| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Half these buildings are in turn-around. | 半数大楼都要大改造 | 
| [00:07] | You can spit from here to the new Marriott. | 这里离新开的万豪酒店很近 | 
| [00:09] | You need this block bad, huh? | 你真的很需要这个街区 | 
| [00:12] | This thing doesn’t last forever, | 这东西不会长久的 | 
| [00:14] | say “Yes” To everything. | 答应一切要求 | 
| [00:17] | The neighbors called the pigs. | 邻居报警了 | 
| [00:19] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [00:21] | We have to be smart with our bodies. | 我们在身体问题上一定要明智 | 
| [00:23] | Shit is finally cracking open for me, I’m gonna– | 老子终于要柳暗花明了 我 | 
| [00:25] | I’m gonna say “No” To something. | 我怎么能拒绝 | 
| [00:27] | You have this actual glow, you know that about yourself? | 你浑身散发着光 你自己知道吗 | 
| [00:32] | I got this bachelor party. | 我要办单身派对 | 
| [00:33] | I wanted to get some girls up there. | 我想带些女孩过去 | 
| [00:35] | Money, money, money. | 钱 钱 钱 | 
| [00:36] | This could be a whole new line of business. | 这个可以开发成新的产业 | 
| [00:38] | You should’ve brought your amateur thing to me first. | 你应该先把你的业余片子拿给我 | 
| [00:40] | You should’ve cut me in when I proved I was an earner. | 我证明我能赚钱的时候 你就该把我算上 | 
| [00:44] | – What’s up with you and Rudy? – Fuck Rudy fucking Pipilo. | -你跟鲁迪怎么了 -去他的鲁迪·皮普洛 | 
| [01:15] | Slower on the dolly. | 车子推慢点 | 
| [01:16] | Watch the cables! | 小心电缆 | 
| [01:31] | Oh, man, you can go to jail for that! | 哥们 你这样是要坐牢的 | 
| [01:37] | Cut, very nice. | 停 非常不错 | 
| [01:39] | Guys, head to wardrobe. Girls, you’re wrapped. | 男生 去衣橱 女生 你们完工了 | 
| [01:41] | – Lori, you can take 20. – ‘Kay. | -洛瑞 你可以休息20分钟 -好 | 
| [01:45] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 | 
| [01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:57] | Celery and carrots? | 芹菜和胡萝卜 | 
| [01:58] | Who do I have to fuck to get a roast beef sandwich? | 我要和谁做才能吃到烤牛肉三明治 | 
| [02:01] | Miss Madison wants a roast beef sandwich. | 麦迪逊小姐想吃烤牛肉三明治 | 
| [02:03] | Did I deliver or what? | 我让你满意了吗 | 
| [02:05] | I could get used to this. | 我可以慢慢习惯这么做 | 
| [02:07] | You sure about the roast beef? | 你确定要吃烤牛肉吗 | 
| [02:08] | You have an anal tomorrow. Early call. | 你明天一大早要拍肛交 | 
| [02:11] | Enemas are a girl’s best friend. | 灌肠是女生最好的朋友 | 
| [02:13] | I got a system, Kiki. | 我有一套自己的办法 琪琪 | 
| [03:51] | Fuck, I get illegal possession, | 靠 非法持有武器我懂 | 
| [03:53] | but come on! Four counts of attempted murder? | 但是拜托 四项谋杀未遂罪名 | 
| [03:55] | He popped a kid in the back | 他在证人面前 | 
| [03:58] | – in front of witnesses. – Exactly. | -朝一个人的背后开枪 -没错 | 
| [04:00] | Only we can pop a kid in front of witnesses. | 只有我们才能在目击者面前朝人背后开枪 | 
| [04:04] | Thank you, Officer Paglia, for allowing me to look | 谢谢你让我浏览你的有趣杂志 | 
| [04:06] | – at your interesting magazine. – Captain, sir! | -帕格利亚警官 -警监 | 
| [04:08] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:09] | Fuck you, Tony. | 去你的 托尼 | 
| [04:10] | This gentleman is from Minnesota. | 这位先生来自明尼苏达州 | 
| [04:12] | Michigan. | 密歇根州 | 
| [04:14] | He has a problem. | 他有个问题 | 
| [04:15] | And I thought some general advice | 我想着可以找 | 
| [04:16] | from the Public Morals Task Force might be in order. | 公共道德特遣队要点建议 | 
| [04:19] | As you are the ranking supervisor, Lieutenant. | 鉴于你是高级主管 警司 | 
| [04:21] | Detective Nardi, you have a complainant in the 124 room. | 纳迪警探 124号房间有人投诉 | 
| [04:25] | So, Mr., uh…? | 你是 | 
| [04:27] | Rouse. Matthew Rouse. | 劳斯 马修·劳斯 | 
| [04:29] | What brings you to New York City, Mr. Rouse? | 你为什么到纽约来了 劳斯先生 | 
| [04:31] | – Take a seat. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 | 
| [04:34] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [04:36] | I’m– I’m trying to find someone. Um… | 我想找个人 | 
| [04:43] | I wanna find this girl. | 我想找到这姑娘 | 
| [04:45] | Oh, that’s nice, but, uh… | 好吧 但是 | 
| [04:47] | you’re supposed to just look at the tape, not fall in love. | 你应该只看片 而不动情的 | 
| [04:51] | It’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 | 
| [04:54] | Hey, guys… | 各位出去下 | 
| [05:00] | On the box, | 盒子上 | 
| [05:02] | it says it’s a New York production company, | 写着是纽约制片公司 | 
| [05:04] | but there’s no address. | 但是没有地址 | 
| [05:06] | I called the operator, but there’s no listing. | 我联系了员工 但没有名单 | 
| [05:10] | Your daughter, she, uh… she underage? | 你女儿 她是未成年吗 | 
| [05:13] | No. She’d be in her 30s. 33, now, actually. | 不 她已经30多了 准确说是33岁 | 
| [05:17] | Well, being as she’s of age and… | 鉴于她的年龄 | 
| [05:19] | there’s no indication that she was, uh… | 没有迹象表明她是 | 
| [05:22] | performing without giving her consent, | 在未经同意下进行表演的 | 
| [05:24] | I don’t think this could be a police matter. | 这应该不算警方事务吧 | 
| [05:25] | Yeah, I know that, I just… I just need some help. I– | 我知道 我只是需要些帮助 | 
| [05:30] | I wanna find her. | 我想找到她 | 
| [05:33] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 | 
| [05:35] | April 1966. She was 14. | 1966年4月 她14岁 | 
| [05:41] | I get it. I get it. I got– I got kids. | 我懂 我也有孩子 | 
| [05:47] | Look, Mr. Rouse, | 听着 劳斯先生 | 
| [05:48] | I can give you some names and numbers, | 我可以给你一些名字和电话号码 | 
| [05:49] | but no one’s gonna talk to you about your daughter. | 但没人会告诉你你女儿的消息的 | 
| [05:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [05:53] | Some people come to Times Square, | 有的人来到时代广场 | 
| [05:54] | they don’t wanna be found, and they never are. | 他们不想被找到 也从来没被找到 | 
| [05:56] | That’s just how it works. | 现状就是这样 | 
| [05:58] | But. I’ve been… …working vice here | 但是 我在风化组 | 
| [06:00] | for two decades and longer, and I… | 已经工作了20多年了 我 | 
| [06:04] | I know if I wanna find someone, | 我知道如果我想找人 | 
| [06:06] | and if I wanna pay the right people, or… | 如果我买通正确的人或者 | 
| [06:08] | beat on the wrong people, go places you can’t go, I… | 殴打错误的人 去你不能去的地方 | 
| [06:11] | just… might be able to catch up to your daughter. | 也许就能找到你女儿 | 
| [06:16] | Problem is I can’t do that on company time. | 问题是我不能在工作期间这么做 | 
| [06:19] | Well, what if I hire you? | 如果我聘请你呢 | 
| [06:23] | As a private investigator. | 作为私家侦探 | 
| [06:25] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 | 
| [06:26] | Two hundred a day. Minimum of five days. | 每天两百 最少要五天 | 
| [06:28] | Plus expenses. | 外加各项开销 | 
| [06:30] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [06:39] | – Lift your thumb. – Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to– | -拇指别摁着 -抱歉 我不是有意… | 
| [06:42] | Oh, hey. No, no, you play? | 不 没事 你会弹吗 | 
| [06:45] | No. | 不会 | 
| [06:46] | Well, we can fix that. | 我们能改变这点 | 
| [06:50] | Here. | 来 | 
| [06:51] | Now? | 现在吗 | 
| [06:52] | Yeah. Look. | 嗯 瞧 | 
| [06:57] | One hand on the neck. | 一手托着琴颈 | 
| [06:59] | One hand on the soundboard. | 一手放在音板上 | 
| [07:00] | – Good, yeah. – Yeah. | -很好 -好 | 
| [07:02] | No. Hold these two fingers down. | 不 这两根手指按着这里 | 
| [07:06] | That’s right. | 就是这样 | 
| [07:07] | And then with the fingers on the other hand, | 然后另一只手的手指 | 
| [07:08] | strum across all six strings. | 拨这六根弦 | 
| [07:14] | That’s pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的 是吧 | 
| [07:15] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:17] | Hey, Kit’s sick. I’m Betsey. | 基特病了 我是贝茜 | 
| [07:19] | I’ll be doing your makeup today. | 今天我帮你化妆 | 
| [07:21] | – What’s that for? – I need to wash your face. | -那是干什么用的 -我要帮你洗脸 | 
