时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | [Kristy] When you think of weddings, | 一想到婚礼 |
[00:16] | you think of flowers, champagne, grown-ups crying | 你会想到鲜花 香槟和成年人的泪水 |
[00:19] | because they’re happy, which doesn’t make any sense. | 因为他们非常开心 尽管这种行为完全说不通 |
[00:22] | But weddings are about more than all that stuff. | 但婚礼远不止这些 |
[00:24] | They’re about love, commitment, | 它更关乎爱情 承诺 |
[00:26] | what happens when you join two people and their families together forever. | 关乎将两个人和两个家庭紧紧相连 |
[00:30] | Unless someone changes their mind, which they do all the time. | 除非有人反悔 这事儿还挺常见的 |
[00:34] | We’re all children of divorce, Kristy. | 我们都是离异子女 克里斯蒂 |
[00:36] | Get to the good part. | 快说积极的方面吧 |
[00:38] | Just do whatever she says. | 她说什么你照做就好 |
[00:40] | Prepared for marriage already. Okay. | 现在就准备好迎接婚后生活了 不错 |
[00:43] | Do you, Karen Amaryllis Brewer, | 凯伦阿玛丽丽丝布鲁尔 |
[00:45] | take David Michael Thomas to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 你愿意嫁给 大卫迈克尔托马斯为妻吗? |
[00:48] | Wait, what’s his middle name? | 等等 他中间名叫什么? |
[00:50] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[00:51] | David Michael Thomas. | 大卫迈克尔托马斯 |
[00:52] | So, three first names. | 所以相当于起了三个大名 |
[00:55] | Weird, but I do. | 真奇怪 但我愿意 |
[00:57] | And do you, David Michael Thomas, | 大卫迈克尔托马斯 |
[00:59] | take Karen Amaryllis Brewer to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 你愿意娶 凯伦阿玛丽丽丝布鲁尔为妻吗? |
[01:04] | As long as it’s just pretend. | 只要不当真就行 |
[01:07] | So now, by the power vested in me by the state of Connecticut, | 依照康涅狄格州赐予我的权利 |
[01:11] | I now pronounce you husband and– | 我现在宣布你们结为… |
[01:12] | Kristy, can you take the kids outside to play, please? | 克里斯蒂 你能带他们出去玩吗? |
[01:16] | We haven’t even kissed yet. | 我们还没接吻呢 |
[01:18] | And I didn’t get to break the glass. | 我还没摔杯子呢 |
[01:20] | It’s not a Jewish wedding, honey. | 宝贝 这不是犹太婚礼 |
[01:21] | But it would be cool to smash something. | 但是摔东西很好玩啊 |
[01:23] | Yes, it would, outside. | 是好玩 出去玩 |
[01:25] | Which would be a better place for the ceremony. | 室外也是办婚礼的好去处 |
[01:27] | Yes, but six generations of Brewers have been married in this room, apparently. | 没错 但布鲁尔家族六代人 都是在这里完婚的 |
[01:34] | So I’m not gonna be the one to break that tradition. | 所以我才不要破坏传统呢 |
[01:36] | Go. | 快去 |
[01:37] | Wait, what’s that on your head? | 等等 你头上那是什么? |
[01:40] | Grammy Brewer brought them from the vault. | 布鲁尔奶奶从保险库里拿的 |
[01:41] | Yes, for me, | 没错 是给我的 |
[01:43] | to borrow. | 一样借来的东西 |
[01:44] | If you lose one stone on that tiara, | 你要是把钻冕上面的钻石弄丢一颗 |
[01:48] | you’re gonna be paying for that out of your allowance for the next 700 years. | 那你接下来700年的零花钱 都要拿去赔了 |
[01:52] | It’s very heavily insured. | 它上了保险的 |
[01:57] | Aren’t you a little old for a tiara? | 你这个年纪带钻冕是不是太老了点? |
[01:59] | -Tell it to the queen. -[car horn honking] | 这话你去跟女王说吧 |
[02:01] | Oh, Charlie must be home. | 一定是查理回来了 |
[02:02] | [Kristy] My brother Charlie had been saving up to buy a used car | 我哥哥查理一直在存钱买二手车 |
[02:05] | -practically since he was toilet trained. -[chattering] | 基本从他会上厕所的时候就开始存了 |
[02:07] | [Kristy] Finally, he found a 2007 Toyota Corolla he could just about afford. | 终于他找到了一辆07年的丰田卡罗拉 刚好是他可以承受的价格 |
[02:14] | This was not that car. | 这不是那辆车啊 |
[02:16] | -Hi! -Mom! | 妈妈! |
[02:18] | Mom, this thing has 248 horsepower | 这辆车马力有248呢 |
[02:20] | and four cylinders. And the smell… | 四个气缸 闻起来… |
[02:22] | Mom, I want my whole life to smell like this! | 就是我希望自己 下半生闻起来的味道! |
[02:24] | Well, you better start changing your sheets more often. | 那你应该勤换床单了 |
[02:27] | Oh, come on, at Watson’s house we don’t have to change our own sheets. | 得了 在沃森家 用不着自己动手换床单 |
[02:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:31] | Kidding. Kidding. | 开玩笑呢 这…宝贝 不是二手丰田啊 |
[02:34] | Um… [sucks teeth] this, babe– | |
[02:37] | this is not a used Toyota. | |
[02:39] | No, no, it is not. | 不是 |
[02:41] | I made up the difference. | 我补了差价 |
[02:42] | Look, he’s worked so hard saving that money, | 他那么努力攒钱 |
[02:45] | and he was so excited. | 还那么期待 |
[02:47] | Look, Al gave me a great deal, | 艾尔给我打了个大折 |
[02:49] | and my family’s been buying cars from him for, like, 50 years. | 我们家过去50年都一直 从他们那里买车 |
[02:53] | I wish you’d talked to me about it first. | 你要是能先跟我商量下就好了 |
[02:56] | I know, I know, but maybe you can think of it as a wedding present from… | 我知道 你就把它当作是结婚礼物 |
[03:01] | From me to the kids. | 我送给孩子们的 |
[03:02] | To one kid. | 送给这一个孩子的 |
[03:03] | Okay, but they can all go in the carpool, | 好吧 但是他们可以一起拼车啊 |
[03:05] | and it’ll be very useful for the whole family. | 而且我们一家人都可以用 |
[03:07] | -[Charlie] Yes, yes, yes! -Hmm. All right. | 耶耶耶! 好吧 |
[03:10] | -Why don’t you take your mom for a spin? -Yes, yes, here we go! Kristy, come on. | 你带你老妈兜个风如何? 没错 来吧 克里斯蒂 |
[03:15] | Coming with us! Here we go. | 快来 我们一起 |
[03:17] | [Kristy] Heirloom diamonds? Luxury cars? | 祖传钻石?豪车? |
[03:20] | The Thomases were moving up in the world. | 托马斯一家大步向前了 |
[03:22] | -A brand new BMW? -What color? | -全新宝马车? -什么颜色的? |
[03:25] | Dark. Black, maybe. I don’t know. It’s a little– | 深色?也可能是黑色?不知道 有点… |
[03:28] | Chic? Fabulous? Sleek? | 炫酷?时髦?豪华? |
[03:30] | Flashy. | 招摇 |
[03:32] | But at least now Charlie has to drive me to and from all my jobs and club meetings. | 但至少现在查理可以载我 去兼职和参加俱乐部会议了 |
[03:36] | It’s my mom’s condition for letting him keep the car. | 这是我妈让他留下这辆车的条件 |
[03:38] | Yes! Carpooling for the win. | 没错 共享即共赢 |
[03:40] | The environment thanks you. | 环境感谢你 |
[03:41] | I can’t believe the wedding is tomorrow. | 真不敢相信明天就是她大婚之日了 |
[03:44] | How is it going over there? | 准备的怎么样了? |
[03:45] | Fancy. Fancy flowers, fancy tent, fancy food… | 高级 高级花 高级帐篷 高级餐点… |
[03:49] | They have this sushi bar where they pick what kind of fish you get. | 他们有个寿司台 由厨师来挑选鱼的种类 |
[03:52] | Omakase. [laughs] It’s seasonal. | 季节会席料理 |
[03:55] | All I know is my mom is fighting with the chef to label everything, | 我只知道我妈在跟厨师争执 要他把所有食物都贴上标签 |
[03:58] | because Dawn’s mom has some crazy allergy to yellowtail. | 因为道恩的妈妈好像对黄尾鱼过敏 |
[04:02] | -Can’t eat it, can stay away from it. -[laughs] | 吃不了 要躲得远远的 |
[04:04] | Last year around this time, | 去年这个时候 |
[04:06] | my mom was fighting with Connecticut Water and Power | 我妈妈还在跟康涅狄格水电公司 斤斤计较 |
[04:08] | to lower our bill. | 想少付点水费和电费 |
[04:10] | And now Charlie has a BMW, she has a tiara. | 现在查理买了辆宝马 |
[04:13] | It’s like I’m living in an alternate dimension. | 我感觉自己活在另一个次元 |
[04:16] | It’s her wedding. | 这是她的婚礼 |
[04:18] | Let her be a princess for a day. | 让她做一天的公主吧 |
[04:20] | She deserves it. | 这是她应得的 |
[04:22] | Well, personally, I’m grateful for a little luxury | 我个人是觉得 现在奢侈享受一下 |
[04:25] | before a summer of roughing it at Camp Moosehead. | 才能迎接接下来 在穆斯海德营度过的艰难夏天 |
[04:28] | -Oh, my God, I’m so excited. -So excited! | 天呐 我好激动啊 |
[04:30] | I can’t believe I’m not going with you guys. | 真不敢相信我不能跟你们一起去 |
[04:33] | Oh, please, you’ll be at art camp, | 你要去参加艺术夏令营 |
[04:35] | at Yale, with Trevor Sandbourne. | 和特雷弗桑德伯恩一起去耶鲁 |
[04:38] | Did you get your packing list yet? | 你拿到行李清单了吗? |
[04:40] | Yeah, it’s just art supplies and stuff. What about you? | 拿到了 就是些美术用品 你呢? |
[04:43] | The basics. About a zillion of those uniform T-shirts and shorts, | 就最基本的 一堆T恤短裤 |
[04:47] | two sets of sheets, two sets of towels, | 两个床单 两组毛巾 |
[04:49] | toiletry kit with soap, shampoo, | 卫生间用品 香皂 洗发水 |
[04:51] | feminine products. | 女性用品 |
[04:52] | Feminine products? What, like makeup? | 女性用品?什么鬼?化妆品吗? |
