时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You still don’t remember anything from before? | 你还是记不起来么 |
[00:07] | – You know, before we took you in? – No. | -我们遇到你之前发生的事 -记不得 |
[00:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:11] | I’d like to talk you through a deep relaxation technique. | 我想用深层次放松术跟你好好谈谈 |
[00:14] | It might bring some things to the surface. | 也许能激活深层记忆 |
[00:18] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[00:20] | It was a match. | 基因是匹配的 |
[00:22] | Joe Driscoll was your bio-dad. | 乔·德里丝科尔是你亲生父亲 |
[00:26] | And this is Rudy. | 这是鲁迪 |
[00:28] | – Dexter. – Hey. | -德克斯特 -嗨 |
[00:31] | I have waited a long time to meet you. | 这一面 我已经等很久了 |
[00:35] | Why the different nail polishes? | 为什么用不同色的指甲油 |
[00:37] | What the hell’s this guy thinking? | 到底这家伙在想什么 |
[00:38] | And the real king is still out there. | 真正的魔头还逍遥法外 |
[00:40] | Hungry. Ready. | 等他手痒了 准备好以后 |
[00:43] | He’ll kill again. | 就会再开杀戒的 |
[00:45] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间的问题 |
[00:47] | Dex, Rudy’s different. | 德克斯 鲁迪很特别 |
[00:49] | I feel safe with him. | 他很有安全感 |
[00:50] | I think — I’m falling for him. | 我想 我爱上他了 |
[00:53] | Divorce papers. Sign them now, | 离婚协议书 现在签的话 |
[00:55] | and I’ll agree to supervised visits twice a week. | 你可以做监视探访 一周两次 |
[00:57] | You think you can really make me back down? | 你以为这样我就会怕了 |
[00:59] | Are you fucking my wife? | 你上了我老婆 |
[01:03] | The kids are already settled at Colleen’s. | 孩子们已经去科林家了 |
[01:05] | You can have your visit when we get back. | 等我们回来了 你再过来吧 |
[01:10] | I just wish he’d go away. | 我只是不想再看到他 |
[01:11] | I mean, why can’t he just go away and disappear forever? | 为什么他就不能离开永远消失 |
[01:15] | No! | 不要 |
[01:17] | Fucking whore! | 臭婊子 |
[03:24] | Come on, buckaroos. It’s Monday. | 快点儿 小牛仔们 今天可是周一 |
[03:26] | Can’t be late Monday. Throws the whole week off. | 不能迟到的 新的一周开始了 |
[03:28] | What about breakfast? | 早餐怎样了 |
[03:30] | Made and eaten. | 做了 也吃完了 |
[03:31] | And the kids’ lunches? | 孩子们的午餐呢 |
[03:32] | Packed and ready to go. | 包好了 准备出发 |
[03:34] | Did you tell the locksmith? | 你跟锁匠说了么 |
[03:36] | Yeah, new locks on every door, | 说了 全部换新锁 |
[03:37] | reinforced strike plates, | 加固防撬板 |
[03:39] | seven-pin keyways. | 七孔的钥匙 |
[03:41] | Here you go, buddy. | 拿上书包 伙计们 |
[03:42] | Why don’t you kids go wait in my car? | 去我车里等着 好么 |
[03:44] | I want to talk to your mom for a sec. | 我想跟妈妈说几句话 |
[03:46] | Are you gonna make out? | 你们要吻别么 |
[03:48] | None of your business. | 你不需要知道这个 |
[03:49] | – Are you? – Astor. | -你们要么 -爱斯特 |
[03:55] | Rita, you don’t have to do this, you know. | 丽塔 你不用去上班的 |
[03:56] | Getting attacked by your ex-husband merits a day off. | 就说被前夫攻击了 请一天假没问题 |
[03:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:00] | I’m not gonna let Paul control my life anymore. | 保罗不会再影响我的生活 |
[04:02] | Those days are over. | 那些日子过去了 |
[04:03] | It’s gonna be okay. The police have been notified. | 没事的 已经通知警察了 |
[04:06] | They’ll find him. | 会抓到他的 |
[04:07] | What if they don’t? | 万一抓不到呢 |
[04:10] | I got you some pepper spray. | 我帮你准备了胡椒喷雾 |
[04:14] | Just aim for the eyes. | 对准眼睛喷就行 |
[04:27] | Hey, you want some? It’s Kirk Bliloc’s cake. | 你想来点么 柯克·柏洛克的蛋糕 |
[04:29] | I had some at Kirk’s birthday, 10 days ago. | 柯克生日的时候我吃过了 十天前的事 |
[04:33] | See, you have lunch every day with your boyfriend, | 瞧 你每天都吃爱情午餐 |
[04:34] | you miss a thing or two around here. | 这儿的活动你都错过了 |
[04:36] | Cake’s still good. It’s mocha, I think. | 起码蛋糕还没坏 我猜是咖啡口味的 |
[04:39] | It started out vanilla. | 原来可是香草的 |
[04:43] | Guys, you should look at this. | 嗨 你们快看看这个 |
[04:46] | Put that thing down, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 快点放下 |
[04:48] | It was addressed to Homicide. | 是寄给凶案组的 |
[04:50] | Put it down! | 快放下 |
[04:51] | Jesus, is that blood? | 天啊 里面的是血么 |
[04:53] | Morgan, get your ass over here. | 摩根 你他妈的快过来 |
[04:55] | Ass en route. | 我他妈的不是来了么 |
[04:57] | You’re the blood expert. What is this shit? | 你是血液专家看看这是什么 |
[04:59] | It’s a little watery for jam. | 好像是加多了水的果酱 |
[05:01] | Maybe you should open it. | 也许你应该打开 |
[05:05] | What if there’s an airborne toxin | 万一里面有通过空气 |
[05:07] | in here waiting to be released? | 传播的毒素怎么办 |
[05:09] | I got to wash my hands. | 我得去洗洗手 |
[05:12] | So gullible. | 太容易骗了 |
[05:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[05:20] | Well, it’s definitely blood. | 绝对是血 |
[05:23] | Wait, there’s something in here. | 等等 里面有东西 |
[05:35] | Marina View hotel. | 海景酒店 |
[05:38] | It’s a key. | 是把钥匙 |
[05:40] | May be some sort of promotional gag. | 可能是什么促销的把戏 |
[05:42] | You know, stay the weekend, you get a jar of blood. | 住一个周末 就送一罐血 |
[05:45] | Show-and-tell’s over. | 展览到此结束 |
[05:47] | Let’s try and find out who sent this. | 我们得把寄件人找出来 |
[05:49] | Grab Batista and get over to that hotel. | 叫上巴蒂斯塔 马上去酒店 |
[05:51] | Batista’s still working on the explosion at the smack lab. | 巴蒂斯塔还在调查实验室爆炸的案子 |
[05:53] | Morgan, put the cake down. You’re with me. | 摩根 把蛋糕放下 跟我走一趟 |
[05:56] | A jar of blood — | 一罐血 |
[05:58] | Dramatic, cryptic, playful. | 夸张 神秘 非常有趣 |
[06:01] | Could it be him? | 会是他么 |
[06:13] | Got an extra key from the manager. | 经理给我了备用钥匙 |
[06:15] | Said the same thing as the front-desk clerk. | 跟前台职员说的一样 |
[06:17] | The guy who checked into 103 was white and normal looking. | 入住103号房的是个白人样貌普通 |
[06:20] | I haven’t seen a single security camera since we’ve been here. | 自打进来后我就没看到监控摄像机 |
[06:22] | It’s likely this guy scouted hotels | 看样子这家伙做了酒店调查 |
[06:24] | and chose one with lax security. | 选了一家防备松懈的 |
[06:25] | Better be ready to cancel your lunch. | 做好准备可能没胃口吃午餐了 |
[06:29] | Police. Open up. | 警察 快开门 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God. Jesus. Get back in your room. | 上帝啊 快回到屋里去 |
[06:44] | Metro dispatch, this is 3-Henry-8-8 out at the Marina View hotel. | 调度 这里是3H88在海景酒店 |
[06:47] | I need uniformed backup, forensics. | 这里需要正规增援 法医鉴定处 |
[06:50] | Fuck it. Just send everybody out. | 他妈的 把该派的都派来 |
[07:03] | It’s been a while since we went prophylactic. | 我们很久没穿防护套了 |
[07:05] | Not me. Last night, I met this chick — | 我可不是 昨晚我还叫了鸡 |
[07:07] | I’ll stop you right there, Vince. | 就此打住 别再说了 文斯 |
[07:09] | So, they tell you anything about what’s inside? | 里面什么情况 |
[07:11] | No one’s been inside. Too much blood. | 还没人进去 据说全是血 |
[07:13] | Dexter | 德克斯特 |
[07:15] | Just a heads-up — It’s bad in there. | 把眼镜戴上 里面惨不忍睹 |
[07:17] | Ok | 好的 |
[07:18] | – I’m serious. – Okay. | -我是说真的 -好的 |
[07:20] | She’s not kidding. It’s your wet dream in there. | 她没开玩笑 里面是你梦寐以求的血海 |
[07:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:24] | You’re going in first alone. | 你先一个人进去 |
[07:26] | Get a sense of what we’re dealing with | 看看到底什么情况 |
[07:27] | and give me a report. Don’t fuck up. | 然后向我报告 别搞砸了 |
[07:48] | Now I’m really curious. | 我真的很好奇 |
[07:50] | He’s been gone so long, | 他这么久都没有消息 |
[07:51] | he had to be planning a splashy return, | 肯定在密谋要血花四溅 隆重出场 |
[07:53] | but a crime scene just for me? | 难道只是留给我个犯罪现场么 |
[08:09] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[08:31] | Tell me you found something, Morgan. | 摩根 你发现了什么 |
[08:33] | I talked to the guests in room 105. | 我跟105房的住客谈过 |
[08:34] | They didn’t see anyone go in or out. | 他们没看到有人进出 |
[08:36] | What about across the hall? | 大堂那边呢 |
[08:37] | German tourists. They got their head up their lederhosen. | 德国旅游者只顾着看吊带皮短裤 |
[08:39] | They said they heard a whirring sound | 他们说听到了嗡嗡的旋转声 |
[08:40] | but thought someone was mixing margaritas | 但觉得是在调制 |
[08:42] | or vacuuming. | 玛格丽特或者用吸尘器什么的 |
[08:46] | Oh, my god! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[08:49] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好么 |
[08:56] | I’m just a little queasy. I fell down in there. | 我只是有点晕 摔倒了 |
[08:59] | – Never should have skipped breakfast. – Bullshit. | -真不应该空腹来上班 -胡说 |
[09:00] | You’re shaking. What the hell happened up there? | 你一直在抖 到底里面怎么了 |
[09:03] | No, I’m okay. I just need a little air. | 不是 我还好 只是需要点新鲜空气 |
[09:04] | Something finally got to you. | 终于也有你怕的了 |
[09:06] | I guess you’re human after all. | 看来你还是个普通人啊 |
[09:07] | Cut him some slack, all right? | 让他歇一会儿 好么 |
[09:10] | I hate to disappoint you, | 抱歉让你失望 |
[09:11] | I think it’s just low blood sugar. | 不过我只是有点低血糖 |
[09:13] | Tell us what you saw, Dex. | 告诉我 你发现了什么 德克斯特 |
[09:14] | How many dead? | 死了多少人 |
[09:16] | A lot. | 很多 |
[09:18] | But no bodies, just blood — 50, 60 liters. | 没有尸体 只有血 五六十升的样子 |
[09:22] | Maybe half a dozen dead. I don’t know. | 也许死了六个左右 我说不好 |
[09:25] | You’re saying there was a mass murder in there, | 你是说 那儿发生过大规模屠杀 |
[09:27] | – but they took the bodies? – How is that possible? | -但尸体被运出了 -怎么可能 |
[09:29] | There’s one elevator, | 只有一部电梯 |
[09:30] | emergency stairs with alarms. | 应急楼梯上也有报警器 |
[09:31] | Someone would have seen corpses coming out. | 如果尸体运出肯定有人看到的 |
[09:34] | I don’t fucking know. | 靠 我真不知道 |
[09:37] | Hey, Dexter, you all right? | 嗨 德克斯特 你还好么 |
[09:39] | – I can’t go back in there. – You don’t have to. | -我不能再进去了 -你不用进去 |
[09:42] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:43] | Just get yourself cleaned up and — | 好 去把你自己洗干净 然后 |
[09:45] | I don’t know — Work from the hallway or something. | 看看能不能在走廊那儿干活 |
[09:58] | You’re in room 422. | 电梯在您的右手 |
[10:00] | Elevators are to your right, | 博比会帮您处理行李 |
[10:01] | and Bobby will see to your bags. | 您的座位是422 |
[10:05] | Dade county sheriff’s department. | 戴德郡治安管理局 |
[10:07] | I’m looking for Rita Bennett. | 我想找丽塔·班尼特 |
[10:09] | That’s me. Did you find Paul? | 我就是 你们找到保罗了么 |
[10:12] | – I’m sorry? – Paul Bennett. | -什么 – 保罗·班尼特 |
[10:18] | My ex-husband attacked me last night. | 我前夫昨晚袭击我 |
[10:21] | My boyfriend filed a police report. | 我男朋友报的案 |
[10:22] | The only report we have is the one that Mr. Bennett filed. | 我们只接到班尼特先生报的案 |
[10:25] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[10:27] | Paul filed a police report? For what? | 保罗报了案 为什么 |
[10:30] | Assault. Your ex-husband was just released | 人身攻击 你前夫刚刚从 |
[10:33] | from Baptist Memorial hospital. | 圣约翰纪念医院出院 |
[10:34] | He’s pressing charges against you. | 并对你提出指控 |
[10:36] | He attacked me! | 是他攻击我的 |
[10:38] | Not according to him. | 他可不是这么说 |
[10:40] | All right. Can we talk about this later? | 好吧 我们等待会儿再谈么 |
[10:43] | We need a formal statement. | 我们需要正式的口供 |
[10:45] | You’re gonna have to come with us right now to the station. | 您得跟我去警局一趟 |
[10:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Hey, make sure you label the section of the grid | 记得在每块儿血样上做记号 |
[10:52] | each blood sample came from. All right? | 好么 |
[10:56] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[10:58] | You should really get in here, Dex. | 德克斯 你真应该进来 |
[11:00] | I never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种场面 |
[11:02] | Wait till you’ve seen a few more Columbian drug busts. | 如果你抓住哥伦比亚大毒犯我就进去 |
[11:05] | Dude, I got misting up the walls, | 伙计 血喷满了墙壁 |
[11:09] | across the ceiling, | 天花板上到处都是 |
[11:13] | but no tissue. Come see. | 但纸巾上却没有 快来看 |
[11:15] | Photos, Vince. | 拍照片给我 文斯 |
[11:17] | Hey, and how come the blood’s not clotting? | 为什么血没有凝块 |
[11:20] | The blood’s not clotting? | 没有凝块么 |
[11:23] | No. | 没有 |
[11:26] | Genuine medical mystery. | 天然的医学奇观 |
[11:28] | Just keep getting samples. | 留下样本 |
[11:30] | I’ll test it at the lab. | 我回实验室检验 |
[11:46] | Hello? Don’t hang up. | 喂 别挂 |
[11:48] | Dexter, I’m at the sheriff’s station. | 德克斯特 我在治安管理局 |
[11:50] | Paul’s pressing assault charges against me. | 保罗以人身攻击的名义指控了我 |
[11:52] | How’s it even possible? I was defending myself. | 这怎么可能 我只是在自卫 |
[11:55] | Just stay calm. I know a lawyer. | 保持镇静 我认得一个律师 |
[11:58] | I’ll straighten it out. | 我会解决这件事的 |
[11:59] | I am calm. | 我没慌 |
[12:01] | They’re the hysterical ones. | 他们才是歇斯底里 |
[12:02] | They’re charging me with a class-2 felony. | 他们以二级重罪指控我 |
[12:08] | Hello, Dexter? Are you there? | 喂 德克斯特 你在听么 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 嗯 我在 |
[12:11] | This is ridiculous. | 这简直莫名其妙 |
[12:13] | I could lose my job. I could lose my kids. | 我可能失去工作 失去孩子 |
[12:16] | I won’t let that happen. | 有我在 不会的 |
[12:18] | Well, I’m glad you’re so confident. | 很高兴你还这么自信 |
[12:20] | Rita, just trust me. | 丽塔 相信我 |
[12:21] | I know how the system works. | 我知道这里面的程序 |
[12:22] | Look, I’m at a crime scene right now, and I have to go, | 我还在犯罪现场 必须得挂了 |
[12:25] | but I’ll talk to my lawyer friend right away. | 但我会马上跟律师谈的 |
[12:28] | You okay? | 你行么 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 好 我行 |
[12:33] | – Thank you. – Yeah, bye. | -谢谢 -好 再见 |
[12:42] | Is there a wall socket in there? Check it out. | 墙上有电源插口么 查查看 |
[12:45] | – What? A wall socket? – Yeah. | -什么 电源插口 -对 |
[12:47] | Of course there’s a wall socket. There’s lots of wall — | 当然有 而且有很多… |
[12:50] | Hey, you’re right. | 嗨 被你说对了 |
[12:54] | There was something plugged in here — | 这儿是插过东西 |
[12:56] | probably a power tool to cut them up. | 可能是用电动工具切开尸体的 |
[12:58] | Come take a look. | 过来看看 |
[13:00] | Photos, Vince. | 拍照 文斯 |
[13:03] | Lots and lots of photos. | 全都拍下来 |
[13:07] | Open Sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[13:08] | Blood samples for the fridge. | 血液样本 放进冰箱 |
[13:10] | And you better make room. There’s a lot more coming. | 你最好腾出地方 还有很多 |
[13:14] | Shooters at the Bel Canto tonight. You in? | 今晚去贝尔肯脱泡妞 你来么 |
[13:16] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没那心情 |
[13:18] | Angel, you’re on the market, | 安吉尔 你现在自由了 |
[13:20] | and the Bel Canto is hottie central. | 贝尔肯脱是小妞最多的地方 |
[13:22] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[13:25] | They were for Nina’s birthday — | 为尼娜的生日准备的 |
[13:27] | backstage passes to Neil Diamond. | 通往尼尔·戴蒙德的后台 |
[13:29] | You’re in worse shape than I thought. | 你比我想象的还糟 |
[13:43] | – Oh hi. – Hi | – 好啊 -好 |
[13:46] | Oh, Masuka was looking for you. | 玛稣卡在找你 |
[13:48] | Something about drinks at the Bel Canto. | 说是去贝尔肯脱喝酒的事儿 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I told him I had a yeast infection. | 嗯 我告诉他我得了宫颈炎 |
[13:53] | A bit of an overshare. | 你们真是无话不说 |
[14:02] | You want to talk about what happened today? | 想谈谈今天的事么 |
[14:05] | Already did. | 已经谈过了 |
[14:08] | Dexter, the last time I saw you like that | 德克斯特 那样的你 我只见过一次 |
[14:09] | was when dad died. | 是爸爸去世时 |
[14:12] | Can talk to me, you know? | 你可以跟我说的 好么 |
[14:14] | Just got to open your mouth and move it. | 张开嘴动两下 没什么难的 |
[14:17] | I’ll call Rudy. I’ll tell him I’ll be late. | 我可以跟鲁迪说推迟一会儿 |
[14:19] | Deb, seriously. | 黛布 我说真的 |
[14:21] | I puked. | 我吐了 |
[14:22] | I’m fine. | 现在很好 |
[14:23] | I know you want to help, | 但除了给我口香糖以外 |
[14:25] | but unless you have breath mints, there’s nothing to do. | 没什么可帮的 |
[14:27] | Why do you always do this? | 你干嘛老这样 |
[14:29] | – Do what? – You shut me out! | -老怎么样 -你对我闭口不谈 |
[14:30] | Like your birth father | 比方说你亲身父亲那件事 |
[14:31] | that lived up the highway your whole life | 就几小时车程 却从没联系过你 |
[14:32] | and never tried to contact you. | 我到现在都不知道 |
[14:34] | I still don’t know how that makes you feel. | 你怎么想的 |
[14:40] | I’ll tell you what, if some random emotion strikes me | 跟你说 如果我半夜出了什么事 |
[14:43] | in the middle of the night, you’ll be the first one I call. | 肯定会第一个打电话给你 |
[14:46] | Fine. | 好的 |
[14:48] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[14:51] | Did Paul force his way into the house? | 是保罗强行进屋的么 |
[14:53] | No. | 没有 |
[14:54] | Did you ask him to leave? | 你让他留下了吗 |
[14:56] | Yes, and he refused. | 是的 但他拒绝 |
[14:58] | But in your statement, it says | 但在你的口供里 |
[15:01] | you invited your ex-husband into your bedroom. | 你提到 是你把前夫请到卧室的 |
[15:06] | He was drunk, and the kids were asleep, | 他喝醉了 孩子们都睡着了 |
[15:09] | and I knew exactly where this was heading — | 我很清楚接下来的后果 |
[15:11] | Cracked ribs and a broken jaw. | 肋骨断裂 下巴骨折 |
[15:13] | And you didn’t want it to escalate. I understand that, | 好 你不想冲突升级 我明白 |
[15:16] | but we can’t prove intent. | 但我们没办法证明动机 |
[15:18] | Your ex-husband has the injuries here, not you. | 现在是你前夫受伤 不是你 |
[15:20] | Paul has a record of spousal abuse. | 保罗有配偶虐待的前科 |
[15:23] | Spousal abuse can be mutual. | 配偶虐待可能是双方的 |
[15:24] | It was never mutual. | 从来都不是双方的 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | But the man is a model parolee. | 但这家伙是模范假释犯 |
[15:32] | His drug tests are clean. | 药检过关 |
[15:34] | He’s got glowing reports from the court-appointed supervisor. | 法庭指派的监视官也对他赞赏有嘉 |
[15:36] | Corrections will want to see this guy transition. | 服刑就是要他改过自新 |
[15:39] | I don’t care! | 我才不管这些 |
[15:40] | He’s not going near my children. Do you understand? | 他不能再接近我的孩子 你明白么 |
[15:44] | Rita | 丽塔 |
[15:46] | if you deny him visitation, | 如果你拒绝让他探望 |
[15:48] | you could lose your children. | 你可能会失去孩子 |
[15:50] | Now, you have deposition in two days. | 再有两天你就要接受审讯 |
[15:52] | Do not give this man any more ammunition than he already has. | 别再给他更多的把柄了 |
[15:59] | Ok | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:05] | Just blood? | 只是血么 |
[16:07] | What happened to the bodies? | 尸体去哪儿了 |
[16:08] | Hell if I know. | 我知道才怪 |
[16:10] | I don’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[16:13] | Blood was bad enough. | 血已经够恐怖了 |
[16:15] | No wonder you seem so amped. | 难怪你看起来有点狂躁 |
[16:17] | Your brother must have loved it. | 你哥哥肯定很开心 |
[16:19] | Fuck no. He freaked. | 靠 才不是呢 他吓坏了 |
[16:20] | Really? | 真的么 |
[16:22] | I thought, you know, blood was his thing. | 我还以为 他最喜欢跟血打交道 |
[16:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:25] | I don’ know. It was like usual. He shut me out. | 跟过去一样 他对我保持沉默 |
[16:29] | Did he say anything? | 他什么都没说么 |
[16:30] | Let’s not talk about Dex right now. | 别说德克斯了 |
[16:37] | Was it like a panic attack? | 是惊吓过度么 |
[16:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:41] | He’s not really big into sharing his feelings, | 他一向不把心事告诉我 |
[16:43] | in case you hadn’t noticed. | 我不是跟你说过嘛 |
[16:45] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[16:56] | What’s the matter? You don’t even have wood. | 怎么回事 你都没反应 |
[16:59] | Well, you’re the one that said you wanted to talk. | 是你说想谈谈的 |
[17:01] | Yeah, but not now. I’m horny. | 没错 但不是现在 我很想要 |
[17:04] | Maybe I should call him. | 也许我该打电话给他 |
[17:08] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 靠 你开玩笑么 |
[17:10] | What? We bonded last weekend. | 什么 上周末我们已经认识了 |
[17:13] | Isn’t that what boyfriends are supposed to do, | 男朋友不是应该 |
[17:14] | show some interest in the family? | 对家人表示关心么 |
[17:17] | Yeah, but not | 是应该 但不是 |
[17:18] | when his girlfriend’s trying to get into his pants. | 在女朋友贴紧他裤裆的时候 |
[17:19] | Deb, that’s not fair. | 黛比 这样不公平 |
[17:21] | You take me out on a — couples’ weekend | 你带我去四人周末 |
[17:23] | to get to know your brother, | 让我认识你哥哥 |
[17:24] | and then you punish me for giving a damn? | 现在却惩罚我就因为我关心他 |
[17:28] | I mean, your issues don’t have to be mine. | 说实话 你家的事跟我没多大关系 |
[17:32] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[17:36] | Forget it. Let’s just go to sleep. | 算了 睡觉 |
[17:39] | Okay. I’m gonna go watch TV. | 好 我去看电视 |
[17:51] | She loved him. So goddamn much. | 她特别喜欢尼尔·戴蒙德 |
[17:54] | She took every one of his CDs in the separation. | 离婚的时候 她带走了所有CD |
[17:59] | She wouldn’t even give me his Greatest Hits. | 她甚至不介意让我知道 |
[18:02] | Nina loved Neil Diamond. | 尼娜爱上了尼尔·戴蒙德 |
[18:05] | “Song Sung Blue.” | “蓝色小曲” |
[18:07] | “September Morn.” | “九月的早晨” |
[18:10] | Oh, my god –“Kentucky Woman.” | 天啊 “肯塔基州的女人” |
[18:12] | You got to love that shit. | 你肯定也喜欢那些垃圾 |
[18:22] | That’s like the fourth chicken you turned off | 好像是第四个被你吓跑的鸡 |
[18:24] | Waitress! Is there a waitress? | 服务员 没有服务员么 |
[18:26] | I need a drink. Waitress! | 我要酒 服务员 |
[18:28] | Bro, you’re a train wreck. | 老兄 你彻底废了 没救了 |
[18:30] | Look, you got to stop talking about the divorce. | 听着 你不能再说离婚的事了 |
[18:32] | I ain’t ashamed. | 我才不觉得丢人 |
[18:34] | Yeah, I think that’s clear, but it’s pathetic. | 我知道 很明显 可是很可怜 |
[18:37] | Look… | 听着… |
[18:38] | Don’t talk about the divorce unless they ask. | 除非她们问否则什么都别说 |
[18:41] | Comprendo? | 你的明白 |
[18:42] | – Eighty-six the ring. – I have to take a squirt. | -六十八次铃声 -你能陪我会吗 |
[18:58] | She’s gonna fuck me silly. | 她今晚会把我干晕的 |
[19:04] | My sister’s right. I don’t share my problems with her… | 我妹妹说得对 我从不跟她分享心事… |
[19:07] | Or with anybody, | 不跟任何人分享 |
[19:09] | Harry taught me that — Secrecy, self-reliance, | 哈里教导我说 保守秘密 依靠自己 |
[19:13] | and a well-stocked cupboard of hefty bags. | 还有一柜子妥善保管的尸体袋 |
[19:16] | Fortunately, I’ve never met a problem I can’t manage… | 幸运的是 我还没遇到过解决不了的问题… |
[19:21] | Until that boy in the blood. | 直到那个身陷血海的小孩子 |
[19:24] | He scares me. I want him to go away. | 他吓坏我了 我不想再看到他 |
[19:27] | You awake? | 你醒着么 |
[19:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:34] | Are you sure you locked the door? | 你确定门锁了么 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I’m positive — Bolt and chain. | 非常确定 门闩 锁链 双重的 |
[19:46] | Don’t worry. I’ll figure it out. | 别担心 我会解决的 |
[19:52] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[19:54] | I can always see other people’s problems more clearly than my own. | 我总是旁观者清自己的问题却搞不定 |