| [07:23] | – I have on foundation. – I know. I need to start clean. | -我脸上有粉底 -我知道 得先清洁干净 | 
| [07:26] | This is the only foundation I can wear. | 我只能涂这种粉底 | 
| [07:27] | I’m allergic to everything. | 我对很多成分都过敏 | 
| [07:28] | Everything we have is hypoallergenic. | 我们用的产品都是低致敏性的 | 
| [07:30] | Please. You don’t understand. | 拜托 你不明白 | 
| [07:32] | I got him. I’ve got Tod. You take Jessica. | 我来 我负责托德 你去帮杰西卡 | 
| [07:34] | But I always cover Kit’s actors when he calls out. | 但基特每次来不了都是我接手他的演员 | 
| [07:36] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 | 
| [07:42] | Sorry I didn’t get here earlier. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [07:44] | The trains are messed up. | 地铁延误了 | 
| [07:46] | Kit told me all about your allergies. | 基特把你的过敏情况都告诉我了 | 
| [07:48] | Don’t worry. I understand. | 别担心 我能理解 | 
| [07:51] | My friend’s going through the same thing. | 我朋友也正经历同样的事 | 
| [07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [07:59] | Yeah, you’re gonna need a bigger bag. | 得换个大点的袋子 | 
| [08:08] | Her. | 她 | 
| [08:10] | Mooney. | 穆尼 | 
| [08:11] | Enjoy yourself. | 撸得开心 | 
| [08:13] | Mooney, come on. Her. | 穆尼 快看一下 她 | 
| [08:15] | What’s her name? Do you know where she’s living nowadays? | 她叫什么名字 你知道她现在住哪吗 | 
| [08:17] | Me? No. But that’s one of Martino’s tapes. Call him. | 我不知道 但那是马蒂诺的片子 打给他 | 
| [08:21] | – Frankie? No, you call him. – Me? Why me? | -弗兰奇 不 你打给他 -为什么要我打 | 
| [08:23] | Because you’ve got a fucking phone right there. | 因为你手边就有部该死的电话 | 
| [08:26] | Come on, time is money, Mooney. Let’s go. | 快点 时间就是金钱 穆尼 赶紧的 | 
| [08:31] | Time is money, and I’m paying for the call. | 时间就是金钱 可电话费要我出 | 
| [08:34] | I’ll get that for you. | 我帮你开 | 
| [08:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [08:42] | I mean, it needs some work, | 还需要装修一下 | 
| [08:43] | but the guy’s motivated to sell. | 但那人急于卖掉 | 
| [08:46] | It’s huge. | 这里很大 | 
| [08:47] | Wait till you see upstairs. | 你还没看到楼上呢 | 
| [08:49] | Dance floor’s as big as this one. | 舞池跟这个一样大 | 
| [08:51] | Y’know, a little paint. | 涂点漆 | 
| [08:54] | Upgrade the sound system. | 升级一下音响设备 | 
| [08:58] | Why’s he selling? | 他为什么要卖掉 | 
| [09:00] | He doesn’t know how to run a club. | 他不会经营夜店 | 
| [09:03] | Couldn’t keep the wolves away from the door, you know? | 没法把狼拦在门外 你懂吧 | 
| [09:07] | So…? | 所以要卖掉 | 
| [09:10] | If we do take it… | 如果我们真买下来 | 
| [09:13] | I was thinking, uh… | 我想着 | 
| [09:17] | You know, maybe we call it “Mike’s.” | 也许可以取名为”麦克夜店” | 
| [09:24] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 | 
| [09:27] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 | 
| [09:29] | You ain’t got to call it Mike’s. | 你不用取名为麦克夜店 | 
| [09:31] | I mean, no need to sweeten the pie. | 我意思是 你不用讨好我 | 
| [09:33] | I’ve got your back regardless, Vince. | 不管怎样我都支持你 文斯 | 
| [09:35] | Call it whatever you want. But… | 你想叫什么都行 但… | 
| [09:37] | I’d take a piece, Rudy would take a piece, | 我分一份 鲁迪分一份 | 
| [09:42] | but it would be yours. If you want it. | 但夜店是你的 如果你想 | 
| [09:49] | Just think about it. | 考虑考虑吧 | 
| [10:05] | This isn’t easy for me. | 这对我来说不容易 | 
| [10:07] | I find with new patients, | 我发现对于新病患 | 
| [10:09] | the best thing for a first session is to just… | 第一次来做心理咨询最好就是… | 
| [10:11] | tell me about yourself. | 跟我介绍一下你自己 | 
| [10:14] | I’m a cop. Over in Midtown. | 我是个警察 中城那边的 | 
| [10:17] | How long have you been a police officer? | 你当警察多久了 | 
| [10:20] | Too long, I think. | 要我说 太久了 | 
| [10:22] | – All the stress… – I can imagine. | -各种压力… -我能想象 | 
| [10:24] | I meet a lot of assholes. Pardon my French. | 我会和很多混蛋打交道 抱歉我说脏话了 | 
| [10:30] | Like, there’s this guy. | 有一个男的 | 
| [10:32] | He owns a hotel over in Midtown. | 他在中城有家酒店 | 
| [10:35] | One of those old SROs. | 单间的那种 | 
| [10:38] | A real Times Square shit hole. | 典型的时代广场破地 | 
| [10:40] | You familiar with the area? | 你对那一片儿熟吗 | 
| [10:42] | Midtown? I avoid it, if possible. | 中城吗 我尽量避开 | 
| [10:47] | Officer Alston, tell me what’s on your mind, exactly. | 奥斯顿警官 告诉我你在烦恼什么 | 
| [10:52] | Okay. I’m, uh… What’s the word you guys use? | 好吧 我…那个词怎么说来着 | 
| [10:57] | agitated about what goes on in that building. | 对那栋楼里发生的事感到不安 | 
| [11:01] | Pimps, hookers, shooting galleries. | 皮条客 妓女 吸毒场所 | 
| [11:05] | The whole nine. | 包罗万有 | 
| [11:06] | Thing is, there’s an investment group | 问题是 有个投资集团 | 
| [11:07] | offering to buy the property. Clean that block up. | 提出要买下那栋房产 把那街区整顿好 | 
| [11:10] | Start a project that could actually turn the area around. | 启动一个项目 也许真能完全改变那片区域 | 
| [11:14] | But this fuckhole, | 但这个鬼地方 | 
| [11:16] | pardon my German, | 抱歉我又说脏话了 | 
| [11:18] | won’t sell. | 卖不出去的 | 
| [11:19] | Mind you, they offered him well above market value. | 提醒你 他们给他的开价比市场价高得多 | 
| [11:24] | Perhaps this fuckhole of yours | 或许你眼中的这个王八蛋 | 
| [11:28] | sees that the area might turn around. | 看到了这片区域增值的可能性 | 
| [11:31] | He’d like to hold on to his property | 他想守住他的财产 | 
| [11:33] | and wait to share in that opportunity. | 等待在商机中分一杯羹 | 
| [11:36] | But see, he’s not doing anything to help that. | 但是你看 他什么都不做 | 
| [11:39] | He’s just sitting on his piece of the problem | 只是守着自己的问题无动于衷 | 
| [11:41] | waiting for everybody else to do the work. | 等着别人来解决 | 
| [11:44] | And then, when it’s all done, at the end, | 然后等到最后问题解决了 | 
| [11:46] | he wants to get paid more than he deserves. | 他又想得到比他应得的更多的钱 | 
| [11:48] | – And that troubles you? – Yeah. | -这让你很困扰吗 -是的 | 
| [11:50] | I’m troubled. | 我很困扰 | 
| [11:55] | But not like this guy’s gonna be troubled. | 但这人不会被困扰 | 
| [11:58] | He’s over here on Park and 74th with his psychiatry practice | 他在公园大道和74街的路口上有自己的心理治疗诊所 | 
| [12:03] | and his brownstone up on East 85th | 在东85街有一栋褐色砖房 | 
| [12:06] | and his beach house in Amagansett | 在阿默甘西特有一套沙滩房 | 
| [12:08] | and his nicely arranged life. | 他的生活井井有条 | 
| [12:12] | And it would be a shame if somebody dragged his ass | 如果有人通过《华盛顿邮报》和《新闻日报》 | 
| [12:15] | through the Post and the Daily News | 揭露他的丑闻 逼着他不得不出售 | 
| [12:16] | until he was begging to sell. | 那就太可惜了 | 
| [12:18] | I mean, Doc, that would be… biblical. | 我是说 医生 那就太经典了 | 
| [12:25] | Officer Alston, would you like my professional opinion? | 奥斯顿警官 你想听听我的专业意见吗 | 
| [12:28] | It’s what I came for. | 我正是为此而来 | 
| [12:30] | Based on our conversation, | 根据我们的谈话来看 | 
| [12:31] | I’d say your condition is chronic. | 你的病是慢性的 | 
| [12:34] | In fact, I’d say there’s no cure. | 事实上 我觉得没有治愈的方法 | 
| [12:37] | Right. | 嗯 | 
| [12:46] | You don’t wanna know the garbage I had to wade through. | 你不会想知道我都去找了什么样的人渣 | 
| [12:48] | Between you and me, there’s a guy– | 别外传 我找到了一个人 | 
| [12:50] | Yeah. Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 | 
| [12:51] | I have an address. But… | 我有一个地址 不过 | 
| [12:53] | – But what? – She didn’t wanna be found. | -不过什么 -她不想被找到 | 
| [12:55] | So I had to pay some people, and they had to pay some people. | 所以我得花钱买通一些人 那些人又得买通其他人 | 
| [12:58] | – How much? – It’s 400. | -花了多少钱 -四百 | 
| [13:03] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [13:07] | I might have to go to one of those bank machines. | 我得去用一下取款机 | 
| [13:09] | Sure, hey. | 好的 | 
| [13:10] | – Family over money, right? – Yeah. | -家人比金钱重要 对吗 -没错 | 
| [13:13] | – You want a drink? – No. Thank you, I’ll be back. | -你要喝一杯吗 -不了 谢谢 我马上回来 | 
| [13:23] | C’mon, three more bites. – | 来吧 再吃三口 | 
| [13:24] | Look, it’s, uh… it’s a baby grape and a mama grape. | 看 这是 这是葡萄宝宝和葡萄妈妈 | 
| [13:28] | Remember all those games you used to play with me | 记得那些我小时候你为了哄我吃豌豆 | 
| [13:29] | to try to get me to eat my peas? | 而玩的游戏吗 | 
| [13:32] | This is me getting back at you. | 现在换我跟你玩了 | 
| [13:34] | Come on, look. | 来吧 你看 | 
| [13:35] | Oh, look, the airplane’s got nowhere to go. | 这架飞机无处可去 | 
| [13:37] | She’s so sad. Open it! Open it, Ma! | 它很伤心 张嘴吧 妈妈 | 
| [13:40] | – Eat it. Eat it. – No! | -吃了吧 吃了吧 -不要 | 
| [13:48] | There you go. | 给你 | 
| [13:52] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 | 
| [14:09] | I think you must be the worst patient in the world. | 你一定是这世上最糟糕的病人了 | 
| [14:14] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [14:17] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 | 
| [14:19] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 | 
| [14:21] | It’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [14:24] | – I’ve lived enough. – Ma. | -我活得够久了 -妈 | 
| [14:28] | And what about Adam? | 亚当呢 | 
| [14:30] | You heard anything? Where is he? | 你听说了什么吗 他在哪 | 
| [14:32] | No, no, he’s got to work this stuff out on his own. | 没有 他得自己一个人解决问题 | 
| [14:35] | And he’s gonna call us when he’s ready. | 他准备好后 会联系我们的 | 
| [14:40] | – Your father’s home. – Yeah. | -你爸爸回来了 -嗯 | 
| [14:48] | Go ahead. You and your father are talking again. | 去吧 你和你爸爸终于又肯交流了 | 
| [14:51] | Yeah, we’re doing as good as we can. | 是的 我们尽力做到最好了 | 
| [14:54] | It’s right to forgive. | 学会原谅是正确的 | 
| [14:57] | It’s necessary. | 也是必要的 | 
| [15:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [15:03] | You only get one family, Eileen. | 艾琳 你只有一个家庭 | 
| [15:06] | You make of that whatever you can | 你要竭尽全力维持下去 | 
| [15:08] | or you’re alone in this damn world. | 否则你在这世上就是孤身一人了 | 
| [15:25] | Abby? Maeve. | 艾比吗 我是梅芙 | 
| [15:29] | It’s been forever. | 好久不见 | 
| [15:31] | Meet my friend, Pilar. | 这是我的朋友 皮拉尔 | 
| [15:33] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [15:35] | It’s been, what? 16,17 years? | 我们有十六还是十七年没见了吧 | 
| [15:38] | – Since camp, senior year? – You camped? No way. | -上次见还是12年级时的野营 -你野营过 不可能 | 
| [15:41] | We were, uh, counselors at a country club. | 我们当时是一个乡村俱乐部的顾问 | 
| [15:44] | Glorified babysitters, really. | 实际上是光荣的保姆 | 
| [15:46] | Right? So, tell me everything, Abby. | 是吗 跟我讲讲吧 艾比 | 
| [15:48] | – Is it still Abby Parker? – Yeah. | -你还是叫艾比·帕克吧 -是的 | 
| [15:53] | Where do we leave our donations? | 我们把捐助金放在哪 | 
| [15:55] | There’s a box on the table over there. | 那边的桌子上有一个盒子 | 
| [15:57] | That is so nice of you to donate. | 你能捐助真是太好了 | 
| [15:58] | My firm is working on the Michael Stewart case. | 我的律所在忙迈克尔·斯图尔特的案子 | 
| [16:01] | I remember your dad practiced corporate law. | 我记得你爸爸从事过企业法 | 
| [16:04] | Well, I halfway followed his lead. | 我是半路出家跟着他学的 | 
| [16:06] | I’m a civil rights attorney, | 我是个民权律师 | 
| [16:07] | when I’m not chasing a six- and four-year-old | 在我不用追着我六岁孩子和四岁孩子 | 
| [16:10] | around the house. | 满屋跑的时候 | 
| [16:11] | What have you been up to? | 你最近在干什么 | 
| [16:13] | I manage a bar. | 我经营一家酒吧 | 
| [16:14] | – Where? – Midtown. | -在哪里 -中城 | 
| [16:16] | – Cool. – Wait. | -真不错 -等等 | 
| [16:19] | You have the Hi-Hat. | 踩镲酒吧是你的 | 
| [16:21] | – I manage it, yeah. – I’ve seen you there. | -没错 是我在管 -我在那见过你 | 
| [16:24] | Knew you looked familiar. | 就说你看着很眼熟 | 
| [16:26] | I saw the “Women of the Night” photography exhibit. | 我看了”女性之夜”摄影展 | 
| [16:28] | It’s really cool you showcase local artists. | 真好 你能给本地艺术家提供展示机会 | 
| [16:31] | You put up art at your bar? | 你在酒吧里放艺术品吗 | 
| [16:33] | Pilar’s an artist. | 皮拉尔是个艺术家 | 
| [16:35] | Street. Street artist. | 街头 街头艺术家 | 
| [16:37] | My work’s meant to be interacted with by people outdoors, | 我的作品本来就该在户外给人看 | 
| [16:39] | not nailed to a wall in a gallery. | 而不是钉在画廊里 | 
| [16:42] | Only you could say that and not sound like a snob. | 只有你能把这话说得不像势利鬼 | 
| [16:45] | You should take Abby to Avenue A. | 你应该带艾比去A大道 | 
| [16:47] | – What’s on Avenue A? – You have to come and see. | -A大道有什么 -你得亲自去看 | 
| [16:52] | Go now, before the speeches start. | 现在去 趁演讲还没开始 | 
| [16:55] | I gotta get back to work. Um… | 我得赶回去工作了 | 
| [16:57] | Rain check? | 再约吧 | 
| [16:58] | Yeah, I’ll give you my number. But, uh… | 好 我给你电话 但是 | 
| [17:01] | you have to promise to use it. | 你得保证要打来 | 
| [17:15] | He called. | 他来电话了 | 
| [17:22] | – When? – Last night. | -什么时候 -昨晚 | 
| [17:24] | 2:00 A.M. | 凌晨两点 | 
| [17:26] | Thank God for painkillers, | 幸好有止痛药 | 
| [17:27] | or your mother might have heard him. | 否则你妈该听见他了 | 
| [17:30] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 | 
| [17:31] | Said he wanted 800 dollars. | 说他要八百刀 | 
| [17:36] | He calls again, tell him come to me. | 他要是再来电 让他来找我 | 
| [18:34] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 | 
| [18:38] | It’s me. It’s Dad. | 是我 是爸爸 | 
| [18:43] | Margaret? I’d like to talk. | 玛格丽特 我想谈谈 | 
| [18:48] | Can we talk? Please? | 我们能谈谈吗 拜托 | 
| [18:53] | I haven’t had a drink in almost two years. | 我已经快两年没喝酒了 | 
| [19:25] | What’s a clerk do, exactly? | 办事员具体是干什么的 | 
| [19:28] | I gather information off the, uh, ticker tape, | 我从纸带上收集信息 | 
| [19:31] | so that the brokers can make informed trades. | 这样交易员就能完成知情交易 | 
| [19:35] | Dwyer. Great catch today. | 德怀尔 今天干得漂亮 | 
| [19:39] | Thanks. Jimmy, uh, this is my dad. | 谢了 吉米 这是我爸 | 
| [19:42] | Oh, welcome to the office, Mr. Dwyer. | 欢迎来交易所 德怀尔先生 | 
| [19:45] | – You a clerk too? – No, sir. I’m a broker. | -你也是办事员 -不 先生 我是交易员 | 
| [19:49] | How long before you’re a broker? | 你要多久才能做交易员 | 
| [19:51] | Well, I’d have to undergo | 我还得经过 | 
| [19:53] | a New York Stock Exchange review. | 纽约证券交易所的审查 | 
| [19:54] | And then, I’d either buy or lease a seat on the Exchange. | 然后 我得购买或租赁一个交易所的席位 | 
| [19:57] | It’s how you become a member. | 这样才能成为会员 | 
| [19:59] | Buy? What’s it cost? | 买 要花多少钱 | 
| [20:01] | Almost 200-grand now. | 现在大概要二十万 | 
| [20:03] | 200-grand for a seat? | 二十万买个席位 | 
| [20:05] | Well, it comes with a membership. | 附带会员资格 | 
| [20:07] | It’s all about the bathrooms. | 一切都是为了厕所 | 
| [20:12] | Members, they… have their own bathrooms. | 会员 他们有自己的专属厕所 | 
| [20:15] | What, you gotta piss on the street? | 怎么 你得尿到街上去 | 
| [20:16] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [20:17] | What? I’m asking. | 怎么 我就问问 | 
| [20:18] | Non-members have their own bathrooms, | 非会员有自己的厕所 | 
| [20:20] | down below the trading floor. | 在交易大厅的楼下 | 
| [20:22] | Like they did with colored guys? | 就像之前黑人那样吗 | 
| [20:24] | I need 200-thousand… | 我需要二十万 | 
| [20:27] | Uh, Jimmy’s father is my boss. | 吉米的父亲是我老板 | 
| [20:30] | I need to talk to my dad before he leaves for Sag Harbor, | 我得在我爸去萨格港前跟他谈谈 | 
| [20:32] | – so… – I’ll walk with you. Yeah. | -所以 -我跟你去 嗯 | 
| [20:34] | Wait here. | 在这等着 | 
| [20:35] | – Nice to meet you, Mr. Dwyer. – Okay. | -很高兴认识您 德怀尔先生 -嗯 | 
| [20:38] | Two bumps at lunch maybe? | 午餐时间吸两口 | 
| [20:50] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [20:52] | – Hey, did you see anyone? – No, and I checked the lobby. | -你看到别人了吗 -没有 我也检查过大厅了 | 
