时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The Closer S05E11 | |
[00:17] | Is this gonna be your attitude the whole day? | 今天一整天你就准备这种态度吗 |
[00:18] | Cause it is really irritating. | 这可真让人火大 |
[00:20] | I’m not talking to you until I get my ipod and phone back. | 除非你还我IPOD和手机 否则我不会和你说话 |
[00:22] | Well, that’s not happening until you apologize. | 除非你道歉否则没门儿 |
[00:24] | I apologized to uncle Fritz, and he accepted my apology. | 我向福瑞茨姨夫到过歉了 他也接受了 |
[00:26] | Well, you didn’t apologize to me yet, | 但还未向我道歉 |
[00:29] | Which shouldn’t be that hard to do | 这又不是什么难事 |
[00:30] | Considering I told you exactly what I want to hear. | 而且你也知道我想听到的话 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry, aunt brenda, | 对不起 布兰达阿姨 |
[00:38] | For drugging you with the pot brownies I made | 我不应该在巧克力蛋糕里放大麻 |
[00:40] | And for putting uncle Fritz in a terrible position. | 而且还让福瑞茨叔叔陷入窘境 |
[00:45] | I’m not feeling it. | 我感受不到你的诚意 |
[00:46] | Oh, my god, forget it. I don’t care. | 算了吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[00:49] | Well, you better care, | 那你最好开始在乎起来 |
[00:50] | Because if I don’t start believing | 因为如果在我眼里 |
[00:52] | That you’ve developed a thought in your head | 你还是自私自利不为别人着想 |
[00:55] | Then when grandpa comes to pick you up next week — | 那么爷爷下周来接你时… |
[00:57] | Hey, watch out! | 小心 |
[01:01] | Why are all these people running? | 他们为什么跑 |
[01:03] | Charlie, don’t open your window! What’s happening? | 查理 不要开窗 发生什么事 |
[01:05] | Somebody’s shooting in the parking lot! | 停车场有人开枪 |
[01:11] | You know you’re in the red zone, right? | 你知道这是红线区吧 |
[01:13] | The red zone is for police. | 红线区就是留给警车的 |
[01:14] | I am the red zone. Keep your head down. | 我就是警察 头低下 |
[01:17] | Stay in the ca– down! | 待在车里 低下头 |
[01:19] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[02:25] | Help me, please. please, help. | 救命 救命 |
[02:37] | I’m a police officer. What’s your name? | 我是警察 你叫什么名字 |
[02:39] | Uh, Jake. | 杰克 |
[02:40] | Oh, god. I-I-I think — I think I’m shot. | 上帝啊 我认为 我中枪了 |
[02:44] | I-I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[02:45] | Okay, Jake, don’t move. | 好的 杰克 别动 |
[02:47] | I want you to take this sweater | 拿着这件毛衣 |
[02:48] | And press it against your belly, okay? | 压在你的肚子上 行吗 |
[02:50] | – Like that. – Okay. | -像这样 -好的 |
[02:51] | Good. Do you know who shot you? | 好的 你知道是谁向你开枪的吗 |
[02:53] | Uh, no. | 不知道 |
[02:55] | Was it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[02:56] | – Uh, I-I-I-I think it was a boy. – Okay. | -我觉得是男孩 -好的 |
[03:02] | Oh, god, please, please don’t leave me! | 上帝啊 请 请别丢下我 |
[03:05] | No, I — please, please. | 不要 请不要 |
[03:06] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 我哪也不去 |
[03:08] | I just want to make sure | 我只是去确定一下 |
[03:09] | That the ambulance knows where you are, okay? | 救护车知道你的方位 |
[03:12] | Okay. okay. | 好的好的 |
[03:15] | Charlie! I told you to wait in the car! | 查理 我叫你在车里别出来 |
[03:18] | I didn’t hear anything, so I thought I’d come over here. | 我什么也没听见 所以我想过来看看 |
[03:20] | I brought you your — your bag and your phone. | 我把你的包和电话带来了 |
[03:22] | Hey, someone — somebody needs to call my mom. | 请打电话给我妈妈 |
[03:24] | Don’t worry, don’t worry. Someone is gonna call your mom. | 不用担心 不用担心 会有人打给你妈妈的 |
[03:27] | – Freeze! – Don’t you worry. | -不许动 -不用担心 |
[03:28] | Deputy chief Johnson. | 洛杉矶警局副局长强生 |
[03:30] | I’ve got two down — one dead and one under the car. | 这里有两个人 一个死了一个在车下 |
[03:34] | I want a four-block perimeter and field-interview cards | 我要你封锁4个街区并且询问 |
[03:37] | – On every person that you stop. – Yes, ma’am. | -每个你能拦下的人 -是的 长官 |
[03:39] | – And get that ambulance back here. – Got it. | -并且让救护车过来 -知道了 |
[03:41] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[03:51] | His mother’s name is Patricia Burrell. | 她母亲名叫 帕特丽霞・伯勒尔 |
[03:53] | She’s a flight attendant for royal asian airlines. | 她是亚洲皇家航空公司的空姐 |
[03:56] | Thank you. Officer, come with me. | 谢谢 警官 请跟我来 |
[04:02] | I’m riding with Jake. | 我跟着杰克一起 |
[04:04] | I want you to take this young lady | 我想让你带着这位姑娘 |
[04:07] | And follow the ambulance to the hospital in my car. | 开我的车跟着这辆救护车 |
[04:09] | You wait for me in the e.r., | 你在急诊室等着我 |
[04:11] | And you don’t let her out of your sight, do you understand? | 不能让她离开你的视线 明白了吗 |
[04:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白 长官 |
[04:18] | Okay, I’m right here, Jake. | 我就在这里 杰克 |
[04:21] | I’m with you the whole way. | 我会一路陪着你的 |
[04:32] | Is — is my — is my mom coming? | 我妈妈来了吗 |
[04:34] | Yes, she is, just as soon as possible. | 是的 她会尽快赶来 |
[04:37] | S-sorry about the sweater. | 不好意思了 把你的毛衣弄脏了 |
[04:39] | Don’t you worry about that. | 不用担心这个 |
[04:42] | I promise I’ll be here the minute you wake up. | 我答应你醒来时我会在这里的 |
[04:55] | Flynn. | 富林 |
[04:59] | Keys. Thank you. | 钥匙 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能挺过来吗 |
[05:03] | It’s hard to know. Sit there and don’t move. | 很难说 坐在这里 不要离开 |
[05:06] | Lieutenant, did you locate Jake’s mother? | 中尉 联系到杰克的母亲了吗 |
[05:08] | Well, we know that she’s on the way to hanoi. | 我们只知道她正在去河内的路上 |
[05:10] | We just haven’t been able to, uh, get in touch with her yet. | 我们只是还没联系到她本人 |
[05:13] | Did Jake say anything before the doctors took him? | 医生带走杰克前他说了些什么吗 |
[05:16] | No. | 没说 |
[05:18] | Gentlemen, can we… | 先生们 借一步说话 |
[05:24] | Did you i.d. the victim yet? | 查到被害人的身份了吗 |
[05:26] | Uh, yes. uh… | 是的 |
[05:28] | His name is… Tomas Deleon, | 名字叫托马斯・德里昂 |
[05:31] | Uh, age 17. | 17岁 |
[05:33] | He died with a backpack full of pot. | 他死的时候带着满满一包毒品 |
[05:37] | So he’s a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩 |
[05:39] | Looks like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[05:40] | So that might make that boy in surgery | 有可能在手术室的那男孩 |
[05:41] | One of his customers. | 是他的顾客 |
[05:42] | Were they victims of a robbery? | 他们有没有可能是被抢劫了呢 |
[05:45] | Well, if it was, it didn’t go very well. | 如果这样的话 那抢劫肯定进行得不顺利 |
[05:46] | Tomas had a big roll of cash on him, mostly small bills. | 托马斯身上有一大卷纸钞 大多是小面额的 |
[05:50] | Any other witnesses? | 还有其他目击者吗 |
[05:51] | Um…well, yeah, | 嗯 有的 |
[05:53] | A couple of people said they saw someone with a gun. | 几个人说看到有人持枪 |
[05:56] | Really? who? | 真的吗 是谁 |
[05:57] | A woman in a brown dress with blond curly hair. | 一个穿棕色裙子的金色卷发女士 |
[06:00] | Oh. That’s horrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[06:03] | Well, not completely. | 也不算很糟 |
[06:04] | One of the witnesses described you | 有目击者把你描述成 |
[06:05] | As being in your early 30s. | 30出头的样子 |
[06:13] | Excuse me, gentlemen. Did you see where — | 不好意思 先生们 你们有没有看到 |
[06:16] | She was right here. | 她刚才还在这里的 |
[06:22] | Do you have change for a soda? | 你有零钱买苏打水吗 |
[06:23] | I told you not to move! | 我叫你不要乱跑 |
[06:26] | – I had to go to the bathroom. – I don’t care! | -我得去洗手间 -我不管 |
[06:28] | And when I say stay in the car, I mean stay in the car. | 我说让你待在车子里的时候 你就应该待在车里 |
[06:30] | I could have shot you! | 我差点向你开枪 |
[06:32] | – I was trying to help. – I didn’t ask for your help. | -我只是想帮忙而已 -我没让你帮忙 |
[06:34] | – How was I supposed – Don’t you interrupt me! | -我怎么知道 -你还敢打断我说话 |
[06:42] | I have to get to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[06:43] | Since you seem to be | 看起来你似乎 |
[06:44] | So interested in how this boy is doing, | 对那男孩很感兴趣 |
[06:47] | You can stay here with him when | 你可以待着这里 |
[06:48] | he gets out of the surgery | 直到他做完手术 |
[06:50] | – Call me the second he wakes up. – Why me? | -他醒过来了就给我打电话 -为什么是我 |
[06:52] | I’m giving you the chance | 我给你个机会 |
[06:54] | To show that you can care about someone other than yourself | 让你为别人着想一下 而不是只想着自己 |
[06:56] | For a few minutes, someone with real problems. | 为那些真正有困难的人着想一下 哪怕就几分钟 |
[06:58] | So sit here and think about how lucky you are | 坐在这里 想一下你有多幸运 |
[07:00] | That you’re out here and not in there. | 你现在能坐在这里 而不是在手术室 |
[07:11] | Flynn. | 富林 |
[07:17] | Our dead boy is Tomas Deleon. | 死者是托马斯・德里昂 |
[07:19] | And our eyewitness, Jake Burrell, | 目击者杰克・伯勒尔 |
[07:22] | Is in emergency surgery and might not make it. | 现在急诊手术室 可能挺不过来了 |
[07:23] | We need to be ready to do this without him. | 我们必须做好准备可能得不到他的证词 |
[07:25] | What was going on in that parking lot? | 在那停车场到底发生了什么 |
[07:27] | – Drugs. – Obviously. | -毒品 -很明显 |
[07:29] | All this pot was from our victim, | 所以这些毒品都来自死者 |
[07:31] | Tomas deleon’s, backpack. | 也就是托马斯・德里昂的背包 |
[07:34] | Chief, if this is the start of a turf war, | 头儿 如果这是黑社会在抢地盘 |
[07:37] | You need narcotics involved. | 你可能需要缉毒科的参与 |
[07:38] | They know the players. | 他们知道名单 |
[07:39] | You’re right, commander. | 你说的对 长官 |
[07:40] | If that’s what this is, we need to be prepared. | 如果是那样的话 我们最好未雨绸缪 |
[07:42] | – Was the dead boy in a gang? – No. | -死者是黑帮的人吗 -不是 |
[07:44] | His older brother, Oscar Deleon, was. | 他的哥哥奥斯卡・伯勒尔曾经是的 |
[07:47] | Served three years for distribution, | 由于作毒品分销被判3年 |
[07:48] | Out for two months. | 刚出来2个月 |
[07:50] | Well, maybe big brother was using little brother | 或许是哥哥利用自己弟弟 |
[07:53] | To keep his own nose clean. | 替自己洗清罪名 |
[07:55] | Or to keep it from getting blown off by another gang. | 又或者是为了防止自己被别的帮派干掉 |
[07:57] | How many shots were fired? | 总共开了几枪 |
[07:59] | We found five 9mm casings | 发现了5颗9毫米的弹壳 |
[08:01] | Spaced about 1 to 2 feet apart. | 每颗距离1至2米 |
[08:03] | Looks like the killer was shooting on the move. | 杀手似乎边移动边开枪 |
[08:04] | And the car our witness Jake was hiding under — | 另外目击者杰克躲藏的那辆车 |
[08:07] | Turns out it’s registered to Tomas. | 是登记在托马斯名下的 |
[08:09] | We’re towing it to the print shed. | 我们正要把车拖到车库去 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:13] | Let’s do the notification for the Deleon family here | 我们先去通知德里昂的家人 |
[08:17] | And see if we can have his brother, Oscar, present. | 看他哥哥奥斯卡现在是否在家 |
[08:20] | – Sure, chief. – Maybe he can tell us | -明白 局长 -他也许能告诉我们 |
[08:22] | Who would want his little brother dead. | 谁想害死他弟弟 |
[08:24] | That’s not Tomas’ backpack. I never saw it before. | 那不是托马斯的背包 我从来没见过 |
[08:28] | You see it before? | 你见过吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没 |
[08:34] | Is this your little brother’s backpack? | 这是你弟弟的背包吗 |
[08:38] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡 |
[08:39] | Tomas is a good boy, never any trouble. | 托马斯是个好孩子 从来不惹麻烦 |
[08:43] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:44] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见你儿子是什么时候 |
[08:47] | This morning, around 9 | 早上九点左右 |
[08:49] | He had breakfast, | 他匆匆忙忙吃过早饭 |
[08:50] | And he was worried about being late for his job. | 他很担心上班迟到 |
[08:52] | Really? and where…is his job? | 真的 他在哪上班 |
[08:55] | It’s in a…coffee place somewhere in hollywood. | 在好莱坞的一家咖啡店工作 |
[08:58] | I’m not sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[09:00] | I’m sorry. you arrested the wrong boy. | 很抱歉 你抓错了人 |
[09:06] | Tell me, how does a boy | 你说 一个咖啡店的服务生 |
[09:08] | Working in a coffee shop make $800 in tips before noon? | 怎么一上午就能赚到800美元的小费 |
[09:15] | We — we told you — this is not, um — | 我们说过的 这不是 |
[09:19] | It’s not his backpack. | 这不是他的背包 |
[09:25] | Can you identify his car? | 你能认出他的车吗 |
[09:28] | Yes, that’s…his. | 能 那辆就是他的 |
[09:31] | Hmm, well, when Tomas bought his new car last month, | 托马斯上个月买新车的的时候 |
[09:35] | Somehow he paid for it in cash. | 他是现金支付 |
[09:38] | No, he said he got a loan. | 不 他说是用的贷款 |
[09:39] | No. he was selling drugs. | 不 他是在贩毒 |
[09:42] | And i want to know who he was working for. | 告诉我他老板是谁 |
[09:45] | Any ideas, oscar? | 有想法吗 奥斯卡 |
[09:46] | I got no ideas. | 我不知道 |
[09:53] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Mr. and mrs. Deleon, Oscar, | 德里昂先生 德里昂太太 奥斯卡 |
[09:58] | It is my sad duty to inform you | 我沉痛地告诉你们 |
[10:01] | – Hat your son, tomas, was shot and killed… – no! | -你们的儿子托马斯被枪杀了 -不 |
[10:05] | …in a parking lot behind a school where he was selling — | 他死在学校后面的停车场 他在那卖 |
[10:07] | You should have been the one who was dead! | 你才是那个该死的 |
[10:09] | – You got him killed! you got him killed! – i wasn’t there! | -是你害死他的 -我当时又不在那 |
[10:13] | All right, all right! whoa, whoa, whoa! easy! easy! | 好了好了 冷静 |
[10:15] | – Easy! hey! – you should have never gotten out of jail! | -冷静 -你真该坐一辈子牢 |
[10:18] | I wish they never let you go! | 他们怎么能放你出来 |
[10:20] | Hey. where do you think you’re going? | 你想要去哪 |
[10:23] | Let him go…detective. | 让他走 警官 |
[10:26] | We have nothing to hold him on. | 我们没有证据扣留他 |
[10:30] | At the moment. | 只是目前没有 |
[10:37] | I had to leave her at the hospital. | 我只能把她留在医院 |
[10:39] | I thought we agreed Charlie needs constant supervision. | 我以为我们都认同查理需要有人监督 |
