时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[00:34] | I don’t really have any questions. | 我其实没什么要问的 |
[00:42] | I don’t have any questions for you either. | 我也没什么要问你的 |
[00:46] | Good. | 好 |
[00:49] | Stop! Just stop. | 住手 住手 |
[00:52] | We’re not afraid to die. | 我们不怕死 |
[00:54] | Does that go for everyone here? | 这里的人都不怕死吗 |
[00:57] | Not me. | 我怕 |
[01:01] | No death. No pain. | 别杀我 别折磨我 |
[01:04] | I’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 我就跟你说你想知道的一切 |
[01:08] | I don’t have any questions. | 我没什么要问的 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 行 |
[01:13] | Maybe you have some unfinished business with these two losers. | 也许你和那两个废物还没完事 |
[01:18] | But I’m not with them. | 但我和他们不是一伙儿的 |
[01:20] | I don’t know who they are, | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[01:22] | or what they did or what their problem is. | 也不知道他们做了什么 有什么毛病 |
[01:25] | I’m not a part of it. | 我没参与其中 |
[01:37] | That wasn’t friendly. | 这可不友好 |
[01:54] | Just do it! | 动手吧 |
[02:04] | How about you let me do the talking? | 不如你们让我来谈 |
[02:08] | You obviously have us here for a reason. | 你抓我们过来显然有原因 |
[02:17] | If you, if you tell me what you want… | 如果你告诉我你的目的… |
[02:22] | Whoa. I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[02:26] | What the hell did you two do? | 你俩到底做了什么 |
[02:31] | All right, like, can, can you just… | 好吧 你们 能否… |
[02:35] | Stop it. Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[02:43] | Fine! | 行 |
[02:59] | If we get out of this alive… | 如果我们能活着出去 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna kill you myself. | 我要亲手杀了你 |
[03:06] | And then I’m gonna… | 然后我要… |
[03:14] | So, that’s all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[03:20] | Because I’m not impressed. | 我觉得不行 |
[03:24] | What did they do? | 他们有何指示 |
[03:26] | Give you permission to shock us a little, | 允许你稍微吓唬我们 |
[03:28] | but not do any real damage? | 但不能造成实际伤害吗 |
[03:33] | They don’t trust you, Schrader. | 他们不相信你 施瑞德 |
[03:35] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是 没错 |
[03:38] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[03:42] | Weird little sadist from Eichen House. | 艾兴之屋里诡异的小虐待狂 |
[03:48] | Did they fire you? | 他们把你开除了吗 |
[03:50] | Or did you get out of there | 还是你逃出来了 |
[03:51] | before they realized you were just another psycho | 但他们还没意识到你只不过是另一个 |
[03:53] | that should’ve been locked up with the other freaks? | 本不该和其他怪胎关在一起的疯子 |
[04:03] | No, they fired you, didn’t they? | 他们开除了你 对吧 |
[04:06] | Did you get caught trying | 你又想用针 |
[04:07] | to stick helpless patients with needles again? | 戳无助的病人们时 被逮个正着 |
[04:10] | Or did they catch you trying to stick them with something else? | 还是你用”别的东西”戳病人时 被逮个正着 |
[04:17] | Looks like… | 似乎… |
[04:22] | We’ve got… | 我们分出了… |
[04:27] | a winner! | 胜负 |
[04:41] | – You just gonna leave him here? – Him and you. | -你就直接把他留在这儿吗 -他还有你 |
[04:43] | We didn’t need your help anyways. | 反正我们不用你的帮助 |
[04:45] | Come on. I want to put a couple hundred miles | 得了吧 我希望我们在黎明前 |
[04:46] | between us and this place by dawn. | 能逃到离着几百英里远的地方 |
[04:48] | You got a car? | 你有车吗 |
[04:51] | No. | 没 |
[04:53] | But he does. | 但他有 |
[04:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:58] | You’ve never seen a pack symbol before? | 你从没看过狼群记号吗 |
[05:00] | I’m not much of a pack animal. | 我不算是群居动物 |
[05:02] | – What does it mean? – They’re stacked rocks. | -什么意思 -是石堆 |
[05:04] | It’s a buddhist practice. | 一种佛教仪式 |
[05:06] | You’re part of Satomi’s pack. The buddhist werewolves. | 你们属于里美的狼群 一群佛教狼人 |
[05:08] | Satomi’s dead. We don’t have an Alpha or a pack anymore. | 里美死了 我们没有阿尔法狼 也没有狼群 |
[05:11] | Why do you care anyway? | 你操什么心 |
[05:12] | Oh, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[05:14] | But you should find Scott McCall. | 你们应该去找斯科特·麦高 |
[05:17] | He’s got a thing for taking in strays. | 他喜欢收留离群的人 |
[05:19] | – You know Scott McCall? – Do you know where he is? | -你认识斯科特·麦高吗 -你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[05:24] | I might. | 可能吧 |
[06:26] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[06:31] | Don’t move. And let me do the talking. Only me. | 别轻举妄动 让我来谈 你们别插嘴 |
[06:38] | – Theo. – Sheriff. | -西奥 -警长 |
[06:40] | What seems to be the problem here? | 这里有什么问题吗 |
[06:41] | Isn’t that usually my line? | 这不是我的台词吗 |
[06:45] | Just letting you know we don’t have a problem. | 只是想让你知道我们没有问题 |
[06:47] | Unfortunately, I think you do. | 可惜我觉得你们有 |
[06:49] | Hands above your head. All of you. | 举起手来 你们也是 |
[06:52] | You’re arresting us? For what? | 你们要逮捕我们吗 为什么 |
[06:55] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[07:09] | This is as far as I go. | 我就陪你到这里了 |
[07:11] | Should I find that disconcerting? | 我该为此感到紧张吗 |
[07:13] | Like I said, you’ll see. | 我说了 你会知道的 |
[07:16] | Am I going to need a weapon? | 我用得着武器吗 |
[07:18] | We stopped allowing them. | 我们不允许使用武器 |
[07:19] | How come? | 为什么 |
[07:20] | People use them. | 人们一直用武器 |
[07:23] | On what? | 用来干什么 |
[07:25] | Themselves. | 自相残杀 |
[07:40] | See what I mean? | 明白我说的话了吗 |
[07:46] | I feel what you mean. | 我感受到了 |
[07:47] | But it’s not real. | 但那不是真的 |
[07:52] | You think? | 那是你觉得吧 |
[07:58] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[08:03] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[08:13] | It’s not… it’s not real. | 那不是… 不是真的 |
[08:33] | How long do people usually last? | 人们通常能撑多久 |
[08:36] | No one past 30 seconds. | 没人能撑过30秒 |
[08:50] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[08:52] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[09:22] | Not… real. | 不是…真的 |
[09:34] | Doc? | 医生 |
[09:38] | Doc! | 医生 |
[09:41] | Doc? What happened? | 医生 怎么了 |
[09:44] | Did you find something? | 你有发现了吗 |
[09:47] | Something. | 有发现 |
[09:50] | What is that? | 有什么发现 |
[09:52] | Doc? | 医生 |
[09:54] | What is that? | 有什么发现 |
[10:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:04] | I had nothing to do with any of this. | 我和这些事毫无关系 |
[10:07] | Hello? Come on! | 有人吗 来人啊 |
[10:13] | Who did you kill? Was it you? | 你们杀了谁 你杀的吗 |
[10:17] | You? Both of you? Who’s the murderer? | 你吗 你俩联手吗 谁是杀人犯 |
[10:23] | All right, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[10:24] | The longer you stay quiet, the better. Right? | 你们越久不说话 就越好 对吧 |
[10:34] | But you’re here for murder. | 但你们因谋杀被捕 |
[10:37] | And they’re keeping me here, too. | 而且还连累了我 |
[10:41] | But you’re the murderers. | 但你们才是杀人犯 |
[10:43] | We’re not murderers. | 我们不是杀人犯 |
[10:44] | Jiang… | 江… |
[10:45] | If you’d been there, you’d know we didn’t have a choice. | 如果你也遇到了 就会知道我们别无选择 |
[10:48] | They came after us. | 他们追杀我们 |
[10:49] | Jiang, shut up. | 江 闭嘴 |
[11:04] | We good? | 没我的事了吧 |
[11:26] | I’m not letting them out. | 我不会放他们走的 |
[11:27] | We’ve got two bodies covered in slash marks. | 我们有两具布满砍痕的尸体 |
[11:29] | They confessed to killing two people. | 他们承认杀了两个人 |
[11:31] | – Hunters. – People, Scott. | -是猎人 -也是人 斯科特 |
[11:34] | Self-defense or not, | 无论是不是自卫 |
[11:35] | they’re still here, the other guys are dead. | 他们还是得关在这儿 其他人都死了 |
[11:37] | And there’s a process I have to follow. | 我得按流程办事 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but you know what’s happening around here. | 没错 但你知道这里发生的事情 |
[11:40] | It’s not safe for them. | 这对他们来说不安全 |
[11:41] | This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills. | 这可能是他们在比肯山最安全的地方 |
[11:44] | At least I can protect them here. | 至少这里有我能保护他们 |
[11:45] | Would Stiles think that? | 斯泰尔斯也会这么认为吗 |
[11:47] | Especially if one of your deputies is working for Gerard? | 尤其你的一位警官可能在为杰拉德做事 |
[11:50] | I’m not buying that. | 我不信 |
[11:51] | I know these deputies like the back of my hand. | 我对这些警官了如指掌 |
[11:53] | I know their famlies, their kids, their brothers and sisters. | 我认识他们的家人 孩子 兄弟姐妹 |
[11:56] | I know who they are and I trust them. | 我了解他们 也信任他们 |
[11:59] | You know who they were. | 你了解之前的他们 |
[12:00] | There’s something out there. | 现在情况不对 |
[12:01] | Everyone’s afraid. And it’s getting worse. | 大家都很害怕 情况越来越糟 |
