时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Yoo-hoo! Boys! Breakfast is ready! | 哎!孩子们!早餐准备好了! |
[01:36] | Be right there, Elder Kettle! | 马上就来 茶壶爷爷! |
[01:38] | Isn’t he the greatest? | 他最好了 不是吗? |
[01:40] | Yeah. I can’t believe how full of life he is, especially for his age. | 是啊 他真是充满活力 尤其是这么大年纪了 |
[01:44] | -Don’t ya just love him? | 真是太爱他了! |
[01:46] | Mugman. | 马克杯人 |
[01:47] | Eh. I’m still in the “like” stage. | 呃 我倒才只到喜欢的程度 |
[01:50] | Cuphead! | 茶杯头! |
[01:51] | What’s not to love?! | 呃?为什么不爱呢? |
[01:53] | Well, for one thing, he’s dirty, filthy, and disgusting! | 有一个原因 他肮脏、污秽而且恶心! |
[01:59] | He can’t help the way he is. Now let’s eat. I’m starvin’! | 他这样也是没办法 我们去吃早餐吧 我快饿死了! |
[02:17] | Maybe I am disgusting. | 也许我真的很恶心 |
[02:37] | Ah! | (鞋油) |
[02:42] | -Then I says– | 然后我对她说… |
[02:45] | -My eyeballs are on fire! -Why is it so bright?! | -我的眼球着火了! -为什么这么亮? |
[02:48] | Just your dear Elder Kettle looking his shiny best. | 因为你们的茶壶爷爷闪闪发光 |
[02:53] | Not a single speck or smudge. No, sirree! | 一点污渍都没有 绝对没有! |
[02:58] | Hope you love it. | 希望你会喜爱 |
[02:59] | Hope it’s in the “like” stage. | 希望这达到了“喜欢”的程度 |
[03:03] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了? |
[03:05] | Get a load of this shine, would ya? | 好好看看 |
[03:07] | I… Whoa! | 闪闪发光 我… |
[03:13] | E-Everything’s fine! Still shiny! | 一切都很好!依然闪闪发光! |
[03:21] | Thanks for breakfast. | 谢谢你做的早餐 |
[03:23] | See you later, Elder Kettle. | 回头见 茶壶爷爷 |
[03:27] | Aw, that didn’t go well. | 哎 不顺利啊 |
[03:30] | Wonder what they’re saying about me now. | 不知他们现在又在怎么说我 |
[03:37] | Looks like we were wrong about how great he’s doing. | 看来他的情况 并没有我们想象中那么好 |
[03:40] | Yeah, he’s gone downhill. We gotta do something fast. | 对 他确实在走下坡路 我们得赶紧想办法 你听见喘气声了吗? 抱歉 孩子们 我喘了两声 然后跌倒了 |
[03:43] | – | -Did you hear a gasp? |
[03:48] | Uh, sorry about that, boys. I just gasped twice and fell down. | |
[03:53] | But I’m fine! I’m walking away now! Toodle-oo! | 但是我没事!我现在走了!再见! |
[04:03] | Let’s be realistic, Mugsy. I don’t think we can take care of him anymore. | 我们实事求是一点吧 马克杯人 我觉得我们没办法再照顾他了 |
[04:07] | Are you suggesting that we send him away? | 你是说我们应该把他送走? |
[04:10] | Send me away? | 把我送走? |
[04:12] | I’m not sure we have any choice. | 我们可能别无选择 |
[04:16] | No! | 不要啊! |
[04:21] | Elder Kettle? Are you okay? | 茶壶爷爷?你没事吧? |
[04:23] | Never been better! Just rearranging a few things. | 好极了! 我在把东西重新布置一下 |
[04:28] | -Here, let me help you. -Ah! | 来 我来帮你 |
[04:29] | Shoo! Scat! | 走开! |
[04:31] | I am perfectly capable of doing things on my own. | 我完全有能力自己做事 |
[04:34] | Are you okay, Elder Kettle? | 你没事吧 茶壶爷爷? |
[04:37] | I’m not old! Oh! | 我不老! |
[04:48] | Eh. Uh, yoo-hoo! | 哎! |
[05:05] | Boys! | 孩子们! |
[05:06] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[05:18] | -Oh! | |
[05:22] | Ta-da! | 看! |
[05:24] | -What are you doing? -You poor elderly thing. | -你在干什么? -可怜的老爷爷 |
[05:28] | I’m not hurt. Not one bit. | 我没受伤 一点都没有 |
[05:30] | I’m hip. | 我很跟得上潮流 |
[05:31] | My hip! | 啊 我的屁股! |
[05:33] | Do you need some help? | 你需要帮忙吗? |
[05:34] | No! I’m fine! | 不需要!我没事! |
[05:37] | Now close the window or… | 立刻关窗 |
[05:39] | or you’re grounded! | 否则就让你们禁足! |
[05:43] | Aw, dishwater. Now what are they gonna say about me? | 哎 真是的! 现在他们会怎么说我呢? |
[05:55] | I know you love him, Mugsy, | 我知道你爱他 马克杯人 |
[05:57] | but what other option is there? I mean, look at him. | 但还有什么办法呢?看看他 |
[06:04] | He used to be so full of life, but now… | 他以前很有活力 但是现在… |
[06:07] | You’re right, Cuphead. We need to put him out of his misery. | 你说得对 茶杯头 长痛不如短痛 把他解决掉算了 |
[06:11] | We should do it sooner rather than later. | 晚动手不如早动手 |
[06:13] | He’s not gonna suffer, is he? | 他不会受苦 对吧? |
[06:16] | We’ll make it quick and painless. | 我们动作要快 让他毫无痛苦 |
[06:25] | Poor Elder Kettle. What do you suppose he was doing up that ladder anyway? | 可怜的茶壶爷爷 对了 你说他爬上楼梯干嘛啊? |
[06:29] | Maybe fixing the roof? | 也许是为了修屋顶? |
[06:30] | You know him. He never slows down! He’s so full of life! | 你了解他的 从来就不会慢一点! 总是充满活力! |
[06:34] | Not like this poor little guy. | 这小家伙就不一样了 |
[06:40] | Let’s go take care of it. | 我们去处理吧 |
[06:44] | Oh, wha…? | -什么… |
[06:46] | -What do we do with his body? | -我们怎么处理他的尸体呢? |
[06:48] | We could bury him in the backyard. | 可以埋在后院 |
[06:51] | Yeah. That way, he’ll still kinda be with us. | 对 这样的话 他就好像还在我们身边一样 |
[06:55] | Agreed. | 好 |
[06:58] | They’re gonna kill me! | 他们要杀我!怎么会变成这样啊? |
[07:00] | Oh where did things go so wrong?! | |
[07:04] | Traitors. | 两个叛徒 |
[07:08] | Get it together, Kettle. | 振作起来 茶壶 |
[07:10] | They’re just two little boys. | 他们是两个小孩子 |
[07:12] | You’re a decorated war hero! | 而你是功勋卓著的战争英雄! (茶爷) |
[07:28] | Keep digging, boys. | 继续挖 孩子们 |
[07:31] | Better make that hole big enough for two. | 最好挖得够埋两个 |
[07:35] | Phew! That oughta do it. | 应该够了 |
[07:41] | -Should we say a few words? -Sure. | -我们是不是该说几句? -好的 |
[07:44] | Shoelace, mailbox, slingshot, octopus, bagel, lipstick… | 鞋带 邮箱 弹弓 章鱼 百吉饼 唇膏… |
[07:48] | Can we just bury the earthworm already? | 我们赶紧把这条死蚯蚓埋了吧? |
[07:56] | Ah! Nothing like the taste of fresh soil. | 新鲜泥土的味道最好 |
[08:00] | He’s alive! | 他还活着! |
[08:03] | Thanks, Cuphead and Mugman. You really helped a worm out. | 非常感谢 茶杯头和马克杯人 我这条虫多亏了你们 |
[08:06] | So long, fellas! | 回头见 两位! |
[08:09] | It’s a miracle! | 这是奇迹! |
[08:12] | Let’s tell Elder Kettle the good news! | 我们去把这个好消息告诉茶壶爷爷! |
[08:15] | Elder Kettle! Whoa! | 茶壶爷爷! |
[08:17] | -Wait! -Hey, what gives? | -等一下! -哎 怎么了? |
[08:19] | You almost tripped on something. | 你差点绊到了什么东西 |
[08:21] | Piano wire? | 钢琴线? |
[08:23] | -Huh. -And is that… a tiger trap in the living room? | 客厅里挖了一个老虎陷阱? |
[08:27] | And look! | 看! |
[08:28] | Did someone grease the stairs? | 是不是有谁在楼梯上倒了油? |
[08:31] | This whole room is booby-trapped. | 这房间到处都是机关 |
[08:34] | What is all this? | 怎么回事啊? |
[08:36] | Like what you see, boys? | 喜欢吗 孩子们? |
[08:40] | -Is that you? -Elder Kettle? | -是你吗? -茶壶爷爷? |
[08:43] | That’s right! | 没错! |
[08:45] | And guess what? | 你们猜怎么着? |
[08:48] | You’ll never take me ali– | 你们决不可能活捉我… |
[08:51] | Wh-Wh-Whoa! | |
[08:55] | Ooh! | |
[08:58] | I’m okay. Still got the upper hand. | 我没事 依然占着上风 |
[09:01] | Uh-oh. | 哎呀 |
[09:03] | -Ow! | |
[09:05] | Oh, boy! That really smarts! | 天哪!好痛啊! |
[09:10] | Ow! My leg! -My other leg! | 我的这条腿啊! |
[09:14] | -Ow! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 我的另一条腿! |
[09:35] | I’m still okay. | 我没事 |
[09:43] | Elder Kettle! Elder Kettle! | 茶壶爷爷! |
[09:46] | Please! Please don’t kill me. | 请不要杀我 |
[09:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[09:53] | I heard what you said. | 你们说的话 我听到了 |
[09:55] | I’m dirty and old and weak, | 我又脏又老又虚弱 |
[09:57] | and you’re gonna put me out of my misery | 你们要把我解决掉 |
[10:00] | and bury me in the backyard! | 然后把我埋在后院! |
[10:03] | -What?! -No! | -什么? -没有! |
[10:05] | We weren’t talking about you. | 我们说的不是你 |
[10:07] | We were taking care of our pet worm. | 我们在处理我们的宠物虫 |
[10:11] | A worm?! | 虫? |
[10:14] | So you weren’t trying to kill me? | 这么说你们不是想杀我? |
[10:17] | Kill you? | 杀你? |
[10:18] | You’re our Elder Kettle. | 你是我们的茶壶爷爷 |
[10:20] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[10:22] | Aw! | |
[10:23] | I love you boys too. | 我也爱你们 孩子 |
[10:26] | To imagine that I thought that you two were gonna kill– | 我怎么可能觉得你们会杀… |
[10:30] | -Wh-wh-whoa! | |
[10:35] | Yikes. He’s not looking so hot. | 哎呀 他的情况好像不妙 |
[10:38] | I guess we could bury him in the backyard. | 我想可以把他埋在后院 |
[10:41] | I’ll get the shovels. | 我去拿铲子 |