时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | I’ll take this. | 给我吧 |
[00:54] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Sorry about all the… | 抱歉搞成这样… |
[01:12] | Don’t be stupid. You did us a favor. | 别犯傻了 你可帮了大忙 |
[01:19] | What are we gonna do with him? | 这要怎么办 |
[01:20] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们来处理 |
[01:26] | The-the, tracking chip. | 追… 追踪芯片呢 |
[01:28] | Already disabled. | 已经解决了 |
[01:29] | Sit down and relax, Petit Hughie. | 坐下缓缓吧 小休伊 |
[01:44] | Where you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:46] | I’m going home. I need clothes. | 回家 我需要衣服衣服 |
[01:47] | We’ll get you clothes. | 我们会给你弄来的 |
[01:49] | I want my clothes. | 我要我自己的衣服 |
[01:51] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[01:53] | You are, perhaps… in a state of shock, mon ami. | 你可能… 被吓着了 兄弟 |
[01:56] | Hughie, you just arse-bombed America’s sweetheart. | 休伊 你刚把美国甜心的屁股炸开了花 |
[01:59] | You can’t just piss off. | 可不能就这么一走了之 |
[02:04] | I need to go home. | 我要回家 |
[02:11] | All right. Frenchie will go with you. | 好吧 弗兰奇跟你一起走 |
[02:14] | Wait, what? No. | 什么 不要 |
[02:15] | Either he goes with you, or I break your legs. | 要么他跟你走 要么我打断你的腿 |
[02:24] | Good lad. | 乖 |
[02:29] | Translucent’s skin, it won’t burn off. | 透明人的皮肤烧不掉的 |
[02:33] | Where you gonna stash it Homelander can’t find it? | 你要藏在哪才能躲过祖国人的眼睛 |
[02:35] | Nowhere. | 无处可藏 |
[02:38] | But we can slow the cunt down a bit. | 但我们可以拖那混蛋一阵 |
[03:06] | ♪ Love, teacher! ♪ | ♪ 敬爱 师长 ♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ It’s lit to pop and nobody ain’t gonna stop… ♪ | ♪ 这燃烧的世界已到破裂边缘 无人可以阻挡… ♪ |
[03:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:39] | Ms. Stillwell. Hello. | 斯蒂威尔女士 你好 |
[03:42] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[03:53] | Starlight, that video. | 星光 那段视频 |
[03:55] | – Ms. Stillwell, please. – No, no. Let me finish. | -斯蒂威尔女士 求你… -不 先让我说完 |
[03:58] | The date-rape girl? The victim? | 被约会强暴的那个女孩 那个受害者 |
[04:00] | She saw that video on YouTube | 她在网上看到了那段视频 |
[04:02] | and she came forward to thank you. | 特意站出来感谢你 |
[04:04] | She could not have been more effusive. | 对你的感激之情溢于言表 |
[04:08] | That’s… that’s good, right? | 这… 这是好事 对吧 |
[04:12] | It is fantastic. You’re polling through the roof. | 简直太棒了 你的支持率直线飙升 |
[04:15] | You have a huge boost with men… | 因为爆揍了猥亵者 |
[04:17] | For the ass-kicking, of course… | 你在男性中的支持率数量剧增… |
[04:19] | But with women, too. They love the empowerment. | 女性也一样 她们爱你所带来的勇气与力量 |
[04:21] | 16 points with females 18 to 49, | 即便是像纽约和旧金山这样 |
[04:24] | even in the liberal retreat jurisdictions | 自由主义衰退的司法辖区 |
[04:26] | like New York and San Francisco. | 18到49岁女性的支持率也达到了16个点 |
[04:28] | – I don’t know what to say. – You just have to enjoy this. | -我不知该说什么好 -你只管好好享受 |
[04:32] | This is so good for you. And it’s so great for us, | 这对你来说可是个好消息 对我们来说更是 |
[04:35] | because it is a partnership, after all. | 毕竟我们是合作伙伴 |
[04:38] | -This is Seth and Evan from marketing. -Hi. | -这是市场部的塞思和埃文 -你们好 |
[04:40] | They have some brilliant ideas on how to capitalize | 他们对如何利用你现在的热度获利 |
[04:42] | on all the buzz. Gentlemen. | 有着绝妙的想法 两位 |
[04:44] | – Okay. So… – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -开始吧 |
[04:47] | Now, small-town Iowa girl, unexpected child prodigy, | 来自爱荷华州的小镇姑娘 惊世的天才儿童 |
[04:51] | is chosen for The Seven. | 被选中进入了七人组 |
[04:53] | Destiny knocks on the girl next door’s door, | 命运敲响了邻家女孩的门 |
[04:55] | and she answers, to fight for truth and justice | 她做出了回应 为了正义和真理 |
[04:58] | side by side with her heroes. | 与她的英雄们并肩战斗 |
[04:59] | The Big Apple is rough, tumble. | 纽约市充满危机与险阻 |
[05:01] | It’s got worms. Muggers and rapists and thieves, oh my. | 社会满是蛀虫 强奸犯 抢劫犯和小偷横行 天啊 |
[05:04] | Dorothy is not in Kansas anymore. | 小镇姑娘已不在堪萨斯了 |
[05:06] | Or Iowa. Poor girl gets knocked around something fierce. | 更不在爱荷华州 可怜的女孩被凶恶的力量击倒 |
[05:10] | Kicked while she’s down. | 倒地后受尽折磨 |
[05:11] | So what does she do? Does she cry in her milk? | 她要怎么做 暗自啜泣吗 |
[05:13] | – Does she quit? – No way! | -自暴自弃吗 -不可能 |
[05:15] | She adapts! She transforms! | 她适应环境 破茧变身 |
[05:17] | Embraces her feminine strengths. | 接纳施展她女性坚韧的力量 |
[05:19] | Good-bye, Yellow Brick Road… | 再见了 小镇女孩… |
[05:20] | And hello, Starlight. | 迎接蜕变后的星光吧 |
[05:29] | I can’t wear that. | 我穿不了这个 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | Why not? It’s beautiful. | 为什么 多美啊 |
[05:34] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[05:36] | I-It’s just… | 这件衣服… |
[05:40] | It’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[05:41] | I designed Homelander’s suit. | 祖国人的战袍就是我设计的 |
[05:44] | – This isn’t my first rodeo. – You’re wrong. | -可别把我当菜鸟了 -你错了 |
[05:46] | It’s totally you. It’s bold, it’s brave, it’s feminist. | 这就是你 无畏 勇敢 充盈着女权主义的光辉 |
[05:49] | – How is that feminist? – Empowering. | -你从哪看出女权主义了 -它充满力量 |
[05:51] | It says you’re confident in your own skin, | 它象征着你对自己的身体充满自信 |
[05:53] | and you’re not afraid to show it. | 且不惧将它展现给别人 |
[05:55] | Most importantly, it tells the story. | 更重要的是 它讲述了一个故事 |
[05:58] | Of your transformation, of… of what you’re going through. | 关于你的蜕变… 关于你所经历的种种 |
[06:02] | How exactly do you know what I’m going through, exactly? | 那你怎么知道我都经历了些什么 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:09] | I-I appreciate the effort, | 我 我很感激你们的努力 |
[06:11] | I really do, but I’m fine with my old outfit. | 真的 但我很满意我的旧战服 |
[06:15] | – We’re not. – Excuse me? | -我们不满意 -什么 |
[06:18] | Starlight, like I said before, this is a partnership. | 星光 我说过的 这是合作关系 |
[06:20] | In a partnership, there is give and there is take. | 在合作中 就要有取舍 |
[06:23] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[06:26] | I have the right to choose how much of it I show. | 我有权利选择展示多少 |
[06:28] | That is true. You do. | 没错 你当然有这个权利 |
[06:32] | You just won’t be doing it in The Seven, | 但当你以七人组的身份示人的时候 |
[06:34] | unless it is wrapped in that. | 你就得穿这身 |
[06:43] | Tomorrow, A-Train versus Shockwave. | 明天 火车头将会对战冲击波 |
[06:45] | The race of the century. | 一场世纪赛跑盛事 |
[06:47] | The question now, Al, is can A-Train keep his title | 问题是 火车头是否能够 |
[06:50] | as the fastest man alive? | 保住他速度世界第一的头衔 |
[06:52] | Or is tomorrow the day he runs out of track | 还是说明天他就会成为 |
[06:54] | at the hands of this fresh-faced young challenger? | 这位年轻挑战者的手下败将 |
[06:57] | Just wait here, okay? | 在这等我一下好吗 |
[06:58] | Tomorrow, live on pay-per-view, | 明天 请锁定我们的频道 |
[07:00] | the race of the century. | 不要错过这场世纪之战 |
[07:02] | Well, Shockwave… | 冲击波… |
[08:27] | Hughie? | 休伊 |
[08:30] | Oh hey Dad. | 爸 |
[08:32] | Wh… look at the, | 怎… 看这 |
[08:33] | -you you’ve, this is… -Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry about this. | -你 你这是… -啊 是的 抱歉搞得一团糟 |
[08:35] | I just, I’ve been meaning to clean up the Supe stuff | 我只是 一直都想把这些超人类的东西 |
[08:39] | for a while now, so… | 清理干净 所以就… |
[08:43] | What, are you going somewhere? | 怎么 你这是要去哪吗 |
[08:45] | – Yeah. For a while. – Where? | -对 离开一阵 -去哪 |
[08:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:51] | Well, now, you’re scaring me, Hugh. | 好吧 你现在吓到我了 |
[08:54] | All right, now, I-I spoke to Dr. Feldman… | 好吧 我和费尔德曼医生说了… |
[08:57] | – My pediatrician? – He’s still your doctor. | -我的儿科医生 -他现在还是你的医生 |
[08:59] | And he’s given me the name of someone you can-you can talk to. | 他给我介绍了一些人 |
[09:02] | Help you, you know, get back to normal. | 和他们聊聊能帮你回到正轨 |
[09:04] | There’s no normal anymore. | 对我来说已经没有正轨 |
[09:07] | What do you mean, there’s… Look. | 你别这么说… 听着 |
[09:09] | We’ve always been very open with each other, right? | 我们一向对彼此敞开心扉 对吧 |
[09:12] | We-We’ve always told each other everything. | 我们总是告诉对方所有的事 |
[09:14] | – Talk to me. – Stop it. | -和我谈谈 -停下 |
[09:15] | – What do you mean, stop it? – Stop it. | -停下什么意思 -停下 |
[09:19] | I have never told you everything. | 我从没告诉过你所有事 |
[09:22] | I have never told you how much I hate sitting on that couch, | 我从没告诉过你 我多讨厌坐在那沙发上 |
[09:24] | staring at the TV like we’re already dead. | 像死人一样盯着电视 |
[09:28] | How much I fucking hate Pizza Rolls. | 我有他妈的多讨厌披萨卷 |
[09:30] | – No, you love Pizza Rolls. – When I was seven! | -你明明很喜欢披萨卷 -那是我7岁的时候 |
[09:35] | I am not seven. | 我不是小孩了 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:12] | My father was bipolar. | 我爸爸有狂躁症 |
[10:16] | One night, when I was ten, | 在我十岁的一天晚上 |
[10:18] | he tried to smother me with a Hello Kitty duvet. | 他想用凯蒂猫羽绒被闷死我 |
[10:42] | – Give him that work! – Kick his ass! | -打他妈的 -揍死他 |
[10:57] | What the hell is wrong with y’all? | 你们俩搞毛呢 |
[10:59] | This is not what we do here, gentlemen. | 这不是我们做事风格 各位 |
[11:01] | Now, didn’t I tell you, we take turns at the pong? | 我告诉过你们轮流打乒乓球 |
[11:04] | Oslo, Deeaygo, | 奥斯陆 迪亚哥 |
[11:06] | tell me you put your names up on my board? | 告诉我你们把名字写在板子上了 |
[11:08] | Apologies, Mr. Milk. No, sir. | 抱歉 米尔克先生 我没写 |
[11:10] | Nuh-me, neither, Mr. Milk. | 我也没写 米尔克先生 |
[11:12] | Which means that you have cut in line | 那就是说你们在这里的其他人 |
[11:13] | in front of everybody else in here. | 前面插了队 |
[11:15] | What else does it mean? Come on, spit it out. | 这还说明了什么 来讲一讲吧 |
[11:18] | Means that we’re disrespecting all the other niggas… | 说明我们不尊重所有其他的黑鬼… |
[11:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:22] | All our fellow brothers in the unit. | 所有会里的手足兄弟们 |
[11:24] | Now, you both know how to write | 现在 你们俩个知道如何 |
[11:25] | in the English language in a passable fashion. | 用英语以通用的方式写名字吧 |
[11:27] | I know that, ’cause I’ve seen to it myself, have I not? | 我知道是因为我曾经亲眼见过 不是吗 |
[11:29] | -Yes, sir. -Then please, place your John Hancocks on my board. | -是的 先生 -现在请把你们的亲笔签名写在我的板子上 |
[11:32] | Yes sir, Mr. Milk. Thank you. | 是的 先生 米尔克先生 谢谢你 |
[11:34] | At the bottom of the list. | 在名单的最下面 |
[11:44] | Hell nah. | 见鬼 |
[11:47] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈想干啥 |
[11:48] | What, I can’t visit me old mate? | 怎么 我不能来看看我的老同事 |
[11:50] | Rekindle the unbreakable bonds of brothers-in-arms? | 重建坚不可摧的兄弟联盟吗 |
[11:53] | – Nope. – Come on, M.M. | -不能 -别这样 母乳 |
[11:56] | Bring it in. | 来抱一个 |
[11:57] | Look, if it’s all the same, let’s just cut the small talk. | 听着 如果还是老样子 就让我们结束这次小对话吧 |
[11:59] | All you’re gonna do is lie and say how you’re doing fine, | 无非就是你说些你过得多好的屁话 |
[12:02] | and I’m gonna lie and pretend like I’m happy to see you. | 我也假装很高兴见到你 |
[12:05] | Why are you here? | 你来这干毛 |
[12:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | How’d you like to come back, have another go? | 回来一起再干一票 |
[12:16] | No, sir. Keep it to yourself. | 不了 留着自己干吧 |
[12:18] | I don’t want to know nothing about nothing. | 我什么也不想知道 |
[12:21] | I’m a happy man now. Life is good, | 我现在是个快乐的人 生活很美好 |
[12:25] | Monique is back, we’re good, just… | 莫妮克回来了 我们很好… |
[12:26] | Yeah? How is Monique? | 是吗 莫妮克怎么样啊 |
[12:27] | Spits on the ground every time your name comes up. | 每次提到你名字都嫌弃不已 |
[12:30] | I can’t do that to her again, man. | 我不能再这样对她了 兄弟 |
[12:32] | Not to mention, I’m actually making progress with these boys. | 再说 我真的有让这些孩子改头换面 |
[12:35] | Yeah, so I can see. | 确实噢 |
[12:41] | Don’t make me come out there! | 不要逼我出去 |
[12:42] | Well, this is God’s work. | 行吧 这是上帝的工作 |
[12:44] | I can’t argue with that. But a man of your talents? | 我没法争辩 但你的天赋 |
[12:49] | – Wasted here. – Look, Butcher, | -在这里浪费 -听着 布彻尔 |
[12:51] | we were into some bad shit, man. | 我们曾卷进一些烂事里 朋友 |
[12:53] | Even before the Mallory stuff. And that, that was… | 甚至在马洛里的事之前 而那 那件事… |
[12:59] | If I’m gonna make a difference, | 如果要我去做一些有意义的事 |
[13:01] | I just feel more comfortable doing it on a smaller scale. | 我更想做一些小事 |
[13:04] | I’m a motherfucker with a heart. | 我是个有良心的混蛋 |
[13:06] | Whereas you? | 然而你 |
[13:08] | You’re just a motherfucker. | 你就只是个混蛋 |
[13:15] | Funny you should mention making a difference… | 既然你提到有意义的事情 那我可有话说了… |
[13:22] | ’cause we just dusted a Supe. | 因为我们刚做掉了一个超人类 |
[13:24] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[13:26] | Translucent. | 透明人 |
[13:30] | What the f… | 什么鬼… |
[13:33] | Well, come on, you lime-sucking smart-ass. | 来吧 你这自作聪明的混球 |
[13:35] | How the hell did you do it? | 你他妈怎么做到的 |
[13:37] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:41] | Big lump of C-4, packed right up his fudger. | 大块的C4直接塞到他的屁眼里 |
[13:45] | Claret everywhere, fucking diabolical. | 炸的到处都是 太血腥了 |
[13:49] | But before the fireworks, he coughed up a solid lead. | 但就在烟花秀前 他透露了一个重要线索 |
[13:52] | Spilled the beans in a big way. | 一个大秘密 |
[13:54] | Now, we play this right, | 如果计划好 |
[13:56] | we could shake up the whole hornets’ nest, | 我们可以好好炸一波马蜂窝 |
[13:58] | bring down Seven and Vought at the same time. | 同时毁灭七人组和沃特 |
[14:03] | You mean do Homelander? | 你说干掉祖国人吗 |
[14:08] | This is about Becca, isn’t it? | 这都是为了贝卡 对吧 |
[14:10] | It’s always about Becca with you. | 在你这总是和贝卡有关 |
[14:13] | You ain’t got your reasons? | 你就没有你的理由吗 |
[14:20] | It’ll be different this go, all right? | 这次行动不一样 好吗 |
[14:22] | None of that “secrets and lies” bollocks. | 不会有”秘密和谎言”之类的鬼话了 |
[14:24] | And that Mallory shit ain’t gonna happen this time. | 马洛里这种事不会再发生了 |
[14:27] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[14:33] | Are you bringing Frenchie back? | 你要把法兰奇也拉上吗 |
[14:35] | ‘Cause I can’t work with that motherfucker. | 我没办法和这狗娘养的一起工作 |
[14:38] | Frenchie? No, I ain’t seen him in years. | 法兰奇 不 我有好几年没见过他了 |
[14:42] | M.M., you’re the only bloke I can trust. | 母乳 你是我唯一可以信任的家伙 |
[14:46] | Since when have you ever trusted anybody? | 什么时候起你信任过任何人了 |
[14:50] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[14:52] | Senator Calhoun, you’ve gone on the record | 卡尔霍恩参议员 你公开反对 |
[14:54] | – against superheroes in the military. – Who’s a good boy? | -超级英雄进入军队 -谁是好孩子 |
[14:56] | – Who’s a good boy? – Why change your tune? | -谁是好孩子 -你为什么改变了想法 |
[14:57] | No one’s changing their tune. | 没有人改变了想法 |
[14:59] | It’s just I realized that | 仅仅是我了解到 |
[15:01] | it’s an issue that affects all Americans. | 这是个关乎所有美国人的议题 |
[15:04] | -Can’t you make it… stop? -It shouldn’t be decided by a few congressmen | -你就不能让它… 别哭了吗 -这不应该由一部分众议员决定 |
[15:07] | – hidden in committee. – He’s not crying. | -却被委员会忽视了 -他没在哭 |
[15:08] | The bill needs to go to the floor. | 这议案需要交到议会 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | No. We can’t have that… | 布可不能脏 |
[15:13] | You know, I heard Translucent’s tracking chip went dead. | 我听说透明人的追踪芯片坏了 |
[15:17] | – Yeah? – He could be hurt. | -是吗 -他也许受伤了 |
[15:20] | How? | 怎么会 |
[15:20] | He’s got diamond skin. | 他可是有钻石皮肤 |
[15:22] | He’s gonna be fine. | 肯定平安无事的 |
[15:23] | My guys are on it. | 我的人在处理了 |
[15:25] | All right, I forgot to give you these. | 对了 我忘了要给你这个 |
[15:27] | Here. | 拿着 |
[15:28] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:29] | Those are your new talking points. | 那些是你新的谈话要点 |
[15:31] | Now that the military bill is out of committee, | 既然委员会通过了军事议案 |
[15:34] | corporate wants to sell the shit out of it. | 公司便想趁机狠狠地获利 |
[15:36] | Yes. They do. | 是的噢 |
[15:42] | Y-You remember when you wanted me in the red cape | 你还记得那时你想让我穿上红披肩吗 |
[15:45] | and-and I said, “No. No, no, no. | 然后我说”不 不要 |
[15:46] | Make it the flag”? Remember that? | 把它做成国旗样式的吧” 记得吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. I don’t need these. | 我不需要这东西 |
[15:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:53] | I can sell my way into the military. | 我能靠自己说服他们进入军队 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:57] | You take care of your baby, and I’ll take care of mine. | 你照管好你的孩子 我管好我的事 |
[16:00] | Mr. Edgar wrote those personally. | 那是埃德加先生亲自写的 |
[16:03] | So if you want to go to 82 and take it up with him, | 所以你要是想到82层找他谈谈 |
[16:07] | be my guest. | 请随意 |
[16:11] | Yes. | 乖 |
[16:12] | You’re a happy boy now? | 你现在开心吗 |
[16:14] | Are you a happy boy? | 你是个开心男孩吗 |
[16:24] | A rental, you cheap bastard? | 车是租的 你个死抠逼 |
[16:26] | Who do you think I am, some double-O wanker? | 你以为我是谁 有钱领的特工吗 |
[16:29] | In case you hadn’t noticed, we ain’t exactly rolling in it. | 也许你还没注意到 咱们没什么钱了 |
[16:31] | And you don’t think this is conspicuous? | 你不觉得这样子很显眼吗 |
[16:34] | Conspicuous? No, I don’t think it’s conspicuous. | 显眼 我可不认为显眼 |
[16:36] | I think a big black van | 一辆黑色面包车 |
[16:37] | with fucking “Flowers” on the side is conspicuous. | 车身上写着”出售鲜花” 那才可疑 |
[16:40] | This is just another truck on the street. | 这只是街边都有的一辆普通车 |
[16:46] | Bang on time. | 来得正好 |
[16:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:56] | Hughie. | 我是休伊 |
[16:59] | Smelly motherfucker. | 臭杂种 |
[17:05] | – Butcher, who is this guy?! – You’ll give the game away! | – 布彻尔 这家伙是谁 – 这样下去你们会暴露我们的 |
[17:07] | Not until this frog gets what’s coming. | 先让我干掉这个法国佬 |
[17:09] | Only thing that is coming | 唯一开干的事 |
[17:10] | – is me on your mother’s titties! – Let me through at him, bitch! | – 是我干你老母奶子 – 松手 让我打死这个狗逼 |
[17:13] | We had an agreement about him. | 关于他我们说好的 |
[17:14] | We agreed to put a pin in it, all right? | 说好的先不追究过去 |
[17:16] | – What agreement? – There was no pin. | – 说好什么 – 没不追究这回事 |
[17:17] | I don’t trust this French whore. | 我不信任这个法国婊 |
[17:18] | I am more American than you, | 我比你更像美国人 |
[17:20] | you racist piece of shit! | 你个种族歧视的狗屎 |
[17:21] | -Why are they fighting?! -Nothing. It is water under the bridge. | – 他们为什么要打架 – 没什么 陈年旧事了 |
[17:23] | You tell that to Mallory’s grandkids. | 这话去跟马洛里的孙子讲吧 |
[17:26] | Tell them it’s water under the bridge. | 跟他们说那是过去的事了 |
[17:28] | – That wasn’t my fault? – Who is Mallory? | – 错不在我 – 马洛里是谁 |
[17:30] | All right, the both of you, knock it on the head, now! | 行了 你俩赶紧住手 马上 |
[17:33] | ♪ Never gonna give you up ♪ | ♪ 永不放弃你 ♪ |
[17:35] | ♪ Never gonna let you down ♪ | ♪ 永不让你失望 ♪ |
[17:38] | ♪ Never gonna run around ♪ | ♪ 永不到处奔波 ♪ |
[17:39] | – Shit! – ♪ And desert you ♪ | – 妈的 – ♪ 不舍不弃 ♪ |
[17:42] | ♪ Never gonna make you cry ♪ | ♪ 永不让你落泪 ♪ |
[17:44] | ♪ Never gonna say good-bye ♪ | ♪ 永不道别 ♪ |
[17:46] | ♪ Never gonna tell a lie. ♪ | ♪ 永不撒谎 ♪ |
[17:50] | Monique. | 莫妮克 |
[17:52] | How you doing, baby? | 过得怎样 宝贝 |
[17:54] | I forgot to marinade the tilapia. | 我忘腌罗非鱼了 |
[17:56] | I am so sorry, sweetheart. | 实在抱歉 亲爱的 |
[18:00] | Okay, how ’bout this? | 不如这样吧 |
[18:02] | How about, on my way home from work, | 等我下班回家 |
[18:03] | I stop by DeLuca’s, pick up two fat tenderloins, | 就去德鲁卡食材店买两块肥里脊 |
[18:06] | some portobello mushrooms, that pinot that you love so much. | 波托贝洛大蘑菇 和你很爱喝的皮诺酒 |
[18:09] | Yeah, baby. | 是的 宝贝 |
[18:11] | Okay, I-I got to go. | 好了 我得先挂了 |
[18:13] | All right, sweetheart. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[18:17] | Baby, I just… You’re right, you’re right. | 宝贝 我只是… 你说得对 你说得对 |
[18:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:21] | Okay. Bye. | 好啦 再见 |
[18:35] | Fuck all of y’all, okay? | 滚你们妈的蛋 |
[18:38] | All right. All right. | 好了 行了 |
[18:40] | Listen, you two knobbers kiss and make up, yeah? | 听着 你们俩白痴就先和好 行吗 |
[18:44] | We got a fucking job to do. | 我们还有正事要做 |
[18:46] | Fuck it. Dégage? | 握手言和 好吧 |
[18:49] | Get out of here. | 滚开吧 |
[18:52] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙谁啊 |
[18:53] | The new lad. Hughie. | 新来的哥们 休伊 |
[18:54] | Hughie, Mother’s Milk. | 休伊 这位是母乳 |
[18:56] | That’s a… nickname? | 这是… 昵称吗 |
[18:58] | No, my mother actually named me Mother’s Milk. | 不 我妈真的给我取名叫母乳 |
[19:01] | – Did-did she? – So we got | -真的吗 -所以我们 |
[19:03] | a French whore and a Stephen fucking Hawking. | 现在有法国婊和斯蒂芬·操蛋·霍金 |
[19:05] | – Great job, Butcher. – Well, it was | – 干得漂亮 布彻尔 – 就是这个 |
[19:06] | Stephen fucking Hawking who dusted the Supe. | 斯蒂芬·操蛋·霍金做了透明人 |
[19:13] | She’s home. | 她回来了 |
[19:14] | That’s Popclaw, right? | 那是魔爪女 对吧 |
[19:15] | A-Train’s girlfriend? | 火车头的女友吗 |
[19:19] | Popclaw. Hi. | 魔爪女 你好 |
[19:21] | You know the-the rent? | 那个租金的事 |
[19:23] | – It was due last week. – Right. Of course. | -上周就该交了 -对哦 当然了 |
[19:26] | You think her and A-Train are… | 你觉得她和火车头是不是… |
[19:27] | Yeah, playing bury the bishop. | 是啊 在一起了 |
[19:29] | Didn’t hear nothing about it. I’m usually up on these things. | 这我没听说过 平时我对这种消息挺灵通的 |
[19:31] | According to Translucent, | 据透明人所说 |
[19:32] | A-Train knows this bird inside out. | 火车头对这妹子了如指掌 |
[19:34] | I’ll drop the check off ASAP. | 我会尽快把支票给你的 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[19:37] | – Yeah. – ‘Kay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[19:44] | All right. Let’s get the bugs sorted, | 好了 我们先把监视器装好 |
[19:45] | see for ourselves. | 然后亲自观察 |
[19:52] | Where-Where’d you get this shit, Circuit City? | 这破玩意你从哪弄来的 电脑城吗 |
[19:54] | Right? He’s a cheap bastard. | 对吧 他就是个铁公鸡 |
[20:00] | You know, we don’t actually need to sneak in anything. | 其实我们不用偷摸进去的 |
[20:04] | Look, all I need’s her IPv6 number. | 我只要她的IP地址就够了 |
[20:06] | Every desktop, every smart TV in the house has a camera on it. | 所有电脑和智能电视都有摄像头 |
[20:10] | They probably have one in every room. | 可能每个房间里都有 |
[20:11] | – Even in the toilet? – No, Frenchie, | -厕所里也有吗 -当然没有 法兰奇 |
[20:13] | not in the toilet. Look, I just need five minutes inside. | 厕所里肯定没有 听着 我只要在里面待上5分钟 |
[20:15] | I mean, home service is my specialty. | 上门服务就是我的专长 |
[20:24] | Hello, ma’am, we’re with Bryman Audio-Visual. | 你好 女士 我们是布莱恩音像店的 |
[20:26] | We got the new router. I’m… | 我们来送新的路由器 我是… |
[20:29] | This is-is Hughie. | 这是休伊 |
[20:32] | I’m Gary. | 我是加里 |
[20:33] | – I didn’t make an appointment. – Well, your manager did. | -我没有预约啊 -公寓的经理约的 |
[20:35] | He’s upgrading the whole building. | 他正在给整栋楼升级 |
[20:36] | I just saw my landlord. He didn’t mention it. | 我刚碰到房东 他没跟我说啊 |
[20:39] | I’ve got a work order right here, ma’am. | 我这里有订单 女士 |
[20:43] | Only takes a second. | 我们很快就能装好 |
[20:44] | And we can get you all the way up to a thousand Mbps. | 装好后网速可以提到千兆 |
[20:48] | That-That’s a lot. | 会变快很多 |
[20:49] | Okay. Come on in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[20:58] | The computer’s right over here If you need it. | 如果要用的话 电脑就在那儿 |
[21:00] | Yeah, I just need to sign on to your server | 我还需要登陆你的服务器 |
[21:02] | in order to download the service package. | 下载安装包 |
[21:04] | – Yeah, sure. – I have a confession. | -好啊 -说实话 |
[21:06] | We’re really big fans. I mean, | 我们真是你的铁粉 |
[21:08] | Terminal Beauty 3… Damn. | “终极美人3″… 绝了 |
[21:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:14] | Yeah, that one really came together. | 的确 那部是挺成功的 |
[21:18] | Let me know if you guys need anything else. | 你们还需要什么的话尽管提 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | You gonna eye-fuck that all day? | 你准备视奸一整天吗 |
[21:41] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[21:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:20] | This kid is full of surprises. | 这哥们儿还真有一套 |
[22:23] | Okay, ma’am, all done. | 好了 女士 装好了 |
[22:27] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[22:30] | Get your John Hancock? | 可以给我签个名吗 |
[22:31] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[22:35] | Excuse me, bud. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[22:48] | What, you want a… autograph or something? | 你想要个签名还是什么 |
[23:01] | Haven’t we met before? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[23:08] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:10] | I meet a ton of people. | 我见过很多人 |
[23:11] | Come on, man. My meter’s running out. | 走吧 兄弟 到时间了 |
[23:13] | Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 该走了 |
[23:15] | – Excuse us, brother. – Yeah. | -抱歉啦 兄弟 -没事 |
[23:21] | You trying to get us killed? | 你想害死我们吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[24:02] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就到 |
[24:04] | Look, Translucent’s probably just lurking | 透明人可能只是潜伏在 |
[24:06] | around a gynecologist’s office or something. | 某间妇科医生的办公室或者其他什么地方 |
[24:08] | For two days? Come on. | 整整两天吗 得了吧 |
[24:10] | I don’t get it. Why is no one concerned about this? | 我想不通 为什么大家都不关心这件事 |
[24:12] | Because if people find out one of the Seven is missing, | 因为一旦他们发现七人组有人失踪 |
[24:15] | they panic. | 他们会慌死的 |
[24:16] | Besides, you can’t fucking stand Translucent. | 再说 你不是挺受不了他的吗 |
[24:18] | – Give ’em hell, Homelander! – Yeah, you bet, pal. | -好好教训他们 祖国人 -得嘞 |
[24:21] | Of course. But if something’s happened to him, | 话是这么说 但他要是出了什么事 |
[24:23] | then that’s a direct attack on the Seven, | 就相当于对七人组宣战 |
[24:26] | which is a direct attack on me. | 也就是对我的宣战 |
[24:27] | You’ve managed to make this about you | 你成功地在20秒内 |
[24:29] | in less than 20 seconds flat. | 将话题引到你身上 |
[24:30] | I’m not the one who’s down a point and a half. | 支持率跌了1点5的可不是我 |
[24:32] | So I think what you mean to say is, | 所以我觉得你应该说 |
[24:34] | “Gee, thanks, Homelander, | “太感谢你了 祖国人 |
[24:36] | “for showing up out of the blue | 感谢你从天而降 |
[24:37] | and bringing the extra press to my collar.” | 给我的逮捕现场带来更多曝光度” |
[24:39] | Homelander. Maeve. | 祖国人 梅芙女王 |
[24:41] | Captain, you guys are the real heroes. | 队长 你们是真正的英雄 |
[24:44] | -We’re just glad we can help, right? -That’s right. | -很高兴我们能帮上忙 不是吗 -没错 |
[24:46] | – Where’s your shooter? – Shooter’s on 31. | -枪手呢 -他在31层 |
[24:48] | All right. Sit tight. | 好的 稍等 |
[24:55] | Elevators? | 电梯在哪 |
[25:00] | I’m just saying, a missing team member | 我只想说一个失踪的成员 |
[25:02] | is more important than A-Train’s insipid race. | 比火车头那破比赛重要多了 |
[25:05] | Mr. Edgar wants us both at the race | 埃德加先生希望我们两个都出席比赛现场 |
[25:07] | to roll out his new talking points. | 为了帮他制造热度 |
[25:09] | You know this. | 你比我更清楚 |
[25:11] | I’ve X-rayed Edgar, you know. | 我用X射线看过埃德加了 |
[25:12] | He is this close to a coronary. | 他离冠心病就差这么一点儿 |
[25:15] | He’s got blood like engine oil. | 他的血黏稠的像汽油一样 |
[25:17] | And Stillwell, with that mewling baby… | 还有斯蒂威尔和那个哭个不停的小屁孩… |
[25:20] | It’s ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[25:22] | They’re just people. | 他们就是普通人而已 |
[25:24] | But they snap their fingers and we jump. | 但我们还得言听计从 |
[25:26] | Why? Why do we do that? | 凭什么啊 |
[25:28] | ‘Cause they sign our checks. | 凭他们给我们发工资 |
[25:30] | Can we just cut to the part | 我们可以直接跳到 |
[25:31] | where you show up to the race anyway? | 你在比赛现场出现的那部分吗 |
[25:36] | See, that’s why I love you. | 看吧 这就是为什么我这么爱你 |
[25:39] | You’re the only one who tells me the truth. | 你是唯一一个对我讲真话的人 |
[26:03] | It’s all over. | 结束了 |
[26:08] | It’s all over now. | 一切都结束了 |
[26:10] | There you go. | 好了 |
[26:23] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[26:31] | That was my collar. | 那本来是我要抓的人 |
[26:33] | It still is. | 现在还是啊 |
[26:34] | Yeah, well, I can’t walk him on The Today Show like that. | 我可不想让他那样上今日头条 |
[26:38] | No, that’s true. | 有道理 |
[26:40] | I got excited. | 我刚刚太激动了 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:42] | I’m sure you are. | 你最好是 |
[26:44] | You know the drill. | 你知道流程的 |
[26:45] | He shot at us first. | 是他先开枪的 |
[26:50] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[27:01] | The things I let you do to me. | 我对你是如此纵容 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[27:04] | We’re not even dating anymore. | 我们甚至都不在一起了 |
[27:15] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[27:25] | Want me to do the thing? | 想让我做那个吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好啊 来吧 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:35] | That’s a good boy. | 好宝贝 |
[27:51] | Stop. Stop, stop. | 停 停 |
[27:53] | Tickles. Tickling. | 痒 真的很痒 |
[27:59] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[28:01] | Shockwave’s the problem. | 问题就是冲击波 |
[28:03] | What if I lose? | 我要是输了呢 |
[28:04] | You’re not gonna lose. | 你怎么会输呢 |
[28:06] | You’re the fastest man alive. | 你是世界上最快的人 |
[28:08] | Until I’m not. | 直到我不是为止 |
[28:10] | You know what Stillwell told me? | 你知道斯蒂威尔跟我说什么了吗 |
[28:12] | If I don’t win, I’m out. | 我如果输了 就直接出局 |
[28:14] | Nobody wants the second fastest man in The Seven. | 没有人想要世界上第二快的人留在七人组里 |
[28:22] | Babe. | 宝贝啊 |
[28:28] | Compound V. Where’d you put it? | 5号化合物 你放哪了 |
[28:31] | You sure, babe? I mean, that stuff, it… | 你确定吗 宝贝 要知道 那个东西 它… |
[28:34] | amps you up something fierce. | 会让你很不稳定的 |
[28:36] | Remember last time? | 记得上次吗 |
[28:38] | Last time’s not gonna happen again. | 上一次的事情不会再发生了 |
[28:39] | I’m under control…. | 我现在能控制… |
[28:43] | You ran through a girl, baby. | 你撞穿了一个姑娘 宝贝 |
[28:46] | That’s not what I would call “control.” | 我可不认为那算是”控制” |
[28:48] | That shit’s a slippery slope. | 那个5号化学物会让你越陷越深的 |
[28:52] | Take it from me. | 你就听我一句劝吧 |
[28:53] | No, I… I need it. | 不 我… 我真的需要它 |
[28:55] | Honey, I’ll still love you even if you lose. | 宝贝 就算你输了我也会依然爱你的 |
[28:58] | How is that supposed to help me right now? | 你现在说这话有什么用 |
[29:02] | I have to win this thing. | 我必须要赢下这一场 |
[29:04] | I don’t want to be some washed up B-squader. | 我可不想成为过气的二线英雄 |
[29:08] | Like me? | 像我这样的吗 |
[29:09] | No, not like… That’s… | 不 不是的… |
[29:18] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:19] | Why don’t you just tell me where the V is, please? | 你直接告诉我化合物在哪呗 拜托了 |
[29:22] | I’ll come back to see you tomorrow after the race. | 明天比赛过后 我会回来看你的 |
[29:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[29:30] | I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我一直都想告诉你来着 |
[29:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[29:34] | I have been getting my hair done, threading my eyebrows, | 我最近不是做发型 就是修眉 |
[29:37] | waxing my body like a plucked chicken, | 跟拔鸡毛一样的脱全身的体毛 |
[29:40] | so that we could finally stand up there together tomorrow | 就为明天我们终于能一起站在全世界面前 |
[29:44] | in front of the world as a couple. | 以情侣的身份亮相 |
[29:46] | I mean, it was all cleared with Stillwell and everything. | 斯蒂威尔已经批准了 万事俱备 |
[29:53] | You did clear it with Stillwell. | 你是不是就没有跟斯蒂威尔请示 |
[29:55] | Look, our time is gonna come, I promise, | 你听我说 我们一定可以告知天下的 我发誓 |
[29:58] | but I got to get my leverage back first. | 但是我必须要先赢回我能谈判的筹码才行 |
[30:03] | Where’s the V? | 化合物在哪 |
[30:11] | – What the hell is Compound V? – Sounds like | -5号化合物到底是什么 -这东西听起来 |
[30:12] | some kind of performance enhancer. | 像是某种超能力增强剂 |
[30:15] | – Steroids for Supes? – Yeah. Well, whatever it was, | -超人类的类固醇 -不管那是什么 |
[30:17] | he was juiced on it when he murdered Robin. | 那天他杀死罗缤的时候绝对磕了这个药 |
[30:40] | What are you grinning at? | 你又在笑什么呢 |
[30:41] | I don’t know, mate. | 我不知道啊 伙计 |
[30:43] | Maybe it’s ’cause The Seven might just be a squad | 可能是因为七人组也不过就是一堆 |
[30:45] | of manky ‘roid heads. | 肮脏的嗑药瘾君子们 |
[30:48] | Now this is exactly the kind of malfeasance that Langley | 正是这种不当行为能让兰利 |
[30:50] | is gonna eat up by the spoonful. | 自食其恶果 |
[30:52] | Not until we’re sure it does what we think it does. | 前提是我们先确认那玩意是这个功效 |
[30:54] | If we get a bit, can you work it out? | 假如我们搞到一些 你能查出来吗 |
[30:56] | I can run some tests, of course. | 当然 我可以做一些测试 |
[30:58] | But there’s no way of knowing unless I try some myself. | 除非我亲自去尝试 否则无法确定 |
[31:01] | Amazing idea. | 真是好主意 |
[31:02] | We’ll cross that bridge when we burn it. | 不行到时候再说 |
[31:05] | First of all… | 但首先… |
[31:08] | we got to get some. | 我们得先搞到一些 |
[31:35] | Here’s your cover. | 这是你的伪装 |
[31:37] | You’re a mild-mannered reporter. | 你从现在起就是一位态度温和的记者 |
[31:40] | So… | 所以… |
[31:42] | Butcher tells me he met you, what, a few days ago? | 布彻尔跟我说他是 最近几天 认识你的 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:49] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 是呢 差不多 |
[31:51] | I don’t know. I’ve kind of lost track of time. | 我不知道 我现在已经不知道哪天是哪天了 |
[31:53] | Talk about a baptism of fire. | 烈火的考验啊 |
[31:56] | I’ll mic you up here. | 我帮你把麦克风装在这里 |
[31:59] | So, Translucent? | 所以 透明人是吗 |
[32:02] | How the fuck did you pull that off? | 你怎么做到的啊 |
[32:08] | I don’t know. Just lucky, I guess. | 不知道 只是运气吧 |
[32:10] | Still. Must have been scary. | 尽管如此 当时肯定很可怕吧 |
[32:16] | You want to know what’s really messed up? | 你想知道这其中最让人不寒而栗的是什么吗 |
[32:18] | Is… in some ways… | 是… 在某种程度来说… |
[32:23] | just right in that moment, it… | 就是在那一刻 那种感觉… |
[32:27] | felt kind of good. | 竟然有点不错 |
[32:31] | It’s written all over your face, Hughie. | 我能从你脸上看的出来 休伊 |
[32:33] | What? How can you tell? | 什么 你怎么看出来的 |
[32:34] | ‘Cause I know how this job makes me feel. | 因为我知道这个工作给我的感觉 |
[32:38] | When I had the detonator in my hand, I felt, like, a… | 当我手里握着那个引爆装置的时候 我感觉到 一种… |
[32:41] | I felt, like, a rush. | 我感觉血脉喷张 |
[32:43] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[32:44] | – Like I felt alive. – But that rush, Hughie, | -我感觉真正活着 -但是那种血脉喷张 休伊 |
[32:47] | is no different than the shit A-Train shoots up. | 跟火车头注射的药物没有任何区别 |
[32:50] | Everything comes with a price. | 任何事情可都是有代价的 |
[33:01] | The last thing I ever said to Robin… | 你知道我跟罗缤说的最后一句话… |
[33:04] | was “Don’t you ever besmirch Billy Joel.” | 是”你绝对不能诋毁比利·乔尔” |
[33:11] | That was the last thing that she heard | 那是她在被撞成碎片之前 |
[33:13] | before she burst into pieces. | 听到的最后一句话 |
[33:16] | And-and I got to live with that shit for the rest of my life. | 而我得带着这内疚过完我的下半辈子 |
[33:27] | The price? | 所以你说代价吗 |
[33:30] | Whatever it is… I’ll pay it. | 不管它是什么… 我都愿意去承担 |
[33:41] | This… is the Race of the Century. | 这是一场世纪赛跑 |
[33:46] | This… is our legacy and our future. | 这是我们的传承与我们的未来 |
[33:50] | Athletes achieving at the highest level. | 运动员们所能达到的最高水平 |
[33:56] | This is what we’ve waited for… The showdown. | 这是我们一直以来拭目以待的 决一胜负 |
[33:58] | These men are extremely powerful and very, very quick. | 这两位参赛选手都非常强大 并且速度尤其之快 |
[34:02] | The Train is ready to leave the station. | 火车已经准备好离开站台 |
[34:04] | He reaches speeds in excess of 1,000 miles per hour. | 他的时速高达每小时1000英里 |
[34:07] | The fastest men in the world are here in New York. | 世界上速度最快的两个人在纽约齐聚 |
[34:10] | Who will come out on top? There he stands sx foot one, | 谁将胜出 他身高1米86 |
[34:14] | but a stature that’s such | 但他的形象 |
[34:15] | that he’s a colossus for the whole world. | 是个屹立于整个世界的巨人 |
[34:23] | ♪ I’ll put his blood in my veins ♪ | ♪ 他的血脉灌输于我 ♪ |
[34:25] | ♪ Ring the alarms, right until my very last breath ♪ | ♪ 拉响警报 战到最后一刻 ♪ |
[34:28] | ♪ Nothing less, yes, the best, giving it my all… ♪ | ♪ 毫无保留 做到最好 发挥所有… ♪ |
[34:30] | All right, champ. | 还好吗 冠军 |
[34:32] | You got this? | 有信心吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 有 |
[34:38] | Ma is looking down on us both right now. | 母亲在天堂上看着我们呢 |
[34:42] | Putting that wind at your back. | 她将祝福你 为你鼓劲 |
[34:44] | Now, you got this? | 再问一次 有把握吗 |
[34:47] | I got this. | 当然 |
[34:48] | – That’s what I’m talking about! – I got this. | -这就对了嘛 -相信我 |
[34:49] | – That’s what I want to hear. – All right. | -我就想听这句话 -来吧 |
[34:56] | Introducing the newest member of The Seven… | 让我来介绍七人组的最新成员… |
[34:59] | Starlight, accompanied by Black Noir. | 星光 在她身边的是玄色 |
[35:07] | I’m tired of | 我已经对 |
[35:08] | the red tape and the deep-state bureaucrats. | 繁文缛节和根深蒂固的政府官僚厌倦了 |
[35:11] | If the people want us in the armed forces, | 如果人们希望我们加入军队 |
[35:14] | the people can order Congress to do it. | 人民就应该可以去要求国会 |
[35:16] | – Am I right? – Yes! | -我说的对吗 -对 |
[35:30] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[35:30] | You got room for one more? | 我可以加入吗 |
[35:33] | Ravishing as ever, my sweet. | 亲爱的 你一如既往的迷人 |
[35:37] | Who’s ready to see a race? | 都准备好看赛跑了吗 |
[35:40] | Let’s hear it for my boy A-Train. | 火车头的欢呼声在哪 |
[35:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:45] | You fucking cocksuckers. | 你们这些该死的混蛋 |
[35:46] | Please remain standing for the singing | 保持站立 |
[35:48] | of our national anthem. | 演凑国歌 |
[35:53] | Thank you for coming. It was nice to meet you. | 谢谢你的到来 很高兴遇到你 |
[35:59] | Aren’t you cute? | 你也太可爱了 |
[36:01] | Is it okay if I get a selfie? | 我可以和你来张自拍吗? |
[36:03] | Of course, honey. Take this. | 当然 甜心 拿着这个 |
[36:10] | Look at you! | 哇 看看你 |
[36:12] | You really dress the part. | 你真是打扮得很细节 |
[36:13] | It’s your old uniform, but I’m saving up for the new one. | 这是你的旧战服 但我在筹钱买新的 |
[36:22] | Starlight! | 星光 |
[36:23] | Show us your tits! | 给我们看看你的奶子 |
[36:25] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[36:26] | Come on! Baby! | 宝贝别害羞 |
[36:29] | Damn, baby, you look fine AF! | 宝贝 你看起来太诱人了 |
[36:32] | Lean down a little bit more! | 再弯下一点 |
[36:35] | You do not need to press your luck right now, right? | 你现在不该和他们吵架 好吗 |
[36:38] | Kick my ass, Starlight! | 来打我啊 星光 |
[36:40] | Sweetie, you know what? Save your money. | 甜心 你知道吗 省下你的钱 |
[36:43] | I like that one much better. | 我更喜欢那件旧战服 |
[36:49] | – Starlight? – I need a minute. | -星光 -我需要一分钟 |
[36:51] | – Where’s she going? – Starlight! | -她去哪里 -星光 |
[36:53] | Starlight, come here, honey. | 星光 到这儿来 宝贝 |
[36:54] | Let’s make some noise! | 让我听听你们的欢呼 |
[37:04] | Glad you made it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[37:05] | I had a feeling you might. | 我就感觉你会来 |
[37:07] | Remember when used to just fly off to Paris, like, | 还记得我们以前一时兴起 |
[37:10] | like on a whim? | 就直接飞去巴黎 |
[37:11] | Yeah, I remember freezing my ass off across the Atlantic. | 我记得穿越大西洋的时候把我冻得要死 |
[37:14] | Yeah, those were good times. | 那是一段美好的时光 |
[37:16] | Why did we ever break up? | 我们为什么会分手呢 |
[37:18] | You mind if we not crack open that tawdry little chapter? | 过去的事就让他过去吧 |
[37:23] | Come on. | 别嘛 |
[37:30] | – You know… – Yeah, kiss her! | -其实… -吻她 |
[37:35] | If I ever really thought | 如果我真的以为 |
[37:38] | that you’d fallen for someone else… . | 你爱上了别人… |
[37:41] | I just… I don’t think I could handle it. | 我… 我觉得这会让我难以承受 |
[37:43] | – Is that so? – Yeah, you and me? | -是吗 -你和我 |
[37:46] | We’re different. | 我们是与众不同的 |
[37:47] | We’re better. | 我们更优秀 |
[37:49] | – Together forever. – Okay, well… | -永远在一起 -好了… |
[38:00] | Here comes the A-Train. | 火车头来了 |
[38:03] | All aboard! | 上车啦 |
[38:05] | The Train is ready to leave the station. | 火车即将开走 |
[38:07] | ♪ The paparazzi smash for the best all around ♪ | ♪ 到处都是狗仔队猛拍我 ♪ |
[38:09] | ♪ Pound for pound in any class ♪ | ♪ 不管对手什么等级我都能打 ♪ |
[38:11] | ♪ It’s the main event so place your bets and drop your cash ♪ | ♪ 这是大事件所以选好赌注投好钱 ♪ |
[38:14] | ♪ Like the money team, CMB, I’m ’bout my cash ♪ | ♪ 如CMB团队 我赚个盆满钵满 ♪ |
[38:17] | ♪ Come face your fears in the Octagon ♪ | ♪ 来八角笼直面你的恐惧 ♪ |
[38:19] | ♪ And end up with your head on my blood… ♪ | ♪ 最后你只能满头鲜血倒下… ♪ |
[38:30] | ♪ Live to fight another day ♪ | ♪ 活着就是为了战斗 ♪ |
[38:33] | ♪ ‘Cause he’s a fighting champ… ♪ | ♪ 因为他是战斗之王… ♪ |
[38:39] | All right, Frenchie, find it. You’re in the clear. | 好了 法兰奇 去吧 房间里没人了 |
[38:45] | Starlight! Starlight! | 星光 星光 |
[38:46] | Starlight! | 星光 |
[38:48] | Starlight, over here! | 星光 这边 |
[38:52] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[38:52] | I love your new outfit! | 我喜欢你的新服装 |
[38:56] | Annie? Annie! | 安妮 安妮 |
[38:58] | Annie? Hi! | 安妮 你好 |
[38:59] | Hughie? | 休伊 |
[39:01] | From the bench the other day? | 那天在长椅上的 |
[39:03] | You’re… you’re Starlight. | 你是… 你是星光 |
[39:06] | That’s… How did I not realize that? | 这… 我当时居然没认出来 |
[39:08] | It’s actually kind of comforting that you didn’t. | 还好你没认出来 |
[39:11] | Fuckin’ hell, Hughie. | 我靠 休伊 |
[39:12] | You know Starlight? | 你认识星光 |
[39:16] | Well, Hughie, it was… | 休伊 很高兴… |
[39:17] | It was really nice to see you, but I should get going. | 很高兴见到你 但我得走了 |
[39:19] | – No, Hughie, we need more time. – Can I, | -不行 休伊 我们还需要点时间 -我可以 |
[39:21] | buy you an overpriced beer? | 为你买一杯定价虚高的啤酒吗 |
[39:23] | You know, if you’ve-you’ve… if you got time. | 如果你有… 如果你有空的话 |
[39:28] | Throw in some overpriced nachos? | 再来一份价格虚高的玉米片 |
[39:31] | – Lead the way. – Okay. | -带路吧 -行 |
[39:46] | No V. Must have hid it somewhere else. | 没有5号化合物 肯定藏在其他地方 |
[39:48] | Fucking find it, Frenchie. | 快找 法兰奇 |
[39:50] | This is just so weird. I mean, the other day…. | 这也太奇怪了 那天…… |
[39:52] | Was it three days ago? | 是三天前吗 |
[39:54] | You just seemed, like… You seemed so normal, you know? | 你看起来… 你看起来很普通 |
[39:58] | – And now, it’s just… – Now, I’m a freak. | -而现在… -现在我是怪人了 |
[40:00] | No. No, not at… No, that’s not what I meant at all. | 不 不… 我完全不是这个意思 |
[40:03] | I just meant… I just… I wasn’t getting Beyoncé vibes, | 我只是… 我只是没感受到巨星的气质 |
[40:07] | but… not that you don’t have that… | 也不是说你没有… |
[40:09] | – I’m messing with you. – Okay. | -我逗你玩呢 -好吧 |
[40:16] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[40:18] | – No V. – Great. We’re fucked. | -没有5号化合物 -太好了 彻底完求 |
[40:20] | No, it… | 不… |
[40:21] | It was really nice to talk to someone | 跟一个不认识我的人 |
[40:23] | who didn’t know who I was. | 聊天还是很不错的 |
[40:27] | Once you’re behind the scenes, it’s… | 一旦你置身其中 就… |
[40:31] | – it’s different. – Like how? | -就不一样了 -怎么不一样 |
[40:35] | I don’t know… if they really want you to be a hero. | 我不知道他们是不是真的 想让你成为英雄 |
[40:40] | I think they just want you to look like one. | 我觉得他们只是想要一个形象 |
[40:49] | The other day on the bench when you were talking | 那天在公园长凳上 |
[40:53] | about how much you hated your job, you meant… | 你说你很讨厌你的工作 你是说… |
[40:56] | you meant this job? | 你是说这个工作 |
[41:01] | Then… | 那… |
[41:05] | just quit. | 退出呗 |
[41:09] | Just walk away. | 直接走开 |
[41:09] | I mean, you got nothing to prove. | 你不需要证明什么 |
[41:17] | I should probably get back, | 我差不多该回去了 |
[41:19] | you know, before they send a search party for me. | 免得他们派人来找我 |
[41:21] | – Yeah, totally…. – So… | -当然… -所以… |
[41:24] | listen, Annie… Starlight. | 听我说 安妮… 星光 |
[41:27] | – What do you…? – Annie. | -你… -叫我安妮 |
[41:29] | This is insane, but… | 这很疯狂 但是… |
[41:32] | I know you’re you and everything, | 我了解你本人和别的事 |
[41:33] | but if you ever just wanted to… | 但如果你想要… |
[41:36] | – you know, get… – Would you like my number? | -你懂的 有… -你想要我的电话号码吗 |
[41:43] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s-that’s… | 好啊 我… |
[41:47] | that’s what I was asking. | 我就是想问这个来着 |
[41:48] | – Okay. – Do I call you, | -好 -我打电话给你 |
[41:50] | – or do I just commit a crime? – Probably committing a crime | -还是直接犯个罪呢 -可能犯罪 |
[41:52] | would get me to you quicker, so… | 能让你更快见到我 所以… |
[41:55] | There’s a new young gun in town and I’m ready to rock the show. | 新人驾到 我准备好震撼全场了 |
[41:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, here comes Shockwave. | 女士们先生们 有请冲击波 |
[42:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[42:18] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[42:20] | I’m fast, baby. Like, how I roll, you know? | 我很快的 兄弟 屌的不行 |
[42:23] | You look wired as hell. | 你怎么这么嗨啊 |
[42:25] | Well, it’s just Mom’s… Her spirit | 这只是妈妈的… 她的精神 |
[42:27] | is flowing through my body, you know what I’m saying? | 正在流经我的身体 你懂吧 |
[42:30] | I’ve got eyes on A-Train. | 我正看着火车头 |
[42:31] | He’s totally jacked. | 他要嗨翻了 |
[42:32] | He must’ve shot up the V. | 他肯定注射了5号化学物 |
[42:35] | We missed it, boys. | 我们错过了 伙计们 |
[42:55] | I’m out of here. I’ll check in later. | 我走了 一会联系 |
[42:58] | Where the hell you going? | 你这要去哪啊 |
[43:01] | Just gonna see about a girl. | 我去见个女孩 |
[43:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[43:04] | please turn your attention to the track. | 请看向赛道 |
[43:40] | Please, clear the track. | 请清空赛道 |
[43:46] | Set. | 准备 |
[44:03] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[44:04] | He’s done it again! | 他又做到了 |
[44:05] | A-Train wins! | 火车头赢了 |
[44:07] | A new world record for A-Train. | 火车头创下一项新世界纪录 |
[44:09] | They say lightning doesn’t strike twice. | 他们说闪电不会击中两次 |
[44:14] | The world belongs to A-Train. | 世界属于火车头 |
[44:17] | A-Train wins. | 火车头赢啦 |
[44:19] | A-Train wins! | 火车头赢啦 |
[44:20] | Stunning! Absolutely stunning. | 真是令人震惊 |
[44:30] | So, how the hell do you know Starlight? | 所以你到底是怎么认识星光的 |
[44:33] | I don’t really know her know her. | 我之前不知道她是星光 |
[44:34] | Just… | 就… |
[44:37] | we met on a park bench. | 在公园长凳上偶遇 |
[44:41] | You get her number? | 你要到她电话号了吗 |
[44:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:49] | Hughie? | 休伊 |
[44:50] | Yeah. Got it. | 我要到了 |
[44:53] | Good. | 好 |
[45:00] | M.M. | 母乳 |
[45:00] | Popclaw’s eyeballing a vial of V like it’s made of Snickers. | 魔爪女正盯着一小罐5号化合物 跟盯着士力架一样 |
[45:04] | What, you think she nicked some of A-Train’s stash? | 你觉得她偷了火车头的 一些存货 |
[45:06] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[45:07] | Get over here now. | 马上过来 |
[45:09] | Well, you know what? Shockwave ran | 你知道吗 |
[45:12] | a good, clean race, but, there can only be | 冲击波跑得很好 但是 |
[45:15] | one fastest man in the world, | 这个世界上只有一个跑得最快的人 |
[45:16] | and that’s the A-Train, baby! | 那就是火车头 宝贝儿 |
[45:18] | – Yes, baby. – A-Train, | -对 宝贝儿 -火车头 |
[45:21] | how are you celebrating tonight? Any special girl? | 今晚你要怎么庆祝呢 有特别的姑娘吗 |
[45:24] | …well, you know me. | …你们知道我的 |
[45:27] | I’m always in the game, | 哥一直是个传说 |
[45:28] | but I’m too fast to catch. | 但我太快了 没人留得住 |
[45:31] | I’m open to offers, though, ladies. | 但我不会拒绝女士们的好意 |
[45:34] | There’s plenty to go around. | 妹子还是很多的 |
[45:34] | A-Train, how have you managed | 火车头 你是如何做到 |
[45:37] | to stay on top all this time? | 一直保持顶尖 |
[45:38] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么 |
[45:41] | Secret? There’s no secret. | 秘诀 没有什么秘诀 |
[45:44] | It’s just about discipline and training | 都是靠纪律和练习 |
[45:46] | and keeping your head in the game, staying focused. | 在比赛的氛围中 保持专注 |
[46:06] | Fucking hell. | 卧了个槽 |
[46:08] | You said it. | 正如你所说 |
[46:10] | She’s been at it for an hour. | 她这样一个小时了 |
[46:11] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[46:13] | How’d you know to keep an eye on her? | 你怎么想到要留意她的 |
[46:16] | Okay. | 这么说吧 |
[46:17] | You see that red case over there? | 你看到那边的红箱子了吗 |
[46:19] | I’ve been around long enough to know | 我还是有一定见识 |
[46:20] | a fix kit when I see one. | 看到注射设备能认得出来 |
[46:22] | And she told A-Train that V’s a slippery slope. | 她还告诉火车头5号化合物会让人越陷越深 |
[46:26] | So she’s got experience. | 所以她有经验 |
[46:27] | I figured if you wait around long enough, | 我觉着如果多等一会 |
[46:29] | two plus two equals nasty. | 总会露出马脚 |
[46:30] | Sherlock fucking Homie. | 夏洛克操蛋莫斯啊 |
[46:33] | Now admit it. | 现在承认吧 |
[46:34] | This beats babysitting delinquents any day, don’t it? | 这不是比照顾不良少年们强多了吗 |
[46:39] | Fuck… | 去你妈的… |
[46:41] | ♪ You never saw the signs… ♪ | ♪ 你从未目睹如此景象… ♪ |
[47:03] | – Popclaw. – Mr. Lutz…. | -魔爪女 -卢兹先生… |
[47:06] | – house call? – I’m just here for the rent. | -上门服务 -我只是来收房租的 |
[47:08] | The rent you said you would pay? | 你说好要的交房租 |
[47:11] | You should come in. | 你先进来吧 |
[47:14] | You can wait there if you want, | 你要是愿意在门口等也行 |
[47:15] | but it’s gonna take me a few minutes to write the check. | 但我开支票要有一会儿 |
[47:17] | I don’t bite. | 我不会咬人的 |
[47:19] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你要我咬你 |
[47:21] | That was a joke, Alek. | 刚才是跟你开个玩笑 阿列克 |
[47:22] | Alek, right? | 你是叫阿列克 对吧 |
[47:24] | Okay, let’s get that check. | 好吧 我进来拿支票 |
[47:26] | You want a drink, Alek, while you wait? | 阿列克 想边等边喝点什么吗 |
[47:29] | – You prefer Alek or Alexander? – Alek. | -你喜欢别人叫你阿列克还是亚历山大 -叫我阿列克就好 |
[47:32] | It’s actually short for, Aleksy. | 这其实是亚列克谢的简称 |
[47:35] | I like that. | 我喜欢亚列克谢 |
[47:36] | Sounds more exotic. | 听上去更有异域风情 |
[47:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:46] | Like what you see? | 喜欢这张照片吗 |
[47:49] | No. | 不 |
[47:50] | Yes. | 不是 我喜欢 |
[47:51] | I mean, it’s… lovely. | 我是说 拍的很美 |
[47:55] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[47:56] | A lot of guys have a superhero fantasy. | 很多男人都有超级英雄幻想 |
[48:01] | I… I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[48:02] | I mean, I… I mean… | 我是说… |
[48:11] | You know… there is a world | 其实我们可以 |
[48:15] | where we could come… | 找个地方… |
[48:21] | to an understanding. | 达成某种共识 |
[48:27] | Stop! In the name of the law. | 我依法命令你住手 |
[48:30] | No. Popclaw has caught me. | 糟了 魔爪女逮到我了 |
[48:35] | I am gonna sit right here | 我就这么坐着 |
[48:39] | until the cops come. | 直到警察到场 |
[48:41] | You’re not a cat burglar. | 你根本不是飞贼 |
[48:43] | You’re a filthy pig. Say it. | 你就是个猥琐的死胖子 说出来 |
[48:46] | You’re a filthy pig who likes to eat ass. | 你是个猥琐下流喜欢舔阴的的死胖子 |
[48:51] | Say it! | 快说 |
[48:52] | I’m a filthy pig who likes to eat ass. | 我是个猥琐下流喜欢舔阴的的死胖子 |
[48:55] | Stay still. | 不要乱动 |
[48:57] | Who like to eat ass? | 谁喜欢舔阴 |
[49:07] | – He can’t breathe. – All right, all right. | -他要窒息了 -别冲动 |
[49:08] | Hold on. Hang in there. Hang in there. Not so fast. | 再等下 先别急着过去 别急 |
[49:41] | My… | 天啊… |
[49:46] | You let that guy die. | 你居然见死不救 |
[49:50] | And he didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错任何事啊 |
[49:51] | He was dead already. | 他没法救他的 |
[49:53] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[49:54] | So you can cross a street, | 所以你能10秒钟内 |
[49:56] | run up four flights of stairs in ten seconds | 穿过一条马路然后一口气爬上四楼吗 |
[49:58] | like some Supe, can you? | 就像超人类那样 你行吗 |
[50:01] | And even if you had’ve got there, | 就算你及时赶到 |
[50:03] | she would have clawed your fucking head off. | 她还是会用爪子把你的木鱼脑袋割下来 |
[50:06] | Now we got her right where we want her. | 现在我们有她把柄了 |
[50:09] | What? What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[50:11] | You’re a smart lad, but you still ain’t twigged | 你很机灵 但你始终没意识到 |
[50:13] | the one weakness they all got. | 这些超人类都有的一个弱点 |
[50:19] | Their reputations. | 他们的名声 |
[50:21] | Come on, Frenchie. | 来吧 法兰奇 |
[50:31] | Like you said. | 你说过的 |
[50:33] | Whatever the price, you’ll pay it. | 无论付出多大代价都愿意承担 |
[50:37] | Right? | 对吗 |
[50:45] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 |
[50:48] | We ain’t here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[50:54] | We’re gonna help you sort out this little mess. | 我们来帮你收拾这个烂摊子 |
[51:02] | And all you got to do. | 你只需要 |
[51:04] | Is tell us everything you know about this. | 告诉我们你对这个玩意所了解的一切情况 |
[51:10] | Who are you? | 你们什么人 |
[51:14] | All right, I got your message. Where is the fire? | 好了 我看到你发的短信了 火在哪 |
[51:17] | No, no, not fire. Water. | 不 不是火 是水 |
[51:21] | Just ask my little guppy here. | 问问我的小孔雀鱼就知道了 |
[51:26] | You can show her. | 给她看 |
[51:30] | Well, a very good friend of mine | 好吧 我一个好哥们 |
[51:33] | – Found this. – It was a porpoise. | -发现的 -是条鼠海豚 |
[51:35] | A fucking porpoise found this at the bottom | 一条该死的鼠海豚在港口水底 |
[51:37] | of the harbor. | 找到了这个 |
[51:42] | Go ahead, don’t be shy. | 继续 别不好意思 |
[51:52] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[51:53] | Is that Translucent? | 是透明人吗 |
[51:55] | Still think we got nothing to worry about? | 依旧觉得不用担心吗 |
[51:57] | How did they even get through his skin? | 怎么穿透他皮肤的 |
[52:00] | – What kind of maniac… – Not maniac. | -到底是什么疯子… -不是疯子 |
[52:05] | Smart, actually. | 恰恰相反 聪明的很 |
[52:08] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[52:11] | Deep, what can’t I see through? | 深海 有什么东西是我无法透视的 |
[52:16] | – Zinc, Homelander. – Correct. | -是锌 祖国人 -对 |
[52:17] | And what’s the box made of, Deep? | 那么这个箱子是什么材料做的 深海 |
[52:23] | – Zinc. – Correct again. | -锌 -又答对了 |
[52:26] | They also knew that we’d find Translucent… | 他们也很清楚我们迟早能找到… |
[52:29] | What’s left of him… Eventually. | 透明人的… 残骸 |
[52:31] | So they were just buying time. | 所以他们只是在拖时间而已 |
[52:34] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[52:35] | I’m so glad you asked. | 很高兴你终于问了 |
[52:50] | Whoever it was… they just declared war. | 不管是谁干… 他们这是宣战 |
[52:55] | ♪ Here we go ♪ | ♪ 动起来 ♪ |
[52:57] | ♪ No ♪ | ♪ 不 ♪ |
[53:02] | ♪ No way ♪ | ♪ 绝无可能 ♪ |
[53:05] | ♪ No one ♪ | ♪ 没有人 ♪ |
[53:08] | ♪ Gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 会停下脚步 ♪ |
[53:10] | ♪ Now go ♪ | ♪ 现在就动起来 ♪ |
[53:18] | ♪ Save the complaints ♪ | ♪ 把你们的抱怨 ♪ |
[53:22] | ♪ For a party conversation ♪ | ♪ 留到派对上说 ♪ |
[53:26] | ♪ The world is loaded ♪ | ♪ 全世界已如箭在弦 ♪ |
[53:30] | ♪ It’s lit to pop, and nobody is gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 气氛沸腾到爆 人们如脱缰野马不能自己 ♪ |
[53:34] | ♪ No one ♪ | ♪ 没有人 ♪ |
[53:41] | ♪ No one ♪ | ♪ 没有人 ♪ |
[53:44] | ♪ No way ♪ | ♪ 绝无可能 ♪ |
[53:47] | ♪ Gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 停下脚步 ♪ |
[53:49] | ♪ Now go ♪ | ♪ 现在就动起来 ♪ |
[53:58] | ♪ Farm people ♪ | ♪ 乡巴佬们 ♪ |
[54:02] | ♪ Book wavers, soul savers ♪ | ♪ 书生们 灵魂救星们 ♪ |
[54:06] | ♪ Love teachers ♪ | ♪ 爱的导师们 ♪ |
[54:09] | ♪ Lit to pop, and nobody is gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 气氛沸腾到爆 人们如脱缰野马不能自己 ♪ |
[54:21] | ♪ No one ♪ | ♪ 没有人 ♪ |
[54:27] | ♪ To get control of a mind like that ♪ | ♪ 会强忍如此激情澎湃 ♪ |
[54:29] | ♪ Move on… ♪ | ♪ 动起来… ♪ |