时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Howdy, boys. | 兄弟们好 |
[00:36] | Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 很抱歉 |
[00:38] | How are you guys doing? Good? | 你们怎么样 好吗 |
[00:40] | Why don’t you, go have a smoke or something, okay? | 你们去抽根烟什么的 好吗 |
[00:43] | I got this. | 这交给我 |
[00:45] | And, you guys… you are the real heroes. | 还有 你们… 你们才是真英雄 |
[01:09] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[01:31] | ♪ Sharif don’t like it ♪ | ♪ 圣族后裔可不喜欢这 ♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ Rock the casbah ♪ | ♪ 震动宫廷 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Rock the casbah ♪ | ♪ 震动宫廷 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ Sharif don’t like it ♪ | ♪ 圣族后裔可不喜欢这 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ Rock the casbah, rock the casbah ♪ | ♪ 震动宫廷 震动宫廷 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ Sharif don’t like it. ♪ | ♪ 圣族后裔可不喜欢这 ♪ |
[02:21] | All clear, boys. | 危险解除 兄弟们 |
[02:23] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[02:31] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[02:34] | Captain. | 中尉 |
[02:37] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[02:40] | The Islamic State is not exactly | 伊斯兰国可不是 |
[02:43] | a hotbed of scientific expertise. | 科学专业技能的温床 |
[02:48] | But they’ve counterfeited | 但是他们仿造了 |
[02:49] | this Compound V shit of yours? | 你们这种5号化学物的鬼东西 |
[02:53] | It seems that way, Mr. Secretary. | 似乎是这样的 国务卿先生 |
[02:56] | How did they get the formula? | 他们是怎么拿到配方的 |
[02:59] | Honestly, we have no idea. | 实话说 我们不知道 |
[03:01] | Well, you must have some idea. | 你们肯定有些推测的 |
[03:05] | Some tourist shoplift it from your lab? | 哪个游客从你们的实验室偷的 |
[03:09] | Or maybe an inside job? | 或者是内奸做的 |
[03:11] | Sir, we would like to get to the bottom of this | 先生 我们就跟您一样 |
[03:14] | as much as you would. | 希望能彻查此事 |
[03:15] | Ms. Stillwell, | 斯蒂威尔小姐 |
[03:16] | if I had my way, the Justice Department | 要是按照我的做法 司法部 |
[03:19] | would haul your smug, tennis-toned ass | 会把你这个自以为是的家伙拖进 |
[03:22] | into Congress and make you testify | 国会然后让你对 |
[03:25] | to corporate fraud. | 企业欺诈的罪名作证 |
[03:28] | What is Lockheed Martin’s number one product? | 洛克希德马丁公司的头号产品是什么 |
[03:31] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[03:33] | Its top seller. | 它最热销的产品 |
[03:34] | You should know this, | 你应该知道这个 |
[03:35] | you served on their board of directors. | 毕竟你曾经是它的董事会成员 |
[03:38] | – The Patriot missile. – Correct. | -爱国者导弹 -正确 |
[03:40] | Northrop? | 诺斯洛普公司呢 |
[03:41] | B-2 Stealth. | B2幽灵战略轰炸机 |
[03:43] | General Dynamics? | 通用动力公司呢 |
[03:44] | Tomahawk and the M1 Abrams. | 战斧导弹和M1艾布拉姆斯坦克 |
[03:47] | Billions of dollars of bleeding-edge hardware. | 价值几十亿美元的顶端硬件 |
[03:51] | Do you know what all of that is as of today? | 你知道这一切在这个时代算什么吗 |
[03:55] | A worthless pile of shit. | 一文不值的粪土 |
[03:58] | Because Naqib and other super terrorists like him | 因为纳奇布跟其他类似的超级恐怖主义者 |
[04:01] | can flick away that junk like flicking a flea. | 一弹指就可以把那堆垃圾像跳骚一样弹走 |
[04:04] | So it doesn’t matter where heroes really come from. | 所以英雄的出处并不重要 |
[04:08] | Frankly, it doesn’t even matter | 坦白讲 甚至无需深究 |
[04:09] | how the enemy got the Compound V. | 敌人是怎么弄到5号化合物 |
[04:12] | What matters is they’ve got it. | 重点是他们已经拿到了 |
[04:15] | It is a whole new world now. | 现在这是个全新的世界了 |
[04:18] | And there is only one company | 只有一家公司 |
[04:21] | that has the product to fight back. | 有对应的产品可以回击 |
[04:28] | My company. | 我的公司 |
[04:30] | My product. | 我的产品 |
[04:33] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[04:34] | The Pentagon’s agreed to keep Compound V classified. | 五角大楼同意保密5号化合物的事情 |
[04:38] | Classified? | 保密 |
[04:39] | What the fuck are you on about? | 你他妈说鸡巴呢 |
[04:41] | Because of the Naqib asshole that is out there, | 就因为那个搞事情的纳奇布 |
[04:43] | we have to keep Vought happy now. | 我们不得不满足沃特的要求 |
[04:46] | Vought are the ones that fucking created the cunt. | 把那个杂种制造出来的就是沃特 |
[04:48] | – We have no solid proof on that. – No hard proof? | -我们没有确凿的证据 -没有确凿证据 |
[04:51] | I fucking well rescued the proof from a basement. | 我从地下室把证据救了出来 |
[04:53] | She’s sitting on a bloody bog as we speak. | 就我们说话这会 她正蹲坑呢 |
[04:56] | Listen. Listen. | 听好 |
[04:58] | Vought’s manufacturing super villains. | 沃特正在生产超级恶人 |
[05:00] | It’s the story of the century. | 这可是世纪大丑闻 |
[05:02] | Don’t you want a fucking Pulitzer? | 你难道不想拿普利策奖吗 |
[05:04] | Well, fuck you, too, then. | 你也去死把 |
[05:21] | Susan, come on. | 苏珊 少来了 |
[05:22] | There must be something we can do here, yeah? | 我们肯定可以做些什么 对吧 |
[05:26] | Look, the military deal is signed and sealed. | 听着 军事协议已经签署并且盖章 |
[05:29] | Do you think one mute girl is going to derail that? | 你真的觉得一个哑巴女孩可以推翻这一切吗 |
[05:32] | Especially coming from the fugitives | 尤其这证据还是来自 |
[05:34] | – that killed Translucent? – Fugitives? | -杀死透明人的逃犯 -逃犯 |
[05:36] | Vought insisted and… and the DOJ agreed. | 沃特坚持要求 而且… 司法部同意了 |
[05:40] | You’re wanted men now. | 你们现在是通缉犯了 |
[05:43] | Hello? | 快点 |
[05:44] | This isn’t a day spa. | 这里可不是日间水疗 |
[05:45] | Other people got to use the facilities. | 别人得用浴室啊 |
[06:11] | Look, I gave you the V. | 听着 我把5号化学物给你了 |
[06:13] | I gave you everything you asked for and more. | 我给了你所有你需要的东西 甚至更多 |
[06:15] | I trusted you, and this is the fucking thanks I get. | 我相信你 而这就是我得到的感谢吗 |
[06:18] | Butcher, I will still protect your families. | 布彻尔 我还是会保护你们的家人 |
[06:20] | Yeah, and keep your bleeding career even safer. | 是啊 让你的职场生涯更安全 |
[06:23] | Well, what about me and the Boys, then? | 那我跟我的兄弟们怎么办 |
[06:25] | You cut bait and run for your lives. | 你们放弃行动 逃命吧 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:33] | Yeah, Right. | 行 对 |
[06:36] | All right, then, love. | 那好 亲爱的 |
[06:39] | Well, that’s all under control, isn’t it? | 一切都在掌控中 不是吗 |
[06:43] | We need to split up. | 我们必须要分头行动 |
[06:45] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[06:46] | We ain’t, we ain’t done yet. | 我们还没 还没有完成 |
[06:47] | The hell we ain’t. | 才怪 |
[06:49] | We got Vought, the Supes, and the Feds on our asses. | 沃特 超人类 还有中情局的人都在找我们 |
[06:51] | I’m going to Montreal. | 我要去蒙特利尔 |
[06:52] | Yeah, and how you gonna get | 是吗 那你要怎么 |
[06:53] | your crazy-ass girlfriend over the border? | 把你那个疯疯癫癫的女朋友带过边境 |
[06:55] | She has a name. | 她有名字 |
[06:57] | It’s Kimiko. Okay? | 是纪美子 好吗 |
[06:58] | – Kimiko. – Listen. | -纪美子 -听着 |