[04:54] | Are they telling the boys to bring “masculine products”? | 他们会叫男孩子带上男性用品吗? |
[04:58] | I think they mean, like, pads and tampons and stuff like that. | 我觉得这个的意思是 卫生巾 卫生棉条什么的 也对哦 |
[05:02] | Oh, right. | |
[05:05] | Well, I should go. Watson’s taking me to pick up my bridesmaid’s dress. | 我该走了 沃森要带我去取伴娘裙了 |
[05:08] | What’s it like? Give us a hint. | 什么样的啊?跟我们透露下 |
[05:09] | Well, it’s yellow, and it’s long, and it’s rustley. | 黄色的长裙 剪裁简单 |
[05:12] | It kind of makes me looks like– | 看起来有点像… |
[05:13] | A banana. | 香蕉 |
[05:15] | I look like a banana. | 我看起来像根香蕉 |
[05:16] | Come on, it can’t be that bad. | 好啦 也没那么糟糕嘛 |
[05:22] | See? | 你看? |
[05:23] | I think you look great. | 我觉得你很美啊 |
[05:24] | The only person in the world that thinks I look great is Curious George, | 全世界怕是只有好奇的乔治猴 才觉得我好看吧 |
[05:28] | -before he tries to eat me. -[laughs] | 然后他就想一口吃了我 |
[05:31] | The fit is perfect. It’s like a glove. | 剪裁非常合适 像只手套一样 |
[05:33] | Or a peel. | 或者香蕉皮 |
[05:35] | All right, look, Kristy, | 好吧 克里斯蒂 |
[05:37] | I think it’s beautiful, | 我觉得挺美的 |
[05:38] | but if you don’t want to wear it, well, we’ll just have to get you a new dress. | 但你要是不想穿 我们就再给你买条新的 |
[05:42] | We have a new shipment of Vera Wangs that just came in | 我们新到了一批王薇薇设计的裙子 |
[05:45] | and a Carolina Herrera that is to die for. | 还有卡罗琳娜海莱娜的 美死了 |
[05:48] | -Pale blue, it’ll look perfect on her. -[laughing] | 淡蓝色的 她穿起来肯定好看 |
[05:52] | It is “to die for.” | “美死了”哦 |
[05:55] | [Kristy] Yep, the Thomases were definitely moving up in the world. | 没错 托马斯家绝对在大步向前 |
[06:00] | But there was so much we were leaving behind. | 但还有些东西被我们落在了身后 (永不放弃 相信自己) |
[06:21] | Hey, buddy. What are you doing still up? | 嘿 哥们 你怎么还没睡? |
[06:25] | I can’t find my pajamas. | 我找不到我的睡衣了 |
[06:28] | Well, did you check in your bottom drawer? | 你有没有找找最下面那层抽屉? |
[06:29] | I think Mom left some stuff in there for you. | 妈妈应该在里面给你留了点东西 |
[06:31] | Everything’s gone. | 东西都不见了 |
[06:34] | We’ll never live in this house again. | 我们再也不会住回这个房子了 你去找找睡衣好不好? |
[06:39] | Um, why don’t you go find your pajamas? | |
[06:42] | I’ll be in in a minute to tuck you in, okay? | 我一会儿就来哄你睡觉 |
[06:52] | Could you be homesick for a place you haven’t even left yet? | 你会在还没离开一个地方之前 就开始思念它吗? |
[07:08] | Open your window. | 把窗打开 |
[07:12] | I think my flashlight got packed. | 我的手电筒好像已经被装箱了 |
[07:15] | It’s okay. My dad lets me stay up past nine p.m. now, | 没事 我爸爸现在 允许我九点之后睡觉了 |
[07:17] | so it’s probably okay if I use my voice. | 所以我出声应该没什么 |
[07:20] | [laughs] | |
[07:22] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我会想念这一切的 |
[07:23] | You being right next door, | 住在你隔壁 |
[07:25] | talking whenever. | 随时随地就能聊天 |
[07:27] | [sighs] Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:29] | But at least we both have real phones now. | 但至少我们现在都有真手机了 |
[07:32] | Just get better at checking your texts. | 多看看消息就好 |
[07:34] | [laughs] | |
[07:37] | [laughs] | |
[07:45] | [sighs] | |
[07:47] | -[car horn honks] -[Charlie] Kristy, come on! We’re late! | 克里斯蒂 快点 我们要迟到了! |
[07:52] | Oh! | |
[07:55] | [exhales] | |
[07:56] | [chattering] | |
[08:06] | -[whistles] -[glass shatters] | |
[08:09] | [Liz] Up here! | 在楼上呢! |
[08:10] | -I think I get what you’re talking about. -[man] Yeah, it’s gonna look fabulous. | -我想我明白你的意思了 -会很好看的 |
[08:13] | -All right. I’m gonna trust. -[man] Mm-hmm. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[08:16] | [Kristy] Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[08:17] | Oh, hey, baby! How are you feeling? | 宝贝 感觉如何? |
[08:19] | Fine, good. There’s something I wanted to tell you about the dress. | 挺好的 我想跟你聊聊裙子的事 |
[08:22] | Does it look okay? | 好看吗? |
[08:23] | Apparently, Grammy Brewer is very fond of yellow. | 布鲁尔奶奶貌似很喜欢黄色 |
