时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | They want us to believe that Vought superheroes | 他们想让我们相信沃特的超级英雄 |
[00:17] | are the only answer. What else are they lying to us about? | 便是唯一答案 他们还骗了我们什么事 |
[00:20] | A-Train, you’re out. | 火车头 你出局了 |
[00:21] | – Out of what? – Out of The Seven. | -出什么局 -七人组 |
[00:22] | I ended the relationship when I met you. | 在遇见你后 我了断我们的感情 |
[00:25] | Stop fucking lying to me. | 别再对我撒谎了 |
[00:28] | And you love her? | 你爱她 |
[00:31] | We shouldn’t feel so calm or safe. So, what are we gonna do? | 我们不该感到如此平稳或是安全 那我们要怎么做 |
[00:34] | Cross our fingers that Homelander’s gonna save us? | 祈求好运等祖国人来救我们吗 |
[00:37] | I’m the face of The Seven. | 我才是七人组的队长 |
[00:38] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[00:39] | Ain’t you supposed to be a hero? | 你应该是英雄才对啊 |
[00:41] | I am a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[00:42] | That’s Liberty. | 这是自由女 |
[00:45] | William Butcher? | 威廉·布彻尔 |
[00:47] | I found Becca. | 我找到贝卡了 |
[00:48] | I’m gonna get you the fuck out of here. | 我要带你离开这儿 |
[00:50] | – I’m not leaving. – Becca, you and me… | -我不走 -你和我 贝卡 |
[00:52] | – We could disappear. – I have a son! | -我们能隐匿 -我有个孩子 |
[00:53] | He’s a fucking Supe freak. | 他就是个超人类怪物 |
[01:16] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[01:26] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[01:33] | Here! I’m here! | 在这 我在这 |
[01:46] | Looks like you saved me, Red. | 看来你救了我 小红 |
[01:47] | No, you saved us. | 不 是你救了我们 |
[01:49] | If you hadn’t broken into that DHS mainframe… | 若没有你黑进情报局主机… |
[01:52] | True. I am a hell of a hacker… | 没错 我是个牛逼的黑客… |
[01:55] | but I’m no hero. | 但我不是英雄 |
[01:57] | You are a hero in lots of ways. | 你在许多方面都是英雄 |
[02:00] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[02:04] | You’re not afraid to live your life. | 你无惧过由自己主宰的生活 |
[02:07] | To be who you really are. | 做真实的自己 |
[02:10] | Me, I’m… | 而我… |
[02:12] | I’m afraid to… to show the world who I am. | 我惧怕向世界展现真实的我 |
[02:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:18] | So who are you, Maeve? | 那真实的你是怎样的 梅芙 |
[02:20] | I’m a lot like you. | 我很像你 |
[02:24] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[02:30] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得接着走了 |
[02:33] | And… cut! | 停 |
[02:35] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[02:36] | Yes, that was absolutely brilliant. | 刚才那一幕是真的棒 |
[02:39] | Gang, let’s check that. | 大伙们 来看看成品 |
[02:40] | And, ladies and gents, it is a wrap for today! | 女士们先生们 今天拍摄完成 |
[02:44] | Good job, people. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[02:45] | That was so great. | 刚才好棒啊 |
[02:47] | Let’s hit it hard in the a.m., people, thank you. | 咱们明早再接再厉 谢谢你们 |
[02:49] | That’s a wrap, people! | 拍摄完了 各位 |
[02:53] | Marty, play that back, please. | 玛蒂 麻烦回放刚才那段 |
[02:57] | – You enjoying this? – Yeah. | -你挺享受吧 -那可不 |
[03:00] | This new Joss rewrite really sings? | 新来的乔斯重写的剧本真不错 |
[03:04] | When are you going to stop torturing me? | 你何时才能停止折磨我 |
[03:06] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[03:11] | If I promise to never see her again, | 若我发誓再也不见她 |
[03:15] | will you stop? | 你会停下来吗 |
[03:17] | But, Maeve, you’re in love. | 梅芙 可是你俩相爱着 |
[03:21] | It’s beautiful. | 这多美好 |
[03:22] | Elena’s good for you, | 埃琳娜很适合你 |
[03:23] | and I’m not gonna let you throw that away. | 我才不会让你舍弃这段爱情 |
[03:25] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不行 以后也不行 |
[03:28] | I mean, that would be cruel. | 那太残忍了 |
[03:29] | – Can I have a word? – Come on. | -能借一步说话吗 -别这样 |
[03:30] | – Sir, please? – Look at this. | -先生 可以吗 -瞧瞧这个 |
[03:33] | Look at these strong female lesbians. | 瞧瞧这些顽强的女同性恋们 |
[03:37] | I’m inspired. | 我深受鼓舞 |
[03:38] | – You inspired? – Yeah. | -你有受鼓舞吗 -有的 |
[03:39] | Girls get it on. | 女拳力量啊 |
[03:40] | Done. Girls get it done. | 女性 是女性力量 |
[03:42] | – They sure do, Ashley. – In-in private. | -是的 阿什莉 -私下谈好吗 |
[03:43] | Sir, please. It’s urgent. | 先生 拜托了 火烧眉毛 |
[04:03] | Terrific! | 真是妙 |
[04:27] | So, what, they’re all starving | 他们都穷得没饭吃 |
[04:28] | but one of them’s got a fucking cell phone? | 却还有人用得起手机 |
[04:30] | You know, I really wish you had cleared this with me | 我很希望你去那之前 |
[04:33] | – before you went over there. – Jesus Christ. | -先提前跟我报备 -我的天 |
[04:35] | I don’t have to clear shit with you, Ashley. | 我用不着向你报备任何事 阿什莉 |
[04:37] | I saw a chance for an easy win, and I took it. | 我遇到轻松打倒坏人的时机 便把握住了 |
[04:39] | – How many views? – Well, they posted last night, | -播放量有多少 -他们昨晚上传该视频 |
[04:41] | we scrubbed it 17 minutes later. | 17分钟后我们就清除掉它 |
[04:43] | But that’s forever, | 但那是永久性的 |
[04:44] | and there’s been some-some blowback. | 所以会有一定的后续影响 |
[04:47] | Blowback? | 后续影响 |
[04:51] | All right, fine, fine, fine. | 行吧 好 |
[04:53] | So, what, I-I’m down a-a point? | 我的支持率下降了一个百分点吗 |
[04:55] | Point and a half? Two? | 一点五 两个点 |
[04:58] | No, nine and a half. | 不 是九点五 |
[04:59] | Nine and a half? | 九点五 |
[05:01] | Nine… nine and a half? | 九… 九点五 |
[05:10] | Homelander kills! | 祖国人 杀害人 |
[05:13] | What, th-they’re fucking protesting… | 什么 他们在抗议… |
[05:16] | – Homelander kills! – me? | -祖国人 杀害人 -在说我 |
[05:17] | My God, th-they’re pro… | 我的天 他们在… |
[05:18] | they’re protesting me? | 他们是在抗议我 |
[05:20] | They’ve been at the Tower all afternoon. | 他们整个下午都在七人组高塔 |
[05:21] | Why didn’t you fucking say something? | 你他妈怎么不早点说 |
[05:23] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[05:26] | Don’t these fucking ingrates realize | 那些忘恩负义的东西还没醒悟 |
[05:27] | I killed that asshole for them. | 我杀了那浑蛋是为了他们 |
[05:29] | What do they think “Saving America” fucking means, anyway? | 那他们认为”拯救美国”的意义是什么 |
[05:32] | Well, PR is drafting a response as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 公关正在起草回应稿 |
[05:34] | Acknowledgment, apology, action. | 承认过错 致歉 做出行动 |
[05:36] | No, no, no, no. Apology? | 不 致歉 |
[05:38] | No. | 没门 |
[05:39] | You schedule a press conference, | 你去安排记者招待会 |
[05:41] | and-and I’ll clean it up myself. | 我亲自去解释 |
[05:42] | Well, Mr. Edgar… | 埃德加先生… |
[05:46] | and Legal would like your official position | 还有司法部希望你现在的 |
[05:49] | to be “no comment” at this time. | 官方立场是”不予置评” |
[05:53] | Please, no press | 拜托了 别找记者 |
[05:54] | until the crisis team has an actionable strategy. | 等危机应对组提供可行方案后再说 |
[05:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:01] | Bad day? | 过得不顺吗 |
[06:05] | I’m with you. | 我支持你的 |
[06:07] | Fuck these maxi pad-wearing ingrate hicks, | 别管他们那些穿长衣破垫 没良心的乡巴佬们 |
[06:09] | but, you know, there’s a way to handle it. | 其实吧 有个解决办法 |
[06:11] | I do not need your fucking help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[06:13] | Sure. You seem to be doing so well on your own. | 也对 你靠自己把事情处理得貌似挺不错 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m here when you want me. | 需要我的话我随叫随到 |
[08:23] | Hello, hello. Hughie? | 喂 喂 休伊 |
[08:25] | Hi, hi. | 嘿 |
[08:26] | Sorry, thought, I was getting your voice mail. | 抱歉 我以为要转到你的语音邮箱了 |
[08:29] | That why you called five times? | 那你为什么打了五个电话 |
[08:31] | No, I just thought you should know | 我觉得应该告诉你… |
[08:32] | Liberty, that Supe that Raynor was looking into, | 自由女 就是雷纳在找的那个超人类 |
[08:36] | turns out it’s Stormfront. | 其实就是风暴 |
[08:37] | Vought changed her name, they’ve been moving her around | 沃特公司帮她换了个名字 不断转移她 |
[08:39] | like a fucking Catholic priest. | 跟天主教神父一样 |
[08:41] | Right. | 嗯 |
[08:43] | she probably murdered Raynor. | 应该就是她杀了雷纳 |
[08:45] | Annie’s trying to figure out why, but… | 安妮在查杀人动机 但是… |
[08:47] | you know, who the fuck knows. | 你懂的 这事谁他妈说得准 |
[08:49] | Well… as long as Starlight’s on the job, | 只要星光还在我们这边 |
[08:51] | we’re sorted then, yeah? | 那我们就可以高枕无忧咯 |
[08:54] | I’m not… I’m not mad, you know. | 我没有… 生你的气 |
[08:58] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:59] | I-I just want you to know that… | 我只是想告诉你… |
[09:02] | yes, you are leaving us holding the bag on this shitshow, | 你确实给我们扔了个烂摊子 |
[09:04] | but I want you to know that I-I get it. | 但我想说的是 我懂你 |
[09:06] | It’s, Becca. | 你是为了贝卡 |
[09:08] | I’d do the same thing. | 换了我 也会这么做的 |
[09:10] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[09:13] | Well… wouldn’t matter if you were. | 你生不生气也无所谓了 |
[09:17] | How is she? | 贝卡怎么样 |
[09:18] | Lovelier than the day I met her. | 比我们初见时还要可爱 |
[09:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[09:25] | Heading off grid. | 准备跑路了 |
[09:26] | Argentina, maybe. | 大概会去阿根廷吧 |
[09:27] | Early retirement. | 我要退休了 |
[09:30] | Butcher? | 布彻尔 |
[09:32] | Yeah, what? | 怎么 |
[09:36] | You could’ve said goodbye. | 至少和我们道个别啊 |
[09:40] | I know we’ve been through some shit together. | 我们是一起经历了很多 |
[09:48] | You were… | 你… |
[09:50] | you were always like my canary, I suppose. | 你就像是我的污点证人 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:55] | – Goodbye, Hughie. – Your canary… Hello? | -再见了 休伊 -污点证人… 喂 |
[10:11] | On your feet, soldier. | 站起来 士兵 |
[10:18] | Take me home to Lallybroch. | 带我回家 |
[10:20] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[10:22] | A show called Eat My Dick. | 电视剧”管你屌事” |
[10:25] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[10:27] | Have you seen Frenchie or Kimiko? | 你见到法兰奇或纪美子了吗 |
[10:29] | No. No, not… for a while. Why? | 没有… 有一阵没见到了 怎么了 |
[10:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:34] | Listen, I just got off the phone with Butcher | 听着 我刚和布彻尔通完电话 |
[10:36] | and I think something might be wrong. | 他可能出事了 |
[10:37] | Like really, really wrong. | 出大事了 |
[10:40] | What would make you think that? | 为什么会这么想 |
[10:42] | He was nice and… | 他语气变得很和善 而且… |
[10:49] | called me his canary? | 说我是他的污点证人 |
[10:55] | Tell me everything he said. | 把他的话都复述一遍 |
[11:12] | Agent Pearson, sir. | 皮尔森特工 |
[11:19] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是废墟中的一抹亮色 |
[11:21] | Agent Cruz, I thought we’d lost you. | 科鲁兹特工 我以为你已经牺牲了 |
[11:23] | I got by with a little help from a friend. | 有个朋友帮了我一把 |
[11:25] | So? | 那么 |
[11:26] | Good news or bad? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[11:30] | Yeah, I’d say that’s good news. | 那就是好消息咯 |
[11:32] | And now the CG mutants approach. | 特效制作的变种人来了 |
[11:34] | And there’s the bad news. | 现在是坏消息 |
[11:36] | There’s no way we can restore the grid | 如果不把这个闪存放回七人组高塔 |
[11:38] | if we don’t get that flash drive to the Tower. | 就无法恢复电力 |
[11:41] | But how are you gonna get through all of them? | 但你怎么突破这群变种人 |
[11:42] | Don’t worry. | 交给我们 |
[11:45] | Girls get it done. | 女性力量 |
[11:48] | And cut on rehearsal. No one move. | 停 彩排一下 都别动 |
[11:50] | – No one move. No one move. – Cut on rehearsal! | -都不要动 -彩排一下 |
[11:51] | Starlight. I’m not touching. | 星光 我没碰到你 |
[11:52] | But can you just take a step? | 请你往下走一级 |
[11:54] | Yeah, so keep going closer. | 对 靠近点 |
[11:55] | Can you mark her closer to Stormfront? | 给她定位在离风暴更近的点好吗 |
[11:57] | Let’s mark her, please. | 重新定位 |
[11:58] | And let’s just pretend… | 你就假装一下… |
[11:59] | like you like her, okay? | 你喜欢她 好吗 |
[12:01] | Okay, if I have to. | 如果必须的话 |
[12:03] | Okay. Okay, good stuff. | 好的 好的 棒极了 |
[12:05] | Let’s try one for that. All right, good. | 我们来过一遍 |
[12:06] | We should’ve shot that. | 应该拍下来刚刚那段片花 |
[12:08] | I mean, clearly you like me. | 你肯定喜欢我 |
[12:10] | You’ve been eye-fucking me like a lovesick stangirl all day. | 你看我的眼神就像恨不得把我衣服扒光 |
[12:13] | Why is that? | 为啥呢 |
[12:15] | I don’t know. I think that you’re a good actor. | 我也不知道 因为你是个好演员吧 |
[12:17] | And I just, I feel like a friggin’ fembot up there. | 而我就像个僵硬的女机器人 |
[12:21] | You know… | 就像… |
[12:24] | Everybody, can we please stand by to roll. | 所有人 归位 |
[12:26] | Let’s try to make our day. | 我们尽量拍完今天的任务… |
[12:27] | – How about that? Okay. – Thank you. | -好吗 加油 -谢谢你 |
[12:30] | ♪ Extra, Extra. ♪ | ♪ 号外 号外 ♪ |
[12:31] | And turning now to superhero news, | 现在播报超级英雄新闻 |
[12:34] | former Seven member the Deep surprised everybody last week | 前七人组成员深海上周娶了卡珊德拉·施瓦茨 |
[12:37] | when he married Cassandra Schwartz, | 让我们所有人都大吃一惊 |
[12:39] | an anthropology professor at Vassar, | 女方是瓦萨学院人类学教授 |
[12:41] | in an intimate ceremony. | 他们刚刚完成一场低调的婚礼 |
[12:43] | – Now, the couple has asked… – Banana saltwater taffy. | -现在 这对新人… -香蕉盐水太妃糖 |
[12:46] | God bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[12:47] | Ron can’t live without it. | 罗恩没这个可活不了 |
[12:54] | Billy? | 比利 |
[12:55] | – Hello, Judy. – Who’s this? | -你好啊 朱迪 -他是谁 |
[12:58] | He’s my nephew. | 我侄子 |
[13:04] | For Christ’s sake, Billy, you got to ring your mum. | 老天 你应该给你妈打个电话的 比利 |
[13:07] | Where’s my boy? | 我小兄弟在哪 |
[13:09] | Your mum and dad are flying over, you know. | 你爸妈要坐飞机过来 |
[13:11] | Your mum’s worried to death about you. | 你妈担心死你了 |
[13:14] | No. | 不要 |
[13:15] | You tell ’em no. | 让他们别过来 |
[13:17] | It’d be a waste of a perfectly good plane ticket. | 别糟蹋了飞机票 |
[13:20] | Your father’s quite ill. | 你爸病得很严重 |
[13:22] | The cancer’s spreading fast. | 癌细胞正快速扩散 |
[13:23] | Yeah, well, not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[13:25] | I ain’t seeing ’em. Now, where’s me boy? | 我不会见他们的 好了 我小兄弟呢 |
[13:34] | Terror. | 魔头 |
[13:37] | You little rascal? | 你个小混蛋 |
[13:39] | Look at you, you little fucker. | 好久不见 |
[13:40] | You haven’t changed a day. | 你还是老样子 |
[13:42] | How’s about you and me go for a little stroll then? | 咱俩出去溜达溜达 |
[13:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:06] | So this is what it all comes to? | 我们老了就这样吗 |
[14:10] | Metamucil and ringing our dicks out for a few drops of piss. | 吃着保健品 尿频尿急尿不尽 |
[14:18] | I used to think that you, me and Becca would grow old together. | 我曾经以为你 我 还有贝卡 我们可以一起变老 |
[14:22] | Bloody stupid. | 真是可笑 |
[14:23] | Turns out she don’t… | 结果她… |
[14:32] | What the fuck was any of it for? | 到底图个啥呢 |
[14:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:44] | There he is, there’s my guy. | 我的好兄弟 |
[14:45] | Looking spectacular, as always. | 一如既往 风流倜傥 |
[14:47] | – How we doing? – Good. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[14:48] | – Feel good? – Yeah…. | -还好吗 -是的… |
[14:49] | Are you ready? You ready for this… | 准备好了吗 要去拍 |
[14:51] | this big fucking scene today? | 那场大戏了 |
[14:52] | Yeah, well, that’s-that’s basically | 我正好想和你 |
[14:54] | what I wanted to talk to you about. | 说这个事 |
[14:55] | – Great. Yeah. – Cause I did a little bit of a rewrite | -可以啊 -我把这段重写了 |
[14:57] | and I want you to take a look. | 想给你看看 |
[15:03] | What a… lot of work. | 这… 花了不少功夫吧 |
[15:05] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我… |
[15:07] | I just felt like the dialogue was a little… off. | 我觉得这个对话有点… 不太对 |
[15:10] | You know, A-Train… | 火车头… |
[15:12] | – would never say any of this shit. – Right. | -不会说出这种鬼话 -确实 |
[15:14] | And you definitely just don’t need that | 而且根本不需要 |
[15:16] | giant expo dump at the end. | 最后那段冗长的自我剖析 |
[15:20] | Your… big farewell speech? | 你… 盛大的告别演讲 |
[15:24] | Honestly, I think it’s better if we just leave it open-ended. | 说实话 我觉得开放式结尾更好 |
[15:28] | – Okay. – You know what I mean? | -好吧 -你懂我意思吧 |
[15:29] | Where we can just play it in looks | 我们可以用表情展示 |
[15:31] | and just not a whole bunch of words. | 而不是一长串废话 |
[15:33] | – Right. – Maybe make it more of a question. | -确实 -或者用一个意味深长的问题 |
[15:35] | Like, is A-Train really leaving The Seven? | 比如 火车头真的会离开七人组吗 |
[15:38] | We don’t know. | 我们都不知道 |
[15:39] | – We don’t know. – We don’t know. | -我们都不知道 -我们都不知道 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I think we’re just gonna go ahead | 我觉得我们还是得按 |
[15:45] | and do the scene as scripted. | 剧本的剧情走 |
[15:47] | But thank you for putting all this thought into it, | 但感谢你为剧本考虑良多 |
[15:48] | right, it shows you got a lot of heart. | 看到你为此付出了心血 |
[15:49] | Take that heart, put it in the scene. | 带着你的信念去拍戏吧 |
[15:51] | All right, good stuff. | 干得不错 |
[15:54] | I’m not doing it. | 我不拍 |
[15:58] | I’m not doing this shitty scene. | 我不拍这傻逼场景 |
[16:00] | Well… | 好吧… |
[16:04] | That is way above my pay grade. | 这超出了我的职责范围 |
[16:09] | Bring that up with Ashley. | 有意见和阿什莉去提 |
[16:11] | Right? Right. | 好吗 |
[16:13] | By the way. | 顺便说一句 |
[16:15] | I got the crew a Vietnamese crepe truck. | 我准备了越南煎饼餐车犒劳剧组 |
[16:17] | They make a gluten-free banh xeo. | 他们家煎饼不含麦麸 |
[16:18] | It is… fantastic. | 味道超棒 |
[16:21] | You’re going to be great, baby. | 相信你有好的表现 |
[16:22] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[16:23] | we need to see you in Wardrobe. | 需要你去看看服装 |
[16:27] | Deep. | 深海 |
[16:27] | You look so happy. I hardly recognize you. | 你看上去很开心 我快认不出你了 |
[16:30] | Katie, I’m in love, you know, | 凯蒂 我恋爱了 |
[16:32] | to an extraordinary woman | 和一个优秀的女人 |
[16:33] | I’m now blessed to call my wife. | 我很荣幸能称她为妻子 |
[16:36] | That-that’s really nice. | 这太甜蜜了 |
[16:37] | Well, let’s address the elephant in the room. | 我们来聊聊那个大家都想知道的问题 |
[16:41] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[16:43] | Well, you know, I’m-I’m glad you asked, | 我很高兴你能问出来 |
[16:45] | because, yeah, you know, | 因为 你知道的 |
[16:47] | Kevin here has had some issues in the past. | 凯文之前有些问题 |
[16:50] | But people grow. | 但人总会成长 |
[16:52] | And if you could see the letters that he writes me. | 真想给你看看他给我写的信 |
[16:55] | I mean, you would know what a beautiful soul he has. | 你就会知道他拥有一个美丽的灵魂 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Well, she’s only saying that | 她这么说 |
[16:59] | ’cause I make her breakfast in bed, so… | 只是因为我给她做早餐送到床上… |
[17:01] | – Stop. – French toast. | -别说了 -法式吐司 |
[17:06] | So, you are both members of the Church of the Collective. | 你们都是众教会的成员吗 |
[17:10] | It’s not realistic. | 这不现实 |
[17:12] | Alexander Hamilton wasn’t no Puerto Rican. | 亚历山大·汉密尔顿才不是波多黎各人 |
[17:15] | That’s the point. | 这是关键 |
[17:16] | It’s a metaphor for the immigrant experience in America. | 这说明美国丰富的移民经历 |
[17:19] | But he was a white guy. | 但他是白人 |
[17:23] | You know what’s really good? | 跟你推荐个好剧 |
[17:26] | Dear Evan Hansen. | “致埃文·汉森”[美国音乐剧] |
[17:28] | Can we help you? | 你要干什么 |
[17:36] | She’s just a girl. | 就是个小女孩 |
[17:38] | Show her a picture of kittens or some shit. | 给她看点小猫猫什么的吧 |
[17:43] | How ’bout I show her my motherfuckin’ dick? | 不如给她看看我的大鸡鸡 |
[17:52] | Bitch ain’t right in the head. | 这婊子脑子不正常 |
[17:55] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[17:58] | Holy shit! | 我的天呐 |
[18:22] | Merde. | 妈的 |
[18:46] | Billy. | 比利 |
[18:48] | You should’ve told me you were bringing company. | 你该早点告诉我你要带同伴来 |
[18:50] | Who’s this one remind you of? | 你看他像谁 |
[18:53] | Isn’t he the spitting of Lenny? | 就是翻版的莱尼啊 |
[18:59] | No. | 不像 |
[19:01] | Thought you were retiring. | 我以为你要退休了 |
[19:03] | Argentina, right? | 去阿根廷对吧 |
[19:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[19:10] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[19:11] | Well, Hughie heard a dog toy on the phone. | 休伊听到电话里有狗玩具的声音 |
[19:14] | And I know you keep Terror at your aunt’s, so… | 我知道你把魔头寄养在你阿姨家 于是… |
[19:17] | Brilliant as ever. | 一如既往的聪明 |
[19:19] | Time to go. | 你们该走了 |
[19:20] | Come help us with Stormfront. | 来帮我们解决风暴吧 |
[19:22] | Came all this way for that, did you? | 大老远跑来就是为了这个吗 |
[19:24] | No, we… we came ’cause we’re worried. | 不是 我们很担心你才来的 |
[19:26] | Your cunt sense tingling, is it? | 你闲得蛋疼吧 |
[19:29] | Well, don’t you worry… I’m sorted. | 别担心 我能搞定 |
[19:32] | Where’s Becca, man? | 贝卡在哪里 |
[19:34] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[19:35] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[19:38] | Waiting for me at the Hampton Inn. | 在汉普顿旅馆等我 |
[19:40] | So… lots of thanks, time to piss off. | 非常感谢 你们该滚了 |
[19:45] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[19:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | Just so you know, | 告诉你 |
[19:55] | that’s Terror’s girlfriend. | 这是魔头的女朋友 |
[19:57] | – What? – His fuck pig. | -什么 -他的炮友猪 |
[20:28] | Black Noir’s here. | 玄色在这里 |
[20:31] | What? | 什么 |
[20:33] | It wasn’t us… we were cautious. | 不是我们的锅 我们很小心 |
[20:35] | We swapped cars, no toll roads. | 我们换了车 不走收费公路 |
[20:38] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是你们的问题 是我 |
[20:40] | He must’ve tracked me from Becca’s. | 他一定是从贝卡那里开始跟踪我 |
[20:43] | Billy, what’s this all about? | 比利 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[20:44] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[20:48] | Becca’s not with me. | 贝卡没和我走 |
[20:50] | You… couldn’t get her out? | 你没能把她救出来吗 |
[20:56] | She didn’t want out. | 她不想走 |
[21:01] | I’ll explain everything, | 我会解释一切的 |
[21:02] | but right now we’re in a little bit of trouble. | 但现在我们碰上了点麻烦 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry, Judy. I shouldn’t have come. | 对不起 朱迪 我不该来的 |
[21:08] | Okay, maybe… | 好吧 也许… |
[21:10] | maybe we can make a run for it. | 也许我们还能跑掉 |
[21:12] | Just get to the car. | 跑到车那里 |
[21:13] | No, he moves faster than a car. | 不行 他跑得比车快 |
[21:18] | But if he wants to kill us… | 但如果他想杀了我们… |
[21:21] | he’ll have to do it with an audience. | 也一定不能被别人看见 |
[21:29] | This is the fire department. | 我们是消防局 |
[21:31] | A natural gas leak has been reported. | 有人报告这里有一起天然气泄漏事故 |
[21:34] | Everyone out of your homes. | 请所有人离开房子 |
[21:36] | I repeat, a gas leak has been reported… | 重复一遍 发生了天然气泄漏事件… |
[21:38] | Nice one, M.M. | 干得不错 母乳 |
[21:41] | Let’s hope they stay a while. | 但愿他们能多待一会 |
[21:43] | Ma’am, do you have any nails, ball bearings, | 夫人 你有没有什么钉子 滚珠 |
[21:45] | electrical wiring, pressurized aerosol products. | 电线 加压气雾剂之类的 |
[21:48] | I need a can about this big. | 我还要一个大概这么大的罐头 |
[21:50] | Really appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[22:04] | – Mom? – Hi. | -妈 -嗨 |
[22:06] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[22:08] | You-you-you look so pretty. | 你 你看起来真不错 |
[22:12] | What…? | 你… |
[22:14] | – What are you doing here? – I-I’m in town. | -你来这干嘛 -来找你 |
[22:15] | I’ve been texting you for days. | 我给你发了好几天的短信 |
[22:17] | I-I-I wasn’t trying to ambush you, I promise. | 我不是在故意蹲守你 我保证 |
[22:20] | Did you get any of the Vietnamese crepes? | 你尝过这些越南煎饼没有 |
[22:22] | ‘Cause they’re dope. | 超好吃的 |
[22:23] | No, no, no, I’m good. Thanks. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:29] | Your mom was telling me | 你妈在跟我讲 |
[22:32] | about the hero pageants you used to do. | 你以前参加的那些英雄选美比赛 |
[22:35] | Lucky. | 幸运的姑娘 |
[22:36] | My mom would never let me. | 我妈绝不会让我参赛的 |
[22:38] | Adele did not go in for that sort of thing. | 阿黛尔不适合参加那种活动 |
[22:41] | I had to do all my speeches to a brush in the mirror. | 我得对着镜子里的梳子发表演讲 |
[22:44] | I like this one. | 我喜欢她 |
[22:46] | Mom, this isn’t a great time. | 妈妈 这个时间点不合适 |
[22:49] | I-I know that you’re busy, | 我 我知道你很忙 |
[22:50] | but you don’t have to entertain me, I promise. | 但你不用招待我 真的 |
[22:52] | I-I wanted to see you, sweetheart. | 我就想看你一眼 宝贝 |
[22:54] | I… I miss you. | 我… 我想你了 |
[23:04] | I think that this is something | 我觉得这种事情 |
[23:05] | that we need to discuss in private. | 我俩还是私下交流吧 |
[23:09] | Donna, can I tell her? | 唐娜 我能告诉她那件事吗 |
[23:11] | – Tell me what? – Look, your mom | -什么事 -你妈 |
[23:13] | is so sorry about the Compound V, | 她因为5号化合物的事觉得对不起你 |
[23:15] | and she understands that keeping that a secret | 她也明白 保守那样的一个秘密 |
[23:18] | really hurt your relationship. | 会破坏你们母女间的感情 |
[23:20] | Yeah, and that I-I used you as a trophy | 我曾把你当作一个奖杯 |
[23:22] | to make myself feel important. | 满足自己的虚荣感 |
[23:24] | I know that now. | 我现在懂了 |
[23:25] | Why are you talking to a stranger about our relationship? | 你为什么要和一个陌生人聊我们的关系 |
[23:28] | She’s not a stranger. | 她才不是陌生人 |
[23:29] | She’s your teammate. | 她是你的队友 |
[23:35] | Annie, the-the whole world knows about Compound V. | 安妮 现在全世界都知道了5号化合物的事情 |
[23:38] | I mean, lots of parents did what I did. | 许多父母犯了与我相同的错误 |
[23:43] | I… I’m hoping that you’ll… | 我希望你能… |
[23:46] | that you’ll forgive me. | 你能原谅我 |
[23:48] | Please forgive me, Annie. | 安妮 求你原谅我 |
[23:49] | This is not the time or the place for this. | 此时此刻不适合讨论这个话题 |
[23:54] | Look, everyone is upset about Compound V. | 没人希望看到5号化合物的事情 |
[23:57] | I mean, someone was so upset, they leaked it to the press. | 肯定有人太过伤心 把消息透露给了媒体 |
[24:00] | Can you imagine how angry that person is? | 这人得多生气呐 |
[24:03] | Whoever they are? | 不管这人是谁 |
[24:08] | I’ll let you two hash it out, but I just think… | 我就不打扰你们了 但我就觉得… |
[24:11] | if it was me, I’d be grateful to have a mom like Donna. | 如果换做我 我很乐意有一位像唐娜这样的妈妈 |
[24:23] | Honey, please? | 宝贝 求你了 |
[24:28] | I need to get back to set. | 我得回片场了 |
[24:31] | Do you need someone to drive you back to your hotel? | 你需要人送你回旅店吗 |
[24:35] | No, I’ll-I’ll-I’ll get a cab. | 不用了 我打的就行 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:40] | Okay, now, Queen Maeve, a goddess, | 梅芙女王 女神 |
[24:43] | but our Empress of the Otherworld struggles inside. | 但这位异界女皇内心纠结不已 |
[24:45] | Questions of identity rock her to her core. | 饱受身份认同问题的困扰 |
[24:48] | – Until she meets… – Elena. | -直到她遇见了… -埃琳娜 |
[24:50] | The connection is immediate, all-consuming. | 她俩立刻心灵相通 干柴烈火 |
[24:52] | A sweet sapphic love blossoms, | 撞出了甜蜜的同性爱情火花 |
[24:54] | raising Maeve’s consciousness | 梅芙茅塞顿开 |
[24:56] | and revealing her own inner truth. | 她重新认识自我 |
[24:58] | She’s gay, and it’s okay. | 她是同性恋 但这没什么大不了的 |
[25:00] | – It’s… – Powerful. | -这种爱情… -充满了力量 |
[25:01] | She’s more than just a superhero now. | 她现在不仅仅是一位超级英雄了 |
[25:04] | She is a symbol. | 她成为了一种象征 |
[25:05] | Representation matters. | 代表性很重要 |
[25:07] | She’s #BraveMaeve#. | 她就是勇敢女王 |
[25:11] | We’re recommending a multipronged image makeover. | 我们推荐从多角度切入 给你进行形象转变 |
[25:13] | First, guest spots on Queer Eye. | 首先 上”粉雄救兵”做嘉宾 |
[25:14] | Then, an exclusive “It Gets Better” PSA. | 然后 去拍一个”一切都会好起来”的宣传片 |
[25:16] | Kimberly Peirce might direct. | 可能会请金伯莉·皮尔斯导演 |
[25:17] | Grand marshals at the New York and Chicago Pride, | 当纽约和芝加哥骄傲游行的大法官 |
[25:20] | because you are two proud lesbians. | 因为你俩是骄傲的女同 |
[25:22] | You know Maeve is bi, right? | 你们知道梅芙是双性恋吧 |
[25:24] | Yeah, you know what? | 其实 |
[25:25] | I just feel like lesbian is a bit of an easier sell. | 女同的身份更容易被接受 |
[25:27] | A bit more cut-and-dry. | 更容易理解 |
[25:28] | – Now, for Elena… – Me? | -接着来谈谈埃琳娜 -我 |
[25:30] | You’re going to love it, yeah. | 你会喜欢的 |
[25:31] | Why am I a part of this shit? | 为什么拉上我 |
[25:32] | We are going with a polished, tailored look. | 我们要为你量身定制一个造型 |
[25:37] | – That looks like menswear. – Pew research shows | -这看起来像男装 -皮尤研究显示 |
[25:39] | that two feminine women in a relationship | 两个女性化的女人 |
[25:41] | sends a problematic message. | 会传达出错误的信息 |
[25:42] | Yeah, this isn’t Penthouse Forum. | 这不是”阁楼论坛” |
[25:44] | Americans are more accepting of gays | 美国人更容易接受的同性恋 |
[25:46] | when they’re in a clear-cut gender role relationship. | 必须有清晰的性别角色关系 |
[25:49] | – Like Ellen and Portia. – Okay. | -就好像艾伦和波西亚 -好吧 |
[25:51] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 我要说清楚一点 |
[25:53] | I have no interest in being in a public relationship. | 我没兴趣参合什么公开的恋情 |
[25:56] | You will be compensated. | 你会得到补偿的 |
[25:58] | I am not for sale. | 我又不是一件商品 |
[26:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:03] | You’re not going to say anything? | 你就这样一言不发 |
[26:17] | – I’ll fix this. – Yeah. | -我去劝她 -好 |
[26:20] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[26:22] | Elena, wait. | 埃琳娜 等等 |
[26:24] | If they want a lesbian Ken doll, | 如果他们就想要任人摆布的女同角色 |
[26:26] | they can find someone else. | 他们完全可以找别人 |
[26:30] | I am going to cash in my vacation days | 我要去休个假 |
[26:32] | and go stay with my sister. | 去我姐姐家住几天 |
[26:33] | No. You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[26:35] | Why? I’m not under contract. | 为什么 我又不受合约限制 |
[26:38] | This is Homelander. | 这是祖国人搞的 |
[26:40] | Okay? And he’s fucking with me. | 明白吗 他就是为了整我 |
[26:42] | And if you go out there, | 如果你到别的地方去 |
[26:43] | Elena, there is nowhere you can go that he won’t find you. | 埃琳娜 无论你去哪 他都能找到你 |
[26:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:49] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[26:51] | I can’t protect you if you leave. | 如果你走了 我就没法保护你 |
[26:56] | But what are we gonna do? | 可是我们要怎么做 |
[27:00] | We’re gonna take that motherfucker down. | 我们要弄死那个混蛋 |
[27:05] | – You trust me? – Yeah. | -你相信我吗 -相信 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:18] | Is this right? | 这样对吗 |
[27:19] | Just like Home Alone except way less delightful. | 就像”小鬼当家”里演的那样 只不过没那么令人愉快 |
[27:27] | Butcher? | 布彻尔 |
[27:29] | No. | 不行 |
[27:32] | It ain’t right. | 这样不对 |
[27:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:37] | That ninja cunt’s here for me, isn’t he? | 那个王八蛋忍者是来找我的 |
[27:41] | Yeah, but you can’t go out there… he’ll kill you. | 你不能出去… 他会杀了你的 |
[27:48] | So… So that’s it? | 所以… 就这样了 |
[27:51] | Expecting a happy ending, were we? | 怎么 你还等着大团圆结局呢 |
[27:55] | Well, I’m sorry, Hughie. | 那么抱歉 休伊 |
[27:57] | It ain’t that kind of massage parlor. | 你找错人了 |
[28:00] | Now, I can keep him busy for a little while, yeah? | 我能把他引开一会 好吗 |
[28:03] | Give you lot a chance to leg it. | 让你们有时间离开 |
[28:07] | I’m knackered. | 我太累了 |
[28:11] | I could use a little lie-down. | 需要休息一会了 |
[28:17] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[28:19] | What, am I supposed to be impressed | 你想让我被你这种 |
[28:20] | by this blaze of glory jerk-off shit? | 英勇献身的壮举打动吗 |
[28:23] | Guess not. | 看来没有 |
[28:24] | You don’t think I thought about cashing it in after Robin? | 你以为在罗缤死后我没想过自杀吗 |
[28:27] | ‘Cause I do. | 我想过 |
[28:30] | Still. | 现在还想 |
[28:33] | A lot. | 经常想 |
[28:39] | But I don’t. | 但是我不会这么做 |
[28:45] | And the thing that kills me is that your wife is alive. | 而且我搞不明白 明明你老婆还活着 |
[28:49] | She just doesn’t want you, that’s all. | 她只不过是不要你了 |
[28:54] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[28:55] | So you don’t have shit. | 所以你什么都没有了 |
[28:56] | Welcome to the fucking club. | 欢迎加入倒霉蛋俱乐部 |
[28:59] | I mean, come on, what do, what do any of us have? Besides… | 振作点 我们其他人也一无所有 再说了… |
[29:07] | Who the fuck asked you to come here? | 谁他妈让你们来这的 |
[29:12] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[29:15] | Jesus, you’re fucking pathetic. | 老天 你真他妈的可悲 |
[29:17] | You’re so scared of being alone, Hughie. | 你很害怕自己一个人 休伊 |
[29:21] | First you latch onto Robin, | 你先是缠着罗缤 |
[29:23] | then Starlight, and now me. | 然后是星光 现在是我 |
[29:24] | Well, you know what, son? | 你知道吗 小子 |
[29:25] | I ain’t interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[29:35] | Look, just get out of the fucking way. | 别挡我的道 |
[29:44] | Don’t make me move you. | 别逼我动粗 |
[29:46] | You can move him, but good luck with me. | 你能对他动粗 对我就不一定了 |
[30:25] | Que se passe-t-il? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:34] | She wanted the job. | 她想接这活 |
[30:35] | You have her doing hits? | 你让她做杀手 |
[30:37] | The Albanians have her doing hits. | 是阿尔巴尼亚人要她做杀手 |
[30:39] | I’m just a girl getting ten percent. | 我只是抽一成佣金 |
[30:43] | – You… – I’m sorry, pumpkin, | -你… -我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[30:46] | but I told you, she’s no kitten. | 不过我跟你说过 她不是小猫咪 |
[30:50] | She can make her own choices. | 她可以自己做决定 |
[30:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:00] | How is this stopping Stormfront? | 这怎么能阻止风暴 |
[31:04] | I know you blame yourself for your brother, | 我知道你为你弟弟的事怪自己 |
[31:06] | I know the rage you feel, | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[31:09] | but this… this is not the way. | 但这一切…. 这不是解决办法 |
[31:13] | This is poison for your soul. | 这会毒害你的灵魂 |
[31:14] | I know. | 我懂得 |
[31:21] | Come with me, mon coeur. | 跟我走吧 宝贝 |
[31:24] | I got my own baby brother killed! | 我害我亲弟弟被杀死了 |
[31:31] | He was the only thing that mattered to me! | 他是我唯一在乎的人 |
[31:37] | Stop trying to help me! I don’t want your help! | 别想着帮我了 我不需要你的帮助 |
[31:40] | I don’t understand what you’re saying | 我不懂你想表达什么 |
[31:42] | because you won’t teach me! | 因为你不肯教我 |
[31:51] | Fuck this. | 算求 |
[31:54] | Fuck you. | 我不管你了 |
[31:58] | Go be a monster. | 去当你的怪物吧 |
[32:11] | Remember when you were young | 还记得你小时候吗 |
[32:12] | and the world was full of possibilities? | 世界有无限可能 |
[32:15] | Before all the mistakes, | 那时没有错误 |
[32:17] | heartbreaks and disappointments? | 心碎和失望 |
[32:19] | What if you could go back to the way things were? | 如果你能回到从前 那会怎样 |
[32:23] | I used to be angry, insecure and unsure. | 我曾经是一个愤怒 没有安全感 不自信的人 |
[32:27] | But thanks to the Church of the Collective, | 但是多亏了众教会 |
[32:30] | I now know the kind of man I want to be. | 我现在知道我想成为什么样的人 |
[32:32] | The kind of man who calls out injustice | 那种路见不平 |
[32:34] | – when he sees it. – Stop. | -敢于制止的人 -住手 |
[32:36] | – Come on. – Dude. | -来嘛 -伙计 |
[32:38] | That’s not cool. | 这可不对 |
[32:41] | The kind of man who stands up for what’s right. | 那种维护正义的人 |
[32:44] | Come on, guys, knock it off. | 好了 小伙子 别打了 |
[32:47] | The kind of man who sees the potential in all of us. | 那种能看到我们所有人潜力的人 |
[32:51] | So join us at the Church of the Collective, | 加入众教会吧 |
[32:54] | and be the person you were always meant to be. | 成为你应当成为的那个人 |
[33:05] | That’s a bunch of bullshit. | 全是屁话 |
[33:07] | Didn’t used to be. | 以前不是这样的 |
[33:08] | Church used to mean something. | 教会以前是有意义的 |
[33:11] | What, are you a member? | 你是成员吗 |
[33:12] | I was, long time ago. | 是的 很久以前的事了 |
[33:16] | That place used to be pure. | 那时候它还是纯洁的 |
[33:19] | And then they just started letting all kinds of people in, | 然后他们开始接纳各色人等 |
[33:22] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:29] | So, why don’t you tell me? | 要不你跟我说说 |
[33:30] | Well, I think you do know. | 我认为你其实知道 |
[33:33] | Some people are quality and others are… | 有些是上等人 而其他的… |
[33:36] | garbage. | 都是垃圾 |
[33:38] | We are rolling. | 我们要开拍了 |
[33:40] | By the way, I heard they’re retiring you? | 对了 我听说他们要让你退休 |
[33:46] | So unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[33:52] | Do you have a problem? | 你是有什么意见吗 |
[33:53] | Of course not. Why would you say that? | 当然没有 怎么这么说 |
[33:59] | Can I have a word? Please? | 私下里讲两句 行吗 |
[34:04] | Adam tells me you don’t want to do the scene. | 亚当跟我说你不想拍那场戏 |
[34:06] | I just can’t be a part of something I don’t believe in. | 我只是不想参与我自己都不信的事 |
[34:09] | Look, I know it’s not easy losing your job. Okay? | 我知道丢掉工作并不好受 |
[34:11] | When I got fired, I tindered my way through Barcelona. | 当我被炒后 我在巴塞罗那到处约炮 |
[34:14] | Everyone in that city ate my paella. | 全城的人我都睡过 |
[34:16] | Fucked a guy with elephantiasis. | 跟一个得了象皮病的家伙上过床 |
[34:18] | But I got through it, and so will you. | 但是我挺过来了 你也会的 |
[34:21] | Yeah, but I’m still making it happen. | 对 但我依然有影响力 |
[34:22] | I mean, my A-Trainers sell how many fucking pairs per year? | 每年卖了多少双火车头鞋啊 |
[34:24] | Look on the bright side… | 朝好的方面想吧… |
[34:25] | You served four years longer than Mr. Marathon. | 你待的时间比马拉松先生还多四年 |
[34:27] | Now, that is something, okay. | 这是很厉害的 好吗 |
[34:29] | But… please. | 但 求你了 |
[34:33] | Let me just… talk to Homelander. | 让我跟… 祖国人谈谈吧 |
[34:36] | We both know that’s not a good idea. | 我们都知道这不是个好主意 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:42] | I’m not saying the lines. | 我不会照着演的 |
[34:43] | Okay, this can go one of two ways. | 行 那就两个选择 |
[34:45] | One: You leave The Seven with your dignity | 第一个 带着尊严离开七人组 |
[34:48] | and your severance package intact. | 并拿到应有的遣散费 |
[34:49] | Or two: You get fired | 或第二个 被炒掉 |
[34:52] | for breaching your morality clause | 因为你注射五号化合物 |
[34:53] | by shooting up Compound V | 违反了道德条款 |
[34:54] | and giving yourself a fucking heart attack | 而且这期间你还得了 |
[34:56] | in the fucking process. | 他妈的心脏病 |
[34:58] | It’s your choice. | 你选吧 |
[35:12] | You know, the truth is… | 你知道 其实… |
[35:13] | I’ve been running my whole life. | 我跑了一辈子 |
[35:16] | Think it’s time that I stay put for a while. | 我觉得是时候休息一阵 |
[35:20] | It’s time I went home. | 该回家了 |
[35:24] | I know this is dawn of The Seven. | 我知道这是七人组的破晓黎明 |
[35:29] | But it’s sunset on A-Train. | 但也是火车人的黄昏落幕 |
[35:33] | It’s been a good run. | 这是段美好的人生奔途 |
[35:35] | Cut! | 卡 |
[35:38] | Dude. That was awesome. | 老兄 演得不错 |
[35:40] | Awesome? A-Dog, that was fucking gold. | 岂止不错 火车头 太他妈棒了 |
[35:44] | Buddy, look, I’m ready to move on, but how do you feel? | 兄弟你看 我准备拍下一场 但你觉得如何 |
[35:47] | You want another one? Just let me know. | 你想拍下一场吗 告诉我就好 |
[35:50] | No, man, go ahead and move on. | 没问题 下一场吧 |
[35:51] | All right, check it! Moving on! | 好 检查就绪 拍下一场 |
[35:53] | Tiffany, we need you over at Mo-cap. | 蒂芙尼 需要你做一下动态捕捉 |
[35:57] | Yes, it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[35:59] | Vought has all the money and the power. | 沃特拥有金钱和权力 |
[36:02] | And we have, no offense, jack shit. | 而我们 无意冒犯 屁都没有 |
[36:05] | We love you, Victoria! | 我们爱你 维多利亚 |
[36:06] | But after Homelander’s war crime… | 但在祖国人的战争罪行之后… |
[36:11] | how can I stay quiet | 我怎能沉默不语 |
[36:13] | and still look my daughter in the eyes? | 去直视我女儿的眼睛呢 |
[36:15] | I can’t. I know you can’t. | 我做不到 我知道你们也做不到 |
[36:17] | And guess what. | 你们猜怎么着 |
[36:18] | The House Judiciary can’t either! | 众议院司法机构也做不到 |
[36:21] | Finally! | 终于 |
[36:22] | We are going to hold hearings | 我们要召开 |
[36:24] | on Vought and Compound V! | 对沃特和五号化合物的听证会 |
[36:28] | Yes! Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[36:34] | Everyone. | 大家好 |
[36:40] | May I? | 我能说两句吗 |
[36:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Congresswoman Neuman, everybody. | 来给国会女议员纽曼鼓个掌 |
[36:48] | Isn’t she great? Didn’t you love that little | 她很棒吧 你们看过她放在网上 |
[36:50] | “Walk Like an Egyptian” dance she did online? | 模仿埃及人走路的跳舞视频吗 |
[36:54] | So fun. | 非常幽默 |
[36:55] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[36:57] | But fun is not what we’re here for, is it? | 但幽默并不是我们聚在这里的原因 |
[36:59] | – No, no, no, no, no, fuck. – Let me just start by saying | -不不不 操 -我想说 |
[37:01] | how pleased I am to see you all here. | 我非常高兴你们聚在这里 |
[37:03] | Everyone get the fuck out! Get the fuck out! | 所有人都滚出去 都滚出去 |
[37:06] | – Fuck you. Get out. – that we live in a country | -操你妈的 快滚 -我们住在一个 |
[37:07] | where all your voices can be heard. | 人人都能被聆听的国家 |
[37:09] | I know that some of you are a little upset | 我知道你们中的一些人 因为网上 |
[37:12] | by that video online of me stopping the terrorist, | 那段我阻止恐怖分子的视频 有些不高兴 |
[37:16] | and I just want you to know that I understand. | 我只想告诉你们 我理解大家的感受 |
[37:21] | I’m upset, too. | 我也感到难过 |
[37:22] | I mean, come on, guys. | 但其实 |
[37:24] | Nobody wants innocent people to get hurt. | 没人想让无辜的人受伤 |
[37:26] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[37:30] | But sadly, well, the bad guys, | 但令人心痛的是 那些坏人 |
[37:36] | they don’t think like us. | 他们的想法不一样 |
[37:40] | And so, sometimes… | 所以 有时候… |
[37:43] | well, these things just happen. | 这些事就会发生 |
[37:47] | Wait, this happened before? | 等一下 这种事以前也发生过吗 |
[37:48] | – How many times? – Well, no, h-hold on, guys. | -有多少次 -不 大家别激动 |
[37:50] | My point is, we all have the same goals, don’t we? | 重点是 我们都有同样的目标 不是吗 |
[37:55] | – To keep our country safe. – No. | -维护我们国家的安全 -不 |
[37:58] | So American lives are the only ones worth protecting? | 难道只有美国人才值得被保护吗 |
[38:01] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[38:02] | But if you’ve served with our amazing soldiers, like I have, | 但如果你像我一样 跟我们精良的士兵一起服过役 |
[38:06] | you would know that freedom comes at a price. | 你就会明白自由是有代价的 |
[38:10] | You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 |
[38:12] | Yeah, you don’t speak for us! | 对 你无法代表我们 |
[38:14] | You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 |
[38:16] | – You don’t speak for us! – You don’t speak for us! | -你不能代表我们 -你无法代表我们 |
[38:17] | All right, all right. Everyone just calm down. | 好吧好吧 大家都冷静下 |
[38:20] | Calm down. Let’s not let your hearts | 冷静 别让冲动 |
[38:22] | – get in the way of your heads. – You don’t speak for us! | -控制你的大脑 -你无法代表我们 |
[38:23] | You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 |
[38:24] | – Everyone just relax. – You don’t speak for us! | -大家放轻松 -你无法代表我们 |
[38:27] | You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 |
[38:28] | – Calm down. – You don’t speak for us! | -冷静一下 -你无法代表我们 |
[38:30] | You don’t speak for us! You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 你无法代表我们 |
[38:34] | – You don’t speak for us! – Fuck Homelander! | -你无法代表我们 -去他妈的祖国人 |
[38:35] | You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 |
[38:57] | You don’t speak for us! You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 你无法代表我们 |
[39:00] | You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 |
[39:01] | All right. | 行吧 |
[39:02] | You guys are the real heroes. | 你们才是真正的英雄 |
[39:05] | God bless you! | 上帝保佑你们 |
[39:06] | Love you guys! | 爱你们 |
[39:08] | You don’t speak for us! You don’t speak for us! | 你无法代表我们 你无法代表我们 |
[39:22] | – You guys are all good. -Thank you. | -没问题了 -谢谢 |
[39:41] | – It’s time. – Right, lads. | -是时候了 -好了 小伙子们 |
[39:43] | To the taffy room. | 去糖果屋 |
[39:50] | This is bollocks. | 简直乱搞 |
[40:09] | This is the taffy room? | 这就是糖果屋吗 |
[40:12] | An affordable alternative to privatized health care. | 我负担的起的替代医保 |
[40:19] | She’s a dealer. | 她就是个毒贩 |
[40:26] | All right, everyone just calm down. | 行了 大家冷静 |
[40:28] | Calm down. Let’s not let your hearts… | 冷静 别让冲动… |
[40:30] | You fucking… | 我操… |
[40:34] | You guys, you’re the real heroes. | 你们 才是真正的英雄 |
[40:38] | You fucking… | 我操… |
[40:43] | Fuck, fuck. Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[40:59] | No one ever said the job was easy. | 没人说过工作是容易的 |
[41:02] | Look, he’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[41:03] | 17 years old. You don’t got to look him in the face. | 17岁的孩子 可不好接触 |
[41:06] | Look, no one’s ever achieved anything without sacrifice. | 没有牺牲就没有成功 |
[41:09] | The kid’s a hero. | 那孩子是个英雄 |
[41:11] | Think of it like that. | 你得这样想 |
[41:13] | Right. A hero. | 是啊 英雄 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[41:29] | Come in! | 进来 |
[41:45] | Where do you get all these? | 你这都从哪儿弄来的 |
[41:46] | This is just the first batch. | 这只是第一弹 |
[41:47] | I’ll have Logan punch up the fear. | 洛根会把节奏带得好好的 |
[41:50] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[41:51] | My meme-queen. | 我的表情包制作员 |
[41:54] | So… | 那… |
[41:55] | when you see it on your uncle’s Facebook page, | 等你在你叔叔的朋友圈刷出这些的时候 |
[41:58] | then you know it’s working. | 你就知道效果多棒了 |
[42:40] | can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[42:44] | Well, suppose I got the time. | 问呗 我现在挺闲的 |
[42:47] | Who’s Lenny? | 兰尼是谁 |
[42:49] | You said I looked like him? | 你之前说我像他 |
[42:52] | Billy wouldn’t want me to say. | 比利肯定不想让我告诉你 |
[42:56] | Fuck Billy. | 但是去他妈的 |
[42:58] | Lenny’s his little brother. | 兰尼是他弟弟 |
[43:02] | Butcher… has a brother? | 布彻尔… 有个弟弟 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[43:07] | Skinny, nervous little bugger. | 瘦瘦弱弱一个小软蛋 |
[43:09] | Like you. | 就跟你差不多 |
[43:14] | Fourth grade. | 四年级的时候 |
[43:16] | Little wanker named Dorian Savory | 有个叫多里安·萨弗里的小混蛋 |
[43:19] | breaks Lenny’s nose. | 把兰尼鼻子打断了 |
[43:20] | Billy goes to work on him. | 比利马上去报仇啊 |
[43:23] | Was bringing the see-saw down on Dorian’s noggin, wham, wham! | 举着电锯就嗡嗡地要把人家脑袋割下来 |
[43:27] | Probably gonna top him. | 差一点就得逞了 |
[43:28] | Kids, teachers trying to drag Billy away, | 老师和小朋友都想把比利拉开 |
[43:31] | but no… no good, not gonna happen, | 但没用啊… 谁都拉不动他 |
[43:33] | Dorian’s a goner. | 多里安马上就要没命了 |
[43:36] | And then Lenny steps in, | 这时候兰尼走过来 |
[43:39] | face all bleeding, and leads Billy away | 满脸还带着血 就把比利拉走了 |
[43:43] | easy, quiet as a lamb. | 跟领着一头小羊羔似的 |
[43:47] | That was Lenny. | 那就是兰尼 |
[43:50] | He had a way of making Billy not be… | 他有本事让比利… |
[43:53] | well, you know… Billy. | 变得… 不像比利 |
[44:02] | I think Billy needs someone like that, you know? | 我觉得比利需要这样一个人在他身边 |
[44:15] | Where’s Lenny now? | 那兰尼现在去哪儿了 |
[44:16] | God rest his soul. | 愿他安息 |
[44:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[45:15] | Easy, easy, Terror, easy. Easy. | 别吵 魔头 安静点 |
[45:26] | M.M.! Come on, everybody, out! | 母乳 快 大家快跑 |
[45:34] | Out the side door! | 从侧门出去 |
[45:37] | Move! | 快 |
[45:45] | Butcher. | 布彻尔 |
[45:45] | Get ’em out of here. | 带他们走 |
[45:47] | Butcher, wait, wait, wait! | 布彻尔 等一下 |
[45:49] | What are you…? | 你这是… |
[45:51] | Butcher! Butcher! | 布彻尔 布彻尔 |
[45:54] | Butcher, what are you doing?! | 布彻尔 你要干什么 |
[45:56] | Butcher, you don’t… Don’t do this! | 布彻尔 你… 不要这样 |
[45:59] | Butcher! | 布彻尔 |
[46:02] | All right, you fucker. | 好了 狗逼玩意 |
[46:05] | Where are you? | 藏哪儿去了 |
[46:21] | So you want to take me on, do you? | 想来跟我单挑是吧 |
[46:24] | Think you got the bollocks? | 觉得自己很有种是吧 |
[46:27] | Well, come on, then… cunt. | 那来啊 软蛋 |
[46:38] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[46:39] | Get out of here! | 赶紧走啊 |
[46:42] | Gimp cunt! | 萎瘸子 |
[46:44] | Over here, gimp cunt! | 这儿呢 萎瘸子 |
[46:46] | I’m the one you want. Come here! | 你不是来找我的吗 我在这儿呢 |
[47:26] | You kill him… | 你要是杀了他… |
[47:28] | and you can kiss your fucking career goodbye. | 你也就要跟自己的职业生涯说再见了 |
[47:36] | I got photos… | 我手上有着沃特… |
[47:38] | of Vought’s dirty little secret… | 那肮脏的小秘密… |
[47:40] | My wife’s son… Homelander’s son. | 我老婆的儿子… 祖国人的儿子 |
[47:45] | Now, you lay one fucking finger | 你要是敢碰我们 |
[47:49] | on any of us, | 哪怕一根毫毛 |
[47:51] | and those photos go out of the cloud | 照片马上就传到网上 |
[47:54] | and into Ronan Farrow’s inbox. | 也发到罗南·法罗的邮箱里 |
[47:57] | And then the whole world will know | 很快全世界都会知道 |
[48:00] | that Homelander is nothing but a filthy fucking rapist | 祖国人不过是个恶心的强奸犯 |
[48:05] | and Vought has been hiding his little laser-eyed bastard. | 而沃特一直藏着他眼冒激光的小崽子 |
[48:10] | Now, you cunts went to a lot of trouble to keep that a secret. | 你们这群逼人为了隐瞒这个秘密 可废了不少劲儿 |
[48:14] | I reckon you might want to keep it that way. | 我建议你不要破坏大家的努力 |
[48:31] | ♪ Halle… ♪ | ♪哈里…♪ |
[48:36] | Mr. Butcher. | 布彻尔先生 |
[48:40] | – Hello, cunt. – How can I be sure | -你好啊傻逼 -你怎么证明 |
[48:43] | you actually have the proof of which you speak? | 你说的都是真的 |
[48:45] | You can’t. | 证明不了 |
[48:47] | Roll the dice, cunt. | 赌一把吧 傻逼 |
[48:49] | I reckon he’d be more popular | 我保证他的热度会比 |
[48:51] | than Meghan and Harry’s little sprog. | 梅根和哈里王子的新生儿还要高 |
[48:53] | Here’s my first and final offer. | 我就给你这么一个条件 |
[48:56] | That information never sees the light of day, | 你那个消息永远烂在你肚子里 |
[48:58] | and I’ll call off Black Noir. | 我会召回玄色 |
[49:01] | All right. | 行啊 |
[49:01] | You got yourself a deal. | 成交 |
[49:04] | Want to shake on it? | 要握个手吗 |
[49:06] | Put Noir on. | 让玄色听电话 |
[49:10] | Missus wants a word. | 你娘要跟你说话 |
[49:21] | Jesus Christ, Billy. | 我滴个神啊 比利 |
[49:25] | – M.M., you all right? – I’m okay. | -母乳 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[49:32] | Do you really have those pictures? | 你真的有照片吗 |
[49:34] | Of course I do. | 当然有 |
[49:47] | 欢迎来到众教会 流浪者服务 | |
[49:49] | They said there’d be food. | 我听说有吃的 |
[49:51] | Well, this is food for your soul. | 这是精神食粮 |
[49:55] | Go with love. | 愿爱伴你左右 |
[49:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:59] | Maeve, my God. Hi. | 梅芙 天呐 好久不见 |
[50:01] | What brought you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[50:03] | Wait, are you…? | 难道说… |
[50:04] | …do you want to check this out? | 你也想看看这个吗 |
[50:05] | – Fuck no. No. – Okay. | -操 不可能的 -好吧 |
[50:07] | Listen, we should talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[50:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[50:10] | If any of these Moonies | 如果这堆崇尚禁欲的教徒里 |
[50:13] | are gonna help you get back in The Seven, | 有人能帮你重返七人组的话 |
[50:14] | and that’s a big if, | 虽然这个假设很不靠谱 |
[50:17] | then you’re gonna need a woman to… | 但你还是需要一个女性角色… |
[50:20] | tell everyone that you’re not a complete piece of shit. | 出来告诉大家你不是一个彻头彻尾的垃圾 |
[50:24] | I could be that person for you. | 我能承担这个角色 |
[50:27] | Wait, you think I’m a piece of shit? | 慢着 你觉得我就是个垃圾 |
[50:28] | Fuck yeah. | 那不然呢 |
[50:29] | The point is, I can help you. | 重点是 我能帮你 |
[50:32] | If you help me. | 如果你帮我的话 |
[50:35] | Yeah, I’ve got Stormfront. Flying in. | 找到风暴了 马上过去 |
[50:38] | I’ll take the goi cuon. | 春卷是我的了 |
[50:40] | Nah, no, the bun cha. | 不要 我要炒米粉 |
[50:42] | Does that have peppers? | 加辣椒了吗 |
[50:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:33] | What are you doing in my trailer? | 你在我的房车里干什么 |
[51:35] | You know, you had no right | 你没有权力 |
[51:36] | to talk to my mother about personal shit. | 和我妈谈论个人隐私 |
[51:39] | What were you trying to prove? | 你想证明什么 |
[51:41] | Okay, sorry. Just trying to help. | 好吧 对不起 我只想帮忙 |
[51:43] | She didn’t just lie to me about Compound V, okay? | 她不止在5号化合物的事上骗了我 好吗 |
[51:48] | She lied to me about everything. | 我的一切都是谎言 |
[51:52] | So don’t try and broker some kind of peace between us, | 所以别试着调和我们的关系了 |
[51:55] | because I don’t want it. | 因为我根本不想和解 |
[52:00] | That-that… I mean… that… | 这… 我想说… |
[52:08] | is a performance. | 演得真好 |
[52:11] | My God, look, I’m, like, tearing up. | 天哪 我都哭出来了 |
[52:14] | You don’t suck, Starlight. | 你演技一点也不差 星光 |
[52:17] | You are Tilda fucking Swinton. | 你他妈简直就是蒂尔达·斯文顿 |
[52:22] | I know you leaked it. | 我知道是你泄密的 |
[52:24] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[52:26] | Not as good. | 这演得就没那么好了 |
[52:27] | Magic’s gone. | 奇迹消失了 |
[52:28] | I guess lightning really doesn’t strike twice? | 看来闪电是不会击中两次的 |
[52:30] | Okay, whatever. You know what? | 行吧 随便 知道吗 |
[52:32] | I need to get to set, so… | 我得去片场了 所以… |
[52:33] | That hack-a-limb Gecko, | 那个剁手卖戏的壁虎 |
[52:35] | yeah, he stole the V and then you… | 他偷了5号化合物然后你… |
[52:38] | you leaked it to MSNBC. | 泄露给了微软全国广播公司节目 |
[52:42] | Now, what do you think Vought’s gonna feel when I tell them? | 那么 我告诉沃特的时候他们会怎么想呢 |
[52:48] | Well, how do you think the world will feel | 那世人会怎么想这件事 |
[52:50] | when I tell ’em that you used to be Liberty? | 你就是曾经的自由女 |
[52:57] | You are a special kind of poison flower, | 真是朵带刺的玫瑰啊 |
[53:00] | going against your own people? | 和自己人作对吗 |
[53:03] | You mean fucking white people? | 你是说白人吗 |
[53:05] | Starlight. | 星光 |
[53:06] | Superheroes. | 超级英雄 |
[53:08] | Don’t be racist. | 别搞种族主义 |
[53:12] | My. | 我的天哪 |
[53:13] | Yes. | 好 |
[53:14] | That is adorable. | 真是可爱 |
[53:18] | I do like you. | 我真喜欢你 |
[53:19] | You… you got spunk. | 你… 挺有胆量 |
[53:22] | You’re gonna be a big help to me. | 你能帮我大忙 |
[53:23] | What the hell does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[53:27] | Come in! | 进来 |
[53:35] | Hello, you two. | 你们两个好啊 |
[53:40] | Not interrupting, am I? | 没打扰到吧 |
[53:42] | No. | 没有 |
[53:44] | Just between us girls, right, Starlight? | 只是女孩之间聊天而已 是吧 星光 |
[53:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:49] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[53:52] | See you around. | 再见 |
[53:57] | Can’t wait to shoot our scene together. | 等不及要一起拍那一幕了 |
[53:59] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[54:06] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[54:09] | Are you girls friendly? | 你们还算友好吧 |
[54:12] | No, just running lines. | 没什么 只是对一下台词 |
[54:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[54:17] | me. | 我 |
[54:18] | Five points. | 涨了五个百分点 |
[54:23] | Yeah, people are, checking boxes | 人们在调查里都选的 |
[54:25] | like “patriotic” | “爱国” |
[54:27] | and…”unwavering.” | 还有… “坚定不移” |
[54:37] | I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[54:39] | Well, what are you ever gonna do to repay me? | 你打算怎么还呢 |
[54:49] | Well… here we are. | 那么… 到这一步了 |
[54:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:57] | I almost threw in the towel like a bleeding twat. | 我差点像个没用的娘们一样认输了 |
[55:02] | We’re harder than that, isn’t we? | 我们比那顽强得多 对吧 |
[55:07] | I will get your mum back. | 我会把你妈妈找回来 |
[55:12] | I swear to God, I’ll get your mum back. | 我向上帝发誓 会把你妈妈找回来 |
[55:14] | Just take a little bit longer. | 再多等一会 |
[55:17] | You hang in there. All right? | 撑住了 好吗 |
[55:20] | You be a good boy for Judy. | 听朱迪的话 |
[55:25] | Yeah, that’s a good lad. | 对 好孩子 |
[55:35] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[55:38] | I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[55:42] | Terror… | 魔头… |
[55:44] | fuck it. | 操它 |
[55:46] | That’s my boy. | 好孩子 |
[55:48] | I’ll always protect you. | 我会一直保护你 |
[55:55] | You’re all right | 你还不错 |
[55:56] | – for an old bat. – Yeah, yeah. | -对于一个老人来说 -对 对 |
[56:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[56:23] | ♪ Every time ♪ | ♪ 每一次 ♪ |
[56:25] | ♪ That I look in the mirror ♪ | ♪ 我看向镜子 ♪ |
[56:29] | ♪ All these lines on my face getting clearer ♪ | ♪ 脸上的皱纹日渐清晰 ♪ |
[56:37] | ♪ The past is gone ♪ | ♪ 过去已逝 ♪ |
[56:41] | ♪ It went by ♪ | ♪ 时光流转 ♪ |
[56:44] | ♪ Like dusk to dawn ♪ | ♪ 如黄昏到黎明 ♪ |
[56:48] | ♪ Isn’t that the way ♪ | ♪ 这样岂不是 ♪ |
[56:51] | ♪ Everybody’s got their dues ♪ | ♪ 人人都有 ♪ |
[56:53] | ♪ In life to pay ♪ | ♪ 命中要偿的债 ♪ |
[57:06] | Do it. You know you want to. | 来吧 我知道你想 |
[57:09] | I’ll cut you in half. | 我会把你切成两半 |
[57:12] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[57:14] | Right here. | 就这 |
[57:21] | Don’t be a pussy… Laser my fucking tits. | 别那么怂… 烧我的奶子 |
[57:31] | God, it fucking hurts. | 天哪 真疼 |
[57:34] | Don’t stop. | 别停 |
[57:51] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[57:53] | I told you I don’t break easy. | 我说过我不那么容易死 |
[58:20] | ♪ Yeah, sing with me ♪ | ♪ 好 与我同唱 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ Sing for the year ♪ | ♪ 为年月而唱 ♪ |
[58:23] | ♪ Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear ♪ | ♪ 为欢笑而唱 为泪水而唱 ♪ |
[58:26] | ♪ Sing with me, it’s just for today ♪ | ♪ 与我同唱 只在今朝 ♪ |
[58:29] | ♪ Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away ♪ | ♪ 也许明天上帝就会把你带走 ♪ |
[58:38] | ♪ Dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[58:40] | ♪ Dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[58:42] | ♪ Dream until your dream come true ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想直到梦想成真 ♪ |
[58:50] | ♪ Dream on, dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[58:54] | ♪ Dream until your dream come true ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想直到梦想成真 ♪ |
[59:02] | ♪ Dream on, dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[59:06] | ♪ Dream until your dream come true ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想直到梦想成真 ♪ |
[59:14] | ♪ Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[59:20] | ♪ Dream on, dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[59:31] | ♪ Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[59:37] | ♪ Dream on, dream on, dream on ♪ | ♪ 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 追逐梦想 ♪ |
[59:49] | ♪ Sing with me, sing for the year ♪ | ♪ 与我同唱 为年月同唱 ♪ |
[59:52] | ♪ Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear ♪ | ♪ 与我同唱 为年月而唱 ♪ |
[59:55] | ♪ Sing with me, it’s just for today ♪ | ♪ 与我同唱 只在今朝 ♪ |
[59:57] | ♪ Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away ♪ | ♪ 也许明天上帝就会把你带走 ♪ |
[1:00:01] | ♪ Sing with me, sing for the year ♪ | ♪ 与我同唱 为年月而唱 ♪ |
[1:00:03] | ♪ Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear ♪ | ♪ 为欢笑而唱 为泪水而唱 ♪ |
[1:00:07] | ♪ Sing with me, it’s just for today ♪ | ♪ 与我同唱 只在今朝 ♪ |
[1:00:09] | ♪ Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away. ♪ | ♪ 也许明天上帝就会把你带走 ♪ |