时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | That was close, | 好险 |
[00:07] | God,I love the smell of paintballs in the morning. | 我太喜欢清晨彩弹的味道了 |
[00:10] | Yeah,still finny,Raj. | 还是很搞笑 拉杰 |
[00:15] | There’s no way we can get to the ridge. | 没办法去山脊了 |
[00:17] | The chemistry department has us completely cut off. | 化学部的人完全把我们堵死了 |
[00:19] | But what about the creek bed? | 河床呢 |
[00:21] | The pharmacology department controls that, | 被药理学部门拿下了 |
[00:23] | And they’re all hopped up on experimental steroids. | 他们全都吃了兴奋剂 |
[00:26] | That’s it then. we’re doomed. | 完了 我们死定了 |
[00:28] | I think the time has come to acknowledge that | 现在该承认我们会沦落至此 |
[00:29] | we are paying the price for some of us failing to attend my | 就是因为某人没参加 |
[00:32] | Physics department paintball strategy meeting. | 我的物理学部门战略会议 |
[00:34] | I told you my mom has spider veins. | 我说了 我妈妈得了微血管扩张 |
[00:37] | I had to take her to the laser clinic. | 我要带她去激光治疗 |
[00:40] | And I told you I wanted to see a doctor’s note. | 我也跟你说了 我要看医嘱 |
[00:45] | We need a plan. | 我们要定个策略 |
[00:46] | How about operation hammer of the gods? I forget. | -“上帝之锤”怎么样 -我忘了 |
[00:49] | Which one is hammer of the gods? | 哪个是”上帝之锤” |
[00:50] | We hide behind the dumpsters in the parking | 我们藏到停车场的垃圾桶后面 |
[00:52] | Lot and ambush people when they come to pee. | 伏击去尿尿的人 |
[00:54] | No go. | 不行 |
[00:56] | The dumpsters are deep in astronomy department territory. | 垃圾桶那边完全是天文学部门的领地 |
[00:58] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不成问题 |
[00:59] | Venus is up during the day. | 金星白天都显现 |
[01:01] | They’re probably just all staring at the sky. | 他们估计都在望天呢 |
[01:03] | All right, what we need now is a tactical retreat. | 行了 我们现在要战术性撤退 |
[01:06] | Did you see the episode of stargate | 你们看了那集《星际之门》吗 |
[01:08] | where they found themselves on a planet | 他们在一个 |
[01:09] | with a culture based loosely on earth’s athens and sparta? | 类似雅典和斯巴达文明的星球上 |
[01:13] | Not important. | 算了 |
[01:15] | Leonard, raj and I are going to burst out the door and run away. | 莱纳德 拉杰和我一起冲出大门逃跑 |
[01:18] | Howard will cover us. | 霍华德掩护 |
[01:19] | Why don’t I run away and you cover me? | 为什么不是我逃跑你掩护 |
[01:22] | Because you chose your mother’s veins over victory. | 因为你用胜利来换取带你母亲看病 |
[01:25] | On three. | 数到三 |
[01:26] | One, two, three, go! | 一 二 三 闪 |
[01:29] | I had to take her! | 我必须带她去 |
[01:31] | It’s almost bathing suit weather! | 都快到穿泳衣的天气了 |
[01:40] | I surrender! don’t shoot! | 我投降 别开枪 |
[01:42] | They went that way! | 他们从那边走了 |
[01:44] | Howard, I’m on your team. | 霍华德 我是你的队友 |
[01:46] | Oh, leslie, thank god. | 莱斯利 谢天谢地 |
[01:49] | Where’s the rest of your squad? | 你们小队的其他人呢 |
[01:51] | Ah, they left me here to die. | 他们把我留下来等死 |
[01:54] | What about yours? | 你的呢 |
[01:56] | Dead, all of them. | 都死了 |
[01:57] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[01:58] | Don’t be. | 没必要 |
[01:59] | It was friendly fire. | 都是友军误伤 |
[02:02] | They just wouldn’t listen. | 他们就是不听话 |
[02:05] | Well, we’re surrounded, | 我们被包围了 |
[02:09] | So I guess there’s nothing for us to do | 只能等着被俘虏 |
[02:11] | but wait to be captured or killed. | 或者被干掉了 |
[02:15] | Hmm, that’s the worst part, the waiting. | 最难受的是等待 |
[02:18] | All the while knowing that there’s a | 知道有颗带有你的名字的子弹 |
