时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Water Demon. | 水魔王 |
[00:12] | Ice Dragon. | 冰龙 |
[00:14] | Lesser Warlord of Ka’a. | 卡哈战神 |
[00:17] | Not so fast. | 慢着 |
[00:20] | Infinite Sheldon. | 无敌谢尔顿 |
[00:24] | Infinite Sheldon? | 无敌谢尔顿 |
[00:25] | Yes, Infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards | 是的 “无敌谢尔顿”能击败其他所有牌 |
[00:28] | and does not violate the rule against homemade cards | 而且没有违背自制卡牌的规则 |
[00:30] | because I made it at work. | 因为这规则是我在工作时发明的 |
[00:34] | Do you understand why people don’t want to play with you? | 你明白为何别人都不想跟你一起玩吗 |
[00:37] | No… | 不明白 |
[00:38] | Although it’s a question I’ve been pondering since preschool. | 虽然我从幼儿园开始就一直被问这个问题 |
[00:47] | Hey, your copy of Science Magazine was in my mailbox. | 你的《科学》杂志寄到了我的邮箱里 |
[00:49] | Oh, thanks. Mm-hmm. | 哦 谢了 |
[00:51] | Check it out, all about planets this month. | 看啊 这期讲的都是关于星球的内容 |
[00:54] | That’s an atom. | 这是颗原子 |
[00:56] | Agree to disagree. | 各抒己见嘛 |
[00:59] | That’s what I love about science. | 这就是我喜爱科学的原因 |
[01:01] | There’s no one right answer. | 因为总没有正确的答案 |
[01:08] | So… | 那么… |
[01:09] | You and Zack again, huh? | 你和扎克又在一起了吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah, yeah, me and Zack again. | 是啊 我和扎克又在一起了 |
[01:12] | Were we here earlier? | 我俩之前来过吗 |
[01:16] | Okay, we should, we should go. | 好吧 我看我们还是走吧 |
[01:17] | Ah, not yet. | 等下 |
[01:18] | I want to talk science with the science dudes. | 我还想和这帮捣腾科学的小子聊聊科学呢 |
[01:20] | Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you. | 好棒哦 科学小子们要和你聊科学了 |
[01:25] | What do you want to talk about, | 你想聊点啥呢 |
[01:26] | rocks, dinosaurs, our friend the beaver? | 岩石 恐龙还是我们的好朋友海狸呢 |
[01:31] | You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. | 我在探索频道看过件妙事 |
[01:34] | Turns out that if you kill a starfish, | 原来海星一旦被杀 |
[01:36] | it’ll just come back to life. | 它会立刻复活 |
[01:40] | Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? | 那海星没穿拳击短裤吧 |
[01:42] | Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon. | 也许你看的是尼克频道[儿童频道] |
[01:47] | No, I’m almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel. | 不 我比较确定看的是探索频道 |
[01:51] | It was a great show. | 那是个不错的节目 |
[01:52] | They also said dolphins might be smarter than people. | 节目还说海豚可能比人还聪明 |
[01:55] | They might be smarter than some people. | 海豚可能比某些人聪明 |
[02:00] | Maybe we can do an experiment to find out. | 也许我们可以做个试验看看 |
[02:02] | That’s easy enough. | 这很容易 |
[02:03] | We’d need a large tank of water, a hoop to jump through, | 我们找一缸水 找个海豚能穿过去的铁圈 |
[02:07] | and a bucket of whatever bite-sized treats you find tasty. | 再找一桶你喜欢吃的饵料就行了 |
[02:17] | I don’t get it. | 我没听懂 |
[02:20] | A dolphin might. | 海豚可能懂 |
[02:25] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[02:26] | You guys are inferring that I’m stupid. | 你们是说我傻是吧 |
[02:27] | That’s not correct. | 你这就错了 |
[02:29] | We were implying it. | 我们是在暗喻 |
[02:32] | You then inferred it. | 是你自己说出来的 |
[02:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:42] | You know, for a group of guys | 有这样一群人 |
[02:43] | who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied, | 一辈子可能都会被别人羞辱欺负着 |
[02:46] | you can be real jerks. | 你们就是那羞辱人的混蛋 |
[02:47] | Shame on all of you. | 为你们感到羞耻 |
[02:52] | What the hell did I do? | 我什么都没做过啊 |
[02:55] | You laughed. | 你笑了 |
[03:24] | Do you think Penny’s right? | 你们也认同佩妮的说法吗 |
[03:25] | Were we bullying Zack? | 我们刚才是在欺负扎克吗 |
[03:27] | No, I know bullying. | 不 我知道什么叫欺负 |
[03:28] | He left here unswirlied and his ass crack was underpants-free. | 他刚才走得很淡定 内裤也好端端地在屁股上呢 |
[03:34] | And nobody drew a penis on his forehead. | 而且也没人把鸡鸡画到他额头上啊 |
[03:39] | That happened to you? | 有人画到过你额头上吗 |
[03:41] | First day of cricket camp. | 我去板球训练营的第一天 |
[03:43] | They drew it so the testicles were my eyes. | 他们就是想拿我的俩眼睛当蛋蛋 |
[03:49] | I don’t know, I think we might owe the guy an apology. | 我觉得我们还是得跟那家伙道个歉 |
[03:52] | – So go apologize. – Why me? | -那你去道歉呗 -为什么是我去 |
[03:54] | You started it, we just piled on. | 你开的头 我们只是附和罢了 |
[03:58] | What would I even say? | 那我该怎么说 |
[03:59] | Zack, I’m sorry you’re stupid. | 扎克 很抱歉 你太蠢了 |
[04:05] | Have a Milk Dud. | 吃点奶球吧 |
[04:08] | A Milk Dud? | 奶球 |
[04:09] | Yeah, Milk Duds, with their self-deprecating name | 是的 凭借奶球这自嘲的名字 |
[04:12] | and remarkably mild flavor, | 外加温和的口味 |
[04:14] | are the most apologetic of the boxed candies. | 是盒装糖果里最能表达歉意的 |
[04:18] | I got a better idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[04:19] | We’re all responsible. | 这事儿我们都有责任 |
[04:20] | I say we all go. | 所以都该去道歉 |
[04:25] | Come on, who’s with me? | 拜托 谁跟我一起去一下呢 |
[04:28] | Free comic books to anyone who comes with me. | 跟我去的我赠送漫画书 谁想去一下呢 |
[04:32] | I might get punched. You really want to miss that? | 我可能会被海扁一顿 你们不想看看吗 |
[04:40] | Junior Mints are pretty apologetic. | 薄荷糖也挺有道歉味道的 |
[04:42] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你这是在自取其辱 |
[04:49] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[04:56] | – What? – Yeah, we came to talk to Zack. Hey, Zack. | -什么事 -我们想跟扎克说两句 扎克你还好吗 |
[04:59] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[05:00] | Listen, the stuff we were saying before, | 我们之前说的那些 |
[05:02] | we were just kidding around. | 只不过是跟你开玩笑来着 |
[05:03] | No, you weren’t. | 才不是呢 |
[05:04] | You were making fun of me. | 你们刚才在嘲讽我 |
[05:06] | Come on, that’s what we do. | 拜托 我们经常这样的 |
[05:08] | We give each other a hard time. | 互相找不痛快 |
[05:10] | Hey, Sheldon, | 喂 谢尔顿 |
[05:11] | you look like a praying mantis. | 你长得像在祈祷的螳螂 |
[05:15] | That’s very hurtful. | 你这话太伤人了 |
[05:16] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[05:19] | I don’t know, it still wasn’t very nice. | 我不知道 还是觉得很不爽 |
[05:22] | Milk Dud? | 奶球要吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, I love Milk Duds. | 爱死奶球了 |
[05:27] | Okay, we’re cool. | 好了 咱们和好了 |
[05:31] | Junior Mints. | 还说薄荷糖吗 |
[05:34] | You guys want to come in and have a beer? | 你们想进来喝杯啤酒吗 |
[05:35] | Uh, we’re on our way to the comic book store. | 我们正打算去漫画书店呢 |
[05:37] | Leonard’s buying. | 莱纳德请客哦 |
[05:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:39] | I haven’t been to a comic book store | 我有整整一百万年 |
[05:41] | in literally a million years. | 没去过漫画书店了 |
[05:43] | Literally? | 真的吗 |
[05:44] | Literally a million years? | 是字面上理解的一百万年吗 |
[05:48] | Don’t. | 打住 |
[05:49] | – You want to go with ’em? – No. | -你想和他们一起去吗 -不想 |
[05:50] | – Okay, see you later. – Wait, | -哦 那就回见了 -等等 |
[05:52] | w-w-w-wait, you’re ditching me to go look at comic books? | 等等 你为了去漫画书店就丢下我吗 |
[05:56] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[05:58] | I’m not happy. | 我不高兴了 |
[06:02] | Milk Dud? | 奶球要吗 |
[06:08] | Wow, this place is awesome. | 哇 这地方太赞了 |
[06:10] | Where do they keep the Archies? | 阿奇的漫画一般在哪儿 |
[06:12] | In the bedrooms of ten-year-old girls, where they belong. | 在十岁小姑娘的卧室里 在那儿才对 |
[06:16] | Oh, no, you’re thinking old-school Archie. | 你说的那是老阿奇漫画 |
[06:18] | It’s much more sophisticated now. | 现在已经成熟多了 |
[06:20] | Like, there’s two universes, | 比如说 有两个宇宙 |
[06:21] | and Archie’s married to Betty in one | 阿奇在一个宇宙去了贝蒂 |
[06:23] | and Veronica in the other. | 在另一个娶了维罗妮卡 |
[06:24] | Midge is even breaking up with Moose. | 米吉甚至和慕思分手了 |
[06:26] | No. | 不会吧 |
[06:29] | About time, right? | 早该改了 对吧 |
[06:31] | Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard? | 你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦 |
[06:36] | Uh, no. Oh, this is Zack. | 不是 这位是扎克 |
[06:38] | He’s a friend of ours. | 只是朋友而已 |
[06:40] | Zack, this is Stuart. | 扎克 这位是斯图尔特 |
[06:41] | He owns the store. | 这儿的老板 |
[06:42] | Wow, lucky you. | 哇 好福气啊 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I work 70 hours a week | 是啊 我每周上70小时的班 |
[06:46] | and average $1.65 an hour. | 平均每小时赚一块六毛五 |
[06:50] | Sweet. | 很赞啊 |
[06:53] | Is that sarcasm? | 他这是讽刺我吗 |
[06:55] | No, it’s an indictment of the American education system. | 非也 他是在控诉无能的美国教育系统 |
[07:00] | The Archies are over here. | 阿奇漫画都在那边呢 |
[07:01] | Yippee. | 好滴 |
[07:05] | So are you guys coming to my New Year’s Eve costume party? | 你们几位来不来我的新年化装派对啊 |
[07:07] | Of course. | 当然来啊 |
[07:08] | We’re coming as the Justice League of America. | 我们要组成美国正义联盟 |
[07:11] | Switching it up from last year | 阵容安排得换一下 |
[07:12] | when we came as the Justice League of America. | 不能和去年的重复了 |
[07:16] | To that point, | 你这么一提 |
[07:17] | it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity | 让我忽然想起来 我们今年很有可能 |
[07:20] | to finally snare Best Group Costume | 最终赢得最佳团体服饰奖 |
[07:22] | if we shore up our weak link, | 只要我们加强了当初的短板 |
[07:25] | which is clearly Leonard as Superman. | 显然也就是莱纳德扮的超人 |
[07:29] | Hey, I got new boots this year. | 喂 我今年新买了靴子好吧 |
[07:31] | Guaranteed to add three inches. | 保证能增高三英寸 |
[07:34] | That’s sad. | 真可悲 |
[07:37] | Let’s ask ourselves: | 请扪心自问 |
[07:39] | Is there anyone we know | 我们认识的人中有哪位 |
[07:41] | who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton? | 能扮好更爷们更合适的氪星之子[即超人]呢 |
[07:45] | Than Leonard in high-heeled boots? | 比穿高跟靴的莱纳德更爷们吗 |
[07:49] | Howard’s mother in high-heeled boots? | 跟穿高跟靴的霍华德老妈呢 |
[07:55] | I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there | 我想到了那边那位 |
[07:58] | moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica. | 念念有词欣赏最新《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》的先生 |
[08:06] | Zack? | 扎克吗 |
[08:08] | He is the only person we know with actual muscles. | 他是我们认识的 唯一有真正肌肉的人 |
[08:12] | You can’t replace me with Zack. | 你们不能让扎克代替我 |
[08:15] | Why not? Penny did it. | 为啥不行 佩妮不就这么做了 |
[08:18] | Yeah, she seems happier. | 对啊 她好像比以前更开心了 |
[08:19] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 为啥我们不行 |
[08:22] | Score. | 爽啊 |
[08:22] | I got an Archie, Betty and Veronica, | 我找到了《高中生阿奇》 《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》 |
[08:25] | and a Jughead. | 还有《笨瓜》这册 |
[08:26] | All set for my weekend number twos. | 我的周末完美了 |
[08:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[08:31] | Zack, how would you like to be Superman? | 扎克 你觉得当超人感觉如何 |
[08:36] | I don’t kow. Sounds like a lot of responsibility. | 不知道诶 听起来责任重大啊 |
[08:43] | Fine. If Zack’s gonna be Superman, | 好吧 如果扎克当超人的话 |
[08:44] | I want to be Green Lantern. | 那我就要当绿灯侠 |
[08:46] | But I’m Green Lantern. | 可我才是绿灯侠啊 |
[08:47] | You can be Aquaman. | 你可以去当水行侠嘛 |
[08:48] | I don’t want to be Aquaman. | 我才不想当水行侠呢 |
[08:49] | He sucks. | 太衰了 |
[08:53] | He sucks underwater. | 在水下都衰得不行 |
[08:56] | He sucks fish pee. | 还得喝鱼尿 |
[08:59] | Excuse me, | 容我插句嘴 |
[09:00] | I believe Aquaman uses his telepathic powers | 我觉得水行侠会用他的通灵术 |
[09:03] | to request the fish do their business elsewhere. | 让鱼儿们上别处撒尿去 |
[09:08] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[09:09] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还在生你的气 |
[09:10] | Well, you won’t be when you hear the great news. | 等听到这个天大的喜讯 你就不会生气了 |
[09:12] | What great news? | 什么天大的喜讯 |
[09:14] | We’re going to a costume party | 我们在新年夜要去参加 |
[09:15] | at the comic book store on New Year’s Eve, | 漫画店的化装派对 |
[09:18] | and you get to be Wonder Woman. | 而你将扮成神奇女侠 |
[09:21] | Complete with bulletproof bracelets and lasso of truth. | 还有防弹手镯和真理套索 |
[09:25] | Invisible plane sold separately. | 隐形飞机单独零售 |
[09:29] | Wait, why me? | 慢着 为什么是我 |
[09:30] | Wh-Why can’t your girlfriend be Wonder Woman? | 为什么不找你女友做神奇女侠 |
[09:32] | She and her lab team are under quarantine. | 她们实验室的人正在隔离中 |
[09:35] | Seems at the Christmas party they were doing Jell-O shots | 貌似她们圣诞派对时用了 |
[09:37] | out of petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever. | 装黄热病毒的培养皿做果冻杯 |
[09:42] | Okay, what about your friend Amy? | 好吧 那你朋友艾米呢 |
[09:45] | Amy Farrah Fowler doesn’t believe in wearing costumes. | 艾米·菲拉·福勒不会接受COSPLAY的 |
[09:48] | She isn’t the free spirit I am. | 她没我这么思想开放 |
[09:54] | Okay, well, forget it. | 好吧 别妄想了 |
[09:55] | I’m not spending my New Year’s Eve | 我可不想在新年夜 |
[09:56] | at a comic book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume. | 扮成神奇女侠在漫画店度过 |
[10:01] | He says he’ll wear it if you’ll be Aquaman. | 他说要是你当水行侠 他愿意当神奇女侠 |
[10:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做啥子 |
[10:21] | We’re going to be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[10:22] | I’m pacing nervously. | 我在紧张地踱步 |
[10:25] | You’re jogging. | 你这是在慢跑 |
[10:27] | This is how the Flash paces. | 闪电侠就这么踱步的 |
[10:30] | Just chill out, Sheldon. | 淡定点 谢尔顿 |
[10:32] | I’m not Sheldon. I’m the Flash. | 我不是谢尔顿 我是闪电侠 |
[10:35] | And now I’m going to the Grand Canyon | 现在我要去大峡谷吼叫 |
[10:37] | to scream in frustration. | 发泄我心中的沮丧 |
[10:39] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[10:43] | I’m Batman. | 蝙蝠侠来也 |
[10:47] | Oh, I hardly think so. | 坑爹呢你 |
[10:48] | The real caped crusader calls his crime-fighting cohorts | 真正的蝙蝠侠要是迟到 |
[10:51] | when he’s running late. | 会打电话通知战友的 |
[10:53] | I had to walk. | 我是走路过来的 |
[10:54] | I couldn’t get Raj on the back of my scooter. | 拉杰上不了我的小摩托车后座 |
[11:05] | I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. | 我说过无数次了 但我还是要说 |
[11:07] | Aquaman sucks. | 水行侠太衰了 |
[11:10] | Look up in the sky. It’s a bird. It’s a plane. | 仰望天空 那是只鸟 是架飞机 |
[11:15] | I forget the rest. | 后面的我忘了 |
[11:18] | All right. Let’s get this thing over with. | 好吧 我们早死早超生吧 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:24] | But in what universe is Wonder Woman blonde? | 哪儿来的金发神奇女侠啊 |
[11:28] | Relax. No one’s going to be looking at her hair. | 龟毛个啥 谁会盯着她的头发看啊 |
[11:33] | Ow! | 痛啊 |
[11:36] | I mean, | 应该是 |
[11:37] | ow. | 可恶 |
[11:40] | Hold on. The costume came with a black wig. Where is it, babe? | 等等 那套服装里的黑色假发呢 宝贝儿 |
[11:42] | No. I’m not wearing it. It looks stupid. | 我才不要戴那个 看着逊毙了 |
[11:44] | Come on. We’re trying to win a contest here. | 拜托 我们可是要去比赛争冠军 |
[11:46] | Forget it. I’m not wearing the wig. | 想也别想 反正我不戴假发 |
[11:48] | Penny, there’s no “I” In “Justice League.” | 佩妮 正义联盟里没有”小我”之说 |
[11:54] | Well, actually… | 其实… |
[11:55] | Don’t. He’s making our case. | 闭嘴 他在为我们说话呢 |
[11:59] | Okay, babe. Uh… | 好吧 宝贝儿 |
[12:00] | Kind of embarrassing me in front of my friends. | 你让我在朋友面前有些难堪 |
[12:04] | Okay. You know what? | 得了 告诉你 |
[12:05] | I changed my mind. I’m not going. | 我改主意了 我不去了 |
[12:10] | Looks like someone else is going to have to be Wonder Woman. | 看来神奇女侠要换人咯 |
[12:18] | Babe, open up. | 宝贝 开门 |
[12:20] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不和你说话 |
[12:22] | Then who are you talking to? | 那你现在在和谁说话 |
[12:27] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[12:29] | Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 |
[12:38] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[12:41] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[12:41] | I just knocked 30,000 times. | 我刚敲了三万次门 |
[12:44] | Okay. What do you want, Sheldon? | 得 你要干嘛 谢尔顿 |
[12:46] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我明白你为什么不开心 |
[12:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | You’re afraid that costume makes you look fat. | 你担心这个装扮会让你显胖 |
[12:57] | No. | 不是 |
[12:58] | Wh-What… | 怎么… |
[12:59] | Does it? | 很显胖吗 |
[13:02] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[13:03] | Wonder Woman was an Amazon. | 神奇女侠是亚马逊人 |
[13:05] | And Amazons tend to be very beefy gals. | 亚马逊的女孩子都很高大健壮 |
[13:11] | Good-bye, Sheldon. | 滚吧 谢尔顿 |
[13:15] | But they’re not blonde, so put on your wig. | 但她们不是金发 快把假发戴上 |
[13:22] | Hello? | 听到吗 |
[13:34] | Stupid Aquaman. | 傻逼水行侠 |
[13:38] | If it makes you feel any better, | 不知道这样算不算安慰 |
[13:40] | when I was dating Penny, | 我以前和佩妮交往时 |
[13:41] | she used to flip out on me all the time. | 她也一直会生我的气 |
[13:43] | Whoa. You dated Penny? | 啥 你和佩妮约会过 |
[13:47] | She didn’t tell you? | 她都没和你说吗 |
[13:49] | She told me she dated a guy named Leonard. | 她说和个叫莱纳德的人交往过 |
[13:51] | Who would have thought it was you? | 谁会想到那就是你 |
[13:54] | Who else would it be? | 那还能是谁 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. Somebody bigger and… | 我也不知道 某个更壮的… |
[13:59] | Yeah, sure. Why not you? | 可不是 显然是你嘛 |
[14:05] | I may have failed. | 我也许失败了 |
[14:07] | Okay, I guess we just go without a Wonder Woman. | 好吧 那我们只能不带神奇女侠去了 |
[14:10] | I don’t want to go without Penny. | 佩妮不去我也不去 |
[14:12] | Oh, great. No Superman, no Wonder Woman? | 太好了 没有超人 没有神奇女侠 |
[14:16] | All we’ve got is a skinny Flash, | 就只有瘦骨嶙峋的闪电侠 |
[14:17] | an Indian Aquaman, | 印度水行侠 |
[14:19] | a nearsighted Green Lantern, | 近视的绿灯侠 |
[14:20] | and a teeny, tiny Dark Knight. | 还有个袖珍型的蝙蝠侠 |
[14:25] | Obviously, we’re no longer a Justice League. | 显然 这不能再称为正义联盟 |
[14:28] | We have no choice but to switch to our Muppet Baby costumes. | 没办法了 只能换布偶装了 |
[14:34] | Ooh, I call Kermit. | 我要当科米蛙 |
[14:34] | 科米蛙是该秀的导演和支持 斯库特是跑腿 剧场主人的侄子 | |
[14:36] | I’m Kermit. U’re Scooter. | 我才是科米蛙 你当斯库特 |
[14:38] | Oh, man. Scooter sucks. | 不要 斯库特太衰了 |
[14:42] | He’s the Aquaman of the Muppet Babies. | 他就是《大青蛙布偶秀》里的水行侠 |
[14:47] | No, we can still make this work. | 不 不到最后不能放弃 |
[14:49] | Leonard, you talk to Penny. | 莱纳德 你去找佩妮谈 |
[14:51] | What makes you think I can convince her? | 你为啥觉得我能说服她 |
[14:53] | You got her to have sex with you. | 你都让她跟你上床了 |
[14:54] | Obviously, your superpower is brainwashing. | 很明显 你的超能力就是给人洗脑 |
[15:00] | Okay, let me see if I understand this. | 好吧 看我这么说对不对 |
[15:03] | You want me to convince my ex-girlfriend | 你想让我去说服我前女友 |
[15:06] | to go to a costume party with her new boyfriend | 去跟她的新男友一起参加化装派对 |
[15:08] | just so we can win a stupid prize? | 就为了让我们赢那个愚蠢的奖吗 |
[15:10] | Yes. And make her wear the black wig. Good luck. | 对 记得让她戴上黑假发 好运 |
[15:16] | Go away, Sheldon. | 走开 谢尔顿 |
[15:17] | It’s Leonard. | 我是莱纳德 |
[15:20] | Go away, Leonard. | 走开 莱纳德 |
[15:22] | Come on, let me just talk to you. | 拜托 让我跟你谈谈 |
[15:25] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[15:28] | I’m not going to that party, Leonard. | 我不会去那派对的 莱纳德 |
[15:30] | Okay, listen. You don’t have to wear the wig. | 听我说 你不必戴那假发 |
[15:33] | At this party, we’re gonna win first prize | 只要能带个女生去那派对 |
[15:34] | just by showing up with a girl. | 我们就等于不战而胜了 |
[15:38] | It’s not the wig. | 不是假发的问题 |
[15:40] | Did I do something? | 那是因为我吗 |
[15:41] | I mean, I tried to be friends with Zack, | 我想跟扎克交个朋友 |
[15:43] | like you said, which believe me, was difficult, | 相信我 那对我并不容易 |
[15:46] | given how you and me used to be… | 鉴于你我之前… |
[15:48] | you know, “You and me,” And now you and him are “You and him.” | 之前是我们 现在你和他在一起了 |
[15:53] | Okay, look. We’re not really “Me and him.” | 其实 我们并没真正在一起 |
[15:56] | Then what are you? | 那你俩这算什么 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | I only started seeing Zack again | 我之所以重新跟扎克约会 |
[16:01] | so I wouldn’t be alone on New Year’s Eve. | 只因为我不想独自度过新年夜 |
[16:04] | How pathetic is that? | 多可悲啊 |
[16:06] | Not as pathetic as dressing up like this | 没有穿成这个样子 |
[16:08] | and going to a comic book store on New Year’s Eve. | 新年夜去漫画书店度过可悲 |
[16:12] | You make a cute Green Arrow. | 你扮成绿箭侠很可爱 |
[16:19] | Green Lantern. | 这是绿灯侠 |
[16:22] | Like there’s a difference. | 又没什么区别 |
[16:24] | There’s a big difference. | 有很大区别 |
[16:26] | Arrow. | 射箭是这样的 |
[16:28] | Lantern. | 提灯是这样的 |
[16:33] | Whatever. Look, if Zack and I had just gone | 随便吧 要是我和扎克去一个 |
[16:34] | to a regular club or a party, it would have been fine, | 普通的夜店或派对 那就没问题 |
[16:37] | but this, with the costumes, and you… | 但让我扮成这样 还有你… |
[16:39] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[16:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:45] | Let’s go to the party. | 我们去派对吧 |
[16:49] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎样 |
[16:57] | I guarantee you’ll be the prettiest girl there. | 我保证你会是派对上最靓的女孩 |
[17:01] | Okay, the good news is, we have a Wonder Woman. | 好了 好消息是 我们有神奇女侠了 |
[17:04] | Oh. Yes. | 太好了 |
[17:05] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[17:06] | Superman probably isn’t getting laid tonight. | 超人今晚不会有”性福”了 |
[17:11] | Aw, damn. | 该死 |
[17:16] | And the award for best group costume goes to… | 获得最佳服装奖的组合是… |
[17:21] | Justice League of America… | 美国正义联盟… |
[17:29] | Number Three! | 三号队 |
[17:33] | Thank you! Thank you so much! | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[17:36] | Okay. Okay, ten seconds to midnight. | 好了 倒数十秒到新年 |
[17:39] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八 |
[17:40] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[17:42] | I have a speech. | 我还得发言呢 |
[17:43] | – Seven, six… – Stop counting! | -七 六… -别数了 |
[17:45] | – Five, four, three… – This is my moment, dag nab it! | -五 四 三… -这一时刻应该属于我 |
[17:47] | Two, one! | 二 一 |
[17:49] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[18:04] | I’m not going to say another word | 除非你们安静下来 |
[18:06] | until you people settle down. | 不然我是不会再说话了 |
[18:11] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[18:16] | That was a great party. | 这派对真棒 |
[18:19] | We should dress like this all the time. | 我们真该一直这样穿 |
[18:22] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[18:24] | You’re being a bully. | 现在是你在欺负他了 |
[18:30] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[18:31] | Those guys are breaking into that car. | 那些人在砸车窗偷东西 |
[18:33] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[18:35] | We’re the Justice League of America. | 我们是美国正义联盟 |
[18:37] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 唯一能做的事 |
[18:39] | Turn around and slowly walk away. | 就是转身默默走开 |
[18:50] | Nah. | 算了 |
[18:52] | Hold up. | 等等我 |
[19:00] | Look, I know our winter thermostat setting | 我知道冬天恒温器要设定在 |
[19:02] | is 72 degrees, but I’m a little warm, | 华氏72度[约22摄氏度] 但我有点热 |
[19:03] | so I’m going to turn it down. | 所以我调低点啊 |
[19:30] | Good Lord, how you frustrate me, Leonard Hofstadter! | 天哪 你太让我失望了 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[19:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |