时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:35] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[02:42] | Eddie! Wake up, you asshole. | 艾迪 醒醒 你个混蛋 |
[02:48] | Come on, man, it’s fucking pouring out here. | 拜托 外面下着瓢泼大雨呢 |
[02:53] | – All right, all right, all right! – Open up! | -好了 好了 -开门 |
[02:55] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[02:58] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[02:59] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[03:04] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[03:08] | What did you do with the epoxy I brought over? | 你把我带来的环氧树脂弄哪去了 |
[03:09] | You got to coat the roof, it’ll stop this shit. | 你得给屋顶涂上涂层 就不漏了 |
[03:11] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好啊 我会的 |
[03:14] | You got to put it on when it’s dry, you lazy fuck. | 你得趁干的时候涂 你个懒鬼 |
[03:17] | All right. | 好 |
[03:19] | Jesus, it stinks in here. | 天呐 这里臭死了 |
[03:25] | Are you up for this? | 你能不能干 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause Sam didn’t want to use you, | 萨姆可不想用你 |
[03:29] | but I told him, “Hey, don’t worry about Eddie, | 但我跟他说”别担心艾迪 |
[03:30] | he’s sober now,” And fucking look at you. | 他现在戒酒了” 看你啊 |
[03:33] | When was I sober? | 我什么时候戒酒了 |
[03:34] | I fucking lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[03:37] | Eddie, this is important. | 艾迪 这事很要紧 |
[03:40] | I’m trying to help you. Help both of us. | 我是想帮你 帮我们俩人 |
[03:54] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[03:58] | Put it on before you get there. | 到那里之前就戴好 |
[04:00] | Lot of fucking cameras around. | 那里的监控很多 |
[04:05] | Just the three of us? | 就我们三个吗 |
[04:09] | You screw this up, | 你搞砸了 |
[04:11] | Sam will fuck both of us. You understand? | 萨姆会灭了我们俩的 明白吗 |
[04:16] | I got it. | 我行的 |
[04:25] | Good night. | 再见 |
[05:21] | I tossed it, back in Oakland. | 我丢掉了 在奥克兰的时候 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[05:25] | The pot you’re looking for. | 你在找的大麻 |
[05:26] | That’s not what I’m looking for. | 我不是在找那个 |
[05:31] | You know, fuck you for going through my stuff. | 你凭什么翻我的东西 |
[05:36] | Those boxes travelled cross-country. | 那箱子得在国内运输的 |
[05:38] | I don’t know what happens in moving vans, | 我又不知道在搬家车里会发生什么 |
[05:40] | what the laws are state to state. | 还有各州间法律有什么差别 |
[05:41] | There could be sniffing dogs. | 说不定会有缉毒犬呢 |
[05:43] | Yeah, see, they don’t do that, | 但没人那么做 |
[05:44] | because no one cares but you. | 因为只有你才在乎这个 |
[05:46] | Yeah, well, it got dumped in Oakland, so, there. | 反正我丢在奥克兰了 |
[05:50] | Your grandmother’s making breakfast. | 你奶奶在做早餐 |
[05:52] | Be nice, take a few bites, | 好好的 吃几口 |
[05:55] | go easy on the “Fucks.” | 别一个劲爆粗口 |
[06:08] | President Trump continues to attack the U.S. intelligence community, | 特朗普总统继续攻击美国情报部门 |
[06:12] | continues to push an unproven deep state conspiracy, | 继续坚持一个未经证实的惊天国家阴谋 |
[06:16] | one that his own secretary of state says is not true, all right? | 尽管他自己的国务卿都否认了 |
[06:21] | The idea that there are these forces in government | 政府里有势力 |
[06:24] | that are out just to sabotage him. | 在不惜一切地拆他的台 |
[06:31] | Still raining? | 还在下雨吗 |
[06:32] | Nah. | 没了 |
[06:36] | I was thinking pasta tonight. It’s easy. | 我想今晚吃意面 好做 |
[06:39] | Someone’s gluten-free. | 有人只吃无谷蛋白 |
[06:40] | Rita or Mark? I can’t remember. | 丽塔还是马克 我记不清了 |
[07:12] | Negative. | 没有 |
[07:21] | President Trump faces criticism after proposing new regulations | 特朗普总统提出新规 允许在边境无限期地 |
[07:25] | allowing the detention of minors at the border indefinitely. | 拘留未成年人 目前他正因此而遭到指责 |
[07:27] | We have to, uh, have a very tough policy, | 我们得有个强硬的政策 |
[07:30] | otherwise you have millions and millions of people | 不然就会有数不清的人 |
[07:32] | pouring into our country. | 蜂拥进入我们的国家 |
[07:33] | What’s going on in Trump America? | 特朗普的美国有什么新闻 |
[07:34] | – Sarah Huckabee resigned. – Really? | -萨拉·卡赫比辞职了 -真的吗 |
[07:37] | No, but there was another shooting. | 假的 不过又发生枪击事件了 |
[07:39] | Dallas. Two dead, 18 injured. | 在达拉斯 2死18伤 |
[07:41] | A protest outside city hall is scheduled for tomorrow… | 明天在市政厅外会有一场抗议活动 |
[07:44] | – I think Lance and Harry drink Merlot. – I’ll pick some up. | -兰斯和哈里应该是喝梅乐酒的 -我会去买 |
[07:48] | Are you coming with me tomorrow? | 你明天跟我一起去吗 |
[07:49] | Of course I’m coming. | 当然 |
[07:54] | Would a baby really be so bad? | 要个孩子真有这么糟吗 |
[07:58] | It’s… | 这… |
[08:00] | not exactly a kid-friendly environment right now. | 现在的环境对孩子不友好 |
[08:03] | It’s never gonna be. | 永远不会友好的 |
[08:09] | I was late this month. | 我这个月的经期推迟了 |
[08:11] | I messed up with my pill, so I took a test just to make sure. | 我把药弄混了 所以我做了测试确定一下 |
[08:15] | That’s it. Okay? | 仅此而已 好吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah, but we’re in a good place with work. | 好的 但我们现在事业稳定了 |
