时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你要我怎样 |
[00:32] | I can’t do everything at once. | 我又不会分身术 |
[00:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[00:37] | Solomon Waltzer, | 所罗门·沃茨 |
[00:38] | I’m here to see Diane Lockhart and Adrian Boseman. | 我来找戴安·洛哈特和阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[00:41] | Oh, they’ll just be a minute. | 他们一会儿就到 |
[00:43] | Look, I only have two hands. What do you want me to do? | 我没有三头六臂 你到底要我怎样 |
[00:45] | Balloons, for Lucca Quinn. | 送气球的 找卢卡·奎恩 |
[00:46] | Uh, leave them there. | 放那儿就行 |
[01:00] | Mr. Waltzer. | 沃茨先生 |
[01:02] | Lemond Bishop. | 莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[01:04] | You assisted on one of my cases a few years back. | 几年前你在我的一个案子上帮了忙 |
[01:05] | Yes, Mr. Bishop. | 没错 毕夏普先生 |
[01:08] | Yeah, how are you? | 你过得还好吗 |
[01:11] | Uh, things are, uh, not bad. | 不算太坏 |
[01:14] | They’re returning to normal. | 回归常轨 |
[01:16] | I’ve, uh, taken up golf. | 我开始打高尔夫了 |
[01:20] | I wish I could. | 真希望我也能打 |
[01:21] | The knees. | 膝盖不好 |
[01:22] | That’s why God created golf carts. | 这就是上帝创造了高尔夫球车的原因 |
[01:25] | Can you hear me? Hello? | 听得见吗 你好 |
[01:27] | Ian. No, I’m off the elevator now, I just… | 伊恩 没有 我出电梯了 我只是 |
[01:31] | Right, and how’s he doing? | 没错 他过得还好吗 |
[01:32] | Yes, thanks for asking. | 挺好 多谢挂念 |
[01:34] | He’s getting married to… | 他马上要迎娶… |
[01:36] | Sorry. No, I… No, I was just saying | 抱歉 我刚刚在说… |
[01:38] | that I-I think what Malcolm needs | 我觉得再多一点点 |
[01:40] | is just a little more, uh… | 会对马尔科姆比较好 |
[01:42] | uh… what in the hell? | 什么鬼啊 |
[01:45] | Uh, no, I’m s-sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:47] | S-Something at work. | 我是在说工作上的事 |
[01:48] | Let me, let me call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[01:50] | What is… what is going on? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[01:52] | Drawing up a prenup. | 起草婚前协议 |
[01:53] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[01:53] | With Colin Sweeney? | 科林·斯威尼 |
[01:55] | He murdered two of his wives. | 他杀了自己的两任妻子 |
[01:56] | One, and he was found innocent. | 一个 而且被判无罪 |
[02:00] | What is going on with this place? | 这儿都怎么了 |
[02:03] | Shut the fuck up. | 可他妈闭嘴吧 |
[02:04] | No, you shut the fuck up. | 你才该闭嘴 |
[02:05] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[02:07] | Who is more of a threat to whom? | 谁对谁来说威胁更大 |
[02:09] | Not I. | 反正不是我 |
[02:09] | Have I ever hit you? | 我打过你吗 |
[02:10] | – You hit me all the time. – No, I spank you. | -你总打我 -不 那是打屁股 |
[02:12] | There’s a big difference, and you like it. | 和打人有很大区别 而且你很享受 |
[02:14] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 少在那儿自作多情了 |
[02:15] | Okay, okay. Let’s just calm this down. | 好了好了 都冷静一下 |
[02:17] | You tell your client to calm this down. | 叫你客户冷静一下 |
[02:20] | I’m about ready to say “fuck your prenup.” | 我已经准备说”去他妈的婚前协议”了 |
[02:23] | Now, we’ve settled all of the big issues here. | 我们已经解决了几个大问题了 |
[02:25] | Equitable distribution, that is huge… | 公平分配 这可是大进展 |
[02:27] | No, I not agree to that. | 不 我不同意 |
[02:28] | You did– you see what I’m up against? | 不同意吗 你看看这都什么人啊 |
[02:30] | She’s nuts. She’ll be the death of me. | 她疯了 她会要了我的命 |
[02:32] | If you’re lucky. | 那还算是你撞了大运 |
[02:32] | God, and she’s like a drug. | 天呐 她就像毒药一样 |
[02:35] | I hired a lawyer. | 我雇了个律师 |
[02:36] | – You what? – What? | -你干嘛了 -什么 |
[02:37] | Yeah, for this and the other case. | 来给我处理这个以及其他的案子 |
[02:39] | The foreign bullshit. | 那些什么国外玩意儿的案子 |
[02:40] | Foreign corrupt practices. Naftali… | 国外行贿的案子吗 奈芙塔莉 |
[02:43] | That is a very complicated case. | 那案子太复杂了 |
[02:46] | You really should let us handle it. | 你应该交给我们处理 |
[02:48] | No, my new lawyer. | 不 我有新律师了 |
[02:49] | He wants to meet us at his office now. | 他想现在在办公室见我们 |
[02:53] | Solomon is here. | 所罗门来了 |
[02:57] | Okay, I’ve got another one. | 又来了一串 |
[03:01] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[03:03] | This is not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[03:04] | Who is doing this? Marissa? | 谁干的 梅丽莎吗 |
[03:06] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是她 |
[03:07] | Is it the partners? | 是合伙人吗 |
[03:08] | Because I already said I don’t want a shower. | 因为我说过了我不要办洗礼 |
[03:10] | Look, this one came with a note. | 这个带了字条的 |
[03:14] | Give it here. | 给我 |
[03:16] | “Congratulations on your non-shower.” | “恭贺不洗礼仪式” |
[03:19] | “Your non-shower”? Who writes like that? | “不洗礼仪式” 谁会这么写 |
[03:22] | Could you pass me my cell? | 能帮我把手机递过来吗 |
[03:31] | Lucca, they called me in. | 卢卡 他们要见我了 |
[03:34] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[03:35] | Did you send me balloons? | 你送了我气球吗 |
[03:37] | I don’t know, do you have balloons? | 我不知道 你收到气球了吗 |
[03:38] | Colin. I have 84 balloons. | 科林 我收到了84个气球 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:41] | There are 84 balloons in my office. | 我办公室里有84个气球 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[03:44] | Someone’s overdoing it. | 有人做过了头 |
[03:45] | And make that 96. | 这就是96个了 |
[03:48] | Lucca, I sent you one set of balloons, that’s it. | 卢卡 我送了你一串气球 就没了 |
[03:49] | I don’t know who’s sending you the rest. | 我不知道其他是谁送的 |
[03:51] | They’re all from you– look, could you just call | 都是你送来的 你能不能 |
[03:54] | “Balloon Bouquet Express,” and tell them to stop? | 给”宴会气球快送”打电话 叫他们别送了 |
[03:57] | I think there’s been a mix-up. | 我觉得他们弄错了 |
[03:58] | Colin, we’re ready for you. | 科林 你可以进来了 |
[04:01] | Lucca, I have to call you back, | 卢卡 我一会儿再打给你 |
[04:02] | they’re telling me right now | 他们现在要告诉我 |
[04:03] | whether I’m the Democratic nominee. | 到底我是不是民主党候选人了 |
[04:05] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[04:06] | Yep, I’ll call you back. | 是的 我一会儿打给你 |
[04:09] | So, here we all are. | 人都齐了 |
[04:11] | Small talk’s over with, | 见面寒暄完了 |
[04:12] | and we have no cases outstanding against each other, | 我们也没有未完结的案子 |
[04:15] | so what can we do for you, Sol? | 那么你有何贵干呢 所罗 |
[04:17] | The Chicago PD case, you did well. | 芝加哥警局的案子 你们做得不错 |
[04:21] | Well, thank you, Sol. | 谢谢 所罗 |
[04:23] | You didn’t give up. | 你们没有放弃 |
[04:25] | We’re young and scrappy. | 我们年轻好斗 |
[04:26] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[04:29] | I want to consider a merger. | 我在考虑合并 |
[04:35] | Of our firms? | 和我们合并吗 |
[04:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:38] | You’re the whitest white-shoe law firm in Chicago. | 你们是芝加哥最”白”的一家特权阶级律所了 |
[04:42] | Why would we want to merge with you? | 我们为什么想和你合并 |
[04:43] | For security and legacy. | 为了更有保障 为了存续 |
[04:46] | We have offices in Washington and London, | 我们在华盛顿和伦敦都有办公室 |
[04:48] | you’d have your pick of clients, | 你们能自己挑客户 |
[04:50] | all the prerogatives of senior partners. | 能有高级合伙人的特权 |
[04:52] | And why us? | 为什么选中了我们 |
[04:53] | You beat me. | 我败给了你们 |
[04:56] | I’m not used to being beaten. | 我不习惯失败的滋味 |
[04:58] | No. | 不是 |
[05:01] | You just got written up in the Sun-Times | 《芝加哥太阳报》才报道了 |
[05:03] | about your lack of African-American lawyers, | 你们几乎没有非裔美国律师 |
[05:06] | and clients. | 以及客户 |
[05:08] | I believe they said you were… | 我想他们对你们的描述是 |
[05:10] | “hypocritical”? | “伪善” |
[05:12] | You’re buying diversity, Sol. | 你想给律所买点多元化 所罗 |
[05:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:17] | And I’m willing to pay for it. | 我愿意为此付钱 |
[05:19] | We join you, | 我们加入你们 |
[05:20] | how do we not become the minority lawyers? | 如何确保我们不会成为少数份子 |
[05:22] | Contractual language. | 在合同里规定好 |
[05:24] | I want that not to happen. | 我不希望那样的事发生 |
[05:26] | You think I’m being hypocritical. | 你觉得我伪善 |
[05:28] | I’m not. | 但事实并非如此 |
[05:30] | I want what you want. | 我和你们目标一致 |
