时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Itchy. | 好痒 |
[00:48] | Towel. | 毛巾 |
[01:30] | MARCUS : Love you | 爱你 |
[03:32] | ♪ What’s the long face? | 干嘛不开心 |
[03:35] | ♪ What’s all the crying for? | 为何哭泣 |
[03:39] | Didn’t you expect it. | 难道你没想到 |
[03:42] | Fuck | 草 |
[03:44] | Corner! | 康纳 |
[03:44] | Fak, it’s a facelift, it’s not a gut. | 法克只是门面提升不是内部大改造 |
[03:46] | Bear, it is a facelift and a gut. | 熊家餐馆 不仅是门面提升 也是内部大改造 |
[03:48] | -He is not wrong, Jeffrey. -SYDNEY: Hey. | - 他没说错杰弗里 -嘿 |
[03:49] | -How’s my budget looking? -Great. | -预算情况如何-挺好 |
[03:51] | -Not good. -Shitty. | -不大好 -挺惨的 |
[03:52] | CARMY: Alright. Fuck this. Watch | 行了去他妈的 看好了 |
[03:54] | The Bear, alright? | 熊家餐馆对吧 |
[03:56] | We have equipment that works. | 可以用的设备 |
[03:59] | That’s a great start, everybody. Zero. | 这个头开的不错各位 零 |
[04:01] | Then we have a deep clean.. | 然后要做个深度清洁 |
[04:03] | -SYDNEY: Very. -Very deep. | - 极其细致 -相当细致的深度 |
[04:05] | clean and drywall insulation. | 清洁以及石膏墙板绝缘 |
[04:08] | Tables, chairs.. -The fridge is still fucked and the gas line. | - 桌子 椅子 -冰箱还坏着 还有煤气管道 |
[04:10] | The fryer is fucked. | 炸锅不能用 |
[04:12] | The fryer is fucked. That’s 5K right there. | 炸锅坏了这个要花掉五千块 |
[04:14] | No, that’s ten for a used piece-of-shit fryer. | 错 一个二手垃圾炸锅就得要一万 |
[04:16] | And then another ten for the correct fryer | 要买个好点的炸锅还得再加一万块 |
[04:18] | And the oven is scary, that’s another ten | 还有烤箱太可怕了这又是一万块 |
[04:20] | Okay, good. Alright, so we got 20. | 行好那就是两万 |
[04:22] | Thirty. Thirty. The oven. -Thirty? Fuck me | - 三万 三万还有烤箱呢 -三万靠的嘞 |
[04:24] | Then we got the windows, the demo, the brick. | 我们还得搞窗户门面砖 |
[04:26] | That’s 50K plus 20K, that is 70K. | 就是五万加两万七万 |
[04:30] | -Plus 30, that’s 80K-CARMY: That’s not bad. Really? | - 要加三万是八万 -还不错不是吧 |
[04:32] | Fuck me. Cousin! | 去他妈的 表哥 |
[04:34] | Plus the permits, the inspections, and the licenses | 再加上许可证 检查费用还有营业执照 |
[04:36] | -CARMY: Yes. Right. Okay! -And those people aren’t nice. | - 是的 好 -那帮人可不好打交道 |
[04:37] | CARMY: 10K, 10K, plus 70K. -Smart thinking, Neil. | -一万 一万 加上七万 -想的很到位尼尔 |
[04:39] | CARMY: So we’re at 80. | 所以说是八万 |
[04:40] | -Eighty. -Ninety. | 八万 -九万 |
[04:41] | Ninety. Ninety. | 九万九万 |
[04:42] | -I was gonna say 90, okay. -SUGAR: Fridge is fucked. | -我想说九万来着好-冰箱坏了 |
[04:44] | Also AC. -HVAC? | 空调也坏了 -暖通空调 |
[04:46] | So we are at 85. | 那现在是八万五 |
[04:48] | -SYDNEY: Hmm. -Ha, ha, no, just kidding. | 不是开玩笑的 |
[04:50] | Ninety-five, 95K. | 九万五 |
[04:51] | SYDNEY: Just out of morbid curiosity, | 出于病态的好奇心问一下 |
[04:53] | how accurate do we think these numbers are? | 这些数字有多精确 |
[04:55] | I think I am pretty much right on a couple of ’em. | 我觉得其中几个数字我估的基市上是没错的 |
[04:57] | Fantastic. | 特别棒 |
[04:58] | And you have to pay us, Jeffrey. | 你还得给我们发工资呢 杰弗里 |
[04:59] | She’s right about that, Jefferson. | 她说得对 杰弗里 |
[05:00] | I know. I’m aware. And I’ve already. | 我知道 我已经 |
[05:01] | I’ve set that aside, okay? | 把这笔钱预备出来了好吧 |
[05:03] | Also, I still don’t see the drywall on there. | 此外我看你没在上面写石膏板墙 |
[05:05] | Yes, right, no. Richie’s brother-in-law, | 是 不用写 里奇的姐夫 |
[05:06] | he’s gonna do the drywall, actually. | 会负责石膏板墙的 |
[05:07] | Cousin! Where the fuck is he? | 表亲 他跑哪儿去了 |
[05:09] | It’s so weird when he doesn’t answer me. | 他不回我真是怪了 |
[05:10] | -He’s downstairs. -He’s still downstairs? | - 他在楼下 - 他还在楼下呢 |
[05:12] | Still, yeah. | 是呢 |
[05:13] | Alright, I’ll be back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[05:14] | We need more money. | 我们需要更多的钱 |
[05:15] | We need a project manager. | 我们需要个项目经理 |
[05:17] | Okay. You’re hired. | 行就你了 |
[05:18] | -Yeah, right. -Yeah. Right. | -是哦 -真的 |
[05:19] | -Syd. -Nat. | 小西 -小娜 |
[05:25] | Not good. -No. Bad. Bad. | -不大妙 -是啊很差 |
[05:27] | .falls down | 落下 |
[05:30] | See, the lights do a long | 看 灯光会慢慢 |
[05:33] | ♪ Slow fade | 褪色 |
[05:36] | ♪ The show goes on | 表演继续 |
[05:40] | Fuck. | 草 |
[05:41] | Yo. Cousin, can you call Sal? | 表亲你能给萨尔打个电话不 |
[05:43] | I need a drywall estimate | 我得要个石膏板墙的估价 |
[05:45] | Thirteen. | 一万三 |
[05:46] | CARMY: Thirteen what? For what? | 一万三什么要一万 |
[05:48] | That’ll be his drywall estimate | 他石膏板墙报价 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好 三 |
[05:54] | Yo, you ever think about purpose? | 你有想过人生目标是什么吗 |
[05:58] | I love you, but I do not have time for this, alright? | 我爱你但我没时间想这个好吧 |
[06:09] | I have time for this. | 我有时间想 |
[06:16] | Purpose. | 目标 |
[06:20] | What’s my purpose, homie? | 我的目标是什么兄弟 |
[06:24] | Your shirt says “Original Berf.’ | 你衣服上印的是“原版谬“ |
[06:26] | It’s a printing mistake. | 印刷错误 |
[06:29] | Collector’s item. | 很有收藏价值 |
[06:31] | Yo, um, I’m trying really hard to be on board | 我很努力想融入 |
[06:36] | with all this new shit, cousin. | 这些新的东西表亲 |
[06:38] | I’m, uh, I’m reading a lot. | 我 读了很多东西 |
[06:40] | 753 I’m trying to learn about who am I to my history | 想了解我的历史 |
[06:45] | So in one of these books, there’s this dude who’s got. | 在一本书里有这么个人 |
[06:49] | THE IGINAL like, no skills, EPE | 没有技能 |
[06:52] | no personality, nothin’._ | 没有个性 什么都没有 |
[06:57] | All he does is watches trains. | 他做的事就是监控火车 |
[07:00] | Watches trains do what? | 监控火车干什么 |
[07:01] | RICHIE: Watches ’em be trains. | 就确认火车做火车该做的事 |
[07:05] | NAL And he’s got this. | 然后他有 |
[07:07] | group of friends that he’s had since he’s a little kid, | 这么一帮朋友发小 |
[07:11] | you know, and they’re all the shit. | 那帮人都挺棒的 |
[07:15] | and they’re outgrowing him, like, | 他们比他强就比如 |
[07:18] | one’s like a sick athlete, one’s a genius | 有一个是超牛的运动员有一个是天才 |
[07:22] | This other one’s nasty on the keys. | 还有一个弹琴弹的很棒 |
[07:24] | Then, this other one, she’s got, like, | 还有这么个人 她 |
[07:25] | charisma like a motherfucker. | 魅力超凡 |
[07:28] | And one day, out of the blue, | 有一天 突如其来的 |
[07:30] | THE boom. ORIGINAL | 砰 |
[07:33] | RIGINAL They drop his ass. | 他们就甩了他了 |
[07:36] | They just. cut that motherfucker off. | 他们就不跟那王八蛋朕系了 |
[07:40] | Why do they do that? | 他们为什么要这么干呢 |
[07:43] | ‘Cause he’s got no purpose. | 因为他没目标 |
[07:47] | Okay, so, wh-what does he do? | 好吧那他做什么了 |
[07:50] | RICHIE: I don’t know. I haven’t read that far. | 不知道我还没读到那儿 |
[07:53] | AL But I do know that I’m. | 但我知道我 |
[07:58] | forty-five. I’ve been here a long time. | 四十五岁 在这里很长时间了 |
[08:03] | You feel me? INAL | 你明白我什么意思吗 |
[08:06] | I mean, you know what the fuck you’re doing, you know | 你知道自己在做什么 |
[08:10] | NAI You love all this shit | 你喜欢这些 |
[08:13] | It’s fun for you. | 这对你来说很有意思 |
[08:16] | I don’t have that. D | 我没有这种感觉 |
[08:20] | I’m afraid one day, I’m gonna wake up | 我怕有一天 起床之后 |
[08:21] | and you guys are all just gonna cut. | 你们这帮人就都 |
[08:26] | NAL just drop this ass RF | 不跟我联系了 |
[08:30] | Richie, I’m not gonna drop this ass. | 里奇我不会不跟你联系的 |
[08:39] | This shit’s not fun for me. | 这地方对我来说一点意思都没有 |
[08:41] | – -RICHIE: Yeah, but you love it. | 是 可你喜欢这里 |
[08:45] | That doesn’t make it fun. | 但并不代表就会变得有意思 |
[08:46] | If this shit is not fun for you, cousin, | 要是你觉得这里没意思表亲 |
[08:48] | what the fuck is fun for you? | 那你觉得什么有意思呢 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. I have to get back to you on that. | 不知道等以后再告诉你吧 |
[09:13] | All these pots are toast, mama. | 所有这些锅都烧焦了妈妈 |
[09:15] | We’re gonna have to get the good-good for the new Jeff. | 我们得帮新杰夫我到好东西来用 |
[09:18] | SYDNEY: New Jeff? | 新杰夫 |
[09:19] | If Carmy is the executive chef | 如果卡米是行政主厨 |
[09:21] | and you’re the CDC, you’re the new Carmy. | 你做厨师长 那你就是新卡米 |
[09:24] | We need a new Sydney. | 我们需要个新西德尼 |
[09:25] | Um, okay, well, good-good is expensive | 行 好东西都很贵 |
[09:30] | So let’s just see what we can salvage here | 我们还是看看这里有什么还能用的吧 |
[09:32] | Sydney, look at this shit. | 西德尼 看看这破烂 |
[09:34] | Half of these pots are burnt on one side. | 这些锅有一半的一面都烧焦了 |
[09:36] | Well, you know, it’s always about the craftsperson, not the tools. | 问题在于做饭的人而不是工具 |
[09:41] | Yeah, okay, these are, um, | 行好这些 |
[09:43] | just really cheap, shitty restaurant supply bullshit. | 就是些廉价的劣质餐厅用品 |
[09:47] | Maybe we can Bar Keepers Friend some of them | 也许其中一些能拿清洁剂处理一下 |
[09:49] | Hmm, science, baby. | 用上技术了啊宝贝儿 |
[09:52] | Well, do you want a little more science? | 你想多听些技术层面的知识吗 |
[09:53] | Always. I love learning this shit. | 当然我可喜欢学这些了 |
[09:55] | Okay, well, on the good-good, | 这些好东西表面 |
[09:57] | there’s, like, all these stacked layers of steel | 都是 这种一层层叠起来的钢层 |
[09:59] | and in between them is an aluminum core. | 在钢层中间是铝芯 |
[10:02] | You’re an aluminum core. | 你就是个铝芯 |
[10:04] | -TINA: Oh, hi, baby. -What’s up, T? | 嗨宝贝儿 -近来可好 T |
[10:05] | -How you doing? -Aw | 你怎么样啊 |
[10:07] | Just, like, lurking, waiting till I, like, said that or- | 你是故意蹲点到我说到那句的时候才进来的吧 |
[10:10] | No, no, I just walked in, perfect timing | 不 我真的是刚进来 时机刚刚好 |
[10:11] | Yeah, okay. | 行吧 |
[10:12] | -How is she? -MARCUS: All good | - 她怎么样啊- 挺好的 |
[10:14] | Um, nurse just had an emergency. | 护士有急事 |
[10:16] | She’ll be back tomorrow, and Chester’s got her | 她明天会回来 切斯特会照顾她 |
[10:19] | If you need anything. | 要你有任何需要 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I know | 知道了 |
[10:30] | FAK: When your back’s against the wall ♪ | 当你背靠墙的时候 |
[10:33] | That’s when I kick you in the balls | 就是我踢你蛋蛋的时候 |
[10:35] | ♪ Ballbreaker | 踢爆蛋蛋 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna find you a new home. | 我会给你找个新家 |
[10:40] | That’s gonna be my home | 也就是我家了 |
[10:42] | Your home’s my home. | 你的家就是我家 |
[10:46] | Oh, don’t worry about me. | 你不用帮忙哟 |
[10:48] | I got it, you know. Just heavy as shit. | 我可以的这玩意儿很沉的 |
[10:54] | Shit, uh. Well, never mind. | 靠算了 |
[10:57] | That was much easier. | 之前容易多了 |
[11:00] | ♪ Saxophones started blowing me down ♪ | 萨克斯风把我吹倒 |
[11:04] | ♪ I was buried in sound | 我被声音淹没 |
[11:07] | ♪ Taxicabs were driving me around ♪ | 出租车载着我到处游荡 |
[11:13] | ♪ To the handshake drugs I bought downtown J | 去到市中心我买毒品的地方 |
[11:19] | SYDNEY: Corner. | 康纳 |
[11:20] | RICHIE: Corner | 康纳 |
[11:22] | ♪ To the handshake drugs | 去到市中心 |
[11:23] | JI bought downtown | 我买毒品的地方 |
[11:24] | -Yeah.-Yeah. | -是-嗯 |
[11:34] | They were translated poorly. J | 他们翻译得很差 |
[11:37] | Fudge. | 软糖 |
[11:40] | Yo. Nat, what was that great idea we had the other day? | 小娜 前几天我们想到的好主意是什么来着 |
[11:42] | The one I said to write down? -CARMY: Yeah. | -我说要写下来的那个 -对 |
[11:44] | I don’t suppose you wrote it down? | 你没写下来吧 |
[11:46] | -No. I’m starving. You want? -SUGAR: No, that’s yours | 没我饿疯了来一块不-不了那是给你留的 |
[11:49] | thought I wanted it, but then I wanted to throw up. | 我以为我想吃的可后来我想吐 |
[11:51] | In other news, I reviewed your numbers. | 另外我看了你们的数据 |
[11:53] | Mm-hmm. And? | 然后呢 |
[11:54] | Aside from being vaguely kinda a little bit sorta close, | 但有一个轻微的小问题 |
[11:59] | you’re missing an IRS stipulation. | 你漏掉了一条国税局规定 |
[12:01] | Which IRS stipulation? | 哪条规定 |
[12:02] | SUGAR: The one that says businesses | 规定要求 |
[12:04] | have to have all previous debts be current. | 所有企业必须完成以前或当前的债务 |
[12:06] | Yeah, but we’re on a payment plan. | 对 但我们已经定下还款计划了 |
[12:07] | .and complete before any new business license is granted | 才能颁发新营业执照 |
[12:10] | That can’t possibly be true. | 这不可能是真的吧 |
[12:12] | SUGAR: Here. | 看 |
[12:15] | Alright. So that’s, that’s definitely true. -Mm-hmm. | - 好吧 竟然是真的啊 -恩 |
[12:17] | Okay, great, I can figure that out. | 行 好了我知道了 |
[12:19] | Um, thank you. Thank you for, uh, for helping today | 谢谢谢谢你今天来帮忙 |
[12:22] | but you have to get the fuck outta here. | 但你真的不能再呆下去了 |
[12:24] | -You gotta save yourself. -Um. | - 别耗死在这里 -恩 |
[12:25] | Sydney asked me to be project manager. | 西德尼刚让我做项目经理 |
[12:27] | Really? That’s interesting. What did you say? | 真的吗 有意思 你怎么回复她的 |
[12:29] | That it was interesting and that I’d think about | 我说真有意思我会考虑的 |
[12:31] | We need a project manager? | 我们需要项目经理么 |
[12:33] | Yes. Yes, we do. Very much so. | 当然当然需要 |
[12:35] | Yes. Hello. Good morning. | 是的你好早上好 |
[12:37] | I’m not making the same mistakes I made last time | 我不会再犯上次犯的错误了 |
[12:39] | Yeah, but then, you know, who’s gonna approve | 真要这样i 这些财务上的鸡毛蒜皮 |
[12:40] | all these insane interest rates? | 由谁来审批呢 |
[12:41] | Oh, that’s nice. Carm, go fuck yourself? | 你真会说话卡姆去你妈的 |
[12:43] | -What’s going on? -Oh, you’re not gonna like it. | 出什么事了-你不会喜欢的 |
[12:45] | -Awesome. -SYDNEY: So gas is off | 真棒 -我们的煤气停了 |
[12:47] | until hoods and overheads pass the new fire suppression test. | 等屋顶和吊顶通过新的灭火标准后才恢复 |
[12:50] | Okay. Is that a Fak? Sounds like a Fak. -No, it is not a Fak. | 好吧这人是法克 -不是法克 |
[12:53] | It is not a Fak. | 这不是法克 |
[12:54] | It’s a specialist. Aw. | 人家是真的专员 |
[12:56] | -Shit. -SYDNEY: Yeah, shit. | 操蛋-是啊操蛋 |
[12:58] | But some good news. | 但也有好消息 |
[13:00] | Everybody is food certified except for Ebra, | 大家都拿到了健康证 除了伊波拉 |
[13:02] | who just needs to be renewed. | 她的需要更新一下 |
[13:04] | And Ric hie, who actually has never done it because.. | 还有里奇 他从没办过因为 |
[13:07] | -Richie. -SYDNEY: Yes. | -他是里奇 -对 |
[13:08] | Also, I filed with the BACP | 我还向商务消费保护局提交了 |
[13:10] | for our City of Chicago Consultant. | 我们芝加哥城市形象顾问的申请 |
[13:12] | -Right. -SYDNEY: We need them to approve | - 好的 - 他们需要先批准 |
[13:14] | all of our new business paperwork, | 我们所有新业务文件 |
[13:15] | and then they’ll send a rep and that rep will sign off | 然后会派一个代表过来检查 |
[13:18] | on another rep who will come and look at stuff | 然后他们会再派个代表 在这个代表的检查结果上签字 |
[13:21] | and then sign off on a, on a different rep. | 然后再找另一个代表签字就行 |
[13:23] | -How many reps is that? -Many. | 一共是几个代表-好多 |
[13:25] | A lot. A lot of reps. Yeah | 好多代表呢 |
[13:26] | But it’s-it’s gonna be okay, you know. | 但大家不用担心 知道吗 |
[13:28] | All we have to do is just stay calm | 我们只要保持冷静 |
[13:30] | and make sure– | 确保 |
[13:31] | CARMY: Fuck. -Sydney. | 妈的 西德尼 |
[13:33] | -Fuck. -MARCUS: What was that? | - 我草 -怎么了 |
[13:34] | Uh, fell through a wall. | 我把墙摁塌了 |
[13:35] | -Good morning. -Damn, you got strong. | - 早上好-我天 你还挺有劲儿 |
[13:36] | What kind of insurance coverage do we have | 要是有人把墙摁塌 |
[13:38] | for people falling through the fuckin’wall? | 保险公司都会提供哪些理赔 |
[13:40] | The really good kind where you pray they don’t. | 那种你祈祷墙别被摁塌的理赔 |
[13:42] | Yo! Syd, you just fu | 嘿西德你只 |
[13:46] | Why’d you tear Fenway? | 你干嘛把芬威球场弄破 |
[13:47] | Why did I tear Fenway? | 我干嘛把芬威球场弄破 |
[13:48] | That’s been there for five years | 都贴在这5年了 |
[13:50] | SYDNEY: You think I intentionally fell through a wall? | 你觉得我是故意把墙摁塌的吗 |
[13:51] | A, ” fuck the Red Sox, | 首先 红袜队去死 |
[13:53] | and “B, ” what has it been hiding for five years? | 第二五年来它背后都藏着什么 |
[13:54] | BERF ‘A, ” that’s.. | 首先 |
[13:57] | ORIGINAL Three, four, five | 三四五 |
[13:59] | A, ” that’s Mikey’s favorite squad, | 首先-这是麦基最喜欢的球队 |
[14:01] | UNIGINAL so please show some respect, okay? | 请放尊重点( 好吗ER |
[14:03] | And “B, ” that’s the result of some failed Jewish Lightning | 第二这是之前犹太闪电失败的后果 |
[14:06] | -Yo. -What? | -嘿 -什么 |
[14:07] | What? That’s what it’s called. | 本来就是这么叫的 |
[14:08] | No, we’re not doing that. | 请大家别这么叫了 |
[14:09] | I’d like to add it to the list, please | 请把这个叫法加入清单拜托 |
[14:10] | Look, I haven’t said | 我都一个星期没说过 |
[14:11] | G or R in over a week. | 限制级词汇了 |
[14:12] | No, cousin, explain. | 不表亲给我解释下 |
[14:14] | In an effort of personal growth, | 出于对我个人进步的考虑 |
[14:15] | I promise not to say gay or retarded- | 我保证今后不使用“同性恋“或者“弱智“这种词 |
[14:16] | -No, cousin, the hole. Explain. -You just-just said it | - 我是让你解释那个洞 -你刚就使用了 |
[14:19] | Jewish Lightning is when you burn down a place | 犹太闪电是指放火烧毁某地 |
[14:21] | Yeah, the explanation makes it seem worse. | 越解释越黑了 |
[14:23] | RICHIE: Look, there was a time when | 听着, 之前有一次 |
[14:25] | Mikey was maybe on some shit and he thought | 麦基嗑药磕高了他突发奇想 |
[14:29] | that if this place were to accidentally.. burn down | 要是这个地方不小心失了火 |
[14:34] | that maybe there’d be some insurance money. | 或许能讹到点保险金 |
[14:36] | I got it, thank you. | 懂了 谢谢 |
[14:37] | SYDNEY: I just wanna say that I think | 我想说的是我认为 |
[14:38] | the explanation of Jewish Lightning | 你对于犹太闪电的解释 |
[14:39] | does cement it as something that we shouldn’t say. | 正是我们不该使用这个词的原因 |
[14:42] | You’re correct. | 没错 |
[14:43] | Alright, this is salvageable. | 好 这海报还有救 |
[14:45] | Um, Natalie, do you know where the tape is? | 娜塔莉 知道透明胶带在哪儿么 |
[14:47] | The tape is packed. It’s up front. | 都打包好了 它在前面 |
[14:49] | -Okay? -TINA: Jeff. | - 好的 -杰夫 |
[14:51] | -You fell through the wall? -RICHIE: Corner. | 你陷墙里了-是被逼到墙角了 |
[14:54] | -SYDNEY: Yes. Yes. -You okay? | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[14:59] | Okay. What was I saying? | 好吧我刚说哪儿来着 |
[15:01] | Gotta stay calm and take it step by step. | 咱们得保持冷静一步一步来 |
[15:03] | No, I know. We will. | 不是我知道我们会的 |
[15:04] | Not the first hole in a wall I’ve fallen through. | 反正也不是第一次陷进洞里了 |
[15:06] | -No, no, that’s what you were saying. -It is | -我是说你之前就说到这儿了 -对 |
[15:08] | SYDNEY: Huh? Really? | 哦是吗 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Paint in the crawlspace. | 地下隔层有油漆 |
[15:16] | That was the great idea? | 你真觉得这是个好主意 |
[15:18] | Yo, cousin, you do me a favor | 表亲 帮我个忙 |
[15:19] | and get the paint from the crawlspace? | 把地下隔层的油漆拿来 |
[15:21] | RICHIE: I’m on the operating table right now, cousin. | 我正在操作台上呢 表亲 |
[15:23] | Purpose, Chef. | 这就是你的目标大厨 |
[15:25] | RICHIE: Good point, Chef. | 说得好_大厨 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:31] | So there’s a hole in the wall. | 所以 墙上有个洞哎 |
[15:33] | SUGAR: Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[15:36] | Do me a favor. Just keep thinking about it. | 帮我个忙 你再考虑一下呗 |
[15:38] | I’ll definitely keep thinking about that hole. | 我肯定会再考虑下这个洞的 |
[15:41] | CARMY: No. No, the project management | 不是我是指项目经理的事 |
[15:46] | Um, timing on my side is not great | 我这边的时机不太合适 |
[15:50] | Never is. | 永远都不台适 |
[15:54] | There’s not enough money. | 钱也永远都不够 |
[15:56] | Never is. | 永远不够 |
[15:59] | Where do you get more? | 怎么才能弄到更多呢 |
[16:06] | Is that in my head? | 不是我脑了在响吧 |
[16:11] | No. | 不是 |
[16:15] | -Okay. – | 好 |
[16:17] | So, um, this is coming | 那么 这个地方想要 |
[16:20] | from a place of wanting to start fresh and clean | 放下过去 重新开始 |
[16:25] | I love this place. I love this city. | 我喜欢这个地方 喜欢这个城市 |
[16:28] | I wanna start our first business here. | 我想把第一家店开设在这里 |
[16:30] | I want it to be a real business, | 把它变成一份真正的生意 |
[16:33] | an honest business with-with-with honest partners | 与实在人做实在生意 |
[16:36] | We wanna do high-level dining | 我们想提供热情周到的 |
[16:39] | and hospitality and-and-and beverages. | 高端用餐服务 还有饮品 |
[16:42] | And we can and we will because we know | 我们可以也一定能做到 因为我们知道 |
[16:44] | that any good restaurant starts | 所有成功的餐厅都始于 |
[16:47] | with dedication to service and taking care of the customer | 关心顾客 爱护客户 竭诚为顾客服务 |
[16:50] | We drafted a quick term sheet that specifically lays out | 我们起草了一份简短的投资意向书 |
[16:55] | not only our business prospectus, | 包含我们的商业计划书 |
[16:57] | but an execution guide as well as a return portfolio. | 还有执行指南和收益组合 |
[17:00] | Hey, Richard, will you turn that fucking thing off, please? | 理查德能把那该死的东西关了吗 |
[17:02] | -RICHIE: I’m trying.- | 我在关了 |
[17:03] | What the fuck we doin’here? | 我们他妈在这儿干嘛 |
[17:04] | What’s going on? What are you. | 这是干什么你们 |
[17:06] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[17:08] | Mikey was telling you the truth. | 麦基跟你说的是实话 |
[17:09] | About the-the petting zoo? | 你是说宠物动物园的事 |
[17:10] | What? No, no, no, no. | -什么 -不不不 |
[17:11] | -Mini golf? -CARMY: No. | - 迷你高尔夫么 -不是 |
[17:12] | -About franchising. – | 特许经营的事 |
[17:14] | He wanted to franchise this place. | 他想特许经营这个地方 |
[17:16] | He wanted to open a restaurant with me. | 他想和我合开一家餐馆 |
[17:17] | How the fuck do you know? | 你他妈又是怎么知道的 |
[17:18] | Cause we found your money. | 因为我们找到了你的钱 |
[17:31] | Motherfucker didn’t put it in a bank, did he? | 那个王八蛋没把钱存银行吧 |
[17:34] | No, he-he definitely didn’t put it in a bank. | 没 肯定没存进银行 |
[17:36] | CICERO: Oh, God. Thank Christ. | 我天 谢天谢地 |
[17:39] | What is KBL? | 什么是KBL |
[17:40] | Kalinowski, me, Berzatto, you, Layne, Lee. | 卡里诺夫斯基我贝尔扎托你还有莱恩 也就是李 |
[17:46] | Lee? Who’s Lee? | 李哪个李 |
[17:47] | Uncle Lee Layne. | 李·莱恩叔叔 |
[17:49] | Oof. That’s not our uncle. | 他可不是我们叔叔 |
[17:51] | Yeah, well, Richie’s not your cousin. | 里奇还不是你表亲呢 |
[17:53] | -RICHIE: Heard and resented.- | 别背后说人坏话 |
[17:54] | Hey, Richie, could you please turn that | 里奇我求你把那玩意儿 |
[17:56] | goddamn motherfuckin’thing off? | 关了行吗 |
[17:58] | It’s making me insane! | 快把我吵疯了 |
[17:59] | How’s it not makin’you insane? | 你们听了不疯吗 |
[18:00] | -I don’t mind it. -CICERO: Lucky you. | -我不介意 -你真幸运 |
[18:02] | I’m on it, Uncle J. How the fuck did I know | 我在搞了J叔我他妈怎么会知道 |
[18:04] | that the crawlspace had a goddamn alarm on it? | 隔层还装着火灾警报器吗 |
[18:07] | Mikey’s fuckin’Kevin McCalliper- | 叫麦基 他妈的凯文·麦卡莱珀 |
[18:09] | -ALL: McCallister. -McCallister. | - 麦卡利斯特 - 麦卡利斯特 |
[18:12] | Yes. Hello. | 对喂 |
[18:13] | Uh, the password is “gofastboatsmojito, ” all one word. | 密码是“快船莫吉托“没空格 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Go fast boats and then mojito. All one word. | 对快船和莫吉托 没空格 |
[18:20] | Okay, so just to be clear, | 好吧我哈 |
[18:22] | cause, you know, I can’t fuckin’hear correctly. | 因为你们也知道 我耳朵不太好使 |
[18:25] | Not only are you not giving me back | 你非但不还 |
[18:27] | the original $300, 000 you owe me, | 最初欠我的30万美元 |
[18:29] | but you are also asking me for an additional $500, 000? | 还要求我再给你们50万美元 |
[18:34] | Yes, that sounds correct. -CICERO: Okay. | 对 你理解的没错 - 好吧 |
[18:36] | And so how many times you’ve done this, Carm? | 你之前有干这个的经验吗卡姆 |
[18:39] | None times. | 一次也没有 |
[18:40] | And what’s your track record, Syd? | 你的记录如何呢 西德 |
[18:41] | Not great. -Cool. I’m in. | - 不太好 -行吧 我加入 |
[18:44] | Okay, you are first out with a bonkers interest rate | 好吧 你是第一个提疯狂利率的 |
[18:47] | because, well, we have no choice | 因为我们别无选择 |
[18:50] | And you’d also be entitled to a partnership. | 你也有资格成为合伙人 |
[18:53] | Partnership of what, my love? | 合伙什么人亲爱的 |
[18:54] | Hey, you throw a rock, you hit five great restaurants. | 这儿外面你扔块石头都能砸到五家好餐馆 |
[18:58] | We’re going to be better. | 我们会做到更好 |
[18:59] | Um, this is going to be a destination spot. | 这家餐厅会成为地标 |
[19:03] | This is going to be an excellent restaurant. | 这会是一家很棒的餐厅 |
[19:05] | And I know that because we’re going to get a star | 我知道我们会的 我们会得到一星的评级 |
[19:06] | -Syd.-Carm. | 西德 -卡姆 |
[19:07] | -Fuck stars. -Okay, well, you can say that | - 去他的小星星-你有底气这么说 |
[19:10] | because you already got one. | 都是因为你已经是一星了 |
[19:11] | No, no, no, I never got one. I retained it | 不不不我不是得过小星星我本来就一直有 |
[19:13] | That’s basically a cousin of getting one. | 这和得了一星的区别不大吧 |
[19:14] | Okay, kids. -CARMY: It’s not getting one, it’s retaining one | -好了孩子们 -不是得了一星是连续一直有 |
[19:16] | Somebody else got it, I retained it. | 有人是刚得 我是一直有 |
[19:18] | -SUGAR: Guys. -You kinda got one, though. | - 各位 -你确实是有一星啊 |
[19:20] | -What do you mean? -SUGAR: They’re being funny. | -啥意思 -他们在开玩笑呢 |
[19:22] | SYDNEY: Let’s get a star. | 咱们去赢颗星吧 |
[19:23] | – -Oh, thank fucking God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:24] | -Thank fuck. -RICHIE: Yeah, bitch. | 谢天谢地 — 说的没错 |
[19:26] | Okay, so you get a star. Now what? | 好吧你得拿到一颗星 现在怎么办呢 |
[19:30] | We’re dialed. -My trapped | 我们继续 -到此为止 |
[19:32] | My friends, can I tell you a story | 朋友们我能告诉你们一个 |
[19:35] | about complete and utter failure? | 关于彻底失败的故事吗 |
[19:37] | Look, we don’t pay you back | 听着1 18个月后 |
[19:38] | by the end of 18 months, and it is yours. | 我们不还你钱 它就是你的了 |
[19:41] | -What’s mine? -CARMY: All of it. | -什么算我的-全部 |
[19:42] | The building and the lot. | 那栋楼和那块地 |
[19:44] | Well, Carm. -Yeah, Carm | -嘿卡姆-对卡姆 |
[19:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:48] | I don’t know what the fuck I’m thinkin’. | 我不知道我他妈的在想什么 |
[19:49] | -Tell me more. -You can get five million for this lot | -再说点- 这地方价值差不多五百万 |
[19:51] | Two maybe. | 可能两百万吧 |
[19:52] | -Your math is– -Fucked. | 你这数学 - 真烂 |
[19:53] | -Yeah. Not good. -Okay. | 对 是不太好 -行了 |
[19:55] | Look, we don’t pay you the money | 如果我们18个月后 |
[19:57] | by the end of 18 months, worst-case scenario, | 还不给你钱 最坏的情况是 |
[19:59] | you helped out your nephew, he blew it. | 你帮了你侄子他搞砸了 |
[20:02] | You’re out 800 grand, and you can make two million. | 你损失了八十万 却能赚到两百万 |
[20:05] | And then we are done forever. | 然后我们就永远不搞这个了 |
[20:09] | Jimmy, I wasn’t gonna tell you about the money, | 吉米我本来不想跟你说钱的事 |
[20:12] | but we need more, okay? | 但我们需要更多钱好吗 |
[20:14] | And we need a partner, and that is the truth. | 我们需要一个合伙人 这是事实 |
[20:19] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[20:34] | How long’d it take you to open? | 你们开起来会用多久 |
[20:37] | That is a great question. | 好问题 |
[20:39] | CICERO: Well, you know.. | 嗯你知道 |
[20:41] | great partners ask great questions. | 优秀的合伙人会问优秀的问题 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:48] | Alright, Fak, Gary on construction and demo. | 好的法克加里负责施工和门面 |
[20:52] | -Syd, we’re on menu? -SYDNEY: Yes, Chef. | -西德我们开始准备菜单了吗-是的大厨 |
[20:54] | SUGAR: With Jimmy’s injection, it’s gonna take | 有了吉米的注资 至少需要 |
[20:56] | at least eight months to get into profit, | 8个月才能盈利 |
[20:57] | which, to put it generously, is tight, | 说宽松点也挺紧巴巴的 |
[21:01] | given it’s gonna take six months to open. | 因为需要6个月才能开业 |
[21:03] | -Six months? -Six months? | -6个月-6个月啊 |
[21:04] | Yeah, at least. | 是的至少 |
[21:06] | And that’s being. | 那真是 |
[21:07] | What, confident? -Cocky. | - 怎么 自信爆棚吗 - 白大 |
[21:08] | Crazy. You guys. Crazy. | 疯了你们疯了 |
[21:11] | Dude, um, we have 18 months to pay back that loan | 兄弟我们还有18个月的时间还那笔贷款 |
[21:13] | Uh, is there anything we can do? I mean.. | 我们能做点什么吗 我的意思是 |
[21:15] | Dude, you are the one that said 18 months. | 兄弟 是你说18个月的 |
[21:18] | -That’s a CP. -CARMY: What’s a CP? | – 那是CP*- 啥CP |
[21:20] | -Carmy Problem. -A Carmy Problem | - 意思是卡姆的问题 -卡姆的问题 |
[21:21] | Great. -Six months is gonna kill us | -太好了 -六个月 我们完蛋了 |
[21:23] | Yeah. No, we’re gonna have to be rockin’from the jump | 嗯不我们必须从一开始就加快进度 |
[21:26] | Just fuckin’packed right out. | 全部打包搞定 |
[21:27] | And you want a, uh, star. | 你想要一颗呃星星 |
[21:29] | I think it’d be nice. Yeah. | 我觉得会很不错对 |
[21:30] | -Godspeed. -Thank you. | -祝你成功-谢谢 |
[21:32] | CARMY: Start looking into crew? -Yeah. | -开始招团队了吗-对 |
[21:33] | Natalie, do you work here? | 娜塔莉你要在这里工作吗 |
[21:35] | I’m still thinking | 我还在考虑 |
[21:36] | I have one person still thinking, Chef. | 还有一个人还在考虑 大厨 |
[21:38] | -CARMY: Tremendous. -Thank you. | - 好极了 -谢谢 |
[21:40] | Alright, okay, we’re gonna have to | 好吧好吧我们得找到 |
[21:41] | find people that want to learn, | 愿意学本事的人 |
[21:43] | which is gonna be impossible. | 但这是不可能的 |
[21:44] | But, you know, it’s even more difficult | 但是你知道的教会别人 |
[21:46] | to teach people how to give a shit, so. | 怎么在乎就更难了 所以 |
[21:48] | TINA: Good night. Jeffs. | 晚安-杰夫 |
[21:49] | -Bye, T. -Good night. | -再见了 -晚安 |
[21:50] | TINA: Okay. Oh, and Sydney, | 好 好的 `西德尼 |
[21:53] | I got a bunch of those stains out. | 我洗掉了锅上的污渍 |
[21:55] | That Bar Keepers works. | 那清洁剂还真是挺好用的 |
[21:57] | Science, baby. | 这就是科学的力量吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah, okay, I’ll see you all bright and early tomorrow. | 好 我们明天一大早见 |
[22:01] | CARMY: Yep. Night, Chef. | 嗯晚安大厨 |
[22:03] | -SUGAR: Bye. -Night. | -拜拜-晚安 |
[22:06] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[22:10] | Tina? Tina, hey. | 蒂娜蒂娜嗨 |
[22:12] | -Sorry, uh. -What’s up? | - 对不起-你好啊 |
[22:13] | I wanted to | 我想 |
[22:15] | I wanted to ask you something, and-and you can totally say no. | 我想问你点事你完全可以拒绝 |
[22:17] | It might be completely insane. -I could stay later. | 可能完全疯了-我可以多待一会儿 |
[22:20] | It’s just there wasn’t that much left to do. -No, no, go home, obviously. | - 只是没太多事情要做 -不不回家 |
[22:22] | Go home. It’s-it’s more.. I wanted to ask you.. | 回家吧 我是想问你 |
[22:25] | Uh, yeah. If you- obviously feel free to say no, | 嗯 是的 你当然可以拒绝 |
[22:28] | this is probably insane | 我这么问有点疯了 |
[22:29] | And it would just require a lot of training | 需要大量的训练 |
[22:32] | And, I mean, like a lot of training, | 就像很多别的训练一样 |
[22:34] | like, more than you’ve probably ever done before. | 可能比你以前训练过的更多 |
[22:37] | And you also know this place. | 你也知道这个地方啥样 |
[22:38] | I mean, it’s a fucking hell hole. | 就一烂摊子 |
[22:39] | And why would you wanna be here? | 你为什么会想来这里 |
[22:41] | But, um, yeah, it was just about earlier. | 但是 嗯对 就是之前那事儿 |
[22:43] | If you, you know, you were talking about | 如果你 就的你在说 |
[22:45] | the new sous and I guess– | 新的二厨然后我想 |
[22:46] | Oh, yeah, I can ask around. | 是的我可以问问周围的人 |
[22:47] | I just don’t know anybody off the top- | 我只是现在想不出合适的人选 |
[22:48] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:49] | T.. Tina, I’m asking you | 蒂娜 我在问你 |
[22:51] | if you would, um, be interested | 如果你愿意学习 |
[22:53] | in learning how to be my sous | 如何做我的二厨的话 |
[22:59] | Yeah, if you. I guess. | 是的如果你 我猜 |
[23:01] | I don’t know. if you wanna be my Jeff or whatever | 你想想不想当我的杰夫什么的 |
[23:16] | Oh, fuck. Oh, Christ. | 妈的天呐 |
[23:18] | -You’re very strong. -Yes. Yes. Yes | -你好壮-对对对 |
[23:21] | SYDNEY: You’re very, very strong. | 你非常非常非常壮 |
[23:22] | -I am. -That’s cool. | -对-厉害 |
[23:24] | -Great. Okay. -TINA: Okay. | 太好了 好的 -好 |
[23:26] | Um, yeah, go home, though | 嗯回家吧 |
[23:27] | TINA: Okay. -Yeah. | -好嗯 |
[23:28] | But I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 但我明天再跟你谈 |
[23:30] | Tomorrow? -SYDNEY: Yeah. | -明天吗 -对 |
[23:31] | -Yes, Jeff. -SYDNEY: Okay. Night. | 对杰夫-好晚安 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:49] | She all good? | 她没事吧 |
[23:52] | Well, I’m almost outta here. | 好 我这边快完事了 |
[23:54] | Sie Is Open I appreciate you, dude. | 我很感激你兄弟 |
[23:56] | DVR it. She’ll watch it later. | 录下来她一会儿会看的 |
[24:00] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | Quiet. | 好安静 |
[24:08] | Don’t think I’ve ever heard it be quiet in here. | 我从来没听到这里这么安静过 |
[24:11] | Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[24:15] | Good evening, Chef. | 晚安 大厨 |
[24:17] | Good night, Chef. | 晚安 大厨 |
[24:20] | ♪ In the darkest hour | 在最黑暗的时刻 |
[24:24] | ♪ Of the longest night | 最长的夜 |
[24:28] | ♪ If it was in my power | 如果它是我的力量 |
[24:32] | I’d step into the light | 我会走向光明 时G |
[24:37] | ♪ Candles on the altar | 祭坛上的蜡烛 |
[24:41] | ♪ Penny in your shoe | 你的鞋子里的硬币 |
[24:46] | -Night, guys. -SYDNEY: Night. | - 晚安各位- 晚安 |
[24:48] | Thanks for today, Bear. -Yeah, you’re welcome | 今天谢谢你了老熊 -对不客气 |
[24:50] | -Ah, we’ll see you tomorrow? -SUGAR: Uh, we’ll see. | - 我们明天见吗 -明天再说 |
[24:52] | Okay. Well, I’m choosing to believe. | 好吧我选择相信 |
[24:56] | Really gonna leave early? | 真的要早点走吗 |
[24:58] | I mean, there’s only so much we can do without permits | 我是说没有许可证我们能做的就这么多 |
[25:03] | It feels weird, though, right? | 感觉很奇怪对吧 |
[25:05] | Very. Yes. | 非常奇怪对 |
[25:08] | -It’s too chill? – | 这也太放松了是吧 |
[25:09] | Well, I don’t know. We can go home early. | 还好吧我们可以早点回家 |
[25:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:19] | -Um.. -What are you, uh.. | 你打算做什么 |
[25:21] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 呃我不知道 |
[25:25] | Um, what are you gonna.. | 你打算要 |
[25:32] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[25:36] | Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧明天见 |
[25:38] | -Yep. -Cool. | 好-嗯 |
[25:39] | Okay, night. -Night. | 好的晚安 -晚安 |
[27:25] | Six months is too long. | 六个月太长了 |
[27:27] | We need to open this shit ASAP. | 我们得尽快开业 |
[27:29] | Heard. | 懂 |
[27:51] | Is this a terrible idea? | 这是个坏主意吗 |
[27:58] | Cool. Good. Okay. Yeah | 酷不错好的 |
[28:01] | Just making sure. | 只是确认一下 |
[28:06] | ♪ Can I scream? | 我能尖叫吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah | 耶 |
[28:12] | ♪ We lack the motion | 我们缺乏动力 |
[28:14] | ♪ To move to the new beat ♪ | 为了跟上新的节奏 |
[28:21] | ♪ We lack the motion | 我们缺乏动力 |
[28:24] | ♪ To move to the new beat ♪ | 为了跟上新的节奏 |
[28:26] | It’s here for us to admire | 它在这里让我们欣赏 |
[28:28] | ♪ If we can afford the beauty of it ♪ | 如果我们能负担得起它的美丽 |
[28:30] | ♪ If we can afford the luxury of turning our heads ♪ | 如果我们能负担得起回头的奢侈 |
[28:32] | ♪ If we tried and tried and tried ♪ | 如果我们努力努力努力 |
[28:35] | Adjust that thousand-dollar smile J | 调整你那美丽的微笑 |
[28:37] | ♪ And behold the creation of man ♪ | 看人类的创造 |
[28:39] | Great words won’t cover ugly actions J | 华丽的言语掩盖不了丑陋的行为 |
[28:41] | ♪ Good frames won’t save bad paintings J | 好画框救不了烂画 |
[28:49] | ♪ To move to the new beat | 为了跟上新的节奏 |
[28:58] | AFFILIATED WITH A.F.L.-C.I.O.-C.L.C. |