时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey. So you guys ready to order? | 你们准备点菜了吗 |
[00:05] | Since we come in every Tuesday night at 6:00 | 既然我们每个周二晚上6点都来 |
[00:08] | and order the same exact thing, and it’s now 6:08 | 点完全一样的菜 现在是6:08分了 |
[00:12] | I believe your question not only answers itself | 我想 不言而喻的不仅是这个问题 |
[00:14] | but also stands alongside such other nonsensical queries | 还有其他一些愚蠢的问题 |
[00:18] | as “Who let the dogs out?” | 比如 “谁把狗放出来了” |
[00:20] | And, uh, “How are they hanging”” | 还有”他们过得如何” |
[00:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:25] | So, the usual, with extra spit on Sheldon’s hamburger. | 惯例 谢尔顿的汉堡上加一口唾沫 |
[00:29] | Penny, a moment? | 佩妮 等等 |
[00:30] | Do you have plans this weekend? | 这周末你有安排吗 |
[00:32] | Oh, gee, Amy, I’m sorry | 天啊 艾米 很抱歉 |
[00:33] | I’m actually pretty busy this weekend. | 我这周末真的很忙 |
[00:34] | Probably serving food that was ordered today. | 可能要上今天点的菜 |
[00:38] | That’s too bad. I was hoping you could be my plus-one | 真不幸 我还想让你当我的伴儿 |
[00:40] | at the Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies’ | 一起去多学科研究院 |
[00:42] | symposium on the impact of current scientific research | 参加现行科学研究 |
[00:44] | on societal interactions. | 对社会交互的影响研讨会 |
[00:48] | The what? | 什么 |
[00:50] | It’s an annual science conference. | 是一个年度科学会议 |
[00:52] | We’ve all been invited to speak. | 我们都被邀请发言 |
[00:53] | Oh! Oh, okay, well, you know, like I said, I have plans, so… | 哦 好吧 正如我说的 我有安排了 |
[00:57] | Shame. Since you’re my best friend | 真可惜 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[00:58] | I thought it would be a good bonding opportunity. | 我还以为这是个增加交流的机会呢 |
[01:02] | I’m your best friend? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 |
[01:03] | Don’t you read my blog? | 你不看我的博客吗 |
[01:06] | Oh, don’t feel bad. | 别难过 |
[01:07] | I never read Leonard’s, and I used to sleep with him. | 我从来不看莱纳德的 我以前还跟他睡过 |
[01:13] | Do you know anybody else who would appreciate | 你认识其他会想去 |
[01:14] | an all-expense-paid spa weekend | 费用全包的大苏四星酒店 |
[01:16] | at a four-star resort in Big Sur? | spa周末游的人吗 |
[01:18] | No, I really– I’m sorry, free what? Sorry, what, what? | 不 我真的 对不起 免费什么 对不起 什么 什么 |
[01:21] | I think her weekend just opened up. | 我想她周末突然没事了 |
[01:23] | Wait, wait, just to be clear, when you guys say “Spa “ | 等等 等等 我确认一下 你们说的spa |
[01:26] | does that mean the same thing as when regular people say it? | 跟普通人说的spa是一样的吗 |
[01:29] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[01:30] | Except we keep our shirts on in the sauna. | 除了我们穿着衣服蒸桑拿 |
[01:33] | You know, it is going to be difficult | 你知道吗 尽管会很难 |
[01:35] | but I’m going to cancel my plans so I can do this for my bestie. | 但是我要取消我的安排 为了我的好朋友 |
[01:39] | Please don’t touch my breasts. | 请不要碰我的胸 |
[01:41] | I… I wasn’t going to. | 我 我没想 |
[01:43] | All right. I just want to establish boundaries. | 好吧 我只是要确定一下界限 |
[01:46] | Boy, this is great. I haven’t had a vacation in ages. | 伙计们 这太棒了 我好久没度假了 |
[01:48] | In order to take a vacation, one first has to work. | 想度假 先工作 |
[01:52] | You know, for a smart guy | 知道吗 作为一个聪明人 |
[01:53] | you really seem to have a hard time grasping the concept | 你竟然不明白一个原则 |
