时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | The Ghost Riders, the Wild Hunt. | 恶灵骑士 荒野猎人 |
[00:05] | They come by storm and they take people. | 他们随风暴驰骋而来 将人们带走 |
[00:08] | He’s a Nazi. He wants the Hunt for himself. | 他是纳粹 他想将猎人据为己用 |
[00:10] | – Everyone from the bunker has been taken. – Everyone? | -地堡里的人都被带走了 -全部吗 |
[00:14] | I have a son. We call him Stiles. I remember. | 我有个儿子 我们叫他斯泰尔斯 我记得 |
[00:17] | If we can bring Stiles back. We can bring everyone back. | 要是能救回斯泰尔斯 就能救回大家 |
[00:21] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[01:55] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:00] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:04] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:06] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[02:09] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体乘客注意 |
[02:10] | The train will be arriving in 25 minutes. | 列车将于25分钟后抵达 |
[02:13] | -莉迪亚 -斯泰尔斯 | |
[02:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[02:16] | -莉迪亚 -斯泰尔斯 | |
[02:17] | Stiles, look at me. | 斯泰尔斯 看着我 |
[02:19] | – Lydia, wait. – Stiles! | -莉迪亚 等等 -斯泰尔斯 |
[02:24] | Give the boy some room. | 给他让开点地方 |
[02:26] | Dad? Dad? | 爸 爸 |
[02:32] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[02:35] | Oh, I found you. | 终于找到你了 |
[02:40] | I can’t believe I found you. | 我居然找到你了 |
[02:41] | Dad, I can hear Lydia. | 爸 我听到莉迪亚的声音了 |
[02:43] | I think… I think I can get to her. | 我应该 应该能找到她 |
[02:45] | I think she can get us out of here. | 我觉得她可以救我们出去 |
[02:51] | You need to get out of here. Don’t worry about me. | 你得离开这里 别担心我 |
[02:54] | -开什么玩笑 -快走 | |
[02:56] | Get help. Find your friends. | 去找人帮忙 找你的朋友 |
[02:58] | Yeah, and what about you? | 好的 那你呢 |
[03:02] | We’ll find each other again. | 我们会想办法再找到彼此 |
[03:07] | -爸 -斯泰尔斯 | |
[03:09] | I’ll hold them back. | 我来拖住他们 |
[03:11] | Now get the hell out of here. | 你快点离开这儿 |
[03:13] | Go. Go! | 快走啊 |
[03:31] | When I kissed you… | 我亲你的时候… |
[03:40] | When I kissed you… | 我亲你的时候… |
[03:45] | When I kissed you! | 我亲你的时候… |
[03:48] | Stiles. Don’t stop. Keep going. | 斯泰尔斯 不要停 继续走 |
[03:51] | I can see you, Stiles, don’t stop! | 我看到你了 斯泰尔斯 继续走 |
[04:04] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:09] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 |
[04:12] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[04:15] | It was working. | 刚才明明有用 |
[04:19] | You saw him, right? | 你们看到他了吧 |
[04:22] | We didn’t see anyone. | 我们没看见任何人 |
[04:25] | No. | 不 |
[04:27] | He was here. | 他刚才在这里 |
[04:29] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[04:32] | Stiles was here. | 斯泰尔斯刚才就在这 |
[05:30] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[05:31] | There’s something you need to see. You’re still here. | 你得看个东西 你还在这里 |
[05:33] | But everyone else is gone. | 但其他人都走了 |
[05:35] | All of them. They’re all gone. | 所有人 都走了 |
[05:36] | -你得跟我来 -是什么东西 | |
[05:38] | I can’t explain it. I have to show you. | 我解释不了 我得给你看 |
[05:42] | Uh, all right. You guys stay here. | 好 你们待在这里 |
[05:43] | – Just in case. – In case Stiles comes back? | -以防万一 -等斯泰尔斯回来吗 |
