时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[00:10] | That’s the smell of new comic books. | 新漫画书的味道 |
[00:14] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 |
[00:18] | They’re on me today, boys. | 今天我来付账 伙计们 |
[00:20] | You’re paying? | 你买单? |
[00:21] | Have you been selling your sperm again? | 你又去卖精子了? |
[00:24] | No, I’m celebrating. | 没有 只是庆祝一下 |
[00:26] | As we speak, the space shuttle | 现在 太空船 |
[00:28] | Is docking at the at the international space station | 正停在国际空间站 |
[00:30] | Where it will deploy the wolowitz zero-gravity | 配备沃罗威茨零重力 |
[00:32] | Waste disposal system. | 废物处理系统 |
[00:35] | Oh, get over yourself. | 少给自己戴高帽 |
[00:36] | It’s a high-tech toilet. | 不就是高科技马桶嘛 |
[00:38] | Just think. | 这么想 |
[00:40] | Thanks to your hard work, | 多亏你的杰作 |
[00:41] | An international crew of astronauts | 国际太空宇航员才能 |
[00:43] | Will “boldly go where no man has gone before.” | 大胆去没人去过的地方拉 |
[00:47] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 好笑吗 |
[00:48] | I believe it is. | 确实好笑 |
[00:50] | The combination of the star trek reference | 结合引用《星际旅行》 |
[00:51] | And the play on words involving the double-meaning | 和双重含义的动词 |
[00:53] | Of the verb “to go” | 去[拉] |
[00:54] | Suggests that leonard is humorously mocking | 说明莱纳德拿你的 |
[00:56] | Your efforts in space plumbing. | 太空管道工程开玩笑呢 |
[00:58] | Okay, make your little jokes, | 行 开你们的小玩笑吧 |
[01:00] | But of the four of us, I’m the only one making | 但我们四人之中 只有我 |
[01:03] | Any real-world contribution to science and technology. | 为科学技术做出实际贡献 |
[01:06] | He’s right. this is an important achievement, for two reasons. | 他说得对 这可是重大成果 有两个原因 |
[01:09] | Number one… | 可以一号[小便] |
[01:10] | And, of course, number two! | 还能二号[大便] |
[01:14] | Oh, clever! | 真聪明 |
[01:16] | Playing on the use of cardinal numbers | 利用基数对应 |
[01:18] | As euphemisms for bodily functions. | 隐喻人体机能 |
[01:24] | Here, sheldon, I pulled the new hellboy for you. | 给 谢尔顿 给你留的新《地狱男爵》 |
[01:27] | It’s mind-blowing. | 太刺激了 |
[01:29] | Excuse me. spoiler alert. | 喂 严重剧透 |
[01:32] | I didn’t spoil anything. | 我没有透露什么啊 |
[01:34] | You told me it’s mind-blowing. | 你说了很刺激 |
[01:36] | So, my mind is going into it pre-blown. | 我的思维已经开始提前刺激了 |
[01:38] | And once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown. | 一旦提前刺激 还谈什么再刺激 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:43] | Said the grinch to christmas. | 让圣诞怪杰跟圣诞节道歉去吧 |
[01:48] | Uh, hey, leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[01:50] | Could I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈件事吗 |
[01:51] | Sure, what’s up? | 可以 什么事 |
[01:52] | Remember I went out with | 还记得几周前 |
[01:53] | Your friend, penny, a couple weeks ago? | 我和你朋友佩妮约会的事吗 |
[01:54] | Yeah, vaguely. | 不太记得 |
[01:56] | Sure you remember. | 你肯定记得 |
[01:57] | That was the night you went to the bar and made a fool | 你那晚还傻乎乎地 |
[01:59] | Of yourself trying to pick up strange women. | 去酒吧找陌生女人呢 |
[02:04] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[02:06] | Well, uh, the thing is, the date didn’t go that well. | 上次约会不太顺利 |
[02:10] | Oh. too bad. | 真不幸 |
[02:12] | I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up, | 我想现在能做的就是爬起来 |
[02:16] | Dust yourself off, forget it and move on. | 拍拍身上的土 忘记她向前看 |
[02:18] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[02:19] | Why the hell not? | 见鬼了做不到 |
[02:21] | ’cause we’re going out again tomorrow. | 因为我们明天还有个约会 |
[02:24] | Excuse me, stuart. | 打扰一下 斯图尔特 |
[02:25] | Have you read the new flash? | 你看了新的《闪电侠》吗 |
[02:26] | – No. – well, I have | -没看呢 -我看了 |
[02:28] | And it will knock your socks off! | 大为惊叹呢 |
[02:31] | Good luck getting them back on. | 看你还能不能再惊叹 |
[02:36] | Uh, anyway, | 怎么说呢 |
[02:37] | I figure this is probably my last shot with penny | 我觉得这可能是我和佩妮最后的机会了 |
[02:40] | And I don’t want to screw it up. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[02:41] | Nobody wants that. | 谁都不想搞砸 |
[02:43] | Here’s my question:it’s the second date, | 问题就是 这是第二次约会 |
[02:45] | You think she’ll be expecting things to get physical? | 你觉得她会想要进一步的身体接触么 |
[02:51] | Uh, gee, um… | 老天 |
[02:55] | My initial reaction is “no,” but, um, | 我初步的建议是不要 |
[02:58] | Let me think about it and get back to you, okay? | 让我想想再回答你吧 |
[03:01] | Okay, so, you’ll give me a call? | 那你打我电话吧 |
[03:03] | Yeah, or you call me. | 你打我电话也行 |
[03:04] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:06] | Or nobody calls anyone. | 谁都不打最好 |
[03:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:10] | Penny’s current suitor asking advice from her former suitor. | 佩妮的现任追求者寻求前任追求者的建议 |
[03:14] | You know, thanks for closed- captioning my pain, raj. | 拉杰 谢谢你的友情字幕提示 |
[03:17] | Hey, want to make sure he gets nowhere with penny | 你想确保他既得不到佩妮 |
[03:20] | Without jeopardizing your friendship with either of them? | 又不伤害你和他们的友情么 |
[03:22] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[03:24] | Just tell him to do everything | 直接让他做过去两年 |
[03:26] | You’ve done with her for the last two years. | 你对佩妮做过的一切 |
[03:59] | Hey, leonard. | 好啊 莱纳德 |
[04:00] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[04:01] | – How’s it going? – good, good. | -最近如何 -很好 |
[04:03] | – You? – fine. | -你呢 -也好 |
[04:05] | Oh, hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事么 |
[04:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:07] | You know your friend stuart? | 关于你的朋友斯图尔特 |
[04:09] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[04:12] | Well, he asked me out again and I said yes, | 他又约我出去 我答应了 |
[04:14] | And then I started thinking | 然后我觉得 |
[04:15] | Maybe I should talk to you first. | 应该先和你谈谈 |
[04:17] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[04:18] | Well, does it bother you, | 我和你朋友约会 |
[04:20] | Me going out with one of your friends? | 你会不会觉得困扰 |
[04:22] | ’cause you know, you and me… | 我们从前… |
[04:23] | No. no, that’s the past. | 不会 过去的事了 |
[04:27] | I’m really more of a “right now” kind of guy. | 我会与时俱进 |