[02:21] | Paint pellet out there with your name on it. | 始终会在那里等着你 |
[02:24] | Yeah, the big wet ball of death. | 大大的死亡湿球 |
[02:33] | Kind of makes you feel more alive, doesn’t it? | 更能让你感觉自己还活着 对吧 |
[02:36] | It kind of does. | 确实 |
[02:40] | I say we make every moment count. | 还是别浪费时间吧 |
[02:43] | I agree. | 可以 |
[02:46] | How exactly do we do that? | 有什么可做的呢 |
[02:51] | Howard, why aren’t you covering us?! | 霍华德 你怎么不掩护我们 |
[02:54] | We’re getting slaughtered out here! | 我们快被杀光了 |
[02:56] | War is hell. | 战场就是地狱 |
[03:24] | Did you guys see the new budget memo that went out this morning? | 你们早上看了新的预算备忘了吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah, more cutbacks. | 又减少了 |
[03:28] | Unacceptable. | 太无法接受了 |
[03:30] | It baffles me why they don’t simply let some of | 我就想不明白 他们干嘛不直接放弃你们 |
[03:32] | You go so that there’s money available for my research. | 就有更多钱给我做试验了 |
[03:36] | You know what baffles me, sheldon? | 你知道我烦恼什么吗 谢尔顿 |
[03:38] | Based on your academic record, any number of things, I imagine. | 就你的成绩来看 我看是任何事 |
[03:43] | Hey, guys. hey, leslie. hey. | -伙计们 -莱斯利 |
[03:45] | Howard, I got the approval for the rapid prototyper you wanted. | 霍华德 我帮你拿到高速原型机的批准了 |
[03:47] | That’s great, leslie. thanks. | 太好了 莱斯利 谢谢 |
[03:49] | You scratch my back, I scratch yours. | 互帮互助而已啦 |
[03:54] | What was all that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:57] | Oh, uh, no big deal. | 没什么 |
[03:59] | They gave leslie control of some unrestricted grant money. | 他们让莱斯利管一些自由经费 |
[04:02] | Yeah, okay, but what’s with the back- scratching and the meow! | 那挠背和”喵”又是怎么回事 |
[04:07] | I believe the back-scratching metaphor | 我觉得挠背的隐喻 |
[04:09] | Generally describes a quid pro quo situation where | 通常指投桃报李的情况 |
[04:11] | One party provides goods or services to the | 一方提供物品或服务给另一方 |
[04:14] | Second party in compensation for a similar action. | 报答一种类似之举 |
[04:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | The meow, that sounded to me like an african civet cat. | 至于”喵” 我感觉听起来像非洲的麝猫 |
[04:23] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[04:24] | No. | 没有 |
[04:27] | Despite what the name suggests, the civet cat is not a true cat. | 尽管名字里有猫 但其实麝猫不是真的猫 |
[04:34] | Now I’m done. | 说完了 |
[04:37] | You know what I’m thinking? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[04:39] | I’m thinking howard wasn’t making a back-scratching metaphor. | 我觉得霍华德并不是用挠背做隐喻 |
[04:42] | I’m thinking there was some actual scratching involved. | 我觉得确有挠背一说呢 |
[04:48] | What about it, howard? | 是吗 霍华德 |
[04:49] | I didn’t want to say anything ’cause I | 我不想说是因为 |
[04:52] | Know you and leslie have a little history. | 我知道你和莱斯利以前好过 |
[04:54] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[04:55] | Great, ’cause I’ve been dying to say something? | 太好了 我其实早就想说了 |
[05:00] | In the paintball shed! twice! | 在彩弹小屋里! 两次! |
[05:03] | Is that why you didn’t cover our Escape | 这就是为什么你没有掩护我们撤退 |
[05:05] | and let us get cut down like animals? | 还让我们像牲口般被屠宰? |
[05:07] | Oh, yeah, sorry about that. | 对此我非常抱歉 |
[05:12] | Dereliction of duty in the face of the enemy is | 阵前脱逃 |
[05:14] | a court-martial offense. | 是要被送交军事法庭的 |
[05:16] | Court-martial, schmort-martial, | 管他什么军事法庭[德语] |
[05:18] | Leslie Winkle is the fifth girl I’ve ever had sex with. | 莱斯利·温克尔是第五个和我做过爱的女生 |
