时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:04] | I have a lump. | 我长了个囊肿 |
[00:05] | – Where? – On my ass. | -在哪里 -在我的屁屁上 |
[00:07] | I realize this all isn’t very sexy. | 这可一点都不性感 |
[00:09] | I find everything about you sexy. | 知道什么叫情人眼里出西施吗 |
[00:12] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:13] | Someone tried to steal my sleeping bag. | 有人想偷我的睡袋 |
[00:15] | I want to take care of you. Please let me do that. | 我想照顾你 了了我这个心愿吧 |
[00:17] | So Sean can stay in my house and I can’t? | 这么说肖恩能呆在我房子里 我却不能 |
[00:19] | He’s sleeping in the yard. | 他睡在后院 |
[00:20] | I got a hand-job. | 有人给我手淫了 |
[00:21] | Why did you tell me that? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[00:22] | So we could get past it. | 为了能让这事过去 |
[00:24] | I was past it when I didn’t know about it, Paul. | 这事只要我不知道就算过去了 保罗 |
[01:18] | Does your new fish have a name? | 给你新买的鱼起名字了吗 |
[01:20] | His name is shut up and stop moving your ass. | 他名叫”闭嘴 屁股别乱动” |
[01:22] | Okay, can I just say having a lump removed | 要我说 切除肿块 |
[01:24] | is almost as annoying as having a lump. | 跟肿块本身差不多一样烦 |
[01:26] | An hour of surgery, a week of changing bandages, | 手术要一小时 换绷带要一周 |
[01:29] | a month of scarring. | 痊愈要一个月 |
[01:31] | It’s not what I had in mind this summer. | 我这个夏天可不想这么度过 |
[01:33] | But the good news is | 但好的一方面是 |
[01:33] | it’s taken our relationship to a whole new level. | 这使我们的关系升华了 |
[01:36] | The least I can do for forgetting to pick you up from surgery. | 你手术后我忘了接你 至少可以用这弥补吧 |
[01:40] | You know, now cancer is literally a pain in my ass. | 现在癌症可真算疼到屁股上了[烦恼之事] |
[01:44] | Aren’t you afraid of dying? | 你不怕死吗 |
[01:46] | I’m more afraid of not getting everything done before I go. | 我更担心死前没能把所有心愿都了结 |
[01:49] | Nobody has that much time. | 没人能活那么久 |
[01:51] | Pull your pants up now. | 可以提起裤子了 |
[01:54] | You know, you’re actually pretty good at this. | 你知道吧 其实你相当擅长这活 |
[01:56] | Yeah, well, between my husband’s colon cancer | 是啊 先是我丈夫得了结肠癌 |
[02:00] | and my youngest daughter’s lipo, | 然后我的幺女又去吸脂 |
[02:03] | I’ve taken care of a lot of assholes. | 我可是照看过不少屁股 |
[02:05] | Your youngest daughter? | 你的幺女 |
[02:07] | I didn’t know you had any. | 我都不知道你有女儿 |
[02:08] | I’ve never seen anyone come in here. | 我从没见过有人来这 |
[02:10] | I have two girls. | 我有俩女儿 |
[02:12] | One of ’em married a Jew, and the other one’s a bull dyke. | 一个嫁给了犹太人 另一个是同性恋 |
[02:15] | They call me once a month, if I’m lucky. | 她们一个月能给我打个电话就不错了 |
[02:18] | It’s the same damn conversation every time. | 每次都是见鬼的套话 |
[02:21] | How’s the house? Am I taking my medication? | 房子怎么样 我在吃药吗 |
[02:24] | How’s my hip? It’s pathetic. | 臀部怎么样 太可悲了 |
[02:29] | What? | 咋了 |
[02:30] | Nothing. I just feel bad for you. | 没事 我只是为你感到难过 |
[02:33] | Well, don’t. | 大可不必 |
[02:34] | You kicked your husband out, your kid hates you, | 你把丈夫撵出家门 孩子视你如仇敌 |
[02:36] | and your brother’s homeless. | 你弟弟流离失所 |
[02:37] | Save your tears for yourself. | 留着哭你自个儿吧 |
[02:38] | He’s not homeless this week. | 他这周有落脚地了 |
[02:40] | He’s been sleeping in my back yard. | 他一直睡在我家后院 |
[02:42] | Yeah, your life’s full of sunshine. | 好吧 你的生活充满阳光 |
[02:52] | When’s the last time you saw dad? | 你上次去看爸爸是什么时候 |
[02:54] | Oh, wow, let’s see. | 我想想啊 |
[02:56] | That would have been sometime before I started practicing | 自从我决定对他不屑一顾后 |
[02:58] | I-don’t-give-a-fuck-ism. | 就没见过他了 |
[03:00] | I haven’t seen him since last Christmas. | 上个圣诞节后我就没见过他 |
[03:02] | I don’t even visit him on his birthday or Father’s Day. | 我连他的生日和父亲节那两天都没去看他 |
[03:04] | I just send cards. It’s ridiculous. | 就寄了卡片 真是荒唐 |
