时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yes. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[00:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:23] | Flynn! | 富林 |
[00:28] | – Flynn! – What? | -富林 -干什么 |
[00:31] | What? | 什么事 |
[00:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快过来 快点 |
[00:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:46] | How’d you like to make a quick 2,000 bucks, cash? | 让你挣两千块快钱怎么样 而且是现金 |
[00:51] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:52] | Anything that begins with you whispering | 每次你细声细语 |
[00:54] | always ends with other people shouting. | 接着就是一场腥风血雨 |
[00:57] | Flynn, Flynn, I’m telling you — this is free money. | 福林 福林 跟你说 赚这钱不犯法 |
[01:00] | There’s this lawyer. | 有个律师 |
[01:01] | He — he has some papers to serve, | 他要送张传票 |
[01:03] | and he just needs a couple of great detectives | 他只需要几个优秀警探 |
[01:06] | to find some guy. | 找到这个人 |
[01:08] | And what do we have to work with? | 那我们有什么线索 |
[01:10] | Ah, well, a cellphone number. | 有个手机号码 |
[01:12] | But we’ve found people with less. | 可有时我们连号码都没 也能找到人 |
[01:14] | I don’t know how to track someone’s cellphone. Do you? | 我不会追踪手机号码 你会吗 |
[01:17] | Oh, sorry to interrupt. ‘Night, Lieutenants. | 抱歉打断你们 晚安 副队们 |
[01:19] | W-wait, wait, Buzz! | 等等 等等 巴斯 |
[01:20] | Wait. Wait. Buzz — | 等等 等等 巴斯 |
[01:22] | you know… | 正好 |
[01:23] | …We were just talking about you. | 我们刚说到你 |
[01:27] | How’d you like to make a little extra dough? | 想不想挣点外快 |
[01:35] | Turn right here. | 右转 |
[01:40] | I’d really appreciate if you’d stay in one lane. | 麻烦您老在一个车道里开车 |
[01:44] | And you could speed up a little. There’s a guy right behind us. | 你可以适当加点速 后面有个车 |
[01:46] | Would you relax? | 放松点行吗 |
[01:48] | For using your car and tracking a cellphone, | 我们用你的车来追踪一部手机 |
[01:51] | we’re giving you 1/3 of our take — 200 bucks. | 可分了我们酬劳的三分之一 200块呢 |
[01:55] | Is what we’re doing even legal? | 我们干这事合法吗 |
[01:58] | Look — we’re law enforcement, and we’re doing it. | 我们是执法部门 我们现在在执法 |
[02:01] | So that makes it legal. | 所以算是合法的 |
[02:04] | And the Chief okayed this? | 头儿没意见吗 |
[02:05] | We’ll get her signature tomorrow. | 我们明天会让她签字 |
[02:08] | Or maybe we don’t even tell her. | 要不就索性别告诉她了 |
[02:10] | She’s got enough on her mind. | 她操心的事够多了 |
[02:12] | These papers that we got from the attorney — | 这些传票是律师给我们的 |
[02:15] | they say this guy’s name is Steven Hirschbaum. | 他们说这人名叫史蒂文·赫什本 |
[02:19] | Sound familiar, huh? | 有点耳熟 |
[02:33] | I got this one. | 我来拿吧 |
[02:35] | Oh, there you go. | 给你 |
[02:36] | Uh, just leave it right here, would you? | 别管那个了 |
[02:38] | So, what, are you Bill Gates now? | 你现在成大款了吗 |
[02:40] | What’s $20 when you’re making, uh, $200? | 你赚200块的时候还在乎20块这点小钱吗 |
[02:53] | 715. | 715房间 |
[02:55] | 7-1– ah! | 7 1 找到了 |
[02:58] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:01] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[03:02] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[03:04] | I didn’t order any room service. | 我没叫客房服务 |
[03:07] | Uh, complimentary champagne, sir. | 免费赠送香槟 先生 |
[03:10] | Oh, well, that’s different. | 那就两样了 |
[03:12] | I — hey, what is this? | 怎么回事 |
[03:15] | Steven Hirschbaum, you’ve been served. | 史蒂文·赫什本 传票已送到 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:20] | Think we can get that pose one more time? | 摆那个姿势再拍一次 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Nice, big smile. | 很好 笑开点 |
[03:23] | Oh, no, guys. Uh, you think I’m somebody else. | 伙计们 你们认错人了 |
[03:26] | I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 我不是你们要找的人 |
[03:28] | Yeah, well, tell it to the judge, huh? | 你和法官去说吧 |
[03:30] | Here’s one for your scrapbook. | 这张贴在你的剪贴本上吧 |
[03:31] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:31] | Guys — guys, you’re making a huge mistake, really. | 伙计们 你们这就大错特错了 |
[03:35] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[03:37] | Don’t go. I’m scared. | 别走 我害怕 |
[03:40] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[03:45] | You see how easy that was, huh? | 看见了吧 多轻而易举 |
[03:47] | Was I right, or was I right? | 我说的对吧 没错吧 |
[03:49] | Okay, you were right. | 对 你说得对 |
[03:50] | Now let’s go back to the lawyer, | 现在赶紧回去找律师 |
[03:51] | get our cash, and just call it a night. | 拿了钱 然后大功告成 |
[03:54] | Darn it. My taillight — it’s broken. | 讨厌 我的尾灯碎了 |
[03:58] | – Well, I didn’t do that. – You could have. | -不是我干的 -八成是你干的 |
[03:59] | You were driving like a crazy person. | 你刚才开车跟疯子一样 |
[04:01] | And my insurance isn’t gonna cover this | 这算不进我的保险 |
[04:02] | because my deductible’s $1,000. | 因为我的免赔额是一千块 |
[04:04] | You know what? I’m documenting this. | 我得记录下来 |
[04:15] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[04:21] | It’s him. Hirschbaum committed suicide. | 是他 赫什本自杀了 |
[04:24] | Suicide? What, are you kidding me? | 自杀 开什么玩笑 |
[04:26] | He’s got multiple gunshot wounds in his back. | 他背后有多处枪伤 |
[04:28] | Oh, my God! My car! | 天呐 我的车 |
[04:29] | Oh, relax, Buzz. | 别紧张 巴斯 |
[04:31] | I know an amazing guy in Koreatown. | 我认识一个韩国城里修车的 |
[04:33] | He’ll buff this right out. | 他会帮你抛光一新的 |
[04:35] | No! No, no, no. You can’t call this in. | 不不不 你不能报警 |
[04:38] | Nobody knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这里 |
[04:40] | There’s a dead man on my car. | 可我车上躺着个死人 |
[04:41] | Well, we didn’t put him there. | 又不是我们扔上去的 |
[04:43] | Oh, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:44] | Call Gabriel and the guys, | 打给加布里埃尔他们 |
[04:46] | but there is no need to bother the Chief. | 但别麻烦头儿了 |
[04:48] | This is totally containable. | 事态完全可以控制 |
[04:56] | Hey, what did you want us to do, Gabriel? | 你要我们做什么 加布里埃尔 |
[04:58] | We’re off-duty, and we don’t have our guns. | 我们下班了 也没带枪 |
[05:00] | He fell from up there down to here? | 他是从那上面掉到这儿的 |
[05:03] | Yeah, back dive and a half-twist. | 对 他是背身加转体半周的动作 |
[05:05] | And would you believe | 你会相信 |
[05:06] | the Russian judge only gave him an 8.5? | 俄罗斯评委只给他打了8点5分吗 |
[05:10] | Gabriel, Gabriel, look — I know what you’re thinking. | 加布里埃尔 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:13] | Um — “What is a murder victim | “首先 一个死者” |
[05:15] | doing on Buzz’s car in the first place?” | “怎么会落在了巴斯的车上” |
[05:17] | Well, simple — we were taking Buzz to dinner, | 答案很简单 我们带巴斯去吃晚饭 |
[05:20] | like we do every week. | 我们每周都去 |
[05:21] | Then, out of nowhere, there was shots. | 然后不知从哪里响起了枪声 |
[05:23] | Thank God the car was here. | 谢天谢地 亏了这里停了辆车 |
[05:24] | Could you imagine what this guy would look like | 你能想象这家伙要是直接砸到马路上 |
[05:26] | if he’d landed on the pavement? | 会是什么惨样吗 |
[05:27] | Or on us. I mean, we could all be dead. | 要砸我们身上呢 我们不就全死了吗 |
[05:30] | No guns, but I got three casings, | 没找到枪支 但发现三样东西 |
[05:33] | a subpoena, a cellphone, | 一张传票 一部手机 |
[05:35] | and an I.D. Belonging to a Steven Hirschbaum. | 和一张身份证 名字是史蒂文·赫什本 |
[05:38] | So, you don’t know the victim at all, | 所以你们根本不认识这名死者 |
[05:40] | and the first time you saw him is when he landed on Buzz’s car? | 你们第一次见到他是他掉到巴斯车上的时候 |
[05:43] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 伙计们 看看这个 |
[05:46] | Oh. Get — | 拿… |
[05:55] | I guess we did see him before. | 看来我们是见过他 |
[05:57] | Who’s gonna call the Chief? | 谁来给头儿打个电话 |
[05:58] | No one. You hear me? | 没也别打 听见了吗 |
[05:59] | Nobody’s gonna call the Chief! | 谁也不许给头儿打电话 |
[06:01] | She does not need to know about this. | 她不需要知道这事 |