| [20:55] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [21:01] | Hey, if you’re this creeped out, | 如果你这么害怕 | 
| [21:02] | – maybe you should call the cops. – No. | -也许你该报警 -不 | 
| [21:04] | I think he’s just a random guy. I don’t think he’s coming back. | 我觉得他就是个路人 应该不会回来了 | 
| [21:07] | But you said he knew your name. | 但你说他知道你的名字 | 
| [21:09] | Oh, uh, did I? I… I don’t know. | 是吗 我不记得了 | 
| [21:12] | Maybe I just thought he did. | 也许我只是以为他知道 | 
| [21:14] | I’m starving, I haven’t eaten all day. | 我饿坏了 一整天都没吃饭 | 
| [21:16] | Let’s just go binge on something fatty. | 我们去吃点垃圾食品吧 | 
| [21:17] | Mm-mm. It’s salad day, girlfriend. | 没门 今天是沙拉日 姐们 | 
| [21:19] | I’m watching my figure. Believe it or not. | 我在减肥呢 信不信由你 | 
| [21:21] | This takes actual work. | 保持这身材得下功夫 | 
| [21:27] | Wait, where do you want to go get it from? | 等等 你想去哪儿吃 | 
| [21:30] | What are you…? | 你在这 | 
| [21:35] | What are you doing? That’s not my office. | 你在干嘛 那不是我办公室 | 
| [21:37] | Checking out the view. | 看风景 | 
| [21:38] | Oh, checking out the view. | 看风景 | 
| [21:41] | What’s with your voice? | 你的声音怎么回事 | 
| [21:43] | You sounded funny around that guy. | 你在那家伙身边的时候听上去很逗 | 
| [21:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [21:47] | Jimmy’s cool, huh? Bachelor party’s for his cousin. | 吉米挺好的 就是他堂兄要办单身派对 | 
| [21:50] | – Why didn’t he say anything? – He likes to be discreet. | -那他怎么什么也不说 -他想低调点 | 
| [21:54] | – Discreet? – Yeah, careful. | -低调 -对 小心 | 
| [21:57] | I know what discreet means. | 我知道低调的意思 | 
| [21:59] | Look, Dad. The guys in here… | 听着 爸爸 这儿的人 | 
| [22:01] | they’re not like the guys who come to the parlor. | 和去妓院的人不一样 | 
| [22:03] | Guys who go into the parlor paid for the house you grew up in. | 你从小长大住的房子就是用去妓院的人的钱买的 | 
| [22:07] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 | 
| [22:09] | What, you’re gonna be his clerk for the rest of your life? | 怎么 你要一辈子做他的办事员吗 | 
| [22:11] | No, I’m trying to save enough money to lease a seat | 不 我想存钱从吉米的父亲那儿 | 
| [22:14] | from Jimmy’s father. | 租个席位 | 
| [22:15] | A seat comes with an invitation to his house in Sag Harbor? | 这席位能让你去他在萨格港的家吗 | 
| [22:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [22:20] | Joey. | 乔 | 
| [22:22] | These guys ain’t inviting you anywhere | 这些人不会邀请你去任何地方 | 
| [22:23] | unless you’re bringing girls and blow. | 除非你带妹子和毒品来 | 
| [22:28] | You know, I’m trying to help you here. | 我是想帮你 | 
| [22:30] | This place is full of future clientele for the outcalls. | 这里全是”外出服务”的潜在客户 | 
| [22:34] | It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. | 简直易如反掌[桶中射鱼] | 
| [22:36] | If I got a barrel of fish, I ain’t shootin’, I’m fishin’. | 要是我有一桶鱼 我不会开枪 我会钓鱼 | 
| [22:39] | – It’s a metaphoric, Dad. – Oh, excuse me, professor. | -只是比喻 爸 -献丑了 教授 | 
| [22:45] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别操之过急 | 
| [22:48] | So, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [22:49] | When you were married, | 你结婚时 | 
| [22:51] | did you and your wife ever think about kids? | 你和你妻子考虑过要小孩吗 | 
| [22:53] | – We did. She couldn’t. – How about adoption? | -考虑过 但她不能生 -那领养呢 | 
| [22:57] | We talked about it, uh, but… | 我们讨论过 但是… | 
| [22:58] | You guys want another round? | 你们想再来一轮吗 | 
| [23:00] | …soon enough we started having problems, | 没过多久我们就出现了争执 | 
| [23:02] | and then, I guess we stopped talking. | 之后 我们就没再提这事了 | 
| [23:05] | What are you having? | 你要喝什么 | 
| [23:07] | – I have a kid. – Yeah? | -我有个孩子 -是吗 | 
| [23:09] | Yeah. Adam. He’s 20. He’s a good kid. | 是的 亚当 二十岁了 是个好孩子 | 
| [23:12] | He’s not doing so good right now. | 不过现在情况不怎么好 | 
| [23:16] | I– I got it covered, man. | 我来吧 | 
| [23:19] | He’s a little bit wild. | 他有点野 | 
| [23:21] | Some drugs, you know? | 吸毒 懂吧 | 
| [23:22] | I think he doesn’t know what he wants. | 我觉得他不知道自己想要什么 | 
| [23:24] | Does he live with you? | 他和你一起住吗 | 
| [23:25] | No, he lived with my folks in Queens. | 没有 他之前和我父母住在皇后区 | 
| [23:28] | Until he didn’t. | 但后来没有了 | 
| [23:33] | Right now, actually, I don’t know where he is. | 事实上 现在我不知道他在哪 | 
| [23:38] | He’s kinda written me off. | 他不想见我 | 
| [23:41] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [23:51] | You know, I… I really don’t give a shit | 我真的不在乎 | 
| [23:54] | what people say or what they think. | 别人的看法或想法 | 
| [23:56] | I mean, let the bastards talk. | 随那些混蛋们怎么说 | 
| [23:58] | I’m not proud of everything that I’ve been through in my life, | 我并不以自己的经历为傲 | 
| [24:01] | but I am proud of how I’ve gone through it. | 但我为我是如何挺过这一切而骄傲 | 
| [24:05] | And I really don’t give a shit | 我真的不在乎 | 
| [24:07] | what someone else thinks is moral. | 别人觉得什么才算道德 | 
| [24:10] | You know, there’s too many people | 有太多人 | 
| [24:11] | who are weighed down by… | 被别人的看法 | 
| [24:15] | how other people see them. Like, how they look to other people. | 别人眼中的自己所拖累 | 
| [24:20] | – Not you. – No. | -但你不会 -对 | 
| [24:22] | No, look, I’m fucked up in all sort of ways, I promise. | 对 我各方面都很操蛋 我保证 | 
| [24:26] | But not that. | 但我不会被别人看法左右 | 
| [24:28] | I mean, I’m not gonna live my life | 我不会 | 
| [24:29] | through someone else’s idea of what’s normal. | 以别人眼中的正常生活标准来过日子 | 
| [24:31] | There is no normal. I always say that. | 这世上没什么是正常的 我一直这么说 | 
| [24:33] | Fuck normal. | 去他妈的正常 | 
| [24:35] | Normal is a lie. | 正常就是个谎言 | 
| [24:37] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 | 
| [24:38] | And I can live that way. I do. | 我可以那样生活 真的 | 
| [24:40] | But I think, um, | 不过我觉得 | 
| [24:43] | I kinda forced Adam to do the same, | 我有点逼着亚当和我一样 | 
| [24:47] | even if he wasn’t always up for it. | 即便他并不总是赞同 | 
| [24:49] | He didn’t have a choice. | 他没有选择 | 
| [25:00] | Walk with me? | 跟我去走走吧 | 
| [25:04] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [25:11] | – You Frankie? – Yeah. | -弗兰奇吗 -嗯 | 
| [25:13] | Pasquale. Get in. | 帕斯奎尔 上车 | 
| [25:15] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先别得意 | 
| [25:16] | Come on, look at his numbers across the board. | 看看他的全方位数据 | 
| [25:18] | Fifty-seven strikeouts to 18 walks? | 57次三振出局 18次保送 | 
| [25:21] | Sixty-one innings pitched through eight games? | 八场比赛61局投球 | 
| [25:26] | I get it. I’m excited, too. | 我理解 我也激动 | 
| [25:28] | He looks great. But this is a 20-year-old in his first… | 他看上去很不错 但他才二十岁 第一次上场 | 
| [25:31] | Don’t worry, it’s right. Weighed it myself. | 别担心 不会少 亲自称的 | 
| [25:34] | Tommy said you only wanted an eighth of a key. | 汤米说你只要125克 | 
| [25:37] | Yeah, a big eight. | 对 足量的 | 
| [25:39] | I test drive every supplier before I go large. | 大量进货前 我都会自己验货 | 
| [25:47] | Your clients are going to be very happy. | 你的客户会非常开心的 | 
| [25:49] | – My shit’s butter. – Butter? | -我的货很赞 -赞 | 
| [25:53] | I don’t deal with the fucking stugats in the Izod shirts. | 我不跟穿着傻逼POLO衫的蠢货交易 | 
| [25:56] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 | 
| [25:59] | Just let Tommy know when you wanna go again. | 还想要跟汤米说就行了 | 
| [26:02] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 再说吧 | 
| [26:12] | Margaret. It’s me. | 玛格丽特 是我 | 
| [26:16] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 | 
| [26:20] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [26:24] | All right. I’ll come back tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天再来 | 
| [27:05] | Candy. | 糖糖 | 
| [27:06] | – You remember Mark? – The Mohawk Mark? | -你还记得马克吗 -莫西干发型的那个马克 | 
| [27:08] | Yeah, that guy. He’s back in the city. | 对 他回来了 | 
| [27:10] | – Fuck. – I know. | -操 -我知道 | 
| [27:12] | Yo, Kojak. You got a light? | 科杰克[光头侦探] 有火吗 | 
| [27:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:37] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [27:39] | Tell her you’re on the list. | 告诉她你在名单上 | 
| [27:41] | 白天是公园大道的心理医生 晚上化身妓院老板 | |
| [27:41] | Our lawyer’s on line one. | 律师在一号线 | 
| [27:46] | How is that for a headline? | 这个头条怎么样 | 
| [27:53] | I’ll pay the money a visit. | 我去会会金主 | 
| [27:54] | See if they’re suitably impressed. | 看看他们是否满意 | 
| [27:56] | I donated to the legal fund of the family | 我给涂鸦艺术家的 | 
| [27:59] | of the graffiti artist. | 家庭法律基金捐了钱 | 
| [28:04] | The one the cops murdered. | 被警察杀了的那个 | 
| [28:07] | Yeah, I read about it. | 我有看到报道 | 
| [28:11] | What’s up with you, Vince? | 你怎么了 文斯 | 
| [28:17] | Just ’cause I’m quiet doesn’t mean anything’s wrong. | 我没说话并不代表有什么问题 | 
| [28:28] | If you could do one thing, what would it be? | 如果你能做一件事 你会怎么做 | 
| [28:32] | You know, if you were living just for yourself. | 就是 让你只为自己而活 | 
| [28:37] | I don’t want to live for myself. I have you. | 我不想为自己活 我有你 | 
| [28:41] | But if I wasn’t… | 但如果我 | 
| [28:44] | around, if all this didn’t exist. | 不在你身边 或者这一切不存在 | 
| [28:55] | I don’t know why this popped in my head, but… | 我不知道为什么想到了这个 但是… | 
| [29:00] | my dad used to have this photo of this big house tacked on | 我父亲曾经有一张大房子的照片 | 
| [29:04] | the wall of his shed where he kept his tools. | 就在他工具间的墙上钉着 | 
| [29:07] | Trees and kids and bikes in the yard. | 后院种了树 有孩子有单车 | 
| [29:11] | You know, real normal Rockwell-type shit. | 真正的罗克韦尔风格的房子 | 
| [29:16] | My mom called it his second home… | 我妈妈管那叫他的第二个家 | 
| [29:21] | where he would go when he wasn’t at home with us. | 他没和我们一起在家时 就在那个家 | 
| [29:26] | I don’t remember when I learned that… | 我都不记得我是什么时候 | 
| [29:28] | …it wasn’t real. | 发现那不是真的 | 
| [29:31] | He just tore it out of a magazine. | 只是他从杂志上撕下来的 | 
| [29:39] | Sorry, I didn’t really answer your question, did I? | 抱歉 我没回答你的问题 对吗 | 
| [29:44] | Kind of did. | 算是回答了 | 
| [29:48] | – Up. – What? | -涨了 -什么 | 
| [29:49] | His price went up. By almost 60 percent, | 他涨价了 涨了几乎60% | 
| [29:51] | he’s bumped his asking, which was already unreasonable. | 他涨了要价 本来就不合理了 | 
| [29:54] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [29:56] | Who knew a psychiatrist had those kind of balls on him? | 谁知道一个心理学家这么有种 | 
| [29:59] | Look, we’re running out of time. | 听着 我们没时间了 | 
| [30:01] | Have you all thought about moving forward | 你们有没有考虑过 | 
| [30:02] | with the half block that you’ve secured? | 先从已经买下的半个街区开始着手呢 | 
| [30:04] | The specifications require a larger footprint. | 规范化要求更大的空间 | 
| [30:06] | But look, if the city can’t wrangle the real estate, | 但听着 如果市政厅拿不到地产 | 
| [30:08] | then maybe this isn’t the project | 那也许这个项目 | 
| [30:09] | – we need to be delivering now. – I hear you, | -也不是我们需要的 -我明白你的意思 | 
| [30:11] | but give us a few days to recalibrate, | 不过给我们几天时间调整 | 
| [30:15] | and come back to you with a plan. | 再给你重新提案吧 | 
| [30:18] | We’re all after the greater good here, right? | 我们都是为了大局 不是吗 | 
| [30:22] | – I’m ready. – Okay, Lou. | -我准备好了 -好的 卢 | 
| [30:24] | Let it go. | 射吧 | 
| [30:30] | Cut. | 卡 | 
| [30:32] | All right, moving on, kids. Next scene. | 好的 继续 孩子们 下一场戏 | 
| [30:35] | We’re not done here, are we? | 我们还没拍完吧 | 
| [30:37] | I got everything I need. | 需要的都拍了 | 
| [30:38] | If the camera’s not on my face, | 镜头都没对着我的脸 | 
| [30:39] | how are they supposed to know it’s me? | 他们怎么能知道是我呢 | 
| [30:41] | They’ll know it’s you, | 他们会知道的 | 
| [30:42] | I got a full-on of your face in another shot. | 另外一个镜头里拍了你的正脸 | 
| [30:44] | Okay, I wanna talk about the next scene. | 好的 我们来谈谈下一场戏 | 
| [30:46] | I’m a teacher. How come I don’t know | 我是个老师 我怎么会不知道 | 
| [30:48] | that George Washington was the first president? | 乔治·华盛顿是第一任总统呢 | 
| [30:50] | ‘Cause you’re so horny… you’re dizzy. | 因为你欲火焚身 头昏脑涨 | 
| [30:54] | You can’t think straight. | 没办法思考 | 
| [30:55] | My client wants to change her line. | 我的客户希望能修改她的台词 | 
| [30:58] | She can know who George Washington was | 她可以在知道乔治·华盛顿是谁的情况下 | 
| [31:00] | and still fuck. | 做爱 | 
| [31:02] | Also… I want him to wear a condom. | 而且 我希望他能戴避孕套 | 
| [31:06] | No fucking way. I have a no-condom rule on my sets. | 没门 我的片场不允许有避孕套 | 
| [31:09] | It’s easy to make that rule | 你说得倒轻松 | 
| [31:11] | when you’re not the one getting fucked. | 上床的又不是你 | 
| [31:13] | – That guy’s gay-for-pay. – So are half the studs I shoot. | -那人是拍钙片的直男 -我拍的一半男的都是 | 
| [31:16] | Hey, it’s my body, | 这是我的身体 | 
| [31:17] | so I get to decide what I want to do with it. | 我想怎么做我说了算 | 
| [31:20] | That’s not happening. | 没门 | 
| [31:22] | Not happening! | 没门 | 
| [31:24] | It’s my brand. My movie. | 这是我的品牌 我的电影 | 
| [31:28] | I will see what I can do. | 我会想办法 | 
| [31:30] | Fuck it! Go to Chez Nous! | 去他的 去Chez Nous餐厅 | 
| [31:31] | In Toluca Lake? Okay, that’s gonna take a while. | 托卢卡湖那个吗 那可不近 | 
| [31:34] | I don’t give a fuck! | 我不管 | 
| [31:35] | Fucking frisee fucking lardon. Please, for the love of shit, | 该死的苦菊沙拉 我拜托你 | 
| [31:38] | it’s a lunch order! Not a goddamn space shuttle launch! | 这是午餐 不是太空舱简餐 | 
| [31:42] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [31:44] | We shot something and it got out of hand. | 我们拍戏的时候出了点问题 | 
| [31:47] | I hope I don’t get a bruise. | 希望不会青 | 
| [31:49] | Please don’t tell Arthur. | 拜托别告诉亚瑟 | 
| [31:50] | I don’t want him to think I’m soft. | 我不想让他觉得我软弱 | 
| [31:52] | Yeah, no, okay, I won’t. | 当然 好 我不说 | 
| [31:58] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [31:59] | I think we shit the bed. | 我觉得搞砸了 | 
| [32:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:02] | We’re treading water here. | 我们蹑足不前 | 
| [32:03] | The motherfucker still won’t sell. | 那个混蛋就是不卖 | 
| [32:06] | Well, you’ve tried the carrot and you’ve tried the stick. What’s left? | 你胡萝卜和棍子都试过了[软硬兼施] 现在怎么办 | 
| [32:10] | A bigger stick. | 找根更大的棍子 | 
| [32:13] | Go get me one. | 你去给我找 | 
| [32:16] | I want you to know that I’m just… | 我想让你知道我只是 | 
| [32:20] | I’m just relieved to know that you’re alive. | 我很欣慰得知你还活着 | 
| [32:22] | That you’re still out here in this world. I didn’t think– | 知道你还活在这世上 我没想到… | 
| [32:28] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我… | 
| [32:32] | I had no way of knowing. | 我之前也无从得知 | 
| [32:35] | So anyway, um… | 所以 总之… | 
| [32:39] | news from home… | 家里的消息… | 
| [32:42] | is your brother, he had his second kid | 你哥哥 有了第二个孩子 | 
| [32:46] | a couple of years ago. | 几年前的事了 | 
| [32:48] | He married Cherise from school, and… | 他娶了他的同学 雪妮丝 | 
| [32:52] | he’s working at the coal company and yeah, you’re an aunt. | 他在矿场工作 你当姨妈了 | 
| [32:57] | They have, uh… | 他们… | 
| [33:00] | They have Sharon, who’s six, | 一个孩子叫莎伦 六岁 | 
| [33:02] | and, uh, Sandy… | 还有一个叫珊迪 | 
| [33:05] | who will be two. | 马上就两岁了 | 
| [33:09] | And they are beautiful. | 孩子很漂亮 | 
| [33:12] | Both of them. | 两个都漂亮 | 
| [33:14] | Yeah, you would love the kids. You would. | 是的 你会喜欢上他们的 你会的 | 
| [33:20] | Yeah, children… | 孩子们 | 
| [33:23] | Children forgive. | 孩子们懂得原谅 | 
| [33:26] | They believe in you. | 他们相信你 | 
| [33:29] | They need to believe in you, I guess. | 我想是他们需要相信你 | 
| [33:35] | Christ. | 天哪 | 
| [33:46] | I know you’re not just angry, Margaret. | 我知道你不仅仅很生气 玛格丽特 | 
| [33:49] | You’re sad. | 你还很难过 | 
| [33:50] | You know how I know? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 | 
| [33:52] | Because I feel the same goddamn way. | 因为我也有同样的感觉 | 
| [33:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:02] | I can’t leave here. | 我不能离开这里 | 
| [34:05] | I tried, yesterday, but… | 我昨天试过了 但是 | 
| [34:08] | I got as far as the tunnel. | 我只到了隧道 | 
| [34:14] | I really… | 我真的 | 
| [34:17] | really need to see your face. | 我真的需要看看你的脸 | 
| [34:23] | I need some help… | 我需要一些帮助 | 
| [34:25] | selectively enforcing the shit out of the 45th Street area. | 选择性地将妓院赶出45街片区 | 
| [34:31] | How selective? | 怎么排除 | 
| [34:32] | There’s this one motherfucker in particular. | 有这么个混蛋 | 
| [34:34] | I’d like to make his life hell. | 我想让他生不如死 | 
| [34:38] | You’re the guy… | 你就是那个 | 
| [34:39] | trying to move that shrink out of his building. | 想让心理医生医生搬出大楼的人 | 
| [34:42] | You think I don’t read the Post | 你以为我不读报纸吗 | 
| [34:44] | The only reason why you want to bounce that guy | 你想把那家伙赶出去的唯一原因 | 
| [34:46] | is because of money. | 是因为钱 | 
| [34:47] | Not because you actually fucking care. | 不是因为你真的在乎 | 
| [34:50] | – Hold on a second– – For Christ’s sakes, | -等一等 -看在老天的份上 | 
| [34:51] | why do people get so offended when they hear the truth? | 为什么人们听到真相会如此生气 | 
| [34:55] | Five fucking dollars? That’s it? | 只有五块钱 就这样 | 
| [34:58] | How about I give him five bucks and… | 要不然我给他五块钱然后 | 
| [35:00] | Okay. I was thinking, uh… | 好的 我在想 | 
| [35:04] | the female undercover I saw on your transit detail, | 我在你运输警队中看到的那个女卧底 | 
| [35:07] | she might… be a good fit for what I have in mind. | 她可能 很适合我的计划 | 
| [35:11] | Officer Preston? | 普雷斯顿警员 | 
| [35:13] | – Is that her name, yeah? – Yeah, yeah. | -这是她的名字吗 -是的 | 
| [35:16] | The same Officer Preston you took out for night breakfast. | 就是那个你带出去吃夜宵的普雷斯顿警员 | 
| [35:20] | My people tell me everything. | 我的人什么事都和我说 | 
| [35:22] | It wasn’t like that, uh, Jack, | 不是那样的 杰克 | 
| [35:24] | – I was, um– – Just busting your balls. | -我在 -逗你的 | 
| [35:27] | I’m not surprised you want her. She’s top shelf. | 你想要她我一点也不奇怪 她很优秀 | 
| [35:31] | Is that a yes? | 你这是同意了吗 | 
| [35:39] | You are on the comeback. You can’t disappear to rehab again. | 你正在东山再起的路上 你不能再进康复中心了 | 
| [35:44] | Yeah, I’ve got it under control this time. Greg’s helping me. | 我这次控制住了 格雷格在帮我 | 
| [35:48] | Arthur said the guy will wear a condom for the anal, | 亚瑟说那个人肛交时会戴避孕套 | 
| [35:52] | but you still have to say the stupid line. | 但你还是要说那句傻傻的台词 | 
| [35:54] | Okay. But did you see Brandy today? | 好的 你今天看见布兰迪了吗 | 
| [35:57] | I don’t talk to people I don’t rep. | 我不和非我代理的人说话 | 
| [35:58] | What– What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [35:59] | Well, this actor guy, Tommy, I think, | 有个男演员 好像叫汤米 | 
| [36:02] | jammed his cock into the back of her throat, | 他把他的鸡巴塞进她的喉咙里 | 
| [36:03] | and he slapped her so hard he gave her a bruise. | 然后还用力打她造成了淤青 | 
| [36:05] | – Fuck that. – Lori. | -真是混蛋 -洛瑞 | 
| [36:07] | Is this your business? Is it mine? | 这关你的事吗 关我的事吗 | 
| [36:11] | I’ve enough on my plate | 我为了确保你在片场的需求 | 
| [36:12] | making sure you get what you need on set. | 得到满足 已经有够多的事了 | 
| [36:15] | I– I don’t get a percentage of Brandy. Do you? | 布兰迪不会给我分成 会给你吗 | 
| [36:18] | Now, let’s get our work done for Arthur, okay? | 现在让我们赶紧拍完亚瑟的片子 好吗 | 
| [36:24] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 | 
| [36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [36:32] | The preliminary results… | 初步结论 | 
| [36:37] | Indicated. | 表明 | 
| [36:38] | The preliminary results indicated… | 初步结论表明 | 
| [36:42] | That? | 什么 | 
| [36:45] | Fuck, I am exhausted. | 该死 我累坏了 | 
| [36:48] | It’s okay, you’re doing great, you’ll get it. | 没事的 你做得很好 你会背下来的 | 
| [36:52] | Maybe we should take a break. | 也许我们该休息一下 | 
| [36:53] | We’ve been at it over an hour. | 我们已经排练了一个多小时了 | 
| [36:56] | Shooting all these pages, every day. | 每天拍摄这些剧本 | 
| [36:59] | It was hard enough when I was 100 percent. | 我状态最佳时都已经够难了 | 
| [37:02] | I’m proud of you, baby. You’re doing great. | 我为你感到骄傲 宝贝 你做得很好 | 
| [37:05] | I’m dizzy all the time, now. | 我现在随时都很头晕 | 
| [37:11] | I’m gonna make some tea. | 我去泡些茶 | 
| [37:14] | I almost passed out during a take. | 我在一次拍摄中差点晕了过去 | 
| [37:17] | Chamomile or black? | 甘菊茶还是红茶 | 
| [37:20] | Are you not hearing me? | 你没听见我的话吗 | 
| [37:24] | Yeah. | 听见了 | 
| [37:29] | Look, you wanted this kind of exposure. For a long time. | 你一直想要这样的曝光度 | 
| [37:32] | This soap… is a huge break for you. | 这个肥皂剧 对你来说是个巨大的突破 | 
| [37:39] | I’m thinking maybe I need to quit. | 我在想也许我应该退出 | 
| [37:41] | Tod… | 托德 | 
| [37:43] | It’s not about the exposure anymore. | 这和曝光度已经没有关系了 | 
| [37:47] | The clock is ticking. I’m dying, Paul. | 时间不多了 我要死了 保罗 | 
| [37:56] | Anyway, nobody’s going to remember my role in a soap opera. | 反正也不会有人记得我在肥皂剧里的角色 | 
| [38:00] | I need to focus on work that matters. | 我需要专注于有意义的工作 | 
| [38:09] | So, what do you need from me? | 所以你需要我做什么 | 
| [38:16] | Your support. | 你的支持 | 
| [38:22] | – And a cup of tea. – Chamomile or black? | -还有一杯茶 -甘菊茶还是红茶 | 
| [38:26] | Such an asshole. | 真是个混蛋 | 
| [38:32] | Hey, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 | 
| [38:34] | – Pasquale. – You got a minute? | -帕斯奎尔 -你有空吗 | 
| [38:37] | Not really. | 没有 | 
| [38:38] | Hey, don’t bullshit me, I know you can talk, | 别敷衍我 我知道你有时间 | 
| [38:40] | – Rudy’s still inside. – What do you need? | -鲁迪还在里面 -你需要什么 | 
| [38:42] | Already getting complaints about the blow Frankie sold me. | 已经有人在抱怨弗兰奇卖给我的毒品 | 
| [38:45] | It’s no good? | 货不好 | 
| [38:47] | Well, good, bad, that’s not the point. You know? | 货好不好不是重点 你懂吗 | 
| [38:49] | I did a couple of lines myself, and right away, | 我自己吸了一点 结果没多久 | 
| [38:50] | I almost shit my pants. | 差点拉裤子里 | 
| [38:52] | I know that some guys step on it with that kid laxative they got. | 我知道有些人会用儿童泻药滥竽充数 | 
| [38:54] | All right, all right. I’ll talk to Frankie. I’ll see what’s up. | 好 我去问问弗兰奇 看看什么情况 | 
| [38:59] | Keep this between me and you. | 这事别说出去 | 
| [39:01] | – All right? – Yeah, Tommy, sure. | -行吗 -没问题 汤米 | 
| [39:05] | Rudy gets the same percentage on the outcalls? | 外出服务鲁迪的分成也一样吗 | 
| [39:08] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [39:09] | Put it in a separate envelope so he knows what’s what. | 分两个信封装 这样他知道区别 | 
| [39:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 | 
| [39:15] | Tell the girls five-five-five means call the parlor. | 跟妞们说 按555就能呼叫妓院 | 
| [39:19] | How much is this costin’ me? | 这些玩意又得花多少钱 | 
| [39:21] | You got three new girls. | 新来了三个妞 | 
| [39:23] | Gotta spend money to make money. | 会花才会赚 | 
| [39:24] | Like I need financial advice from a guy | 一个住在车上的人 | 
| [39:26] | who lives in a fuckin’ van. | 好意思给我经济建议 | 
| [39:28] | I got a crib. | 我有个小屋 | 
| [39:29] | I’ve never been there. | 我又没去过 | 
| [39:31] | Yo. We’ve been outside waiting for, like, 15 minutes. | 我们已经在外面等了十五分钟了 | 
| [39:35] | – I’ll be right there. – Close the door. | -马上来 -把门关上 | 