[03:07] | I don’t want him to think I’m avoiding him. | 我不希望他认为我在回避他 |
[03:09] | You are avoiding him. You hate dad. | 你就是在回避他 你恨爸爸 |
[03:12] | He’s not that bad, Sean. | 他没那么糟 肖恩 |
[03:14] | As much as I’d love to count the ways | 尽管我很乐意为你细数 |
[03:15] | he took a dump on my life for you, | 他是怎么祸害我的 |
[03:18] | I really need to get going | 但我真得走了 |
[03:19] | before the lack of natural light and air in here | 不然晒不到自然光 呼吸不到新鲜空气 |
[03:21] | irreparably damages my circadian rhythm. | 会对我的生理节律造成永久性损伤 |
[03:25] | So… | 那么 |
[03:28] | I’d like to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[03:28] | for your somewhat toxic | 一周来热情的招待 |
[03:30] | but oddly charming hospitality this past week. | 尽管可能有害我的身体健康 |
[03:33] | We need to go see dad. | 我们得去看望爸爸 |
[03:35] | I’d rather masturbate with a cheese grater. | 我宁愿用奶酪刨丝器打飞机 |
[03:40] | Where’s your suitcase? | 你的手提箱呢 |
[03:41] | I told you we were spending the night. | 我告诉过你 我们要在那过夜 |
[03:43] | Mom, can I just sign the card, | 老妈 我能不能在贺卡上凑个名算了 |
[03:44] | and then you go drop me off at the mall instead? | 然后你在购物中心就把我放下来 |
[03:47] | There is no card. It’s not his birthday. | 没有卡片 又不是他的生日 |
[03:48] | We’re just visiting. | 我们就是去拜访 |
[03:49] | That’s lame. | 逊毙了 |
[03:50] | That is not a valid response, Adam. | 你这态度可不对 亚当 |
[03:52] | I just got off the phone with grandpa. | 我刚给你外公打完电话 |
[03:54] | I told him we were on our way. | 我告诉他我们已经上路了 |
[03:55] | I’m not spending the whole day trapped in a car with you. | 我可不要一整天都和你困在车里 |
[04:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:01] | This is probably a huge mistake, | 回去看望老爷子或许是个大错 |
[04:03] | but I have unfinished business at home too. | 但我在家里也有点未竟之事 |
[04:09] | Happy? Uncle Sean’s going. | 乐了吧 肖恩舅舅也去 |
[04:10] | So now there’s a protective layer between us. | 现在我们之间就有”缓冲层”了 |
[04:12] | Go. Get your suitcase. | 去 拿手提箱去 |
[04:14] | But I told Brent and Alex that I’d | 但是我和布伦特还有亚历克斯 |
[04:15] | hang out with them this weekend. | 说好了要共度周末 |
[04:18] | You do what you want to do. | 你爱干嘛干嘛去 |
[04:20] | Wait, you’re just leaving me here? | 等等 你就把我一个人留在家吗 |
[04:23] | Yep. | 对头 |
[04:24] | But, mom, I’m hungry! | 但是 妈妈 我饿了 |
[04:27] | What am I supposed to eat? | 我该吃什么啊 |
[04:29] | Way to go, sis. | 干得好 老姐 |
[04:31] | It’s nice to see you finally cutting Adam’s umbilical cord. | 我很高兴你终于狠心让亚当独立生活了 |
[04:34] | When he gets hungry enough, | 等他饿到一定程度 |
[04:35] | his natural survival instinct will kick in, | 他的生存本能会发挥作用 |
[04:38] | if you haven’t already beat it out of him. | 前提是你尚未剥夺他的生存本能 |
[04:39] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 说得对 |
[04:44] | Cathy, you finally decided to return my calls. | 凯西 你终于决定回我电话了 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Oh, I didn’t mean that in a snarky way. | 我那么说不是要讽刺你 |
[04:50] | I know sometimes I use sarcasm as a weapon. | 我知道自己有时候把挖苦当武器 |
[04:53] | Are you still seeing that therapist? | 你还在看那个心理医生吗 |
[04:55] | I don’t know, Cathy. | 我不知道 凯西 |
[04:56] | Am I still sleeping on my sister’s couch | 我是不是因为莫须有的过失 |
[04:57] | for no apparent reason? | 还睡在我姐的沙发上? |
[04:58] | Oh, that was snarky. | 这回是讽刺了 |
[05:00] | That’s why I had to see Angela today. | 所以我今天得去见安吉拉 |
[05:02] | You see, I’m lashing out at you | 你看 我之所以狠批你 |
[05:04] | because, obviously, | 因为 显然 |
[05:05] | I’m having a hard time coping with the fact | 我很难接受的现实就是 |
[05:06] | that I went outside the bonds of marriage | 我竟然因为要求获得性满足 |
[05:09] | for sexual gratification. | 而被驱逐出婚姻 |
[05:10] | Okay, I’m gonna go visit my dad this weekend, | 行了 我这周要去看我爸 |
[05:13] | so if you’re not too busy getting a hand-job, | 如果你不忙着手淫的话 |
[05:15] | would you go pick up Adam and watch him while I’m gone? | 我不在的时候 你能去接亚当并照顾他吗 |
[05:17] | In fairness to me, | 我得给自己正名 |
[05:18] | Angela says the hand-job only happened | 安吉拉说手淫那事的唯一原因是 |
[05:20] | because myself is splitting. | 我人格分裂了 |
[05:22] | Well, would at least one half of yourself | 那你分裂后的人格之一能不能 |
[05:24] | go pick up our son? | 去接我们的儿子 |
[05:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:29] | What’s with the 12-pack? | 这一打啤酒是咋回事 |
[05:31] | Is that how you’re intending to get through this visit? | 你是打算靠酒撑过此次回娘家吗 |
[05:32] | No, it’s for dad. It’s his favorite brand. | 不 那是给老爸的 他最爱这个牌子 |
[05:35] | But he never buys it because it’s too expensive. | 但他从来不买 因为太贵了 |
[05:37] | Oh, so you’re buying his love. That’s nice. | 原来你是在讨他欢心 真孝顺啊 |
[05:42] | Thank you for coming with me, Sean. | 多谢和我一起来 肖恩 |
[05:46] | I know this isn’t easy for you, | 我知道这对你不容易 |
[05:47] | and I think it is incredibly big of you to make amends with dad. | 而且我觉得你真的很伟大 愿意向老爸赔罪 |
[05:51] | Make amends? With that asshole? | 赔罪 向那个混蛋吗 |
[05:53] | Fuck him! | 滚他的 |
[05:55] | I’m only going to dig up the time capsule | 我回去只是想挖出十五岁时 |
[05:57] | I buried in the backyard when I was 15. | 埋在后院的时间囊 |
[06:00] | Are you kidding me? A time capsule? | 开什么玩笑 时间囊 |
[06:02] | Don’t yell at me | 别对我吼 |
[06:03] | just because your little boring-Betty brain didn’t think of it. | 你不过是后悔自己当年没想到如此聪明的一招 |
[06:09] | Generally speaking, | 通常来说 |
[06:10] | it is easier for a woman to feel and be in her body. | 女人更容易感知自身 |
[06:14] | So she’s naturally closer to being, | 所以她天生就具有这一能力 |
[06:16] | and potentially closer to enlightenment… | 并且蕴藏着亟待唤醒的… |
[06:20] | Eckhart Tolle has helped a lot of people. | 艾克哈特·托尔可是帮过不少人 |
[06:23] | Oh, is this ball-shrinker helping you? | 这个软蛋能帮到你吗 |
[06:26] | Is that why you’re on a quest to be the perfect daughter? | 所以你才努力要做一个完美的女儿吗 |
[06:29] | For your information, | 我告诉你 |
[06:30] | most families consider visiting your father normal behavior. | 多数家庭都把探望父亲当做正常行为 |
[06:37] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你是真不知道 对吧 |
[06:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:41] | I thought maybe he was doing the same thing to you. | 我还以为他也会对你那么做呢 |
[06:45] | Maybe I was just hoping I wasn’t alone. | 或许我不过是希望自己不是唯一受害者 |
[06:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:50] | God, Cath… | 天啊 凯西 |
[06:53] | I know you’ve always looked up to dad. | 我知道你一直很敬仰爸爸 |
[06:54] | You’ve always been his… | 你一直是他的 |
[06:56] | his little goody two-shoes. | 他的乖宝宝 |
[07:00] | Frankly, I was too much of a wuss | 坦白说 我一直是个胆小鬼 |
[07:01] | to want to burst your bubble. | 不敢打破你的幻想 |
[07:04] | But since we are finally talking about it, | 但既然我们都说到这份上了 |
[07:06] | you should know. | 你应该知道 |
[07:11] | Dad molested me. | 爸猥亵了我 |
[07:14] | Jesus, Sean… | 天啊 肖恩 |
[07:18] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[07:23] | God, you… you… don’t do that! | 天啊 你 你 别开那种玩笑 |
[07:27] | You stop! Stop, stop, stop doing that! | 不许笑 停 停 别再那么做了 |
[07:30] | You… you’re like a really low-hanging fruit. | 你啊 骗你不费吹灰之力 |
[07:33] | You’re sick. | 你真变态 |
[07:34] | You’re like a low-hanging fruit on a dwarf fruit tree. | 你就像是一棵小树上唾手可得的果子 |
[07:59] | Damn, you just got schooled, Mr. Jamison. | 我靠 你才刚学会不久 贾米森先生 |
[08:02] | Hey, unless you’re auditing my taxes, | 你又不是给我审核税务的 |
[08:04] | you call me Paul. | 叫我保罗就好 |
[08:06] | No, you know, better yet, call me Paulie. | 不 不如 叫我保尼更好 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | – Dude, we gotta bounce. – See ya, man. | -哥们 我们得撤了 -拜拜 |
[08:12] | Oh, how convenient… bouncing when I’m just getting warmed up. | 走得真是时候啊 我刚开始热身你就溜了 |
[08:15] | This ain’t over, Josh. | 这事儿没完 乔什 |
[08:16] | Thanks, Mr…. Paulie. | 谢谢 保尼先生 |
[08:19] | See you, guys. | 拜拜 哥们 |
[08:20] | I would like to propose a toast | 我想在此举杯 |
[08:22] | to my son and his awesome gaming prowess. | 敬我儿子和他超凡的游戏技巧 |
[08:25] | Today, you are a man. | 你今天 够爷们儿 |
[08:29] | Yes! | 没错 |
[08:32] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[08:33] | You said I was a man now, so… | 你说我现在是个爷们儿了 所以 |
[08:35] | Yeah, well, unfortunately for you, | 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[08:37] | in the United States of America, | 在美利坚合众国 |
[08:39] | a 14-year-old man still cannot drink. | 十四岁的小爷们儿还不能喝酒 |
[08:42] | But if you’re gonna drink alcohol, buddy, | 但是如果你要喝的话 哥们 |
[08:43] | I’d feel a heck of a lot better | 在成年人的监护下 |
[08:44] | if you do it with an adult present, okay? | 我就觉得放心多了 |
[08:50] | So in light of your awesome driving skills, | 考虑到你出神入化的驾驶技术 |
[08:54] | I hereby entitle you… to have a beer. | 在此我允许你 喝瓶啤酒 |
[08:59] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:19] | Just so you know, I was not a goody two-shoes. | 我得告诉你 我可不是乖宝宝 |
[09:22] | I smoked my first cigarette in girl scouts. | 我当女童子军的时候就吸了第一根烟 |
[09:24] | Oh, God, that conversation’s so ten miles ago… let it go. | 天啊 那个话题早结束了 算了吧 |
[09:28] | All I’m saying is that | 我想说的是 |
[09:29] | we both did things to get dad’s attention. | 我们各有各的招数来吸引老爸的关注 |
[09:31] | My thing was to be perfect. | 我的招数就是追求完美 |
[09:33] | Your thing was to be a juvenile delinquent. | 你的招数是当个少年犯 |
[09:35] | My thing was more fun. | 那还是我的更有劲 |
[09:39] | Give me a beer. | 给我瓶啤酒 |
[09:41] | What? | 啥 |
[09:42] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[09:43] | Give me one of dad’s beers. | 把给老爸预备的啤酒递我一瓶 |
[09:46] | I’m thirsty, I’m tired, | 我又渴又累 |
[09:48] | maybe a little tense, | 可能有点紧张 |
[09:49] | and I would like to have a fucking beer…in the car! | 我他妈的就想在车里 喝瓶啤酒 |
[09:54] | Well, whatever it takes to make your personality more tolerable. | 只要能让你不再古怪乖戾 干啥都行 |
[09:59] | But you drive. | 但车你来开 |
[10:06] | Here. Here. | 给 给 |
[10:09] | Wow, the last time I drove a car, | 我上次开车那会儿 |
[10:11] | Reagan was ignoring aids. | 里根还在无视艾滋病呢[80年代] |
[10:21] | Whoa, that’s fuel injection! | 哇 是燃料喷射系统啊 |
[10:24] | That is one amazing woman. | 那是一个出色的女人 |
[10:31] | You and me are two lucky guys. | 你和我都是幸运儿 |
[10:33] | Yeah, real lucky, dad. | 是啊 真幸运 老爸 |
[10:34] | She kicked you out of the house. That’s fucked up. | 她把你赶出家门 真是操蛋 |
[10:36] | You’re too hard on your mom. | 你对你妈太刻薄了 |
[10:39] | You gotta cut her some slack. | 你得对她宽容一些 |
[10:40] | I know she can be annoying, | 我知道她能有多烦人 |
[10:42] | but it’s only because | 但那只是因为 |
[10:43] | you’re the most important thing in the world to her. | 你是这世上对她最重要的人 |
[10:45] | Hey, dad, wanna play another video game now? | 老爸 想不想再来盘游戏 |
[10:50] | That Cathy, she’s what you call a catch. | 当年的凯西 真是勾魂尤物啊 |
[10:55] | Eww, dad. | 真恶心 老爸 |
[10:57] | My friends said she might sleep with me, | 我的朋友说她也许会和我上床 |
[11:01] | “but no way in hell a gal like that | “但她那种尤物是没可能 |
[11:04] | will ever marry a guy like you.” | 嫁给你这路货色的” |
[11:09] | And then she did. | 但是她嫁了 |
[11:11] | Oh, it was so awesome. | 那真是无与伦比 |
[11:14] | Ooh, doesn’t your mom have amazing tits? | 你妈妈的奶子是不是很诱人啊 |
[11:22] | How’d I fuck it up so bad? | 我他妈怎么搞到这地步的 |
[11:25] | I’m so fucking fucked. | 我算是完了 |
[11:29] | I miss her so much it hurts. | 我想她想到心痛 |
[11:41] | Why are we stopping? | 干嘛停下来 |
[11:43] | You’ll see. | 马上见分晓 |
[11:45] | No fucking way. | 他妈的没门 |
[11:47] | You think this sign will fit in the back of your car? | 你觉得车后备箱能塞下这牌子吗 |
[11:51] | What? | 咋了 |
[11:56] | That’s just such a dingleberry thing to do. | 这么做真是太蠢蛋了 |
[11:59] | Oh, yeah, you probably don’t have the dingleberries | 是啊 你可能还不够蠢 |
[12:02] | to do it. | 做不了 |
[12:46] | I’m famished. | 我饿疯了 |
[12:49] | Being a sign stealer is exhausting. | 偷路标这活太累人了 |
[12:53] | – Where are you going? – Food! | -你要去哪儿 -找吃的 |
[13:01] | How can you do that? | 你怎么能这么干 |
[13:02] | Fact: Over 50% of the food | 其一 我们国家 |
[13:04] | we harvest in this country gets thrown away. | 超过50%的食物都被扔了 |
[13:06] | Fact: Expiration dates are bullshit. | 其二 保质期就是扯淡 |
[13:09] | Fact: This box of little Debbies is hermetically sealed. | 其三 这包”小黛比牌”食物是密封的 |
[13:13] | Do little Debbies even have expiration dates? | 这品牌真有保质期这回事吗 |
[13:16] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[13:16] | Golden cremes. I love golden cremes. | 金黄奶油膏 我超爱金黄膏的 |
[13:22] | Oh, my God! Is that a canned ham? | 我的天 那是罐火腿吗 |
[13:24] | Mm-hmm. | 不错 |
[13:31] | Made fresh today. | 今天刚生产的 |
[13:34] | Ha! I can’t believe I dumpster dove. | 难以置信 我在垃圾箱里捡东西吃 |
[13:39] | I’m a dumpster diver. | 我是个拾荒者 |
[13:41] | I can’t believe I’m eating trash. | 我不敢相信自己在吃垃圾 |
[13:42] | It’s totally weird. | 诡异到家了 |
[13:44] | Pass the carrots, please. | 胡萝卜递我 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Now, why would they throw out a whole box of little Debbies? | 他们为啥要扔掉一整盒”小黛比”食物呢 |
[13:49] | The box was dented. Pass the peas. | 包装缺损 豌豆递我 |
[13:54] | You know mom turned me on to these? | 你知道是妈妈让我爱上这个的吗 |
[13:56] | These were her favorites. | 这是她的最爱 |
[13:57] | At least till dad told her they were making her fat. | 那是在爸爸告诉她吃了会发胖之前 |
[14:00] | That jerk made sure none of us was happy | 那个混蛋想尽方法让我们 |
[14:02] | long enough to enjoy anything. | 没一个人过上好日子 |
[14:04] | I was happy. | 我挺开心的 |
[14:06] | How could you possibly be happy | 你绞尽脑汁讨好他 |
[14:07] | bending over backward trying to please him? | 怎么可能开心 |
[14:10] | You know who managed to please dad? Sharon. | 你知道谁能取悦老爸吗 莎伦 |
[14:14] | Pretty ballsy of him to fuck around with her | 他还真有胆 和那女人鬼混 |
[14:15] | while mom was laid up in the hospital. | 当时妈妈还在住院呢 |
[14:17] | Who does that? | 那得是多禽兽啊 |
[14:19] | Who cheats when you already have somebody who loves you? | 哪个男人拥有真爱 还在外面偷情 |
[14:24] | Is that it? | 是那样吗 |
[14:26] | We don’t know he had an affair. | 我们不确定他是不是有外遇 |
[14:28] | Oh, sure, maybe dad was such a fucking romantic | 可不是嘛 也许老爸就是个大情圣 |
[14:31] | that he fell in love and got married three months after mom died. | 老妈死后三个月 他就再次坠入爱河结了婚 |
[14:36] | – That’s totally reasonable. – It was 25 years ago. | -真是说得过去 -那是二十五年前 |
[14:38] | Dad needed someone. Sharon was there. | 老爸需要人安慰 莎伦恰好在他身边 |
[14:41] | You and mom, you both just let him shut you down. | 你和老妈 你俩任凭他摆布 |
[14:45] | For years, she wanted to visit New Orleans. | 多年来 她一直想去新奥尔良转转 |
[14:47] | He wouldn’t spend the money. | 他不肯花那笔钱 |
[14:48] | He married Sharon, | 他娶了莎伦 |
[14:49] | took her there on their honeymoon. | 就带她去那儿度蜜月 |
[14:50] | Sharon had hotel vouchers. | 莎伦有免费住宿券 |
[14:55] | Do you hate me… | 你恨我吗 |
[14:57] | For trying to make peace between you and him? | 企图调和你们之间的关系 |
[14:59] | Do you hate me | 你恨我吗 |
[15:00] | for trying to get your head out of your ass? | 企图给你这个冥顽不灵的家伙讲道理 |
[15:09] | Man, you get a lot of calls. | 你电话还真不少 |
[15:14] | Slow down! | 减速 |
[15:20] | Hey, kid, are you dead? | 小鬼 你死了吗 |
[15:27] | Jesus h. Christ! Where’s your mother? | 苍天啊 大地啊 你妈在哪儿呢 |
[15:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[15:34] | My dad’s here. Everything’s fine. | 我爸在家 一切都好 |
[15:35] | Everything is cool. | 啥事儿没有 |
[15:48] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[15:54] | He saw my ass. | 他看到我屁股了 |
[16:06] | Just so you know, tall grass… | 我想告诉你 长草地 |
[16:08] | not ideal for a squatting woman. | 可不适合女人蹲在里面 |
[16:10] | Who’s Lenny? | 蓝尼是谁 |
[16:14] | Oh, crap. | 惨了 |
[16:17] | What the hell is this, Cathy? | 这他妈怎么回事 凯西 |
[16:19] | Are you fucking this guy? | 你在和这个男的鬼混吗 |
[16:21] | You fucking around on Paul? | 你背着保罗偷情吗 |
[16:22] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 对 是的 正是 |
[16:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:28] | Jesus, Cathy, you’re unbelievable. | 上帝啊 凯西 你真不可理喻 |
[16:30] | Here I am defending you against your jerkwad husband for years, | 多年来我一直保护着你 怕你被混蛋老公欺负 |
[16:34] | and… and the whole time you’re having a fucking affair? | 然而 一直以来你他妈的在搞外遇 |
[16:37] | Not the whole time, and it’s not as simple as that. | 不是一直 而且这也没那么简单 |
[16:39] | Can’t anybody tell the fucking truth? | 就没有人他妈的说实话吗 |
[16:47] | You’re a fucking liar and a fucking coward. | 你他妈的是个骗子 懦夫 |
[16:50] | And you’re just like dad. | 你和老爸如出一辙 |
[16:56] | Still think I’m a goody two-shoes? | 还以为我是乖宝宝吗 |
[16:58] | Still think I can’t be wild and crazy? | 还以为我不可以野性疯狂吗 |
[17:00] | Well, this is what it looks like, Sean. | 对 事情就是你认为的那样 肖恩 |
[17:02] | My caution is officially thrown to the wind. | 我的乖巧温顺到此为止 |
[17:05] | Fuck you, Cathy. | 滚你的 凯西 |
[17:53] | – Where are you going? – I’m getting my time capsule. | -你要去哪 -拿我的时间囊 |
[17:55] | Are you kidding me? You’re not gonna come in? | 开什么玩笑 你不打算进屋吗 |
[17:59] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[18:03] | Thanks for the ginger ale. | 多谢你的姜汁汽水 |
[18:05] | And…I’m sorry I puked it up on your rug. | 还有 很抱歉我吐在你地毯上了 |
[18:09] | The resemblance between you and your father is uncanny. | 你和你爸还真是出奇地像 |
[18:12] | Go to your room and get a good night’s sleep. | 回房去美美睡上一觉 |
[18:15] | But first thing you’re doing in the morning | 但是明早起来第一件事 |
[18:17] | is clean this crap up. | 就是把这乱摊子收拾好 |
[18:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:26] | Wake up, you big lush! | 醒醒 你个醉鬼 |
[18:28] | I don’t care if you’re living here or on the moon. | 我不管你是住在这儿还是月球上 |
[18:31] | Being a father’s not a part-time job. | 当爸爸就得全身心投入 |
[18:33] | You can’t quit every time you feel like tying one on. | 你不能想一出是一出 |
[18:37] | Your kid’s sick, and this place smells like raw sewage. | 你儿子病了 这地方闻起来像臭水沟 |
[18:43] | Take care of it. | 都处理好 |
[18:54] | I’d offer you something to eat, | 我很想给你弄点吃的 |
[18:55] | but Sharon’s out at her bridge game. | 但是莎伦出去打桥牌了 |
[18:58] | Oh, that’s okay, dad. | 没关系的 爸 |
[19:03] | Can we turn the TV off for a little bit? | 我们能把电视关一小会儿吗 |
[19:05] | I just… I wanted to catch up… | 我只是 我想叙叙旧 |
[19:07] | Aw, honey, it’s a big game. | 亲爱的 那是场大比赛 |
[19:13] | How are you doing health-wise? | 你的身体什么样 |
[19:14] | You still taking your lipitor? | 还在吃降血脂的药吗 |
[19:16] | – Every morning. – And how’s that knee? | -天天早上吃 -膝盖怎么样 |
[19:18] | Get that guy out of there! | 把那家伙赶出场去 |
[19:23] | Daddy… | 老爸 |
[19:26] | Paul and I are separated. | 保罗和我分居了 |
[19:29] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[19:33] | You gotta work that out. | 你得处理好 |
[19:35] | I really don’t see you doing much better than Paul. | 依我看 你找不到比保罗更好的了 |
[19:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:40] | Sweet pea, you have to be realistic, that’s all. | 小甜心 你得现实点 就这样 |