[10:43] | Look, i promised my witness he wouldn’t be alone. | 我答应我的证人不能让他落单 |
[10:46] | Charlie seemed to show some interest in him, | 查理貌似对他有兴趣 |
[10:48] | So i thought, why not give her the responsibility | 所以我想 为何不让她担此责任 |
[10:51] | Of looking in on the boy? | 照顾那个男孩呢 |
[10:52] | It might help her to grow up a little. | 这或许能让她早点开窍 |
[10:53] | But unlike you, brenda, | 她不像你 布兰达 |
[10:54] | She doesn’t deal with death all the time. | 她又不是整日目睹死亡 |
[10:56] | She just saw two kids bleeding out on the pavement. | 她刚看见两个少年在人行道上中抢流血 |
[10:57] | Did you ever stop and think | 你有没有想过 |
[10:59] | That leaving her in an emergency room by herself | 把她一个人留在急救室里 |
[11:01] | Might not be the best idea in the world? | 实在是个很馊的主意 |
[11:03] | No, I thought now she’d get to see what happens | 不 我想让她亲眼目睹 |
[11:05] | When a drug deal goes wrong. | 交易毒品的危害 |
[11:07] | So what? this is your own little scared-straight program? | 难道这就是所谓的恐吓教育法 |
[11:10] | Why not lock her in county for the night? | 那你怎么不把她关在局里过一夜 |
[11:13] | I should have heard from her by now. | 她怎么还没消息 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna call her, tell her to meet us downstairs. | 我打电话给她 让她在楼下等 |
[11:31] | You left her at the hospital without her phone. | 你手机都没给她就把她留在医院 |
[11:35] | I thought we agreed after she apologized to me, | 我认为我们同意在她向我道歉以后 |
[11:37] | You’d give it back to her. | 你就该物归原主 |
[11:38] | Well, she didn’t apologize to me… | 她没有向我道歉 |
[11:40] | Properly. | 确定说 |
[11:41] | I mean, she started to, but then she was — | 我是说她正要道歉 但那时 |
[11:44] | I don’t know — pouting. | 我不知道怎么说了 无语 |
[11:50] | Well, he’s through surgery and already out of anesthesia | 他的手术已经结束 目前已经清醒 |
[11:55] | And talking to his sister, so that’s good. | 现在正和他妹妹说话呢 应该没问题了 |
[11:57] | His sister? | 他妹妹 |
[11:59] | Oh, yeah. she’s been glued to him. | 是的 小姑娘挺粘人的 |
[12:01] | Okay, uh, l-let me see my face. | 让我照下镜子 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:10] | Oh, god, my hair. | 天 我的发型 |
[12:11] | Don’t worry. | 没事的 |
[12:12] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[12:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:15] | Okay, that’s enough for now. | 时间到了 |
[12:19] | He needs to rest. | 他需要休息 |
[12:20] | Uh, be right there. | 马上就好 |
[12:21] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:24] | I have, um, other… uh… | 我还有 其他 |
[12:27] | Patients to see, so, nice to meet you. | 病人要去看 很高兴认识你 |
[12:28] | Yeah, uh, w-will you come back? | 你还会再来吗 |
[12:31] | Of course. as soon as i can. | 当然 如果可以的话 |
[12:35] | I just have to… check the schedule. | 我得看下日程表 |
[12:40] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[12:43] | It’s good to see you up and, um… | 很高兴看到你没事 |
[12:46] | Excuse me just a second, just — just one moment. | 不好意思 等等 马上就来 |
[12:51] | I have to check the schedule? | 我得看下日程表 |
[12:52] | He thinks i’m a youth volunteer. | 他认为我是义工 |
[12:54] | And the nurses think you’re his sister? | 而护士认为你是他妹妹 |
[12:56] | They only allow family members in the i.c.u. | 他们只允许家人进重症监护病房 |
[12:58] | Thank god I heard you use his mom’s name. | 幸好我听见你说了他妈妈的名字 |
[13:00] | Obviously, Jake knows i’m not his sister, | 显然杰克知道我不是他妹妹 |
[13:03] | So i told him i was a youth volunteer. | 我就告诉他我是义工 |
[13:04] | It’s easier than explaining you’re my aunt. | 这比说你是我阿姨方便多了 |
[13:07] | You two are so related. | 你们俩真是太像了 |
[13:10] | I told you to call me the second he woke up. | 如果他醒了 我让你第一时间通知我的 |
[13:12] | You wouldn’t give me back my phone. | 你还没把手机还我 |
[13:16] | Did he say anything | 那他有没有说 |
[13:17] | About what happened in the parking lot? | 当时停车场发生了什么 |
[13:19] | No. i was trying to make him feel better. | 没 我只是安慰他 |
[13:21] | I’m not a narc. | 我又不是缉毒特警 |
[13:22] | Okay, I think Charlie here | 我认为查理在这 |
[13:23] | Has fulfilled her responsibilities pretty well, | 已经圆满完成了她的任务 |
[13:25] | – Wouldn’t you say, honey? – yes. | -是吧 亲爱的 -是啊 |
[13:27] | I would. thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[13:28] | Thank you very much, Charlie. | 非常谢谢你 查理 |
[13:29] | I promised him a playlist. | 我答应给他放点歌听 |
[13:31] | If that’s designed to get your ipod back, it’s not working. | 如果是为了你的iPod 这招不管用 |
[13:34] | Hey, you really want to punish her? | 你真要惩罚她 |
[13:36] | What do you say i take this volunteer down to the cafeteria? | 不如让我带这位志愿者去自助餐厅 |
[13:38] | I understand the pizza’s horrible. | 我听说那的披萨很难吃 |
[13:41] | Thank you, uncle Fritz. | 谢谢 福瑞茨姨父 |
[13:47] | Th– there was this — there was this flash. | 那 就在一瞬间 |
[13:53] | And his head just went… | 他的头 |
[13:58] | I-i hit — i hit the ground. | 而我倒在地上 |
[14:01] | So he was shot first. | 是他先中了枪 |
[14:02] | Did you see the person shooting? | 你是否看见开枪者 |
[14:04] | No. | 没有 |
[14:06] | He — he was behind the other guy that got shot. | 他在那个中枪者的后面 |
[14:10] | All — all i did was get under the car. | 我当时只能躲在车下 |
[14:14] | Did you know Tomas Deleon, the guy who was killed? | 你是否认识被枪杀的托马斯・德里昂 |
[14:18] | Or what he was doing in that parking lot? | 或是知道他当时在停车场做什么 |
[14:25] | Jake, we didn’t find any drugs on you, | 杰克我们并没有在你身上发现毒品 |
[14:28] | And i have no evidence that you were buying. | 而且我也没有证据证明你是买家 |
[14:29] | The way i see it, you’ve got enough trouble. | 就我所见 你惹的麻烦够多了 |
[14:32] | I’m only interested in the person who was shooting. | 我只关心谁开的枪 |
[14:35] | Can you describe him for me? | 你能描述一下吗 |
[14:37] | I-i-i never — i never saw his face. | 我 我没看见他的脸 |
[14:40] | The shooting started, and I went under the car, | 枪击声起 我就躲到车底了 |
[14:44] | And then the shooting stopped. | 直到枪击结束 |
[14:47] | And when I looked, I just — i saw someone walking away. | 我只看到有人离开 |
[14:52] | And t-the next person I saw was you. | 然后我就看到你了 |
[14:58] | Please don’t tell my mom why I was there. | 请别告诉我妈我在那儿的原因 |
[15:04] | Her only worry is that you get better, believe me. | 相信我 她唯一担心的就是你的伤势 |
[15:07] | You talked to her? | 你通知她了 |
[15:08] | Yes, i did. | 是的 |
[15:10] | Is she coming? | 她过来了 |
[15:12] | She is coming just as fast as that plane can fly. | 她正乘飞机火速赶来呢 |
[15:16] | I’m sure she told the captain to step on it. | 她肯定催机长加大油门 |
[15:24] | You’re gonna be okay. okay? | 你会没事的 |
[15:31] | We’ve got him pumped full of antibiotics at the moment. | 我们正给他增加抗生素 |
[15:33] | Large intestine was perforated, | 大肠穿孔 |