[04:29] | You know, living in the moment. | 活在当下 |
[04:31] | Although I do have to live a little in the future, | 虽然我还和未来扯上点关系 |
[04:33] | ’cause, well, that’s my job. | 那是因为我的工作 |
[04:35] | Of course, my fondness for classic science fiction | 当然我对经典科幻的喜爱 |
[04:38] | Does draw my attention backwards, | 也时常将我带回往昔 |
[04:40] | But those stories often take place in the future. | 但这类故事经常发生在未来 |
[04:45] | In conclusion, no, it doesn’t bother me. | 总之 不会困扰我的 |
[04:49] | Okay, well, that’s really cool of you. | 好吧 你真大度 |
[04:51] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t say cool. | 我不会说大度 |
[04:53] | I’d just say… | 我只会说 |
[04:55] | “that’s leonard!” | 这才是莱纳德 |
[04:57] | Well, in that case, do you mind giving me some advice? | 这样说来 你能不能给我点建议 |
[05:00] | About stuart? | 关于斯图尔特的 |
[05:01] | Love to. | 没问题 |
[05:03] | He’s very shy. | 他很内向的 |
[05:05] | How do I make him feel more comfortable around me? | 我怎么能让他觉得和我在一起觉得更舒服 |
[05:07] | Well, first of all, don’t underestimate | 首先 不要低估了 |
[05:09] | The value of discomfort. | 不舒服这个词的程度 |
[05:11] | – Really? – oh, yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[05:13] | Stuart thrives under pressure. | 斯图尔特有压力才有动力 |
[05:15] | That’s why he works in a comic book store. | 所以他才会在漫画书店工作 |
[05:23] | Oh, it’s stuart. | 是斯图尔特 |
[05:29] | You’re not going to answer it? | 你不接么? |
[05:31] | He wants to talk about penny. | 他想谈佩妮的事 |
[05:34] | I don’t want to talk about penny. | 而我不想 |
[05:35] | You’re making an assumption. | 你在做一个假设 |
[05:39] | Perhaps the comic book store is on fire. | 但万一是漫画店失火了呢 |
[05:42] | And he needs your assistance. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[05:44] | Why would he call me? | 他怎么会打给我? |
[05:47] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[05:49] | And if you don’t answer the phone, we can’t know. | 我们没法知道 除非你接电话 |
[05:52] | I’m not answering the phone, sheldon. | 谢尔顿 我不会接的 |
[06:00] | – Answer the phone, leonard. – no! | -接电话 莱纳德 -不 |
[06:04] | There, it went to voice mail. | 好了 进到语音信箱里了 |
[06:13] | Aren’t you going to check your messages? | 你不准备查语音信息么? |
[06:18] | No. | 不 |
[06:19] | You have to check your messages, leonard! | 你一定要查查信息 莱纳德 |
[06:20] | The in a | 留语音信息 |
[06:21] | Is one half of a social contract | 是社会契约的一半 |
[06:23] | Which is completed by the checking of the message. | 而另一半要由查信息来完成 |
[06:27] | If that contract breaks down, | 如果这个契约被打破了 |
[06:28] | Then all social contracts break down | 整个社会的契约就都坍塌了 |
[06:30] | And we descend into anarchy. | 而我们就堕落到无政府状态 |
[06:34] | It must be hell inside your head. | 你脑袋里肯定是一片狼藉 |
[06:39] | At times. | 偶尔会这样 |
[06:42] | Guys, we have a code red. | 哥几个 红色警戒 |
[06:45] | You mean “code red” the hospital emergency alert, | 你是指医院的紧急警报 |
[06:47] | “code red” the computer worm, or “code red” the cherry-flavored | 还是蠕虫病毒 |
[06:49] | Soft drink from the makers of mountain dew? | 还是百事出品的樱桃味汽水? |
[06:51] | Look, I was going over the schematics | 我检查零重力马桶的图纸时 |