[08:25] | Chat later, please. We got a lot to do. | 一会儿再聊吧 我们要干活儿了 |
[08:28] | -[Liz] Okay. -Yeah, okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[08:29] | [Liz] I’ll talk to you later, baby. Okay, but… | 我一会儿去找你 好吧 但… |
[08:33] | [panting] Okay, Dawn, let’s go. | 好了 道恩 开始吧 |
[08:35] | Okay. I wore this dress to your cousin Natalia’s quinceañera, | 我穿过这条裙子 参加了你表妹娜塔莉的成年礼 |
[08:39] | the night after your father said he was filing for divorce. | 第二天晚上你爸爸就跟我提出离婚了 |
[08:42] | -Bad juju? -Maybe. | -触霉头吗? -也许吧 |
[08:43] | Okay, and I wore this one | 好吧 我穿过这条 |
[08:45] | to Stefano and Patrick’s commitment ceremony | 参加了斯特凡诺和帕特里克的 承诺仪式 |
[08:47] | right after I found out I was pregnant. | 在那之前 我刚刚发现自己怀孕了 |
[08:51] | Too revealing? | 太露了? |
[08:52] | Yeah. Do you have anything else? | 对 你再没别的裙子了么? |
[08:56] | [Richard] Knock, knock, knock. | 当当当 你更喜欢哪一件? |
[08:58] | [clears throat] Which of these do you prefer? | |
[09:04] | Well, my prom dress didn’t fit. | 我套不进舞会穿过的裙子了 |
[09:05] | I forgot to feed the turtle! Ugh! | 我忘记喂乌龟了! |
[09:09] | [sighs] We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[09:12] | Does this shirt | 这件衬衫 |
[09:14] | smell like meat? | 是不是闻起来一股肉味? |
[09:18] | [sniffs] | |
[09:21] | [Karen] You look like Cinderella. | 你看起来好像灰姑娘 |
[09:24] | [Kristy] I felt like Cinderella, | 我感觉自己也像灰姑娘 |
[09:26] | and for the first time maybe ever, | 我人生第一次 可能也是最后一次 |
[09:28] | I sort of got why Claudia and Stacey were so obsessed with clothes. | 有点理解为什么克劳迪娅和史黛西 对衣服那么着迷了 进展如何了?我能看看吗? |
[09:32] | [Liz knocks on door] How’s it going in there? Can I see? | |
[09:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得好看吗? |
[09:40] | You look so beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[09:44] | But what happened to the yellow dress? | 那条黄裙子呢? |
[09:46] | It looked like a banana. | 看起来像根香蕉 沃森说我可以换条新的 |
[09:47] | [laughs] Watson said I could get a different one. | |
[09:51] | Don’t you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[09:52] | I think it’s lovely, but… | 我觉得很好看 但是… |
[09:55] | did you get a refund for the other dress? | 另一条裙子的钱退了吗? 那条裙子已经按照我身材改过了 |
[09:58] | It had already been altered, | |
[10:01] | but Watson said not to worry about it. | 但沃森说不用担心 |
[10:03] | How much did it cost? | 这条裙子多少钱? |
[10:04] | $800. I saw the price tag. | 800美金 我看到价钱了 |
[10:07] | Kristy! That’s outrageous! | 克里斯蒂! 这也太过分了! |
[10:10] | I mean, since when do you care about stuff like that? | 你什么时候开始在意这些东西了? |
[10:13] | Since I didn’t want to walk down the aisle in front of a million people | 从我不想当着那么多人的面 穿着我不喜欢的裙子 |
[10:16] | in a dress I hate. | 走红毯开始 |
[10:17] | Watson said I could get whatever I wanted. | 沃森说我想要什么都行 |
[10:19] | You should have called me first, both of you. | 你俩应该先给我打电话商量一下 |
[10:21] | I did not raise you to be the kind of girl that doesn’t look at price tags. | 我可没教你买东西之前不看价钱啊 |
[10:25] | He bought Charlie a car. | 他给查理买了辆车 |
[10:28] | You’re having a zillion-dollar wedding. | 你这场婚礼花出去那么多钱 |
[10:29] | I get one lousy dress that looks halfway decent on me, | 而我不过是买了条 穿在我身上还不错的裙子 |
[10:33] | and suddenly I’m a spoiled brat? | 结果我还成了娇生惯养的小混蛋了? |
[10:35] | -I didn’t say that. -You know, | -我没这么说 -知道吗 |
[10:37] | I didn’t even want you to get married in the first place. | 我一开始就不想让你结婚 |
[10:39] | Maybe I just shouldn’t be a part of your new fancy family at all. | 也许我就不该加入 你这个高级的新家庭 |
[10:42] | Honey, it’s gown time. | 宝贝 该穿礼服了 |
[10:53] | [Kristy] I knew I’d gone too far, | 我知道我有点过分了 |
[10:54] | but there was something in me that wouldn’t let me stop. | 但我的潜意识就是不让我住口 |
[10:58] | Something angry | 潜意识里愤怒的那一面 |
[10:59] | and now it was too late. | 现在我知道一切都太迟了 |
[11:01] | -[classical music playing] -[chattering] | |
