时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | 罪 夜 之 谜 第1集 | |
[01:32] | Stokes’ theorem is the remarkable statement | 斯托克斯定理卓越地阐述了 |
[01:37] | that the line integral of F along C | F在边界C上的线积分 |
[01:41] | is equal to the flux integral | 等于F的旋量 |
[01:43] | of the curl of F through the surface S, | 在曲面S上的通量积分 |
[01:47] | which we know is the surface integral | 也就是法线分量 |
[01:50] | of the normal component of the curl along the surface S. | 在曲面S上的面积分 |
[01:58] | Up top! Up top! | 好球 好球 |
[02:00] | Layup! | 上篮 |
[02:02] | Pass! | 传球 |
[02:03] | Yo, Ref! | 喂 里夫 |
[02:05] | Here I go, here I go! | 这边 给这边 |
[02:08] | Got the shot. | 投篮 |
[02:14] | I am not doing this. | 今天不补课了 |
[02:16] | All right, but it’s definitely gonna be on the test, | 好吧 不过这个肯定会考 |
[02:18] | so you should look at it at least once. | 你应该至少看一遍 |
[02:20] | Nah, man, fuck it. ‘Cause I gotta go. | 我不看 去他妈的 我要走了 |
[02:23] | All right, you wanna take the book home? | 好吧 你要带书回家看吗 |
[02:24] | Look at it over the weekend? | 周末时候看看 |
[02:26] | Call me if you get stuck or whatever. | 有不懂的打电话问我吧 |
[02:27] | On a weekend? | 周末还看 |
[02:28] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢 |
[02:30] | It’s just… it’s just one chapter. | 就 只有一章 |
[02:32] | It’s not that hard. | 没那么难的 |
[02:34] | The guy’s trying to help you, man, just take the book. | 他是想帮你 哥们 带上书吧 |
[02:36] | I’m not taking the book. | 我才不带 |
[02:38] | You almost done, man? | 收拾好了吗 |
[02:39] | Uh, yeah, almost. | 嗯 差不多了 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:42] | Hey, man, you wanna party with us tonight? | 我们今晚有派对 你去吗 |
[02:45] | We’re going to my ex-fiancee’s in the city. | 进市区去我前未婚妻家玩 |
[02:47] | Gonna be mad females. | 会有狂野辣妞哦 |
[02:49] | 55 Stanton Street. | 斯坦顿街55号 |
[02:52] | – My tutor? – Shut up. | -叫我家教干嘛 -闭嘴 |
[02:53] | He’s the only reason you’re still on the team. | 要不是他 你早被队里开了 |
[02:55] | Did he say “Ex-fiancee”? | 他说的是”前未婚妻”吗 |
[03:00] | That’s game. | 真会玩 |
[03:29] | Shouldn’t you be helping the customers, Auntie? | 你不去招呼客人吗 阿姨 |
[03:32] | – Hi, Nasir, beta. – Salaam alaikum, Auntie. | -纳西尔 孩子 -阿姨你好[阿拉伯问候语 原义为”愿你平安”] |
[03:36] | – Salaam alaikum. – Hi, beta. | -你好 -你好 儿子 |
[03:37] | Where’s your father? | 你爸去哪了 |
[03:38] | He’s outside. You ready? | 他在外面 你准备好了吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Where’s Hasu? | 好了 哈苏呢 |
[03:40] | Yeah, both outside. He’s double-parked. | 都在外面 车停在一起的 |
[03:42] | Okay, okay. Almost done. Almost done. | 好的 快好了 马上就好 |
[03:44] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah. | -确定吗 -走吧 |
[03:50] | That’s fine. | 还不错啊 |
[03:55] | Stoudemire has got to stay on the bench. | 斯塔德迈尔[NBA纽约尼克斯队球星]上不了场 |
[03:57] | He can’t sit on the bench, man. | 他得上场啊 哥们 |
[03:59] | You can’t build a team around both of them. | 一山难容二虎的 |
[04:01] | You gotta just build a team around Melo. | “甜瓜”[卡梅隆·安东尼]才是队内核心 |
[04:03] | He’s not the same… | 他不一样… |
[04:03] | No one else is gonna put up those points. | 别人没有他的得分能力 |
[04:05] | Yeah, but Melo will. | 对 除了”甜瓜” |
[04:06] | Okay, but he’s not a beast in the paint like Stoudemire is. | 但斯塔德迈尔在内线表现更猛 |
[04:09] | So, what are you doing tonight, baba? | 今晚你有什么安排 儿子 |
[04:11] | Um, I’m meeting… I got a thing to go to. | 我要去见… 有事要做 |
[04:14] | – Thing? – Yeah. | -有事 -对 |
[04:15] | Like a team party downtown. | 城里有个球队派对 |
[04:16] | Team party? What team? | 球队派对 哪个队 |
[04:18] | The Kings. | 国王队 |
[04:19] | – The Kings? – Yeah. | -国王队 -嗯 |
[04:24] | I don’t like you going to something like that. | 我不希望你去掺和那些事 |
[04:27] | Like what? | 哪些 |
[04:28] | A party like that. | 那种派对 |
[04:30] | – Downtown. – Like… like black? | -城里的 -比如… 黑人的 |
[04:31] | Like a black party? | 黑人派对吗 |
[04:34] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[04:37] | Hi, my name’s Naz, nice to meet you. | 你好 我是纳兹 很高兴认识你 |
[04:39] | Nice to meet you, my name’s Naz. | 很高兴认识你 我叫纳兹 |
[04:40] | I’m on the… | 我是… |
[04:42] | I’m kind of on the team. | 也算是队员吧 |
[04:43] | I’m on the tu… I’m on the coaching side of the team. | 我在辅… 我在队里负责培训 |
[04:47] | Yo, Amir, where are you, man? | 喂 阿米尔 你在哪儿 |
[04:52] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:54] | Nah, nah, nah, listen… | 不 听着… |
[04:55] | Listen, just borrow your brother’s car. | 听着 借你哥的车就好 |
[04:57] | Just borrow it. | 去借一下 |
[04:59] | Why not? | 为啥不行 |
[05:01] | He… | 他… |
[05:03] | Nah, man, listen, there’s not gonna be other parties. | 哥们 过了这次没下次了 |
[05:05] | Not like this one, man. | 这种派对难得遇到 |
[05:06] | You have any idea the kind of girls are gonna be there? | 你知道那会有些什么极品姑娘吗 |
[05:09] | We are invited. We… | 人家邀请我们了 我们… |
[05:11] | Please, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[05:13] | You could have told me an hour ago. | 你可以一小时前告诉我 |
[05:17] | All right, all right. | 好吧 算了 |
[05:20] | All right, see you tomorrow, man. | 就这样 明天见 |
[05:21] | You’re a punk. | 你真没用 |
[05:23] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[06:59] | 东收费站 皇后中区 隧道 | |
[07:02] | E-ZPass帐户4号车道 皇后中区隧道 | |
[07:15] | Dude, dude, dude, hey, where’s Stanton Street? | 伙计 问一下 斯坦顿街怎么走 |
[07:20] | Up? | 往前 |
[07:26] | I’m off-duty. | 我下班了 |
[07:36] | Then turn on your off-duty light, asshole! | 那就开歇班灯啊 傻逼 |
[07:40] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[07:45] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[08:09] | 23rd and 10th, please. | 去23号街和10号街的岔路口 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry, I can’t take you. | 抱歉 我不能载你们 |
[08:13] | – What? – I can’t… | -什么 -我不能… |
[08:15] | I can’t take you. You’re gonna have to get out. | 我不能载你们 麻烦你们下车 |
[08:16] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -搞什么 -不知道 |
[08:18] | Yo, what are you talking about, man? | 哥们 你说什么呢 |
[08:20] | I can’t take you, man. | 我不能载你们 |
[08:21] | – What do you mean, you can’t take us? – It’s not my cab. | -什么叫你不能载我们 -这车不是我的 |
[08:22] | What do you mean, it’s not your cab? | 啥意思 不是你的车 |
[08:24] | I’m filling in. I’m off… | 我是替班的 我下… |
[08:25] | – We’re not getting out of this cab. – Why aren’t we moving? | -我们不下车 -怎么还不开啊 |
[08:28] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[08:34] | What’s up there, Captain Bubba? | 怎么回事 司机兄弟 |
[08:36] | I’m off-duty, but these guys won’t get out. | 我下班了 可他们不愿下车 |
[08:38] | So turn on your light. | 把歇班灯打开啊 |
[08:39] | I know, there’s a problem with it. | 我知道 灯有点问题 |
[08:41] | Back up. | 倒一点 |
[08:45] | All right, gents, subway time. | 先生们 去坐地铁吧 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么 |
[08:48] | Either subway time, or overtime. I could use the money. | 你们不坐地铁 我就加个班 赚个加班费 |
[08:52] | – Let’s go. – What? Where are we going? | -我们走 -什么 去哪儿 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[09:00] | Uh, officer, | 警官 |
[09:01] | do you know where Stanton Street is, please? | 请问斯坦顿街怎么走 |
[09:03] | You’re driving a cab downtown | 你在市区开出租 |
[09:04] | and you don’t know where Stanton Street is? | 居然不知道斯坦顿街在哪儿 |
[09:06] | It’s my first week. | 我上班才一周 |
[09:07] | Down Second, Houston going east, | 沿第二大街直走 到休斯顿街向东 |
[09:10] | make a right wherever you can. | 找个路口右转就到了 |
[09:11] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Yo, guys, I’m off-duty! | 抱歉 我下班了 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:28] | Um, I’m supposed to be off-duty. | 其实 我算是下班了 |
[09:32] | You are? Your light isn’t on. | 是吗 歇班灯没亮 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I know, it’s, uh… | 我知道 它… |
[09:37] | See, I don’t know where the light is | 其实 我不知道怎么关歇班灯 |
[09:40] | ’cause it’s not my cab. | 因为这不是我的车 |
[09:42] | Are you gonna make me get out? | 你要赶我下车吗 |
[09:48] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪儿 |
[09:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:53] | Well, you got in my cab, so, | 你已经上车了 那么 |
[09:54] | like, where do you want me to take you? | 你想让我搭你去哪儿 |
[09:58] | The beach. | 去海边 |
[10:00] | The beach? | 海边 |
[10:02] | Yeah, the beach. | 嗯 海边 |
[10:06] | We’re in Manhattan, so… | 我们在曼哈顿[三面环河] 所以… |
[10:09] | I could do a river? | 去河边行吗 |
[10:11] | A river would be fine. | 河边也行 |
[10:13] | Not down here, though. Go uptown. | 不要去这边的 去城郊 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:28] | I really would like to get going. | 我们可以走了 |
[10:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:48] | Um, how far? | 走多远 |
[10:50] | What? | 什么 |
[10:52] | How far uptown? | 往城郊走多远 |
[10:57] | Far. | 越远越好 |
[11:18] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[11:52] | These two, please. | 这两样 谢谢 |
[11:59] | And, uh, let me use the restroom real quick, please? | 我能用一下洗手间吗 |
[12:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | You wanna be my next passenger? | [灵车司机]你要当下一个乘客吗 |
[12:26] | All right, thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[12:28] | Uh, you can keep that. Thanks. | 不用找了 谢谢 |
[13:04] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[13:07] | Who cares? | 谁管他啊 |
[13:36] | So, whose is it? | 这是谁的 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | The cab. | 这车 |
[13:41] | You said it wasn’t yours when I got in. | 我上车时你说这车不是你的 |
[13:45] | I didn’t think you heard anything I said. | 我以为你没听到呢 |
[13:47] | I don’t miss much. | 我都听到了 |
[13:50] | Uh, it’s my dad’s. | 是我爸的 |
[13:54] | Actually, it’s like, one-third my dad’s. | 确切说 有三分之一是我爸的 |
[13:56] | He owns it with, like, two other guys. | 他和另外两个人合开的 |
[13:58] | And you just use it whenever? | 你能随便开吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:04] | Actually, no. | 其实 不能 |
[14:05] | Just tonight. | 就今晚 |
[14:07] | Why tonight? | 为什么今晚能 |
[14:10] | There’s, like, this party I didn’t want to miss. | 今晚 有个可遇不可求的派对 |
[14:14] | Was. | 完了 |
[14:16] | – Is. – Now. | -没完 -开着呢 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:19] | So, you’re missing it. | 那你肯定赶不上了 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:23] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[14:55] | So, you close to him? | 你 跟他感情好吗 |
[14:57] | Who, my dad? | 谁 我爸吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是啊 挺好的 |
[15:01] | He’s a good dad? | 他是个好爸爸吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Yeah, yours? | 你爸呢 |
[15:07] | He was okay. | 在世时候还行 |
[15:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:13] | Friday night. Full moon. The river. | 周五的夜 坐看满月 河水荡漾 |
[15:17] | This is pretty wonderful. | 感觉真好 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I feel pretty good. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[15:21] | You don’t always? | 你平时不开心吗 |
[15:23] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[15:26] | Like, a lot of time you just do what you gotta do, | 很多时候 你做事得循规蹈矩 |
[15:28] | or you do what everybody wants you to do, but… | 要不就是按照别人的意愿来 可是… |
[15:33] | You know? | 你能懂吗 |
[15:34] | I don’t, actually. | 不太懂 |
[15:42] | Tonight was different. Feels different. | 今晚不同 感觉很不同 |
[15:45] | And you have no idea why. | 而你却不知道原因 |
[15:57] | Open your hand. | 手张开 |
[16:05] | Uh, no, it’s okay. | 不 我不用 |
[16:25] | Do you ever wish you could just transport yourself? | 你想过自己拥有穿越的能力吗 |
[16:28] | Something bad happens here, and suddenly you’re over there? | 不管发生什么不幸 你都能瞬间逃离 |
[16:41] | I can’t be alone tonight. | 我不想今晚自己一个人 |
[17:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[18:13] | This is nice. | 这里很不错 |
[18:15] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 嗯 还行 |
[18:17] | It’s more than okay, this is nice. | 不止还行 是很不错 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | I’m just saying. | 真心觉得 |
[18:25] | Ah, look, Mustafa left his bombs home, ’bout to get him some. | 看 穆斯塔法[代指中东人]把炸弹忘家里了 快给他拿点 |
[18:30] | What? | 什么 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[18:38] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是你 |
[18:41] | I said, did you leave your bombs at home, Mustafa? | 我说 你把炸弹忘家里了吗 穆斯塔法 |
[18:45] | Give it a rest, okay? | 别扯了 好吗 |
[18:46] | What, I was just talking to him, I wasn’t talking to you. | 怎么 我在跟他说话 又没跟你说 |
[18:49] | What happened? You saw Homeland Security or something? | 怎么了 看见国土安全局的人了 |
[18:57] | Funny guy. | 真搞笑 |
[18:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:59] | Anyway, look, | 反正 听着 |
[19:00] | I’m going to Shiranda’s, man. | 我要去史兰达家 哥们 |
[19:02] | I know that her cousin is there, | 我知道她表妹在那儿 |
[19:04] | And, uh, she got that fat ass. | 那姑娘屁股挺大 |
[19:05] | I know they got some weed over there, too. | 他们那还有大麻 |
[19:25] | This is your place? | 你住这儿吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | No, it’s fine. | 没 没事 |
[19:51] | Actually, I’ll just… | 其实 我… |
[19:54] | It’s fine now. | 现在好了 |
[19:57] | Just cats… or dogs. | 得当心猫…或狗 |
[20:18] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[20:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:24] | – I didn’t tell you? – No. | -我没告诉你吗 -没 |
[20:30] | You don’t want to know mine? | 你不想知道我的名字吗 |
[20:34] | Does that happen to you a lot? | 这种事经常碰到吗 |
[20:36] | What? | 哪种 |
[20:38] | Those guys out there. | 刚才那俩家伙 |
[20:41] | Now and then. | 偶尔吧 |
[21:00] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[21:02] | No. Do you? | 没有 你呢 |
[21:08] | Would that turn you on? | 这会让你”性奋”吗 |
[21:18] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[21:31] | Now you. | 该你了 |
[21:32] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[21:38] | No, not even with that. I don’t… | 不行 喝了也不行 我不… |
[21:40] | Oh, come on, look, I did it. | 来嘛 我都做了 |
[21:44] | – No. No way. – Yes. | -不行的 -行的 |
[21:47] | Don’t you do what everyone tells you to do? | 你不是总对人言听计从吗 |
[21:52] | Isn’t that what you said? | 是不是你说的 |
[22:13] | You did it. | 成了 |
[22:18] | Am I really here? | 不是在做梦吧 |
[22:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:33] | This is the party you missed. | 这是你错过的派对 |
[23:09] | Now… | 现在… |
[23:13] | What? | 干嘛 |
[23:19] | That, I won’t do. | 这个 我不会碰的 |
[23:21] | – Yes. – That, I will not do. | -来吧 -我不会这么做的 |
[23:23] | Yes. | 会的 |
[23:24] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:28] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行的 |
[23:34] | Yes. | 可以的 |
[23:55] | Oh, sh… | 靠… |
[26:56] | Hey, I think it’s pretty late, so… | 现在很晚了 所以… |
[27:00] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[27:01] | I gotta get home, so… | 我该回家了 那… |
[28:13] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[31:11] | Roll your window down. | 车窗摇下来 |
[31:13] | Roll the window down. | 把车窗摇下来 |
[31:16] | Roll it down. | 摇下来 |
[31:21] | So, let me ask you, in your own words, | 我问你 依你之见 |
[31:22] | what does “No left turn” mean? | “禁止左转”是什么意思 |
[31:27] | I must have missed the sign, I… | 我没看见标志牌 我… |
[31:28] | License, registration, and insurance. | 出示驾照 登记证 还有保险卡 |
[31:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:37] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[31:38] | Over here. | 这边 |
[31:45] | How much did you drink tonight? | 你今晚喝了多少酒 |
[31:47] | I don’t drink. | 我没喝酒 |