[06:53] | On my zero-g toilet, and I made a teeny tiny mistake | 在转向阀的说明里 |
[06:56] | On the specifications for the diverter valve. | 我发现了一个小小小小的错误 |
[06:58] | How teeny tiny? | 有多小? |
[07:00] | It’s gonna fail after about ten flushes. | 大概冲了十次以后就该坏了 |
[07:03] | But the mission is for six months. | 但任务要持续六个月呢 |
[07:05] | Yeah, see, that’s the code red. | 说的就是这个红色警戒 |
[07:06] | It’s kind of like a jack-in-the-box. | 这就像魔术箱 |
[07:09] | No one knows exactly when, but at some point | 没人知道什么时候 但总会在某个时候 |
[07:11] | Something way worse than a puppet is gonna pop out of that box. | 有些比木偶更恶的东西 会从那个盒子里跳出来 |
[07:15] | Have you notified nasa? | 你通知航天局了么? |
[07:17] | No, are you crazy? what am I gonna say? | 你疯了? 我该怎么说? |
[07:19] | “i screwed up your toilet and pretty soon | 我搞砸了你们的马桶 |
[07:21] | “there’s gonna be crap floating | 不久之后 |
[07:22] | All over your nice shiny space station”? | 你们整洁的太空站里将漂满大便? |
[07:23] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么做? |
[07:26] | I’m gonna figure out how to fix it, then I’ll tell them. | 我先想出怎么修理 然后再告诉他们 |
[07:28] | So, what do you need us for? | 那要我们做什么 |
[07:30] | He can’t figure out how to fix it. | 他想不出来怎么修理 |
[07:32] | Hey, you said you were gonna be supportive. | 你说过你会支持我的 |
[07:34] | I’m trying, | 我努力着呢 |
[07:36] | but you have to admit this is pretty damn funny. | 但你得承认这实在太搞笑了 |
[07:39] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:41] | It’s the juxtaposition of the high-tech nature | 宇宙探索的高科技性 |
[07:43] | Of space exploration against the banality of a malfunctioning toilet | 与马桶事故的平凡 进行的对比 |
[07:46] | That provides the comic fodder here. | 在这里提供了笑点 |
[07:52] | Check your messages. | 快查你的信息 |
[07:57] | All right, this is an exact duplicate | 好了 这是和国际空间站 |
[07:59] | Of the wolowitz zero-gravity human waste disposal system | 配备的沃罗威茨零重力废物处理系统 |
[08:02] | As deployed on the international space station. | 一模一样的副本 |
[08:04] | Don’t you mean the wolowitz zero-gravity human waste distribution system? | 你说的是沃罗威茨零重力 人类排泄物”散布”系统吧 |
[08:10] | Good one. | 好样的 |
[08:14] | Yeah, it’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[08:16] | Now… | 现在 |
[08:18] | Here’s an approximation of the spare parts | 这些是太空站中 |
[08:20] | Available on the space station. | 大概有的备用零件 |
[08:22] | We gotta find a way, using nothing but this, | 我们要想个方法 只用这些零件 |
[08:24] | To reinforce this so the waste material | 来加固这个 |
[08:26] | Avoids the spinning turbine. | 避免堵住旋转涡轮 |
[08:27] | You mean so it doesn’t hit the fan? | 你是说不要打中风扇?[酿成大祸] |
[08:34] | Yeah, I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[08:35] | I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition. | 我以为重复说马桶笑话会变得无聊 |
[08:39] | Apparently, there is no law | 显然 用太空便便 |
[08:40] | Of diminishing comedic returns with space poop. | 做笑点完全无懈可击呢 |
[08:48] | – Hey, leonard. – hey, stuart. | -你好 莱纳德 -好啊 斯图尔特 |
[08:50] | – You busy? – um… | -你在忙吗 -呃… |
[08:51] | Classified, leonard. | 这是机密 莱纳德 |