[01:56] | “Don’t piss off the people who handle the things you eat.” | “不要惹给你准备饭的人” |
[02:00] | That does seem to be a valid principle. | 这原则确实很对 |
[02:03] | I trust Penny will adhere to | 我相信佩妮会遵守 |
[02:04] | the “Official California Restaurant Workers’ | “加州酒店员工 |
[02:06] | Solemn Oath of Ethics and Cleanliness.” | 道德和清洁庄严誓约” |
[02:09] | I don’t believe there’s any such thing. | 我认为没有这种东西 |
[02:13] | You lied to me? | 你骗我 |
[02:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:41] | If I could have everyone’s attention, please? | 大家请注意 |
[02:43] | I know we’re all eager to get on the road to Big Sur | 我知道我们都想尽快开往大苏 |
[02:46] | so if we focus, I’m sure we can get through this orientation | 所以如果我们集中精神 我相信我们能 |
[02:49] | in under a half an hour. | 在半小时之内完成介绍 |
[02:51] | Then it’s just Q&A, quiz, safety drills | 就是些问答 测试 安全演习 |
[02:54] | pose for commemorative group photo and we’re off. | 拍张团体纪念照 就能出发了 |
[02:58] | Don’t worry. Just sit next to me during the quiz | 别担心 测试时坐我旁边 |
[03:00] | and you can copy my answers. | 你可以抄我的 |
[03:03] | Raj? | 拉杰 |
[03:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[03:05] | I don’t think so. | 那可不行 |
[03:08] | You’ve had your allotted six ounces. | 你的6盎司定额已经喝完了 |
[03:10] | The first bathroom break isn’t until the Denny’s | 第一个上厕所时间是在贝克斯菲尔德的 |
[03:13] | located near Bakersfield | 丹尼餐厅 |
[03:16] | which is approximately two and half hours away. | 距此大约2个半小时 |
[03:19] | Remember, people | 记住 同志们 |
[03:20] | we’re only as strong as our weakest bladder. | 我们的强硬受制于最弱的膀胱 |
[03:24] | Nobody cares about your Kegel exercises. | 没人关心你的凯格尔练习 |
[03:29] | All right. We have seven people, and two cars. | 好的 我们有7个人 2辆车 |
[03:32] | In the lead car, driven by Leonard | 领航车 由莱纳德驾驶 |
[03:36] | will be… myself | 乘客是 我 |
[03:39] | Amy Farrah Fowler | 艾米·费拉·福勒 |
[03:41] | and Penny. | 和佩妮 |
[03:43] | Yes! | 耶 |
[03:46] | He had you in the other car, but I got you upgraded. | 他把你安排在另一个车上 我帮你升级了 |
[03:50] | Yay! | 耶 |
[03:52] | She made the case that if we break down | 她提出 如果我们在前不着村后不着店的地方 |
[03:53] | in the middle of nowhere, your Nebraska backwoods skills | 出故障 你在内布拉斯加边远地区的 |
[03:56] | and brawny hands will give us the best chance | 生存技能和健壮的大手能增加我们 |
[03:59] | to survive in the wild. | 在野外生存的机会 |
[04:01] | Brawny? | 健壮 |
[04:03] | They’re bigger than mine. | 比我的还大 |
[04:07] | Red Leader to Red Five, come in. | 红1号呼叫红5号 请回答 |
[04:12] | Red Leader to Red Five, come in. | 红1号呼叫红5号 请回答 |
[04:15] | Howard, you promised. | 霍华德 你保证过的 |
[04:19] | Fine. Red Five to Red Leader. | 好吧 红5号呼叫红1号 |
[04:21] | What do you want now? | 你要干吗 |
[04:23] | It’s 11:15. | 现在是11:15 |
[04:25] | I’m requesting your quarter-hourly location update. | 我要你每刻钟的位置报告 |
[04:28] | Still right behind you. | 紧跟在你们后面呢 |
[04:30] | Copy that, Red Five. | 收到 红5号 |
[04:33] | Radio contact is sufficient. | 无线电联络就足够了 |
[04:34] | No need to extend your middle finger. | 不需要伸你的中指 |
[04:39] | So, Amy, I’ve been wondering | 艾米 我在想 |
[04:40] | are you and Sheldon going to be sharing a room? | 你和谢尔顿要共住一间房吗 |
[04:44] | No, we discussed it. | 不 我们讨论过了 |
[04:45] | We decided we didn’t want to jeopardize our relationship | 一致认为 我们不想因为太了解对方 |
[04:47] | by getting to know each other too well. | 而损害了我们的关系 |
[04:50] | Indeed. Nothing sours a friendship more | 确实 没有比熟知对方的如厕规律 |
[04:53] | than over-familiarity with someone’s toilet routine. | 更破坏友情的事了 |
[04:57] | I can vouch for that. | 我深表赞同 |
[04:58] | – Hey. – Not you, him. | -喂 -不是说你 说他 |
[05:00] | Oh. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Although yours was an eye-opener. | 不过 你的可真让人开眼了 |
[05:07] | Don’t worry, Penny. | 别担心 佩妮 |
[05:08] | You’re my plus-one. You’ll bunk with me. | 你是我带的伴儿 你跟我住 |
[05:11] | And FYI, travel makes me constipated | 另外 旅行会让我便秘 |
[05:13] | so I’m the ideal hotel roommate. | 所以 我是理想的酒店住宿室友 |
[05:17] | Terriffic. | 好极了 |
[05:18] | Are we there yet? | 还没到吗 |
[05:22] | I hope we get there in time to see the keynote address. | 我希望我们能赶得上主题致辞 |
[05:25] | Really? You want to see the keynote? | 真的吗 你想看主题致辞 |
[05:27] | Yeah, it sounds fun. | 对 听起来很有意思 |
[05:29] | “Super bacteria: | “超级细菌 |
[05:30] | global apocalypse or exciting research opportunity?” | 末日启示 还是令人激动的研究机会” |
[05:35] | Actually, I was thinking we could go straight to the room | 事实上 我想得是 我们直接去房间 |
[05:37] | and… take a nap. | 然后 “休整”一下 |
[05:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:41] | And miss the keynote? | 不去看主题致辞了 |
[05:43] | We can watch it later on C-SPAN. | 回头能在C-SPAN上看到的 |
[05:45] | Besides, I was really looking forward to you and me… | 而且 我真的很期待 你和我 |
[05:48] | napping together in the hotel. | 一起在酒店里”休整” |
[05:50] | Honey, if you’re that tired | 亲爱的 你那么困的话 |
[05:52] | why don’t you just take a nap here in the car? | 就在车里先睡上一觉吧 |
[05:55] | No, see, it’s not… | 不 你看 不是 |
[05:56] | Hang on. It’s Leonard. | 等一下 莱纳德来电话 |
[05:59] | Hi, Leonard. | 嗨 莱纳德 |
[06:00] | Yeah, hi. Listen, I just got a text from Raj. | 嗨 我刚收到拉杰的短信 |
[06:02] | He wanted me to tell you | 他让我告诉你 |
[06:03] | that when Howard says “Nap ” He means “Sex.” | 霍华德说的”休整” 是”做爱”的意思 |
[06:09] | Thank you, Raj. | 谢谢你 拉杰 |
[06:13] | Are you… an element in the actinoid series? | 你是錒系元素的一种吗 |
[06:16] | No. | 不是 |
[06:17] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[06:19] | Are you usually radioactive when found in nature? | 你在自然界中是放射性的吗 |
[06:22] | No. | 不是 |
[06:23] | Are you in the lanthanoid series? | 你是镧系元素吗 |
[06:24] | Amy, it’s Penny’s turn. | 艾米 轮到佩妮了 |
[06:28] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[06:29] | Uh, I don’t know… | 呃 我咋知道 |
[06:31] | Are you food? | 你是吃的吗 |
[06:36] | That’s not apropos. | 这就是你不对了 |
[06:38] | We’ve already established I’m found in the periodic table. | 不是说明白了吗 在元素周期表里[直译:桌] |
[06:41] | Well, it’s a table, right? | 好歹是张桌 不是吗 |
[06:42] | I mean, why can’t there be food on it? | 是桌子干嘛不能放吃的 |
[06:46] | I knew she wasn’t lead car materiel. | 就知道她不配坐领头车 |
[06:48] | Who elected you Road Trip God? | 谁选你当了汽车旅行之王了 |
[06:51] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[06:53] | It was a late-night vote. | 那是深夜投票 |
[06:57] | We were all exhausted | 大家都精疲力尽了 |
[06:58] | and he was threatening to filibuster. | 他威胁我们不选他就不让睡 |
[07:00] | It’s not technically “Road Trip God”” | 也不是啥”汽车旅行之王”啦 |
[07:02] | it’s Travel Supervisor. | 是旅途监督员 |
[07:04] | Although Road Trip God does have a certain ring to it. | 尽管汽车旅行之王听着更拉风一些 |
[07:08] | I don’t understand why you people | 我就不明白了 你们怎么就 |
[07:09] | just let him bully you like this. | 让他这么欺负你们啊 |
[07:11] | Someone should stand up to him. | 该有人奋起反抗 |
[07:12] | What’s he going to do? | 他能怎么着 |
[07:16] | I can’t believe you let him kick me out of the car. | 真不敢相信 你们就眼看着他把我轰出来 |
[07:19] | What could we do? He’s the Travel Supervisor. | 我们敢怎样啊 他是旅程监督人 |
[07:23] | Don’t worry, Penny. This is a better car anyway. | 别担心 佩妮 反正这辆车更赞 |
[07:26] | Yeah. It’s the Love Car. | 没错 这是爱爱车喔 |
[07:29] | Should I ask? | 还用问么 |
[07:32] | *They say we’re young and we don’t know* | *他们说我们太小还不懂得* |
[07:35] | *We won’t find out until we grow* | *长大后才能领悟* |
[07:40] | *Well, I don’t know if all that’s true* | *我不知这正确与否* |
[07:43] | *’Cause you got me, and, baby, I got you* | *因为宝贝 我们拥有彼此* |
[07:48] | *Babe* | *宝贝* |
[07:51] | *I got you, babe* | *我拥有你* |
[07:53] | Red Leader, I’m really sorry. | 红一号 我真的错了 |
[07:55] | *I got you, babe.* | *我拥有你 宝贝* |
[07:58] | *I got you, babe…* | *我拥有你 宝贝* |
[08:08] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[08:10] | You know what? I missed you, too. | 知道不 我也无比想你 |
[08:14] | Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特 |
[08:16] | Oh, my God, Glenn! | 天呐 格伦 |
[08:18] | Great to see you! | 见到你真高兴 |
[08:20] | Are you here for the conference? | 你是来参加研讨会的吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah, I’m doing a global warming panel. | 是啊 我在全球暖化座谈组 |
[08:23] | Oh, good for you. | 真不错 |
[08:24] | Uh, Glenn, this is my boyfriend Howard. | 格伦 这是霍华德 我男朋友 |
[08:27] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴认识你 -嗨 |
[08:29] | Ow. Hi. | 哎哟 嗨 |
[08:32] | You’re a lucky man. | 你很幸运嘛 |
[08:33] | Bernie’s a great gal. | 妮妮是个好姑娘 |
[08:35] | Yes. “Bernie” Sure is. | 是啊 “妮妮”确实很好 |
[08:38] | Well, I got to run. The panel’s tomorrow morning. | 我先走一步 座谈会定在明早 |
[08:40] | It’s called, “Remembering Snow: A Look Back.” | 主题是”忆雪: 回首往昔” |
[08:44] | I’ll try to catch it. | 我会尽量去的 |
[08:45] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[08:47] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[08:51] | Hey… Bernie? | 那个…妮妮 |
[08:54] | Yeah? | 咋了 |
[08:55] | Please tell me he’s your gay cousin. | 拜托告诉我那是你同性恋的表亲 |
[09:00] | No. He was one of my professors in college. | 不是啊 他是我大学教授 |
[09:03] | Oh! That’s a relief. | 这样啊 算是松了口气 |
[09:06] | Then we went out for a year. | 然后我们交往过一年 |
[09:09] | Come on, let’s check in, so we can take that nap. | 来吧 赶紧办理入住 就能去”休整”一下啦 |
[09:15] | No, it’s not necessarily proportional… | 不 不一定是成比例的… |
[09:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[09:25] | That green bag is Dr. Cooper’s. | 那个绿包是库珀博士的 |
[09:27] | Here’s an extra five. Make him wait. | 多给你五美刀 拜托让他多等会 |
[09:34] | Right to the nap, huh? Okay? | 直接进入”休整”了呀 好吧 |
[09:37] | Uh, so, this Glenn guy. | 那个 格伦那哥们 |
[09:40] | You say you went out with him for, like, a year. | 你说你们交往了一年呐 |
[09:43] | Do we really need to talk about my old boyfriend now? | 咱有必要这时候讨论我的前男友吗 |
[09:45] | No. I guess not. | 不 大概没必要吧 |
[09:49] | What is he, like, six-four, six-five? | 他多高啊 1.93还是1.95 |
[09:52] | Six-seven. | 两米啦 |
[09:54] | Probably has a hard time finding a suit that fits. | 估计不好买衣服吧 |
[09:59] | Is something bothering you? | 你有什么不爽吗 |
[10:01] | – No. It’s just… – What? | -没 就是 -就是什么 |
[10:03] | I’m just thinking. | 我就是想吧 |
[10:03] | If you had sex with that guy | 如果你和那哥们儿上过床 |
[10:05] | I mean, there’s nothing I can do here | 我是说 我现在也不能变得 |
[10:07] | that will make any kind of… impact. | 更…”给力”一点 |
[10:12] | Howard, it’s not a contest. | 霍华德 这又不是什么比赛 |
[10:14] | I love you. I want to be with you. | 我爱你 我想和你在一起 |
[10:16] | Yeah, great, love you, too, but… | 那很好啊 我也爱你 但 |
[10:20] | If it were a contest | 如果是个比赛 |
[10:22] | I wouldn’t have a chance, right? | 我也没机会赢啊 对吧 |
[10:25] | You can’t think that way. | 你不能这么想 |
[10:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:27] | Loser. | 萎男 |
[10:32] | Howard, stop it. | 霍华德 别这样 |
[10:33] | Sorry. I just never figured that | 对不起 我就是没想到 |
[10:34] | a guy like me going out with a girl like you | 我这种人跟你这种女孩交往 |
[10:36] | would ever have to compete with a guy like that. | 还要跟他那种男人竞争 |
[10:41] | Wait a minute, “A girl like me”? What’s that mean? | 等等 什么叫”我这种女孩” |
[10:49] | I’m… I… | 我…我那个 |
[10:50] | Are you saying you don’t think I’m hot enough | 你是说我没那么辣 |
[10:52] | to go out with a guy like Glenn? | 配不上格伦吗 |
[10:53] | No! No, I’m saying exactly the opposite. | 不 不是啊 完全跟你那意思相反 |
[10:56] | I’m too hot to go out with a guy like Glenn? | 我太辣了 格伦配不上我吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah, let’s go with that. | 对啊 那就这意思吧 |
[11:11] | Still nothing. | 还是没货 |
[11:14] | Remind me to try again in an hour. | 一小时后提醒我再试一次 |
[11:17] | Will do. | 包在我身上 |
[11:19] | So… | 那么 |
[11:23] | girl talk? | 闺蜜谈心 |
[11:25] | Um, sure. | 好啊 |
[11:26] | What do you got in mind? | 你想聊啥 |
[11:28] | Do you subscribe to the Freudian theory of penis envy? | 你同意弗洛依德的”阴茎嫉妒”理论吗 |
[11:34] | Um, I never really thought about it. | 呃 我还真没想过 |
[11:36] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:37] | Sometimes I think it might be nice to have one. | 有时候我觉得长一根挺不错的 |
[11:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:41] | Not for sex, for convenience. | 不为嘿咻 为了方便 |
[11:44] | You can’t deny that, by comparison | 你不能否认 比较而言 |
[11:45] | our internal plumbing is extremely high maintenance. | 我们的内部下水系统太难伺候了 |
[11:50] | Again, I’ve never given it much thought. | 我也没怎么想过这个 |
[11:54] | We have time now. | 现在有时间啊 |
[11:55] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[11:58] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[12:04] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:04] | Can I stay here tonight? | 我今晚能住这吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Why, what happened? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[12:06] | Howard’s a complete and total ass. | 霍华德是个超级无敌大混蛋 |
[12:09] | Oh, yeah, that. Come on in. | 啊 我懂的 来吧 |
[12:12] | Thanks. I’ll sleep on the floor. | 谢啦 我睡地板就好 |
[12:15] | Not necessary. | 不用的 |
[12:16] | Penny and I are perfectly comfortable sharing a bed. | 我跟佩妮完全不介意睡一张床 |
[12:20] | We are? | 不介意吗 |
[12:21] | Of course, we’re best friends. | 当然了 我们是闺蜜嘛 |
[12:23] | Oh, right, right, the blog. | 哦对了 博客写了 |
[12:26] | Word of warning, though. | 不过 温馨提示 |
[12:27] | I’m prone to night terrors | 我有夜惊倾向 |
[12:29] | so when I wake up kicking and screaming, don’t panic. | 所以如果我睁眼乱踢或尖叫 别慌 |
[12:31] | Just pin me down and stroke my hair, and I’ll be fine. | 把我按倒抚摸我的头发 就会没事的 |
[12:40] | – Hey, can I stay here tonight? – Shh-shh-shh. | -嗨 我今晚能住这吗 -嘘嘘嘘 |
[12:42] | Sheldon’s asleep. | 谢尔顿睡着了 |
[12:44] | What’s going on? | 啥情况 |
[12:45] | Well, Howard’s a complete and total ass | 这个 霍华德是个超级无敌大混蛋 |
[12:47] | Bernadette’s in my bed | 所以伯纳黛特占了我的床 |
[12:48] | and no matter how much you stroke Amy’s hair, she bites. | 不管我怎么摸艾米的头发 她都乱咬 |
[12:53] | – What? – Never mind. | -啥 -无所谓了 |
[12:54] | Can I stay here or not? | 我能住这儿不 |
[12:55] | – Uh, sure. – All right. | -当然能 -太好了 |
[13:01] | So, how do you want to do this? | 你想怎么睡 |
[13:04] | Well, I’m not getting in bed with him. | 反正打死我也不跟他睡 |
[13:08] | Yeah, it is a little like | 没错 就像是 |
[13:09] | getting into Dracula’s coffin. | 爬进了德拉库拉的棺材 |
[13:09] | 著名吸血鬼电影角色 | |
[13:12] | We’re just gonna have to make the best of this. | 我们得充分利用这个情况 |
[13:16] | Okay, when you say “make the best of it…” | 好吧 你说”充分利用”的意思是 |
[13:18] | – Sleep. – Right. | -睡觉 -好吧 |
[13:22] | So we’ll just call the middle here | 我们就把中间这里叫做 |
[13:24] | the Neutral Zone. | “中立区” |
[13:25] | The what? | 中什么 |
[13:27] | Star Trek. | 《星际迷航》啊 |
[13:29] | You know, the Neutral Zone | 中立区嘛 |
[13:30] | between the Federation and the Romulan Empire. | 就在联邦和罗慕兰帝国之间 |
[13:34] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[13:35] | Just like old times. | 就跟当年一样 |
[13:43] | Of course | 当然咯 |
[13:45] | sometimes the Federation and the Romulans | 有时候联邦和罗慕兰帝国 |
[13:47] | would enter the Neutral Zone | 会进入中立区 |
[13:49] | to negotiate a temporary truce. | 进行临时休战谈判 |
[13:52] | Sweetie, let me put this in a way you’ll understand: | 亲爱的 我就敞开天窗说亮话吧 |
[13:55] | from the waist down, my shields are up. | 休想碰我的下半身 |
[14:00] | Got it, got it. | 懂了 懂了 |
[14:04] | We can do all kinds of stuff | 知道吗 只用上半身 |
[14:06] | from the waist up, you know? | 我们也可以玩出很多花样 |
[14:09] | – Go to sleep. – Good night. | -睡觉 -晚安 |
[14:17] | Please tell me you’re not having coitus. | 请亲口告诉我你俩没在交媾 |
[14:22] | We are not having coitus. | 我俩没在交媾 |
[14:25] | Can you guarantee that it won’t happen | 你俩能保证今晚一直 |
[14:26] | at any time during the night? | 都不交媾吗 |
[14:28] | – Yes. – No. | -能 -不能 |
[14:41] | Next on Turner Classic Movies | 特纳经典电影频道即将播出 |
[14:42] | Bridget Jones’s Diary. | 《BJ单身日记》 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God, I’m crying already. | 哦天呐 我已经内牛满面了 |
[14:50] | Raj? Raj? | 拉杰 拉杰 |
[14:53] | Raj? | 拉杰 |
[14:59] | I need to sleep here tonight. | 我今晚得睡在这儿 |
[15:01] | Why? | 为啥 |
[15:02] | Howard is a complete and total ass | 霍华德是个彻头彻尾的大混蛋 |
[15:04] | Bernadette is in Penny’s bed, Amy bites | 伯纳黛特霸占了佩妮的床 艾米总咬人 |
[15:06] | and Penny may or may not have coitus with Leonard. | 佩妮和莱纳德有可能会交媾 |
[15:11] | Okay. Come on in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[15:17] | Leonard, are you asleep? | 莱纳德 你睡着了吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 没 |
[15:20] | I really appreciate you letting me stay here tonight. | 真的很感谢你今晚收留我 |
[15:22] | Sure, no problem. | 小意思 没什么 |
[15:24] | I know it’s kinda weird. | 我知道这样有点儿尴尬 |
[15:25] | True dat. | 米错 |
[15:27] | “True dat”? | “米错” |
[15:30] | I’ve gotten a lot more street since we broke up. | 自从咱俩分手以后我学会了更多流行语 |
[15:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | Still mad at me about that? | 还生我气吗 |
[15:40] | No. No, I understand. | 不了不了 我很理解 |
[15:43] | I got too intense, you had to back off. | 我逼得太紧 你想要些空间 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | I’ve gotten a lot better at that, you know. | 这方面我现在已经好多了 知道吗 |
[15:52] | I’ve dated four different women since we broke up | 我俩分手以后我跟四个女人约会过 |
[15:54] | and I didn’t tell any of them that I loved them | 我没跟她们中任何一个人说过”我爱你” |
[15:56] | and wanted to have their babies. | 和”我想和你生儿育女” |
[16:00] | Good for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[16:03] | Okay, good night. | 嗯 晚安 |
[16:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:10] | You know, maybe it wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world | 知道吗 也许今晚突破一下中立区 |
[16:13] | to violate the Neutral Zone for just one night. | 也不是什么坏主意 |
[16:21] | Hey, Leonard, Sheldon kicked me | 嗨 莱纳德 谢尔顿把我赶出了 |
[16:22] | out of the room, gave me your key. | 房间 把你房间的钥匙给我了 |
[16:25] | Penny’s here. | 佩妮在这儿呢 |
[16:31] | No, we don’t want to watch Bridget Jones’s Diary! | 不啊 我们不想看《BJ单身日记》 |
[16:41] | Good morning and welcome to Science and Society. | 早上好 欢迎参加”科学与社会”研讨会 |
[16:44] | I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper | 我是谢尔顿·库珀 |
[16:46] | BS, MS, MA | 理学学士兼理学硕士兼文学硕士 |
[16:48] | PhD, and ScD. | 兼哲学博士兼理学博士 |
[16:52] | OMG, right? | 我的神呐 是吧 |
[16:57] | Perhaps that joke was a little too hippie-dippy for this crowd. | 也许这个笑话对于在座各位有点儿太弱智了 |
[17:00] | All right then, we’ll begin with opening remarks. | 好了 我们开始致开幕词 |
[17:02] | Miss Rostenkowski, would you like to start us off | 罗斯顿考斯基小姐 你愿意抛砖引玉 |
[17:06] | by discussing your assessment | 谈谈你对于 |
[17:08] | of science’s responsibility to society? | 科学对社会的责任的看法吗 |
[17:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:12] | I think all branches of science | 我认为 每一个自然学科 |
[17:14] | have to move cautiously these days. | 在今天都需要谨慎发展 |
[17:16] | It’s not just giant nuclear weapons | 能毁灭世界的 |
[17:18] | that can destroy the world. | 并不只有大型的核武器 |
[17:20] | As a microbiologist, I can tell you | 作为一名微生物学家 我可以告诉你 |
[17:21] | even the tiniest organisms can still tear you a new one. | 即使是最微小的微生物也能让你尸骨无存 |
[17:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:30] | I think what you might need to know about my colleague | 我觉得在座各位需要了解我同事的一点 |
[17:34] | is that though she claims | 就是尽管她声称 |
[17:35] | her field of interest is tiny organisms | 她最感兴趣的领域是细小的微生物 |
[17:39] | she certainly has spent her fair share of time | 她显然在我们可以认为是大型武器的东西上 |
[17:41] | around what we can assume was pretty massive weaponry. | 花了相当多的时间 |
[17:49] | I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind | 我认为沃罗威茨先生需要记住一点 |
[17:51] | that the past is the past. | 那就是过去的事情已经过去了 |
[17:53] | But he should know that I am the kind of girl | 但他应该知道我是那种 |
[17:56] | who could get all the giant missiles she wants. | 让任何”大型导弹”趋之若鹜的女孩 |
[18:02] | Are we talking about women wanting penises? | 我们在讨论女性对阴茎的渴求吗 |
[18:04] | Because I’d like to weigh in. | 因为我想插一句嘴 |
[18:14] | Dr. Koothrappali, would you care to join the conversation? | 库萨帕里博士 你想说几句吗 |
[18:17] | Certainly. I’d like to raise two points. | 当然 我有两点要讲 |
[18:20] | Number one, I think they are talking about penises. | 第一 我觉得他们确实在讨论小弟弟 |
[18:25] | And number two, these mimosas are kicking my little brown ass. | 第二 这桔汁他妈的香槟太他妈的爽了 |
[18:32] | I’d like to kick your little brown ass. | 我真他妈的想他妈的踹你 |
[18:36] | What did I do? | 我干啥了 |
[18:37] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道诶 |
[18:38] | Maybe when you walk into a hotel room | 也许当你走进一间酒店房间 |
[18:40] | and you see a guy getting back together with his girlfriend | 看见一哥们儿跟女朋友重归于好时 |
[18:42] | you should consider doing something other | 你应该考虑做点儿别的什么 |
[18:44] | than crawling into the adjoining bed. | 而不是爬到旁边的床上 |
[18:47] | I did. You said no Bridget Jones. | 是啊 你说了不能看《BJ单身日记》的 |
[18:51] | We weren’t getting back together! | 我俩没有重归于好 |
[18:53] | It was a one-time thing! | 只是一夜风流而已 |
[18:56] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:57] | We’re not taking comments or questions | 我们现在不接受 |
[18:59] | from the audience just yet. | 观众的评论和提问 |
[19:00] | Oh, shut up, Sheldon! | 闭嘴吧 谢尔顿 |
[19:03] | – Hi, bestie. – Hi. | -嗨 闺蜜 -嗨 |
[19:07] | All right, why don’t we see if we can bring this back to topic. | 好吧 我们为什么不试着重回正题呢 |
[19:09] | Let me ask you something, Bernie. | 让我来问问你吧 妮妮 |
[19:11] | I guess not. | 看样子不行 |
[19:13] | How would you feel if you met my ex-girlfriend | 如果你碰到了我酷似安吉丽娜·朱莉的 |
[19:15] | and she was like Angelina Jolie? | 前女友 你会作何感受 |
[19:18] | Oh, come on, Howard, be realistic. | 拜托 霍华德 别做梦了 |
[19:24] | What, I’m not hot enough for Angelina Jolie? | 怎么 如此英俊的我难道钓不到安吉丽娜·朱莉吗 |
[19:28] | I’d like to weigh in here. | 我想插句嘴 |
[19:31] | No. | 确实钓不到 |
[19:35] | All right, why don’t we open it up | 好吧 我们不如开始进入 |
[19:36] | to Q&A from the audience? | 观众的问答环节吧 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I have a question. | 好 我有问题 |
[19:38] | Is there anybody who can get me the hell out of here | 有谁今晚能带我离开这鬼地方 |
[19:40] | and back to Los Angeles tonight? | 回洛杉矶 |
[19:43] | I’m driving back to L.A. tonight. | 我今晚开车回洛城 |
[19:49] | Penny, that’s Glenn. Glenn, that’s Penny. | 佩妮 那是格伦 格伦 那是佩妮 |
[19:51] | No! | 不要 |
[20:02] | Red Leader to Red Five. | 红1号呼叫红5号 |
[20:04] | Red Leader to Red Five. | 红1号呼叫红5号 |
[20:07] | Anybody up for a little game? | 谁想玩个小游戏 |
[20:11] | I spy with my little eye… | 我心里想的是 |
[20:15] | a nonferrous metal. | 一种非铁金属 |
[20:24] | Must be out of range. | 估计是超出接收范围了 |
[20:27] | Leonard, can I ask you a question? | 莱纳德 我能问你个问题吗 |
[20:29] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[20:30] | Are you bothered by the fact that your former girlfriend | 你这么生气是不是因为你的前任女友 |
[20:32] | left the symposium with what is probably | 和一位可能是我这辈子见过的 |
[20:34] | the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen in my life? | 最帅的男人一起离开研讨会了 |
[20:38] | No. Why do you ask? | 不是 你为啥这么问 |
[20:40] | Because we’re going 120 miles per hour. | 因为我们的时速达到了120英里[约193公里] |
[20:45] | All right, if no one’s going to guess… | 好吧 如果没人想猜的话 |
[20:47] | I was spying the aluminum rims on the police car | 其实我想的是几英里前我们经过的 |
[20:51] | we passed a few miles back. | 那辆警车的铝制轮缘 |