[05:46] | If there’s any hope, you need to keep trying. | 如果有一丝希望 你就不能放弃 |
[05:53] | Scott? Scott. | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[05:58] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[06:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:29] | We’re gonna go find Stiles. | 我们得去找斯泰尔斯 |
[06:30] | Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here. | 斯科特告诉我们留在这 他可能会回来 |
[06:32] | Stiles isn’t coming here. | 斯泰尔斯不会来这 |
[06:34] | If he was, he would’ve, and he hasn’t, so he’s not. | 他要是来过可能会来 但他没来过 |
[06:37] | You still think it worked, right? | 你还是觉得这方法管用 是吗 |
[06:40] | I know I saw him. | 我知道我看见了他 |
[06:41] | And you’re never wrong about these things. | 关于这些事 你从没错过 |
[06:43] | I wouldn’t say never. | 也不是从没有过 |
[06:45] | But right now? | 那现在呢 |
[06:47] | Right now, I’m not wrong. | 现在 我没错 |
[06:49] | Stiles is out there. I can feel it. | 斯泰尔斯还在那边 我能感觉到 |
[06:51] | Then what are we doing standing here? | 那我们还站在这里干什么 |
[07:08] | This is happening everywhere? | 到处都是这样吗 |
[07:10] | Here, the school lacrosse field. | 这里和学校球场都是 |
[07:19] | What does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:20] | It means… | 意思是… |
[07:24] | It’s working. | 这方法管用 |
[07:27] | This looks fresh. | 这痕迹看起来很新 |
[07:29] | It’s from Stiles’ Jeep. It must have just left. | 斯泰尔斯吉普车的痕迹 一定刚开走 |
[07:31] | Without his keys? | 没他的钥匙也能开 |
[07:33] | Well, half the time he got it started with a screwdriver. | 他有一半时候都是用螺丝刀启动的 |
[07:36] | Then he’s here. We have to tell Scott. | 那他就在这里 我们得告诉斯科特 |
[07:39] | We should probably tell Scott about that, too. | 那情况也应该告诉斯科特 |
[08:03] | He can’t take both of us? | 他带不走我们俩吧 |
[08:05] | No way. | 不可能 |
[08:07] | Hollenhund. | 地狱恶犬 |
[08:14] | Parrish. | 帕里什 |
[08:16] | Parrish, you don’t wanna do this. Stop! | 帕里什 你不希望这么做的 停下 |
[08:19] | The train is coming, boys. | 火车要来了 孩子们 |
[08:21] | There’s no stopping the Wild Hunt. | 荒野狩猎不会停止 |
[08:23] | You’ll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. | 你会成为优秀的恶灵骑士 斯科特 |
[08:26] | And I’ll have a true Alpha by my side. | 我的手下将有一只阿尔法狼 |
[08:28] | Parrish! Stop! | 帕里什 停下 |
[08:31] | And then a Banshee, a were-coyote… | 还有一个报丧女妖 一只野狼人 |
[08:34] | -一个斯泰尔斯 -一个什么 | |
[08:38] | Bad guy, right? I didn’t misread that? | 他是坏人 对吧 我没弄错吧 |
[08:40] | 天啊 | |
[08:56] | Oh, man! | 兄弟 |
[08:57] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 太高兴见到你了 |
[09:00] | – Big Liam! It’s so good to see you too! – Yeah, no, yeah! | -利亚姆 看见你太好了 -没错 |
[09:01] | Good to see you, Stiles. But, uh… | 也很高兴见到你 斯泰尔斯 但是 |
[09:06] | Okay. Yeah, we should go. Go. Go, go. | 是的 我们该走了 走 走 走 |
[09:41] | Why is there a train station | 为什么在图书馆中 |
[09:42] | in the middle of the library? | 会出现火车站 |
[09:45] | There’s also a train station in the Wild Hunt. | 在猎人世界中也有火车站 |
[09:48] | Any chance they’re connected? | 这些现象可能有联系吗 |
[09:51] | I would say high. Like 100%. | 很有可能 百分之百有关系 |
[09:56] | If there’s a train station, | 如果这里有火车站的话 |
[09:58] | then there’s probably a train. | 那么估计也会有火车 |
[10:02] | And if there’s a train… It’s going to the Wild Hunt. | 如果有火车的话 估计是通往荒野猎区的 |
[10:06] | They’re all gonna be taken. | 他们都会被带走 |
[10:07] | They can’t get on that train. | 他们不能上火车 |
[10:11] | Okay. Listen up, everybody. | 好 大家听好了 |
[10:13] | We’ve all got to get out of here. | 我们需要赶紧离开这里 |
[10:14] | We gotta go right now. | 我们需要马上离开 |
[10:18] | It’s bad, we have to go! | 情况很糟 我们需要撤离 |
[10:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:24] | Uh, hello? Sir? | 你好 先生 |
[10:30] | How do we get them to leave if they can’t hear us? | 如果他们听不见 怎么能让他们离开 |
[10:37] | Maybe there’s someone who can. | 也许有人能做到 |
[10:45] | Corey? | 科里 |
[10:54] | Corey. | 科里 |
[10:58] | How many rooms does this place have? | 这鬼地方有多少房间 |
[11:00] | Beyond the 57 we’ve already searched? | 除了我们搜索过的57个房间吗 |
[11:02] | Probably enough for all of Beacon Hills. | 估计够容纳所有比肯山的人 |
[11:06] | We’re never gonna find him. | 我们找不到他了 |
[11:07] | Just keep looking. | 继续找 |
[11:09] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体乘客注意 |
[11:11] | The train will be arriving in 19 minutes. | 列车将于19分钟后抵达 |
[11:14] | Okay, we’re running out of time. | 好吧 我们没有时间了 |
[11:15] | – Mason. You always know where he is. – Yeah, except for right now. | -梅森你总能知道他在哪 -现在做不到 |
[11:18] | But you find him eventually. | 但是你肯定会找到他的 |
[11:21] | Just clear your mind, focus. | 清醒一下头脑 集中注意力 |
[11:24] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体乘客注意 |
[11:25] | The train will be arriving in 19 minutes. | 列车将于19分钟后抵达 |
[11:31] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[11:39] | Can’t believe I’m gone a couple days, | 真不敢相信我就离开了几天 |
[11:40] | the whole place falls apart. | 这里就已经四分五裂了 |
[11:42] | No, you were gone for three months. | 不 你已经离开三个月了 |
[11:44] | I was… What? | 我 什么 |
[11:46] | Okay, if they don’t let me graduate, I swear to God… | 如果他们不让我毕业 我对天发誓… |
[11:48] | – What are you looking for? – This. | -你在找什么 -这个 |
[11:54] | And him. | 还有他 |
[11:56] | Grab him. Grab him now. | 抓住他 快抓住他 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:13] | -天啊 -利亚姆 你没事 | |
[12:15] | God, that doesn’t feel good. You know? | 天啊 这滋味可不好受 懂吗 |
[12:18] | Stiles? What are you doing here? | 斯泰尔斯 你在这干什么 |
[12:20] | Buddy, love you, but we’re way past that, okay? | 哥们 我们是爱你的 但事态严重 |
[12:21] | You gotta fill us in. What’s going on? | 得跟我们讲讲 怎么了 |
[12:23] | Douglas… He’s merging the worlds | 道格拉斯在合并两个世界 |
[12:25] | so the Ghost Riders can cross over. | 好让恶灵骑士穿越过来 |
[12:27] | Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world. | 对 他想让超自然军队入侵我们的世界 |
[12:30] | How do we stop him? | 怎么阻止他 |
[12:31] | The train. It’s coming. | 用列车 而它要来了 |
[12:35] | Okay, and how do we stop that? | 好 怎么阻止列车 |
[12:38] | You can’t stop it. | 阻止不了 |
[12:40] | But you can divert it. | 但可以转移方向 |
[12:54] | How the hell do you “Merge worlds?” | 你到底怎么”合并世界” |
[12:56] | Okay, nowhere in the manual | 手册上没提到 |
[12:57] | does it say that werewolves can do that. | 狼人能做到这点 |
[12:59] | And Scott and I pretty much wrote the manual. | 手册基本是我和斯科特写的 |
[13:00] | We can’t even move between them, all right? | 我们连来回穿行都不行吧 |
[13:02] | Look what it took to break you out. | 看看救你出来费了多大劲 |
[13:05] | We can’t move between worlds. | 我们连穿行两个世界都不行 |
[13:07] | But Corey can. | 但科里可以 |
[13:08] | He can exist in both worlds. | 他能在两个世界生存 |