[11:16] | She’s not here. | 她还没来 |
[11:17] | [sighs] They’re always late. | 他们总是迟到 |
[11:19] | The turtle was too much. | 那乌龟太过分了 |
[11:22] | What turtle? | 什么乌龟? |
[11:24] | I’m gonna get a drink. You want one? | 我要去喝一杯 你想喝吗? |
[11:27] | Right, of course not. | 当然不想 |
[11:32] | Oh, I see Mary Anne. | 我看到玛丽安了 |
[11:34] | -Hey. -Hi! | -嘿 -嗨! |
[11:38] | You go first. | 你先吧 |
[11:47] | I don’t know what to do with this. | 我不知道这个该放哪儿 |
[11:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | -[Stacey] Hi, Mr. Spier. -Hi. | -嗨 斯皮尔先生 -嗨 |
[11:52] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[11:53] | -[woman shushes] -[Watson exhales] | |
[12:09] | Come right over here. | 过来 |
[12:11] | You look awesome. | 你真好看 |
[12:20] | Great job, bud. | 干得漂亮 小家伙 |
[12:23] | -[imitates explosion] -[laughing] | |
[12:43] | [laughing] | |
[12:47] | [laughing] | |
[12:50] | Great job, Karen. | 干得好 |
[12:53] | -[Sharon] Oh, my goodness, we’re so sorry. -[Dawn] So sorry. | -天呐 真抱歉 -不好意思 |
[12:55] | -Hi, hi, how are you? We’re so late. -Excuse me. | -嗨 你还好吗?我们迟到了 -不好意思 |
[13:01] | What? I knew she’d make it. | 怎么了?我知道她会来的 |
[13:03] | [“Wedding March” playing] | |
[13:12] | [Kristy] She looked so beautiful. | 她好美啊 |
[13:14] | So happy. | 好幸福 |
[13:16] | -[sighs] –[Kristy] But she wasn’t looking at me. | 但她都没看我一眼 |
[13:27] | You may sit. | 大家请坐 |
[13:28] | -[screams] -[crowd gasps] | |
[13:31] | Karen. | 凯伦? |
[13:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:35] | This little girl thinks I’m a witch. | 这个小姑娘觉得我是巫婆 |
[13:37] | So in front of this room full of witnesses, | 所以在各位来宾的见证下 |
[13:39] | I would like to say that she’s right. | 我想告诉大家 她说得没错 |
[13:43] | I am a spiritual practitioner. | 我的确是女巫 |
[13:45] | Now, historically, the term “witch” has been used to describe people, | 历史上女巫这个词 通常用来形容 |
[13:48] | primarily women, | 那些以女性为主 |
[13:49] | who refuse to conform to society’s expectations of who they should be. | 拒绝服从社会常规的人 |
[13:53] | We got a lot of witches here. | 我们今天在座很多都是女巫 |
[13:55] | -[Watson laughs] -Am I right? | 对吧? |
[13:56] | [Watson] Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[13:59] | When children tell you something, believe ’em. | 不管孩子跟你说什么 你相信就对了 |
[14:02] | Now, let’s get this party started. | 现在 我们开始典礼吧 |
[14:04] | We are gathered here today… | 我们今日欢聚于此… |
[14:06] | [Kristy] I know parents get all mushy about their kids getting married | 我知道很多父母 在看到子女结婚时都很感伤 |
[14:09] | and how it makes them feel all, like “Sunrise, Sunset” or whatever, | 让他们觉得长江后浪推前浪 |
[14:12] | but suddenly I was the one thinking about the past, | 但突然之间 我开始回忆过去 |
[14:16] | about how lonely my mom had been, | 回想我妈妈曾经多么孤独 |
[14:18] | how sad she used to seem around all the other parents… | 在看到其他孩子的父母时多么落寞 |
[14:22] | the look on her face the day she told us our dad was gone. | 在告诉我们父亲离开时脸上的表情 |
[14:26] | And all of a sudden, my face was super wet. | 突然之间 我就哭花了脸 |
[14:29] | [Esme] I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布 你们结为夫妇 |
[14:33] | [glass shatters] | |
[14:34] | I did it! I broke the glass! | 我做到了! 我把玻璃杯打破了! |
[14:36] | [laughing] | |
[14:51] | -Whoo! -[laughing] | |
[14:56] | [Watson] Whoo! | |
[14:58] | [chattering] | |
[15:05] | Kristy, you look so pretty! | 克里斯蒂 你好美啊! |
[15:06] | That dress! | 那条裙子! |
[15:08] | -[laughs] Turn around! -You look gorgeous. | -转过来 -你太美了 |
[15:10] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何? |
[15:13] | Fine. I’m fine. | 挺好 你们看到我妈妈了吗? |
[15:16] | Um, have you guys seen my mom? | |
[15:18] | I think she’s still doing photos. | 她应该还在拍照吧 |
[15:20] | Guys, look at that. | 各位 快看 |
[15:21] | Oh, my gosh. [laughs] | 天呐 |
[15:24] | Think he’ll propose tonight? | 你觉得他今晚会求婚吗? |