[07:00] | Shut your fucking traps. | 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[07:02] | We’re on the verge of nailing these cunts. | 我们就快要抓住这些杂种了 |
[07:04] | And you want to cut bait and run | 而你们居然想我们在拿出王牌前 |
[07:06] | before we’ve played our final card. | 放弃然后逃跑 |
[07:07] | Okay, what is it, man? | 好 那王牌是什么 |
[07:10] | Give us a couple hours. Yeah? | 给我们几个小时 好吗 |
[07:13] | Hughie, you’re with me. | 休伊 你跟我走 |
[07:16] | Come on, son. | 来吧 小子 |
[07:17] | Chop, chop. | 快点 |
[07:36] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[07:38] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[07:40] | You didn’t say you were coming. | 你没说你要来啊 |
[07:43] | I hid this under my floorboards right after Daddy left. | 父亲离开后 我把这个藏在了地板下面 |
[07:49] | I thought that maybe | 我以为 |
[07:50] | he would come back for it, but… | 他可能会回来拿 但是… |
[07:54] | – Still smells like him. – It was a bad habit. | -闻起来还是他的味道 -那是个坏习惯 |
[07:57] | His father smoked a pipe, so, you know… | 他爸爸抽烟斗 所以你知道… |
[08:00] | What’s Compound V? | 5号化合物是什么 |
[08:02] | Compound V? | 5号化合物 |
[08:04] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[08:05] | Should I? | 我应该知道吗 |
[08:12] | How old was I? | 我当时多大 |
[08:16] | How old was I when you let Vought pump me full of drugs? | 你让沃特公司给我打药的时候我多大 |
[08:21] | -Annie, honestly, I don’t know what you’re talk… -How old, | -安妮 我真的不知道你在说… -我多大时 |
[08:23] | when you let them turn me into a freak? | 你让他们把我变成一个怪物 |
[08:25] | You’re not a freak. | 你不是怪物 |
[08:27] | Never say that. | 千万别这么说 |
[08:32] | So it’s true. | 所以这是真的 |
[08:40] | – Annie… – My God. My God. | -安妮… -天啊 |
[08:50] | -Did, did Vought tell you all this? -No. | -是沃特公司告诉你的吗 -不是 |
[08:53] | No. A friend told me. | 是一个朋友 |
[09:00] | How much did they pay you? | 他们给了你多少钱 |
[09:03] | – It wasn’t about money. – How much? | -这不是钱的问题 -多少 |
[09:06] | There was no money. | 没有给钱 |
[09:07] | They, they, they just paid | 他们只是付了… |
[09:09] | for the medical bills, that’s it. | 医疗开销 就这些 |
[09:11] | I did it because they, they promised | 我这么做 是因为他们承诺 |
[09:14] | that you’d have a chance at an extraordinary life. | 你有机会经历绝美的人生 |
[09:17] | To be strong and successful and special. | 变得强壮 成功 特别 |
[09:21] | I mean, who wouldn’t want that for their… | 谁不想让他们的… |
[09:22] | You made me think that I was chosen by God. | 你骗我说我是被上帝选中的 |
[09:25] | You were! | 你是的 |
[09:26] | God brought Vought into our lives. | 上帝把沃特带给我们 |
[09:28] | He made this possible. | 他让一切成为可能 |
[09:29] | Bullshit! | 一派胡言 |
[09:31] | You did! | 是你做的 |
[09:33] | And then you controlled every single minute of it. | 然后你控制了我人生中每分每秒 |
[09:37] | You woke me up at 5:00 a.m. | 你每天5点把我叫起来 |
[09:39] | to train for those stupid pageants, | 为那些愚蠢的选秀训练 |
[09:42] | and the tap dancing and the tae kwon do. | 还有踢踏舞和跆拳道 |
[09:45] | I gave up every moment of my life. | 我放弃了我全部的生活 |
[09:48] | I-I… and I was happy to do it. | 但我很高兴这么做 |
[09:50] | This was our dream. | 这是我们的梦想 |
[09:51] | This was your dream! | 那是你的梦想 |
[09:52] | I never got a chance to choose my own dreams. | 我从没有机会去选择我自己的梦想 |
[09:56] | No wonder I don’t know who the fuck I’m supposed to be! | 难怪我不知道 到底该成为什么样的人 |
[09:59] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[10:08] | Was it really bad investments? | 真的是投资出现差错吗 |
[10:10] | – What? – You told me that Daddy left | -什么 -你说爸爸离开了 |
[10:12] | because he lost all of our savings. | 因为他失去了我们全部的积蓄 |
[10:19] | He agreed to all of it. | 这些他全都同意 |
[10:21] | And then, one day, he… he didn’t, | 直到有一天… 他不同意了 |
[10:26] | so he walked out on us. | 所以他抛弃了我们 |
[10:32] | Maybe he didn’t want to lie to me. | 可能他不想对我撒谎 |
[10:35] | So I’m the monster? | 所以我是那个恶人 |
[10:38] | You have a good life. | 你过的很好 |
[10:40] | People would give anything to be what you are. | 其他人会不惜一切代价只想成为你 |
[10:43] | I thought I did what was right. | 我以为我做的是对的 |
[10:48] | Annie! Annie! | 安妮 |
[10:50] | Annie! Annie! | 安妮 |
[10:54] | It’s time to knock back some of this per diem, buddy. | 是时候弄点酒水了 兄弟 |
[10:56] | It’s a pretty fancy bottle. | 瓶子挺好看 |
[10:59] | What are we, what are we celebrating? | 我们在庆祝什么吗 |
[11:02] | What are you talking about? The Seven getting called up. | 你说什么呢 七人组被召集了啊 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:08] | You know the whole reason the Navy discontinued | 你知道为什么海军中止了 |
[11:10] | their Sea Mammal mine clearance program? | “海洋哺乳动物战友”项目吗 |
[11:13] | It’s because it cost way too much | 因为训练海豚 |
[11:15] | to train the fucking dolphins. | 所要的成本太高了 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:18] | But with me on board, | 但如果有我的加入 |
[11:20] | it’s like a, it’s like a pick-up game of basketball. | 就会易如反掌 |
[11:24] | I’ve always wanted to lead my own unit, Jeff. | 我一直想领导我自己的部队 杰夫 |
[11:28] | It’s like a dream come true for me. | 对我来说就是梦想成真了 |
[11:35] | Smells like a comeback. | 闻着像胜利复出的味道 |
[11:39] | Anyways… Cheers, buddy. | 无论如何… 干杯 伙计 |
[11:43] | So, when? | 所以 什么时候 |
[11:46] | When, what? | 什么时候干什么 |
[11:47] | When do I ship out? | 我什么时候出发 |
[11:51] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[11:52] | You know that water park’s opening up a new splash zone, | 你知道水上乐园新开了一个飞浪区 |
[11:55] | and, and they are real excited | 然后他们特别希望 |
[11:56] | to have you cut that ribbon. | 你能过去剪彩 |
[12:02] | You know, I’m seriously leaving, Jeff. | 我是真的要离开了 杰夫 |
[12:03] | Fuck Ohio. | 去他妈的俄亥俄 |
[12:07] | Here’s the sitch. | 情况是这样的 |
[12:09] | I-I talked to New York. | 我跟纽约那边说了 |
[12:12] | And… you’re not. | 你并没有 |
[12:14] | So much. | 所谓的 |
[12:17] | Leaving. | 被召集 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:21] | They didn’t share details. | 他们不肯透露细节 |
[12:24] | But look… | 但你看… |
[12:28] | the boys in marketing have created a primo tag for you: | 市场部门的人给你想了个很棒的标签 |
[12:32] | The Savior of Sandusky! | 桑达斯基的救星 |
[12:36] | That has a nice ring, doesn’t it? | 听上去不错吧 |
[13:13] | William. | 威廉 |
[13:18] | What are you looking at out there? | 你往那边看什么呢 |
[13:20] | Eastern meadowlarks. | 东部野云雀 |
[13:22] | It was either bird-watching or alcoholism, so… | 反正我要么是喝酒度日要么就是观鸟 所以… |
[13:27] | birds. | 观鸟 |
[13:28] | I thought we agreed that you | 我以为我们说好了 |
[13:29] | were never going to come out here. | 你不许来找我 |
[13:31] | Yeah, well, you taught me a thing or two | 是啊 可你还是教了我一些 |
[13:35] | about broken promises. | 食言的技巧 |
[13:37] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[13:41] | This is Hugh Campbell. | 这是休伊·坎贝尔 |
[13:44] | We’re working with M.M. and Frenchie. | 母乳和法兰奇和我们在一起 |
[13:47] | I got the Boys back together. | 我把兄弟们找回来了 |
[13:48] | Grace Mallory. | 格蕾丝·马洛里 |
[13:50] | I’m the founder of your little club. | 我是你这个小队伍的建立者 |
[13:52] | – You’re… – So, let me hear it. | -你是… -你说吧 |
[13:58] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[14:01] | Sorry, I can’t. | 对不起 不行 |
[14:02] | I’m hoping to photograph a snowy owl in the dunes. | 我还想照一张雪鸮停在沙丘上的照片 |
[14:07] | Look… I didn’t want to come here, | 我也不想来这儿 |
[14:12] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[14:15] | And you’re going to fucking help. | 而你也必须帮我 |
[14:18] | Why’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[14:26] | Because you owe me. | 因为你欠我的 |
[14:29] | You fucking owe me, goddamn it. | 你欠我的 该死 |
[15:28] | Look at you, mon coeur. | 看看你 亲爱的 |
[15:32] | Run! Run! | 快跑 |
[16:02] | Who’s got eyes on her? | 谁看到她了 |
[16:04] | Over here! | 在这儿 |
[16:13] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[16:17] | We won’t let her get away. | 我们不会让她再跑了 |
[16:22] | This is Alpha Team. | 这是A组 |
[16:23] | Suspect is in custody. | 嫌犯已被拘捕 |
[16:25] | There’s simply nothing else to say. I can’t help you. | 没什么好说的了 我帮不了你 |
[16:28] | Well, you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 这还不够 |
[16:29] | – Do I? Why? – ‘Cause you made me a promise. | -是吗 为什么 -因为你向我保证过 |
[16:33] | But then my grandchildren got incinerated. | 然后我孙子孙女就惨遭焚烧 |
[16:35] | Tends to change one’s perspective. | 这种事会改变人的内心 |
[16:37] | There weren’t even teeth left, | 他们连牙齿都没留下 |
[16:39] | Lamplighter had burnt them alive so thoroughly. | 点灯人把他们烧得那么彻底 |
[16:46] | I think I’ve had enough sun for one day. | 我今天晒够太阳了 |
[16:50] | Pleasure meeting you, Hugh. | 很高兴见到你 休 |
[16:53] | Butcher. | 布彻尔 |
[16:56] | Well, what about what you’ve done? | 那你做过的那些事呢 |
[16:58] | What I’ve done? | 我干了什么 |
[17:00] | To who? | 对谁 |
[17:04] | To me, goddamn it. To me. | 对我 操 对我啊 |
[17:07] | You trained me up, manipulated me, | 一边训练我 一边掌控我 |
[17:10] | aimed me at Homelander like a fucking howitzer. | 把我当成榴弹炮对着祖国人开火 |
[17:12] | And then when it didn’t suit you anymore, you just threw me away. | 等我对你没用了 就像扔垃圾一样丢掉 |
[17:15] | And not a day goes by I don’t regret it. | 我也每天活在愧疚里 |
[17:18] | Day late, dollar short, love. | 现在说这话太晚了 |
[17:22] | Now, I’m going to finish what you started, | 我打算收拾掉你这个烂摊子 |
[17:27] | and I need your help. | 而我需要你的帮助 |
[17:32] | Please. | 算我求你了 |
[17:40] | You can leave with something, | 我可以给你点东西 |
[17:43] | if you never come back | 但你要保证不再来找我 |
[17:45] | and you keep your goddamn promise this time. | 而且这回你最好遵守承诺 |
[17:52] | Madelyn Stillwell. | 麦德琳·斯蒂威尔 |
[17:53] | Vought’s VP? | 沃特的副总裁 |
[17:55] | – Homelander’s her main account. – Yeah, that ain’t news. | -祖国人是她的大宝贝 -这人人都知道 |
[17:58] | No, but this is: | 没错 但这可不简单 |
[18:00] | They have a… What shall we say?… | 他们… 怎么说呢… |
[18:02] | A very special relationship. | 关系不一般 |
[18:04] | Complicated, intimate, hard to quantify. | 很复杂 很亲密 不太好描述 |
[18:07] | And you know this how? | 你又是怎么知道的 |
[18:09] | Still have a few fingers in a few pies. | 我还有一些人脉 |
[18:11] | I don’t know if Homelander has a weakness, | 我不知道祖国人有没有软肋 |
[18:13] | but if he does, she’ll know it. | 但如果他有的话 她肯定知道 |
[18:22] | Good-bye, Grace. | 再见 格蕾丝 |
[18:26] | You want to kill yourself, that’s your right… | 你想害死自己 那是你的权利… |
[18:28] | I won’t stop you… But, Billy, not the others. | 我不拦你 但是比利 别害死其他人 |
[18:35] | Vengeance isn’t a path to glory, Hugh. | 复仇之路并不通向光辉未来 休 |
[18:38] | It’s a one-way ticket to a dead end, | 它是带你驶入悬崖的单程票 |
[18:41] | looking at fucking birds. | 沦落到每天看鸟 |
[18:53] | …No, go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[18:55] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[19:26] | Dude. Dude, it’s A-Train. | 兄弟 是火车头 |
[19:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:31] | It’s fucking A-Train. | 卧槽 真的是火车头 |
[19:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:37] | I’m just keeping an eye out. | 我只是在做店内安保工作 |
[19:40] | That’s funny, | 有意思了 |
[19:41] | it really looks like you’re only keeping an eye on me. | 看起来你是在做针对我的安保工作啊 |
[19:45] | You know I’m A-Train, right? | 你知道我是火车头吧 |
[19:47] | Yeah, and I’m Homelander. | 是吗 我还是祖国人呢 |
[19:51] | Dude, whip back to A-Train. | 老哥 他跟火车头杠上了 |
[19:56] | Listen, I’m sorry about that. | 实在是不好意思 |
[19:59] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[20:01] | Wait, so now that you… | 现在你知道了… |
[20:03] | now you know I’m A-Train, now we’re good? | 你知道我是火车头 就没事了 |
[20:05] | Listen, man, I’m sorry. It was my mistake. | 对不起 是我的问题 |
[20:09] | Yeah, you’re damn right it’s your mistake. | 当然是你这逼的问题 |
[20:12] | I’m A-Train. | 我可是火车头 |
[20:13] | I’m the fastest fucking man alive! | 我是世界上跑得最快的人 |
[20:19] | What are you all fucking looking at? | 你们都他妈看什么看 |
[20:28] | – You missed it. – Eyes front. | -开过了 -往前看 |
[20:30] | Eyes fucking front, Hughie. | 别扭头了快他妈往前看 休伊 |
[20:33] | – Boys are gone. – What? | -他们都不在了 -什么 |
[20:34] | Someone’s grabbed them. | 有人把他们抓走了 |
[20:36] | Yeah? How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:38] | The window’s new, the front path is scrubbed, | 窗户是新换上的 门前的路也都清洗过了 |
[20:40] | and there’s a black van with “Flowers” on it, | 还停着一辆上面印着”花”的黑面包车 |
[20:42] | probably full of cunts waiting to jump us. | 车里估计都是蹲我们的狗逼 |
[20:44] | – Vought? – Nah, someone else doing | -是沃特吗 -不是 有其他人 |
[20:46] | their dirty work for them, | 专门替他们暗中干脏活 |
[20:47] | probably some Fed black ops unit. | 大概是联邦局里的黑警队 |
[20:56] | Okay. Okay, what are we… what-what are we gonna do? | 行吧 我们 我们现在怎么办 |
[20:58] | How are we gonna get the guys back? | 怎么把他们救出来 |
[21:00] | We’re on our own. We’ve got to get to Stillwell | 靠我们自己了 得在彻底没机会之前 |
[21:02] | – before the walls close in. – Who gives a fuck about Stillwell? | -找到斯蒂威尔 -谁他妈还管斯蒂威尔啊 |
[21:04] | – We have to go back for them. – You don’t get it, Hughie. | -我们得回去救他们 -别傻了 休伊 |
[21:06] | We got about a couple hours before they find us, | 在他们找我们之前 还有几个小时可以行动 |
[21:09] | and that’s if we’re lucky. | 这还是运气好的情况下 |
[21:10] | We got to hit back and hit back now. | 所以我们现在就要立刻反击 |
[21:12] | You’re abandoning them. | 你就这么不管他们了 |
[21:15] | I mean, they all… they risked their… | 他们… 他们冒着… |
[21:18] | Mother’s Milk has a daughter. | 母乳还有个女儿 |
[21:19] | They’d want us to finish the job. | 他们也会希望我们完成任务的 |
[21:21] | Your job. | 你的任务 |
[21:23] | Your job, not theirs. | 是你的任务 不是他们的 |
[21:27] | It’s all about Homelander, isn’t it? | 你只想找祖国人报仇 是不是 |
[21:29] | And A-Train. This is your fucking shit, too, Hughie. | 还有火车头 你跟这堆破事也脱不了干系 休伊 |
[21:32] | I promised you payback, didn’t I? | 我保证过会帮你取得报仇 是吧 |
[21:36] | Mallory give you the same speech back in the day? | 马洛里当年也是这么跟你说的吧 |
[21:38] | Yeah. Yeah, she did. | 对 没错 她也这么说了 |
[21:40] | But she broke her promise. | 但她没遵守诺言 |
[21:42] | I’m keeping mine. | 而我会遵守 |
[21:46] | I’m so fucking stupid. | 我真是蠢透了 |
[21:50] | You never cared about me. | 你从来不在乎我 |
[21:52] | Or Robin, did you? | 也不在乎罗缤 对吧 |
[21:54] | I was just useful to you. | 我只是对你有利用价值 |
[21:57] | Fuck, Hughie. Of course you’re useful. | 操 休伊 你当然有利用价值了 |
[21:59] | I mean, that’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 这不就是你在这里的原因吗 |
[22:02] | Now we just got to take one more step. | 我们现在离目标一步之遥 |
[22:06] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[22:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:10] | No. | 不行 |
[22:12] | We have to save them. | 我们得去救他们 |
[22:15] | For fuck’s sakes, Hughie, we don’t have time | 我真是操了 休伊 我们没时间 |
[22:17] | for this shit right now, okay? | 整这些唧唧歪歪的事了 懂吗 |
[22:19] | We get Stillwell. Now, get in the fucking car. | 我们去找斯蒂威尔 赶紧上车 |
[22:21] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:24] | Becca comes back from the dead? Robin, too? | 贝卡能死而复生吗 罗缤呢 |
[22:26] | This is never gonna stop… It’s just gonna be more blood | 这条路无穷无尽 只会有更多的流血牺牲 |
[22:29] | and… awfulness. | 和更多痛苦 |
[22:33] | That’s the fucking game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[22:35] | If you don’t like to play, why did you join the fucking team? | 如果不想玩 你他妈为什么还来呢 |
[22:40] | Mallory’s right… you’re just gonna drag us all down with you. | 马洛里说得对 你只会把我们所有人一起害了 |
[22:44] | Not me. | 我不玩了 |
[22:46] | Not anymore. | 到头为止 |
[22:51] | You’re a fucking pathetic cunt | 你他妈真是一个没屌的可怜虫 |
[22:54] | and an insult to Robin’s memory. | 对罗缤记忆的侮辱 |
[22:58] | I think I’m doing this for her. | 我这是为了她 |
[23:04] | Good-bye, Hughie. | 再见了 休伊 |
[23:26] | ♪ When you’re sure you’ve had enough ♪ | ♪ 当你觉得人生坠入谷底 ♪ |
[23:32] | ♪ Of this life ♪ | ♪ 觉得生活不易 ♪ |
[23:36] | ♪ Don’t let yourself go ♪ | ♪ 别急着放弃 ♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ ‘Cause everybody cries ♪ | ♪ 人总要经历泪水的洗礼 ♪ |
[23:49] | Fucking idiot. | 蠢蛋 |
[23:51] | ♪ Everybody hurts ♪ | ♪ 人总会伤心 ♪ |
[23:53] | Stupid fucker. | 傻逼 |
[24:02] | ♪ Sometimes ♪ | ♪ 有时 ♪ |
[24:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:06] | ♪ Sometimes ♪ | ♪ 有时 ♪ |
[24:07] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[24:10] | ♪ So hold on ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 ♪ |
[24:14] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 别放弃 ♪ |
[24:17] | ♪ Hold on… ♪ | ♪ 别放弃… ♪ |
[24:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:21] | Stupid fucking idiot. | 大蠢逼 |
[24:24] | ♪ Everybody hurts. ♪ | ♪ 人总会伤心 ♪ |
[25:16] | I remember you telling me you like to come here to listen | 记得你说过 你喜欢来这里 |
[25:18] | to the choir rehearse, so I, I figured I’d take a shot. | 来听合唱团排练 所以我就想着来这碰碰运气 |
[25:21] | You’ve got a lot of balls. | 你胆子可真大 |
[25:24] | Just two. | 还好吧 |
[25:26] | I mean, you must want me to arrest you. | 你是送上门非让我逮捕你吗 |
[25:30] | Actually… | 其实… |
[25:34] | Annie… I need your help. | 安妮… 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:47] | – Please just listen to me. – Why? | -求你听我说完 -为什么 |
[25:49] | More awful secrets you want to tell me, | 你想告诉我更多不堪的秘密 |
[25:51] | more drugs that I was dosed with as a kid, maybe? | 告诉我小时候被注射了更多的药物 是吗 |
[25:53] | Look, that just came out. I’m sorry. | 那事是我没过脑子就说出来了 对不起 |
[25:55] | I-I thought you… maybe you wanted to know the truth. | 我以为… 也许你想知道真相 |
[25:56] | Okay, so you’re all about the truth. | 那你可真诚实啊 满嘴都是真话 |
[25:59] | Vought is giving Compound V to some bad fucking people, | 沃特正把5号化合物交给一些坏人手里 |
[26:02] | like really bad. | 真正的坏人 |
[26:03] | Like, that Supe terrorist. | 比如那个超人类恐怖分子 |
[26:07] | That’s insane. | 这不可能 |
[26:09] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[26:11] | Look, my friends want to stop it, but they got caught | 我的朋友曾试图阻止一切 但他们都被抓了 |
[26:13] | on Vought’s orders, and I, and I figured, | 沃特下的指令 然后我想 |
[26:15] | because you had security clearance, | 既然你有安保权限 |
[26:19] | maybe you could help find them. | 也许你可以帮帮他们 |
[26:23] | Hughie, I was almost arrested just for knowing you. | 休伊 只是因为认识你就差点害我被抓 |
[26:27] | I had to convince them that I was an idiot that you threw out | 我得说服他们我是脑子进了水 |
[26:30] | and you used, and now you want me | 才会被你利用完抛弃 |
[26:31] | to help your psycho killer friends? | 现在你想让我帮你那些变态杀人狂朋友 |
[26:34] | When you put it like that… | 你要这么说的话… |
[26:38] | You have 30 seconds to get the hell out of here. | 给你30秒的时间滚出我的视线 |
[26:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 对不起打扰到你 |
[26:52] | I mean, why the hell would I ever help you? | 我究竟凭什么要帮你啊 |
[27:01] | Because Vought’s up to some evil shit? | 因为沃特正在做些非常邪恶的勾当 |
[27:06] | ‘Cause it’s your job. | 因为这是你的责任 |
[27:10] | Because you’re a superhero. | 因为你是超级英雄 |
[27:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:17] | I can’t remember the last time I saved anyone. | 我都记不清上一次救人是什么时候的事了 |
[27:20] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[27:22] | When did I ever save you? | 我什么时候救过你 |
[27:27] | Bowling alley. | 在保龄球馆 |
[27:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:36] | I was, I was angry after Robin. | 罗缤的事之后我非常愤怒 |
[27:40] | I was headed for this cliff, and then you and me went bowling. | 我当时几近崩溃 然后你和我一起去打保龄球 |
[27:47] | Bowling? | 打保龄球 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:50] | Bowling. | 打保龄球 |
[27:53] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[27:53] | That’s not saving you, that’s, that’s just being there. | 那不是救了你 我只是 只是陪在了你身边 |
[28:05] | The thing is… | 最关键的是… |
[28:17] | I don’t care. | 我并不在乎 |
[28:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[28:52] | Doc said six weeks minimum after a fracture like that. | 医生说你这么重的伤起码要休息六周 |
[28:56] | I’m all good, man. | 我没事的 兄弟 |
[28:57] | Look, I’m back to training. | 看我已经回来训练了 |
[28:58] | I feel fucking great. | 我感觉超棒的 |
[29:01] | – You’re healed? – I’m healed. | -你痊愈了 -我痊愈了 |
[29:03] | How the fuck are you hea… | 你怎么可能… |
[29:07] | You back on that Compound V. | 你又开始用5号化合物了 |
[29:09] | You promised me that you would stay clean. | 你跟我保证过不会再碰的 |
[29:11] | No. I am clean. | 不 我没碰 |
[29:13] | A-1, all-natural A-Train, baby. | 你的火车头可是纯天然的 宝贝 |
[29:15] | Your fucking bones fused back together overnight? | 一夜之间你所有骨头都痊愈了 |
[29:19] | – That sound natural to you? – Maybe I’m just strong. | -你管这叫纯天然 -也许我就是很强壮 |
[29:21] | – Yeah. – I am the world’s fastest man. | -少来 -我是全世界最快的人 |
[29:28] | Bet you can’t outrun this. | 看你跑不跑得赢这个 |
[29:30] | Wait, where you going? | 等等你要去哪 |
[29:33] | I’m not gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself. | 我不想待在这看着你伤害自己 |
[29:37] | You know what? I don’t need this shit. | 你猜怎么着 我才不需要看你脸色 |
[29:41] | You’ve always just been jealous of me, so go ahead, | 你一直都在嫉妒我 要走就快走吧 |
[29:44] | slow-ass fucking loser. | 慢得要死的废物 |
[30:23] | …I’m just, yeah, I’m just gonna… | 我现在就… |
[30:38] | – There he is! – Our hero. | -他来了 -我们的英雄 |
[30:44] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[30:45] | Stop, please. | 别这样啦好吗 |
[30:56] | Amazing. Great job, everybody. | 太棒了 干得漂亮 各位 |
[30:59] | – You’re gonna make me blush here. – Madelyn? | -你们都让我脸红了 -麦德琳 |
[31:00] | – Stop, please. – Mr. Edgar. | -快停下来吧 -埃德加先生 |
[31:04] | I, I didn’t know you were gonna come. | 我不知道您今晚会来 |
[31:06] | Let me borrow you for a moment. | 我们借一步说话 |
[31:22] | The Pentagon’s shelling out north of $40 billion per year. | 国防部每年要投入超过40亿美金 |
[31:25] | You should enjoy a bonus that reflects that. | 这是你应得的奖励 |
[31:27] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道说什么好 |
[31:30] | Well, say thank you. | 说谢谢就好了 |
[31:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Don’t get too excited. | 别高兴的太早 |
[31:36] | It comes with strings. | 我是有条件的 |
[31:37] | You’re gonna need to move your office down to 82. | 你要把办公室搬去82楼 |
[31:40] | – That’s your floor. – And | -那是你的楼层 -而且 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna want you to start riding shotgun on my meetings. | 我想要你在会议上为我保驾护航 |
[31:44] | Don’t go planning my retirement yet. | 我还没准备退休 |
[31:46] | I’m just saying, someone needs to run this shit show | 只是我需要有人在我搬去伯利兹之后 |
[31:48] | when I move to Belize. | 帮我管理这些麻烦事 |
[31:51] | Enjoy yourself, Madelyn. | 继续享受晚宴吧 麦德琳 |
[31:53] | Start thinking about the view from 82. | 想像一下82楼的风光吧 |
[31:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Electricity goes in, blast comes out. | 电流进入 冲击爆发 |
[32:19] | That’s a hell of a party trick. | 这把戏可太酷了 |
[32:20] | Do you ever, use it for fun? | 你有没有 用过它寻欢作乐 |
[32:25] | Can I tell you a secret? | 告诉你个秘密吧 |
[32:28] | Sometimes, my eyes light up when I… | 有时 我的眼睛会亮起来 当我… |
[32:33] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[32:41] | Will you excuse me? | 我先失陪下 |
[32:42] | Just a second. | 马上回来 |
[33:00] | You want me to hold your hair back? | 要我帮你拢着头发吗 |
[33:02] | Don’t touch. | 别碰我 |
[33:06] | Leave me alone, I’m not in the mood. | 让我一个人静静 我现在没心情 |
[33:08] | Not in the mood for what? | 没心情做什么 |
[33:11] | Your bottomless casual cruelty. | 听你无底线的日常毒舌 |
[33:14] | So just make whatever shitty comment | 你要说什么就直说吧 |
[33:16] | you’re gonna make and then go. | 说完赶紧走 |
[33:25] | Look. | 你看 |
[33:30] | What am I supposed to be looking at? | 你要我看什么 |
[33:32] | No… my radius never healed straight. | 我的桡骨一直都没完全痊愈 |
[33:39] | I really did break every bone in my right arm. | 那次真的弄断了我手臂里的每根骨头 |
[33:42] | – What? – Stopping the bus from falling. | -什么 -为了阻止那辆大巴坠落 |
[33:45] | You said the marketing guys made it up. | 你说是市场部的人捏造出来的 |
[33:49] | It was me. | 那真的是我 |
[33:52] | 23-year-old, bright-eyed, | 23岁 眼里充斥着光芒 |
[33:54] | ass you could bounce a quarter off of… | 拥有着年轻身体… |
[33:56] | me. | 的我 |
[34:02] | I really did want to make a difference. | 我真的曾想做出一些改变 |
[34:05] | I really did care. | 我真的在乎过 |
[34:08] | I was just like you. | 曾经的我就像你一样 |
[34:12] | And then… | 然后… |
[34:13] | I started giving pieces of myself away and… | 我开始逐渐沦落 再然后… |
[34:18] | I guess I gave away everything. | 不知不觉就放弃了所有坚持 |
[34:28] | So you know what? Be… just be original. | 作为一个过来人我想说 就… 做你自己吧 |
[34:33] | For fuck’s sake. | 什么都他妈别管 |
[34:36] | My position is already taken. | 我已经低头了 |
[34:43] | Be the annoying goody two-shoes asshole that you are. | 你就继续做那个正义凛然到令人讨厌的你自己吧 |
[34:50] | One of us has to be. | 我们中起码有一人要坚持下去 |
[35:23] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在逃避我 |
[35:24] | – No, I haven’t. – Really? | -我没有 -真的吗 |
[35:27] | Seems that way. | 看起来是这样的 |
[35:31] | You do know that I went to see Vogelbaum, though… | 你知道我去看了沃格鲍姆 |
[35:34] | right? | 对吗 |
[35:37] | And you do know what he told me? | 你也知道他告诉我什么了 |
[35:40] | I never meant for you to find out that way. | 我从来都不想以这种方式让你知道 |
[35:42] | Let me guess. You wanted to protect me. | 让我猜猜 你是想保护我 |
[35:46] | Well, we all did. | 我们都想 |
[35:48] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:51] | You think I’m fragile? | 你觉得我很脆弱 |
[35:52] | No, I do not. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[35:54] | You try doing any of this… | 你可以尝试着做任何事情… |
[35:56] | I mean fucking any of it… Without me… | 我是说在没有我的帮助之下做任何事情… |
[36:01] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[36:04] | Madelyn. | 玛德琳 |
[36:07] | Did it ever occur to you that… | 你有没有思考过… |
[36:11] | a Supe terrorist showing up | 一个超人类恐怖主义者正好 |
[36:13] | exactly when we needed him to was… | 在我们需要他的时候出现… |
[36:17] | a pretty fucking incredible coincidence? | 真是挺难以置信的巧合 |
[36:22] | It’s almost like… someone planned it. | 就像… 有人设计的一样 |
[36:33] | Me. | 我 |
[36:37] | Me. | 是我 |
[36:39] | I made him. | 我创造了他 |
[36:40] | What do you mean you “made him”? | “你创造了他”是什么意思 |
[36:44] | Well, I borrowed some Compound V, | 是这样 我借了些5号化合物 |
[36:47] | had A-Train run it all over the globe, | 让火车头送去了世界各地 |
[36:50] | and I supercharged some jihadis. | 然后还注射给一些圣战主义者 |
[36:56] | Not to oversimplify it. | 也不是说多简单 |
[36:58] | I mean, it-it was actually very difficult | 其实在成人目标上 |
[36:59] | and very messy, using adult subjects. | 还挺难 场面挺难看的 |
[37:03] | There’s a good reason that Vought doesn’t do it. | 沃特不这么做还是很有道理的 |
[37:04] | But… well, enough survived | 但… 足够多的人活了下来 |
[37:07] | to call the operation a huge success. | 所以可以把这次行动称为一次巨大的胜利 |
[37:12] | Huge. | 非常大的 |
[37:15] | And now… | 现在… |
[37:16] | we have villains all over the globe… | 我们在全球各地都有恶棍… |
[37:22] | that only we can fight. | 只有我们可以战胜 |
[37:26] | In sequel after sequel… after sequel. | 一批一批… 又一批 |
[37:36] | Well? | 如何 |
[37:41] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[38:04] | No. | 不 |
[38:09] | Take off your pants. | 脱掉你的裤子 |
[38:27] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[38:55] | – Gentle. – I’m… | -轻一点 -我… |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:08] | My sweet boy. | 我的宝贝 |
[39:11] | My special, special, sweet boy. | 我最特别的宝贝 |
[39:17] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我会好好照顾你的 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:30] | – No, you did good. – I’m sorry. | -不 你做的很好 -我很抱歉 |
[39:32] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[39:35] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:38] | That was so lovely. | 你太可爱了 |
[39:43] | Well, you know, in, medieval times, | 你知道在中世纪 |
[39:46] | they locked prisoners inside a pillory barrel. | 他们把犯人锁在颈手枷木桶里 |
[39:50] | Then they’d kneel in their own excrement | 让他们蹲在自己的排泄物里 |
[39:51] | till they got sepsis and died, so… | 一直到他们得毒脓病死去 所以… |
[39:55] | Thank you, Frenchie, | 谢谢你 法兰奇 |
[39:58] | for that disgusting yet fascinating piece of trivia. | 分享这个令人兴奋却又恶心的故事 |
[40:01] | I’m just saying it could be worse? | 我只想说处境还可能更加糟糕 |
[40:03] | Right. | 是哦 |
[40:11] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[40:14] | Tell you what? | 告诉你们什么 |
[40:16] | That you had a daughter. | 你有一个女儿 |
[40:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:25] | I mean… | 毕竟… |
[40:28] | I guess she’s… | 我猜她… |
[40:32] | the only good thing I ever did, man. | 是我人生中唯一美好的事物 朋友 |
[40:36] | I just wanted just to leave her clean out of it, you know? | 我只是不想把她也牵扯进这些乱事 你懂吗 |
[40:41] | But I fucked that up to high heaven. | 但我真的是搞糟了 |
[40:46] | Probably never see her again. | 有可能再也见不到她了 |
[40:47] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[40:52] | She made you a better person. | 她让你变得更好 |
[40:59] | Man. | 朋友 |
[41:03] | Kimiko’s gonna be okay. | 纪美子会没事的 |
[41:07] | So you do know her name. | 所以你知道她的名字 |
[41:10] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[41:13] | No. | 不 |
[41:20] | Mr. Edgar came to the party tonight | 埃德加先生今晚来了聚会 |
[41:22] | and he practically offered me his job. | 基本上是准备把职位转交给我 |
[41:26] | Well, not right away. | 并不是马上 |
[41:28] | But he… | 但他… |
[41:29] | wants me to move to the 82nd floor | 想让我搬到82楼 |
[41:31] | so that I can be closer to him. | 这样我可以离他更近 |
[41:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:35] | Okay, but y-you’ll still be my day-to-day, right? | 对 但是你还是会处理我的日常 对吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[41:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:42] | I will be there for you always. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[41:45] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[41:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:54] | Madelyn. | 玛德琳 |
[41:55] | From now on, no more secrets. | 从现在开始 别再有秘密 |
[42:01] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[42:02] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[42:05] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密了 |
[42:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:13] | I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about your baby. | 我很抱歉没把你孩子的事告诉你 |
[42:18] | It’s just that… you carry so much, and… | 只是因为 你背负了太多 而且… |
[42:24] | the pain of losing a child to… | 失去一个孩子的痛苦… |
[42:27] | miscarriage is… | 因为流产… |
[42:31] | I just wanted to spare you that burden. | 我只是不想让你再背负这些重担 |
[42:34] | Do you understand? | 你能理解吗 |
[42:37] | Yes. | 能 |
[43:06] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[43:17] | Easy with him, man. | 轻一点啊 |
[43:19] | Fuck wrong with you? Shit. | 搞什么呢 该死 |
[43:24] | Bitch ass. | 混蛋 |
[43:24] | You okay? You break any bones? | 你还好吗 骨折了吗 |
[43:26] | – No, no. No. – No? | -没 没有 -没有 |
[43:28] | Did they get Butcher, too? | 布彻尔也被抓了吗 |
[43:29] | – No. – They got you separated? | -没 -他们把你们分开了 |
[43:31] | When? When? | 什么时候 |
[43:32] | Well, he went after Homelander. | 他去追查祖国人的事情了 |
[43:36] | But I… I came to save you. | 但我… 来救你们了 |
[43:40] | Yay. | 耶 |
[43:42] | So, you came here? You meant to come here? | 所以 你来这里 是你故意的 |
[43:46] | – Without Butcher. – Yeah. | -没有与布彻尔一起 -对 |
[43:48] | C’est incroyable. | 难以置信 |
[43:55] | Never has a man thrown his life away so… | 从来没见过一个男人像你这样… |
[43:58] | completely like you’ve thrown yours away today. | 彻底抛弃自己的生命 |
[44:01] | No… no, what I mean is, you rescuing us | 不 我的意思是 你解救我们 |
[44:04] | is the most useless, futile gesture I can think of. | 是我能想到的 最无用的举动 |
[44:07] | – Yeah, I-I got it. – Unbelievable. | -行吧 我明白了 -难以置信 |
[44:09] | – All right, so what’s the plan? – Okay. | -所以你什么计划 -这样 |
[44:12] | Okay… all right, so they searched me. | 他们搜了我的身 |
[44:15] | Very, very thoroughly. | 很彻底 非常彻底 |
[44:16] | But I managed to Poligrip in my 12th grade retainer. | 还好我用粘合剂把我高三戴的牙齿保持器黏住了 |
[44:20] | – Let me see. – So it looks like a permanent bridge, | -让我看看 -所以看上去像做了永久性牙桥 |
[44:21] | – and it totally worked. – Shit. | -蒙混过关了 -牛逼 |
[44:23] | Frenchie, you can pick a lock with anything, right? | 法兰奇 你能用所有东西撬锁 对吧 |
[44:25] | There’s premium metal wire in this thing. | 我的保持器里有优质金属丝 |
[44:27] | – Come on, take it out. – Okay, one second. | -好 快拿出来 -好的 稍等 |
[44:31] | Come on, man. Spit that bitch out. | 加把劲啊 兄弟 把它吐出来 |
[44:34] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[44:35] | – Okay, okay, stand still. – Wait, what? | -好吧 站好 -等等 要干嘛 |
[44:36] | – Stand still. Open. – What… | -站好就行 张嘴 -什么… |
[44:38] | Open the mouth… | 张大嘴巴… |
[44:41] | Come on, get up in there, Frenchie. | 快点 掏进去 法兰奇 |
[44:44] | Just go deeper. Just a little deeper. | 往里伸 再伸进去一点 |
[44:46] | All right, all right, all right, h-h-hold… | 行了 行了 等… |
[44:49] | What the fuck, man? | 搞什么 兄弟 |
[44:50] | Let me get this. Let me get this. | 我来拿 让我来 |
[44:52] | Relax, okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
[44:53] | – Look. Look, focus. Focus. – Okay, okay. What? | -看我 集中注意力 -好的 怎么了 |
[44:57] | I’m-a knock that bitch out your mouth. | 我要把它从你嘴里打出来 |
[44:58] | – Okay? – We’re not at that step yet. | -好吗 -还没到这个地步吧 |
[45:00] | We don’t have to do that. | 咱不至于这样做 |
[45:01] | It’s just gonna sting a little bit. A’ight? | 只是一点小刺痛 行吗 |
[45:03] | – Sting? – On three. | -刺痛 -倒数三下 |
[45:04] | -One to three. -Okay, well, if you count down… | -一到三 -等你数到… |
[45:08] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:09] | You okay, buddy? | 没伤着吧 兄弟 |
[45:11] | – Yes. – Yes! | -出来了 -太好了 |
[45:12] | Good job, Hughie. | 干得漂亮 休伊 |
[45:37] | Good night, Ms. Stillwell. | 晚安 斯蒂威尔女士 |
[45:38] | Good night, Miles. | 晚安 迈尔斯 |
[45:41] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[45:47] | Maria, I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[45:52] | Maria? | 玛利亚 |
[45:54] | Your kid’s a sound sleeper. | 你的孩子睡得真香 |
[46:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[46:06] | He’s all right. | 他没事 |
[46:09] | So’s the nanny. | 保姆也没事 |
[46:10] | She’s out the back sleeping off a little bit of propofol. | 她的麻醉药劲没过 在后边睡着了 |
[46:16] | Put your phone on the table. | 把手机放桌子上 |
[46:34] | William Butcher. | 威廉·布彻尔 |
[46:38] | CIA showed me your file. | 中情局给我看过你的档案 |
[46:42] | – What do you want? – You know what I want. | -你想怎样 -你知道我想要什么 |
[46:45] | I don’t know how breaking into my home | 我不明白闯进我家 |
[46:47] | and threatening my child is gonna get you Homelander. | 拿我的孩子要挟我 怎就能让你拿下祖国人 |
[46:50] | All these years… | 这些年来… |
[46:51] | I’ve been searching for that cunt’s weakness. | 我一直在研究那个狗逼的弱点 |
[46:54] | He doesn’t have any weakness. | 他无懈可击 |
[46:56] | – No? – There isn’t a weapon on Earth | -是吗 -人们用尽世间 |
[46:58] | that they haven’t thrown at him. | 无数武器摧残他 |
[47:00] | They’ve all failed. | 可无一成功 |
[47:02] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 这不是我所说的弱点 |
[47:06] | I’m talking… about you. | 我说的是… 你 |
[47:09] | Me? | 我 |
[47:11] | Yeah, you’re the only thing he gives two shits about. | 是啊 你是他唯一还算在乎的人了 |
[47:16] | You’re his weakness. | 你就是他的软肋 |
[47:25] | It’s a fucking maze. | 这跟个迷宫一样 |
[47:27] | Where is she? | 她人在哪 |
[47:34] | Ready… go on. | 准备… 走 |
[47:44] | Mon coeur. | 宝贝 |
[47:47] | Frenchie, what the fuck? | 法兰奇 你搞什么 |
[48:05] | Fuck! Move. Move. | 妈的 走 快撤 |
[48:19] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[48:25] | – No! God. – Just stay down. | -不 我的天 -快趴下 |
[48:36] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:39] | She better be fucking worth it. | 她最好值得我们去救 |
[48:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 干嘛 |
[48:42] | – You cover him. Cover him! – Wait, what? | -你掩护他 掩护他 -等等 什么 |
[48:44] | No, I don’t… I don’t… I can’t do this. | 不 我不… 我不知道 我做不到 |
[48:45] | You just pull the fucking trigger right now! | 你扳动扳机就行了 就现在 |
[48:47] | Okay! | 好 |
[48:49] | Sorry! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 对不起 |
[48:54] | Shit, it’s out, it’s out. What do I do? | 妈的 子弹射没了 我该怎么办 |
[48:56] | Take this. Take it. | 用这个 拿着 |
[48:58] | -Reload. -What the fuck do I know about reloading? | -重新装弹 -我怎么知道如何上膛啊 |
[49:00] | Reload the magazine. | 装进子弹仓里 |
[49:01] | How do I do that? Okay. | 怎么装啊 好的 |
[49:04] | – Let’s go. – Good? It’s good. | -去 -装好没 好了 |
[49:12] | M.M.! M.M.! | 母乳 母乳 |
[49:20] | M.M.! | 母乳 |
[49:23] | Go! | 上啊 |
[49:37] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 无意射中 愿你安息 |
[49:40] | I’m out. | 子弹没了 |
[49:45] | – Shit. -Drop your weapon! Get down! | -要死 -把武器放下 趴下 |
[49:46] | – Okay, okay, okay. Okay. – On your knees. | -好的 行了 -跪下 |
[49:48] | – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. – On your fucking knees! | -别开枪 别射我 -叫你跪下 |
[49:50] | Face the wall! | 面朝墙 |
[49:52] | Hands on your heads! | 手放在头上 |
[50:40] | You came. | 你来了 |
[50:44] | Like you said… | 如你所说… |
[50:48] | I’m a fucking superhero. | 我可是个超级英雄 |
[50:52] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[50:55] | Hughie, check the doors. | 休伊 去看看门 |
[50:59] | Is it working? | 开得了吗 |
[51:00] | – No, no, no… – Fuck. | -开不了 -该死的 |
[51:03] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[51:05] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[51:09] | – Son of a… – Go, go, go. | -妈了个… -快走 |
[51:11] | – Go. Go, go, go. – Holy shit. | -快走 -我的天 |
[51:17] | Shit. Go. | 妈的 走啊 |
[51:19] | – Hughie, let’s go. – Go! I’ll be okay. Go. | -休伊 -走啊 我没事的 走吧 |
[51:29] | Homelander was right. | 祖国人说得对 |
[51:32] | You are a fucking rat. | 你就是个狗内奸 |
[51:38] | And you’re the jailbreaker? | 你就是那个越狱的 |
[51:39] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你们逗我玩呢 |
[51:42] | Turn around and walk away, A-Train. | 劝你快转身走人 火车头 |
[51:47] | I got this. Go. | 我来搞定他 走吧 |
[51:48] | No. I’m the one he wants. | 不 他要抓的是我 |
[51:52] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离你而去的 |
[52:03] | Please, just go. | 求你了 快走吧 |
[53:07] | Hughie! | 休伊 |
[53:09] | You killed the only person I’ve ever loved. | 你杀了我唯一爱过的人 |
[53:14] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[53:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:24] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[53:35] | But it was your fault. | 可那都是你的错 |
[54:00] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[54:01] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[54:05] | I-I think he’s having a heart attack. | 我 我觉得他心脏病发作了 |
[54:16] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[54:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:23] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[54:27] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[54:30] | – One… – He’ll never stop coming for you. | -一… -他会不停追杀你的 |
[54:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:40] | This is Starlight. | 我是星光 |
[54:41] | I have a code 78-65. A-Train is down. | 这有78-65情况发生 火车头倒下了 |
[54:44] | I think he’s had a heart attack. | 目测是心脏病发作 |
[54:49] | You have to go. I’ll take over. | 你得走了 这里就交给我 |
[54:52] | Hughie, go! | 休伊 走啊 |
[54:55] | Or else you’ll get caught. | 不然你会被抓的 |
[55:39] | Well, well, well. | 总算啊 |
[55:42] | About fucking time. | 总算来了 |
[55:46] | I know you can see through the ceiling. | 我知道你可以透视 |
[55:50] | You try to kill me… | 如果你想杀我… |
[55:53] | and my trigger finger goes soft. | 我按住引爆装置的手会发软 |
[55:56] | Now… why don’t you stop playing rapey Santa… | 现在… 不如你别再装逼… |
[56:02] | and come down and join us? | 下来吧 |
[56:11] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[56:13] | We don’t want to upset Teddy, right? | 我们可不想让泰迪伤心 |
[56:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[56:17] | Look, Mommy. | 你看 是妈妈 |
[56:19] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[56:20] | – Madelyn… – Take him upstairs. | -玛德琳… -带他上楼 |
[56:22] | All good. I got it. | 没事 有我在 |
[56:25] | I got it. | 没事的 |
[56:33] | Billy Butcher. | 比利·布彻尔 |
[56:35] | You don’t mind if I call you Billy, right? | 不介意我叫你比利吧 |
[56:38] | Y-You are pretty darn impressive. | 你真让我印象深刻 |
[56:40] | I mean, especially for, you know, one of you. | 特别是 作为凡人 |
[56:45] | See, even now, most people standing where-where you are | 就算现在 大部分人在你的处境下 |
[56:48] | would be pissing their pants terrified, but you… | 都会被吓得尿裤子 但你… |
[56:51] | sure, y-your heart’s pounding, but you’re not afraid. | 当然 你心跳很快 但你并不害怕 |
[56:58] | It’s anger. | 你在愤怒 |
[57:00] | That’s a new one for me. | 这对我是全新的体验 |
[57:01] | Homelander, will you please take the baby upstairs? | 祖国人 能请你把宝宝带到楼上吗 |
[57:05] | All because of your lovely wife Becca. | 全都是因为你可爱的妻子贝卡 |
[57:10] | Right? | 对吗 |
[57:11] | Okay. Let’s cut the bullshit? | 好了 我们废话少说 |
[57:13] | You know that we… | 你知道我们… |
[57:16] | Bro, not my fault, okay? | 老兄 不是我的错 好吗 |
[57:18] | – She came on to me. It happens. – Will you stop? | -她主动勾引我 事情就那样发生了 -你能别说了吗 |
[57:20] | You know, it’s-it’s the fame. They get crushes. | 是因为名利 她们会迷恋上我 |
[57:23] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我实在没办法啊 |
[57:24] | But what I will tell you is, she was a hell of a lay. | 但我要告诉你的是 她做爱真是一流 |
[57:30] | She came three times? | 她高潮了三次 |
[57:32] | Three times. | 对 有三次 |
[57:33] | All right, little man, have a little lie-down. | 好了 小家伙 轻点躺下来 |
[57:36] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[57:37] | I want you to take him out of here. | 我想让你带他上楼 |
[57:39] | There you go. | 就这样吧 |
[57:46] | But that’s not really it. | 但这不是真的 |
[57:48] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[57:51] | No, it’s more than just that. | 不 有更多的原因 |
[57:56] | You think I’m responsible for her death, don’t you? | 你认为我该对她的死负责 是吗 |
[58:00] | So now | 所以现在 |
[58:02] | you have a hostage that-that I care about, right? | 你抓了个我关心的人质 |
[58:07] | Someone I love. | 一个我爱的人 |
[58:09] | So, what’s your plan… from here? | 所以 你下一步计划… 是什么 |
[58:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[58:15] | Do you want a confession, or… | 我的道歉 还是… |
[58:18] | What’s your endgame? | 你想怎样结束这事 |
[58:26] | I’m just gonna hurt you. | 我只想伤害你 |
[58:29] | I mean really fucking hurt you, | 真切深刻的伤害到你 |
[58:33] | and that will be good enough for me. | 对我来说就足够了 |
[58:35] | So, y-you don’t really want anything, per se? | 所以 你自己不想要任何东西 |
[58:39] | You just, you want to blow her up in front of me. | 你只是 想在我面前炸掉她 |
[58:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[58:46] | Fuck. | 草 |
[58:52] | You are dark, and I kind of like it. | 你可真黑暗 我还挺喜欢的 |
[58:56] | Will you please take Teddy upstairs? | 求你能把泰迪带上楼吗 |
[58:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[59:02] | Just answer one question for me. | 我只问你一个问题 |
[59:05] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[59:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[59:12] | How do you know? | 怎么知道的 |
[59:13] | I mean, you must have some rock-solid proof, right? | 你一定有一些铁证 |
[59:17] | That it was actually me who killed your wife. | 证明是我杀了你妻子 |
[59:21] | You must have that, right? So what is it? | 你肯定有吧 那是什么呢 |
[59:25] | Share. We’re all very interested. | 分享一下吧 我们都挺感兴趣的 |
[59:30] | Now’s not the time to be strong and silent. | 现在可不是装坚强 沉默的时候 |
[59:33] | Go for it. | 说说看 |
[59:37] | Are you telling me that this whole thing | 你是在告诉我整件事 |
[59:41] | I-is based on fucking feelings? | 都基于你他妈的感觉吗 |
[59:46] | – On a hunch? – Will you please | -全凭直觉 -可以请你 |
[59:47] | -take him upstairs? -A little bit… Madelyn, hold on. | -带他上楼吗 -我有点… 玛德琳 等下 |
[59:49] | – Take him upstairs! – Shut the fuck up! | -带他上楼 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[59:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:00:00] | You promised me no more lies. | 你答应过我不再说谎 |
[1:00:03] | You fucking promised me. | 你他妈答应过我的 |
[1:00:08] | You and Vogelbaum should have got your stories straight. | 你和沃格鲍姆应该对好说辞的 |
[1:00:12] | They were so close. | 就差那么一点 |
[1:00:14] | So fucking close, but there was a few little details | 就差那么一点点 但有几个小细节 |
[1:00:17] | that were different. | 不一样 |
[1:00:20] | So I went back to Vogelbaum, | 所以我又回去找沃格鲍姆 |
[1:00:22] | and I managed to squeeze the truth out of him. | 我从他嘴里翘出了事实 |
[1:00:26] | The real truth. | 真正的事实 |
[1:00:31] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:00:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:45] | I should never have lied to you. | 我不该骗你 |
[1:00:48] | I know now that you don’t need to be protected. | 我知道你现在不需要被保护 |
[1:00:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:00:54] | Will you please take Teddy upstairs? | 可以求你把泰迪带上楼吗 |
[1:00:59] | Did you ever really care about me? | 你有真正关心过我吗 |
[1:01:02] | You mean everything to me. | 你是我的全部 |
[1:01:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:07] | No, no. | 不不 |
[1:01:07] | I mean everything to your job. | 我是你工作的全部 |
[1:01:12] | You care more about that fucking baby | 你对那个该死的宝宝 |
[1:01:14] | – than you do about me. – No. | -比对我更关心 -没有 |
[1:01:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:01:18] | I love you. I love you. I swear I love you. | 我爱你 我发誓我爱你 |
[1:01:20] | But? | 但 |
[1:01:23] | Tell me the truth, or I walk out right now. | 告诉我真相 不然我现在就走掉 |
[1:01:31] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[1:01:35] | I’m scared of you. | 我害怕你 |
[1:01:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:40] | I said I’m scared. | 我说我害怕 |
[1:01:42] | – Of? – Of you. | -怕什么 -怕你 |
[1:01:45] | I’m scared of you. | 我很怕你 |
[1:01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:51] | Thank you for finally being honest. | 谢谢你最终坦白了 |
[1:02:45] | Now… | 好了… |
[1:02:49] | what was that plan again? | 你的计划是什么来着 |
[1:02:54] | Well… | 呃… |
[1:03:19] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:03:23] | Buddy. | 兄弟 |
[1:03:24] | You were out for quite a while. | 你躺了好久了 |
[1:03:26] | You can thank me for, saving you sometime later, | 你可以等会再感谢我救了你 |
[1:03:29] | but, for now, time to get up. | 但现在 该起来了 |
[1:03:33] | Come on. You’re gonna love this. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |
[1:03:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:03:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:03:42] | look at this handsome devil. | 看看这帅气的小鬼 |
[1:03:47] | Pal. | 小子 |
[1:03:50] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:03:51] | Homelander. | 祖国人 |
[1:03:52] | Yeah, that’s right, but… | 对 没错 但… |
[1:03:58] | you know who else? | 知道什么别的吗 |
[1:04:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:04:08] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[1:04:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:12] | Mommy didn’t tell you. | 妈妈没告诉过你 |
[1:04:15] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:04:21] | I’m your father, and we are a family. | 我是你父亲 我们是一家人 |