时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | All right, remember, | 好了 记住 |
[00:15] | loose shoulders, let your diaphragm do the rest, | 放松肩部 用横膈膜发声 |
[00:17] | and don’t tense up when you hit the high notes. | 还有 高音时不要紧张 |
[00:19] | Mom, I can’t. It hurts. | 妈妈我做不到 这样好疼 |
[00:21] | – It’s just a little tummy ache. – It’s not my tummy. | – 肚子疼而已 – 不是我的肚子 |
[00:24] | – It’s my side. – What am I gonna say to you? | – 是我的肋骨 – 我怎么跟你说 |
[00:28] | Pain is weakness leaving the body. | 疼痛代表着软弱正在离开身体 |
[00:31] | That’s right. We are winners. | 这就对了 我们是赢家 |
[00:33] | And that means that we do whatever it takes to win. | 这意味着我们要不惜一切代价获胜 |
[00:36] | So you go out there and just keep smiling. | 上台去 保持微笑 |
[00:38] | Okay, baby? | 好吗 宝贝 |
[00:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[00:46] | Next up, from Des Moines, Iowa… | 下一位登场的 是来自爱荷华州 得梅因 |
[00:48] | … contestant 15, | 十五号选手 |
[00:51] | Starlight. | 星光 |
[01:42] | My whole life, rich people, powerful people | 我这辈子 各种有权有势的人 |
[01:46] | tried to muzzle me, cancel me, | 试图让我闭嘴 让我消失 |
[01:49] | keep me… me impotent and… and obedient, | 让我一无是处 让我唯命是从 |
[01:51] | like I’m a puppet. | 好像我就是个傀儡 |
[01:53] | – You know what? It worked. – Hey, Ashley, | – 起作用了 – 艾希莉 |
[01:55] | what’s crisis management saying about this? | 危机管理部怎么说 |
[01:56] | Sorry, Starlight, not now! | 不好意思 星光 不是现在 |
[01:58] | And guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[02:00] | If they can control me, then you can | 如果他们能够控制我 就一定能够 |
[02:02] | bet your ass they can control you. | 控制你们 |
[02:04] | They’re already doing it. You just don’t realize it. | 他们已经这么做了 只是你们还不知道 |
[02:08] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[02:10] | I am done apologizing. | 我受够了道歉 |
[02:12] | I am done being persecuted for my strength. | 我受够了因为我的能力而被压迫 |
[02:17] | …done being persecuted for my strength. | 受够了因为我的能力而被压迫 |
[02:20] | …persecuted for my strength. | 因为我的能力而被压迫 |
[02:23] | …persecuted… persecuted… persecuted… | 被压迫 被压迫 被压迫 |
[02:25] | You’re up! | 你升高了 |
[02:27] | You’re up! | 升高了 |
[02:28] | – No knock? – Oh, fuck, I’m sorry. | – 不敲门的吗 – 该死 对不起 |
[02:31] | Um, I’m… Yeah, I’m gonna come back later. | 我等会再来 |
[02:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:35] | What do you mean, I’m up? | 你说我升高了是什么意思 |
[02:37] | 21 points with your base. | 升高了二十一点 |
[02:44] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[02:47] | 21 points. They loved your speech. | 二十一点 他们爱死你的演讲了 |
[02:50] | A massive 44% uptick with white males in the Rust Belt. | 男屌丝支持率大幅度增长了四十四点 |
[02:55] | – Yes. – I know. | – 太好了 – 我知道 |
[02:57] | Fuck yes. Yes! | 牛X 简直了 |
[03:00] | They’re saying you’re confident and unapologetic | 他们说你自信且毫无歉意 |
[03:03] | and that you’re not afraid to… | 你不畏惧 |
[03:05] | Keep fucking going, Ashley. Don’t stop. | 继续说 艾希莉 别停 |
[03:08] | – Um, I’m sorry, sir. – What? | – 不好意思 先生 – 什么 |
[03:12] | Uh… That’s got nothing to do with you. | 跟你无关 |
[03:14] | Just keep going. Not afraid to what? | 继续说 不畏惧什么 |
[03:16] | Not afraid to be yourself. | 不畏惧做你自己 |
[03:21] | They want me to be myself? | 他们想让我做我自己 |
[03:23] | Now, um… | 现在 |
[03:27] | …you did slip seven points with urban-area adults 18 to 34. | 城区十八到三十四岁成年组支持率下滑了七点 |
[03:31] | But it’s not bad. It’s good. | 但不算糟 很好 |
[03:33] | Because ultimately, everybody | 因为 从根本上说 |
[03:34] | loves you and Starlight as a team. | 所有人都喜欢你和星光的组合 |
[03:36] | Together, you have a Q Rating of 98%. | 你们在一起时的受欢迎程度达到百分之九十八 |
[03:40] | No one’s ever been that high. | 史无前例 |
[03:42] | Not Soldier Boy, not anyone. | 士兵男孩也没有 前无古人 |
[03:47] | Ninety-eight. | 九十八 |
[04:28] | I’m-a be back, you got to police your shit. | 如果我回来 你就得管好你自己 |
[04:31] | This is the Flatiron Building. | 这是熨斗大厦 |
[04:33] | It’s a historic motherfucking building. | 这可是座历史悠久的建筑 |
[04:35] | We got to put some respect on the building’s name. | 我们得尊重它的名声 |
[04:37] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[04:39] | Use a plate. | 拿个盘子 |
[04:41] | But I don’t use a plate when I eat | 我舔你妈那美味的阴道时 |
[04:43] | your mother’s sweet and savory vagin. | 可没有用盘子 |
[04:48] | What is Kimiko doing? | 山崎纪在干嘛 |
[04:50] | – Are you kidding me? Come on. – Oh, hey, hey. Come on. | – 你在逗我吗 拜托 – 嘿 嘿 拜托 |
[04:53] | Come on. She’s been suffering | 拜托 她一直都忍受着 |
[04:55] | the dreary sting of ennui, okay? | 无所事事的折磨 好吗 |
[04:57] | You give her some space. | 给她些空间 |
[05:07] | – The prodigal son returns. – What the fuck? | – 浪子归来了 – 什么鬼 |
[05:09] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[05:11] | Yeah, wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you t… Are you back? | 等等 等等 你 你回来了 |
[05:12] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[05:14] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy, but are… are you sure? | 别理解错了 我很高兴 但你确定吗 |
[05:16] | What the fuck happened here, kid? | 这是怎么了 孩子 |
[05:17] | You jacking off with razors again? | 你又用剃须刀自慰了 |
[05:19] | You know, you should see the other guy. | 你应该看看另一个 |
[05:20] | Other guy’s my penis. | 也就是我的屌 |
[05:24] | – I missed you, kid. – I missed you, too, man. | – 我很想你 孩子 – 我也很想你 兄弟 |
[05:26] | Come on, man. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[05:30] | Look, I know what you’re gonna say, and I just… | 听着 我知道你要说什么 我只是 |
[05:33] | No, no, mate. I’m just chuffed | 不 不 伙计 我只是很高兴 |
[05:35] | to have all the Boys back under the same roof, all right? | 黑袍纠察队的人重聚一堂 好吗 |
[05:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[05:40] | I mean, there he was, right? | 他在那里 对吗 |
[05:42] | In his fancy pants, | 穿着他昂贵的裤子 |
[05:44] | lording it over us like the viceroy of Vought Square, eh? | 就像沃特广场的总督一样管着我们 |
[05:48] | And that whole time, he weren’t nothing | 那段时间里 他什么都是不 |
[05:50] | – but a Supe’s bootlick, eh? – Yeah. | – 除了超人类的马屁精 – 是啊 |
[05:52] | That, my son, is a Lifetime Achievement | 为此 孩子 你都可以拿到 |
[05:54] | – at the Cunt of the Year Awards, isn’t it? – Yeah, it is. | – 年度傻X奖之终生成就奖了 – 是啊 |
[05:56] | It is a Lifetime Achievement. | 确实是终生成就 |
[05:59] | – Are you done? – No, mate, | – 你说完了吗 – 还没有呢 伙计 |
[06:00] | I am just getting started, believe you me. | 相信我 我才刚刚起了个头 |
[06:02] | Great, listen, we need to get Ryan somewhere safe. | 好极了 听着 我们要把瑞恩带去安全的地方 |
[06:05] | Vicky knows where he is, because we fucking told her, | 维琪知道他在哪因为我们告诉了她 |
[06:07] | which means Stan Edgar knows, too. | 这意味着斯坦·埃德加也知道 |
[06:09] | Yeah, one step ahead. | 我们领先一步 |
[06:10] | Colonel’s already done a runner with the boy. | 上校已经带着那个孩子转移了 |
[06:12] | They’re well out of sight. | 他们已经藏起来了 |
[06:13] | In fact, we were gonna pay them a little visit. | 事实上 我们要去拜访他们 |
[06:17] | We are? | 是吗 |
[06:18] | Uh, Monsieur Charcutier, uh, I cannot go. | 布彻先生 我去不了 |
[06:21] | – I have a matter of great importance. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 我有很重要的事 – 不好意思 |
[06:24] | I must’ve forgot to run it by your bleeding secretary. | 我想必是忘记告知你那该死的秘书了 |
[06:26] | – It’s an emergency. – I… I’ll go instead. | – 紧急情况 – 我可以替他 |
[06:29] | Nah, you skive off today, | 你要是今天不去上班 |
[06:31] | and that congresswoman might split your pretty little buns. | 那个国会女议员可能会把你爆菊 |
[06:34] | Yeah, thought of that. | 我也想到了 |
[06:35] | Uh, Kimiko. | 山崎纪 |
[06:38] | Kimiko? Hi. | 山崎纪 嘿 |
[06:40] | Uh, can you please… uh, break my arm? | 你能帮我 把胳膊弄折吗 |
[06:44] | Vicky will smell it if I fake being sick, | 我要是装病 会被维琪发现的 |
[06:47] | so it’s got to be real, and it’s got to last for days. | 所以得真实点 还得能持续几天 |
[06:52] | Fucking hell, Hughie. | 我日 休伊 |
[06:54] | At least take something for the pain. | 至少吃点止痛药吧 |
[06:57] | I got opium. | 我有鸦片 |
[06:58] | Government employees can’t fail a piss test. | 公务员尿检不能呈阳性 |
[07:01] | Let’s just get this over with, okay? | 让我们速战速决 好吧 |
[07:02] | Just do it pretty fast. | 下手利索点 |
[07:06] | H… Hold, hold, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[07:08] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[07:10] | Only been here three minutes, | 才来三分钟 |
[07:11] | and it’s already The Bold and the Batshit. | 就他妈要见血了 |
[07:13] | All right. Go ahead. | 好吧 来吧 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:19] | Right here. | 就这儿 |
[07:20] | Clean break. No permanent damage. | 动作要快 不要有永久性损伤 |
[07:30] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[07:36] | What the shit? | 什么鬼 |
[07:37] | I’m the first Super in a hijab, aren’t I? | 我是第一位穆斯林超人类女性 |
[07:39] | So if I can get myself into The Seven, lit, man. | 所以如果我能进入七人队的话就太棒了 |
[07:43] | So, we’re thinking slot one goes to Supersonic. | 我们在考虑让超音速第一个上 |
[07:45] | For girls 11 to 14, | 对十一到十四岁的女孩来说 |
[07:47] | he’s a real panty-dropper. | 他是个不折不扣的高富帅 |
[07:48] | That’s horrifying. Please never say that again. | 这太可怕了 拜托以后别再说这种话了 |
[07:51] | He’s also a slam dunk for the Latinx market. | 他在拉丁市场上也会大放异彩 |
[07:52] | We are desperate to get into Central and South America. | 我们非常渴望能进军中美和南美市场 |
[07:55] | Did you know that salsa is more popular than ketchup? | 你知道莎莎酱比番茄酱更受欢迎吗 |
[07:57] | Is Supersonic an ambitious second-generation | 超音速是一位雄心勃勃的 |
[07:59] | Mexican American chasing his lifelong sue? | 第二代墨西哥裔美国人 加入七人队 |
[08:01] | – of joining The Seven? – Or is he chasing | – 是他毕生追逐的梦想吗 – 亦或 |
[08:04] | a rekindled passion with Starlight? | 他是想和星光旧情复燃呢 |
[08:06] | Okay, you do know that I have a boyfriend, right? | 行了 你们知道我有男朋友 对吧 |
[08:09] | Love triangles, they generate a 47% surge | 你们的三角恋上了热搜 |
[08:11] | in trending topics on social platforms. | 关注度激增四十七点 |
[08:13] | Fans will ship the fuck out of you. | 粉丝们磕CP磕得飞起 |
[08:16] | Let me talk to him first. | 让我先跟他谈谈 |
[08:19] | Amazing. Uh, what do you think of our second choice? | 好极了 你对我们的第二选择有什么想法 |
[08:21] | – Moonshadow. – She’s body positive | – 月影 – 她身材很好 |
[08:23] | – but not too body positive. – Still fuckable. | – 又不至于太过火 – 很撩人 |
[08:25] | So fuckable. | 非常撩人 |
[08:26] | No one asked you, Ashley. | 没人问你 艾希莉 |
[08:28] | Sorry, Ashley. | 对不起 艾希莉 |
[08:29] | Okay, that’s also horrifying, | 好吧 这也很可怕 |
[08:32] | but I’m thinking Silver Kincaid. | 但我考虑的是希尔芙·金坎德 |
[08:36] | But she’s, uh… | 但是她 |
[08:37] | She’s from Afghan… | 她来自阿富 |
[08:39] | – She’s from England. – …istan? | – 她来自英格兰 – 汗 |
[08:41] | And she has the highest rescue stats | 所有决赛选手中 |
[08:43] | of any of the finalists, and she’s | 她的复活支持率最高 |
[08:45] | a UNICEF ambassador. | 她还是联合国儿童基金会的大使 |
[08:47] | She’s the most qualified. | 她是最有资格的 |
[08:49] | Well, we’re gonna have to run all of this past Homelander, | 当然了 这些都得跟祖国人 |
[08:51] | – of course. – Of course. | – 说一下 – 当然了 |
[08:53] | Actually, according to my contract with Mr. Edgar, | 事实上 就我和埃德加先生达成的协议来看 |
[08:55] | I get final say over the two slots. | 我对这两个位置有最终决定权 |
[09:00] | So, why don’t you run that past Homelander, | 所以 你不如把这话告诉祖国人 |
[09:16] | Bonjour, Cherie. | 你好 雪莉 |
[09:17] | Did you bring the passports? | 你把护照带来了吗 |
[09:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:31] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Serge, I fucked up. | 塞尔奇 我搞杂了 |
[09:38] | I went back to work for Little Nina. | 我转头回去为小妮娜工作 |
[09:42] | Merde, Cherie. | 天呐 雪莉 |
[09:44] | Some of us can’t get cushy jobs at the CIA. | 不是每个人都能在中情局找到一份轻松的工作 |
[09:48] | I was moving weight for her, | 我为她运货 |
[09:49] | and these fucking assholes boosted it. | 但那些该死的混蛋把货给偷了 |
[09:52] | Can you find them? | 你能找到他们吗 |
[09:53] | They wore masks. I don’t know who they were. | 他们带着面具 我不知道他们是谁 |
[09:57] | And I was high. | 况且我当时也嗨了 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | How much? | 有多少 |
[10:06] | Eleven kilos. | 11公斤 |
[10:10] | We pay her back. | 我们给她钱 |
[10:12] | We pay her back. We beg… | 我们把钱还给她 祈求她… |
[10:13] | No, you know it’s the principle of the thing with Nina. | 没用的 你知道妮娜的原则是 |
[10:16] | You remember Olivier? | 你记得奥利弗吗 |
[10:21] | How many pieces did she cut off him while he was still alive? | 她把他活剐了 |
[10:26] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[10:28] | We can go someplace warm. | 去温暖的地方 |
[10:33] | Just you and me. | 就咱俩 |
[10:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:30] | Oh, Marvin. What are you doing here? | 马文 你在这儿干吗呢 |
[11:32] | Poor judgment, ma’am. | 判断失误 女士 |
[11:38] | Butcher! | 布彻 |
[11:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:43] | Oh, easy does it, lad. | 轻点小伙子 |
[11:44] | Bloody death grip you got there. | 真够有劲儿的啊 |
[11:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 是的 |
[11:50] | Right as rain. | 一点事儿都没有 |
[11:51] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:55] | The fuck was that? | 这他妈发生了啥 |
[11:56] | Didn’t know he had it in him. | 心有猛虎细嗅蔷薇吗 |
[12:00] | So, why did you come back? | 你到底为啥回来 |
[12:05] | Soldier Boy killed my family. | 士兵男孩杀了我全家 |
[12:11] | Are you sure this place is secure? | 你确定这地方安全吗 |
[12:14] | We’ll have to keep moving, but for now, yes. | 我们得不停换地方 但这里暂时安全 |
[12:17] | The only thing that might give us away | 唯一能让我们暴露的事情 |
[12:19] | is this clown show of yours shambling onto my driveway. | 就是你旁若无人的出现在我家门口 |
[12:22] | Well… | 好吧… |
[12:25] | I wouldn’t be here if this was just a phone call. | 如果一通电话就能解决 我肯定不会过来 |
[12:36] | Hey, Alex, just, um, come here for a second. | 阿莱克斯来一下 |
[12:41] | Um, why are you playing my shitty song? | 你干嘛放我的烂歌 |
[12:43] | So he can’t hear us. | 这样他就听不见了 |
[12:45] | They want to pick you as one of the winners tonight. | 他们想把你选为今晚的获胜者 |
[12:50] | – Are you serious? – Mm-hmm. | 认真的吗 |
[12:51] | And you need to say no. | 你要拒绝提名 |
[12:53] | – What? Why? – Okay, listen. | – 什么 为什么 – 听好了 |
[12:54] | I really wish someone told me | 我真希望当初有人 |
[12:56] | what I’m about to tell you. | 告诉我这些 |
[12:59] | There’s something wrong with Homelander. | 祖国人有问题 |
[13:03] | Something broken. | 心理问题 |
[13:04] | He’s threatened to murder me more than once. | 他不止一次威胁说要杀了我 |
[13:06] | He’s murdered other people, and it’s only getting worse. | 他还杀过其他人 一切只会变得更糟 |
[13:09] | And you’re just gonna be putting yourself | 你若获胜 只会让你自己 |
[13:11] | and your family in danger. | 和家人受到牵连 |
[13:12] | And pretty much the rest of them, too. | 其他人也难逃一死 |
[13:14] | They’re so fucking cruel. Trust me, | 他们残忍极了 相信我 |
[13:16] | you don’t want this. Just say that you can’t do it. | 超乎你的想象 就说你做不到 |
[13:18] | Say that your family is having an emergency. | 说家里突然有急事找你 |
[13:20] | – Don’t do it. – Annie, Annie, Annie, stop… Annie, Annie, stop. | – 别去领奖 – 安妮 安妮 等一下 |
[13:21] | You just told me that… | 你刚刚告诉我 |
[13:24] | all the shit I swallowed for years… I mean, the band, | 这些年我忍受的恶心事儿 还有乐队 |
[13:26] | Vought’s racism, it’s all for, it’s all for nothing, right? | 沃特的种族歧视 都白费了 对吧 |
[13:28] | – Look, I’m so… – Look, I need a second. | – 听着 我… – 听着 我得缓缓 |
[13:30] | I’m really sorry, but, please, | 我很抱歉 |
[13:32] | you need to promise me that you will leave | 但是拜托了 向我保证你会离开 |
[13:34] | and you’ll never look back. Please. | 而且再也不回来 求你了 |
[13:49] | So they chauffeuring you around now, huh? | 他们给你配了专车吗 |
[13:51] | Like you Rihanna. | 和蕾哈娜一个待遇 |
[13:53] | Never needed a license, always just ran. | 从不需要驾照 我直接跑就行 |
[13:56] | – How’d you know I’d be here? – I’m your brother. | – 你怎么知道我在这 – 我是你兄弟 |
[13:59] | And I still know a few people. | 我还有点儿路子 |
[14:01] | So… | 所以 |
[14:03] | how bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[14:06] | Doctors say it’s like playing Russian roulette. | 医生说和俄罗斯轮盘一样 |
[14:09] | If I ever run again, maybe nothing, | 如果我再跑 可能啥事都没有 |
[14:11] | but maybe my heart… | 也可能我的心脏… |
[14:15] | You still on that blue shit? | 你还在吃那药呢 |
[14:17] | That shit’ll probably kill me even faster. | 吃那个药我估计死得更快 |
[14:19] | Good. Then we can skip to the part where I accept your apology | 好极了 那我们可以快进到我接受你的道歉 |
[14:21] | and you can come back to the crib with me. | 然后你和我一起回家的部分了 |
[14:24] | Sure the boys would love to see you, man. | 孩子们都很想见到你 |
[14:40] | Butcher said you have powers. | 布彻说你有超能力 |
[14:48] | Me, too. | 我也有 |
[14:53] | Do you like yours? | 你喜欢自己的能力吗 |
[14:58] | Do you ever get scared of them? | 你会因此感到害怕吗 |
[15:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:12] | Aunt Grace wanted to get me a dog, but… | 格蕾丝阿姨希望给我买条狗 |
[15:15] | I told her no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[15:17] | I was afraid I’d hurt it. | 我害怕会伤到它 |
[15:30] | I’m sure you didn’t mean it. | 我相信你不是故意的 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:51] | Neuman’s head of the bureau because I said so. | 纽曼成为局长是因为我的决定 |
[15:54] | I tried to save her from | 她就是袭击国会的凶手 |
[15:55] | the attack on Congress that she fucking caused. | 我却还想着救她 |
[15:57] | Well, at least you didn’t spend the last year | 至少你没有过去一整年 |
[15:59] | getting her oat milk lattes | 都给她准备燕麦拿铁 |
[16:01] | and every piece of intel she asked for. | 和她要求的每一份情报 |
[16:03] | I would very much like to know the plan to eliminate her. | 我对干掉她的计划十分感兴趣 |
[16:07] | Well, that depends | 这取决于 |
[16:09] | on what you can tell us | 你在多大程度上告诉我们 |
[16:11] | about your little holiday down in Nicaragua. | 你在尼加拉瓜度假时发生了什么 |
[16:16] | – I’ve never been to Nicaragua. – Really? | – 我从没去过尼加拉瓜 – 真的吗 |
[16:18] | ‘Cause a little birdie told me | 但有只小鸟告诉我 |
[16:20] | you were Payback’s case officer down there, | 你是当时复仇小队的负责人 |
[16:22] | on a classified job | 士兵男孩因为 |
[16:24] | that Soldier Boy never come back from. | 某次秘密行动再也没回来 |
[16:29] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[16:31] | Whatever it is William thinks he may have heard, | 不论威廉认为他听到了什么消息 |
[16:34] | he’s mistaken. | 他都听错了 |
[16:41] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[16:42] | You know that safe | 你家的办公室里 |
[16:44] | you got in your home office? | 有个保险箱对吧 |
[16:46] | The one behind the picture of Bush number one? | 在老布什照片后面的那个 |
[16:49] | Well, I borrowed a ledger from it, | 我从里面借了一个账簿 |
[16:51] | the one with all your assets around the world. | 里面记录了你在世界各地的特工 |
[16:54] | How long do you think them and their families will last | 你觉得我把他们的名字曝光到脸书上之后 |
[16:58] | when I put every one of their fucking names on Facebook? | 他们和他们的家人能活多久 |
[17:02] | You’d sign the death warrants of dozens of innocent people | 你会让几十位无辜的普通人 |
[17:04] | who had nothing to do with this? | 因为这件事命丧黄泉吗 |
[17:05] | I’m embarrassed for the both of us that you’re asking. | 你问得这个问题让咱们都很难堪 |
[17:12] | Nicaragua’s ancient history. | 尼加拉瓜是陈年往事了 |
[17:14] | Not to mention I could be killed just for telling you. | 更不要说告诉你 我就有可能被杀 |
[17:17] | And all your agents will get killed if you don’t. | 你不说的话 你所有的特工都会死 |
[17:20] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[17:24] | What a pickle. | 真是难题 |
[17:33] | It was part of Operation Charly. | 那是查理行动的一部分 |
[17:37] | Operation… | 查理… |
[17:39] | Charly? | 行动… |
[17:40] | Reagan’s pet project, off the books. | 里根的小项目 非官方的 |
[17:43] | Help the Contra rebels fight the Russian-backed Sandinistas, | 为了帮助反叛军去打受俄罗斯支援的桑迪诺 |
[17:46] | but we needed a way to pay for it. | 但是我们得想个法子付钱 |
[17:48] | Some of the cash came from selling arms to Iran, | 一些现金来自向伊朗倒卖武器 |
[17:52] | Oliver North’s epic fuckup. | 奥利弗·诺斯做的史诗级蠢事 |
[17:54] | But the rest? | 剩下的呢 |
[17:56] | If there’s one thing that the Contras had plenty of, | 如果说反对派有什么资源是充足的 |
[17:58] | it was cocaine. | 那就是可卡因 |
[18:00] | I was in charge of trafficking the coke into the U.S. | 我负责把可卡因运进美国境内 |
[18:02] | and then using the profits to buy more weapons. | 用贩毒的利润去买更多的武器 |
[18:07] | In the fight against the Reds, | 对抗共产主义时 |
[18:09] | whatever it took. | 我们不惜一切代价 |
[18:10] | That’s some self-justifying bullshit. | 净说些自我狡辩的屁话 |
[18:13] | Were you part of that other thing, too? | 另外的事情你也参与了是吗 |
[18:15] | What other thing? | 什么另外的事儿 |
[18:16] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[18:18] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[18:23] | The unwritten policy | 有一个不成文的规定 |
[18:25] | was to sell the cocaine strictly to minority neighborhoods. | 可卡因只能在特定的少数族裔社群进行贩卖 |
[18:29] | Destabilize, demoralize, while staying out of white ones. | 让少数族裔变得不稳定 堕落 不影响白人 |
[18:35] | Late in ’84, we were gearing up for a major offensive, | 八四年年底 我们正为一次大规模进攻做准备 |
[18:38] | so the higher-ups, in their infinite wisdom, | 所以高层运用了他们智慧的脑壳 |
[18:40] | decided it was the perfect time to throw a wrench in the works. | 认为这是一个搞破坏的绝佳时期 |
[19:00] | Fucking Payback. | 天杀的复仇小队 |
[19:03] | Each more ridiculous than the next. | 每一个人都可笑之极 |
[19:06] | Crimson Countess, Mindstorm, | 绯红伯爵夫人 头脑风暴 |
[19:08] | Swatto, the TNT Twins, | 虫人 炸药双包胎 |
[19:11] | Noir, Gunpowder, | 玄色 火药 |
[19:12] | and the most idiotic of them all… | 和其中最傻X的一个… |
[19:14] | What do you say, Gunpowder? | 火药 你意下如何 |
[19:16] | Give them the Fourth of July? | 让他们感受下国庆氛围吧 |
[19:18] | Let’s light them up, Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩 让它们燃起来 |
[19:19] | Please put that down. | 请放下武器 |
[19:22] | Ah, well, | 好吧 |
[19:23] | didn’t realize they made case officers as pretty as you. | 我没意识到负责人能长得像这么好看 |
[19:26] | We’re just having some fun. | 我们就是找找乐子 |
[19:28] | Our munitions dump is in that direction. | 我们的军火库就是那个方向 |
[19:30] | You’re about to blow up half the camp. | 你这样会炸毁一半的营地 |
[19:32] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[19:33] | Now. | 立刻 |
[19:37] | I do like the assertive type. | 我喜欢强势的女人 |
[19:39] | You know, with a figure like yours, | 你身材这么好 |
[19:41] | you are wasted down here. | 在这儿呆着浪费了 |
[19:46] | My humblest apologies. | 请接受我的道歉 |
[19:48] | I’m sure this is… disorienting. | 肯定是有什么误解 |
[19:52] | Let’s start over. Officer Grace Mallory, isn’t it? | 我们重新来过 指挥官格蕾丝·马洛里 是吗 |
[19:55] | – Mm. – Stanford Edgar. | – 是的 – 斯坦福·埃德加 |
[19:57] | I’m an associate with Vought American. | 我是沃特美国的合伙人 |
[19:59] | Do you want to explain what the fuck | 你愿意解释一下这些怪胎 |
[20:00] | this freak show’s all about? | 想干什么吗 |
[20:03] | Vought American has entered into a partnership | 沃特美国已经和美国政府开始合作 |
[20:05] | with the U.S. Government in the global war against communism. | 旨在全球范围内打击共产主义 |
[20:08] | – Oh. – Payback will embed themselves | – 这样啊 – 复仇小队也会加入其中 |
[20:10] | and fight alongside the Contra rebels. | 和反叛军并肩作战 |
[20:13] | Think of it as a trial run. | 把这个看成试运行吧 |
[20:15] | A trial run for what? | 什么试运行 |
[20:16] | Superheroes in the military, of course. | 当然是超级英雄加入军队 |
[20:19] | For the first time in over 30 years. | 这是三十多年来的首次尝试 |
[20:21] | Just imagine how dominant we’d be. | 想象一下我们会多战无不胜 |
[20:23] | Jesus Christ. Get down! | 天啊 给我下来 |
[20:32] | What’s the problem? | 有问题吗 |
[20:33] | The… problem | 问题就是 |
[20:35] | is that the enemy might spot a fucking flying man | 敌军可能看到一个傻X人类在丛林上空飞 |
[20:37] | above the tree line and find our position. | 然后找到我们的位置 |
[20:39] | She’s right, Swatto. | 她是对的 虫人 |
[20:40] | No flights without Officer Mallory’s clearance. | 没有马洛里长官的批准不可以飞行 |
[20:44] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑吧 |
[20:46] | Supes aren’t soldiers. | 超级英雄不是士兵 |
[20:48] | They’re undisciplined dipshits. Untrained and untested. | 他们是毫无纪律的傻瓜 未经训练 未经测试 |
[20:50] | They do not belong in a war zone. | 他们不属于战区 |
[20:52] | They belong on That’s Incredible! | 只属于”不可思议”节目 |
[20:53] | Tell that to Soldier Boy. | 士兵男孩可不会买账 |
[20:54] | He’s a living, breathing American hero. | 他是一个活生生的美国英雄 |
[20:57] | I’m not allowing this. | 我不允许 |
[20:58] | I’m sure Director Casey will address | 我相信凯希局长会解决 |
[21:00] | any concerns you may have. | 任何你可能有的担忧 |
[21:04] | Oh, and, uh, we need a couple of your men | 还有 我们需要你派几个人 |
[21:06] | to fetch water for our tents. | 为我们的帐篷打水 |
[21:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:18] | Claudio. | 克劳迪奥 |
[21:19] | Mets don’t stand a chance in hell this year. | 今年大都会队没有胜算 |
[21:22] | fuck the Yankees. | 让洋基队去死吧 |
[21:33] | Will the others go along? | 其他人会跟着去吗 |
[21:35] | Everyone but Gunpowder. | 除了火药 其他人都去 |
[21:37] | Good luck, Earving. | 祝你好运 欧文 |
[21:39] | Can you please stop eating those | 你能别在我面前 |
[21:40] | in front of me. I’m allergic. | 吃那些吗 我过敏 |
[21:42] | So, listen, | 听着 |
[21:44] | if I’m gonna take a more central role on the team, | 如果我要在团队中扮演更核心的角色 |
[21:46] | then I want to lose the mask. | 我想摘掉面具 |
[21:48] | Silent ninjas score extremely high | 不说话的忍者 |
[21:49] | with boys seven to ten years old. | 极受七至十岁的男孩喜爱 |
[21:50] | The mask lends a certain mystique. | 面具赋予了某种神秘感 |
[21:52] | Well, fuck mystique. | 去他妈的神秘感 |
[21:54] | People don’t even know it’s me under this thing. | 人们甚至不知道面具下是我 |
[21:55] | I got to wear it just to get a cab. | 我连打车都得戴着它 |
[21:57] | Payback is the country’s premier superhero team. | 复仇小队是本国首屈一指的超级英雄团队 |
[21:59] | The whole country. Sadly, a Black member’s | 可悲的是 在南部 |
[22:00] | still a nonstarter below the Mason-Dixon. | 黑人成员毫无希望成功 |
[22:02] | Well, I could be bigger than that. | 好吧 我可以更出名 |
[22:04] | I could be Eddie Murphy. | 我可以成为艾迪·墨菲 |
[22:11] | I’m not wearing the mask. | 我不要戴面具 |
[22:13] | Your choice. | 你随便 |
[22:15] | Though, once you’re farmed out to Minneapolis-St. Paul, | 一旦你被派去明尼阿波利斯圣保罗都会区 |
[22:17] | you’ll want the mask | 你会想要这个面具的 |
[22:19] | simply for warmth. | 只是为了保暖 |
[22:27] | You should smile more. | 你应该多笑笑 |
[22:31] | – I bet it’s a beautiful smile. – Okay, look, | – 我敢打赌 你笑起来很美 – 好吧 |
[22:33] | as an ambassador from Planet Actual Woman, | 身为货真价实的女性 |
[22:35] | I just… I got to tell you, | 我要告诉你 |
[22:37] | I know that you think these lines work, but… | 我知道你认为这些话很有效 但是 |
[22:38] | Oh, they do. | 它们确实很有效 |
[22:39] | – Just ask Loni Anderson. – They don’t, | – 问问洛尼·安德森就知道了 – 没效果 |
[22:41] | and they never have. | 从来都没有效果 |
[22:43] | The women are either humoring you, or they’re scared of you, | 女人们要么是在取悦你 要么是怕你 |
[22:46] | but none of them like you. | 肯定不喜欢你 |
[22:50] | You know, if you were a little nicer, | 你知道 如果你再和善一点 |
[22:52] | maybe you’d find a man, | 也许你会找到一个男人 |
[22:55] | instead of out here playing Captain Lesbo. | 而不是在这里扮演女同队长 |
[22:59] | Hey, Mallory… | 嘿 马洛里 |
[23:02] | Hold that thought. | 等会再说 |
[23:14] | What the hell is going on with him? | 他到底是怎么了 |
[23:19] | – There she is. – You mind? | – 她在这里 – 你介意吗 |
[23:20] | – I’m just grabbing a bite to eat – Nope. | – 我只是随便吃一点 – 不 |
[23:21] | I do not mind at all. So… | 我一点也不介意 所以 |
[23:24] | Ashley tells me that you chose | 艾希莉告诉我你选择了 |
[23:26] | Silver Kinca… | 希尔芙·金凯 |
[23:28] | Kincaid. | 金凯德 |
[23:29] | I have notes. | 我都记下了 |
[23:31] | I mean, I’m a cocaptain. | 我是说 我是联合队长 |
[23:34] | It’s only fair I have a say in the new recruits, right? | 决定新成员人选时 我有发言权才公平 对吧 |
[23:36] | No, actually, I choose the new members. | 不 实际上 选择新成员 我说了算 |
[23:39] | But I am pitching the craziest twist. | 但我会展现最出人意料的反转 |
[23:42] | The audience will never see it coming, right? | 观众永远都猜不到 对吧 |
[23:45] | Well, I’ve made my decision. | 我已经做出了决定 |
[23:46] | Oh, come on. You haven’t even heard it yet. | 拜托 你还没听我说是谁呢 |
[23:49] | Seriously, you’re-you’re gonna love it. Ready? | 说真的 你会喜欢的 准备好了吗 |
[23:52] | Return of the Deep. | 深海回归了 |
[23:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:56] | What’s up, guys? How are you? | 大家好吗 你好吗 |
[23:58] | No, no, no, no, no, Starlight, | 不不不 星光 |
[24:00] | before you say anything, | 先听我说 |
[24:02] | doesn’t Christ tell us to turn the other cheek? | 基督不是告诉我们要转过脸去吗 |
[24:08] | I really want us to be sisters. | 我真希望我们能成为姐妹 |
[24:12] | I had something made for you, Starlight. | 我为你准备了一些东西 星光 |
[24:14] | It’s a peace offering. | 请求跟你和解 |
[24:16] | It’s 24-karat gold | 二十四K纯金 |
[24:18] | with certified conflict-free diamonds. | 有鉴定证书 合法开采的钻石 |
[24:20] | I’ve put in the work, | 我表达了自己的心意 |
[24:22] | and I realize that when you’ve made an unforgivable mistake, | 我意识到 犯了不可原谅的错误时 |
[24:25] | the first person you have to forgive | 你必须先原谅 |
[24:27] | is yourself. | 你自己 |
[24:32] | What makes you think that I want a daily reminder | 你凭什么认为 我想要跟一个逼我给他口的人 |
[24:37] | of the guy who fucking mouth-raped me? | 共处一室 |
[24:41] | I need a word. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[24:44] | Let’s let these two chat, shall we? | 让他俩单独聊聊 好吗 |
[24:46] | Okay. I’ll just… | 好的 |
[24:52] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[24:54] | Do you really think I’m gonna let | 你真的认为 |
[24:55] | a fucking Muslim in The Seven? | 我会让一个穆斯林进入七人队吗 |
[24:57] | Captain Al-Qaeda? We’re Americans. | 基地组织队长 我们可是美国人 |
[24:59] | I’m taking this to Mr. Edgar. | 我要跟埃德加先生说说这件事 |
[25:01] | My speech last night? | 我昨晚的演讲 |
[25:02] | Thirty-eight-point-six rating and a 59 share. | 好评率38.6% 转发率59% |
[25:05] | Oh, and they’re saying that the live-plus-threes | 他们说三天后 |
[25:07] | are gonna be even bigger. | 影响力会更大 |
[25:09] | Edgar said it himself, | 埃德加自己说的 |
[25:11] | popularity is power. | 人气就是力量 |
[25:13] | He won’t die on this hill. | 他不会在这个问题上出尔反尔 |
[25:18] | Do I need to remind you of the Flight 37 video? | 需要我提醒你关于三十七号航班的视频吗 |
[25:43] | Go ahead. | 随你 |
[25:45] | Release it. | 发布吧 |
[25:47] | Let’s light this candle, huh? | 去做吧 |
[25:50] | I mean, sure, I’ll lose everything, but then… | 当然 我会失去一切 但在那之后 |
[25:54] | I’ll have nothing to lose. | 我就没什么可失去的了 |
[25:57] | First, | 首先 |
[25:58] | I’ll take out the nerve centers | 我将毁掉指挥机关 |
[26:01] | White House, Pentagon | 白宫 五角大楼 |
[26:04] | then any domestic defense capabilities, | 然后 摧毁国内防御力量 |
[26:06] | and then critical infrastructure | 接着是关键性基础设施 |
[26:08] | like cellular, Internet, that kind of thing | 比如说蜂窝网络 互联网之类的 |
[26:12] | and then, | 然后 |
[26:15] | well, I think then | 我想 到了那时 |
[26:18] | I’ll just wipe New York off the fucking map… | 我会把纽约从这该死的地图上抹去 |
[26:22] | for fun. | 找乐子嘛 |
[26:24] | I’ll even throw in Des Moines | 我甚至还会抹掉得梅因 |
[26:26] | and that little cousin-fucker hick town | 以及梅芙那个土里土气的故乡小镇 |
[26:28] | that Maeve’s from, ’cause why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:31] | See, Starlight, | 看 星光 |
[26:33] | I’d prefer to be loved. | 我愿意让别人爱我 |
[26:36] | I would, but if you take that away from me, | 我愿意 但如果你把它从我这里夺走 |
[26:40] | well, being feared | 我不介意 |
[26:43] | is A-one okey doke by me. | 让别人怕我 |
[26:48] | So | 所以 |
[26:51] | Go ahead, partner. | 请便吧 搭档 |
[26:54] | Do it. | 发布吧 |
[27:00] | No? | 不 |
[27:04] | You don’t want to do it? | 不想吗 |
[27:06] | Well, then I would have to say | 那我不得不说 |
[27:09] | that you have absolutely no fucking leverage | 你他妈的完全没有筹码 |
[27:12] | because I am the Homelander. | 因为我是祖国人 |
[27:17] | And I really can do whatever the fuck I want. | 我他妈的可以为所欲为 |
[27:31] | Okay, so tomorrow | 所以明天 |
[27:32] | you have the “Re-Contextualizing Feminism” | 你跟罗丝·麦高恩和艾莉莎·米兰诺 |
[27:34] | panel with Rose McGowan and Alyssa Milano. | 一起进行”重新理解女权主义”的小组讨论 |
[27:36] | Ooh, I love Charmed. | 我爱看圣女魔咒 |
[27:37] | Hey, babe, I’m serious. | 宝贝 我是认真的 |
[27:39] | We need to cover your ass | 我们需要保护你 |
[27:41] | in case that bitch Starlight comes after you again. | 以防星光那个贱人又来找你麻烦 |
[27:43] | Thanks, babe. I couldn’t have done this without you. | 谢谢 宝贝 没有你我可做不来 |
[27:45] | You’re telling me. | 可不是嘛 |
[28:12] | – Yeah, you like that? – Oh, fuck yeah. | – 喜欢吗 – 真他妈喜欢 |
[28:16] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[28:18] | You’re so fucking wet. | 你好湿啊 |
[28:19] | Oh, it’s all you, baby. | 都是因为你嘛 宝贝 |
[28:19] | It’s all you. | 都是因为你 |
[28:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎样 |
[28:24] | Gonna jerk me off with all your arms? | 用你所有的胳膊给我打飞机吗 |
[28:25] | All my arms? | 所有的胳膊 |
[28:55] | Butcher, are you okay? | 布彻 你还好吗 |
[28:57] | Yeah, mate. | 好着呢 伙计 |
[28:59] | It’s all good. Just give us a minute, yeah? | 一切都好 给我点时间 好吗 |
[29:00] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:04] | Don’t come in. | 别进来 |
[29:12] | – Hey, Annie. – Homelander’s had a breakdown. | – 嘿 安妮 – 祖国人刚刚崩溃了 |
[29:15] | He’s lost his fucking mind. | 他完全疯了 |
[29:17] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Slow down, slow down. What? | 嘿 慢点说 怎么了 |
[29:19] | He’s bringing the Deep back into The Seven, | 他要让深海重新回到七人队 |
[29:22] | so I brought up the video, and he said to go ahead | 所以我提了那段视频的事 |
[29:25] | and release it. You were right. | 他叫我随便发布 你之前说的对 |
[29:27] | Cocaptain was a bad idea. | 做联合队长是个坏主意 |
[29:29] | I have to leave. | 我得离开 |
[29:30] | Look, I know I should tell you to run out of there | 听着 我知道我应该告诉你赶快逃跑 |
[29:32] | like a house on fire, and I want to… | 我本想这样 |
[29:36] | …but you got to stick it out. | 但你必须坚持下去 |
[29:40] | – I’m sorry? – Listen, | – 什么 – 听着 |
[29:41] | I’m-I’m-I’m back with Butcher. | 我回去跟布彻干了 |
[29:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:46] | We’re onto something that could kill Homelander. | 我们正在调查某种可以杀死祖国人的武器 |
[29:48] | What? What is it? | 什么 是什么 |
[29:51] | Some kind of weapon. Uh… | 某种武器 |
[29:52] | I’m not sure, but you got to buy us some time. | 我不确定 但你得帮我们争取一些时间 |
[29:54] | Keep your eyes on him. | 盯着他 |
[29:56] | How much time? | 多长时间 |
[30:01] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[30:02] | So, for God knows how long, | 谁知道要多久呢 |
[30:05] | I have to paste on a smile, | 我要强装笑脸 |
[30:06] | with Homelander growing more unstable | 而祖国人变得越来越喜怒无常 |
[30:09] | by the hour, | 时时刻刻 |
[30:11] | hoping that he doesn’t kill me or worse. | 希望他不会杀了我 或发生更糟的事 |
[30:17] | If that’s what it takes, then yeah. | 如果需要付出那种代价 那就只好如此了 |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Just… | 抱歉 |
[30:27] | Homelander and Vicky, they’re running laps | 我们总是被祖国人和维琪 |
[30:29] | around us because… | 牵着鼻子走 |
[30:31] | because we keep trying to do it the right way. | 因为我们太伟光正了 |
[30:32] | The high road just doesn’t work. | 事实证明行不通 |
[30:34] | W-We have to be as mean and fucked-up as they are. | 我们必须跟他们一样心狠手辣 |
[30:38] | – Now you sound like… – Like Butcher, I know, | – 你听起来就像… – 布彻 我知道 |
[30:39] | but, Annie, he’s… he’s right. | 但 安妮 他… 他是对的 |
[30:42] | He’s been right all along. I’m just so… | 他一直都是 我只是… |
[30:44] | tired of losing. | 不想再输了 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[30:51] | You better pull this off, Hughie, but… | 你最好能搞定 休伊 不过… |
[30:54] | okay. | 行吧 |
[31:03] | I used to destroy you in slapsies. | 以前玩打手背 都是我赢的你 |
[31:05] | You had super speed. | 你有超能力 |
[31:08] | Khamari. | 卡马里 |
[31:10] | Put another hand on your brother, | 你有种试试 |
[31:11] | – you see what happens. – Hey, Uncle Reg, | – 再打你弟弟 – 嗨 雷奇叔叔 |
[31:13] | – what’s up with that suit? – Oh, you like it, huh? | – 你那衣服是怎么回事 – 你喜欢吗 |
[31:15] | – That shit’s corny. – Hey, Khamari, that’s not | – 太老土了 – 卡马里 不许跟你叔叔 |
[31:18] | – how you talk to your uncle. – Nah, it’s-it’s all right. | – 那么说话 – 没事 |
[31:20] | Young men just don’t understand the history. | 年轻人不懂历史 |
[31:22] | Oh, no, the suit’s ridiculous. | 并不是 你这身是真的搞笑 |
[31:23] | But he shouldn’t be using that kind of language. | 但他不应该那么说话 |
[31:26] | All right, inside. Both y’all. | 行了 进屋去 你们俩 |
[31:28] | All right? And wash your hands. | 好吧 去洗手 |
[31:29] | For real this time. | 好好洗 |
[31:33] | I didn’t want to say nothing, but… | 我不想说什么 但… |
[31:35] | Just trying to show the community | 我想告诉这个社区 |
[31:37] | I’m down for the cause. | 我为正义而战 |
[31:39] | Since when you been down with any cause? | 你什么时候变得这么伟大了 |
[31:42] | Come on, man. | 别这样 老兄 |
[31:44] | I mean, I can’t run, I can’t do shit. | 我不能跑了 啥都做不了 |
[31:46] | So I got to rebrand. | 我只能重塑形象 |
[31:48] | – Stay in the game somehow. – Or you don’t. | – 努力不被遗忘 – 也不必如此吧 |
[31:49] | You could just be | 你可以继续 |
[31:51] | my pain-in-the-ass little brother Reg. | 当我那烦人的小弟弟雷奇 |
[31:54] | – Yeah. – Let me tell you, man, | – 嗯 – 这么跟你说吧 |
[31:56] | I’m happier coaching these kids | 我训练这些小孩 |
[31:58] | than I ever was working at Vought. | 比在沃特时开心多了 |
[32:01] | You should come down to the track. | 你应该回到跑道上 |
[32:03] | They’d love to see you. | 他们喜欢见到你 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 是么 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:11] | Since you want to be down with the cause so much… | 既然你这么想要为正义而战 |
[32:15] | – Hmm? – I was walking home, | – 嗯 – 我当时走在回家路上 |
[32:17] | and this mugger came up behind me. | 一个抢劫犯来到身后 |
[32:19] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[32:22] | And that’s when Dana Whitmyre says Blue Hawk | 达娜·惠特迈尔说蓝鹰 |
[32:24] | came to her rescue. | 就是这个时候救了她 |
[32:25] | At approximately 7:15 p.M., | 大约是傍晚七点十五分 |
[32:27] | I spotted a Black male following the victim | 我注意到一名黑人男性尾随被害人 |
[32:29] | southbound on Marin Boulevard. | 在马林大道往南方向 |
[32:31] | I intercepted him, at which point | 我截住了他 |
[32:33] | the suspect became aggressive. | 然后该疑犯变得狂暴 |
[32:39] | Brother lived a few houses up the street. | 这兄弟就住在前面几个房子那 |
[32:42] | Three kids. | 有三个孩子 |
[32:43] | He was just walking home from work. | 他只是走在回家路上 |
[32:46] | Blue Hawk curb-stomped him so hard, | 蓝鹰把他狠狠地踩在路边 |
[32:49] | it cracked the pavement. | 人行道都裂开了 |
[32:51] | – That’s fucked-up. – Yeah. | – 这太可怕了 – 嗯 |
[32:56] | Maybe I can throw his family some cash or something. | 或许我可以给他家里人点钱什么的 |
[32:58] | They don’t need a handout. | 他们需要的不是嗟来之食 |
[33:00] | They need you to speak up. | 他们需要你为他们发声 |
[33:02] | You’re in The motherfucking Seven. | 你是七人队的一员 |
[33:04] | Yeah, but, I mean… | 是 但… |
[33:06] | I… Listen, I’m Michael Jordan. | 听着 我是迈克尔·乔丹 |
[33:10] | I’m not Malcolm X. | 不是马尔科姆·X |
[33:14] | Everybody loves the A-Train, right? | 人人都爱火车头 对吧 |
[33:27] | Sergei. | 塞尔奇 |
[33:31] | – Nina wants to see you. – Yevgenny. | – 妮娜想要见你 – 叶甫根尼 |
[33:33] | How’s your wife? | 你老婆怎么样了 |
[33:36] | She still enjoy getting her salad tossed by a Frenchman | 她还是喜欢和法国人翻江倒海 |
[33:38] | while her husband tosses nothing? | 对她老公不理不睬吗 |
[33:43] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[33:54] | Get in. | 上车 |
[34:01] | Come on. Fucking knock it off. | 拜托 没完没了了 |
[34:32] | All right, mate? | 你还好吗 |
[34:36] | Are you sick? | 你生病了 |
[34:37] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[34:39] | I had a dodgy kebab, didn’t I? | 吃了点有问题烤肉 |
[34:41] | Went straight through me. | 穿肠而过了 |
[34:43] | Try these. | 尝尝这个 |
[34:44] | Well, I’ll be. | 好的 |
[34:48] | Your mum used to give me these when I was under the weather. | 你妈妈以前喜欢在我不舒服的时候给我这个 |
[34:51] | Same. | 一样 |
[34:54] | – I hated them. – I used to crush them up | – 我不喜欢吃 – 我会捣碎 |
[34:57] | and put them in the bird feeder when she wasn’t looking. | 然后趁她不注意 都倒进喂鸟器里 |
[34:59] | Well, I don’t blame you. | 的确不怪你 |
[35:01] | They done off leave your mouth drier than a nun’s… | 这饼干让你嘴巴比修女的… 还干 |
[35:06] | You were gonna say “Vagina.” | 你是要说阴道吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是 差不多吧 |
[35:17] | It’s not just your stomach, though. | 不过 不单单是你的胃 |
[35:20] | Your heart’s racing. I can hear it. | 你心跳很快 我能听到 |
[35:22] | And your blood smells funny, too. | 你的血也闻起来怪怪的 |
[35:28] | Don’t you worry, son. | 别担心 孩子 |
[35:31] | Nothing a good night’s kip won’t sort. | 睡一觉就好了 |
[35:41] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉啦 |
[35:43] | What the hell did you drink last night? | 你昨晚喝什么了 |
[35:47] | Right. | 好了 |
[35:50] | Where were we? | 刚说到哪了 |
[35:51] | To the surprise of no one, | 不出所料 |
[35:53] | that moron Swatto went for another joy flight, | 那傻X虫人又飞着玩了 |
[35:56] | giving away our position. | 暴露了我们的位置 |
[35:57] | Even better, the Sandinistas | 更要命的是 桑地诺人 |
[35:59] | brought Russian special forces with them. | 是带着俄罗斯的特种部队来的 |
[36:01] | Though that didn’t matter much to the Supes. | 但对超人类来说没什么 |
[36:07] | Those are my men! | 他们是自己人 |
[36:17] | You, stay with me! Go! | 你 跟着我 冲 |
[36:24] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 干 干 干 |
[36:59] | Gunpowder! Will you please fucking stop? | 火药 你特么能不能停下来 |
[38:36] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[38:38] | They killed Soldier Boy. | 他们杀了士兵男孩 |
[38:39] | – What? Who? – The Russians. | – 啥 谁 – 俄罗斯人 |
[38:41] | They had some kind of gun or-or weapon or something. | 他们有某种枪或武器之类的东西 |
[38:44] | – That’s impossible. – No! | – 那不可能 – 不 |
[38:46] | – We saw it. We saw it. | – 我们都看到了 我们都看到了 |
[38:49] | They took his body. | 他们抬走了他的尸体 |
[39:03] | I lost 116 men. | 我失去了一百一十六名士兵 |
[39:06] | And Vought got full immunity. | 而沃特被完全豁免了 |
[39:09] | That was the day I decided to make them pay. | 就是那天 我决定要他们血债血还 |
[39:12] | Well, ain’t that a wonderful story. | 这故事可太美了 |
[39:16] | Tell me, Grace, | 告诉我 格蕾丝 |
[39:17] | where did the Ivans take this… | 俄罗斯人把超级枪 |
[39:20] | Supe Gun? | 带到哪里去了 |
[39:22] | The trail went cold behind the iron curtain. | 铁幕政策之后 踪迹都消失了 |
[39:25] | It’s the truth. | 真的 |
[39:27] | My reach only goes so far. | 我的能力仅限于此 |
[39:28] | You knew what Soldier Boy did to my family, | 你知道士兵男孩对我家人做了什么 |
[39:34] | but you didn’t think I needed to know the truth? | 你不觉得我需要知道真相吗 |
[39:36] | It wasn’t that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[39:45] | Marvin, Hugh, give us the room. | 马文 休伊 你们先出去 |
[40:12] | You came to me after Becca disappeared | 你在贝卡失踪之后找到我 |
[40:16] | and promised me Homelander’s head. | 跟我保证拿到祖国人的人头 |
[40:18] | And all this time, | 而一直以来 |
[40:20] | you knew there was something that could do the job, | 你都知道怎样能做到 |
[40:22] | and you never said a fucking word. | 却闭口不谈 |
[40:25] | Whatever this weapon is, | 不管这武器是什么 |
[40:27] | it probably won’t work on Homelander. | 不一定能对祖国人有效 |
[40:28] | – And what if it does? – Even worse. | – 如果有效呢 – 那更糟 |
[40:30] | Because it wouldn’t end with him. | 因为他不会是事情的结局 |
[40:32] | You’d go after another Supe, then another, | 你只会杀死一个又一个超人类 |
[40:34] | then all of them. | 直到杀死所有超人类 |
[40:35] | If you’d have told me about this sooner, | 如果你早点告诉我 |
[40:37] | Homelander might already be dead. | 祖国人大概已经死了 |
[40:40] | Ryan wouldn’t be running from one safe house to the next, | 瑞恩也就不用四处逃命 |
[40:43] | wondering when his nutter dad’s gonna drop out of the sky. | 担心他那神经老爸什么时候会从天而降 |
[40:48] | And Becca… | 而贝卡 |
[40:52] | Becca might still be alive. | 贝卡或许还会活着 |
[40:57] | And for that… | 而因为这个 |
[41:01] | …I’ll never fucking forgive you. | 我绝不会原谅你 |
[41:04] | This was never about Ryan or Becca. | 这从来就跟瑞恩和贝卡无关 |
[41:07] | It was always selfish. | 都不过是私心 |
[41:09] | Always and only for you. | 一直都仅仅是为了你自己 |
[41:12] | For the hate inside that you want to let loose on the world. | 因为你想要向这个世界发泄你心中的怒火 |
[41:15] | I thought maybe you changed, but I was wrong. | 我本想着你变了 但我错了 |
[41:19] | You are your father. | 你和你爸一样 |
[41:22] | Always have been. | 一直都是 |
[41:27] | – What happened? – We’re off. | – 怎么了 – 我们走 |
[41:30] | Butcher, wait up. Where-where are you going? | 布彻 等等 你要去哪 |
[41:33] | – The city. – When will I see you again? | – 城里 – 我什么时候会再见到你 |
[41:35] | You won’t. Ain’t safe for you. | 不会见到了 对你不安全 |
[41:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:40] | – What are you talking about? – I got to go. | – 你在说什么 – 我得走了 |
[41:46] | – Ryan, let go. – No. | – 瑞恩 放手 – 不要 |
[41:49] | You said you’d always watch out for me. | 你说过你会照顾好我 |
[41:51] | – You promised! – Ryan, let go. | – 你答应过我的 – 瑞恩 放手 |
[41:54] | – I won’t let you! – Well, maybe I don’t want to look at you. | – 我不让你走 – 或许是我不想看到你 |
[41:57] | After what you done to my Becca. Did you ever think about that? | 在你对我的贝卡做了那样的事后 你有想过吗 |
[42:20] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[43:02] | Sorry if Yevgenny got a little rough. | 如果叶甫根尼弄疼了你 我先道个歉 |
[43:04] | He’s still a bit bitter you ate his wife’s anus. | 他对你日了他老婆还怀恨在心 |
[43:13] | Why am I here, Nina? | 你找我来干吗 妮娜 |
[43:18] | Do you remember Mikhail Petrov? | 你还记得米哈伊尔·彼得罗夫吗 |
[43:21] | You wait for him to come home. He step out of his minivan. | 你等着他回家 他从他那小面包车下车 |
[43:23] | You attack. He knocks the blade from your hand, | 你袭击他 他把你手中匕首打掉 |
[43:26] | so you slam this Honda Odyssey minivan sliding doors | 然后你就用那台本田奥德赛的侧滑门 |
[43:30] | on his neck over and over | 一遍又遍地夹他的脖子 |
[43:32] | until he’s… | 直到他… |
[43:34] | decapitated. | 人头落地 |
[43:36] | Art. Who can define it? | 艺术一般 谁能说不是呢 |
[43:39] | Then you discovered his young bride | 然后你发现他年轻的新娘 |
[43:41] | in the passenger seat, | 就坐在副驾驶 |
[43:42] | and my Sergei does not leave a witness behind. | 而我的塞尔奇从不留活口 |
[43:49] | Where is Cherie? | 雪莉在哪 |
[43:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:58] | She had a place in Bayonne | 她在巴约内有个藏身地 |
[44:01] | last time I saw her. | 我上次在那看到她的 |
[44:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:09] | ‘Cause nobody stole heroin from her. | 因为没人偷她的海洛因 |
[44:14] | She stole it from me. | 她却偷我的 |
[44:19] | I will give her a quick death, pazhalsta, | 我会让她死个痛快 |
[44:22] | and I will make this worth your while. | 也不会亏待你的 |
[44:26] | I don’t do that shit anymore. | 我不会再做这种事了 |
[44:31] | Nobody changes, hmm? | 人是不会变的 |
[44:36] | What was your safe word again? | 你的安全词是什么来着 |
[44:38] | When I used the dog collar and the strap-on? What was it? | 用狗链和项圈的时候 是什么来着 |
[44:43] | Vincent Cassel. | 文森特·卡塞尔 |
[44:49] | You are like rabid little doggy | 你就像条小疯狗 |
[44:52] | but loyal to whoever holds this chain. | 谁牵着绳子就效忠谁 |
[44:55] | Before William Butcher, it was me. | 在威廉·布彻之前效忠我 |
[44:58] | Before me, it was your daddy. | 我之前 效忠你爸爸 |
[45:02] | But you always heel, Sergei. | 但你总是很听话 塞尔盖 |
[45:08] | Not Sergei. | 不是塞尔盖 |
[45:10] | Serge. | 是塞尔奇 |
[45:13] | And that was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[45:15] | Who I am now is someone who works for the CIA, Nina. | 我现在为中情局干活 妮娜 |
[45:19] | So unless you want | 如果你不想 |
[45:20] | the full weight of the government up your ass… | 让政府调查你 |
[45:25] | …I’m leaving. | 就让我走 |
[45:28] | We both have had bigger things than the government | 我们都不在乎政府 |
[45:30] | up our asses. | 的调查 |
[45:40] | Just think about my offer. | 想想我的建议 |
[45:44] | Go on, scamper away, little doggy. | 走吧 快跑 小狗狗 |
[45:58] | – welcome home, brother. – Hear! Hear! | – 欢迎回来 哥们 – 欢迎 |
[46:00] | Oh, thanks, Homelander. | 感谢 祖国人 |
[46:02] | This literally means everything to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[46:04] | – To us. – To us. | – 敬我们 – 敬我们 |
[46:05] | Ah! Here we are. | 好的 |
[46:07] | Excellent. Okay, | 很好 |
[46:09] | so, I took the liberty of ordering for all of us, | 我冒昧地先点好了菜 |
[46:12] | but I’m pretty sure you’re gonna love my selection. Okay? | 但我肯定你会喜欢的 |
[46:14] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生 |
[46:16] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[46:23] | – Could I just get some… some bread? – Come on, now. | – 我能吃点面包什么的吗 – 别扫兴 |
[46:27] | You’re back in the big leagues, buddy. | 你又归队了 伙计 |
[46:29] | Nothing but the best for you. | 要给你最好的 |
[46:37] | I’m so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[46:44] | Know who I’ve been reading up on lately? | 知道我最近在读谁的书吗 |
[46:49] | Dr. Martin Luther King. | 马丁·路德·金博士 |
[46:51] | Well, my relationship with King has deepened of late. | 越来越能和他共鸣 |
[46:56] | He was, uh, villainized. | 他被贬低 |
[46:58] | Persecuted. Spoke truth to power. | 被迫害 却依然直言不讳 |
[47:02] | Just like me. It’s crazy. But… | 就像我 很疯狂 但是 |
[47:03] | we’ve both been to the mountaintop, | 我们都到达过巅峰 |
[47:06] | and we’ve seen the promised land. | 我们都见过应许之地 |
[47:09] | I showed people the real me, | 我向人们展示了真实的我 |
[47:11] | and they loved me for it. | 他们因此而喜欢我 |
[47:17] | I mean, they fucking loved me. | 他们真的喜欢我 |
[47:22] | If only I’d known that sooner. | 要是我早点知道就好了 |
[47:26] | There’s always been so, so many things | 有很多我一直想做的事 |
[47:28] | I want to do, and now I can do them all, finally. | 我想做 现在终于可以做了 |
[47:33] | And no one can stop me. | 而且没人能阻止我 |
[47:36] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[47:40] | Free at last. | 终于自由了 |
[47:44] | Free at last. | 终于自由了 |
[47:46] | Oh! Excellent. | 真好 |
[47:49] | Deep, | 深海 |
[47:50] | – that’s for you, big guy. – Me? | – 这个是给你的 大家伙 – 我 |
[47:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[47:57] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[47:58] | Chef’s specialty. | 主厨的招牌 |
[48:01] | It is a South Korean delicacy. | 一道韩国菜 |
[48:04] | Holy shit, it’s Timothy. | 我的天 这是蒂莫西 |
[48:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[48:08] | That’s Timoth… He’s my friend. | 蒂莫西 他是我朋友 |
[48:10] | I, uh, I can’t eat him. I’m not gonna eat him. I can’t… | 我不能吃它 我不会吃它的 |
[48:13] | – Oh, yes, you can, Deep. – No, I’m not gonna… | – 你可以的 深海 – 不 我不能 |
[48:15] | Timothy is fucking delicious. | 蒂莫西非常好吃 |
[48:22] | He’s-he’s begging for his life. | 他在求我放过他 |
[48:25] | He has kids. | 他有孩子 |
[48:28] | He has kids. | 他有孩子 |
[48:38] | Hey, Deep? | 嘿 深海 |
[48:40] | What? | 什么 |
[48:41] | Eat fucking Timothy. | 吃了蒂莫西 |
[49:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:15] | He’s praying. He’s praying. | 他在祈求 他在求我 |
[49:39] | Wasn’t that delicious? | 他不好吃吗 |
[49:47] | Come on. | 该死 |
[50:08] | You should have seen him today. | 你真该看看他今天的样子 |
[50:11] | Monsieur Charcutier? | 布彻先生 |
[50:12] | How do you work for a man like that? | 你怎么能给那样的人工作 |
[50:18] | You work for him, too. | 你也为他工作 |
[50:20] | I’m only here because you are. | 我在这都是因为你 |
[50:31] | But let’s just leave. | 我们走吧 |
[50:35] | We can go to Marseille. | 去马赛 |
[50:38] | Wouldn’t that be nice, huh? | 那该多好 是吧 |
[50:52] | All right, let’s have it. | 好的 |
[50:54] | Where the fuck you been all day? | 你这一天都去哪了 |
[50:58] | I was, uh, detained by Little Nina. | 我被小妮娜扣住了 |
[51:03] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[51:06] | Little Nina? | 小妮娜 |
[51:10] | And what does that Russian slag want with you? | 那个俄国荡妇找你干什么 |
[51:14] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[51:15] | Hang about. | 等下 |
[51:19] | This is a fucking gold mine, Frenchie. | 这是个宝库啊 弗兰基 |
[51:21] | Set up a meeting with you, me and Little Nina. | 安排你 我和小妮娜见个面 |
[51:25] | No, no, no. This is a very, is a very bad idea. | 不不不 这是个非常不好的主意 |
[51:28] | No, Frenchie, it’s a very fucking good idea. | 这主意真他妈棒极了 |
[51:30] | Go on. Get on the phone, | 走 拿上电话 |
[51:33] | give her a call right now. | 现在就去给她打电话 |
[51:42] | Oui, monsieur. | 是的 先生 |
[51:44] | And what are we doing this for? | 我们见她做什么呢 |
[51:48] | ‘Cause, my son, we’re going to Russia. | 因为 小伙子 我们要去俄国了 |
[52:00] | – Hey. Do you have a sec? – Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 在忙吗 – 嘿 |
[52:02] | Yeah, yeah. Come in. | 嗯 进来 |
[52:03] | Thanks. Um… | 谢谢 |
[52:05] | So I went to talk to the producers, | 我找制片人说了 |
[52:08] | to tell them that I had a family emergency | 我家里有些急事 |
[52:10] | and I have to bow out. | 我得退出 |
[52:11] | Good. That’s-that’s really good. | 好的 很好 |
[52:15] | But, uh, you know, when I got there, I… | 但是 我到那里的时候 |
[52:19] | I told them I was thrilled to join the team. | 我告诉他们我渴望加入这个团队 |
[52:22] | No. Alex, Alex, that’s-that’s a mistake. | 不 阿莱克斯 这是个错误 |
[52:25] | I was in rehab, | 在戒毒所时 |
[52:26] | would’ve killed my mother for some oxy. | 为了拿到止痛药 我什么事都做得出来 |
[52:28] | Manager bailed on me, Vought, everyone. | 经理放弃了我 沃特 所有人 |
[52:31] | But you didn’t leave. | 但是你没有离开 |
[52:35] | So do you really think I’m gonna bail on you now? | 所以你认为我现在会离开你吗 |
[52:39] | I’m an asshole, | 我很混蛋 |
[52:40] | but I’m not that much of an asshole. | 但是还没混到那种程度 |
[52:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[52:49] | Someone’s got to have your back. | 得有人支持你 |
[53:09] | Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[53:12] | Let’s hear it. | 说出来 |
[53:16] | I’m a fucking monster for what I done to the kid. | 我是个该死的怪物 居然那样对待那孩子 |
[53:26] | No. | 不是的 |
[53:28] | The others don’t get it, but I-I do. | 我懂的 也许大家都不理解 |
[53:32] | The gloves are off. | 对决开始了 |
[53:36] | If there’s anything that I’ve learned… | 如果我学到了什么 |
[53:52] | What the fuck? | 搞毛 |
[53:58] | Well, | 好的 |
[54:00] | this has been quite a long road for all of you. | 你们历经千辛万苦 |
[54:02] | You’ve shown us the best of what heroes can be. | 向我们展示了英雄们所能做的极致 |
[54:05] | The first of the two selections, | 两名七人队的新成员 |
[54:07] | and the newest member of The Seven is… | 第一位是 |
[54:13] | Supersonic. | 超音速 |
[54:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[54:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[54:34] | Well… this is it. | 万众瞩目 |
[54:38] | The final new member of The Seven is… | 七人队的最后一名新成员 |
[54:46] | …Lord of the Seven Seas, the Deep. | 七海之王 深海 |
[54:52] | Get up here, you. | 上台来 |
[54:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:56] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[55:00] | – Good to see you. – You, too. | – 见到你很开心 – 我也是 |
[55:02] | – Congratulations, bro. – You, too. | – 恭喜 – 恭喜 |
[55:04] | All right, well, unfortunately, it won’t be either of you two. | 好的 很遗憾 二位必须离开舞台 |
[55:07] | I’m sure you understand, you just can’t put a price | 我相信你们可以理解 这个经历也是 |
[55:09] | – on experience. – Please hang up your capes and go. | – 非常宝贵的 – 请挂上斗篷离开吧 |
[55:14] | Now, Deep, I got to say, I am, uh, | 现在 深海 我要说 |
[55:17] | well, frankly, I’m moved and inspired | 坦白的说 我很感动也备受启发 |
[55:19] | that Starlight here has chosen to forgive you. | 对于星光选择了你 并且原谅了你 |
[55:21] | I accept your apology, Deep. | 我接受你的道歉 深海 |
[55:24] | You deserve a second chance. | 你应该有第二次机会 |
[55:26] | Thank you, Starlight. Looks like we’ve all grown. | 谢谢你 星光 看来我们都成长了 |
[55:28] | Just to be clear, it wasn’t my idea | 说明一下 让你回来 |
[55:30] | to bring you back, buster. | 并不是我的主意 |
[55:32] | Not at all. Starlight here insisted on it. | 和我没关系 是星光坚持的 |
[55:34] | But you keep your distance, pal, | 但是 你得保持距离了 伙计 |
[55:36] | because, uh, well… | 因为 嗯 |
[55:39] | …she’s my girl now. | 她现在是我的女朋友了 |
[55:43] | Sorry, I-I can’t keep it a secret anymore. | 抱歉 我不能再保守这个秘密了 |
[55:47] | It’s time we let the world know. | 是时候让大家都知道了 |
[55:49] | Starlight and I are in love. | 星光和我相爱了 |
[55:55] | #HomeLight. | 超话 组国之光 |
[55:57] | – Cut! Incredible. – Huh? | – 卡 非常好 – 什么 |
[55:59] | – That fucking plays, man. – Oh, my God! – That plays like hell. | – 太棒了 – 我的天 – 这剧本绝了 |
[56:02] | – That was perfect. Yeah, yeah. – People are gonna love it. | – 完美 – 观众一定会喜欢的 |
[56:04] | Incredible! Yes! | 真的不敢相信 |
[56:07] | Okay, that was perfect, uh, | 非常完美 |
[56:09] | but, Starlight, I need you to be not so shocked. | 但是 星光 别表现得那么震惊 |
[56:12] | All right, well, uh, let’s go again. | 好的 我们再来一次 |
[56:15] | Starlight? | 星光 |
[56:17] | We good? | 可以吗 |
[56:20] | We ready? | 准备好了么 |
[56:23] | Yeah. Let’s, uh, let’s go again. | 嗯 我们再来一次 |
[56:25] | – Okay. Going again. – Yeah, one more. Great. | – 好的 再来一次 – 再拍一次 |
[56:27] | Uh, take it from your line, Homelander. | 从你那句台词 祖国人 |
[56:29] | You got it. | 好的 |
[56:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[56:32] | – That a girl. – And… action. | – 好姑娘 – 开始 |
[56:35] | I just can’t keep it a secret anymore. | 我不能再保守这个秘密了 |
[56:37] | Come on, it’s time we let the world know. | 是时候向大家宣布了 |
[56:43] | Um, everybody, | 各位 |
[56:46] | Starlight and I are in love. | 我和星光相爱了 |
[56:51] | #HomeLight. | 超话 祖国之光 |