[08:53] | Yeah, it’s a regular manhattan project. | 不过是项常规曼哈顿工程罢了 |
[08:57] | What’s up? | 啥事 |
[08:58] | Well, tonight’s my date with penny | 我今晚要和佩妮约会 |
[09:01] | And since we haven’t been able to connect by phone… | 鉴于我们没法通电话 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I’m sorry, it’s been broken. | 真是抱歉 手机坏了 |
[09:04] | – Or e-mail. – yeah, that’s broken, too. | -电邮也不行 -那也坏了 |
[09:06] | Everything’s broken. | 能坏的都坏了 |
[09:08] | Anyway, I was just wondering if you had any last-minute advice. | 最后时刻 希望你能给我点建议 |
[09:11] | Uh, all right, well, off the top of my head, | 好吧 正好灵光一现 |
[09:16] | You know, I think the most important thing with penny | 和佩妮一起时 最关键的 |
[09:17] | Is to go really slow. | 就是要慢慢来 |
[09:20] | I mean, glacial. | 相当慢那种 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | You know, guys come onto her all the time, | 她平时总是被男人围着 |
[09:26] | So, you need to set yourself apart. | 所以 你得矜持一点 |
[09:29] | You know, be a little shy, | 羞涩一点 |
[09:31] | Don’t make too much eye contact. | 少点眼神交流 |
[09:35] | And, you know, treat her with, like, cool detachment | 和她保持一种冷酷的疏离感 |
[09:37] | And-and, you know, fear. | 说白了就是畏惧感 |
[09:41] | Fear? | 畏惧? |
[09:42] | Yeah, like, uh, | 对 就像 |
[09:44] | You’re afraid that if you touch her, she’ll break. | 你生怕一碰她就碎 |
[09:47] | Well, that plays right into my wheelhouse. | 这个我很拿手呢 |
[09:51] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[09:53] | Well, uh, you-you kids have fun tonight. | 今晚玩儿得开心点 |
[09:54] | – Thanks, leonard. – uh-huh. | -多谢 莱纳德 -客气啥 |
[09:56] | What is that thing anyway? | 那个到底是啥玩意儿 |
[09:58] | You don’t know what this is? | 你不知道吗 |
[10:00] | – No. – good. get out. | -不知道 -很好 滚 |
[10:06] | Be afraid of penny. | 害怕佩妮 |
[10:08] | Nice. very crafty. | 很狡猾嘛 |
[10:10] | It wasn’t bad advice. | 这又不是馊主意 |
[10:12] | It’s just wasn’t particularly helpful. | 只是不太管用罢了 |
[10:15] | For what it’s worth, my mother says that when we deceive | 不管怎样 俺娘常说 为一己私欲 |
[10:18] | for personal gain, we make jesue cry. | 而欺骗他人 会遭报应的 |
[10:29] | All right, what if we use this two-inch pvc | 好了 何不用这个2英寸PVC管 |
[10:33] | To reinforce the center cross-support? | 加固中间的交叉支撑呢? |
[10:35] | No good. | 不行 |
[10:36] | I mean, it might work for the japanese | 对日本人和美国人或许有用 |
[10:38] | And the americans, but have you seen the size | 你要知道太空舱里的 |
[10:40] | Of the russians they got up there? | 俄罗斯人什么体型 |
[10:44] | This thing has to hold up | 这东西得撑得起 |
[10:46] | Against a hearty potato-based diet. | 一群狂吃马铃薯的家伙 |
[10:50] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉很难过 |
[10:52] | Maybe if you were helping, you’d feel better about yourself. | 过来帮帮忙就不会难过了 |
[10:55] | I deliberately tried to sabotage stuart’s date with penny. | 我故意破坏斯图尔特和佩妮的约会 |
[11:00] | Of course you feel terrible. | 不难过才怪 |
[11:01] | You completely screwed up your karma, dude. | 你完全搞砸了自己的”业”[印度教] |
[11:04] | You don’t really believe in that superstition, do you? | 你不会这么迷信吧 |
[11:06] | It’s not superstition. | 这不是迷信 |
[11:07] | It’s practically newtonian. | 这跟牛顿学说差不多 |
[11:08] | For every action, | 任何作用力 |
[11:10] | There’s an equal and opposite reaction. | 都会产生相等的反作用力 |
[11:11] | Leonard pretends to be a friend | 莱纳德表面像朋友 |
[11:13] | And acts like a two-faced bitch. | 实际行为却像个两面派婊子 |
[11:17] | Therefore, he is reborn as a banana slug. | 因此 他会转世变成香蕉虫 |
[11:23] | It’s actually a very elegant system. | 其实是个完美的体系 |
[11:25] | You know, what goes around comes around. | 这就是因果循环 |
[11:26] | Speaking of what goes around comes around… | 说到循环 |
[11:30] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | Instead of trying to reinforce this structure here, | 与其加强这里的结构 |
[11:34] | What if we just ran another line, bypass it entirely? | 何不干脆另建一个通道来疏通呢 |
[11:37] | It won’t work. the diameter of the tubing is insufficient. | 行不通 管道直径不够 |
[11:40] | What if we reposition the collection tank? | 那重置收集槽呢 |
[11:42] | It won’t work. no way to mount it. | 行不通 没地儿放 |
[11:44] | Okay, here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:45] | What if I change my name and go live | 我干脆从此隐姓埋名 |
[11:46] | With my cousin and her husband, avi, in israel? | 投靠以色列的堂姐艾薇和她老公 |
[11:51] | That could work. | 这个行得通 |
[11:59] | – Morning. morning. – what’s up? | -早安 -早安 怎么了 |
[12:00] | Nothing. we just pulled an all-nighter | 没什么 我们熬了一夜 |
[12:02] | Trying to fix a zero-gravity… pasta maker. | 修理一台零重力…意粉机 |
[12:08] | I’m going to make a coffee run. do you want any? | 我出去买点咖啡 你要吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, no, thanks. I have coffee. | 不 谢了 我有 |
[12:11] | Great. so how’d it go with stuart last night? | 很好 那昨晚的约会进展如何 |
[12:14] | Um, I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我实在不想谈 |
[12:17] | Yeah. right. sure. | 当然可以 |
[12:19] | The thing is, uh, before you guys went out, | 不过 你们出去之前 |
[12:21] | I spoke to him and i… | 我和他谈过 我… |
[12:23] | I said I don’t want to talk about it. | 我说了 我不想谈 |
[12:24] | – Okay, I just, I kind of feel… – look, leonard, | -我只是觉得… -莱纳德 |
[12:27] | What goes on between me and stuart is none of your business. | 我和斯图尔特之间的事和你无关 |
[12:29] | So just leave it alone, okay? | 别管闲事了 行吧 |
[12:35] | If you really want to clean up your karma, | 你如果真想赎罪 |
[12:37] | Go get my freakin’ latte. | 就快去帮我买拿铁 |
[12:48] | Hang on, I think I’ve got this. | 等下 我想到了 |
[12:50] | Help me see if we can wedge this little piece | 帮我把这一小片PVC塑料 |
[12:52] | Of pvc behind the support rod. | 塞进支撑杆后面 |
[12:54] | I think you’re overestimating the tensile strength | 你高估自己建的 |
[12:56] | Of the substructure you’re building. | 玩意的抗张强度了吧 |
[12:57] | Sheldon, I know what I’m doing. | 谢尔顿 我自有分寸 |
[12:59] | If you knew what you were doing, there wouldn’t be | 你要是有分寸 这里就不会放着太空马桶 |
[13:01] | A space toilet where my coffee table should be. | 而是放着我的咖啡桌 |
[13:05] | Howard,wait… | 霍华德 等等 |
[13:06] | Why don’t you ou use this instead of the pvc | 为什么不用这个代替PVC管 |
[13:09] | To keep the transverse filter assembly in place? | 来辅助横向滤波器安装到位呢 |
