时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lydia, run! | 莉迪亚 快跑 |
[00:09] | You’re gonna help me catch the second beta. | 你要帮我抓住第二头贝塔狼 |
[00:11] | Come on! | 出来 |
[00:12] | I wanna be like you. | 我想像你一样 |
[00:14] | Unfortunately, Jackson, | 杰克逊 很不辛 |
[00:15] | I don’t think I can give you what you want, | 我不觉得我能赋予你你想要的 |
[00:17] | but I have a feeling you might be able to help me. | 但我感觉或许你能帮助我 |
[00:19] | Remember all the fun we had together? | 记得我们一起度过的幸福时光吗 |
[00:20] | Like that time you burned my family alive? | 比如说你烧死我全家 |
[00:25] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:26] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[00:55] | Move! | 上 |
[01:08] | No, I’m–I’m not just letting you leave her here. | 不 我不能让你就把她丢在这儿 |
[01:11] | You don’t have a choice, Stiles. | 恐怕你没得选 斯泰尔斯 |
[01:12] | You’re coming with me. | 你要跟我一起走 |
[01:13] | Just kill me. Look, I don’t care anymore. | 你杀了我吧 我已经不在乎了 |
[01:23] | Call your friend. | 给你朋友打电话 |
[01:25] | Tell Jackson where she is. That’s all you get. | 告诉杰克逊她在这 你只能这么做 |
[02:01] | – It’s all right. – No. | -没事的 -不 |
[02:02] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[02:04] | You’re okay, baby. | 宝贝 你没事了 |
[02:43] | Come on, lydia. | 坚持住 莉迪亚 |
[02:45] | Stay with me. | 我在你身边呢 |
[02:46] | Come on. Help me! | 坚持住 救命啊 |
[02:49] | Somebody help! Help me! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[02:52] | Get help, please! | 去找人帮忙 求你们了 |
[03:06] | Don’t feel bad. | 不要这么沮丧嘛 |
[03:08] | If she lives, she’ll become a werewolf. | 如果她幸存下来的话 她会变身狼人 |
[03:11] | She’ll be incredibly powerful. | 她会十分强大的 |
[03:13] | Yeah, and once a month, | 没错 然后每个月 |
[03:14] | she’ll go out of her freakin’ mind and try to tear me apart. | 她都会发狂一次 试着把我撕成两半 |
[03:18] | Well, actually, considering that she’s a woman… | 其实 因为她是个女生 |
[03:22] | twice a month. | 所以是每月两次 |
[03:36] | Feeling better? | 消气了吗 |
[03:37] | Don’t push me, Kate! | 别逼我 凯特 |
[03:39] | I thought it was a pretty healthy display of aggression, actually. | 我认为这种方式发泄很安全 |
[03:42] | You told her. | 你竟然告诉她了 |
[03:43] | She found out. | 她自己发现的 |
[03:43] | Don’t think I don’t know about the clues | 别以为我没注意到是你给她的线索 |
[03:45] | that you’ve been leaving, starting with that necklace. | 从你给她项链开始我就知道了 |
[03:47] | She knows because you wanted her to. | 她之所以知道是因为你想让她知道 |
[03:49] | Because she needs to. | 因为她需要知道 |
[03:51] | Why are you back here? | 你为什么回来这里 |
[03:53] | You hate this town. | 你憎恨这个小镇 |
[03:54] | I had a network of names | 这周围住的比你近的 |
[03:56] | I could’ve called a lot closer than you. | 我能叫来帮忙的人很多 |
[03:58] | But you called first. | 而你却先给我打电话了 |
[04:00] | So now you don’t want my help? | 现在你不想要我帮忙了 |
[04:04] | I’m not sure I know who you’re helping. | 我不知道你到底在帮谁 |
[04:06] | Oh, come on. I’m here to catch the alpha. | 得了吧 我是来抓阿尔法狼的 |
[04:08] | Remember the one running around here, killing people at random? | 还记得吗 他在这到处乱闯 随便杀人 |
[04:11] | Not random. | 不是随便 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | Tyhurst said that sheriff Stilinski can connect every murder | 泰和说 治安官斯蒂林斯发现所有的谋杀案 |
[04:18] | back to the Hale fire. | 都跟霍家大火有关 |
[04:22] | Well, then that’s even more reason for her to know, | 那她就更有理由知道了 |
[04:25] | ’cause they’ve always blamed us for that fire. | 因为他们一直认为那场大火是我们导致的 |
[04:28] | It had to have been Derek and some other relative. | 一定是德里克和他其他什么亲戚做的 |
[04:30] | But I guarantee they’re circling around to us | 但我保证他们正对我们虎视眈眈 |
[04:33] | as their last targets. | 我们是最后的目标 |
[04:35] | I know. Which is why you’re taking Allison out of here tonight. | 我知道 所以今晚你要带艾莉森离开 |
[04:38] | You’re gonna drive her to the house in Washington, | 你把她带到华盛顿那边的房子里 |
[04:40] | and you will stay there until I call. | 你要一直呆在那 直到我给你打电话 |
[04:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[04:44] | You’re gonna bench your star player in the last quarter? | 你要在最后一节让你的明星球员离场 |
[04:48] | Get your things. | 收拾好你的东西 |
[04:49] | I want the two of you on the road within the hour. | 我要你们两个一个小时内上路 |
[05:08] | I’m not sure how long you’ll be. | 我不知道你要在那呆多久 |
[05:11] | You want me to pick out anything specific? | 你有什么特别的东西想要带吗 |
[05:15] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
[05:17] | I just saw my boyfriend turn into a werewolf. | 我刚看到我男朋友变身成狼人 |
[05:19] | All right. I’ll grab some things myself. | 算了 我随便给你挑点 |
[05:29] | Who was that? Was that scott? | 是谁 是斯科特吗 |
[05:31] | No. Somebody named Jackson. | 不是 是个叫杰克逊的 |
[05:35] | What are you gonna do to him? | 你要对他做什么 |
[05:37] | That depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[05:39] | We have a sort of moral code we follow, | 我们还是有职业道德需要遵守的 |
[05:42] | especially when they’re that young. | 特别是他们还是这么年轻 |
[05:43] | Scott didn’t kill anybody. He couldn’t– | 斯科特没有杀过人 他不会 |
[05:44] | This is all part of a longer conversation. | 这一时半会说不清 |
[05:46] | I wanna know now. Right now. | 我现在就想知道 就现在 |
[05:48] | What you want right now doesn’t matter. | 你现在想要什么已无关紧要了 |
[05:52] | What you need is to stay quiet. | 你需要冷静下来 |
[05:57] | You’re catching a glimpse of something, | 你所看到的只是冰山一角 |
[05:59] | you’re not quite relly to see. | 你还没有准备好一览全貌 |
[06:01] | And there are others outside of this family | 还有这个家族以外的人 |
[06:03] | who are not ready for you to see it. | 也没准备好跟你见面 |
[06:06] | Staying quiet is the best protection. | 保持冷静是最好的防护 |
[06:11] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[06:14] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[06:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:20] | That’s my girl. | 好样的 |
[06:22] | Now grab a few warm coats. | 现在拿几件保暖的衣服 |
[06:23] | It’ll probably be cold up there. | 外面会有点冷 |
[06:34] | You know you can’t do this without me. | 没有我你是不会成功的 |
[06:35] | You’re not gonna find him on your own. | 你不可能凭你自己找到他 |
[06:37] | We’re gonna talk about everything, I promise. | 我会告诉你一切的 我保证 |
[06:42] | Call me when you get there. | 到了给我电话 |
[06:50] | Is she right? | 她还好吧 |
[06:52] | Can you find the alpha? | 你能找到阿尔法狼吗 |
[06:56] | No. | 不能 |
[06:57] | But Scott Mccall can. | 但是斯科特·麦高可以 |
[07:00] | And I know how to find him. | 我知道怎么找到他 |
[07:19] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[07:20] | It belonged to my nurse. | 我护士的 |
[07:22] | What happened to your n– | 你的护士怎么了 |
[07:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:31] | I got better. | 反正我好多了 |
[07:41] | You need to tell her how you feel. | 你应该告诉她你的感觉 |
[07:46] | Tell her anything and everything you want. | 告诉她一切还有你想要的的一切 |
[07:52] | Everything? | 一切吗 |
[08:10] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[08:12] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[08:45] | Good luck getting a signal down here. | 希望在这下面能有信号 |
[08:48] | Oh, my fault. | 我的错 |
[08:50] | And you’re a Mac guy. | 你苹果电脑用得挺顺手嘛 |
[08:53] | Does that go for all werewolves, | 所有狼人都喜欢苹果吗 |
[08:54] | or just a personal preference? | 还是只是你的个人喜好 |
[08:57] | Turn it on. | 开机 |
[08:58] | Get connected. | 联网 |
[09:00] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[09:01] | you’re really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. | 你这样真是把狼人所有的神秘都抹煞了 |
[09:06] | Look, you still need Scott’s username and password, | 还是需要斯科特的用户名和密码 |
[09:08] | and I’m sorry, but I don’t know them. | 但很抱歉 我不知道 |
[09:09] | You know both of them. | 你都知道 |
[09:11] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[09:12] | Even if I couldn’t hear your heartbeat, | 即使我听不出你的心跳 |
[09:14] | I would still be able to tell that you’re lying. | 我还是能分辨出你是否在说谎 |
[09:16] | Dude, I swear to God– | 老兄 我对天发誓 |
[09:22] | I can be very persuasive, Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 我可是很会劝人的 |
[09:25] | Don’t make me persuade you. | 别逼我劝你 |
[09:27] | Where’s Lydia? Huh? | 莉迪亚在哪里 |
[09:30] | Where is she? Where… | 她在哪 在哪 |
[09:35] | What the hell happened to that girl? | 那女孩为什么会这样 |
[09:38] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[09:38] | I went out looking for her– | 我出去找她 |
[09:39] | What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field | 什么 你随随便便就逛到了场地中间 |
[09:41] | and you just found her there like that? | 然后正好发现她就那样子躺在那里吗 |
[09:43] | Don’t lie to me, son. | 年轻人 别跟我说谎 |
[09:44] | No, I– | 没有 我 |
[09:44] | Hey! What happened to her? | 她到底为什么变成这样 |
[09:46] | This isn’t my fault! | 这又不是我的错 |
[09:47] | She’s your girlfriend! | 她是你的女朋友 |
[09:48] | That’s your responsibility! | 她这样子你也有责任 |
[09:49] | No, she’s not, okay? | 不 她已经不是我女朋友了 |
[09:50] | She didn’t go to the formal with me. | 她不是跟我去的舞会 |
[09:53] | Then who’d she go with? | 那是跟谁去的 |
[09:54] | Do you really wanna know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[09:56] | She went with Stiles. | 跟斯泰尔斯一起去的 |
[09:59] | What? | 什么 |
[10:00] | Stiles took her. | 斯泰尔斯带她去的 |
[10:15] | Somebody better find my son. | 最好有人能找到我儿子 |
[10:18] | What happens after you find Derek? | 你找到德里克之后要干什么 |
[10:19] | Don’t think, Stiles. | 不关你事 斯泰尔斯 |
[10:21] | Type. | 打字 |
[10:23] | You’re gonna kill people, aren’t you? | 你会杀人的 是不是 |
[10:25] | Only the responsible ones. | 只杀那些需要负责任的人 |
[10:29] | Look, if I do this, | 如果我帮你这个忙 |
[10:31] | you have to promise to leave Scott out of it. | 你要保证让斯科特置身事外 |
[10:35] | Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? | 你知道为什么狼总是成群去猎食吗 |
[10:38] | It’s because their favored prey are too large | 因为他们喜欢的猎物太大了 |
[10:40] | to be brought down by one wolf alone. | 单枪匹马根本没有胜算 |
[10:42] | I need Derek and Scott. | 我需要德里克和斯科特 |
[10:44] | I need both of them. | 缺一不可 |
[10:46] | He’s not gonna help you. | 他不会与你为伍的 |
[10:47] | Oh, he will. | 他会的 |
[10:50] | Because it’ll save Allison. | 因为这样才能救艾莉森 |
[10:54] | And you will, because it will save Scott. | 还有你也会 因为这样才能救斯科特 |
[10:59] | Your best friend whom you know so well, | 你最好的朋友 你如此了解他 |
[11:03] | you even have his username and password. | 甚至连他的用户名和密码都知道 |
[11:16] | His username is “Allison”? | 他的用户名是”艾莉森” |
[11:21] | His password is also “Allison”? | 密码也是”艾莉森” |
[11:25] | Still want him in your pack? | 还想留他在你的族群吗 |
[12:53] | Wait, what the– | 等等 他妈的什么 |
[12:54] | That’s where they’re keeping him? | 他们把他关在那了 |
[12:57] | At his own house? | 在他自己家 |
[13:01] | Not at it. | 不在他家 |
[13:04] | Under it. | 是在他家下面 |
[13:05] | I know exactly where that is. | 我知道具体地点了 |
[13:13] | And I’m not the only one. | 而且不止我一个人知道 |
[14:23] | You getting it now? | 你现在明白了 |
[14:25] | It’s what they do, | 这就是他们的所作所为 |
[14:27] | and they can’t help it. | 而且他们控制不了自己 |
[14:32] | All of them? | 他们都这样吗 |
[14:36] | Yes, Allison. | 是的 艾莉森 |
[14:38] | Even Scott. | 包括斯科特 |
[14:46] | Give me your keys. | 把你钥匙给我 |
[14:50] | Careful. She grinds in second. | 开得时候小心点 我才买了两天 |
[14:58] | So you’re not gonna kill me? | 你不会杀我吧 |
[15:02] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我 |
[15:05] | Don’t you understand yet? | 你还不明白吗 |
[15:08] | I’m not the bad guy here. | 我不是十恶不赦的坏人 |