[06:03] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我觉得这事不好说 |
[06:05] | Can someone please explain how Steven Hirschbaum, | 有人能解释下为什么史蒂文·赫什本 |
[06:09] | a guy convicted in a massive federal fraud trial, | 一个在联邦欺诈案审判中被定罪的家伙 |
[06:13] | ends up dead on Buzz’s car | 在宣判之前五天 |
[06:15] | five days before his sentencing? | 死在了巴斯的车上 |
[06:19] | Agent Howard — | 霍华德探员 |
[06:20] | Fritz — | 福瑞茨 |
[06:21] | Fritzie… | 福瑞老弟 |
[06:24] | Now, tell me — | 告诉我下 |
[06:26] | what can we do to keep this just between ourselves? | 我们怎么才能保守这个秘密呢 |
[06:31] | Your victim burned through corporate cash | 你的受害人花公司的钱 |
[06:34] | like it was Monopoly money, | 跟玩大富翁似的 |
[06:35] | then moved company pension funds into offshore accounts, | 然后把公司的养老基金转移到海外账户 |
[06:38] | which we still haven’t found. | 这账户我们到现在还没找着 |
[06:40] | Steven Hirschbaum — we — we thought that name was familiar. | 史蒂文·赫什本 怪不得觉得这名字耳熟 |
[06:43] | – Chief, I was — – No! | -头儿 我 -不 |
[06:45] | I do not want to talk to you now, Lieutenant. | 我现在不想跟你说话 副队 |
[06:48] | In addition to, um, criminal penalties, | 除了刑事处罚 |
[06:49] | isn’t there some giant civil suit against him? | 就没有一堆人对他提出民事诉讼吗 |
[06:52] | Yeah, former employees and investors | 有 前雇员和投资者 |
[06:53] | are trying to recover whatever’s out there. | 正试着找到剩下的钱 |
[06:55] | Look — the whole thing was a mess. | 你看 这整个事情就是一团糟 |
[06:56] | Probably just got a lot worse. | 现在很可能更糟了 |
[06:59] | Detective, will you please see | 警探 麻烦你查查 |
[07:01] | if any of the plaintiffs suing Mr. Hirschbaum | 有没有起诉赫什本先生的原告 |
[07:03] | had ever threatened him or had a history of violent offenses? | 曾经恐吓过他或者有暴力犯罪史的 |
[07:06] | Me? Chief, | 我吗 头儿 |
[07:07] | there’s got to be like 700-plus people in this lawsuit. | 这起诉讼有七百多原告呢 |
[07:09] | Then I’d get started. | 要是我的话就现在开始查 |
[07:14] | It also says here | 这还说 |
[07:14] | that Mr. Hirschbaum had a wife and daughter? | 赫什本先生有妻子和女儿 |
[07:18] | Uh, please make sure that they’re notified, Lieutenant. | 请确保有人通知她们了 副队 |
[07:20] | – Yes, Chief. – Thank you. | -好的 头儿 -谢谢 |
[07:24] | Now… | 现在… |
[07:26] | How is it that you two just happened to be | 你们俩是怎么刚好 |
[07:28] | directly underneath the victim when he plummeted to his death? | 在受害人掉下来的时候刚好在他下面的 |
[07:32] | Well, first, uh, Chief, | 首先嘛 头儿 |
[07:33] | I was wondering if I could get your signature right here. | 你能不能先给我在这签个名 |
[07:36] | That’s an authorization for outside employment. | 这是份对外间受雇的授权 |
[07:38] | Uh, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[07:39] | You see, last night I got a phone call | 你看 昨晚我接到个电话 |
[07:41] | from a lawyer — Owen Doyle. | 一个叫欧文·道尔的律师打来的 |
[07:44] | He’s one of the attorneys suing your victim. | 他是起诉受害人的其中一个律师 |
[07:46] | Doyle just had a cell number on Hirschbaum, | 道尔只有赫什本的手机号码 |
[07:48] | and he needed somebody to find him to serve him this subpoena. | 需要有人找到他然后给他传票 |
[07:51] | And how did you find him with only his cellphone number? | 那你们是怎么只用手机号码找到他的呢 |
[07:53] | Uh, we…triangulated his location. | 我们用了三角定位 |
[07:59] | By using, uh, the Catfish. | 用的”鲶鱼”定位系统 |
[08:01] | You don’t know how to use that. | 你们根本不知道怎么用 |
[08:04] | Buzz does. | 巴斯知道 |
[08:09] | With Captain Raydor conducting a transparency audit | 在雷达队长正对我们整个部门 |
[08:12] | of this entire division, | 进行审查的时候 |
[08:13] | you thought it was a brilliant idea | 你们觉得让一个平民技术员 |
[08:16] | to use one of our civilian techs | 在没有批准的情况下去追踪一个市民 |
[08:17] | to track a private citizen without a warrant?! | 是个聪明绝顶的主意吗 |
[08:20] | Well, I wouldn’t say “brilliant.” | 我没觉得”聪明绝顶” |
[08:26] | You posed with him? | 你还跟他合影了 |
[08:28] | Well, we had to have proof of service. | 我们总得有点证据啊 |
[08:30] | Oh, the video is a whole lot better. | 视频就更棒了 |
[08:34] | You made a video?! | 你们居然还做了视频 |
[08:36] | Well, Buzz was already there. | 巴斯反正都跟着去了嘛 |
[08:40] | All right. That’s it. | 行了 到此为止 |
[08:42] | I’ve heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[08:45] | Detective, please find this lawyer Doyle | 警探 麻烦你找到这个律师 道尔 |
[08:48] | and have him brought in immediately. | 马上把他回带来 |
[08:50] | One other thing — as far as we know, | 还有件事 据我们所知 |
[08:52] | only the FBI knew that Hirschbaum was at the hotel. | 只有联调局知道赫什本在那家宾馆 |
[08:56] | Either the killer also triangulated | 要不就是凶手也三角定位了 |
[08:59] | his unlisted cellphone — | 他没有登记的手机 |
[09:00] | highly unlikely — or — | 这不太可能 或者… |
[09:02] | You’re suggesting that we led the killer to the hotel? | 你想说是我们把凶手带去了那家宾馆吗 |
[09:05] | That’s insane. | 那不可能 |
[09:06] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[09:08] | You’ll want to take a look. | 你应该想看看这个 |
[09:10] | As I suspected, | 跟我怀疑的一样 |
[09:12] | death was caused by a .45-caliber bullet, | 死亡是枚0.45口径子弹造成的 |
[09:14] | which pierced his pericardium. | 子弹击穿了他的心包 |
[09:16] | instantly stopping his heart. | 当场停止了心跳 |
[09:17] | But the real surprise — | 但是 真正让人惊讶的是 |
[09:20] | well, the fact that his name was given to me as “Hirschbaum” | 你们告诉我他的名字是”赫什本” |
[09:23] | proved to be something of a…tip-off. | 看起来像是条”线索” |
[09:28] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[09:29] | Yep, he doesn’t look that Jewish to me. | 是的 我觉得他看着不那么像犹太人 |
[09:32] | So, I did a live scan of his fingerprints, | 所以我扫描了他的指纹 |
[09:35] | and his actual identity came back as Scott Esposito, age 51, | 他真正的身份是斯科特·埃斯波西托 51岁 |
[09:39] | convicted of several petty crimes. | 有过些轻微犯罪 |
[09:41] | Take a look. | 看看这个 |
[09:43] | Wait, so — so, this is not Hirschbaum? | 等等 所以说 这个不是赫什本吗 |
[09:45] | It’s an imposter. | 这是个替身 |
[09:48] | Do you know what this means? | 你们知道这意味着什么吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah. We served the wrong guy. | 知道 我们传讯错人了 |
[09:51] | And we don’t get paid. | 而且我们赚不到钱了 |
[09:59] | This surveillance has been going on for… | 监视已经持续了… |
[10:02] | Chief, the lawyer who hired Flynn and Provenza is in 1. | 头儿 雇了富林和普罗文茨的律师在一号 |
[10:05] | Uh, thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[10:07] | – Go on. – We know it was Hirschbaum | -继续 -我们确定是赫什本 |
[10:09] | who checked into the hotel on Tuesday, | 周二办的入住手续 |
[10:11] | and photos confirm he was on the balcony | 照片证实他昨晚六点 |
[10:13] | at 6:00 p.m. last night. | 出现在阳台 |
[10:14] | Now, we believe he switched with your victim | 我们相信他在那之后不久 |
[10:16] | shortly after that. | 让受害人把他换了出去 |
[10:18] | And your men didn’t suspect a thing? | 你的人就一点都没有起疑吗 |
[10:19] | Look, Detective — I think it’s fair to say | 警探 我看可以理解 |
[10:21] | that any two gray-haired, middle-aged men | 任何两个灰头发的中年人 |
[10:23] | in blue velour track suits | 都穿着蓝色天鹅绒运动服 |
[10:25] | would be difficult to distinguish at 1,000 yards. | 在九百多米开外很难分辨 |
[10:28] | Tell us what else you know about the victim. | 说说关于受害人你都发现了些什么 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:31] | Scott Esposito was a sometime actor | 斯科特·埃斯波西托是个客串演员 |
[10:33] | who supplemented his income by engaging in low-level con jobs. | 做些低级欺诈赚点外快 |
[10:38] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[10:41] | When you served him, did he say anything revealing? | 你传讯他时 他说什么可疑的话了吗 |
[10:44] | Well, uh, he may have said, | 他好像说 |
[10:46] | “It’s not me. I’m not the guy you’re looking for.” | “这不是我 我不是你们要找的人” |
[10:49] | He also said, | 他还说 |
[10:50] | “You’re making a huge mistake. | “你们犯了个大错误 |
[10:52] | Wait. Don’t go. I’m scared.” | 等等 别走 我很害怕” |
[10:55] | How were we supposed to know what that meant? | 我们怎么知道那是什么意思 |
[10:58] | Okay, okay. Hold on. Hold on. | 好吧 好吧 等下 |
[11:00] | Let me just see if I’ve got this right. | 我看看我的推断对不对 |
[11:02] | If the killer’s target | 如果凶手的目标 |
[11:03] | was Mr. Hirschbaum and not the decoy, | 是赫什本先生而不是那个替身 |
[11:07] | then there are hundreds of suspects. | 那就有成百上千的嫌疑犯 |
[11:08] | But if the decoy was the target, then our primary suspect | 但是如果那替身是目标的话 |
[11:12] | would seem to be Mr. Hirschbaum himself. | 那我们的头号嫌疑人就是赫什本先生 |
[11:14] | Now, see, that makes sense to me. | 我看有道理 |
[11:15] | Hirschbaum’s a guy with a ton of cash looking at life in prison, | 赫什本携带巨款 但面临牢狱之灾 |
[11:19] | so he kills his double, and then he just goes off | 所以他把替身杀了 然后他就逃到 |
[11:21] | to live in some tropical paradise, just like Ken Lay. | 某个热带国家逍遥去了 就像肯·莱一样 |
[11:21] | 肯·莱[安然公司首席执行官 身陷金融诈骗等罪 在判刑前几个月死亡 死因有疑] | |
[11:25] | – Hmm, that’s funny. – Oh, come on. | -有意思 -拜托 |
[11:28] | Am I the only one here | 我是唯一一个 |
[11:28] | that thinks that Ken Lay is on a beach in Fiji right now? | 认为肯·莱在斐济的沙滩上安度晚年的人吗 |
[11:31] | I mean, the guy’s supposed body | 他的尸体被发现后 |
[11:33] | was cremated like a minute after they found it. Come on. | 立即就被火化了 拜托 |
[11:36] | – You need to get a life. – Oh, I got it, and then I could get | -你意淫吧的 -我没意淫 |
[11:38] | another life and kill that guy — | 意淫的话我就该把那个人杀了 |
[11:39] | Conspiracy theories aside, | 撇开阴谋论 |
[11:41] | chief, what do we say to the press? | 头儿 我们要对媒体发布什么消息 |
[11:43] | That Steven Hirschbaum is dead. | 史蒂文·赫什本已死亡 |
[11:45] | If he thinks that that’s what we believe, | 如果他以为我们相信目标已死亡 |
[11:47] | he’ll be easier to find. | 将更有利于我们找到他 |
[11:48] | And if the killer is not Mr. Hirschbaum, | 如果杀手不是赫什本先生的话 |
[11:51] | then we don’t want that person back on the hunt. | 可以防止凶手继续追杀赫什本先生 |
[11:53] | Chief, lawyer in 1. | 头儿 律师在一号间 |
[11:55] | I just want to emphasize | 我要强调的是 |
[11:56] | Steven Hirschbaum is a federal fugitive. | 史蒂文·赫什本是联邦调查局的逃犯 |
[11:58] | Finding him is the FBI’s job. | 找到他是联邦调查局的工作 |
[12:00] | But he’s our suspect. | 但他是我们的嫌疑犯 |
[12:01] | Once the FBI has him in custody, you can debrief him. | 联邦调查局抓住他后 你可以盘问他 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | Uh, Lieutenant Tao, Detective Sanchez, | 陶副队长 桑切斯警探 |
[12:08] | while Detective Gabriel is following up | 加布里埃尔警探在调查 |
[12:10] | with the aggrieved employees, | 受害的雇员 |
[12:12] | please find anyone who would want Mr. Esposito dead. | 你们去调查哪些人想要埃斯波西托先生的命 |
[12:15] | Chief, what about me and Pro- | 头儿 那我和普罗 |
[12:16] | I’ll deal with you later! | 待会再说你们的事 |
[12:22] | Mr. Doyle, I’m Deputy Chief Johnson, | 道尔先生 我是强生副局长 |
[12:24] | and this is Special Agent Fritz Howard of the FBI. | 这是联邦调查局特别探员福瑞茨·霍华德 |
[12:27] | Well, what the hell am I supposed to do now, huh? | 现在我到底该怎么办 |
[12:29] | I mean, I’m finally starting to get somewhere, and now this? | 我案子终于开始有所眉目 又出了这事 |
[12:33] | Well, I’m sorry about the inconvenience | 好抱歉 赫什本先生的谋杀案 |
[12:35] | that Mr. Hirschbaum’s murder has obviously caused you. | 给你带来巨大不便 |
[12:38] | Can you tell us where you were last night | 你可以告诉我们 |
[12:40] | between 8:00 and 9:00 P.M.? | 昨晚八点至九点之间你身在何处吗 |
[12:43] | The same place I am every night — at my desk, | 每晚都是老地方 我的办公室 |
[12:45] | trying to fend off the endless motions | 竭力反驳那些白痴律师们 |
[12:47] | that cretin’s lawyers are filing against me. | 对我提出的动议 |
[12:49] | Who do you think | 你认为 |
[12:50] | might have wanted to kill Steven Hirschbaum? | 谁想杀死史蒂文·赫什本 |
[12:53] | You have a phonebook? | 你有电话本吗(人多的是) |
[12:55] | How did you come to possess | 你是怎么得到赫什本先生的 |
[12:56] | Mr. Hirschbaum’s private cell number? | 私人手机号码的 |
[12:58] | Oh, his daughter’s a plaintiff in the civil action. | 他女儿是一起民事诉讼的原告 |
[13:01] | She gave it to me. | 是她给我的 |
[13:02] | – Why would she do that? – I don’t know. | -她为什么会那么做 -我不知道 |
[13:04] | Maybe because she’s a decent person | 或许因为她是个正派人 |
[13:06] | who wanted his employees and investors | 希望他的雇员和投资者 |
[13:08] | to feed and clothe their families. | 可以养家糊口 |
[13:09] | I thought I could reason with him, | 我以为可以找他评评理 |
[13:11] | but the scuzzball wouldn’t even call me back! | 可那个混球甚至不回我电话 |
[13:13] | – Chief. – Yes? | -局长 -什么事 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry, but Hirschbaum’s family’s in Chief Pope’s office. | 打扰了 赫什本的家人在保罗局长的办公室 |
[13:18] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[13:20] | Mr. Doyle, excuse me. | 道尔先生 不好意思 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:26] | Brenda, Brenda… | 布兰达 |
[13:29] | I didn’t want to contradict you in front of your team, | 我不想在你的下属面前反驳你 |
[13:30] | but I really can’t go along with this decision | 但是我真的无法赞同 |
[13:32] | to withhold the true identity of the victim. | 隐瞒受害者真实身份的做法 |
[13:35] | You’d prefer we alert the killer to his mistake? | 你想让杀手知晓他杀错人了 |
[13:37] | No, I’d prefer we not deceive the public. | 不是 我不想欺骗公众 |
[13:39] | The agency has a policy | 我们调查局有规定 |
[13:41] | against knowingly making false statements. | 不能做虚假声明 |
[13:43] | The agency can just say “No comment.” | 调查局可以说 无可奉告 |
[13:45] | Yeah, and who is going to look like an idiot | 当真相大白时 |
[13:47] | when the truth comes out? | 谁会看起来像白痴 |
[13:48] | Chief? | 局长 |
[13:49] | Agent Howard, | 霍华德探员 |
[13:50] | I’m off to brief the press on the Hirschbaum murder. | 我要就赫什本谋杀一案给媒体做简报 |
[13:53] | Anything I should know? | 有什么我需要知道的事吗 |
[13:55] | Just be yourself, commander. | 你自己发挥就可以了 长官 |
[13:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | I can live with that. | 这我可以接受 |
[14:08] | Wife and daughter? | 是妻子和女儿吗 |
[14:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:10] | To many people, Steven Hirschbaum | 对许多人而言 史蒂文·赫什本 |
[14:12] | may have just been a convicted felon, | 可能是一个被定罪的恶棍 |
[14:14] | but also a father and husband to a ridiculously hot widow. | 但他也是个父亲 是火辣寡妇的丈夫 |
[14:20] | How’s that diet coming along? | 节食进行得怎么样了 |
[14:22] | Oh, okay — couple pounds. | 还好 减了几磅 |
[14:23] | I think “widow” is a little premature. | 我觉得寡妇这个词用得太早了 |
[14:25] | There are some things you don’t know. | 还有些你不知道的事情 |
[14:27] | Yeah, like where did he stow $300 million? | 比如 三亿美元的藏匿地点 |
[14:29] | And that the last people to have seen him alive | 还有富林和普罗文茨可能是 |
[14:32] | may have been Flynn and Provenza. | 最后见到他的人 |
[14:35] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | We have it all on videotape, filmed by Buzz. | 巴斯拍摄的录像带上有记录 |
[14:38] | – Why? – They were moonlighting for some lawyer, | -怎么会 -他们晚上为个律师打零工 |
[14:41] | serving a subpoena to Hirschbaum in a civil suit. | 给赫什本送一宗民事诉讼的传票 |
[14:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:44] | And the person who fell off the balcony | 从阳台跌落的那个人 |
[14:46] | not Steven Hirschbaum. | 不是史蒂文·赫什本 |
[14:48] | Not Steven Hir– so who do we have in the morgue? | 不是史蒂文·赫什本 那太平间那个是谁 |
[14:50] | Some actor, which we aren’t going to tell the press | 是某个演员 我们还在搜寻杀手 |
[14:52] | while we’re still looking for the killer. | 所以我们不向媒体公布这一情况 |
[14:53] | You think it’s a good idea | 让洛杉矶警方的人公然欺骗媒体 |
[14:54] | to have someone from the L.A.P.D. lie publicly? | 你觉得这样做好吗 |
[15:02] | Oh. Yeah, I can live with that. | 好吧 我可以接受 |
[15:06] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[15:07] | I’m Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 我是布兰达·雷·强生副局长 |
[15:09] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[15:12] | You must be… | 你是 |
[15:13] | Shannon Hirschbaum, | 香农·赫什本 |
[15:15] | Steven’s fourth and final wife. | 史蒂文的第四任也是最后一任妻子 |
[15:18] | And I’m Andrea, his only daughter | 我是安德里亚 他唯一的女儿 |
[15:21] | that we know of. | 目前据了解是这样 |
[15:22] | I see. So, your mother is… | 我知道了 那么你的母亲是 |
[15:24] | My dad’s first wife. She lives in Boca Raton. | 第一任妻子 她现在住在波卡拉顿 |
[15:26] | Which is why I wish you’d call me “Mom.” | 这就是我希望你认我叫妈妈的原因 |
[15:28] | I’m not calling you “Mom.” | 我是不会认你叫妈妈的 |
[15:29] | Shannon, you sat behind me in 8th-grade French. | 香农 八年级的法语课 你坐我后面 |
[15:31] | You don’t have to be such a total bitch | 我只不过在安慰你 |
[15:33] | when I’m only trying to comfort you. | 你没必要这么尖酸刻薄 |
[15:36] | I just can’t believe Steve’s dead. | 我真不敢相信史蒂夫死了 |
[15:38] | Well, death isn’t always the end, Shannon. | 死亡并非终结 香农 |
[15:41] | I know how difficult it is to answer questions at a time like this, | 我知道此刻再让你回答问题是多么痛苦 |
[15:44] | but can you tell me the last time you spoke to your husband? | 但你能告诉我你俩最后一次说话的时间吗 |
[15:47] | Uh, Tuesday afternoon. | 星期二下午 |
[15:49] | You see, we had an argument, | 我们吵了一架 |
[15:52] | and he packed some things and left. | 他收拾了些东西就离家走了 |
[15:54] | – Did he say where he was going? – No. | -他说要去哪里了吗 -没有 |
[15:56] | You see, we had an argument, | 我们吵了一架 |
[15:58] | and he packed some things and left. | 他收拾了些东西就离家走了 |
[16:00] | So you didn’t know he was going to a hotel? | 你不知道他去了宾馆吗 |
[16:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:03] | You see, we had an argument, | 我们吵了一架 |
[16:06] | and he packed some things and left. | 他收拾了些东西就 |
[16:07] | Packed some things and left. | -离家走了 -离家走了 |
[16:11] | Andrea, I understand you gave your father’s cellphone number | 安德里亚 我听说你把你爸爸的电话 |
[16:14] | to the attorney suing him. | 告诉了起诉他的律师 |
[16:16] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么会这么说呢 |
[16:18] | The attorney told me. | 律师告诉我的 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | Well, I know that might make me look like | 我知道这样看来 |
[16:24] | I had something to do with what happened, | 我和这事脱不了干系 |
[16:26] | but I was — I was just trying to get people talking. | 但是我 我只是想讨个公道 |
[16:31] | If it’s not too much trouble, | 如果不太麻烦的话 |
[16:33] | um, do you think one of you | 你俩能不能弄到 |
[16:35] | could get me a copy of my dad’s death certificate? | 一份我爸爸死亡证明的复印件 |
[16:39] | You want a copy of his death certificate right now? | 你现在想要他死亡证明的复印件吗 |
[16:42] | For the lawyers, yeah — | 是的 这是给律师的 |
[16:43] | so they can start to put things in order. | 这样他们就能着手把一切安排妥当了 |
[16:46] | I can’t believe you gave your father’s private cell | 我真不敢相信你把你爸爸的私人电话 |
[16:49] | to the lawyer suing him. | 告诉了起诉他的律师 |
[16:51] | Your father never even gave me his private cell. | 他却居然一直对我守口如瓶 |
[16:57] | Great minds think alike, Chief. | 英雄所见略同 头儿 |
[16:59] | If our victim, Scott Esposito, | 如果受害人斯科特·埃斯波西托 |
[17:00] | had Hirschbaum’s cell, | 拿的是赫什本的手机 |
[17:02] | where’s Scott Esposito’s phone? | 斯科特·埃斯波西托的手机在哪里 |
[17:03] | So, I found Esposito’s cellphone number, | 所以 我查出了埃斯波西托的手机号 |
[17:06] | and, sure enough, that phone is still active | 果然 那部手机仍在使用 |
[17:08] | and being used this morning. | 今天早上还拨出了电话 |
[17:10] | And where’s that phone right now? | 现在那部手机在哪里 |
[17:12] | Currently moving through Mid-Wilshire. | 现在正在威尔谢中区移动 |
[17:14] | About 10 minutes ago, it dialed a private limo service. | 约十分钟前 该手机叫了一辆私人豪华轿车 |
[17:17] | Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza, here, now. | 富林和普罗文茨副队长 马上过来 |
[17:21] | Chief, now, I know you’re a little upset, but — | 头儿 我知道你不大高兴 但是… |
[17:24] | There are no “Buts,” Lieutenant. | 副队长 没什么”但是” |
[17:27] | I’m suspending you both for the next 72 hours. | 在接下来的72个小时 我要停你俩的职 |
[17:29] | O-on what grounds? | 凭什么呀 |
[17:30] | On the grounds that you procured outside employment | 就凭你们未经授权 |
[17:33] | without prior authorization, | 接下外聘的私活 |
[17:35] | used L.A.P.D. Equipment to conduct a warrantless search, | 并使用洛杉矶警局的装备 进行无证搜查 |
[17:39] | enlisted a civilian in your illicit activities. | 还组织平民 合伙干违法的勾当 |
[17:42] | Need I go on? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[17:43] | No. That’s a pretty complete list. | 不用了 你说得够全了 |
[17:45] | And since Major Crimes has agreed | 由于重案组已经同意将 |
[17:46] | to leave the pursuit of Mr. Hirschbaum to the FBI, | 追捕赫什本先生一事交给联调局 |
[17:50] | I would appalled if you, as private citizens, | 你们两位普通公民如果再胆敢 |
[17:54] | tried to serve him again by tracking a number | 追查他的号码 定位他的目前行踪 |
[17:57] | that might point to his current whereabouts. | 我会大吃一惊的 |
[18:01] | Tell Buzz he and his Catfish device are suspended, as well. | 告诉巴斯和他的”鲶鱼”系统也一起被停职了 |
[18:06] | Move along. | 快走吧 |
[18:10] | Suspended? | 停职吗 |
[18:12] | Buzz, where are you going, Buzz? | 巴斯 你要去哪里 |
[18:14] | To spend the next three days of unpaid leave | 我得离你们远远的 |
[18:17] | with anyone but the two of you. | 找个人度过三天的无薪假期 |
[18:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:21] | Uh, all right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:22] | But first we need you to track a cellphone for us. | 但首先我们需要你追踪一部手机 |
[18:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[18:26] | That’s how I got into all this trouble in the first place. | 一开始我就是这样被拉下水的 |
[18:29] | Unh-unh. No way. Nope. | 没门 想都别想 |
[18:30] | Listen — w-we got into that little bit of trouble | 听着 上次我们是倒了点小霉 |
[18:32] | last time because Hirschbaum had traded phones with Esposito. | 但那是因为赫什本与埃斯波西托换了手机 |
[18:35] | Now, how could we have known that? | 我们无论如何也料不到会那样啊 |
[18:37] | Oh, I don’t know — by being detectives, maybe? | 我是不会想到 可二位警探该料到吧 |
[18:40] | Okay, here’s what we know for sure — | 好吧 这次我们十分肯定 |
[18:42] | Esposito’s phone just called for a limo. | 埃斯波西托刚刚打电话叫了一辆豪华轿车 |
[18:45] | That means he’s on his way to the airport. | 这就说明他要去机场了 |
[18:47] | And the FBI is looking for him, too. | 联调局也在找他 |
[18:49] | So if we don’t serve those papers, like, now, | 所以 如果我们现在不去递这张传票 |
[18:51] | we’re never gonna get any of the money. | 我们就永远得不到那笔钱了 |
[18:52] | And you’ll never get your car fixed. | 你也就没钱找人修车了 |
[18:54] | As if $200 would have taken care of that, anyway. | 好像两百美元就能修好车似的 |
[18:56] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[18:57] | I spoke with the lawyer, | 我跟律师谈过了 |
[18:59] | and he’s gonna cover all your expenses, | 他会支付一切费用 |
[19:01] | plus make up for your 3 days of lost pay, | 再补偿你三天的薪水 |
[19:04] | and an extra $200. | 还会给两百美元 |
[19:07] | And an extra $200 — | 还会给两百美元 |
[19:10] | if you’ll just give us a ride | 只要你肯追踪号码 |
[19:12] | to wherever your Catfish takes us. | 再带我们去那里 |
[19:17] | All right. Look, Buzz. | 好吧 听着 巴斯 |
[19:18] | Have we made mistakes in the past 24 hours? Yes. | 过去的24小时里我们是否犯了错误 是的 |
[19:21] | Did we underestimate the potential for fallout? | 我们是不是没想到会节外生枝 |
[19:24] | Absolutely. | 完全没想到 |
[19:25] | Did we take advantage of your kind nature? | 我们是不是利用了你善良的天性 |
[19:27] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[19:28] | Would you be wiser not to trust us? | 你会不会机灵点不信我们的鬼话 |
[19:30] | Flynn! | 富林 |
[19:32] | Now, you listen to me, young man — | 你小子现在给我听着 |
[19:33] | this time, this phone number comes from the Chief. | 这次 这个电话是头儿给我们的 |
[19:37] | The Chief! | 是副局长 |
[19:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | Esposito’s phone is gonna be in that bungalow. | 埃斯波西托的手机在那间小屋里 |
[19:45] | And don’t bump into the limo. | 别撞上豪华轿车啊 |
[19:46] | I still can’t believe you got me suspended. | 我还是不敢相信你们居然害我停职了 |
[19:48] | And I want my car fixed by someone reputable. | 我要个手艺高超的修理工修好我的车 |
[19:50] | Fine. Whatever. | 好啦 没问题 |
[19:52] | Now, Flynn, look — the way I figure it, | 听着 富林 就我算来 |
[19:55] | if Buzz’s deductible is a grand, | 如果巴斯车险的免赔额是一千美元 |
[19:57] | we’re still almost $3,000 in the black. | 我们还能赚三千美元左右 |
[20:00] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:04] | And I want 1/3 of $4,000, before repairs and expenses. | 4000块分我三分之一 修理费和其他另算 |
[20:08] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:10] | Get lost. | 快滚 |
[20:14] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m off duty, and I flashed my badge. | 是啊 我没当班 还亮出了警徽 |
[20:18] | I flashed it. Sue me. | 哥就是亮了 告我去吧 |
[20:20] | I would, but I don’t want another body landing on my car. | 我会的 但我不想又一具尸体砸到我车上 |
[20:24] | Maybe your body | 那估计是你的尸体 |
[20:28] | Hello? You called for a limo? | 你好 是你叫的豪华轿车么 |
[20:31] | – Yeah, just a minute! – Where’s the subpoena? | -是的 马上来 -传票在哪儿 |
[20:33] | I thought you had it. | 我以为你拿着呢 |
[20:34] | Oh, God. It’s still in evidence. | 天呐 还归在证物堆里 |
[20:45] | Help! Please! | 救命啊 |
[20:46] | Assassins! | 有刺客 |
[20:50] | – Help! – Come here! | -救命 -你给我过来 |
[20:51] | – Help! – Son of a — | -救命啊 -你个混 |
[20:57] | Will you calm down?! | 给我冷静点 |
[20:59] | Okay. All right. How did you find me? | 好吧 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[21:01] | We traced Esposito’s cellphone. | 我们追踪了埃斯波西托的手机 |
[21:04] | Cellphone? | 手机 |
[21:05] | This cellphone?! | 这个破手机 |
[21:07] | What the hell was that for? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[21:09] | Oh, my God. Will you look at this? | 我的老天爷 你看看吧 |
[21:11] | It’s ruined. This is a $500 jacket. | 被扯坏了 500块的外套 |
[21:14] | Yeah, well, take a look at who just showed up. | 看看谁刚刚到场 |
[21:18] | All right, you know what? | 好了 这样吧 |
[21:19] | I say we turn him over to the feds | 咱们干脆把他交给这些联邦探员 |
[21:21] | and be done with this douche bag. | 我可不想跟这个白痴玩了 |
[21:23] | Hey, hey. You don’t even know me. | 喂 咱们俩很熟吗 |
[21:25] | If we give him to the feds, we’re out the four grand, | 把他交出去 4千块就打水漂 |
[21:27] | we still have to fix Buzz’s car, | 我们还得给巴斯修车呐 |
[21:29] | and now we got to buy you a new jacket. | 现在看来还得给你买件新外套 |
[21:31] | Well, how are we gonna get him past the agents, | 我连传票都送不到他手上 |
[21:32] | where we can even serve him the papers in the first place? | 怎么能在联邦探员眼皮底下把他带走 |
[21:34] | – We are screwed! – Someone called for a limo? | -我们废了 -有人叫车了吗 |
[21:41] | Well, we’re not gonna get very far in this, are we? | 坐这破车 看来我们也跑不到哪里去 |
[21:44] | Get in. | 上车吧你 |
[21:52] | Look — I’m not saying we should have taken him to your place, | 我并不是说非得把他带到你家 |
[21:55] | but if we’re gonna be out an extra 100 bucks, | 但我们现在既然要为他多花100块 |
[21:57] | we could have taken him to some place | 最起码去一个 |
[21:58] | a little less disgusting. You know. | 不这么恶心的地方 |
[22:02] | Oh, look — you can still see the chalk outline | 这地方曾经死过人 |
[22:04] | from the last person who stayed here. | 地上还有粉笔印呢 |
[22:06] | Is anybody besides me getting hungry? | 我饿了 你们饿不 |
[22:08] | No. Sit down and shut up. | 不饿 闭嘴 坐下 |
[22:10] | Oh, it’s an un-catered kidnapping. | 绑架不给伙食 |
[22:13] | Boy, you guys really did not think this through at all, did you? | 兄弟们 你们到现在还没想通 |
[22:17] | You know, I’m starting to understand | 我开始明白为什么 |
[22:18] | why some people would want you dead, | 这么多人想你死 |
[22:20] | even if you hadn’t stolen the pension funds. | 即使你没偷挪别人的养老金 |
[22:22] | Oh, please. Am I a lousy businessman? | 拜托 我是个万恶的商人吗 |
[22:24] | Absolutely. The worst. But I am not a criminal. | 我绝对是那个最坏的 但我绝不是罪犯 |
[22:28] | I am simply the victim of some financial oversights | 我只是财务监管下的受害者 |
[22:31] | that were somewhat challenging to explain in court. | 需要在法庭上为自己做出辩解 |
[22:34] | Buzz. | 巴斯 |
[22:35] | So, this dump does have a fax machine. | 这个破地方还真有传真机 |
[22:38] | There’s the number, and it’s $2 a page. | 这是传真号 一页2块 |
[22:40] | That’s coming out of your 1/3. | 从你那份里出 |
[22:57] | What? | 什么事 |
[22:57] | Ah, Sanchez — charming as always. | 桑切斯 多么迷人的小伙子啊 |
[23:01] | Uh, listen — we have Hirschbaum, | 听着 我们抓到赫什本 |
[23:03] | and I need you to get the — | 我需要你帮我把 |
[23:04] | Oh, man. The feds think he was kidnapped. | 天呐 联邦探员以为他被人绑架了 |
[23:06] | You guys are like real criminals. | 你们做事真像犯罪分子 |
[23:07] | Yeah, well, listen — | 是嘛 听着 |
[23:09] | I need you to pull the subpoena from evidence | 我需要你把传票从证物堆里取出来 |
[23:11] | and fax it over to me. | 并传真给我 |
[23:12] | – The number is — – can’t do it. | -我的号码是… -不行 |
[23:13] | The FBI’s got all that stuff in the conference room. | 联邦探员已经把那些东西都放到会议室了 |
[23:15] | Well — well, then get me the Chief on the phone. | 那你让头儿接电话 |
[23:19] | Hirschbaum’s girlfriend said | 赫什本的女朋友说 |
[23:22] | the kidnappers were “Thuggish older men” | 绑架者是”两个年迈的刺客” |
[23:25] | and that one of their grandsons was there, | 还带他们的孙子 |
[23:27] | videotaping it all, probably to establish proof of life. | 全程录像 貌似是要证明他的死活 |
[23:31] | Anyway, she’s sitting down with the artist. | 反正她现在和画像师在一起 |
[23:32] | We should have faces to distribute shortly. | 我们马上就会得到画像了 |
[23:36] | Chief, uh, Taylor for you on 3. | 头儿 泰勒在3号线找您 |
[23:39] | Oh. Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[23:42] | Yes, commander? | 怎么了 队长 |
[23:42] | It’s Provenza. We have Hirschbaum. | 是我普罗文茨 我们抓到赫什本了 |
[23:45] | We’re five minutes from killing him and then ourselves. | 我们差一点就想杀了他后再自行了断 |
[23:48] | But first I need a copy of that subpoena | 但现在我想要一份传票复印件 |
[23:51] | so I can serve it to him. | 让他知道自己被起诉了 |
[23:53] | Oh, that’s a shame, commander. | 太可惜了 队长 |
[23:56] | Would you excuse me for a minute? | 你能给我一分钟吗 |
[24:00] | Closed? Open? | 门开着还是关着 |
[24:01] | Closed. Thanks. | 关着 谢谢 |
[24:04] | I can’t get you that subpoena, Lieutenant, | 副队 我没法给你传票 |
[24:06] | and if you contact Doyle and ask for new papers, | 如果你打给道尔要传票 |
[24:08] | that’s telling him Hirschbaum’s still alive. | 无异于告诉他赫什本还活着 |
[24:09] | And my whole strategy depends on people thinking he’s dead. | 而我的整个计划就在于让大家以为他死了 |
[24:14] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[24:22] | I can’t leave with Agent Howard here, | 霍华德探员在这里我走不开 |
[24:23] | but I have some questions for Hirschbaum. | 但我需要问赫什本几个问题 |
[24:27] | My boss has some questions for you. | 我老大要问你一些问题 |
[24:29] | Are you gonna at least read me my rights? | 你至少该宣读一下我的权利吧 |
[24:31] | Tell him I don’t have to read him his rights. | 跟他讲我不需要宣读他的权利 |
[24:33] | I’m on the phone. | 因为我在打电话 |
[24:33] | She doesn’t have to read you your rights. She’s on the phone. | 她没必要跟你宣读权利 她在打电话 |
[24:36] | I am sitting here with two police officers. | 我和两位警官坐在这里 |
[24:38] | Tell him — oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 告诉他 天呐 |
[24:40] | Lieutenant, put me on speakerphone. | 副队 改成免提 |
[24:45] | Here — speakerphone. | 好了 您现在免提 |
[24:46] | Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza are not police officers today. | 富林和普罗文茨副队今天不是警官 |
[24:50] | They’re private citizens. | 他们只是普通公民 |
[24:51] | Well, then I’ve been kidnapped. | 那我被绑架了 |
[24:53] | Well, would you like me to tell the FBI? | 那你希望我把这件事告诉联邦调查局吗 |
[24:55] | They’re right here. | 他们就在我旁边 |
[24:56] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[24:57] | I will answer your questions, but I have to tell you — | 我会回答你的问题 但我跟你讲 |
[25:00] | I am finding this whole situation extremely upsetting. | 这整件事令我非常生气 |
[25:03] | Why did you kill Scott Esposito? | 你为什么要杀斯科特·埃斯波西托 |
[25:05] | What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with that! | 你在说什么 我跟那事没关系 |
[25:07] | I think you did. | 我认为有关系 |
[25:08] | I think you set him up at the hotel and then shot him | 我认为是你把他安排在酒店并杀了他的 |
[25:12] | because you thought by the time we realized it wasn’t you, | 你以为当我们意识到死者不是你本人时 |
[25:14] | you’d be out of the country. | 你早就飞得远远的了 |
[25:15] | That is so not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:18] | His ending up dead screwed me royally. | 他死了可把我给整惨了 |
[25:20] | Well, if you didn’t kill him, who did? | 如果不是你杀的 那会是谁呢 |
[25:21] | Well, this may come as a surprise to you, | 也许说了会让你很惊讶 |
[25:23] | but right now I am about as popular | 但现在人们憎恨我的程度 |
[25:26] | as your average middle-eastern dictator. | 不亚于利比亚国家元首 |
[25:28] | But if I had to guess, I would say it was probably my wife, | 但如果非得猜一个的话 那就是我老婆 |
[25:30] | Shannon, the near-sighted bitch. | 那个鼠目寸光的臭女人香农 |
[25:33] | Why would she want you dead? | 她为什么想让你死呢 |
[25:35] | Probably ’cause she found out about my girlfriend. | 也许是因为她发现我有了小三 |
[25:38] | And Shannon is the only person that knew I was at that hotel. | 只有香农知道我住在那家宾馆里 |
[25:42] | Lieutenant, take me off speakerphone. | 副队 关掉免提 |
[25:48] | Did Buzz videotape the abduction of Mr. Hirschbaum? | 巴斯拍摄到绑架赫什本先生的过程了吗 |
[25:51] | You want him to e-mail it over to you? | 让他发邮件给你吗 |
[25:54] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[25:55] | I’m about to bring Mr. Hirschbaum back to life. | 我要让赫什本先生复活 |
[26:00] | What kind of good news? Did you find my dad’s killer? | 什么好消息 找到杀害我父亲的凶手了吗 |
[26:03] | Oh, it’s so much better than that, Andrea. | 比那更好 安德里亚 |
[26:05] | You see, it turns out that the man who died last night | 昨晚在宾馆死去的那个人 |
[26:09] | at the hotel wasn’t even your father. | 不是你的父亲 |
[26:10] | What do you mean? Who was he? | 什么意思 他是谁 |
[26:12] | An imposter, | 替身 |
[26:13] | hired to throw off the authorities. | 为摆脱当局而雇的替身 |
[26:14] | My husband’s alive? Are you sure? | 我丈夫还活着 你确定吗 |
[26:17] | I am. | 确定 |
[26:18] | In fact, I’ve got some video taken of him two hours ago. | 事实上 我这有两小时前拍摄的录像 |
[26:22] | Uh, bear with me. | 耐心点儿 |
[26:23] | I am awful with this control thingy. | 我对控制这玩意儿不在行 |
[26:28] | There. | 到了 |
[26:30] | Hello? You called for a limo? | 有人吗 是你叫的豪华轿车吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah, just a minute! | 是的 稍等片刻 |
[26:33] | That’s really his voice. That’s Steven’s voice. | 真是他 是史蒂夫的声音 |
[26:36] | Oh, God, it’s still in evidence. | 天呐 还归在证物堆里 |
[26:41] | What is he doing with her? | 他们俩怎么搞在一起了 |
[26:46] | You know that woman? | 你认识那个女的 |
[26:46] | It’s Lisa Fleming. She’s our personal trainer. | 她是丽莎·弗莱明 我们的私人教练 |
[26:50] | What were they doing together? | 他们俩在一起干什么 |
[26:51] | Heading off to Venezuela, I think. | 我想是要去委内瑞拉吧 |
[26:52] | Wait– Venezuela? | 等等 委内瑞拉 |
[26:54] | He can’t be taking Lisa Fleming to “Cawackas.” | 他不可能带丽莎·弗莱明 去”加瓦加斯” |
[26:56] | He was supposed to be taking me, that bastard. | 他应该带我去的 混蛋 |
[26:58] | It’s “Caracas.” You pronounce the “R.” | 是”加拉加斯” 发音是”R” |
[27:00] | You know, I think I liked my father more when he was dead. | 我爸还是死了更讨人喜欢 |
[27:03] | Listen to you. | 瞧你说的 |
[27:04] | The only reason you wanted the death certificate | 你要他的死亡证明 |
[27:05] | was so you could go and claim your inheritance, which — | 无非就是声称你的遗产继承权 |
[27:07] | let’s be honest– you would probably waste on charity, anyway. | 实话实说吧 你多半会浪费在慈善上 |
[27:10] | Yes, let’s be honest. | 是啊 实话实说 |
[27:11] | You said you didn’t know about the hotel. | 你说你不知道酒店的事 |
[27:13] | What else did you lie about? | 你还撒了什么谎 |
[27:15] | I told you I liked your ugly new haircut. | 我说过喜欢你丑陋的新发型 |
[27:17] | You can start there. | 从这开始想吧 |
[27:20] | Where is he? | 他人在哪呢 |
[27:20] | Yeah– where? I want to know. | 是啊 在哪 我想知道 |
[27:23] | I think the motel is called Las Pulgas. | 那个汽车旅馆应该叫拉斯普尔戈斯 |
[27:25] | Uh, let me check. | 让我查查看 |
[27:39] | – Yep? – Lieutenant, in between leaving here last night | -是我 -副队 在你们离开警局 |
[27:42] | and arriving at the hotel, where did you stop? | 到达宾馆的途中 你们在哪停过车 |
[27:45] | Uh, well, uh, the lawyer’s office, to pick up the papers– | 去了趟律师办公室 拿文件 |
[27:48] | It’s the Chief– | 是头儿打来的 |
[27:49] | and then… the gas station. Why? | 然后 去了加油站 怎么了 |
[27:51] | And when did you first notice the broken taillight? | 你们什么时候发现尾灯坏了 |
[27:54] | – When we left the hotel. – That’s what I thought. | -离开宾馆的时候 -和我想的一样 |
[27:56] | Let’s replay the events of last night and see what happens. | 我们回顾一遍昨晚的事故 看看有何新发现 |
[27:59] | Uh, what about the wife and daughter? | 那他的妻子和女儿怎么办 |
[28:03] | I’m releasing them back into the wild, Lieutenant. | 我把她们放回野外了 副队 |
[28:07] | Stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[28:08] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe you actually graduated — | 天呐 真不敢相信你竟然毕业了 |
[28:10] | All right, Flynn, here’s the deal– | 富林 这样好了 |
[28:12] | You keep an eye on numb nuts here, | 你留下来监视木瓜脑袋 |
[28:13] | and Buzz is gonna run me over to the lawyer’s office. | 巴斯带我去律师办公室 |
[28:16] | Look– if this is still about collecting the four grand, | 听着 如果还是关于那四千美金 |
[28:19] | I say we cut our losses and get the hell out of here. | 我建议赶紧脱手 离开这鬼地方 |
[28:21] | We can’t afford to cut our losses, Flynn. | 这损失我们可负担不起 富林 |
[28:23] | We’re in a hole that’s getting deeper by the minute, | 我们陷入了个无底洞 越陷越深 |
[28:25] | and now it’s filling with water. | 而且还充满祸水 |
[28:26] | We need that money just to break even. Come on. | 我们要得到那笔钱才能收支平衡 走吧 |
[28:29] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:30] | Uh, guys, I couldn’t help but, uh, overhear. | 伙计们 我只是无意中听到的 |
[28:34] | You know, if either of you are experiencing | 如果你们当中有人 |
[28:36] | any financial difficulties– | 面临财政困难 |
[28:38] | Stay out of this. | 别管这事 |
[28:39] | All right, go see the lawyer. | 好吧 去找律师 |
[28:40] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Hear me out. | 等等 听我说完 |
[28:41] | Personally, I think it is shameful | 个人愚见 像你们这样的 |
[28:44] | that heroes of the public sector, | 公共事业的楷模 |
[28:47] | such as you gentlemen, | 还要去赚外快 |
[28:48] | should have to take outside jobs just to make ends meet. | 才能收支平衡 这真是耻辱 |
[28:54] | Where you going with this, Hirschbaum? | 你葫芦里卖的什么药 赫什本 |
[28:55] | Look– I would never dream of offering you a– | 听着 我从未想过对你们 |
[28:59] | a payoff. | 行贿 |
[29:00] | But, how would you feel | 但如果我给你们 |
[29:01] | about taking an untraceable cash… | 一笔无法追踪的现金… |
[29:05] | Gratuity… | 作为酬劳… |
[29:07] | To, uh, you know, look the other way? | 你们是否能放我一马呢 |
[29:10] | Are you trying to bribe police officers? | 你想要贿赂警官 |
[29:12] | W-we’re not police officers today, Buzz. | 我们今天不是警官 巴斯 |
[29:15] | Just make sure that camera stays off. | 把相机关掉就行了 |
[29:17] | Now, how much are we talking about, exactly? | 那具体是多少钱呢 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:25] | $100,000? | 十万美金 |
[29:27] | Each. | 每人 |
[29:29] | Well– I could transfer the money to an account of your choosing, | 我可以把钱转到你们指定的账户 |
[29:32] | you could serve me those papers, | 你们把这些文件给我 |
[29:33] | and you would never hear from me again. | 然后我就远走高飞 |
[29:37] | All I need is a disposable cellphone | 我只需要一部一次性手机 |
[29:40] | and an international calling card. | 和一张全球通电话卡 |
[29:44] | You’re not actually considering this, are you? | 你们不会打这个的主意吧 |
[29:48] | Are you? | 真的假的 |
[29:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[29:51] | You are! | 你们还真动心了 |
[30:00] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[30:01] | Fritzie! | 弗里茨 |
[30:03] | How’s the Hirschbaum investigation going? | 赫什本的调查怎么样了 |
[30:05] | Not so well. | 不太顺利 |
[30:06] | In fact, it’s turned into more of an AARP manhunt. | 事实上 演变成了搜捕离退休人员 |
[30:10] | Any chance you can identify these disgruntled shareholders? | 你们认识这两个愤怒的老头吗 |
[30:17] | Well, they do look familiar. | 看着眼熟呢 |
[30:19] | Brenda, we agreed that my people were gonna find Hirschbaum. | 布兰达 你答应过让我的人去找赫什本 |
[30:19] | Look– I suspended Flynn and Provenza hours ago. | 听着 几小时前我停了富林和普罗文茨的职 |
[30:22] | I have no control over what they’ve done since. | 他们现在的所作所为不受我控制 |
[30:23] | Are you telling me you had no idea | 也就是说你压根不知道 |
[30:24] | they captured a federal fugitive? | 他们俘获了一位联邦逃犯 |
[30:25] | How do we even know it’s Hirschbaum? | 我们怎么知道是赫什本 |
[30:27] | The last Hirschbaum we found wasn’t even Hirschbaum. | 上一个赫什本就不是真的 |
[30:30] | Look — why don’t you ride along with me, | 跟我一起过去 |
[30:32] | and if things go as I expect, | 如果情况如预期 |
[30:33] | you’ll have your fugitive, and I’ll have my killer. | 那就你抓你的逃犯 我抓我的杀人犯 |
[30:41] | Well? Coming? | 要来吗 |
[30:51] | Hey! Don’t open the door with your foot. | 不要用脚开门 |
[31:03] | Mr. Doyle? | 道尔先生 |
[31:05] | Ah. Evening, Lieutenant. | 晚上好 副队 |
[31:06] | Uh, I suppose you’ve come to collect your money. | 你就知道你会来要帐 |
[31:09] | Uh, actually, no. | 实际上 不是的 |
[31:12] | I hate to bother you with this, | 我也不想因为这个麻烦你 |
[31:15] | but I’m going to need another copy of the subpoena. | 但我得再要一份传票的复印件 |
[31:19] | Why would you need another copy of the subpoena? | 你为什么得再要一份呢 |
[31:21] | Uh, as it turns out, the guy we served last night — | 我们昨晚去找的那个家伙 |
[31:23] | you know, the one that went off the balcony — | 就是阳台上掉下来的那个 |
[31:25] | was not Steven Hirschbaum. | 不是史蒂夫·赫什本 |
[31:31] | Then who was he? | 那他是谁 |
[31:32] | Scott somebody, | 斯科特什么的 |
[31:33] | A low-level crook who was also a not-very-good actor. | 一个白痴骗子 也是个板凳演员 |
[31:37] | Uh, anyway, I’m — I’m gonna need some fresh papers. | 不管怎样 我需要新的传票 |
[31:40] | I just spent the last 12 hours | 我刚花了12小时 |
[31:44] | drafting new motions | 起草新的动议 |
[31:45] | based on the erroneous idea that this guy is dead. | 因为我以为那家伙已经死了 |
[31:49] | You people are — are terrible. | 你们这些人真差劲 |
[31:52] | -Yeah, but -i mean, really. | -没错 但是 -我是认真的 |
[31:53] | Now, look, my partner and I | 我和我的搭档 |
[31:56] | have Hirschbaum at this fleabag just a few miles from here. | 发现赫什本在附近的一家破旅店里 |
[31:59] | Just give me the subpoena, we serve him, you pay us, | 只要给我传票 我们去找他 你付钱 |
[32:03] | and everything’s right back on track, right? | 这样所有事情都重归正轨 对吧 |
[32:05] | Yeah, yeah. Great. Fine. | 好的 可以 |
[32:06] | I just — | 我只是 |
[32:08] | I need a couple of minutes to run this off. | 我需要一点时间来处理这个 |
[32:13] | Honestly. | 我说真的呢 |
[32:23] | This is where my taillight was broken out last night | 我的尾灯昨晚就是在这弄坏的 |
[32:25] | while my car was just parked here. | 当时就停在这里 |
[32:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:28] | Why would someone do something so senseless and cruel? | 为什么会有人干这么鲁莽白痴的事儿 |
[32:30] | Because it makes your car easier to follow in the dark. | 因为这样更便于在黑夜里跟踪你的车 |
[32:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[32:37] | I’m never gonna let you get away with taking that bribe. | 我不会放过你收受贿赂的事的 |
[32:41] | You know that, don’t you? | 你心知肚明 |
[32:42] | Yeah, well You have no idea | 是的 你不明白 |
[32:46] | what Flynn and I could do with that money. | 富林和我会拿那些钱干什么 |
[32:51] | And let me tell you — the best thing for you, young man, | 让我来告诉你 对你来说 年轻人 |
[32:54] | is to keep your mouth shut about all of this, huh? | 最好守口如瓶 明白不 |
[32:57] | Now, pull away from here and drive slow. | 现在 离开这 慢点开 |
[33:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:01] | Oh, for goodness sakes, for once, | 上帝保佑 就这一次 |
[33:03] | would you just do it, Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes? | 请你照做好吗 假正经先生 |
[33:08] | You have no idea how disappointed I am in you. | 你不知道我对你有多失望 |
[33:40] | Look — the authorities call it “Sexual tourism,” | 当局把这叫做”色情旅游业” |
[33:43] | but it’s not like that’s all you do while you’re there. | 但你到此一游绝不仅仅是为了这个 |
[33:46] | These women are amazing tour guides. | 这些女人是非凡的导游 |
[33:49] | The beaches are fantastic — | 海滩无比美妙 |
[33:51] | Flynn? | 富林 |
[33:54] | – Ready? – Yeah. Ready, Freddy. | -准备好了吗 -好了 整装待发 |
[33:56] | All right, look — we’re gonna serve you the paper, | 好的 我们马上就要拿到传票了 |
[33:58] | we’re gonna take your picture, and then we’re gone. | 我们拿到你的照片就走 |
[34:00] | Good. And listen. Listen. | 好 听着 听着 |
[34:02] | I’m gonna act really surprised when I open the door, okay? | 开门后 我会装作十分震惊 明白 |
[34:06] | Well, that would be a nice touch. | 那这出戏就完美了 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:15] | Yeah, all right, go. | 好 没错 来 |
[34:19] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[34:20] | – The maid! – Just a second! | -服务员 -稍等 |
[34:25] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:26] | You’re not the maid! | 你不是服务员 |
[34:28] | Uh, Steven Hirschbaum, consider yourself served! | 史蒂夫·赫什本 你被起诉了 |
[34:36] | Okay. That’s that. We’re square, huh? | 好 完成 我们两清了 |
[34:38] | Just do us a favor — count to 60 before you come out. | 帮帮忙 数到60你再出来 |
[34:41] | 60 — got it. | 60 明白 |
[34:43] | Hey, you guys, I just want you to know | 伙计们 我只是想告诉你们 |
[34:45] | I’m really gonna miss the three of you — | 我真的会想念你们三个的… |
[34:48] | you with the gruff attitude | 你态度恶劣 |
[34:50] | and you with the much bigger heart than you let on, mister, | 而这位先生 你城府颇深 |
[34:54] | and you, all wide-eyed and innocent. | 还有你 纯真无邪 |
[34:58] | I think I’m gonna miss you most of all. | 我一定会最想念你的 |
[35:02] | Yeah, yeah. So long, Dorothy. | 好了 到此为止吧 |
[35:12] | Wait — I left the Catfish in there. | 等等 我把”鲶鱼”定位系统落下了 |
[35:13] | Don’t worry about the damn Catfish. | 别顾着那倒霉”鲶鱼”了 |
[35:15] | We’ll get it later. | 回头再拿吧 |
[35:16] | I’ll pick it up when I come back to get my security deposit. | 我会回来拿我的房间押金的 |
[35:19] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:22] | Mother-of-pearl. | 守财奴 |
[35:24] | Just drive around to the side of the building and stop. | 开到大楼拐弯处停下 |
[35:41] | 11 …11 Mississippi… | |
[35:43] | 12 12 Mississippi… | |
[35:50] | 19 …19 Mississippi… | |
[35:53] | 20 20 Mississippi… | |
[36:02] | 36 …36 Mississippi… | |
[36:04] | 37 37 Mississippi… | |
[36:06] | Drop your weapon! Drop it! | 放下你的武器 放下 |
[36:07] | What the — what? Okay. | 我了个去的 好吧 |
[36:09] | – Don’t move! – Okay. | -不许动 -好的 |
[36:10] | – Don’t move! – Okay. | -不许动 -好的 |
[36:11] | I have a permit for that. | 我有持枪许可证 |
[36:12] | Did it permit you to kill Scott Esposito? | 它许可你杀害斯科特·埃斯波西托了吗 |
[36:15] | Owen Doyle, you’re under arrest for murder. | 欧文·道尔 你因谋杀被捕了 |
[36:17] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:18] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Anything you s– | -好 好 好 -如果你… |
[36:19] | I may not be the best attorney in the world, | 我可能不是世界上最好的律师 |
[36:20] | but I know my rights. | 但我知道我的权利 |
[36:22] | Oh, this is the last time I hire you. | 这是我最后一次雇佣你 |
[36:24] | Well, as long as we get the four grand you owe us, who cares? | 只要你把欠我们的四千块付清 爱咋咋地 |
[36:30] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[36:32] | 58 …58 Mississippi… | |
[36:34] | 59 59 Mississippi… | |
[36:36] | 60 And 60. | |
[36:41] | FBI. You’re under arrest. | 调查局的 你被捕了 |
[36:50] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[36:51] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[36:56] | No! | 不要 |
[37:05] | Hey. Hey. All right. This is totally illegal. | 好吧 这完全是非法的 |
[37:09] | I bribed officers Flynn and Provenza, | 我贿赂了富林和普罗文茨警官 |
