时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Whatcha doing? | 你发什么疯呢 |
[00:18] | I’m attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image | 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 |
[00:21] | so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. | 来激活我的上丘脑 |
[00:27] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[00:28] | I usually just have coffee. | 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 |
[00:31] | You’ve been up all night? | 你彻夜未眠吗 |
[00:32] | Is it morning? | 早上了吗 |
[00:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:34] | Then I’ve been up all night. | 那我就是彻夜未眠了 |
[00:39] | And you’re stuck? | 你卡壳了 |
[00:40] | Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? | 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 |
[00:44] | Oh, sorry, sweetie, I can’t help you till I’ve had my coffee. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 |
[00:55] | Penny, I told you if you don’t put him in his crate at night | 佩妮 我早就告诉过你 你要不把他关到他房间里 |
[00:57] | he just runs around the apartment. | 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 |
[01:03] | What is he doing now? | 现在又是在干嘛 |
[01:05] | Hmm, he’s either isolating the terms | 他要不是在分解公式的项 |
[01:08] | of his formula and examining them individually, | 一一检验的话 |
[01:11] | or… | 就是在… |
[01:13] | looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand | 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 |
[01:14] | after Peter Pan cut it off. | 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 |
[01:18] | Captain Hook’s hand was eaten by a crocodile, | 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 |
[01:20] | not an alligator. | 不是短吻鳄 |
[01:23] | If you’re going to mock me, at least get your facts straight. | 你要想损我 至少把事实给弄清楚先 |
[01:26] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[01:29] | I can’t see it! | 我就不明白了 |
[01:31] | It just won’t coalesce. | 怎么就结合不起来呢 |
[01:33] | Maybe you need a fresh start. | 也许你应该重新开始 |
[01:35] | You’re right. | 有道理 |
[01:49] | It’s a great idea, Leonard. Thank you. | 真是个好主意 莱纳德 谢谢 |
[02:18] | Electrons move through graphene… | 当电子穿越石墨烯时 |
[02:20] | act as if they have no mass… | 所表现出的质量为零 |
[02:24] | How long has he been stuck? | 他卡壳多久了 |
[02:26] | Intellectually about 30 hours. | 智商上有三十小时了 |
[02:28] | Emotionally about 29 years. | 情商嘛 二十九年了 |
[02:31] | Unit cell contains two carbon atoms… | 单元晶格包涵了两个碳原子 |
[02:33] | Interior angle of a hexagon is 120 degrees. | 六边形的内角为120° |
[02:40] | Have you tried rebooting him? | 你试过将他重新启动一下吗 |
[02:46] | No, I think it’s a firmware problem. | 才不呢 这是固件问题 |
[02:50] | Hey, it’s Disco Night at the Moonlight Roller Rink | 哟 今晚是格兰黛尔的月光溜冰场的 |
[02:52] | in Glendale tonight. | 迪斯科之夜 |
[02:53] | Who’s up for getting down? | 谁要来一起荡一下 |
[02:56] | That’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[02:57] | Bernadette’s been hocking me to take her roller skating. | 伯纳黛特一直怂恿我带她去溜冰呢 |
[03:00] | I think Penny likes to skate. | 我也觉得佩妮喜欢滑冰 |
[03:02] | The four of us could double. | 我们四个可以两两成对 |
[03:03] | What could be better? We’re in. | 再好不过了 我们去 |
