时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We have to catch them in the act at the shipyard. | 我们得在船坞当场抓获他们 |
[00:06] | He’s gonna find out, and then he’s gonna kill me. | 他会发现的 而且他会杀了我的 |
[00:10] | Harry knew my mother. | 哈里认识我母亲 |
[00:13] | Why would Rita print out narcotics anonymous literature | 为什么丽塔还会打印那些匿名戒毒组织的东西呢 |
[00:16] | if Paul’s dead? | 保罗都已经死了 |
[00:17] | Because recently I entered the program. | 因为最近我参加了 这个戒毒项目 |
[00:20] | How many fucking ways do I have to tell you I’m fine, Maria? | 要我跟你说多少次 你才知道我没事 玛丽亚 |
[00:23] | It’s my department. | 是我在管这个部门 |
[00:25] | I need to know you’re fit for duty. That’s my job. | 我要知道你是否称职 那是我作为副队长要做的 |
[00:27] | I always eat lunch at 1:00. | 我总是在1点去吃午餐 |
[00:29] | You’ll learn that about me. Why don’t you sit down? | 你会习惯的 干嘛不坐呢 |
[00:33] | You’re very fidgety. Anyone ever tell you that? | 你很毛毛躁躁的 难道没人和你说过吗 |
[00:36] | My father. | 我父亲说过 |
[00:37] | You applying for the job? | 你想做我老爸吗 |
[00:39] | Well, you said you’d call. | 你不是说你会打电话给我吗 |
[00:41] | Where are you, and when are you coming back? | 你在哪 什么时候回来 |
[00:44] | Tomorrow morning. | 明早 |
[00:46] | Promise me to stop by the house 1st thing. | 答应我你会先顺道回家 |
[00:47] | See you. | 回来见 |
[00:49] | – Is she OK with you doing this? – I didn’t tell her. | -她对你做这个不闻不问 -我还没告诉她 |
[00:51] | I don’t care what you did. | 我可不在乎你做什么 |
[00:52] | I’m no longer sure who made me what I am. | 我不再确信到底谁让我变成这样 |
[00:54] | Funny thing is I’ve met someone who doesn’t care. | 可笑的是我却遇见了 对此毫不在乎的人 |
[00:57] | We need to talk about Coral Cove. | 回来给我打电话 我和你谈谈珊瑚湾 |
[00:59] | What about coral cove? | 关于珊瑚湾的什么 |
[01:00] | The algae on the rocks sent us there. | 石头上的藻类指引我们去那的 |
[01:02] | If I were you, I’d consider moving your boat. | 要是我是你的话 我会考虑换个地方停船 |
[01:04] | Security out there sucks. | 那里的安监设施真他娘烂 |
[01:06] | When I’m back, I’ll hit the marina | 我回来时首先要去码头 |
[01:08] | and make sure there’s no blood traces on my boat. | 还要确保我的船上没有血迹 |
[01:10] | It isn’t a commercial marina. | 这个可不是商用码头 |
[01:12] | But I can see the upkeep on this place is dismal. | 但我却看到这里的修缮不尽人意 |
[01:14] | That’s why I’m gonna order 24h surveillance | 那就是为什么 我要求24小时监控的原因 |
[01:16] | on this marina and the two others. | 在这个码头 还有另外的两个码头 |
[03:17] | There’s another shipment coming in tomorrow. | 明天还有一票货 |
[03:20] | Cocaine. | 是可卡因 |
[03:23] | How much? | 有多少 |
[03:24] | 300 bricks, give or take. | 300块 抓不抓 |
[03:28] | Can you get your hands on some? | 你能弄到一些现货吗 |
[03:30] | That wasn’t part of our agreement. | 哈里 我们说好的条件里可不包括这个 |
[03:33] | Look, Laura, we need hard evidence, | 听着 劳拉 我们需要有力的证据 |
[03:35] | otherwise it’s just your word against Estrada’s. | 不然那就只是 你对艾斯拉达的一面之词 |
[03:39] | I protect you, I promise. | 我会保护你的 我保证 |
[03:47] | You better. | 最好是这样 |
[03:51] | Do you meet me later? | 晚一些能见面吗 |
[03:53] | Laura, the tape’s still rolling. | 劳拉 还在录音呢 |
[04:05] | Very convincing. | 很有说服力 |
[04:08] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[04:16] | Laura, the tape’s still rolling. | 劳拉 还在录音呢 |
[04:21] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[04:22] | My mother… Confidential informant… | 我母亲 警方机密线人… |
[04:25] | and mumbler. | 而且还窃窃私语 |
[04:29] | Whatever sweet nothings she had to whisper | 不管她想说什么甜言蜜语 |
[04:31] | I probably don’t want to hear. | 我可能都不想听 |
[04:35] | It seems that my foster father | 似乎我那养父 |
[04:37] | and my biological mother were having an affair. | 和我生母有瓜葛 |
[04:40] | It’s bad enough I can’t shake the visual but the questions… | 我没法找到当时的视频资料已经很糟糕了 |
[04:43] | Did he blame himself for her death? | 但问题是养父是否为生母的死而自责过? |
[04:46] | Is that why he took me in? | 那就是他收养我的原因吗 |
[04:48] | Did he love her, or was he just using her? | 他爱她吗 还是只想利用她? |
[04:52] | Was he using me? | 或是在利用我? |
[04:54] | I always thought Harry’s | 我总认为哈里的法则 |
[04:56] | code was on-The-Spot creative problem-Solving, | 是现场即兴得来的 |
[04:58] | But maybe he planned for me to settle the score all along. | 但也许自始至终都是在设计我 |
[05:03] | It’s times like this I wish I really were a drug addict. | 往往这种时候我真希望自己是一个瘾君子 |
[05:07] | I had emotional problems | 我儿时曾经历情感波折 |
[05:09] | as a kid because of what happened to my mom. | 就因为我母亲的不幸 |
[05:10] | Harry said he was trying to help me, | 而哈里却总说 他是在帮我 |
[05:12] | but we only talked about his rules. | 而我们所有谈过的话题只有他那些法则 |
[05:14] | I spent so much time trying to live up to his expectations | 我花了那么多时间 去为他的期望而活 |
[05:16] | because I thought he had my best interests in mind. | 因为我觉得知我者唯独他 |
[05:18] | If you come over this late, | 如果你真要这么 晚过来找我的话 |
[05:21] | the least you could do is bring me a coffee. | 你起码该给我带杯咖啡来 |
[05:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:24] | Cappuccino… Make a note of it. | 是卡布基诺…记好了 |
[05:33] | Truth is, Dex, | 事实是 德克斯 |
[05:35] | It doesn’t really matter why Harry did what he did. | 哈里为何那么做并不重要 |
[05:38] | The result’s the same. | 结果都是一样的 |
[05:40] | You have an addiction. | 你有瘾 |
[05:43] | Do you think Harry made me what I am? | 你觉得是哈里让我变成这样的吗 |
[05:46] | Plenty of people go through trauma without turning to addiction. | 很多人都会历经伤痛却不见得都会去吸毒 |
[05:51] | Whatever Harry taught you led you down the wrong path. | 不管哈里教了些什么 是他让你误入歧途 |
[05:54] | But I’ve built everything in my life | 可我的全部生活 |
[05:58] | on what Harry said I was supposed to be. | 都已经构建在哈里的要求上 |
[06:00] | My job, my girlfriend… | 我的工作 女友… |
[06:03] | It’s all what Harry told me I needed. | 都是哈里告诉我那是我需要的 |
[06:06] | What do you think you need? | 那你自己认为你需要什么 |
[06:10] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[06:13] | Whatever’s inside you is splattered all over | 真实的你在这些我从你实验室拿来的 |
[06:15] | that paper I took from your lab. | 图片上 才有着最真实的反映 |
[06:19] | Looks messy. | 看来一团糟 |
[06:20] | It probably is. | 很可能 |
[06:24] | Look, Dexter. | 听着 德克斯特 |
[06:27] | Everyone has a moment | 每个人都有那么一刻会认识到 |
[06:28] | when they realize their | 他们的价值观与父辈们不同 |
[06:33] | value system is different from their parents’. | 而我是在大学的时候认识到的 |
[06:36] | Mine was in college, but… | 但是 可能你是后知后觉吧 |
[06:37] | maybe you’re a late bloomer. | 我真好运 |
[06:39] | – Lucky me. – Damn right, lucky you. | 真他妈没错 你就是好运气 |
[06:41] | You get to have a fresh start. | 你会有新的开始 |
[06:44] | Whatever you thought or did doesn’t matter. | 想什么 做什么 都不重要 |
[06:47] | Now you get to figure out who you are. | 最重要的是要搞清楚你到底是谁 |
[06:55] | I went to Lila for answers, | 我曾问过莱拉 |
[06:57] | but now all I have is more questions. | 可现在我反而疑云重生 |
[06:59] | Who am I? What do I need? | 我是谁 我需要什么 |
[07:01] | What do I want? | 我到底想怎样 |
[07:04] | Coffee. I really want a cup of coffee. | 咖啡…我真得来杯咖啡了 |
[07:06] | What up, half-day? | 这半天怎么样 |
[07:08] | Is there coffee left? | 还有咖啡吗 |
[07:09] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[07:10] | I fell asleep before you got home last night. | 昨晚你还没到家我就睡着了 |
[07:12] | Were you at Rita’s? | 你在丽塔那儿 |
[07:16] | You’re welcome, ass. | 别客气 混球 |
[07:18] | – Your brother looks like shit. | 你兄弟看起来不妙 |
[07:20] | – Tell me about it. | 跟我说说看 |
[07:22] | I may be out of line with this, | 这事我可能不清楚 |
[07:24] | but did he fall off the wagon? | 他从车上摔下来了吗 |