[15:25] | He has had, like, one-third a glass of champagne. | 他刚刚喝了三分之一杯的香槟 |
[15:29] | -Anything could happen. -[laughing] | 所以一切皆有可能 |
[15:31] | And now, presenting the happy couple, | 现在 欢迎我们幸福的新婚夫妇 |
[15:35] | Watson and Elizabeth Brewer! | 沃森和伊丽莎白布鲁尔! |
[15:38] | [cheering] | |
[15:44] | [slow-tempo song playing] | |
[15:48] | They’re really in love. | 他们真的很相爱啊 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:54] | They are. | 很相爱 |
[15:56] | I wish Trevor was here. | 真希望特雷弗也在 |
[15:58] | [sighs] I miss Toby. | 我想托比了 |
[16:00] | He’s probably a great dancer. | 他应该很会跳舞吧 |
[16:01] | Stacey, you wanna dance? | 史黛西 想跳舞吗? |
[16:04] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 |
[16:06] | What about Toby? | 那托比呢? |
[16:07] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别幼稚了 |
[16:09] | [laughing] | |
[16:11] | -No, no, no, this way! -[shouts, laughing] | 不不 往这边转 |
[16:15] | [Watson laughs] | |
[16:18] | [Kristy] I kept trying to get a minute alone with my mom. | 我一直都想跟我妈妈独处几分钟 |
[16:22] | I wanted to tell her I was happy for her. | 我想告诉她 我为她感到开心 |
[16:29] | That I was sorry. | 告诉她我很抱歉 |
[16:31] | It was never the right time, | 但就是找不到时机 |
[16:33] | and maybe it never would be. | 可能再也没有机会了吧 |
[16:34] | Maybe she had just moved on without me. | 可能她已经忘记了我 开始人生新篇章了 |
[16:40] | I have cake. | 我拿了蛋糕 |
[16:41] | -Nutella filling. No complaints. -[laughing] | 能多益夹心?不许抱怨 |
[16:44] | Thank… | 谢谢… |
[16:46] | Thank my Claudia. | 谢谢 我的克劳迪娅 |
[16:48] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[16:49] | Are you tired or… | 累吗?还是… |
[16:51] | -We can go home if you want. -No. | -你要是想回家 我们就走 -不想 |
[16:53] | No, I am fine. | 我没事 |
[16:56] | This important. | 这很重要 |
[16:59] | Being here, | 出席这里 |
[17:00] | people I love | 我爱的人 |
[17:02] | is what matters. | 这最重要了 天呐 这个香草蛋奶… |
[17:06] | Mmm! Oh, my God, this vanilla custard… | |
[17:11] | -I don’t even care if it’s not vegan. -[laughs] | 我都不在乎是不是素食了 |
[17:13] | I just keep checking my levels, because Sugar Town, here I come! | 我一直在检查我的血糖 因为我要大开吃戒啦! |
[17:16] | -[laughs] -I am so, so happy right now. | 我现在实在是太开心了 |
[17:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:24] | Fine! Fine. | 没事!没事! |
[17:28] | Did you ever find your mom? | 找到你妈了吗? |
[17:32] | You’ll talk eventually. | 你们肯定能说上话的 |
[17:35] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪儿也不会去 |
[17:37] | Isn’t she? | 是吗? |
[17:38] | -Whoo! Ha ha! -[Richard laughs] | |
[17:40] | Quick carbo load before the next hour on the dance floor! Mmm! | 在舞池里大展英姿之前 先来饱餐一顿吧! |
[17:45] | -Mmm! -Mom, no! | 妈妈 不! |
[17:47] | No, no, no, that’s Nut– that’s Nutella! | 不不不 那里面有坚果…那是能多益! 榛子! |
[17:50] | -[Sharon] Hmm? -Hazelnut! | |
[17:51] | [shouts] | |
[17:53] | -[gagging] -What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[17:54] | She’s allergic to tree nuts. Cashews, hazelnuts, all kinds. | 她坚果过敏 腰果 榛子 各种坚果 |
[17:58] | So she made my mom freak out over the fish, | 她因为鱼的事把我妈都逼疯了 |
[18:00] | but forgot to mention she’s allergic to nuts? | 但却忘记提自己对坚果过敏了? |
[18:02] | That’s, like, the most common allergy ever. | 这是最常见的过敏原了吧 |
[18:04] | -There’s an EpiPen in the car. -It’s all right, Dawn. I’ve got her. | -车里有肾上腺素笔 -没事 道恩 我来吧 |
[18:06] | -[Dawn] Really? -You stay. Enjoy yourself. | -可以吗? -你留下吧 好好玩 |
[18:08] | Your mother’s in very good hands. | 我会好好照顾你妈妈的 |
[18:09] | Oh, Richie. I’m just gonna stare at you until my left eye swells shut. | 里奇 我会一直看着你 直到我的左眼肿得睁也睁不开 |
[18:13] | -Okay, that’s sweet, but… -I love you, honey. | -好了 真浪漫 但… -我爱你 甜心 |
[18:15] | …now’s not the time. | 但现在不是说这个的时候 |
[18:18] | -My watch has ended. -[both laugh] | 我不用操心了 |
[18:20] | [Kristy] I didn’t say it, but I felt pretty much the same way. | 我没有说出口 但我的感受也大同小异 |
