时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I’m Jack Dobbs. | 我是杰克·多布斯 |
[00:22] | Uh, so, you here to see someone? | 你是来探视的吗 |
[00:26] | Your brother. | 探视你哥哥 |
[00:29] | I’m Sonya Cross, Lisa’s sister. | 我是桑娅·克罗斯 丽莎的妹妹 |
[00:42] | What’s going on down here? | 这边到底怎么回事 |
[00:43] | Yesterday someone tried to kill me. | 昨天 有人想要杀我 |
[00:47] | It was one of my own men. | 我确定那是我们自己人 |
[00:48] | What do you plan to do in the U.S.? | 你来美国做什么 |
[00:49] | 美国前往墨西哥华瑞兹市 请出示护照 | |
[00:50] | Work. | 工作 |
[00:55] | 美国前往墨西哥华瑞兹市 请出示护照 | |
[00:56] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[00:58] | What the hell is this? | 那是什么 |
[01:04] | There she goes. | 女汉子出马了 |
[01:19] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[01:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:23] | I’m out of here, dude. | 我走了 哥们 |
[01:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[01:31] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[01:33] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[01:50] | What happened to your clothes? | 你的衣服哪去了 |
[01:54] | There was man blood on them. | 上面有人血 |
[01:57] | Maybe we should call the police. | 也许我们该报警 |
[01:58] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[02:00] | Please don’t. | 请不要 |
[02:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:04] | You can help me. | 你能帮我 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:12] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[02:15] | Have you known grace, Kyle? | 你知道恩典吗 凯尔 |
[02:20] | Grace. | 恩典 |
[02:22] | The light that goes through everything. | 洞穿万物的圣光 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:28] | I’ve used up all of mine. | 我的已经耗尽 |
[02:31] | Maybe it’s not too late for you. | 也许对你来说还不算晚 |
[02:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[02:39] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[02:40] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[02:41] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 我答应 |
[02:43] | Please, please. | 拜托 请别 |
[03:07] | If you help me, | 如果你帮我 |
[03:09] | I will let you touch me down there. | 我就让你摸我下面 |
[04:00] | Here. | 给 |
[04:04] | I don’t wear pink. | 我不穿粉色 |
[04:06] | Come on, they’ll wake up if I go back in there. | 如果我再回去 他们会醒来的 |
[04:08] | It would be bad. | 会倒霉的 |
[04:10] | I’ve never worn pink. | 我从没穿过粉色 |
[04:13] | It’s for whores and little girls who want to be princesses. | 那是给妓女还有想当公主的小女孩穿的 |
[04:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:20] | Something else. Please, Kyle. | 找别的衣服 拜托了 凯尔 |
[05:34] | Here. | 给 |
[05:37] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[05:40] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[05:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:46] | Can you see it? | 你没看到吗 |
[05:50] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[05:52] | The light coming off him. | 圣光从他身上褪去 |
[05:56] | We should go now. | 我们该走了 |
[06:05] | You should say good-bye to him. | 你该跟他道别 |
[06:09] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[06:12] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[07:31] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[07:33] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[07:45] | Tore the carotid. | 颈动脉被割开 |
[07:46] | Yep. | 对 |
[07:48] | Doesn’t look like a knife wound. | 看起来不像刀伤 |
[07:51] | Did the job though, didn’t it? | 血倒是没少放 |
[07:56] | Why not a knife? | 为什么不用刀子 |
[07:59] | Used what was handy, I suppose. | 应该随手抓起什么吧 |
[08:03] | So unplanned. | 这么突然 |
[08:04] | Self-defense. | 自卫吗 |
[08:05] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能吧 也可能不是 |
[08:12] | Why keep the car running? | 为什么车没熄火 |
[08:15] | Took a while for him to bleed out, I suppose. | 估计是过了一段时间才失血致死的 |
[08:17] | Plus, these electric jobs, you can’t tell. | 而且 这种混合动力车 很难说 |
[08:21] | Be nice if something about this whole thing made sense. | 这整件事要是有一点符合常理就好了 |
[08:28] | I think there was a woman in the car. | 车里好像还坐了一个女人 |
[08:36] | You took a personal day yesterday, didn’t you? | 昨天你请假了对不对 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:43] | What for? | 为什么 |
[08:45] | I have 32 unused personal days. | 我有32天假没用呢 |
[08:49] | Did you go see Dobbs? | 去看多布斯了吗 |
[08:51] | Nope, I didn’t see him. | 没 我没去看他 |
[08:53] | Dobbs’s brother? | 多布斯的弟弟 |
[08:56] | Yes, we had lunch. | 对 我们一起吃午饭了 |
[08:57] | What for? | 为什么 |
[09:00] | I gave him a picture. | 我给了他一张照片 |
[09:01] | We… just… talked. He’s nice. | 我们 一起 聊天了 他人很好 |
[09:05] | What’d you talk about? | 你们聊什么了 |
[09:08] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[09:09] | We talked about Lisa. | 我们聊丽莎了 |
[09:13] | That man’s brother killed your sister. | 那个人的哥哥杀了你姐姐 |
[09:15] | That doesn’t make him a criminal. | 这不能说明他是罪犯 |
[09:18] | Statistically speaking, there’s no reason to assume that. | 从统计学上来说 没理由假定他也是罪犯 |
[09:22] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[09:26] | Would you be talking to me like this if I was a man? | 如果我是个男人你会这样跟我说话吗 |
[09:30] | – No. – Right. | -不会 -这就对了 |
[09:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:34] | So why don’t we just work. | 还是专心工作吧 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:44] | Morning. | 早 |
[09:45] | Morning. | 早 |
[09:46] | Sonya Cross, El Paso PD. | 我是埃尔帕索警局的桑娅·克罗斯 |
[09:49] | That your work? | 是你做的吗 |
[09:51] | I told them I don’t do that kind of thing. | 我告诉他们我不干那种事 |
[09:54] | I-I was gonna call you and… | 我本想打电话报警… |
[09:55] | Make you do what, sir? | 让你做什么 先生 |
[09:57] | The dog? | 狗吗 |
[09:59] | I-I assume you’re here about what’s in the basement. | 你们是为地下室里那东西来的吧 |
[10:03] | Right? | 对吗 |
[10:04] | They, uh, came in about a month ago. | 他们一个月前来找我 |
[10:08] | Didn’t-didn’t say where they got my name or number. | 不清楚是怎么知道我名字和电话的 |
[10:10] | Just said they had a job. | 就说有活让我干 |
[10:12] | There were two of them? | 是两个人吗 |
[10:14] | Uh, yeah, the… uh… um, a man and a woman. | 没错 一个男人 一个女人 |
[10:17] | And this woman, she was… | 那个女人 |
[10:19] | she was kind of peculiar, you know? | 看起来有点古怪 |
[10:23] | Get their names? | 知道他们名字吗 |
[10:24] | No, ma’am. I-I didn’t ask. | 不知道 我没问 |
[10:26] | I’m-I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but i-I was very clear with them. | 我很抱歉 但我跟他们说得很明白 |
[10:28] | I told them I did not want this job. | 我不想接这份工作 |
[10:31] | The partner, he said he was going to cut off my hands | 那个男人威胁说要砍掉我的双手 |
[10:32] | and kill my entire family. | 杀光我全家人 |
[10:34] | Plus, they-they paid cash. | 再加上 他们付的是现金 |
[10:36] | Um, it’s-it’s… it’s right in here. | 就在这里面 |
[11:41] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[14:34] | Marco, | 马可 |
[15:17] | Bueno. | 那就好 |
[15:39] | Taxidermist said he took this bullet out of the dog. | 那个标本师说这子弹是从狗身上取出来的 |
[15:42] | What about the body? | 那尸体呢 |
[15:44] | Well, the beetles pretty well took care of the prints, | 指纹估计都被虫子吃光了 |
[15:45] | so we’ll submit dental records. | 只能先提交齿印记录 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 那就好吧 |
[16:27] | Joe, what can I do for you? | 乔 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[16:31] | That’s our dog, | 那是我们的狗 |
[16:33] | Yankee. | 扬基 |
[16:36] | The dog was mentioned in a crime scene | 在你们警局通报的犯罪现场资料中 |
[16:38] | flyer your department circulated. | 我们注意到了这只狗 |
[16:40] | Well, we were hoping for help identifying the | 我们正指望你们能帮忙 |
[16:43] | John Doe in the car. | 确定车里死者的身份 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna need to see the complete file, | 我要看这件案子的详细档案 |
[16:48] | everything you got. | 所有材料 |
[16:51] | You want to tell me why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[16:53] | Won’t know until I’ve seen the file. | 要看过档案才能确定 |
[16:56] | It was a man and a woman and, like I said, | 他们是一男一女 就像我刚刚说的 |
[16:58] | I never saw either ’em before in my life. | 我之前从来没见过他们 |
[17:04] | That him? | 是他吗 |
[17:06] | Oh, yes, yes, ma’am, that was him. | 是的 女士 就是他 |
[17:11] | What about the woman? | 那个女人什么样 |
[17:12] | Well, she was… she was like the boss. | 她像是他的老板 |
[17:14] | She had this big ledger book, | 拿着个特别大的账簿 |
[17:15] | and she went around taking notes about everything. | 四处走动 看到什么都要记下来 |
[17:17] | And she dressed kind of funny. | 她的着装挺搞笑的 |
[17:19] | Um, churchy, or Amishy. | 一看就特迷信跟阿米什教徒似得 |
[17:23] | So, no dope in the car, | 车里没发现毒品 |
[17:24] | no dope at the taxidermist. | 标本师那里也没有 |
[17:26] | This is the DEA taking an interest in stuffed dogs? | 难道缉毒局会对标本狗感兴趣吗 |
[17:29] | We are now. | 我们现在感兴趣了 |
[17:30] | The John Doe you found at the taxidermist is Jimmy Tecca. | 你们在标本师那里发现的死者叫吉米·泰卡 |
[17:34] | One of ours. | 是我们的人 |
[17:35] | Undercover field agent. | 我们的卧底探员 |
[17:37] | The dog, too. | 那狗也是 |
[17:42] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[17:44] | However, we caught the case. It’s ours. | 但案子是我们发现的 就是我们的 |
[17:46] | No, not anymore. | 不 现在不是了 |
[17:52] | They say anything about the body? | 他们说这尸体的事了吗 |
[17:54] | Um, they weren’t too happy | 他们不太高兴 |
[17:56] | when I said I needed to beetle it. | 因为我说需要用甲虫处理尸体 |
[18:00] | They wanted it mounted? | 他们想把人尸做成标本吗 |
[18:01] | Posed, yes, ma’am, but it was too far gone. | 还要摆好姿势 可是尸体腐烂得太厉害 |
[18:03] | Maggots and off gassing, and… | 布满蛆虫 恶臭扑鼻 而且… |
[18:07] | Not to mention the illegality of it all. | 更别说这事完全是犯法的 |
[18:10] | Uh, but the problem was, they had it in a storage unit. | 但问题是 他们把尸体放在了储存袋里 |
[18:13] | Two days in this heat, there ain’t nothing I can do. | 这种温度下放置了两天 我也无能为力 |
[18:19] | The DEA’s outside. | 缉毒局的人来了 |
[18:27] | Caramel? | 吃奶糖不 |
[18:29] | They’re from France. | 法国生产的 |
[18:29] | They got this sea salt in the middle. | 中间是海盐夹心 |
[18:32] | They’re hell on the crowns, but I like ’em. | 这糖对牙齿不好 不过我特别喜欢吃 |
[18:35] | – I don’t do sugar. – Why not? | -我不吃糖 -为什么 |
[18:36] | It’s poison. | 有害健康 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | So, um… | 那个… |
[18:43] | tell you what. Why don’t we sit down, | 不如这样 我们何不都坐下来 |
[18:44] | and I’ll tell you what I got, you tell me what you got, | 有个执法人员的样子 都专业些 |
[18:46] | and we act like law enforcement professionals? | 好好谈谈 互相交换下情报 |
[18:49] | That’s good. | 真挺好吃的 |
[18:50] | Yeah, here. Have another one. | 给 再来一块吧 |
[18:53] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[18:55] | Lead investigator Sonya Cross. | 首席调查员桑娅·克罗斯 |
[18:56] | Sonya, this is Joe McKenzie and Pete Rivas from the DEA. | 桑娅 这是缉毒局的乔·麦肯齐和皮特·里瓦斯 |
[19:01] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:02] | Close the door. | 把门带上 |
[19:06] | Multiple stab wounds to the carotid. | 颈动脉多处刺伤 |
[19:08] | Passenger fled the scene. | 乘客逃离了现场 |
[19:11] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[19:13] | Yovani Garza. | 尤凡尼·加尔萨 |
[19:15] | He’s an escort for Fausto Galvan. | 他是福斯托·加尔文的保镖 |
[19:17] | There were no drugs in the car. | 车上没有毒品 |
[19:19] | We’ve been over that, Sonya. | 这我们已经谈过了 桑娅 |
[19:21] | You get a description of the passenger? | 有乘客特征描述吗 |
[19:23] | Uh, female, brunette. | 女性 黑发 |
[19:25] | Taxidermist said she has some sort of ledger with her; | 标本师说她身上带着什么账薄 |
[19:28] | thought that she was in charge. | 认为她是管事的 |
[19:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[19:31] | Does that ring a bell? | 想起什么来了吗 |
[19:33] | Could be a girlfriend. | 可能是女朋友 |
[19:34] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会查的 |
[19:37] | What about Agent Tecca? | 那泰卡探员呢 |
[19:38] | Agent Tecca and Yankee were responsible for | 泰卡探员和扬基在华瑞兹帮我们 |
[19:41] | over three tons of seizures, | 缴获超过三顿毒品 |
[19:44] | dozens of arrests in Juarez. | 逮捕了无数罪犯 |
[19:45] | They put a serious dent in Fausto Galvan’s operation. | 他们沉重打击了福斯托·加尔文的生意 |
[19:48] | When did he go missing? | 他什么时候失踪的 |
[19:50] | Last month. | 上个月 |
[19:52] | Our suspects wanted Agent Tecca mounted, | 疑犯要把泰卡探员制成标本 |
[19:54] | but the decomp was too bad. | 但尸体腐烂太严重了 |
[19:57] | These people are depraved. | 这些人都变态 |
[19:59] | We’d prefer you leave out mention of the taxidermy. | 希望你们不要提到剥尸过程 |
[20:01] | – Something like that can hurt the family. – Absolutely. | -这种事会给家属造成伤害的 -当然 |
[20:04] | I personally trained Agent Tecca. | 我亲自训练的泰卡探员 |
[20:08] | We’re on the same bowling team. | 我们一起打保龄球 |
[20:15] | Okay, um, so how do you want to chop this up? | 好吧 你们准备怎么划分职责 |
[20:18] | Since Tecca was ours, we’ll take the lead on that. | 泰卡是我们的人 案子由我们负责 |
[20:20] | Good, good. We’ll take Garza. | 好 那我们负责查加尔萨 |
[20:21] | What about the passenger– the woman? | 副驾驶上的人呢 那个女的 |
[20:23] | Yeah, we’ll want to be in on that, too. | 那个最好也由我们负责 |
[20:25] | Just don’t make any moves without coordinating with us. | 采取任何行动前 请先跟我们协调一下 |
[20:28] | Good. | 好 |
[20:30] | And I want the dog. | 狗要给我 |
[20:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, the dog is evidence in this case. | 不好意思 狗是这案子的证物 |
[20:33] | The dog is a goddamn hero; | 这狗是他妈的英雄 |
[20:34] | I’m not gonna have it sitting in some evidence room gathering dust. | 我不会让它坐在证物室里积灰尘的 |
[20:37] | – That is against pro… – You got a deal. | -这不合规… -可以 |
[20:57] | Brought you a PBJ. | 给你带了一个三明治 |
[20:59] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[21:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:03] | Is it safe? | 东西安全了吗 |
[21:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:07] | I got on the bus and ditched, | 我上了巴士 把东西丢下了 |
[21:08] | just like you told me. | 照你说的那样 |
[21:15] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[21:19] | So… | 那么 |
[21:22] | Do you want to touch me now? | 你现在想摸我吗 |
[21:30] | Y-Yes. | 想 |
[21:33] | But… | 但… |
[21:35] | not here. | 不能在这儿 |
[21:43] | Do you drive? | 会开车吗 |
[21:45] | Just have my learner’s permit. | 刚刚拿到学员驾照 |
[21:48] | So you drive. | 那就是会开 |
[21:50] | Only with an adult. | 但必须有成人陪同 |
[21:54] | I am an adult. | 我就是个成年人 |
[22:11] | – Time for your daily two? – Not yet. | -到你每日两瓶的时间了吗 -还没 |
[22:14] | How’s that going? | 瘾还这么大吗 |
[22:15] | Go a lot better three hours from now. | 好多了 再过仨小时又能喝了 |
[22:20] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么瞅着我 |
[22:24] | Hola, buenos tardes. | 下午好 |
[22:28] | 300 pesos for the first hour, | 头一个小时300比索 |
[22:30] | 180 pesos for each additional hour. | 之后每小时180比索 |
[22:33] | Pay in advance. | 先付钱 |
[22:34] | And we out of towels. | 还有 厕所没有纸了 |
[22:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:06] | Can I get two Cokes? | 来两杯可乐 |
[23:07] | Sure you don’t want to throw some whiskey in there? | 不来点威士忌吗 |
[23:09] | We’re working. | 这是工作时间 |
[23:10] | Oh, yeah, I forgot. | 是啊 我都忘了 |
[23:17] | You know, it’s rude to stare. | 盯着别人看是很不礼貌的 |
[23:19] | How can you not? | 根本停不下来 |
[23:21] | He’s six-foot-four and gorgeous. | 他如此高大 又如此美丽 |
[23:23] | I’m finding myself genuinely aroused. | 我的本能被召唤出来了 |
[23:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:33] | Raul Quintana. | 劳尔·昆塔纳 |
[23:37] | You’re not saying it right. | 这样说不行 |
[23:38] | Bonito. | 博尼托 |
[23:40] | Raul Quintana. | 劳尔·昆塔纳 |
[23:51] | Ay, chihuahua. | 我的神啊 |
[23:54] | So you are… like, that was muy, muy, muy es caliente. | 你真的是太太太性感了 |
[23:58] | We want to ask you some questions about your aunt Millie. | 我们想问你几个问题 关于你的阿姨米莉 |
[24:04] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[24:05] | Your landlord. | 你房东告诉我们的 |
[24:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[24:12] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的 |
[24:13] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[24:14] | We’re with the El Paso Times. | 我们是埃尔帕索时报的 |
[24:15] | We just want to ask you some questions. | 我们只是想问几个问题 |
[24:16] | Yeah, look, uh, a week after your aunt died, | 你阿姨死后一周 |
[24:19] | you and your relatives were deported. | 你和你的亲属便被驱逐出境了 |
[24:21] | What… uh, look, Daniel Frye. The Times. | 看 我是时报的记者丹尼尔·弗莱 |
[24:23] | Six months after getting asylum. | 但你们六个月前已经获准避难 |
[24:26] | This doesn’t mean shit to me. | 这玩意顶个屁用 |
[24:28] | How do I know you’re not cops? | 我怎么知道你们不是条子 |
[24:32] | Uh, trust me, I’m not a cop. | 相信我 我可不是警察 |
[24:34] | Did they give you a reason when they deported you? | 他们驱逐你的时候有说理由吗 |
[24:37] | I’m not doing this. | 我不想回答 |
[24:38] | Whoa, whoa. No, no, please don’t go. | 别 请你别走 |
[24:39] | Yeah, anything you can tell us, at all, | 你什么都可以跟我们说 |
[24:41] | about the 60 million bucks, and your aunt, | 比如那六千万 比如你阿姨 |
[24:43] | that’d be amazing. | 都可以说说 |
[24:43] | We just want to know how your aunt | 我们只想知道你阿姨 |
[24:45] | got mixed up with the cartel. | 怎么和贩毒集团搞上的 |
[24:46] | Cartel? | 贩毒集团 |
[24:49] | I’m not talking about this. | 我没什么好说的 |
[24:50] | I want you to leave now! | 请你们离开这 |
[24:51] | No, no, chillax, bro. | 老兄 淡定 |
[24:52] | Just relax… | 别紧张 |
[24:56] | Oh, my God, Daniel… | 天啊 丹尼尔 |
[25:07] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[25:08] | Come take a look. | 过来看看 |
[25:13] | A fishing buddy at ICE got me this an hour ago. | 和我一起钓鱼的海关署朋友一小时前给的 |
[25:17] | Hank seen this? | 汉克看过了吗 |
[25:18] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:20] | The DEA requested the same footage, same time. | 缉毒局也同时要了这段监控录像 |
[25:26] | There’s your dead guy. | 死者就是他 |
[25:30] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:32] | Run it back. | 倒回去 |
[25:35] | There. | 这里 |
[25:42] | Would you call that “Churchy”? | 你看这身打扮够虔诚吗 |
[25:45] | I’d call that downright devout. | 我觉得她得算走火入魔 |
[25:48] | Print it. | 打印出来 |
[25:49] | Put out an APB. | 全面通缉她 |
[25:50] | Run it by Hank? Loop in the DEA? | 越过汉克 也不告诉缉毒局吗 |
[25:52] | They didn’t inform us they pulled the ICE tapes. | 他们去调取海关署录像也没告诉我们 |
[25:54] | Put it out. | 发布通缉令 |
[25:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[26:33] | Eh, un whiskey soda, por favor. | 请给我来一杯威士忌苏打 |
[26:36] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | Mira. | 看 |
[27:57] | Si, him. | 他呀 |
[28:51] | Please tell me that’s a bag full of Oxy. | 请告诉我那是一袋子满满的纯氧 |
[28:53] | I got you aspirin. | 我给你买的阿司匹林 |
[28:54] | Aspirin’s useless. | 阿司匹林没用的 |
[28:57] | Hey, if anyone ever asks, | 要是有人问起我的伤 |
[28:58] | I did this defending your honor at a biker bar. | 就说我是在飙车族酒吧为了保护你弄的 |
[29:01] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随你便 |
[29:02] | You really screwed us on this, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 你害我们把这事搞砸了 |
[29:04] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[29:09] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[29:13] | No, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 别过来 喂 喂 |
[29:16] | What are you doing… | 你干嘛 |
[29:17] | Sorry, honey, I had to do that. | 对不起 亲爱的 我刚刚是不得已 |
[29:19] | Does it hurt? | 打疼了吗 |
[29:20] | Uh, just a little. | 一点点 |
[29:23] | I didn’t want to be seen talking to you. | 我不想被人看见跟你说话 |
[29:26] | Weird shit has been happening since my aunt died. | 我阿姨死后发生了很多稀奇诡异的事情 |
[29:29] | Is someone following you? | 有人在跟踪你吗 |
[29:30] | All the time. | 一直都有 |
[29:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:34] | Why would somebody want to be following you? | 为什么有人要跟踪你 |
[29:36] | The person you want to talk to is Chuchito. | 你要找的人叫楚奇托 |
[29:40] | He helped my aunt with the money. | 他帮我阿姨筹了钱 |
[29:42] | In what kind of way? | 怎么筹的 |
[29:44] | You have to ask him. | 这你得问他 |
[29:46] | Were you guys friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[29:47] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[29:49] | I’m-I’m worried. | 我 我很担心 |
[29:51] | Haven’t seen him in a week. | 已经一周没见到他了 |
[29:52] | I’m afraid to go by his place. | 我不敢去他住处 |
[29:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:55] | I’m telling you, i’m being watched. | 我说了啊 我被人盯上了 |
[29:56] | Okay, relax. | 好吧 放松 |
[29:58] | If you find him, | 如果你们找到他 |
[30:00] | can you tell him to call his bomboncito? | 叫他给他亲爱的回个电 |
[30:04] | – Oh, I get it. – No. | -我懂了 -不是 |
[30:05] | Something happened to him. | 他出了些事情 |
[30:07] | Now, please… | 拜托你们了 |
[30:09] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:18] | You wanted something? | 你找我有事 |
[30:19] | Yep. Come on in. | 对 进来吧 |
[30:22] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[30:30] | You didn’t tell me that you had Cooper pull that ICE video. | 你没告诉我就让库珀调取了海关的监控视频 |
[30:34] | We got an image. | 我们发现了可疑图像 |
[30:35] | And you went ahead and put out an APB on this woman? | 所以你就直接对这个女人下了全面通缉令 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:38] | You were here, Sonya. | 桑娅 你当时在场 |
[30:39] | You heard what we had agreed to with those guys. | 你也听到我们对那些人的承诺了 |
[30:42] | We owe them a heads-up on something like… | 我们在这些事情上应该提前跟他们打招呼 |
[30:43] | We need to find her before she goes back to Mexico. | 我们得在她回墨西哥之前找到她 |
[30:45] | We need for you to follow protocol. | 我们希望你按规矩办事 |
[30:50] | They didn’t share the ICE tapes with us. | 他们调海关的录像也没跟我们说 |
[30:52] | Sonya, something like this is liable to set them off. | 桑娅 这样很容易激怒他们 |
[30:54] | They could shut us out… | 他们可能不让我们插手 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:09] | You’re mad at me because of Jack Dobbs, aren’t you? | 你因为杰克·多布斯而生我的气 对不对 |
[31:11] | Nope. This has nothing to do with that. | 不 和那个没关系 |
[31:14] | Yes, it does. | 不 有关系 |
[31:17] | What do you want to know, Hank? | 你想知道什么 汉克 |
[31:20] | I had sex with him. | 我和他上床了 |
[31:27] | And I’m sorry about the APB. | 全境通告的事我很抱歉 |
[31:30] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[31:51] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[31:54] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[31:59] | I don’t remember you and your brother being that close. | 我不记得你和你哥哥那么亲密了 |
[32:04] | We weren’t. | 我们不亲 |
[32:08] | Good to see you, Detective. | 很高兴见到你警探 |
[32:11] | Wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也能这么说 |
[32:17] | Prefer if you didn’t smoke around me. | 如果你不在我旁边抽烟就更好了 |
[32:20] | – Not a smoker? – Was. Know better now. | -你不抽烟 -以前抽 现在不抽了 |
[32:42] | You want something, or is this just some good old boy | 你想要什么 还是今天不过是 |
[32:45] | meet-and-greet routine? | 老伙计们的日常会面 |
[32:47] | Just want to talk to you about someone. | 想和你谈谈某人 |
[32:51] | Maybe you should have this talk with her. | 或许你应该和她谈谈 |
[32:53] | It’s not my place. | 这不是我的份内事 |
[32:55] | So you came to see me? | 所以你来见我吗 |
[32:59] | See, Sonya has a focus problem. | 桑娅在注意力方面有点问题 |
[33:02] | She gets too focused– makes her | 她太专注 这使得她 |
[33:03] | a great cop, but… personal life is not so good. | 能成为好警察 但自己的生活却搞得一团糟 |
[33:09] | I think she can handle herself. | 我想她自己可以处理 |
[33:10] | It’s not her I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是她 |
[33:14] | One thing this job teaches you | 警察工作教给你的一件事 |
[33:16] | is that bad doesn’t just happen, it’s bred in. | 坏事发生不是偶然 它早已埋下伏笔 |
[33:20] | Now, you might be a fine member | 现在 你或许是个 |
[33:22] | of society, contributing to the betterment of mankind… | 社会良民 为人类进步做出贡献 |
[33:27] | but… he’s your brother. | 但是 他是你哥哥 |
[33:33] | You share the same blood. | 你们有着同样的血液 |
[33:38] | You share all the same messed-up | 你也经历了那些可怕的事 |
[33:40] | shit that went into making the | 那些事使得一个人 |
[33:41] | kind of human that takes the life of another human. | 变成杀人不眨眼的凶手 |
[33:46] | That’s in you, Jack. | 它在你的血液里 杰克 |
[33:50] | I know that sounds harsh, but it’s the truth. | 我知道这话听上去很残忍 可这是事实 |
[33:58] | We both know what happened in that hotel room. | 我们都知道在那个旅馆房间里发生了什么 |
[34:01] | You tell her that? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[34:05] | Do the Christian thing, | 做一件积德的事 |
[34:06] | see your brother into the ground, | 给你哥哥送葬 |
[34:07] | and then go back to where you came from. | 然后从哪来的回哪去 |
[36:01] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:04] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[36:13] | Are you an ogre man or a troll man, Rivas? | 里瓦斯 你喜欢食人怪还是巨人怪 |
[36:17] | I like call of duty and pussy. | 我玩死命的叫唤 |
[36:22] | You make up your mind? | 你下定决心了吗 |
[36:27] | That shitbird Fausto Galvan | 那个叫福斯托·加尔文的混蛋 |
[36:29] | was gonna hang our friend on a wall. | 要把咱们的人做成标本挂起来 |
[36:33] | So let’s hang him on one instead. | 那咱们就先把他剥了皮挂起来 |
[36:35] | She’s in El Paso. | 她现在在埃尔帕索 |
[36:37] | You want me to get some guys together? | 要不要我召集咱们的人 |
[36:39] | No. I want to let the local cops chase her, | 不用 我想让当地警察追捕她 |
[36:42] | let them break trail. | 让他们开道 |
[36:43] | We should be lead on this. | 这事儿该我们牵头 |
[36:45] | No. The second we file an action report on this, | 不行 我们这边刚把行动报告打上去 |
[36:49] | DC hears about it, | 华盛顿那边就会知道 |
[36:51] | and we have the CIA all up in our shit. | 然后中情局就会掺和进来 |
[36:52] | So we’re careful. | 那么我们要小心才是 |
[36:54] | And quiet. | 还要低调 |
[36:56] | The last thing I want… | 我最不希望看到的就是 |
[36:58] | is the Mexican government | 墨西哥政府 |
[37:00] | snatching him for their “New Mexico” PR campaign. | 为了他们的”新墨西哥”公关活动而抓住他 |
[37:03] | Either scenario, | 无论哪种情形 |
[37:04] | he’s not getting ass-raped in a Colorado supermax. | 他都进不了科罗拉多监狱被爆操 |
[37:15] | I want the whole enchilada– | 鱼和熊掌我都要 |
[37:18] | Fausto Galvan arrested in the U.S., | 既要让福斯托·加尔文在美国被捕 |
[37:21] | convicted in the U.S., and locked up in one of our prisons. | 在美国定罪 还要把他关进我们的监狱里 |
[37:28] | Are you with me? | 懂我意思吗 |
[37:31] | It’s right up here. | 就在这上面 |
[37:33] | Who do you think we’re gonna find? | 你觉得我们能发现什么 |
[37:34] | Chuchito or Chuchita? | 楚奇托还是楚奇葩 |
[37:39] | – Four, yeah? – Yeah. | -四号门对吧 -对 |
[37:46] | Might as well try, right? | 要不拧一下试试 |
[37:48] | Ah, it’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[37:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:55] | Chuchito? | 楚奇托 |
[37:57] | Quick, quick, quick, quick. | 快进 快进 |
[37:59] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[38:05] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[38:10] | Stinks. | 真臭啊 |
[38:12] | Hey… throw this over your face, huh? | 把这个捂脸上 |
[38:15] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[38:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:21] | Daniel, Daniel, we shouldn’t. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 我们不能那么做 |
[38:24] | It’s only bad if we get caught, right? | 又没人看见 |
[38:39] | Rayburn National… Bank. | 雷伯恩国民银行 |
[38:59] | Daniel! Oh… | 丹尼尔 天哪 |
[39:02] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[39:18] | Don’t open it. | 别打开 |
[39:18] | Don’t-don’t open it. | 别 别打开 |
[39:21] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[41:36] | OK | 好吧 |
[41:50] | No… | 不 |
[44:11] | What happened to your finger? | 你的手指怎么了 |
[44:13] | I’m replacing the bathtub. | 我在换浴缸 |
[44:15] | The tiles are bad. | 瓷瓦质量太差 |
[44:17] | You know how to do that? | 你知道怎么换吗 |
[44:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[44:22] | Mm, okay. | 好吧 |
[44:27] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[44:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[44:47] | Would you like a glass of water? | 你要喝杯水吗 |
[44:49] | Yeah, sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[44:59] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[45:03] | You came all this way to apologize? | 你大老远跑过来道歉吗 |
[45:07] | Mm, no. | 不是 |
[45:09] | Not really. | 不全是 |
[45:13] | Yovani Garza case, you have it, right? | 你在办尤凡尼·加尔萨的案子吧 |
[45:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:18] | DEA is involved, too. | 缉毒局也介入了 |
[45:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:24] | That changes things. | 那情况就不同了 |
[45:29] | He’s one of ours. | 他是我们的人 |
[45:31] | A Mexican national. | 墨西哥籍 |
[45:34] | He’s cartel. | 他是贩毒集团的 |
[45:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:37] | Captain Robles sent me here to work the case. | 罗伯斯队长派我过来办这个案子 |
[45:42] | With you. | 跟你合作 |
[45:46] | He’s sending you to keep an eye on the Americans? | 他派你来监视我们这些美国佬吗 |
[45:50] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多这个意思 |
[45:58] | Well, I’m glad it’s you. | 我很高兴这个人是你 |
[46:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:07] | Can I see what you have? | 能看看你都有什么线索吗 |
[46:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[46:12] | That’s all we got. | 只有这些 |
[46:13] | Not a professional job, you agree? | 手法太不专业 |
[46:19] | Who else was in the car? | 车里还有谁 |
[46:23] | He crossed with a woman. | 他和一个女人起了争执 |
[46:26] | Kind of strange-looking. | 长得有点奇怪 |
[46:28] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 |
[46:32] | Do you recognize her? | 你认得她吗 |
[46:34] | No. | 不认识 |
[46:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:40] | So show me everything you have. | 我看看你都查到了什么 |
[46:53] | Your friend who saw me in the park… | 你那个在公园见到我的朋友… |
[46:55] | You mean Dex? | 你是说德克西吗 |
[46:57] | Dex. Where does he live? | 德克西 他住哪 |
[47:00] | What? | 什么 |
[47:02] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[47:03] | I want to know where he lives. | 我想知道他住哪 |
[47:06] | On Keller. | 凯勒街 |
[47:07] | It’s the green house with a hoop in front. | 是栋前面有个篮筐的绿房子 |
[47:10] | Address? | 地址呢 |
[47:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:13] | Like I said, it’s green. | 我说了 是绿房子 |
[47:19] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[47:22] | Yes. | 说 |
[47:24] | Why do you have all those tattoos? | 你怎么纹了这么多纹身 |
[47:30] | They are marks to remember the demons I’ve known. | 用来纪念我认识的恶魔 |
[47:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:36] | Not real demons. | 不是真的恶魔 |
[47:39] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[47:45] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[47:47] | A raccoon. | 一只浣熊 |
[47:49] | It crawled in here and died. | 爬进来死掉了 |
[47:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[48:09] | What’s shared in private should be kept private. | 私密的分享就应该保密 |
[48:12] | Do you agree? | 你说呢 |
[48:14] | Yeah. I guess. | 是啊 |
[48:20] | Have you been with a woman before? | 你跟女人上过床吗 |
[48:24] | No. | 没有 |
[48:31] | Would you like to touch? | 想摸摸吗 |
[48:35] | Here? | 这儿吗 |
[48:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[48:41] | I-I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[48:47] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[48:52] | The light will come. | 圣光将至 |
[48:56] | It will pass through you. | 穿彻你身 |