[05:22] | I mean, for free. | 我是说 不包括付费的 |
[05:26] | And plus, you got a rapid prototyper. | 而且你还拿到了高速原型机 |
[05:28] | That’s an expensive piece of equipment, dude. | 老兄 那玩意可不便宜 |
[05:30] | And the rest of us have had our budgets cut to the bone. | 我们剩下的人的预算就被啃到见骨了 |
[05:33] | Okay, one way to look at this is that I’m getting new equipment, | 你可以这样看这个问题 |
[05:37] | And you’re not, and that’s unfair. | 我有了新设备 你们没有 这不公平 |
[05:39] | But a better way to look at this is that I’m getting sex and you’re not, | 更好的角度是 我有女人而你们没有 |
[05:43] | And that’s delightful. | 还有什么比这更好 |
[05:48] | The whole thing froze. | 所有东西都不响应了 |
[05:49] | I don’t know what happened. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[05:50] | Calm down. we’ll figure it out. | 冷静点 能解决的 |
[05:51] | How can I calm down? | 我怎么能冷静得了? |
[05:53] | I’m gonna lose my whole shopping cart. | 我的整个购物车都要被清空了 |
[05:54] | That’s three hours of picking out shoes just shot to hell. | 我选了三个小时的鞋就这么一扫而空了 |
[05:58] | Hello, penny. | 嗨 佩妮 |
[05:59] | Hello, sheldon. | 嗨 谢尔顿 |
[06:00] | You’re in my spot. | 你坐在我的专座上了 |
[06:02] | Are you planning on sitting here? | 你准备坐这么 |
[06:05] | No, I’m going to the comic book store. | 不 我要去漫画店 |
[06:07] | Then what difference does it make? | 那我坐哪有什么区别? |
[06:08] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别? |
[06:10] | Here we go. | 好戏登场 |
[06:12] | That is my spot. | 那是我的专座 |
[06:13] | In an ever-changing world, it is a single point of consistency. | 在这个不断变化的世界里 这是不变的一点 |
[06:17] | If my life were expressed as a function | 假设我的生命用一个建立在 |
[06:20] | on a four-dimensional cartesian Coordinate system, | 四维直角坐标系中的方程来表示的话 |
[06:22] | That spot at the moment I first sat on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero. | 这个座位从我坐上那一刻开始 就成为了 (0,0,0,0) |
[06:30] | What? | 你说啥? |
[06:33] | Don’t sit in his spot. | 不要坐他的专座 |
[06:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Happy? | 满意了? |
[06:41] | I’m not unhappy. | 我没有不满意 |
[06:46] | Boy, I love him, but he is one serious wackadoodle. | 我爱他 不过他也太极品怪胎了 |
[06:51] | Okay, that should do it. | 好了 电脑修好了 |
[06:52] | Oh, thank you. you are a lifesaver. | 太感谢了 真是我的恩人 |
[06:55] | That’s a lot of shoes you ordered. | 你订了可真不少 |
[06:57] | Yeah, you know the sad thing is, it’s really not. | 可悲的是其实这些对我来说真的不算多了 |
[07:01] | Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns? | 这就是你们的彩弹枪? |
[07:05] | Yeah. you ought to come out with us sometime. | 没错 你下次应该和我们一起来 |
[07:07] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m from nebraska. | 谢谢 不过还是算了 我从内布拉斯加来 |
[07:08] | When we shoot things, it’s because we want to eat them | 在那里 当我们对什么东西开枪的时候 要么是我们要吃它们 |
[07:11] | or make them leave our boyfriends alone. | 要么是让他们别妨碍我和男友办事 |
[07:31] | Boy, your heart’s racing. I must’ve really gotten you going. | 孩子 你心跳在狂飙 我果然魅力无边啊 |
[07:35] | Well, it’s partly you, partly my transient idiopathic arrhythmia. | 一半是你的原因 一半是我先天就心律紊乱 |
[07:41] | Sexy. | 真性感 |
[07:45] | Can I assume that you likewise found the experience… | 那么我可以假定你的感受是 |
[07:49] | Satisfactory? | 你满足了我 |
[07:52] | That wasn’t quite the word I was looking for, but sure, | 这不是我原本打算的措辞 不过当然 |
[07:54] | I’ll do this pass-fail. | 我知道我合格了 |
[07:57] | Hey, are you enjoying that prototyper I got you? | 你觉得我给你弄的那个原型机如何啊 |