[13:10] | And he can take people with him. | 还能带人进去 |
[13:11] | At Scott’s house, he pulled a Ghost Rider into our world. | 他在斯科特家把恶灵骑士拉入我们的世界 |
[13:14] | At the lacrosse game he brought us into theirs. | 在长曲棍球赛中他把我们拉入那个世界 |
[13:16] | What if that’s how Douglas is doing it? | 如果道格拉斯也在这么做呢 |
[13:19] | What if Corey’s the key? | 如果科里就是钥匙呢 |
[13:20] | Interesting theory, okay? Solid logic. | 有趣的推测 好吗 逻辑合理 |
[13:22] | It is, but he’s in there and we’re out here. | 没错 但他在那边 我们在这边 |
[13:25] | So the only way to save everyone now | 现在要拯救大家 |
[13:27] | is to just divert the train. | 只能转移列车方向 |
[13:29] | We have to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[13:30] | How? | 怎么找 |
[13:33] | I’m going into the Hunt. | 我要去猎区 |
[13:34] | No, no, no. Liam, I think you’re confused, | 不不不 利亚姆 我想你糊涂了 |
[13:36] | we’re trying to get people out of the Hunt. | 我们要把人救出猎区 |
[13:38] | He can get taken by a Ghost Rider. | 他可能会被某个恶灵骑士带走 |
[13:40] | It’s just… That’s not a pleasant option. | 只是 这不是最佳选项 |
[13:41] | I’m speaking from experience. | 我只是从经验来看 |
[13:43] | I don’t need to get taken to get into the Hunt. | 不必被带走也能进入猎区 |
[13:46] | Okay. Seems like you got an idea, let’s disc… | 好 看来你有想法了 商量… |
[13:48] | – Where are you going? – I’ll be back. | -你要去哪 -很快回来 |
[13:50] | Were we like that? | 我们当时也那样 |
[13:53] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[13:55] | – Parrish said to follow the tracks? – Yeah, well… | -帕里什说跟着足迹走 -对 |
[13:57] | Those lead into the woods. This way back into school. | 那些去往森林 这去往学校 |
[14:02] | You wanna split up? | 要分头行动吗 |
[14:02] | Never again. | 再也不要 |
[14:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:14] | I hate horses. | 我讨厌马 |
[14:18] | Nice horse… | 马儿乖 |
[14:34] | Hey, you made it out! | 你成功了 |
[14:35] | Yeah, barely! What’s the plan? | 差点给他溜了 现在怎么办 |
[14:37] | Uh, steal the horse and get to the Hunt. | 偷马去猎人世界 |
[14:39] | You’re kidding, right? | 开玩笑吧 |
[14:41] | I went through all this to keep you from being taken. | 我大费周章就是为了不让你被带走 |
[14:44] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[14:46] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[14:51] | Then go already! Go! | 那就快去啊 快去 |
[15:09] | You know how to ride a horse? | 你会骑马吗 |
[15:11] | Not really. | 不太会 |
[15:19] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[15:22] | – Malia. – What? | -玛丽亚 -怎么 |
[15:24] | The only way we were able to break through the Hunt | 闯入猎人世界的唯一办法 |
[15:28] | is with an emotional connection. | 就是建立情感联系 |
[15:32] | Dang. Wish I could help. | 见鬼 我也希望能和他有感情 |
[15:36] | I’m not saying it. I’m not saying it. | 我不会叫他爸的 我不会 |
[15:38] | Okay, well, I guess everyone dies. | 好吧 那所有人都要死了 |
[15:47] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:50] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:51] | – Dad. – Say it like you mean it. | -爸 -真情实感地说 |
[16:05] | Dad. | 爸 |
[16:07] | Please wake up. | 请醒醒 |
[16:10] | Dad. | 爸 |
[16:34] | The train will be arriving in 17 minutes. | 列车将于17分钟后抵达 |
[16:37] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[16:39] | I know his smile, | 我清楚他的笑容 |
[16:41] | I know his touch… | 我清楚他的爱抚 |
[16:42] | And I know that that’s his voice. | 我清楚那是他的声音 |
[16:46] | It has to come from somewhere. | 肯定是从某处传出来的 |
[16:50] | Mason. We have to go. | 梅森 我们得走了 |
[16:55] | Just give me a minute, I can find it… | 给我一会儿 我能找到 |
[16:56] | We don’t have a minute. They’re coming. | 现在刻不容缓 他们来了 |
[17:18] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[17:27] | When did you learn how to ride a horse? | 你什么时候学会骑马的 |
[17:29] | Just now. | 现学现卖 |
[17:36] | Why’re we stopping? | 为什么停下来了 |
[17:38] | It’s there. | 就在那儿 |
[17:40] | – It can’t be this easy. – Yes, it can, Scott. | -不可能这么简单 -可能 斯科特 |
[17:43] | It can be this easy. | 可能就这么简单 |
[17:44] | -就这么简单一次 -行 | |
[17:49] | 天啊 | |
[17:53] | Or not. | 可能不简单 |
[18:08] | Nope, not easy at all. | 确实 根本不简单 |
[18:14] | Attention, all passengers, | 全体乘客注意 |
[18:16] | the train will be arriving in 12 minutes. | 列车将于12分钟后抵达 |
[18:22] | Me? | 我 |
[18:24] | You want me to stop them? | 你想让我阻止他们 |
[18:28] | You know how many there are? | 你知道这里有多少候车室吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah. A lot of them. So get going. | 知道 有很多 所以赶紧行动 |
[18:31] | There are hundreds of waiting rooms in this train station | 这个车站有成千上百间候车室 |
[18:35] | which apparently now also serves as a high school library. | 而且现在还是高中图书馆 |
[18:38] | -不可能 -我们可以试试 | |
[18:41] | Where do you get this implausible optimism? | 你这份难以置信的乐观从哪儿来的 |
[18:43] | Definitely not from my father. | 显然不是遗传的我父亲 |
[18:45] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间争论了 |
[18:46] | We need someone to just hear us. | 得找到人听到我们说话 |
[18:48] | I think we already did. | 已经找到了 |
[19:05] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:06] | – Damn! Man! – Are you okay? | -靠 兄弟 -你没事吧 |
[19:09] | I think so. I finally saw the girls’ locker room. | 应该没事 我终于见过女储物室了 |
[19:11] | It’s not that different. It’s kind of disappointing. | 别太多区别 有点失望 |
[19:14] | – What just happened? – I don’t know. I think the worlds… | -刚刚怎么了 -我不知道 我觉得两个世界 |
[19:15] | I think they’re collapsing in on each other. | 我觉得两个世界正互相瓦解 |
[19:17] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体乘客注意 |
[19:19] | The train will be arriving in 11 minutes. | 列车将于11分钟后抵达 |
[19:21] | – We gotta get back to the diverter. – Yeah. | -我们得回转向器那里去 -没错 |
[19:54] | Get behind me. They won’t take a Banshee. | 躲在我身后 他们不会带走报丧女妖 |
[19:56] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:20] | Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[20:22] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 |
[20:34] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[21:02] | Malia, go! | 玛丽亚 快跑 |
[22:19] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体乘客注意 |
[22:21] | The train will be arriving in nine minutes. | 列车将于9分钟后抵达 |
[22:43] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体乘客注意 |
[22:45] | The train will be arriving in eight minutes. | 列车将于8分钟后抵达 |
[22:51] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[23:04] | Scott, I can’t fight this guy. | 斯科特 我打不过这家伙 |
[23:30] | I didn’t say it back. | 我没有回应你 |
[23:32] | You don’t have to. | 你不必回应 |
[24:01] | They’re all sealed shut. | 门都锁死了 |
[24:07] | Bet you wouldn’t mind having a werewolf around right now… | 我想你现在不会介意身边有狼人了吧 |
[24:10] | to rip them off their hinges. | 他们可以弄断锁链 |
[24:18] | Like to have one around for another reason right now. | 现在又有理由希望身边有狼人了 |
[24:21] | Get back. | 退后 |
[24:29] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[24:39] | I gotta get me one of these. | 我自己也要配一把 |
[24:45] | Argent! | 阿金斯 |
[25:40] | – What was that for? – That was so hot. | -这是为什么 -刚刚你太帅了 |
[25:51] | I’d almost say you enjoy this, Scott. | 我得说你很享受这个过程 斯科特 |
[25:55] | The pursuit of utterly futile endeavors. | 不断徒劳地追求 |
[25:59] | Step back from the diverter. | 远离转向器 |
[26:02] | Or I’ll make you step back. | 别逼我动手 |
[26:04] | Now that’s the German way of doing things. | 这才是德国人做事的方式 |
[26:09] | You would’ve made an excellent Nazi Youth. | 你本来会成为很出色的纳粹青年 |
[26:12] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 你没听到我的话 |
[26:15] | I said step back. | 我说了退后 |
[26:20] | And maybe you didn’t hear me. | 也许你也没听到我的话 |
[26:51] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[26:55] | Stiles? Is that you? | 斯泰尔斯 是你吗 |
[26:57] | Mom? | 妈 |
[26:58] | Stiles, that’s not your mom. | 斯泰尔斯 那不是你妈 |
[27:01] | I know who it is. I know her voice. | 我知道那是谁 我记得她的声音 |
[27:02] | No, that’s the Wild Hunt. They’re tricking you. | 不 是荒野猎人在扰乱你 |
[27:05] | Stiles, please believe me. | 斯泰尔斯 请相信我 |
[27:07] | The Wild Hunt brought her back, but she’s not real. | 荒野猎人把她带回来 但她不是真的 |
[27:10] | What do you mean “Brought her back?” | 你说什么”把她带回来” |
[27:12] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[27:15] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你经历了什么 |
[27:17] | I know how much you love your father. | 我知道你多爱你父亲 |
[27:27] | But I love him more. | 但我更爱他 |
[27:37] | Okay, we need to unplug him. | 好吧 我们要帮他拔掉 |
[27:38] | We need to just get him out of this thing. | 我们要帮他脱离这个东西 |
[27:40] | I’ll start with the big one. I’ll pull it quick. | 我从大的开始 我会很快拔出 |
[27:42] | It’ll hurt, but Corey can heal. | 会受伤 但科里能自愈 |
[27:45] | No, we can’t. | 我们不能这么做 |
[27:46] | Not until Scott diverts the train. | 在斯科特让列车转向之前 |
[27:48] | If we stop the merging, Scott won’t be able to find the diverter. | 如果阻止合并 斯科特就找不到转向器了 |
[27:51] | You wanna just leave him like this? | 你要这样丢下他不管吗 |
[27:52] | We have to give Scott more time. | 我们得给斯科特多点时间 |
[27:54] | Look at him. We… We need to do something. | 看看他 我们得做点什么 |
[27:58] | Not yet… | 还不行 |
[28:03] | You have to try to save everyone. | 你得努力拯救大家 |
[28:06] | How do we save you? | 我们怎么拯救你 |
[28:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[28:14] | Even in the face of insurmountable odds. | 哪怕是几乎没有胜算 |
[28:19] | I don’t know if it’s suicide or stupidity. | 我不知道这是自杀还是愚蠢 |
[28:23] | Maybe both. | 也许都是 |
[28:25] | Either way, I’m getting to that diverter. | 不管怎样 我要找到转向器 |
[28:27] | You of all people, Scott, | 你比任何人都知道 斯科特 |
[28:29] | should know what happens to a lone wolf. | 孤狼会有什么下场 |
[28:32] | He’s not alone. | 他不是孤狼 |
[28:37] | He’s got a pack. | 他有狼群 |
[28:39] | And Theo’s not in it. | 西奥不是他的狼群 |
[28:42] | But I am. | 但我是 |
[28:43] | I’m not in the pack. | 我不是他的狼群 |
[28:45] | But no one likes a Nazi. | 但你丫纳粹赶紧滚粗 |
[29:53] | Your little friends are no match for the Wild Hunt. | 你的朋友不是荒野猎人的对手 |
[29:56] | There are too many of us and too few of you. | 你们寡不敌众 |
[30:00] | Even from the Hunt, | 就算在猎人世界 |
[30:02] | you somehow wormed your way back into his memory. | 你还是钻回他的记忆里去了 |
[30:05] | Yeah, worming is one of my skills. | 没错 钻动是我的技能之一 |
[30:07] | That thing is conjured from your dad’s pain. | 它是被你爸爸的痛苦召回的 |
[30:11] | If he remembers you, he can’t believe in her. | 如果他记起你了 他就不会相信她了 |
[30:15] | That’s why you have to go. | 所以你得离开 |
[30:21] | You shouldn’t treat your mother that way. | 你不该那么对你母亲 |
[30:24] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我的母亲 |
[31:55] | You missed your train. | 你错过了你的列车 |
[32:10] | Now! | 动手 |
[32:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:14] | I’ll heal. | 我会自愈 |
[32:16] | Promise? | 保证吗 |
[32:37] | He believes in me. | 他相信我 |
[32:40] | Dreams. So hard to kill. | 梦是很难抹去的 |
[32:43] | But not impossible. | 但不是不可能 |
[32:47] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[32:48] | Your bullets can’t hurt me. | 你的子弹伤不了我 |
[32:53] | Fire again. | 再来 |
[34:00] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[34:03] | Stop. | 站住 |
[34:05] | Zuruckkommen. | 回来 |
[34:10] | Come back and kill them. | 回来把他们杀了 |
[34:11] | Tote sie. | 杀了他们 |
[34:15] | Call your your army back. | 把你的军队叫回来 |
[34:18] | Or don’t they listen to you? | 还是他们不听你的话呢 |
[34:21] | I am your leader. | 我是你们的领导 |
[34:23] | Ich bin dein Anfuhrer! | 我是你们的领导 |
[34:25] | Obey me. | 服从我 |
[34:26] | Gehorcht mir. | 服从我 |
[34:37] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[34:43] | All of them. | 杀了他们 |
[34:44] | Tote sie. Tote sie. | 杀了他们 杀了他们 |
[34:56] | Riders don’t bow. | 骑士不会屈从 |
[34:58] | They have no leader. | 他们没有领导 |
[36:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:30] | Can you fix this? | 你可以治好吗 |
[36:31] | Oh, she knows what she’s doing. | 她知道她在做什么 |
[36:32] | Have you ever heard of the Nine Herbs? | 听过九种药草之咒吗 |
[36:35] | The nine sacred herbs of | 撒克逊人用来 |
[36:36] | the Saxons used to cure poison and infections? | 解毒和治疗传染病的九种神圣药草 |
[36:38] | Yeah, of course. | 当然听过 |
[36:40] | Did you need to know what they are, or… | 你需要知道是哪几种药草吗 |
[36:41] | No. I think I’ve got it. | 不需要 我想我凑齐了 |
[36:55] | Have a great summer, everyone. | 大家过个愉快的暑假 |
[36:56] | No. To the Seniors, I’ll see you at graduation. | 不 各位毕业生 毕业典礼见 |
[36:59] | No, no, no, no. That’s it? What? | 不不不不 就这样吗 |
[37:02] | Last day ever. | 最后一天了 |
[37:04] | Well, it just feels so anti-climactic. | 就这样结束了挺失望的 |
[37:07] | Well, there’s the whole graduation thing. | 就剩下毕业典礼了 |
[37:09] | I’ve gotta go to summer school | 我要去上暑期班 |
[37:11] | or I can’t do the whole graduation thing. | 否则我不能参加毕业典礼 |
[37:14] | Let’s do it. | 开干吧 |
[37:15] | No. Come on, wait… | 不 拜托 等等… |
[37:18] | Guys? | 各位 |
[37:22] | This can’t be it. | 这不可能 |
[37:36] | I can’t believe we’re not in high school anymore. | 不敢相信我们不是高中生了 |
[37:39] | Kind of feels like nothing’s really changed. | 感觉没有什么改变 |
[37:53] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[38:01] | Okay! So, Liam, since you’re the new Alpha… | 好吧 利亚姆 既然你是新的阿尔法狼 |
[38:03] | – I’m not an Alpha. – Right, but, you know, Alpha-in-training. | -我不是阿尔法狼 -训练中的阿尔法狼 |
[38:05] | Well, I’d have to kill an Alpha. | 我得杀了一只阿尔法狼 |
[38:07] | Liam. Since you’re taking over, | 利亚姆 既然你在接手 |
[38:09] | the most important thing you can remember | 你最重要要记得 |
[38:11] | is that Mason is always gonna be the one | 梅森总会是那个 |
[38:13] | who’s there to save your ass all the time. | 现身救你的人 |
[38:15] | Well, not all the time. | 好吧 不是总是 |
[38:16] | Most of the time though. | 大多数时候 |
[38:17] | Which is why… | 所以… |
[38:21] | I think you’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[38:23] | Uh, I don’t play baseball. | 我不打棒球 |
[38:24] | Right, neither do I. It’s… It’s not the point. | 对 我也是 这不重要 |
[38:27] | – Okay. Thanks. – Here you go. | -好吧 谢谢 -给你 |
[38:31] | Love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[38:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | I leave you with this. | 这个留给你 |
[38:38] | You know, hurt her and I’ll kill you. | 有任何损伤 我就杀了你 |
[38:41] | You sure you won’t need it? | 你确定你不需要了吗 |
[38:42] | It’s okay. Lydia’s gonna drive me down to D.C. | 没事的 莉迪亚会载我去特区 |
[38:44] | She wants to help me move into my dorm, so… | 她要帮我把东西搬进宿舍 |
[38:47] | You know she’s starting MIT as a Junior? | 你知道她要去麻省理工上大三吗 |
[38:49] | – How do you even do that? – I… She’s a genius. | -你怎么做到的 -我…她是个天才 |
[38:52] | Real question is how’d you get into UC Davis? | 我要问的是你怎么进加州大学戴维斯分校的 |
[38:55] | How did you get into George Washington? | 你怎么进华盛顿大学的 |
[38:57] | I don’t know. Uh, your dad. | 我不知道 你的爸爸 |
[38:58] | The, uh, big FBI pops made a call to the little pre-FBI program. | 你的联调局爸爸打去问了联调局预备班 |
[39:03] | Pre-FBI. | 联调局预备班 |
[39:07] | Well, I guess we’re not the same kids | 我想我们已经不是 |
[39:09] | running around the woods looking for a body. | 在树林里奔跑寻找尸体的孩子了 |
[39:10] | No, we’re not. | 不是了 |
[39:17] | You know, you can keep the Jeep. | 你把吉普车留下吧 |
[39:18] | No, I… I want you to have it. | 不 我要交给你 |
[39:25] | Stiles. These aren’t the keys to the Jeep. | 斯泰尔斯 这些不是吉普车的钥匙 |
[39:27] | Well, that’s one to your house, | 好吧 那把是你家的 |
[39:28] | another to your room, uh, it’s the master key to the school, | 还有你房间的 学校的万能钥匙 |
[39:31] | Animal Clinic, key to the Sheriff’s station. | 还有动物诊所的 警长办公室的 |
[39:34] | Just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made. | 我想你需要我复制的所有钥匙 |
[39:36] | So… | 所以… |
[39:44] | They still need us. | 他们还是需要我们 |
[39:50] | They’ll always need us. | 他们总是需要我们 |
[39:52] | And, you know, I… | 而你知道 我… |
[39:54] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[39:56] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[39:59] | I need you too. | 我也需要你 |
[40:02] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[40:07] | No, really, I need you though, uh… | 不过我还是需要你… |
[40:10] | I lost my license in the Hunt. So you have to drive. | 我的驾照遗失在荒野世界了 所以你来开 |
[40:14] | Your dad is the Sheriff. | 你爸爸是警长 |
[40:14] | I’m sure he’ll let it slide. You drive. | 我相信他会放过你 你来开 |
[40:25] | Unit Four, repeat. | 4队 重复 |
[40:26] | You’re telling me there’s a body in the woods? | 你说树林里有具尸体吗 |
[40:29] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我是那么说的 |
[40:31] | There’s a body in the woods… | 树林里有具尸体 |