[37:11] | and when that comes out in court, | 到法庭上的时候 |
[37:13] | you are going to look ridiculous! | 你们就会傻眼 |
[37:15] | Well, not as ridiculous as you’re gonna look, | 到时候你更傻眼 |
[37:17] | having punched your offshore account numbers | 你把的离岸账号输到这个 |
[37:19] | into this disposable cellphone. | 一次性手机里 |
[37:21] | Yes. That doesn’t make you look too good. | 对 你的下场可不会很好 |
[37:24] | I…Really can’t argue with that. | 这个 我确实无话可说 |
[37:30] | Ohh, my Catfish — it’s broken. | 哦 我的”鲶鱼” 碎掉了 |
[37:35] | You two are personally responsible | 更换设备的开支 |
[37:36] | for replacing that equipment. | 由你俩自掏腰包 |
[37:41] | And… | 还有 |
[37:43] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:44] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢 头儿 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:59] | Hey, hey, are you the guy that tried to kill me? | 你就是那个想杀我的家伙吗 |
[38:01] | What did I ever do to you, huh? | 我到底怎么对不起你了 |
[38:02] | Try returning a phone call every now and then! | 你就不能时不时的给我回个电话吗 |
[38:04] | Hey, what are you doing?! Get over here! | 你干什么 给我滚过来 |
[38:06] | Consider the damage to my reputation. | 想想这会对我的名誉有多大的损害 |
[38:09] | Hey, you took one for the team, okay? | 为了集体你个人就牺牲一下 行不行 |
[38:11] | Look, look — how — | 听着 听着 |
[38:14] | how does this make me look? | 这对我的形象有什么影响 |
[38:15] | Commander, if you can’t put a positive spin | 长官 如果你无法为抓捕凶犯 |
[38:17] | on our arresting a murderer, | 做出什么贡献的话 |
[38:18] | I got to wonder if it might be time for you to move on. | 我会觉得 你是不是该退休了 |
[38:22] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[38:24] | I can live with this. | 这事可以接受 |
[38:27] | Are you kidding me? Why wouldn’t I think it? | 你在开玩笑吗 我怎么能不这样想 |
[38:29] | You lied to me about how much you were getting paid, | 你们对我隐瞒得到报酬的数额 |
[38:31] | you wrecked my car, you got me suspended, | 你们毁了我的车 害我被停职 |
[38:33] | and you made me spend a day and night | 还让我跟世界上最烂的人 |
[38:35] | with the worst person on earth! | 一起呆了一天一夜 |
[38:37] | But we didn’t take a bribe. | 但我们没受贿啊 |
[38:38] | Yeah, and after we fix your car and pay for the motel | 就是 我们修了你的车 付了旅馆钱 |
[38:41] | and, uh, replace Flynn’s suit and repair the Catfish, | 还更换了富林的西装 修好了”鲶鱼” |
[38:45] | we’ll have $600. | 现在剩下六百美元 |
[38:47] | That’s 200 bucks a piece, huh? | 也就是每人两百块 |
[38:51] | Oh, okay, all right. | 行 好吧 |
[38:52] | Before you say anything, I want you to know | 在你开口之前 我要告诉你 |
[38:54] | that my showing up at that motel had nothing to do | 我出现在旅店不代表 |
[38:57] | with my planning to kill Steven Hirschbaum, | 我要杀史蒂文·赫什本 |
[38:59] | and I have no idea who shot that other guy. | 我也不知道谁杀了另一个家伙 |
[39:01] | Ballistics matched your gun to the bullets | 你的枪和受害者身上取出的子弹 |
[39:03] | taken from the victim. | 弹道是一致的 |
[39:06] | I lent that gun to a friend. | 我把那枪借给朋友了 |
[39:07] | Yeah, but we also found the victim’s blood on your car seat, | 好的 但我们还在你的车座 门把手 |
[39:10] | door handle, and on a handkerchief in your office. | 和你办公室的手帕上找到了受害者的血迹 |
[39:14] | I suppose all this makes me the criminal here? | 难道这就说明我是罪犯了 |
[39:16] | Well, sir, you did kill somebody. | 可是先生 你的确杀了人 |
[39:18] | An actor! | 一个演员而已 |
[39:19] | Okay, all right, I will admit | 好吧 我承认 |
[39:20] | that there is no excuse for not killing the right person. | 杀错了人确实是我的错 |
[39:23] | I mean, that’s like failing murder 101. | 这好比我谋杀入门课没及格 |
[39:25] | But I never intended to kill that other guy. | 但我从未想过要杀掉另一个家伙 |
[39:28] | Intent travels with the bullet, sir. | 意图是由子弹决定的 先生 |
[39:30] | If you meant to kill Mr. Hirschbaum, | 如果你本想杀死赫什本先生 |
[39:32] | the fact that you only killed Scott Esposito | 却错杀了斯科特·埃斯波西托 |
[39:34] | is immaterial in the eyes of the law. | 从法律上看 没有任何区别 |
[39:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:38] | Uh, did you actually go to law school? | 你真的上过法学院吗 |
[39:41] | Yes, I went to law school — | 是啊 我上过 |
[39:43] | the very best the Caribbean had to offer, | 加勒比海地区最好的法学院 |
[39:45] | which is why I can assure you | 所以我能向你们保证 |
[39:47] | that every day Hirschbaum is alive | 赫什本只要活着一天 |
[39:49] | is another day his victims aren’t getting their money. | 他骗的人就得不到他们的钱 |
[39:52] | Poke holes in that. Go on. Go on. | 这里有漏洞吗 找找看 |
[39:54] | Poke holes. | 找出来给我看看 |
[39:55] | You can’t, because everything I have done up until now | 你们找不出来 因为直到现在 |
[39:58] | has been completely legal — | 我做的事都是完全合法的 |
[40:00] | you know, except for the murder. | 除了谋杀的事 |
[40:01] | And breaking my taillight. | 你还打坏了我的尾灯 |
[40:03] | I’m not just arresting you for murder. | 我不止因为谋杀案才抓你 |
[40:05] | I’m arresting you | 我抓你是为了 |
[40:06] | so your clients can get better representation. | 让你的客户能换个更好的律师 |
[40:09] | Okay, I know that killing an embezzler or even an actor | 好吧 我知道杀死一个盗用公款的家伙 |
[40:14] | should never have been plan “A,” | 甚至一个演员 不是上上策 |
[40:15] | but I never would have done any of this | 如果不是因为我现在 |
[40:17] | if it weren’t for the fact | 身无分文 |
[40:17] | that I am absolutely, totally dead broke. | 那我肯定不会这么做的 |
[40:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:22] | And the money you were paying to have Mr. Hirschbaum served? | 那你雇人给赫什本先生送传票的钱呢 |
[40:24] | I don’t have it. I never did. | 我没有 从来就没有 |
[40:27] | And now I never will. | 以后也不会有了 |
[40:37] | How does a job that’s supposed to net us four grand | 这个活我们本来应该挣四千块钱 |
[40:39] | wind up costing us four grand? | 现在却搭进去四千块钱 |
[40:41] | What you call that — Provenza-nomics? | 这是什么 普罗文茨经济学吗 |
[40:43] | Oh, as usual — | 每次都这样 |
[40:44] | Lieutenants, Chief Pope and I | 副队长 保罗局长和我 |
[40:45] | were just discussing the good news. | 正在讨论这个好消息呢 |
[40:46] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么好消息 |
[40:47] | Turns out there’s a reward for information | 为追回赫什本卷走的养老金 |
[40:49] | leading to the recovery of the Hirschbaum pension funds — | 提供有价值信息的人 能获得奖励 |
[40:52] | – $10,000. – We’re rich. | -一万美元呢 -我们现在有钱了 |
[40:54] | The only hitch is, | 只有一个小问题 |
[40:55] | if you were working as law enforcement | 如果你们以执法人员的身份 |
[40:56] | at the time of uncovering the money, you can’t collect. | 找到这笔钱 就不能领取奖励 |
[40:59] | Well, that’s perfect because we were off-duty. | 太好了 当时我们没在当班 |
[41:02] | Well, then you’ll just have to explain | 那么 你们必须解释 |
[41:03] | to professional standards | 按照职业规范 |
[41:05] | why you were using police equipment while off-duty | 你们为什么在不当班时使用警用设备 |
[41:07] | to perform a warrantless search. | 进行非法搜查 |
[41:09] | So, that means… | 那就是说 |
[41:09] | That means you can either accept the reward and resign, | 那就是说 你们要么接受奖励 并辞职 |
[41:12] | or you can decline it and keep your jobs. | 要不就接着干 但是奖励没了 |
[41:15] | Well, now — | 这样的话 |
[41:16] | Hey, I-I’m not a police officer. | 嘿 我可不是警官 |
[41:18] | That’s right. He’s not. | 说得对 他可不是 |
[41:20] | But how was he instrumental in uncovering the funds? | 但他对找回赃款有什么贡献呢 |
[41:23] | I bought the cellphone that Hirschbaum used | 赫什本用的那个手机是我买的 |
[41:26] | to reveal his illegal millions. | 他的非法钱款是通过手机发现的 |
[41:27] | There you go. | 说得太好了 |
[41:28] | That’s good enough for me. | 我可以接受这解释 |
[41:32] | Hey, Buzz, wait. | 巴斯 等一下 |
[41:34] | We’ll help you fill out that form. | 我们来帮你填表嘛 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Yeah, you do understand what this means, right? | 是啊 你懂什么意思的 对吧 |
[41:38] | Yes — I’m rich. | 我懂啊 我有钱了 |
[41:39] | No, you’re splitting it three ways. | 不 你要分成三份才对 |
[41:41] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[41:42] | We can each have 1/3. | 我们每人拿三分之一 |
[41:44] | $200. | 两百美元嘛 |