[13:11] | Because this is not a spare part from the space station. | 因为这个东东不是空间站的零件 |
[13:14] | This is the thing from the pizza box that keeps | 这是比萨饼盒子里 |
[13:16] | The lid from touching the cheese. | 用来避免盒盖接触起司的 |
[13:18] | That what that’s for? | 就是这个用途吗 |
[13:20] | In india, the lid just touches the cheese. | 在印度 盒盖就盖在起司上面 |
[13:21] | Of course, we also have rampant | 当然了 我们还有极度的贫穷 |
[13:23] | Poverty and periodic outbreaks of cholera, | 和周期性肆虐的霍乱 |
[13:26] | So a little cardboard in our cheese is no biggie. | 所以起司里有个小纸板也没啥大不了的 |
[13:30] | – Where are you going? – comic book store. | -你去哪儿 -漫画书店 |
[13:32] | Oh, an excellent idea! I could certainly use a break. | 好主意呀 我可以借机休息 |
[13:35] | – Me, too.- Now, hold on. | -我也是 -等等 |
[13:36] | You guys can go to the comic book store | 只要航天员能安全地在太空中大便 |
[13:37] | When man can once again safely poop in space. | 我就让你们去漫画书店 |
[13:40] | Why does Leonard get to go? | 为什么莱纳德可以去 |
[13:42] | ’cause he’s upset over his situation with penny | 因为他跟佩妮的关系现在纠缠不清 |
[13:44] | And if I have to hear about it again, | 要是再让我听到一次 |
[13:46] | I’m going to kick him in his ovaries. | 我就把他卵巢那个地方踢飞 |
[13:49] | Thanks for understanding, howard. | 霍华德 谢谢你的理解 |
[13:50] | I got your back, sister. | 姐妹 我支持你 |
[13:53] | All right, I think we’ve got | 好啦 我觉得这台 |
[13:54] | A prototype ready to test. | 原型机可以开始接受测试了 |
[13:56] | Hand me that Tupperware. | 把那个特百惠盒子递给我 |
[13:59] | Wow, that’s heavy. | 哇 真重啊 |
[14:00] | Damn right it’s heavy. it’s my mother’s meat loaf. | 当然重 是我妈妈做的肉馅糕 |
[14:03] | It’s been testing toilets for generations. | 已经用它测试了无数次马桶了 |
[14:07] | I must say, howard, I think a detailed letter to mit | 我必须指出 霍华德 如果给麻省理工写封信 |
[14:10] | Describing your current circumstances might entitle you | 描述你目前状况 可能会让他们 |
[14:13] | To a refund on your master’s degree. | 退回你的硕士学位 |
[14:16] | Okay, simulated zero-gravity human waste disposal test | 好的 模拟零重力环境人类排泄物处理测试 |
[14:20] | With meat loaf analog in… | 肉馅糕模拟物已就绪 |
[14:22] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[14:31] | Fascinating. | 很好很强大 |
[14:34] | What do you think the problem is? | 你觉得问题出在哪 |
[14:37] | Not enough bread crumbs. | 面包屑放得不够 |
[14:47] | – Hey, Stuart, I need to talk to you. – Sure, what’s up? | -斯图尔特 我想跟你谈谈 -当然 怎么了 |
[14:50] | I think I gave you some bad advice about penny, | 关于佩妮 我觉得我给了你一些很坏的建议 |
[14:52] | And I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[14:53] | Oh, no, your advice was great. | 别啊 你的建议挺不错的 |
[14:54] | It was? | 真的 |
[14:56] | Oh, yeah, going slow really worked. | 是啊 “慢慢来”确实管用 |
[14:57] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:59] | Never worked for me. | 对我来说从来不管用 |
[15:02] | Yeah, last night at dinner, I did what you told me. | 昨天吃晚饭的时候 我按照你说的做了 |
[15:04] | I went really slow, I kept my distance, | 我尽量慢慢来 并且保持距离 |
[15:07] | And two bottles of wine later, we were making out in my car. | 然后两瓶红酒下肚 我们就在车里亲热了 |
[15:10] | Wine? I didn’t say to give her wine. | 红酒 我没说要给她喝红酒啊 |
