时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Uh, hey, boss, want some leftover congratulations cake? | 哎 老大 |
[01:18] | Uh, you look mad for somebody who just got that cup’s soul. | 要吃点剩下的祝贺蛋糕吗? 你刚抓到了杯子的灵魂 怎么这么生气? |
[01:22] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 祝贺啊! |
[01:26] | I didn’t actually get his soul yet, okay? | 我其实还没抓到他的灵魂 好吗? |
[01:30] | I just said that to buy myself some time before Stickler finds out. | 我那样说是为了争取一点时间 免得斯迪克勒发现 |
[01:36] | I hate that guy. | 我恨那个人 |
[01:37] | Oh! I know what’d make you feel better, boss. | 我知道什么能使你感觉好一些 老大 |
[01:40] | The Obliterator! | “湮灭者”! |
[01:42] | It’s a new ride down at the Inkwell Pier. | 是墨池码头的新游乐设施 |
[01:44] | They say it goes so fast, it’ll tear the clothes right off of you. | 据说很快 会把衣服都吹下来 |
[01:49] | The only thing that’ll make me feel better is getting that cup’s soul. | 唯一能使我感觉好一些的 就是得到那个杯子的灵魂 |
[01:54] | He’s gotta take that sweater off sometime. | 他早晚得把那件毛衣脱下来 |
[01:57] | You’re wearing that sweater forever! | 你要永远穿着这件毛衣! |
[01:59] | -But– -No buts. | -但是… -没有但是 |
[02:00] | That sweater’s the only way the Devil can’t get your soul. | 只有这件毛衣 才能阻止魔鬼夺走你的灵魂 |
[02:03] | You can never take it off! Ever! | 你永远不能把它脱下来!永远不能! |
[02:06] | Eh. I ain’t too worried about it. | 哎 我不太担心 |
[02:10] | Your soul is mine! | 你的灵魂是我的! |
[02:16] | -He’s never taking that sweater off! -Yeah. Give it up! | 他永远不会把这件毛衣脱下来! 对 死了这条心吧! |
[02:19] | Never! | 决不! |
[02:24] | Give it to me! | 给我! |
[02:29] | -Give me– | 给我… |
[02:32] | …your– | …你的… |
[02:34] | …soul! | …灵魂! |
[02:44] | Will the fireproof pants of Dirk Dangerous be enough | 德克·要你命的防火裤 |
[02:47] | to save a flaming bank vault full of orphans? | 是否足以拯救大火熊熊 满是孤儿的银行保险库呢? |
[02:50] | Tune in tomorrow | 请明天收听 |
[02:51] | for the stunning conclusion of Dirk Dangerous vs. Pyromaniac Pete! | 《德克·要你命大战纵火狂皮特》 精彩结局! |
[02:57] | So sweat-inducing! | 听得满身是汗! |
[03:00] | You wanna see something even more sweat-inducing? | 想看看更加令人满身是汗的东西吗? |
[03:03] | Do I? | 要看吗? |
[03:04] | It’s a new ride! | 新游乐设施! |
[03:06] | New, Cuphead, new! | 新的 茶杯头 新的! |
[03:08] | Says here it’ll go so fast, it’ll… something. I dunno. | 说是很快 会那啥 我也不知道 |
[03:11] | But it’s new, Cuphead, new! | 但是新的 |
[03:13] | Oh! | 茶杯头 新的! |
[03:14] | If we go now, we can get there before Elder Kettle wakes up from his nap. | 如果我们现在去 就能在茶壶爷爷打盹醒来之前到 |
[03:21] | Hand it over. Oh! | 给我 |
[03:22] | Would you get outta here? Elder Kettle can’t see you. | 你赶紧走 好吗? 不能让茶壶爷爷看见你 |
[03:25] | Who is Elder Ket– | 谁是茶壶爷… |
[03:32] | Would you cut that out?! | 你能别这样了吗? |
[03:33] | Look, meet me around back. | 到后门找我 |
[03:35] | Listen, you little shoehorn– | 听我说 你这鞋拔子… |
[03:39] | Stupid cup making me go around the back. I’m the Devil! Nobody tells me what to– | 这愚蠢的杯子让我到后面 我是魔鬼!没人能指挥我… |
[03:43] | Do you have any idea how much trouble we’ll be in | 如果茶壶爷爷看见你在这里 |
[03:46] | if Elder Kettle sees you here?! | 知道我们会有多大的麻烦吗? |
[03:48] | You already are in trouble! You owe me your soul! | 你已经有麻烦了! 你的灵魂还没给我! |
[03:52] | -Hey! | 哎! |
[03:54] | Oh! | |
[03:56] | What’s with all the noise?! | 什么声音这么吵? |
[03:58] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:00] | That was just a large cat… man. | 是大猫…大人 |
[04:04] | Well, tell him I’m taking a nap! | 告诉他我在打盹 |
[04:06] | And another thing. Paint that fence! | 还有 把篱笆漆一下! |
[04:09] | It looks terrible! | 太难看了! |
[04:14] | Thanks to your little tantrum, the fence is all burnt up! | 多谢你发了个小脾气 篱笆都烧坏了! |
[04:18] | Yeah! What do you intend to do about that, huh? | 是的!你打算怎么办? |
[04:21] | Nothing! I’m the Devil! | 不怎么办!我是魔鬼! |
[04:24] | Hmm… | |
[04:24] | Tell you what. You paint the fence, I take off the sweater. | 这样 你漆篱笆 我脱毛衣 |
[04:29] | Are you crazy? | 茶杯头 你疯了? |
[04:30] | Hold on. Let’s see where I go with this. | 别急 看我的办法 |
[04:32] | Well, what do you say? | 怎么样? |
[04:34] | Let’s see. I paint the fence. You take off the sweater. | 好的 我漆篱笆 你脱毛衣 |
[04:37] | I take your soul. | 我带走你的灵魂 |
[04:39] | Hmm… | |
[04:42] | Painting the fence. | 漆篱笆 |
[04:46] | Oh, yes. Oh! | 好 |
[04:51] | Have you ever actually painted a fence? | 你漆过篱笆吗? |
[04:54] | Looks like you have no idea what you’re doing. | 嗯 看来他根本不会 |
[04:57] | Is that so? | 是嘛? |
[04:59] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[05:13] | Shh! | (湮灭者) |
[05:16] | And on the one, and on the two, here we go. | 一个 两个 来吧 |
[05:30] | This line! | 队伍好长! 马克杯人 |
[05:32] | Hmm, say, Mugsy, hold my spot. I’m gonna go grab us some funnel cake. | 帮我站好位子 我去拿点漏斗蛋糕 |
[05:36] | You don’t like funnel cake. | 但是你都不喜欢吃漏斗蛋糕 |
[05:38] | You don’t like knitting soul-saving invisible sweaters, but you made me one. | 你不喜欢拯救灵魂的隐形针织毛衣 但你还是逼我穿 |
[05:43] | The least I can do is buy you some funnel cake. | 给你买些漏斗蛋糕是应该的 |
[05:48] | Can I borrow five bucks? | 能借我五美元吗? |
[06:25] | And that is how you paint a fence! | 篱笆就应该这样漆! |
[06:37] | Unbelievable! Where did those two nitwits go? | 难以置信!那两个笨蛋上哪儿去了? |
[06:52] | -You kidding me? | |
[06:56] | There was a little powdered-sugar mishap. | 不小心多加了糖粉 |
[06:58] | No problem! I never say no to extra sugar. | 没问题!多一些糖我从不会拒绝 |
[07:02] | Let’s hope I don’t eat any invisible sweater hairs. | 希望我不会吃到隐形毛衣上的毛 |
[07:06] | You might. If I didn’t take it off hours ago. | 有可能 如果我没一早把它脱下来的话 |
[07:12] | -You what?! -I took off the sweater. | -你什么? -我把毛衣脱了 |
[07:15] | Well, where is it?! | 毛衣在哪里? |
[07:16] | Hmm… | |
[07:18] | -Looks like I don’t remember. | 好像不记得了 |
[07:20] | What happened to “never take it off”?! | 不是说好了“决不脱下”吗? |
[07:22] | Big deal. It’s not like the Devil’s around or anything. | 有什么大不了?魔鬼又不在附近 |
[07:27] | The Devil! | 魔鬼! |
[07:29] | Stay calm, Cuphead. He doesn’t know you took the sweater off. | 冷静 茶杯头 他不知道你把毛衣脱了 |
[07:32] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 对啊! |
[07:34] | I painted your little fence. Now, off with the sweater. Let’s go. | 我把你们的小篱笆漆好了 现在脱毛衣吧 脱吧 |
[07:39] | How do we know you painted the fence? | 我们怎么知道你漆好了篱笆? |
[07:42] | I don’t know. Go look! It’s actually quite good. | 我怎么知道?去看啊!漆得很好 |
[07:45] | Fat chance, buddy. We’ve been waiting in line all day to ride the Obliterator. | 那可不行 兄弟 我们为了坐“湮灭者”已经等了好久 |
[07:49] | The what now? | 什么? |