[08:01] | Oh, it’s great. | 很赞啊 |
[08:02] | Everybody in the engineering department is eating their hearts out. | 工程院里的每个人 都羡慕得要命 |
[08:05] | Isn’t it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable? | 你很幸运使得旁人痛苦万分的感觉很好吧 |
[08:09] | You know, most people don’t get that. | 一般人理解不了 |
[08:16] | Howard, I’m home! | 霍华德 我回来了 |
[08:19] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[08:21] | Book club was cancelled! | 读书俱乐部的活动取消了 |
[08:22] | That thing on phyll’s neck opened up again! | 叶太太颈椎又出问题了 |
[08:27] | I’m busy, ma! | 我忙着呢 老妈 |
[08:29] | Too busy to help your mother with her zipper?! | 忙到不能帮妈妈把拉链解开啊 |
[08:32] | Don’t come in, ma! | 您别进来 |
[08:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:35] | He’s got company! | 他有客人在 |
[08:43] | Oh, there’s the arrhythmia. | 又开始心律紊乱了 |
[08:46] | Is she jewish?! | 她是犹太人嘛 |
[08:48] | Are you jewish? | 你是犹太人么 |
[08:51] | – No. – yes! | -不是 -是的 |
[08:53] | Okay, then you kids have fun! | 那行 你们好好玩 |
[08:59] | Use protection! | 别忘了防护措施 |
[09:10] | You think he’ll notice? | 你觉得他会注意到吗 |
[09:13] | There’s a chance. | 有这种可能 |
[09:16] | Oh, what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[09:19] | “we”? | “我们?” |
[09:21] | No, no, you had your chance to be “we” | 你错了 曾经有一个我们的机会摆在你面前 |
[09:23] | For, like, a year and a half now. | 就在一年半以前 |
[09:27] | Right now, you are “you,” and you are screwed. | 现在 你是你 你完蛋了 |
[09:33] | Why do we have to tell him I did it? | 我们为什么要告诉他是我干的 |
[09:34] | Well, we’re not gonna tell him I did it. | 因为我们不会告诉他是我干的 |
[09:36] | Okay, okay, how about this? | 这样行么 |
[09:37] | We tell him somebody broke in. | 我们告诉他有人闯进来 |
[09:44] | Just to shoot the couch with a paintball gun? | 就为了向沙发上射击彩蛋 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry, I buy it. | 不好意思 我就会相信 |
[09:49] | All those people are on drugs. | 现在嗑药的那么多 |
[09:51] | We could tell him | 我们可以告诉他 |
[09:53] | they wanted the couch to stay away from their boyfriend. | 他们想要这个沙发别打扰和男友办事 |
[09:57] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | What if we just flip it over? | 我们把它翻过来不就行了? |
[10:03] | There. looks fine, right? | 不错吧 |
[10:04] | Mm, butt print. | 坐印 |
[10:06] | There’s no discernible butt print. | 没有明显的坐印 |
[10:08] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[10:14] | There, butt print. | 好了 坐印 |
[10:15] | It’s too small and too… | 太小 太… |
[10:18] | Perfect. | 漂亮了 |
[10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:24] | Shh. act normal. | 嘘 自然点 |
[10:25] | Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
[10:29] | How was the comic book store? | 漫画店逛得怎么样 |
[10:30] | Fine. the new issue of flash is out. | 还不错 新一期的《闪电侠》来了 |
[10:33] | Great, great. did you walk the whole way? | 很好 很好 你走回来的吗 |
[10:36] | It’s a little chilly. | 外面有点冷 |
[10:37] | Kooth Rappali picked me up. | 库什帕利送我回来的 |
[10:38] | Isn’t that terrific? | 不是很棒吗 |
[10:40] | He is such a good friend. | 他真是个好朋友 |
[10:41] | You know what the best thing about friends is? | 知道有朋友的最大好处是什么吗 |
[10:45] | They don’t talk incessaly for no particular reason. | 他们不会无来由地说个不停 |
[10:48] | No, no, friends forgive the little things. | 不 不 朋友之间会宽容小错误的 |
[10:51] | You know, I gotta go home and wash my hair. | 我得回去洗头了 |
[10:53] | Don’t you dare, missy. | 你敢 小姐 |
[10:56] | Hello, fastest man alive. | 你好 闪电侠 |
