时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | So, you’re-you’re not a Fed? | 所以你不是联邦调查局的 |
[00:24] | Do you hear that? That’s the old bill. | 听见警笛声没 警察来了 |
[00:26] | So unless you want to explain why you’ve got | 除非你想解释为什么 |
[00:27] | America’s favorite invisible wanker dead on the floor, | 美国人最爱的隐身变态死在这 |
[00:30] | give us a fucking hand, will ya? | 不然就过来帮忙 行吗 |
[00:37] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[00:54] | All right, listen, I have worked for the Feds. | 好了 我为联邦调查局干过活 |
[00:58] | I’ve worked for loads of people. | 我为很多人干过活 |
[01:01] | I’m what you might call an independent contractor. | 我是你口中的”独立承包商” |
[01:05] | You got a problem, you call me, I solve the problem. | 你遇上麻烦了 就叫我 我来解决 |
[01:19] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[01:22] | That’s a problem. | 那就是麻烦 |
[01:26] | Thank fuck, he’s alive. | 感谢上帝 他还活着 |
[01:28] | Yes, yes, he’s alive! Okay, pull over. | 太棒了 他没死 停车吧 |
[01:31] | No, no, no, Hughie, you don’t fucking get it. | 不不 休伊 你他妈啥都不明白 |
[01:33] | – Pull the car over. – This is a fucksight worse. | -把车停下来 -这样的话更惨 |
[01:35] | He’s seen our faces. | 他见过我们了 |
[01:42] | My God. | 我的天 |
[01:44] | No, no, no, no, no. I can’t do this. | 不 我办不到 |
[01:46] | I can’t do this. Let me out. | 我不能这样做 让我下车 |
[01:50] | – Let me out. Pull over! – Hughie, | -让我下车 快停车 -休伊 |
[01:52] | you walk away now, and you will never get payback for Robin. | 你要是一走了之 你就没法替罗缤报仇 |
[01:55] | You’ll spend the rest of your life | 你余生就只能 |
[01:57] | sitting on your ass with fucking regret. | 干坐着追悔莫及 |
[01:59] | Now, is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[02:06] | I know a bloke. Top man. | 我认识一哥们 是个能人 |
[02:11] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么做 |
[02:25] | Morning, love. | 早安啊 亲爱的 |
[02:26] | Frenchie about? | 法朗奇在吗 |
[02:45] | You’ll love this guy. | 你会爱上这家伙的 |
[02:58] | Frenchie. | 法朗奇 |
[03:00] | Frenchie. | 法朗奇 |
[03:06] | Monsieur Charcuter. | 屠夫先生 |
[03:09] | This is a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[03:13] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[03:14] | Good to see you, too, mate. | 见到你我也高兴 哥们 |
[03:19] | Means you brought that 40,000 you owe me? | 你带了欠我的四万美金吗 |
[03:22] | I mean, why else would you show your face around here? | 不然你怎么会有脸来这呢 |
[03:25] | Because I’ve got something even better for you. | 因为我给你带了更好的东西 |
[03:30] | How would you like to double your money? | 想不想让你的钱翻倍 |
[03:43] | The double of zero is zero. | 零再怎么翻倍也是零 |
[03:45] | Who is he? | 他谁啊 |
[03:47] | This guy? | 这家伙吗 |
[03:48] | This here is Hughie Campbell. | 他是休伊·坎贝尔 |
[03:49] | We’re, working a little job together. | 我俩 在一块干点小活 |
[03:56] | And he’s still alive? | 他居然还活着 |
[04:00] | You and I worked together, and you’re still in one piece. | 你跟我也干过 你不也活得好好的 |
[04:03] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[04:06] | Look, do you want to know what the fucking job is or not? | 你到底还想不想知道是什么活了 |
[04:14] | Open it. | 把它打开 |
[04:16] | Who is in there? | 里面是谁 |
[04:20] | Where’s your sense of adventure, Frenchie? | 你的冒险精神哪去了 法朗奇 |
[04:29] | You dumb fucks are fucking dead! | 你们几个傻狗逼死定了 |
[04:32] | Have you any… | 你们知不知… |
[04:37] | That’s Translucent. | 透明人 |
[04:39] | You got Translucent in your trunk? | 你们把透明人塞后备箱了 |
[04:40] | Nothing gets past you, mate. | 什么都逃不过你的法眼 哥们 |
[04:44] | Go away. Get him out of here. | 滚远点 把他带走 |
[04:46] | All right, all right, easy. | 好啦 好啦 别冲动 |
[04:47] | He’s chipped. | 他身上装有芯片 |
[04:48] | The Supes could be on their way. | 超级英雄们可能要来这了 |
[04:50] | Homelander could be on his way right now. | 祖国人或许已经在路上了 |
[04:51] | Wait, he’s chipped? | 什么 他有芯片 |
[04:52] | You bring this to my doorstep? | 你俩把他带到我家门口 |
[04:54] | This is not my problem? | 跟我没关系 |
[04:56] | Well, it is now. He knows what you look like. | 现在有关系了 他看到了你长相 |
[05:00] | Look, Frenchie, I need your help, mate, | 法朗奇 我需要你的帮助 哥们 |
[05:03] | and I ain’t leaving till I get it, | 你要是不帮我 我绝不离开 |
[05:05] | or till The Seven show up. | 除非七人组出现 |
[05:14] | Here comes the A-Train! | 火车头来啦 |
[05:18] | My man, how you doing? | 老弟 别来无恙 |
[05:20] | Look, I brought you something. | 看 我给你带了点东西 |
[05:24] | – Thanks? – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry, I asked for Translucent. | 对不起 我想见的是透明人 |
[05:31] | Right, but Translucent is on a secret, | 对 但隐形人正在执行 |
[05:33] | undercover mission right now. | 一项秘密卧底任务 |
[05:35] | But you got the A-Train, baby. | 不过火车头来看你啦 宝贝 |
[05:40] | But… my wish was to meet Translucent. | 可是… 我的愿望是见透明人 |
[05:44] | That was my only wish. He’s my hero. | 那是我唯一所愿 他是我的英雄 |
[05:49] | Yeah…well, you know, maybe he can swing by | 这样啊… 也许他下周能顺路过来 |
[05:53] | next week or some… Something… | 看你… 之类的 |
[06:01] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[06:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:06] | Maybe I can’t turn invisible, | 我虽不能隐身 |
[06:08] | but I am the world’s fastest man. | 但我是世上最快的男人 |
[06:11] | Like, I can outrun anybody or anything. | 没有任何东西能跑赢我 |
[06:13] | That’s-that’s something, right? | 这挺牛逼的 对吧 |
[06:17] | Look, I’ll tell you what, you get better, | 这样吧 你身子好起来的话 |
[06:19] | and I’ll teach you to run as fast as me. | 我就教你如何跑得跟我一样快 |
[06:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:24] | You’ll teach me to outrun cancer? | 你会教我跑赢癌症吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 会 |
[06:36] | My God, turn that off. | 我的天 关了吧 |
[06:38] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我还得嘱咐你多少次 |
[06:39] | that A-Train needs to be scripted? | 要给火车头写台词 |
[06:40] | – Right. – When he does not have a script, | -是 -他要是没剧本 |
[06:42] | – this is what happens. – I’m on it. I’m so sorry. | -就会发生这种情况 -这就处理 实在抱歉 |
[06:44] | – It will not happen again. – All right. | -下不为例 -好的 |
[06:45] | And where is Translucent? | 透明人哪去了 |
[06:47] | We know he’s not in the building. | 我们知道他没在大楼里 |
[06:48] | He hasn’t triggered any of the motion sensors. | 他还未触发任何运动感应器 |
[06:50] | He’s probably out on another one of his fucking benders. | 估计又去外面狂饮作乐了 |
[06:52] | Doesn’t he have a team-up tomorrow night? | 他明晚不是有组队行动吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah, with the Deep. | 是的 跟深海 |
[06:55] | – Get a backup. – I’m on it. | -找个替补吧 -我这就去 |
[06:56] | Okay, go. | 好 去吧 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:07] | Black Noir. | 玄色 |
[07:08] | We haven’t properly met yet. I’m Starlight. | 我们还没正式见面 我是星光 |
[07:21] | I look forward to working with you. | 我很期待和你共事 |
[07:24] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[07:26] | Hi. How you settling in? | 你好 适应得怎么样 |
[07:29] | Well, it’s an adjustment. | 调整需要过程 |
[07:32] | That’s for sure. | 那是自然 |
[07:33] | – This is Trevor… – Hi. | -这位是特雷弗 -你好 |
[07:34] | from Crime Analytics. | 罪案分析组的 |
[07:35] | So, we have exciting news for you. | 我们有个激动人心的消息告诉你 |
[07:39] | We are sending you on your first patrol. | 我们要派你去进行首次巡逻了 |
[07:42] | It’s a team-up tomorrow night. | 明晚是组队活动 |
[07:44] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:46] | That’s great news. Thank you. | 真是个好消息 谢谢 |
[07:47] | Hi. Big fan. There you go. | 你好 我是你的粉丝 给你 |