[18:24] | And then I felt something else. | 然后我感觉到了一丝异样 |
[18:27] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[18:29] | Kristy! | 克里斯蒂… |
[18:34] | [Kristy] Just like that, at the worst possible time. | 就这样 在这最糟糕的时机 |
[18:37] | It was almost like nothing was different, | 感觉没有什么不同 |
[18:39] | but then… | 但接着… |
[18:40] | [Mary Anne] Kristy, are you okay? | 克里斯蒂 你还好吗? |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[18:44] | I guess it’s my big day, too. | 我想这也是我的大日子吧 |
[18:46] | [Claudia mumbles] What did she… | 她这话是什么意思啊? |
[18:49] | She got her period. | 她来月经了 |
[18:51] | Oh! | |
[18:54] | [Dawn] It’s natural. | 这很正常 |
[19:01] | [Mary Anne] Peel the back off and then stick the wing things | 把贴纸撕下来 两翼反折到内裤下面 |
[19:03] | on the outside of your underpants. | |
[19:13] | Oh, great. | 哦 真好 |
[19:14] | You’re all here. | 你们都在 |
[19:15] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 我们怎么能缺席呢? |
[19:17] | We’re your friends, and this is a big moment. | 我们是朋友 这是个很重要的时刻 |
[19:20] | We’ve all been through it. | 我们都经历过 |
[19:22] | [laughs] Now you can commiserate. | 现在你也能理解我们了 |
[19:23] | And bring your own feminine products to camp. | 还能带自己的女性用品参加夏令营了 |
[19:26] | -Yay! -[laughing] | 耶 |
[19:28] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[19:28] | -Like I want more cake. -[laughing] | 想吃更多蛋糕了 |
[19:31] | [Stacey] Makes sense. | 正常 |
[19:32] | [car horn honks] | |
[19:34] | [Kristy] I couldn’t believe it. My mother was leaving. | 难以置信 我妈妈要离开了 |
[19:36] | When she came back, she’d be a different person. | 等她回来之后就会变成另一个人了 |
[19:39] | -Not just a mother, but a wife, a Brewer. -[cheering] | 不仅仅是母亲 更是妻子 是布鲁尔家的一份子 |
[19:43] | Dude, where have you been? Mom’s been looking for you. | 你去哪儿了?妈妈一直在找你 |
[19:51] | [Kristy] And I never even got to say goodbye. | 而我还没来得及说再见 |
[19:53] | [cheering] | |
[19:56] | [tires screech] | |
[20:00] | -Kristy! -Mom! | 克里斯蒂! 妈妈! |
[20:05] | I’ve been trying to talk to you all night. | 我今晚一直都想找你说话 |
[20:06] | Me, too, but you were with your friends, | 我也是 但你一直跟你朋友在一起 |
[20:09] | and there was so much going on, | 而且事情太多了 |
[20:11] | and this limo driver was waiting, and he’s charging by the hour. | 然后司机在等我们 他按小时计费 |
[20:15] | That’s what you’re worried about right now? | 你现在居然在担心这个吗? |
[20:17] | -Yes. -[both laugh] | 是啊 |
[20:21] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[20:23] | No, sweetie, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[20:24] | This is all new for me, too. | 我也不熟悉这一切 |
[20:26] | I’m just having a hard time navigating it. | 我也在努力适应这一切 |
[20:29] | This is a lot of change to go from just us to all this. | 我们要做太多改变 才能适应这一切 |
[20:34] | And I’m not great at change. | 我不擅长改变 |
[20:36] | I thought that was my thing. | 我还以为就我这样呢 |
[20:37] | -Where do you think you got it from? -[both laugh] | 那你以为你从哪儿遗传到的? |
[20:41] | Everything I said is still true. | 我之前说的那些话现在还算数 |
[20:44] | You have to be independent and make it on your own, okay? | 你必须独立自强 自力更生 好吗? |
[20:48] | You are such a strong little woman, Kristy, | 你是个勇敢的小姑娘 克里斯蒂 |
[20:52] | and it’s true that | 我的确有时候 |
[20:55] | I do sometimes expect more from you than the boys, | 在你身上寄托的希望 超过了对你的兄弟们 |
[20:58] | because you’re my favorite child, | 因为你是我最喜欢的孩子 |
[21:00] | -and if you repeat that, I will deny it. -[both laugh] | 但你要再提起这话来 我会否认 |
[21:04] | I’m really glad you found Watson. | 我很高兴 你找到了沃森 |
[21:07] | You are? | 是吗? |
[21:08] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:13] | But you are my whole heart. | 但你是我的全部 |
[21:16] | -Don’t ever forget that, okay? -[laughs] Okay. | 千万别忘了 好吗? 好 |
[21:19] | Oh, I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[21:23] | Oh, I got my period. | 我来月经了 |
[21:26] | What? When? | 什么?什么时候? |
[21:27] | Just now. Don’t worry, it didn’t get on the dress. | 就刚刚 别担心 我没蹭到裙子上 |
[21:29] | Baby, don’t worry about the dress. Are you okay? | 宝贝 别担心裙子了 你还好吗? |
[21:32] | Do you know what to do? | 知道该怎么处理吗? |
[21:33] | We took care of her. | 我们帮了她 |
[21:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:36] | You always do. | 你们总是会帮忙 |
[21:39] | Oh, you should go. You don’t want to miss your flight. | 你该走了 别误机了 |
[21:41] | We’re gonna leave in the morning. We’re staying at a hotel. | 我们早上才走 今晚住酒店 |
[21:43] | It’s a little anticlimactic, but I’m exhausted. | 的确有点虎头蛇尾的 但我太累了 |
[21:45] | [both laugh] | |
[21:48] | I love you so much, Mom. | 我好爱你 妈妈 |
[21:50] | I love you, too, my baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[21:52] | So much. | 特别特别爱你 宝贝! |
[21:55] | -[Kristy laughing] -[squeals] | |
[21:57] | [kisses] Oh, baby! | |
[21:59] | -I’m gonna miss you. -I’m gonna miss you, too. | -我会想你的 -我也是 |
[22:01] | -I love you. Bye. -Bye! | -我爱你 再见 -拜拜 |
[22:03] | [crowd cheering] | |
[22:07] | [Dawn] Bye! | 拜拜! |
[22:08] | [grunts] There you go. | 好了 |
[22:11] | She’ll be back before you know it. | 她没几天就会回来了 |
[22:13] | In the meantime, we’ll all be together at Camp Moosehead. | 然后我们要一起 去参加穆斯海德营了! |
[22:17] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[22:19] | Art camp will be there next year, | 艺术夏令营明年也会办 |
[22:20] | and how many summers am I gonna have with my best friends? | 但我又能跟我最好的朋友们 一起度过几个夏天呢? |
[22:24] | [girls] Aww. | |
[22:26] | -[Watson] Bye, guys! -[girls] Bye! | -再见 各位! -再见! |
[22:28] | -[Watson] Have fun, but not too much fun! -[girls laugh] | 玩得开心 但别得意忘形了! |
[22:33] | [Kristy] I started The Baby-Sitters Club to take care of kids, | 我创办保姆俱乐部的初衷是照顾孩子 |
[22:36] | but what I didn’t realize is that it was also to take care of me, | 但我却没意识到 这个俱乐部的人也在照顾我 |
[22:41] | because we were more than a club. | 因为这不仅仅是俱乐部那么简单 |
[22:43] | -We were best friends. -[laughing] | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[22:46] | [Kristy] There’s only one thing left to do. | 只剩一件事要做了 |
[22:48] | -Get some more cake! -Let’s do it! [laughs] | |
[22:50] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[22:52] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[22:56] | ♪ You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now ♪ | |
[23:00] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[23:03] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[23:07] | ♪ You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now ♪ | |
[23:16] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[23:18] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[23:22] | ♪ You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now ♪ | |
[23:27] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[23:29] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[23:33] | ♪ You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now ♪ | |
[23:39] | ♪ You are the light, and I will follow ♪ | |
[23:44] | ♪ You let me lose my shadow ♪ | |
[23:50] | ♪ You are the sun, the glowing halo ♪ | |
[23:54] | ♪ And you keep burning me up With all of your love, aww! ♪ | |
[23:58] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[24:00] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[24:04] | ♪ You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now ♪ | |
[24:08] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[24:11] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[24:15] | ♪ You make me feel good Come on to me, come on to me now ♪ | |
[24:19] | ♪ Boom, clap, the sound of my heart ♪ | |
[24:21] | ♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on And boom, clap ♪ | |
[24:25] | ♪ You make me feel good, come on ♪ |