[03:04] | Great. It’s not like I brought it up because I wanted to go. | 真棒 仿佛不是因为我想去才提出来的 |
[03:11] | You can come with us. | 你也可以加入的啊 |
[03:12] | No, it’s okay. I don’t have to go. | 不 没事儿的 我不必去的 |
[03:13] | I’m happy just to guide you and your ladies | 我很荣幸能给你和你们的女人 |
[03:15] | to suitable entertainment choices. | 提供合适的娱乐建议 |
[03:17] | I’m a walking brown Yelp.Com. | 我就是个棕色人型口碑网 |
[03:22] | Structure, constant structure. One atom… | 结构 恒定结构 一个原子 |
[03:25] | Boy, he’s really gone, isn’t he? | 天 他真的是走火入魔了 是吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah, this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant. | 嗯啊 他今天早上居然把黄油当成了香体剂 |
[03:32] | I thought I smelled popcorn. | 我就说怎么闻到了爆米花的味道呢 |
[03:37] | Pattern is the same as fermions travels on the pathways… | 模式与费米子在轨道上的移动完全一样 |
[03:39] | Hexagonal… It’s always hexagonal… | 六边的 从来都是六边的 |
[03:41] | I haven’t seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out | 自从他尝试理清《黑客帝国》第三部之后 |
[03:43] | the third Matrix movie. | 我就没见过他能卡成这个样子 |
[03:48] | Hey, those are my lima beans! | 嘿 这可是我的青豆啊 |
[03:51] | Not lima beans, carbon atoms. | 在哥手里不是青豆 是碳原子 |
[03:53] | But if I don’t eat my lima beans, | 但老子在吃掉青豆之前 |
[03:55] | I can’t have my cookie. | 是不能吃饼干的 |
[03:58] | Here, you want my peas? | 给 你要豌豆吗 |
[03:59] | The peas– perfect. | 豌豆 太赞了 |
[04:00] | They can be electrons. | 正好拿来做电子 |
[04:02] | Want my corn? | 要我的玉米不 |
[04:03] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 你脑残啊 |
[04:06] | What would I do with corn? | 我拿玉米能做什么 |
[04:09] | So roller skating– should we all grab a bite to eat first? | 那个滑旱冰 我们去之前是不是先吃饭 |
[04:12] | Good. P.F. Chang’s? | 好啊 华馆怎么样 |
[04:13] | My mom has coupons. | 俺娘有优惠券 |
[04:14] | Great. | 行啊 |
[04:17] | Your mom’s not coming, right? | 你娘不会来吧 |
[04:18] | Not this time, I promise. | 我保证这次绝对不来了 |
[04:21] | Okay, just to be clear, roller skating was my idea, | 我要把话说清楚了 滑旱冰是我的主意 |
[04:24] | and I’m very unhappy that you turned it into a double date, | 而我对你们将其变成四人约会表示高度不满 |
[04:27] | and I hope you both fall on your asses | 我预祝你们都摔屁墩 |
[04:28] | and break your coccyxes. | 摔断尾椎骨 |
[04:32] | The plural of coccyx is coccyges. | 尾椎骨的英文复数是”coccyges” |
[04:36] | Screw you. Give me back my lima beans. | 去你丫的 还哥青豆 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. Have you ever been so embarrassed? | 我的天呐 你有没试过如此丢人 |
[04:44] | Not recently. | 至少最近没有 |
[04:45] | I don’t know which was lamer: | 我都说不出他们哪个更烂了 |
[04:46] | their roller-skating or their disco dancing. | 到底是寒冰技巧还是他们的迪斯科舞姿 |
[04:49] | For me, the worst part | 就我而言 最惨的是 |
[04:50] | was when people saw us leave with them. | 人们看到了我们和他们一起离开的 |
[04:54] | You had some nice moves out there, Howard. | 你小子有两手啊 霍华德 |
[04:58] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢夸奖 你也不错 |
[04:59] | Did you notice all the people looking at us? | 你注意到人们看我们的眼神了吗 |
[05:03] | Not really. I was in my boogie zone. | 没怎么注意 我完全沉迷在了舞步中 |
[05:07] | When Howard tried to do the splits… | 当霍华德想要劈叉的时候 |
[05:09] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[05:11] | Sorry. I’m moving a little slow. | 抱歉 我走得有点慢 |
[05:13] | I think I bruised my coccyx. | 可能是挫伤了尾骨 |
[05:14] | Oh, poor baby. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[05:16] | Don’t tell Koothrappali. | 别告诉库萨帕里 |
[05:19] | After you. | 你先请 |
[05:20] | Oh, what a gentleman. | 真绅士 |
[05:21] | Hey, Sheldon. | 嗨 谢尔顿 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Are you… | 你在 |
[05:26] | Good Lord! | 我的神啊 |
[05:27] | You’re ruining everything! | 你们把一切都毁了 |
[05:29] | Oh, damn. | 该死的 |
[05:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:31] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来像没事吗 |
[05:32] | Don’t bark at me. I fell, too. | 别冲我发火啊 我也摔了 |
[05:34] | Oh, you’ve been falling all night. You’re used to it. | 你都摔一晚上了 也该习惯了 |
[05:38] | Sheldon, what the hell are you doing? | 谢尔顿 你到底在干嘛 |
[05:40] | The same thing I’ve been doing for three days. | 做我这三天一直在做的工作 |
[05:42] | Trying to figure out why electrons | 想要弄明白为什么 |
[05:44] | behave as if they have no mass | 电子在穿过石墨烯时 |
[05:45] | when traveling through a graphene sheet. | 会表现得像是没有质量一样 |
[05:47] | With marbles? | 用大理石来推测 |
[05:48] | Well, I needed something bigger | 我总得找点比豆子大的东西 |
[05:49] | than peas, now, didn’t I? | 不是吗 |
[05:52] | Sheldon, when was the last time you got any sleep? | 谢尔顿 你上次睡觉是什么年代 |
[05:55] | I don’t know– two, three days. | 不知道 大概2 3天 |
[05:57] | Not important. | 这无关紧要 |
[05:57] | I don’t need sleep. I need answers. | 我不需要睡眠 我想要答案 |
[06:00] | I need to determine where | 我要找出 |
[06:02] | in this swamp of unbalanced formulas | 在这个充满不平衡方程的沼泽中 |
[06:04] | squatteth the toad of truth. | 是什么阻碍了真理的蛤蟆 |
[06:09] | Toad of truth? | 真理的蛤蟆 |
[06:10] | Is that a physics thing? | 这是物理学上的名词吗 |
[06:12] | No, that’s a crazy thing. | 不 那是疯狂的产物 |
[06:15] | Okay, Sheldon. | 好了 谢尔顿 |
[06:16] | What happens to our neuroreceptors | 如果我们不能保证足够的快速眼动睡眠的话 |
[06:19] | when we don’t get enough REM sleep? | 会对神经受体造成怎样的影响呢 |
[06:23] | They lose their sensitivity to serotonin and norepinephrine. | 会失去对5-羟色胺和正肾上腺素的敏感性 |
[06:26] | Which leads to…? | 那就会引起 |
[06:28] | Impaired cognitive function. | 认知功能受损 |
[06:30] | Right, so march in there, brush your teeth and go to bed. | 没错 所以进屋去 刷刷牙 上床睡觉 |
[06:35] | But I don’t want to go to bed. | 但我不想睡觉 |
[06:40] | I’m going to count to three. One… | 我数三下 一 |
[06:42] | Oh, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[06:47] | That was amazing how you handled him. | 你的手段真是太高明了 |
[06:50] | I know how to deal with stubborn children. | 我知道怎么对付不听话的小孩 |
[06:52] | My mother used to run an illegal day care center in our basement. | 我妈以前在我家地下室办了个非法日托班 |
[07:09] | Leonard, you’re… you’re giggling in your sleep. | 莱纳德 你睡觉时在鬼笑吗 |
[07:12] | It’s not me. | 不是我笑的 |
[07:13] | It’s my new ringtone. | 是我的新手机铃声 |
[07:15] | The Joker from Batman. | 是《蝙蝠侠》里的小丑 |
[07:18] | Well, it creeps me out. | 吓着我了 |
[07:20] | Me, too, but I paid three bucks for it. | 也吓我一跳 但我花了3块钱定的 |
[07:23] | Just answer the phone. | 接电话吧还是 |
[07:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I’m Leonard Hofstadter. | 我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[07:36] | Yeah, yeah, he’s my roommate. | 没错 他是我的室友 |
[07:39] | Oh, God, is he okay? | 天啊 他没事吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah, all-all right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[07:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:47] | Sheldon’s escaped and is terrorizing the village. | 谢尔顿逃走了 恐怖降临了村庄 |
[07:53] | Okay. Have fun. | 好吧 去吧 玩的开心点 |
[07:58] | Hi. I’m Dr. Hofstadter. | 我是霍夫斯塔德博士 |
[07:59] | – Where is he? – Ball pit. | -他在哪儿 -海洋球那里 |
[08:05] | Thanks for not calling the cops. | 真感谢你没报警 |
[08:07] | Oh, hey, it’s no big deal. | 没事的 |
[08:08] | My sister’s got a kid who’s special. | 我姐姐也有个智障小孩 |
[08:12] | ah, well, he’s extra special. | 呃 他是极品智障 |
[08:17] | Hey, Shelly. | 嘿 谢利 |
[08:19] | What you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[08:20] | Size ratio was all wrong. | 体积比错得一塌糊涂 |
[08:22] | Couldn’t visualize it. | 我不能把它们具象化 |
[08:23] | Needed bigger carbon atoms. | 我要找更大的碳原子 |
[08:26] | Sure, sure. | 好好好 |
[08:29] | How did you get into this place? | 你怎么进来的 |
[08:31] | Back door has a five-pin tumbler system, | 后门装了个五针脚制动系统 |
[08:34] | single-circuit alarm. Child’s play. | 和单回路报警器 小孩子的玩意了 |
[08:37] | You can start sorting protons and neutrons | 我在建立碳原子模型的时候 |
[08:40] | while I build carbon atoms. | 你正好可以把质子和中子分类整理出来 |
[08:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[08:44] | We need to go home now. | 我们现在该回家了 |
[08:46] | But I’m still working. | 但我还在工作 |
[08:48] | If you don’t come out of there, | 要是你不出来 |
[08:49] | I’m going to have to drag you out. | 我就去把你抓出来 |
[08:52] | You can try, but you’ll never catch me. | 试试看啊 你永远别想抓到我 |
[08:59] | For God’s sakes. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[09:06] | Sheldon, come here! | 谢尔顿 过来 |
[09:08] | Bazinga. | 抓不到俺 |
[09:12] | Bazinga. | 我闪 |
[09:15] | Bazinga. | 我再闪 |
[09:18] | Bazinga. | 抓不到噢 |
[09:21] | Bazinga. | 你个废废 |
[09:30] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[09:31] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[09:32] | What? What, what, what? | 搞虾米鬼 |
[09:39] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[09:42] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:43] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[09:45] | And you had to barge in here and wake us up | 那也不用深更半夜冲进来 |
[09:46] | in the middle of the night? | 吓我们吧 |
[09:48] | Your cell phone was off. | 你关了手机 |
[09:50] | Because we didn’t want to be disturbed. | 因为我们不想被吵到 |
[09:53] | Well, that didn’t work out, did it? | 反正也没什么用 不是吗 |
[09:55] | Sheldon, what do you want? | 谢尔顿 你到底想干嘛 |
[09:58] | I came to tell you I’ve got the answer. | 我特来宣告 本天才找到了答案 |
[10:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:03] | You figured out the graphene problem? | 你解开石墨烯的难题了吗 |
[10:05] | No, no, I’m still hopelessly stuck on that, | 不 那个还绝望地卡壳中 |
[10:07] | but I figured out how to figure it out. | 但我找到了解决的方法 |
[10:10] | Okay, you know what, Leonard, I know I said | 你猜怎着 莱纳德 我曾经说过 |
[10:12] | I could handle your roommate, but I was wrong. | 我能忍受你的室友 但我错得太离谱了 |
[10:14] | We’re going to have to break up. | 我看我们还是吹了吧 |
[10:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼 |
[10:22] | Einstein. | 爱因斯坦 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I’m going to need a little more. | 嗯 至少得再多说点吧 |
[10:27] | Albert Einstein. | 艾伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[10:31] | Keep going. | 继续继续 |
[10:33] | When Albert Einstein came up with special relativity, | 艾伯特·爱因斯坦在专利局工作时 |
[10:36] | he was working at the patent office. | 他提出了狭义相对论 |
[10:38] | So, you’re going to go work at the patent office? | 那你也要去专利局工作咯 |
[10:41] | Don’t be absurd. | 你傻的啊 |
[10:42] | That’s in Washington. | 那可在华盛顿 |
[10:44] | You know I could never live in a city whose streets | 满大街车声嘈杂的城市我可待不了 |
[10:46] | are laid out in a wheel-and-spoke pattern. | 你又不是不知道 |
[10:48] | No. I’m going to find | 其实 我是想要找一份 |
[10:50] | a similarly menial job | 半斤八两的低贱工作 |
[10:51] | where my basal ganglia are occupied with a routine task, | 只需要动用我的基底神经节就行 |
[10:54] | freeing my prefrontal cortex | 那我的前额叶就能[高级神经活动部位] |
[10:56] | to work quietly in the background on my problem. | 专注于解决关键问题 |
[11:00] | Sounds like a great plan. | 真是雄心壮志 |
[11:01] | Of course it is. | 这不废话么 |
[11:02] | Even talking to you is | 就算和你讲话 |
[11:03] | sufficiently menial that I can feel | 也够低贱的咧 |
[11:04] | the proverbial juices starting to flow. | 让我不禁感觉思如泉涌啊 |
[11:08] | Okay, well, thanks for sharing with us. | 得 多谢分享 |
[11:10] | – Good night. – You’re welcome. | -晚安 -不客气 |
[11:12] | And good night to you, too. | 你们也安安 |
[11:14] | Oh, by the way, I was watching you sleep for a moment, | 顺便 我刚观察了下你的睡相 |
[11:17] | and I noticed that your snoring | 我注意到当你仰面睡觉时 |
[11:20] | seems to be worse when you’re on your back. | 呼噜打得更响 |
[11:21] | Leonard doesn’t snore. | 莱纳德可从不打呼 |
[11:23] | No, I wasn’t talking to Leonard. | 我又没在说他 |
[11:28] | Told you. | 我早说了吧 |
[11:31] | So, Mr. Cooper, you’re looking for a job. | 库珀先生 你是要找份工作吗 |
[11:35] | A menial job. | 一份低贱的工作 |
[11:38] | Like yours. | 好比你这样的 |
[11:41] | Well, thank you for noticing. | 多谢提醒 |
[11:44] | I’m “Menial Employee of the Month.” | 我可是”月度低贱员工之星”呢 |
[11:49] | Do you have a particular field in mind? | 你有啥意向不 |
[11:51] | I do. | 当然 |
[11:52] | For thousands of years, | 几千年来 |
[11:54] | the lowest classes of the human race | 最底层的人类 |
[11:56] | have spent their lives laboring to erect monuments | 在优势一族的鞭挞和压迫中 |
[11:59] | under the lash of their betters, | 致力于树立起一块丰碑 |
[12:00] | until finally, they dropped down | 直到最后 他们惨烈倒下 |
[12:02] | and became one with the dust through which they trudged. | 化作艰难跋涉之路上的一粒尘埃 |
[12:07] | Do you have anything like that? | 有这一类的工作吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 没 |
[12:13] | Shouldn’t you check your database? | 你都不搜一下确认吗 |
[12:17] | No. | 就是没 |
[12:22] | You didn’t really type? | 你都没打字 |
[12:25] | I didn’t really have to. | 不用打也知道 |
[12:28] | So, how about construction? | 建筑类的如何 |
[12:29] | Oh, that would be good! | 太棒了 |
[12:31] | Sawing, hammering, eating out of a lunch pail | 拉拉锯子 敲敲榔头 |
[12:35] | as my working-class fellows and I | 和工人阶级同志们一起 |
[12:37] | sit perched precariously on a girder high above the metropolis. | 坐在城市高空的钢筋横梁上 一边趴盒饭一边摇摇欲坠 |
[12:42] | No, no. This is putting up sheetrock | 不 是给罗斯密市的一间住宅 |
[12:45] | at a housing project in Rosemead. | 安装石膏板 |
[12:48] | I could do that. | 行啊 |
[12:49] | – Good. – One question. | -很好 -就一个问题 |
[12:51] | – Yes? – What’s sheetrock? | -说 -什么是石膏板 |
[12:54] | Moving on. | 过 |
[12:56] | How about doing deliveries for a florist? | 花店快递怎么样 |
[12:59] | That seems acceptable. | 听起来还不错 |
[13:01] | – Do you have your own car? – I don’t drive. | -你有车吗 -我不开车 |
[13:04] | Of course you don’t. | 我想也是 |
[13:07] | Mr. Cooper, let me just ask you a question. | 库珀先生 我就问你一个问题 |
[13:10] | What was your last job? | 你上份工作是啥 |
[13:12] | Senior theoretical particle physicist at CalTech, | 加州理工学院的高级理论粒子物理学家 |
[13:14] | focusing on M theory, or, in layman’s terms, string theory. | 主要致力于M理论研究 外行人说法是弦理论 |
[13:19] | I see. | 懂了 |
[13:21] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[13:26] | Security! | 保安 (这有疯子) |
[13:34] | Okay, I’ll get those drinks started for you. | 好的 我先把饮料送上来 |
[13:37] | Behind you. | 小心身后 |
[13:40] | Sheldon, what the hell are you doing? | 谢尔顿 你这是在干嘛 |
[13:43] | I’m trying to get these tables cleared. We’re slammed. | 我正要去清理桌子 差点撞上你 |
[13:47] | No, wait, wait, no, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:48] | Wh-What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[13:50] | A reasonable question. | 这问题还算合理 |
[13:52] | I asked myself, | 我问我自己 |
[13:53] | what is the most mind-numbing, pedeststrian job conceivable, | 我能想到最讨厌最沉闷的工作是什么 |
[13:57] | and three answers came to mind: | 有三个答案浮现在脑中 |
[13:58] | uh, toll booth attendant, Apple Store genius… | 收费站工作人员 在苹果专卖店工作的天才 |
[14:03] | …and what Penny does. | 还有佩妮的工作 |
[14:05] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:07] | since I don’t like touching other people’s coins, | 既然我不喜欢碰别人手里的硬币 |
[14:09] | and I refuse to contribute to the devaluation of the word “Genius,” | 也不想帮着抹黑”天才”这个词 |
[14:14] | here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[14:16] | You just, you just walked in and they hired you, just like that? | 你就这么走进来 就被录用了 就这么简单 |
[14:19] | Oh, heavens, no. | 当然不是 |
[14:21] | Since I don’t need to be paid, I didn’t need to be hired. | 既然我不领薪水 也就不需被录用 |
[14:24] | I simply came in, picked up a tray, and started “Working for the man.” | 我就直接走进来 拿起个托盘 然后开始”为人民服务” |
[14:29] | Let me get that plate out of your way. | 请允许我把这个盘子收走 |
[14:31] | – Sheldon,this is ridiculous. – Is it? | -谢尔顿 这太荒谬了 -是吗 |
[14:34] | Just a moment ago, I had a minor epiphany | 就在刚刚 在刮掉盘子里凝结的玉米脆饼时 |
[14:36] | regarding the polymer degradation phenomenon | 我突然间就顿悟了 |
[14:38] | while scraping congealed nachos off a plate. | 聚合物降解现象 |
[14:42] | Bernadette, table 10 wants their check. | 伯纳黛特 10号桌买单 |
[14:43] | Thanks, Sheldon. | 谢谢 谢尔顿 |
[14:44] | Sheldon,wait, this isn’t even what I do. | 谢尔顿 等等 再说这也不是我的工作 |
[14:46] | I’m a waitress, not a busboy. | 我是服务生 不是勤杂工 |
[14:49] | You’re right. That is more menial. | 你说得对 你的工作更低贱 |
[14:52] | Hello, I’m Sheldon. I’ll be your server today. | 两位好 我是谢尔顿 负责这桌的服务生 |
[14:56] | I don’t recommend the salmon. | 不推荐点三文鱼 |
[14:58] | I saw it in the kitchen. | 我看到它们在厨房的样子 |
[15:02] | All right, one bacon cheeseburger, | 好了 一份培根芝士汉堡 |
[15:06] | breaking two Jewish dietary restrictions simultaneously– | 同时违背两条犹太饮食禁忌 |
[15:10] | kudos. | 光荣啊 |
[15:12] | Beer-battered fish and chips. | 炸鱼加薯条 |
[15:14] | Now, here’s your tartar sauce. | 这里你的鞑靼酱 |
[15:16] | I also brought you salsa. | 我还帮你拿了莎莎酱 |
[15:17] | It’s a little unconventional, but I think you’ll like it. | 虽然有点不合常规 不过我想你会喜欢的 |
[15:19] | It’s zingy. | 味道很赞 |
[15:22] | And for you, Factory Burrito Grande– | 还有你的 招牌大玉米煎饼 |
[15:25] | no cheese, no sour cream, | 不含芝士和酸奶油 |
[15:26] | no ugly consequences from your lactose intolerance. | 不会因你的乳糖不耐症产生不良后果 |
[15:31] | Bon appetit. | 祝各位好胃口 |
[15:33] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:35] | – Black beans, not pinto beans? – Yes. | -这是黑豆 不是斑豆吧 -对 |
[15:37] | – Double guacamole? – Of course. | -加双份鳄梨酱 -当然 |
[15:38] | – No cilantro? – Nope. | -没加香菜 -没 |
[15:39] | – Lettuce shredded, not chopped? – Yep. | -生菜是切碎的 而不是剁碎的 -对 |
[15:41] | You understand why I’m doing this to you? | 知道我为什么这么问你吗 |
[15:42] | – I do. – That’ll be all. | -知道 -那就这样吧 |
[15:47] | That was fun. | 这太好玩了 |
[15:51] | How long can he keep this up? | 他还能在这坚持多久 |
[15:52] | I heard about this professor at MIT | 听说麻省理工有位教授 |
[15:54] | who melted down, bought a van, | 变卖了财产 买了辆货车 |
[15:55] | and spent the rest of his life as a mobile dog groomer. | 余生就做了名流动的狗狗美容师 |
[15:58] | He never went back to the university? | 就此再也没回过大学了吗 |
[16:00] | Only to shampoo Professor Shamburg’s shitzu | 除了在给项伯格教授的西施犬洗澡的时候 |
[16:04] | Sheesh. | 晕 |
[16:08] | I bet if we all chipped in, we could buy Sheldon a van. | 我敢说要是我们一起集资 也能给谢尔顿买辆小货车 |
[16:12] | But he’s afraid of dogs. | 但他怕狗 |
[16:13] | Yeah, that’s the only thing wrong with that plan. | 是啊 这计划唯一的缺陷就是这个 |
[16:17] | Hey, guys, sorry you had to wait, but we are swamped. | 各位 抱歉久等了 今天太忙了 |
[16:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:22] | Sheldon took our order. | 谢尔顿帮我们点的单 |
[16:24] | Sheldon doesn’t work here. | 谢尔顿又不在这工作 |
[16:27] | Well, honey, not to complain, | 亲爱的 我可不是抱怨哈 |
[16:29] | but we were starting to think you didn’t either. | 但我们开始觉得你也不在这工作了 |
[16:35] | Is that really necessary? | 你们有必要这样对我吗 |
[16:38] | Good Lord. | 天哪 |
[16:41] | The interference pattern in the fracture. | 整个一断面的干涉图样 |
[16:44] | The motion of the wave through the molecular structure. | 通过分子结构的波状运动 |
[16:47] | I’ve been looking at it all wrong. | 我之前一直想错了 |
[16:49] | I can’t consider the electrons as particles. | 不该把电子看成是粒子 |
[16:51] | They move through the graphene as a wave. | 他们是波状地通过石墨烯的 |
[16:55] | It’s a wave! | 它是波 |
[16:59] | The moment to applaud would be now. | 赶紧滴都给我喝彩啊 |
[17:04] | Troglodytes. | 山顶洞人 |
[17:07] | Sheldon… where are you going? | 谢尔顿 你要去哪 |
[17:09] | Aren’t you going to clean this up? | 不把这清理干净吗 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry. I don’t work here. | 抱歉 我又不在这工作 |
[17:26] | – Happy now? – I’m on a cloud. | -这下你开心了 -我都飘飘然了 |
[17:28] | Swing me. | 一起摇摆吧 |
[17:54] | Sheldon, come here. | 谢尔顿 快过来 |
[17:57] | Bazinga. | 我闪 |
[18:06] | Bazinga. | 我再闪 |
[18:11] | Bazinga. | 我瞬移 |
[18:14] | Bazinga. | 抓不到 |
[18:19] | Bazinga! | 就是抓不到 |