[19:57] | Fortunately, Rita’s has a name. | 幸运的是 丽塔知道对手是谁 |
[20:02] | Everyone who set foot on the bloody carpet in room 103 left a footprint, | 从103地毯上走过的人都留下了脚印 |
[20:06] | and since we do shoe molds of everyone on personnel, | 对比了我们自己人的鞋模之后 |
[20:09] | that leaves only one set of footprints unaccounted for — | 只有一个脚印无法入座 |
[20:11] | The killer’s. | 杀手的 |
[20:13] | This shows everywhere he went in the room. | 上面有他去过的所有地方 |
[20:15] | – The question is why. – Hold on. | -但不知道原因何在 -等一下 |
[20:18] | Aren’t we missing something? | 我们遗漏了什么么 |
[20:20] | Where are the victims’ footprints? | 受害者的脚印呢 |
[20:21] | Give that lady a lollipop. | 奖励她一串棒棒糖 |
[20:23] | Are you suggesting there were never any bodies in room 103? | 你是说103房间里从没有过尸体么 |
[20:27] | Why would a guy stage a massacre and not have any bodies? | 没有尸体怎么发生大屠杀 |
[20:29] | And where’d he get the blood? | 还有 血从哪儿来的 |
[20:30] | I’ve just got a preliminary blood report. | 我刚刚得到初步血检报告 |
[20:32] | The blood in that room came from at least 5 different bodies, | 屋里的血至少来自于5个不同的受害者 |
[20:36] | possibly more. | 也许更多 |
[20:37] | My fellow traveler had five victims. | 我的密友 杀过5个人 |
[20:39] | Ice-truck killer had 5 victims. | 冰柜车杀手杀过5个人 |
[20:40] | 5 bloodless victims. | 五具滴血不剩的尸体 |
[20:42] | I always wondered what he did with the blood. | 我一直不明白 他怎么把血抽干的 |
[20:44] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[20:44] | The ice-truck killer did not horde his victims’ blood | 难道冰柜车杀手积攒那些血 |
[20:46] | just to have a party at the motherfucking Marina View hotel. | 就是为了在海景酒店狂欢 |
[20:49] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这样做 |
[20:50] | To chase me down the rabbit hole. | 为了引我入局 |
[20:52] | What was that, Morgan? | 你说什么 摩根 |
[20:54] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[20:58] | I’ll remind you people — | 我得提醒各位 |
[21:00] | We arrested the ice-truck killer. | 我们已经抓住了冰柜车杀手 |
[21:01] | His name is Neil Perry, and he’s awaiting trial in county. | 名叫尼尔·佩里 现在就关在郡里等候发落 |
[21:03] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[21:05] | Neil Perry recanted his confession. He’s a fraud. | 尼尔·佩里已经推翻了证词 他是假的 |
[21:09] | – Try to talk to the captain. -I did. | -跟局长说去 -我说过了 |
[21:10] | Do we have any more evidence to support this theory? | 你有别的证据么 |
[21:12] | When Masuka noticed the blood wasn’t clotting, | 玛稣卡注意到血液没有结块 |
[21:15] | I ran some tests, | 所以我做了检验 |
[21:16] | and it was loaded with Coumadin and heparin. | 发现里面有华法林纳和肝磷脂 |
[21:18] | One’s an anticoagulant.The other’s a preservative. | 一个抗凝血迹 一个防腐剂 |
[21:21] | It means the blood’s old. | 就是说 血是经过存放的 |
[21:22] | Plus the blood spatters’all impact and castoff. | 另外 血迹都很密集 喷射而出 |
[21:25] | There are no hand transfers or | 没有任何手印 |
[21:27] | swipe patterns to indicate the presence of any actual victims. | 或者搏斗的痕迹 无法证明当场有受害者存在 |
[21:30] | Masuka, run the DNA on all five vics | 玛稣卡 对比一下当场血迹的DNA |
[21:32] | and see if it matches the ice-truck killer’s victims. | 看跟冰柜车杀手的血迹是不是吻合 |
[21:35] | You two get out to the Marina View hotel. | 你们两个马上去海景酒店 |
[21:36] | Retrace his steps. | 推演他的足迹 |
[21:38] | Maybe it’ll tell us something. | 也许能找到些东西 |
[21:39] | And not a word to anyone about the ice-truck killer. | 别跟任何认说冰柜车杀手的事 |
[21:50] | All right, Astor, just stand up straight. | 好了 爱斯特 站直了 |
[21:53] | Now, do you have the emergency phone number list? | 你带了紧急呼救号码表么 |
[21:55] | It’s in my backpack. Do I have to show it to you again? | 在我书包里 要再给你看看么 |
[21:59] | Just promise me you won’t let your brother out of your sight. | 你要保证不让弟弟离开你的视线 |
[22:02] | Rita? | 丽塔 |
[22:08] | You’re scaring them. | 你吓到他们了 |
[22:09] | Yeah, well, they should be. | 是 但他们必须当心 |
[22:10] | I didn’t tell them what Paul did the other night. | 我没跟他们说那天晚上的事 |
[22:14] | What’d you say when you dragged them to the neighbors’? | 那你躲到邻居家时 怎么解释的 |
[22:16] | I smelled gas. | 我说闻到煤气味儿了 |
[22:18] | I should have just thrown them in the car | 我当时真应该带他们上车 |
[22:20] | and headed out of state,gone back to Michigan. | 离开这里 回密歇根去 |
[22:22] | Remember what the lawyer said. | 记住律师的话 |
[22:24] | You don’t want to do anything rash. | 你不能冲动 |
[22:28] | Just relax, the court supervisor will be with them the whole time. | 放松 法庭的特派督导会一直陪着他们 |
[22:35] | Hey, buddy. Come on.Where’s the love? Come on. | 嗨 宝贝们 给我的拥抱呢 |
[22:39] | Daddy, what happened? | 爸爸 出什么事了 |
[22:41] | Oh, nothing, buddy. Just a little bump on the head. That’s it. | 没事 宝贝 只不过撞了一下 |
[22:44] | Hey, we’re going to the circus. | 你看 我们这就去马戏团 |
[22:45] | We’re going to the circus, ’cause daddy always keeps his promises, remember? | 爸爸说话算话 是不是 |
[22:49] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:51] | All right. Ready? | 准备好了 |
[22:52] | Got your stuff? | 东西都带上了 |
[22:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:58] | You ok? | 可以么 |
[23:08] | I prefer the enchanting Rita over the worried one. | 我更喜欢看丽塔迷人的笑容而不是恐惧的表情 |
[23:11] | If I can figure out a way to make her ex-husband my problem, | 如果我能用我的方法处理她前夫 |
[23:14] | I can help her sleep much easier tonight. | 今晚她就能高枕无忧 |
[23:26] | All I need is a little proof of his inner monster. | 只要找到他人面兽心的证据就行 |
[23:29] | Harry would have insisted on that. | 哈里肯定不同意我这么做 |
[23:42] | Harry didn’t believe in preemptive killing, | 他认为欲加之罪 何患无辞 |
[23:44] | but maybe I can bend the rules just this once. | 但也许我能破例一次 |
[23:46] | After all, Harry wasn’t perfect. | 毕竟 哈里也不十全十美 |
[23:48] | He lied about my birth father. | 关于我生父的事 他就撒谎了 |
[23:54] | The trifecta. | 可以说是三重证据 |
[23:55] | Weapon, ammo, and impaired judgment. | 武器 弹药 比较差的判断力 |
[23:58] | Throw in a little domestic violence, | 再加上有点儿家庭暴力 |
[23:59] | and you have the perfect recipe for a family slaughter. | 足够证明你是个家庭杀手 |
[24:05] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[24:09] | Hide your head, Dexter. | 低下头 德克斯特 |
[24:12] | Close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[24:15] | No! | 不 |
[25:01] | So, after he soaked the room in blood, | 他把血喷满整个房间 |
[25:02] | he crossed to the desk… | 他走到桌前… |
[25:06] | And then over to the bedside table. | 又去了床头柜那里 |
[25:10] | There’s a clock radio and some smeared blood. | 有个带闹钟的收音机上面有些血迹 |
[25:14] | Maybe he turned it on. | 或许他打开收音机了 |
[25:18] | No, we’re missing something. Let’s go over it again. | 我们肯定遗漏了什么 再来一遍 |
[25:20] | We’ve been over it three times! | 都过了三遍了 |
[25:21] | Well, maybe the map’s wrong. | 也许是足迹图弄错了 |
[25:23] | Call your brother. | 打电话给你哥哥 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:27] | Why is everybody’s first move to call Dexter? | 干嘛每个人都让我找德克斯特 |
[25:29] | You don’t even like him. | 你甚至不喜欢他 |
[25:30] | What’d the freak do this time, boil your goldfish? | 怎么这次反应如此强烈 他惹你生气了 |
[25:34] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[25:37] | It’s Rudy. | 是鲁迪 |
[25:38] | We had our first fight. | 我们第一次吵架 |
[25:40] | Tiff. I don’t know.Whatever you want to call it. | 发生口角 我说不好 随便你怎么说 |
[25:42] | I thought we were talking about your brother. | 我们在说你哥哥 |
[25:43] | We were. | 曾经是 |
[25:45] | And we’ll be back with Billy Joel, the Eurythmics, | 让我们回到比利·乔尔 舞韵合唱团 |