[07:55] | Hey, boss. It’s the Obliterator, remember? It’ll tear the clothes right off of you. | 老大 还记得“湮灭者”吗? 会把衣服吹下来 |
[08:03] | On second thought, I think I’ll join you, boys. | 我又想了一下 那我和你们一起吧 孩子们 |
[08:06] | This ride looks like fun. | 这东西似乎很好玩 |
[08:08] | That’s the spirit! | 这就对了! 哎 |
[08:09] | Uh, hey, Cuphead. Maybe you should go back to the cottage? | 茶杯头 要不你还是回小屋吧? |
[08:13] | In case you forgot something you took off and need to put back on? | 万一你有什么东西脱了忘了穿 要重新穿上? |
[08:18] | But it’s almost time for the ride. | 但是就快轮到我们了 |
[08:21] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[08:23] | Always doing everything around here because he took off the sweater. | 他把毛衣脱了 忙的却是我 |
[08:33] | Hey, Devil. Wanna hear a joke? | 哎 魔鬼 想听一个笑话吗? |
[08:36] | I hear nothing. | 我什么都不听 |
[08:38] | What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? | 什么比在苹果里发现一条虫更糟糕? |
[08:42] | Finding half a worm in your apple. Get it? | 发现半条虫 明白吗? |
[08:46] | ‘Cause that would mean you ate the other half? Get it? | 因为这意味着你吃了半条虫 明白吗? |
[08:48] | ‘Cause it’s only half of it in there? ‘Cause you ate the other half? | 因为里面只剩了半条虫 而你吃了另外半条 |
[08:52] | Yes! I get it! Thank you! | 嗯!我明白了!谢谢你! |
[08:56] | You know what’s worse than finding half a worm in your apple? | 知道什么 |
[09:00] | What? | 比在苹果里发现半条虫更糟糕吗? 什么? |
[09:02] | Falling in a sewer. | 掉在臭水沟里 |
[09:06] | I saw a smile! | 我看见笑容了! |
[09:08] | You most certainly did not. | 肯定没有 |
[09:12] | Where did he put it?! | 他放哪里了? |
[09:14] | If I was Cuphead, where would I put an invisible sweater? | 如果我是茶杯头 我会把隐形毛衣放哪里呢? |
[09:17] | Attention, Dirk Dangerous fans. | 请注意了 德克·要你命的粉丝 |
[09:20] | Did our last sweat-inducing episode leave you sweatier than ever? | 上一集有没有令你 紧张得满身是汗呢? |
[09:26] | And then the banana says, “Thursday!” | 然后香蕉说:“周四!” |
[09:31] | How delightfully unexpected! | 好开心 好意外! |
[09:36] | You know, Cuphead, you’re not so bad after all. | 茶杯头 看来你也没那么坏嘛 |
[09:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | You’re not wearing the sweater! | 你没穿毛衣! |
[09:51] | Uh… Am too! | 没错! |
[09:57] | Are not! | 没穿! |
[10:01] | You’re right. He’s not wearing the sweater. | 你说得对 |
[10:04] | You are! | 魔鬼 |
[10:22] | Oh! | 他没穿毛衣 |
[10:23] | Eh? Eh? | 你穿了! |
[10:35] | Well, that went just as I planned. | 完全不出我所料 |
[10:40] | Yow! | |
[10:41] | Uh, sorry, boss. | 对不起 |
[10:43] | And where is the sweater now? | 老大 毛衣现在在哪里? |
[10:46] | It’s hidden away… | 藏在一个隐秘的地方 |
[10:47] | …in an undisclosed location. | |
[10:50] | Thank you, Henchman. | 谢谢 亨奇曼 |
[10:52] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[10:53] | Without the sweater, I can just go and take that cup’s soul any time I want! | 没有了毛衣 |
[11:00] | Yow! | 我可以随时去取那杯子的灵魂! |
[11:02] | Uh, sorry, boss. | 对不起 老大 |
[11:08] | Wow! What a great day. | 哇!今天真棒! |
[11:10] | Except I’m pretty sure the Devil’s angrier than ever, | 不过我敢肯定魔鬼气坏了 |
[11:12] | and you no longer have the one thing that’ll stop him getting your soul. | 而你没了能阻止他夺走你灵魂的宝物 |
[11:16] | True. But, hey, | 没错 |
[11:17] | I got the best brother in the world looking out for me. | 但至少我有世界上最好的兄弟照应我 |
[11:20] | Really makes me feel so much less exposed. | 让我觉得自己没那么危险了 |