[05:32] | A firm that reflects the makeup of America. | 一家能代表美国组成的律所 |
[05:36] | And if I have to pay to do that, | 如果我需要付钱才能达到目标 |
[05:38] | I’m willing. | 我乐意至极 |
[05:40] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[05:42] | – All right, wait. – What Diane just said | -好了 先停下 -戴安刚才说的 |
[05:43] | – about losing your identity… – Just wait. | -失去自我的问题 -先停下 |
[05:45] | Wait! I’m sorry. | 停 抱歉 |
[05:47] | One at a time, I’ll go first. | 一个个说 我先来 |
[05:49] | “One at a time, I’ll go first.” | “一个个说 我先来” |
[05:51] | Seriously? What kind of leadership is that? | 讲真 哪门子领导会这么做 |
[05:53] | I was in the meeting. | 我参与了当时的面谈 |
[05:54] | You weren’t even there, Julius. | 你当时都没在场 朱利叶斯 |
[05:55] | Oh, whose fault was that? I was available. | 这都怪谁 我当时有空 |
[05:56] | Can I make a proposal, please? | 我能提个建议吗 拜托 |
[05:59] | Solomon runs the biggest law firm in the Midwest. | 所罗门掌管中西部最大的律所 |
[06:02] | He’s offering us all equity partnerships. | 他提议让我们所有人都当股权合伙人 |
[06:05] | He will guarantee | 他会保证 |
[06:07] | – we will not be swamped… – All right, | -我们不会被孤立 -那好 |
[06:08] | how does he guarantee that? | 他如何保证这一点 |
[06:09] | We’ll have off-ramps after the first year, | 第一年和第二年结束后 |
[06:11] | and after the second year. | 我们有机会退出 |
[06:12] | Yeah, but we don’t own our lawyers. | 好吧 但是律师不归我们自己管 |
[06:14] | We don’t own our clients. | 客户也不是我们自己的 |
[06:16] | Yeah. So let’s talk about our clients. | 没错 我们来聊聊我们的客户 |
[06:18] | What I mean is, | 我的意思是 |
[06:18] | even if we decide to go independent, | 即使我们想要独立出去 |
[06:20] | even if we make that choice, | 即使我们做出那样的选择 |
[06:22] | our clients may not follow us. | 我们的客户可能不会跟我们走 |
[06:24] | Yeah, I mean, clients like Lemond Bishop, | 没错 像莱蒙德·毕夏普这样的客户 |
[06:27] | the top drug dealer in Chicago. | 芝加哥最大的毒枭 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么 |
[06:29] | I was coming to work today, | 我今天来上班的时候 |
[06:31] | on the phone with my police captain husband, | 和我当警局队长的丈夫通电话 |
[06:33] | and what do I see in reception? | 猜猜我在接待处见到了谁 |
[06:35] | Lemond Bishop? | 莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[06:37] | This is a man who is responsible for threatening my family. | 这男人威胁过我的家人 |
[06:41] | Threatening my son in preschool. | 威胁过我上幼儿园的儿子 |
[06:43] | Lemond Bishop has been our client for a year now. | 莱蒙德·毕夏普已经当了我们一年的客户了 |
[06:45] | Why didn’t I know this? | 我怎么不知道 |
[06:46] | Well, we don’t advertise it, | 我们不大肆宣传 |
[06:47] | and we only assist his personal attorney with bigger cases. | 我们只在重大案件上协助他的私人律师 |
[06:50] | Okay, then, in the conference room, I see Colin Sweeney, | 然后在会议室 我看到了科林·斯威尼 |
[06:53] | who’s killed what, uh, two of his wives? | 那个人杀了他的两任妻子吧 |
[06:55] | – One, and he was found not guilty. – Liz, Liz. | -就一个 还被判无罪 -莉兹 莉兹 |
[06:57] | – This is not the subject, Liz. – No, no, no. | -这不是我们讨论的内容 莉兹 -不 |
[06:59] | We were just arguing about losing our identity | 我们刚刚还在讨论因为所罗门·沃茨 |
[07:02] | to Solomon Waltzer. | 会失去自我 |
[07:03] | What is our identity? | 我们的初衷是什么 |
[07:05] | What are we becoming? | 我们会变成怎样 |
[07:06] | -Defense attorneys. -Bullshit. | -辩护律师 -少扯 |
[07:07] | Even defense attorneys draw the line. | 即使是辩护律师也有底线 |
[07:09] | Well, why are we drawing the line at my clients? | 为什么单单给我的客户划底线 |
[07:10] | Okay. I mean, what about the double homicide, | 那件双尸案呢 |
[07:12] | what about the union boss? | 还有工会老大的事呢 |
[07:14] | Wait, wait, wait, no, no, no… | 等等 不 不… |
[07:17] | Ladies, let’s not get in… | 女士们 咱们别在这事上… |
[07:19] | Okay, hold on. Wait! | 都停停 停 |
[07:21] | Okay! | 行了 |
[07:23] | I am really late for a prenup negotiation. | 我婚前协议谈判的案子快迟到了 |
[07:26] | This is what I’ll say. | 我想说 |
[07:28] | Let’s meet back here at 6:00, and we will hash this out. | 我们六点再在这里集合 然后把问题解决掉 |
[07:30] | Is this your prenup with Colin Sweeney? | 你婚前协议的客户是科林·斯威尼吗 |
[07:31] | The man’s a client, Liz. | 他是个客户 莉兹 |
[07:33] | Now, we can talk about getting rid of him later, if we need to. | 有必要的话 我们之后再讨论放弃这个客户 |
[07:36] | I’ll be back in two hours. | 我两个小时后回来 |
[07:39] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[07:41] | Yep. I am on my way, Mr. Sweeney. | 没错 我在路上了 斯威尼先生 |
[07:44] | Do we have a problem? | 我们之间还好吗 |
[07:46] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[07:47] | You’re late, and I’m here, with this demon. | 你迟到了 我和这个恶魔共处一室 |
[07:49] | I am not a demon. | 我不是恶魔 |
[07:51] | And now she’s a demon with a lawyer. | 现在她是带着律师的恶魔 |
[07:52] | I warned you, Mr. Sweeney, | 我提醒过你 斯威尼先生 |
[07:54] | it would only be so much time | 她请律师 |
[07:55] | before she got her own attorney. | 这是早晚的事 |
[07:58] | Oh, God. Now we’re back at square one. | 天呐 现在我们又回到原点了 |
[08:00] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:01] | We already have lots of language in place, | 我们已经谈妥了不少事 |
[08:03] | Mr. Sweeney. Yeah, they can rip it up, | 斯威尼先生 没错 他们可以不同意 |
[08:06] | but they won’t. | 但他们不会的 |
[08:06] | They won’t? Why? | 他们不会吗 为什么 |
[08:08] | Adrian, I need to get on with this. | 阿德里安 我得尽快处理好这事 |
[08:09] | I downed a little blue pill recently, | 我刚吃了春药 |
[08:11] | so the clocking is running. | 所以时间紧迫 |
[08:12] | N’est-ce pas? | 对吧 |
[08:16] | I’ve been shot, Mr. Sweeney. | 我被枪击中了 斯威尼先生 |
[08:18] | Call 911? | 报警 |
[08:19] | 911? Please. | 报警 不是吧 |
[08:20] | – Don’t believe that nonsense. – I’m serious. | -别相信那个 -我是认真的 |
[08:22] | I’ve had the seven-hour erection. | 我已经勃起七个小时了 |
[08:24] | – I’m serious. – I am, too. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[08:26] | Signing a prenup for me has always been | 签婚前协议对我来说一直 |
[08:28] | – such an aphrodisiac… – I’m serious. Call 911. | -就像春药… -我是认真的 报警 |
[08:30] | – I’ve been shot. – What? | -我被枪击中了 -什么 |
[08:32] | I’ve been shot. | 我被枪击中了 |
[08:34] | Call… I need an ambulance. | 打…叫辆救护车来 |
[08:36] | – What are you talking about? – I’ve been shot! | -你在说什么 -我被枪击中了 |
[08:37] | Oh! Oh, my… | 天 天呐… |
[08:38] | Just, yeah… Um… | 快 快打… |
[08:40] | Hello? Uh, there’s-there’s been a shooting. | 你好 这里发生枪击事件 |
[08:42] | Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart, we’re on the 23rd floor. | 雷&博&洛律所 我们在23楼 |
[08:44] | I-I don’t know. Send an ambulance. | 我不清楚 派辆救护车过来 |
[08:46] | There’s been an emergency– someone’s been shot. | 这里发生紧急事件 有人被枪击中了 |
[08:47] | – Right away. – Mr. Boseman. | -马上 -博斯曼先生 |
[08:49] | Is it because I’m a woman? | 是因为我是女人的缘故吗 |
[08:52] | – Marissa. – You’re interviewing men to replace Jay. I’m here. | -梅丽莎 -有我在 你却找男的来替杰 |
[08:55] | I thought I was doing a good job as an investigator. | 我觉得调查员的工作我做得不错 |
[08:57] | – Marissa. – No, I just want to know | -梅丽莎 -不 我就是想知道 |
[08:59] | why I’m not being given a chance to be the sole investigator. | 为什么不给我个机会做唯一的调查员 |
[09:02] | I’ve been shot. | 我被枪击中了 |
[09:06] | Call 911! | 报警 |
[09:07] | I did. They’re asking what happened. | 我打了 他们在问事情经过 |
[09:09] | A bullet to the chest, we need paramedics now. | 胸部中枪 马上派护理人员过来 |
[09:11] | This is life and death. | 人命关天 |
[09:15] | Hold this to your chest, Adrian. Hold it. | 把这个压在胸上 阿德里安 坚持住 |
[09:17] | Where is the shooter? On the floor? | 凶手哪去了 楼梯间吗 |
[09:19] | The elevator. | 电梯里 |
[09:23] | Come on, come on. | 快接啊 快接啊 |
[09:28] | Oh. Dear God, not more. | 天呐 别再来了 |
[09:30] | Go down the hall and get Diane and Liz, | 去走廊找戴安和莉兹 |
[09:31] | tell them Boseman has been shot. | 告诉她们博斯曼被枪击中了 |
[09:32] | This is my first day. | 我今天第一天上班 |
[09:33] | They’re the partners at the end of the hall. | 她们是位于走廊尽头的合伙人 |
[09:35] | – Tell them Boseman has been shot, now. – Okay. | -告诉她们博斯曼被枪击中了 -好的 |
[09:36] | Security, we’ve had a shooting here. | 保安 我们这里发生枪击事件 |
[09:38] | It was someone on the elevator just a minute ago, | 有个人刚刚上了电梯 |
[09:40] | so stop anyone who’s coming down. | 所以拦住所有下去的人 |
[09:41] | Hold them. | 拦住他们 |