[11:01] | Want to see me read your entire comic book? | 想观赏我看完你的整本漫画书吗 |
[11:03] | Want to see it again? | 要再看一次 |
[11:24] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[11:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:30] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不上 |
[11:41] | It doesn’t feel right. | 就是感觉不对 |
[11:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[11:54] | Oh, that. Penny did that. | 那个 佩妮干的 |
[12:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:39] | Why don’t you just eat in your desk chair? | 你怎么不坐在办公椅那吃 |
[12:41] | Why don’t I just eat in my desk chair? | 我怎么不坐在办公椅那吃? |
[12:44] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:46] | That is my desk chair. | 那是我的办公椅 |
[12:48] | That is where I work. | 是我工作的地方 |
[12:49] | I don’t eat in my desk chair and I don’t work in my spot. | 我不在办公椅那吃饭 也不在专座上工作 |
[12:53] | I work in my desk chair and eat in my spot. | 我在办公椅那工作 在专座上吃饭 |
[12:56] | Wackadoodle. | 非常怪胎 |
[12:58] | You know, there’s kind of an obvious solution here. | 有个简单的解决办法 |
[13:01] | Get up. | 起来 |
[13:07] | There. problem solved. | 好了 问题解决 |
[13:10] | Nobody cares where you’re going to sit. | 没人关心你要坐在哪 |
[13:12] | You’re not crazy. | 你又不疯 |
[13:16] | Excuse me, but the problem is not solved. | 抱歉 但问题并没解决 |
[13:19] | If your head had been accidentally amputated, | 如你的脑袋不小心被截掉了 |
[13:21] | And we transplanted a dog’s head in its place, | 安个狗的脑袋在上面 |
[13:24] | Would that be “problem solved”? | 这叫”问题解决”吗 |
[13:26] | If it were your head, it would be. | 如是你的脑袋 问题就解决了 |
[13:30] | Sheldon, I am really, really sorry, but it’s only for a week. | 谢尔顿 我很 很抱歉 但就一周 |
[13:33] | Can’t you be a little bit flexible? | 你就不能通融点 |
[13:38] | Yeah, sorry. I didn’t really think that through. | 好了 抱歉 我没细想 |
[13:41] | You claimed it’s going to be a week, | 你声称说一周就好 |
[13:42] | But I have no faith in your dry cleaner. | 但我对你选的干洗店没信心 |
[13:44] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[13:45] | Did you notice the sign on his counter? | 你注意到他柜台上的标志了吗 |
[13:47] | He’s not a full-time dry cleaner. | 他不是全职干干洗的 |
[13:50] | He also makes keys. | 他还配钥匙 |
[13:52] | Oh, for god’s sake, Sheldon. | 看到老天的份上 谢尔顿 |
[13:54] | Focus is important. | 专注是很重要的 |
[13:56] | Was Michael Debakey a wedding planner | 迈克尔·德倍基[心脏手术创始人]做心脏移植手术之余 |
[13:58] | in between heart transplants? | 做婚礼策划吗 |
[14:00] | Did Alexander Fleming moonlight as a hairdresser? | 亚历山大·弗莱明午夜会变身理发师吗 |
[14:02] | “thanks for discovering penicillin. | “谢谢你发现了青霉素” |
[14:04] | Now how about we try a bouffant?” | “来个蓬蓬头吧” |
[14:10] | Ooh, looks like I’m gonna have sex tonight. | 看起来我今晚要有”性”福了 |
[14:13] | Hey, baby… | 宝贝… |
[14:14] | His right hand is calling him? | 他右手在召唤他吗 |
[14:20] | No, it’s Leslie Winkle. | 不 是莱斯利·温克尔 |
[14:21] | It’s a long story. | 有一段时间了 |
[14:27] | I’ll pick you up in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后接你 |
[14:29] | Gentlemen, adieu. | 各位 再见[法语] |
[14:31] | I thought we were going to play halo tonight. | 我以为今晚我们要玩《光环》 |
[14:33] | What am I supposed to do, Leonard? | 要我怎么做 莱纳德 |
[14:35] | There’s a woman out there anxious to have sex with me. | 有女人在那饥渴地想和我做爱 |
[14:38] | You understand, right? | 你明白 对吧 |
[14:44] | No. not at all. | 不 一点都不 |
[14:46] | Nevertheless, I must depart. | 不管怎样 我得走了 |