[12:03] | Yeah, you can’t protect two werewolves from hunters | 对 如果猎人们已经渗透进来 |
[12:05] | if they’re already on the inside. | 你就没法继续保护狼人 |
[12:13] | It’s Quinn, right? | 你叫奎恩吧 |
[12:20] | You’re sure it was a deputy who shot you? | 你确定朝你开枪的是个警官吗 |
[12:23] | Absolutely, 100% sure? | 百分之百确定吗 |
[12:31] | Sign it and you’re free to go. | 签字后就可以走了 |
[12:40] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[12:43] | I saw flashing lights. | 我看到了闪光灯 |
[12:45] | A police car. | 有辆警车 |
[12:46] | I… I saw a badge, a gun, and then they shot me. | 看到了警徽 一把枪 然后他们就朝我开枪了 |
[12:52] | They shot me in the head | 他们朝我头开枪 |
[12:54] | And that’s all that I remember. | 我就只记得这个 |
[12:59] | There are a couple holes in her story. | 她说的话有很多漏洞 |
[13:00] | Maybe because there’s a hole in her head. | 或许是因为她的脑子被射了个洞 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:11] | Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out of here | 警长 得趁大家没发现江和蒂尔妮在这 |
[13:14] | before anyone realizes that they’re here. | 赶紧把他们送走 |
[13:16] | And take them where? | 带他们去哪 |
[13:17] | I can’t let them go. | 我不能让他们离开 |
[13:18] | But if you keep them here they’re… | 如果把他们留在这里 |
[13:20] | Look, if there’s a problem… | 如果有问题 |
[13:46] | Get away from the windows. Put those guns away. | 别靠近窗户 把枪收好 |
[13:49] | I’m guessing you know who’s out there. | 我猜你知道外面是谁 |
[13:52] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[13:53] | They’ll be armed to the teeth. | 他们会全副武装 |
[13:55] | Which is why I won’t be. | 所以我不会 |
[13:58] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起出去 |
[14:00] | No, you’re gonna get some deputies, check the exits, | 不 你得找些警官 检查出口 |
[14:04] | and hope we’re not completely surrounded. | 但愿我们没被彻底包围 |
[14:06] | And keep an eye out. | 保持警惕 |
[14:08] | Let’s make sure we’re all on the same side here. | 确保大家都站在同一战线 |
[14:37] | I’m gonna assume you’ve all got permits for these weapons. | 我想你们这些武器都是合法持有 |
[14:53] | Keep it holstered, Dewitte. | 别拿出枪套 德维特 |
[15:15] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[15:16] | Give him a chance. He knows what he’s doing. | 给他个机会 他有把握 |
[15:18] | I am giving him a chance. | 我就是在给他机会 |
[15:18] | He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here. | 他想说什么都可以 但我们得离开这里 |
[15:20] | How do we get Jiang and Tierney out? | 我们怎么带江和蒂尔妮出去 |
[15:22] | Screw them. It’s Stilinski’s job. | 别管了 那是斯蒂林斯的责任 |
[15:23] | But it’s our job to keep them alive. | 但我们的责任是保住他们的命 |
[15:26] | Not mine. | 与我无关 |
[15:27] | Do you want me to kill him? | 你想要我杀了他吗 |
[15:28] | No, just leave him. Can we please, just go? | 不 别管他 拜托我们走吧 |
[15:29] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪都去不了 |
[15:31] | Don’t you get it? We’re trapped. | 你没懂吗 我们被包围了 |
[15:33] | They have all of the windows and doors covered. | 每扇窗户和门都有人守着 |
[15:35] | We’re going to die in here. | 我们要死在这里了 |
[15:36] | Does someone want to kill her? | 有人想干掉她吗 |
[15:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:41] | Malia, hey. | 玛丽亚 |
[15:44] | Take a breath. You’re shaking. | 深呼吸 你在发抖 |
[15:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:48] | Guys, there’s only a dozen of them out there. We can take them. | 各位 外面就十几个人 能解决掉的 |
[15:52] | Scott, they’re the last of Satomi’s pack. | 斯科特 他们是里美最后的族群 |
[15:55] | We can’t leave them behind. | 我们不能抛下他们 |
[16:01] | Okay. We go. | 好 我们走 |
[16:05] | But Tiang and Tierney are coming with us. | 但江和蒂尔妮得跟我们一起走 |
[16:13] | Any progress? | 有进展了吗 |
[16:16] | With the math homework? | 数学作业吗 |
[16:17] | Or figuring out what came out of The Wild Hunt? | 还是查清从荒野猎区出来的东西 |
[16:20] | Hey, go back to math. | 继续做数学题吧 |
[16:22] | Figuring out stuff is my thing. | 我擅长查清问题 |
[16:25] | I need a thing, too. | 我也得有所擅长 |
[16:27] | You have the invisibility thing. That’s a good thing. | 你可以隐身 这可很厉害 |
[16:31] | I stood by and watched Liam get his ass kicked. | 我在一旁眼睁睁看着利亚姆被揍 |
[16:36] | Liam healed. | 利亚姆自愈了 |
[16:37] | You won’t. | 你不行 |
[16:42] | – What’s going on? – A war? | -你怎么了 -开战了 |
[16:45] | between supernaturals and humans. | 超自然生物和人类间的战争 |
[16:46] | And I’m pretty sure I know which side is gonna win. Mine. | 我很清楚哪一方会赢 我这方 |
[16:54] | Forget The Wild Hunt. | 别想荒野猎区了 |
[16:56] | This whole thing is about fear. | 这都是恐惧在作祟 |
[16:58] | We need to find a root cause. | 我们得找到问题的根源 |
[17:00] | What’s causing the fear. | 是什么引起的恐惧 |
[17:01] | Right. Which means the best place to start, is at the beginning. | 对 就是说应该从源头开始查 |
[17:06] | The wolves. | 狼人 |
[17:08] | You know, this kind of situation | 正是因为这类情况 |
[17:09] | is the whole reason we have a judicial system. | 我们才需要司法系统 |
[17:12] | Justice is about fairness. | 司法强调公平 |
[17:15] | There’s nothing fair about a werewolf versus a human. | 狼人对抗人类毫无公平可言 |
[17:21] | If you think it’s fair to hand two kids over to a lynch mob, | 如果你觉得把俩孩子交给行私刑的百姓是公平的 |
[17:24] | this is gonna be a pretty short conversation. | 那我们也没什么好谈的了 |
[17:31] | We’re getting you out of here. | 我们带你离开这里 |
[17:39] | What are you doing? Come on. | 你在干什么 走啊 |
[17:40] | We can hear them out there. A lot of heartbeats. | 我们听到他们在外面 有很多活人 |
[17:42] | And guns. | 还有枪 |
[17:43] | You want to be locked in a cell if they get in here, | 你们是想等他们进来把你们关起来 |
[17:46] | or do you want to come with me? | 还是想跟我走 |
[17:49] | Do you know what a subduction zone is, Sheriff? | 你知道什么叫俯冲带吗 警长 |
[17:53] | I thought you were a guidance counselor. | 你不是个指导老师吗 |
[17:55] | You teaching geology now? | 又在教地理了吗 |
[17:59] | When tectonic plates are crushing together with enormous force, | 地壳板块在巨大力量的作用下相撞时 |
[18:04] | one of two things can happen. | 会出现两种情况 |
[18:07] | Either you release the pressure with a series of small quakes | 要么通过一系列小地震释放压力 |
[18:11] | or… | 要么 |
[18:13] | you get one devastating quake that levels an entire city. | 引发一场夷平整座城市的毁灭性地震 |
[18:19] | We need to release the pressure, Sheriff. | 我们需要释放压力 警长 |
[18:23] | If by “Release the pressure”, | 如果你所谓的”释放压力” |
[18:26] | you mean murder two children, | 就是杀害两个孩子 |
[18:30] | that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[18:32] | Right now, I am the only thing | 现在只有我可以 |
[18:34] | holding this mob back from storming the station. | 让这群行私刑的百姓不攻入警察局 |
[18:41] | And at some point, they’re gonna stop listening to me. | 总有一刻 他们不会再听我的 |
[18:45] | – Do you want a bloodbath? – I’m trying to stop one. | -你想搞大屠杀吗 -我正在制止一起屠杀 |
[18:49] | All you have to do is bring them out. | 你只需要交出他们 |
[18:53] | I don’t care if they’re dead or alive. | 我不管他们是死是活 |
[19:04] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:20] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 都不准出去 |
[19:22] | I can get through them. | 我可以闯过他们 |
[19:23] | We’re not gonna fire the first shot. | 我们不能第一个挑起战事 |
[19:25] | Now, get back from the door. All of you. | 都给我从门边回来 全都回来 |
[19:27] | Parrish, get these two back in their cell. | 帕里什 把他俩关回牢里 |
[19:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:34] | She gave us till midnight. | 她说会等到午夜 |
[19:56] | We’re gonna need help eventually. | 我们还是会需要援兵的 |
[19:57] | Any help we call is gonna risk exposing Scott and the others. | 不管叫谁来帮忙 都会暴露斯科特和其他人 |
[20:01] | If they see actual werewolves, they’re not gonna be able | 如果他们看到真正的狼人 |
[20:02] | to tell the good guys from the bad. | 就分不清好坏了 |
[20:03] | If Quinn’s right about one of our deputies, | 如果奎恩说警官的事没撒谎 |
[20:06] | I’m not sure we’re gonna be able to tell either. | 那我想我们也分不清好坏 |
[20:10] | I still don’t have any service. | 我还是无服务 |
[20:12] | That’s because it’s jamming all our cell phones. | 因为他们屏蔽了我们的手机 |
[20:14] | What about the radio? | 那无限电呢 |
[20:19] | All I’m getting is static. | 只能听到静电干扰 |
[20:20] | Are they jamming that, too? | 他们连无限电也屏蔽了吗 |
[20:22] | It’s not easy to find a jammer | 能干扰执法部门信号 |
[20:23] | capable of disrupting a law enforcement transceiver. | 那种屏蔽器可不好找 |
[20:30] | Unless someone had access to it. | 除非有人有这个权限 |
[20:36] | Someone in here. | 内部人员 |
[20:43] | That can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[20:57] | Morrow. | 莫罗 |
[20:58] | Morrow! | 莫罗 |
[21:00] | Get away from the window. | 别靠近窗户 |
