时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | 罪 夜 之 谜 第3集 | |
[01:51] | 严禁携带武器 不得靠近 | |
[01:51] | 出示警徽和身份证 方可进入 | |
[02:10] | Homosexual? | 是同性恋吗 |
[02:13] | No. | 不是 |
[02:14] | On any meds? | 有带什么药吗 |
[02:16] | Ventolin for my asthma. | 治哮喘的喘乐宁 |
[02:20] | – Anything else? – No. | -还有吗 -没了 |
[02:21] | You sure? You’re looking a little walleyed there. | 你确定 你看起来有点懵圈 |
[02:26] | Um… I’m nervous. | 我… 有点紧张 |
[02:31] | Suicidal ideations? | 有自杀倾向吗 |
[02:34] | Ideations? | 倾向 |
[02:36] | Are you thinking about killing yourself? | 你有自杀的念头吗 |
[02:39] | No. | 没 |
[02:41] | You in fear for your life? | 担心你的生活吗 |
[02:44] | Should I be? | 应该担心吗 |
[02:46] | You a civilian? | 是不是本国公民 |
[02:50] | No gang affiliation? | 没有帮派关系吗 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Well, in that case, good luck to you. | 如果 这样的话 祝你好运 |
[03:04] | Let me ask you something. Where were you before you came up here? | 我问一下 你们来这之前在哪儿 |
[03:08] | – Coffee room. – How did you get here? | -咖啡房 -怎么过来的 |
[03:11] | What… what do you mean? | 啊… 什么意思 |
[03:13] | Did you consume caffeinated, dark beverages at 11:00 hours | 是在11点喝完那杯含咖啡因的黑色饮料 |
[03:17] | before commencing to proceed, in an orderly fashion, | 然后井然有序并有条不紊展开行动的 |
[03:20] | to the present location, or did you walk here? | 还是走路过来的 |
[03:23] | We walked here. | 走路过来的 |
[03:26] | Do them again, in English. | 拿去重写吧 说人话 |
[03:30] | Actually, I was wondering about the part | 其实 我想知道 |
[03:32] | where she mentions me throwing up. | 她提到我吐了的那段 |
[03:33] | You did. | 你是吐了 |
[03:34] | I know, but is it okay if she leaves that part out? | 我知道 但她能删了那段吗 |
[03:40] | See them? | 你看他们 |
[03:43] | Either one of them goes in front of a jury, | 他俩都会因其所作所为 |
[03:45] | he’s done for. | 走上法庭 |
[03:47] | You know why? The eyes. | 知道原因吗 眼睛 |
[03:50] | There’s no one home. | 没人能回家 |
[03:52] | They’ll look at you like | 他们会看着你 就像 |
[03:53] | they’d just as soon gut you as ask you the time. | 想趁问时间的工夫剐了你 |
[03:55] | It doesn’t make a difference | 这跟检察官胡说一通 |
[03:56] | if the prosecutor speaks gibberish, they’re going away. | 说完就拍屁股走人没啥区别 |
[03:59] | But Nasir Khan, he doesn’t look like them. | 但纳西尔·卡恩 他不像他们 |
[04:02] | He looks like any other normal college kid, | 他跟别的普通大学生一样 |
[04:04] | so the jury’s gonna wonder, | 所以陪审团肯定会奇怪 |
[04:06] | “Could he really stick that knife into that girl?” | “他真拿刀捅了那女孩吗” |
[04:09] | We have to fight that. | 我们得争这个 |
[04:12] | I’m… I’m sorry. I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我… 抱歉 我没… 我没听懂 |
[04:15] | – What’s your first name? – Robert. | -你叫什么 -罗伯特 |
[04:18] | Office Robert Maldonado, fresh out of the academy. | 警官罗伯特·马多纳多 刚从警校毕业 |
[04:22] | He goes into a crime scene and he comes out throwing up. | 他去到犯罪现场 然后吐了 |
[04:26] | And why shouldn’t he? He’s a new cop, | 为什么呢 因为他是个新人 |
[04:27] | just saw his first dead body. | 第一次见到尸体 |
[04:30] | Now, Nasir Khan may very well be a human being, | 纳西尔·卡恩也许是个鲜活的人 |
[04:33] | but so was Andrea Cornish, | 可安德莉亚·考尼什也是 |
[04:35] | and so is Robert “Bobby” Maldonado. | 罗伯特·”波比”·马多纳多也是 |
[04:38] | So you throwing up… absolutely, keep it in. | 所以你吐了… 没什么想的 这个不能改 |
[04:44] | Now, get out of here. | 你们出去吧 |
[05:01] | So who’s the lead on the Khan kid case? Helen? | 谁负责卡恩的案子 海伦吗 |
[05:07] | This concerns you, John, because…? | 约翰 这跟你有关吗 因为什么… |
[05:09] | Because I’m representing him. | 因为我代理他的案子 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry, but how on earth? | 不好意思 这可能吗 |
[05:15] | You had a chance to review or no? | 你有机会去审查吗 |
[05:17] | You were at the precinct when they brought him in. | 他被关进警局时 你刚好在场 |
[05:19] | That’s how it happened, isn’t it? | 就这么碰上了 是吧 |
[05:21] | He’s a sweet kid, actually, soft-spoken, sincere. | 其实他是个乖孩子 说话温和 真诚 |
[05:24] | Cool. | 不错 |
[05:26] | I’d like to give his loving parents some idea | 我想给爱他的父母一些收费方面的建议 |
[05:28] | of what it’s gonna cost, and to do that, | 所以 实情会对建议有帮助 |
[05:30] | it’d be helpful to know how strong a case you think it is. | 你觉得这案件有多难办 |
[05:34] | – Strong. – Strong? Or strong? | -很难办 -斯特朗 还是很难办 |
[05:37] | Wait till you see the crime-scene photos. | 你看到犯罪现场照片就懂了 |
[05:39] | Ah, come on. | 得了吧 |
[05:40] | – What do you got? – Everything. | -你有什么料 -什么都有 |
[05:43] | I don’t know why Helen’s not on to the next murder. | 我不知道海伦为何不跟下宗谋杀案 |
[05:45] | This one’s done. Sorry. | 这案子快结了 抱歉 |
[05:47] | Hey, you’re not gonna get rich off of this one. | 这案件没法让你发大财 |
[05:49] | It’s gonna be quick. | 马上就结了 |
[05:50] | How’s the feet? | 你脚好点没 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Ah, fuck. | 妈的 |
[06:08] | Three. 105. | 3街 105号 |
[06:13] | Yeah, here it is. | 就这了 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Here goes nothing. | 现在毫无进展 |
[06:23] | With the proofs the District Attorney’s office think they have, | 就地检官手上现有证据来看 |
[06:27] | there’s a good chance your son is facing life imprisonment. | 你们儿子很可能面临无期徒刑 |
[06:34] | The good news is that’s why we go to court. | 好消息呢 也就是我们出庭的原因 |
[06:37] | But any way you slice it, it’s gonna be a long battle | 但不管怎么争取 进度都快不起来 |
[06:40] | with no guarantee of a successful outcome. | 而且谁也保证不了能成功 |
[06:43] | And any lawyer who comes to you | 不管哪个律师跑来 |
[06:45] | with the words “I guarantee!” is a liar. | 跟你们说”我保证” 他绝对是骗子 |
[06:48] | But I promise you this. | 但我跟你们承诺 |
[06:50] | I’ll work every angle I can for Naz, | 我会全方位替纳西尔考虑 |
[06:53] | and I won’t rest until everything that can be done is done. | 我会鞠躬尽瘁死而后已 |