[15:10] | You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, | 你能变形成一个红眼尖牙的巨型怪物 |
[15:13] | and you’re not the bad guy here? | 还说自己不是坏人 |
[15:17] | I like you, Stiles. | 我挺喜欢你的 斯泰尔斯 |
[15:19] | Since you’ve helped me, | 既然你帮过我 |
[15:22] | I’m going to give you something in return. | 我就给你一些东西当做回报 |
[15:25] | Do you want the bite? | 想要那个咬伤吗 |
[15:29] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | Do you want the bite? | 你想不想要那个咬伤 |
[15:35] | If it doesn’t kill you– | 如果没把你咬死 |
[15:36] | and it could–you’ll become like us. | 你就会变成我们这样 |
[15:41] | Like you. | 你这样 |
[15:42] | Yes, a werewolf. | 没错 一个狼人 |
[15:43] | Would you like me to draw you a picture? | 你需要我给你画个图吗 |
[15:47] | That first night in the woods, | 在树林里的第一晚 |
[15:48] | I took Scott | 我选择了斯科特 |
[15:49] | because I needed a new pack. | 是因为我需要一名新成员 |
[15:50] | It could’ve easily been you. | 原本很有可能是你的 |
[15:52] | You’d be every bit as powerful as him. | 你能拥有跟他一样的力量 |
[15:55] | No more standing by his side, | 不需要再跟在他身边做跟班 |
[15:56] | watching him become stronger, | 眼巴巴地看着他日渐强大 |
[15:58] | and quicker, more popular, | 日渐迅捷 越来越招人喜欢 |
[15:59] | watching him get the girl. | 眼巴巴地看着他追到美女 |
[16:02] | You’d be equals. | 你会和他一样厉害 |
[16:04] | Or maybe more. | 甚至更强 |
[16:12] | Yes or no? | 要还是不要 |
[16:24] | I don’t wanna be like you. | 我才不要变得跟你一样 |
[16:27] | Do you know what I heard just then? | 你知道我听见什么了吗 |
[16:30] | Your heart beating slightly faster over the words “I don’t want.” | 你说”我才不要”的时候心跳微微加快了 |
[16:37] | You may believe that you’re telling me the truth, | 你可能以为自己说的是真话 |
[16:39] | but you are lying to yourself. | 但事实上你在自欺欺人 |
[16:42] | Good-bye, Stiles. | 再见了 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:42] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:43] | It’s good that we’re in a hospital, | 你在医院碰到我算你走运了 |
[17:44] | because I’m gonna kill you. | 因为我正打算杀了你 |
[17:45] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[17:47] | I lost the keys to my jeep. | 我把吉普车的钥匙弄丢了 |
[17:47] | I had to run all the way here. | 没办法 只能一路跑过来 |
[17:48] | Stiles, I don’t care! | 斯泰尔斯 我没空理会那些 |
[17:52] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[17:59] | They don’t know, | 他们也毫无头绪 |
[18:01] | partially because they don’t know what happened. | 一部分原因在于他们不知道发生了什么 |
[18:04] | She lost a lot of blood, | 她失血很多 |
[18:05] | but there’s something else going on with her. | 但她还出现了其他症状 |
[18:07] | Wh-what do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[18:09] | The doctors say it’s like she’s having an allergic reaction. | 医生说她好像有过敏反应 |
[18:13] | Her body keeps going into shock. | 她一直处于休克状态 |
[18:18] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么吗 |
[18:20] | I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her? | 我说 你知道是谁或者什么袭击了她吗 |
[18:28] | No. No, I have no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[18:32] | What about Scott? | 那斯科特怎么样 |
[18:34] | What do you mean? What about him? | 什么意思 什么叫他怎么样 |
[18:35] | Did he see anything? | 他看到什么了吗 |
[18:38] | What do you– Is he not here? | 你怎么 他不在这里吗 |
[18:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:41] | I’ve been calling him on his cell phone. | 我一直打他手机 |
[18:42] | I’ve gotten no response. | 一直打不通 |
[18:51] | Yeah, you’re not gonna get one. | 说的是 你当然打不通 |
[19:01] | Ready to have some more fun? | 准备好再尝点甜头了吗 |
[19:04] | To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. | 老实说 我指关节有点痛了呢 |
[19:08] | So I brought some help. | 所以我找了个帮手 |
[19:09] | But I need to warn ya. | 但我得先提醒你 |
[19:11] | I used to play in college. | 我大学可是打过棒球的 |
[19:14] | I brought a little help too. | 我也找了点小帮手哦 |
[19:26] | Stiles, listen. You just–just go away | 斯泰尔斯 听着 你和你朋友 |
[19:28] | with your friends, all right? | 都别插手这件事了 行吗 |
[19:28] | Dad, tell me. | 爸爸 告诉我 |
[19:30] | Look, you know it has something to do with Derek. | 你明知道这跟德里克有关系 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | I thought you two said you barely knew him. | 我还以为你们俩只是见过他而已 |
[19:36] | All right, we might know him a little better than that. | 好吧 我们好像还多认识了那么一点点 |
[19:39] | You do realize that I’m elected to this job, right? | 你知道我是众人推选才坐上这个职位的吧 |
[19:42] | And if I help you figure this out, | 如果我帮你把这事弄清 |
[19:43] | you’ll be re-elected. | 你就能再次当选啦 |
[19:44] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[19:45] | Dad, come on. | 老爸 告诉我吧 |
[19:50] | You know what? That girl in there has got nothing to do | 知道吗 里面的那女孩 |
[19:52] | with the six-year-old arson case. | 跟六年前的纵火案一点关系都没有 |
[19:54] | When did you decide it was definitely arson? | 你什么时候认定这是纵火了 |
[19:58] | When we got a key witness. | 我们找到了关键证人 |
[19:59] | And, no, I’m not telling you who it is, | 不 我不会告诉你是谁的 |
[20:00] | but yeah, yeah, we know it’s arson. | 但我们确定这是纵火案 |
[20:03] | And it was probably organized by a young woman. | 可能是某个年轻女子所为 |
[20:05] | What young woman? | 哪个年轻女子 |
[20:06] | If I knew that, she’d be in jail. | 我要知道的话 早就把她关监狱去了 |
[20:08] | Was she young then, or is she young now? | 她是那时很年轻 还是现在很年轻 |
[20:10] | She’s probably in her late 20s. | 她可能将近三十岁 |
[20:12] | Oh, I gotta grab this call. | 我得接这个电话 |
[20:14] | You don’t know her name? | 你不知道她叫什么吗 |
[20:15] | No, I don’t– | 不 我不 |
[20:15] | What is this? 20 questions? | 搞什么 我们在玩”猜一猜”吗 |
[20:16] | All we know is that she had a very distinctive, | 我们只知道她有个很特别的 |
[20:18] | uh, what do you call it–a pendant. | 叫什么好呢 坠饰 |
[20:20] | What the hell’s a pendant? | 坠饰是个什么东西 |
[20:21] | Stiles, do you go to school? | 斯泰尔斯 你上课都不听的吗 |
[20:22] | A pendant! A pendant! | 坠饰 坠饰 |
[20:23] | It’s ah–it’s a necklace. | 就是项链 |
[20:24] | – Now, can I answer the phone? – Yes. | -请问我能接电话了吗 -当然 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[20:27] | Stilinski. | 斯蒂林斯 |
[20:31] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[20:39] | Scott, help me with this. | 斯科特 帮我一把 |
[20:41] | No. | 不 |
[20:42] | What? | 什么 |
[20:43] | Not until you tell me how to stop Peter. | 你得先告诉我怎么阻止皮特 |
[20:45] | You really wanna talk about this right now? | 你非要现在讨论吗 |
[20:47] | He’s going after Allison and her family. | 他在追踪艾莉森和她的家人 |
[20:49] | He’s going to kill them. | 他要杀了他们 |
[20:50] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:51] | So tell me how to stop him. | 告诉我怎么才能阻止他 |
[20:53] | You can’t! All right? Now– | 你无能为力的 懂吗 现在 |
[20:57] | I don’t know when Kate’s coming back, | 我不知道凯特什么时候会回来 |
[20:58] | so just get me out of this right now! | 所以现在赶紧把我弄出去 |
[21:00] | Get me out right now! | 现在就帮我出去 |
[21:02] | Promise you’ll help me. | 先保证你会帮我 |
[21:04] | You want me to risk my life | 你为了你女朋友 |
[21:05] | for your girlfriend, huh? | 要拿我的性命冒险是吗 |
[21:07] | For your stupid little teenage crush | 就为了你那愚蠢的 |
[21:09] | that means absolutely nothing? | 到头来毫无结果的青春热恋吗 |
[21:11] | You’re not in love, Scott. | 你那不是爱情 斯科特 |
[21:13] | You’re 16 years old. | 你才十六岁 |
[21:14] | You’re a child. | 你还是个孩子 |
[21:18] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得没错 |
[21:22] | But I know something you don’t. | 但我知道一些你不知道的事 |
[21:25] | Peter said he didn’t know what he was doing | 皮特说 他杀你姐姐的时候 |
[21:26] | when he killed your sister, right? | 他不清楚自己在干嘛 对吗 |
[21:28] | He lied. | 他骗了你 |
[21:29] | Remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[21:33] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:35] | To find Scott. | 去找斯科特 |
[21:36] | You don’t have a car. | 你的车没在这 |
[21:37] | I’m aware of that. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢提醒 |
[21:38] | Here, I’ll drive. Come on– | 我来开车 快来 |
[21:40] | Look, just because you feel guilty | 就算是你突然感到内疚想要补偿 |
[21:41] | all of a sudden doesn’t make it okay, all right? | 也并不能挽回一切 知道吗 |
[21:43] | Half of this is still your fault. | 这件事你要负一半的责任 |
[21:45] | Look, I have a car. | 现在我有车 |
[21:46] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[21:47] | Do you want my help or not? | 你到底需不需要我的帮助 |
[21:49] | All right. Did you bring the Porsche? | 好吧 你开保时捷来的吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:53] | Good. I’ll drive. | 很好 我来开 |
[21:56] | Boys. | 小伙们 |
[21:57] | I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott Mccall is. | 你们能不能告诉我斯科特·麦高在哪 |
[22:01] | Scott Mccall? | 斯科特·麦高 |
[22:02] | Um…Haven’t seen him since the dance. | 舞会之后就再没见到他了 |
[22:06] | Jackson, you? | 杰克逊 你呢 |
[22:13] | I…uh… | 我 |
[22:16] | Oh, for the love of God. | 我的老天呀 |
[22:23] | Let’s try this again. | 我再重复一遍 |
[22:26] | Where is Scott Mccall? | 斯科特·麦高在哪 |
[22:28] | This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right? | 这就是你姐姐重返比肯山的原因 对吗 |
[22:31] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪找到这个的 |
[22:32] | My boss told me three months ago | 我老板跟我说 三个月以前 |
[22:33] | someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. | 有个人来诊所 想要复印一份这张图片 |
[22:36] | Do you wanna know who it was? | 你想知道那个人是谁吗 |
[22:39] | Peter’s nurse. | 皮特的护士 |
[22:41] | They brought your sister here | 他们把你姐姐引到这里 |
[22:42] | so that Peter could kill her | 这样皮特就可以杀死她 |
[22:43] | and become the Alpha, | 然后成为阿尔法狼 |
[22:44] | and that’s why you’re going to help me. | 这也就是为什么你要帮助我的原因 |
[22:55] | Just say you’ll help me, | 只要你说你会帮助我 |
[22:57] | and I’ll help you unlock your other… | 我就会帮你解开另一个 |
[23:08] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[23:14] | Let me ask you a question, Stiles. | 我问你个问题 斯泰尔斯 |
[23:16] | Have you ever seen a rabid dog? | 你见过疯狗吗 |
[23:18] | No, I could put it in mind to do this if you just let me go. | 没有 如果你放我走 我会去见见的 |
[23:23] | Well, I have. | 我见过 |
[23:23] | And the only thing I have been that can compare to | 而唯一能和疯狗相提并论的 |
[23:25] | I’ve seen a friend of mine turn on a full moon. | 是我一位在满月变身的朋友 |
[23:28] | Do you wanna know what happened? | 你想知道发生了什么事情吗 |
[23:29] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[23:30] | No offense to your storytelling skills. | 无意冒犯你讲故事的水平 |
[23:33] | He tried to kill me, | 他想要杀死我 |
[23:34] | and I was forced to put a bullet in his head. | 我不得已最后开枪打中了他的头 |
[23:37] | The whole while that he lay there dying, | 而就在他躺在那垂死挣扎的时候 |
[23:39] | he was still trying to claw his way toward me, | 还一直想朝我爬过来 |
[23:42] | still trying to kill me, | 想要杀死我 |
[23:43] | like it was the most important thing | 就好像杀死我是他临终前 |
[23:44] | he could do with his last breath. | 最重要的事情一样 |
[23:46] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[23:49] | No. And it sounds like you need | 不能 而且听起来 |
[23:51] | to be a little bit more select– | 你在选择朋友的时候应该更 |
[23:53] | Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon? | 在满月的时候 斯科特有想要杀死你吗 |
[23:56] | Did you have to lock him up? | 你必须把他拴起来吗 |
[23:57] | Yeah, I did. | 是 我这么干过 |
[23:58] | I had to handcuff him to a radiator. | 我把他拷在暖气片上 |
[24:00] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:01] | Would you prefer I locked him in the basement | 难道你想让我把他锁在地下室里 |
[24:02] | and burned the whole house down around him? | 然后放火把整座房子都烧掉吗 |
[24:09] | I hate to dispel a popular rumor, Stiles, | 我不想理会这些风言风语 斯泰尔斯 |
[24:12] | but we never did that. | 但是我们从来都没有那样做过 |
[24:15] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[24:17] | Derek said you guys had a code. | 德里克说你们有你们自己的准则 |
[24:19] | I guess no one ever breaks it. | 我想没有人打破过它 |
[24:23] | Never. | 永远都不会 |
[24:24] | What if someone does? | 如果有人打破了呢 |
[24:28] | Someone like who? | 比如说谁 |
[24:30] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[24:39] | Hey. Hold on. | 等会 |
[24:40] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等会 等会 |
[24:48] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 感觉有点不对劲 |
[24:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. It was– | 我也不知道 感觉 |
[24:53] | It was kind of like it was– | 感觉好像这事有点 |
[24:54] | No, don’t say “too easy.” | 不 别说”太顺利了” |
[24:55] | People say “too easy” and bad things happen. | 人们每次说”太顺利了”的时候都会出事 |
[24:57] | What, do you think finding you was easy? | 怎么了 难道你觉得找到你很容易吗 |
[25:00] | Getting away from Allison’s dad? | 还是躲开艾莉森的爸爸很容易 |
[25:02] | None of this has been easy. | 这些都不容易 |
[25:05] | Fine. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[25:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[25:16] | Now the leg. | 现在瞄准腿 |
[25:22] | Flash bolt. | 闪光箭 |
[25:25] | Scott, your eye! | 斯科特 护住眼睛 |
[25:26] | Now. | 就现在 |
[25:47] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快来 我们走 |
[25:49] | Natural talent. | 与生俱来的天赋 |
[26:06] | Scott, go! | 斯科特 快跑 |
[26:15] | Allison, I can explain. | 艾莉森 我可以解释 |
[26:16] | Stop lying. | 不要再骗人了 |
[26:18] | For once stop lying. | 别再骗人了行吗 |
[26:20] | I was gonna tell you the truth at the Formal. | 在舞会上的时候我就想把实话告诉你 |
[26:22] | I was gonna tell you everything. | 我想把所有的一切都告诉你的 |
[26:24] | Because everything that I said, | 因为我说的每句话 |
[26:29] | everything that I did– | 做的每件事 |
[26:29] | Was to protect me. | 都是为了保护我 |
[26:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:35] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:38] | Thank God. Now, shoot him | 谢天谢地 赶紧开枪 |
[26:39] | before I have to shoot myself. | 不然我就得亲自动手了 |
[26:41] | You–you said we were just gonna catch them? | 你 你说我们只是要抓住他们的 |
[26:44] | We did that. | 我们抓到了 |
[26:45] | Now we’re gonna kill them. | 现在就要杀了他们 |
[26:47] | See? Not that hard. | 看吧 没那么难的 |
[26:52] | Oh, no… | 不是吧 |
[26:55] | I know that look. | 我可知道这眼神 |
[26:57] | That’s the | 是那种 |
[26:59] | “You’re gonna have to do it yourself” look. | “你得自己动手”的眼神 |
[27:02] | Kate, Kate, what are you doing? | 凯特 凯特 你要干什么 |
[27:07] | Mm. I love those brown eyes. | 我喜欢这双褐色的眼睛 |
[27:09] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[27:15] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[27:18] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[27:21] | I did what I was told to do. | 我只是按吩咐行事 |
[27:23] | No one asked you to murder innocent people. | 没人叫你杀害无辜 |
[27:26] | There were children in that house, | 当时房子里有孩子 |
[27:28] | ones who were human. | 而且是人类 |
[27:29] | Look what you’re doing now. | 看看你现在在做什么 |
[27:30] | You’re holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy | 拿枪指着个十六岁的孩子 |
[27:33] | with no proof he spilled human blood. | 还没有证据证明他残害人类 |
[27:37] | We go by the code– | 我们按规矩行事 |
[27:41] | Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent. | 人不犯我 我不犯人[法语] |
[27:44] | We hunt those who hunt us. | 人不犯我 我不犯人 |
[27:52] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[28:01] | Before I put you down. | 否则别怪我不客气 |
[28:10] | Allison, get back. | 艾莉森 退后 |
[28:22] | What is it? | 那是什么东西 |
[28:26] | It’s the Alpha. | 是阿尔法狼 |
[28:55] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[28:58] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[29:21] | No! N– | 不要 |
[29:29] | She is beautiful, Kate. | 她确实漂亮 凯特 |
[29:32] | She looks like you. | 跟你长得很像 |
[29:34] | Probably not as damaged. | 不过心肠也许没那么坏 |
[29:37] | So I’m going to give you a chance to save her. | 所以我要给你个救她的机会 |
[29:43] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[29:47] | Say that you’re sorry for decimating my family, | 说你很抱歉屠杀了我的家人 |
[29:50] | for leaving me burned and broken for six years. | 还有让我在烧伤和崩溃中度过六年 |
[29:55] | Say it… | 说 |
[29:58] | And I’ll let her live. | 我就放她一条生路 |
[30:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:33] | I don’t know about you, Allison, | 我不知道你怎么想 艾莉森 |
[30:34] | but that apology… | 但是那抱歉 |
[30:39] | didn’t sound very sincere. | 听起来没什么诚意 |
[30:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[31:17] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[32:32] | This isn’t exactly an All-Terrain vehicle. | 这车可不是什么地形都能开的 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Did you pay for it? | 是啊 是你买的吗 |
[32:37] | No. | 不是 |
[32:38] | Then shut up. | 那就闭嘴 |
[33:19] | Oh, damn. | 糟了 |
[33:22] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[33:57] | No! | 不要 |
[35:23] | Why did you do that? | 为什么要这样做 |
[35:28] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[36:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:08] | You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. | 你说过咬我的人可以让我变回人类 |
[36:15] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[36:17] | If you do this, I’m dead. | 如果你这么做 我就死定了 |
[36:19] | Her father, her family– | 她爸爸 她家族 |
[36:21] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办才好 |
[36:33] | You’ve…already… | 你 已经 |
[36:36] | decided. | 下定决心了 |
[36:42] | I can smell it on you! | 我可以从你身上闻出来 |
[36:49] | Wait! No, no! Don’t! | 等等 不 不要 |
[37:11] | I’m the Alpha now. | 现在我是阿尔法狼了 |
[37:57] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[38:01] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[38:05] | Oh, G– | 天 |
[38:15] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:38] | Is it completely healed? | 是不是已经痊愈了 |
[38:41] | No, not at all. | 没有 一点也没好 |
[38:46] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[38:46] | The doctor said she’d be fine. | 医生说她没事的 |
[38:48] | Yeah, but the bite’s not healing like it did with me. | 是啊 但是这个伤口不像我的能够自愈 |
[38:53] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[38:55] | she’s not a werewolf. | 她不是狼人 |
[38:58] | Then what the hell is she? | 那她到底是什么 |
[39:11] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[39:14] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[39:23] | I–I helped you. | 我 我帮过你 |
[39:28] | I helped save you. | 我帮着救了你 |
[39:33] | Okay, you got what you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[39:36] | You got what you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[39:40] | Now it’s my turn to get what I want. | 现在轮到我得到我想要的了 |
[40:12] | They’ll be here in two days. | 他们两天内就会到 |
[40:14] | We shouldn’t have done it. | 我们不该这么做 |
[40:16] | That stupid necklace. | 那条该死的项链 |
[40:17] | The police would’ve put it together eventually. | 警察最终会查明真相的 |
[40:21] | Don’t think for one second | 别再为这事烦心了 |
[40:22] | she’s taking the fall for something she didn’t do. | 她是罪有应得 |
[40:25] | We’re gonna be pariahs in this town. | 我们会变成镇上的下等公民 |
[40:28] | We can handle it. | 我们能处理好 |
[40:30] | And Allison? | 那艾莉森呢 |
[40:32] | She’ll learn. | 她会学着的 |
[40:35] | What about Scott? | 斯科特呢 |
[40:36] | I’m not the only one he has to worry about now. | 他现在需要担心的不止我一个 |