[15:35] | So infection is a big concern. | 所以很容易感染 |
[15:36] | If he makes it through tomorrow night, | 如果他能熬过明天晚上 |
[15:38] | He’s got a chance. | 他就会没事的 |
[15:39] | How many bullets did you recover? | 你们发现多少子弹 |
[15:42] | No complete bullets, only fragments. | 没有完整的子弹 只有碎片 |
[15:44] | Fragments? | 碎片 |
[15:45] | Shrapnel, basically. | 主要都是弹片 |
[15:47] | He had multiple entrance wounds. | 他有多处伤口 |
[15:48] | The bullets hit something and shattered | 子弹在打中他身体前 |
[15:50] | Before entering his body. | 击中了某种物品而粉碎 |
[15:52] | Surgically speaking, that’s a little more challenging. | 从外科手术上说 这真有难度 |
[15:54] | Right, right. yes, i understand. thank you. thank you. | 好的 我明白了 谢谢你 |
[15:57] | Uh, lieutenant Tao? | 陶副队 |
[15:58] | I think we can explain the shrapnel. | 我们能解释子弹碎片的原因 |
[16:01] | These chalk lines represent the parking space | 粉笔线画的是车位 |
[16:03] | Where Jake Burrell was shot. | 这是杰克・伯勒尔中枪的位置 |
[16:05] | We went back and did lead wipes | 我们回去 查了子弹造成的 |
[16:07] | On some chips in the pavement | 路面碎片 |
[16:08] | And found three bullet impact points. | 发现三个弹坑 |
[16:11] | Well, that’s three bullets, but I remember five casings. | 那就有三发子弹 但我记得有五个弹壳 |
[16:13] | Let’s do a count. | 我们算一下 |
[16:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:17] | Uh, uh, the coroner found one bullet in the dead boy. | 法医在死者体内发现一颗子弹 |
[16:20] | Jake dives under the s.u.v., | 杰克藏在休旅车下 |
[16:23] | And the shooter fires bullets 2 and 3… | 凶手开了第二第三枪 |
[16:28] | …which hit here and here, and bullet 4… | 击中这两处 然后是第四枪 |
[16:31] | Pow! …which hits here, further up. | 嘣 击中这 进而得知 |
[16:34] | All strike the pavement, creating shrapnel | 都是打在路面上 使得子弹炸碎 |
[16:37] | As Jake is backing up, | 正好打中杰克 |
[16:38] | Striking him in the abdomen. | 子弹进了他的腹部 |
[16:42] | To here, where his blood pools. | 就在这儿 在他的血泊前 |
[16:46] | At which point, | 紧接着 |
[16:48] | The shooter lowers himself for a better angle, | 开枪者为有个更好的角度 他压低了身子 |
[16:49] | Aiming for a head shot. | 想让受害者吃颗子弹 |
[16:51] | However, the bullet does not hit the pavement… | 但子弹没打到地面上 |
[16:55] | Does not strike Jake. | 也没伤着杰克 |
[16:57] | It hits the gas tank. | 而是打穿了油箱 |
[17:01] | Oh, I sense a big finish coming up. | 我感觉谜底要被揭穿了 |
[17:03] | It lands… | 油箱里装着 |
[17:06] | In…a brick of weed | 一包大麻 |
[17:09] | Packed inside this half of this fake gas tank. | 装在这个假油箱的这半部分里 |
[17:14] | But if this was all about drugs | 但假如这都是为了毒品 |
[17:17] | And his s.u.v. was loaded with marijuana, | 况且他的车里还藏着大麻 |
[17:19] | Why didn’t they just drive away with it? | 那他们怎么不直接把车给开走呢 |
[17:21] | Right. And what decent gangster leaves $800 behind? | 是啊 有哪个抢匪会放弃八百美元呢 |
[17:25] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[17:27] | You could have spared me this dog-and-pony show | 你们费尽心思给我上演这出戏 |
[17:29] | And just told me out front | 还不如直接告诉我 |
[17:31] | That the shooter fired once at Deleon | 凶手一枪打中德里昂 |
[17:33] | And four times at Jake Burrell. | 然后朝杰克・伯勒尔开了四枪完了 |
[17:34] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[17:36] | I wanted to give you the full picture! | 我只是想让你更生动地了解整个过程 |
[17:40] | Uh, chief, we — we need to go back to the hospital. | 头儿 我们得马上回医院一趟 |
[17:43] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[17:46] | We think Jake was the target all along. | 我们认为杰克才是凶手的目标 |
[17:52] | Buzz, | 巴斯 |
[17:54] | Do you think you could place a camera and a microphone | 你能神不知鬼不觉地 |
[17:56] | In an i.c.u. room without being noticed? | 在加护病房里安装一个摄像头和麦克风吗 |
[17:58] | Sure. I’ve got some new wireless units | 当然可以啊 我有一些新的无线装置 |
[18:00] | That are pretty small, | 它们很小巧 |
[18:01] | And I could probably put them on an i.v. stand | 可以安装在静脉注射架上 |
[18:03] | – Without anyone notic- – Great. | -没人会知… -很好 |
[18:05] | Pack up your away kit, and be ready to go in five minutes. | 你整理一下 我们五分钟后出发 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | Sergeant, I want clearance from the hospital | 警官 不要让医院碍手碍脚 |
[18:11] | To put a video feed in Jake Burrell’s room. | 我要在杰克・伯勒尔的病房里装个摄像头 |
[18:13] | I’m guessing they won’t like that. | 我想他们不会乐意的 |
[18:14] | Tell them we’re afraid for his safety if you have to. | 不得已的话 你就说为了安全起见 |
[18:17] | Chief, you gonna intervi the boy again? | 头儿 你还要去审那孩子吗 |
[18:19] | I don’t think so, lieutenant. | 我不去 副队 |
[18:20] | You said you promised Jake some music? | 你答应杰克给他听音乐的 |
[18:23] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[18:24] | He’s all alone. | 他一个人待在病房 |
[18:27] | I think it would be good for him. | 我想这对他有好处 |
[18:29] | What about my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[18:32] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[18:48] | That’s, uh… that’s cool. | 很好听 |
[18:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:54] | Well, it’s, uh, kind of girly. | 很少女情怀 |
[18:56] | Yeah, you can’t really dance to it, I guess. | 你总不能跟着音乐翩翩起舞吧 |
[19:03] | Hey, h-how long can you stay today? | 今天你能在这里待多久 |
[19:06] | A while. why? | 一会吧 怎么啦 |
[19:08] | Oh, um…my mom doesn’t get in till tomorrow, | 我妈明天早上才会到 |
[19:11] | So I’m a little on my own. | 所以 我会一直是一个人在这里 |
[19:15] | I’ll — I’ll try and stay, then. | 那我就多待一会吧 |
[19:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[19:20] | Oh…my god. | 我的天呐 |
[19:22] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定好了 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna ask Lauren to marry me. | 我要向劳伦求婚 |
[19:26] | …they gave her the phone in the airport in Hanoi, | 她是在河内的机场接到电话的 |
[19:28] | And she was all freaking out and stuff. | 她知道后吓坏了 |
[19:30] | I’m going to ask her. | 我会向她求婚 |
[19:31] | I think she might even be mad at me. | 我想她肯定很生我的气 |
[19:36] | She’ll get over it when she sees you. | 不过她看见你在这里 应该会放心一些的 |
[19:39] | You’ll be better tomorrow. | 你明天身体状况一定更好 |
[19:41] | I hope she doesn’t find out I was buying pot. | 我不想让她知道我是在买大麻 |
[19:44] | What is it with parents and pot? | 父母和大麻 又能怎样 |
[19:47] | It’s like none of them ever tried it. | 说得好像他们都没试过一样 |
[19:49] | I don’t think pot’s that big of a deal. | 我觉得这没什么大不了 |
[19:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. um… | 嗯 |
[20:00] | It just kind of hurts a little bit. | 只是伤口还有点痛 |
[20:04] | Hey, look, you know, if — if you | 如果你 |
[20:06] | – Have other patie… – I don’t. | -还有别的病人 -没别的了 |
[20:09] | I mean, it’s slow today, so… | 我是说 今天工作很清闲 所以 |