[06:59] | – Thank you. – However, | -谢谢 -话说回来 |
[07:01] | a good defense costs money. | 这笔费用不会低 |
[07:05] | How much? Let me tell you this before I tell you that. | 多少钱呢 我先告诉你点别的 |
[07:09] | Most lawyers charge by the hour. Why? | 多数律师按小时收费 为什么呢 |
[07:13] | Because it’s to their benefit. | 因为事关利益 |
[07:15] | Every phone call, email, meeting, motion, delay, | 每个电话 邮件 会谈 提议 延迟 |
[07:19] | every note jotted down on every Post-it, the meter’s running. | 每次拿便利贴随便写点啥 表都在转着[计费] |
[07:22] | With a murder, that could easily run $150,000. | 一宗谋杀案 他们轻轻松松15万挣到手 |
[07:26] | Now, I’m not gonna do that to you. | 当然 我不会收高价 |
[07:28] | I’m charging a flat fee. | 我收固定费用 |
[07:30] | $75,000 if it goes to trial, and half of that if it doesn’t. | 庭审的话七万五 不庭审的话半价 |
[07:34] | If it doesn’t what? | 不什么 |
[07:37] | – Go to trial. – You mean if they drop the charges. | -不庭审 -你是说他们会放弃指控 |
[07:40] | Oh, no, no, no, no. They’re not gonna do that. | 不不不 他们不会放弃指控 |
[07:42] | I mean if there’s a plea. | 我是说 如果有认罪协议 |
[07:43] | A plea to what? | 认什么罪 |
[07:45] | To something less than first-degree murder, | 比一级谋杀略轻的罪名 |
[07:48] | like second-degree murder. | 比如 二级谋杀 |
[07:50] | He didn’t murder anyone. Why would you even say that? | 他根本没杀人 你怎么能这么说 |
[07:52] | There probably won’t be a plea. The state seems confident. | 那就可能没认罪协议咯 你们挺自信的 |
[07:56] | I just mention it in terms of my fee. | 我就是提一下收费标准 |
[08:03] | $75,000. | 七万五 |
[08:06] | I know it sounds like a lot of money, | 听起来是要花很多钱 |
[08:08] | but I guarantee you that no | 但我跟你们保证 |
[08:10] | competent lawyer would take it on for any less. | 没哪个称职的律师收费更低 |
[08:13] | How do you expect me to pay you? | 你希望我们怎么付给你 |
[08:16] | We have $8,000 in the bank. | 我们银行里只有八千块 |
[08:18] | Can you get any friends or relatives to help out? | 有什么亲戚或朋友能帮忙吗 |
[08:22] | Everyone we know is in worse shape than us. | 我们的熟人比我们过得还糟 |
[08:26] | You own your own house. | 房子是你们自己的吧 |
[08:36] | Look, I’ll do it for 60, | 这样 六万我就接 |
[08:39] | and that’s only because I couldn’t live with myself | 我纯属担心你们会贪便宜 |
[08:42] | if your son went down because of some cut-rate, | 万一找了唯利是图的骗子 导致孩子被重判 |
[08:45] | take-the-money-and-run hustler. | 我良心上过不去 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry. We can’t afford you. | 抱歉 我们付不起 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Then here’s your best option: | 那你们最好的选择就是 |
[08:59] | a legal-aid lawyer. | 找个法律援助律师 |
[09:02] | And here’s what you get for your money. | 一分钱一分工吧 |
[09:04] | It’s a guy who starts his day in court, | 他们成天泡法院 |
[09:06] | fishing a half a dozen random case files out of a wire basket, | 随便翻出来半打诉状 |
[09:10] | meets with his clients for a half hour | 在开庭前半小时 |
[09:12] | before going in front of the judge, | 才会见委托人 |
[09:14] | takes the first deal off it, | 判什么他们都接受 |
[09:16] | goes around the corner to Starbucks, comes back with his latte, | 然后去街角星巴克买杯咖啡 |
[09:19] | opens up the next file, and does | 回来接着看下一件案子 |
[09:20] | the exact same thing six times a day, every day. | 他们能一天这样办六个案 天天如此 |
[09:32] | Look, I’ll take it on for 55,000. | 好吧 五万五我就接 |
[09:34] | Any less than that, it’s Naz who will suffer, | 要是还嫌贵 吃亏的只有纳兹 |
[09:36] | since I’ll be going up against the DA armed with nothing. | 我可是赤手空拳跟地检对抗啊 |
[09:40] | 55? | 五万五 |
[09:55] | I’m writing down… | 我写了… |
[09:58] | $50,000. | 五万美金 |
[10:02] | This is my retainer. | 这是定金 |
[10:04] | If you can, sign it now, | 行的话 现在就签 |
[10:08] | I can get to work and figure out a payment schedule later. | 我可以马上开工 回头把还款日期理出来 |
[10:14] | I need to read it. | 我得先看看 |
[10:17] | Of course. I’ll leave it. You take as long as you need. | 当然 就放这儿 看多久都行 |
[10:19] | But know that I can’t get to work on behalf of your son | 我可以马上着手你儿子的案件 |
[10:24] | until you sign it. | 但你得先签字 |
[10:37] | You can see why people liked him so much on his way up. | 可以看出他为何多年来仍受人欢迎 |
[10:40] | I was one of them. Rangy. | 我也是他的粉 兰吉 |
[10:42] | Look how fast his hands are, and he carries power, confident. | 看他出拳多快 满含力量和自信 |
[10:46] | Distance in which they’re fighting in favor of Sillah. | 这个格斗距离对锡拉有利 |
[10:51] | But Kovalev’s tming is very good. | 但科瓦列夫总能抓住时机 |
[10:53] | Another jab to the body. | 又一记刺拳 |
[10:57] | If and when Kovalev can get going, | 一旦科瓦列夫抓住机会 |
[10:59] | he throws four- and five-punch combinations with all power. | 会用全力打出四五击的组合拳 |
[11:18] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[11:20] | Out! | 出来 |
[11:23] | Landed a right cross moments ago. | 刚刚使出右勾拳 |
[11:25] | Got in another shot there. | 又开始一轮攻击 |
[11:56] | Gate! | 开门 |
[12:08] | Gate! | 开门 |
[12:23] | Yeah, Freddy! | 啊 弗莱迪 |
[12:27] | Yeah! Shit! Uh! Yeah! Yeah! | 爽 操 啊 爽 爽 |
[12:31] | Oh, God! Yeah! Yeah! | 上帝啊 啊 爽 |
[12:40] | Religion? | 宗教 |
[12:42] | Baptist. | 浸信会 |
[12:48] | – Religion? – Muslim. | -宗教 -穆斯林 |
[12:54] | – Religion? – As-salamu alaykum. | -宗教 -愿你平安[类似”你好”的穆斯林常用问候语] |
[13:00] | Oh, come on, man. I can’t eat that other shit. | 拜托 伙计 我不能吃那玩意 |
[13:02] | Give me Arab food. | 给我清真食品 |
[13:08] | Religion. | 宗教 |
[13:16] | – That’s it? – Baby, I can’t do this no more. | -就这些 -亲爱的 我不能再这么干了 |
[13:20] | They’re bringing in polygraphs. | 他们准备引进测谎仪 |
[13:24] | – We still okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 |
[13:27] | You don’t got to pay my rent no more if you don’t want to. | 要是不想的话 以后可以不用和我做 |
[13:36] | Take me back. | 带我回去吧 |
[13:41] | As per usual, I see some old faces here. | 一如既往 熟面孔不少 |
[13:44] | Glad you learned your lesson. | 很高兴你们吸取教训了 |
[13:46] | For the freshmen, I’ll keep it simple. | 至于新来的 我长话短说 |
[13:49] | You get told to do something, you do it. | 让你干什么 照办就是 |
[13:52] | You lay a hand on any one of us, | 如果跟警员发生冲突 |
[13:54] | we will break out the riot gear, put you in the fucking hospital, | 我们会用防暴装备 送你们进他妈的医院 |
[13:58] | and add another charge. | 并追加指控 |
[14:00] | So far this year, we’ve done this 2,000 times, | 今年以来 已经有两千多撞枪口的 |
[14:03] | so you might say we look forward to it. | 所以我们真不怕事大 |
[14:06] | That’s it. Gate! | 讲完 开门 |
[14:15] | When I call your name, you’re gonna take a bed. | 叫到名字的 来认领床位 |
[14:30] | Williams. | 威廉姆斯 |
[14:36] | Goddamn! | 见鬼 |
[14:39] | Let’s go! Keep the line tight! | 快 跟紧点 |
[14:42] | Rogers! | 罗杰斯 |
[14:48] | Martinez! Brown! | 马丁内斯 布朗 |
[14:54] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[14:59] | Holmes! | 霍姆斯 |
[15:05] | Khan! | 卡恩 |
[15:10] | Ortiz, W. | 奥蒂兹 W |
[15:12] | \h新人12步指南 与十二条惯例\h | |
[15:14] | Ortiz, F. | 奥蒂兹 F |
[15:17] | Hernandez! | 赫尔南德斯 |
[15:24] | – Did he do it? – No question. | -他真是凶手吗 -肯定是 |
[15:26] | – You know who’s repping him? – Actually, that’s the best part: | -知道谁在为他辩护吗 -其实这一点最有利 |
[15:30] | – John Stone. – Who? | -约翰·斯通 -谁啊 |
[15:33] | He’s no one, a precinct crawler. | 不足挂齿 这片区的小喽啰 |
[15:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[15:39] | Still, sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll, and he’s Muslim? | 无非那几样 性 毒品 摇滚乐 他是穆斯林吗 |
[15:44] | We’re on “Nancy Grace” every night, so fast-track it. | “南茜·格蕾丝”每晚都呛我们 这次速战速决 |
[15:47] | – Get it before the grand jury now. – Yes, sir. | -在大陪审团面前好好争取 -是 长官 |
[16:02] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[16:04] | Helen. How are you? | 海伦 你好吗 |
[16:05] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[16:07] | I’m good. | 挺好 |
[16:09] | Your son? Work? Your feet? | 你儿子呢 工作呢 脚呢 |
[16:12] | They’re fine. Everything’s good. | 都挺好 一切顺利 |
[16:15] | I was really happy when I heard you were on the Khan case. | 知道是你负责卡恩案 我很开心 |
[16:19] | – Good for you. – I’m really happy you’re still here. | -你真棒 -我很高兴你还在这儿 |
[16:22] | Where would I go? What would I do? | 我还能去哪儿 还能干嘛 |
[16:25] | Spend more time with my grandchildren? They’d hate that. | 多陪孙子孙女吗 他们才不要呢 |
[16:31] | What can I do for you? | 要我帮什么忙 |
[16:34] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[16:36] | Oh… it’s too soon for that. | 这… 也太快了 |
[16:38] | Come on. Let’s talk. | 拜托 聊聊嘛 |
[16:47] | We both know what a mess this is gonna be. | 这案子有多复杂 我们心里都有数 |
[16:50] | This is Jodi Arias time, | 又一个朱迪·阿里亚斯 |
[16:52] | only this is a good kid, no history of anything. | 只是这个是乖孩子 没有任何前科 |
[16:55] | Let’s nip it in the bud. | 我们得防范于未然 |
[16:57] | Jodi didn’t have any priors | 朱迪也没任何前科 |
[16:59] | and slit poor Travis’ throat ear-to-ear. | 还是残杀了可怜的特拉维斯[朱迪男友/被害人] |
[17:01] | No one slit anyone’s throat here. | 他没杀任何人 |
[17:04] | This girl was stabbed the same number of times as her age, | 这姑娘被捅了跟她年龄一样的刀数 |
[17:07] | John, 22. | 整整22刀 |
[17:09] | – She was? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[17:12] | Eh, there you go. | 依你所说 |
[17:15] | It wasn’t my boy, then. That’s a passion job. | 更不可能是这孩子 那是激情作案 |
[17:17] | The knife was in his pocket. | 那把刀在他口袋里 |
[17:19] | A knife in the pocket, very different from the knife. | 口袋里有把刀 跟他用那把刀行凶区别大了 |
[17:23] | Cops find the motive there, too? | 警察找到作案动机了吗 |
[17:24] | “Please, please don’t rape me” isn’t motive? | “求你了 别强奸我” 不算吗 |
[17:27] | That’s not what happened. This isn’t murder one. | 又不是强奸 这不算杀人动机 |
[17:29] | He didn’t go out looking. Whatever happened just happened. | 他并没有预谋 案件发生也突然 |
[17:32] | He’s as clean as Donny Osmond. | 他和唐尼·奥斯蒙德一样清白 |
[17:34] | Didn’t Donny Osmond get into some sort of trouble? | 唐尼·奥斯蒙德没惹祸上身吗 |
[17:38] | – Did he? – Didn’t he? | -有吗 -没有吗 |
[17:40] | I don’t think so. In any case, why take the chance | 我不觉得 不说别的 干嘛要把此案闹成 |
[17:43] | this turns into Abu Ghraib? Let’s work something out. | 阿布格莱布事件呢[虐俘门] 想想办法啊 |
[17:46] | The Muslim part is only helpful. | 只有拿他是穆斯林这点做文章 |
[17:48] | Not if there’s one Muslim on the jury, | 陪审团有一个穆斯林就行不通 |
[17:49] | and there’s no way you’ll keep them all off. | 你也不可能把他们[穆斯林]全赶走 |
[17:52] | I’ll take as many as I can get. | 我会尽我所能 |
[17:54] | They’re not gonna like what this is gonna do to their community. | 此案对他们社区影响颇深 他们不会接受的 |
[17:58] | – Manslaughter. – Excuse me? | -过失杀人罪 -什么 |
[18:01] | – Let’s get it off your desk. – Johnny, it’s homicide. | -别深究了 -约翰尼 这是杀人罪 |
[18:05] | There’s no way around it. | 没什么可说的 |
[18:07] | There’s nothing I can do for you. I’m sorry. | 我帮不了你 抱歉 |
[18:08] | Just give me something back. | 好歹给点线索吧 |
[18:12] | Anything. | 随便什么 |
[18:19] | There’s a tailor I know on 33rd Street. | 33号街上有个裁缝 |
[18:24] | Very reasonable. | 价格公道 |
[18:27] | I mean this sincerely. | 真诚建议 |
[18:29] | Get something for the trial, not brown. | 为庭审置办点衣服 别买褐色的 |
[18:50] | Salim… | 萨利姆… |
[18:53] | Did you hear what I said? | 听见我说话了吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 没有 |
[18:58] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[19:02] | Where is what? | 什么在哪儿 |
[19:05] | The cab. | 出租车 |
[19:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:13] | Have you asked anybody? Have you called anybody? | 你问过别人吗 打过电话吗 |
[19:17] | My son is in prison. | 我儿子在牢里 |
[19:19] | I know. I still have to make a living. | 我知道 可我总得挣钱养家啊 |
[19:23] | I can’t afford not to be working. | 不上班就养不了家 |