[21:02] | How easy is it to cut the power in a sheriff’s station? | 切断警局电源有多容易 |
[21:05] | Too easy. | 太容易了 |
[21:09] | – Throw him out. – No, you can’t. | -把他扔出去 -不行 |
[21:11] | Okay? Please don’t. She’ll know I screwed up. | 千万不要 她会知道我闯祸了 |
[21:13] | – He’s with them. – Liam. | -他跟他们是一伙的 -利亚姆 |
[21:15] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[21:16] | He’s a liar and he’s sick in the head. | 他只会撒谎 脑子也有问题 |
[21:20] | And now he’s under arrest. Lock him up. | 现在他被捕了 关起来 |
[21:40] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[21:49] | Jiang? What are you doing here? | 江 你怎么会在这里 |
[21:54] | Arrested for murder. How about you? | 因为谋杀罪被捕 你呢 |
[22:04] | Monroe’s not gonna stop. | 门罗不会收手 |
[22:05] | Nothing we say is gonna | 无论我们说什么 |
[22:06] | make them get in their cars and drive away. | 他们都不会一走了之 |
[22:08] | Those two losers killed hunters. | 这两个蠢货杀了猎人 |
[22:09] | – Who killed their pack. – So what? | -那些猎人杀了他们的族群 -那又如何 |
[22:11] | I mean, Monroe’s gonna tear | 门罗会不惜一切代价 |
[22:12] | through anything standing between her and them. | 扫清她和他们之间的任何障碍 |
[22:14] | That means you, Lydia, Malia and Scott. | 也就是你 莉迪亚 玛丽亚和斯科特 |
[22:17] | You gonna watch your friends die? | 你要看着自己的朋友送命吗 |
[22:18] | Are you gonna watch hunters murder them? | 你要看着猎人杀死他们吗 |
[22:19] | Jiang and Tierney weren’t the only ones | 除了江和蒂尔妮 |
[22:20] | that were part of Satomi’s pack. | 里美族群里还有别人 |
[22:22] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[22:23] | The hit-and-run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[22:24] | Sorry if I’m not losing sleep over some random road-kill. | 抱歉我没因为几个死于事故的路人而失眠 |
[22:26] | They were murdered. Brett and Lori. | 他们是被杀的 布雷特和洛莉 |
[22:29] | They didn’t have anything to do with this. | 他们与这一切无关 |
[22:30] | So what? You think saving those two | 那又如何 你觉得救了他们俩 |
[22:32] | is gonna make everything feel better? | 这一切就会好转吗 |
[22:36] | Your dead friends are dead | 你那些死人朋友已经死了 |
[22:38] | and they’re gonna stay dead no matter what you do… | 无论你做什么 他们还是死的… |
[22:43] | By the way, I’m still working on my anger. | 顺便说一句 我还在控制我的脾气 |
[22:47] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[22:50] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点认不出你 |
[22:53] | It’s been five years. | 五年了 |
[22:55] | A lot can change. | 很多事情都变了 |
[22:57] | I mean, the last time I saw you, you were human. | 上次见你时 你还是人类 |
[23:03] | I’m still human. | 我依旧是人类 |
[23:07] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 |
[23:10] | They killed my family. | 他们杀了我的家人 |
[23:14] | Don’t you mean your pack? | 你是说你的族群吧 |
[23:19] | Looks like I’m not the only one who’s changed. | 看来改变的不只我一个 |
[23:35] | Everyone, get down! | 大家都趴下 |
[23:56] | You’re with them. | 你跟他们是一伙的 |
[23:58] | Didn’t know it would be you. | 没想到会是你 |
[23:59] | But you’re gonna kill us anyway? | 但你还是会杀了我们 |
[24:02] | I’m going to do what I have to. | 我会做出必要的选择 |
[24:14] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[24:17] | A distraction. | 调虎离山 |
[24:21] | They said midnight! | 他们说半夜 |
[24:23] | The grenade came from in here. | 手榴弹是从里面出来的 |
[24:26] | It was one of us. | 是我们的人 |
[24:32] | Wolfsbane. He was trying to kill them. | 附子草 他想杀了他们 |
[24:36] | Scott, there’s something else you need to see. | 斯科特 你来看看这个 |
[24:43] | Show him your eyes. | 给他看你的眼睛 |
[24:45] | We never said we were innocent. | 我们从没说自己是无辜的 |
[24:47] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[24:52] | Show me! | 给我看 |
[25:08] | It’s been five days. It’d probably be in a freezer. | 已经过了五天 它可能在冰库里 |
[25:10] | Do you see a freezer? | 你看到冰库了吗 |
[25:11] | No, but I don’t smell a dead wolf either. | 没 但我也没闻到狼尸的气味 |
[25:22] | I know the sign on the door says we’re closed, | 我知道门上写了打烊 |
[25:25] | but you could have at least tried knocking. | 但你们至少可以敲个门吧 |
[25:30] | Yeah, we thought we’d just… | 是 我们就想着… |
[25:32] | Break into my clinic? | 可以直接闯进来吗 |
[25:34] | That was the idea. Yeah. | 确实是这么想的 |
[25:37] | Not saying that it was a good one. | 虽然并不是个好主意 |
[25:40] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么事要我帮忙吗 |