[25:47] | and Devo on 103 fm, | 德夫乐队的80年代金曲 这里是调频103 |
[25:49] | – hits from the ’80s. – Turn that off. | -在稍后的节目中一一献上 -关了 |
[25:51] | No, wait. I want to hear it. | 不 等等 我想听听 |
[25:53] | It’s Devo.Turn that shit off. | 这是德夫乐队 关上吧 |
[25:55] | He said 103 fm. This is room 103. | 他说是103调频 这里是103房间 |
[26:00] | Leviticus 10:3 | 利未记 第十章第三节 |
[26:01] | – 10:3 — 103. – Son of a bitch. | -10:3 103 -狗娘养的 |
[26:05] | You think he’s trying to tell us something? | 你觉得这是他有意安排的 |
[26:06] | “I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, | “我在亲近我的人中要显为圣 |
[26:08] | “and before all people, | 在众民面前 |
[26:10] | “I will be glorified.” | 我要得荣耀” |
[26:30] | Deb’s pissed at me. I need advice. | 黛布生气了 我需要点建议 |
[26:33] | So you came here? | 你来找我 |
[26:34] | You know you know her better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解她 |
[26:38] | Come on. I got two porterhouses | 拜托啦 我带了上等牛排 |
[26:40] | and a sixer of microbrew. | 还有六瓶小罐精酿 |
[26:43] | Well, one minute we’re talking about her day, | 前一分钟我们还在讨论她当天的工作 |
[26:45] | you know, the whole bloodbath thing. | 就是大屠杀那件事 |
[26:48] | Right. | 明白 |
[26:49] | And the next, she wants to… jump my bones. | 后一分钟 她就跳到我身上想要 |
[26:53] | I mean, Deb’s hot and all, but | 黛布比确实很性感 |
[26:55] | sprinkle in a little conversationonce in a while, you know? | 但要边谈话边抽动 你能想象么 |
[26:58] | She’s my sister. I don’t know. | 不能 她是我妹妹 我怎么想象 |
[27:02] | Can I help you find something? | 你找什么 我帮你 |
[27:03] | You wouldn’t happen to have a good meat knife. | 你可能没有好的切肉刀 |
[27:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[27:14] | the other half of the argument | 我们争吵的另一个原因 |
[27:16] | was about you. | 是为了你 |
[27:19] | Me? | 为了我 |
[27:20] | Yeah. It was already tense enough, but | 是啊 本来火药味就很弄了 |
[27:22] | when I brought your name,she lost it. | 我一提到你 她就爆发了 |
[27:27] | So, what do I do? | 你说 我该怎么办 |
[27:30] | Tell her it’s all your fault. | 跟她说 全是你的错 |
[27:32] | – Seriously? – You will eventually. | -你说真的 -你迟早得说的 |
[27:34] | Deb has a way of wearing you down. | 黛布肯定能让你道歉的 |
[27:36] | Just start from there.It’s easier. | 不如你主动点 省得麻烦 |
[27:45] | I got to take this. You mind if I…? | 这个必须得接 介不介意我… |
[27:53] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[27:55] | Still at work, chasing a lead. | 还在加班 找线索 |
[27:58] | Let me guess — | 让我猜猜 |
[27:59] | The bloodbath case. | 大屠杀的案子 |
[28:01] | I don’t want to talk shop right now. | 我现在不想谈工作 |
[28:03] | Baby, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[28:05] | You are totally right | 你是对的 |
[28:06] | I was mad at Dexter,and I took it out on you. | 我生德克斯特的气 却对你发火 |
[28:08] | My shift’s almost done. You want to come over and talk? | 我的替班很快就来了 想过来谈谈么 |
[28:11] | I’d love to, babe, but | 我很想 亲爱的 |
[28:13] | I’m about to eat dinner with Dexter. | 但我正跟德克斯特一起吃晚餐 |
[28:21] | Well, after. | 那好 吃完以后 |
[28:24] | Yeah, but here’s the thing. | 但情况是这样 |
[28:28] | I think I’m gonna sleep at my place tonight. | 我想今晚回家睡 |
[28:31] | I mean, it’s closer, and | 那样会近点 |
[28:33] | I’m drinking, you know. | 而且你看 我又喝酒了 |
[28:36] | You understand, right? | 你能理解的 对吧 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:40] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天给你电话 |
[29:14] | – Care to dance? – You dance to this? | -想跳舞么 -这首曲子会跳么 |
[29:18] | A bit. | 会一点 |
[29:19] | What about your wife? | 你太太呢 |
[29:22] | Tan line on your ring finger. | 带戒指的手指上有晒痕 |
[29:27] | I’m not gonna talk about that tonight. | 我今晚不想说这些 |
[29:29] | Divorced? I get it. | 离婚了 我明白了 |
[29:32] | Mine was just finalized. | 我的也刚结束 |
[29:39] | Let’s go. | 去跳舞吧 |
[30:29] | Will you excuse me? | 能等我一下么 等我一下 |
[30:31] | Excuse me? | 等我一下 |
[30:36] | Police. I need to talk to you. | 警察 我得跟你谈谈 |
[30:38] | I’m not a hooker anymore. | 我已经不做妓女了 |
[30:40] | I work for a legitimate escort service now. | 现在为合法的陪同公司 工作 |
[30:43] | I’m not here to bust anyone. | 我不是来这儿调查你们的 |
[30:45] | I just need to know why you paint your nails the way you do. | 我只是想知道 你为什么把指甲染成这样 |
[30:49] | He was a real good client. | 他是个正经客人 |
[30:51] | You want to spend the night in a cell? | 你想在牢房里睡一晚上么 |
[30:53] | All right. About a year ago, there was this guy. | 行了 大概一年前 有一个男人 |
[30:56] | – Guy or client? – A john, okay? | -男人还是客人 -嫖客 好么 |
[30:58] | That’s when I worked Calle Ocho. | 那时我在卡里奥乔上班 |
[31:01] | Anyway, he started getting all rough with me until he saw this. | 他开始非常粗暴 直到看到这个 |
[31:05] | Then what? | 然后怎么了 |
[31:06] | Then he changed his tune, got all turned on. | 然后他改变了态度 突然来了兴致 |
[31:09] | Told me to take my fake hand off. | 还让我把假手卸了 |
[31:11] | He started doing some kinky, weird stuff, | 然后他就有些很古怪的行为 |
[31:14] | like he was worshipping it. | 好像很崇拜假手似的 |
[31:17] | To cap it off, he takes all my nail polish | 为了装饰它 他还把指甲卸掉 |
[31:19] | and paints each nail a different color. | 每个都涂上不同的颜色 |
[31:21] | I liked it, so I kept doing it. | 我很喜欢 就一直染着了 |
[31:23] | You know that guy on the news | 你见过我们抓的 |
[31:25] | they arrested for the ice-truck killings? | 那个冰柜车杀手么 |
[31:27] | Yeah, the one who stuffs roadkill? | 见过 是开着车杀人的那个么 |
[31:29] | – Is that the guy? – No way. | – 是他么 – 不可能 |
[31:31] | My trick, he’s sexy. | 我的那个可性感了 |
[31:33] | – A freak, but sexy. – Okay. | -是个怪人 但很性感 -好吧 |
[31:41] | From the beginning and with more detail. | 从头说一遍 再详细点 |
[31:45] | Well, thanks for the hospitality. | 谢谢你的好客 |
[31:48] | Hey, thanks for the steaks. | 谢谢你的牛排才对 |
[31:51] | You know, I didn’t get a chance to ask. | 你看 我都还没问呢 |
[31:53] | Deb mentioned that you had a little — incident at the crime scene. | 黛布说你在罪案现场出了点事 |
[31:58] | Did she? | 她跟你说的 |
[31:59] | Well, most of my prosthetic clients | 来找我修复的客户 |
[32:02] | are pretty traumatized by the time they get to me. | 大多都受过创伤 |
[32:04] | Anyway, I’m a good listener | 我会是个好听众 |
[32:06] | if you ever want to talk. | 如果你想找人聊聊 |
[32:08] | Thanks, but unless you know an expert in — | 谢了 除非你认识 |
[32:11] | repressed memories… | 挖掘深层次记忆的专家… |
[32:13] | For real? | 说真的么 |
[32:16] | You know something about it? | 你认识么 |
[32:19] | More than I ever wanted to. | 超出我的想象 |
[32:22] | When I was in high school, I started having these dreams | 我上高中的时候 就经常梦到 |
[32:24] | of a woman hit by a truck. | 一个女人被车撞死 |
[32:29] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[32:32] | I didn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:35] | Then one day | 后来有一天 |
[32:37] | I stopped by a mailbox, | 我把车停在邮局门口 |
[32:39] | and it all came crashing back… | 那一幕就如影重现… |
[32:45] | My mom | 我妈妈 |
[32:47] | getting out to mail a letter, | 去寄一封信 |
[32:49] | me still in the car. | 我在车里等 |
[32:54] | I watched her die. | 眼看着她被撞死了 |
[33:00] | How old were you? | 那时你几岁 |
[33:04] | 4. | 4岁 |
[33:07] | I didn’t remember anything till I — | 我什么都不记得 |
[33:10] | went and mailed a letter. | 直到有一天我也去寄信 |
[33:13] | Walked right into the belly of the beast without knowing it. | 就毫无预兆的回想起来了 |
[33:20] | What kind of memories are you having? | 你的记忆呢 什么样的 |
[33:26] | They’re still a little vague. | 还有点模糊 |
[33:28] | Right. | 对的 |
[33:31] | Well, you’re gonna have to face it eventually. | 不过你最终还是会面对的 |
[33:36] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[33:47] | When you see Deb,go with white roses. | 你去见黛布时 记得送白色玫瑰 |
[33:50] | They’re her favorite. | 她最喜欢的 |
[33:54] | That’s a good tip. | 这个很有用 |
[33:57] | It’s funny how life brings people together, huh? | 生活中人的偶遇很有意思 是不是 |
[34:10] | Rudy misunderstands my problem. | 鲁迪曲解了我的问题 |
[34:13] | I want the boy and blood to go away, | 我希望小男儿和血液统统消失 |
[34:16] | not come crashing back. | 而不是真的发生 |
[34:18] | Fortunately, I have other people’s problems to focus on right now. | 幸运的是 目前我得先帮别人解决问题… |
[34:23] | Like forgotten cellphones. | 比如落下的手机 |
[34:31] | What do you got? | 找到什么了 |
[34:32] | Well, so far we’re chasing a ghost. | 目前为止 我们连追捕谁都不知道 |
[34:34] | Couple of employees helped with the sketch, but | 有些员工帮忙去素描 |
[34:37] | it’s pretty generic. | 但还是太泛泛了 |
[34:39] | Only real lead we have is a couple of numbers | 唯一可靠的线索是留在酒店里的数字 |
[34:42] | Screw the numbers. | 去他妈的数字 |
[34:44] | Who was killed? Where are the bodies? | 受害人是谁 尸体去哪儿了 |
[34:45] | I heard some pretty wild theories out there. | 我听到些特别荒唐的理论 |
[34:47] | Just theories. | 只是理论而已 |
[34:49] | We’re still waiting for full blood results. | 还得等最后的血检结果 |
[34:51] | Damn it, Maria, you’re stalling. | 去他妈的 玛利亚 你在拖延时间 |
[34:52] | I’m just trying to avoid speculation. | 我只是避免主观臆断 |
[34:54] | Well, you got to give me something and soon. | 好 你必须给我个说法 要快 |
[34:56] | This department can’t afford another public relations disaster. | 这个部门再也经不起任何公关灾难了 |
[34:59] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[35:02] | Maybe you should tell the D.A. to let Neil Perry go. | 也许你该致电地方检察官 放了尼尔·佩里 |
[35:06] | He’s not the ice-truck killer. | 他不是我们要找的冰柜车杀手 |
[35:08] | Are you still hung up — I can’t believe this. | 你还坚持么 我真不敢相信 |
[35:10] | Jesus, Maria,that’s not gonna happen. | 上帝啊 玛利亚 这绝对不可能 |
[35:14] | The D.A. takes his cues from us. | 地方检察官尊重我们的判断 |
[35:17] | If you just tell him you made a mistake… | 只要你告诉他们 你犯了个错误 |
[35:19] | Not going to happen. Now let it go. | 绝对 不可能 你就死心吧 |
[35:24] | First break in this case, you come straight to me. | 有任何进展 马上来找我 |
[35:38] | This may be a shot in the dark, but I met this hooker last night. | 听起来不大可能 但我昨晚真的遇到了那个妓女 |
[35:41] | Going with a pro — Now, that’s how you get over the ex. | 去找妓女啦…这是忘记前妻的好方法 |
[35:44] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不是 我不是说这个 |
[35:45] | So you didn’t fuck her. But she blew you, right? | 你没有干她 但她替你口交了 对么 |
[35:47] | Would you shut up? | 你能闭嘴么 |
[35:50] | It was a lead. | 是个线索 |
[35:51] | On what? | 什么的线索 |
[35:52] | I’ll let you know, if it pans out, but | 如果确实有用 我就告诉你 |
[35:55] | what do you know about amputee fetishes? | 你对迷恋假肢的人了解多少 |
[36:01] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对了 |
[36:03] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know, it’s… it’s called acrotomophilia. | 对 对 是叫假肢迷恋 |
[36:07] | But don’t let them hear you call it that. | 但别让他们听到 |
[36:09] | It sounds like a disease. | 听上去是种病 |
[36:11] | No, they prefer to be known as “devotees.” | 不是 他们更希望称自己为虔诚的信徒 |
[36:15] | I knew you were the man to ask. | 我就知道问你准没错 |
[36:17] | Not really. | 并不如此 |
[36:18] | I prefer a girl with a kung fu grip. | 我更喜欢会点功夫的女人 |
[36:22] | You know who you should talk to? | 你知道该去问谁么 |
[36:24] | It’s… What’s his face –Deb’s boyfriend. | 长什么样来着 黛布的男朋友 |
[36:26] | Prosthetics guys deal with devotees all the time. | 修复医生总是跟信徒们打交道 |
[36:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | No memory flashes here. | 没有记忆重现 |
[36:40] | No little lost boy in blood. | 没有身陷血泊的小男孩 |
[36:43] | Maybe he went back to hiding | 也许他躲在 |
[36:44] | in the dormant reaches of my cerebral cortex. | 我休眠的大脑皮层里 |
[36:49] | Here’s to hoping. | 我有点期待 |
[36:53] | – Yo, Dex. – Hey. | -你好 德克斯 -嗨 |
[36:58] | So, this is what you do for a living? | 这就是你的谋生之道么 |
[37:02] | I’m trying to match castoff patterns from a crime scene. | 我正在比对案犯现场的喷血痕迹 |
[37:05] | A power tool was used. | 用上了电动工具 |
[37:08] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:10] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 多谢 |
[37:13] | Circular saw. | 圆锯 |
[37:16] | Seems like there’d be an easier way | 想要制造这样的效果 |
[37:18] | to make a mess like this. | 貌似应该有更简单的办法 |
[37:19] | Yeah, trust me. I know. | 相信我 我了解的 |
[37:20] | I’ve been in here for hours. | 我已经干了好几个小时了 |
[37:22] | You know, in my line of work, | 知道么 在我的工作生涯里 |
[37:24] | you hear all sorts of horror stories — | 听说过各种各样可怕的故事 |
[37:26] | boat propellers, | 游艇推进器 |
[37:27] | garbage disposals. | 垃圾处理器 |
[37:30] | It seems like something you’d see with a chainsaw. | 这个看上去有点象链锯弄出来的 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I hear that. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[37:34] | But this power tool was plugged into a socket. | 但这个电锯是连在电源上的 |
[37:37] | Guess you haven’t heard of an electric chainsaw. | 我猜你都没听说过电动链锯 |
[37:44] | Come on, people. We’re coming up empty. | 快点 兄弟们 我们没有丝毫进展 |
[37:47] | Those numbers mean something. 1-0-3. | 这些数字肯定有意义 1-0-3 |
[37:50] | We need to find the connection, and until we do, | 我们得找出其中的关联 一旦找到 |
[37:53] | you need to go over every page of every police report | 就去查过去六个月 |
[37:56] | you wrote in the last six months. | 你们所写的所有犯罪记录 |
[37:58] | Think. 1-0-3. 103. | 开动脑筋 103 1-0-3 |
[38:01] | Bus station locker, | 公交车站的柜子 |
[38:02] | piece of a bank account, | 银行号码的一部分 |
[38:03] | area code, | 地区编码 |
[38:04] | partial license plate. | 部分的许可证号码 |
[38:06] | What is it? I want answers. | 到底是什么 我需要答案 |
[38:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[38:19] | How do you always do it? | 你怎么总能这样 |
[38:21] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[38:23] | Make me feel like I’m 6 years old all the time. | 让我觉得自己一直只是个六岁小孩子 |
[38:27] | If this is about Rudy, he was just picking up his cellphone. | 如果是鲁迪的事 他刚刚来拿手机 |
[38:30] | Where’d he leave it? | 他丢在哪儿了 |
[38:33] | My apartment. | 我家 |
[38:35] | What was he doing there? | 他去你家干嘛 |
[38:36] | – Uh… eating steaks. – And? | -吃牛排 -还有呢 |
[38:39] | Uh… I don’t know. Drinking beer. | 然后 喝啤酒 |
[38:43] | And? | 再然后呢 |
[38:44] | – Debra. – And? | -黛布拉 -然后呢 |
[38:46] | – Talking? – Talking. | -聊天 -聊天 |
[38:48] | You talked. | 你愿意聊了 |
[38:50] | You opened your mouth, and sounds came out. | 你终于张嘴 发声音了 |
[38:52] | On the same night that I wanted to talk to you, | 同一天晚上 我想跟你谈 |
[38:53] | but you shut me out. | 可你让我闭嘴 |
[38:56] | – Oh. – Yeah, “oh.” | -哦 -又是哦 |
[39:02] | You don’t talk to me, Dex. | 你从来不跟我交流 德克斯 |
[39:05] | You’ve spent our entire lives keeping me at a distance. | 你这辈子始终跟我保持距离 |
[39:09] | But my boyfriend shows up on your doorstep with a couple of T-bones | 可是我男朋友带着牛排去你家 |
[39:13] | They were porterhouses. | 那可是上等牛排 |
[39:17] | Porterhouses, | 上等牛排 |
[39:19] | and you end up tossing beers back into the middle of the night. | 你就开怀畅饮 聊到深夜 |
[39:23] | Dex, you are all the family that I have, | 德克斯 你是我唯一的亲人 |
[39:25] | and I barely know you. | 可我一点都不了解你 |
[39:28] | So, if you’re gonna eat steaks with somebody after a rough day, | 如果你劳累一天之后想找人吃牛排 |
[39:31] | if somebody’s gonna break through your fucking walls, | 如果有人能敲开你的心门 |
[39:33] | I think it should be me. | 我想那人应该是我 |
[39:34] | I think I have earned it. | 那是我应得的 |
[39:47] | I’m late for Rita’s deposition. | 我快赶不上丽塔的庭审了 |
[39:53] | Debby, it’s hard for me. You know that. | 黛比 这对我很难 你知道的 |
[40:15] | You Rudy Cooper? | 你是鲁迪·库珀 |
[40:18] | Angel Batista. | 安吉儿·巴蒂斯塔 |
[40:19] | I work with your girlfriend, Debra. | 我是黛布拉的同事 |
[40:21] | Oh, hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[40:23] | I’d like to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind. | 我想请教些事情 如果你愿意的话 |
[40:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:27] | Let me just grab the door. | 我去把门关上 |
[40:35] | So, | 所以 |
[40:37] | does this have to do with a case? | 跟案件有关么 |
[40:39] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[40:42] | Well, fire away. | 哦 你说吧 |
[40:45] | Well, I ran into this lady with a prosthetic hand | 我碰到一个装假手的女士 |
[40:48] | Call girl, actually. | 应召女郎 实际上 |
[40:51] | Said she had a very unique client, | 她提到曾经有个特别的客人 |
[40:53] | an amputee devotee. | 一个假肢迷恋者 |
[40:57] | You have a lead on this client? | 你有这个人的线索了 |
[40:59] | That’s the bitch of it. | 这就是麻烦之处 |
[41:00] | I don’t have a goddamned clue, | 我他妈的一点线索都没有 |
[41:02] | except for the freaky sex stuff. | 除了这个怪异的性取向 |
[41:05] | I was hoping that you could steer me toward some of those weirdos. | 希望你能帮我找这些怪人 |
[41:10] | I’m afraid I got into this business to help people get better, | 我的工作是帮他们生活的更好 |
[41:13] | not help people get off. | 不是帮他们解决生理需要 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I’m sure Debra will be happy to hear that. | 黛布拉听到这句话肯定很高兴 |
[41:17] | But I can talk to some of my colleagues, | 不过我可以跟同事聊聊 |
[41:19] | see if I can draw up a list of contacts for you. | 看能不能给你个清单 |
[41:21] | That’d be great. | 真是好极了 |
[41:23] | How often does someone get a chance to help catch a bad guy, huh? | 有机会帮忙抓坏人是很荣幸的事 对吧 |
[41:29] | You in a rush for this information? | 这些信息你急着要么 |
[41:31] | No, no, I’m good. | 不不 不急 |
[41:32] | I’m chasing a long shot, really. | 我看成功的机会不大 真的 |
[41:36] | Well, just… | 呃 那就 |
[41:39] | give me a call at the station when you got something. | 有消息的话 打到警局找我 |
[41:42] | Will do. | 会的 |
[41:45] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:48] | Good to meet you. | 我也是 |
[42:04] | Last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[42:06] | According to your ex-husband, | 据你的前夫讲 |
[42:08] | you left town with your boyfriend last weekend. | 上周末你跟男朋友出远门了 |
[42:10] | That’s right. His father died. | 是的 他父亲去世了 |
[42:13] | Did your ex-husband have a scheduled visitation | 你前夫是不是约好了要 |
[42:15] | with his children during that time? | 在那时探望孩子 |
[42:18] | I told Paul I’d make it up to him. | 我跟保罗说过会补偿他的 |
[42:21] | So, then he gave you permission? | 那他答应了 |
[42:25] | No. | 没有 |
[42:27] | I’m the one that gave him visitation in the first place. | 是我 提出给他机会允许他探望的 |
[42:30] | I’m the custodial parent. I didn’t have to do that. | 我才是监管人本来不用管他的 |
[42:33] | – Could you give us a second? – Yes, of course. | -能给我几分钟么 -当然 |
[42:37] | Why didn’t you tell me you broke your visitation agreement? | 怎么没告诉我你破坏了探访协议 |
[42:41] | I didn’t know it was a big deal. | 我不知道这很重要 |
[42:45] | I think she’s answered that last question, | 她已经回答了所有问题 |
[42:47] | so unless there’s something else… | 除非还有其他的… |
[42:49] | No, that’s fine. | 不 这就可以了 |
[42:51] | If I missed anything, | 如果我遗漏了什么 |
[42:52] | we’ll get to it at the psychiatric evaluation next Wednesday. | 可以下周三做精神检查的时候再问 |
[42:55] | Nobody told me about any psychiatric evaluation. | 没有人告诉我要做精神检查 |
[42:59] | It’s mandatory in these cases. | 在这种案件中属于必检项目 |
[43:00] | The psych test determines if there’s a competency hearing. | 精神检查是看你有没有色听症状 |
[43:04] | For me? | 检查我 |
[43:05] | But he’s the ex-con. | 可有前科的是他 |
[43:07] | It’s standard. Rita, | 这是标准程序 丽塔 |
[43:08] | you should be fine. | 你应该不会有事的 |
[43:09] | Should be? | 应该 |
[43:11] | You mean she could actually lose this? | 你是说她有可能输掉官司 |
[43:14] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[43:17] | I’m handcuffed here. | 我寸步难行 |
[43:20] | You violated a custody agreement. | 你违背了监管条款 |
[43:23] | You struck your ex-husband in your bedroom. | 你在自己的卧室里袭击了他 |
[43:26] | He has a case. | 他证据确凿 |
[43:35] | Mama, look at my henna tattoo. | 妈妈 快看我的指甲花纹 |
[43:39] | – So, how much candy have you had? – Lots. | -你吃了多少糖果 -很多很多 |
[43:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:43] | Now she’ll never get to sleep. | 现在她怎么都睡不着了 |
[43:43] | She’ll calm down soon. | 她会很快平静下来的 |
[43:45] | This one’s already crashed. | 这个已经瘫了 |
[43:47] | Mom, can my dad read me a story? | 妈妈 爸爸能给我讲故事么 |
[43:50] | I don’t think so, honey. | 我不这么想 抱歉 |
[43:52] | Please? | 拜托 |
[43:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:59] | But just one. | 但只能讲一个 |
[44:00] | Put your duds on, buddy — | 去换衣服吧 伙计 |
[44:02] | Spider-man ones I bought you. | 穿我买的蜘蛛人那件 |
[44:03] | I’ll get him ready. You’ve got 20 minutes left. | 我去帮他穿好 你只剩下二十分钟了 |
[44:06] | Thanks, Betty. Thank you. | 谢谢 贝蒂 谢谢你 |
[44:09] | Hey, Rita. | 嗨 丽塔 |
[44:11] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 其实不用变成这样的 |
[44:13] | I mean, we can make this easier on each other, right? | 我们可以让对方都轻松些 对不对 |
[44:18] | I could drop the charges | 我可以撤销诉讼 |
[44:19] | if you agree to unsupervised visitation. | 只要你同意无监视的探访 |
[44:21] | Fuck you. | 你去死 |
[44:32] | Hey, Dexy. | 嗨 德克斯 |
[44:36] | You know, I don’t think your girlfriend appreciates | 我觉得你女朋友 |
[44:37] | the gravity of the situation. | 不太了解形势 |
[44:40] | If she loses that case, she could lose the kids. | 如果输掉官司她可能会失去孩子 |
[44:45] | – That won’t happen. – Never say “won’t.” | -不会的 -千万别说不会 |
[44:47] | We live in a world of wills — | 这个世界充满着可能各种可能 |
[44:49] | Wills and wonders. | 可能和惊奇 |
[44:51] | That’s what I’m trying to teach my children. | 我也是这样教导孩子的 |
[44:53] | And they are my children, too, | 而且 他们也是我的孩子 |
[44:55] | something she seems to forget. | 她好像忽略了这一点 |
[44:58] | Okay, so I made some mistakes, | 是 我是犯了些错误 |
[45:00] | but I learned from it, right? | 但我吸取教训了 不是么 |
[45:03] | Hey, I’m sober. | 你看 我戒酒了 |
[45:04] | Look. No needle marks. | 瞧 也没有新的针孔 |
[45:08] | I got the fucking Alaskan pipeline running through these veins, | 连我的血管都在不停的抱怨 |
[45:11] | and all because of those — | 这全都是为了隔壁 |
[45:13] | two little s of love in the next room. | 那两个幸福的小结晶 |
[45:25] | My heart beats for those two kids, | 我的心脏是为了他们跳动 |
[45:27] | so if you or that skinny bitch | 所以 如果你或者那个臭婊子 |
[45:29] | try to screw with what’s mine, | 想破坏属于我的东西 |
[45:30] | I swear to God, I don’t care who I have to hurt — | 我对天发誓 杀谁我都不在乎 |
[45:41] | Harry’s first rule was | 哈里的第一条原则是 |
[45:42] | don’t get emotionally involved. | 别把感情因素牵扯进来 |
[45:44] | I think this is why. | 我明白原因了 |
[45:46] | Astor, go brush your teeth. | 爱斯特 快点去刷牙 |
[45:53] | Someone once said it’s easier dealing | 有人说 办别人的事儿容易 |
[45:55] | with other people’s problems than your own. | 办自己的难 |
[45:59] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[46:24] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[46:27] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[46:30] | Where were you? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[46:32] | Taking out the trash. | 去扔垃圾了 |
[46:33] | Did you see Paul? | 看见保罗了么 |
[46:38] | When I was in the side yard, | 我在侧院的时候 |
[46:40] | I heard the front door open. | 听到房门开了 |
[46:44] | Hey, my dad’s car is gone. | 你们看 我爸爸的车没了 |
[47:01] | Let’s face it, Paul. | 让我们面对现实 保罗 |
[47:04] | You’ve been a problem. | 你一直都是个麻烦 |
[47:18] | It’s time for you to go away. | 是你离开的时候了 |
[47:26] | The ice-truck killer case has been reopened. | 冰柜车杀手的案子重新开始调查 |
[47:29] | Officially. | 正式地 |
[47:30] | We have new forensic evidence that shows | 我们有足够的法学证据证明 |
[47:32] | that the DNA from the blood at the Marina View hotel | 海景酒店血液样本的DNA |
[47:35] | matches the DNA from his victims. | 与之前受害者的DNA相吻合 |
[47:39] | What about Neil Perry? | 尼尔·佩里是怎么回事 |
[47:40] | Isn’t he supposed to be the ice-truck killer? | 他不就是冰柜车杀手么 |
[47:41] | All those questions should be directed to captain Matthews. | 这些问题得去问马修斯警监 |
[47:45] | He’s been personally handling the Perry case. | 他一直单独处理佩里的案子 |
[47:48] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[47:49] | I hope she told the Captain. | 真希望她跟警监说过了 |
[47:55] | Who knew? | 谁知道 |
[48:00] | Who knew about this? | 谁知道这件事 |
[48:03] | This is the first we’re hearing about it, Captain. | 这是我们第一次听说 警监 |
[48:06] | The ice-truck killer is still at large. | 冰柜车杀手还逍遥法外 |
[48:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[48:10] | I’ll call you back. | 我给你打回去 |
[48:18] | You overplayed your hand, Maria. | 你高估了自己的实力 玛利亚 |
[48:21] | I gave you a chance to make it right. | 我给过你修正错误的机会 |
[48:24] | I told you | 我跟你说过 |
[48:25] | You don’t tell me shit! | 你什么狗屁都没说过 |
[48:27] | This is my department. | 这是我的地盘 |
[48:29] | I made you lieutenant. Me. | 我提拔你做警督 是我 |
[48:31] | You were just another spik detective. | 你本来只算个狗屁西班牙探员 |
[48:34] | Nice, Tom. Real nice. | 说的好 汤姆 说得真好 |
[48:37] | Your true colors finally come out. | 你终于原形毕露了 |
[48:39] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[48:41] | No, you haven’t seen my true colors, Maria. | 你还没见过我的原形 玛利亚 |
[48:45] | But you’re about to. | 但是快了 |
[48:51] | Enjoy this office while it’s still yours. | 趁这办公室还是你的 好好享用 |
[49:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:04] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[49:14] | What happened? What’s wrong? | 发生什么事 怎么了 |
[49:20] | It’s Paul. | 是保罗 |
[49:22] | I don’t know all the details, but he — | 我不知道到底怎么搞的 但是他 |
[49:24] | violated Florida’s three strikes law. | 触犯了佛罗里达州的三振出局法 |
[49:26] | The cops picked him up totally strung out on heroin. | 注射毒品的时候 被警察抓个正着 |
[49:29] | He’s back in jail. | 被关回监狱了 |
[49:34] | It is truly amazing the things you can do, | 当你全心投入时 |
[49:36] | when you put your mind to it. | 其结果往往令人惊讶 |
[49:37] | What’s so funny, mom? | 什么事这么好笑 妈妈 |
[49:39] | Yeah, why are you laughing? | 是啊 你干嘛笑 |
[49:40] | No problem is insurmountable. | 没有解决不了的问题 |
[49:42] | Not when you have the most accessible evidence locker in Miami. | 只要你能轻易获取迈阿密的犯罪证物 |
[49:49] | Paul did need to go away. | 保罗确实需要消失 |
[49:52] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 |
[49:55] | But death wasn’t the answer. | 但死亡不是唯一办法 |
[49:58] | Police. Open up. | 警察 快开门 |
[50:01] | Life in prison will do just fine. | 班尼特先生 终身监禁已经够了 |
[50:09] | For now, at least, the code of Harry remains… | 至少目前为止 哈里的原则仍然 |
[50:12] | unbroken. | 没被破坏 |
[50:15] | Hey, get over here. | 嗨 快过来 |
[50:18] | You’re part of this family, too. | 你也是家里的一员 |
[51:19] | I need an ambulance at 1228 Caldon Street. | 这里需要一辆救护车 卡登街18号 |
[51:21] | A guy’s been stabbed. | 有人被刺伤了 |
[51:23] | Stay with us. | 坚持住 |
[51:29] | Hang in there, okay? Keep looking at us. | 坚持住 好吗 看着我们 |
[51:38] | Heard they’re dropping | 听说他们撤销了 |
[51:39] | ice-truck murder charges on Neil Perry. | 尼尔·佩里是冰柜车杀手的指控 |
[51:40] | Yeah, I’m sure | 是啊 我相信 |
[51:41] | he’ll be filing a lawsuit any minute now. | 随时都可能用其他的名义指控他 |
[51:44] | More shit for us to deal with. | 看来我们又有活儿干了 |
[51:45] | Speaking of which, watch out for reporters out there. | 我正想说呢 注意那些记者 |
[51:47] | They’re still waiting on a comment from the Captain. | 他们还在等警监的表态 |
[51:50] | So, things still rocky at home? | 那你家里的事 还在冷战么 |
[51:54] | Oh, with Rudy? | 你说鲁迪么 |
[51:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:57] | I’m not calling until he apologizes. | 他不道歉 我不会给他打电话的 |
[51:59] | I’m done being second choice. | 我再也不想当第二选择了 |
[52:00] | Good for you, Morgan. | 这样才对 摩根 |
[52:03] | If you’re not doing anything tonight, | 如果你今晚没事 |
[52:06] | Masuka’s invited us to the Bel Canto. | 玛稣卡请我们去贝尔肯脱喝酒 |
[52:26] | For you. | 送给你 |
[52:27] | It’s too late. You blew it. | 太晚了 你都搞砸了 |
[52:29] | I did blow it. This is the first chance I’ve had to talk. | 是我搞砸了 直到现在我才有机会说话 |
[52:31] | I’m too tired to talk. | 我不想再谈了 |
[52:36] | let’s go home, | 那我们回家吧 |
[52:38] | fall into bed. | 躺在床上 |
[52:39] | Why, Rudy? | 为什么 鲁迪 |
[52:41] | I mean, fucking why? | 靠 到底为什么 |
[52:42] | You didn’t want to fall into bed the other night | 那晚在电话上 |
[52:44] | when I laid my heart out on the phone. | 我都诚心诚意道歉了你还不愿意回家 |
[52:46] | You wanted to talk to my brother. | 你想跟我哥哥谈话 |
[52:47] | I was confused. | 我很困惑 |
[52:48] | Well, I’m not confused. | 我不困惑 |
[52:49] | That’s the problem, I know what I want. | 这就是问题所在 我知道自己想要什么 |
[52:50] | I was confused because I love you. | 我很困惑 因为我爱你 |
[52:52] | What I want is very simple and uncomplicated. | 我只想要简单明了 |
[52:56] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[52:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:01] | Don’t try to… | 你别想 |
[53:06] | fuck | 我靠 |
[53:08] | What? | 什么 |
[53:12] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[53:22] | What happened to your lip? | 你嘴唇怎么了 |
[53:24] | I’m just, uh… incident with a tool at the workshop. | 只是 呃…工作间的小意外 |
[53:29] | Well, let’s get you home and take care of it. | 那我们回家吧 帮你处理一下 |
[54:02] | So, this is doom. | 看来这是注定的 |
[54:05] | I’ve been the architect of so much of it. | 我已经是个经验丰富的老手 |
[54:07] | It’s only fair I should know what all the fuss is all about. | 理应知道这是怎么回事 |
[54:12] | He left me this room for a reason. | 他特地把这间血屋留给我 |
[54:14] | Five women gave their blood, their lives | 五个女人献出了鲜血和生命 |
[54:17] | for this moment. | 为了一刻 |
[54:20] | There’s only one way to find out why. | 想找出原因 只有一种方法 |
[54:33] | Close your eyes, Dexter. | 闭上眼睛 德克斯特 |
[54:35] | I want mama. | 我要妈妈 |
[54:39] | No! Not in front of my baby! | 哦 天哪 不要当我孩子的面 |
[54:42] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[54:49] | Please don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[54:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[54:53] | Don’t you dare! Not in front of my baby! | 你竟敢 别当我孩子的面 |
[55:01] | No! | 不要 |
[55:06] | Close your eyes, Dexter. Don’t look. | 把眼睛闭上 德克斯特 别看 |
[55:11] | Dexter. Close your eyes. | 德克斯特 闭上眼睛 |
[55:14] | I want mama! | 我想要妈妈 |
[55:25] | Mommy loves you, Dexter. | 妈妈爱你 德克斯特 |