[15:14] | It doesn’t matter, ’cause that’s where it all went to hell. | 没事 因为从那开始就出乱子了 |
[15:17] | During the kissing? | 接吻的时候 |
[15:18] | What did you do, sneeze in her mouth? | 你做了什么 对着她的嘴打喷嚏么 |
[15:20] | I did that to a girl once. | 我对一个女孩儿做过一次 |
[15:24] | No, everything was good and really hot. | 没 一切正常 我俩也很投入 |
[15:26] | And I said, | 然后我说 |
[15:28] | “Oh, penny,” and right where | “噢 佩妮” 就在 |
[15:30] | She was supposed to say, “oh, Stuart,” she said… | 她应该说”噢 斯图尔特”的时候 她却说了 |
[15:34] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[15:40] | “Leonard”? | “莱纳德”吗 |
[15:42] | – That is your name, right? – yeah, no, yeah. | -那是你的名字吧 -是啊 不是 是 |
[15:45] | Wow, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:47] | That must’ve been the last thing you wanted to hear. | 你肯定不想听这样的话 |
[15:49] | Well, it beats, “you know I’m a dude, right?” | 跟”你知道我很花心”不相上下了 |
[15:56] | Yeah, it was pretty bad. | 确实很糟糕 |
[15:58] | Yeah. no doubt, no doubt. | 当然 当然 |
[16:04] | Okay, well, I’m sorry it didn’t work out. | 我很抱歉你俩没啥进展 |
[16:07] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:08] | Yeah, how about that. | 还真不是我的错 |
[16:12] | – See you soon. – Yeah, sure | -再见 -拜拜 |
[16:30] | Yes, sir, I understand “classified.” | 是的 先生 我知道什么是”机密” |
[16:32] | We’ll keep it all classified; no one has to know | 我们会守口如瓶 没人会知道 |
[16:34] | Anything about this but you and me. | 只有你知我知 |
[16:35] | What’s classified? | 什么机密 |
[16:37] | Howard’s space toilet. | 霍华德的太空马桶 |
[16:39] | I’ll tell you later. | 等下再跟你讲 |
[16:41] | Well, they’ve deployed our solution. | 他们已经部署了我们的解决方案 |
[16:44] | Let’s just all hope it works. | 一起祈祷它会奏效吧 |
[16:46] | I don’t see why I have to worry. | 我看不出来跟我有什么关系 |
[16:48] | My career’s not hanging in the balance. | 又不是我的饭碗岌岌可危 |
[16:57] | That was a joke. | 是个玩笑 |
[16:59] | It’s funny, because it’s true. | 笑点在于 它是真的 |
[17:07] | Leonard, could you pass the soysauce please? | 莱纳德 你能不能把酱油递过来 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry, were you talking to me? | 抱歉 你跟我说话吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah,I said Leonard. | 是啊 我叫的是你 |
[17:13] | Yes, you did, didn’t you? | 你确实叫的是我呢 |
[17:23] | What the hell is that? | 什么鬼东西啊 |
[17:25] | Meat Loaf. | 肉馅糕 |
[17:28] | What was it doing on the ceiling? | 它怎么会在天花板上 |
[17:30] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[17:38] | Houston, uh, International Space Station. | 休斯顿航天中心 这是国际空间站 |
[17:40] | We have a little situation up here. | 我们遇到点小麻烦 |
[17:43] | We’d like to make an unscheduled space walk. | 我们想进行一次计划外的太空行走 |
[17:47] | I.S.S., Houston. | 空间站 这是休斯顿航天中心 |
[17:49] | Which crew members would be involved in this E.V.A.? | 请问哪名航天员会参与此次舱外活动 |
[17:52] | Houston, uh, we’d all like to step outside for a few minutes. | 休斯顿 全体成员都想到舱外几分钟 |
[17:57] | I.S.S. | 空间站 |
[17:58] | I’m afraid we can’t authorize that… | 我恐怕不能授权 |
[18:00] | Houston, this is more of a FYI call | 休斯顿 其实是想知照一下 |
[18:04] | We are basically out the door. | 我们其实已经全都出舱了 |