[25:44] | What exactly were you hoping to find? | 你们到底希望找到什么 |
[25:47] | We’re trying to figure out what’s causing everyone to freak out. | 我们想知道是什么让大家失控 |
[25:50] | You mean the creature that came out of the wild hunt. | 你们是说荒野猎区里跑出来的生物 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:53] | You think it started with the wolf. | 你们觉得是从那头狼开始的 |
[25:56] | I had that same thought. | 我也这么想 |
[25:58] | I’ve examined the wolves and the rats, | 我检查了那些狼尸和鼠尸 |
[26:00] | searching for any indication of what we’re dealing with, | 想知道我们到底面对的是什么 |
[26:02] | but I could only come up with remarkably little. | 但我的收获微乎其微 |
[26:07] | Little? As in, like, not nothing? | 微乎其微 但不是一无所获 |
[26:13] | When I couldn’t find any trace of the creature, | 我找不到那头生物的任何踪迹 |
[26:15] | I tried to learn everything I could | 于是我就开始研究 |
[26:17] | about the hellhound who imprisoned it. | 把它关起来的那只地狱恶犬 |
[26:20] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是… |
[26:25] | This drawing seems to be another dead end. | 这幅画似乎又是一个死胡同 |
[26:27] | Would the other half help? | 另一半会有帮助吗 |
[26:30] | What other half? | 什么另一半 |
[26:37] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[26:39] | They were hunters. | 他们是猎人 |
[26:40] | If I’m asking my friends to risk their lives for you, | 如果要我的朋友们为你冒生命危险 |
[26:44] | then you have to tell me the truth. | 你得先跟我说实话 |
[26:47] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[26:50] | Satomi didn’t want to fight. | 里美不想争斗 |
[26:53] | We were on the run for two days, but they were everywhere. | 我们逃跑了两天 但他们无处不在 |
[26:55] | Then it was just us hiding in the storm drain | 于是我们躲进下水道 |
[26:57] | while Satomi tried to talk to them. | 里美去跟他们交涉 |
[26:58] | But they didn’t want to talk. | 但他们不想谈 |
[27:00] | She died so we could keep running. | 她为我们争取逃跑时间而牺牲了 |
[27:01] | – And then what? – We stopped running | -后来呢 -我们不再逃跑 |
[27:05] | and we started hunting them instead. | 转而开始猎杀他们 |
[27:07] | – How? – It’s not hard to use public records | -怎么做的 -利用公共记录 |
[27:09] | to find where someone lives. All you need is a name. | 查到一个人的住所并不难 只要有名字 |
[27:11] | Were they the ones that killed Satomi? | 是不是他们杀死了里美 |
[27:12] | Or Brett and Lori? Did you see them kill anyone? | 还有布雷特和洛莉 你看到他们杀人了吗 |
[27:14] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[27:15] | It does matter. You can’t kill innocent people. | 很重要 不能滥杀无辜 |
[27:18] | They murdered our whole pack. | 他们杀了我们整个族群 |
[27:20] | You really think any of them are more innocent than us? | 你觉得他们会比我们无辜吗 |
[27:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[27:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:42] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯紧他 |
[28:01] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[28:06] | Remember what Gerard taught you. | 记住杰勒德教你的 |
[28:09] | Inhale. Breathe out slowly. | 吸气 慢慢呼气 |
[28:12] | Right before you run out of breath, pull the trigger. | 就在你几乎呼完时 扣下扳机 |
[28:14] | – Exactly. – But how am I supposed to kill one of them | -没错 -但我隔着这么远拿一把十字弓 |
[28:16] | with a crossbow from out here? | 怎么可能杀得了他们 |
[28:17] | You’re not gonna kill anyone. | 你不是要杀人 |
[28:19] | Not yet. | 至少现在不行 |
[28:20] | Then what am I doing? | 那我要干什么 |
[28:21] | Sending a message. | 传递讯息 |
[28:32] | It doesn’t change anything. | 这不会改变什么 |
[28:34] | Well, it does for me. They killed innocent people. | 对我来说不一样 他们滥杀无辜了 |
[28:37] | It doesn’t matter, Scott. | 这不重要 斯科特 |
[28:40] | Because if you find yourself fighting a war, | 因为只要在战争中 |
[28:44] | you’re gonna have to kill people. | 就得杀人 |
[28:47] | And there’s no such thing as guilty or innocent. | 有罪和清白根本不存在 |
[28:51] | There’s only the other side. | 存在的只是对立方 |
[28:53] | Sometimes wars take prisoners. | 可有些战争会有俘虏 |
[28:54] | And others take none. | 有些则不会 |
[29:18] | This is Brett’s number. | 这是布雷特的号码 |
[29:21] | They’re trying to rattle us. | 他们想让我们紧张 |
[29:25] | It’s working. | 很见效 |
[29:35] | I… I didn’t do anything. | 我…什么都没做 |
[29:36] | I… I didn’t even say anything. | 我…连话都没说 |
[29:37] | He just got up and started putting the wire around his neck. | 他就突然起身 开始用电线缠脖子 |
[29:41] | Get him down. | 把他放下来 |
[29:51] | Fifteen minutes. | 十五分钟 |
[29:52] | They’re coming to kill us in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后他们就会来杀我们 |
[29:55] | They’re coming to kill us and no one’s gonna help us. | 他们会来杀我们 没人会帮我们 |
[29:59] | We’re all dead. | 我们死定了 |
[30:03] | We’re already dead. | 我们已经死了 |
[30:07] | Deputy. | 警官 |
[30:13] | Morrow. Morrow! | 莫罗 莫罗 |
[30:16] | We’re already dead. | 我们都死了 |
[30:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:39] | I’m saving your life, dumbass. | 我在救你的命 笨蛋 |
[30:44] | Keep your head down. | 好好待着 |
[30:51] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[30:55] | That wasn’t just panic. | 那不只是恐慌 |
[31:00] | It’s in here with us. | 它就在我们身边 |
[31:06] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[31:08] | Whatever’s causing the fear. | 不管是什么造成恐惧的 |
[31:09] | The same thing that drove the wolves to kill each other. | 那也是驱使狼人互相残杀的东西 |
[31:13] | It’s here with us. | 它就在我们身边 |
[31:15] | Guys, | 各位 |
[31:16] | it’s almost midnight. We’re out of time. | 快到午夜了 我们没时间了 |
[31:19] | I’ve already got two bodies. | 已经有两具尸体了 |
[31:22] | I’m not giving Monroe two more. | 我不会再给门罗多两具 |
[31:34] | I watched two guys bring them in and tie them up. | 我看见两个人抓住他们绑了起来 |
[31:35] | Okay, but how long did they actually have Tierney and Jiang? | 蒂尔妮和江在他们手上多久了 |
[31:38] | A couple hours, maybe. | 也许几个小时吧 |
[31:42] | Did Monroe talk to them? | 门罗有跟他们说话吗 |
[31:44] | No. I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[31:46] | Just that guy from Eichen, | 就艾兴那家伙 |
[31:47] | maybe one or two other guys with shotguns. | 也许还有一两个身上有猎枪的人 |
[31:49] | I think they were waiting | 我觉得他们在等 |
[31:50] | for Monroe to do the real interrogating. | 门罗来执行审讯 |
[31:52] | So she might not have seen them. | 所以也许她没见到他们 |
[31:54] | What are you getting at, Scott? | 你在想什么 斯科特 |
[31:57] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[31:59] | I don’t think you’re gonna like it. | 我觉得你不会喜欢 |
[32:00] | If it keeps someone from getting killed, I’m pretty open. | 如果能拯救生命 我还是能接受的 |
[32:03] | Monroe said that she wanted Jiang and Tierney brought out. | 门罗说要把江和蒂尔妮带出去 |
[32:08] | Dead or alive. | 不管死活 |
[32:16] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么回事 |
[32:22] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[32:45] | I think I know what we’re dealing with. | 我知道我们面对的是什么了 |
[32:48] | It’s an ancient shape shifter. | 是一种古老的变形者 |
[32:50] | A creature of disharmony. | 一种擅长失衡的生物 |
[32:52] | It can turn neighbor against neighbor, | 能让邻居之间闹翻 |
[32:54] | sowing the seeds of discord and hate. | 播下纷争及仇恨的种子 |
[32:56] | It, it doesn’t need fangs, it doesn’t need claws. | 不用尖牙 也不用利爪 |
[32:59] | It uses something far more sinister. | 而是用更险恶的东西 |
[33:01] | – Fear. – Yes. | -恐惧 -是的 |
[33:04] | When paranoia turns to anger, anger turns to violence, | 当怀疑变成愤怒 愤怒变成暴力 |
[33:07] | entire communities tear themselves apart. | 整个社群会撕裂自己 |
[33:10] | The creature feeds off the fear and grows more powerful. | 这种生物以恐惧为食 变得越来越强大 |
[33:14] | It’s called the Anuk-ite. | 它叫做阿诺伊特 |
[33:16] | So if we know what this thing is, | 既然我们知道这是什么东西 |
[33:17] | that means that we can stop it, right? | 我们就能阻止它 对吗 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:21] | Anuk-ite is sometimes also called | 有时也称阿诺伊特为 |
[33:25] | double face or two-faces. | 双面或两面人 |
[33:28] | One’s beautiful and the other is hideous. | 一面很漂亮 另一面很丑恶 |
[33:31] | Which is why it represents disharmony and discord. | 所以才会代表失衡和纷争 |
[33:34] | Wait. So, are we looking for something that has two faces | 等下 我们要找的是有两张脸的东西 |
[33:36] | or it could be two people? | 还是两个人 |
[33:38] | Two faces may mean two creatures. | 两张脸可能是两个生物 |
[33:42] | And when they come together… | 当合体时 |
[33:50] | They’ll be unstoppable. | 就不可阻止了 |
[33:55] | Anyone think this is gonna work? | 有人觉得这能行吗 |
[33:59] | I’ll stop asking. | 我还是不要问了 |
[34:07] | They tried to run. | 他们想逃跑 |
[34:09] | And tried to take a couple of deputies with them. | 还想带上一些警官一起 |
[34:11] | Either way. You got what you wanted. | 不管怎样 你达成目的了 |
[34:15] | Let me see their faces. | 让我看看他们的脸 |
[34:37] | What’s wrong? You don’t recognize them? | 怎么了 你不认得他们吗 |
[34:40] | Show me their tattoos. | 让我看看他们的纹身 |
[34:43] | What tattoos? | 什么纹身 |
[34:46] | The pack symbol. | 他们的狼群记号 |
[34:51] | I was hoping for a fight. | 我本来想打一架 |
[34:54] | Good thing you’re not the only ones who can negotiate. | 还好不是只有你们能交涉 |
[34:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[35:04] | Making sure no one else dies tonight. | 确保今晚不会再死人 |
[35:14] | Scott, are you sure about this? | 斯科特 你确定要这么做吗 |
[35:16] | I’m not. This deal sucks. | 我不赞成 这是个糟糕的交易 |
[35:18] | But it’s the only one on the table. | 但是别无他选了 |
[35:20] | In a situation like this, | 在这种情况下 |
[35:22] | the best solution is always to de-escalate. | 最好的解决方法就是缓解局势 |
[35:24] | It’s why you called me, isn’t it? | 所以你才打给我 不是吗 |
[35:25] | To be honest, I didn’t think anyone was gonna show up. | 老实说 我没想到有人会来 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:44] | We’ll go. | 我们会离开 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | Look, I know this isn’t what you wanted, | 我知道这不是你想要的 |
[37:01] | but it’s the right decision. | 但这是正确的决定 |
[37:03] | When Stilinski called… | 斯蒂林斯打给我时… |
[37:04] | Can you hand me that shirt right there? | 可以把那边的衬衫拿给我吗 |
[37:11] | Now, you can be mad at me, | 你现在可以生我的气 |
[37:12] | but I’d rather watch you leave the state than watch you die. | 但我宁愿看你离开这个州 也不愿看你死 |
[37:15] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[37:20] | I get why you did it. | 我明白你为什么这么做 |
[37:21] | Scott, you’re not the only one who gets to protect his family. | 斯科特 不只有你要保护家庭 |
[37:28] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我在楼下等 |
[37:57] | You could’ve grabbed a bag. | 帮忙拿个包 |
[38:12] | What happened to taking the fight to them? | 不是要跟他们宣战吗 |
[38:14] | The fight included automatic weapons. | 那场战争涉及到自动武器 |
[38:16] | We can’t protect anyone if we’re dead. | 如果我们死了 就无法保护任何人 |
[38:18] | But if you leave now, | 但你如果现在走了 |
[38:19] | you’ll be handing Beacon Hills over to the hunters. | 就是把比肯山拱手让给猎人 |
[38:22] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无他选 |
[38:23] | – Says who? – Scott. | -谁说的 -斯科特 |
[38:24] | Stilinski. Everyone. | 斯蒂林斯 所有人 |
[38:27] | Okay, fine. Then let me go with you. | 好吧 那让我跟你一起走 |
[38:29] | I can figure things out. | 我可以解决问题 |
[38:30] | I can protect you. | 我可以保护你 |
[38:38] | This time, | 这一次 |
[38:41] | let me protect you. | 让我保护你 |
[39:17] | We’re there. | 我们到了 |
[39:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:46] | Nolan, I understand. | 诺兰 我明白 |
[39:48] | You feel like a failure, | 你感觉失败了 |
[39:50] | but the wolves didn’t get away. | 但狼人没有逃走 |
[39:53] | They were taken care of. | 有人处理好了 |
[40:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:04] | It’ll be easier next time. | 下次会更简单 |
[40:11] | Unless you think | 除非你觉得 |
[40:12] | I need to worry about this happening again. | 我要担心这件事还会再发生 |
[40:15] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[40:18] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[40:22] | But I’m going to need you to prove it. | 但我需要你证明 |
[40:38] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[40:41] | You’re not doing anything. | 你什么也没做 |
[40:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | I mean, you’re not doing your math problem. | 我是说你没在做你的数学题目 |
[40:51] | Yeah, that, too. | 对 这个也是 |
[41:31] | You told me you were leaving. | 你之前说你要走了 |
[41:33] | I had to. | 被逼无奈 |
[41:34] | You lied. | 你说谎了 |
[41:36] | We all did. | 我们都说了谎 |
[41:45] | So this was the plan all along? | 所以这是计划好了的吗 |
[41:48] | Sorry, Mason. | 抱歉 梅森 |
[41:50] | My dad had to believe we left Beacon Hills. | 得让我爸爸相信我们离开比肯山了 |
[41:52] | Everyone has to believe it. | 要让所有人都要相信 |
[41:57] | Then what happens next? | 那么接下来怎么做 |
[42:00] | We fight back now, right? | 我们现在要反击 对吧 |
[42:02] | What did you think we were gonna do? | 你觉得我们要怎么做 |
[42:08] | Run? | 逃跑吗 |