去找杰克逊 |
[31:31] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[31:34] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[31:40] | Come on, do it. | 来吧 快来 |
[31:43] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这儿 |
[31:52] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[31:54] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[31:59] | I wanna be like you. | 我想跟你一样 |
[32:03] | I wanna be one of you. | 我想成为你们的一员 |
[32:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:20] | Unfortunately, Jackson, | 很不幸 杰克逊 |
[32:21] | I don’t think I can give you what you want. | 我觉得我给不了你你想要的 |
[32:30] | But I have a feeling you might be able to help me. | 但是我觉得你可以帮我 |
[32:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:40] | It’s just hard not to look at you. | 只是很难不看着你 |
[32:46] | I like it when you look at me. | 我喜欢你看着我 |
[32:55] | I remember this one time, | 我记得有一次 |
[32:56] | Uh…I was holding you and you | 我抱着你 |
[32:59] | fell asleep in my arms and… | 你在我怀里睡着了 |
[33:03] | I was watching you and I thought, | 我看着你 心想 |
[33:04] | “I can stay like this for hours.” | 我可以一直这样和你在一起 |
[33:08] | And then…you started drooling | 然后 你就开始流口水 |
[33:11] | and it got kinda disgusting. | 一副脏兮兮的样子 |
[33:13] | And then my arm fell asleep with your head on it | 倒在我怀里睡着了 |
[33:15] | and pins and needles started to hurt. | 手臂都被你睡得发麻了 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[33:18] | Shut up. | 不许说了 |
[33:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:22] | I just like hearing you laugh. | 我就喜欢听你的笑声 |
[33:25] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[33:28] | I kinda love your smile. | 我有点爱上你的笑容了 |
[33:38] | Allison, I need to tell you something. | 艾莉森 我想跟你说些事 |
[33:42] | Remember when we were talking in my room the other night? | 记得吗 那晚我们在我房间里聊天 |
[33:45] | Oh, you don’t have to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[33:46] | Stiles told me about the car accident. | 斯泰尔斯告诉我是出车祸了 |
[33:47] | I-it’s not that. | 不是那件事 |
[33:51] | It’s about Derek, | 是关于德里克 |
[33:52] | and it’s about everything that you’re trying to tell me. | 还有你想跟我说的那些事 |
[33:54] | That was, uh–forget about that. | 那是 算了 别放心上 |
[33:56] | I…I-I don’t know what I was talking about. | 我当时不知道在说些什么 |
[33:59] | I do, and I believe you. | 我知道 而且我相信你说的 |
[34:02] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这样 |
[34:06] | I know things now…things are different. | 那些事我都弄明白了 有点不一样 |
[34:09] | Just…just trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:15] | You promise | 你要保证 |
[34:16] | you won’t hurt him. | 你不会伤害他 |
[34:19] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[34:19] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[34:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你会对他做什么 |
[34:26] | I’m going to take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[34:29] | Now, go back to the dance, | 现在 回去参加舞会 |
[34:30] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[34:31] | Be with your friends. | 和你朋友呆一起 |
[34:32] | Be a normal teenager. | 做个普普通通的青少年 |
[34:50] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[34:56] | You weren’t wrong. | 你不会错的 |
[34:58] | Yes. | 不 |
[35:00] | I was. | 我弄错了 |
[35:02] | Stuff I was saying, it was crazy, so… | 我说的那些事太疯狂了 所以 |
[35:04] | Allison, please let me talk. | 艾莉森 请听我说 |
[35:37] | Why did you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[35:43] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[36:07] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:08] | Did Lydia ever find you? | 莉迪亚找到你没 |
[36:14] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[36:19] | I-I was out behind the school, and I… | 我刚刚到学校后面去了 |
[36:23] | I was…out… | 我 出去 |
[36:26] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:30] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[36:33] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:37] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[36:42] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[36:58] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[37:01] | Jackson, is that you? | 杰克逊 是你吗 |
[37:05] | Jackson, is that you? | 杰克逊 是你吗 |
[37:08] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[37:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[37:31] | Don’t kill her. | 别杀她 |
[37:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:37] | Of course not. | 当然不会杀她啦 |
[37:38] | Just tell me how to find Derek. | 只要你告诉我德里克在哪 |
[37:41] | W-what? | 什么 |
[37:43] | Tell me how to find Derek Hale. | 告诉我德里克·霍尔在哪 |
[37:49] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[37:50] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道呢 |
[37:51] | Because you’re the clever one, aren’t you? | 你不是很聪明的吗 |
[37:54] | And because deception has | 而且人们说谎的时候 |
[37:55] | a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. | 有种特殊的气味 斯泰尔斯 |
[37:58] | Tell me the truth… | 告诉我事实 |
[38:00] | Or I will rip her apart. | 否则我就撕碎她 |
[38:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:05] | Look, I don’t know, okay? | 我真的不知道 |
[38:06] | I sw-I swear to god, I have no idea. | 我发 我发誓 我不知道 |
[38:09] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[38:13] | Okay, okay, okay, look, I… | 好吧 好吧 我 |
[38:18] | I think he knew– | 我认为他早知道 |
[38:19] | Knew what? | 早知道什么 |
[38:20] | Derek, I think he…I think | 德里克 我认为他 我认为 |
[38:22] | he knew he was gonna be caught. | 他早知道他会被抓 |
[38:24] | By the Argents? | 被阿金斯家吗 |
[38:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:25] | And? | 还有呢 |
[38:26] | When they were shot, he and Scott.. | 他们中枪后 他和斯科特 |
[38:30] | I think he took Scott’s Phone. | 我想他拿了斯科特的手机 |
[38:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:34] | They all have GPS now. | 手机有全球定位系统 |
[38:37] | So if he still has it | 所以 如果手机还在他手上 |
[38:38] | and if it’s still on… | 而且仍然开着机 |
[38:43] | you can find him. | 你就能找到他 |
[38:50] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪啊 |
[38:51] | Somewhere we can be alone. | 找个地方我们俩单独呆着 |
[38:53] | Alone where? | 哪可以 |
[38:56] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[38:57] | Over here. | 就这 |
[39:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:08] | Yeah. Just a little weird deja vu. | 还好 就是有点似曾相识的感觉 |
[39:15] | Sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[39:19] | In a minute, you are going to think this is a great idea. | 马上你就会觉得这是个很棒的主意 |
[39:24] | I really hate it when you say things like that. | 你这个样子说话 我真受不了 |
[39:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:33] | We should get back to the dance. | 我们应该回舞会去 |
[39:46] | Screw it. | 不管了 |