[14:48] | By the way, did I tell you? | 对了 我说过吗 |
[14:49] | Leslie pulled some strings and got me on the | 莱斯利”活动”了一下 让我参加日内瓦研究之旅 |
[14:51] | Research trip to geneva to check out the cern supercollider. | 观测欧洲原子核研究委员会的超级对撞机 |
[14:54] | That’s not fair. | 真不公平 |
[14:55] | You’re not even a physicist. | 你甚至不是物理学家 |
[14:57] | Okay, there are two ways of looking at this… | 好了 有两个角度看到这个问题 |
[14:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[15:00] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:04] | You’re improving. | 你有提高 |
[15:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | It helps when I get to practice with a real woman. | 真人实战确实有助于提高 |
[15:14] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[15:16] | Saturday my sister’s getting married. | 周六我姐结婚 |
[15:18] | I-i want you to come with me. | 我想你陪我去 |
[15:19] | It’s black tie. | 要求宾客穿半正式礼服的 |
[15:21] | Yeah, gee, I’d really rather not. | 天 我真的不想去 |
[15:25] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[15:26] | When I go to weddings, it’s to scam on chunky bridesmaids. | 我去婚礼时 一般都骗骗搞搞胖伴娘 |
[15:30] | I don’t know what I would do with a date. | 有约的人了 我不知该怎么做 |
[15:33] | Oh, all right. I understand. | 好的 我理解 |
[15:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:38] | Hey, I’m really sorry about that geneva trip. | 对了 你去不了日内瓦那件事我真抱歉 |
[15:43] | What about it? | 你说什么呐 |
[15:44] | Oh, didn’t you hear? | 你不知道吗 |
[15:45] | I had to reduce the number of people going | 我得减少去的人数 |
[15:47] | and you didn’t make the cut. | 然后你就被刷下来了 |
[15:49] | When did that happen? | 什么时候 |
[15:51] | About 12 seconds ago. | 大约12秒之前 |
[15:55] | Well, hold on. | 等等 |
[15:56] | Are you saying if I don’t go to the wedding, I can’t go to geneva? | 你是说 我要是不去那婚礼就不能去日内瓦了 |
[16:00] | Actually, I’m trying not to say it. | 我真不想这么说出来 |
[16:03] | Okay, I’m sorry, but that makes me a little uncomfortable. | 抱歉但是这让我感到有点不舒服 |
[16:07] | How so? | 怎么 |
[16:07] | Because it’s like you’re controlling | 这样看起来好像你在 |
[16:10] | Me with new equipment and research trips. | 用研究旅行和新设备来控制我 |
[16:12] | Well, if I weren’t controlling you with | 如果我不这样控制你的话 |
[16:15] | new equipment and research trips, Then I’d be uncomfortable. | 我会不舒服 |
[16:16] | How so? | 为什么 |
[16:17] | ’cause then we’d be in, like, | 这样就会弄得像 |
[16:19] | A real relationship with feelings and all that crap. | 我们是来真的一样 |
[16:22] | So, bottom line, I’m just a bought-and-paid-for sex toy. | 那说到底 我不就是一个你买来玩的性爱玩具嘛 |
[16:33] | No. no, not at all. | 不不 也不全是 |
[16:35] | You’re also arm candy. | 你也算是个尤物了 |
[16:38] | So? | 怎么样 |
[16:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:42] | Hey, ma, you got to rent me a tux! | 妈我要借一套礼服 |
[16:45] | Right now? | 现在就要? |
[16:47] | What kind of sex are you having up there? | 你做什么爱还要用正装的 |
[16:59] | Why are you crouching there? | 你干嘛蹲在那里 |
[17:02] | This is my spot. | 这是我的专座 |
[17:05] | Where else am I supposed to crouch? | 我还能蹲哪里 |
[17:08] | I don’t know. texas? | 我不知道 你老家? |
[17:13] | Here you go. | 又来了 |
[17:14] | Fresh from the cleaners, good as new. | 刚刚从干洗店里拿来的 像新的一样 |
[17:16] | Really? great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[17:17] | Sheldon, look. good as new. | 谢尔顿 看 焕然一新 |
[17:19] | From that key maker, I highly doubt it. | 从那个配钥匙店 我严重怀疑 |
[17:21] | Come on, sheldon. | 拜托 谢尔顿 |