[07:50] | – A crime itinerary? – Yep. | -犯罪时间表 -没错 |
[07:51] | Where and when to find the bad guys. | 上面有找到罪犯的时间和地点 |
[07:53] | That’s what my department does. We vet leads, | 这就是我们部门的工作 我们审核线索 |
[07:55] | crunch satellite data, COMP-STAT. | 整合卫星数据 计算统计 |
[07:57] | Better intel than the police. | 比警方的情报要更好 |
[07:59] | You know, thanks, but I’m good. | 谢谢 但不用了 |
[08:00] | I-I like to do my own investigating. | 我 我喜欢自己调查 |
[08:02] | And that is why we love you, | 所以我们很喜欢你 |
[08:04] | but it’s not coming from us. | 但这不是我们的意思 |
[08:05] | It’s corporate. To protect you. | 是公司的决定 为了保护你 |
[08:07] | What if you nab the wrong person? | 如果你抓错了人怎么办 |
[08:09] | There’s liability to consider. | 我们要考虑其中的责任 |
[08:11] | The-the Deep is coming? | 深… 深海也会来吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah, it’s a water-adjacent crime. | 没错 这是靠近水域的犯罪 |
[08:15] | Then he should do it himself. He doesn’t need me. | 那他应该独自处理 不需要我 |
[08:19] | It was gonna be Deep and Translucent, | 本来是深海和透明人去 |
[08:21] | but everyone on 82 is so excited to get you out there. | 但是82层所有人都很期待你出任务 |
[08:25] | Yeah, it’s just, you know, back in Des Moines, | 没错 但在得梅因 |
[08:28] | I always patrolled alone. | 我都是一个人巡逻 |
[08:29] | And that is why we love you. | 所以我们很喜欢你 |
[08:31] | But we see at least a 23% uptick | 但我们发现 |
[08:33] | in social media mentions and hero hashtags | 组队行动会使媒体关注度和英雄热搜 |
[08:36] | when there’s a team-up. | 提升至少23% |
[08:37] | People love a team-up. | 人们喜欢组队行动 |
[08:38] | Love a team-up. | 喜欢组队行动 |
[08:53] | ♪ Be a man, can a mystery man ♪ | ♪ 做个男人 做个神秘男人 ♪ |
[08:56] | ♪ Be a doll, be a baby doll ♪ | ♪ 做个娃娃 做个布娃娃 ♪ |
[08:59] | ♪ I got a feeling, then I hear this call ♪ | ♪ 我有种感觉 我听见了召唤 ♪ |
[09:01] | ♪ I said neat, neat, neat, she can’t afford no cannon ♪ | ♪ 我说棒 棒 棒 她买不起一门大炮 ♪ |
[09:04] | ♪ Neat, neat, neat ♪ | ♪ 棒 棒 棒 ♪ |
[09:05] | ♪ She can’t afford no gun at all ♪ | ♪ 她根本买不起一杆枪 ♪ |
[09:07] | ♪ Neat, neat, neat ♪ | ♪ 棒 棒 棒 ♪ |
[09:07] | ♪ She can’t afford no cannon ♪ | ♪ 她买不起一门大炮 ♪ |
[09:09] | ♪ Neat, neat, neat. ♪ | ♪ 棒 棒 棒 ♪ |
[09:15] | That stuff really blocks the chip’s signal? | 这玩意真能阻挡芯片信号吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. It’s just R.F. Shielding Foil. | 没错 这是射频屏蔽箔 |
[09:19] | You can get it at Fry’s. | 在弗莱就能买到 |
[09:20] | You in tech intelligence? | 你搞信息技术的吗 |
[09:22] | Sales and installation. | 销售和安装 |
[09:27] | What the fuck? | 操 |
[09:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[09:32] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[09:34] | – You know who I am? – Not sure. | -你们知道我是谁吗 -不确定 |
[09:36] | I know so many invisible assholes. | 我知道太多能隐形的混蛋 |
[09:39] | You fucking amateurs! | 你们这帮菜鸡 |
[09:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:44] | What the fuck?! | 操他妈 |
[09:46] | Mind them bars, son. | 小心这些铁栏 小子 |
[09:48] | You’ll only bollocks yourself again. | 你只会弄伤自己 |
[09:52] | Okay, what do you guys want? Money? | 好吧 你们想要什么 钱吗 |
[09:54] | We don’t want your fucking money. | 我们才不要你的臭钱 |
[10:01] | What do you think, Frenchie? | 你怎么想 法朗奇 |
[10:04] | You just dropped the Moby fucking Dick | 你可他妈把白鲸迪克 |
[10:06] | of problems on my plate. | 扔到了我的盘子上 |
[10:08] | That’s what I think. | 这就是我的看法 |
[10:10] | Okay? | 你说 |
[10:12] | He can re-order his carbon on his skin into metamaterial. | 他可以将皮肤上的碳元素重新成超颖材料 |
[10:17] | It’s hard as diamonds. | 让皮肤像钻石一样坚硬 |
[10:18] | It’s nearly impossible to penetrate. | 几乎无法穿透 |
[10:21] | All right, how ’bout we suffocate him? | 那好 让他窒息而死 |
[10:22] | Some Dominicans already tried this, | 多米尼加人07年的时候 |
[10:24] | way back in ’07. | 就已经试过了 |
[10:26] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[10:27] | They’re all fucking dead now. | 他们都死了 |
[10:29] | That’s what happened. | 这就是结果 |
[10:31] | All right, then, fuck it, electrocution. | 他妈的 用电刑 |
[10:33] | We’ll just increase the amps. | 增强电流就可以了 |
[10:34] | You already hit him with enough to drop | 现在的电流强度都能搞定一头水牛了 |
[10:35] | a water buffalo, and look. | 但你看他 |
[10:38] | Might knock him out. Doesn’t seem to kill him? | 可以把他电晕 但并不能杀死他 |
[10:39] | No. We need to pierce the skin somehow. | 不行 我们要想办法刺穿他的皮肤 |
[10:42] | Well, how the hell are we gonna do that? | 这他妈怎么做到 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:47] | You’re gonna kill him? | 你们要杀了他 |
[10:51] | We didn’t bring him here for a fucking Happy Meal. | 我们把他带到这可不是来吃开心乐园餐的 |
[10:55] | I don’t… I thought we’d question him or something. | 我不… 我以为只是审问他什么的 |
[10:58] | I don’t know, you get a… you get ahold of someone this big… | 我不知道 你们… 你们抓住了大人物… |
[11:00] | At Gitmo, we had to water board Khalid Sheikh Mohammed | 在关塔那摩 六个月里我们不得不 |
[11:03] | 183 times over six months to get him to talk just once. | 向哈立德·谢赫·穆罕默德用水刑183次 才让他开了一次口 |
[11:08] | Now, we ain’t got six mont hs. | 现在我们可没有六个月 |
[11:10] | I doubt we’ve even got six hours. | 甚至连六小时都没有 |
[11:14] | There are so many crazy things about what you just said, | 你刚才说的这些都太疯狂了 |
[11:18] | but right now, you’re talking about randomly killing | 但是现在 你们在讨论随意杀死 |
[11:20] | one of the most famous men on the planet. | 地球上最有名的人之一 |
[11:24] | A goddamn national treasure. | 一位国宝级人物 |
[11:26] | I mean… people tend to notice that kind of thing. | 我是说… 人们会发现的 |
[11:30] | And if we let him go… | 但如果我们放他走… |
[11:34] | what do you think The Seven will do to us? | 你认为七人组会怎么对我们 |
[11:38] | You can’t get A-Train if you’re a greasy smear on the pavement. | 人行道边的肉酱可是引不出火车头的 |
[11:45] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是个杀人犯 |
[11:49] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:52] | I am. | 我是 |
[11:56] | The race is coming up quickly. How you feeling? | 比赛马上就开始了 感觉怎么样 |
[11:58] | Look, A-Train is a fierce competitor, | 火车头是个劲敌 |
[12:00] | but no one can be the world’s fastest man forever. | 但没人永远是世界上最快的人 |
[12:02] | Let’s just say I like my chan… | 这么说吧 我喜欢我的… |
[12:04] | I’ll always protect you. | 我会永远保护你 |
[12:05] | Your little hero will never be afraid | 在祖国人玩偶身边 |
[12:07] | with the Junior Homelander Cuddle… | 你的小英雄不会再害怕… |
[12:09] | I regret to inform you that I’ve located the mayor’s Gulfstream. | 很遗憾 我已经找到了市长的湾流飞机 |
[12:13] | It’s about two miles down at the bottom of Hudson Canyon. | 大约在哈得逊海底峡谷下三公里处 |
[12:16] | There are no survivors, | 无人生还 |
[12:17] | and I’ve yet to locate the flight recorder. | 目前尚未找到飞行记录器 |
[12:20] | Though the jet was fragmented, | 飞机虽然被分成几部分 |
[12:21] | there was one engine fully intact, | 仍有一个引擎是完好的 |
[12:24] | and it appears to be engine failure. | 起因应该是引擎失灵 |
[12:25] | So I’d like to offer… | 我很希望… |
[12:34] | – Still going strong? – Yeah, yeah. | -奶量还很足 -是啊 是啊 |
[12:36] | I’ve just been pumping for 30 minutes, | 我刚泵了30分钟 |
[12:37] | and I got a quarter of an ounce. | 才泵了不到8毫升 |
[12:40] | Go easy on yourself. | 对你自己宽容点 |
[12:41] | Come on, now. | 放松点 |
[12:43] | Personally, I think it’s amazing that a woman your age | 说真的 我很惊讶于你这个年龄的女人 |
[12:47] | can have a baby, period. | 还可以生育 就是这样 |
[12:50] | That is so sweet of you to say. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[12:52] | No problem. | 这没什么 |