[07:26] | What wagon? | 什么车 |
[07:27] | The only wagon he’s ever had is a radio flyer. | 德克斯特只有那辆遥控车 |
[07:31] | Your brother’s a junkie. | 你兄弟是个瘾君子 |
[07:33] | Isn’t he? | 难道不是吗 |
[07:37] | Are you high? He doesn’t even smoke. | 你没嗑药吧 他可连烟都不抽 |
[07:41] | I’m glad you got some new material, though, | 不过 我很高兴你也有点新意了 |
[07:44] | ’cause “Freak” And “Psycho” Were getting kind of tired. | 怪物 神经病什么的已经听烦了 |
[07:59] | Agent Lundy? | 蓝迪探员 |
[08:02] | So, I hear a rumor you’re tracking all our internet activity. | 我听说你在查我们所有的网上活动 |
[08:06] | Is it true? | 那是真的吗 |
[08:07] | ‘Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff. | 那些人妖之类的内容…我能解释的 |
[08:12] | I need my team outside in five minutes. | 所有小组成员5分钟内到外面集合 |
[08:14] | That sounds important. | 听起来像是大事件 |
[08:17] | Got a major break in the investigation. | 我们的调查中有重大突破 |
[08:19] | Patrol found a guy saying | 巡警发现有人声称 |
[08:20] | he escaped the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 曾幸免于湾岸屠夫的毒手 |
[08:21] | He claimed he was captured two hours ago. | 此人还称他是几小时前被抓的 |
[08:24] | That’s a neat trick, considering I was asleep. | 那只是蹩脚的谎话 当我什么都没听到 |
[08:26] | At least trying to sleep. | 至少是假装什么都没听到 |
[08:28] | This could be good news for me. | 这对我来说可能是好消息 |
[08:30] | – Morgan? – Yes? | -摩根 -是 |
[08:32] | The other Morgan. | 另外那个摩根 |
[08:33] | I’d like you to join us, if you can spare him. | 如果你能饶了他的话我希望你能加入我们 |
[08:36] | That’s fine with me. | 我这没什么问题 |
[08:38] | Is there blood? | 那有血迹? |
[08:39] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[08:41] | But what about Masuka? | 可玛稣卡怎么办 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I’m the lead forensics investigator. | 好吧 我是首席鉴证调查员 |
[08:45] | Masuka’s lab work is more pressing. | 玛稣卡实验室的工作更艰巨 |
[08:47] | I need him to hold down the fort here. | 我还需要他在局里坚守阵地呢 |
[08:49] | He totally saw the she-male stuff. | 他肯定看过那些人妖之类的玩意了 |
[08:52] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[08:53] | I’ll buy you lunch after. Pork sandwich, right? | 待会儿请你吃午饭 猪肉三明治 对吧 |
[08:56] | – Yes. Sure. – Good. | -呃 是的 没问题 -很好 |
[09:00] | I figured it was time to get a fresh perspective on the case. | 我觉得是时候听听关于这案件的新看法了 |
[09:03] | Rumor has it you have a knack for attracting serial killers. | 听闻你有独门绝招 可以追查到连环杀手 |
[09:06] | I hear the same about you. | 我也听说你是这样的人 |
[09:08] | Dexter also enjoys long walks on the beach and foreign films. | 德克斯特还喜欢在沙滩漫步和看外国电影 |
[09:12] | Then we got a lot to talk about. | 那么我们可有聊的了 |
[09:38] | He knocked me out. | 我被他打倒在地 |
[09:39] | Then, when I woke up, I was tied up in that train car over there. | 等我醒来的时候我被绑在那边的客车上 |
[09:43] | You said he used rope? | 你说他用绳子绑住了你? |
[09:45] | Dumb fuck. | 傻冒 |
[09:47] | I stretched it out enough so I can get my legs free | 可我还能够得着解开腿上的绳子 |
[09:49] | and I got out of there. | 然后从那逃走了 |
[09:51] | Ran across the road, almost got hit by that guy in the car. | 跑过马路 还差点被车里那人撞到 |
[09:54] | So, that’s the alleged victim of the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 那便是自称是湾岸屠夫受害者的人 |
[09:58] | But I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 可我与他却素昧平生 |
[10:02] | O’Connor, Singer, make | 奥康纳 哥们儿 |
[10:04] | sure you take pictures of those footprints. | 记得把足印照下来 |
[10:06] | – Hey, Dex. – Hey. | -嗨 德克斯特 -嗨 |
[10:09] | So, the victim says the Butcher held him in this train car. | 受害者声称 他被湾岸屠夫绑在客车上 |
[10:12] | Lundy wants you to search for trace evidence. | 蓝迪探员要你搜寻任何的蛛丝马迹 |
[10:14] | Your spidey sense tingling yet? | 你的狗鼻子闻到味道了没 |
[10:16] | We’ll see when I get inside. | 进去了才知道 |
[10:18] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[10:19] | We’ve never been this close to this pendejo. | 我们还没有如此接近过那个混蛋 |
[10:21] | Closer than you think, amigo. | 朋友 比你认为的还要近呢 |
[10:36] | He may have borrowed my pseudonym, | 他冒用了我的名号 |
[10:37] | but this guy doesn’t know | 可这家伙却对我的手法 |
[10:39] | the first thing about my techniques. | 知之甚少 |
[10:41] | Amateur. | 门外汉 |
[10:44] | Why do you think it was the Butcher? | 你凭什么认为就是湾岸屠夫 |
[10:46] | He told me. | 是他告诉我的 他说他要血洗迈阿密 |
[10:49] | He said, “You’re gonna get what you deserve.” | 他说 你应有此报 |
[10:52] | And what do you deserve, Mr. Henry? | 那亨利先生 你应有何报呢 |
[10:54] | Well, look. | 这个嘛… |
[10:55] | The Butcher kills criminals, right? | 湾岸屠夫杀的都是犯罪者 对吧 |
[10:58] | I just got out of jail, you know. | 知道吗 我可是刚从牢里出来的 |
[11:00] | Six years for aggravated assault and home invasion, so… | 曾因蓄意伤人和私闯民宅而被判入狱6年 |
[11:05] | He kills murderers. | 他杀的是杀人犯 |
[11:06] | You didn’t kill anyone, did you? | 你没杀过人 不是吗 |
[11:08] | Alright, I gave this old guy a heart attack. | 好吧 我让这老家伙心脏病发而死 |
[11:11] | It’s not like I was doing it on purpose, alright? | 可并非蓄意如此 好吗 |
[11:14] | I used to hit retirement homes, communities. | 我曾经 袭击过退休老人家庭和社区 |
[11:18] | Snowbirds are easy targets. | 白发老家伙容易下手嘛 |
[11:20] | And I don’t do that anymore. | 可我不再那么干了 |
[11:22] | I did my time. | 因为我已经服过刑了 |
[11:24] | Your mother must be so proud. | 那你母亲该为此感到自豪 |
[11:27] | I wanna check out the train car with your brother. | 我要和兄弟们检查这客车 |
[11:30] | Why don’t you keep an eye on our friend here | 我们取证的时候 |
[11:34] | while we confirm his story? | 你就帮忙盯着他哈 |
[11:36] | Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[11:42] | Killing tools left behind. I’d never be this careless. | 凶器遗留在现场 我可不会如此大意 |
[11:46] | Whoever did this would never pass Harry’s muster. | 这样的人可过不了哈里那关 |
[11:49] | Then again, neither would Harry. | 但哈里自己也是 |
[11:52] | He lied about my past, | 他对于我的过去撒了谎 |
[11:54] | he cheated on my foster mother with my biological mother. | 他对我的养母不忠 还和我的生母有外遇 |
[11:57] | Maybe Lila’s right. | 也许莱拉说得对 |
[11:59] | It’s time for a new set of standards. | 是时候建立新的价值标准了 |
[12:01] | If you were the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 如果你是湾岸屠夫 |
[12:03] | would you use a place like this? | 你会选这样的地方吗 |
[12:06] | Actually, yes. | 应该会吧 |
[12:10] | Location wise, it’s not a bad choice. | 地点选得不错 |
[12:12] | It’s quiet, remote. | 安静 偏远 |
[12:16] | Could use an upgrade in the lighting department, but… | 也可以用照明部门的高级设备 |
[12:24] | You think this is our guy? | 不过你认为 这就是我们要找的凶手吗 |
[12:27] | Not exactly. | 也不太像 |
[12:29] | From what I understand, | 据我的了解 |
[12:32] | the conditions in this space don’t support his M.O. | 这里的条件不符合他的手法 |
[12:34] | It’s filthy, for one thing. | 最起码 这里太脏了 |
[12:38] | Butcher’s clean… orderly. | 湾岸屠夫应该整洁有序的 |
[12:48] | And some people would say compulsive. | 而有的人可能会说他有点偏执 |
[12:53] | Really? You think he’s compulsive? | 是吗 你觉得他偏执吗 |
[12:56] | That doesn’t fit either. | 这点也不相符 |
[12:58] | A hatchet is sloppy. | 用斧头也太草率了 |
[13:01] | The butcher uses precise surgical instruments. | 湾岸屠夫用的是更精密的外科刀具 |
[13:04] | He’s not that predictable. | 他也不是像你想的那样 |
[13:06] | Is he? | 不是吗 |
[13:08] | Mixes it up. Different tools every time. | 经常用不同的东西 |
[13:10] | And never rope. | 但从不用绳子 |
[13:12] | He uses duct tape and plastic wrap. | 他通常用胶带和塑料膜 |
[13:15] | – Plastic wrap, how can you tell? | 塑料膜 你怎么看出来的 |
[13:17] | – Depression patterns in the skin. | 从皮肤的凹陷程度 |
[13:20] | Maybe the butcher’s having an identity crisis. | 可能这个屠夫有自我认识危机 |