[31:48] | – No? – Nothing, I don’t drink. | -没喝吗 -没 我不喝酒 |
[31:50] | No? ‘Cause I’m getting high just conversating with you. | 没有 我都快被你熏倒了 |
[31:53] | Step out of the car. | 下车 |
[31:57] | Out. | 出来 |
[32:01] | And I got a song request. | 我要点首歌 |
[32:02] | How ’bout you play me, maybe, two bars of “Little Brown Jug.” | 唱两句”棕色小壶”怎么样 |
[32:08] | Do I have to? | 非唱不可吗 |
[32:09] | No, see that right there, that’s a mistake. | 那倒不 你得知道 这就摊上事了吗 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna explain this to you | 看你不大懂 |
[32:12] | since I can see you’re a little confused. | 姐这么跟你说吧 |
[32:14] | – Yes, you may politely refuse… – I can’t… | -是 你可以礼貌地拒绝… -我不会… |
[32:16] | I’m not done. | 我没说完呢 |
[32:17] | You refuse, it’s a separate offense, | 拒不配合 这就是条罪名 |
[32:19] | which is an automatic arrest. Is that what you want? | 我可以立即逮捕你 你要这样吗 |
[32:21] | – No. – Hey, Cass. | -不 -卡斯 |
[32:26] | Put your hands on the car. | 手放车顶上 |
[32:33] | Listen, nothing comes up on this guy. | 这家伙没有前科 |
[32:36] | So why don’t we just make this reckless driving? | 不如记个危险驾驶算了 |
[32:38] | It’s a lot less paperwork. | 省得还要出报告 |
[32:40] | Come on, it’s late. | 都这么晚了 |
[32:41] | I don’t want to do reckless driving. | 我不想只记危险驾驶 |
[32:43] | I feel like he’s done more than that. | 他犯的肯定不止这些 |
[32:44] | Come on. He’s like a kid. | 算了 他就是个小孩 |
[32:46] | Kids do stuff… | 小孩犯的事… |
[32:48] | 65th and Central Park West. | 65街与中央公园西路交叉口 |
[32:50] | – Copy. – Come on, what do you say? | -收到 -算了吧 你觉得呢 |
[32:53] | Yeah, copy? | 收到没 |
[32:54] | Please respond, 1031 at… | 请回复 1031号… |
[32:57] | You know what tonight is? | 知道今晚啥日子吗 |
[32:58] | It’s your lucky night. | 你的幸运之夜 |
[33:01] | I can go? | 可以走了吗 |
[33:02] | Did I say that? | 我说了吗 |
[33:05] | Break-in on 87th, we gotta go. | 87街发生非法侵入 我们得过去 |
[33:07] | What about Cheech and Chong, here, what are we gonna do with him? | 那”切奇和钟”呢[指男主角] 怎么处理他 |
[33:09] | I don’t know. Cut him loose? | 不知道 放了他 |
[33:12] | Bring him with us? | 还是带上他 |
[33:14] | I can’t. | 不要啊 |
[33:15] | Is… Excuse me, is somebody talking to you? | 喂 不好意思 有人问你话了吗 |
[33:18] | – What… – Shut up. | -什… -闭嘴 |
[33:19] | I can’t leave my father’s cab here. | 我不能把我爸的车丢这儿 |
[33:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[33:23] | It’s my dad’s cab. I can’t just leave it. He needs it for work. | 车是我爸的 我不能把它丢这儿 他上班要用 |
[33:28] | Well, call him to come get it. Else it’s gonna get towed. | 打电话叫他来取车 不然就拖走 |
[33:31] | – Let’s go, in the back. – Come on, let’s go. | -走吧 坐后面 -快点 走了 |
[33:32] | – There’s no car for him to come get the car. – In the back. | -他没别的车开过来 -坐后面去 |
[33:35] | That’s fine, that’s fine. You’ll call him from the precinct. | 没事 到了分局 你可以打电话给他 |
[33:38] | Hey, cuffs? | 嘿 铐住吗 |
[33:39] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不用了 |
[33:41] | He needs it for work, | 他上班要用车的 |
[33:42] | – and there’s no way… – Yeah, I know. | -而且他没法… -好 我知道了 |
[33:44] | You call him, when you get to the precinct, | 到了分局 你就给他打电话 |
[33:45] | you tell him where it is, and he’ll come and get it. Let’s go. | 跟他说车在哪儿 他会来取的 走了 |
[33:47] | your head. There you go. Inside. | 当心头 这边 进去 |
[33:58] | What street is this? | 这是哪条街 |
[34:21] | – You the gentleman that called? – Yeah. | -你报的警吗 -对 |
[34:22] | Okay, so what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:24] | So, I hear something, you know? | 我听到有动静 |
[34:26] | A glass breaking. | 有人打破玻璃 |
[34:27] | And then from my window, I see an open door. | 后来透过窗户 我看到有扇门开着 |
[34:31] | I see this man go through the door, | 有个男的进了门 |
[34:33] | and then he comes back out a few seconds later. | 过了会儿 他又出来了 |
[34:36] | Then I see him running down the street | 接着我见他沿这条街跑 |
[34:39] | and get into a cab. | 上了一辆出租车 |
[34:41] | Race? | 什么种族 |
[34:43] | Could have been light-skinned black, | 也许是肤色浅的黑人 |
[34:45] | Latino, I really don’t know. | 也许是拉美裔 我不确定 |
[34:47] | Not Caucasian, though? | 不是个白人吧 |
[34:49] | Could have been, sure, why not? | 也有可能 都有可能 |
[34:56] | Clothes? | 衣着呢 |
[34:58] | He wore clothes. | 他穿了衣服 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry. Uh, dark, maybe. | 抱歉 像是深色的 |
[35:02] | Okay, maybe, and he took a cab. | 然后他上了出租车 |
[35:03] | Yeah, a cab. | 是 出租车 |
[35:05] | Okay, sir, can you just wait right here for us, please? | 好的 先生 请在此稍等 |
[35:08] | – Here? Yeah. – Thank you. | -这里吗 好的 -谢谢 |
[35:09] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[35:34] | – What do you got? – We got a break-in. | -发生什么事 -非法闯入 |
[35:36] | One eyewit, this gentleman here. | 有个目击者 是这位先生 |
[35:38] | Sees male, undetermined race, | 目击一名种族不明的男性 |
[35:40] | goes in, comes out, runs down the street, | 进去后 又出来 沿街跑了一段 |
[35:42] | gets into a cab. | 上了辆出租车 |
[35:43] | Anyone inside? | 车里有人吗 |
[35:45] | Waiting on you. | 等你们确认呢 |
[35:46] | Who’s that in the car? | 车里那人是谁 |
[35:47] | No one. He was with us when we got the call. | 没谁 收到呼叫时正好碰上他 |
[35:50] | He’s not drunk, I can see that. | 可以看出来 他没醉 |
[35:52] | He’s just driving like a fucking idiot. | 就是像个傻逼一样乱开车 |
[35:54] | Fine. Let’s go. | 行吧 走吧 |
[36:00] | Uh, sir, we’re off-shift like, two hours ago. | 长官 我们两小时前就该换班了 |
[36:04] | Can you just take him in? | 等把他带回局里再换吧 |
[36:05] | Let’s go inside. | 去里面看看 |
[36:07] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[36:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:13] | NYPD! Anybody home? | 纽约警察 有人在家吗 |
[36:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:58] | Excuse me sir, take a step back. | 不好意思 先生 麻烦退后 |
[37:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:17] | Hey, Teddy? Yeah, it’s Jerry. | 喂 泰迪吗 我是杰里 |
[37:20] | I’m at this break-in on 87th. | 我在87街的非法闯入现场 |
[37:23] | Gonna need additional units. | 需要点人手过来 |
[37:25] | EMTs, Night Watch, | 救护员 夜班巡警 |
[37:27] | CSU, and an ME. | 现场鉴证员和法医 |
[37:30] | Are you puking? | 你是要吐吗 |
[37:31] | Tell me you’re not puking. | 你真是要吐了啊 |
[37:33] | I’m gagging, I’m not puking. | 只是反胃 我没吐 |
[37:35] | For fuck’s sake, you gonna do that, | 我靠 你如果真要吐 |
[37:36] | you can do it in the trunk of your car. | 拜托去你车后备箱吐 |
[37:37] | This is a nice neighborhood. | 这街区挺干净 |
[37:39] | Is this guy still here? | 这家伙还在啊 |
[37:41] | We’re still here, where is he gonna go? | 我们都还在 他能去哪儿 |
[37:46] | Now I’m always respectful of the fact that this is a great predator | 现在 我对这个厉害的捕食者由衷敬佩 |
[37:51] | and certainly, if it wanted to, could take me out very easily. | 如果它想 它可以轻易地干掉我 |
[37:54] | Night Watch. | 夜班巡警 |
[37:55] | Yeah, hey, it’s Sergeant Klein at the 2-1. | 我是2-1分局的克莱因警官 |
[37:57] | We got a suspicious DOA at 144 West 87th Street. | 西87街144号 发现一具可疑尸体 |
[38:02] | Inside or out? | 室内还是室外 |
[38:05] | What’s suspicious about it? | 有什么疑点吗 |
[38:06] | What’s suspicious about it? | 有什么疑点吗 |
[38:12] | Knife wounds. | 多处刀伤 |
[38:14] | Stomach… | 腹部 |
[38:17] | Chest… | 胸部… |
[38:18] | Hands… | 还有手部… |
[38:21] | Fatal… | 致命外伤… |
[38:23] | So, there’s no way this could wait for the day tour, huh? | 所以等不到明天了是吧 |
[38:28] | Unresponsive. | 无生命反应 |
[38:31] | Yeah, no vitals at the time of arrival. | 我们到达时已经没有生命体征了 |
[38:33] | That was like, 10 minutes ago. | 大概 十分钟前 |
[38:35] | Let’s say, 02:20? | 死亡时间 两点二十 |
[38:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:44] | – Who’s here? – What do you mean? | -都有谁来 -你指什么 |
[38:46] | I mean who’s here? | 我说有谁在 |
[38:47] | You. | 就你 |
[38:48] | Everybody else is up at Harlem Hospital. | 其他人都在哈林医院 |
[38:50] | Those Agg-Assaults. | 忙那边的严重袭击案 |
[38:51] | Are Paul Mason and Shiyanov there? | 保罗·梅森和希亚诺夫也去了 |
[38:53] | And don’t give me any | 别跟我说什么 |
[38:54] | shit about “Life is cheap above 96th Street.” | “96街以北的人命不值钱”这种鬼话 |
[38:57] | We’re cool. | 我们能搞定 |
[39:02] | You know what? | 算了 |
[39:04] | I’ll call him. | 我打给他 |
[39:07] | – Box? – Yeah. | -博克斯吗 -对 |
[39:11] | I was gonna say. | 我正想说他 |
[39:27] | Box. | 我是博克斯 |
[39:28] | Dennis. Danny Lang, Night Watch. | 丹尼斯 我是夜班巡警丹尼·朗 |
[39:31] | Sorry to wake you. | 很抱歉吵醒你 |
[39:32] | Just thought you might want to get in on this from the jump. | 我估计你想接手这个案子 |
[39:34] | What do you got? | 什么案子 |
[39:36] | Stabbing. Female, early 20s. | 捅伤致死 受害者女性 二十出头 |
[39:38] | 144 West 87th Street. Inside. | 在西87街144号遇害 室内 |
[39:42] | Brownstone? | 高级住宅吗 |
[39:43] | Yeah. It’s gonna get pretty photogenic out there. | 是 媒体肯定会很感兴趣 |
[40:20] | – Where do you think you’re going? – Detective Box, son. | -知道这是哪儿吗你就闯 -我是博克斯警探 小子 |
[40:23] | Sorry, boss. | 抱歉 头儿 |
[40:26] | Get the door before 10 more people trample through. | 守好门 别让更多人破坏现场 |
[40:40] | Who made the call? | 谁报的案 |
[40:41] | Neighbor over there. | 对面的邻居 |
[40:44] | Anybody else see anything? | 还有其他目击者吗 |
[40:46] | – Apparently not. – Cameras? | -并没有 -监控摄像呢 |
[40:48] | There’s one up the street. We’re not sure if it’s working. | 街那边有一个 不确定开没开 |
[40:50] | Pulling the film. | 正在调出录像 |
[40:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[40:54] | – He’s ours. – Reckless driving. | -我们抓的 -危险驾驶 |
[40:56] | You picked him up and brought him here? What the fuck for? | 带这儿来干嘛 搞什么鬼 |
[40:58] | Well, we just pulled him over when the call comes in… | 接到报案呼叫时正在查他 |
[41:00] | Well, I don’t want him here. | 行了 别让他待这儿 |
[41:01] | Get a unit. Take him back to the house or cut him loose. | 找个人 把他带回局里 要么把他放了 |
[41:03] | We’ll take him, sir. We’re off-duty… | 我们带他回局里 长官 我们下班了 |
[41:05] | Not you. You stay. | 别人去带 你们留下 |
[41:07] | Let’s get the neighbor back to the house, too. | 把那个邻居也带回去 |
[41:08] | He’s famous enough out here already. | 他在这片已经很出名了 |
[41:10] | No smoking on my crime scene. | 别在犯罪现场抽烟 |
[41:12] | Go ahead, sir. | 请往前走 长官 |
[41:18] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:19] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[41:21] | Just get out of the car. | 赶紧给我下车 |
[41:45] | Box wants you to take him to the station. | 博克斯让你送他回局里 |
[42:02] | Nice-looking kid. | 挺漂亮的女孩 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:14] | What’d he do? | 他干什么了 |
[42:16] | – Who? – Him. | -谁 -他啊 |
[42:19] | I don’t know, he’s a witness, isn’t he? | 不知道 他是目击证人吧 |
[42:24] | Hey, what’d you see? | 喂 你看见什么了 |
[42:27] | I didn’t see nothing. | 什么都没看见 |
[42:30] | Some witness he gon’ make. | 这算什么目击证人 |
[42:40] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[42:41] | I think that’s safe to say. | 可以这么说 |
[43:07] | – Cop a squat. – What? | -坐下 -什么 |
[43:08] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[43:10] | Hey, did Maldonado really puke at the scene? | 马多纳多在现场真吐了吗 |
[43:13] | Must have been bad clams. | 肯定吃了不干净的海鲜 |
[43:15] | Were there still a lot of guys there? | 那边还是有一堆人吗 |
[43:17] | I mean, that’s a mess. | 现场真是糟透了 |
[43:20] | Just stay still. | 站着别动 |
[43:21] | West 87th Street. | 西87街 |
[43:23] | I mean, it’s quiet. | 挺平静的 |
[43:24] | Yeah. All right. | 是啊 |
[43:27] | Yeah, Maldonado had us pick up this kid. | 马多纳多让我们带他回来 |
[43:30] | Cup of coffee, man? | 喝咖啡吗 伙计 |
[43:37] | 纽约州 驾照 | |
[43:37] | 安德莉亚 考尼什 | |
[43:42] | Knock, knock. | 我进来了 |
[43:43] | – Hey. – Watch where you step. | -嘿 -注意脚下 |
[44:06] | Klein. | 我是克莱因 |
[44:08] | Well, I was doing all right. Then I answered the phone. | 我本来挺闲的 后来接到电话 |
[44:14] | How much you give me to check? | 你要我查什么 |
[44:29] | I got a Pauline Rodriguez, will that do? | 有个叫宝琳·罗德里格兹的 可以查吗 |
[44:39] | Always a pleasure. | 不客气 |
[44:49] | Tom, hey, weekend or ED? | 汤姆 关他周末还是长期 |
[44:51] | Dustin. Blast from the past. | 达斯汀 破坏美好夜晚的人 |
[44:53] | Dust? Where the hell am I supposed to park him? | 达斯汀 我他妈该把他关哪儿 |
[44:55] | Take his ass to St. Luke’s, please. | 麻烦把他弄去圣卢克分局 |
[44:58] | Let’s get him up. | 把他架起来 |
[44:59] | Up. Up. | 快起来 |
[45:34] | Fuck you lookin’ at? | 看你大爷啊 |
[45:44] | What can you tell me about the weapon, Harry? | 你对凶器有何看法 哈里 |
[45:47] | Pretty sure it’s one knife. | 肯定是一把刀 |
[45:49] | Approximately one and a half inch wide by, | 约一点五英寸宽 |
[45:52] | I’m gonna say, | 按我的估计 |
[45:53] | five inches long. | 长约五英寸 |
[45:54] | Till I get her on the table and probe. | 具体数据等我做完尸检出来 |
[45:56] | Serrated, or no? | 刀上有锯齿吗 |
[45:57] | Not sure yet. Possibly. | 不确定 有可能 |
[46:10] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[46:12] | What, you can’t tell me nothing? | 怎么 不能说吗 |
[46:14] | Or you don’t know nothing? | 还是你一无所知 |
[46:18] | Ain’t that… That’s where that girl lives, right? | 这不是… 这是那女孩住的地方吧 |
[46:22] | I mean, what happened? What’d he do? | 发生什么事 他干什么了 |
[46:23] | What, he kill her or something? | 他杀了她吗 |
[46:26] | I’m just playing, I’m just playing. | 我随口说说 别当真 |
[46:28] | But for real, what happened? | 不过说真的 出啥事了 |
[46:31] | You can’t give out any information? | 你是一点信息都不透露吗 |
[47:17] | Have a seat, sir. | 请坐 先生 |
[47:18] | Someone will be right with you, all right? | 就会有人来处理的 |
[47:21] | Hi, Sergeant. | 警长 |
[47:22] | Hey, who’s this? | 这人是谁 |
[47:24] | One wit. | 目击证人 |
[47:25] | Sergeant told me to bring him in. | 警长让我带他回来的 |
[47:30] | All right, looks good. Any problems? | 看上去挺好的 有什么问题吗 |
[47:32] | Nope. | 没 |
[47:54] | Dad. | 爸 |
[48:00] | You all right? | 啥事啊 |
[48:02] | Where’s Naz? | 纳兹去哪儿了 |
[48:04] | What? | 什么 |
[48:07] | So, who’s “He” In the sentence “He kill her or something”? | 你说 “他杀了她吗” 那个”他”是谁 |
[48:11] | Uh, look, man, I was just saying. | 喂 我随口一说而已 |
[48:13] | You were just saying what? | 你随口一说什么了 |
[48:15] | I mean, you know, some Arab dude she was with. | 就是个阿拉伯人 和她一起的 |
[48:19] | Describe him. | 描述一下 |
[48:21] | You know, an Arab dude. | 你懂的 就是个阿拉伯人 |
[48:22] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[48:24] | Look like he work at a deli or some shit. | 就像在熟食店之类地方打工的那种 |
[48:26] | Try harder. | 再仔细点 |
[48:28] | Uh, like, little, short, skinny, | 小个子 挺瘦的 |
[48:32] | Puerto Rican-looking motherfucker with beanie eyes. | 像他妈的波多黎各人 眼睛挺圆 |
[48:34] | How do you know he wasn’t Puerto Rican? | 你怎么知道他不是波多黎各人 |
[48:36] | Was he wearing anything Arabic? | 他穿着阿拉伯的服饰吗 |
[48:37] | Nah, man, he… | 没 老兄 他… |
[48:39] | He had on his regular, you know, | 他就穿着普通衣服 |
[48:41] | Friday night, go out and party shit. | 周五晚上嘛 出来搞派对 |
[48:43] | I mean, I tried to warn her, too. | 我当时有警告过她 |
[48:44] | Yeah? How’d you go about doing that? | 是吗 你怎么警告的 |
[48:46] | I just told him right to his face. | 我冲着他丢了句话 |
[48:49] | But you didn’t know him. | 可你并不认识他 |
[48:50] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[48:51] | Never saw him before. | 以前也没见过他 |
[48:53] | Nope, nope. | 没见过 |
[48:55] | You know the girl? | 你认识那女孩吗 |
[48:56] | I mean, not per se, you know what I’m saying? | 并不认识 你不懂我意思吗 |
[48:59] | No, I don’t. | 不懂 |
[49:01] | I mean, I know her type. | 我了解她那种人而已 |
[49:03] | What type is that? | 她是哪种人 |
[49:06] | You know what, this coming out wrong. | 卧槽 越描越黑了 |
[49:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[49:10] | How about you give me your card or something, | 给我张你的名片得了 |
[49:12] | and then I just bang you on this later? | 有空再接着说 |
[49:14] | My card. | 我名片 |
[49:15] | If I turn you upside down, how much weed is gonna fall out? | 要是把你倒个个儿 会有多少大麻掉出来 |