[12:55] | You found Translucent yet? | 你找到透明人了吗 |
[12:57] | You heard about that? | 你听说了 |
[13:00] | No, not yet. | 没有 还没 |
[13:02] | Well, you know, I could search for him. | 我可以去找他 |
[13:05] | Personally. | 亲自去 |
[13:06] | That’s not necessary. | 没有必要 |
[13:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | Did you hear about the mayor of Baltimore? | 你听说巴尔的摩市长的事了吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 听说了 |
[13:19] | Heard his plane went down. | 听说他的飞机坠毁了 |
[13:21] | Some sort of engine trouble. | 因为一些引擎故障 |
[13:22] | Yeah, it’s awful. | 是啊 好惨 |
[13:24] | I saw him on Tuesday. | 我周二才刚见他 |
[13:25] | Had a meeting with him right here. | 我就在这里跟他开了个会 |
[13:29] | Well, hug your kids, right? | 抱抱你的孩子 对吧 |
[13:31] | ‘Cause you never know what might happen. | 因为你永远不会知道会发生什么 |
[13:34] | So true. | 太真实了 |
[13:35] | You know what’s interesting? | 你知道这事有趣在哪吗 |
[13:37] | The Deep told me, and only me, | 深海告诉我 只告诉我了 |
[13:40] | that there were, scorch marks | 在市长飞机的引擎上 |
[13:43] | on the mayor’s engine. | 有灼烧的痕迹 |
[13:46] | Almost as if from two small, high-intensity beams, | 几乎像是两束细的强激光烧出来的 |
[13:50] | roughly the width of human eyes. | 大约是人类眼睛的宽度 |
[13:55] | Say what you mean to say. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[13:59] | Your brand is hope, | 你的形象是希望 |
[14:03] | baseball, America… sunshine. | 棒球 美国… 阳光 |
[14:07] | You don’t do vengeance. | 你不该去报复 |
[14:11] | Madelyn, I heard him through the wall of this… | 玛德琳 我隔着墙听到他… |
[14:16] | He was blackmailing you. | 他在勒索你 |
[14:17] | I am the last person you need to save. | 我是最不需要你拯救的 |
[14:19] | Yeah, but I-I did it for you. | 是啊 但我… 我是为了你 |
[14:21] | I know, but did the timing occur to you? | 我知道 但你考虑过时机吗 |
[14:24] | I have half the Senate Appropriations Committee | 今天晚上我邀请了半数 |
[14:27] | coming tonight. | 参议院拨款委员会的人 |
[14:42] | How did he even know about Compound V? | 他怎么会知道5号化合物 |
[14:45] | We are not going to talk about that. | 我不会跟你谈这个 |
[14:48] | Come on, Madelyn. | 别这样 玛德琳 |
[14:49] | You do not need to hide things from me. | 你不需要向我隐瞒什么 |
[14:52] | I love Vought as much as you do, | 我像你一样爱着沃特 |
[14:54] | – and I can do more. – You can do more? | -我可以做更多的事 -你可以做更多 |
[14:57] | You’ve already grossed $12.3 billion for us. | 你已经为我们赚了123亿美元了 |
[15:01] | Right. So the pricks on 82 can take all the fucking credit? | 所以82层的那群混蛋就可以居为己功 |
[15:03] | Empty fucking suits with Cornell degrees? Come on. | 衣冠禽兽 有着康奈尔的学位又怎样 |
[15:06] | I’m the one who’s out there. Not them. | 是我出现场 不是他们 |
[15:10] | I’m the one who, who-who knows the audience. | 我是那个了解观众的人 |
[15:15] | Who knows what’s good for this company. | 我知道什么对这个公司好 |
[15:17] | I know. I hear you. | 我知道 我听懂了 |
[15:19] | I do. But what I need right now, | 我确实知道 但是我现在需要的是 |
[15:22] | is I need you to charm the shit out of those congressmen. | 你把那些国会议员迷个神魂颠倒 |
[15:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | ‘Cause that’s all I’m good for? | 因为我就擅长这个 |
[15:33] | Smile, look pretty, say my lines. | 微笑 帅气逼人 念我的台词 |
[15:38] | No. No. | 不 |
[15:43] | You just need to let me protect you. | 你只需要让我保护你 |
[15:48] | You’re gonna protect me? | 你会来保护我 |
[15:54] | Gods are pure and they’re perfect | 神是纯洁的 完美的 |
[16:01] | and they’re above it all. | 他们至高无上 |
[16:03] | And they need to stay that way. | 他们必须保持这样 |
[16:21] | You’re leaking. | 你漏奶了 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | – Hello? – Hi, Dad. | -喂 -喂 爸爸 |
[17:02] | Hughie, where have you been? I’ve been calling hospitals. | 休伊 你去哪了 我给医院打电话了 |
[17:05] | – I’m fine. – But the police are saying | -我没事 -但是警察说 |
[17:07] | some wacko drove into Gary’s store, | 有个疯子把车开进了加里商店 |
[17:08] | right through the window, and then took off. | 直接撞碎玻璃 然后开走了 |
[17:10] | I-I thought maybe you’ve been hurt, or-or kidnapped. | 我以为你可能会受伤 或者被绑架了 |
[17:13] | I saw this Dateline on human trafficking… | 我看了”日界线”关于贩卖人口… |
[17:15] | Dad, I haven’t been human trafficked, okay? | 爸 我没有被拐卖 |
[17:17] | I-I closed up early. It must have happened after I left. | 我提前关门了 肯定是我走之后发生的 |
[17:21] | But where’d you go? | 但是你去哪了 |
[17:23] | Just been drinking at Anthony’s. | 就是在安东尼那里喝酒 |
[17:25] | -Blowing off steam. -No… now, I called Anthony, all right? | -顺顺心 -不… 我给安东尼打过电话了 |
[17:28] | I called everybody. No one’s seen you. Don’t lie to me. | 所有人我都打过了 没人看见你 别对我撒谎 |
[17:30] | Yeah, it’s kind of hard to explain. | 好吧 这个不太好解释 |
[17:33] | Dad, listen, I got to, I got to go. | 爸 我必须… 必须挂了 |
[17:35] | Just, l-listen, I know you’ve been taking | 等一下 我知道你 |
[17:37] | Robin’s accident real hard. | 为罗缤的意外非常难过 |
[17:38] | – It wasn’t an accident. – All-all right, all right. | -那不是意外 -好吧 好吧 |
[17:40] | My point is, you’re a good boy. | 我的重点是 你是个好孩子 |
[17:42] | You’re a sensitive boy. Come home. | 你是个敏感的孩子 回家吧 |
[17:45] | Okay? Before you do something stupid, come home, Hughie. | 好吗 在你做傻事之前 回家吧 休伊 |
[17:49] | – I got to go. – No, w-wait, Hugh… | -我要挂了 -别 等一下 休… |
[18:34] | Well, I heard we had a meeting. | 听说我们要开会 |
[18:36] | So, I’ll just leave you to it. | 那我先走了 |
[18:38] | Well, we’re having a meeting right now, aren’t we, Deep? | 我们现在不就在开会吗 深海 |
[18:42] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[18:44] | – Come on in. – Yeah. Sure. | -进来吧 -好啊 |
[19:07] | So, what… | 那 有什么… |
[19:09] | Or is there, is there anything I can, can do for you, | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[19:11] | Homelander? | 祖国人 |
[19:14] | Well, yeah. I-I guess… | 应该有的… |
[19:18] | Well, you can help me understand something, Deep, | 你可以帮我理解一些事情 深海 |
[19:20] | ’cause… I don’t know, maybe I’m stupid. | 因为… 我不知道 可能我很笨 |
[19:25] | Am I stupid, Deep? | 我笨吗 深海 |
[19:27] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[19:29] | No. You’re not stupid. | 不 你不笨 |
[19:32] | You’re-you’re smart. Very smart, right? | 你很聪明 非常聪明 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | So, what possible reason… | 那 有什么可能… |
[19:42] | What, razor-sharp fish instinct… | 什么敏锐的鱼类直觉… |
[19:47] | Made you run to Stillwell | 让你跑到斯蒂威尔那里 |
[19:50] | and tell her what you thought you saw down there? | 告诉她你在下面看到的情况 |
[19:52] | All right, look, I-I thought… I thought I, I was… | 好吧 我… 我以为 |
[19:56] | I-I don’t even know… I don’t know what I saw down there, | 我根本不知道… 我在下面看到什么了 |
[19:58] | as a matter of fact. It was, it was really dark and, muddy… | 事实上 那里非常黑 又全是泥… |
[20:01] | The water was really muddy. | 水非常浑浊 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry. Okay? I’m sorry. | 我错了 好吗 我很抱歉 |
[20:06] | I-I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[20:09] | I didn’t really see anything down there, as a matter of fact. | 我其实在下面什么也没有看到 |
[20:14] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[20:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[20:26] | And I trust we never have to have this conversation again. | 我相信我们以后不需要再谈这个了 |
[20:30] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不用 |
[20:33] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[20:43] | Now go fuck Shamu in the blowhole. | 现在滚下去玩鱼吧 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:35] | Rounds coated in the same carbon metamaterial as his skin. | 子弹覆盖了跟他皮肤一样的碳素超颖材料 |
[21:47] | Will it work? | 能有用吗 |
[21:48] | Je ne sais pas. | 我不知道 |
[22:00] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[22:01] | What are you doing? Wait! No, no, no! Wait, wait! | 你们在干嘛 等一下 不要 等一下 |
[22:12] | You stupid, fucking asshole. | 你这个傻逼混账东西 |
[22:15] | I’m invincible. | 我是不可战胜的 |
[22:17] | You stupid motherfuckers. | 你这个傻逼混帐 |
[22:22] | I’m fucking Translucent. | 我他妈可是透明人 |
[22:24] | I’m indestructible. | 我无坚不摧 |
[22:25] | It’s only a matter of time before they come for me. | 他们找到我只是时间问题 |
[22:27] | You’re fucking dead! | 你死定了 |
[22:34] | Well, that was great, guys. | 刚刚真不错 朋友们 |
[22:37] | That was awesome. | 棒极了吧 |
[22:41] | Frenchie, back later. | 法朗奇 我等会回来 |
[22:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:46] | Got an idea. Long shot, might help. | 有个主意 希望不大 可能有帮助 |
[22:50] | -Now? -Yeah, well, it’s all under control here, isn’t it? | -现在 -是的 一切尽在掌握 不是吗 |
[22:53] | Try not to bugger each other. | 你们尽量别搞上 |
[23:05] | Fuck me. | 我靠 |
[23:09] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[23:21] | Sorry, Ms. Stillwell. | 抱歉 斯蒂威尔女士 |
[23:26] | Are you Anika? | 安妮卡吗 |
[23:28] | Ms. Stillwell, I didn’t know that you were… | 斯蒂威尔女士 我不知道你是… |
[23:30] | You look really nice. | 你很漂亮 |
[23:31] | Thank you. Could you please show me? | 谢谢 能给我看看吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah. We haven’t been able to ping Translucent’s chip | 嗯 我们五分钟前 |
[23:35] | – until about five minutes ago. – Well, where is he? | -都没能追踪到透明人的芯片 -他现在在哪 |
[23:38] | Jersey City. | 泽西城 |
[23:39] | What the hell is he doing in Jersey City? | 他在泽西城干嘛 |
[23:42] | Well, he’s somewhere in this ten-block area. | 他在十个街区内的某个地方 |
[23:44] | That is the best you can do? | 这就是最精确的结果了吗 |
[23:45] | It’s possible the chip’s glitching, | 芯片可能出现故障 |
[23:46] | -or there’s some kind of interference… -Okay. | -或者有某种干扰… -好的 |
[23:49] | Tell security to search the area, door-to-door if necessary. | 告诉安全部搜查这个区域 有必要就每家每户地查 |
[23:53] | But tell them to be discreet. | 但是一定要谨慎行事 |
[23:54] | He is invisible, so it shouldn’t be that hard. | 他能隐身 应该不会太难 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:03] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[24:05] | A water crime. | 水域犯罪 |
[24:07] | Fuck me running. I swear to God, | 我快跑死了 我向天发誓 |
[24:08] | they only call me when there’s trouble at a dock. | 他们只有码头出事时才会找我 |
[24:11] | Or a river or a lake, canal. | 或者是河 湖 水道 |
[24:16] | A jetty. | 防波堤 |
[24:19] | Fucking idiots. I could be doing so much more. | 他妈的白痴 我明明能做更多 |
[24:21] | But no, Vought just wants me to make my big pretty dives | 但是不 沃特只想让我漂亮地潜水 |
[24:24] | into the water and flash my fucking biceps for Instagram. | 并在照片墙展示我的二头肌 |
[24:27] | I mean, sure, four million hits a day, but still, | 当然了 每天有四百万点击量 但是 |
[24:30] | it’s fucking demeaning. | 这还是有损我形象 |
[24:35] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[24:36] | You’ve had that pissy look on your face all night. | 你整晚都挂着那张逼脸 |
[24:44] | What…? | 怎么回事 |
[24:46] | Is this about the other night again? | 又因为那晚的事吗 |
[24:50] | Jesus Christ. | 我靠 |
[24:53] | Cry me a fucking river, all right? | 你他妈有完没完 |
[24:55] | I took my share of shit when I first got here, okay? | 我他妈刚来的时候也遭过罪 |
[24:58] | Besides, you had a crush on me, remember? | 而且 你不是喜欢我吗 记得吗 |
[25:01] | That gives you no right… Zero right… | 那没给你任何权利… 任何权利… |
[25:04] | To do what you did, you pathetic asshole. | 做你所做的事 你这个可悲的混蛋 |
[25:06] | – You shut your fucking mouth. – Or what? | -你他妈的闭嘴 -不然怎样 |
[25:08] | You’ll sic a grouper on me? | 你要往我身上扔石斑鱼 |
[25:11] | I’ll tell everyone you’re a psycho. | 我要告诉所有人你是个疯子 |
[25:13] | – I’ll go to Homelander. – No, you won’t. | -我会告诉祖国人 -不 你不会 |
[25:16] | See, I asked around; you’re not number two around here. | 我问过了 你不是这里的二把手 |
[25:19] | You’re just the fish guy. | 你就是个搞鱼的 |
[25:22] | Everyone thinks you’re a joke. | 所有人都认为你是个笑话 |
[25:25] | Me, most of all. | 尤其是我 |
[25:26] | I cannot believe I fell for your crap. | 我不敢相信我信了你的鬼话 |
[25:30] | – You stuck-up little… – You ever touch me again, | -你这自以为是的婊… -你再碰我一下 |
[25:35] | I will burn your eyes out. | 我就把你眼睛烧了 |
[25:40] | Understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[25:51] | We’ll finish this later. | 我们等会再说这个 |
[25:53] | You take them from the front, I’ll come in from behind. | 你搞定前面的 我从后面进来 |
[26:15] | I’ll always… | 我会一直… |
[26:32] | Boys. | 男孩们好啊 |
[26:41] | Hurry up. Move faster. | 快点 动作快点 |
[26:43] | You’re amazing. That was so great. That was really good. | 你们太棒了 这真是太好了 |
[26:45] | – Smile for the cameras. – What? What the hell is this? | -对镜头笑一下 -什么 这是什么鬼 |
[26:47] | Yeah, stand over him and say “This is lit.” | 站在他上面说”嗨翻了” |
[26:50] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[26:51] | Catch my dive in the water? It was fucking cherry. | 拍到我跳水了吗 太他妈棒了 |
[26:54] | Nice. | 很好 |
[26:58] | Smile at the camera, Starlight. | 对着镜头笑 星光 |
[27:11] | Congrats on your promotion, Susan. | 恭喜升职 苏珊 |
[27:13] | Jesus Christ. Butcher. | 我操 布彻尔 |
[27:16] | Madam Deputy Director? | 副主席女士 |
[27:20] | Andrew and the kids must be chuffed for you. | 安德鲁和孩子们一定会为你欢呼的 |
[27:23] | Keep your voice down, and don’t talk about my family. | 你小点声 不要谈论我的家人 |
[27:26] | It makes my skin crawl. | 这让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[27:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[27:30] | Just need a quick dekko at some of your files. | 只需要看下你的文件 |
[27:33] | – My files? What files? – A couple of Supes. | -我的文件 什么文件 -两位超人类 |
[27:35] | Big Game, Shout Out. | 大人物 名声很响 |
[27:38] | Translucent, if you got him. | 透明人 如果你有的话 |
[27:40] | – Why Translucent? – Nothing special, | -为什么找透明人 -没什么 |
[27:42] | just ticking a few boxes. | 只是做点调查 |
[27:44] | So you just broke into my goddamn house | 就为了这 你他妈深更半夜 |
[27:46] | in the middle of the night? | 闯进我家 |
[27:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | I’m trying to find a way to do the job on the cunt, | 我正想办法调查这逼崽子 |
[27:51] | and if it’s anywhere, it’ll be in Mallory’s files. | 如果有他的资料 估计在马洛里的文件里 |
[27:53] | – Now would you like me to keep talking? – No. | -你还想让我继续说吗 -不用了 |
[27:55] | No. Christ. Just don’t fucking say another word. | 靠 别他妈再说了 |
[27:59] | The Mallory files are dead and buried. | 马洛里的文件都盖棺了结了 |
[28:02] | You’re the deputy director of CIA Operations. | 你是中央情报局行动处副处长 |
[28:04] | – Dig ’em up. – No. | -把文件挖出来 -不 |
[28:06] | – Why not? – Because of you. | -为什么 -因为你 |
[28:08] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我 -是的 你 |
[28:10] | The director will shitcan anyone | 处长会处理每一个人 |
[28:12] | who even goes near those files. | 接近过那些文件的人 |
[28:14] | You made it suicide to go after the Supes. | 追杀超人类等同于自杀 都是拜你所赐 |
[28:19] | What are you even doing back involved in this? | 你为什么还要来插一脚呢 |
[28:22] | I mean, you have a death wish, | 你是有什么死亡愿望 |
[28:23] | or are you a glutton for punishment? | 还是酷爱受惩罚 |
[28:27] | Yeah. A bit of both, I suppose. | 可能两者都有吧 |
[28:36] | Come on… Susan. | 拜托… 苏珊 |
[28:39] | Five minutes alone with a piece of paper. | 五分钟 就一张纸 |
[28:42] | For old time’s sakes. No one will know. | 为了老交情 没人会知道 |
[28:46] | – You – You’re really trying to sell this shit? | -你 -你觉得这套屁话能打动我 |
[28:48] | – Why, you buying it? – You think I look back fondly | -怎么 你吃这套吗 -你以为我还在深情回想 |
[28:51] | at the times we fucked in bar bathrooms? | 我们当时在酒吧厕所里做爱吗 |
[28:55] | Come on. We had a few laughs. | 拜托 我们那时还很开心啊 |
[28:57] | Like the time you sent me the Edible Arrangement. | 就像你以前送我爱蒂宝 |
[29:00] | And what we had was you trying to use me, | 我们有的只是像现在这样 |
[29:02] | for a Get Out of Jail Free card at a time like this. | 你利用我来逃过牢狱之灾 |
[29:06] | Well, if that’s all it was, then, | 如果以前就是这样 那么 |
[29:08] | what’s got you so hot and bothered | 你为什么还会生气烦恼 |
[29:10] | when a simple “fuck you” would suffice? | 明明一句”操你妈”就能打发了 |
[29:15] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[29:18] | Now get out of my house. | 现在滚出我屋子 |
[29:31] | Did I mention this is life or death? | 我有提过这事性命攸关吗 |
[29:33] | I’ll send an Edible Arrangement to your funeral. | 我会在你葬礼上送份爱蒂宝的 |
[29:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:01] | I…I thought you might be thirsty, so… | 我…我觉得你可能渴了 所以… |
[30:17] | Well, if you don’t want it, I can always… | 如果你不想 我也可以… |
[30:18] | No, I want it. | 不 我想喝 |
[30:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:32] | So, listen, | 听着 |
[30:34] | I need to ask you some questions about A-Train. | 我要问你几个关于火车头的问题 |
[30:37] | When he, burst through that woman | 当他 撞爆那女人那天 |
[30:41] | the other day, Robin Ward. | 罗缤·沃德 |
[30:45] | I-I need to know why. | 我要知道为什么 |
[30:47] | Where was he going? What was he doing? | 他要去哪 他在做什么 |
[30:49] | Why? Was she your sister? | 为什么 她是你姐妹吗 |
[30:51] | Girlfriend? | 还是女朋友 |
[30:54] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[30:57] | That’s what all this is about? Christ. | 就因为这个吗 我靠 |
[30:59] | What makes you think I know anything about it? | 你怎么就觉得我知道原因 |
[31:01] | I know you and A-Train were tight. | 我知道你和火车头还挺熟 |
[31:03] | You guys came up together. | 你们是一起出名的 |
[31:04] | What are you, a fucking fan? | 那你是什么 死忠粉吗 |
[31:06] | Listen, those two guys in there, they want to kill you, okay? | 那边两个人 他们想杀了你 好吧 |
[31:11] | So you give me something, maybe I can… | 要是你给我点信息 也许我可以… |
[31:13] | What? Hold ’em off? ‘Cause they hang on your every word. | 什么 拖延时间吗 他们对你言听计从吗 |
[31:16] | You’re the big man around here. | 你是这里的老大 |
[31:17] | Okay, you don’t want to talk, don’t talk. I tried. | 你不想就别说了 我尽力了 |
[31:20] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[31:20] | Buddy, my superpower ain’t invisibility. | 兄弟 我的超能力不是隐身 |
[31:25] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[31:28] | It’s reading people. | 是读心术 |
[31:31] | Watching them when they think they’re alone. | 在人们以为自己孤身一人时观察他们 |
[31:45] | I see people for who they really are. | 我能看穿人们真实的那面 |
[31:47] | I see you, too, pal. | 我也能看穿你 朋友 |
[31:49] | Right. | 对 |
[31:51] | ‘Cause you know me so well, right? | 因为你很了解我吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. I know you’re trying your damnedest | 对 我知道你他妈正努力 |
[31:54] | to be tough… It’s a little adorable… | 表现得冷酷… 这有点可爱… |
[31:57] | But the truth is… you’re terrified. | 但事实是… 你很恐惧 |
[32:02] | Shitting in your tighty-whities | 被吓得拉了一身屎 |
[32:05] | ’cause you’re “in over your head fucked,” and you know it. | 因为你已经”深陷其中” 你自己清楚 |
[32:32] | Hughie, I even kind of feel for you. | 休伊 我甚至有点同情你 |
[32:37] | Your girl died, and we do crazy shit when we got broken hearts, | 你女朋友死了 我们心碎时会做些疯狂的傻事 |
[32:40] | but now every instinct is screaming at you | 但你的每根神经都在警告你 |
[32:43] | to head for the hills, and you should listen to that instinct. | 快点逃跑 而你应该听从那个直觉 |
[32:48] | Unless we kill you first. | 除非我们先杀死你 |
[32:50] | How? | 怎么杀 |
[32:52] | I got invulnerable skin. | 我皮肤刀枪不入 |
[32:54] | I’m a fucking superhero, guy. | 我他妈是个超级英雄 朋友 |
[32:58] | We fight gangs and terrorists. | 我们剿灭罪犯和恐怖分子 |
[33:02] | We save the world daily. | 我们每天拯救世界 |
[33:05] | I’ve stood in front of thousands of screaming fans, | 我曾站在成千上万尖叫的粉丝前 |
[33:09] | all of ’em creaming their jeans. | 所有人激动到想硬冲一发 |
[33:14] | Who are you? | 而你算老几 |
[33:16] | A water balloon filled with blood and meat. | 血肉之躯 |
[33:25] | Homelander’s gonna find me, and when he does, | 祖国人会找到我 当他找到我时 |
[33:27] | he’s gonna burst you wide open. | 他会把你炸碎 |
[33:29] | I’m gonna make it home in time for cocktails. | 而我还能及时回家喝鸡尾酒 |
[33:31] | ‘Cause that’s who you are, and that’s who I am. | 这就是你和我的区别 |
[33:34] | You’re not the hero of this story. | 你不是这个故事的主角 |
[33:39] | And I’m not the one who’s trapped. | 而我不是那个被困住的人 |
[33:49] | We、ll, good luck. | 好运 |
[33:52] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[33:55] | Great chat. | 谈话很愉快 |
[33:58] | Run for the hills, Hughie. | 逃走吧 休伊 |
[34:08] | It looks like we’re losing him. | 看起来我们跟丢了 |
[34:09] | The signal’s going in and out. | 信号还在这里 |
[34:16] | Keep searching, | 继续搜查 |
[34:16] | another 50 feet down on the right. | 再向右边15米 |
[34:53] | Because, thanks to Samaritan’s Embrace, | 多亏”撒马利亚的拥抱” |
[34:56] | Asim has a bed, | 阿西姆有了一张床 |
[34:57] | a ventilated cooking area, and a laptop. | 一个通风烹饪区和一部笔记本电脑 |
[35:00] | But our work is not done. There are millions more children | 但我们的任务并未结束 那里有成千上万的儿童 |
[35:03] | just like Asim, who need your help. | 和阿西姆一样需要您的帮助 |
[35:06] | For just $9.99 a month. That is only… | 只需9.99美元一个月 那只有… |
[35:08] | Hi, John. Thanks for your support. | 你好 约翰 谢谢你支持 |
[35:12] | It’s what makes this republic so great. | 这就是让共和国如此辉煌的原因 |
[35:15] | Bill. How are the kids? | 比尔 孩子们还好吧 |
[35:19] | Give to Samaritan’s Embrace today, | 今天就向”撒马利亚的拥抱”捐款吧 |
[35:22] | and give a child just like Asim… | 给像阿西姆一样的孩子… |
[35:24] | Could I get a club soda? | 给我一杯纯苏打水 |
[35:26] | Ms. Stillwell. | 斯蒂威尔女士 |
[35:27] | Senator, what can I get you? | 参议员 你想喝点什么 |
[35:30] | Jack, rocks. | 杰克·丹尼威士忌 加冰 |
[35:32] | You know, we have Macallan 25. | 我们有麦卡伦25年威士忌 |
[35:34] | You’d be wasting it. Whiskey’s whiskey to me. | 那就太浪费了 威士忌只是威士忌 |
[35:38] | Boy, they’re blowing so much smoke up Maeve’s ass, | 老天 他们向梅芙放了好多烟雾弹吸引她 |
[35:42] | it’s a miracle she doesn’t die of lung cancer. | 她没有死于肺癌真是个奇迹 |
[35:46] | But you know it’s just that, right? Smoke. | 但你知道只是这样而已 烟雾弹 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:50] | Everyone loves to bask in their glow, but tomorrow morning | 每个人都爱享受他们的荣耀 但第二天早上 |
[35:55] | no one’s putting Supes into national defense. | 没人会让超人类进入国防系统 |
[35:58] | It won’t get out of committee, much less hit the floor. | 连委员会都通不过 更别说全院表决了 |
[36:01] | Because God forbid we could have an advantage in an armed conflict. | 因为上帝禁止我们在武装冲突上享有优势 |
[36:04] | You send a Supe over the 38th parallel, | 你送一个超人类穿过三八线 |
[36:07] | Pyongyang’s gonna answer with a nuke. | 平壤就会回应一颗核弹 |
[36:09] | Then one of my guys will catch it. | 我超人类会接住它 |
[36:12] | You see Robertson over there? | 你看到那边的罗宾逊了吗 |
[36:14] | He’s got Lockheed in his state and in his pocket. | 洛克希德就在他的州 并被他掌控 |
[36:17] | McCrea? He’s got Fort Bragg and its couple thousand voters. | 麦克雷亚 他拿到了布拉格堡和几千张选票 |
[36:23] | No one wants to outsource to you. | 没人会外包给你 |
[36:26] | America runs on weapons. | 美国靠武器运转 |
[36:29] | Hell, it’s one of the only damn things we still make. | 那是我们他妈少数还在生产的东西之一 |
[36:31] | But you are the chairman. | 但你是主席啊 |
[36:33] | Where do you stand? | 你的立场是什么 |
[36:34] | Me? I’m just an old leatherneck. | 我 我只是个老海军陆战队员 |
[36:36] | And if I was on the line, | 如果我在生死边缘 |
[36:38] | scare the shit out of me to have Homelander there. | 让祖国人来救我 我他妈能吓屎 |
[36:41] | My heroes are the most loyal, patriotic… | 我的英雄们都是最忠实 爱国… |
[36:44] | That’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[36:45] | They’re your heroes, aren’t they? | 他们只是你的英雄 对吧 |
[36:53] | Get him a Macallan 25. | 给他一杯麦卡伦25年威士忌 |
[36:57] | Why have average when you can have extraordinary? | 既然有极品 还喝这种俗品干什么 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | Guys, we should get back to the party. | 我们得回派对去了 |
[37:13] | – What? – Elena just ordered more booze. | -什么 -埃琳娜又买了点酒 |
[37:15] | – Come on, let’s go back. – No, no… | -求你了 我们回去吧 -不 不行… |
[37:17] | It’ll be more fun at the party. | 派对有意思多了 |
[37:18] | Please… okay, don’t touch me. | 求你了… 别碰我 |
[37:20] | No, please, please. | 不要 求求你了 |
[37:21] | No, no! Stop! No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 停下 不要 |
[37:23] | Please, no, no, no, no! | 求你了 不要 |
[37:24] | – The girl said no. – Help. | -她说不要 -救命啊 |
[37:27] | We’re all friends here. | 我们是她朋友 |
[37:29] | Yeah, it’s all good. It’s fine. | 没错 我们啥事儿没有 |
[37:39] | Miss, do me a favor and shut your eyes. | 小姐 帮个忙 把眼睛闭上 |
[37:45] | Fucking bitch. | 该死的贱人 |
[38:05] | Fucking diamond skin. | 他妈的钻石皮肤 |
[38:09] | – Fuck. – Merde! | -真该死 -该死 |
[38:18] | Here. | 给 |
[38:20] | Here, take it. | 拿着 |
[38:23] | What is that? | 这什么 |
[38:24] | It will help with your, anxiety. | 能帮你缓解焦虑 |
[38:26] | It’s LSD and MDMA. This is a candy flip. | 迷幻剂和摇头丸 混合型的 |
[38:29] | It’ll smooth you right out. Take it. | 吃了能好受点 拿着吧 |
[38:30] | Thank you, but I-I don’t think now is the time | 谢谢 但是我现在不想吃什么 |
[38:32] | for a major hallucinogen. | 迷幻剂 |
[38:37] | Fais-toi plaisir. | 随便你 |
[38:48] | What are you exactly? | 你到底是做什么的 |
[38:51] | Chemist? Engineer? What? | 药剂师 工程师 还是什么 |
[38:55] | No. I know a little about a lot of things. | 都不是 我什么都会一点 |
[38:58] | I’m a gunrunner by trade, but, as you can see, | 我是倒军火的 你应该也看出来了 |
[39:02] | I’ve developed a certain niche. | 我有我自己的生意 |
[39:04] | Killing superheroes? | 谋杀超级英雄吗 |
[39:05] | No. | 不是 |
[39:08] | You can count on one hand the number of dead superheroes. | 我杀的超级英雄屈指可数 |
[39:11] | Sometimes you can, incapacitate them. | 有时候你可以 让他们丧失超能力 |
[39:17] | Truly, they are magnificent creatures. | 他们确实了不起 |
[39:22] | Each one with a unique power that requires a unique solution. | 每个人都有独特的超能力 需要专门的方法 |
[39:25] | It’s… it’s never the same twice. | 而且… 专人专用 |
[39:29] | Who pays you to do that? | 谁雇你呢 |
[39:31] | Whoever can pay. | 不管是谁 出钱就行 |
[39:36] | And when you do kill a Supe… | 那 你杀超级英雄… |
[39:39] | Or, you know, any-anyone… | 或者其他人的时候… |
[39:44] | What’s it like? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:52] | You know… | 你知道… |
[39:54] | I saw this woman once, in a midtown elevator, | 我在市中心电梯里 见到这样一个女人 |
[39:58] | 2008. | 那是2008年 |
[40:01] | No more for ten seconds, I see her? | 我只看了她几秒钟 |
[40:04] | Stunning. | 她真是太美了 |
[40:06] | Five-nine. | 一七五的个头 |
[40:09] | Hair so black it absorbed the light, you know? | 头发乌黑发亮 |
[40:12] | Tom Ford pencil skirt, Louboutin stilettos. | 汤姆·福特的铅笔裙 鲁布托的细高跟鞋 |
[40:16] | C’est magnifique. | 真是个尤物 |
[40:19] | But she had, …she had… | 但是她… 她… |
[40:22] | I never forget this, you see… | 我永远也忘不了… |
[40:26] | She had dirt under her fingernails | 她指甲里有泥 |
[40:28] | and callouses on her hands, and I see this and I say, | 手上还有很多老茧 看着她我就想 |
[40:31] | “strange for such a refined woman like this.” | “这么精致的女人 手这样子真奇怪” |
[40:33] | What, you… You a gardener? | 难道是园丁吗 |
[40:36] | You know, are you a sculptor? | 还是雕塑家 |
[40:37] | What is this? | 这是什么奇怪的反差 |
[40:39] | And I think about this… | 我就这样想着… |
[40:46] | I think about her all the time. | 老是想着她 |
[40:51] | She was the first person I ever killed. | 她是我杀的第一个人 |
[40:58] | I carry… I carry them all with me. | 我…我忘不了她 |
[41:02] | It’s like scars in a way, you know? | 她是刻在我心里的一道疤 |
[41:12] | Okay, Senator, you ready? | 好了 议员 准备好了吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[41:21] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[41:22] | You know I like to watch. | 你知道我喜欢看着你做 |
[41:25] | No. Can’t always be in control. | 不行 来点失控的感觉才有意思 |
[41:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[41:29] | Then I guess I’ll just have to feel my way through it. | 那我只要跟着感觉走就行了 |
[41:32] | You’ll feel good indeed, baby. | 你会爽翻天的 宝贝 |
[41:41] | – You ready? – I was born ready. | -准备好了吗 -早就准备好了 |
[41:44] | Feels like butter, baby. | 感觉跟黄油似的 亲爱的 |
[41:47] | Get ready, sir. | 准备好吧 先生 |
[41:48] | You’re going in. | 要进去了 |
[41:52] | Giddyup, gal. Come on. | 来吧 上啊 |
[41:54] | God. | 我靠 |
[41:55] | That-that feels different. | 感觉有点不一样 |
[42:13] | Homelander. | 祖国人 |
[42:15] | Starlight. | 星光 |
[42:17] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[42:22] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[42:24] | Good. | 挺好 |
[42:26] | Is that your, secret identity? | 这就是你平时的样子吗 |
[42:32] | Charming. | 挺好看的 |
[42:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:34] | Yeah, I-I gave up on mine… | 我已经很久… |
[42:38] | A long time ago now. | 没穿过便装了 |
[42:43] | I think I’m gonna go to sleep. | 我该睡觉去了 |
[42:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:00] | No. No, I did not | 不 |
[43:01] | go through eight rounds of IVF | 我做了八次试管婴儿 |
[43:04] | and bleeding nipples to quit now. | 现在乳头还出血 现在可不能放弃 |
[43:07] | I am doing this. Yes. | 我一定要这么做 |
[43:10] | That little kid is gonna drink my goddamn milk | 我一定要让那孩子喝上我的奶 |
[43:13] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 我只能做这么多了 |
[43:39] | While scientists now believe the shell evolved | 科学家们认为龟壳进化到 |
[43:42] | to help turtles burrow underground… | 可以帮助海龟在地下挖洞… |
[43:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:01] | Shocking our invisible friend. | 电晕我们的透明人朋友 |
[44:03] | I need him unconscious. | 我要让他昏迷 |
[44:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:08] | Because I got it. | 因为我有办法干掉他了 |
[44:12] | Now what the fuck do you want? | 你他妈又要干什么 |
[44:18] | What the fuck, Starlight?! | 什么情况 星光 |
[44:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:27] | – Shit. – Yeah. | -见鬼 -没错 |
[44:29] | Shit. | 真是见了鬼了 |
[44:30] | And so glad you did it in plain clothes, | 多亏你当时穿着便服 |
[44:32] | so you could blow your secret identity. | 现在大家都知道你的隐藏身份了 |
[44:34] | Here: “OMG. I recognize Starlight, that’s Annie January!” | 你自己看看 “我靠 我知道星光是谁了 是安妮·詹纽瑞” |
[44:38] | “I went to Hoover High with her.” | “我和她一起上的胡佛高中” |
[44:40] | Hashtag”SheWasBulimic.” | 还带上了话题”她有暴食症” |
[44:45] | One, this was stupid. | 第一 这做法很愚蠢 |
[44:48] | Two, it was really stupid to do it on camera. | 第二 在摄像头下这么干 就更蠢了 |
[44:52] | Always look for cameras. | 你要特别注意摄像头 |
[44:54] | – They were about to rape a girl. – What girl? | -他们当时正要强奸一个女孩子 -什么女孩 |
[44:56] | There’s no girl in that video. You get a name? | 视频里没有女孩 你知道名字吗 |
[44:58] | No, she ran off. | 不知道 她跑掉了 |
[44:59] | Great. She ran off. Great. | 真棒 她跑掉了 |
[45:01] | Always get a fucking name, Starlight. Always! | 永远要问清楚名字 星光 记住 |
[45:04] | Well… They-they said… | 好吧… 他们说… |
[45:06] | They-they said she was a friend. | 他们说她是一个朋友 |
[45:09] | It was date rape, I think. | 应该是约会强奸 |
[45:10] | Great. Well, she hasn’t come forward | 好吧 她没站出来解释 |
[45:12] | and, statistically, she’s not likely to. | 根据数据显示 她也不会帮你解释 |
[45:14] | So all we really have is two Delta Betas | 我们现在只有两个混球 |
[45:16] | who insist they were just getting drunk in an alley | 坚持说自己只是喝醉了待在巷子里 |
[45:19] | until you beat them unconscious. | 然后你把他们打得失去意识 |
[45:21] | They’re lying! I… | 他们在说谎 我… |
[45:23] | Aren’t I innocent until proven guilty? | 在我被证明有罪之前不都是清白的吗 |
[45:26] | When you’re in the big leagues? You flip it. | 别做梦了 你现在是超级英雄 |
[45:32] | I don’t know what you were planning on doing today, | 我不管今天这大好的日子 |
[45:34] | with your little… cute day, | 你有什么安排 |
[45:36] | but you have to cancel everything, okay? | 统统取消 明白吗 |
[45:38] | You’re gonna have meetings with Risk Assessment, | 你要去见风险评估组 |
[45:40] | with Crisis Management, with Legal. | 危机公关 还有法务 |
[45:43] | Jerry is gonna lose his shit! | 杰瑞会气疯的 |
[45:45] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[45:50] | Are they gonna fire me? | 他们会炒了我吗 |
[45:52] | Just be in Stillwell’s office at 10:00. | 十点到斯蒂威尔的办公室 |
[45:55] | What? | 什么 |
[45:57] | Am I fired? | 我被炒鱿鱼了吗 |
[45:58] | Senator, I very much appreciate you coming bright and early. | 参议员 非常感谢你能抽时间过来 |
[46:02] | I realize, how busy you were last night. | 我知道你昨晚挺忙的 |
[46:14] | These… are fake. | 这些… 都是假的 |
[46:16] | I think we both know they’re not. | 你我都清楚并非如此 |
[46:20] | Look. I was with a young woman, all right? | 我是跟一位年轻女士在一起 |
[46:24] | Of legal age. | 成年女性 |
[46:25] | Her name was Rhonda. | 她叫朗达 |
[46:26] | So this isn’t possible. | 这照片绝对是假的 |
[46:29] | They’ve… …obviously been doctored or something. | 显然… 这些照片是伪造的 |
[46:31] | I’m sorry, they are authentic. | 很抱歉 都是真的 |
[46:33] | I should know. I was there. | 我知道 因为我就在现场 |
[46:36] | You what? | 什么 |
[46:45] | You shiver when you orgasm, sir. | 先生 您高潮的时候会颤抖 |
[46:47] | Jesus. | 我操 |
[46:49] | That will be all, Doppelganger. | 你可以走了 双身人 |
[46:52] | Who the fuck is he? | 他到底是谁 |
[46:55] | Anyway, I would love to continue | 无论如何 我很乐意继续 |
[46:56] | our conversation from last night. | 我们昨天晚上的谈话 |
[47:00] | This is some dirty fucking pool, Madelyn. | 玛德琳 你这招真他妈卑鄙 |
[47:03] | You’re really gonna clutch your pearls, Senator? | 参议员 真的有必要这么吃惊吗 |
[47:06] | I don’t think either one of us is that naive. | 我们俩都没那么天真吧 |
[47:09] | Yeah. It’s not… | 好吧 反正… |
[47:12] | it’s not fatal to be… homosexual these days. | 现在同性恋也不是什么见不得人的 |
[47:15] | It is in Oklahoma, sir. | 先生 这里可是俄克拉荷马州 |
[47:17] | Where your voters live. | 您的选民都在这里 |
[47:21] | Even if I get the bill out of committee, | 即使我让委员会通过法案 |
[47:23] | nobody’s gonna vote for it on the floor. | 全院表决也没人会投票支持 |
[47:26] | No one wants your fucking Supes in the Army. | 没人想在军队里看到你的超级英雄 |
[47:30] | We’ll see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[47:36] | Shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 快闭嘴 |
[47:42] | Homelander. | 祖国人 |
[47:46] | wel-welcome to Crime Analytics. | 欢… 欢迎来到罪案分析中心 |
[47:48] | Can… Would you like a Red Bull? | 我能… 你想喝红牛吗 |
[47:49] | Have you found Translucent yet? | 你们找到透明人了吗 |
[47:51] | No. But Security’s on it. | 还没 但是安全部一直在找 |
[47:54] | He’s been missing over 24 hours. | 他已经失踪超过24小时了 |
[47:57] | Is he in danger? | 他有危险吗 |
[47:59] | Do… you even know? | 你… 到底知道吗 |
[48:04] | Forget it. I’ll find him myself. | 算了 我自己去找他 |
[48:05] | What’s his last known position, please? | 请告诉我 他最后的位置在哪 |
[48:07] | Why don’t I just call Ms. Stillwell? | 我还是给斯蒂威尔女士打个电话吧 |
[48:09] | – And I… – No. | -我… -别 |
[48:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别 千万不要 |
[48:12] | You’re talking to me. | 你跟我报告 |
[48:14] | Well, I’m not sure | 我不清楚 |
[48:15] | I’m supposed to be talking to… | 我是否该跟你… |
[48:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[48:20] | – Anika. – Anika. | -安妮卡 -安妮卡 |
[48:22] | Sir. | 先生 |
[48:22] | It’s a beautiful name. | 你的名字很美 |
[48:24] | Listen, Anika. | 听着 安妮卡 |
[48:27] | I’m the Homelander. | 我是祖国人 |
[48:29] | And I can do whatever the fuck I want. | 我他妈想做什么就做什么 |
[48:32] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[48:34] | Now… Translucent’s last known position. | 现在… 告诉我透明人最后的位置 |
[48:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[48:51] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[48:53] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
[48:54] | I’ll bet. | 我也是 |
[48:55] | I’m not ashamed to admit | 我可以骄傲地说 |
[48:57] | I have outdone myself. | 我已经超越了自己 |
[49:03] | Now, the problem is the skin, no? | 现在的问题是皮肤 对吧 |
[49:04] | It’s, hard like diamonds. | 它像钻石一样坚硬 |
[49:07] | But then I realized, it is just your shell that is hard? | 但是后来我意识到 你只有皮肤是坚硬的 |
[49:10] | Like a turtle. | 像海龟一样 |
[49:13] | But your insides… | 但是内脏… |
[49:15] | they’re like the rest of ours… soft. | 跟我们的一样… 是软的 |
[49:19] | So, how do you get to the… squishy insides? | 所以… 怎么才能接触到你柔软的内脏呢 |
[49:22] | Through the mouth? Non. | 通过嘴 不行 |
[49:23] | The stomach acid, the gag reflex. | 会有胃酸 呕吐反射 |
[49:26] | If I stick something down your throat, you may vomit it up. | 如果我往你嘴巴里塞东西 你可能会吐出来 |
[49:32] | There’s truly only one way… | 唯一的办法就是… |
[49:33] | The fuck did you do to me? | 你他妈的对我做了什么 |
[49:35] | He stuck a lump of plastique up your son. | 他往你菊花里塞了塑性炸药 |
[49:40] | Ass bomb. | 屁股炸弹 |
[49:44] | My God. | 我操你妈的 |
[49:49] | Now… | 现在… |
[49:50] | you stick a little finger up there and try and fish it out… | 你要是想用手指把它抠出来… |
[49:55] | Bang. | 砰 |
[49:57] | I trigger this… also bang. | 我按下这个… 砰 |
[50:01] | Savvy? | 明白了吗 |
[50:02] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你了 别杀我 |
[50:05] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[50:08] | I’ll tell you about A-Train. | 我会告诉你关于火车头的事 |
[50:10] | That’s what the kid wants, right? | 这孩子想知道的这个 对吧 |
[50:13] | I-I-I-I don’t know where A-Train was going | 我… 我不知道火车头要去哪 |
[50:15] | that night he killed the girl, | 在他杀死女孩的那个晚上 |
[50:16] | okay, but I know where he was coming from. | 但是我知道他是从哪来的 |
[50:17] | What? Where? | 什么 哪 |
[50:19] | Popclaw’s. | 魔爪那 |
[50:20] | He fucking… loves her. | 他爱死她了 |
[50:22] | He doesn’t think anyone else knows, but I know. | 他以为没人知道 但是我知道 |
[50:24] | I know a lot of things. | 我知道的可多了 |
[50:25] | But he-he’s there every night. | 他 他每晚都在她那 |
[50:27] | Maybe… now, even. | 现在… 也有可能 |
[50:29] | Popclaw? That’s the hero with the… | 魔爪 就是那个胳膊里… |
[50:31] | the sharp things coming out of her arms. | 伸出尖刺的英雄 |
[50:33] | Yeah. Real D-lister. | 没错 垃圾货色 |
[50:34] | Anyone knows what A-Train was doing, it’s Popclaw. | 要是有人知道火车头在做什么 一定是魔爪 |
[50:37] | But that’s all I know about that, I swear to Christ. | 我发誓 我只知道这些 |
[50:39] | But I’ll tell you anything else you want. | 但我会告诉你其他你想知道的事 |
[50:42] | Just ask. | 问吧 |
[50:49] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[50:50] | Just… ask anything. | 你… 想问什么都行 |
[50:53] | Now, normally, that would be just what the doctor ordered. | 通常 这是最好不过的了 |
[50:57] | But unfortunately… for you… | 但很不幸… 对你来说… |
[51:01] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[51:03] | No. | 不 |
[51:04] | No! | 不 |
[51:05] | Please! Listen, I know shit. | 求你了 我知道一些丑闻 |
[51:07] | Dark shit! All the way to the top! | 很黑暗的那种 高层的事 |
[51:09] | Wait, wait! No, no, no, no, no! Please, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 不 不 求你了 等一下 |
[51:11] | Listen, I can help you. I’m fucking invisible! | 我能帮到你 我他妈可以隐身 |
[51:14] | – We can be a team. – Butcher! | -我们可以组队 -布彻尔 |
[51:15] | No, please, please, please! Please, I can… | 不 求你了 求你了 我能… |
[51:17] | A moment, s’il vous plait. | 过来一下 |
[51:23] | Here. | 这边 |
[51:25] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[51:28] | Homelander. | 祖国人 |
[51:29] | That’s Homelander? | 这是祖国人 |
[51:31] | Homelander’s here? Shit. | 我操 祖国人来了 |
[51:34] | Shit! | 操 |
[51:37] | He could see us. | 他能看见我们 |
[51:39] | He’s got X-ray vision. He can see through the fucking roof. | 他有透视眼 能从屋顶看见我们 |
[51:41] | And super fucking hearing. | 还有他妈的超级听力 |
[51:43] | You pull that detonator, he will hear. | 你引爆 他会听到的 |
[51:52] | Homelander. | 祖国人 |
[51:54] | We got to throw him off the scent. | 我们得引开他 |
[51:57] | But how? | 怎么做 |
[51:59] | Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡 |
[52:00] | You cannot be serious? | 你别是开玩笑吧 |
[52:03] | Deadly. | 非常认真 |
[52:05] | You know how much this will cost me? | 你知道这要我多少钱吗 |
[52:07] | Put it on the tab. | 算我头上 |
[52:17] | Guys?! | 兄弟们 |
[52:26] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[52:28] | Back door panel. | 后门框上 |
[52:38] | Look, the mall shooting’s a tragedy. | 商场枪击事件是一个悲剧 |
[52:40] | I’m just saying, if more people were armed, | 我是说 如果更多人能武装起来 |
[52:42] | maybe I wouldn’t have to save the day every time. | 或许我就不用天天救人了 |
[52:44] | – So, in a situation… – Hello? | -所以 在这种情况下… -你好 |
[52:46] | Cherie. | 切丽 |
[52:47] | It’s a burn. | 现在炸掉 |
[52:48] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[52:50] | Now? | 现在 |
[52:51] | No joke, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没开玩笑 |
[52:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[52:57] | I’ll be ready in three. | 我马上准备好 |
[53:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:03] | Frenchie, I’m getting shit reception here. | 法朗奇 我这里信号很差 |
[53:05] | Well, figure it the fuck out, | 快他妈弄好吧 |
[53:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:43] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[53:47] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[53:48] | You’re the Homelander. | 你是祖国人 |
[53:49] | I am talking to the Homelander. | 我在和祖国人说话 |
[53:52] | Sir, I need to see some ID. | 先生 我需要看你的证件 |
[53:56] | Get the fuck back in that cage. | 滚回你的笼子里去 |
[53:57] | Just take it easy. Okay? | 放轻松点 好吗 |
[54:00] | You doing out here? | 你在这干什么 |
[54:02] | This is my place. | 这是我的地方 |
[54:04] | We… I’m… I’m opening a Fogo de Chao. | 我们… 我… 我开了家巴西烤肉 |
[54:07] | You know what a churrascaria is? | 你知道巴西窑烤吗 |
[54:09] | Yeah. It’s a Brazilian steakhouse. | 嗯 巴西牛排餐馆 |
[54:11] | Sir, I need to see in the back of the van. | 先生 我需要看看后面的货厢 |
[54:14] | No offense, you got a… warrant or something? | 无意冒犯 你有搜查令什么的吗 |
[54:19] | Well, if you got nothing back there, | 好吧 如果你后面什么也没有 |
[54:20] | then you got nothing to worry about, right? | 那你也不用这么担心对吧 |
[54:28] | Please get back in the cage. | 请回到笼子里去 |
[54:31] | I’m not getting back in that cage, man. | 我不会回去的 朋友 |
[54:32] | I do, I am dead. | 我回去就会死 |
[54:35] | Yeah, well, if you don’t… you’re dead. | 是啊 如果你不… 你也会死 |
[55:03] | Just think. | 想一想吧 |
[55:04] | You kill me, | 你杀了我 |
[55:06] | they’ll never stop looking for you. | 他们永远不会放过你 |
[55:09] | You’ll be glancing over your shoulder your whole life | 你一生都得提心吊胆 |
[55:13] | till they find you, which they will. | 直到他们找到你 而且他们一定会 |
[55:29] | Everything all right, sir? | 一切都还好吗 先生 |
[55:52] | Look, you let me go… | 你看 你让我走… |
[55:55] | you’ll be the hero that saved Translucent. | 你将成为拯救透明人的英雄 |
[56:00] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[56:02] | You can still go home. | 你仍然可以回家 |
[56:05] | Back to your life. | 回到你原来的生活 |
[56:14] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[56:23] | 保持手部清洁 (不要犯下罪行) | |
[56:54] | ♪ Hello, Daddy ♪ | ♪ 你好 爸爸 ♪ |
[56:56] | ♪ Hello, Mom ♪ | ♪ 你好 妈妈 ♪ |
[56:58] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你们的樱 樱 樱♪ |
[57:00] | ♪ Cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[57:02] | ♪ Hello, world, I’m your wild girl ♪ | ♪ 你好 世界 我是你的狂野女孩 ♪ |
[57:05] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你们的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[57:07] | ♪ Cherry bomb, cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[57:11] | ♪ Stone age love and strange sounds, too ♪ | ♪ 石器时代的爱和奇特的声音 ♪ |
[57:14] | ♪ Come on, baby, let me get to you ♪ | ♪ 来吧 宝贝 让我靠近你 ♪ |
[57:18] | ♪ Bad nights causin’ teenage blues ♪ | ♪ 惨淡的夜晚 令少年忧郁 ♪ |
[57:21] | ♪ Get down, ladies, you’ve got nothin’ to lose ♪ | ♪ 下来 女士 你没有什么还能失去 ♪ |
[57:24] | ♪ Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom ♪ | ♪ 你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈 ♪ |
[57:28] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你们的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[57:29] | ♪ Cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[57:32] | ♪ Hello, world, I’m your wild girl ♪ | ♪ 你好 世界 我是你的狂野女孩 ♪ |
[57:34] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[57:37] | ♪ Cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[57:52] | ♪ Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom ♪ | ♪ 你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈 ♪ |
[57:56] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[57:58] | ♪ Cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[58:00] | ♪ Hello, world, I’m your wild girl ♪ | ♪ 你好 世界 我是你的狂野女孩 ♪ |
[58:03] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[58:05] | ♪ Cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[58:10] | ♪ Street boy, want some style? ♪ | ♪ 街头男孩 你是什么风格 ♪ |
[58:14] | ♪ Your dead-end dreams don’t make you smile ♪ | ♪ 梦想将死 笑容难现 ♪ |
[58:17] | ♪ I’ll give you something to live for ♪ | ♪ 我将给你存在的意义 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ Have you and grab you until you’re sore ♪ | ♪ 你曾抓挠直到酸痛吗 ♪ |
[58:24] | ♪ Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom ♪ | ♪ 你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈 ♪ |
[58:27] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[58:29] | ♪ Cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[58:31] | ♪ Hello, world, I’m your wild girl ♪ | ♪ 你好 世界 我是你的狂野女孩 ♪ |
[58:34] | ♪ I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch ♪ | ♪ 我是你的樱 樱 樱 ♪ |
[58:36] | ♪ Cherry bomb, cherry bomb ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |
[58:40] | ♪ Cherry bomb! ♪ | ♪ 樱桃炸弹 ♪ |