[17:23] | Just give it a try. | 试了再说 |
[17:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | There, nice and comfy cozy. zero, zero, zero. | 好了 舒舒服服的 (0,0,0) |
[17:34] | There’s one more zero. | 还有一个零 |
[17:38] | You forgot the time parameter. | 你忘掉了时间坐标 |
[17:40] | Sit on the damn couch. | 给我坐下 |
[18:06] | Nope. | 不行 |
[18:09] | What do you mean, “nope”? What’s wrong with it? | 什么意思 不行 这有什么问题啊 |
[18:11] | Nothing, it’s what’s wrong with him. | 这没问题 他有问题 |
[18:14] | It’s exactly the same… | 这两个完全一样的好不好 |
[18:16] | Penny, penny, I think I know what to do. | 佩妮 佩妮 让我来搞定好了 |
[18:19] | Sheldon, I have some bad news. | 谢尔顿 我要告诉你一些坏消息 |
[18:22] | More? | 还有 |
[18:25] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[18:26] | You know the cashew chicken I get you monday nights? | 你礼拜一的腰果鸡丁 |
[18:28] | Yes. from szechuan palace. | 是的 四川宫的 |
[18:30] | Szechuan palace closed two years ago. | 四川宫两年前倒闭了 |
[18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | Where did my cashew chicken come from? | 那我的鸡丁哪里来的 |
[18:40] | Golden dragon. | 金龙饭店 |
[18:46] | No. | 不 |
[18:50] | No, this isn’t right. | 不 这不可能的 |
[18:53] | Our food always comes in szechuan palace containers. | 外卖盒子一直是四川宫的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, before they went out of business, | 他们倒闭的时候 |
[18:59] | I bought 4,000 containers. | 我买了四千个他们的盒子 |
[19:03] | I keep them in the trunk of my car. | 然后藏在我车子后面 |
[19:05] | But… | 但是 |
[19:09] | Oh, this changes everything. | 天哪 一切都不同了 |
[19:11] | I thought that might take his mind off the cushion. | 我觉得这样他就不会去想坐垫 |
[19:16] | What’s real? what isn’t? | 什么是真实 什么是虚假 |
[19:17] | How can I know? | 我怎么才能知道 |
[19:20] | You did make that up, right? | 你编故事的是不 |
[19:22] | Oh, god, I wish I had. | 我倒希望是编的 |
[19:25] | Leonard? | 莱纳德? |
[19:26] | Yeah, buddy? | 怎么老兄 |
[19:27] | I still don’t like this cushion. | 我还是不喜欢这个垫子 |
[19:34] | Ok first of all, penny, thank you for coming. | 首先 佩妮感谢你能加入我们 |
[19:37] | Thanks for the shoes. | 谢谢你买的鞋子 |
[19:39] | Penny is an amazing shot. | 佩妮射击很牛叉 |
[19:40] | I think we have a real chance to win this week. | 我想我们这次很可能会赢 |
[19:42] | What’s the plan? | 什么策略 |
[19:43] | Okay. now, we all run out. | 好 我们先跑出去 |
[19:45] | Sheldon and I will cut to the left behind these trees. | 谢尔顿和我在树那边切断他们的左路 |
[19:47] | Raj, howard and leslie | 拉杰 和霍华德 还有莱斯利 |
[19:49] | flank to the right behind the rocks. | 你们从石头后面包抄 |
[19:51] | Then we’ll all have a great view as penny | 这样佩妮的视野就开阔了 |
[19:52] | Runs out and kills everyone else in sight. | 然后她把视野内所有敌人消灭 |
[19:55] | Just one thing before we start. | 我们开始前还有一件事 |
[19:57] | What is it, sheldon? | 什么 谢尔顿 |
[20:01] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[20:03] | That was for my cushion. | 这是为我的坐垫 |
[20:06] | Sheldon, penny was our only hope. | 谢尔顿 佩妮是我们唯一的希望 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry, leonard. | 对不起莱纳德 |
[20:10] | But revenge is a dish best served cold. | 君子报仇十年不晚 |
[20:15] | Screw that. | 去你的 |
[20:20] | She can’t shoot me. she’s dead. | 她不能射我 她已经死了 |
[20:22] | He’s right. you can’t. | 是的 你不能 |
[20:30] | Well, if we’re going to descend into anarchy… | 好 如果我们要堕入无政府主义混乱的话… |
[20:38] | Okay, see you. | 你们慢慢打 我们先走了 |
[20:42] | Where are you going? | 等等你们去哪儿 |
[20:43] | Surrender, then denny’s. | 投降 然后午饭 |