[09:43] | No, this is not a drill, do it. | 不 这不是演习 照做 |
[09:44] | Adrian Boseman has been shot. The shooter was on the elevator. | 阿德里安·博斯曼被枪击了 凶手在电梯里 |
[09:46] | Adrian? Are paramedics coming? | 阿德里安 医务人员在路上了吗 |
[09:48] | Yes. No, don’t– no, | 是的 不 不要 |
[09:49] | don’t shut down the elevators, we have paramedics coming! | 不要关闭电梯 医务人员正在赶来 |
[09:51] | Let me hold it. | 我来压着 |
[09:52] | Tell security to meet them out front. | 告诉保安都到前面集合 |
[09:53] | – I got shot. – No, no, no. You’re gonna be fine. | -我被枪击中了 -没事的 你会没事的 |
[09:55] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[09:57] | I need to do better. | 我应该做得更好的 |
[09:58] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好了 |
[09:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:00] | Look at me, Adrian. | 看着我 阿德里安 |
[10:02] | Look at me, just look in my eyes… | 看着我 看着我的眼睛… |
[10:04] | I’m right here. I am right here, okay? | 我在这里 我就在这里 好吗 |
[11:54] | – I’m going with him. – Not in the ambulance. | -我要在他身边 -你不能上救护车 |
[11:55] | No, I’m his wife. | 不行 我是他的妻子 |
[11:58] | You’ll still have to follow, ma’am. | 这是规定 女士 |
[11:59] | Adrian, | 阿德里安 |
[12:00] | I’ll meet you at the hospital. | 我们医院里见 |
[12:27] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:51] | Where’s the victim? | 受害人在哪儿 |
[12:52] | At hospital, heading to the hospital. | 在医院 在去医院的路上 |
[12:55] | I’am not sure which. | 我不太确定 |
[12:56] | Are you a witness to the shooting? | 你目击了枪击事件吗 |
[12:57] | Yes. I mean, no. | 是的 并没有 |
[12:58] | I was here, but I-I didn’t see… | 我在这里 但我没看见… |
[13:00] | There were a lot of calls. | 这边电话很多 |
[13:01] | I want to speak to Liz Lawrence. | 我想找莉兹·劳伦斯谈谈 |
[13:03] | Reddick? Oh, she went to the hospital, too. | 雷迪克吗 她也去医院了 |
[13:04] | Hi. I’m Marissa Gold, the investigator here. | 你好 我是梅丽莎·戈德 这里的调查员 |
[13:08] | Adrian Boseman was shot in the chest. | 阿德里安·博斯曼是胸口中枪 |
[13:10] | He was still conscious when he left | 他离开时意识还是清醒状态 |
[13:11] | and he said there was an assailant in the elevator. | 他说袭击者在电梯中 |
[13:13] | – Description? – He didn’t have one. | -有描述凶手的样貌吗 -他没看清 |
[13:16] | I called down to have security stop anyone | 我打电话到楼下要保安阻止 |
[13:18] | who was leaving the elevators. | 所有要出电梯的人 |
[13:18] | We’ll need this floor cleared | 这层楼需要清场 |
[13:19] | and I’ll need those elevators locked. | 关闭所有电梯 |
[13:21] | Arlo, you talk to security downstairs. | 阿尔洛 去和楼下的保安聊下 |
[13:23] | See if there’s any security footage. | 看看有没有监控录像 |
[13:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:25] | Because I like canoes, kay-aks. | 因为我喜欢皮划艇 橡皮船 |
[13:28] | Kayaks, you simpleton. | 音发错了 傻瓜 |
[13:29] | Okay. “Kayak.” So much better. | 好吧 “橡皮艇” 好多了 |
[13:32] | Put that in the contract. “Don’t call me simpleton.” | 把这个写进合同 “不能叫我傻瓜” |
[13:34] | I want that in the contract. | 我要合同中规定好这条 |
[13:35] | No, what you want is to kill me. | 不 你是想杀了我 |
[13:36] | – You want to get me in a kay-ak and kill me. – Okay, okay. | -你想把我弄进橡皮船杀了我 -是 |
[13:38] | Mr. Boseman, I’m at the law firm | 博斯曼先生 我在律所 |
[13:40] | and it’s getting pretty heated here. | 这里的情势有点剑拔弩张 |
[13:43] | Do you want me to just reschedule for tomorrow? | 需要我重新安排到明天吗 |
[13:45] | – Where is he? – Will you give me a call, please? | -他在哪 -能麻烦回个电话吗 |
[13:46] | Why am I facing this nightmare on… | 为什么我要面对这个噩梦… |
[13:49] | She’s thinking a two-hour surgery. | 可能要做两小时的手术 |
[13:51] | – How bad? – I don’t know. | -有多严重 -不知道 |
[13:53] | A collapsed lung, but we’ll know more soon. | 肺部受伤 待会儿会告诉我们更多情况 |
[13:56] | Here we are again. | 又来了 |
[13:57] | What do you mean “again”? | 什么叫”又来了” |
[13:58] | The chemical scare and this. | 疑似化学袭击还有这个 |
[14:00] | The chemical scare wasn’t real. | 化学袭击是假的 |
[14:02] | I need your client list. | 我需要你的客户名单 |
[14:04] | Look, we’re investigating, but the shooter was in the elevator. | 我们在调查 但凶手那时在电梯中 |
[14:08] | The crime scene had hundreds of people moving through it | 犯罪现场有几百号人进进出出 |
[14:10] | and more people riding up and down in it. | 还有更多人乘电梯上下楼 |
[14:12] | – The surveillance cameras? – None in the elevator | -监控拍到什么了吗 -电梯里没装 |
[14:14] | and the lobby cam didn’t pick up anyone unusual, | 大堂的摄像头没拍到什么异常情况 |
[14:16] | but again, we don’t know who we’re looking for. | 不过再说一次 我们不知道要找的是谁 |
[14:18] | – If we knew… – Attorney-client privilege. | -如果我们知道… -有保密协定 |
[14:20] | Attorney-client privilege is not a suicide pact. | 保密协议不是自杀协议 |
[14:23] | Look, whoever shot Adrian wanted to kill him | 不管枪手是谁 他是杀死阿德里安 |
[14:25] | and Adrian is alive, so this isn’t over. | 现在阿德里安没死 事情还没有结束 |
[14:29] | All right. Let us talk about it. | 好吧 我们会讨论一下的 |
[14:30] | That’s all I ask. | 我就这个要求 |
[14:37] | Listen, we can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[14:39] | We don’t know if the shooter was one of our clients. | 我们不知道凶手是否是我们的客户 |
[14:42] | Adrian was on TV. It could be anyone who saw him. | 阿德里安上了电视 可能是任何看到他的人 |
[14:45] | They need some place to start, Diane. | 他们需要找个着手点 戴安 |
[14:47] | And without that list, | 如果没有那份名单 |
[14:48] | this is a needle in a haystack. | 这就像大海捞针 |
[14:50] | We are officially prohibited | 我们被正式禁止 |
[14:52] | from giving our list to the police. | 向警方提供我们的客户名单 |
[14:53] | Right. “Officially.” | 好吧 “正式” |
[14:57] | No. | 不行 |
[15:04] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[15:04] | Hey, thanks. Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Colin, you’re our man. | 科林 你是我们的代表 |
[15:09] | I’m flattered, Frank. All right. | 很荣幸 弗兰克 好吧 |
[15:11] | Well, just don’t take it for granted. | 别认为胜利是理所应当的 |
[15:13] | Even though Democrats have always won in the First. | 即使民主党每次都能在第一区获胜 |
[15:15] | These are strange times. | 这年头怪事可多了 |
[15:17] | Well, I’m gonna go out there and kick some butt. | 我要出去一展拳脚了 |
[15:18] | Great. That’s why we chose you. | 太好了 所以我们选择了你 |
[15:20] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[15:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Um, your girlfriend, Lucca… | 你的女朋友 卢卡… |
[15:25] | – Yeah? – …she works at Reddick/Boseman. | -怎么了 -她在雷迪克&博斯曼工作 |
[15:27] | The law firm, right? | 那家律所 对吗 |
[15:28] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[15:29] | Well, I don’t mean to unnerve you, | 我不是故意吓你 |
[15:31] | but I just got a text there’s been a shooting there. | 但我刚收到短信说那发生了一起枪击案 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[15:35] | A shooting. A friend on another floor | 一起枪击案 有个朋友在另一层楼 |
[15:37] | says, “Paramedics are taking someone away.” | 说”医护人员把一个人带走了” |
[15:41] | Uh, wh-who? | 谁 |
[15:42] | He didn’t say. You should call her. | 他没说 你应该给她打个电话 |
[15:45] | Uh, yeah. I, uh, yeah, I, uh, excuse me. | 好 我… 失陪 |
[15:49] | I-I’m sure everything’s all right. | 应该没事的 |
[15:54] | – Your call has been forwarded… – Come on. Hey, I’m all right. | -您的电话已经转… -快 我没事 |
[15:55] | …to an automated voice-messaging system. | 自动语音留言系统 |
[15:58] | Lucca Quinn is not available. | 卢卡·奎恩现在无法接听您的电话 |
[16:00] | At the tone, please record your message. | 听到提示音后 请录下您的口讯 |
[16:02] | – Hey, Lucca… When you finish recording, | -卢卡… -当您录音结束后 |
[16:04] | you may hang up or press one for more options. | 可以挂掉电话或者按一收听更多选项 |
[16:05] | Hey. Yeah, hey, thanks. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[16:06] | – Lucca, I just heard… – To send a numeric page, | -卢卡 我听说… -发送数字页面 |
[16:09] | – press three and the pound sign. – Page? | -请按三和井号键 -什么页面 |
[16:12] | – Come on. Come the fuck on. – To send a fax, | -搞什么 他妈搞什么 -发传真 |
[16:13] | press four and the pound sign. | 请按四和井号键 |
[16:16] | To leave a callback number, | 留下回电号码 |
[16:18] | – press five and the pound sign… – Hi. Thanks, guys. | -请按五和井号键 -你好 谢谢大家 |
[16:21] | …or stay on the line to leave your message. | 或者请不要挂断 开始留言 |
[16:23] | When you finish recording… | 结束录音后… |
[16:28] | You have reached Reddick, Boseman, Lockhart & Associates. | 您已经接通了雷&博&洛律所 |
[16:32] | After the tone, please leave a message. | 听到提示音后 请留言 |
[16:34] | – To send a numeric page, press three. – Christ. | -发送数字页面 请按三 -老天呐 |
[16:38] | To send a fax, press four. | 发送传真 请按四 |
[16:50] | 本地律所发生枪击事件 据报道称雷&博&洛律所有多名人员受伤 | |
[16:56] | 雷&博&洛律所发生枪击事件 据报道称至少一人被送往医院 | |
[17:01] | 伯利兹免费旅行 10秒后可跳过广告 | |
[17:02] | Has the rat race got you down? | 海滩人满为患怎么办 |
[17:05] | Do you dream of spotless beaches and cool breezes? | 想享受无暇的海滩和凉爽的海风吗 |
[17:08] | – If you act now. – Come on. | -马上购买 -够了 |
[17:10] | we have a once-in-a-lifetime offer. | 百年难遇的优惠在等着你 |
[17:12] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点… |
[17:14] | …for a trip to Belize. | 伯利兹旅行 |
[17:16] | All you have to do is… | 你只需… |
[17:21] | 伯利兹免费旅行 10秒后可跳过广告 | |
[17:21] | Has the rat race got you down? | 海滩人满为患怎么办 |
[17:24] | What the fuck? Come on! | 什么鬼 快点啊 |
[17:42] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[17:43] | I’m awake. I’m awake. | 我醒了 我醒了 |
[17:47] | – More balloons? – You’re okay. | -还有气球吗 -你没事 |
[17:48] | Yeah. I’m just trying to take a nap. | 是啊 我只是想打个小盹 |
[17:52] | – Why? – You don’t know what’s going on? | -怎么了 -你不知道发生什么事了吗 |
[17:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:59] | Hey. Mrs. Reddick. | 你好 雷迪克女士 |
[18:01] | Uh, I need our latest client list. | 我需要最新的客户名单 |
[18:03] | – Sure. You want me to call Julius for it? – No. | -好 要我打电话问朱利叶斯吗 -不 |
[18:06] | No. Do you have access to it yourself? | 不 你能拿到吗 |
[18:08] | I should on my computer. | 应该可以 在我电脑上 |
[18:11] | Would you e-mail it to me? | 能电邮给我吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Right away. | 好的 马上 |
[18:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:23] | 病人物品 阿德里安·博斯曼 | |
[18:47] | 卢卡·奎恩 这是我们目前的客户名单 | |
[18:58] | This is unofficial. | 这是非正式的 |
[19:00] | – Yes. Husband and wife. | -是的 -夫妻间的 |
[19:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:30] | The world’s gone crazy. | 这个世界发疯了 |
[19:35] | I can’t remember when it was sane. | 我都记不起正常的日子了 |
[19:37] | My daughter says the same thing. | 我女儿也这么说 |
[19:43] | She’s a journalist. USA Today. | 她是名记者 《今日美国》的 |
[19:46] | She can’t remember a time when reporters weren’t screamed at | 她记不起记者们不用被谩骂 |
[19:50] | or spat upon or targeted. | 备受争议或是成为众矢之的日子了 |
[19:53] | And that’s after two years. | 这才刚过了两年 |
[19:55] | What will it look like two years from now? | 再过两年会变成怎样 |
[20:01] | Well, you’re a font of optimism. | 你是个乐天派 |
[20:05] | One has to remember normal | 总得有人去记着正常的日子 |
[20:07] | or every new outrage will be absorbed and accepted. | 不然每种新的愤怒都会被吸收接纳 |
[20:12] | I studied medicine. | 我学过医 |
[20:14] | It’s Wilder’s law of initial value. | 这是魏耳德氏初期值定律 |
[20:16] | You have to know how a body acts unaffected by stimuli | 你得知道人体怎样才能不受刺激源的影响 |
[20:21] | so you can judge the stimuli. | 才能对刺激源作出判断 |
[20:24] | What good is judgment if you can’t do anything about it? | 如果无能为力 判断力又有何用 |
[20:28] | What’s the good of eyesight if you have nothing to look at? | 如果没有目标 眼力又有何用 |
[20:39] | I think we’re gonna need some time | 我们可能需要些时间 |
[20:40] | to discuss your proposal, Sol. | 讨论你的提议 所罗 |
[20:42] | Don’t worry about that. | 不用担心这事 |
[20:44] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为这事来的 |
[20:45] | I like Adrian. | 我欣赏阿德里安 |
[20:46] | I just want to make sure he’s well. | 但愿他安然无恙 |
[20:51] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:58] | Diane, I’m here with five unexpected visitors. | 戴安 有五位不速之客在我这儿 |
[21:02] | Mr. Lester? | 莱斯特先生 |
[21:03] | Yes, and I’m speaking to you from Lemond Bishop’s house | 是 我在莱蒙德·毕夏普家 |
[21:06] | where five representatives of the Chicago Police Department | 芝加哥警局五位警探 |
[21:09] | have forced their way in | 强行入内 |
[21:11] | and are insisting on questioning him. | 坚持要盘问他 |
[21:13] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[21:14] | About a shooting at your office. | 你们律所的枪击事件 |
[21:16] | They’re insisting | 他们坚信 |
[21:17] | Mr. Bishop qualifies as a “Person of interest.” | 毕夏普先生算是”嫌疑人” |
[21:21] | Put them on the line. | 让他们听电话 |
[21:23] | Mr. Bishop’s lawyer… | 毕夏普先生的律师… |
[21:28] | They’re, uh, declining the invitation. | 他们拒绝听电话 |
[21:31] | Look, I was under the distinct impression | 我印象中有一点很明确 |
[21:33] | that who is and who is not a client | 律所当事人的身份 |
[21:35] | is considered privileged information. | 是必须保密的信息 |
[21:37] | Am I mistaken in that belief? | 是我想错了吗 |
[21:38] | No, and I don’t know how they found out he was a client, | 不 我不清楚他们怎么知道客户身份的 |
[21:41] | but I’m on my way. | 但我这就赶过来 |
[21:43] | Please tell Lemond not to say anything until I get there. | 请告诉莱蒙德 我到之前什么都别说 |
[21:46] | Believe it or not, I knew that. | 信不信由你 这我知道 |
[21:53] | No, but I need you to help me with Lemond Bishop. | 不 但我需要你来帮莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[21:56] | The police are questioning him. | 警察正在盘问他 |
[21:57] | Wait. Diane. I’m trying to catch up. | 等等 戴安 让我先搞清楚怎么回事 |
[22:00] | Where’s Adrian? | 阿德里安在哪 |
[22:01] | He’s still in surgery, | 他还在手术 |
[22:02] | but the police are already questioning Bishop | 但警察已经在盘问毕夏普 |
[22:04] | about his shooting. | 有关枪击的事了 |
[22:04] | – Oh, my God. Did Bishop…? – No. | -天呐 是毕夏普吗 -不 |
[22:07] | I mean, I don’t know, but that wouldn’t make sense. | 我也不知道 但那样说不通 |
[22:10] | Listen, we’re shorthanded | 听着 现在正缺人手 |
[22:11] | and we need to put up a good show for Bishop. | 我们得为毕夏普演场好戏 |
[22:13] | Yeah. I got it. | 我知道了 |
[22:15] | – I’m on my way. – What do you mean? | -我这就来 -什么意思 |
[22:17] | You’re on your– where are you going? | 你这就来 你要去哪 |
[22:18] | Um, a client’s house. I’m okay. | 客户家 我没事 |
[22:20] | You’re going to Lemond Bishop’s. I heard. | 你要去莱蒙德·毕夏普家 我听见了 |
[22:22] | Colin, I’m okay. | 科林 我没事 |
[22:23] | It’s sweet you rushed here, but I’m okay. | 你这样赶过来很贴心 但我没事 |
[22:26] | Lucca, he’s the top killer in Chicago. | 卢卡 他可是芝加哥头号凶手 |
[22:27] | No, he’s not. He’s out of prison. He’s going straight. | 不 他才不是 出狱后他已走上正轨 |
[22:30] | Oh, my God. Are you crazy? | 老天爷 你疯了吗 |
[22:31] | How can you be so naive about your own clients | 你怎么能对客户这么天真 |
[22:33] | and so cynical about everything else? | 对其它一切却又那么愤世嫉俗 |
[22:35] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:37] | No, no, no. Lucca. | 别走 卢卡 |
[22:39] | The person that shot, that shot your boss is still out there. | 枪击你老板的人还逍遥法外 |
[22:42] | It could be Bishop. | 说不定就是毕夏普干的 |
[22:43] | That’s not Bishop. | 不是毕夏普 |
[22:44] | That’s not what he does. | 他不做这种事 |
[22:47] | Yeah, he just hires other people to kill for him. | 是啊 他只会买凶杀人 |
[22:50] | Colin, I have to do my job, | 科林 我得工作了 |
[22:52] | the same way you have to do yours. | 就像你做你的工作一样 |
[22:54] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[22:55] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[22:57] | No. You’re not. | 不 你不许去 |
[23:00] | I’m not your property. | 我不是你的财产 |
[23:01] | You’re not my husband. | 你也不是我丈夫 |
[23:04] | Then what am I to you, Lucca, huh? | 那我是你的什么 卢卡 |
[23:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:08] | I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[23:10] | I need you to push all of Adrian’s cases and meetings | 我需要你把阿德里安的案子和会议 |
[23:13] | just until Friday. | 都推迟到周五 |
[23:14] | Are the doctors being that optimistic? | 医生们这么乐观吗 |
[23:16] | No, but we will deal with it on Friday. | 不是 但咱们可以周五处理 |
[23:18] | We have to appear optimistic. | 我们要表现得乐观些 |
[23:20] | Listen, that’s my call-waiting. | 我有电话进来 |
[23:21] | Okay. Keep me in touch. | 好的 保持联系 |
[23:23] | – Hello? – Oh, my God, Diane. | -你好 -老天爷 戴安 |
[23:24] | I can’t get ahold of anyone. Is it true? | 谁的电话我都打不通 是真的吗 |
[23:26] | Yes, but I’ll have to call you back. | 是的 但我待会再打给你 |