[20:14] | Well, what — what about, um… | 你觉得 |
[20:19] | Do you, like, do this volunteer thing, uh, alone, | 你喜欢做这个志愿者工作吗 而且一个人做 |
[20:23] | Or…does your boyfriend do it with you sometimes? | 还是你男朋友有时也陪你一起 |
[20:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:28] | I don’t have a boyfriend anymore. | 我现在没男朋友了 |
[20:30] | We broke up a few months ago. | 几个月前我们分手了 |
[20:32] | Okay, yeah, s-same here. | 哦 我也是 |
[20:35] | A-actually, you know, I got dumped. | 事实上 我是被甩了 |
[20:38] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | It was intense, you know? | 那种感觉很棒 |
[20:44] | Like, at first… | 才开始的时候 |
[20:47] | We weren’t, you know, uh, hooking up a lot. | 我们没有 发生太多次 |
[20:51] | Then once we did, it was like — | 一旦有过第一次 我就觉得 |
[20:54] | It was like you had to do it all the time? | 你就想随时都能跟她在一起 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:58] | With my boyfriend, it was like every day, everywhere. | 我和我男朋友也是 何时何地我们都在一起 |
[21:01] | Like, you know, | 比如 |
[21:03] | “What about…your parents’ bedroom?” | 去你父母的卧室怎么样 |
[21:07] | Um… your parents’ bedroom? | 你父母的卧室 |
[21:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:13] | I guess it just… | 我想 |
[21:15] | Sort of became more about him than us, | 可能是他更在乎他自己 而不是我们的关系 |
[21:18] | And then it’s hard to go back. | 我们再也不回去了 |
[21:19] | No. | 不会的 |
[21:22] | I guess with the right person, though, it could be… | 可是 如果真的遇到了对的人 |
[21:24] | Oh, totally. …different. | 结果可能完全不一样 |
[21:27] | Totally. | 完全不一样 |
[21:28] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 嗯 我也不知道 |
[21:32] | I-I… | 我 |
[21:34] | I may, uh, never even find out. | 我可能永远也找不到那个对的人了 |
[21:38] | Uh, Vanessa is… | 瓦妮莎她 |
[21:41] | M-my girlfriend’s name. | 我女朋友的名字 |
[21:44] | She got, uh, pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[21:47] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[21:49] | Yeah, so I’m going to be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[21:51] | Oh, my god. And she dumped you? | 天呐 她甩了你吗 |
[21:53] | I-I told her, like, | 我告诉她 |
[21:55] | We could get married, or, you know, i-i’d help her… | 我们可以结婚 我可以 |
[22:00] | …that we could find a way to take care of the kid | 我们可以想办法将孩子抚养成人 |
[22:04] | So it wouldn’t… | 不要让他 |
[22:07] | Grow up without a father… like I did. | 缺少父爱 就像我一样 |
[22:15] | But Vanessa — | 但是瓦妮莎说 |
[22:16] | She told me she never wanted to see me again. | 她不想再见到我 |
[22:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:21] | She didn’t know what to say to her dad. | 她不知道怎么向她爸交代 |
[22:24] | She — she kept wanting to, like, | 她不希望 |
[22:27] | Hide everything that was going on. | 别人知道发生的一切 |
[22:30] | But she started to show, I guess, | 但她好像打算开诚布公了 |
[22:32] | Because a couple weeks ago, | 因为两周前 |
[22:33] | I got a phone call from her father | 我接到她爸的电话 |
[22:35] | Saying that if he ever saw me | 他说 如果再见到 |
[22:37] | Hanging around his daughter again, | 我出现在他女儿身边 |
[22:39] | That he’d kill me. | 他就要我的命 |
[22:40] | So I — I guess I did something wrong. | 所以我想 我真的错大了 |
[22:44] | I-I’ve messed up a lot this year. | 这一整年都被我搞砸了 |
[22:47] | Stop there, Buzz. | 在这儿停 巴斯 |
[22:49] | All right. | 很好 |
[22:52] | Narcotics has given you a list of Oscar Deleon’s enemies. | 通过麻醉药 我们找到了奥斯卡・德里昂的死对头 |
[22:56] | The victim was dealing drugs. | 受害者他也在交易毒品 |
[22:58] | Yeah. What — what happened to the drugs? | 那些毒品呢 |
[23:00] | And she wants to throw all that out for teen pregnancy. | 年轻的孕妇想把毒品都处理掉 |
[23:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:03] | The shooter only hit Tomas once. | 开枪者只向托马斯开了一枪 |
[23:05] | He shot at Jake four times. | 而对杰克打了四枪 |
[23:06] | I think this pregnant girlfriend | 我认为 杀人动机更应该是怀孕的女孩 |
[23:08] | Could be a much stronger motive than the pot. | 而不是那些大麻 |
[23:10] | Well, that’s too bad, then, | 那太糟糕了 |
[23:11] | Because even if Jake was the target, | 即使杰克就是目标 |
[23:13] | You had no permission to make this recording. | 你也没权录这个带子 |
[23:15] | This girl is my niece, and she’s a witness. | 这女孩是我侄女 她是目击者 |
[23:18] | I had every right to record her | 我完全有权这么做 |
[23:20] | For…her own protection. | 为了她的安全着想 |
[23:22] | – Are you her legal guardian? – Well, no. | -你是她法定监护人吗 -不是 |
[23:24] | Then you cannot act on her behalf. | 那你就不能代表她的意见了 |
[23:27] | Anything you use from this interview | 这次的审讯你所获得的所有证据 |
[23:29] | Would be fruit of the poisonous tree. | 都将被认为是你非法取得的 |
[23:32] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | If I can’t use this dvd, I’ll use what’s on it. | 如果我不能用这个DVD 我就只有用DVD里的内容了 |
[23:36] | But you’ll have to get the information | 但你还得通过别的途径 |
[23:37] | From some other source. | 再找点信息 |
[23:38] | And don’t you worry — I have a great one. | 你费心了 我已经找到了 |
[23:41] | Pardon me. | 先走了 |
[23:45] | – You couldn’t have liked that. – I didn’t. | -你不应该喜欢的啊 -我不喜欢 |
[23:47] | But the pizza — it couldn’t have — it was too mushy. | 但是那个披萨 太黏了 |
[23:49] | It was mushy, exactly. This is fantastic. | 本来就很黏啊 那味道太棒了 |
[23:52] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[23:53] | Oh, hey, honey, there you are! | 亲爱的 你回来了 |
[23:54] | Hey, listen, we were kind of waiting for you, | 我们是想要等你的 |
[23:56] | But it’s completely my fault. | 但这都怪我 |
[23:59] | Look — swiss steak. | 瞧 瑞士牛排 |
[24:01] | Oh. That’s so nice. | 太好了 |
[24:04] | Charlie made dinner again. | 又是查理做的晚餐 |
[24:06] | Oh, well, thank you, Charlie. | 谢谢你 查理 |
[24:09] | Here, you got to taste some. | 给你 来尝尝这个 |
[24:11] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[24:12] | Oh, and you’ve got to have some of these potatoes. | 对了 你再尝尝这个土豆 |
[24:14] | They’re amazing. | 超好吃的 |
[24:17] | I think it was good for Jake | 你花一整天时间陪着杰克 |
[24:19] | To spend all that time with you today | 看来效果不错 |
[24:20] | Don’t you? | 对吧 |
[24:21] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[24:23] | I’m sure he enjoyed the music. | 我肯定他喜欢音乐 |
[24:26] | And I imagine he told you | 我猜他一定跟你说了很多关于 |
[24:29] | more about his life and things like that. | 他的生活方面的事情 |
[24:35] | ’cause I’m worried about him — | 因为我担心他 |
[24:39] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[24:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:44] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[24:46] | That his life is in danger. | 他已经危在旦夕 |