[13:24] | – It’s entirely possible. | 完全有可能 |
[13:26] | – But not likely. | 但似乎又不是 |
[13:28] | My guess is we’re looking for a vigilante | 我猜我们追查的可能是一个 |
[13:30] | inspired by the butcher’s principles. | 崇拜湾岸屠夫的”义警” |
[13:34] | Bet he never thought he’d be a role model. | 我猜他从来没料到自己倒成了榜样 |
[13:36] | I bet you’re right. | 我猜你是对的 |
[13:39] | So, any new leads on the real guy? | 关于真的凶手有什么新的线索吗 |
[13:43] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:45] | We hope the cameras’ll turn something up. | 希望摄像头能帮我们查到点什么 |
[13:47] | – Cameras? – In the marinas. | – 摄像头 – 在码头的 |
[13:50] | Put them in a couple of | 前几天放的 |
[13:51] | days ago to monitor for suspicious activities. | 监视有没有可疑的行为 |
[13:54] | Good news for all those cops who keep boats at Coral Cove. | 对那些在珊瑚湾买了船的警员可是好消息 |
[13:57] | You’ve got one, too, right? | 你也有船在那 对吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah. Yeah, | 对 是的 |
[14:05] | We’ve been needing a security upgrade for a long time now. | 我们早就要求他们升级安监设备了 |
[14:10] | Has Lundy seen me on the tape? | 蓝迪是不是在磁带中看到我了 |
[14:12] | Is that why he invited me along today? To mess with me? | 他今天是为这个叫我来的吗 把我弄糊涂 |
[14:23] | Sorry if I was short with you this morning. | 抱歉今天早上没多陪你会儿 |
[14:25] | I’m lost without my morning coffee. | 早上没了咖啡我跟丢了魂似的 |
[14:27] | – Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[14:29] | How was your playdate with Lundy? Did you bond? | 和蓝迪约会的怎样 相处挺愉快吧 |
[14:32] | You didn’t tell me | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[14:33] | they put up security cameras at the marinas. | 他们在码头安装了保安摄像头 |
[14:36] | It’s not like they’re doing us any good. | 这样做对我们不是很好吗 |
[14:39] | The station’s computers need an update | 在我们同步蓝迪的高科技设备之前 |
[14:41] | so we can synch up with Lundy’s equipment. | 我们必须得升级局里的电脑系统 |
[14:43] | – The cameras aren’t recording? | 那么那些摄像头还没使用 |
[14:44] | – They are, but nobody saw the footage. | 用了 只是还没看录像 |
[14:47] | Lundy said it should be fixed by tonight. | 蓝迪说今晚应该就可以了 |
[14:49] | That’s a relief. | 好歹也是个安慰 |
[15:02] | Your mom told me about your cultural presentation at school. | 你妈妈给我说了你人文地理课的报告 |
[15:03] | Did your teacher assign you a country yet? | 老师给你留了哪一个国家 |
[15:09] | Saudi Arabia. | 沙特阿拉伯 |
[15:11] | No. That’s israel. | 不 那是以色列 |
[15:14] | I won’t tell the Saudis you said that. | 放心 我不会给沙特人说的 |
[15:16] | Looks like Cody’s enjoying himself. | 看起来柯迪很开心 |
[15:18] | Dexter’s very patient with him. | 德克斯特对他很有耐心 |
[15:20] | Dexter’s a saint. | 德克斯特简直是圣人 |
[15:22] | Where’s Astor? | 爱斯特在哪 |
[15:24] | Uh, she’s by the water. | 在海边 |
[15:27] | I want to say goodbye. | 我想说声再见 |
[15:29] | I gotta go. I was supposed to meet Lila | 必须得走了 |
[15:31] | 10 minutes ago. | 我本该在10分钟前和莱拉见面的 |
[15:35] | Who’s Lila? | 谁是莱拉 |
[15:37] | His sponsor. | 他的保证人 |
[15:39] | Really? A woman? | 是吗 女的 |
[15:41] | Yes, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[15:43] | Dexter’s sponsor is a woman. | 德克斯特的保证人是个女的 |
[15:45] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:46] | Is she attractive? | 她漂亮吗 |
[15:48] | – Mom… | 妈 |
[15:50] | – I’m just curious. | 我只是有点好奇 漂亮吗 |
[15:55] | Is she? | 我有个提议 |
[15:56] | I have an idea. | 要不今晚叫莱拉过来一起吃晚饭 |
[15:59] | Why don’t you and Lila have dinner with us? | 你人真好盖尔 但是… |
[16:03] | That’s very kind of you, Gail, but… | 我觉得我们认识一下这个 |
[16:05] | I think it’d be really nice if we got to know the woman | 和你经常在一起的女人会很不错 |
[16:07] | you spend so much time with. | 妈妈 他们可是有计划安排的 |
[16:09] | – Mom, they’re doing step work. – But they have to eat, right? | 但他们总要吃饭啊 是吧 |
[16:16] | Here. Let me help. | 让我来 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | So lovely of you to have me over. | 你们真好 叫我来吃饭 |
[16:27] | Now I can put names to faces. | 这样我就能把 大家名字对上号 |
[16:30] | Dexter talks about you all the time. | 德克斯特整天都谈论你们 |
[16:31] | Good things, I hope. | 希望都是好的事 |
[16:35] | Dexter never says a bad word about anyone. | 德克斯特从不说任何人的坏话 |
[16:48] | Tell me, Lila. | 莱拉给我说说 |
[16:50] | What exactly are you recovering from? | 你戒的是什么毒 |
[16:54] | I’m a meth addict. Sober five years. | 冰毒 戒了五年了 |
[16:58] | I don’t know much about meth. | 我可不了解冰毒 |
[17:01] | – Rita’s ex-Husband shot heroin. | 丽塔的前夫吸的是海洛因 |
[17:03] | – Like Dexter. | 和德克斯特一样 |
[17:05] | Guess we know your type, don’t we? | 终于知道你喜欢的类型了 |
[17:07] | Just can’t seem to help myself. | 看来我也不能自拔 |
[17:13] | You have nothing to worry about… with Dexter, I mean. | 对德克斯特你们没什么好担心的 |
[17:18] | I’m sitting right here. | 我不是好好的在这儿吗 |
[17:21] | – I didn’t mean to imply… | 我不是在暗示什么 |
[17:22] | – No. I completely understand. | 不 我能理解 |
[17:24] | Rita’s your little baby. | 丽塔是你的掌上明珠 |
[17:27] | You have every right to be concerned. | 你完全可以有所顾虑 |
[17:29] | But if I can reassure you, | 但是我想再次向你保证 |
[17:31] | Dexter’s doing incredibly well. | 德克斯特进展得非常好 |
[17:34] | Well, I’m happy to hear that. | 那我就放心了 |
[17:37] | And I’m sure it’s got everything to do with the two of you. | 我相信这全是你们俩的功劳 |
[17:39] | He tells me you’re very supportive. | 从他说的可以看出你们非常支持他 |
[17:41] | Dexter’s lucky to have you. | 德克斯特有你们真是太幸运了 |
[17:44] | Well… that’s very sweet of you to say. | 真高兴你能这样说 |
[17:47] | So, tell us more about yourself. | 莱拉给我们说说你自己 |
[17:51] | Dexter tells me you’re an artist. | 德克斯特说你是个艺术家 |
[17:54] | Yeah, she does amazing things with a… | 她用喷灯来完成她的作品 |
[17:57] | blowtorch. What’s it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[17:58] | Talent. | 天赋 |
[18:03] | But… I’m not the only artist at the table. | 但是我可不是这里唯一一个艺术家 |
[18:11] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[18:12] | It’s not really art. | 其实不是什么艺术 |
[18:13] | She’s talking about a blood-spatter pattern from work. | 她指的是上次我工作时她拿走的血溅模式 |
[18:17] | What kind of career choice is blood spatter, exactly? | 什么职业还有溅血? |
[18:22] | He helps catch criminals, mother. | 妈妈 他帮助抓捕罪犯 |
[18:25] | And it makes perfect sense, | 这就让那些关于 德克斯特妈妈的事 |
[18:27] | what with Dexter’s mother and everything. | 都说得通了 |
[18:32] | You know… | 你们都知道… |
[18:35] | she’s… … dead. | 她…过世了 |
[18:43] | Forgot the bread. | 面包忘了 |
[18:47] | Dinner was fantastic, Rita. | 丽塔晚餐太棒了 |
[18:48] | And this dessert… | 这甜点 酷毙了 |
[18:56] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从来没想过会这样 |
[18:58] | but I kind of like her. | 但是我还是挺喜欢她的 |
[19:00] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[19:02] | She’s really helping me. | 她真的帮了我很大的忙 |
[19:05] | I wish she didn’t have to help you tonight. | 我希望她今晚不会帮你什么 |
[19:09] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么 你什么意思? |
[19:11] | – My mom could watch the kids. | 妈妈会照看孩子 |
[19:13] | – I have to swing by the office tonight. | 今晚我要去趟办公室 |
[19:15] | I need to take care of something really important. | 需要去做些重要的事 |
[19:19] | I mean, can’t it wait till morning? | 就不能等到明早吗 |
[19:22] | I promise we’ll go straight to bed. | 我保证让你爽到极点 |
[19:25] | You’re very convincing, | 我有点心动了 |
[19:27] | but it needs to get done tonight. | 但那必须今晚做完 |
[19:29] | Just give me an hour, okay? | 给我一个小时好吗 |
[19:32] | Meet you back at my place? | 在我家见面 |
[19:34] | OK. | 好的 |
[19:42] | I still think it’s funny you write children’s books. | 我还是觉得你写儿童书籍很搞笑 |
[19:44] | Yeah, a big, tough guy like me | 对 像我这样的大男人 |
[19:46] | should be do something manly, like wrangling cattle. | 应该做些更男人的事 比如说放牧 |
[19:49] | I don’t even know any kids’ books. | 我甚至都不知道儿童书籍是什么 |
[19:52] | My dad told me cop stories before bed. | 爸爸总是在临睡前给我讲警察故事 |
[19:55] | It was really the only alone time I ever got with him. | 那就是我和他唯一独处的时间 |
[20:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:05] | Sorry, just an annoying day at work. | 抱歉 只是一天烦人的工作 |
[20:12] | You know the FBI guy I was talking about? | 知道我说的那个联邦调查局的人 |
[20:16] | I was really starting to feel like I was his go-to girl, | 我真的开始以为自己是他队里的金牌小佣了 |
[20:18] | But… | 但是… |
[20:20] | he realized Dexter is the superior Morgan. | 他发现了德克斯特是更优秀的摩根 |
[20:23] | I should be used to it, you know? | 其实我早该习惯的 |
[20:25] | It was like that with my dad, work. | 我爸爸就那样 |
[20:28] | I guess I hoped Lundy would be different. | 我以为蓝迪会有所不同 |
[20:31] | – Why? | 为什么 |
[20:32] | – I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:34] | I respect him. | 我尊敬他 |
[20:38] | He’s great at his job, supersmart, | 他工作能力很强 非常精明 |
[20:42] | And, like, funny, but in this | 有的时候很幽默但 |
[20:46] | really dry way where he doesn’t even know it. | 这来自他自己丝毫不知的单调和乏味 |
[20:48] | You love him. | 你爱上他了 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | No. | 不 |
[20:54] | You totally have a crush on Grundy. | 真的 你对这个格伦迪有感情了 |
[20:56] | Lundy. | 是蓝迪 |
[20:56] | Now you’re getting touchy about it. | 看吧 现在变的多敏感 |
[20:58] | I don’t have a crush on him. | 我对他没感情 |
[21:00] | He’s like my dad. | 他就像我爸爸一样 |
[21:03] | Except I spent my life trying to get my dad to notice me, | 不同的是我花了一辈子让爸爸关注我 |
[21:05] | and he actually pays attention to what I say. | 而他会注意我说的话 |
[21:08] | And grundy loves you. | 格伦迪也喜欢你 |
[21:10] | Oh, fuck off. | 别瞎扯 |
[21:29] | Lundy’s good. Double locked. | 蓝迪很精明 双保险 |
[21:34] | and a bit beyond my expertise. | 看来我是弄不开了 |
[21:37] | I could try to crack it open but in my own station… | 我可以把锁橇开 但在自己的部门里 |
[21:41] | too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[21:53] | I can do this more often now that my mom’s in town. | 我妈妈在城里 我们就可以经常这样了 |
[21:57] | I feel like we’re being bad. | 我觉得我们这样坏坏的 |
[22:03] | Bad… Bad is good. | 坏坏的 越坏越好 |
[22:08] | Let the machine get it. | 让答录机去听 |
[22:12] | Hey, Dex, just calling to check in. | 德克斯 只是给你说一声 |
[22:14] | Thought we could do the debriefing on dinner. | 我在想我们可以在吃饭的时候聊聊案子 |
[22:16] | I thought it went well, don’t you? | 我觉得还不错 你呢 |
[22:18] | I’d say so. | 我想也是 |
[22:19] | Rita’s sweet, very Martha Stewart. | 丽塔很可爱 很像玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[22:24] | I love Martha Stewart. | 我喜欢玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[22:26] | God, her mum. She’s got quite the rod up her arse, doesn’t she? | 天哪 她妈妈 她是不是欠扁啊 |
[22:30] | By the way, I am such a twat. | 我知道我很三八 |
[22:31] | I can’t believe I almost slipped up about your mum. | 真不敢相信我差点就说出关于你妈妈的事 |
[22:34] | Could have been worse. | 小心 很可能还会更糟 |
[22:35] | At least, I didn’t spill the beans about our road trip. | 连上次我们去那的事 我也会说漏嘴 |
[22:38] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢! |
[22:40] | Can you imagine Rita’s face if I told her you and I | 你能想象如果丽塔知道我们 |
[22:42] | spent the night together in a hotel? | 一起在旅馆待了一晚 会是什么表情吗 |
[22:44] | Anyway… | 随便说一句… |
[22:46] | You and Lila stayed in a hotel together? | 你和莱拉在旅馆待了一晚? |
[22:49] | – We had adjoining rooms. | 只是相连的房间 |
[22:50] | – Adjoining rooms? Right. | 相连的房间? 好 |
[22:52] | God, I am such an idiot. | 天哪 我真是个笨蛋 |
[22:53] | I can’t believe I defended | 我甚至还为你向我妈辩护 |
[22:55] | you while you were sleeping with another woman. | 你却和其他女人上床 |
[22:57] | Wait. | 丽塔 等等 |
[22:58] | I thought you were different than Paul, | 我以为你和保罗不一样 |
[23:00] | but you’re the same. | 但是你们都是一路货色 |
[23:01] | Actually, you’re worse. | 实际上你更烂 |
[23:03] | You made me trust you. | 你居然骗我相信你 |
[23:06] | – Please, just let me explain. | 丽塔 你能听我解释吗 |
[23:08] | – I’ve had it! | 我听够了 |
[23:09] | I have been patient and understanding, | 我曾经那么的耐心并且理解你 |
[23:11] | but there’s only so much I can take. | 但我现在只接受一个事实 |
[23:13] | You’re a liar and a cheat, and I am through. | 你是个骗子 我受够了 |
[23:16] | It’s over, Dexter! | 我们完了德克斯特 |
[23:28] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 甜心 |
[23:30] | I thought you were spending the night at Dexter’s. | 你不是今晚在德克斯特家住的吗 |
[23:33] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[23:34] | – I think we broke up. | 我想我们分了 |
[23:36] | – What? | 怎么会 |
[23:42] | Mama’s here. | 妈妈在这 |
[23:52] | Yesterday I was so hopeful. | 昨天我还满怀希望 |
[23:55] | A new me, a new life. | 一个全新的我 全新的生活 |
[23:57] | But a life without Rita seems strange. | 但没有丽塔的生活好象缺了点什么 |
[24:03] | What in the name of fuck are you doing up so early? | 你个鸟人起那么早干吗 |
[24:06] | I got to get to the station. | 我要去警局 |
[24:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:23] | You seem weird. Weirder than usual. | 你好像不对劲… 太不对劲了 |
[24:27] | Rita broke up with me last night. | 丽塔昨晚和我分手了 |
[24:30] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[24:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:37] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[24:39] | I’ve got time. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:41] | Yeah… but I don’t. | 是啊…但我不想说 |
[24:44] | Cliff Notes. | 大致说说嘛 |
[24:46] | She thinks I did something bad, | 她认为我出轨了 |
[24:49] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[24:51] | Did you tell her that? | 那你告诉她了吗 |
[24:53] | I tried, | 我试图告诉她 |
[24:55] | but she dumped me before I had a chance to explain. | 但她不给我解释的机会 |
[24:58] | She said, “It’s over,” And left. | 她说 “咱们结束了” 然后就走了 |
[25:00] | – Did you go after her? | 那你有没有追出去 |
[25:02] | – Was I supposed to? | 我应该追出去吗 |
[25:03] | You’re such a guy. | 你是个男人啊 |
[25:05] | When I get pissed, I say | 我生气的时候也会说气话的 |
[25:07] | stuff I don’t mean all the time. “I hate you,” | “我恨你” |
[25:08] | “I faked it,” | “是我装出来的” |
[25:10] | – “You’re hung like a grape.” | “你真是个懦夫” |
[25:11] | – You lost me. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[25:12] | When Rita said, “It’s over,” | 丽塔说”咱们结束了”的时候 |
[25:14] | I’m sure she didn’t actually mean it. | 我相信其实她并不想结束 |
[25:17] | Stop being a douche bag and go fight for her. | 别拖拖拉拉的 去把她争取回来 |
[25:21] | She’s fucking perfect. | 她多完美啊 |
[25:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:36] | Sure, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[25:42] | Yeah. I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会转告他的 |
[25:49] | Who’s that, Gabriel? | 谁啊 是加百列吗 |
[25:51] | No, Lundy. | 不是 是蓝迪 |
[25:52] | He’s holding a meeting at the station | 他正在警局召开会议 |
[25:54] | about the bay harbor case. | 是关于海湾屠夫的案子 |
[25:57] | He specifically requested that you be there. | 他特别要求你出席 |
[25:59] | I missed my window. He’s already seen the footage. | 我不小心露了马脚 被他发现了些破绽 |
[26:02] | – Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[26:05] | – Because you’re his new butt buddy. | 因为你是他的新跟班 |
[26:08] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事的 对吧 |
[26:10] | Check back with me later. | 回头再看吧 |
[26:18] | The show has already started, | 演出已经开始了 |
[26:19] | but have they seen the feature presentation? | 但是 他们有没有发现 |
[26:22] | Bane of the Bay Harbor Butcher, | “海湾屠夫案不良影响”的展示 |
[26:23] | starring Dexter Morgan as himself? | 恰恰影射着德克斯特·摩根本人呢 |
[26:25] | It’s all synched up? | 都接好了吗 |
[26:27] | Yep, you can watch streaming | 接好了 通过实时监控可以看到 |
[26:30] | video of the marina right now if you want to. | 游艇港的情况 如果你想看现在就可以 |
[26:31] | Yeah. Maybe you’ll get to see some pontoon poon. | 是啊 也许还能看到胡桐树呢 |
[26:36] | Did you… need something? | 你有什么…特殊需求吗 |
[26:40] | That’s not my marina… yet. | 还没到…我那个游艇港 |
[26:43] | I’ll be making my on-screen debut soon enough. | 但很快 我就会出现在屏幕上了 |
[26:45] | I’ve got to find a way to get to those video files. | 我得想个法子弄到那些录像 |
[26:48] | The media frenzy about the Butcher | 媒体对海湾屠夫的热情 |
[26:50] | has come back to bite us. Big surprise. | 现在已经转向了咱们 多么令人惊讶 |
[26:52] | Now we’ve got a wannabe vigilante out there | 眼下有个类似湾岸屠夫的义警 |
[26:55] | Who liked the Butcher’s style and thought, | 他与湾岸屠夫的风格思想都很像 |
[26:57] | “Hey, I should try this at home.” | “嘿 我真该在家试试这个” |
[27:01] | He attacked this man – John Henry, | 他袭击了这个男的 约翰·亨利 |
[27:04] | Ex-convict, preyed on the elderly. | 有犯罪前科 都是以老年人为目标 |
[27:06] | It gets better. | 不过现在不干了 |
[27:08] | I have already received reports of ads on Craig’s list | 我已收到关于广告方面的报告 |
[27:11] | and coffee-shop bulletin | 在克雷格列表和咖啡馆的公告牌上 |
[27:13] | boards requesting the services of the Butcher. | 都贴着请求屠夫帮助的广告 |
[27:15] | People think they’ve found their own personal Batman. | 人们认为得到了救星 |
[27:17] | This is not good news. | 这可不是个好消息 |
[27:21] | If this kind of thing catches on, | 如果让这样的事继续下去 |
[27:23] | We’re looking at an epidemic. | 会引起极为不良的影响 |
[27:24] | Kind of like herpes. | 就像疹子一类的恶性传染病 |
[27:25] | Fuck, Masuka, I’m trying to listen. | 玛稣卡 我正听他说话呢 |
[27:27] | One in four, Morgan. One in four. | 25%的几率 摩根 25% |
[27:29] | Vigilante justice is domestic terrorism. | 义警的正义就是恐怖主义 |
[27:33] | And terrorism prevention is the FBI’s top priority. | 防止恐怖主义是联邦调查局的首要任务 |
[27:36] | I’ve done my best to be diplomatic, | 我已尽我所能发挥外交手段了 |
[27:38] | but if we lose one life to a vigilante, | 但是 一旦有人被 “义警”杀害 |
[27:42] | I will pull this case from Miami Metro | 我便会把这案子从迈阿密市级撤出 |
[27:44] | and hand it over in full to the FBI. | 全权交给联邦调查局办理 |
[27:46] | It’s a promise. | 说到做到 |
[27:48] | That’s a disaster. | 那简直是灾难 |
[27:49] | It’d be raining feds in Miami. | 迈阿密会聚集众多的联邦调查员 |
[27:51] | So, if we want to keep the investigation here, | 如果想要继续调查 |
[27:54] | we need to nip this in the bud, | 我们必须防患于未然 |
[27:56] | make an example of our would-be vigilante. | 要对咱们潜在的”义警”进行模拟 |
[27:59] | The last thing we need is a bunch of weekend warriors… | 并且咱们需要一批能连轴转的工作人员 |
[28:01] | I think I found a suspect. | 我想我发现疑犯了 |
[28:06] | Could you? | 帮个忙? |
[28:12] | Ken Olson. | 肯·奥尔森 |
[28:14] | Olson’s mother was hurt badly | 奥尔森的母亲严重受伤 |
[28:15] | in a home-invasion robbery. | 在一次入室抢劫中 |
[28:17] | Guess who hurt her. | 猜猜是谁弄伤了她 |
[28:19] | Please, tell me John Henry, our train-Car victim. | 但愿是约翰·亨利 我们火车案的受害人 |
[28:22] | I think Olson attacked him for revenge. | 我想奥尔森袭击他是为了报复 |
[28:24] | Any evidence? | 有什么证据 |
[28:26] | Only circumstantial. | 目前只有细节 无法证实 |
[28:27] | Can you get him here for questioning? | 你能把他带来问问吗 |
[28:28] | Can’t find him. | 找不到他 |
[28:30] | OK. Leak this to some of your media contacts. | 好吧 把这个泄漏给你认识的媒体 |
[28:33] | Let’s beat this guy out of the bushes. | 咱们把他引出来 |
[28:34] | Nice work, detective. | 干得好 |
[28:36] | Let’s get moving. | 我们继续 |
[28:37] | I need hard evidence on this Olson character, and fast. | 我需要这个奥尔森的确凿证据 越快越好 |
[28:40] | And if you can find the guy, even better. | 如果能找到他本人就更好了 |
[28:43] | The full force of the FBI – | 联邦调查局的全部武装力量 |
[28:44] | That’s the last thing I need. | 是我最不想见到的 |
[28:46] | I’ve got to make sure Lundy gets his man… | 在我找到办法抹掉港口录像之后 |
[28:48] | after I figure out a way to erase the marina files | 我还得确保蓝迪抓到这个人 |
[28:51] | and make up with my girlfriend. | 还要去我女朋友求她和好 |
[28:53] | Then maybe I’ll tackle world | 然后也许我还得继续除暴安良 |
[28:55] | hunger ’cause things can’t really get worse. | 因为情况确实变得很糟糕 |
[28:57] | Another shipment’s coming in tomorrow. | 另一批货明天到 |
[29:01] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[29:02] | How much? | 有多少 |
[29:04] | 300 bricks, give or take. | 300块 抓不抓 |
[29:06] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[29:07] | That wasn’t part of our agreement, Harry. | 这和之前的计划不符 哈里 |
[29:09] | I said turn it off. | 我说了 关掉 |
[29:12] | I heard what you said. | 我听见了 |
[29:13] | I just don’t take orders from you. | 我只是不用服从你的命令 |
[29:16] | Is there a reason you’re in my lab, sergeant Doakes? | 你为什么会在我的实验室里 道克斯警官 |
[29:19] | Is there a reason you’re listening | 那你又为什么要听这些… |
[29:21] | to tapes as old as you are? | 和你差不多年岁的带子呢 摩根 |
[29:22] | I had a little talk with your sister. | 我和你妹妹谈过了 |
[29:26] | Turns out she didn’t know you were in program. | 没想到她不知道你参加了戒毒疗程 |
[29:28] | Anonymous, sergeant. | 匿名的 警官 |
[29:30] | How long did you say you been clean? | 自从你上次说过不吸毒才多久来着 |
[29:32] | Actually, I didn’t because it’s none of your goddamn business. | 事实上我从没说过 因为这与你无关 |
[29:35] | So, if I were to take a hair from your desk | 那么 如果我从桌上拿走一根你的头发 |
[29:37] | and run it for drugs, | 化验一下它的毒品含量 |
[29:38] | it would come back positive, right? | 那一定是阳性的 对吧 |
[29:40] | Because why would someone pretend to be | 如果一个人假装自己吸毒成瘾 |
[29:43] | an addict if he’s not… | 但事实上并不是 |
[29:44] | unless he’s got something a hell of a lot worse to hide? | 那一定是因为他 做了许多见不得人的事 |
[29:48] | Back… | 说话 |
[29:50] | the fuck… | 给我 |
[29:52] | off. | 注意点! |
[29:53] | You want to hit me? Go for it. | 想揍我吗 那就揍啊 |
[29:57] | I’ve been waiting for a chance to take your ass out. | 我等不及了想把你赶出去呢 |
[30:01] | I know how you feel, sergeant. | 我了解你的感受 警官 |
[30:17] | I want to file a formal complaint against Doakes. | 我要对道克斯提出正式投诉 |
[30:22] | Jesus, Dexter, the two of you… | 天呀 德克斯特 你们俩… |
[30:24] | He crossed the line, lieutenant! | 他太过分了 洛格丽塔 |
[30:25] | He broke into my lab. | 他擅自闯入我的实验室 |
[30:27] | He went through my personal things. He threatened me. | 他随意翻看我的私人物品 他威胁我 |
[30:29] | He’s probably gonna start tailing me again. | 他可能又要继续跟踪我了 |
[30:31] | – Sergeant Doakes tailed you? | 道克斯警官跟踪你? |
[30:33] | – For weeks, maybe longer. | 好几周了 可能还更长 |
[30:38] | OK, you have every right to file a complaint, | 好吧 你绝对有提出投诉的权利 |
[30:40] | but before you do that, | 但在你那样做之前 |
[30:41] | I’d like the chance to talk to James myself. | 我想亲自和詹姆斯谈谈 |
[30:44] | He’s really not much of a talker. | 他不是个好的谈话对象 |
[30:46] | I’m asking you, as a personal favor to me, to hold off. | 看在我的面子上 你就先缓缓吧 |
[30:50] | Can you do that? | 行吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:55] | Okay, in the meantime, I strongly encourage you | 好的 还有 我要求你现在去 |
[30:58] | to take a break for a couple of hours. | 休息几小时 |
[31:01] | Just go somewhere. Cool off. | 去随便转转 消消气 |
[31:03] | No. | 不 |
[31:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:05] | I need to be here, Lieutenant. | 我得在这儿 洛格丽塔 |
[31:06] | This is really not a good time for me to leave. | 现在真的不是我离开的时候 |
[31:09] | It isn’t a suggestion, Dexter. It’s an order. | 这不是建议 德克斯特 这是命令 |
[31:11] | Clear the station. Clear your head. | 忘了警局 整理一下思绪 |
[31:13] | I don’t want to see you here until after lunch. | 午餐过后你才能回来 |
[31:17] | Understood? | 明白? |
[31:43] | Blimey, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[31:54] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[31:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:58] | Being the new me sucks. | 又有新的麻烦事 |
[32:01] | I’m about to be found out at work for what I am. | 我所做的那些事马上就要暴露了 |
[32:04] | For what I really am. | 我的真面目马上就要被揭开了 |
[32:06] | And I can’t do anything to stop it | 而我却无法阻止 |
[32:08] | because I got kicked out of the office to cool off. | 就因为我被命令出来冷静冷静 |
[32:11] | It seems to be going well for you. | 看起来这对你是有好处啊 |
[32:13] | Add to that the fact that Rita heard your message | 另外 丽塔听到你的留言 |
[32:16] | and dumped me last night. | 昨晚甩了我 |
[32:18] | I tried to explain to her nothing happened, | 我试图解释不是那么回事 |
[32:20] | but she wouldn’t listen to me. | 但她不听 |
[32:21] | – Nobody fucking listens to me! | 真他妈的就没人听我说话! |
[32:23] | – Listen, you need to calm down. | 听着 你需要冷静 好吗 |
[32:24] | Last time, you came back covered in blood. | 上次我见你这样时 你就充满杀气 |
[32:27] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[32:29] | You said I was supposed to feel my feelings. | 是你说的 我应该好好体会自己的情感 |
[32:31] | Now I tell you to get them under control. | 我现在告诉你 你要控制自己的情感 |
[32:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:35] | Why don’t you make me? | 那就让我明白 |
[33:34] | Which step was that? | 这是哪一步 |
[33:41] | The naughty one. | 调皮捣蛋 |
[33:48] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[33:55] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也没想 |
[34:01] | I guess we found a way to quiet the voices in your head. | 我想咱们找到 让你平静下来的方法了 |
[34:06] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[34:13] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[34:15] | Much better… | 好多了 真的 |
[34:21] | actually. I guess I must be a good sponsor after all. | 我想 毕竟我是个不错的保证人 |
[34:27] | Definitely. | 的确 |
[34:37] | And where are you off to? | 你要去哪 |
[34:40] | I still have that thing at work to deal with. | 我还得去处理那件工作上的事 |
[34:43] | Well, come back tomorrow. | 好吧 明天回来 |
[34:45] | I promise you some serious recovery. | 我保证给你一些真正的康复治疗 |
[34:58] | Hello? | 你好? |
[34:59] | Dexter, hey. | 德克斯特 嘿 |
[35:01] | – You at work? | 在上班吗 |
[35:02] | – I will be soon. | 呃 我马上要回去工作 |
[35:05] | I was just taking a break. | 现在刚好休息 |
[35:07] | What’s going on? | 有事吗 |
[35:09] | I’d really like to get together and talk. | 我想有空我们一起谈谈 |
[35:12] | I don’t like how our last conversation ended. | 我不喜欢上次谈话那样的结尾 |
[35:14] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[35:15] | You said you wanted to explain, | 你说你想解释 |
[35:17] | and I owe it to you to hear you out. | 我想我应该听听你的意思 |
[35:19] | I owe it to us. | 我们都该这样 |
[35:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:25] | So, can you come over after work? | 那么 你下班能过来吗 |
[35:29] | Sure. | 一定过来 |
[35:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[35:34] | Apparently my new life involves a love triangle. | 很明显 我卷入了一场三角恋 |
[35:37] | I’m that guy. | 我就是那样的人 |
[35:40] | The voices are back. Excellent. | 她回电话了 真棒 |
[35:51] | James. You were tailing Dexter? | 詹姆斯 你跟踪德克斯特 |
[35:55] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底想干吗 |
[35:57] | If you wanted to have lunch, you could have asked. | 你要是想蹭午饭的话 直说好了 |
[35:59] | If Dexter files a complaint, | 如果德克斯特投诉你 |
[36:01] | you will be kicked off the force, end of story. | 你就会被踢出警局 就这样 |
[36:04] | There’s a reason he hasn’t reported me until now. | 他到现在都没有投诉我 肯定有蹊跷 |
[36:07] | He’s hiding something. I can feel it. | 他一定隐瞒着什么 我能感觉到 |
[36:09] | Is this another one of your conspiracy theories? | 这又是你的另一个阴谋理论吗 |
[36:11] | It’s instinct and a hell of a lot of experience. | 这是直觉 还有我的经验 |
[36:14] | I’ve spent years looking the enemy in the face, | 多年来我阅人无数 |
[36:16] | and I’m telling you Morgan is dangerous. | 我告诉你 摩根是个危险的家伙 |
[36:19] | Your instincts haven’t been that great these days, James. | 詹姆斯 最近你的直觉已经不准了 |
[36:23] | Two shootings in the last six months, | 半年内只开枪两次 |
[36:26] | Stalking a police employee… | 跟踪调查警务人员… |
[36:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:31] | Morgan lied about the Ice-Truck Killer. | 摩根在冰柜车杀手 案件上有所隐瞒 |
[36:33] | That crack pipe knew more than he told us. | 那滑头知道的 比他告诉我们的多多了 |
[36:36] | He was trying to protect his sister. | 他只是想保护他妹妹 |
[36:37] | You of all people should understand. | 你和大家都知道这一点 |
[36:39] | I followed him to an N.A. | 他去匿名戒毒会 我跟踪了他 |
[36:40] | Meeting. That asshole lied about that too. | 那浑蛋这也对我撒谎了 |
[36:43] | – You’re obsessed. – I’m not. | – 你走火入魔了 – 我没有 |
[36:45] | You are, and I need you to see it… | 你就是 以上司和朋友的身份… |
[36:48] | as your boss and as your friend. | 我希望你承认这一点 |
[36:50] | We’ve been through this before. | 之前也有过类似情况 |
[36:53] | Last time it cost you our relationship. | 上一回就因为这个咱俩吹了 |
[36:55] | This time it’s gonna get you kicked off the force or worse. | 这一次你会被扫地出门甚至更糟 |
[36:59] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁可一试 |
[37:05] | Let it go. | 别去想了 |
[37:06] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[37:08] | Leave Dexter alone. | 别去惹德克斯特 |
[37:19] | The Batista suspect come in yet, | 巴蒂斯塔的嫌疑犯还没查出来 |
[37:21] | the wannabe vigilante? | 希望是那个所谓的义警吗 |
[37:22] | Olson just came in. | 奥尔森刚被抓进来 |
[37:24] | Saw himself on the 3:00 news | 他在三点的新闻里见到自己 |
[37:25] | and showed up with his lawyer. | 还有他的律师 |
[37:28] | I hope we nail his ass to the wall. | 我希望我们能盯死这王八蛋 |
[37:31] | I love it when you talk dirty. | 我喜欢你说脏话的 |
[37:37] | – Morgan? | 摩根 |
[37:38] | – Right here. | 在这儿 |
[37:39] | The other Morgan. | 哦 你是另一个摩根 |
[37:41] | I didn’t know you were a smoker. | 我以为你不抽烟呢 |
[37:47] | Have you seen Dexter Morgan? | 你见到德克斯特·摩根了吗 |
[37:49] | He’s on a break. Why? | 他现在休息 有事吗 |
[37:51] | Detective Batista’s got a suspect in interview room 1. | 巴蒂斯塔探长把一个嫌犯 带到了审讯室 |
[37:54] | We think he’s the would-be | 我们猜有可能就是那个 |
[37:55] | vigilante who attacked our train-car victim. | “义警”在火车厢袭击了受害者 |
[37:57] | I need him to take some scrapings for evidence. | 我要他去调查一些手指皮屑留作证物 |
[37:59] | You want to use Dexter again? | 你又想使唤德克斯特 |
[38:01] | Isn’t Masuka on your task force? | 玛稣卡不是你专案组里的人吗 |
[38:05] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 |
[38:10] | So, Mr. Olson, the man who | 奥尔森先生 这么说 |
[38:11] | assaulted your mom was attacked yesterday. | 那个袭击你母亲的人昨天被打了 |
[38:13] | – Did you know that? | 这你知道吗 |
[38:15] | – Nope. | 不知道 |
[38:16] | Can’t say I’m upset, though. | 但我很爽 那狗娘养的 |
[38:17] | Son of a bitch almost killed my mom. | 差点把我妈妈给杀了 |
[38:19] | My client’s emotional, detective. | 探长 我的委托人有些情绪化 |
[38:21] | – I’m sure he’s not trying to say… | 我肯定他并不是想说… |
[38:23] | – Any idea who might have done it? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. Maybe it was the Butcher. | 我不知道 大概是那个”屠夫”吧 |
[38:27] | I think a guy like that | 依我看 那家伙应该来警局工作 |
[38:29] | should be running the police force, not hiding from it. | 而不是和你们玩捉迷藏 |
[38:32] | – Is this a lion or a hippo? | 这是狮子还是河马? |
[38:33] | – I think it’s a lion. | 我想是狮子 |
[38:36] | Tastes like a hippo. | 味道像河马 |
[38:39] | – Animal cracker? | 吃动物饼干吗 |
[38:40] | – No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[38:42] | What do you do for a living, Mr. Olson? | 奥尔森先生 你从事什么工作 |
[38:46] | I just lost my job. | 我刚刚丢了工作 |
[38:48] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[38:50] | I see that you have a minor assault record | 我发现你有轻度伤人的记录 |
[38:53] | and no alibi for yesterday morning. | 昨天早上也没有不在场证据 |
[38:56] | I’m sure my client didn’t realize he needed one. | 我想我的委托人不需要这种证据 |
[38:58] | You have a girlfriend, Mr. Olson? | 奥尔森先生你有女朋友吗 |
[39:00] | She just broke up with me. | 她刚和我分手 |
[39:02] | Why, you interested? | 干吗 你有兴趣吗 |
[39:03] | Just curious. | 好奇而已 |
[39:05] | Now, this is a lion. | 这块就是狮子了 |
[39:08] | Alright, let me keep this all straight. | 好吧 我直说好了 |
[39:12] | No job, no relationship. | 你一没工作 二没女友 |
[39:14] | You got guns and a minor assault record. | 有枪 还有轻度伤人记录 |
[39:17] | – And I voted for Bush both times. | 我还两次给老乔治 投过选票呢 |
[39:19] | – Sorry, were you getting at something? | 对不起 探长 你想说什么 |
[39:21] | What he’s getting at, Mr. Novik, | 诺维克先生 他想说的是 |
[39:23] | is your client fits the 4-point profile | 你的委托人正好是那个 |
[39:25] | of someone who’d commit a vigilante offense. | 恶意伤人的”义警” |
[39:27] | You’re a ticking time bomb. | 我猜你时日不多了 |
[39:29] | You ask me, you just needed a reason | 你只不过想把自己装作是 |
[39:31] | to take the law into your own hands. | 正义的卫道士 |
[39:33] | And the butcher was the perfect excuse. | 而那个屠夫正好是你的藉口 |
[39:36] | You don’t know me. | 你才不了解我 |
[39:37] | We know you attacked John Henry. | 我们知道是你袭击了约翰·亨利 |
[39:39] | You need proof | 探长 如果你想指控我的委托人 |
[39:40] | to make those kinds of accusations, detective. | 请你拿出证据 |
[39:43] | You heard the man, detective. We’ve got work to do. | 你听到他的话了警探 我们有活干了 |
[39:46] | Make yourself comfortable, Mr. | 奥尔森先生 好好享受余下时光吧 |
[39:48] | Olson. We’re just getting started with you. | 咱们才刚刚开始 |
[40:01] | That’s my marina. | 那是我用的码头 |
[40:03] | And in less than 30 minutes, I’ll be on that screen. | 不到三十分钟 我就会出现在那屏幕上 |
[40:07] | I need to take care of this, and fast. | 我得尽快搞定这麻烦 |
[40:12] | I’m out of time. | 没时间了 |
[40:14] | I need an idea, | 我得琢磨出一个点子 |
[40:16] | a sign, anything. | 来点暗示 什么都行 |
[40:18] | What would the old Dexter do? | 曾经那个德克斯特会怎么做 |
[40:23] | Definitely not that. | 那肯定不行 |
[40:28] | No security cameras. | 没有监控探头?! |
[40:36] | Apparently the new Dexter’s | 很明显新生的德克斯特 |
[40:37] | stuck in high school. | 还在高中里踌躇满志呢 |
[40:39] | Maybe I am a late bloomer. | 也许我真的是个晚熟的人 |
[40:46] | A fire drill? Are you kidding? | 火警演习? 你开玩笑吧 |
[40:48] | We have work to do. | 大家都要工作呢 |
[40:49] | It’s probably one of those kids in the bullpen. | 肯定是临时拘留间哪个孩子干的 |
[40:52] | It’s something I would have done. | 我以前也爱这么干 |
[40:55] | Well, at least it stopped raining. | 至少外面没下雨了 |
[41:19] | All clear. Everybody out. | 清空楼层 大家都出去 |
[41:20] | All clear! Everybody out! | 清空楼层 大家都出去 |
[41:25] | Respect the vest. | 给点面子 |
[41:27] | Don’t make me take out my hose. | 别让我拿水枪出来哦 |
[41:38] | Like it never happened. | 销声匿迹了 |
[41:41] | If only the rest of life were so easy to figure out. | 如果接下来的也能这么好办就好了 |
[41:47] | Where you headed? | 你去哪 |
[41:48] | I figured you’d be 1st to ogle the firemen. | 我以为你会首当其冲 去查那个消防员 |
[41:50] | I have to arrange protective | 我得去监护那个 |
[41:52] | custody for that fucking train-car victim. | 该死的操蛋受害者 |
[41:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:55] | ‘Cause we have nothing on Olson, | 因为奥尔森身上我们什么都没查到 |
[41:56] | not even enough to get a warrant to search his place. | 想申请搜查令都不够 |
[41:58] | Is that Olson’s file? | 这是奥尔森的资料吗 |
[42:01] | If we don’t get something soon, | 要是不能尽快嗅出点蛛丝马迹 |
[42:03] | Lundy’ll have to let him go, | 蓝迪只能放他走 |
[42:04] | meaning Olson will kill again, | 这就意味着奥尔森还会下手杀人 |
[42:06] | meaning we lose the Butcher case | 也就是说湾岸屠夫的案子 |
[42:08] | to the FBI, | 我们不得不交给FBI去做 |
[42:09] | which meaning we’re fucked. | 那样的话 我们真他妈衰 |
[42:10] | Some more than others. | 彼此彼此 |
[42:11] | No shit. | 少来 |
[42:12] | Till Lundy showed up, | 我一直觉得自己是与冰柜车杀手上床的傻冒 |
[42:14] | I felt like the dipshit who slept with the ice-Truck killer. | 直到蓝迪出现事情才有所改观 |
[42:17] | If he pulls the plug, I go back to being the resident retard. | 要是他抽身而退 我又是老样子了 |
[42:20] | Chin up little sister, | 别灰心啊 妹妹 |
[42:21] | these things have a way of working themselves out. | 有些事情会不攻自破的 |
[42:36] | I just have to find a piece of evidence | 只需要找到一点点证据 |
[42:39] | to make sure Lundy catches Olson fair and square. | 保证蓝迪能死死抓住他的命门 |
[43:17] | Looks like I have a fan club, membership of one. | 看起来我有粉丝俱乐部了 成员之一哦 |
[43:38] | Why you so interested in the Butcher? | 为什么对湾岸屠夫那么感兴趣 |
[43:39] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[43:42] | Holy shit, you’re him, aren’t you? | 老天 你就是他 对吧 |
[43:45] | Stop. Don’t kill me. Don’t kill me. | 住手 住手 别杀我 别杀我 |
[43:48] | I’m like you. I take out criminals. | 我和你一样 我只杀罪犯 |
[43:51] | You mean you try… pitifully. | 你是说你想这么做 真可惜 |
[43:53] | No, that was just the last one. | 不 那是最后一个 |
[43:56] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[43:57] | I should have never made it personal. | 我本该不带私人情感的 |
[43:59] | – You’ve killed others? | 你也杀过其他人? |
[44:00] | – That’s I’m telling you. | 我正想对你说呢… |
[44:02] | First was a drug dealer – I ran him down with my car. | 第一个是毒贩 我开车压死了他 |
[44:06] | It felt… It felt fucking great, | 感觉…真他妈的爽 |
[44:09] | Even better than the free stash I got off him. | 比我从他家里翻到小金库还爽 |
[44:12] | And then, this guy at work | 然后另一个家伙…在上班的时候 |
[44:15] | found out I was fucking his wife. | 发现我上了他老婆 |
[44:16] | He started to beat on her, | 他就开始打她了 |
[44:18] | so I pushed him down a stairwell. | 所以我就把他推下了楼梯井 |
[44:20] | The cops thought it was an accident, | 条子们都以为这只是意外 |
[44:22] | but it was me. | 实际上是我干的 |
[44:24] | See, you can’t kill me. | 所以说 你不应该杀我 |
[44:26] | I wasn’t going to… | 我是不会这么快… |
[44:30] | until now. | 下手的 |
[44:45] | This is what the kill room should look like. | 杀人的地方就应该像这里 |
[44:48] | the inside of a big plastic bag. | 就像一个巨大的塑料袋 |
[44:52] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[44:53] | I spent hours working in this train car yesterday, | 我昨天是花了点时间把这里布置了一下 |
[44:55] | so I’m not too worried about trace evidence. | 所以我不担心会留下证据 |
[45:00] | To your credit, your location was well chosen. | 多亏了你 这地点还不错 |
[45:03] | It just needed a little cleaning, a few lights, | 只需要稍微打扫一下 增加点采光 |
[45:06] | proper tools, of course. | 当然 合适的工具也很重要 |
[45:08] | – I did it because of you. | 我这么做都是因为你 |
[45:10] | – No. | 不对 |
[45:13] | You attacked those people because you wanted to. | 因为你心生恶念 所以才去攻击他们 |
[45:16] | – You inspired me… | 可是 是你给的我力量 |
[45:17] | – I didn’t. – … with your principles. | – 我没有 – 加上你的那些原则 |
[45:19] | – They’re not mine. | 那不是我的原则 |
[45:20] | – Of course they are! | 怎么不是 |
[45:22] | – Don’t tell me who I am. | 我不需要你来指指点点 |
[45:24] | All my life, I’ve done what someone else said I should do, | 我这一辈子都是别人说怎么做我就怎么做 |
[45:27] | been who he said I should be. | 我该是什么样 我就变成什么样 |
[45:29] | I followed his rules, I stuck to his plan. | 我严格的遵循着他的指示 |
[45:31] | I never stopped to think about | 可我一直都在思考 |
[45:32] | what I wanted and what I needed. | 到底我想要什么 我需要什么 |
[45:35] | And now I don’t know | 到现在我都不知道 |
[45:37] | who I’m supposed to be. | 我到底应该是个什么样的人 |
[45:39] | I’ll tell you one thing, though. | 但有一点我可以明确地告诉你 |
[45:41] | I’m not the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 我不是湾岸杀手 |
[45:42] | I’m certainly not anybody’s role model. | 我不可能是别人的榜样 |
[45:45] | What are you talking about then? Who are you? | 你到底在说什么 你到底是谁 |
[45:47] | I’ll let you know when I figure that out. | 如果我弄明白了 我会告诉你的 |
[45:50] | Though, I got to tell you, | 不过 现在我能说 |
[45:52] | I am well on my way, because… | 我开始有些弄明白了 |
[45:54] | as sure as I’m standing here, | 因为我很确定我现在在这里 |
[45:57] | I don’t need to kill you. | 完全没有杀人的冲动 |
[45:58] | That’s a relief. | 听起来真令人安慰 |
[46:00] | I mean that need that comes from within | 我指的是内心深处的那一股 |
[46:02] | that always drives me to this table | 驱使我靠近这里的冲动 |
[46:04] | I don’t feel it. | 我感觉不到它了 |
[46:09] | I’m in recovery. | 我在一点点地恢复正常 |
[46:11] | – I knew you weren’t gonna kill me. | 我想 这就意味着你不会杀了我 |
[46:13] | No, I will kill you. I have to. | 不 我还是要杀了你 我必须这么做 |
[46:15] | I just don’t need to. | 而不是需要这么做 |
[46:17] | It’s very empowering. | 这种感觉真是太好了 |
[46:46] | Anyone in there, make yourself known! | 里面有人吗 应一声 |
[47:01] | Arm. | 这是手臂 |
[47:02] | Leg. | 腿 |
[47:04] | Head. | 还有头 |
[47:07] | It’s Olson, gift-wrapped. | 是奥尔森 打包成大礼了 |
[47:10] | It would seem the Butcher is watching us, | 看起来屠夫一直在暗处看着我们 |
[47:13] | tracking the investigation. | 跟踪着我们的调查 |
[47:15] | That wouldn’t be too hard to do. | 听起来也很有可能 |
[47:16] | But why’d he leave the victim’s body for us? | 可是为什么他把尸体留给我们 |
[47:18] | that’s a 1st. | 这可是头一遭 |
[47:19] | Probably didn’t take too | 可能奥尔森模仿他的手法 |
[47:20] | kindly to the idea of Olson imitating him. | 让他感到很郁闷 |
[47:22] | It’s a good way to discourage others, don’t you think? | 这倒是个打击其他人的好办法 不是吗 |
[47:25] | I hate to say it, but he probably did us a favor. | 我很想说 他其实帮了我们个大忙 |
[47:28] | Take the law into your own hands, | 谁要敢目无王法 |
[47:29] | the Bay Harbor boogeyman’ll get you. | 湾岸屠夫就会盯上你 |
[47:31] | It’s the 1st time we’ve set foot in a place | 这是第一次 我们进入了 |
[47:34] | where the Bay Harbor Butcher’s actually been. | 湾岸屠夫的作案现场 |
[47:36] | Let’s get busy. | 有的忙了 |
[47:44] | – Anybody seen Lundy? | 谁看到蓝迪了吗 |
[47:46] | – Over there on the phone. | 在那边打电话 |
[47:47] | He’s talking to D.C., I think. | 他八成在和总部通话呢 |
[47:49] | Shit. Is he gonna pull the case from us? | 喔 见鬼 他们要把案子抢走吗 |
[47:57] | Sure, have Robinson call me. | 好的 让罗宾森打电话给我 |
[47:59] | He’s got my cell. | 他有我的号码 |
[48:02] | I came here for privacy, officer Morgan. | 我到这儿是有私话要讲 摩根警官 |
[48:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:05] | Too much background noise over there. | 那边太吵了 |
[48:06] | Hearing’s the first thing to go. | 能听清楚很重要 |
[48:09] | Or is it memory? I always forget. | 还是记性? 我最近健忘 |
[48:10] | You gonna pull the case from us? | 案子要转给其他人办吗 |
[48:13] | You said if anybody died… | 你说过 要是有人死了 |
[48:14] | At the hands of a vigilante. | 死”义警”手里 |
[48:16] | This was our killer. | 那就是凶手 |
[48:18] | I’m afraid you’re still stuck with me. | 恐怕你还是得跟着我干 |
[48:20] | Will your brother be here tomorrow? | 你哥哥明天会来吗 |
[48:23] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想会的 |
[48:26] | I’ll tell him you want him within shouting distance. | 我会转告他 你希望他来候命 |
[48:30] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[48:32] | No, it’s cool. | 没什么 |
[48:33] | He’s always been the family superstar. | 反正明星永远是他 |
[48:35] | – Who? Dexter, your new go-to guy. | -谁 -德克斯特 你新的金牌小佣 |
[48:38] | This isn’t about Dexter. | 这和德克斯特没关系 |
[48:40] | It’s about Masuka. I can’t stand him. | 我是说玛稣卡 |
[48:42] | If I hear one more titty joke, | 如果再让我听到他的荤笑话 |
[48:45] | I could punch him in the face. | 恐怕我会直接给上一拳 |
[48:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:06] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[49:09] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[49:16] | I was angry before when you tried to explain. | 之前你解释的时候我很生气 |
[49:19] | This time I’ll listen. | 这次我好好听 |
[49:24] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the road trip. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你出差的事 |
[49:28] | Lila… | 莱拉 |
[49:31] | came with me to Naples… | 作为我的保证人 |
[49:34] | as my sponsor. | 和我一起去了那不勒斯 |
[49:36] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[49:37] | Why would you need her in Naples? | 为什么需要她陪你去 |
[49:39] | You remember when I went out of town? | 记得那次我出城去吗 |
[49:42] | I went to find the man who killed my mother. | 我是去找杀害我妈妈的凶手 |
[49:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[49:47] | A lot of stuff has been coming up for me in recovery, | 在我的治疗过程中 我想起了很多事 |
[49:50] | things I never thought I’d deal with. | 那些我完全不记得我经历过的事 |
[49:54] | I watched my mother die | 我3岁的时候 |
[49:56] | – when I was 3. | 眼睁睁地看着我妈被杀 |
[50:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:03] | She was murdered in front of me. | 凶手是当着我的面杀了她的 |
[50:07] | I saw it happen. | 我目睹了全过程 |
[50:17] | … why I do the things I do. | 我现在会做那些事 |
[50:20] | Of course. Of course, it makes sense. | 是的 是的 很有可能是因为这个 |
[50:23] | I found the man who killed her in Naples. | 我在那不勒斯找到凶手了 |
[50:27] | I thought maybe if I talked to him, | 我想也许我该和他谈谈 |
[50:29] | I could find some kind… of closure. | 我希望能寻求某种解脱 |
[50:33] | That’s why Lila came with me. For support. | 这就是为什么莱拉也去 我需要她的支持 |
[50:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:40] | This was a huge moment in your life, Dexter… | 德克斯特 这是你生命中的重要关头 |
[50:45] | and you chose to include Lila but not me. | 可是你选择的是莱拉而不是我 |
[50:50] | She’s my sponsor. | 她是我的保证人 |
[50:51] | And I’m your girlfriend. | 而我是你的女朋友 |
[50:52] | I was afraid you wouldn’t understand. | 我怕你不理解我 |
[51:05] | So… | 好吧 |
[51:06] | let me try to understand now. | 那我现在试着去理解 |
[51:11] | You and Lila | 你和莱拉一起去 |
[51:15] | went away together as sponsor and sponsee. | 仅仅作为保证人和被保证人 |
[51:19] | And you really did have adjoining rooms. | 然后你们还住相邻的房间 |
[51:24] | So you didn’t have sex that night? | 然后 你们没有发生关系吧 |
[51:26] | No. | 没有 |
[51:28] | OK. | 太好了 |
[51:34] | Not that night. | 发生关系不是在那天晚上 |
[51:40] | Leave. | 出去! |
[51:43] | Rita… | 丽塔 |
[51:45] | No, please! | 不 拜托 |
[51:47] | Leave now. | 马上出去 |
[52:05] | There was a time | 过去很长一段时间 |
[52:07] | I would have done anything to protect Rita. | 我尽全力去保护丽塔 |
[52:09] | I would have even lied. | 甚至撒了一个又一个的谎 |
[52:12] | But today I told the truth… | 但今晚 我说了实话 |
[52:14] | even though I knew she’d get hurt. | 就算我知道她会因此受到伤害 |
[52:26] | Maybe I am leaving the old me behind. | 也许我已经抛弃了曾经的那个我 |