[23:28] | No, no. I’m at the Sweeney prenup. | 别挂 我在处理斯威尼的婚前协议 |
[23:29] | They want to continue. | 他们要继续 |
[23:30] | All right. Just tell them we will be in touch on Friday. | 告诉他们周五再联系 |
[23:35] | It’s Sweeney time. | 现在是斯威尼时间 |
[23:36] | Diane, Sweeney wants to do it alone. | 戴安 斯威尼想单独行动 |
[23:38] | Maia, I need you to take care of this. | 玛娅 你来处理这事 |
[23:40] | I will call you in an hour. | 我一小时后打给你 |
[23:42] | Adrian Boseman is in the hospital. | 阿德里安·博斯曼人在医院 |
[23:44] | There was a shooting. | 之前发生了枪击事件 |
[23:45] | Okay, this is a trick. This is a lawyer trick. | 把戏 又是律师的把戏 |
[23:47] | I don’t even know why that matters. | 我不明白这有什么重要的 |
[23:48] | You can sign this prenup right now, Mr. Sweeney. | 你现在就可以签这份婚前协议 斯威尼先生 |
[23:51] | Yes, unless you want to be a little girl. | 没错 除非你想做个小女孩 |
[23:53] | Oh, my God, when she says that… | 老天爷 你听她说的这话 |
[23:55] | No, sir. We are not signing this. | 不 先生 我们不能签 |
[23:57] | Why? You’re not a lawyer. You’re the coffee girl. | 为什么 你又不是律师 你只是端咖啡的 |
[23:59] | I am Mr. Sweeney’s lawyer, | 我是斯威尼先生的律师 |
[24:01] | and we object to the kayak exception. | 我们反对橡皮艇例外条款 |
[24:03] | Why? It’s a small matter. | 为什么 小事一桩啊 |
[24:04] | All of Mr. Sweeney’s fortune goes to Ms. Amado | 如果斯威尼先生死于橡皮艇意外 |
[24:06] | if Sweeney is killed in a kayak accident? | 他的全部财产将归阿玛多女士所有 |
[24:09] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[24:09] | What? I’m not going to kill him. | 怎么 我又不杀他 |
[24:10] | How many times do I have to say it? | 还要我说多少遍 |
[24:19] | I’m not sure why I’m being treated this way. | 不知道为什么要如此待我 |
[24:21] | This will be dealt with quickly. | 我们很快会处理好 |
[24:24] | Ms. Lockhart. | 洛哈特女士 |
[24:26] | Captain. | 队长 |
[24:29] | Mr. Bishop, your name is listed | 毕夏普先生 你的名字出现在 |
[24:31] | as an officer in Downstate Movers, | 郊区搬家公司的高级职员名单上 |
[24:33] | – a company associated… – No. No. | -此公司涉及… -打住 |
[24:35] | You gained entry into Mr. Bishop’s house | 你们获得许可进入毕夏普先生家 |
[24:37] | on the basis of an ongoing investigation. | 是基于正在调查的枪击案件 |
[24:40] | Is that what they told you, Mr. Lester? | 他们是这么跟你说的对吗 莱斯特先生 |
[24:41] | – Correct. – All right. | -没错 -好的 |
[24:42] | I will permit you to ask Mr. Bishop questions | 我允许你们问毕夏普先生问题 |
[24:45] | only if they directly relate to that investigation. | 但问题只能与该调查有直接关系 |
[24:48] | Where were you at 11:00 a.m. today, Mr. Bishop? | 今天早上11点你在哪 毕夏普先生 |
[24:51] | At Reddick, Boseman, & Lockhart. | 在雷&博&洛律所 |
[24:53] | The law firm where Adrian Boseman was shot? | 阿德里安·博斯曼被枪击的律所 |
[24:55] | Yes. I had a meeting with Mr. Boseman, then I left. | 是的 我和博斯曼先生开过会后就离开了 |
[24:58] | So you were at the firm 40 minutes before the shooting? | 所以枪击前40分钟你在律所 |
[25:00] | I don’t understand the theory here. | 我不明白你们的逻辑 |
[25:02] | Do you think he went there in order to case the joint? | 你们觉得他去那是为了踩点吗 |
[25:05] | – What was the meeting about? – No. | -会议内容是什么 -不 |
[25:06] | We’re asking Mr. Bishop not to answer that question | 我们请求毕夏普先生拒绝回答此问题 |
[25:08] | due to attorney-client privilege. | 律师当事人保密协定 |
[25:10] | Are there any firearms in the house? | 这栋房子里有枪支吗 |
[25:11] | We’re asking Mr. Bishop not to answer that question. | 我们请求毕夏普先生拒绝回答此问题 |
[25:13] | It’s irrelevant to your investigation. | 这与你们的调查无关 |
[25:15] | You think firearms in the house is irrelevant? | 你觉得枪支与此调查无关吗 |
[25:17] | I think the relevant question you’re looking for | 我认为你要询问的相关问题是 |
[25:19] | is did Mr. Bishop use firearms to shoot Adrian Boseman. | 毕夏普先生是否用枪射击阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[25:23] | What about narcotics? | 那毒品呢 |
[25:24] | We’re asking Mr. Bishop not to answer that question. | 我们请求毕夏普先生拒绝回答此问题 |
[25:26] | Ms. Lockhart, we are trying to find out | 洛哈特女士 我们在调查 |
[25:27] | who shot your partner. | 枪伤你合伙人的凶手 |
[25:28] | No, you are using this investigation | 不 你们在利用此次调查 |
[25:30] | in order to intimidate Mr. Bishop | 恐吓毕夏普先生 |
[25:32] | because he’s the one that got away. | 因为他无罪释放了 |
[25:34] | You have legitimate questions, ask them. | 如果有合法的问题 就问吧 |
[25:36] | If not, stop wasting our time. | 如果没有 别浪费我们的时间 |
[25:46] | All right, everyone out. | 行了 都走吧 |
[26:04] | Fix this, Diane. | 处理好这事 戴安 |
[26:07] | I came back to you because we did good work together, | 我回来找你是因为咱们之前合作顺利 |
[26:10] | but this is not okay. | 但这事让人无法接受 |
[26:13] | How did they even know I was a client? | 他们怎么知道我是你们的客户 |
[26:15] | I don’t know, but we will fix this. | 我不知道 但我们会处理的 |
[26:21] | I had nothing to do with Boseman. | 我与博斯曼的枪击案毫无关系 |
[26:23] | And this puts a bull’s-eye on my back. | 这事让我背上多了个靶子 |
[26:25] | We will take it off. | 我们会帮你卸掉它 |
[26:32] | How many months? | 几个月了 |
[26:34] | Uh, eight, sir. | 八个月 先生 |
[26:38] | They grow up so fast. | 孩子们长得很快 |
[26:43] | Cherish every moment. | 珍惜每一个时刻 |
[26:49] | So this Captain Lawrence is married | 那个劳伦斯队长是你们律所 |
[26:52] | to one of your partners, isn’t he? | 一个合伙人的丈夫 是吧 |
[26:54] | Liz Reddick has nothing to do with your account. I do. | 莉兹·雷迪克和你们的案无关 是我负责的 |
[26:56] | Yes, Chinese walls. | 是啊 中国墙 |
[26:59] | I know. | 我了解 |
[27:00] | In my experience, Chinese walls are porous. | 就我所知 中国墙是可渗透的 |
[27:03] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:08] | Maia, sorry, uh, this is not a good time. | 玛娅 抱歉 现在我不方便接电话 |
[27:11] | Sweeney just got a call from the police. | 斯威尼刚接到了警察的电话 |
[27:13] | They want to question him. | 他们想审问他 |
[27:15] | Shit. Where is Sweeney supposed to go? | 要命 那斯威尼接下来要去哪 |
[27:18] | First district, in an hour. | 一小时后去第一区警局 |
[27:20] | No, tell Captain Lawrence | 不 告诉劳伦斯队长 |
[27:21] | we’ll do it in our offices. | 让他来我们办公室审问 |
[27:23] | How did you know it was Captain Lawrence? | 你怎么知道是劳伦斯队长 |
[27:25] | Wild guess. | 瞎猜的 |
[27:27] | I mean, the police are just pursuing their own agenda. | 警察只是想达成自己的目的 |
[27:30] | I should call Dipersia. | 我应该打电话给迪佩西亚 |
[27:32] | If he knew what was going on, he would come back. | 如果他知道发生了什么 他一定会回来 |
[27:37] | Right, he would. | 对 他会回来的 |
[27:40] | Why’d you leave your last firm? | 你为什么离开上一家律所 |
[27:42] | I’d been there too long. You know, you get stale. | 我在那里干得太久了 有点厌倦 |
[27:45] | Well, we’re looking for diversity, | 我们正好也在寻求多元化 |
[27:47] | and we need someone who’ll start immediately. | 我们想找一个能立马上岗的员工 |
[27:50] | You need to get that? | 你要接吗 |
[27:52] | Do you mind? It’s a friend who’s about to give birth. | 你介意吗 是我一个快临盆的朋友打来的 |
[27:54] | Oh, my God, no. No, answer, answer. | 天哪 不介意 接吧 |
[27:59] | Lucca, are you all right? | 卢卡 你还好吗 |
[28:00] | It’s not me. It’s Boseman. He’s been shot. | 不是我 是博斯曼 他被枪击了 |
[28:03] | – What? – He’s in surgery at Harbour. | -什么 -他在港口医院做手术 |
[28:05] | They think he’ll be all right, but… | 医院说他应该不会有事 但是… |
[28:06] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[28:08] | Someone came to the firm. We don’t know who. | 袭击者来我们律所了 但我们不知道是谁 |
[28:11] | And the police aren’t helping. | 警察一点忙也帮不上 |
[28:13] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[28:14] | Wait. Don’t you want to know more? | 等等 不用我再跟你说点信息吗 |
[28:16] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[28:18] | Thank you for the offer, but I have to go. | 谢谢你们的录用 但我得走了 |
[28:30] | Liz? Liz, can you hear me now? | 莉兹 莉兹 你能听见我吗 |
[28:34] | Liz, I just got off the freight elevator. | 莉兹 我刚从载货电梯出来 |
[28:36] | What’s his status? | 他状况怎样 |
[28:37] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[28:39] | He’s out of surgery. | 刚做完手术 |
[28:40] | Uh, but they think it’s gonna be a long recovery. | 但医生说要很长时间才能恢复 |
[28:42] | It’s hard to hear you. Wh-Where are you? | 你那边很吵 你在哪 |
[28:45] | The 22nd floor. The police have cordoned off the 23rd. | 22楼 23楼被警察戒严了 |
[28:48] | Listen, I just came from your husband | 听着 你丈夫刚去审问了莱蒙德·毕夏普 |