[19:25] | Yusuf can’t. | 约瑟夫也是 |
[19:26] | Every day that goes by, we’re losing money that we need. | 日子每过一天 咱就少赚一天的钱 |
[19:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:53] | You see, right now, | 看见没 现在 |
[19:55] | everybody taking a hard look at you. | 大家都敌视你 |
[19:59] | You just let them look. | 就让他们看 |
[20:01] | Anybody asks you anything, | 不管谁问你什么 |
[20:03] | you keep your head down, your mouth shut, | 都别抬头 什么都别说 |
[20:06] | and your business to yourself. | 管好自己就成 |
[20:07] | ‘Cause they just probing for weakness. | 因为他们是在找软蛋 |
[20:12] | – You hear me? – Yeah. | -听懂没 -懂了 |
[20:20] | So, what are you in for? | 你犯什么事了 |
[20:22] | Um, they’re accusing me of… | 他们起诉我… |
[20:24] | Motherfucker, what’d I just tell you?! | 你个傻逼 老子咋跟你说的 |
[21:23] | Are you wearing perfume? | 你喷香水了 |
[21:26] | Cologne, Paco Rabanne, for men. | 帕高·拉巴纳古龙水 男士用的 |
[21:30] | Yes, I know it’s for men. Uh, where? | 我知道是男士的 喷哪儿了 |
[21:33] | Around my ankles, to counteract the smell of the Neosporin. | 脚踝周围 想盖掉消炎药膏的味儿 |
[21:37] | Neosporin smells like maple syrup. What’s wrong with that? | 新孢霉素消炎膏味道像枫液 不挺好吗 |
[21:40] | At the pancake house, nothing. | 在松饼屋是没问题 |
[21:41] | And if I told you it’s an allergic reaction | 其实是古龙水闹的 |
[21:44] | to cologne that’s hastening the spread? | 过敏反应 导致了扩散 |
[21:46] | Then that would be ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[21:49] | Taking your antihistamines? | 服用抗组胺剂了吗 |
[21:51] | I can’t. They knock me out halfway into the next day. | 我不能吃 一吃准昏睡到第二天 |
[21:53] | Do you want to get better or not? | 你还想不想好了 |
[21:55] | I do. I just… | 我想 只是… |
[21:56] | Then throw out the Paco Rabanne and the chopsticks. | 那就别再用帕高香水和筷子 |
[21:58] | Start taking your antihistamines. | 按时服用抗组胺剂 |
[22:00] | Pick up some Saran Wrap and Crisco. | 去买点保鲜膜和起酥油 |
[22:03] | Apply a large dollop to each foot morning and night and wrap them up. | 脚上涂满油 包起来 早晚各一次 |
[22:08] | You’re kidding, right? I can’t walk around in public like that. | 你开玩笑吧 这鬼样子我还怎么抛头露面 |
[22:12] | Saran Wrap is clear. No one will even notice. | 保鲜膜透明的 没人会注意你 |
[22:15] | Do it, come back and see me in a week, | 照我说的做 一周后来找我 |
[22:17] | and we will marvel together at the improvement. | 康复效果吓死你 |
[22:24] | Why not some WD-40 and a Glad cinch sack? | 干脆用防锈剂和佳能密封袋吧 |
[22:28] | We’re not only going after | 我们不仅要起诉 |
[22:30] | the so-called doctor who mauled Ms. Hahn’s face, | 毁了汉恩小姐脸的庸医 |
[22:33] | but also the airline that fired her because, as they put it, | 还要起诉解雇了她的航空公司 |
[22:36] | the results made it too disturbing for the passengers to interact with her. | 她毁容后的模样令乘客深感不安 避之不及 |
[22:40] | But the surgery was voluntary, wasn’t it? | 可手术不是她自愿做的吗 |
[22:43] | You’re a stewardess | 如果你是空姐 |
[22:45] | who served your employer faithfully for 25 years. | 在公司忠心耿耿工作了25年 |
[22:48] | After awarding your silver wings for a quarter-century of service, | 在奖赏你25年的辛勤服务后 |
[22:52] | they start dropping hints like confetti that you need | 他们就三不五时地暗示你 |
[22:54] | to start keeping up your appearance, | 你要改善自己的容貌 |
[22:56] | the “Or else” as implicit as a storm cloud. | “否则” 等着你的会是场灾难 |
[23:00] | So you, husbandless, childless, | 而你 没丈夫 也没孩子 |
[23:03] | and in terror of losing the job you’ve devoted your life to, | 即将失去干了一辈子的工作 在这种恐惧下 |
[23:06] | do what you know you have to do, | 谁都知道该怎么做 |
[23:08] | what any woman over the age of 40 who deals with the public | 任何年过四十 和大众打交道 并以此谋生的女人 |
[23:11] | to earn a living has to do, | 都会这么做 |
[23:13] | what a reporter who works for Channel 7 News, | 知晓此事前 在第七新闻频道 |
[23:17] | before you know it, will have to do. | 任职的记者 也会这么做 |
[23:19] | So was it voluntary? | 这能算自愿吗 |
[23:23] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[23:25] | Put all prohibited items in the lockers. | 所有违禁品放箱子里 |
[23:28] | weapons, cell phones, | 武器 手机 |
[23:32] | belts, keys | 皮带 钥匙 |
[23:34] | key rings, nail clippers, pens, pencils… | 钥匙圈 指甲钳 钢笔 铅笔… |
[23:37] | Good. Next. | 过 下一个 |
[23:38] | Arms out, please. | 手抬起来 |
[23:41] | Pat you down. | 搜身 |
[23:43] | …lighters, matches… | …打火机 火柴… |
[23:45] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[23:47] | Good. Stand right here. | 停下 别动 |
[23:48] | Arms out. | 手抬起来 |
[23:52] | Got anything in your pockets? | 兜里有东西吗 |
[24:12] | – Name? – Mine? | -名字 -我的吗 |
[24:15] | No. | 不是 |
[24:16] | Who I’m visiting? | 我探视的人吗 |
[24:20] | Nasir Khan. | 纳西尔·卡恩 |
[24:22] | – Spell it. – N-a-s-i-r… | -拼一下 – N-a-s-i-r… |
[24:26] | …K-h-a-n …K-h-a-n. | |
[24:34] | I need another one for my wife. | 还要一个 给我老婆 |
[24:36] | Tell her to get in line. | 叫她自己排队 |
[24:43] | You need to check in too. | 你也得检查 |
[24:52] | Arms out. | 手抬起来 |
[24:59] | Lift your blouse. | 衬衫掀起来 |
[25:03] | …hands above the table. | …双手放桌上 |
[25:05] | You are not permitted to exchange any item | 禁止跟你所探视的人 |
[25:07] | with the person you are visiting… | 交换任何物品… |
[25:09] | All the way. | 拉高 |
[25:13] | At the completion of your visit, you must remain seated | 探监结束前 不许离开座位 |
[25:16] | until the person you are visiting… | 直到被探视人… |
[25:45] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[25:49] | She liked me. | 她喜欢我 |
[25:52] | We drank. | 我们喝了酒 |
[25:56] | We went to bed. | 然后上了床 |
[25:59] | Woke up in the kitchen. I don’t remember going there. | 醒来后我在厨房 可我根本没印象 |
[26:05] | I went back upstairs to the bedroom. | 后来我上楼去了卧室 |
[26:13] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[26:15] | Even if you can’t remember anything, you’d know that. | 就算你什么都不记得 这点还挺清楚 |
[26:17] | You’d feel it, right? I don’t. | 你知道的 对吗 我没杀她 |
[26:21] | – I’m not a murderer. – Of course you’re not. | -我不是杀人犯 -当然不是 |
[26:25] | I’m so sorry I did this to you. | 弄成这样 我很后悔 |
[26:27] | Listen, you didn’t do anything, huh? | 听着 你什么也没干 懂吗 |
[26:31] | The jury, they’ll see right past, uh, the… | 陪审团会弄清来龙去脉 那个… |
[26:35] | the so-called evidence and the lawyers | 那些什么证据 律师 |
[26:37] | and all this, and they’ll see you. | 还有这一切 他们会还你清白 |
[26:50] | At 2:30am, Saturday morning, | 周六凌晨两点半 |
[26:54] | a 22-year-old woman, Andrea Cornish, | 一位22岁的女性 安德莉亚·考尼什 |
[26:56] | was found stabbed to death in her home on West 87th Street. | 被发现死于第87街的家中 刀伤致死 |
[27:00] | Less than a quarter-mile away from the murder scene, | 距犯罪现场不到400米处 |
[27:03] | a 23-year-old male, Nasir Khan, | 一名23岁男性 纳西尔·卡恩 |
[27:07] | was detained by officers on suspicion of DUI. | 因酒后驾车被警方拘留 |
[27:10] | While in custody, a knife believed | 拘留期间 警方在其身上 |
[27:12] | to be the murder weapon was found on his person. | 搜出一把疑似凶器的刀 |
[27:14] | Additional forensic evidence and | 另有法医证据 |
[27:16] | eyewitness accounts further tie him to the crime. | 和目击者证明 他与本案更脱不了干系 |
[27:19] | He has been formally charged | 此人已于今日早些时候 |
[27:22] | with murder and was arraigned earlier today. | 因谋杀罪受指控并传讯 |
[27:25] | What was their relationship? | 请问他们什么关系 |
[27:27] | That’s under investigation. | 还在调查中 |
[27:29] | Do you have a motive for the killing? | 查出杀人动机了吗 |
[27:31] | At this point, it looks sexual in nature, | 目前看来是性欲使然 |
[27:33] | but that, too, is under investigation. | 不过这点也仍在调查 |
[27:36] | Is the suspect a citizen? | 嫌疑人是美国公民吗 |
[27:39] | The records show he was born here, yes. | 资料显示他在美国出生 所以是的 |
[27:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:41] | But he’s Muslim. Is that right? | 但他是穆斯林 对吗 |
[27:44] | We understand he is. | 我们知道的 |
[27:45] | Does he have ties to any foreign organizations? | 他是否和外国组织有关系 |
[27:49] | That’s under investigation. | 还在调查中 |
[27:51] | Organizations. What organizations? What are they saying? | 组织 什么组织 他们瞎说什么 |
[27:55] | You know what they are saying. | 你知道他们在说什么 |
[27:57] | Does he have a history of violent crimes? | 他是否有暴力犯罪记录 |
[28:00] | That, too, is under investigation. | 这点同样正在调查 |
[28:02] | That’s all I have for you right now. I’ll update you | 能分享的就这么多 一旦有新消息 |
[28:05] | when we have more information. Thank you. | 我会随时跟进 谢谢 |
[28:14] | Hey, come here. | 喂 过来 |
[28:16] | Got something to say, okay? You ready? You rolling? | 我有话说 准备好没 开拍了吗 |
[28:20] | “Foreign organizations.” They’re doing this already. | “外国组织” 居然已经开始这么叫了 |
[28:24] | My client was born here. | 我的委托人在美国出生 |
[28:25] | – He’s as American as baseball. – Detective Williams, please. | -是土生土长的美国人 -我找威廉姆斯警探 谢谢 |
[28:28] | What are they gonna do next, | 接下来呢 |
[28:30] | look at the Chechen extremist groups? | 是不是该调查车臣极端组织 |
[28:32] | -What are we, in Boston? – Can you do something for me? | -在波士顿 我们是干嘛的 -能帮个忙吗 |
[28:36] | This Khan kid killer, | 这个青年杀手卡恩 |
[28:38] | I would really love the family’s home address. | 我想要他家的地址 |
[29:06] | You rape that girl? | 你强奸了那妞吗 |
[29:09] | No. | 没有 |
[29:26] | – From Freddy. – Who? | -弗莱迪给的 -谁 |
[29:34] | What for? | 干嘛用的 |
[29:38] | Traction. | 变帅 |
[30:57] | Yeah. It’s here. | 没错 是这儿 |
[30:58] | Great. What do we pay? | 很好 要给多少钱 |
[30:59] | Nothing till it’s released. | 拿到车之前 不用交钱 |
[31:00] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们就是来领车的 |
[31:02] | You can’t have it now. | 现在不能领 |
[31:04] | If you’d have called, I could have told you that. | 你们要是先打电话 我就早提醒了 |
[31:05] | Well, we have to come back to get it. When? | 那只能再来一趟了 什么时候能领 |
[31:07] | After the trial, or never. | 庭审后 也可能领不了 |
[31:10] | – Excuse me? – It’s your cab? | -你说什么 -是你的车吗 |
[31:13] | It’s ours, the three of us all together. | 是我们的 我们三个共享 |
[31:17] | Then you should all get lawyers. | 那你们都要请律师 |
[31:19] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[31:20] | The cab was used in the commission of a crime, | 这辆车被用于一起犯罪 |
[31:23] | which means the state can sue in order to keep it in a civil court. | 意味着联邦为保证它在民事法庭内 可以起诉 |
[31:26] | Sue? Sue who? | 起诉 起诉谁 |
[31:28] | You, the registered owners. | 你们啊 注册车主 |
[31:30] | But the suit won’t get filed until the criminal trial | 不过起诉书在罪犯庭审前出不来 |
[31:32] | and however many months that’ll take, | 不管审讯要花几个月 |
[31:33] | which I could have told you over the phone | 之前你们要是先打电话 |
[31:35] | if you’d have called first. | 这点我也会告诉你们 |
[31:36] | – Months? – Or longer. | -几个月 -可能更久 |
[31:38] | Slow wheels of justice and all. And I hate to say it, | 司法系统就这效率 另外 也许话不中听 |
[31:40] | but you’ll probably lose in civil court. | 你们在民事法庭上赢不了的 |
[31:43] | Unless, uh… which of you is Khan? | 除非… 你们谁是卡恩 |
[31:48] | Him. | 他 |
[31:52] | – Is it your relative, sir? – What? | -是你亲戚吗 先生 -什么 |
[31:55] | – Is it your relative who’s been charged? – Yes. My son. | -被指控人是你亲戚吗 -对 是我儿子 |
[31:58] | Did he have permission from you to drive the cab? | 他开这车得到你允许了吗 |
[32:00] | Not really. | 没有 |
[32:02] | Well, then that’s your out. | 那你还有办法 |
[32:04] | You might have a chance with that if you don’t mind | 若不介意 你可以告他重偷窃罪 |
[32:05] | filing charges, grand theft. | 那还有机会赢 |
[32:07] | File charges against my son? You’re crazy. | 起诉我儿子? 你疯了吧 |
[32:10] | Hey, I’m just trying to help you guys out. | 我只是在帮忙你们 |
[32:18] | I’m no lawyer, but if he won’t do it, | 我不是律师 不过虽说他不愿意 |
[32:20] | it doesn’t mean you guys | 不代表你们不能一试 |
