时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Let me get this straight. You expect me to believe | 我把话说清楚 你要我相信 |
[01:16] | that you “sleep-ate” an entire container of ice cream without waking up? | 你在睡梦中 梦游吃掉了一整盒冰淇淋? |
[01:21] | You expect me to believe you did. | 你不也说你梦游吃冰淇淋吗? |
[01:23] | And just who sleep-eats with a spoon? | 只吃了一勺! |
[01:26] | People with manners. | 要有礼貌 |
[01:28] | You’re nothing but a common thief! | 你就是小偷! |
[01:31] | -You’re the thief! -No, you are! | -你才是小偷! -不 你是! |
[01:33] | -No, you! No, you! | -No, you! No, you! -不 你才是! -不 你才是! |
[01:39] | Enough! | 够了! |
[01:41] | You boys are family. | 你们是一家人 |
[01:43] | No use getting bent out of shape about little stuff. | 没必要为小事生气 |
[01:46] | Just let it be water under the bridge. | 过去的事 就让它过去吧 |
[01:50] | Now, here’s five bucks. | 这里有五美元 |
[01:53] | And some pocket lint. | 还有一些口袋里的棉绒 |
[01:54] | Go do something fun together. You two are brothers. | 一起做点有意思的事 你们俩是兄弟 |
[01:59] | Why does he always get the five bucks?! | 为什么五美元每次都给他? |
[02:01] | And why does he always get the pocket lint? | 为什么口袋棉绒每次都给他? |
[02:04] | No, you do! | 不 给你才对! |
[02:05] | -No, you! No, you! | -No, you! No, you! -不对 给你! -不对 给你! |
[02:09] | Out! | 出去! |
[02:12] | I say we just take the money and buy some more ice cream. | 我建议我们拿着钱去再买一些冰淇淋 |
[02:16] | Look, if we invest it, | 听我说 如果把钱拿去投资 |
[02:18] | we could have as much ice cream as we want when we’re older. | 我们长大之后就能有吃不完的冰淇淋 |
[02:20] | But I want ice cream now! | 但我现在就想吃冰淇淋! |
[02:23] | -You don’t have to be such a– | 你不要这么… (捕蝇器) |
[02:28] | Head right up, folks. We cast off in a few minutes. Get on the boat. | 上船吧 各位 马上就开始了 |
[02:33] | Hey, hey! Looks like we got a couple of VIPs on our hands. | 哎!来了两位贵宾 |
[02:37] | Youse two want the premium treatment, don’t yas? | 你们想要最优等的待遇 |
[02:40] | Huh? Huh? Huh? | 对吧? |
[02:43] | What’s with those gloves? | 这拳套是怎么回事? |
[02:45] | -Ho-oh, we used to be pro boxers. -Champions! | -我们以前是职业拳击手 -冠军! |
[02:48] | But, our dear old ma, she hated when we pounded each other. | 但是我们亲爱的妈妈讨厌我们打架 |
[02:52] | So we opened this club! We’re respectable types now. | 于是我们开了这个俱乐部! 我们现在遵纪守法 |
[02:55] | Anybody says different, I’ll pound ’em! | 谁不同意 |
[02:57] | Ha-ha! Croaks is just kidding! Check this out! | 我就打谁! 呱呱开玩笑的!看看这里! |
[03:00] | Want an evening you’ll never forget? | 想度过一个永生难忘的夜晚吗? |
[03:02] | We got first-class entertainments, | 我们有最好的娱乐活动 |
[03:04] | ballroom dancing, | 宴会厅舞蹈 |
[03:06] | and fine dining. | 还有美食 |
[03:10] | Mugsy, look! | 马克杯人 看! |
[03:12] | “Free ice cream with entry.” | “入场冰淇淋免费吃” |
[03:14] | Ice cream! | 冰淇淋! |
[03:17] | Not so fast! | 别急啊! |
[03:21] | Cover charge is 20 bucks. | 服务费20美元 |
[03:23] | We don’t have that much. | 我们没这么多钱 |
[03:24] | Hmm… Well, how much you got? | 那你们有多少钱? |
[03:29] | Five bucks and some pocket lint. | 五美元以及一些口袋棉绒 |
[03:32] | You know what $5 gets you? | 知道五美元能买到什么吗? |
[03:34] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋? |
[03:36] | A kick in the pants! | 屁股上一脚! |
[03:42] | Did you see how far I kicked that little punk? | 看到我把那小混蛋踢多远了吗? |
[03:44] | -You saying you better than me? -So what if I am? | -你说你比我厉害? -是又怎么样? |
[03:51] | Oh! Hello, Mr. Mayor., Mrs. Mr. Mayor. | 你们好 市长先生 市长夫人 |
[03:54] | We’re respectable types. | 我们遵纪守法 |
[03:56] | -Say any different and I’ll pound you! -Oh! | 谁不同意 |
[03:58] | This guy! Always with the jokes! | 我就打谁! 这人总是那么会开玩笑! |
[04:01] | Please, step right inside. | 请进吧 |
[04:04] | Hmph! | |
[04:11] | This is an outrage! | 太过分了! |
[04:12] | They stole our five bucks. | 他们偷走了我的五美元 |
[04:14] | -They kicked us in the river! -The lint! | 还把我们踢进了河里! 棉绒! |
[04:23] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[04:24] | I smell ice cream! | 我闻到了冰淇淋的味道! |
[04:35] | Ooh… It’s right under that vent. | 就在排风管下面 |
[04:39] | Look! | 看! |
[04:44] | -We’re shoving off! -Let’s go! | -启航! -出发! |
[04:49] | Oh, hey! How youse doing, huh? | 哎!你们还好吗? |
[04:51] | Looking good. Watch out for this guy. Here comes trouble. | 看来不错 小心这个人 可能会惹麻烦 |
[04:55] | You sure this is right? | 你确定没爬错管道吗? |
[04:57] | Shh, quiet! Someone might hear! | 别出声!会被别人听到! |
[04:59] | Hey! How’d you bozos get in? | 哎!你们这些笨蛋是怎么上来的? |
[05:03] | -Just kidding… Phew! | 开玩笑的 |
[05:07] | You fine folks are paying customers. You ain’t bozos. | 你们是付费的客户 不是笨蛋 |
[05:11] | Except for this clown. | 这个小丑除外 |
[05:17] | But seriously, folks, | 但是说真的 各位 |
[05:18] | we’d like to start the night off with a song. | 我们想以一首歌曲开始今晚的旅程 当我们还是小蝌蚪 只有一位女性为我们守候 她给我们洗衣做饭 让我们高昂着头 我们过去和现在的一切都拜她所赐 她对我们永远念兹在兹 不像我们的坏爸爸 二 三 四! 母亲!我们爱你 母亲! 在这称为生活的蒜味面包中 她就是黄油! 她对我们说:“孩子们 别打架” 她教我们明辨是非 她的心 是纯金! |
[06:09] | -You’re stepping on my fingers! -Watch it! | -你踩到我的手指了! -哎 小心! 她是我们的母亲! |
[06:14] | We miss youse, Ma! | 我们想念你 妈妈! |
[06:18] | Hey-o! Who’s up there? | 哎!谁在上面? |
[06:20] | Come here, firefly. | 过来 |
[06:27] | Oh! Ow!, Hot, hot, hot! Ow! | 萤火虫 |
[06:36] | Ma’s on fire! | 妈妈着火了! |
[06:38] | -You saying it’s my fault? -So what if I am? | 你说这是我的错? 说了又怎么样? |
[06:44] | All part of the show, folks. | 都是节目的一部分 各位 |
[06:47] | Hey, you. Put out Ma. | 哎 你 给妈灭火 |
[06:49] | Make with the music. | 开始演奏音乐 |
[07:07] | – Sherman! | 谢尔曼! |
[07:11] | Dorris? What are you doin’ here? | 桃丽丝 你怎么来这里了? |
[07:13] | You stood me up again! You’re always workin’! | 你又放我鸽子!一天到晚上班! |
[07:17] | Aw, sweetheart, I’m sorry. | 哎 亲爱的 对不起 |
[07:20] | No more excuses! | 不要再找借口了! |
[07:21] | You missed my parents’ “anniversiary.” You missed our “anniversiary!” | 你错过了我父母的周年纪年 还错过了我们的周年纪年! |
[07:26] | Anniversary! It’s “anniversary”! | “纪念”!是“纪念”! |
[07:30] | -That’s what I said. -No. | 对 我就是这么说的 |
[07:31] | You said “anniversiary.” And you said it twice. | 不对 你说的是“纪年” 还说了两次 |
[07:34] | It’s the only reason I brought it up. | 所以我才提着一茬 |
[07:36] | Oh! | |
[07:37] | Here he goes again. Correctin’ me! | 又来了!挑我的刺! |
[07:41] | This is why I don’t tell you things. | 看见没有?所以我有事就不跟你说 |
[07:43] | -Like how your meat’s escapin’. | 比如你的肉逃走了 |
[07:55] | Hey! It’s right there. | 哎!就在那里 |
[07:58] | Now’s our chance to grab it and get outta here! | 现在是我们的好机会 拿了就跑! |
[08:00] | Hey! | 哎! |
[08:01] | Youse two bums didn’t pay! | 你们俩笨蛋没付钱! |
[08:03] | And you stole our five bucks! | 你们偷了我们五美元! |
[08:06] | -Come here! -Whoa! | 过来! |
[08:10] | Get back here, you little creeps! | 回来 两个小混蛋! |
[08:14] | Hello, Mr. Mayor. Push in your chair? How about a picture? Cheese! | 市长先生好 把椅子往前推一点吧? 拍一张照吧?茄子! |
[08:29] | Cuphead! Cuphead! Cuphead! | 茶杯头! |
[08:33] | Whoa! | |
[08:41] | Phew! | |
[09:05] | Get back here! | 回来! |
[09:06] | -Watch it! Come here, you. | 小心! 你过来 |
[09:16] | Ma! | 妈妈! |
[09:19] | All part of the show, folks. All part of the show! | 都是节目的一部分 各位! |
[09:23] | The ice cream! Let’s grab it and get outta here! | 冰淇淋!我们拿上就跑吧! |
[09:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[09:28] | I need to say something. | 我有几句话要跟你说 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry, Cuphead. | 对不起 茶杯头 |
[09:32] | For sleep-eating my ice cream? | 因为梦游吃了我的冰淇淋? |
[09:34] | I didn’t sleep-eat it. | 我不是梦游吃的 |
[09:37] | I awake-ate it! | 是醒着吃的!我是最糟糕的兄弟! |
[09:38] | I’m the worst brother ever! | |
[09:41] | Hey! No, you’re not. | 哎!才不是! |
[09:43] | ‘Cause I awake-ate your ice cream too. | 因为我也醒着吃了你的冰淇淋 |
[09:46] | You did? | 真的? |
[09:47] | Aww! | |
[09:51] | It’s so beautiful how youse two forgive each other like that. Oh! | 真好啊 你们俩这样互相原谅 |
[09:56] | We should try to be more like that. | 我们也应该试试这样 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry we’s always fighting. | 对不起 我们总是打架 |
[10:00] | Me too. | 我也很对不起 |
[10:02] | Youse two are family now. | 你们俩现在和我们是一家人了 |
[10:04] | And with family, anything in the past is water under the– | 既然是一家人 过去的事就让它过… |
[10:16] | Our club! It’s ruined! | 我们的俱乐部完蛋了! |
[10:19] | You saying it’s my fault? | 你说是我的错? |
[10:20] | So what if I am? | 说了又怎么样? 你们好 |
[10:23] | Oh! Hello, Mr. Mayor., Mrs. Mr. Mayor. I trust you had a wonderful evening. | 市长先生 市长夫人 你们一定度过了一个美妙的夜晚 |