[08:20] | The plan was to start a family by now. | 原计划就是到现在应该组建一个家庭了 |
[08:23] | Actually, the plan was marriage first, then babies. | 其实 计划是先结婚 然后再要孩子 |
[08:25] | Well, let’s get to it. | 那我们就行动吧 |
[08:26] | We can fly to Vegas this weekend, have lots of sex, gamble. | 我们这周末可以飞去赌城 疯狂做爱 赌博 |
[08:29] | I’m walking out the door. | 我要出门了 |
[08:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:45] | Need some help with that? | 要帮忙吗 |
[08:47] | Uh, no. The damage is done. | 不用 损失已经造成了 |
[08:52] | Your grandmother’s making eggs. | 你奶奶在做鸡蛋 |
[08:53] | I am making an effort. | 我在努力 |
[08:56] | Not really sure if they’re eggs. | 不太确定到底算不算是鸡蛋 |
[08:58] | Kayla. Sit, eat something. | 凯拉 坐下 吃点东西 |
[09:03] | Don’t you look nice? | 你真美 |
[09:06] | Very sexy. | 非常性感 |
[09:09] | I was slutty when I was your age, too. | 我在你这个年纪也挺放荡的 |
[09:11] | – Mom. – Well, I was. | -妈 -是真的啊 |
[09:13] | Well, let’s not talk about it. | 别说这个了 |
[09:14] | The Powell women were not meant for the kitchen. | 鲍威尔家的女人可不是进厨房的命 |
[09:16] | Mom, stop. | 妈 别说了 |
[09:21] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[09:24] | I’m not much of a breakfast eater, | 我不太习惯吃早餐 |
[09:26] | G-Grandmother. | 奶 奶奶 |
[09:29] | I don’t have to make it again, | 我可以不做的 |
[09:30] | and if “Grandmother” is as hard to say as it is to hear, | 要是”奶奶”这么难叫出口 我听着也不习惯 |
[09:33] | you can call me Colleen. | 你直接叫我科琳吧 |
[09:35] | Hey, you got everything you need for school? | 上学的东西都准备好了吗 |
[09:38] | The lady in the office has my… | 办公室那位女士有我的… |
[09:39] | Yeah, I’ve got it covered. | 我都搞定了 |
[09:41] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[09:45] | Thank you for breakfast. | 谢谢你的早餐 |
[09:51] | Do you have a raincoat? | 你有雨衣吗 |
[09:52] | No, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[09:54] | It’s wet out there. | 外面很湿 |
[09:56] | No, no, no, wait, wait. Wait a minute. | 不不 等等 等一下 |
[09:58] | I’ve got a slicker here, somewhere. Oh, there. | 我这有件雨衣 找到了 |
[10:02] | Here, you can wear this. | 给 你可以穿 |
[10:06] | It may rain later. | 一会可能会下雨 |
[10:10] | I’ll be okay. Thanks, anyway. | 不用 谢了 |
[10:29] | You just getting in? | 你才回来吗 |
[10:30] | How late you go? | 你什么时候走到 |
[10:33] | I worked the after-party, | 我在第二个派对上工作 |
[10:34] | and then I stayed for the after-after. | 然后在第三个派对上玩 |
[10:36] | Rent’s due. We got to pay it this week. | 该交房租了 这周必须交 |
[10:38] | The landlady witch woman chased me down the hall yesterday. | 昨天包租女巫婆在走廊上追着我要房租 |
[10:41] | Yeah, we got to pay it. She’s into that voodoo shit. | 是啊 我们能得交钱 她信伏都教的 |
[10:44] | She’ll curse our asses. | 会咒我们 |
[10:45] | I don’t need any more curses. | 我可不想再碰上诅咒了 |
[10:47] | I need sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[10:56] | Come on, burn it out. Three more. | 来吧 加把劲 再做三个 |
[11:01] | So, you guys are really done? | 你俩真的结束了 |
[11:04] | Ha, it’s official. He took his PlayStation. | 是啊 他把PS游戏机都带走了 |
[11:07] | I thought you guys were doing okay. | 我以为你们感情不错 |
[11:09] | He was too well-adjusted for me. | 他对我来说太正常 |
[11:11] | I need broken and damaged. | 我需要受伤的男人 |
[11:14] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[11:15] | We’re damaged enough. | 我们自己已经受够伤了 |
[11:17] | I’m joking. Come on. Planks. | 我开玩笑 来吧 做平板支撑 |
[11:20] | Well, you know, it took me three years | 你知道吗 我花了三年时间 |
[11:22] | before I could navigate dating. | 才搞清楚该怎么约会 |
[11:26] | What’s your therapist say? | 你的心理医生怎么说 |
[11:29] | I took a break. | 我暂时不去了 |
[11:30] | It was just too hard to schedule, | 太忙没时间啊 |
[11:32] | and now I have to refile my paperwork. | 现在我还得重新提交文件 |
[11:35] | and you know the V.A. Center. | 你知道退伍军人中心的德性 |
[11:37] | They don’t make it easy. | 他们可不让你好过 |
[11:39] | I still go once a week. | 我还是每周去一回 |
[11:40] | It’s only been two years, Hannah. | 已经两年了 汉娜 |
[11:42] | Lift up, straighten your back. | 撑好了 身体挺直 |
[11:51] | I was there. | 我也在 |
[11:53] | The two tours we did together. | 我们一起派驻的那两趟 |
[11:57] | You know I know. | 你知道我知道 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | I’ll call the V.A. Today. | 我今天给中心打电话 |
[12:43] | You new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:45] | – I’m Ethan. – Kayla. | -我叫伊森 -凯拉 |
[12:47] | You live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[12:48] | Just moved here, from California. | 刚从加州搬来 |
[12:50] | I got a bad mental image of California. | 我对加州印象不好 |
[12:53] | Cousin lives there. | 有亲戚住那 |
[12:54] | Says it’s all fires, mudslides and fucked-up people. | 说都是火灾 泥石流和废物 |
[12:57] | Sounds like your cousin’s from L.A. | 听起来你亲戚住在洛杉矶 |
[12:59] | I’m from the Bay Area, where we look down on L.A. | 我来自湾区 我们那的人看不起洛杉矶 |
[13:03] | I look down on my cousin. | 我看不起我亲戚 |
[13:07] | I’m Ethan. | 我叫伊森 |
[13:09] | I know. You said that already. | 我知道 你刚才说过了 |
[13:25] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪来的 |
[13:27] | You. It’s… | 你… |
[13:29] | This. You make a great first impression. | 这个 你给人留下的第一印象很棒 |
[13:32] | I’m sitting next to you. | 我要坐在你旁边 |
[13:33] | – Watch out. This one bites. – It’s okay. | -小心 她会咬人的 -没事 |
[13:36] | – I bite back. – He’s a tool. | -我会咬回去的 -他是个混蛋 |
[13:38] | You’re correct– I have a big tool. | 你说得对 我有个大家伙 |
[13:40] | I’m Laney. | 我是雷妮 |
[13:58] | – Hey, guys, how are you? – Hello. | -伙计们 好吗 -你好 |
[14:03] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[14:05] | Hey, pal. | 你好 哥们儿 |
[14:06] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 兄弟 |
[14:08] | – God, it’s good to see you. – You too. | -老天啊 见到你真是太好了 -彼此彼此 |
[14:10] | So, I want to go with a daily menu. | 我想先从每日菜单开始 |
[14:14] | Try out some new fare, and then, from that, | 尝试些新的菜品 然后呢 |
[14:16] | we can cull a more permanent one. | 我们可以从中筛选出稳定的菜肴 |
[14:18] | Duck with chicory confit. Jesus, that sounds good. | 菊苣脆皮鸭 这听着真不错 |
[14:22] | Jordan, um… | 乔丹 |
[14:24] | thank you for this job. | 谢谢你给我这份工作 |
[14:27] | You’re helping me out more than you know. | 你不知道这帮了我多大的一个忙 |
[14:32] | What’s it been, a year now? | 有多久了 一年了吧 |
[14:35] | 14 months. | 十四个月 |
[14:38] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来这 |
[14:40] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[14:42] | Hey, Katrina. | 卡特里娜 |
[14:43] | I want you to meet | 我来给你介绍一下 |
[14:44] | one of my oldest friends | 我最老的朋友之一 |
[14:46] | and the most amazing chef on the planet, | 同时也是本星球上最不可思议的主厨 |
[14:48] | Tim Powell. | 蒂姆·鲍威尔 |
[14:48] | Tim, this is Katrina Thorn. | 蒂姆 这是卡特里娜·索恩 |
[14:50] | Thank you for not overselling it. Hi there. | 谢谢你说得还不太过分 你好 |
[14:52] | I stole Tim from a three-star | 我从加利福尼亚一家米其林三星餐厅 |
[14:53] | Michelin restaurant out in California. | 把蒂姆挖过来的 |
[14:55] | It’s a pleasure. And welcome. | 很高兴 欢迎 |
[14:57] | I look forward to eating your food. | 期待着品尝你的美食 |
[14:59] | Katrina’s the hotel’s GM. | 卡特里娜是酒店的总经理 |
[15:00] | So if you have any problems | 所以如果你发现客房服务人员或者 |
[15:02] | with the room service staff or anything, | 其它任何问题 |
[15:03] | it’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[15:05] | Good to know. | 这个信息很有用 |
[15:06] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[15:17] | So, um, how’s the restaurant? | 那么 餐厅怎么样 |
[15:19] | It’s been up and down. | 时好时坏吧 |
[15:21] | I brought in a new chef. | 我刚找了一个新的主厨 |
[15:22] | He’s an old friend of mine. | 是我的一位老朋友 |
[15:24] | I’m hoping that it helps with the down part. | 希望能对低谷中的餐厅有所帮助 |
[15:26] | It’s a hard year for nonprofit. | 对于非营利组织来说是困难的一年 |
[15:27] | Fundraising is down. Rage America, no one cares. | 募资减少 愤怒的美国 人们变得冷漠 |
[15:30] | Will you be at the protest tomorrow? | 明天的抗议你会去吗 |
[15:31] | I will be there. Will you be there? | 我会去 你呢 |
[15:33] | Uh, Harry’s coming, and I’m bringing my students. | 哈里会去 我还会带上我的学生们 |
[15:34] | It’s ridiculous! It costs taxpayers $3.6 million | 这太荒唐了 每次特朗普去海湖庄园 |
[15:38] | every time Trump goes to Mar-a-Lago to golf. | 打高尔夫 都要花纳税人三百六十万美元 |
[15:40] | – I wish they would indict him already, right? – Yes. | -我真希望他们赶紧起诉他 -没错 |
[15:42] | Can we please not ruin another dinner talking about Trump? | 我们可以不谈特朗普了吗 |
[15:45] | Oh, my gosh, don’t silence our guests, honey. | 天啊 就让他们说嘛 亲爱的 |
[15:47] | If they need to vent, this is a safe space. | 如果他们想发泄一下 这就是安全的地方 |
[15:49] | – No, it’s not. – Thank you. | -不 才不是 -真贴心 |
[15:51] | I hate liberals. | 我讨厌自由党人士 |
[15:52] | – You’re a liberal! – Yeah, I’m self-loathing. | -你自己就是啊 -是 所以我讨厌自己 |
[15:55] | I blame CNN. | 都怪CNN |
[15:59] | Well, I blame you, Mark. | 我觉得怪你 马克 |
[16:00] | Ah, yeah, Mark, this is all your fault. | 对 马克 都怪你 |
[16:02] | Here it comes, here it comes. | 快看 快看 |
[16:04] | And he poops, and he scores! | 他拉屎了 成功了 |
[16:07] | – That’s adorable. – Proud moment. | -太可爱了 -历史性时刻 |
[16:10] | Potty pooping is a big deal. | 用便盆拉屎可不是容易的事 |
[16:11] | He’s very advanced for his age. | 他比同龄的厉害多了 |
[16:13] | Go ahead and laugh, Jordan, ’cause you and Beth are next. | 你就笑吧 乔丹 快轮到你跟贝丝了 |
[16:17] | Uh, yeah | 是啊 |
[16:18] | The joy and the pain. | 有苦有乐 |
[16:20] | Who wants more wine? | 谁还要添酒 |
[16:21] | No, high school is like another world here. | 不 这里的高中就像另一个世界 |
[16:24] | There’s no campus, just a sidewalk, | 校园都没有 只有人行道 |
[16:27] | and then you have to take an escalator to get to class. | 然后你还要搭自动扶梯去上课 |
[16:30] | Okay, well, don’t be so down on New York. | 好啦 别对纽约那么失望 |
[16:33] | It’s the greatest city in the world. | 那可是世界上最棒的城市 |
[16:35] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[16:37] | Expedia. | 智游网[旅游网站] |
[16:39] | Hamilton? | 又或者是《汉密尔顿》 |
[16:41] | I’m just trying to stay positive, Kayla. | 我就是想让你乐观点 凯拉 |
[16:44] | Have you met any friends? Hot guys? | 有没有认识些朋友 帅哥什么的 |
[16:49] | You got to give it time. | 慢慢来吧 |
[16:52] | Come on, Tisha, let’s go. | 好啦 蒂莎 走吧 |
[16:54] | listen, uh, I got to go, okay? | 好了 我要挂了 好吗 |
[16:55] | – But I love you. Smooches. – Okay, I miss you. | -我爱你 亲一个 -好 想你哦 |
[16:58] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:39] | Did she say how it went today? | 她有说今天过得怎么样吗 |
[17:40] | She did. She said it was, | 说了 她就说 |
[17:43] | … “Whatever.” | …”就那样” |
[17:45] | How was work? | 工作怎么样了 |
[17:46] | It was good, good. | 还不错 |
[17:48] | I think it’s gonna work out. | 我觉得能长做 |
[17:51] | I’m gonna grab this. | 我先收一下这个 |
[18:13] | It was a good evening. | 真是个美好的晚上 |
[18:15] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[18:17] | More horny. | 被你迷倒多一点 |
[18:20] | Drunk and horny. | 醉意加性欲 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:24] | Well, the kitchen comes first. | 先清理厨房 |
[18:32] | Did you see Lance and Harry’s video of little Harry pooping? | 你有看兰斯和哈里的小宝贝拉屎视频吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 没有 |
[18:36] | That kid… is freakin’ adorable. | 那孩子真的太可爱了 |
[18:39] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:42] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[18:44] | This morning is what… I know where you’re going with this. | 今早是… 我知道你什么意思 |
[18:53] | I don’t understand, is all. | 我只是不明白 |
[18:55] | The plan was to get married last year and be pregnant this year. | 计划是去年结婚 今年怀孕 |
[18:58] | That was the plan. | 计划原本是这样 |
[18:59] | – Plans change. – Well, can we talk about a new plan? | -计划会变 -那我们能谈谈新计划吗 |
[19:01] | Why do we have to have a plan? | 我们为什么一定要有计划呢 |
[19:02] | It’s called “Family planning.” | 那叫做家庭规划 |
[19:03] | – What’s the hurry? – What are we waiting for? | -急什么呢 -我们还在等什么 |
[19:08] | It’s still what you want, right? | 你没改变主意吧 |
[19:13] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:18] | I don’t know anymore. | 我已经不知道了 |
[19:21] | You don’t know, or you do know and you don’t want to say? | 你不知道 还是你知道却不想说 |
[19:27] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[19:31] | I don’t think there will ever be a time for children. | 我认为永远不会有适合孩子生存的时代了 |
[19:39] | The world may not be perfect, | 世界也许并不完美 |
[19:40] | – but we’re far from the apocalypse. – Are we? | -但我们离世界末日还远着呢 -是吗 |
[19:42] | Because I think we’re in the middle of it. | 因为我觉得我们就处在末日正当中 |
[19:43] | We just can’t see it | 我们只是看不到 |
[19:44] | because we’re too busy normalizing the daily insanity. | 因为我们把日常的疯狂当做正常 |
[19:46] | Okay, yeah, it’s a crazy time, but it’ll get better. | 现在虽然是不安时期 但是会变得更美好的 |
[19:49] | Look, you’re the one that quotes Gandhi all the time. | 你一直喜欢引用甘地的名言 |
[19:51] | Be the change, right? | 先变其身不是吗 |
[19:51] | You must be the change you want to see in the world. | 欲变其世 先变其身 |
[19:52] | I don’t think he applies anymore. | 我觉得他的话已经不适用了 |
[19:53] | You’re starting to scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
[19:55] | Do you know what I did today at work? | 你知道我今天上班时做了什么 |
[19:56] | – No. – We had a practice drill. | -不知道 -我们做了演习 |
[19:58] | Not a-not a fire drill, but a terror drill. | 不是消防演习 而是反恐演习 |
[20:01] | What to do if a shooter comes into the office | 如果枪手走进办公室 开始用枪打人 |
[20:02] | and starts blowing people away. | 我们该如何应对 |
[20:04] | Do you run, find a stairwell, | 你会逃跑 找楼梯间 |
[20:06] | barricade yourself in your office? | 还是把自己关在办公室里 |
[20:07] | That’s what I did today at work. | 这就是我今天上班做的事 |
[20:11] | You barricade yourself in, right? | 你把自己关在办公室里是吧 |
[20:16] | – Why are you making fun of me? – I’m not making fun of you. | -你为什么要取笑我 -我没有取笑你 |
[20:18] | I’m just trying to being some levity to this conversation. | 我只是想让我们的谈话轻松一点 |
[20:20] | The world is falling apart around us. | 我们周围的世界正在分崩离析 |
[20:24] | Terrorism is not going away. | 恐怖行动是不会消失的 |
[20:25] | There’s just gonna be more guns and-and more mass shootings | 只会有更多的枪支和大规模枪击事件 |
[20:28] | and I am not bringing a child into this world | 我不要把孩子带到这个世界来 |
[20:31] | – so it can be shot dead in a classroom. – Beth. | -然后却在教室里中枪而死 -贝丝 |
[20:34] | Don’t look at me like I am crazy. | 别这么看我 好像我有病似的 |
[20:36] | – I am very sane. – I don’t think you’re crazy. | -我神志清醒 -我没觉得你有病 |
[20:37] | This is our reality, Jordan. This is our reality. | 这就是现实 乔丹 现实就是这样 |
[20:39] | But I do think that there is something else going on here. | 但是我觉得你还有别的事 |
[20:42] | Okay? And if you’re having second thoughts about us, | 如果你对我们俩的关系有了别的想法 |
[20:45] | – you have to let me know. – You think I’m having cold feet? | -你要告诉我 -你觉得我反悔了吗 |
[20:46] | That’s exactly what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[20:48] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[20:49] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不明白 |
[20:53] | It’s not responsible to bring a child into this world. | 把孩子带到这个世界上是不负责任的行为 |
[20:56] | Then let’s adopt. | 那就领养吧 |
[20:57] | I’m happy to have that conversation, but we’re not. | 我很乐意和你谈领养的事 但是现在不谈 |
[21:00] | We’re having this one. | 我们要先谈这个问题 |
[21:01] | So, yes, I do think that there’s something else going on. | 没错 我是觉得你还有别的事 |
[21:03] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[21:04] | No, don’t do that. Don’t do… | 不 别走 别 |
[21:05] | You can’t keep walking away from this conversation! | 你不能一直回避这个话题 |
[21:29] | I love you, Beth. | 我爱你 贝丝 |
[21:33] | But if you don’t want to marry me, you got to let me know. | 但如果你不想嫁给我 你得让我知道 |
[21:38] | Because everything I’m doing– | 因为我所做的所有事 |
[21:40] | everything I am working for– is moving toward that. | 我做的所有努力 都是为了这个 |
[21:50] | I wish I didn’t feel this way. | 我也希望我能不这样想 |
[21:53] | I wish I didn’t hate this world so much. | 我也希望我没有那么恨这个世界 |
[22:21] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[22:23] | Over here. | 这边 |
[22:27] | Hi, cutie. | 小可爱 |
[22:56] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[22:58] | Club of the Moment. | 及时行乐俱乐部 |
[23:00] | You like? | 喜欢吗 |
[23:02] | I like. | 喜欢 |
[23:13] | Do you have cool parents? | 你父母很酷吗 |
[23:14] | Like, will you get in trouble if you go home wasted? | 比如 你要是喝醉了 回家会不会有麻烦 |
[23:17] | Uh, it’s just my dad, and no, he’s not cool, | 就只有我爸 而且他一点都不酷 |
[23:20] | and yes, I will get in trouble. | 所以是的 我会有麻烦 |
[23:21] | What’ll it be, ladies? | 女士们 你们想要什么 |
[23:23] | Hey, Eddie, can we get two tequilas with a special twist. | 艾迪 能给我们来两杯特调龙舌兰吗 |
[23:27] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[23:29] | You gonna get in trouble? | 会有麻烦吗 |
[23:31] | I’m always in trouble. | 我总是麻烦不断 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:39] | Do you like Molly? | 你喜欢莫莉[摇头丸]吗 |
[23:41] | She is my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[23:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:05] | He’s hot. | 他很性感 |
[24:09] | I’m out. You closing? | 我要走了吧 你呢 |
[24:11] | No, money sucks tonight. | 还没 今晚没赚几个钱 |
[24:13] | Too many straight people. | 都是些直男 |
[24:15] | Got a friend in from out of town. | 有个外地来的朋友 |
[24:17] | Party at his hotel. | 在他的酒店开派对 |
[24:19] | Who’s the friend? | 这朋友是谁 |
[24:20] | Okay, not exactly a friend. | 好吧 也不算是朋友 |
[24:22] | Guy I hooked up with a couple of times. He’s cool. | 就是跟我玩过几次的一个家伙 他很酷 |
[24:25] | It’s nearby. | 地方就在附近 |
[24:28] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 我们去玩 |
[26:33] | I’m Nick. | 我叫尼克 |
[26:38] | Hi, Nick. | 尼克 |
[27:18] | Dan. | 丹 |
[27:21] | Long time no see. | 好久没见 |
[27:23] | Hi. I’m Dan. | 你好 我是丹 |
[27:24] | Gabe. Nice to meet you. | 盖布 很高兴见到你 |
[27:27] | You said party. | 你说有聚会来着 |
[27:28] | Where’s the party? | 在哪儿呢 |
[27:30] | You’re the party. | 你们来了就有了 |
[27:33] | I see you catered. | 你还自备餐点啊 |
[27:34] | Help yourself. | 请便 |
[27:36] | Can I get you a drink? | 要给你拿杯喝的吗 |
[27:39] | We staying? | 我们要留下 |
[27:42] | For a few. | 就一会儿 |
[27:44] | Whatever you’re drinking. | 来一杯你喝的 |
[28:11] | It’s a work in progress. | 房间还在整理 |
[28:14] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[28:20] | Can I get you a drink? | 要来一杯吗 |
[29:16] | Whoa, easy. | 悠着点 |
[29:59] | Uh, you’re with Billy. | 你是比利的人了 |
[30:01] | Oh, he’s okay with it. | 他没关系的 |
[30:02] | Uh, he’s my roommate, and I’m… | 可他是我室友 我 |
[30:05] | I’m fucked up. | 我真是个烂人 |
[30:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. | 别急呀 悠着点 |
[30:13] | I got to pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[30:24] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你在干吗 -什么 |
[30:25] | Are you taking his money? No, put that back. | 你在偷他的钱吗 你不能这样 放回去 |
[30:27] | I only took a little bit. It’s fucking rent, Gabe. | 我只拿一点点 交该死的房租的 盖布 |
[30:29] | What’s going on? | 这是干吗呢 |
[30:33] | – Damn it, Billy, why’d you do that? – Shut up. | -糟了 比利 你怎么能那样 -闭嘴 |
[30:34] | Fuck. He took my money. | 我操 他偷了我的钱 |
[30:36] | – Just give it back. – You take my money? | -快还回去 -是你拿了我的钱吗 |
[30:37] | – Billy, just give it back to him. – Shut up. Shut up. | -比利 还给他 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[30:39] | God, where the fuck’s my money? | 我的钱他妈在哪儿 |
[30:40] | – Where’s my fucking money? – No, it was just… | -我的钱呢 -不 我只是 |
[30:42] | – Dan, it’s okay! – Shut up! | -丹 没事的 -闭嘴 |
[30:43] | – Give it back to him! – What the fuck is… | -把钱还他 -你他妈的 |
[30:44] | Let him… let him give it back to you. | 让他 让他还给你就是了 |
[30:46] | Let him go. Dan, let him go. | 放开他 丹 放开他 |
[30:48] | Let him… let him go! | 放开 放开他 |
[30:50] | Chill out! | 冷静一点 |
[30:54] | Dude, I am so sorry. | 伙计 我很抱歉 |
[30:55] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[30:57] | – Dan? – Oh, God. | -丹 -我的天哪 |
[30:59] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[31:04] | Call downstairs. We need a doctor, an ambulance. | 给楼下打电话 我们需要医生和救护车 |
[31:07] | Call for help! | 快打电话叫人帮忙 |
[31:10] | Goddamn it, Billy. | 该死 比利 |
[31:22] | Pick up. | 快接电话 |
[31:25] | Billy? Billy? | 比利 比利 |
[31:29] | Billy! | 比利 |
[31:33] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:34] | You had me so scared. | 你真是吓死我了 |
[31:46] | Dan? | 丹 |
[31:47] | Dan? Dan! | 丹 丹 |
[31:49] | No. No, no, no, no, no! No, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[31:53] | …just a thin line of icing, | 只用一层薄薄的糖霜 |
[31:54] | which is great for attaching the roof, as you can see. | 适合用于连接屋顶 正如你所见 |
[31:57] | Um, now, once you have the sides of the gingerbread house | 当你把姜饼屋的边角 |
[32:00] | securely attached, that’s when the real fun can begin. | 都固定好时 好戏就要开场了 |
[32:03] | I like taking a number 46 basketweave tip | 我喜欢用46号竹篮纹裱花嘴 |
[32:06] | for this next part, because… | 来完成下一个步骤 因为 |
[32:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:40] | So can I get you a drink or something? | 你要喝一杯吗 |
[32:42] | – Food? – I’m good. | -或者来点吃的 -不用了 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:55] | It’s tribal. | 是个部落符号 |
[32:58] | Oh, it’s a wolf. | 是狼啊 |
[33:00] | I see it now. | 看的出来 |
[33:04] | Any significant meaning to it? | 有什么特殊含义吗 |
[33:06] | I thought it was cool. I haven’t had it that long. | 就是觉得挺酷的 才纹了没多久 |
[33:13] | My mom believed in spirit animals. | 我妈妈相信灵兽 |
[33:17] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[33:17] | I’m not, I’m not, I’m not. | 没有 我没笑 |
[33:19] | It was her thing. | 她就是那样的人 |
[33:22] | Crystals, spirit animals. It was so stupid. | 相信水晶 灵兽什么的 太傻了 |
[33:26] | Except for the wolf. I always loved the wolf. | 但除了狼以外 我一直很喜欢狼 |
[33:32] | You know, they’re usually pack animals, | 狼通常是群居动物 |
[33:34] | but sometimes a wolf gets separated from its pack. | 但有时有些狼会和狼群走散 |
[33:38] | They’re all alone and have no one but themselves to rely on. | 它们孤立无援只能靠自己 |
[33:41] | So it’s important for them | 于是力量和直觉对它们来说 |
[33:43] | to develop strength and intuition. | 就变得格外重要 |
[33:46] | They have to if they want to survive. | 只有这样它们才能活下去 |
[33:49] | A lone wolf is a symbol of power and perseverance. | 所以独狼象征着力量和毅力 |
[33:56] | I like that. | 我喜欢这说法 |
[34:05] | – I have to go. – No, stay, come on. | -我得走了 -别走 留下吧 |
[34:07] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[34:08] | – Can I at least take your number? – Why? | -那至少留个电话号码吧 -为什么 |
[34:10] | Well, ’cause I’d like to take you out for a movie or food | 因为我还想请你看个电影吃个饭 |
[34:13] | – or whatever. – Tell you what, how about you give me your number. | -什么的 -这样吧 把你的电话号码给我 |
[34:15] | You’re never gonna call me, come on. | 你肯定不会打给我 |
[34:17] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[34:19] | Wh… I… I would, uh, | 什么 我真的 |
[34:22] | really, really like to see you again. | 真的还想再见到你 |
[34:25] | Look, I had fun tonight, | 我今晚很开心 |
[34:25] | but I think you’re missing the point of a hookup. | 但你恐怕搞错了约炮的概念 |
[34:28] | We could hook up again. | 我们还可以再约 |
[34:29] | I had fun, okay? | 我今晚很开心 |
[34:30] | But I’ve got to go. | 可我真得走了 |
[34:32] | S-Stop. | 等等 |
[35:58] | Yo. What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[36:00] | – It’s bad, Hannah. – What’d you do? | -很严重 汉娜 -你做了什么 |
[36:05] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[36:06] | He’s this guy I met tonight. | 今晚认识的人 |
[36:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:22] | He fell and he didn’t get up. | 他摔倒后就再也没站起来 |
[36:23] | He should’ve gotten up, but he didn’t. He hit his head. | 他应该能起来的 却没有 他撞了头 |
[36:25] | Jesus Christ. Who is it, Gabe? | 天哪 他是谁 盖布 |
[36:29] | He’s Billy’s friend. We were hanging out… | 他是比利的朋友 我们当时在一起 |
[36:31] | – Billy, your roommate? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, he freaked and he left. | -比利 那个舍友吗 -对 他吓到了跑了 |
[36:33] | We were just partying, and the guy got mad | 我们在一起玩 后来那个人生气了 |
[36:35] | and he started fighting with Billy | 开始和比利打架 |
[36:36] | and I was just trying to help. | 我当时只是想拉架 |
[36:38] | Why didn’t you call for help? | 你为什么不打电话求助 |
[36:39] | I called you! | 我打给你了啊 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry, Hannah, but I-I can’t call the police, | 对不起 汉娜 我不能报警 |
[36:44] | not with my record. They won’t understand. | 我有前科 他们不会明白 |
[36:45] | I don’t understand. Goddamn it, Gabe! | 不明白的是我 该死的 盖布 |
[36:48] | – I don’t hear from you for months.- I know. | -你几个月都不联系我 -我知道 |
[36:50] | Then you call me for this? | 联系我就为了这个 |
[36:51] | I have a possession charge, resisting arrest. | 我曾被指控藏毒 拒捕 |
[36:53] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎样 |
[36:54] | Leave me out of it! | 别把我搅和进来 |
[36:57] | You could have left me out of it. | 为什么要让我趟这道浑水 |
[36:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:20] | Wait. Where are you… | 等等 你要去哪 |
[37:26] | Wipe down anything you touched. | 把你摸过的地方都擦一遍 |
[37:28] | – Wh-What are we doing? – We’re gonna go. | -这是要干吗 -我们该走了 |
[37:30] | There’s a lobby full of people, cameras everywhere. | 下面的大厅里全是人 还有摄像机 |
[37:32] | We’re gonna risk it. | 我们得冒这个险 |
[37:34] | Move.Now. | 现在就走 |
[37:35] | Whatever you touched, wipe it clean. | 不管你摸了什么 擦干净 |
[37:36] | Wipe the whole place down. | 把整个地方都擦一遍 |
[37:53] | Did you call or text him? | 你给他打过电话或发过短信吗 |
[37:54] | Billy did, yeah. | 比利联系的 |
[37:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:59] | You still want to come with me today? | 今天你还想陪我去吗 |
[39:02] | To the rally? | 去集会 |
[39:05] | You still want me to? | 你还想让我去吗 |
[39:19] | Rough night? | 昨晚挺累 |
[39:22] | You put your dad in a tizzy. | 你让你爸很紧张 |
[39:23] | He’ll get over it. | 他会缓过来的 |
[39:30] | You’re so pretty, just like your mom. | 你真漂亮 就像你妈妈一样 |
[39:33] | You hated my mom. She told me. | 我妈和我说 你恨她 |
[39:36] | I did not hate your mom. I just didn’t like her. | 我不恨你妈妈 我只是不喜欢她 |
[39:39] | Something about her I didn’t trust and I was right. | 她让我觉得不可信 而且我是对的 |
[39:42] | The moment she married my son, she took him away from me, | 当她嫁给我儿子之后 就把他带离我身边 |
[39:44] | all the way to California. | 带到远远的加州去 |
[39:46] | – You could have visited. – I did. | -你可以去看他的 -我去了 |
[39:48] | You came to her funeral. | 你去参加了她的葬礼 |
[39:50] | I visited when you were little. | 你小的时候我去看过你 |
[39:54] | But the damage had been done by then. | 但那时她已经让你不喜欢我了 |
[39:58] | I just… | 我 |
[40:04] | We just never clicked, your mom and me. | 我和你妈妈从来关系就不好 |
[40:08] | And that was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[40:11] | I… I blamed her for making my son happy | 我怪她让我儿子太开心 |
[40:14] | and then I punished her for it. | 并因此惩罚她 |
[40:21] | Here’s some helpful information about me. | 告诉你一点关于我的有用的事 |
[40:24] | I’m… I’m not a great person. | 我不算个好人 |
[40:27] | I certainly wasn’t a good mother. | 很明显 也不算个好妈妈 |
[40:31] | But your dad– | 但是你爸 |
[40:33] | he’s got this stupid idea | 他想出了这个笨主意 |
[40:37] | that-that I’m gonna be a good influence on you. | 以为我能给你带来一点好的影响 |
[40:41] | That my parental guidance is gonna | 我的育儿之道会奇迹般地 |
[40:43] | magically put you on some right path. | 引导你到正确的道路上 |
[40:45] | Now, you and I– | 你和我 |
[40:48] | we know that’s never gonna happen. | 我们都知道这不可能 |
[40:50] | He’s clueless. | 他真什么都不懂 |
[40:51] | Can be. | 可能是吧 |
[40:52] | He’s… he’s just like his father. | 他就和他父亲一样 |
[40:55] | I mean, he sees something wrong, he’s got to make it right. | 如果他发现什么不对的地方 就去纠正 |
[40:59] | He doesn’t understand that… | 他不理解 |
[41:01] | that most of us– | 我们大多数人 |
[41:03] | we live between right and wrong. | 都生活在对错之间 |
[41:15] | I, um… | 我 |
[41:17] | I really fucked up with your mom, | 我真的搞砸了和你妈妈的关系 |
[41:19] | and, uh, sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[41:41] | Sounds like a big turnout. | 听上去有好多人 |
[41:48] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[41:53] | I’m here in front of city hall | 我站在市政厅前 |
[41:55] | among the protestors who showed up today | 今天这些抗议者 |
[41:57] | in support of the friends and family | 他们来支持被警察枪杀的 |
[42:00] | of the two boys who were shot and killed by police. | 两个男孩的朋友和家人 |
[42:03] | Act now! | 行动起来 |
[42:04] | We must stop police brutality! | 我们必须停止警察暴行 |
[42:07] | They continue to play the victim card while our sons | 他们在我们的子女被装进运尸袋的时候 |
[42:10] | and daughters are left in body bags. | 还装出一副自己才是受害者的样子 |
[42:12] | Where is the accountability? | 问责制度在哪 |
[42:14] | It’s time to demand answers to these questions. | 现在我们要知道这些问题的答案 |
[42:18] | Hey, Jordan! Beth! | 乔丹 贝丝 |
[42:20] | Hey, hey. | 你好 |
[42:21] | – You made it. – Yeah. | -你们总算来了 -嗯 |
[42:23] | Ah, hey. Lance is here, uh, somewhere. | 兰斯也在这附近 |
[42:41] | Hey, um, we’re gonna go. | 我们要走了 |
[42:42] | Okay? I-I’ll text you later. | 我一会儿给你发短信 好吗 |
[42:44] | Yeah. Everything okay? | 好的 没事儿吧 |
[42:45] | Mm-hmm.We-we just got here. | 可我们才刚来 |
[42:46] | I know, I know. We’ll-we’ll grab a bite, okay? | 我知道 我们去吃点儿东西 好吗 |
[43:17] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[43:20] | Four hours. What did you take? | 四个小时 你吃了什么 |
[43:25] | I found your Ambien in the bathroom. | 在你的洗手间里找到的安比恩 |
[43:28] | You took Ambien with coke? | 你用可卡因送服安必恩 |
[43:32] | Do you know how dangerous that is? | 你知道这多危险吗 |
[43:34] | You can go in a coma. Have heart failure. | 可能会导致昏迷或者心脏病发 |
[43:36] | Yeah, I got it. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[43:44] | Anything? | 有报道吗 |
[43:45] | Mm-mmm. Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 没有 我们可能要走运了 |
[43:52] | We’re not lucky people, Hannah. | 我们从来就不幸运 汉娜 |
[43:59] | Why did we leave so soon? | 我们为什么这么快就走了 |
[44:01] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[44:03] | This way. | 这边走 |
[44:12] | Uh, yes. | 就是这儿 |
[44:18] | I’m sorry about last night. | 我对昨晚发生的事感到很抱歉 |
[44:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[44:24] | No, no, no, it’s not. It’s… | 不 有关系 |
[44:27] | I know I’ve been weird lately. | 我知道我最近不太正常 |
[44:30] | It’s just this world is so screwed up. | 只是这个世界太糟糕了 |
[44:32] | It messes with my head, and… | 我的脑袋里一团浆糊 而且… |
[44:35] | everyone is so angry all the time. | 人们无时无刻都很愤怒 |
[44:37] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[44:39] | Don’t excuse me. | 别给我找借口 |
[44:40] | You don’t deserve my bullshit. | 你不应该承受我的坏情绪 |
[44:43] | I can’t let it take over my life. | 我不能让糟糕的情绪掌控我的生活 |
[44:50] | It kills me that you thought I didn’t want you. | 你以为我不想要你的时候 我的心都碎了 |
[44:54] | You’re all I want, Jordan. | 你就是我最想要的人 乔丹 |
[44:58] | You’ve always been what I want. | 你一直都是我想要的人 |
[45:01] | So… | 所以… |
[45:13] | You-you don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做 |
[45:16] | You-you’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[45:17] | I am scared that I’ll lose myself. | 我害怕我会失去自我 |
[45:21] | We… | 我们… |
[45:22] | are the best part of me. | 是我最好的一部分 |
[45:25] | And there is not a day | 我人生中的每一天 |
[45:27] | that I want to wake up without you. | 都想在你身边醒来 |
[45:31] | That is my reality. | 这就是我的心声 |
[45:35] | So, please… please, marry me, | 所以 请你 请你娶我 |
[45:38] | Jordan Evans. | 乔丹·埃文斯 |
[45:45] | Are you going to answer? | 你要回答我吗 |
[45:46] | Like, I can-I can get down on a knee. | 或者我也可以跪下 |
[45:49] | – Yes. – Yes. | -我愿意 -你愿意 |
[45:52] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[45:54] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[46:13] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[46:15] | Where did you go last night? You ditched me. | 你昨天去哪了 你把我抛下了 |
[46:16] | Um, sorry. My phone died. I tried to find you. | 对不起 我手机没电了 我试着找过你 |
[46:20] | Were you that drunk? | 你有那么醉 |
[46:23] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[46:25] | I’m taking over for Mr. Hiller while he’s out. | 希勒先生不在的时候由我来代课 |
[46:28] | My name is Nick Sullivan, but… | 我叫尼克·沙利文 但是 |
[46:32] | let’s keep it casual. | 我们随意点 |
[46:34] | Call me Nick. | 叫我尼克就行 |
[46:55] | What can I help you with today? | 有什么可以帮您的 |
[46:56] | – Wedding rings. – Right this way. | -结婚戒指 -这边请 |
[46:59] | Um, yeah, I was… I bought some earrings in here about | 我一年前在这买过耳环 |
[47:01] | a year ago, and I saw these twined gold bands that I just… | 我当时看到了一对金戒指 |
[47:04] | Everybody on the floor, now! | 所有人立刻趴到地上 |
[47:06] | On the floor or you die! | 趴下不然就死定了 |
[47:08] | Get down now! | 立刻趴下 |
[47:09] | – You heard him! Down now! – Don’t. Don’t. Okay. | -你们听到他说的了 赶紧趴下 -别 好吧 |
[47:13] | It’s okay, baby, just go along, all right? You’re fine. | 没事的 宝贝 按他们说的做好吗 你会没事的 |
[47:15] | You. The safe. Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 你 带我去保险箱 快走 |
[47:19] | Everybody, stay down! | 所有人 不许起来 |
[47:23] | Open up the safe. | 把保险箱打开 |
[47:25] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[47:27] | Come on, man. | 快点 老兄 |
[47:30] | Come on, hurry up! | 快点 |
[47:50] | What the fuck? | 怎么搞的 |
[47:51] | – No, no, don’t, don’t. – It’s my phone. | -不 不要 -是我的手机 |
[47:53] | – Turn it off! You want to fucking die?! – Hey… don’t, don’t. | -把它关掉 你想死吗 -别 |
[47:55] | – Everything’s gonna be fine. – Turn it off! | -一切都会没事的 -把它关掉 |
[47:57] | It’s gonna be okay. All right? | 会没事的 好吗 |
[47:57] | She’s gonna turn it off. It’s gonna be okay. | 她会关掉的 会没事的 |
[48:10] | It’s okay, it’s okay, she can turn it off. | 没事 她能关掉 |
[48:11] | – I got it, got it. – All good. | -我关掉了 -好了 |
[48:18] | Put your gun down! | 把你的枪放下 |
[48:20] | Call the police. | 叫警察 |
[48:21] | – Put your gun down now! – We got a problem! | -立刻把你的枪放下 -我们有麻烦了 |
[49:00] | What… | 什么 |
[49:03] | No. | 不 |
[49:06] | No, no, no, it’s okay. | 不 不 不 没事的 |
[49:09] | It’s okay. No. No, no, no. | 没事的 不 不 |
[49:12] | Wait, wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不 |
[49:15] | Shh, shh. No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[49:17] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[49:19] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[49:22] | No! | 不 |
[49:24] | No! | 不 |