[49:21] | Oh, so that’s how you do? | 哦 你打算这么对付我咯 |
[49:28] | See? | 你瞧 |
[49:29] | No good deed goes unturned. | 好心没好报吧 |
[49:31] | Take him in. | 把他带走 |
[49:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[49:35] | Fuck LeBron. He can shit MVPs out his ass year in, year out. | 他妈的勒布朗 年年都能得最有价值球员 |
[49:39] | He’s still not gonna be able to deliver rings like Kobe. | 可他没能像科比那样拿到总冠军戒指 |
[49:42] | Nah, nigga. Kobe ain’t got no heart. | 老弟 科比没这个雄心 |
[49:44] | Kobe ain’t got no team, man. | 科比也没啥团队意识 哥们 |
[49:45] | – Kobe is the team! – That’s the problem. | -有科比就够了 -问题就在这儿 |
[49:47] | 81 points in one game, didn’t he score? | 一场比赛狂砍81分 是不是他 |
[49:49] | – He a overachiever. – That’s some… | -因为他厉害啊 -这就是… |
[49:50] | You got a fucking problem you ain’t passing the ball. | 该传的球不传 就是他妈的问题 |
[49:53] | Nigga was triple-teamed. | 他常被三人包夹 |
[49:54] | – Look, why would he want to… – Triple-teamed and… | -他为啥要… -三人包夹还… |
[49:55] | Why would he pass the ball if he… | 他自己能投 干嘛要传… |
[49:57] | I roll with winners, homeboy. I don’t know about you. | 成王败寇 小子 我不知道你咋想的 |
[50:00] | No, man, he good, he good. He great. | 哥们 他就是很棒 了不起 |
[50:02] | Yeah, yeah, thank you. | 对对 你说的都对 |
[50:03] | But LeBron James… LeBron James, | 不过勒布朗·詹姆斯… 他 |
[50:06] | look, he got a good two inches on Kobe heightwise, | 他比科比个子高两英寸呢 |
[50:09] | and like three… | 大概三英寸… |
[50:10] | – You know… 30 pounds. – How long was LeBron… | -比科比重… 30磅… -勒布朗他… |
[50:12] | – How long was LeBron with them boys in Cleveland? – Come on. | -勒布朗他在骑士队才待了多久 -得了吧 |
[50:14] | What, like six years. | 好像 六年吧 |
[50:16] | What did he win for them? What did he win for them? | 他为球队赢得过什么 赢过什么 |
[50:32] | Who the hell is this? | 他妈谁啊 |
[50:33] | This is Nasir’s father, Amir. | 我是纳西尔的父亲 阿米尔 |
[50:37] | Mr. Khan? | 卡恩先生 |
[50:38] | Is he with you? | 他在你那儿吗 |
[50:40] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[50:41] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[50:42] | No. I haven’t seen him. | 不知道 没看见他 |
[50:44] | No, but he said you were going out together tonight. | 可他说 你们今晚要一起出去 |
[50:48] | Yeah, we were supposed to go to a party, but I didn’t go. | 是 本来是要参加派对的 可我没去 |
[50:52] | So, where was this party? | 派对在哪儿办的 |
[50:55] | I have no idea. I don’t have the address on me. | 不知道 我没地址 |
[51:29] | I don’t know what you’re doing here. | 我不知道你们在这儿干嘛 |
[51:32] | I have witnesses to interview, do you? | 我有证人要问话 你们呢 |
[51:35] | Go back out there. | 回现场去 |
[51:36] | Sarge, we got 10,000 gold shields on the scene. | 警长 现场已经一堆警察了 |
[51:38] | What do you need us out there for? | 还要我们去干嘛 |
[51:39] | It’s called chain of custody. | 这叫监管链 |
[51:41] | Didn’t you go to the academy like the other kids? | 你没跟别人一样上过警校吗 |
[51:43] | And when you log it all, remember, | 你记录的时候 要记住 |
[51:45] | blood stays with blood, hair with hair, | 血迹单独放 毛发单独归类 |
[51:47] | photos with photos. | 图片单独归类 |
[51:50] | Can I ask you guys something? | 谁给我解释一下 |
[51:51] | Who’s my friend over there who’s | 那位小哥是谁 |
[51:52] | been staring at me like Bambi last two hours? | 他像小鹿斑比一样盯了我俩小时 |
[51:54] | Ah, shit, he’s ours. | 见鬼 是我们抓的 |
[51:57] | You, sir. | 你 先生 |
[52:00] | What is he, DWI? What’d he blow? | 他干嘛了 酒驾吗 酒测结果如何 |
[52:02] | He was supposed to get tested in the house. | 他本来应该在这儿测的 |
[52:04] | He didn’t… I mean, you didn’t? | 当时没… 你们没做吗 |
[52:05] | What, get the memo? | 什么 记录下来吗 |
[52:06] | – Who’d we tell to test? – We told what’s-his-name. | -测试得找谁说 -就是”那个谁” |
[52:09] | What’s-his-name. | “那个谁” |
[52:10] | What’s the matter, you guys don’t like overtime? | 怎么 你们加班很不爽吗 |
[52:11] | – Who doesn’t like overtime? – You want, I’ll test him right now. | -谁不喜欢加班呢 -你想的话… 我现在就测 |
[52:14] | Now you’re gonna test him. | 现在你们又要测了 |
[52:15] | Test what? It’s gone, if it was ever there. | 测什么测 就算他喝了现在也测不出 |
[52:17] | Just dodged a bullet here, kid. | 算你小子运气好 |
[52:19] | Get his pedigree, search him, | 拿他的记录来 搜一下身 |
[52:20] | clear him of warrants, and kick him free. | 把他记录清掉 然后放他走 |
[52:21] | Put your hands on the railing for me. | 把手放在护杆上 |
[52:23] | Be careful with the inventory vouchers. | 当心那些清单凭证 |
[52:26] | DCPI called, I’m like, totally in the dark here. | 公共信息办公室来电话了 我云里雾里呢 |
[52:29] | – Can you help me out? – I’ll do my best, Teddy. | -能帮我一把吗 -我尽力 泰迪 |
[52:32] | Uh, name? | 姓名 |
[52:33] | Nasir Khan. | 纳西尔·卡恩 |
[52:35] | Victim’s name is Andrea Cornish. | 受害人叫安德莉亚·考尼什 |
[52:37] | Spell it. | 拼一下 |
[52:38] | 22 years old. | 22岁 |
[52:39] | N-a-s-i-r N-a-s-i-r. | |
[52:41] | – K-h-a-n. – Caucasian. | -K-h-a-n -白种人 |
[52:43] | Found in a bedroom, | 尸体在卧室被发现 |
[52:44] | in bed. | 床上 |
[52:46] | – DOB? – Stabbing homicide. | -出生日期 -刀伤致死 |
[52:48] | – Um, 11/12/90. – Suspect is a male. | -90年11月12日 -疑犯为男性 |
[52:51] | Unknown age, unknown race. | 年龄不详 种族不详 |
[52:54] | This your current address? | 这是你的现住址吗 |
[52:55] | – Yeah. – Seen leaving at approximately 02:00 | -是的 -离开时间大概是凌晨两点 |
[52:57] | running down the block hailing a taxi. | 在街上跑了一段 拦了辆出租车 |
[53:00] | I didn’t say that he hailed a taxi. | 我没说他拦了出租车 |
[53:02] | I said that he left in a taxi. | 我是说他坐出租车走了 |
[53:04] | That’s what I said. | 我是这么说的 |
[53:05] | His taxi. | 他自己开车 |
[53:09] | Fine. | 好 |
[53:11] | Is this what we do? Dump our witnesses here? | 我们就把证人撂这儿吗 |
[53:13] | Somebody escort the gentleman to the squad room. | 来个人送这位先生去警卫室 |
[53:15] | Uh, Frank, do you mind? | 弗兰克 你去吧 |
[53:17] | Come with me, sir. | 跟我来 先生 |
[53:19] | Race, what are you? | 你是 什么种族 |
[53:21] | Uh, Pakistani. | 巴基斯坦 |
[53:22] | Asian Pacific or other. | 亚太地区吗 |
[53:24] | – Who’s the other guy? – What other guy? | -另外那人是谁 -哪个 |
[53:26] | I was talking to who I said bring in. | 我说要带来的那个 |
[53:28] | The one reeking weed. | 吸白粉的那个 |
[53:30] | Who’d we tell? | 我们告诉谁了 |
[53:31] | Bell. | 贝尔 |
[53:32] | Nope. Brought him in. | 算了 带他进来 |
[53:34] | How many times stabbed? | 一共捅了几刀 |
[53:36] | I didn’t count, Teddy. | 我没数 泰迪 |
[53:38] | – A lot. – Occupation? | -很多刀 -什么职业 |
[53:40] | Student. | 学生 |
[53:41] | – Get it from Harry. – Where? | -哈里说的 -在哪儿上学 |
[53:43] | Please put your hands behind your head for me, | 把手放到脑后去 |
[53:45] | please, lock your fingers. | 请把手指紧扣 |
[53:46] | – Where? – Hudson College. | -哪里 -哈德森学院 |
[53:47] | Turn around. | 转个身 |
[53:52] | Weapon recovered? | 找到凶器了吗 |
[53:54] | Not as yet. | 还没 |
[53:55] | ESU’s doing a toss of the house, | 紧急特勤组正在彻底搜查 |
[53:58] | street, dumpsters, grates, drains. | 街道 垃圾箱 炉栅 下水道 |
[54:00] | What we’re looking for is an approximately five-inch-long, | 我们要找一把 长约5英寸 |
[54:04] | one-and-a-half-inch-wide, possibly serrated… | 宽约1.5英寸 可能带锯齿的… |
[54:10] | knife. | 刀 |
[54:14] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[54:18] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[54:20] | You picked him up where, again? | 你们在哪儿截住他的 |
[54:21] | 65th and Broadway. | 65号街和百老汇附近 |
[54:22] | – No, wait, wait. – What time? | -等一会 -几点拦的 |
[54:24] | About 02:00. | 凌晨两点左右 |
[54:26] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[54:27] | Didn’t do what? | 没干什么 |
[54:30] | What’s your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么 |
[54:34] | Nasir. You don’t understand. | 纳西尔 不是这样的 |
[54:36] | That’s why we’re gonna talk, okay? | 所以我们才要谈 对吧 |
[54:39] | So I will understand. | 这样我才明白 |
[54:40] | Just you and me. | 我们单独谈 |
[54:42] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[54:43] | – Come on. Come on. – Please, let go of me. | -来吧 来吧 -拜托了 放了我吧 |
[54:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[54:46] | I didn’t do anything! | 不是我干的 |
[54:48] | – I didn’t do anything! – Put your hands behind your back! | -不是我干的 -手放到背后 |
[54:50] | Give me your arm! | 手臂伸出来 |
[54:56] | Hey, hey, man, | 喂 老兄 |
[54:58] | that’s the dude I was talking about. That’s him, right there. | 我说的就是他 就是他 没错 |
[55:00] | Yeah. Hey, that’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[55:03] | No! | 不 |
[55:07] | Argh! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[55:10] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没干 |
[55:16] | Should we call the police? | 要不要报警 |
[55:18] | No. | 不 |
[55:36] | Remember what he said in the car? | 记得他在车里说的话吗 |
[55:41] | “Is she dead?” | “她死了吗” |
[56:08] | We didn’t, uh, formally meet out there. | 刚才还没正式介绍 |
[56:12] | I’m Detective Sergeant Dennis Box. | 我是丹尼斯·博克斯警长 |
[56:17] | So, Nasir. | 纳西尔 |
[56:19] | Is that what you like to be called, or? | 这么叫你可以吗 还是叫别的 |
[56:21] | Naz. | 纳兹 |
[56:22] | Naz. Okay. That’s easy. | 纳兹 好 这个顺口点 |
[56:27] | So, Naz, what happened tonight? | 说吧 纳兹 今晚发生什么事 |
[56:33] | Did you know Andrea well, or just meet her? | 你和安德莉亚是熟人 还是刚认识 |
[56:38] | Just someone who got in your cab? | 只是个碰巧坐你车的乘客吗 |
[56:42] | My dad’s cab. | 是我爸的车 |
[56:43] | Your dad’s cab, all right. | 你爸的车 好吧 |
[56:46] | You picked her up in the cab. | 她坐上了你开的车 |
[56:50] | Where? | 哪儿上车的 |
[56:54] | Naz… | 纳兹… |
[56:57] | I don’t know. Downtown somewhere. | 我不知道 市区某个地方吧 |
[56:59] | I was lost. I don’t know. | 我当时迷了路 不知道位置 |
[57:01] | Okay. Then? | 然后呢 |
[57:06] | Where did she say she wanted to go? | 她说想去哪儿了吗 |
[57:13] | The beach. | 海边 |
[57:15] | The what? | 哪里 |
[57:17] | The beach. | 海边 |
[57:19] | The beach? | 海边 |
[57:24] | She say something, or… | 她说过什么 或者… |
[57:26] | do something or behave in some way to upset you? | 做过什么 或者表现得让你不满 |
[57:31] | No. | 没有 |
[57:32] | She must have said something. | 她一定说过什么话吧 |
[57:33] | No. | 没有 |
[57:35] | Naz, you said out there I didn’t understand. | 纳兹 你刚说过 我不明白 |
[57:38] | And you’re right, I don’t. | 你说的对 我确实不明白 |
[57:39] | That’s what I’m trying to do here. I’m… | 这就我的目的 我… |
[57:42] | It’s why I’m here. | 所以我才跟你谈 |
[57:45] | To try to understand. To hear it from you. | 想尽力搞清楚 听你描述 |
[57:47] | I don’t have to do that, by the way. | 我得告诉你 我没必要找你谈 |
[57:49] | I want to. | 但我想了解 |
[57:51] | What you need to understand | 你要弄明白的是 |
[57:53] | is what you say to me here is very important. | 你对我所说的一切 都很重要 |
[57:55] | For you, not me. | 对你很重要 不是我 |
[57:57] | It can help you. | 你的话才有用 |
[57:58] | I’m trying to help you. Help me help you. | 我在尽力帮你 配合一下吧 |
[58:03] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气 |
[58:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:07] | That’s okay, not uncommon. Just relax. | 没事的 很正常 放松点就好 |
[58:09] | No, I mean, I have asthma. | 不是 我有哮喘 |
[58:10] | Oh. You got something to help you with that? | 你带了治哮喘的药吗 |
[58:13] | No. | 没 |
[58:15] | You wanna go to the hospital? | 要去医院吗 |
[58:18] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[58:21] | You still on hold? | 还在等接通吗 |
[58:23] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[58:24] | Where is this hospital? | 这家医院在哪儿 |
[58:26] | It’s here, where do you think? | 就在这儿 你以为呢 |
[58:28] | Didn’t he say he was going into Manhattan? | 他不是说他要去曼哈顿吗 |
[58:37] | “Is she dead?” | “她死了吗” |
[58:40] | What? | 什么 |
[58:42] | That’s what you asked the officers in the car that brought you here. | 你在警车里那会 问过警官这个问题 |
[58:45] | “Is she dead?” | “她死了吗” |
[58:47] | You don’t remember saying that? | 你不记得自己说过吗 |
[58:51] | They hadn’t said anything about her. Hadn’t… | 他们根本没提过她的事 也没提… |
[58:54] | said it was a she or a he, | 那个人是男是女 |
[58:56] | let alone dead, nobody had. | 更没提到尸体 |
[59:00] | So, you were at her place. Can we agree on that? | 所以 你去过她家 是不是 |
[59:04] | You have a couple drinks. | 你们喝了几杯酒 |
[59:06] | Maybe a kiss. | 也许还接吻了 |
[59:07] | You have a couple more drinks and… | 接着又喝了几杯酒 然后… |
[59:10] | And she’s pretty, I know that. I saw her. | 她很漂亮 我知道 我看过她的样子 |
[59:12] | What’d she do, say no? | 她做了什么 拒绝你吗 |
[59:14] | No. | 没有 |
[59:15] | – Fought you? – No. | -她反抗了吗 -没有 |
[59:18] | Then what happened, Naz? | 之后发生什么事 纳兹 |
[59:23] | I don’t know. I fell asleep. | 不知道 我睡着了 |
[59:25] | When I woke up, | 醒来之后 |
[59:27] | and she was like that… | 她就变成那样了… |
[59:29] | She was dead. | 就死了 |
[59:30] | And you, what did you do? | 你呢 你做了什么事 |
[59:35] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[59:37] | ‘Cause I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[59:39] | By what you’d done. | 因为你的所为而害怕 |
[59:40] | No. | 不是 |
[59:46] | What we’re gonna do when we’re done here, | 我们谈话结束后 |
[59:49] | just so you know, is run some tests. | 我先告诉你 你要去做几个测试 |
[59:51] | You know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[59:53] | Because you’re a crime scene, Nasir. | 因为你就是个犯罪现场 纳西尔 |
[59:55] | Just like the house, and the cab, and Andrea. | 就像那间房子 那辆出租车 还有安德莉亚一样 |
[59:57] | And it’s our job to collect everything we can from a crime scene. | 我们的工作 就是收集所有犯罪现场的证据 |
[1:00:01] | And here’s what we’re gonna find, if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我们要找的是什么 |
[1:00:04] | Her in the cab, the cab on her, | 她坐在你的车 车上有她的痕迹 |
[1:00:06] | you in the house, the house on you, | 你进过她的房子 房里有你的痕迹 |
[1:00:08] | you on her, her on you, | 你有她的痕迹 她也有你的痕迹 |
[1:00:10] | the knife on you, her on the knife. | 刀在你身上 她又死于刀伤 |
[1:00:12] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[1:00:14] | You had sex with her. | 你和她上过床 |
[1:00:17] | Yes. But it wasn’t… | 是 但那不是… |
[1:00:21] | I didn’t force her. | 我没强迫她 |
[1:00:23] | I didn’t say you did. | 我没说你强迫她 |
[1:00:24] | She’s only the second girl I’ve ever slept with in my life. | 她只是我这辈子睡过的第二个女孩 |
[1:00:27] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:00:31] | She was nice. | 她人很好 |
[1:00:33] | Look, I’m gonna be straight with you, Naz. | 纳兹 听我直说吧 |
[1:00:35] | Because what I’m looking at, | 因为据我所见 |
[1:00:37] | the evidence already, the eyewitnesses are so strong… | 案件的证据确凿 证人有力 |
[1:00:40] | you really need to start telling me the truth for your sake. | 为你自己着想 你必须说实话 |
[1:00:43] | I am. | 句句是实 |
[1:00:47] | You see that, right? | 看到那个了吗 |
[1:00:51] | That’s recording us. | 它在监控 |
[1:00:52] | And it will be used in court. | 这会用于呈堂证供 |
[1:00:54] | How you think that’s gonna come off? | 你觉得案情会怎么发展 |
[1:00:56] | “She was nice, I liked her. | “她人很好 我喜欢她 |
[1:00:57] | But I killed her anyway.” | 可我还是杀了她” |
[1:00:59] | I didn’t. I already told you, I… | 我没杀她 我说过我… |
[1:01:02] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:01:04] | I have to tell you, that’s not gonna play any better. | 我得提醒你 你这样可不行 |
[1:01:07] | Judges and juries… | 法官和评审团 |
[1:01:09] | they don’t like “I can’t remember.” | 他们不爱听什么”我不记得了” |
[1:01:11] | They like honesty. They like remorse. | 他们喜欢诚实 喜欢忏悔 |
[1:01:13] | They like that a lot. | 他们最喜欢听这些 |
[1:01:14] | That counts for something to them. | 这才是他们受用的东西 |
[1:01:18] | And even more to you. | 对你来说更有用 |
[1:01:19] | I’m talking about years. | 我说的是减刑 |
[1:01:21] | Honesty and remorse can shave a lot of years off. | 诚实和忏悔 能帮你减少多年刑期 |
[1:01:23] | So, you may want to revise that. | 如果你想改口 |
[1:01:28] | Now’s the time. | 现在说正好 |
[1:01:37] | All right. | 那好 |
[1:01:38] | Let’s go do what we have to do. | 那我们只好公事公办了 |
[1:01:40] | We can talk again later. | 我们过一阵再谈 |