[32:21] | can’t give it a shot since you’re co-owners. | 毕竟你们是共享车主 |
[32:23] | – Do you have an attorney? – No. | -有律师吗 -没有 |
[32:30] | Make sure you tell him I gave you this card. Good luck, man. | 务必跟他说卡片是我给的 祝好运 |
[32:32] | 无自由 不收费 约翰·斯通 | |
[33:34] | – How goes it, guys? – All quiet on the Western Front. | -进展如何 -西线无战事[什么动静都没有] |
[33:37] | – Anyone still working in there? – No. Done by all appearances. | -还有人在这工作吗 -没 都清完了 |
[33:40] | – That was fast. – It’s all right. | -动作真快 -还行吧 |
[33:43] | Here you go. I come bearing gifts. | 拿着 我开始行贿了 |
[34:40] | Don’t worry. I won’t put you on YouTube. | 别担心 我不会把你传上网的 |
[34:42] | – Don’t even joke around like that. – Come on. | -别开这种玩笑 -拜托 |
[34:49] | – Can I open it? – I didn’t say you could. | -我能打开吗 -我没说不能[真狡猾] |
[35:18] | Check the fridge. | 去冰箱里看看 |
[35:19] | You check the fridge. | 你自己去 |
[35:36] | Here you go. | 快吃吧 |
[36:29] | 克罗 联合事务所 | |
[36:48] | Chandra. That’s right, isn’t it? | 钱德拉 没叫错吧 |
[36:51] | – Yes. – Come here. | -没错 -过来 |
[36:57] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[36:59] | – Um, Baltimore. – Your parents. | -巴尔的摩 -我问你父母 |
[37:02] | – Mumbai. – Close enough. | -孟买 -差不多 |
[37:21] | I was just saying that she’s very pretty. | 我刚才说她很漂亮 |
[37:23] | She is, and very smart. | 对 而且很聪明 |
[37:25] | Can I ask you how much you know about Mr. Stone? | 请问你们很了解斯通先生吗 |
[37:29] | Nothing. | 不了解 |
[37:30] | Well, there isn’t much more than that to know. | 其实 也没什么要了解的 |
[37:33] | Basically, Mr. Stone represents drug dealers and prostitutes. | 基本上 斯通先生代表着毒贩和妓女 |
[37:36] | That’s the world he lives in. | 他只跟他们打交道 |
[37:38] | And when I say “Represents,” I mean pleads. | 我说”代表” 是辩护的意思 |
[37:40] | He already said something about that to us, | 他跟我们说过类似的话 |
[37:43] | and I said, “What? Plead?” | 我说”什么 辩护吗” |
[37:45] | Well, that’s because he doesn’t want to be in a courtroom | 那是 因为他不想被传出庭 |
[37:47] | any more than a courtroom wants him in it. | 想让他进去的绝不止法庭 |
[37:50] | Mr. Stone is not a trial lawyer. He’s barely a lawyer. | 斯通先生不是法院律师 他都不算个律师 |
[37:54] | He wants his fee, wants things over fast, | 他只想拿报酬 想快点结束 |
[37:56] | and then onto the next case, which works for him, | 然后好接手下个案子 他能接受 |
[37:59] | but does it work for his clients? | 可他的委托人能接受吗 |
[38:01] | Well, they’ll never know. They’re in jail. | 他们没机会知道 因为他们在坐牢 |
[38:04] | I didn’t get a good feeling from this man. | 我对这人印象不好 |
[38:06] | You have good instincts. | 你的直觉很厉害 |
[38:07] | And your son deserves better | 相比从未办过谋杀案的人 |
[38:09] | than someone who’s never tried a murder case. | 你儿子应该找个更好的 |
[38:11] | Did he ask you to sign anything? | 他叫你签什么了吗 |
[38:14] | He tried, but I didn’t sign it. | 他让我签 但我没签 |
[38:16] | He left it, there. | 他扔那了 |
[38:18] | – A retainer? – Yeah. | -预付费吗 -是啊 |
[38:19] | Did he say how much he wanted to charge you? | 他说想收你多少钱了吗 |
[38:22] | – $50,000. – Flat? | -五万 -全包吗 |
[38:24] | – Excuse me? – Flat fee, like, um, early-bird parking. | -什么 -全包费用 像”抢车位”[先到先得] |
[38:29] | I’m sorry, but just from what I know right now, | 抱歉 不过据我目前所知 |
[38:32] | this case could easily cost five times that, | 这官司分分钟会耗掉五倍的钱 |
[38:35] | and anyone who tells you any different is lying. | 跟你说其他价钱的都是骗人 |
[38:38] | Five times that? | 五倍那么多 |
[38:40] | But I will do it for nothing. | 但我会免费帮你们 |
[38:47] | Which is why I didn’t come here with a retainer in my hand. | 所以 我才没带预付合同来 |
[38:50] | Because this is the kind of case | 因为正是这类案件 |
[38:51] | that reminds me why I wanted to be a lawyer to begin with. | 让我想起自己做律师的初衷 |
[38:56] | And it’ll get the full attention of my firm | 我公司以及我的全部资源 |
[38:59] | and all of my resources, including Chandra. | 会全力投入这个案子 包括钱德拉 |
[39:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[39:23] | It’s spreading, and you haven’t gone back to the clinic? | 都扩散了 你还没回诊所复查 |
[39:25] | – Nope. – Why not? | -没 -干嘛不去 |
[39:27] | ‘Cause I’m sick of clinics. I’m sick of doctors. | 我受够诊所了 我烦医生 |
[39:31] | I’m sick of waiting rooms, sick of all the bullshit, | 我受够了等候室 讨厌那些废话 |
[39:33] | “Wrap it in this,” “Soak it in that,” | “用这个包” “泡在那个里” |
[39:35] | “Try this cream, that cream, | “涂这个霜 上那个膏 |
[39:36] | this air purifier, that new study that says,” Blah, blah, blah. | 这台空气清洁器 新的研究表明” 等等等等 |
[39:41] | You know, I think my flare-ups | 我觉得 我的急性发作 |
[39:43] | are an allergic reaction to my dermatologist. | 是因为我对我皮肤科医生过敏 |
[39:48] | -Go ahead, Steve. -I got some good news. | -说吧 史蒂夫 -我有好消息 |
[39:51] | Since the last time, I decided to jump back into the dating pool. | 从上次起 我决定继续约会 |
[40:00] | How’s that going for you? | 效果如何呢 |
[40:02] | I got to tell you, I’m holding my own. | 跟你说 这是我的事 |
[40:05] | That’s not exactly the best choice of words there, Steve. | 这措辞可不好啊 史蒂夫 |
[40:10] | I’m… I’m kidding. More power to you, brother. | 我…开玩笑的 早日康复 兄弟 |
[40:15] | – And how you doing, John? – Me? | -你怎么样 约翰 -我吗 |
[40:17] | You know, I’m holding my own. | 这是我的事 |
[40:23] | He drug you down the street by your hair | 他抓着你头发 拖你走过整条街 |
[40:27] | and brought you back to the house, and you’re pregnant. | 带你回到住处 结果你怀孕了 |
[40:31] | – Yes. – Did you do that? | -是的 -你承认吗 |
[40:32] | – I don’t remember that. – Wait, wait, wait. | -我不记得了 -等等 |
[40:36] | The question is not whether you remember it. | 这个问题 并非问你是否记得 |
[40:39] | Did someone tell you that you did it? | 有人说是你这么做了吗 |
[40:42] | Were you drunk, and that’s why you don’t remember perhaps? | 你那时醉酒吗 所以你才不记得 |
[40:45] | Was he intoxicated when he did this? | 他干这事的时候是否醉着 |
[40:48] | Yeah, yeah. He used to… | 是的 他那时是… |
[40:50] | He’s different now, but back then… | 他现在不这样 但那时… |
[40:54] | – No, no red. – Yeah. | -不 不要红色 -好 |
[40:57] | No blue, either, no. | 也不要蓝色 |
[40:58] | No black, no yellow, ’cause those are gang colors. | 不要黑色 不要黄色 因为是帮派颜色 |
[41:02] | You know what I mean? And, you know what? | 懂我的意思吗 还有啊 |
[41:04] | I’ll take an extra pair of socks ’cause he could always use it. | 我多拿了双袜子 因为他用得到 |
[41:06] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[41:09] | Right there. All right? | 给你 行吗 |
[41:12] | – $40. – All right. It’s a bargain. | -四十块 -这是讨价还价 |
[41:14] | – Thank you. – Take it easy, all right, my friend? | -谢谢 -别紧张 朋友 |
[41:16] | Okay. Power to you, baby. I love you. | 好的 恭喜发财 宝贝 我爱你 |
[41:19] | We talked to another attorney, a real attorney. | 我们和另一个律师谈了 真正的律师 |
[41:22] | – She’s going to take over. – So, what about Mr. Stone? | -她要全权接手 -那斯通先生怎么办 |
[41:25] | What about him? Forget about him. He’s not good. | 他怎么办 别管了 他没啥好的 |
[41:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:31] | Now, the first thing he said to us was, | 听着 他找我们说的第一件事是 |
[41:33] | “Here’s how much this is going to cost.” | “这案子是这么收费的” |
[41:35] | That’s all he cares about. | 他只在乎钱 |
[41:37] | This new attorney doesn’t want anything, only to help. | 这个新律师不收任何费用 只想帮咱们 |
[41:40] | – Why? -Why? | -为什么 -什么为什么 |
[41:42] | – Why? – Because she can afford to. | -为什么 -因为她有能力帮忙 |
[41:45] | She makes enough money defending rich people. | 她替有钱人辩护 挣钱够多的 |
[41:47] | She is a very big lawyer. | 她是个大律师 |
[41:50] | Baba, I kind of like Mr. Stone. | 爸爸 我还是喜欢斯通先生 |
[41:53] | Like him? What’s there to like? | 喜欢他 喜欢他什么 |
[41:56] | It doesn’t matter. This is what’s happening, and it’s good. | 没关系 这事就这么着了 是好事 |
[41:59] | We are very lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[42:11] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[42:24] | A little to the left, Sean. | 向左一点摸 肖恩 |
[42:29] | You want to see your fucking client, | 你想见你该死的委托人 |
[42:31] | or you want us to toss your ass out? | 还是想让我们把你踢出去 |
[42:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:35] | Grab your stuff. | 拿好你的东西 |
[42:41] | How’s the feet? | 脚怎么样 |
[42:43] | So, hey, I brought you some clothes. | 我给你买了几件衣服 |
[42:45] | You can collect them after. | 过会儿你就去拿吧 |
[42:47] | Did your folks put some money in your account? | 你那些家属给你存了钱吗 |
[42:49] | No. I don’t think they knew to. | 不 他们应该没存 |
[42:51] | Well, I’ll make a deposit for you. You need money in here. | 我会给你留点钱 你在这儿要用 |
[42:54] | – How you doing? – I’m okay. | -你怎么样 -我还行 |
[42:58] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[42:59] | So, I, I talked to the DA. | 我和地检官谈了 |
[43:03] | They’re moving forward, which is to be expected, | 他们没纠结 跟我们预想的一样 |
[43:05] | but that doesn’t mean they won’t deal later. | 但那不代表他们后面不处理 |
[43:08] | All we can do is wait to see exactly what they have, | 我们只有等 看他们到底有啥证据 |
[43:11] | which we’ll find out once there’s a grand jury. | 大陪审团一来我们就知道 |
[43:13] | You’re not my lawyer anymore. | 你不再是我律师了 |
[43:17] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[43:18] | My parents, they hired somebody else. | 我父母 他们请了别的律师 |
[43:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[43:26] | – Who? – Alison somebody. | -谁啊 -艾莉森什么的 |
[43:30] | Alison somebody? Crowe? | 艾莉森什么 克罗吗 |
[43:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:36] | That figures. | 倒也自然 |
[43:38] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[43:40] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[43:42] | No, no, no. I understand. This is, you know… | 不不不 我理解 这是… |
[43:47] | This is important, so… | 这是大事… |
[43:49] | Okay, look, whatever. | 好吧 没什么 |
[44:01] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[44:02] | Anytime you… | 有事的话… |
[44:05] | you want to call me, day or night, for anything. | 随时打给我 白天晚上都行 |
[44:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:22] | You got to leave first. I can’t go until you do. | 你得先走 你走了我才能走 |
[44:29] | I think we’re done here. | 这边探访完毕 |
[44:33] | Hey, can I give you some last-minute advice? | 能给你最后的建议吗 |
[44:43] | I can’t think of any. | 我想不出来 |
[44:45] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[45:13] | – Mr. Stone? – Huh? | -斯通先生 -什么 |
[45:16] | I’m Chandra Kapoor. I’m working with Ms. Crowe on the Khan case. | 我是钱德拉·卡珀 和克罗女士一起办理卡恩案的 |
[45:19] | – Okay. Let’s go see her. – Actually, | -好 我们去见她 -实际上 |
[45:22] | she’s asked me to tell you she’s sorry, | 她让我告诉你 她很抱歉 |
[45:24] | but she’s left for the day. | 她今天一天都不在 |
[45:28] | – Chandra, huh? – Mm-hm. | -你叫钱德拉 -是的 |
[45:31] | Your boss is too much. | 你老板挺狠啊 |
[45:33] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure what that means. | 抱歉 我不是很懂你的话 |
[45:35] | You do. She took you with her when she stole my client. | 你懂的 她利用你抢走我的委托人 |
[45:39] | – Tell me I’m wrong. – She didn’t steal anyone, Mr. Stone. | -你说是不是 -她没抢什么人 斯通先生 |
[45:41] | She did. But I’m talking about you now. | 她有抢 但现在谈谈你 |
[45:47] | Is that what you went to law school for, | 你去法学院读书 |
[45:50] | to be a prop, Ms. Kapoor? | 是为了当傀儡吗 卡珀小姐 |
[45:59] | Is there a message you’d like me to give Ms. Crowe? | 需要我帮你给克罗女士留言吗 |
[46:06] | You know what the message is. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[47:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:22] | Can’t take you. Allergic. | 没办法养你 我过敏 |
[47:43] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[47:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:53] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们过去 |
[48:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[49:02] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[49:15] | That guard, Tito, | 那个警卫 蒂托 |
[49:18] | his daughter’s having her quinceañera this weekend. | 他女儿这周末办成人礼 |
[49:23] | That’s a sweet 16, only 15. | 豆蔻年华 刚十五岁 |
[49:28] | But the dude lives in Brownsville, man, | 可他住布朗斯维尔 兄弟 |
[49:31] | as shitty a hood as they come. | 糟糕透顶的街区 |
[49:34] | So I said, “Man, you should be concerned about the local thugs | 所以我说 “要当心本地恶棍啊 |
[49:37] | crashing the thing, getting high, fighting. | 他们打砸 抢烧 嗑药 斗殴 |
[49:41] | Next thing you know, | 还有就是 |
[49:42] | somebody’s squeezing off shots, don’t care who they hit.” | 有的人乱开枪 根本不管打到谁” |
[49:46] | You know, I said, “I couldn’t guarantee that won’t happen, | 我跟他说 “我没法阻止那些事 |
[49:49] | but I could make a few phone calls, | 但我可以打几个电话 |
[49:51] | see if I can help out with that.” | 看能不能帮上忙” |
[49:55] | That’s what that little thank you is for. | 这是他感谢我的一点心意 |
[49:59] | You see, us and the guards, we all from the same hood. | 你看 我们和警卫 来自同一个区 |
[50:04] | Some of us even grew up together. | 有些人甚至是发小 |
[50:07] | They know our families. We know theirs. | 他们认识我们的家人 我们也认识他们的 |
[50:10] | Family’s everything, right? | 家人大于一切 对吗 |
[50:13] | It is in a Muslim family. | 你是穆斯林家庭 |
[50:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[50:21] | I’ll tell you something, man. | 告诉你 小兄弟 |
[50:30] | See those brothers you pray with, the Nation of Islam? | 看到和你一起祷告的穆斯林兄弟没 |
[50:35] | They’re not your friends. | 他们不是你朋友 |
[50:37] | In fact, they hate your ass because you’re a natural-born Muslim, | 事实上 他们讨厌你 因为你是生在美国的穆斯林 |
[50:41] | and they’re just phony jailhouse opportunists looking for better food. | 他们是牢里的骗子 投机者 就为混点好吃的 |
[50:46] | Don’t know the difference between Cairo, Egypt, | 他们分不清开罗和埃及 |
[50:50] | or Cairo, Illinois. | 或开罗和伊利诺伊[州] |
[50:52] | I’m Pakistani, not Egyptian. | 我是巴基斯坦人 不是埃及人 |
[50:54] | Yeah, well, my ancestors came from Dahomey | 行 我祖籍是达荷美共和国[中西非国家] |
[50:57] | and not the Congo, but who gives a fuck, man? | 而不是刚果 可谁他妈在乎 兄弟 |
[50:59] | See, you’re a celebrity in here, | 你看 你是狱中名人 |
[51:02] | and I’m not talking the good kind. | 我说的名人 并非善类 |
[51:04] | Dude kills four guys over some dope. Okay. | 为毒品干掉四个人 没关系 |
[51:10] | But murder a girl? Rape a girl? | 但又谋杀 又强奸 |
[51:13] | – I didn’t. – Doesn’t matter. | -我没干 -没所谓 |
[51:16] | It makes no difference. | 都一样的 |
[51:18] | See, there’s a whole separate judicial system in here, | 这里有全套的独立审判系统 |
[51:21] | and you just been judged and juried, | 你刚被判陪审团审讯 |
[51:24] | and it didn’t come out good for you. | 结果对你很不利 |
[51:38] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[51:44] | Close your eyes, I said. | 闭眼 听到没 |
[52:04] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[52:09] | Don’t be afraid, Nasir. | 别怕 纳西尔 |
[52:26] | It feels good, right? | 感觉很好吧 |
[52:30] | Like silk. | 像丝绸 |
[52:34] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[52:39] | It’s meat. | 肉 |
[52:41] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[52:43] | It’s somebody’s heart. | 是人的心脏 |
[52:46] | Yeah, it’s meat, but the best kind, veal. | 好啦 是肉 上等的小牛肉 |
[52:52] | – Your people eat veal, right? – Sometimes. | -你们吃牛肉吧 -有时吃 |
[52:55] | Ah, but only blessed, right? | 只吃被保佑的牛 是吗 |
[52:59] | – I respect that. – Thank you. | -我尊重习俗 -谢谢 |
[53:02] | Listen to you, all polite and shit. | 你听听 这一顿客套 |
[53:15] | See, the reason it feels | 它像丝绸的原因是 |
[53:17] | like silk is because from the day it’s born, | 从它出生那天起 |
[53:19] | they keep it in a dark crate, | 它就被人关在板条箱里 |
[53:23] | so small they can’t even turn around. | 箱子太小 它们转不了身 |
[53:26] | And it stays there, half-blind in the dark, | 只能黑灯瞎火的在那儿 |
[53:31] | drinking baby formula, waiting to die. | 喝婴儿配方奶 等死 |
[53:48] | There are some bad people in here, | 这里有不少坏人 |
[53:51] | but I could protect you. | 但我能保护你 |
[53:55] | Nasir, do you want my protection? | 纳西尔 需要我保护你吗 |
[54:00] | Or do you prefer dead in the shower, | 还是你想在洗澡时死掉 |
[54:02] | with your brains bashed in, | 脑袋被砸爆 |
[54:04] | guts on the floor? | 肠子流一地 |
[54:13] | It’s up to you. | 你自己选 |
[54:38] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[54:40] | He offered to help me in here. | 他向我提供保护 |
[54:43] | – And you said? – I didn’t. | -你咋回应的 -我没答应 |
[54:47] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[54:50] | Freddy wiggles five fingers up on that tier, | 弗莱迪在楼上动动五根手指 |
[54:52] | and five people are dead in the Bronx. | 布朗克斯[纽约北端黑人区]就会死五个人 |
[54:55] | Whatever he’s offering, you got to take it, no discussion. | 不管他提供什么 你得接受 别磨叽 |
[55:01] | Otherwise, you are dead. | 不然 你就挂了 |
[55:06] | No. | 不 |
[55:22] | I don’t know. People like, uh, you know, purebreds | 我不知道 人们都喜欢 纯种的 |
[55:26] | or, uh, really pretty cats. | 或者 漂亮的猫 |
[55:29] | This is what I would call a… | 这个家伙 我得叫它… |
[55:31] | – Ugly cat. – Yeah. Yeah, kind of. | -丑猫 -对 差不多 |
[55:35] | – I got to sign anything or… – Nope. | -要签字还是… -不用 |
[55:38] | – All right, well, thanks. – Yeah. You bet. | -好的 谢谢 -不客气 |
[55:45] | How long you keep them before you, | 人道主义处理它们之前 |
[55:48] | you know, gas them or whatever? | 你们一般会留它们多久 |
[55:52] | – Out of curiosity. – Ten days. | -随便问问 -十天 |
[57:25] | – You fucking pussy! – Get him, man! | -他妈的贱货 -干掉他 |