[28:50] | questioning Lemond Bishop, | 我刚处理完回来 |
[28:52] | and in about 20 minutes | 20分钟后 |
[28:53] | I will be supervising his questioning of Colin Sweeney. | 我又要监视他审问科林·斯威尼 |
[28:57] | Well, that makes sense. | 这也合理 |
[28:59] | They are our most violence-prone clients. | 他俩可是我们最有暴力倾向的客户 |
[29:01] | Liz, neither had a single solitary reason to shoot Adrian. | 莉兹 他们两人都完全没有理由杀阿德里安 |
[29:05] | – We don’t know that. – Yes, we do. | -我们不知道 -我们知道 |
[29:08] | Did you give your husband our client list? | 你把我们的客户名单给你老公了吗 |
[29:11] | Diane, our partner was shot. | 戴安 我们的合伙人被枪击了 |
[29:14] | He has a bullet in his chest. | 子弹击中了他的胸口 |
[29:15] | And I’m gonna move heaven and earth to keep him safe. | 我会竭尽全力保障他的安全 |
[29:17] | I understand that, | 我理解你的想法 |
[29:18] | but your husband is not working for us. | 但你老公可不是在为我们做事 |
[29:20] | I don’t tell my husband how to do his job. | 我不能指挥他该怎么做他的工作 |
[29:22] | Yeah, well, be good if he returned the favor. | 行吧 他要是能有所回报 那就好了 |
[29:27] | – Hey, you’re back. – Yeah, have you seen him? | -你回来了 -是的 你见他了吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah, he’s in here. | 见了 他在这 |
[29:31] | He’s our investigator. | 他是我们的调查员 |
[29:37] | How long ago was he out of surgery? | 他做完手术多久了 |
[29:39] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[29:40] | Did the police question him? | 警察问他了吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, but they didn’t get anything. | 问了 但他什么也说不出 |
[29:45] | We need to make a list of all our clients | 我们需要整理一份过去两年 |
[29:47] | for the last two years. | 所有客户的名单 |
[29:48] | A list of the all people we beat in civil suits. | 还有民事诉讼案中我们打败的对手名单 |
[29:51] | I already pulled their files. | 我已经在搜集他们的档案了 |
[30:00] | Adrian. Can you hear me? | 阿德里安 你能听见我说话吗 |
[30:04] | Adrian, it’s Jay. Can you hear me? | 阿德里安 我是杰 你能听见吗 |
[30:12] | If you can hear me, nod. | 如果能听见 点点头 |
[30:17] | Good, good. Did you see the shooter? | 好的 你看见枪击者了吗 |
[30:22] | Did you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[30:24] | You didn’t recognize him? | 你不认识他 |
[30:26] | Was he black? Good. | 他是黑人吗 很好 |
[30:30] | He was white? Okay, okay. | 他是白人 好的 好的 |
[30:46] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[30:48] | That he didn’t see the shooter clearly, | 说他没看清楚枪击者 |
[30:49] | but what he did see was that he was Caucasian | 但是他看到他是白人 |
[30:51] | and his face was mostly covered with a scarf, a red scarf. | 他用围巾包住了脸 一条红围巾 |
[30:54] | That’s all he saw. | 这就是他看到的 |
[30:55] | Okay, we should check the lobby security camera. | 好的 我们该去查查大堂的监控 |
[30:57] | Yup. On our way. | 对 走 |
[31:05] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah, the problem is the security cameras in the lobby | 有 问题是大堂的监控 |
[31:10] | use varifocal lenses– when they zoom in and out, | 是变焦镜头 所以镜头缩放的时候 |
[31:12] | they lose pixels. | 会丢失像素 |
[31:14] | A lot of Chicago police monitors are set on autofocus, | 芝加哥的很多警方监控是自动对焦的 |
[31:16] | so when a varifocal camera is hooked up | 所以当变焦镜头 |
[31:18] | to an autofocus monitor, | 和自动对焦镜头搭档工作时 |
[31:19] | – it degrades the image. – I just fell asleep. | -图像质量就会下降 -我刚睡着了 |
[31:23] | Which is why we can see things the cops can’t. | 所以我们能看到警察看不到的镜头 |
[31:27] | Wait, is that a red scarf? | 等等 这是条红围巾吗 |
[31:30] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[31:31] | He must’ve gotten off on a low floor | 他一定是从低楼层出电梯 |
[31:33] | and took the stairs down. | 然后走楼梯下来的 |
[31:35] | What’s under the cap? | 帽子下的是什么 |
[31:38] | Looks like a do-rag. | 看着像个头巾 |
[31:40] | How many white guys wear do-rags? | 白人有几个会带头巾的 |
[31:42] | Let’s take a look at the clients. | 我们去看看客户信息 |
[31:44] | Which law firm? My life has been law firms | 哪家律所 过去的两周我都 |
[31:47] | – for the last two weeks. – This law firm. Upstairs. | -泡在律所里 -这家律所 楼上的 |
[31:50] | I had a meeting around 11:30. | 我11点半在这有个会 |
[31:52] | Just before the shooting. | 就在枪击案发生之前 |
[31:52] | Maybe we should, uh, meet alone without Naftali. | 也许我们应该先请奈芙塔莉回避一下 |
[31:55] | No, I want to know what I’m marrying. | 不要 我想知道我要嫁给一个什么样的人 |
[31:57] | Did you and Adrian Boseman argue? | 你和阿德里安·博斯曼发生争执了吗 |
[31:58] | – No. – Don’t lie, Sweeney. | -没有 -别说谎 斯威尼 |
[32:00] | The police will find out. | 警察会发现的 |
[32:00] | You argued with Boseman. I didn’t. | 是你和博斯曼发生争执了 不是我 |
[32:02] | Yeah, because he’s your lawyer. | 当然 因为他是你的律师啊 |
[32:04] | – I’m calling a halt to this. – I’m not done. | -我要求暂停 -我还没问完呢 |
[32:05] | Uh, Maia, why don’t you take them into Lucca’s office | 玛娅 你不然带他们去卢卡的办公室 |
[32:08] | to discuss the prenup? | 来讨论一下婚前协议 |
[32:10] | What’s happened to this place? | 这里到底怎么了 |
[32:13] | It’s like a cattle auction. | 就像个牲畜市场 |
[32:15] | The police moved us down a floor. | 警察让我们往下搬了一层 |
[32:16] | Yeah, look, balloons. | 是啊 看 气球 |
[32:19] | very professional place you have, Sweeney. | 斯威尼 你的律所可真专业 |
[32:21] | It makes me feel really confident. | 这让我信心十足 |
[32:23] | One of the reasons I liked this firm | 我喜欢你们律所的一个原因 |
[32:25] | was you were able to handle the police. | 就是你们能处理好警察的事 |
[32:27] | I’m afraid you’ve lost that skill. | 我想你们恐怕已经失去了这项技能 |
[32:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:30] | The location where I want my files sent. | 我希望你们把我的档案寄到这个地址 |
[32:32] | I don’t understand. That’s my notice. | -我不明白 -这是我发出的通知 |
[32:34] | I’m taking my business to another firm. | 我要去另一家律所了 |
[32:36] | – Let me get Diane. – No, she intimidates me. | -我去帮你找戴安 -不用了 我怕她 |
[32:39] | You are intimidated by a duck. | 你还怕鸭子呢 |
[32:41] | Thank you for all your help, Millie. | 谢谢你的帮助 米莉 |
[32:43] | – Maia. – Maia. | -玛娅 -玛娅 |
[32:45] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[32:48] | Where are you going? Mr. Sweeney, which firm? | 你去哪 斯威尼先生 哪家律所 |
[32:51] | I’ve been asked not to say. | 他们让我保密 |
[32:58] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | give us the afternoon. | 给我们一下午的时间 |
[33:02] | Which firm is it? | 是哪家律所 |
[33:05] | No! I don’t think | 不 我认为 |
[33:06] | you should be sending your files to Mr. Lester. | 你不该把你的档案寄给莱斯特先生 |
[33:09] | Listen, can we just… | 我们能… |
[33:14] | yes. Let’s-let’s just speak about it later. Thank you. | 好的 我们…我们待会再谈 谢谢 |
[33:17] | – Where is he going? – He won’t say, | -他去哪家律所 -他不说 |
[33:18] | but he wants the files sent here. | 但他想要档案送到这个地址 |
[33:21] | No. That’s his home address. | 不 那是他的家庭住址 |
[33:23] | And-and-and Bishop is replacing us, too, and he won’t say where. | 毕夏普也想换掉咱们 他也不肯说下家是谁 |
[33:26] | – Bishop? – Yes. | -毕夏普吗 -对 |
[33:31] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[33:31] | It’s the only quiet place. | 这是唯一的清净之地 |
[33:35] | Listen, someone is coming after our clients. | 听好了 有人在抢我们的客户 |
[33:37] | I know. I was just going to tell you. | 我知道 刚想告诉你 |
[33:39] | Brandon Hayakawa is leaving us. | 布兰登·早川也想离开 |
[33:41] | – Did he say for where? – No. | -他有说要转去哪里吗 -没有 |
[33:43] | He’s gonna send the address | 他这周之内会把 |
[33:44] | for the transfer of files within a week. | 档案要寄到的地址发给我们 |
[33:46] | – Someone’s taking advantage of Boseman being out. – All right. | -有人在博斯曼不在时候趁火打劫 -好吧 |
[33:49] | We’ve got to get on the phone with all of the clients. | 我们要给所有客户打电话 |
[33:50] | Get all of the partners together. | 全体合伙人都要动起来 |
[33:52] | We should’ve made these calls earlier. | 我们早该打这些电话的 |
[33:53] | Who do you think it is? | 你觉得是谁在搞小动作 |
[33:56] | Diane? How’s Adrian? | 戴安 阿德里安怎样了 |
[34:00] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[34:02] | Well, he’s a fighter. | 他是个斗士 |
[34:06] | Okay, what? | 好的 是什么 |
[34:10] | No. Who said that? | 不 谁说的 |
[34:11] | I’m with Charles Lester right now, | 我正和查尔斯·莱斯特在一起 |
[34:13] | and I asked him straight out where the files are going | 我直接问他要把他们的档案寄到哪里 |
[34:15] | and he mentioned you. | 他提到了你 |
[34:19] | Well, he’s not telling the truth. | 他说的不是真话 |
[34:22] | Adrian’s in the hospital. | 阿德里安还在医院里 |
[34:23] | I would never take advantage of that. | 我不会这样趁虚而入 |
[34:26] | Then why would he lie? | 那他为什么要撒谎呢 |
[34:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:28] | Diane, you and I are on the same side in this fight. | 戴安 你和我是站在同一边的 |
[34:31] | Charles Lester’s on the other line. | 查尔斯·莱斯特在另一条线上 |
[34:34] | Diane, hold on one second. | 戴安 你稍等一下 |
[34:36] | Charles, what’s wrong? | 查尔斯 怎么了 |
[34:37] | Actually, it’s Charles’s assistant. | 我是查尔斯的助理 |
[34:39] | Uh, I have Diane Lockhart here. | 戴安·洛哈特在这儿 |
[34:42] | She says you approved the files | 她说你同意让他们 |
[34:44] | being sent to your offices. Is that true? | 把档案送到你们办公室 对吗 |
[34:47] | No, she’s bluffing you. | 不 她是在虚张声势 |
[34:49] | Hold the files for a week. | 档案暂时放置一个星期 |
[34:53] | Thank you. I’ll relay. | 谢谢 我会把话传下去的 |
[34:55] | Diane, I’m sorry. | 戴安 不好意思 |
[34:57] | I don’t know why Charles is saying this, | 我不知道为什么查尔斯会这么说 |
[34:58] | but I can try to find out where he’s going. | 但我会试着找出他要转去哪里的 |
[35:01] | You know, you know, which firm. | 他要去哪个律所 |
[35:03] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | – No problem. – Oh, and Solomon, | -没关系 -还有 所罗门 |
[35:06] | can we meet later on in the day to discuss the merger? | 我们今天晚些能找个时间谈合并的事吗 |
[35:10] | You really want to? | 你真的想吗 |
[35:11] | Don’t you want to wait until Adrian’s well? | 你不想等阿德里安复原之后再讨论吗 |
[35:13] | No, I think it’s a good idea | 不用 我想现在先把 |
[35:15] | to get the outline of the merger down. | 合并的大纲定下来是个好事 |
[35:18] | All right, how about 5:00? | 那好 下午五点如何 |
[35:20] | 5:00 would be perfect. | 五点很好 |
[35:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[35:31] | That we should meet. | 说我们要见一面 |
[36:09] | Straighten your tie. | 正一下领带 |
[36:11] | Don’t sit on the floor. | 别坐在地板上 |
[36:13] | Go to the law firm on the eighth floor | 去八楼的律师行 |
[36:14] | and ask for the use of their chairs. | 借几张凳子来 |
[36:22] | I think it’s time to get rid of the balloons. | 是时候解决掉这些气球了 |
[36:25] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:48] | So these are all our white clients? | 所以这些是我们全部的白人客户 |
[36:50] | Right. | 对 |
[36:51] | “Frank Gwinn.” | “弗兰克·格文” |
[36:52] | He was the shoe salesman, right? | 他是那个鞋子推销员对吧 |
[36:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:56] | We lost this case? | 我们输了这个案子吗 |
[36:57] | Yes, but Maia and Lucca were his lawyers. | 对 但是玛娅和卢卡才是他的律师 |
[37:00] | So why would he shoot Boseman? | 所以他为什么会朝博斯曼开枪呢 |
[37:02] | The shooter didn’t even get off the elevator. | 枪手根本没走出电梯 |
[37:04] | He just shot whoever was in front of him. | 他只是朝站在他面前的人开了枪 |
[37:06] | You think Boseman was just unlucky? | 你觉得博斯曼只是运气不好 |
[37:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[37:10] | What about Keith Fisk, the TV writer. | 基思·费斯克呢 那个电视编剧 |
[37:14] | We won for him, but all he got was an apology. | 我们帮他赢了案子 但他只得到了一句道歉 |
[37:16] | Eh, it doesn’t seem like the act of a TV writer. | 看起来不像是电视编剧能做出来的事 |
[37:18] | Really? It does to me. | 真的吗 我觉得像呢 |
[37:20] | Guess we can rule out Ruth Eastman. | 我猜我们能排除掉鲁斯·伊斯曼 |
[37:23] | And Maia. | 和玛娅 |
[37:24] | Have we ever thought it might be Sweeney? | 我们有想过可能是斯威尼吗 |
[37:26] | I mean, he is a wife-killer. | 毕竟他杀过他老婆 |
[37:28] | Maybe, but there are two I’d put at the top of the list: | 可能吧 但我觉得这两个人是最可能的嫌犯 |
[37:31] | Dylan Stack and Felix Staples. | 迪伦·斯塔克和菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 |
[37:33] | Okay, where are they? | 好吧 他们人在哪里 |
[37:37] | Well, Stack was having legal trouble because of us. | 斯塔克因为我们惹上了官非 |
[37:40] | He’s fighting in federal court. | 他的案子在联邦法院审理中 |
[37:42] | And he’s out on bail. | 他被保释出来了 |
[37:43] | And Staples lost his book deal. Could be either one. | 而斯塔普斯失去了出书协议 两个都有可能 |
[37:48] | Something about the red scarf | 我觉得那条红色围巾 |
[37:49] | screams Felix Staples to me. | 特别像菲利克斯·斯塔普斯的风格 |
[37:51] | No, they could sue the person who leaked it. | 不 他们可以起诉泄露信息的人 |
[37:53] | I’m just the citizen-journalist | 我只是个想向社会 |
[37:54] | wanting to communicate it to the world… | 传达信息的公民记者… |
[38:03] | Let’s see what he’s up to. | 我们看看他在做什么 |
[38:06] | You talked to Adrian? | 你和阿德里安聊过了吗 |
[38:07] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[38:08] | He tell you the assailant was Caucasian? | 他告诉你袭击者是个白人 |
[38:11] | I’d rather not say. | 我不便透露 |
[38:13] | That would mean eliminating half of our clients as suspects. | 这意味着可以排除我们一半客户的嫌疑 |
[38:17] | – Possibly. – No, definitely. | -可能吧 -不 肯定可以 |
[38:20] | Boseman might not be certain of what he saw. | 博斯曼可能不确定他看到了什么 |
[38:22] | He was in shock. | 他处于震惊中 |
[38:24] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[38:26] | you are using our client list | 你是在用我们的客户名单 |
[38:27] | to find Adrian’s killer, right? | 来追查想杀害阿德里安的凶手吧 |
[38:30] | What else is there? | 不然还能怎样 |
[38:31] | Advancing your agenda. | 推进你的目的 |
[38:33] | Given that someone shot your partner, | 考虑到有人向你的合伙人开枪 |
[38:36] | I would think that my agenda is your agenda. | 我认为我的目的就是你的目的 |
[39:04] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[39:06] | There’s a chance I might’ve made a mistake, | 我有可能犯了错误 |
[39:08] | with the client list. | 客户名单的事 |
[39:09] | What’s going on with our clients? | 我们的客户怎么了 |
[39:10] | Solomon is coming after them. | 所罗门在招揽他们 |
[39:12] | We need to check in with our top clients. | 我们要跟进一下我们的高级客户 |
[39:15] | Okay, well, uh, I’ll make some calls. | 好的 我会打几通电话 |
[39:18] | Julius and Lucca are splitting the list, | 朱利叶斯和卢卡在分工处理客户名单 |
[39:20] | and seeing who’s happy. | 看看谁对我们满意 |
[39:21] | Good, I’ll, uh… | 好的 我会… |
[39:22] | I’ll see what I can do. | 尽我所能 |
[39:24] | And, Diane, I’m sorry about that. | 还有 戴安 我很抱歉 |
[39:31] | I-I haven’t been myself lately, | 我最近也有点不对劲 |
[39:33] | so… I’m sorry about that, too. | 所以…我也很抱歉 |
[39:37] | Well, you sound like yourself today. | 你今天听起来很正常 |
[39:39] | I do, don’t I? | 确实如此 |
[39:41] | So let’s start over. | 我们重新开始吧 |
[39:43] | Yes. Good. | 好的 |
[39:45] | It’s a two-woman job. | 这工作得两个女人联手 |
[39:47] | I’ll talk to you. | 再聊 |
[39:49] | Very soon. | 稍后 |
[39:52] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[39:53] | Can you ask Colin about | 你能问一下科林 |
[39:55] | Solomon’s representation of the DNC? | 所罗门代理民主党国委会的事吗 |
[39:57] | I think we should go after them. | 我觉得我们应该朝他们入手 |
[39:59] | Sure, but he won’t have any control over them. | 当然 但是他对他们没有什么控制力 |
[40:02] | Well, he will, now that they’ve endorsed him. | 现在他们支持他的选举了 他会有影响力的 |
[40:05] | Endorsed? | 支持 |
[40:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:07] | The First Congressional District. He didn’t tell you? | 第一国会选区 他没和你说吗 |
[40:09] | I just heard from Julius. | 我刚从朱利叶斯那里听来的 |
[40:11] | Anyway, can you talk to Colin? | 你能和科林谈一下吗 |
[40:13] | I think losing the Democratic business would… | 我认为失去民主党的生意会… |
[40:16] | would devastate him. | 给他沉重的一击 |
[40:17] | Yeah. I will. | 好 我会问的 |
[40:23] | Solomon. | 所罗门 |
[40:24] | – How are you? – Good. | -你怎样了 -很好 |
[40:27] | You’re a little tight for space here. | 你这儿地方有点小啊 |
[40:29] | Well, it’s temporary. | 暂时的 |
[40:31] | May I also suggest you use my offices? | 我能提议你用我的办公室吗 |
[40:33] | Two blocks away, I’ve got more than enough space. | 两个街区外就是 我的地方可多了 |
[40:37] | Good. It’ll give us a feel for the merger. | 好 给我们感受一下合并会是怎样的 |
[40:40] | Yes, exactly. | 正是如此 |
[40:42] | So you had some thoughts on the merger? | 你对合并有些想法对吗 |
[40:44] | – I did. – What were they? | -有 -说说看 |
[40:49] | Well, it’s more visual than verbal. | 视觉表演比口头表达要好 |
[40:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:55] | I’m intrigued. Let’s see. | 我有兴趣了 演来看看 |
[41:00] | We don’t know each other well enough | 我们还不是很熟悉 |
[41:02] | for me to know if you’re kidding. | 我分辨不清你是不是在开玩笑 |
[41:03] | You’ve been going after our clients. | 你一直都在打我们客户的主意 |
[41:05] | That’s not what I’ve been doing. | 我没有 |
[41:06] | You’ve even managed to snare a few. | 你甚至已经挖到几个了 |
[41:08] | Everything has been totally above board. | 我做的一切都是摆在明面上 |
[41:11] | You figured you could cherry-pick the most lucrative ones, | 你发现你可以择优选那些最有利可图的 |
[41:14] | dump the rest and, uh, pick the carcass clean. | 把其他的扔掉 把尸骨剔干净 |
[41:17] | – Where do you get this? – The thing is, we are not a carcass. | -谁告诉你的 -关键是 我们不是尸骨 |
[41:20] | At the moment, we are reeling | 眼下 我们因为高级合伙人 |
[41:22] | from our senior partner getting shot, | 中枪而步履蹒跚 |
[41:25] | but we will recover, | 不过我们会恢复元气 |
[41:27] | and we will fight to hold onto our own clients, | 会奋力抓住我们自己的客户 |
[41:29] | and, just so you know, | 顺便通知你 |
[41:33] | we are coming after yours. | 我们会挖你的客户 |
[41:35] | – Now you’re being silly. – No. | -你这是犯傻 -不 |
[41:38] | I realize it’s all right that the world is crazy, | 我意识到这个世界有多疯狂都没关系 |
[41:42] | as long as I make my little corner of the world sane. | 只要我自己的小天地还正常就行 |
[41:46] | – Diane… – Now get the hell out of my office. | -戴安 -你现在给我滚出去 |
[42:18] | Lucca? | 卢卡 |
[42:20] | You came. | 你来了 |
[42:22] | Of course I came, you called. | 当然 你都打电话了 |
[42:23] | What do you need? | 需要什么 |
[42:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:40] | You didn’t tell me about being a congressman. | 你没告诉我你当国会议员了 |
[42:43] | Oh, yeah, this morning. | 对 今早的事 |
[42:45] | Well, technically, I’m just endorsed. | 实际上 我只是有人支持 |
[42:47] | Not an actual congressman. | 还不算真正的国会议员 |
[42:48] | Colin, you’re the only Democrat running | 科林 你是唯一一个参选的民主党员 |
[42:50] | in Chicago’s first against a Nazi. | 选区是芝加哥第一区 对手是个纳粹 |
[42:54] | You are a congressman. | 你是国会议员了 |
[42:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[43:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:01] | And you didn’t tell me. | 而且你都没告诉我 |
[43:02] | Yeah, well, there was a lot going on. | 要忙的事情太多了 |
[43:06] | You asked me “What am I to you,” | 你问我”我是你的什么人” |
[43:09] | And I didn’t answer. | 我当时没回答 |
[43:11] | No, yeah– you did. | 是 也算答了 |
[43:12] | No. | 不 |
[43:14] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[43:25] | Is that your answer? | 这是你的回答吗 |
[43:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:29] | Okay. Okay, I’m still confused, but going with it. | 我还是有点困惑 但也还行 |
[43:33] | I need you to talk to someone for me. | 我需要你帮我跟某人说个话 |
[43:36] | – Who? – Frank Landau. | -谁 -弗兰克·朗度 |
[43:39] | Head of the Democratic Committee. | 民主党委员会委员长 |
[43:43] | You really think that’s Felix Staples? | 你真的认为那是菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 |
[43:46] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[43:50] | I don’t know, I mean, Staples is all talk. | 我也不知道 斯塔普斯是动嘴那种类型的 |
[43:53] | He’d never fire a gun. | 他不会开枪的 |
[43:55] | “Please, Chicago: more dead lawyers please.” | “求你了 芝加哥 多死几个律师吧” |
[44:00] | That’s Felix? | 那是菲利克斯 |
[44:02] | A tweet two weeks ago. | 两周之前的推文 |
[44:03] | Does he blame us for losing his book deal? | 他是怪我们害他没出成书吗 |
[44:05] | Well, yes, but I don’t think enough to kill. | 是的 不过我觉得不至于杀人 |
[44:09] | – Is he in Chicago? – Yeah. | -他在芝加哥吗 -是的 |
[44:11] | For a speech at an alt-right fight club. | 在另类右翼搏击俱乐部有个演讲 |
[44:14] | Frank, what’s the emergency? | 弗兰克 有什么急事吗 |
[44:16] | Oh, I just wanted to chat. | 我就是来聊聊 |
[44:18] | Heard you were expanding here. | 听说你这要扩张了 |
[44:20] | Thought I’d congratulate you. | 寻思过来祝贺一下 |
[44:21] | Yeah, I was gonna call you in the morning and brief you on it. | 我本来打算早晨给你打电话汇报这事来着 |
[44:24] | Anything that will embarrass the Democratic Committee? | 有什么会让民主党委员会难堪的吗 |
[44:26] | No. | 没有 |
[44:28] | More diverse clients, more diverse lawyers. | 更多元化的客户 更多元化的律师 |
[44:30] | That’s good for the Democrats. | 这对民主党有好处 |
[44:32] | That’s good for everyone. | 对大家都有好处 |
[44:35] | What about Lemond Bishop? | 莱蒙德·毕夏普呢 |
[44:38] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[44:40] | I heard you signed the top drug dealer in Chicago. | 我听说你签下了芝加哥大毒枭 |
[44:43] | I don’t think that’s quite true. | 我觉得这不完全属实 |
[44:46] | You didn’t sign Lemond Bishop? | 你没跟莱蒙德·毕夏普签合同吗 |
[44:47] | No, I mean, he’s not the top drug dealer. | 不 我指他不是大毒枭 |
[44:50] | – He’s moved on to other things. – Bullshit. | -他已经转行了 -胡说 |
[44:54] | And what about Colin Sweeney, | 科林·斯威尼呢 |
[44:55] | the wife-killer, did you sign him up, too? | 那个杀妻犯 你也跟他签了吗 |
[44:57] | Who’s telling you this? | 谁告诉你的 |
[44:58] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[45:01] | Is it true? | 是不是真的 |
[45:04] | You didn’t think this would be a conflict of interest? | 你不觉得这会有利益冲突吗 |
[45:06] | Frank, let’s talk about this tomorrow. | 弗兰克 我们明天再谈这个吧 |
[45:08] | No. I’ve had overtures | 不 我已经收到了 |
[45:09] | from Diane Lockhart at Reddick/Boseman. | 雷&博律所的戴安·洛哈特的提议 |
[45:12] | It might look good, being represented by a black firm. | 还是由一家黑人律所代理会好一些 |
[45:19] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[45:20] | do you want to marry? | 你想结婚吗 |
[45:21] | You’re my addiction. | 你就是我的毒药 |
[45:23] | What choice do I have? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[45:24] | You have one choice. No prenup, | 你有一个选择 不签婚前协议 |
[45:27] | or I keep the kayak exception. | 不然我就坚持保留橡皮艇的例外条款 |
[45:30] | I’ll have to ask my lawyer. | 我得问问我的律师 |
[45:32] | No kayak exception. | 不能有橡皮艇例外条款 |
[45:34] | But we will allow a stipend in the case of divorce | 但是一旦离婚的话 我们会给津贴 |
[45:37] | that doubles your current expense. | 数额是你当前生活费的两倍 |
[45:39] | But only if Sweeney doesn’t die | 但前提是斯威尼不是死于 |
[45:41] | under suspicious circumstances. | 可疑情况 |
[45:43] | Do we have an agreement? | 你同意吗 |
[45:46] | Okay. | 同意 |
[45:56] | This, uh, bullshit case against me. | 那个 针对我的狗屁案子 |
[45:58] | The foreign, uh… | 国外… |
[46:00] | Corrupt practices? | 国外行贿 |
[46:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[46:02] | I want you to do it. | 我想让你做 |
[46:04] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[46:06] | Come. | 走 |
[46:09] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[46:10] | Mr. Lester, it’s good to see you. | 莱斯特先生 很高兴见到你 |
[46:13] | I think you know Liz Reddick. | 你应该认识莉兹·雷迪克 |
[46:15] | We’ve had dealings. | 我们交过手 |
[46:16] | No hard feelings, I hope. | 希望没有什么心结 |
[46:20] | – Water under the bridge. – Good. | -翻篇了 -那就好 |
[46:22] | I’ve done things in my life I’m not proud of, | 我一生中做过让我羞愧的事情 |
[46:25] | but I want you to know I’ve turned over a new leaf. | 但是我想让你知道我已经改过自新了 |
[46:28] | It’s a new me. | 重获新生了 |
[46:30] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[46:33] | Uh, so what can we do for you, Mr. Lester? | 我们能为你做点什么 莱斯特先生 |
[46:36] | Very simply, | 很简单 |
[46:37] | we don’t need our files sent anywhere. | 我们的档案不需要送到别处了 |
[46:39] | We think we acted too harshly. | 我们认为我们对你们太严苛了 |
[46:40] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下来 |
[46:43] | Come on, don’t play hard to get. | 别弄欲擒故纵那套 |
[46:46] | We have a lot of business here. | 我们生意很多 |
[46:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[46:50] | Thank Mr. Bishop for staying loyal. | 谢谢毕夏普先生的忠诚追随 |
[46:53] | We have a bright future in front of us. | 你们的前途一片光明 |
[46:55] | How could we not? | 怎么能不追随呢 |
[46:56] | Great to see you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[47:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:05] | Just a part of being a defense attorney. | 这是当辩方律师的分内事 |
[47:10] | Are you going to the hospital? | 你要去医院吗 |
[47:12] | – You, too? – Yes. | -你也去吗 -是的 |
[47:14] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[47:41] | 迪伦·斯塔克 科林·斯威尼 弗兰克·格文 |