[24:48] | It seemed like he was getting better to me. | 我觉得他在日渐恢复 |
[24:49] | No, I’m not talking about the injuries. | 不是 我说的不是病危的事 |
[24:51] | I’m saying that i no longer believe | 我的意思是 我已经不再认为 |
[24:53] | That Jake was just a witness. | 杰克只是一个目击证人 |
[24:55] | I-i think he was the principal target. | 我觉得他才是主要的目标 |
[24:57] | Really? Why are we talking about that? | 真的吗 为什么要说这个呢 |
[24:59] | Because of the physical evidence, | 因为有具体证据 |
[25:01] | Which is why, Charlie… | 这就是原因 查理 |
[25:04] | …if Jake said anything to you today | 如果杰克今天跟你说了 |
[25:07] | About his life that might be a reason | 任何有关于别人想要 |
[25:09] | For someone to want to hurt him — | 伤害他的原因的话 |
[25:11] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[25:12] | No? | 没有吗 |
[25:16] | Nothing at all? | 完全没有吗 |
[25:17] | Nope. | 没了 |
[25:21] | What about his girlfriend — Vanessa? | 他女朋友 瓦妮莎怎么样了 |
[25:23] | How did you know about — | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:27] | You spied on me, didn’t you? | 你监视我 是不是 |
[25:29] | No. I taped you. | 没有 我录了下来 |
[25:31] | Brenda, you can’t put | 布兰达 你不能把 |
[25:32] | Charlie in the middle of this. | 查理也卷进来 |
[25:34] | She’s been in the middle from the very beginning. | 她一开始就已经卷进来了 |
[25:39] | If you don’t want to repeat | 如果你不想把你跟杰克的谈话 |
[25:41] | Your conversation with Jake, | 再重复一次的话 |
[25:42] | This is a prepared statement | 这是一份准备好的文本 |
[25:46] | where you confirm that Jake told you | 你核实一下杰克告诉你的 |
[25:48] | About getting his girlfriend, | 他让他女朋友 |
[25:50] | Vanessa, pregnant. | 瓦妮莎怀孕的事 |
[25:52] | And you are going to sign it. | 然后再签个名 |
[25:54] | No. I’m not signing anything. | 不要 我不会签任何东西 |
[25:57] | Okay. This is a DVD — | 那好吧 这张碟片 |
[25:59] | A recording of everything | 记录了你在医院房间里 |
[26:00] | You said in that hospital room — | 说的所有的话 |
[26:01] | About the pot, | 关于毒品 |
[26:02] | About what you did in your parents’ bedroom | 关于你和你男朋友 |
[26:04] | With your boyfriend. | 在你爸妈房间里做的事 |
[26:05] | Oh…my god. | 老天 |
[26:07] | It’s all going directly to your address, fedex’d. | 都会给快递到你家里去 |
[26:10] | – You wouldn’t do that. – Brenda! | -你怎么能这样做 -布兰达 |
[26:11] | I’m trying to protect this boy’s life. | 我在设法救这男孩的命 |
[26:13] | She’s trying to protect his secrets. | 她却在给他护短 |
[26:14] | Which do you think is more important? | 你觉得哪个更重要 |
[26:15] | You are the most horrible person I have ever met! | 你是我见过的最可恶的人 |
[26:18] | Tell the world that. | 你就喊吧 |
[26:21] | Sign the paper, get your cellphone back. | 签字 再把手机拿去 |
[26:24] | And you can call everyone you know | 然后给所有你认识的人打电话 |
[26:25] | And tell them what a monster I am | 告诉他们 想要救杰克一命的我 |
[26:27] | For trying to stop someone from killing jake. | 是多么惹人讨厌 |
[26:30] | Or I gift wrap this DVD | 或者我把这碟片打包 |
[26:32] | And send it to your parents — | 然后寄给你爸妈 |
[26:34] | Your choice. | 自己选吧 |
[26:42] | Recording me. | 竟敢录我 |
[26:44] | I’m only doing this to protect Jake! | 我只是为了保护杰克而已 |
[26:46] | No one believes that, including you. | 没人会相信 你也别自欺欺人了 |
[26:57] | Including me. | 我也不信 |
[26:58] | I had to do this to legally close my case. | 我必须要公事公办 |
[27:02] | And this was the only way to do that? | 就没其他回旋的余地了 |
[27:10] | I didn’t lie to her. | 我没有骗她 |
[27:18] | Aunt Brenda, quick! | 快点 布兰达阿姨 |
[27:19] | We have to go to the hospital right now! | 我们得马上赶到医院去 |
[27:20] | – Charlie, wait, wait. Are you okay? – yeah. | -查理 等等 你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:23] | I called Jake. | 我给杰克打了电话 |
[27:23] | And I told him everything about who I am | 告诉了他所有的一切 我的真实身份 |
[27:24] | And about how you spied on us and everything! | 还有你监视我们的事 |
[27:27] | Charlie, slow down, slow down. | 查理 说慢点 说慢点 |
[27:28] | What did you do? | 你说了什么 |
[27:28] | Wait, hush, hush, hush. What did you do? | 别吵别吵 你说了什么 |
[27:30] | I-i called Jake, and he sounded awful. | 我给杰克打了电话 他听上去情况很不好 |
[27:32] | I — he had this really bad fever, | 他烧得真的很厉害 |
[27:34] | – And the nurses made him get off the phone! – Okay. | -然后护士挂了他的电话 -好的 |
[27:36] | I’m going to get my clothes on. | 我 我去穿衣服 |
[27:37] | No, Charlie! | 查理 不行 |
[27:38] | Charlie, no, no, wait. | 查理 不要 等等 |
[27:41] | – I told him i was coming! – Well, | -我告诉他我会马上过去 -等等 |
[27:42] | you should have to wait here. | 你该在家里等着 |
[27:44] | He’s not gonna talk to you! | 他不会跟你谈的 |
[27:44] | I told him everything you did! | 我给他说了你做的一切 |
[27:45] | Well, you should wait here any minute. | 不行 你得呆在这儿 |
[27:47] | You have to let me see him! | 让我见他 |
[27:48] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好的 别急 别急 |
[27:49] | Look, Charlie — where is my purse? | 听着 查理 我钱包哪去了 |
[27:52] | I’ll find your purse. I’ll find your purse. | 我来给你找 我来给你找 |
[27:53] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[27:56] | You said yourself that | 是你自己说的 |
[27:57] | I’m in the middle of this. | 我已经卷进来了 |
[27:59] | Charlie, i promise you — | 查理 我向你保证 |
[28:00] | I will do everything i can to help this boy. | 我会尽我所能来帮这个男孩 |
[28:03] | She’s telling you the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[28:05] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他不会怎么样吧 |
[28:07] | As soon as i find out, i will call you. | 一旦有了结果我就告诉你 |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:14] | Drive carefully, all right? | 开车小心 好吗 |
[28:23] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:25] | Now I wait up with you. | 现在我和你一起等 |
[28:28] | Doctor, um, i’m sorry. | 医生 对不起 |
[28:31] | I just need to know if Jake can handle | 我需要知道杰克这会儿 |
[28:34] | Being interviewed at the moment? | 是否能接受讯问 |
[28:36] | We got him maxed out on morphine, | 我们对他用了最大剂量的吗啡 |
[28:38] | So he’ll be in and out. | 所以他现在神志不清 |
[28:39] | Do you know if he spoke to his mother yet? | 他有没有跟他母亲谈过话 |
[28:41] | Half an hour ago. | 半小时前谈过 |
[28:42] | She’s on a plane coming in from honolulu, | 她正乘飞机从檀香山赶来 |
[28:44] | But she’s still about three hours away. | 但还有三个小时才能到 |
[28:46] | He’s never gonna last that long. | 他撑不了那么久 |
[28:52] | Uh, chief, chief. | 头儿 头儿 |
[28:56] | Uh, we don’t technically need it, | 实话说 我们不需要这样吧 |
[28:58] | But considering that, uh, we taped him | 但是想想 我们昨天在未经他 |
[29:00] | Without his permission yesterday — | 允许的情况下录了音 |
[29:02] | Right. I’ll ask. okay. | 知道了 我会问的 好的 |
[29:15] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[29:16] | Mom… | 妈 |
[29:19] | Mom. mom, you — y-you made it. | 妈 妈 是你来了 |
[29:23] | No, no, Jake, it’s — | 不 不是 杰克 |
[29:25] | It’s me, Brenda, from the police. | 是我 布兰达 警察局来的 |
[29:29] | But your mom’s coming. | 但你妈妈正在赶过来 |
[29:31] | She’ll be here any minute. | 她一会就到了 |
[29:35] | Is, uh — is — is Charlie here? | 查理 查理在吗 |
[29:40] | Uh, no. no. | 没有 她不在 |
[29:43] | But she told me to tell you that | 但是她要我告诉你 |
[29:44] | She’s thinking about you. | 她正牵挂着你 |
[29:47] | Now, Jake, i’m — i’m sorry, | 然后 杰克 对不起 |
[29:50] | But i have to record our conversation. | 我得把我们的谈话记录下来 |
[29:53] | All right, then? | 这样可以吗 |
[29:54] | You’re asking me this time? | 你说的是这一次的 是吧 |
[29:56] | Yes. i am — i’m sorry about that. | 是的 那件事我很抱歉 |
[29:59] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:02] | Now, i’m gonna keep this short, | 我会尽量言简意赅 |
[30:04] | But i want to ask you again — | 但我还是要再次问你 |
[30:06] | Do you remember anything else about the shooting? | 你还记得任何有关于枪击的事吗 |
[30:11] | No. no. | 记不住了 |
[30:13] | You said that you saw someone leaving | 你说过你看到有人离开 |
[30:15] | And — and that it was a boy and not a girl. | 是个男孩 而不是女孩 |
[30:18] | How — how did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[30:21] | I, um… | 我 |
[30:25] | I-i saw his — his feet… | 他逃走的时候 |
[30:29] | As he was running away — | 我看见了他的 他的脚 |
[30:31] | His… | 他的 |
[30:34] | Hiking boots… | 登山靴 |
[30:36] | Uh, tan. | 黄褐色的 |
[30:38] | Tan hiking boots. | 黄褐色的登山靴 |
[30:40] | That’s good. that’s very, very good. | 很好 非常 非常好 |
[30:41] | Did, uh, y-you talk to my mom? | 你 你跟我妈谈过了吗 |
[30:45] | I-i did. i did. | 谈 谈过了 |
[30:48] | And she told me to tell you | 她让我转告你 |
[30:50] | That she loves you very, very much. | 她非常非常的爱你 |
[30:53] | She knows more than you realize. | 她知道的比你想的还要多 |
[30:56] | She knows all about… | 她知道所有关于 |
[30:59] | The problem that you had with your… | 你还有你女朋友的 |
[31:03] | Girlfriend. | 问题 |
[31:04] | What’s — what’s her name? | 她 她叫什么名字来着 |
[31:06] | Uh, Vanessa, Vanessa… | 瓦妮莎 |
[31:08] | Almassian. | 艾尔玛西亚 |
[31:10] | Vanessa Almassian — right. | 对 瓦妮莎・艾尔玛西亚 |
[31:12] | She knows all about that, | 她都知道了 |
[31:14] | And she doesn’t care at all. | 而且她一点儿也不在乎 |
[31:17] | She loves you just the same. | 她还会一如既往的爱你 |
[31:19] | So there is nothing to worry about. | 所以没什么要担心的了 |
[31:24] | That’s — that’s good. | 那 那就好 |
[31:40] | Uh, good morning, sergeant. | 早上好 警官 |
[31:42] | 4:14 a.m., to be exact. | 早上4点14分整 |
[31:48] | I want you to look up a name — | 我想让你查个人名 |
[31:51] | Vanessa Almassian. | 瓦妮莎・艾尔玛西亚 |
[31:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:55] | Probably a-l-m-a-s-i-a-n, maybe two s’s. | 也许是a-l-m-a-s-i-a-n 可能有两个S |
[32:00] | Yes, sergeant, now. | 对 警官 马上 |
[32:28] | Mom — mommy? mama. mom. | 妈 妈妈 |
[32:35] | Y-yes, Jake, what is it? | 怎 怎么了 杰克 |
[32:39] | You made it. | 你终于来了 |
[32:40] | Yes, I made it. | 是的 我来了 |
[32:42] | I knew you would make it. | 我就知道你会赶到的 |
[32:44] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[32:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起你 |
[32:50] | No. | 不 |
[32:52] | Don’t be sorry. | 你不用道歉 |
[32:55] | I love you no matter what. | 我永远爱你 |
[32:57] | So much — so much trouble, though. | 闯了这么多 这么多的祸 |
[33:01] | No. no, no, no. no trouble at all. | 不 不 没事儿 |
[33:06] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[33:07] | I’m positive. positive. | 我确定 |
[33:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[34:25] | Sorry. | 节哀 |
[34:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | I spoke with sergeant Gabriel. | 我联系过加布里埃尔警官了 |
[34:29] | He called back with a hit on the name Almassian. | 他回电话说查到了叫艾尔玛西亚的嫌疑人 |
[34:32] | Really? from where? | 是吗 在哪里找到的 |
[34:33] | From an interview card from the crime scene. | 从案发现场警察笔录卡中找到的 |
[34:36] | There was actually somebody there with that last name. | 现场真有个姓艾尔玛西亚的人 |
[34:39] | and we’ve got an address. | 我们找到了地址 |
[34:41] | And they’re getting a search warrant. | 正在申请搜查令 |
[34:42] | So why don’t you sit down and just take it easy | 你为何不坐下来休息一下 |
[34:46] | I have to go downstairs and wait for Jake’s mother. | 我得到楼下去等杰克的母亲 |
[34:47] | I can do that. | 我来好了 |
[34:51] | I can do that. | 让我代劳吧 |
[34:53] | So, sit… catch your breath. | 坐下来 缓口气 |
[34:57] | Flynn’s gonna drop by and pick you up | 一拿到搜查令 |
[34:59] | As soon as they get the warrant. | 富林就来接你去疑犯住所 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:04] | Oh, I’m fine, really. | 我真的没事 |
[35:05] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[35:12] | You never know. | 说不定能用上 |
[35:32] | Gentlemen, do we know if the Almassians are home? | 先生们 艾尔玛西亚一家在屋里吗 |
[35:35] | Well, the father’s due at work in about — about an hour. | 离父亲上班时间还有一小时 |
[35:38] | Best guess is the son and daughter are still inside. | 最好的猜想是儿子和女儿还在屋里 |
[35:40] | Here’s the interview card from the crime scene. | 这个事案发现场警察笔录卡 |
[35:43] | Okay. thank you. Sergeant, | 好的 谢谢 警官 |
[35:45] | let’s make sure That all the exits are covered while i’m inside. | 在我进去后把所有的出口都守住 |
[35:47] | We got it, chief. | 知道了 局长 |
[35:54] | Gentlemen, would you please stay out of sight for a moment | 先生们 请先避一避 |
[35:57] | Let’s see how many answers | 让我们看看 |
[35:58] | I can get before i invite y’all inside. | 邀请你们进来之前我能拿多少情报 |
[36:04] | Mr. Almassian? | 艾尔玛西亚先生吗 |
[36:05] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[36:07] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛城警局副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[36:09] | I need to ask you some questions, sir. | 我需要问你几个问题 先生 |
[36:10] | I’m on my way to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[36:12] | Do you know a young man by the name of Jake Burrell? | 你认识一个叫杰克・伯勒尔的年轻人吗 |
[36:15] | You need to talk to my daughter. | 你得问我女儿 |
[36:22] | Vanessa, this is — i’m sorry? | 瓦妮莎 这位是 能再说一遍吗 |
[36:24] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, the l.a.p.d. | 洛城警局副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[36:27] | She wants to know about Jake. so what happened? | 她想了解有关杰克的事 说说发生了什么 |
[36:30] | – He rape another girl? – dad! | -他又强奸了一个女孩 -爸爸 |
[36:31] | I told you we should call the cops. | 我告诉过你我们要报警 |
[36:33] | Now look — he’s done it again! | 看看现在 他又侵犯别的女孩 |
[36:37] | Now, this is a serious matter, Vanessa. | 现在问题很严重 瓦妮莎 |
[36:39] | I expect a serious answer. did Jake rape you? | 所以请你郑重回答 杰克是否强奸了你? |
[36:44] | Don’t look at him! look at me! did he rape you? | 不要看他 看着我 是他强奸了你吗 |
[36:47] | Tell her what you told me and your brother. | 把你告诉我和你哥的告诉她 |
[36:53] | I see you’re pregnant. | 我看你怀孕了 |
[36:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:56] | Is Jake Burrell the father? | 孩子的父亲是杰克・伯勒尔吗 |
[36:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:00] | Tell her what happened! | 告诉她发生了什么 |
[37:01] | Go ahead, Vanessa, tell me what happened. | 说吧 瓦妮莎 告诉我发生了什么 |
[37:04] | No. | 不 |
[37:05] | She would rather bring shame to her whole family. | 她宁愿使整个家替她蒙羞 |
[37:11] | Mr. Almassian, do you own a gun? | 艾尔玛西亚先生 你有枪吗 |
[37:14] | – Yeah. what’s that got to do with anything? – where is it? | -有啊 有枪怎么了 -放哪儿了 |
[37:16] | Where is it?! | 放在哪里 |
[37:18] | It’s in the top drawer of that table by the front door. | 在前门边台柜最上面的抽屉里 |
[37:20] | I think you should tell me what’s going on! | 你该告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[37:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:28] | We have a warrant to search your house. | 我有搜查令要搜查你的屋子 |
[37:31] | – You have a warrant?! – here’s what you do you cooperate. | -你们申请了搜查令 -给我听着 你要做的就是配合 |
[37:34] | Do you understand me?! you cooperate! | 你明白吗 给我配合 |
[37:36] | You think you’re ashamed now? | 你认为觉得丢人了? |
[37:37] | Wait till i take you and your pregnant daughter | 等着我当着你们邻居的面 |
[37:39] | to jail In front of the neighbors. | 把你和你大肚子的女儿带走关进监狱 |
[37:41] | – Just give me a reason! – chief. | -给我一个解释 -局长 |
[37:45] | Is there anyone else in the house Besides the two of you, sir? | 先生 除了你们两位还有谁在屋内吗 |
[37:48] | My son, Alex. he’s sleeping. | 我的儿子埃里克斯 他在睡觉 |
[37:50] | Sir, i think you and your daughter should grab a chair | 先生 我认为你和你女儿 |
[37:53] | And stay seated. | 应该拿把椅子坐下 |
[37:59] | Mr. Almassian, where are you at 9 o’clock yesterday morning? | 艾尔玛西亚先生昨天早上九点你在哪里 |
[38:03] | I was at work. call my boss. | 我在工作 可以打电话问我上司 |
[38:05] | – And your daughter? – she was here. | -你的女儿呢 -她在家里 |
[38:07] | – What about your son? – he was here, too. | -你的儿子呢 -他也在家 |
[38:09] | Not according to this field-interview card. | 根据这张实地笔录卡 |
[38:11] | An officer stopped your son | 昨天一位警察怎么会在离案发现场 |
[38:13] | Yesterday two blocks from where a young man | 两个街区远的地方拦下你的儿子 而案发现场 |
[38:15] | Was shot and killed and jake burrell was fatally wounded. | 一名年轻人中弹身亡 杰克・伯勒尔也中弹受重伤 |
[38:18] | – What? – what? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[38:19] | Jake died this morning from gunshot wounds. | 今晨杰克死于枪伤 |
[38:21] | Chief! look what i found in one of the bedrooms! | 局长 看看我在卧室发现了什么 |
[38:27] | Mr. Almassian, where is your son?! | 艾尔玛西亚先生 你儿子在哪里 |
[38:29] | – Where is he?! – hey! hey! out front! | -他在哪里 -在前门外面 |
[38:32] | He’s running away! | 他要逃跑 |
[38:36] | Hey! get down! | 给我趴下 |
[38:38] | Get on the ground! | 给我趴下 |
[38:41] | Hey, leave him alone! what’s he done?! | 别碰她 你做了什么了 |
[38:43] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[38:44] | – What’s happening to Alex?! – we’re arresting alex for murder. | -埃里克斯做了什么 -我们以谋杀罪逮捕他 |
[38:47] | What?! this is all your fault! | 什么 这都是你的错 |
[38:49] | What — what do you mean? what did i do? | 这话什么意思 我做错什么了 |
[38:52] | You’re the one who got him so mad! | 是你才使他这么生气的 |
[38:54] | But Jake raped you! | 但杰克是强奸了你 |
[38:55] | No, he didn’t! | 不 他没有 |
[38:57] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[38:59] | You called me a whore. what was i supposed to say? | 你骂我是妓女 要我该说什么好呢 |
[39:02] | How about the truth? | 真相是怎样 |
[39:04] | If you told the truth from the beginning, | 如果你一开始就说出真相 |
[39:06] | Jake would still be alive! | 那么杰克就不会死了 |
[39:07] | It’s over, chief. it’s over. | 结束了 局长 都结束了 |
[39:11] | No, it isn’t. | 不 还没有 |
[39:12] | I still have a notification to do. | 我还要通知一个人 |
[39:19] | Come on. get up. | 快点 站起来 |
[39:28] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[39:29] | I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[39:35] | You told me you were gonna call. why didn’t you call? | 我说过你会打电话给我的 为什么没打 |
[39:38] | Uh, i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:41] | Things got very busy, and, i ended up making an arrest. | 事情变得很棘手 后来我去捉拿凶手了 |
[39:46] | Oh, so you found the guy who shot Jake. | 那么你抓住向杰克开枪的人了 |
[39:48] | I did. i did, thanks to Charlie. | 是的 抓住了 多亏了查理 |
[39:52] | I want to tell you that, because of your help | 我想要告诉你 由于的你帮助 |
[39:56] | And the way that you took care of Jake, | 你这么照顾杰克 |
[39:58] | We arrested the killer today. | 我们今天抓到了凶手 |
[40:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:02] | Really. | 是真的 |
[40:09] | But… | 但… |
[40:13] | What happened to Jake? | 那杰克怎么样了 |
[40:19] | In — in gunshot wounds, there’s always… | 枪伤伤口总是… |
[40:23] | …there’s always a serious chance of infection. | 伤口很容易感染 |
[40:26] | Are you saying he died? | 你是说他死了 |
[40:30] | Yes, he did. | 是的 他没挺过去 |
[40:33] | Charlie, i-i’m so sorry | 查理 非常对不起 |
[40:35] | That I put you in such a terrible position. | 我让你们很难办 |
[40:37] | I should have been there. | 我应该在那的 |
[40:41] | There was nothing you could have done. | 你能做的都做了 |
[40:43] | I could have said goodbye. | 我可以和他说再见的 |
[40:45] | Why didn’t you let me say goodbye? | 为什么你不让我和他道别呢 |
[40:48] | Oh, Charlie. | 查理 |
[40:50] | You kept me here when you knew he was dying. | 你深知他会死的 却让我在这儿等 |
[40:52] | You have every right to be angry. | 你应该生我的气 |
[40:53] | you didn’t even give me a chance… | 你却连说再见的机会也不给我 |
[40:54] | I have not treated you properly. | 我没有很好的处理好这件事 |
[40:56] | why didn’t you give me a chance | 为什么你不给我一个机会呢 |
[40:57] | Well — well, let me — let me answer you. | 让我告诉你我的答案 |
[40:59] | Let — let me answer you. | 让我告诉你我的答案 |
[41:03] | Look, Jake — he was in very bad shape, | 杰克那时的情况很糟糕 |
[41:06] | And he had a very limited amount of time to talk, | 他所剩时间不多 |
[41:09] | So i had to make a decision between… | 所以我真的很难做决定 |
[41:12] | Finding out who killed him and and letting you say goodbye, | 是找出凶手 还是让你和他道别 |
[41:16] | And i chose to find out who killed him. | 而我选择找出杀人凶手 |
[41:23] | Did I make the right choice? | 我选对了吗 |
[41:30] | He… | 他… |
[41:34] | He asked about you. | 他问起你了 |
[41:37] | Charlie, he — he knew you were his friend. | 查理 你知道你是他的朋友 |
[41:40] | He knew that. he did ask about you. | 他知道这点 他真问起过你 |
[41:48] | I… | 我… |