[19:42] | You’re a 44-year-old woman. Your options are not great. | 你是个四十四岁的黄脸婆 没啥好选的了 |
[19:45] | 42. | 四十二岁 |
[19:47] | And… and who knows what I can achieve? | 还有 谁说我不会有所作为啊 |
[19:50] | What do you want me to say, honey? | 你想让我说什么 亲爱的 |
[19:52] | You come here, tell me you’re divorced… | 你来我这 告诉我你离婚了 |
[19:55] | No, separated. And not even officially. | 不 分居 还不是正式的 |
[19:57] | If you want to achieve things, you better start planning | 如果你想有所作为 你最好开始筹划 |
[19:59] | for your old age. | 为晚年考虑 |
[20:01] | I’ll try and keep that in mind. | 我会努力铭记在心的 |
[20:02] | Like I say, just be realistic, that’s all. | 像我说的 现实点吧 就这样 |
[20:08] | I thought this would go differently. | 我还以为这次会有所不同 |
[20:10] | Well, you should lower your expectations. | 你应该降低期望 |
[20:13] | All I expected was a conversation. | 我只想好好谈谈 |
[20:18] | This could be the last time I see you. | 这可能是我最后一次见你了 |
[20:20] | Hey…Easy. | 嘿 别乱说 |
[20:24] | I’m not that old. | 我没那么老 |
[20:26] | It’s not always about you, dad. | 并非一切都是以你为中心 爸 |
[20:29] | We drove a long way to visit you. | 我们老远开车过来看你 |
[20:33] | Well, you’re here now. What do you want, a party? | 你们现在到了 想要什么啊 欢迎派对吗 |
[20:35] | No, all I want is some indication that you are happy to see me. | 不 我只想看到一些你乐于见我的表示 |
[20:39] | And that you’d be sad if I were gone. | 还有如果我走了 你会很伤心 |
[20:41] | Cathy, I’m really happy you’re here. | 凯西 你能回来我真的很开心 |
[20:45] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[20:50] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[20:57] | So what if I had high expectations? | 要是我真的期望过高又怎样 |
[21:00] | So what? | 又怎样 |
[21:02] | At least one of us had dreams for me. | 至少我们中的一个对我有梦想 |
[21:04] | No one was allowed to dream in this house. | 全家所有人都被剥夺了拥有梦想的权利 |
[21:06] | The only dream mom ever had was to go to New Orleans. | 妈妈唯一有过的梦想就是去新奥尔良 |
[21:10] | You killed that for her, and now she’s in the fireplace! | 你扼杀了她的梦想 现在她在壁炉里 |
[21:13] | What’s the matter with that? | 那有什么不妥 |
[21:14] | It’s decorative. We never use it. | 就是个装饰 我们从来不用 |
[21:16] | You told me not waste that application fee | 你告诉我说不要浪费钱 |
[21:17] | on that college that was out of state | 申请州外的那所大学 |
[21:19] | because you didn’t think that I could get in. | 因为你根本就不认为我能考上 |
[21:21] | You made everybody just tap dance around you | 你逼迫大家都围着你转 |
[21:23] | for your approval. | 以期博取你的赏识 |
[21:24] | And do you know what the sad thing is? | 你知道可悲的是什么吗 |
[21:29] | You have a great family. | 你的家人都很优秀 |
[21:31] | You don’t even know them. | 但你却不了解他们 |
[21:33] | Sean is so much more amazing than you could ever comprehend. | 肖恩优秀的程度是你无法想象的 |
[21:37] | He can pull an entire meal out of a dumpster. | 他能从垃圾箱里凑出一顿饭 |
[21:41] | And more than that… He’s honest. | 不止那些 他很诚实 |
[21:46] | And he cares. | 他关爱他人 |
[21:48] | Which is more than I can say for you. | 可你却完全做不到 |
[21:52] | I came here to tell you something, | 我来这是为了告诉你一些话 |
[21:54] | and here it is… | 我要说的是 |
[21:58] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[22:00] | and you’re an asshole! | 但你是个混蛋 |
[22:12] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底要什么 |
[22:14] | What’s the score, asshole? | 比分多少啊 混蛋 |
[22:16] | Minnesota’s ahead 5-2, jackass. | 明尼苏达五比二领先 混球 |
[22:24] | Wow…1982. | 1982年啊 |
[22:28] | This is gonna be, like, totally rad! | 肯定会 非常有趣 |
[22:32] | Now, that is a thing-o-beauty! | 真是美好回忆啊 |
[22:35] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[22:38] | That’s your entire time capsule? | 你时间囊里就装这些 |
[22:39] | What, a polaroid and a 28-year-old doobie? | 一架宝丽来相机和一根放了二十八年的大麻 |
[22:44] | – But it takes me back. – Who is this? | -但他们让我回忆往昔 -这是谁 |
[22:48] | What does she have in her mou… | 她嘴里是… |
[22:51] | is that your penis? | 是你的”小弟弟”吗 |
[22:52] | Oh, gross, Sean! | 恶心死了 肖恩 |
[22:54] | Yeah, the 80s really sucked for me. | 八十年代我过得惨”吸吸”的 |
[22:58] | Hey, that wasn’t half bad what you said about me at dad’s. | 你在老爸家说的关于我那些话 挺不赖的嘛 |
[23:02] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 别因此自鸣得意 |
[23:03] | Oh, you mean the fact that you think I’m amazing? | 你是说你觉得我很优秀这个事实吗 |
[23:18] | Bon voyage, mom. | 一路平安 妈妈 |
[23:20] | First-class trip down the Mississippi. | 高端旅行 沿着密西西比河而下 |
[23:25] | She’ll be in New Orleans by Monday. | 她周一就能到新奥尔良了 |
[23:28] | Covered in British oil. | 浑身沾满英国油 |
[23:38] | You want to be cremated when you die? | 你死后想被火化吗 |
[23:40] | I just want to be left out to be eaten by coyotes. | 我只想曝尸荒野 任由狼狗啃食 |
[23:42] | I know… I know logically it makes sense to be cremated, | 我知道 通常来说是应该火化 |
[23:45] | but I just cant get past the fact | 但是我就接受不了 |
[23:47] | that you’re being burned, | 自己要被焚烧这个事实 |
[23:49] | and how painful that would be | 那得多疼啊 |
[23:51] | if by some fluke you could feel it. | 我是说万一能感觉到的话 |
[23:54] | I don’t know, maybe burial. | 我不知道 也许土葬 |
[23:58] | I don’t know, it’s hard to decide. | 我不知道 很难抉择 |
[24:00] | What’s the big rush? | 急什么 |
[24:01] | It’s not like you’re gonna die tomorrow. | 你又不会明天就死 |
[24:06] | I’m sick, Sean. | 我有病 肖恩 |
[24:09] | I know. Aren’t we all? | 我知道 谁不是啊 |
[24:11] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[24:13] | What? | 啥 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry to blurt it out like that. | 抱歉我突然就脱口而出 |
[24:18] | When I say it in my head, it sounds a lot more eloquent. | 我在脑海里预演的时候 要动人得多 |
[24:21] | But it turns out quiet dignity is hard to do out loud. | 但是我发现 正经话很难大声说出来 |
[24:27] | So that’s it. | 所以就这样吧 |
[24:29] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[24:32] | Melanoma, to be exact, and I’m dying. | 准确地说 黑素瘤 我要死了 |
[24:36] | Are you gonna do anything about it? | 你有何打算吗 |
[24:39] | Other than eat more sweets, not really. | 没啥 也就是多吃点糖 |
[24:43] | I’ve looked into it. The options aren’t good. | 我查过了 没什么好的医治方案 |
[24:49] | Jesus, Cathy. | 天啊 凯西 |
[24:52] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[25:00] | Well, OK, OK, OK | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[25:06] | Well, people die. | 人总有一死 |
[25:08] | You know, it’s a guarantee. | 你懂的 逃不掉的 |
[25:10] | Something is going to get you. Now you know what it is. | 死因有千万种 现在你知道自己是哪种了 |
[25:13] | Me, I’m in the dark. | 我 我一无所知 |
[25:15] | But people die. | 但人固有一死 |
[25:17] | That’s the way it works. | 天道如此 |
[25:18] | People… you just… you’re gonna die, | 人们 你 你将死去 |
[25:21] | and it’s gonna suck, | 那糟透了 |
[25:22] | because I was just starting to figure you out, sis. | 因为我刚开始了解你 老姐 |
[25:25] | You know? I was just… | 你知道吗 我刚 |
[25:32] | I was just starting to understand… | 我刚开始明白 |
[25:35] | that you’re the only thing I have in this world. | 你是我世上唯一的依靠 |
[25:39] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[25:47] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[26:09] | You think I’m a low-hanging fruit? | 你还说骗我不费吹灰之力 |
[26:13] | Oh, you should see your face right now. | 你真该看看自己现在那张脸 |
[26:16] | Wait…What… Are you fucking with me? | 等等 等等 你耍我呢吗 |
[26:24] | You’re good. | 你真不赖 |
[26:27] | God, I nearly… | 天啊 我差点 |
[26:29] | I really… I mean, you almost… | 我真的 我是说 你差点 |
[26:33] | oh…That was good! | 骗术高超啊 |
[26:39] | Why don’t we spark up that doobie? | 我们把那根大麻点了怎样 |
[26:41] | Yes. | 好啊 |