[1:01:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:01:57] | Take your clothes off. | 衣服脱掉 |
[1:02:22] | – What’s… – Shut the fuck up and take your shirt off. | -这是… -闭嘴 脱你的衣服 |
[1:02:42] | Don’t look at me. Take your pants off. | 别看我 把裤子脱了 |
[1:03:23] | Sorry about that. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[1:03:27] | Here. Put these on. | 来 穿上吧 |
[1:03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:04:02] | How long do I have to be in here? I got things to do. | 我要待多久啊 我还有事呢 |
[1:04:11] | No, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[1:04:15] | Would you hang on a second, please? | 请稍等一会 |
[1:04:17] | – Gentlemen, how’s the scene? – It’s the Battle of Gettysburg. | -伙计们 现场怎么样 -像葛底斯堡战役一样 |
[1:04:20] | We’ll be there all day. Where’s the birthday boy? | 我们得整天耗在那里 小寿星呢 |
[1:04:22] | – Upstairs. – Thanks. | -在楼上 -谢了 |
[1:04:24] | Can you spell your name for me? | 能拼一下你的名字吗 |
[1:04:27] | Hey, yo, excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[1:04:28] | Hey, yo, can I call my moms? | 我能给我妈 打个电话吗 |
[1:04:30] | Go, go, come on. | 走 快走 |
[1:04:31] | All right, I’ll have one of our detectives get in touch with you. | 好吧 我会找个探员跟你联系 |
[1:04:34] | Turn to your left. | 左转 |
[1:04:36] | Turn to the other side. | 转另一边去 |
[1:04:37] | Take your shirt off. | 脱掉衬衣 |
[1:04:39] | Make sure you get some close-ups on those back scratches. | 他给背上的抓伤拍个特写 |
[1:04:43] | Get a shot of that. | 那里拍一张 |
[1:04:46] | Put your arms up. | 手臂举起来 |
[1:04:50] | All right, put your hand here. | 好了 把手放这里 |
[1:04:54] | Turn it over. | 手翻过来 |
[1:04:55] | Let’s get a close-up. Thank you. | 我们拍张特写 谢谢 |
[1:05:00] | I’d like to get a little swab of the blood on your hands. | 我要把你手上的血迹取样 |
[1:05:03] | A little swipe under the nails. | 在指甲缝里取样 |
[1:05:05] | A little bit off the scratches on your back. | 在你背后的抓痕里取样 |
[1:05:06] | And inside your cheek. Okay if I do that? | 还有你的口腔内部 可以吗 |
[1:05:09] | I don’t know. Is it? | 我不知道 非这样吗 |
[1:05:11] | I need your consent, Naz. | 我要征得你的许可 纳兹 |
[1:05:13] | If you don’t give it, then I have to get a court order. | 你要是不愿意 我得找法院批强制令 |
[1:05:15] | And that will take about 45 minutes. | 大概要花个45分钟 |
[1:05:17] | So, it’s not a problem. | 对我来说 这倒不是事 |
[1:05:19] | Except for you. | 对你来说就麻烦了 |
[1:05:20] | Refusing looks bad to a jury. | 陪审团不爱看到抗拒行为 |
[1:05:22] | And I really don’t want you disadvantaged. | 我实在不希望你处境不利 |
[1:05:24] | But it’s up to you. | 不过 看你咯 |
[1:05:26] | You can say no. | 你可以拒绝 |
[1:05:29] | I didn’t do it. | 我没杀她 |
[1:05:31] | Well, there you have it. | 既然你坚持这么说 |
[1:05:32] | You got nothing to fear, so, | 那就没什么好怕的 |
[1:05:34] | shall we go ahead and do it then? | 我们开始取样吧 |
[1:05:35] | Your call. | 全看你 |
[1:05:39] | Say the words for me, Naz. | 说你同意 纳兹 |
[1:05:41] | Yes. | 我同意 |
[1:05:53] | Open your mouth. | 嘴张开 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:06:03] | I’m gonna need a penile swab, too. | 还要对你的阴茎取样 |
[1:06:05] | Is it okay if we do that next? | 你不介意吧 |
[1:06:09] | Yes? | 可以吗 |
[1:06:12] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:06:20] | You want me to stay? | 要我留下吗 |
[1:06:23] | Will it hurt? | 疼不疼 |
[1:06:25] | No. | 不疼 |
[1:06:27] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:06:32] | Drop your pants. | 裤子脱掉 |
[1:06:50] | That’s good, good. | 很好 好的 |
[1:06:53] | Just… just relax. | 放松… 就好 |
[1:07:01] | I think we’re about done here? | 应该快完事了吧 |
[1:07:03] | Box wanted palms and tips, too. | 博克斯说还要检测手掌和指尖 |
[1:07:05] | – I didn’t hear him say that. – Then don’t do it. | -我没他听他说啊 -那就别测 |
[1:07:07] | All right, try not to shake too much. | 尽量别摇晃得太用力 |
[1:07:21] | I want a lawyer. | 我想找个律师 |
[1:07:23] | Oh, yeah, why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[1:07:25] | What do you mean, why? | 你这话什么意思 |
[1:07:27] | You know what kind of message that sends? | 你知道这话意味着什么吗 |
[1:07:29] | Hey, what do we know. We’re just crime scene unit guys. | 我们只知道 我们是犯罪现场组的 |
[1:07:32] | So, why don’t you wait till the squad detectives come back, | 所以 你还是等侦查小组回来吧 |
[1:07:34] | and get into all that with them. | 然后再跟他们说 |
[1:07:36] | Seriously though, kid, look before you leap, is what I say. | 说真的 小子 你最好三思而后行 |
[1:07:39] | Okay. We’re done here. | 好了 搞定 |
[1:07:43] | Wipe up. | 擦掉 |
[1:07:51] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[1:07:52] | 250 bucks. I’ll meet you there. | 250美金 到时见 |
[1:07:55] | You’ll be okay. | 你没事的 |
[1:07:57] | Will you take a check? | 你收支票吗 |
[1:07:59] | – For you, Paul? – Pauline. | -给你开特例 保罗 -宝琳 |
[1:08:01] | Pauline, I’m sorry. | 宝琳 不好意思 |
[1:08:04] | A cashier’s check’s okay. | 银行本票就行 |
[1:08:32] | Hey, what’s with Gunga Din in there? | 那个甘加丁[代指印度人]犯了什么事 |
[1:08:36] | – Who? – The big-eyed kid. | -谁 -那个大眼睛男孩 |
[1:08:38] | – The kid? – Yeah, in the pen. | -那个吗 -对 牢里那个 |
[1:08:40] | Oh, him. | 他啊 |
[1:08:42] | He cut a girl on 87th Street. | 他在87大街捅死一个女孩 |
[1:08:44] | Who did? | 谁干的 |
[1:08:46] | They’re called razors, Jack, you should invest. Experiment. | 有个东西叫剃刀 杰克 你应该买一个试试 |
[1:08:51] | Worse comes to worst, it all grows back. | 最苦逼的时候 就是毛全长回来 |
[1:09:20] | All right, my man. | 好了 老兄 |
[1:09:22] | All we need now is the knife and clothes and shoes. | 我们来取刀 衣服还有鞋 |
[1:09:24] | I sent all that over before you got here. | 你们来之前我都送去了 |
[1:09:27] | Who did? | 谁送的 |
[1:09:28] | Two of my unis drove it over. | 组里两同事开车去送的 |
[1:09:30] | You always break chain of evidence like that? | 你们总这么破坏证据链吗 |
[1:09:32] | Relax. It’s all there, neat and tidy. | 别紧张 证据都在这 完好无损 |
[1:09:35] | Here’s a voucher. | 这是凭条 |
[1:09:37] | – They handed it to Mathis? – He’s their dispatcher? | -证据交给马西斯了 -他是签派员吗 |
[1:09:39] | Apparently with the Battle of | 显然葛底斯堡战役[比喻杀人案]之后 |
[1:09:41] | Gettysburg and all, he was the only one there. | 只剩他在那儿签收了 |
[1:09:43] | Hey, nobody told me you were coming here. | 没人说过你们要来啊 |
[1:09:45] | Yet here we are. | 这不是来了么 |
[1:09:47] | Thought I was doing you guys a favor. The fuck do I know? | 还以为帮了你们大忙呢 老子真多事 |
[1:09:50] | Next time, wait for us. | 下次等我们来再说 |
[1:09:52] | Next time, call first. | 下次记得先打电话 |
[1:09:58] | What are you doing? | 你来干嘛 |
[1:10:00] | I’m here to see my client. | 我来见委托人 |
[1:10:02] | – You just did. – Not him… her. | -才见过的吧 -不是他… 她[宝琳] |
[1:10:05] | Him. | 是他 |
[1:10:20] | Your man is here, as it were, | 你找的人 在这儿 |
[1:10:23] | Johnny the Red. | “红色”约翰尼 |
[1:10:25] | Bye now. | 一会见 |
[1:10:28] | And don’t lose that key! | 别弄丢钥匙了 |
[1:10:31] | 25 years, the Berlin Wall comes down, | 柏林墙都倒了25年了 |
[1:10:33] | and this throwback’s still going on about communists. | 这家伙还在怀念共产主义呢 |
[1:10:38] | So, Nazir… Nasir. | 你是纳兹尔… 还是纳西尔 |
[1:10:41] | Is that what I call you or… | 我该怎么称呼你… |
[1:10:43] | – Naz. – You’re a citizen, Naz? | -纳兹 -你是公民吧 纳兹 |
[1:10:45] | What… who are you? | 什么… 你是谁 |
[1:10:46] | Your lawyer. You a U.S. Citizen? | 你的律师 你是美国公民吗 |
[1:10:49] | – You’re like, a public defender? – No. | -你是公辩律师吗 -不是 |
[1:10:50] | You’re a citizen? | 你是公民吧 |
[1:10:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:10:52] | Guess number one: | 让我猜猜 |
[1:10:54] | Pakistani by blood? | 你是巴基斯坦血统 |
[1:10:56] | – Yeah, my mom. – What is she? | -对 我妈是 -她是哪里人 |
[1:10:57] | Punjabi, Pashtun, Baluch? | 旁遮普 普什图 还是俾路支 |
[1:11:00] | Punjabi. | 旁遮普人 |
[1:11:02] | – You been to Pakistan? – No. | -你去过巴基斯坦吗 -没 |
[1:11:04] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[1:11:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:10] | It’s eczema. | 这是湿疹 |
[1:11:11] | Dermatologist says to keep them aerated. | 皮肤科医生说 要多透气 |
[1:11:13] | Like that’s gonna cure anything. | 说得像能根治似的 |
[1:11:14] | I don’t know, maybe it helps. I really can’t tell. | 也许管用吧 我可搞不懂 |
[1:11:17] | You ever been arrested? | 你以前被捕过吗 |
[1:11:18] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:19] | – Pissing in public, littering, anything? – No. | -有在公共场所小便 乱丢垃圾之类的吗 -没有 |
[1:11:22] | Well, first time for everything, right? | 凡事 都有第一次 对吧 |
[1:11:26] | Don’t worry about my feet. | 别担心我的脚了 |
[1:11:28] | It’s not contagious. | 又不会传染 |
[1:11:29] | How’s your politics? | 你政治观怎么样 |
[1:11:30] | What do you mean, my politics? | 什么叫 “我的政治观” |
[1:11:31] | Well, not to sound like a tea-bagger, | 我不是说茶党[美国一保守党派]那种 |
[1:11:33] | but how do you feel about America? | 你对美国持何种看法 |
[1:11:35] | Well, I’m American. I was born here. | 我是美国人 我在这出生的 |
[1:11:38] | 洋基队: 纽约著名棒球队名 名人堂: 纪念知名退役棒球球员的组织 | |
[1:11:38] | Name two Yankees headed for the Hall of Fame? | 随便说两个洋基队的名人堂球员 |
[1:11:41] | – Why? – One Mississippi… | -为什么 -一个来自密西西比… |
[1:11:42] | Rivera and Jeter. | 里维拉和杰特 |
[1:11:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:46] | Married? | 结婚了吗 |
[1:11:47] | No. | 没 |
[1:11:49] | So, as a good Muslim boy, you live with your parents? | 作为一个穆斯林乖男孩 你和父母同住吗 |
[1:11:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:11:53] | Talk to them yet? | 你告诉他们了吗 |
[1:11:54] | They took my phone. | 我手机被拿走了 |
[1:11:55] | Talk to anyone? | 和其他人谈过吗 |
[1:11:56] | N… What do you mean? | 没… 什么意思 |
[1:11:57] | – Here. – Like, who? | -这里的人 -比如 谁 |
[1:11:59] | It’s not a tough question. Like cops, who else is there? | 这又不难 警察咯 这儿还能有谁 |
[1:12:02] | Uh, I talked to one. | 我和一个警察谈过 |
[1:12:04] | – Why? – What do you mean, why? | -为什么 -什么为什么 |
[1:12:05] | Tell me he told you you had to? | 是不是他逼你说的 |
[1:12:08] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[1:12:10] | Tell me he didn’t read you your rights? | 他没宣读你的权利吧 |
[1:12:12] | They did. | 读了 |
[1:12:19] | I may need you to come down again. | 我可能需要你再跑一趟 |
[1:12:21] | So, don’t like, run off to Europe without telling me. | 所以 别不吱声就跑去欧洲了 |
[1:12:23] | Do I look like someone running off to Europe anytime soon? | 你看我像是要去欧洲的人吗 |
[1:12:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[1:12:30] | You may go home and get some sleep now. | 你可以回家补觉了 |
[1:12:34] | 作为离案发现场最近的探员 我们做出了回应… 凌晨两点 半时我们发现安德莉亚·考尼 什身中数刀而死亡用作凶器 的刀在卡恩身上被发现… | |
[1:12:39] | Almost done? | 快写完了吗 |
[1:12:41] | Yeah. You? | 对 你呢 |
[1:12:42] | Yeah. | 快了 |
[1:12:43] | Let’s get out of here before they… | 趁他们还没 咱们赶紧走… |
[1:12:45] | Don’t look up. | 别抬头 |
[1:12:49] | Hit print, let’s go. | 点打印 赶紧走 |
[1:12:51] | You two were first on the scene, right? | 你们是最先到达现场的 对吧 |
[1:12:53] | Yeah. Just finished the DD-5s. | 对 刚写完报告 |
[1:12:55] | Everything’s done. We’re going home. | 事情做完 我们要下班了 |
[1:12:58] | Upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[1:12:59] | Sir, we were supposed to be off like five hours ago. | 长官 我们五小时前就该下班了 |
[1:13:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[1:13:04] | – So… – So come upstairs. | -所以… -所以上楼吧 |
[1:13:13] | This was when? | 什么时候的事 |
[1:13:15] | I don’t know, what time is it now, 4:00? | 不知道 现在几点了 四点吗 |
[1:13:18] | 6:00. | 六点 |
[1:13:19] | 6:00! What time am I getting out of here? | 六点了 我什么时候才能离开这儿 |
[1:13:21] | Never, if you keep answering questions with questions. | 你这么一直发问而不回答问题 别想走 |
[1:13:28] | What was the question again? | 你问什么来着 |
[1:13:29] | What time it was when you saw them, | 你几点看见他们的 |
[1:13:31] | as you put it, rubbing up against each other? | 你的原话是 刚好碰到 |
[1:13:34] | I wanna say… | 大概是… |
[1:13:36] | 10:00, 11:00, something like that. | 差不多10点 11点的时候 |
[1:13:38] | You were alone? | 就你一个吗 |
[1:13:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:42] | Doing what? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:13:43] | Just walking. | 路过啊 |
[1:13:45] | On West 87th Street a block from the park? | 路过离中央公园一个街区的西87街 |
[1:13:48] | The fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈什么意思 |
[1:13:55] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[1:13:57] | Yeah, that’s her. | 是她 |
[1:14:01] | Is he on this? | 这里有他吗 |
[1:14:02] | I just told you that was him out there on the floor, | 我之前就说地上那个是他了 |
[1:14:05] | like, hours ago. What more do you want from me? | 几个小时前就说了 你还想知道啥 |
[1:14:07] | I want you to look at it, | 想让你看这个 |
[1:14:09] | and tell me if he’s on it or not. | 你说他在不在里面 |
[1:14:18] | This towelhead right here. | 就是这个阿拉伯佬 |
[1:14:21] | Just the number, not the op-ed. | 说号码 别描述 |
[1:14:23] | Four. Number four. | 四号 第四个 |
[1:14:25] | Initial it for me. | 签上你的名字 |
[1:14:36] | Thank you, Trevor. | 谢谢 特雷弗 |
[1:14:41] | Okay, Naz, listen to me, | 好了 纳兹 听我说 |
[1:14:43] | don’t talk to anybody anymore. | 再别跟任何人谈起这事 |
[1:14:46] | Anyone asks you anything, how you doing, | 如果有人问你 比如: “你还好吗” |
[1:14:48] | isn’t it a nice day? | “天气真好啊”这些 |
[1:14:49] | You say, “Gee, I don’t know. | 你就说 “哦 我不知道” |
[1:14:50] | Talk to my lawyer.” Okay? Say it. | “跟我的律师谈吧” 好吗 说一遍 |
[1:14:53] | – Okay. – No, no, say that to me. | -好 -不是 对我重复一遍 |
[1:14:56] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[1:14:57] | – I don’t know. – Talk to… | -我不知道 -去找… |
[1:14:58] | Talk to my lawyer. | 找我的律师谈 |
[1:14:59] | Good. I’ve been an “I don’t know” guy all my life. | 很好 我这辈子都在说”我不知道” |
[1:15:02] | It’s never let me down. | 这回答历来管用 |
[1:15:04] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:15:06] | To see if I can get you out of here. Short of that, | 看能不能把你弄出去 如果不行 |
[1:15:08] | get your phone call. | 就让你打个电话 |
[1:15:11] | You know what they’re saying I did? | 你知道他们说我干了什么吗 |
[1:15:13] | I don’t. And I don’t care. | 不知道 不关我的事 |
[1:15:14] | Until they charge you, you didn’t do anything. | 在他们起诉你之前 你什么都没干过 |
[1:15:18] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[1:15:25] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿都别去 |
[1:15:27] | Thanks, Wayne. | 谢了 韦恩 |
[1:15:31] | You know what I wonder? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:15:33] | Where’d it all go wrong? | 哪里又有问题了 |
[1:15:34] | The cop who first built one of these counters, | 最初建这些柜台的警察 |
[1:15:37] | how tall you think he was? | 他们得有多高啊 |
[1:15:42] | I want to take the kid out of here. | 我想带这孩子出去 |
[1:15:44] | No shit. | 没门儿 |
[1:15:45] | Is he being charged? | 他被起诉了吗 |
[1:15:46] | – Oh, yeah. – With? | -当然 -什么罪名 |
[1:15:48] | Possession of a weapon, for now. | 目前是 “携带武器” |
[1:15:50] | Misdemeanor desk appearance. Let’s get him to a judge. | 轻罪一桩 把案子推给法官吧 |
[1:15:53] | Not gonna happen. | 那可不行 |
[1:15:54] | They like him for this 87th Street thing big time. | 他们认为他是87街那桩大案的凶手 |
[1:15:56] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:15:57] | Box. | 博克斯 |
[1:15:58] | The fuck’s he got to do with it? | 这他妈跟他有毛关系 |
[1:16:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:16:02] | Lieberman said he cut a girl. | 利伯曼说他捅了个姑娘 |
[1:16:04] | “Cut” is right. | 是”捅”了 |
[1:16:08] | – She’s dead? – Uh-huh. | -她死了吗 -死了 |
[1:16:13] | And it’s Box? | 博克斯管这茬 |
[1:16:16] | Fuck. | 日 |
[1:16:30] | Naz? | 纳兹 |
[1:16:32] | Listen, I’m at a police station. | 我现在在警察局 |
[1:16:35] | And it… it’s all a mistake. | 这事… 这都是误会 |
[1:16:37] | They’ve arrested me. They think I did something. | 他们抓了我 他们认为我犯罪了 |
[1:16:45] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[1:16:52] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |