时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | Who’s the guy that dropped you off this morning? | 早晨送你上班的家伙是谁 |
[00:11] | We didn’t sleep together, | 我们没上床 |
[00:12] | if that’s what you’re getting at. | 如果你在暗示这个 |
[00:13] | You are certainly allowed to be a player. | 你当然可以这么风骚下去 |
[00:17] | You remember Cassie, right? | 还记得凯西吧 |
[00:18] | Yeah, new neighbor. | 当然 我们的新邻居 |
[00:20] | I kind of need to leave. | 我必须得先走一步 |
[00:22] | Go. I’ll take care of Jamie. We’ll be fine. | 你去吧 我来跟洁咪说 放心吧 |
[00:23] | Maybe we could reschedule? | 那我们下次再约 |
[00:25] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[00:27] | Any reason why you haven’t taken the sergeant’s exam? | 为什么你没有参加警司考试 |
[00:29] | I got your brother on my ass | 你哥一直逼我屁股后头 |
[00:30] | about taking the sergeant’s test. | 要我去考警司 |
[00:32] | And what is so wrong about trying to better yourself? | 完善自我有什么错吗 |
[00:34] | You nailed it, bro. | 你考得很棒 哥们 |
[00:35] | Is he your choice for sergeant? | 他是警司的人选吗 |
[00:37] | I’m ready to take on more responsibility. | 我已准备好承担更多的责任了 |
[00:39] | I want you to strongly consider making her sergeant. | 希望你认真考虑提她做警司 |
[00:42] | I think you may be my father. | 你可能是我的父亲 |
[00:43] | Family showing up like that, out of nowhere? | 家人像这样凭空出现 |
[00:45] | A lot of times, they just want something. | 有时只是因为 他们有所求 |
[00:47] | I wanna hire you to do a background check on someone. | 我想雇你做个背景调查 |
[00:49] | You really think she’s here to rip you off? | 你真觉得她是来占你便宜的吗 |
[00:51] | I don’t know what to think. | 我也不知道该怎么想 |
[00:53] | Norma Rivera. | 诺玛·里韦拉 |
[00:54] | She’d been having an affair with the boss, Ed Hamilton. | 她和她老板埃德·汉米尔顿在偷情 |
[00:57] | – Dad, what’s going on? – The Hamilton son. | -爸爸 出什么事了 -汉米尔顿之子 |
[00:59] | Did you go to the place where Norma Rivera was killed? | 你去过诺玛·里韦拉的被害现场吗 |
[01:01] | I did. | 去过 |
[01:02] | And what did you see in, you know, your analysis? | 你分析出了什么 |
[01:05] | – Leave the kid alone. – He killed her. | -别去招惹那孩子 -他杀了她 |
[01:06] | You don’t know that. Your only witness recanted. | 你无法肯定 你唯一的证人撤回了证词 |
[01:09] | No reason to make enemies unless we really have to. | 除非万不得已 不要树敌 |
[01:12] | Where’s Yates? | 耶茨呢 |
[01:14] | So this is finally over. | 这么说 一切都结束了 |
[01:15] | My tormenter’s dead. | 我的梦魇不在了 |
[01:16] | Thanks to you, Dexter. | 谢谢你 德克斯特 |
[01:18] | And Deb. | 还有黛布 |
[01:19] | I’m glad to see that you two have managed | 很高兴看到你俩 |
[01:20] | to find your way back to each other. | 又能和好如初 |
[01:22] | Well, the family that kills together… | 一起杀人的家人 |
[01:24] | A few days ago, everything seemed hopeless | 几天前 黛布和我 |
[01:25] | between Deb and me. | 还是不容水火 |
[01:27] | But through Dr. Vogel, I’ve got my sister back. | 但经过了沃格尔的事 我妹妹又回来了 |
[01:29] | It’s beautiful out here, Dexter. | 这里的海面真美 德克斯特 |
[01:31] | I wanted to be with family. | 我想和家人在一起 |
[03:35] | Accidents happen, | 意外发生时 |
[03:37] | shattering our sense of control, | 即使没威胁到生命 |
[03:39] | if not our lives. | 也会击溃我们的自控力 |
[03:44] | It’s no accident that Zach Hamilton is here. | 扎克·汉米尔顿在这出现绝非意外 |
[03:47] | He’s drawn to blood, like me. | 他和我一样 沉迷于血 |
[03:51] | Did he kill Norma Rivera? | 是他杀了诺玛·里韦拉吗 |
[04:05] | After a week of vetting him, | 跟了他一周 |
[04:06] | I haven’t been able to find definitive proof. | 都没发现确凿证据 |
[04:15] | But I’m sure, if I keep following him, | 但我肯定 继续跟下去的话 |
[04:17] | the truth will become clear. | 真相终会大白于天下 |
[04:36] | Or it could get murkier. | 或者更加模糊 |
[05:12] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[05:13] | Have you taken on Zach Hamilton as a patient? | 你收扎克·汉米尔顿为你的病人吗 |
[05:16] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:17] | I have to protect you from another murderer now? | 我又要保护你不被另一个杀人犯伤害了吗 |
[05:19] | How did he even get to you? | 他怎么找上你的 |
[05:21] | His father contacted me | 由于我在治疗 |
[05:22] | because of my reputation for working with psychopaths. | 精神病方面名声在外 他父亲联系了我 |
[05:27] | He’s concerned about his son’s behavior, | 他很担心他儿子的行为 |
[05:29] | his propensity for violence. | 担心他有暴力倾向 |
[05:31] | I think it’s more than a propensity. | 我认为不只是倾向 |
[05:33] | I think Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera. | 我认为扎克·汉米尔顿杀害了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[05:37] | And I take it that you followed him here today | 也就是说 你跟他来这里 |
[05:40] | because you’re planning to kill him? | 是因为你准备杀了他 |
[05:42] | The thought had crossed my mind, yes, | 我的确这么想过 |
[05:44] | if I can find solid proof. | 前提是我能找到实质证据 |
[05:46] | Well, then it would seem that we have a conflict of interest. | 这么看来我们有利益冲突了 |
[05:52] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[05:55] | You’re going to work with another killer | 经历耶茨那事之后 |
[05:56] | after what happened with Yates? | 你又想治疗另一个杀手吗 |
[05:59] | Dexter, I appreciate your concern, | 德克斯特 谢谢你担心我 |
[06:01] | but I’m not going to talk | 但我不会再跟你 |
[06:02] | about Zach Hamilton with you any further. | 讨论扎克·汉米尔顿的事了 |
[06:06] | It wouldn’t be ethical. | 这样违反医德 |
[06:08] | Suddenly, you’re worried about ethics? | 你这会儿居然担心起医德来了 |
[06:10] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:11] | I threw them out the window when I met you | 我遇到你之时对这些都置之不理 |
[06:13] | because my life was on the line. | 是因为我当时命悬一线 |
[06:15] | Now the threat is over. | 现在威胁解除了 |
[06:17] | And you’re bringing another threat into your life. | 而你又要将另一个威胁带进你的生活 |
[06:20] | It’s my work. What can I say? | 这是我的工作 我能说什么 |
[06:23] | I treat dangerous people. | 我治疗危险人物 |
[06:26] | It’s a hazard of the job. | 职业危害而已 |
[06:28] | Besides, you have no proof | 再说了 你也没证据 |
[06:29] | that Zach Hamilton is guilty of anything. | 表明扎克·汉米尔顿真的杀了人 |
[06:32] | I will. | 我会找到证据的 |
[06:34] | If you do, | 如果你找到了 |
[06:35] | then come to see me first | 在你行动之前 |
[06:38] | before you do anything, | 先来找我 |
[06:39] | and we’ll have another conversation. | 到时我们再谈 |
[06:43] | Would you do me that favor? | 能答应我这个要求吗 |
[06:46] | We’ll see. | 到时再看 |
[06:56] | 我们要求您立即付清欠款 否则将收回您价值5120美元的2002年现代轿车 | |
[07:00] | I mean, this is why she tracked me down, | 所以她才来找我 |
[07:02] | to hit me up for money. | 就是为了找我要钱 |
[07:03] | You don’t know that. | 你还不能确定 |
[07:05] | I mean, maybe she genuinely wanted to get to know you. | 也许她是真心想了解你 |
[07:07] | Well, at the same time her Hyundai’s being repossessed? | 在她的现代车被人收回的时候吗 |
[07:10] | Has she asked you for money? | 她向你要过钱吗 |
[07:11] | No, but she always seems to be missing her purse | 没有 但每次付账的时候 |
[07:14] | when the check comes. | 她好像总是找不到钱包 |
[07:20] | I thought we had a real connection. | 我还以为我们真的心灵相通 |
[07:22] | You like having Niki in your life? | 你喜欢跟妮基在一起吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I do. | 喜欢 |
[07:26] | Then why don’t you just wait it out | 那你就再等等 |
[07:27] | and see how it plays out? | 看看事态如何发展 |
[07:30] | In the meantime, you can enjoy her company. | 目前 就享受她的陪伴吧 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:44] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 黛布 |
[07:45] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:49] | Deb, got a new case. | 黛布 有件新案子 |
[07:53] | Let me guess, someone suspects | 让我猜猜 有人怀疑 |
[07:54] | their significant other is fucking around on them. | 自己的另一半背叛了他们 |
[07:58] | Yeah…But this one is a bit different. | 是的 但这个不太一样 |
[08:01] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[08:02] | Because the person is me, | 因为那个人就是我 |
[08:04] | and the significant other, | 而这个另一半 |
[08:06] | my sister’s ass-chasing, shithead boyfriend. | 是我妹妹的不要脸男友 |
[08:09] | Kevin Wyman, notorious player, | 凯文·怀曼 声名狼藉的花花公子 |
[08:11] | frequents a singles bar | 频繁出入酒店的单身酒吧 |
[08:12] | in a hotel where he keeps a hotel suite. | 他在那家酒店有个套房 |
[08:15] | Have you tried talking to her about this? | 你跟你妹妹谈过吗 |
[08:16] | Susan doesn’t listen to me. | 苏珊不听劝 |
[08:18] | It’d just push her more quickly into his arms. | 这样只会将她送入虎口 |
[08:20] | So that’s off the table. | 所以只能私下查 |
[08:23] | Well, going behind her back seems kind of fucked up. | 背着她查不太好吧 |
[08:25] | It’s got to be done this way. | 一定得这么办 |
[08:26] | I gotta catch this guy in the act. | 我一定要把他捉奸在床 |
[08:27] | I gotta present her with the facts. | 然后让她眼见为实 |
[08:28] | Okay, but you’re doing it by yourself. | 好吧 但你自己去查吧 |
[08:30] | I need your help on this, Deb. | 我需要你帮忙 黛布 |
[08:32] | It’d be a lot less conspicuous if we work this as a couple. | 我们假扮情侣去查不容易惹人怀疑 |
[08:35] | Well, I’m not sure if I’m comfortable. | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[08:37] | Well, are you comfortable getting a paycheck? | 那你觉得一大笔佣金好吗 |
[08:43] | Okay, boss. | 好吧 老板 |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Where does this piece go? | 这片拼哪 |
[08:55] | Right here. | 这里 |
[08:57] | Very good. | 很好 |
[08:59] | Dex, don’t forget, | 德克斯 别忘了 |
[09:01] | my birthday picnic’s in a few days, okay? | 我的生日聚餐就在几天后 |
[09:03] | On the beach, outside of Papa’s. | “老爹餐吧”外面的沙滩上 |
[09:05] | Bring Harrison. | 带哈里森一起来 |
[09:06] | – Yeah, we’ll be there. – Great. | -好 我们会去的 -太好了 |
[09:08] | You know who else will be there? | 知道还有谁会来吗 |
[09:09] | Cassie. | 凯西 |
[09:11] | I heard you have a date with her today. | 听说你俩今天要约会 |
[09:13] | No, it’s not a date. | 不 不是约会 |
[09:14] | I just felt like I owed her one | 我俩放了你鸽子那晚 |
[09:15] | after we both bailed on your dinner the other night. | 我觉得欠她一次 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God, why won’t you just admit | 天哪 你就承认吧 |
[09:19] | that you like her and that I am an awesome matchmaker? | 你很喜欢她 而我是个很棒的媒人 |
[09:23] | I’ll admit that you’re an awesome nanny. | 我承认你是个很棒的保姆 |
[09:24] | You’ll have to settle for that. | 知足吧你 |
[09:26] | We’ll revisit this after the date. | 等你们约会完我们再谈 |
[09:29] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[09:31] | the TV remote has been missing since yesterday. | 从昨天起电视遥控器就不见了 |
[09:34] | I think somebody hid it, | 我觉得有人藏起来了 |
[09:36] | but I can’t get anything out of him. | 我问过他 但他不肯说 |
[09:40] | Harrison, did you take the TV remote? | 哈里森 你有没有拿电视遥控器 |
[09:42] | No. | 没有 |
[09:43] | – Do you know where it is? – No. | -你知道在哪吗 -不知道 |
[09:47] | He says he didn’t take it. | 他说他没拿 |
[09:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Guess I’ll just keep looking for it. | 那我只能再找找了 |
[09:55] | Homicide in Liberty City. | 自由之城发生凶杀案 |
[09:58] | All right, Harrison, it looks like | 好了 哈里森 看来 |
[09:59] | you’re going to have to finish that puzzle on your own. | 你得自己完成拼图了 |
[10:01] | I’m doing all the work anyway. | 原本也就是我一个人在做 |
[10:04] | Yeah, you are. | 对 是的 |
[10:07] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[10:18] | Welcome to spatter-land. | 欢迎来到”血溅乐园” |
[10:19] | Hope you brought extra string. | 希望你带的线够多 |
[10:21] | Never leave home without it. | 不带线不出门 |
[10:25] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:26] | We have the victim’s boyfriend in custody. | 我们拘留了死者的男朋友 |
[10:28] | A witness saw him taking off from the scene, | 一位目击者看到他从现场离开 |
[10:31] | and he forgot to change his bloody socks. | 而且他还忘了换掉带血的袜子 |
[10:34] | God bless stupid killers. | 上帝保佑那些笨蛋凶手 |
[10:49] | Once again, drawn to blood. | 又一次 被血液吸引 |
[10:52] | Looks like Zach has just given me the in I need. | 看来扎克给我了个很好的机会 |
[11:15] | Zach Hamilton, right? | 扎克·汉密尔顿 对吗 |
[11:18] | You were at my house. | 你去过我家 |
[11:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:21] | You guys find out who killed Norma? | 你们查到谁杀死诺玛了吗 |
[11:24] | No luck. It’s a dead end. | 还没有 没线索了 |
[11:30] | So you like to shoot crime scenes? | 你喜欢拍摄犯罪现场吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, I got a police scanner app on my phone. | 是的 我手机上装了一个警察扫描软件 |
[11:34] | It’s better than sitting at home, playing video games. | 比坐在家里玩电子游戏好玩多了 |
[11:36] | You ever been on the other side of the yellow tape? | 你到过警戒线的里面吗 |
[11:40] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:41] | This is as close as I’ve gotten. | 这已经是我离得最近的距离了 |
[11:43] | Well, come on. | 过来 |
[11:47] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah, just don’t touch anything. | 是啊 什么都别碰就行了 |
[12:02] | This is amazing. | 这也太棒了 |
[12:04] | I remember that feeling. Awe, wonder. | 我记得那种感觉 敬畏 惊叹 |
[12:08] | It only fed the urge. | 只会让欲望更甚 |
[12:09] | Hey, can I take some pictures? | 我能拍些照片吗 |
[12:13] | It’s usually against protocol, | 一般来说不符合规定 |
[12:15] | but what the hell? | 不过管它呢 |
[12:18] | Go ahead. | 拍吧 |
[12:19] | Cool. Thanks. | 酷 谢谢 |
[12:23] | So what happened to her? | 她怎么死的 |
[12:27] | She was stabbed. | 她被人捅了 |
[12:28] | Yeah, obviously. But, like, you know, how? | 很明显 但是 怎么捅的呢 |
[12:31] | If I open up to him, | 如果我对他说实话 |
[12:33] | maybe he’ll open up to me. | 也许他也会对我敞开心扉 |
[12:34] | Come on. I can handle it. | 说吧 我能承受的 |
[12:40] | Well, the victim tried to defend herself. | 死者想自卫 |
[12:42] | There were defensive wounds on her body, | 尸体上有防御性伤口 |
[12:44] | but you can also tell by these big, round drops on the ground. | 但你也能从地上这些大圆形血滴上看出来 |
[12:52] | And this multiple cast-off spatter | 而这里的多重拋甩型血迹 |
[12:54] | suggests that she was stabbed several times. | 表明她被捅了好几刀 |
[12:57] | And the arterial spurting here | 而这里的颈动脉喷射 |
[13:00] | indicates that the killer severed her carotid artery | 表明凶手第一刀就 |
[13:03] | with the first stab. | 割断了她的颈动脉 |
[13:07] | You can tell all that just by looking at the blood? | 仅仅看血迹你就能知道这么多事吗 |
[13:10] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[13:12] | Awesome. | 真了不起 |
[13:16] | So I heard you caught the guy who did it. | 我听说你们抓到凶手了 |
[13:19] | – Yeah, her boyfriend. – How? | -是啊 她的男朋友 -怎么抓到的 |
[13:21] | He was sloppy. | 他很粗心 |
[13:22] | Left a bloody print and DNA. | 留下了血印和DNA |
[13:24] | Plus, he was spotted driving away from the scene. | 而且有目击者看到他开车离开现场 |
[13:26] | Oh, yeah? What kind of car? | 是吗 什么车啊 |
[13:28] | He must have heard his Porsche was seen | 他肯定听说有人在诺玛的公寓楼下 |
[13:29] | at Norma’s apartment. | 看到了他的保时捷 |
[13:31] | No one noticed. | 没人看到 |
[13:37] | So the killer, he– | 所以凶手 他 |
[13:40] | he should’ve worn gloves and long sleeves, | 他应该戴手套 穿长袖 |
[13:43] | made sure he was covered up. | 确保自己被包裹得很好 |
[13:44] | He’s making this a teaching moment. | 他把这当成了教学时间 |
[13:47] | Well, yeah, if he was smart. | 对 如果他聪明的话 |
[13:51] | The kid’s a quick study, | 这孩子学东西很快 |
[13:53] | but that doesn’t prove he killed Norma Rivera. | 但这并不能证明他杀了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[13:56] | Uh, so, hey, I-I gotta get going, | 那 我 我得走了 |
[13:58] | but thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[14:02] | Hey, why don’t you give me a call | 你把照片打印出来之后 |
[14:04] | when you print those up? | 给我打个电话吧 |
[14:05] | I’d love to take a look. | 我想看一下 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess I could do that. | 行 好 这个可以有 |
[14:16] | Time to make another connection. | 是时候去发展另一个联系了 |
[14:24] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[14:27] | Thank you for doing this with me. | 谢谢你陪我来这里 |
[14:30] | When you own a food truck, | 有一辆快餐车时 |
[14:31] | you kinda have to scope out the competition constantly. | 差不多得时时琢磨怎么提高竞争力 |
[14:33] | Plus I just really love to eat. | 此外我也的确是个吃货 |
[14:35] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[14:36] | I wouldn’t miss these peanut butter and Nutella fries | 我绝不会错过这花生酱和巧克力酱 |
[14:38] | – for anything. – Mm-hmm. | -薯条的 -没错 |
[14:46] | So you’re indulging me in my favorite pastime. | 你让我尽情享受了我最喜欢的消遣 |
[14:48] | What do you like to do for fun? | 你喜欢找什么乐子呢 |
[14:50] | You know, normal stuff. | 也就一般的事 |
[14:53] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[14:59] | I like spending time with my son. | 我喜欢跟我儿子待一起 |
[15:01] | Mm, I already know you’re a great dad. | 我早已知道你是个好爸爸了 |
[15:03] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[15:06] | I love my job. | 我热爱我的工作 |
[15:07] | But that’s work. What are you passionate about? | 但那是工作 你对什么非常热衷的 |
[15:13] | I like to bowl. | 我喜欢保龄球 |
[15:15] | You’re passionate about bowling? | 你热衷于打保龄球吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 也不是 |
[15:20] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:21] | I, uh, just do it for fun, once in a while. | 我 就偶尔随便玩玩 |
[15:26] | Uh, what about your weekends or your free time? | 那你周末或是空闲时间都干什么呢 |
[15:32] | Oh, I have a boat. | 我有一艘小船 |
[15:33] | Oh, I love to sail. | 我也喜欢出海远航 |
[15:35] | No, it’s a motorboat. | 不是 只是一艘汽艇 |
[15:37] | Oh. You water-ski? | 你玩滑水的吗 |
[15:40] | No. | 不 |
[15:41] | – Race? – No. | -比赛吗 -也不 |
[15:45] | Do you scuba dive? | 潜水吗 |
[15:47] | No. | 不 |
[15:49] | What do you do on your boat? | 那你在船上干什么呢 |
[15:53] | I just… | 我就 |
[15:54] | take it out and… | 开出去然后 |
[15:58] | turn around and come back. | 兜一圈再回来 |
[16:02] | That’s it? | 就这样啊 |
[16:03] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我能告诉你的就这样了 |
[16:06] | I think we may need some alcohol. | 我觉得我们可能需要点酒 |
[16:08] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:11] | Dating is harder than I remember. | 约会比我印象中的要难 |
[16:20] | Oh, this guy is fucking pathetic. | 这家伙太他妈差劲了 |
[16:22] | I get that you hate the guy, | 我知道你讨厌这家伙 |
[16:23] | but looking isn’t cheating. | 但看一看并不是出轨 |
[16:25] | It’s a slow night. | 今晚没什么单身女性 |
[16:26] | Give him a minute. | 等着瞧吧 |
[16:30] | So you said Susan doesn’t listen. | 你说苏珊不听你的 |
[16:32] | Does that mean you all have a strained relationship? | 意思是你们关系很紧张吗 |
[16:35] | Not from my end, no. | 我这边可不紧张 |
[16:37] | But from hers? | 她那边呢 |
[16:40] | Yeah, you know, probably. | 可能吧 |
[16:42] | I mean, look, I couldn’t wait to get away from my old man, | 我是说 我迫不及待地想远离我爸 |
[16:45] | and unfortunately, Susan was just a kid. | 不幸的是 那时苏珊还只是个孩子 |
[16:47] | You know, I should have at least picked up the phone. | 我至少应该常打电话回家 |
[16:52] | But I never did, you know, so… | 但我从来没打过 所以 |
[16:57] | Well, you can’t undo the past. | 过去的事后悔也无济于事 |
[17:01] | And families fuck you up. That’s just the way it is. | 而且家人会把你搞得一团糟 就是这样 |
[17:05] | Well, I can stop Susan from fucking up her future. | 我可以阻止苏珊搞砸她的未来 |
[17:07] | I can do that. | 这我可以 |
[17:11] | It looks like he’s packing it in for the night. | 看来他今晚是要放弃了 |
[17:14] | Elway, if you wanna catch this guy cheating, | 艾维 如果你想抓这家伙出轨 |
[17:16] | why don’t I set him up and see if he takes the bait? | 为什么不让我给他下个套看他会不会上钩呢 |
[17:18] | No, I don’t want you doing that. | 不行 我不想让你这么做 |
[17:20] | I worked vice. | 我在扫黄组待过 |
[17:21] | I’ve done worse than that before. | 比这更糟的事我都做过 |
[17:25] | I just need to get a couple of pictures | 我只要拍几张 |
[17:26] | of him hitting on you. | 他挑逗你的照片就行了 |
[17:27] | Certainly nothing more than that. | 完全不用别的 |
[17:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:31] | I mean, I could marry him, | 我嫁给他都行的 |
[17:32] | maybe pop out a couple of babies. | 可能还能生几个小孩 |
[17:36] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[17:54] | Dexter, thanks for coming. | 德克斯特 谢谢你过来 |
[17:55] | Sure. | 没事 |
[17:57] | Couldn’t wait to show you these photos. | 迫不及待想让你看看这些照片了 |
[17:58] | Yeah, no problem. It’s on my way to work. | 没事 刚好在我上班的路上 |
[18:01] | Donut? | 甜甜圈 |
[18:02] | Fuckin’ a. | 当然要一个 |
[18:09] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[18:14] | He treats the blood like a swimsuit model. | 他对血液就像看到泳装模特一样 |
[18:20] | Very colorful. | 颜色很鲜艳 |
[18:22] | You know, a lot of photographers | 许多摄影师喜欢 |
[18:23] | like to mute down their reds. | 将红色调暗一些 |
[18:26] | You know, find it too distracting, | 怕过于分散注意力 |
[18:27] | but I like to ride the saturation. | 但是我喜欢增强饱和度 |
[18:34] | You think I overdid it? | 你觉得太夸张了吗 |
[18:36] | No way. These are you. | 不会 正是你的风格 |
[18:38] | That’s the important thing. | 这才是重要的 |
[18:40] | Well, I can work you up some prints, if you want. | 如果想要的话 我可以再打几张给你 |
[18:43] | I mean, I wouldn’t have ’em if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你的话 我都拍不到这些 |
[18:45] | Actually, I think I have plenty of my own. | 其实我自己已经有很多了 |
[18:50] | Right. | 对 |
[18:52] | Of course. I forget it was a crime scene. | 当然 我忘了那是个犯罪现场 |
[18:54] | Keep thinking that dead chick spilled all that blood just for me. | 一直以为那小妞的血都是为我流的 |
[19:05] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[19:09] | Uh, it’s nothing. | 不是谁 |
[19:11] | Just a lens test. | 只是测试镜头拍的 |
[19:14] | New 300 millimeter. Fucking monster. | 新买的焦距三百的镜头 简直是个怪兽 |
[19:20] | Excuse me. Yep? | 失陪下 请讲 |
[19:31] | Jesus, are you still drunk from last night | 老天 你是从昨晚醉到现在 |
[19:32] | or are you starting a new bender? | 还是又开始了个酒局 |
[19:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I said okay. | 我说了好的 |
[19:40] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:42] | – Anything wrong? – No, it’s fine. | -有情况吗 -没事 |
[19:43] | I just gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:47] | Sure, some other time then. | 好的 那再找时间吧 |
[19:51] | I’ll have to find another way to get to him. | 我得另找它法去接近他 |
[20:01] | Ah, Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[20:03] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[20:05] | Did you decide you don’t need a sergeant? | 你决定不需要警司了吗 |
[20:07] | Sir? | 长官 |
[20:07] | I expected to hear an announcement by now. | 我以为这会儿已经能听到你宣布了 |
[20:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:11] | To tell you the truth, I’m having trouble | 实话跟您讲 我现在很头疼 |
[20:13] | narrowing down my choice. | 很难做出选择 |
[20:21] | I know you want me to pick Miller. | 我知道您想让我选米勒 |
[20:23] | And on paper, I can’t argue with that. | 书面上看 我无法辩驳 |
[20:25] | She scored higher on the test, | 她的测试分数更高 |
[20:26] | she’s got the experience, the track record– | 她有经验 履历也很出众 |
[20:28] | She’s African-American, a woman. | 而且是个黑人 女人 |
[20:30] | Here’s the thing, Quinn has his attributes too. | 但我觉得 奎恩也有他的强项 |
[20:34] | Name one. | 说个听听 |
[20:36] | He’s street-smart. | 他善于跟群众沟通 |
[20:38] | Look, I know what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:40] | You want me to be the bad guy. | 你想让我唱黑脸 |
[20:42] | You want me to insist that you promote Miller over Quinn. | 你想让我坚持选米勒而不是奎恩 |
[20:45] | That way you can tell Quinn, | 这样你就可以告诉奎恩 |
[20:46] | “Hey, sorry, I had no choice.” | “对不起 我无能为力” |
[20:47] | – I’m not sure that’s– – You’re lieutenant now. | -我不确定 -你现在是警督了 |
[20:49] | It’s time to grow a set of balls. | 该拿出警督的气概来了 |
[20:51] | I want to hear something by the end of the day. | 今天下班前给我答案 |
[21:20] | Just like old times, huh? | 跟以往一样 是吧 |
[21:23] | You, me, steak, beer. | 你 我 牛排 啤酒 |
[21:26] | Yeah, it’s been a while. | 是啊 有段时间没这样了 |
[21:33] | So how are things? | 最近怎么样 |
[21:34] | Good, great. You? | 很不错 你呢 |
[21:37] | Fine. Better. | 挺好 好点了 |
[21:40] | Good. I’m glad. | 那就好 我很欣慰 |
[21:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:47] | I think these are done. | 牛排应该好了 |
[21:56] | So how’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[21:59] | Uh, crazy. | 有点离谱 |
[22:01] | Elway wants to catch his sister’s boyfriend | 艾维想找到他妹妹的男朋友 |
[22:03] | fucking around on her, | 在外偷腥的证据 |
[22:04] | so I offered myself as bait so he’d get it done. | 所以我毛遂自荐做诱饵帮他取证 |
[22:08] | What–you did what? | 什么 你做什么 |
[22:11] | I used to do it all the time in vice. | 我以前在扫黄组经常这么干 |
[22:14] | Yeah, and you hated it. | 没错 但是你很讨厌的 |
[22:14] | Why would you put yourself in that position again? | 为什么又去做你讨厌的事情 |
[22:17] | Because he’s my boss. | 因为他是我的老板 |
[22:19] | And ’cause I can only take one control freak at a time. | 还因为我一次只能忍受一个控制狂 |
[22:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:32] | This is tough. | 肉有点老 |
[22:36] | A little. | 是有点 |
[22:37] | Not exactly worth living for. | 这不算是生活的乐趣 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么 |
[22:43] | You said that once, | 你以前说过一次 |
[22:44] | when you tasted one of my steaks, | 尝了我做的牛排后 |
[22:45] | that it was worth living for. | 你说这才是生活的乐趣 |
[22:47] | For some reason, I’ve always remembered that. | 也不知为什么 我一直记得这句话 |
[22:53] | It’ll get easier, Dex. | 会好起来的 德克斯 |
[22:54] | We’re just getting back in the saddle, you know? | 我们逐渐恢复到以前那种状态 |
[22:57] | Yeah, I think we might be eating a saddle. | 可惜牛扒恢复不到软嫩状态 |
[23:04] | Are you still seeing Dr. Vogel? | 你还在继续找沃格尔博士吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah, it’s too bad for me | 是的 世上没有 |
[23:07] | there’s no magic pill to cure PTSD. | 治疗应激障碍症的灵丹妙药 |
[23:10] | Well, as long as she’s helping you. | 只要她对你有帮助就好 |
[23:13] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[23:13] | Like, she knows every fucking thing | 她通过爸爸对我俩的生活 |
[23:14] | about our lives because of dad, | 都他妈了如指掌 |
[23:15] | but I don’t know jack shit about her. | 而我对她一无所知 |
[23:17] | Like, where’d she get that fucking accent? | 比如 她那狗屁口音哪来的 |
[23:20] | And who the fuck is Rich? | 还有 他妈的里奇又是谁 |
[23:22] | – Her husband. – She was married? | -她丈夫 -她结婚了 |
[23:25] | Yeah, when I first looked into her, | 是的 我第一次调查她的时候 |
[23:27] | I found out some stuff about her background, | 查出了她的一些背景底细 |
[23:29] | and she was married to a Dr. Richard Vogel. | 她嫁给了一个叫理查德·沃格尔的医生 |
[23:34] | Okay, so Harrison’s asleep. | 哈里森睡着了 |
[23:37] | And look what I found under his bed. | 看看我在他床下发现了什么 |
[23:38] | Ooh, someone’s in trouble. | 有人有麻烦了 |
[23:41] | He lied about it. | 他撒谎了 |
[23:41] | At least now we know why. | 至少我们知道他为什么撒谎 |
[23:43] | I hope it’s under warranty, | 但愿还在保修期内 |
[23:45] | or I’ll be stuck with whatever’s on PBS kids | 要不然在接下来的这段时间 |
[23:47] | for the foreseeable future. | 就得一直看PBS少儿频道了 |
[23:50] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈的 |
[23:51] | Okay. Enjoy your dinner, guys. | 好的 好好吃晚饭吧 |
[23:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:57] | Should I be worried that Harrison’s lying? | 我该担心哈里森学会撒谎了吗 |
[24:00] | He’s four, doofus. | 他才四岁 呆瓜 |
[24:02] | Right. | 对 |
[24:05] | This steak tastes like asshole. | 牛排难吃得要命 |
[24:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:08] | Let’s order pizza. | 订份披萨吧 |
[24:10] | With pineapple, please. | 加点菠萝 |
[24:11] | Not on my half. | 我那半不要 |
[24:15] | Sorry, cow. | 对不起 牛牛 |
[24:37] | What’s up? | 什么情况 |
[24:39] | I’m promoting Miller to sergeant. | 我要提拔米勒当警司 |
[24:42] | Say that again? | 再说一遍 |
[24:44] | I’m giving Miller the job. I’m sorry. | 我要把职位给米勒 抱歉 |
[24:46] | I just think she’s the most qualified candidate. | 我只是觉得她是最佳人选 |
[24:49] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你是在逗我玩吗 |
[24:51] | I mean, after all the quizzes, | 通过这么多测试 |
[24:53] | and the speeches about bettering my life? | 说我的生活会变得如何好的长篇大论 |
[24:55] | You actually made me want this, | 你让我真心想有上进了 |
[24:58] | and now you’re going to take it away. | 而现在你却要将其夺走 |
[25:00] | Why? ‘Cause I didn’t solve | 为什么 因为我没有破掉 |
[25:01] | the fucking Norma Rivera case? | 诺玛·里韦拉的案子吗 |
[25:03] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[25:04] | It’s just a lot of other stuff I can’t ignore, man. | 许多事情我不能不考虑 伙计 |
[25:08] | The Nadia thing, shooting Novikov. | 纳迪亚那件事 向诺维科夫开枪的事 |
[25:12] | You know what? Fuck it. | 去他妈的吧 |
[25:13] | You did what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为对的事 |
[25:16] | Leave it at that. | 不用再说了 |
[25:26] | I need everything you got | 我需要你在诺玛·里韦拉案子里 |
[25:27] | on the Norma Rivera case, | 发现的任何线索 |
[25:29] | anything that points to Zach Hamilton. | 任何能指向扎克·汉米尔顿的证据 |
[25:32] | Uh, forensically, there’s not much. | 鉴定结果看 没有什么证据 |
[25:35] | There’s nothing, actually. | 实际上什么也没有 |
[25:40] | Fuck it. | 靠 |
[25:40] | I’ll just tail the little prick 24-7 | 我要全天不间断监视那小子 |
[25:42] | until I get what I need. | 直到弄到证据 |
[25:43] | If Quinn’s stalking Zach, how can I? | 要是奎恩跟着扎克 我怎么办 |
[25:45] | Won’t even know I’m there till I bust him. | 他不会知道我跟踪他 直到我抓到他 |
[25:48] | You mind if I come along? | 介意我跟你一起去吗 |
[25:53] | You want to come along? | 你想一起去 |
[25:55] | Yeah, things are kind of slow here. | 是的 这儿的进展有点慢 |
[25:56] | I’m going a little stir crazy. | 我有些耐不住性子了 |
[25:57] | Maybe you could use another set of eyes? | 多个人或许会有发现 |
[26:00] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:22] | I mean, you think Miller’s clean? | 你觉得米勒是清白的吗 |
[26:24] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[26:26] | You dig deep enough on anyone in this department, | 如果你深挖咱们部门每个人的底细 |
[26:28] | and you know what you find? | 你知道会发现什么吗 |
[26:31] | – What? – The shit. | -什么 -见不得人的事 |
[26:34] | It’s there. I mean, we all got it. | 肯定会有 我们每个人都有 |
[26:35] | I know you know what I’m talking about. | 我知道你懂我的意思 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I can’t argue with that. | 是的 这点我不否认 |
[26:40] | We’ve all got the shit. | 我们都有见不得人的事 |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:43] | Big difference is, | 不同之处在于 |
[26:44] | some people get away with theirs, | 有些人侥幸逃脱 |
[26:45] | and some people don’t. | 有些人没有 |
[26:49] | Well, you’re a good detective. It’ll work out. | 你是个好警探 一切会好的 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I’m just worried about how Jamie’s going to take it. | 是啊 但我担心洁咪能否接受 |
[26:54] | I think she was all excited about me moving up in the world, | 她本来很兴奋 觉得我有上进心 |
[26:57] | making something out of my life. | 奋发图强了 |
[26:59] | She’ll probably break up with my ass now. | 她很可能会跟我分手 |
[27:03] | Jesus Christ, I mean, | 上帝啊 |
[27:04] | how many pictures of fucking women in tights | 这个死变态到底要拍多少张 |
[27:06] | does this pervert need? | 穿紧身衣的女人 |
[27:08] | Apparently, a lot. | 显然很多张 |
[27:11] | How’s Deb doing? I’ve been worried about her. | 黛布还好吗 我挺担心她 |
[27:14] | She’s good. She’s much better. | 她还好 好多了 |
[27:17] | You guys work out whatever your issue was? | 你俩之间的问题解决了吗 |
[27:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:22] | Well, I mean, you guys have been connected at the hip | 你们一辈子 |
[27:24] | for most of your lives. | 都跟连体似得 |
[27:26] | All of a sudden, you’re not talking, | 突然之间 不说话 |
[27:27] | You don’t see each other. | 不见面了 |
[27:30] | Somebody shit in somebody’s cheerios. | 肯定是谁做了错事 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:34] | Just typical brother and sister stuff. | 兄妹间总会闹矛盾 |
[27:36] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[27:39] | Something had her fucked up. | 她脑子都被搞乱了 |
[27:40] | I mean, how weird was it | 她怎么会说 |
[27:41] | that she confessed to killing LaGuerta? | 自己杀了洛格丽塔 |
[27:43] | I should have stayed in my office. | 我应该留在办公室的 |
[27:45] | What was that about? | 搞什么啊 |
[27:51] | That’s the woman in the photo | 那是照片上 |
[27:52] | that Zach didn’t want me to see. | 扎克不想让我看到的女人 |
[27:55] | And he isn’t looking at the class, | 他没有在偷窥健身班 |
[27:56] | he’s looking at her. | 他是在看她 |
[28:00] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[28:01] | Fortunately, Quinn isn’t. | 幸运的是 奎恩没发现 |
[28:03] | People do weird stuff when they’ve had | 喝酒多 压力大 |
[28:05] | too much to drink and they’re under a lot of stress. | 人往往会做些奇怪的事情 |
[28:07] | We may never know what that was all about. | 我们也许永远不会知道缘由 |
[28:10] | All right. See you guys later, yeah? | 好的 回见 |
[28:12] | – Looks like they’re done. – So is our guy. | -看起来她们要走了 -他也是 |
[28:21] | Buckle up. | 系安全带 |
[28:43] | Wow. Okay, uh– | 天啊 好吧 |
[28:45] | – What? – You look incredible. | -怎么了 -你真惊艳 |
[28:47] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[28:48] | Well, that’s the point. | 不惊艳怎么勾引人 |
[28:49] | Don’t look so fucking surprised. | 你别他妈那么惊讶 |
[28:51] | Well, you didn’t leave me a lot of places | 你身上没地方 |
[28:52] | to put the transmitter. | 让我安装传送机了 |
[28:54] | Are you bitching? | 你在抱怨吗 |
[28:55] | ‘Cause I’m the one helping you, remember? | 我可是在帮你 记得吗 |
[28:56] | I just don’t want to touch anything I’m not supposed to. | 我只是不想摸到不该摸的地方 |
[29:01] | Here. | 过来 |
[29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:16] | – Mic? – There you go. | -话筒 -给 |
[29:26] | I’m not looking. I’m not looking. | 我没看 我没看 |
[29:29] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好了 -好了吗 |
[29:30] | – Yep. – All right. | -是的 -好 |
[29:36] | Quickly, just say something for me. | 快 说句话 |
[29:38] | You blush like a little girl. | 你脸红得像个小女孩 |
[29:41] | Okay, just– | 好的 记得 |
[29:44] | Just get him alone. That’s all I need. | 引他跟你独处 就足够了 |
[29:45] | I’ll take it from there, okay? | 然后交给我处理 好吗 |
[29:47] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[29:51] | I’m really glad we met. | 很高兴我们能相遇 |
[29:54] | me too. | 我也觉得 |
[29:58] | You know, I didn’t know if I mentioned it, | 我不知道之前提过没有 |
[30:01] | but tonight’s kind of a celebration. | 但今晚我其实在庆祝 |
[30:03] | – Yeah? – Mm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:06] | Closed a huge deal. | 刚搞定一大单生意 |
[30:07] | Two blocks downtown, prime views of the bay. | 市中心两个街区 高端海景房 |
[30:11] | It’s going to rent through the roof, | 行情火爆 |
[30:12] | and I get a big piece of it. | 我能占不少便宜 |
[30:14] | Something tells me you like | 我有种感觉 |
[30:16] | getting a big piece of everything. | 你什么事都爱占便宜 |
[30:20] | Whenever I can manage. | 能占则占嘛 |
[30:22] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[30:25] | Just wish I had a present for you. | 真希望我有礼物送你 |
[30:31] | What do you say we migrate to my suite? | 要不我们去我的套房吧 |
[30:34] | Got a nice little private bar. | 有个雅致的私人酒吧 |
[30:37] | It’s a lot quieter than this place. | 比这里安静许多 |
[30:42] | All done here. | 买单 |
[30:46] | You’re going to love the views. | 你会喜欢那里的风景 |
[30:47] | It’s beautiful. | 非常美 |
[30:50] | Nice, light music. | 放着优雅的轻音乐 |
[30:54] | It’ll be real nice. | 情意绵绵 |
[30:56] | No, save it for the room. | 回房再亲热啦 |
[30:57] | Oh, what, are you playing hard to get? | 你想玩欲擒故纵啊 |
[30:58] | I don’t like to kiss in public. | 我不喜欢在公共场合接吻 |
[31:00] | – Ah, you’re bashful. – Mm-hmm, maybe. | -你真娇羞啊 -也许吧 |
[31:03] | Get your fucking hands off of her! | 别他妈碰她 |
[31:06] | Jesus, Elway. | 天啊 艾维 |
[31:09] | The hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:10] | She’s wired, douchebag. | 她身上有窃听器 混账 |
[31:12] | You’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[31:14] | You fucking son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[31:15] | You know what, you’re going to call Susan tonight. | 你今晚就给苏珊打电话 |
[31:16] | You’re going to tell her it’s over. | 告诉她你们结束了 |
[31:18] | If you don’t, she’s getting an email | 如果你不打 她就会收到电邮 |
[31:19] | with a video attachment. You got it? | 内附视频片段 懂吗 |
[31:21] | You got it? | 你懂吗 |
[31:23] | – Yeah, I got it. – Good. | -是的 我懂 -很好 |
[31:25] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[31:31] | The fuck are you thinking? | 你他妈在想什么 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry, all right? I-I-I just– | 对不起 好吗 我只是 |
[31:37] | Seeing him paw all over you like that, | 看他对你上下其手 |
[31:39] | I don’t like that shit. | 我他妈看不下去 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry about your top. | 抱歉弄湿你上身 |
[31:44] | That’s okay. It’s all right. | 不用 没事 |
[31:45] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[32:09] | Sofia Fuentes, current place of employment, | 索菲亚·富恩特斯 目前就职处 |
[32:12] | The Cypress Harbor Yacht Club, | 柏树湾游艇俱乐部 |
[32:14] | which is owned by Zach’s family. | 老板是扎克家 |
[32:16] | That’s where Zach must have first laid eyes on her. | 扎克一定在那里注意到她 |
[32:20] | If Zach likes to take pictures | 如果扎克喜欢 |
[32:21] | of his victims before he’s killed them, | 拍猎物被害前的照片 |
[32:23] | chances are he likes after photos as well. | 那他很可能也喜欢拍被害后的照片 |
[32:26] | If he did kill Norma Rivera, | 如果是他杀了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[32:28] | then he’s got the photos to prove it. | 那么他就会留有照片 |
[33:16] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[33:17] | Probably his next victim. | 很可能是他下一个目标 |
[33:20] | Now I just need to find any photos of Norma Rivera. | 我现在只需找到诺玛·里韦拉的照片 |
[34:21] | Norma Rivera. | 诺玛·里韦拉 |
[34:23] | Taken seconds after she was killed, | 死后即刻拍摄 |
[34:25] | the pool of blood around her head growing | 头下的血泊在照片中 |
[34:27] | from one image to the next. | 逐渐扩散 |
[34:34] | Zach Hamilton, murder weapon in hand. | 扎克·汉米尔顿 手持凶器 |
[34:37] | All the proof I need. | 证据确凿 |
[34:47] | You wanted proof. There it is. | 这就是你想要证据 |
[34:49] | Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera. | 扎克·汉米尔顿杀了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[34:52] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:58] | – You know? – Mm. | -你知道 -对 |
[35:00] | Zach told me during our first session. | 扎克在第一次会面时就告诉了我 |
[35:04] | But you didn’t tell me because of your unflinching | 你不告诉我是因为你坚守 |
[35:06] | sense of ethics? | 你所谓的医德吗 |
[35:07] | Oh, forget ethics. | 跟医德无关 |
[35:09] | Why would I help facilitate the death | 我为什么要帮别人杀死 |
[35:10] | of someone I see potential in? | 我认为有潜力的人呢 |
[35:12] | Potential? He’s a killer. | 潜力 他是个杀手 |
[35:14] | He deserves to die. | 他该死 |
[35:16] | Isn’t that a little intolerant, coming from you? | 作为同行 你也太不宽容了 |
[35:19] | I don’t kill innocent people. | 我不会杀无辜的人 |
[35:24] | But you might have, | 没有我和哈里的话 |
[35:27] | if it hadn’t been for Harry and me. | 你很可能就杀害无辜了 |
[35:29] | You could even be on death row right now, huh? | 你甚至可能被关进死囚 |
[35:32] | – Right. – But you were spared. | -对 -但你还活着 |
[35:35] | Yeah, I was spared because of the code. | 是的 我活着是因为法则 |
[35:40] | That’s an interesting idea. | 有趣的想法 |
[35:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:46] | What if we were to teach Zach the code? | 我们为何不教扎克那套法则 |
[35:49] | – You can’t be serious. – Why not? | -你不会是认真的吧 -为什么不 |
[35:51] | It never occurred to me to try again, | 我之前从未想过再试一次 |
[35:54] | because I didn’t have Harry. | 因为哈里不在了 |
[35:57] | But now I have you. | 但现在我有了你 |
[36:00] | Maybe it’s time to see | 也许是时候 |
[36:03] | if the experiment will work. | 看看实验是否能成功 |
[36:04] | This isn’t a science project. | 这不是什么科学实验 |
[36:06] | No, but it’s a matter of life and death. | 没错 这事关生死 |
[36:10] | Zach’s life is on the line. | 事关扎克的生死 |
[36:13] | What possibly makes you think | 你凭什么认为 |
[36:14] | Zach could be taught the code? | 扎克能学会法则 |
[36:17] | I told you, I see something in him. | 我说了 我在他身上看到了潜力 |
[36:20] | And it worked with you. | 法则在你身上就成功了 |
[36:21] | Zach and I are nothing alike. | 扎克和我完全不同 |
[36:22] | No, of course not. | 那当然 |
[36:24] | You are definitely one of a kind. | 你是独一无二的 |
[36:26] | He killed an innocent, | 他已经杀了一个无辜者 |
[36:28] | and he’s getting ready to do it again. | 他还会再次下手 |
[36:29] | He needs to die. | 他必须死 |
[36:40] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[36:41] | I never intended to have a son, | 本来我不打算要孩子 |
[36:43] | but now he’s the one thing in my life | 可如今 他却成了我一生中 |
[36:45] | that seems most right. | 做得最正确的事 |
[36:48] | There she is! | 她在那边 |
[36:55] | – Happy birthday. – Aw, thanks, Dex. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 德克斯 |
[36:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:59] | Can I go play? | 我能去玩吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah, sure. Have fun. | 当然 玩高兴点 |
[37:05] | Stay close, Harrison. | 别跑太远 哈里森 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I’m, um– | 这个吧 |
[37:14] | I’m not sure if he’s a date or just a friend. | 我不确定他们是拍拖还是普通来往 |
[37:17] | I mean, what I do know is that she’s very attractive | 不过我确定她很有魅力 |
[37:20] | and men like her, | 男人都喜欢她 |
[37:21] | so if you want a chance, you better move fast. | 所以你要是有意思就得抓紧 |
[37:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[37:30] | Uh, I think I’m going to go grab a beer. | 我去搞点啤酒 |
[37:33] | You know, this may sound weird, | 这可能听着有点扯 |
[37:34] | and I don’t mean to sound creepy or anything, | 我也不想那么肉麻 |
[37:37] | but I think I really like you. | 不过我真心喜欢你 |
[37:40] | Aww. I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你哦 |
[37:43] | I’m not really ready to call you “Dad,” | 我还没准备好叫你老爸 |
[37:45] | but, uh, you’re cool. | 不过你挺酷的 |
[37:47] | “Cool”? | 酷 |
[37:49] | Usually, I’m the only one that calls me that. | 一般也就我本人才这么赞自己 |
[37:51] | So that’s awesome. | 真不赖 |
[37:53] | Oh, hey. I got you something. | 给你点东西 |
[37:56] | What? | 什么啊 |
[37:57] | It’s really not a big deal. | 其实不算什么 |
[38:01] | It’s not a big deal? You’re giving me $5,000? | 这还不算什么 五千刀啊这是 |
[38:04] | – Hey… – Why? | -行了 -为什么 |
[38:05] | I know you could really use it. | 我知道你缺钱 |
[38:06] | But you should know that that’s really all | 但你得知道 我能拿出的 |
[38:08] | that I can afford. | 只有这么多了 |
[38:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:10] | How do you know that I could use it? | 你怎么知道我缺钱 |
[38:12] | Well, you know, | 这个嘛 |
[38:12] | I just did a little research on you. | 我查了下你 |
[38:16] | You checked into me? Like a criminal? | 你查我 就像查犯人吗 |
[38:18] | No, I just wanted to make sure | 没 我就是想确定 |
[38:21] | you were who you said you were. | 你是不是心口如一 |
[38:23] | And that I wasn’t after you for your money? | 你怀疑我找你是为了钱吗 |
[38:26] | – I just– – Look, I have debts, | -我… -你听好 我是欠了债 |
[38:28] | but they’re soon to be paid, | 不过马上就还清了 |
[38:30] | and that’s not really any of your business. | 何况那和你一点关系没有 |
[38:32] | I wouldn’t ask you for this. | 我找你可不为这个 |
[38:34] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:36] | Do you understand that it was really hard | 我下定决心找寻生父 |
[38:37] | for me to do this? To find my father? | 你明白这有多不容易吗 |
[38:39] | But I felt like it was worth it | 我还以为能认识你 |
[38:41] | to get to know you. | 是值得的 |
[38:42] | You know, maybe I was wrong. | 大概我错了 |
[38:44] | Here you go. No, thank you. | 您收好 我不需要 谢了 |
[38:45] | – Hey, Niki– – All right, everyone. | -妮基 -大家注意了 |
[38:47] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我要祝酒 |
[38:50] | To the best kid sister a guy could ever have, Jamie. | 敬我这个另所有人羡慕的好妹妹 洁咪 |
[38:54] | Aww, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | I love you. Happy birthday. | 我爱你 生日快乐 |
[38:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:59] | Aww, thank you, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:00] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢各位赏光 |
[39:02] | You guys are the best, and it really is so nice | 你们最棒了 大家能聚在这里 |
[39:05] | to have you all here in one place together. | 简直太幸福了 |
[39:08] | I love you guys. Cheers. | 我爱你们 干杯 |
[39:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:14] | And here’s to you, Sergeant Quinn. | 敬你一杯 奎恩大警司 |
[39:18] | I know it’s premature, but I just wanted– | 我知道有点为时尚早 不过我还是想 |
[39:20] | – Way premature. – You didn’t tell her? | -确实早了 -你没告诉她 |
[39:21] | I didn’t want to upset her on her birthday. | 我不想在她生日时候扫兴 |
[39:24] | No. | 不会吧 |
[39:26] | You didn’t get the job? | 你没升警司吗 |
[39:30] | You didn’t give it to him? | 你竟然没提他 |
[39:31] | I had to go with the person | 我得提 |
[39:32] | I thought would be best for the job. | 更适合的人选 |
[39:33] | And how is that not Joey? | 乔怎么就不适合了 |
[39:35] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[39:36] | He gave the promotion to Miller. | 他提了米勒 |
[39:37] | It’s–you know. | 你也知道 |
[39:38] | But going for sergeant | 可考警司 |
[39:40] | was your idea in the first place. | 是你的点子 |
[39:42] | You set him up. | 你坑他 |
[39:43] | I didn’t mean to– | 我不是故意的… |
[39:45] | Jesus, Angel. | 真有你的 安吉尔 |
[39:53] | – Hey. – Dexter, hi. | -嗨 -德克斯特 你好 |
[39:55] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[39:56] | I’m great. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[39:58] | Great. Nice party, huh? | 很好 派对搞得不错啊 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:03] | The beach. | 沙滩美景 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:06] | Harrison looks like he’s having a really nice time. | 哈里森看来玩得很高兴 |
[40:08] | Yep. | 对 |
[40:12] | Uh, Dexter, this is Oliver. | 德克斯特 这位是奥利弗 |
[40:13] | Oliver, Dexter. | 奥利弗 这是德克斯特 |
[40:14] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[40:17] | I didn’t know if you wanted | 不知道你是要 |
[40:17] | the Belgian brown or the oatmeal stout | 比利时黑啤 燕麦黑啤 |
[40:19] | or the German Pilsner, | 还是德国比尔森 |
[40:20] | so I just got you the one with the moose on it. | 所以就给你拿了瓶带画了麋鹿的牌子 |
[40:22] | Can’t go wrong with a moose. | 麋鹿永远错不了 |
[40:27] | I’m going to go check on Harrison. | 我去看看哈里森 |
[40:29] | Okay, take care. | 好的 慢走 |
[40:32] | – Is that okay? – Yeah, that’s great. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[40:34] | – That’s your neighbor, right? – Yes. | -是你邻居吗 -对 |
[40:46] | What happened with Susan? Wyman break up with her? | 苏姗怎么样了 怀曼和她分了吗 |
[40:49] | Yeah. Yeah, he did. | 没错 是分了 |
[40:51] | So it’s a win. | 那大功告成了啊 |
[40:52] | Why do you look like someone just ran over your dog? | 你怎么还一副臭脸 |
[40:55] | I just got off the phone with her, | 我刚挂了她电话 |
[40:56] | and she couldn’t stop crying. | 她不停地哭 |
[40:58] | She thinks it’s all her fault, | 觉得都是她的错 |
[41:00] | Like somehow, she’s not good enough or something. | 好像觉得是自己不够优秀 |
[41:03] | Well, she would’ve caught him cheating eventually. | 她迟早也会把他捉奸在床 |
[41:07] | The result would have been the same. | 结果还不是一样 |
[41:09] | Yeah, but it wouldn’t be me that made her cry. | 是啊 但不会是我害她哭了 |
[41:14] | Jesus, I just feel like shit. | 天呐 这感觉真要命 |
[41:17] | People can’t help sticking their noses in | 越是在乎的人的事 |
[41:18] | when it’s someone they care about. | 越是没法弃之不顾 |
[41:21] | I know. | 明白 |
[41:23] | I know. You tried to tell me. | 明白 你之前就劝过我 |
[41:29] | So does that mean you care about me? | 这么说你也在乎我了 |
[41:32] | Only to the extent that you sign my paycheck. | 也就在乎你发我薪水这点 |
[41:38] | Touche. | 狠啊… |
[41:40] | Okay, what are we going to read tonight? | 今晚咱读什么呐 |
[41:42] | Let me guess. “Wee monkeys.” | 我猜猜 《猴猴的故事》 |
[41:43] | “Wee monkeys.” | 《猴猴的故事》 |
[41:55] | Before I read to you, | 读之前 |
[41:56] | I gotta talk to you about the TV remote. | 我们得谈谈那电视遥控器 |
[42:00] | You said you didn’t take it, | 你说你没拿 |
[42:01] | but Jamie found it under your bed. | 可洁咪是在你床下发现的 |
[42:09] | I didn’t mean to break it. | 我不是故意要弄坏 |
[42:10] | I was pretending it was a thunder blaster, | 我把它当激光枪玩 |
[42:12] | and I dropped it in the kitchen. | 不小心掉在了厨房地上 |
[42:15] | Well, yeah, that’s okay. Accidents happen. | 这没关系 总会有些意外发生 |
[42:17] | But you lied to me. That’s a big deal. | 可你对我撒谎 这很严重 |
[42:19] | We should never lie. | 永远不可以撒谎 |
[42:25] | But, daddy, | 但爹地 |
[42:28] | you lie. | 你也撒谎 |
[42:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:46] | You told me doggy got lost. | 你骗我说狗狗走丢了 |
[42:49] | I saw you throw him in the trash. | 可我看你把它扔掉了 |
[42:52] | I had to rescue him. | 我救了它回来 |
[42:59] | You’re right. I lied. | 你说的对 我是撒谎了 |
[43:02] | Doggy got dirty, and I tried to clean him up, | 狗狗脏了 我想把它洗干净 |
[43:06] | and when I couldn’t, I threw him away. | 可洗不干净 所以才扔的 |
[43:09] | I’m sorry I lied to you, Harrison. | 对不起我骗了你 哈里森 |
[43:11] | That’s okay. But can I keep him? | 没事的 可我还能留着吗 |
[43:14] | I really love him. | 我很喜欢它 |
[43:16] | He’s soaked in blood that links me to a murder. | 狗狗沾了血 可证实我杀人的物证 |
[43:19] | Yeah, but maybe he should live under the bed. | 好吧 不过最好让它藏在床下 |
[43:22] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好滴 -很好 |
[43:24] | “Wee monkeys.” | 《猴猴的故事》 |
[43:26] | “Wee monkeys”! | 《猴猴的故事》 |
[43:28] | It’s no accident, | 绝非意外 |
[43:29] | Harrison catching me in a lie. | 哈里森发现了我撒谎 |
[43:32] | I can live with my lies, | 我可以撒谎骗人 |
[43:33] | but how long can Harrison before he finally sees through? | 可哈里森揭穿骗局还会有多久 |
[43:38] | I should be back in a few hours. | 我几个小时后回来 |
[43:40] | Sorry to keep you late on your birthday. | 过生日还留你这么晚真抱歉 |
[43:43] | Trust me, it’ll probably be the highlight of my day. | 相信我 这可能才是我今天最轻松的时刻 |
[43:46] | Vogel doesn’t want me to kill Zach, | 沃格尔不想我杀扎克 |
[43:48] | but she’s wrong about him. | 可是她错了 |
[43:49] | He deserves nothing but my table. | 他必须要上我的行刑台 |
[43:53] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[43:58] | Hey, Zach, it’s Dexter. | 嘿 扎克 我是德克斯特 |
[44:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[44:33] | Why would Zach buy a car for $1,200? | 扎克为什么花了一千二去买车 |
[44:37] | Because the one mistake he made with Norma Rivera | 因为他去杀诺玛·里韦拉时 |
[44:39] | was showing up to kill her in a red porsche. | 犯的大错就是开着红保时捷去的 |
[44:43] | He’s going to kill Sofia tonight. | 他今晚会去杀索菲亚 |
[45:02] | Cypress Harbor Yacht Club. | 柏树湾游艇俱乐部 |
[45:03] | Yes. Hi, could you tell me | 你好 能告诉我 |
[45:04] | if Sofia Fuentes is working tonight? | 索菲亚·富恩特斯今晚有上班吗 |
[45:07] | She gets off here in a few minutes. | 她一会就下班了 |
[45:08] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[45:30] | Zach, waiting to make his move. | 扎克 准备行动了 |
[45:43] | And Quinn, still trying to prove he’s a good cop. | 还有奎恩 仍想证明自己是个好警察 |
[45:57] | Hey Dex. | 你好 德克斯 |
[45:59] | Look, this is probably none of my business, | 虽然这可能不关我的事 |
[46:03] | but I feel like I should tell you about Quinn. | 但我觉得应该告诉你奎恩的想法 |
[46:07] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[46:08] | He thinks you’re going to break up with him. | 他觉得你会跟他分手 |
[46:10] | Break up with him? Why? | 跟他分手 为什么 |
[46:11] | ‘Cause he didn’t make sergeant. | 因为他没被评上警司 |
[46:14] | That’s crazy. | 什么疯话呢 |
[46:15] | Why would he think that? | 他怎么会这么想 |
[46:17] | Maybe you should, um, invite him over. | 也许你应该约他过去 |
[46:20] | I think he’s feeling pretty down. | 我觉得他有些不开心 |
[46:21] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好啊 当然 |
[46:24] | Thanks, Dex, for calling. | 谢谢你打来 德克斯 |
[46:25] | That really is so sweet of you. | 你真是太好人了 |
[46:27] | Sure. | 不用谢 |
[46:48] | Quinn problem solved. | 奎恩问题解决了 |
[46:53] | And there’s Sofia. | 索菲亚来了 |
[47:01] | Zach’s father. | 还有扎克父亲 |
[47:05] | Sofia is Hamilton’s mistress, | 索菲亚是汉密尔顿的情妇 |
[47:06] | just like Norma before her. | 就如诺玛一样 |
[47:36] | What is he doing? | 他想干什么 |
[48:12] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[48:13] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[48:15] | You playing detective? Watching Zach? | 你想扮侦探 监视扎克吗 |
[48:20] | Yeah, you caught me. | 对啊 被你发现了 |
[48:22] | I’m going to see Jamie. Keep an eye on Zach. | 我要去见洁咪 跟紧扎克 |
[48:33] | Jesus. What the fuck? | 上帝啊 搞什么鬼 |
[48:36] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么 |
[48:41] | Why were you going to kill your father? | 你为什么要杀你父亲 |
[48:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[48:44] | I wasn’t trying to kill my– | 我不是要杀我… |
[48:45] | I know you killed Norma Rivera. | 我知道你杀了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[48:47] | I thought you were going to kill Sofia. | 我以为你会朝索菲亚下手 |
[48:49] | But you were going after your father. | 你却想杀了你父亲 |
[48:51] | – Why? – You’re crazy. | -为什么 -你疯了吗 |
[48:53] | I didn’t try and kill my father. | 我没想杀我爸 |
[48:56] | You tell me one more lie, and I’ll kill you. | 再敢说一句谎话 我就杀了你 |
[49:01] | – I had to. – Why? | -我必须杀他 -为什么 |
[49:03] | Because he’s killing my mother. | 因为他快害死我妈了 |
[49:06] | She’s drinking herself to death because of him. | 她因为她整天酗酒 |
[49:09] | Over the years, one affair after another, | 多年来 他的情妇一个接一个 |
[49:11] | and he doesn’t even try and hide it. | 他甚至都不再试图掩饰了 |
[49:14] | I-I thought killing Norma would put an end to it, | 我以为杀掉诺玛就能阻止一切 |
[49:17] | but two days later, | 谁知没两天 |
[49:18] | he’s banging some hostess from the club. | 他又搞上了俱乐部的女服务员 |
[49:22] | I knew if I wanted it to stop, | 我知道想要阻止一切 |
[49:24] | I had to kill dad. | 就只能杀了他 |
[49:29] | So that’s what this is all about, | 所以你这么做 |
[49:31] | you trying to protect your mother? | 只是为了保护你母亲 |
[49:34] | You actually care about her? | 你真的很关心她 |
[49:37] | Of course I do. She’s my mother. | 我当然关心她 是我妈呀 |
[49:43] | But showing up at crime scenes, | 但出现在案发现场 |
[49:47] | accidents, | 事故现场 |
[49:51] | taking pictures of all the blood, | 拍摄血迹的照片 |
[49:52] | This is about more than just your mother, isn’t it? | 这不只是因为你妈妈 不是吗 |
[49:55] | No, I had to protect her. | 不 我得保护她 |
[49:56] | Yeah, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[49:59] | But you killed because you want to kill. | 但更是因为你想杀人 |
[50:01] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -就是 |
[50:06] | To take a living person | 令一个活生生的人 |
[50:09] | and make them dead, | 死在你手上 |
[50:13] | imagining that you can actually hear the moment | 想象着你能听到 |
[50:16] | when their heart stops beating, | 他们心脏停止跳动的那一刻 |
[50:20] | Smell the blood as it pools across the floor. | 闻到鲜血在地面流淌的味道 |
[50:29] | I can’t help it. | 我无法控制 |
[50:34] | It just builds up inside me, | 这些年来 我的嗜血欲望 |
[50:37] | all these years. | 越来越强烈 |
[50:38] | But Norma was the first time I ever followed through. | 但诺玛是我第一次真正行动了 |
[50:42] | And how was it, | 感觉怎么样 |
[50:44] | once you’d killed her? | 你杀了她之后 |
[50:48] | It–it felt like this huge weight | 感觉一直压在胸口的 |
[50:51] | was lifted off my chest, | 重负不见了 |
[50:54] | this release of something horrible inside me. | 释放出了我内心某种恶魔 |
[51:02] | Like you were finally in control. | 好像你终于能屈驾一切了 |
[51:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[51:13] | You should just go ahead and kill me. | 你应该现在就杀了我 |
[51:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:19] | ‘Cause if you don’t, I know I’ll do it again. | 我知道如果你没杀我 我会又犯的 |
[51:24] | I don’t want to be like this, | 我不想变成这样 |
[51:26] | but I can’t help it. | 但我控制不了 |
[51:30] | I just am. | 我就是这样 |
[51:32] | I’m some kind of freak. | 我就是个怪人 |
[51:35] | A monster. | 怪物 |
[51:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:41] | You haven’t told anyone else about this, have you? | 除了沃格尔医生之外 你没告诉过 |
[51:44] | Besides Dr. Vogel. | 其他任何人吧 |
[51:45] | No, I couldn’t. | 没有 无法跟人说 |
[51:49] | You never had a Harry. | 你从未有过像哈里的人 |
[51:52] | A what? | 什么人 |
[51:55] | Someone to talk to. | 能跟你谈心的人 |
[52:00] | Someone to teach you. | 能教导你的人 |
[52:06] | Some things happen to us by accident. | 有些事发生纯属意外 |
[52:08] | Others are choices. | 有些则因选择 |
[52:12] | There are parts of me that I can never share with my own son. | 我有一面永远不能向我儿子展现 |
[52:15] | But with Zach– | 但对于扎克 |
[52:18] | could I teach him? | 我能教给他吗 |
[52:20] | Am I ready for this, | 我准备好 |
[52:22] | to be a spiritual father? | 成为一位精神上的父亲角色吗 |
[52:28] | So how’d your sting go with Elway? | 你跟艾维那事怎么样了 |
[52:34] | Terribly. | 糟透了 |
[52:36] | Didn’t work out? | 没成功吗 |
[52:39] | No, it worked out fine, but– | 不 成功了 但是 |
[52:41] | What? | 什么 |
[52:46] | He likes me. | 他喜欢上了我 |
[52:50] | That’s a bad thing? | 那不好吗 |
[52:51] | Well, he likes me ’cause he doesn’t know | 他喜欢我是因为他不知道 |
[52:53] | a fucking thing about me. | 关于我的任何事 |
[52:56] | “Yeah, I killed two people, | “我杀过两个人” |
[52:57] | “and tried to kill myself and my brother. | “还试图杀了自己和我哥哥” |
[53:00] | But sorry, what kind of wine would you like to order?” | “抱歉 你想来点什么酒” |
[53:03] | I mean, what the fuck? | 我是说 太操蛋了 |
[53:06] | Yeah, I kind of know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[53:09] | How are things with Cassie? | 那你跟凯西处得怎样了 |
[53:12] | Um, yeah, I don’t think there’s much of a future there. | 我觉得不会有什么发展的 |
[53:17] | Maybe the Morgans just aren’t meant for relationships. | 或许摩根家族就不适合发展人际关系 |
[53:20] | Yeah, maybe not. | 是啊 或许不适合 |
[53:25] | But hey, life is good. | 没关系 生活挺美满 |
[53:27] | You know, I’m feeling optimistic | 这是我近来第一次 |
[53:28] | for the first time in a while. | 感觉很乐观 |
[53:29] | I’m even thinking about taking on a kind of… | 我甚至在想带一个 |
[53:33] | intern. | “实习生” |
[53:38] | Well, that’s a big step for you, right? | 对你来说是个大进步 对吗 |
[53:40] | Letting some novice into your private lab. | 让新人进你的私人实验室 |
[53:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:49] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:51] | I don’t feel so good. | 我觉得不舒服 |
[53:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[53:56] | I feel kind of dizzy. | 有点头晕 |
[53:59] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[54:06] | Hello, Dexter. | 你好啊 德克斯特 |
[54:11] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[54:15] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |