Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] It’s a national security matter. 事关国家安全
[00:21] We’d like some perspective on events 我们想听一听你对两天前
[00:23] that led to the shootingtwo days ago. 那起枪击案的看法
[00:25] Hank and I were working with Agent McKenzie 我和汉克正在跟麦肯齐探员
[00:27] on the Eleanor Nacht case. 一起调查埃利诺·纳赫特的案子
[00:28] Agent McKenzie never filed a report on his investigation. 这个案子麦肯齐探员从未报告过
[00:32] I took something out of the house. 我从那屋子里拿出来些东西
[00:33] It’s a ledger. 是个账本
[00:36] I hid it right before they grabbed me. 我临被抓前 把它藏起来了
[00:39] I need for you to go get that now. 你得马上去取
[00:41] Your husband reached out to us. 是你丈夫主动来找我们的
[00:43] Did he ever talk to you about his work? 他会跟你谈工作上的事吗
[00:46] He had a special project in the garage. 他之前在车库里做一个什么特别项目
[00:50] It’s fine. 没事的
[00:52] Can you grab this? 你能拿着这个吗
[00:53] Yeah, yeah. Grab that. 行 拿那个吧
[00:56] It’s a war between the DEA and the CIA. 这是缉毒局和中情局之间的战争
[01:16] I want another life. 我想换一种生活
[01:17] Robles has to pay for what he did. 罗伯斯必须为他的行为付出代价
[01:19] Eleanor’s gone. 埃利诺走了
[01:21] Transferred into federal custody. 她被转移到了联邦监狱
[01:23] On whose authority? DEA? 谁下的命令 缉毒局吗
[01:25] No, that spooky-ass Buckley signed for her. 不 那个混蛋巴克利干的
[01:27] We’ll get the ledger back, 我们会把账簿拿回来
[01:29] but this needs to be fixed immediately. 但这事必须立刻处理
[01:36] 德克萨斯 孤星之州
[01:59] Well, what did you go and get yourself into this time, Monte? 这回又遇到什么状况了 蒙特
[02:04] Antelope hunting. 狩猎羚羊
[02:05] Gut shot him. 打破了它的肚子
[02:07] Got some blood in the stitching. 缝线处沾了点血
[02:08] Well, hell, I can see that. 我能看到
[02:11] Can you fix ’em? 你能搞定吗
[02:13] I reckon. 我想是的
[02:16] Cancer? 癌症吗
[02:18] Leukemia. 白血病
[02:19] Mama works over at the Mason’s. 一位在梅森百货工作的母亲
[02:23] Bless her heart. 愿上帝保佑她
[02:33] Thank you, Hal. 谢谢你 哈尔
[02:50] Have you been following me? 你在跟踪我吗
[02:52] Yes. 是啊
[02:54] Well, you’re out. 你放出来了啊
[02:56] Yes. 是的
[02:58] You have magic friends. 你朋友真是神通广大
[03:04] Sonya Cross has the ledger. 账簿在桑娅·克罗斯手上
[03:06] I know. 我知道
[03:09] I’m almost done cleaning up. 我很快就处理完了
[03:11] Soon, the ledger won’t matter anymore. 账簿很快就不再重要了
[03:15] Everything? 一切吗
[03:16] All the assets, yes. 所有的资产
[03:18] Everything else is related to Fausto, and… 其余的一切都和福斯托有关
[03:22] Fausto is no longer my problem. 而福斯托不再会是我的问题
[03:24] Until he is vamonos, 只要他不真正消失
[03:26] he is everybody’s problem. 就仍然是我们最大的麻烦
[03:32] Does Sebastian still have what I want? 塞巴斯蒂安手上还有我想要的东西吗
[03:36] He’s a man of his word. 他是个守诺之人
[03:39] Are you? 你呢
[03:41] Pardon? 你说什么
[03:42] I’ve come through slaughter for this. 为此我杀了人
[03:45] You somehow have come out of this untouched, Monte. 不知怎么 你却能安然无恙地脱险 蒙特
[03:48] How is that possible? 这是怎么回事
[03:51] I provide good counsel. 我提供好建议
[03:55] I am punctual, I work hard. 我守时 工作勤奋
[03:58] I will not be sold out, Monte. 我不会被出卖的 蒙特
[04:00] Our deal still stands. 我们的交易依然有效
[04:04] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[04:07] I’ll have you know, I’m a certified marksman. 告诉你 我是通过认证的神枪手
[04:12] State your business, Eleanor. 说正事 埃利诺
[04:19] When I’m done cleaning up, 我收拾完烂摊子后
[04:21] I will expect what I’m due. 希望我能得到应得的
[04:28] I believe Sebastian has other matters to attend to, 我想塞巴斯蒂安还要处理别的事
[04:32] but I will convey your demand. 但我会传达你的要求
[04:34] What matters? 什么事
[04:36] Fausto Galvan has his daughter. 福斯托·加尔文抓了他女儿
[04:40] Fausto’s a demon. 福斯托是个魔鬼
[04:42] He will be hard to vanquish. 很难击败他
[04:47] We’re working on that. 我们在处理了
[04:52] Good-bye, Monte. 再见 蒙特
[08:24] Hank? 汉克
[08:27] I figured it out. 我弄明白了
[08:28] Hank, I figured out the code. 汉克 我知道这些代表什么了
[08:31] Sonya. They know you got the ledger. 桑娅 他们知道账簿在你手上
[08:33] They-they questioned me about it. 他们审讯过我
[08:35] It’s-it’s… it’s addresses. 这是 这是地址
[08:37] See, it’s eight-nine-two-cave, two-seven-six… 看到没 这是8-9-2-C 2-7-6
[08:40] Sonya, listen to me. 桑娅 听我说
[08:41] They’re gonna come after you because you got that book. 你拿着账簿 他们会来找你的
[08:44] They already did. 他们已经找过我了
[08:47] You share this with anybody? 你跟别人说过吗
[08:48] – No. – Good. -没有 -那就好
[08:51] Where are they holding Eleanor? 他们把埃利诺关在哪里
[08:53] They transferred her to CIA custody. 她被移交给中情局了
[08:56] Shit. They’re gonna put her back on the street. 该死 他们这是把她放走了
[08:58] Why would they do that? 为什么
[08:59] Because, Sonya, the CIA doesn’t play by the rules. 桑娅 因为中情局不会按规矩办事
[09:02] I don’t care. I’m going to check out these addresses. 我不管 我要去查查这些地方
[09:06] Not alone, you’re not. 你不能一个人去
[09:07] Hank, please. 汉克 别这样
[09:08] I-I don’t think this is a good idea. 你不能跟我一起去
[09:10] Hank, please. 汉克 拜托
[09:12] My clothes are over there. 我的衣服在那边
[09:15] I’ll get ’em myself. 我自己去拿
[09:34] Marco Ruiz. 马可·鲁伊兹
[11:20] Pendejo. 蠢货
[11:30] Fausto. 福斯托
[11:34] Obregon. 奥夫雷贡
[11:42] No, no, no, no, no! 不不不
[11:55] You’re late. I ordered you pie. 你来晚了 我帮你点了派
[11:58] – Pecan. – I have a nut allergy. -核桃派 -我对坚果过敏
[12:01] Too bad. Have mine. 太遗憾了 那你吃我的吧
[12:04] – It’s rhubarb. – Thanks. -是大黄派 -谢了
[12:06] Tart. I like it. 馅饼 我喜欢
[12:09] Do you have it? 拿到手了吗
[12:10] Detective Cross does. 在克罗斯警探手里
[12:12] Eleanor is thorough– she’ll clean it up, 埃利诺做事周密 她会处理好的
[12:15] and when she’s done, Detective Cross will have 等她处理好了 克罗斯警探
[12:17] a whole lot of nothing. 就什么都没有了
[12:18] What else is in the ledger? 账簿里还有什么
[12:20] A bunch of bat-shit crazy drawings. 一大堆乱七八糟的涂鸦
[12:23] We should be okay. 我们应该不会有事的
[12:24] We have to be better than okay, Alex. 我们不能满足于没事 阿列克斯
[12:26] I had to go through Chandler at State to get Eleanor released. 我找了国务院的钱德勒才把埃利诺弄出来
[12:30] I told him she was an operative, 我跟人家说她是个线人
[12:32] Mexicans cooperated… 墨西哥人才肯合作…
[12:34] Do I need to know anything else, Alex, or do you have 你还有什么事需要告诉我吗 阿列克斯
[12:36] a handle on this thing? 你到底有没有把握
[12:38] – Lard crust. – Answer me. -猪油酥皮 -回答我
[12:41] I think the reporters 我觉得那俩记者
[12:43] got some intel from Joe’s house. 从乔家里得到了一些情报
[12:45] How did that happen? 怎么会这样
[12:47] Don’t worry about it. 不用担心
[12:48] I’ll be paying them a visit. 我会去亲自拜访他们的
[12:50] I’ve dealt with wordsmiths before. 我以前跟码字的人打过交道
[12:53] Are you gonna shut down the pipeline? 你会关掉通道吗
[12:56] I’m working on it. 我正在处理
[12:56] The, uh, Mexican side of things might be a bit tricky. 墨西哥那边的问题比较棘手
[13:00] You’d better, because the last thing we need 最好如此 我们最不希望的
[13:01] is to be called in front of Congress. 就是被国会叫去问话
[13:04] Mm. You should wear red. 你该穿红色
[13:06] I mean, if that happens. 如果那真的发生的话
[13:07] It’s a power color. 那颜色会显得你很强势
[13:09] I’m glad you find this amusing. 亏你还笑得出来
[13:13] I get it– I’m alone on this. 我明白 如今我是孤身奋战
[13:15] Oh, yes. You are. 没错 是的
[13:17] Very. 绝对如此
[13:23] Manage Sebastian. 管好塞巴斯蒂安
[13:25] We’ll need him for a clean transition. 我们需要他来进行交易转移
[13:28] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽力而为
[13:30] And no more bodies in El Paso, for God’s sake. 而且拜托你 别让埃尔帕索再死人了
[13:36] Good-bye, Alex. 再见 阿列克斯
[13:44] It’s about drugs and money, and it’s all in there. 这里面都是有关毒品和金钱的记录
[13:48] Marco went after Fausto without any leverage. 马可不带任何筹码就去找福斯托
[13:51] We need to get it for him. 我们必须帮他找到筹码
[13:53] Maybe. 或许吧
[13:54] Not gonna stop it, though. 但也阻止不了什么
[13:57] Nothing is going to change, Sonya. 不会有任何转变 桑娅
[14:00] Both sides– Mexico, 两边都是 墨西哥
[14:02] United States– they have to put on a show. 美国 他们都得演一出戏
[14:10] Used to be I thought I could make a difference. 曾经我以为自己能改变一切
[14:16] You ever spit in the ocean? 你试过朝海里吐口水吗
[14:19] Why would I spit in the ocean? 我为什么要朝海里吐口水
[14:24] It is vast… 大海无垠
[14:27] and we are not. 我们只是沧海一粟
[14:30] Ah, hell, 该死
[14:31] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[14:32] Getting shot always makes me a little soft 中枪后我变得有些
[14:34] for a few days– I’ll get over it. 多愁善感 过几天就没事了
[14:46] You all right, Hank? 你还好吗 汉克
[14:47] I’m all right. 我没事
[14:51] Hello? 有人吗
[14:54] Hank. 汉克
[15:07] She beat us to it. 被她抢先了
[15:08] Yes, she did. 确实
[15:10] My bet is she’s already on her way back to Mexico. 我猜她已经在回墨西哥的路上了
[15:20] She had help. 一定有人帮她
[15:21] Yeah. Cesar. 没错 凯撒
[15:23] That’s the ass-hat that stole my folding knife. 就是那家伙偷了我的折叠刀
[15:27] Let’s go to the next address. 去下一个地址
[15:49] Romina? 罗米纳
[16:03] Burn them. 都烧了
[16:22] What do you want me to do with him? 需要我怎么处理他
[16:27] Is that everything? 都在这里了吗
[16:29] Yes. 是的
[16:30] – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. -你确定 -我确定
[16:33] Please… 求求你
[16:34] I have a family. 我有家人
[16:35] Put him in the car. 把他丢上车
[16:36] I thought we were done. 我以为咱们两清了
[16:37] No, we’re not done yet, Cesar. 不 还没完呢 凯撒
[17:00] I want to see Captain Robles. 我要见罗伯斯队长
[17:02] Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗
[17:05] No, I do not. 没有
[17:06] Well, he’s not here. 他现在不在
[17:10] When will he be back? 他什么时候回来
[17:12] What is that? 那是什么
[17:18] This is a paperweight. 是个镇纸
[17:25] Could I ask you… to take a message? 能请你 留个消息给他吗
[17:28] Okay. 没问题
[17:29] Tell… tell the captain… 告诉队长
[17:34] …no man can run from his past. 没人能逃避过去
[17:37] Are you gonna write that down? 你不写下来吗
[17:45] Okay. 好吧
[17:47] Anything else? 还有别的吗
[17:49] Nope. 没有了
[17:54] And who-who are you? 请问你是哪位
[17:58] Oh, I’m his past. 我就是他的过去
[18:23] I’ve been sitting here thinking… 我一直坐在这想
[18:26] about a life with you. 和你一起生活会是什么样子
[18:30] Right there in that house. 在那栋房子里
[18:37] What’s so special about that house? 那栋房子有什么特别的
[18:41] It’s… 它是
[18:43] pink. 粉色的
[18:47] I don’t know, it just got me thinking. 我也不知道 就是不禁这么想
[18:51] What would our life… 我们在那栋房子里的生活
[18:53] be like in that house? 会是什么样的
[18:56] Our life together. 我们一起的生活
[19:02] Where were you? 你去哪里了
[19:05] I went to see Robles. 我去见罗伯斯了
[19:09] I can’t stop thinking about him. 我没法不去想他
[19:12] We can walk away. 我们可以抛下这一切
[19:17] No, we can’t. 抛不掉的
[19:19] I can’t make sense of a world 像他这样的人
[19:21] where a man like that can live, thrive. 居然能活得逍遥自在
[19:25] With his children. 儿孙满堂
[19:35] The world can only bear so much before a sunderance. 这世界的承受力是有限度的
[19:51] When I come back, will you be here? 我回来的时候 你会在这等我吗
[19:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[20:06] Romina. 罗米纳
[21:12] Called in earlier. 刚才有人报的警
[21:13] – Anybody hurt? – Manager’s missing. -有人受伤吗 -经理不见了
[21:15] Some kind of break-in, we think. 我们觉得是强行闯入
[21:18] We’re too late. 我们来晚了
[21:21] We’re chasing our own tails now. 耍得我们团团转啊
[21:28] What the hell are they doing here? 他们来这干什么
[21:29] Reporters. 记者
[21:30] What are you guys doing here? 你们来干什么
[21:32] Well, we were, uh, just cruising for chicks. 这个嘛 我们猎艳来着
[21:34] Got no time for your bullshit, Frye. 没空听你放闲屁 弗莱
[21:36] What are you doing here? 你们来干什么
[21:39] Joe McKenzie believed this was a money-laundering site. 乔·麦肯齐认为这里是洗钱的地方
[21:42] Look, if you know anything about Joe McKenzie, 你要是知道些什么关于乔·麦肯齐的事
[21:44] you better tell me right now, or I’m gonna kick your ass, Frye. 你最好赶紧说 不然我弄死你 弗莱
[21:46] We don’t have to tell you shit. 你哪根葱啊 凭什么跟你说
[21:49] Hank, stop. 汉克 别
[21:51] Okay, okay, okay, okay! 我说我说我说
[21:52] Stop it. 别打了
[21:53] – Okay! – Daniel… -我说不行吗 -丹尼尔
[21:55] you realize I’m no longer acting lieutenant, right? 你知道我现在不再是副队了吧
[21:57] – No, I didn’t know that. – All right, that’s enough. -我还真不知道 -好了 别闹了
[21:59] We need your help. 我们需要你们的帮助
[22:01] Marco’s life might depend on it. 马可的命可能就看你们了
[22:09] You got a prescription for these pills? 这些药你有处方吗
[22:12] Look, you can threaten me, you can rough me up. 你威胁我打我都无所谓
[22:14] I don’t care. I’ve been working on this story for months. 我不在乎 我追这条线索追了好几个月
[22:16] You know what? You all thought I was drunk and full of shit. 你们都觉得我是醉鬼 满口胡言
[22:18] You are full of shit. 你就是满嘴喷粪
[22:19] You don’t work at the paper anymore. 你也不在报社上班了
[22:20] I was right about the CIA, Red Ridge, all of it. 中情局 赤脊山景的事我都说对了
[22:23] Okay, so what are you gonna do? Blog it? 然后你打算怎么着 写博客吗
[22:24] Yeah, on FascistCop.Com. 没错 发在法西斯条子网上
[22:26] – You still running the site? – Hank. -这网站还是你家开的吧 -汉克
[22:29] What? 怎么了
[22:31] Listen, we all have been hurt by this. 听着 我们都在这案子上吃过苦头
[22:34] All right? 明白吗
[22:36] We work together, we can stop them. 只要我们合作 就能阻止他们
[22:38] Why don’t you translate this for us. 麻烦你们解释解释吧
[22:43] Fine. It’s relatively simple. 好吧 其实也不复杂
[22:44] Agent Joe McKenzie 就是乔·麦肯齐探员
[22:46] stumbles across a covert CIA operation 偶然发现中情局在暗中
[22:48] that helps Fausto Galvan 帮助福斯托·加尔文
[22:50] launder money and move shipments of drugs over the border. 洗黑钱 而且还帮他跨境运毒
[22:53] In exchange for what? 目的是什么
[22:55] We’re not exactly sure, but from what we can tell, 我们还不确定 但就我们了解的而言
[22:57] the CIA was protecting the cash running 中情局是在保护他们在类似雷伯恩银行
[22:58] through money houses 这样的银行和钱庄
[22:59] and banks like Rayburn. 里面的现金流
[23:00] So the DEA is trying to bust Fausto 也就是说缉毒局的人在查福斯托
[23:03] while the CIA is helping him? 同时中情局却在保护他
[23:05] Yeah. And taking a pretty piece of it, I’m guessing. 没错 而且我估计还能从中分一杯羹呢
[23:07] Holy shit. 我的天
[23:09] We have no proof. 我们没有证据
[23:10] Eleanor cleaned everything from the ledger. 记在账簿里的一切都被埃利诺清干净了
[23:12] – What is this? – Don’t know. McKenzie had it on him. -这是什么 -不知道 是麦肯齐的
[23:16] Well, did he give it to you? 他给你的吗
[23:18] Not exactly. 也不算是
[23:19] He kept it at home, not at the office. 他放在家里的 没带去办公室
[23:21] Well, that still doesn’t explain how you got it. 那你们究竟是怎么搞到手的
[23:25] We kind of broke in and took it. 我们也许大概可能是破门拿走的
[23:28] Journalistic probable cause. 新闻工作者的采访需要
[23:31] Where is that? 这是什么地方
[23:32] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[23:35] I do. 我知道
[23:42] Holy shit. They’re the same maps. 我的天 就是同一处地方
[23:45] But Eleanor’s has GPS coordinates. 但是埃利诺的画上有地理坐标
[23:47] Let’s get out there. 那我们过去看看吧
[24:14] Well, this is it. 就是这儿了
[24:16] It’s a whole bunch of nothing. 这儿啥都没有啊
[24:18] What could Joe be looking for out here? 乔来这里能找到什么
[24:38] Hey, I found something! 这里有发现
[24:41] Over here! 快过来
[24:46] What you got? 发现什么了
[24:49] A Customs seal. 是海关关封
[24:50] It’s not even ripped. 保存完好呢
[24:55] What’s the… 那个…
[24:56] what’s the nearest border crossing? 最近的越境地点在哪里
[25:00] Well, there’s a… 附近…
[25:02] there’s an ag crossing a couple of miles from here. 附近几英里处就有一个
[25:06] Save yourself a lot of trouble at the border 如果在车辆过境时
[25:08] if you got one of these things on your vehicle. 贴上这个东西 能省不少事儿呢
[25:11] You know, I got this guy at Customs… 我有个海关的朋友…
[25:16] Good, uh… good working with you again, Detective. 很高兴和你再度合作 警探
[25:19] It’s been nice. 合作地很愉快
[25:49] You are really into the… 你真的很喜欢…
[25:50] the whole cowboy thing, aren’t you? 牛仔这一套啊
[25:53] Yes, sir, I am. 是的 先生
[25:55] I had a horse step on my foot once at summer camp. 有一年的夏令营我被马踩了一脚
[25:58] That was pretty much it for me and horses. 从此就跟马再无交集了
[26:01] Well, you got to show ’em who’s boss. 你得让它们知道谁才是老大
[26:05] You check out of the hospital early, Hank? 你提前出院了 汉克
[26:07] You consult with your doctor? 医生同意了吗
[26:08] No need. I’m fine. 不需要 我很好
[26:10] You’re… bleeding. 你的伤口… 在渗血
[26:14] Little bit. 就一点儿
[26:15] You know, I have a brother who’s a surgeon. 知道吗 我的哥哥是个外科医生
[26:17] He could probably get you in. 他也许能帮上忙
[26:19] You want to be careful about secondary infections. 你要小心伤口二次感染
[26:21] I’ll live. 死不了
[26:22] Okay. 好吧
[26:23] – Can I have one of these? – Sure. -能吃块糖吗 -当然了
[26:30] So, Eliot, you want to tell me what happened 埃利奥特 能跟我说说埃利诺·纳赫特
[26:31] with Eleanor Nacht? 是什么情况吗
[26:33] There’s not much to tell. 没什么好说的
[26:34] Order came down from Langley. 总部直接下了命令
[26:36] CIA, yeah. 中情局 我知道
[26:37] That’s not what I’m asking about. 我问的不是这个
[26:41] Where is she? 她人在哪里
[26:42] Some off-site holding facility, as far as I know. 据我所知 应该在界外哪个拘留所里吧
[26:46] And you’re sure about that? 你确定吗
[26:48] I am unless you know something I don’t. 确定 除非你知道些什么而我不知道
[26:52] I got a bad feeling about this. 我有种不好的预感
[26:54] Well, it’s out of your jurisdiction, Hank. 但这不是你的管辖范围 汉克
[26:57] We’re managing things. 我们正在处理
[26:58] You’re not managing shit. 就你那也叫处理吗
[27:00] Okay. 好吧
[27:01] I think that CIA guy 我觉得发号施令的人不是你
[27:03] is calling the shots, not you. 而是中情局的那个家伙
[27:04] As a matter of fact, if I didn’t know better, 说真的 我要是不了解情况
[27:06] I’d say you’re doing a whole lot of catching, 我会觉得你一直在被动听令
[27:07] not a lot of pitching. 而不是主动出击
[27:10] What’s your point? 你什么意思
[27:11] The CIA put Eleanor back on the street, 中情局把埃利诺放回去
[27:14] and either you don’t know jack shit about it 要么你是真的毫不知情
[27:16] or you’re in on it. 要么就是跟你也有份
[27:17] Which is it? 究竟是哪一种
[27:20] Don’t take my word for it. Why don’t you call ’em up, 你不信我的话 给他们打个电话
[27:22] find out where Eleanor is. 看看埃利诺人在何处
[27:25] Off-site holding facility, my ass. 还界外拘留所 糊弄谁呢
[27:27] Hey, I’m not taking orders from some shit-kicking local. 你一个小破警长有什么资格管我
[27:30] You’re the one who walked into an ambush with Agent McKenzie, 跟麦肯齐卷入那场伏击的人是你
[27:33] who I’ll remind you 顺便提醒一下
[27:34] was conducting an illegal investigation. 他当时在进行一项非法调查
[27:36] – He was right. – Yeah. -但他是对的 -是对的
[27:37] And now he’s dead. 还为此丧命了
[27:46] You call ’em up. 给他们打个电话
[27:48] Go on. You find out where Eleanor is. 请吧 找找看埃利诺在哪儿
[27:50] And when you do, Eliot, you call me, 等你找到了 埃利奥特 打给我
[27:52] and I’ll help you unscrew your head from out your ass. 那我才会相信你不是真的脑子进水了
[29:18] No. 不
[29:35] No. 不是
[29:37] No, Obregon. 不是你想的那样 奥夫雷贡
[30:04] If this is about your daughter… 如果你是想谈你女儿的事…
[30:05] What are you doing about it? 这事儿你准备怎么办
[30:08] Everything I can. 我会尽力
[30:09] We’ve reached out to the Marines. 我们已经联系到了海军陆战队的人
[30:10] We’re getting traction. 已经有进展了
[30:12] If they move on Fausto, he will kill her. 一旦他们对福斯托动手 他就会杀了我女儿的
[30:16] You know that. 你最明白
[30:17] That’s not going to happen, Sebastian. 不会出这种事的 塞巴斯蒂安
[30:21] They’re in contact with Fausto. 他们已经联系上了福斯托
[30:23] Detective Ruiz is there. 鲁伊斯警探在那边
[30:27] Why? 为什么
[30:28] We don’t know. 我们还不清楚
[30:30] We’re looking into it. 但正在查了
[30:35] Just remember the Americans need me for the transition. 给我记住了 美国人需要我进行交接
[30:39] I want my daughter back 我要我女儿活着回来
[30:41] and Fausto dead. 福斯托也必须死
[30:42] We all want that. 这是我们共同的愿望
[30:47] Now, go back and comfort your wife in this difficult time. 现在回去安慰你夫人吧 这是危急时刻
[30:52] I got this. 有我在呢
[31:01] Por favor. 求你们了
[31:05] Fausto. 福斯托
[31:11] No. 不
[31:42] Detective Ruiz. 鲁伊斯警探
[33:19] 然后让他眼睁睁地看着你 慢慢地自我毁灭
[33:37] Si? 怎么样
[34:57] Hi there. 你好
[35:01] Can I ask you a question? 能问你个问题吗
[35:02] Okay. 好
[35:05] You ever seen this woman? 见过这个女人吗
[35:09] No. 没有
[35:12] What about this man? 那这个男人呢
[35:15] Uh, no, but, um, there was a guy out here 也没有 但有个人
[35:18] asking the same thing, uh, not too long ago. 不久前来问过相同的问题
[35:21] Really? 真的吗
[35:24] Big guy? 是大个子吗
[35:25] Cop, I think, um… 是警察吧 我估计
[35:26] Talked to my dad about the trucks. 跟我爸说了些关于卡车的事
[35:28] What trucks? 什么卡车
[35:29] At the crossroad. 在十字路口的那些
[35:31] They come at night. 那些车晚上会过来
[35:35] Come on, Bobby. 拜托了 警察大哥
[35:37] No. 不行
[35:38] Talk to me, please. 跟我谈谈吧 拜托
[35:40] You still owe me 12 bucks when you stiffed me 你在墨西哥餐吧诈了我12块钱还没还
[35:42] at Chi-Chi’s, Frye. Up yours. 弗莱 见你的鬼去吧
[35:44] I do? 我有吗
[35:45] We had daiquiris. 我们当时喝了代基里酒
[35:46] Tammy the coke fiend was there. 塔米 那个吸可卡因的姑娘
[35:48] Incident by the dartboard. 被飞镖误伤了的那个
[35:50] Tammy. The coke fiend. She was fun. 塔米啊 那有吸毒的妞 她挺好玩的
[35:53] What’s she doing these days, huh? 她最近在干嘛
[35:55] She’s a Christian now. Selling shoes at the mall. 她现在是基督教徒 在商场卖鞋
[35:58] Shame. 可惜了
[35:59] That’s a waste. 真是浪费人才啊
[36:04] Off a job. 我没工作了
[36:12] Keep the change. 不用找了
[36:20] Where did you get this? 你们从哪找到这个的
[36:22] At a crossroads in the desert 在沙漠里的一个十字路口
[36:23] about 40 miles from here. We figure it’s a forgery. 离这大概40英里远 我们认为这是伪造的
[36:27] – No, it’s not. – Interesting. -不 这是真的 -有意思
[36:29] Where does someone get something like that? 这人是从哪找到这玩意儿的
[36:30] Only from us. We print ’em here. 只能是从我们这了 都是我们印的
[36:33] Big companies get ’em to make the border crossing easier. 大公司拿到这些可以更容易地通过边境
[36:35] – How easy? – Well, -有多容易 -这个嘛
[36:37] Border Patrol won’t search the trucks. 边境巡警不会检查这些卡车
[36:38] It’s a NAFTA thing. 这是北美自由贸易协定规定的
[36:40] Can Mexican companies get the stickers, too? 墨西哥公司也能拿到这种证吗
[36:42] American or Mexican. It’s a process. 有美国的也有墨西哥的 这是个程序
[36:44] You got a list of those companies? 你有这些公司的名单吗
[36:46] You got a hundred bucks, I got a list. 你要是有一百块钱 我就有名单
[36:52] I need to go to the ATM first. 我得先去趟取款机
[41:55] So, uh, kid said the trucks come every night? 那孩子说卡车每天晚上来是吗
[42:01] Pretty much. 差不多
[42:04] Drug Enforcement… 缉毒局那边
[42:06] will not admit that they got outflanked 不会承认他们被中情局和埃利诺摆了一道
[42:08] by the Central Intelligence Agency with Eleanor. 被中情局和埃利诺摆了一道
[42:12] That’s what this is all about. 这就是事情的全部
[42:13] It’s just a pissing contest. 就是一个扯淡的竞争
[42:16] That reporter’s right– this is all dirty. 那个记者说得对 这太肮脏了
[42:19] It’s all dirty. 太肮脏了
[42:21] I still can’t believe it. 我还是不敢相信
[42:23] Our government cooperating with the cartel? 我们的政府竟然和贩毒集团合作
[42:27] Not saying it’s right, but I guess it happens. 虽然这样不对 但也不是不可能
[42:31] You know, it’s always struck me as strange that, 你知道吗 我总是很震惊
[42:33] well, we get about five murders a year, 我来了警局后 在埃尔帕索
[42:35] give or take a few, in El Paso 每年只会接到五桩左右的谋杀案
[42:37] as long as I’ve been around. 差不多就这个数
[42:39] And given what’s going on across the border, 但边境那边这个数字要大得多
[42:41] it just doesn’t feel right. It’s… 所以事情就有点不对劲了
[42:45] And some of that’s on us. 有些问题是出在我们身上
[42:49] Cops? 我们警察吗
[42:53] No, Americans. 不是 是我们美国人
[43:05] Here we go. 他们来了
[43:10] What the hell? 什么情况
[43:14] They’re switching drivers. 他们的司机在换班
[43:18] Let’s take them. 去拿下他们
[43:19] You take the van. I got the semi. 你打头阵 我等下跟上
[43:22] Be careful. 小心
[43:23] Copy. 明白
沉默天使

文章导航

Previous Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 沉默天使(The Alienist)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

沉默天使(The Alienist)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号