| [39:36] | This is a meeting for management only. | 这是管理层会议 | 
| [39:38] | Si, mi general. | 是 我的将军 | 
| [39:42] | What’s her fucking problem? | 她这是什么毛病 | 
| [40:03] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [40:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:13] | Very close, my friend. | 差一点 朋友 | 
| [40:15] | – Very close. – Son of a bitch. | -就差一点 -混蛋 | 
| [40:18] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 | 
| [40:19] | Yeah, you got a horse shoe up your ass tonight. | 是啊 你今晚真是走了马屎运 | 
| [40:22] | Excuse me for one moment. | 失陪一下 | 
| [40:24] | Screw it. Gotta take a piss anyway. | 去他的吧 我也得尿尿 | 
| [40:28] | – I’m on fire. – Yeah, never mind that. | -手气好上天了 -不说这个 | 
| [40:32] | Frankie, after you get the product from George, | 弗兰奇 你从乔治那拿到货之后 | 
| [40:35] | how many times are you stepping on it? | 你有几次掺了东西 | 
| [40:37] | – Once, why? – ‘Cause people are complaining. | -一次 怎么了 -因为有人不满意了 | 
| [40:39] | – Who is? – Pasquale. | -谁 -帕斯奎尔 | 
| [40:41] | Who, the cugine with the attitude? Fuck him. | 那个态度不好的堂兄吗 滚他娘的 | 
| [40:44] | His customers got the coke shits. | 他的顾客吸完都拉肚子了 | 
| [40:48] | All right, so I step on it with a little Mannitol, | 我确实会加点甘露醇 | 
| [40:50] | like everyone. So what? | 大家都这么干 怎么了 | 
| [40:52] | Hey, listen. | 听着 | 
| [40:54] | We’re already doubling our money. | 我们赚的钱已经翻倍了 | 
| [40:56] | So there’s really no need to get cute now. | 现在没必要再耍小聪明 | 
| [40:59] | Like I just told you, | 我刚才说了 | 
| [41:01] | what I sold him was straight. | 我卖给他的货没问题 | 
| [41:03] | Now, are you gonna believe that motherfucker’s word over mine? | 怎么 你不信我 更相信那个傻逼的话吗 | 
| [41:06] | Pasquale’s father is someone. | 帕斯奎尔的父亲有来头的 | 
| [41:08] | Right? The kid’s minor league, but he’s in my world. | 懂吗 那家伙是”小联盟”的 但他跟我一起混 | 
| [41:10] | The last thing I need is him unhappy. | 我不希望他不高兴 | 
| [41:12] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [41:15] | Just… tell him the next batch will be better. | 你就告诉他 下一批会好的 | 
| [41:18] | But you might want to mention, nobody else complained. | 但是你记得跟他提一句 别人都没说什么 | 
| [41:25] | Going home. Long fucking day. | 我走了 真他妈累 | 
| [41:27] | Couple more years, | 再干几年 | 
| [41:29] | we’ll be sipping champagne in Boca Raton. | 我们就能在博卡拉顿品香槟了 | 
| [41:35] | Come on, who’s feeling lucky? | 谁觉得今天手气好 | 
| [41:37] | What are we doing tomorrow? | 我们明天要干什么 | 
| [41:41] | I gotta face my fuckin’ typewriter. | 我要在打字机上奋战 | 
| [41:47] | I gotta settle on a story | 我得赶紧写出个故事 | 
| [41:51] | so I can pitch it to investors. | 这样才能给投资人看 | 
| [41:54] | I can’t get any one to pay for my movie | 我得写出个剧本 | 
| [41:56] | unless I have a script. | 才能找人出钱拍电影 | 
| [41:59] | How much money? | 多少钱 | 
| [42:04] | It depends. What the fuck? | 看情况 怎么回事 | 
| [42:10] | Depends on what? | 看什么情况 | 
| [42:14] | Depends, well… | 就是… | 
| [42:18] | You know, if I can raise 50K, it’s 50K. | 如果我能要到5万 那就是5万 | 
| [42:20] | If I can raise 100K, it’s 100K. | 能筹到10万 那就是10万 | 
| [42:23] | Whatever I can make, you know. | 就看能筹到多少钱吧 | 
| [42:24] | Whatever I can pull together, | 我能搞到多少资金 | 
| [42:25] | that’s what this movie’s gonna cost. | 那电影就有多少预算 | 
| [42:27] | But how much do you need? | 但是你需要多少呢 | 
| [42:30] | For 150K… | 如果有十五万… | 
| [42:32] | I can have a decent lighting package, | 我就能买一套不错的照明设备 | 
| [42:37] | and I could have a truck to put it in. | 以及一辆装设备的车 | 
| [42:40] | Pay a good crew. | 请个好剧组 | 
| [42:43] | I’m in. | 我加入 | 
| [42:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [42:48] | A hundred and fifty doesn’t exactly break the bank for me, Eileen. | 十五万美金不会让我直接破产的 艾琳 | 
| [42:53] | Yeah, I’m not asking you, and you’re not giving me. | 我没有问你要 你也别给我 | 
| [42:57] | – Why not? – No. | -为什么 -不 | 
| [43:01] | I can’t take your money. | 我不能拿你的钱 | 
| [43:04] | Don’t you think that I’ve risked more on less? | 你不觉得我以前投资过更不靠谱的东西吗 | 
| [43:08] | You’re gonna make a great movie. I know it. I believe it. | 你会拍出好电影的 我相信 我确定 | 
| [43:11] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听我说 | 
| [43:12] | I can’t take your money. | 我不能拿你的钱 | 
| [43:15] | It’s just money. | 就是钱而已 | 
| [43:25] | It’s just money, yeah. | 是啊 就是钱而已 | 
| [43:32] | Who are you to me? | 你对我来说是什么 | 
| [43:36] | Who are you? To me? | 你对我来说 是什么 | 
| [43:43] | I’m your man. | 我是你男人 | 
| [43:48] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [43:52] | So I can’t put my hand out… | 所以我不能伸手 | 
| [43:54] | and take your fucking money. | 问你要钱 | 
| [43:59] | Doesn’t matter if it takes me twice as long | 哪怕为了达到目标 | 
| [44:01] | to get what I need. I mean… | 我要花两倍的时间 | 
| [44:06] | Doesn’t matter if I never get it. | 哪怕永远筹不到钱 | 
| [44:10] | – I can’t take your money. – All I was saying is, I’m here. | -我不能要你的钱 -我意思是有需要就找我 | 
| [44:14] | Yeah. | 我知道 | 
| [44:20] | Can you promise me you won’t offer me money ever again? | 你能答应我你不会再提出给我钱吗 | 
| [44:23] | If that’s what you want, yeah. | 当然 如果这是你想要的 | 
| [44:26] | Yeah, that’s what I want. | 嗯 这就是我想要的 | 
| [44:28] | We’ll have a girl over there, | 我们会请一个姑娘过去 | 
| [44:30] | a girl dancing. She’ll be here… | 她会跳舞 她会… | 
| [44:32] | Oh. Turn it down. | 关掉 | 
| [44:36] | Come in, come in. | 进来 进来 | 
| [44:41] | This is looking like a gang bang here. | 这看着像是群P | 
| [44:43] | Are we getting paid for all these extra bodies? | 多余的人会给我们钱吗 | 
| [44:45] | Are we? | 会吗 | 
| [44:47] | Yeah, it’s taken care of. | 当然 已经说好了 | 
| [44:48] | You need me, I’ll be outside the door. | 需要我就叫我 我就在门外 | 
| [44:50] | Don’t fuck us, man. | 别坑我们 | 
| [44:56] | What’s up, ladies? | 好啊 姑娘们 | 
| [44:58] | What you pretty motherfuckers standing around for? | 你们这群混蛋站着干什么 | 
| [45:02] | I thought you boys liked to party? | 你们不是喜欢派对吗 | 
| [45:06] | Hey, turn the music back on. | 音乐放起来 | 
| [45:20] | Look, I didn’t know Jimmy was gonna bring ten guys. | 听着 我不知道吉米会带10个人过来 | 
| [45:23] | It was supposed to be five. | 本该只有5个的 | 
| [45:24] | “Supposed to” don’t pay their bills. | “本该”可不会付钱 | 
| [45:26] | They’d make more than this straight trickin’. | 她们去站街的话也能比这个赚的多 | 
| [45:33] | Jimmy coughed up an extra thousand. | 吉米多给了一千 | 
| [45:36] | I’m gonna split it three ways. | 我分成三份 | 
| [45:38] | Me, my dad and you. | 我 我爸还有你 | 
| [45:42] | What about the girls? | 姑娘们呢 | 
| [45:45] | They get what they were gonna get. | 之前说好多少她们就拿多少 | 
| [45:47] | So you about to pinch ’em. | 所以你是要压榨她们 | 
| [45:48] | Look. This thing exists because of me. | 听着 因为我她们才有这活干的 | 
| [45:51] | And I deserve to be compensated. | 我应该得到补偿 | 
| [45:53] | And they get tips. | 而且她们会有小费 | 
| [45:54] | You think they share that with us? | 你觉得她们会跟我们分吗 | 
| [45:59] | I’m going back in. | 我要回屋去了 | 
| [46:07] | They called me difficult? | 她们说我难相处 | 
| [46:09] | Fuck that. Somebody needs to teach | 去他妈的 有人得教教 | 
| [46:10] | these new girls how to say no. | 这些新来的姑娘怎么拒绝人 | 
| [46:13] | When they say no, they mean yes. | 她们拒绝的时候 其实就是答应 | 
| [46:16] | Joking. | 我开玩笑的 | 
| [46:19] | So, I’ve been talking with the guys from Vibrance | 我最近有跟活力的人联系 | 
| [46:21] | about renting office space, for when your contract ends. | 关于租办公空间 等你合同到期后 | 
| [46:25] | – For real? – Mm. | -真的吗 -嗯 | 
| [46:27] | We’ll form our own company. | 我们组建自己的公司 | 
| [46:28] | That’s our next move. | 这是我们的下一步 | 
| [46:29] | So we decide what kind of movies we make, | 这样我们就能决定我们想拍什么样的片子 | 
| [46:31] | and you decide who and how you fuck. | 你决定你想和谁做 以及怎么做 | 
| [46:33] | I’m all about that. | 我喜欢 | 
| [46:35] | I figured it’ll take 15 grand to get started. | 我估计启动要一万五 | 
| [46:36] | Two grand a month to keep things moving. | 运转的话每个月两千 | 
| [46:38] | Can we afford that? | 我们有这么多钱吗 | 
| [46:40] | You just keep doing what you’re doing. | 你只需继续做你的工作 | 
| [46:41] | Let me handle the financial details. | 我来负责财务 | 
| [46:46] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [46:49] | Y’all need some cream? | 你们要奶油吗 | 
| [46:51] | We’re okay. My friend here takes it black, two sugars. | 不用了 我朋友喝黑咖啡 两块糖 | 
| [46:54] | All right, food’s coming up shortly. | 好的 食物马上就来 | 
| [46:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [46:58] | You remembered. | 你还记得 | 
| [47:00] | Worked homicide. I got an eye for detail. | 我在凶杀组干过 我很注重细节 | 
| [47:06] | Jack tells me what you’re doing is worth a look. | 杰克跟我说你所在做的值得我看看 | 
| [47:09] | You want 45th to take a turn for the worse. | 你想要45街的情况恶化 | 
| [47:11] | If possible. | 如果可能的话 | 
| [47:13] | And flipping paper’s not gonna get it. | 让报纸曝光达不到效果 | 
| [47:17] | If my team plays, you’re gonna get the best. | 如果我的团队参与的话 你会得到最好的帮手 | 
| [47:20] | No doubt. | 毫不怀疑 | 
| [47:28] | B.T. Express. That’s a bad jam right there. | B.T. Express[音乐组合] 糟糕的即兴表演 | 
| [47:34] | “Bad jam”? | 糟糕的即兴表演 | 
| [47:36] | My father used to say that. | 我爸以前经常这么说 | 
| [47:39] | I know, I’m old. | 我知道 我是老人 | 
| [47:42] | You’re not so old. | 你没那么老 | 
| [47:46] | If it’s a day or two, I can look at the schedule. | 如果就一两天 我可以看看日程 | 
| [47:48] | It’s not going to get better. | 不会好转的 | 
| [47:51] | – I may have to recast your part. – I know. | -我也许得重新找人来演你的角色 -我知道 | 
| [48:02] | How did it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [48:03] | How does dinner and dancing sound? | 晚餐和跳舞怎么样 | 
| [48:05] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [48:06] | – You feel up for it? – Definitely. | -你想去 -当然 | 
| [48:08] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [48:15] | – You want that? – Uh-huh. | -想抽吗 -嗯 | 
| [48:37] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 | 
| [48:39] | She took the worst of it. | 她遭了很多罪 | 
| [48:41] | Jesus, I nearly killed that woman. | 我差点杀了她 | 
| [48:43] | No, I did kill her. | 不 我确实杀了她 | 
| [48:45] | I killed her spirit. | 我杀死了她的精神 | 
| [48:47] | And if you hadn’t run, I would have killed yours too. | 如果你当初没跑的话 我也会杀死你的精神 | 
| [48:51] | And I… | 我 | 
| [48:55] | …damn clothes if she wants. | 该死的衣服 如果她想要的话 | 
| [48:57] | You’re a bitch, too. | 你也很贱 | 
| [49:07] | I think if I could see your face… | 我想如果我能看到你的脸 | 
| [49:09] | just once. | 哪怕就一次 | 
| [49:13] | I think if I could… | 我想如果我能 | 
| [49:16] | see you as you are… | 看到你真实的样子 | 
| [49:20] | I would have the strength to go. | 我就会有离开的勇气 | 
| [50:09] | I wish I could do what you do. | 真希望我也能做你在做的事 | 
| [50:11] | Art belongs out here where everyone can see it. | 艺术应该在人们都能看见的地方 | 
| [50:17] | I’m meeting some friends at Paradise Garage. | 我会在天堂车库和一些朋友见面 | 
| [50:22] | Can you dance? | 你会跳舞吗 | 
| [50:24] | – Shit yeah. – Come with me. | -当然 -跟我来 | 
| [50:46] | I was 50-50 you’d pull away. | 我还以为你会拒绝呢 | 
| [51:38] | Yeah, it’s cost per head. | 嗯 按人头算 | 
| [51:41] | Yep. | 对 | 
| [51:42] | This all from last night? | 这是昨晚的全部收入 | 
| [51:43] | Yup. What did I tell you? | 嗯 我怎么跟你说的 | 
| [51:45] | Yeah, you too. Have a good one. | 你也是 祝你开心 | 
| [51:47] | Maybe we got something here. | 也许我们生意还不错 | 
| [51:50] | Another guy asking if we could send a few more girls | 又有个人问能不能再派几个姑娘 | 
| [51:53] | over to the island. | 去岛上 | 
| [51:54] | We need to hire more drivers. | 我们得雇用更多的司机 | 
| [51:56] | I ain’t paying for nobody’s gas. | 我才不会付油钱 | 
| [52:15] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [52:16] | Beats me. It’s an open mic. Wanna put your name down? | 我也不知道 今晚是开放麦之夜 要我写下你的名字吗 | 
| [52:20] | Me? No. | 我 不用了 | 
| [52:56] | Wow, this is… amazing. | 这里好棒 | 
| [53:01] | Do we dance? | 我们要跳舞吗 | 
| [53:02] | – First time here? – I– I’ve never been to a club like this. | -第一次来吗 -我从没来过这样的俱乐部 | 
| [53:06] | This place isn’t just a club. | 这里不只是俱乐部 | 
| [53:38] | I’m so glad you made it. | 真高兴你来了 | 
| [53:40] | I brought a friend. | 我带了个朋友来 | 
| [53:42] | – Hi, friend. – Hello, friend! | -你好 朋友 -你好 朋友 | 
| [53:44] | – Hi. Pilar. – Paul. | -你好 我是皮拉尔 -保罗 | 
| [53:46] | Hi, Paul. | 你好 保罗 | 
| [53:53] | Michael. | 迈克尔 | 
| [53:55] | – How is it going? – Hey, Mr. Pipilo. | -你好吗 -皮普洛先生 | 
| [53:56] | – Haven’t seen you in a while. – Frankie still here? | -有段时间没见过你了 -弗兰奇还在吗 | 
| [53:59] | V.I.p. | 贵宾房间 | 
| [54:01] | And Vincent? | 文森特呢 | 
| [54:02] | He’s in the back. Want me to get him? | 他在后面 要我去叫他吗 | 
| [54:05] | Nah, we’re good. ‘Night, Michael. | 不用了 晚安 迈克尔 | 
| [54:09] | All right. | 好 | 
| [54:14] | I heard you had a good night. | 听说你今晚生意不错 | 
| [54:16] | Look, Rudy. | 听着 鲁迪 | 
| [54:17] | “Look, rudy”? | “听着 鲁迪” | 
| [54:20] | It’s not how it looks. | 不是你看到的那样 | 
| [54:21] | What’s it look like, Frankie? | 那是怎样 弗兰奇 | 
| [54:23] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说 | 
| [54:24] | Yeah, you’re always fucking saying. | 你永远都在说说而已 | 
| [54:27] | This is how I blow off steam. | 这是我放松的方式 | 
| [54:29] | – I got a right to have fun. – Yeah, do ya? | -我有权玩乐 -是吗 | 
| [54:33] | Come on, have a drink. | 拜托 喝一杯 | 
| [54:34] | No, Frankie. | 不了 弗兰奇 | 
| [54:35] | Sit. | 坐 | 
| [54:39] | You brain-dead piece of shit. | 你个混蛋傻逼 | 
| [54:43] | All right. That’s enough. | 够了 别这样 | 
| [54:45] | You don’t know shit about enough. | 你根本不懂什么叫够了 | 
| [54:47] | The fuck you know about psychology? | 你他妈懂什么心理学 | 
| [54:49] | Okay, all right, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [54:52] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [54:54] | Take your money. It’s five Gs. | 钱拿去 这有五千 | 
| [54:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [54:59] | Come on. I want you to have it. | 拜托 我想你拿着 | 
| [55:04] | – No. – C’mon, Rudy. | -不 -拿着吧 鲁迪 | 
| [55:13] | Make me say no one more time. | 你再让我说不试试 | 
| [55:39] | Dad… What do you want from me? | 爸 你找我干什么 | 
| [55:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [55:47] | How did you even find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [55:51] | The movies. | 你的片子 | 
| [55:54] | One of the guys at work saw one of the movies | 一个同事看到了你的片子 | 
| [55:55] | and didn’t have sense enough not to tell me. | 告诉了我 | 
| [55:57] | Fuck him! | 操他妈的 | 
| [55:59] | Oh, I don’t care about the movies. | 我不关心那些片子 | 
| [56:00] | And I don’t care about any of it. I just– | 完全不在乎 我只是… | 
| [56:04] | I just knew that you were alive. | 我只知道你还活着 | 
| [56:06] | And I wanted to see you. That’s all. | 我想见你 仅此而已 | 
| [56:14] | Well, now you’ve seen me. | 你看到我了 | 
| [56:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [56:39] | Liss, open up, baby. Come on, now. | 小丽 开门 快点 | 
| [57:21] | – One more dance. – No, I’m sitting this one out. | -再跳一支舞 -不了 我要休息 | 
| [57:24] | Come on! | 拜托 | 
| [57:25] | – Abby, you guys go. We’ll watch. – Paul, you love this song. Go! | -艾比 你们去跳 我们看着 -保罗 你喜欢这首歌的 | 
| [57:30] | All right, one dance, but then home. | 好吧 就跳一支 然后就回家 | 
| [57:33] | Yeah. | 好 |