时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[00:11] | What are you doing here, Hannah? | 你来这儿干什么 汉娜 |
[00:12] | You should probably leave before my husband returns | 你应该在我先生回来之前离开 |
[00:15] | – Your husband? – Oh, my God. | -你先生 -天啊 |
[00:16] | You’re still in love with her, aren’t you? | 你还爱着她 对吧 |
[00:18] | No. | 才没有 |
[00:19] | We have got to get her out of our lives. | 我们必须把她从我们的生活中赶出去 |
[00:21] | So what is it you’d like to do? | 那你现在想怎么办 |
[00:23] | I would like to take her to Marshal Services | 我想把她交给法警 |
[00:25] | and have her the fuck arrested. | 他妈的把她关起来 |
[00:26] | When the Brain Surgeon was out there, | 开颅专家仍在行凶的时候 |
[00:28] | I trusted Dexter to solve the problem, and he did. | 我相信德克斯特能够处理 他也成功了 |
[00:31] | Before you take matters into your own hands, | 在你亲自出马之前 |
[00:33] | be sure to consider all the consequences | 一定要考虑到行动的 |
[00:35] | of those actions. | 所有后果 |
[00:36] | Can I borrow that high-tech GPS tracker? | 我能借用下你那个定位追踪器吗 |
[00:42] | Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera. | 扎克·汉米尔顿杀了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[00:44] | What if we were to teach Zach the code? | 我们为何不教扎克那套法则 |
[00:48] | Am I ready to be a spiritual father? | 我准备好成为一位精神上的父亲角色吗 |
[00:51] | Are you gonna help me be like you? | 你会帮我变成像你一样吗 |
[00:55] | Hi, Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[00:56] | Going for a little night swim. | 我们去游夜泳 |
[00:57] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[00:58] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈怎么想的 |
[01:00] | That rich asshole is walking around, free. | 那王八蛋阔少爷仍逍遥法外 |
[01:02] | We have nothing on this kid. | 可我们没那小子的证据 |
[01:03] | That’s why I was following him. | 所以我才去盯他 |
[01:04] | Let it go. That’s an order. | 不许再查了 这是命令 |
[01:06] | By the way, me and Jamie are moving in together. | 对了 我和洁咪要搬一起住了 |
[01:08] | What? | 什么 |
[01:09] | Why did you marry him? | 你为什么嫁给他 |
[01:10] | Because he was there when you weren’t. | 因为你抛弃我时 他帮助了我 |
[01:12] | No, Miles. Stop it, please. | 不 迈尔斯 停手 求你了 |
[01:13] | You’ll never have to leave this boat. | 你永远别想离开这艘船 |
[01:19] | I told the crew | 我告诉船员 |
[01:19] | that Miles was going to New York for a few days. | 迈尔斯去纽约几天 |
[01:22] | Please don’t leave town before we talk again. | 我们再次交谈前 别离开这个城市 |
[01:25] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[01:31] | Come on, what the fuck? Dexter! | 快点 搞毛啊 德克斯特 |
[01:32] | It looks like he’s not home. | 他似乎不在家 |
[01:37] | Cassie. | 凯西 |
[01:39] | Norma Rivera was bludgeoned. | 诺玛·里韦拉也被重击过 |
[01:41] | Is it possible Zach did this? | 这可能是扎克干的吗 |
[03:47] | Every contact leaves a trace. | 每次接触都会留下痕迹 |
[03:51] | That idea is the foundation of all crime scene analysis. | 这是犯罪现场分析的基础理论 |
[03:58] | I should be focused on who bludgeoned Cassie and why. | 我应该集中精力分析杀死凯西的凶手及原因 |
[04:03] | But instead… | 但事实上 |
[04:08] | ever since Hannah came back into my orbit, | 自从汉娜回到我的生活里 |
[04:11] | she’s all I can think about. | 我满脑子都是她 |
[04:23] | Manner of death? | 死亡方式 |
[04:27] | Swan. | 天鹅塑像 |
[04:29] | Killer didn’t plan this. It was impulsive. | 凶手没有预谋 是冲动犯罪 |
[04:32] | This is just how Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera. | 正如扎克·汉米尔顿杀了诺玛·里韦拉一样 |
[04:35] | She was killed pretty deep in her apartment. | 她不是在门口遇害的 |
[04:38] | Like she let the killer in herself. | 看样子是她请凶手进屋的 |
[04:40] | So she knew him. | 他俩认识 |
[04:42] | That guy she was dating. | 跟她约会的家伙 |
[04:45] | You said you were coming here to pick Cassie up for a date. | 你说来接凯西去约会 |
[04:48] | Yes, I was late. | 是的 我迟到了 |
[04:50] | Where were you coming from? | 你从哪里来 |
[04:52] | I had a… the building inspection. | 我去检查建筑了 |
[04:56] | I’m a structural engineer. | 我是结构工程师 |
[04:58] | Okay, well, maybe I was wrong. | 好吧 也许我猜错了 |
[05:00] | Maybe it was the repair man or the delivery guy. | 也许是修理员或者快递员 |
[05:02] | Or Zach Hamilton. | 或者是扎克·汉米尔顿 |
[05:03] | If I’d paid more attention to Zach | 要是我能对扎克多留点心 |
[05:05] | instead of being with Hannah… | 而不是跟汉娜在一起 |
[05:08] | would Cassie still be alive? | 凯西现在会不会还活着 |
[05:19] | Is that Zach’s blood? | 这是扎克的血吗 |
[05:23] | Zach knew Cassie. | 扎克认识凯西 |
[05:24] | He met her once, here with me. | 他来找我时见过她一次 |
[05:29] | Cassie was a good person. | 凯西是个好人 |
[05:30] | You’re sure there was no one else she was having issues with? | 你确定她没跟人结怨吗 |
[05:33] | Just try and think. | 仔细想想 |
[05:34] | I can’t think right now. Can you just–please– | 我现在没法思考 你能不能 |
[05:36] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[05:42] | Hey, Deb, how are you? | 黛布 你好吗 |
[05:44] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[05:45] | It’s good to see you, you know, at a crime scene. | 很高兴在犯罪现场见到你 |
[05:48] | – I’m gonna talk to Dex. – Go ahead. | -我去跟德克斯说几句 -去吧 |
[05:55] | Harrison’s asleep. | 哈里森睡着了 |
[05:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:02] | That’s a break. | 是个突破口 |
[06:05] | Could that be the killer’s blood? | 会是凶手的血吗 |
[06:06] | Here’s hoping. | 希望是 |
[06:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:14] | Sure. | 没事 |
[06:16] | Why the fuck do I even ask? | 我他妈问了也白问 |
[06:18] | What about Hannah? | 那汉娜怎样了 |
[06:21] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:22] | Is she still here? | 还在这吗 |
[06:23] | Hey, Deb. | 黛布 |
[06:27] | Who would want to kill Cassie? | 谁会想杀凯西 |
[06:29] | She owe people money? | 她欠人钱吗 |
[06:30] | We’re looking into that. | 我们正在查 |
[06:31] | What about customers or a vendor? | 顾客或卖家方面呢 |
[06:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:36] | I have no fucking business being here. | 我没资格说话 |
[06:38] | Anytime you wanna come back, the door’s always open. | 你要想回来的话 大门永远为你敞开 |
[06:41] | Maybe I’ll put an application in the mail. | 也许我会寄申请信的 |
[06:45] | I’ll come back to finish this conversation, yeah? | 回头再跟你问个明白 知道吗 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:51] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待啊 |
[06:57] | I would give everything to feel nothing again. | 我愿不惜一切代价变回毫无情感 |
[07:15] | We need to get you out of town as soon as possible. | 你得马上出城 |
[07:18] | I need a new passport. | 我需要一本新护照 |
[07:19] | I have a guy that can do that. | 我认识一个人能帮忙 |
[07:21] | I’ll find out what he needs. | 我去问问他需要些什么 |
[07:23] | That’s just a phone call. | 一通电话就能解决 |
[07:25] | You could have phoned me, | 你也可以给我打电话 |
[07:28] | rather than driving all the way down here. | 而不是大老远开车过来 |
[07:31] | This was on the way to the lab. | 去实验室顺路就来了 |
[07:34] | This marina is not on the way to the lab. | 这码头一点也不顺路 |
[07:40] | You know, we, um… | 我们 |
[07:43] | we missed a spot of blood cleaning up. | 那天还有一处血迹我们没清理 |
[07:46] | No, we didn’t. | 不可能 |
[07:47] | Edge of the whiskey bottle. | 威士忌瓶口边缘 |
[07:49] | I noticed it this morning. | 我今早注意到的 |
[07:54] | I was so glad to see it | 很高兴看到这血迹 |
[07:55] | because it reminded me of you. | 因为它让我想起了你 |
[08:01] | Did you clean it up? | 你清理了吗 |
[08:03] | Yes, I cleaned it up. | 清理过了 |
[08:05] | – With bleach? – Yes. | -用漂白水 -是的 |
[08:11] | Miami is not the place for you to be right now. | 你现在不能待在迈阿密 |
[08:15] | The sooner we get you out of here, the better. | 越早离开越好 |
[08:19] | I completely agree. | 完全同意 |
[08:38] | It is Zach’s blood under Cassie’s nails. | 凯西指甲下的血迹是扎克的 |
[08:41] | He killed another innocent woman. | 他又杀害了一个无辜的女人 |
[08:44] | What a waste. | 太可惜了 |
[08:45] | He could have had a great future. | 他本有大好未来 |
[08:48] | Miami Metro can never know. | 不能让迈阿密警局的人知道 |
[08:50] | It’s one small step from Zach to me. | 扎克又向我靠近了一步 |
[08:52] | Hey, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[08:53] | Hey, remember Niki, | 还记得妮基吗 |
[08:55] | the apple that didn’t fall too far from my tree? | 就是我的宝贝女儿 |
[08:58] | Around here we call Dexter “The King of Spatter”. | 这里的人都把德克斯特叫做”血溅王” |
[09:02] | We do? | 有吗 |
[09:03] | I do, in private. | 我私下就是这么叫的 |
[09:06] | Hey, feel free to send any and all paperwork her way. | 各种文书工作随便丢给她做 |
[09:12] | Here you go. | 给 |
[09:13] | Oh, uh, the blood under Cassie’s nails? | 凯西指甲下的血迹查出来了吗 |
[09:16] | No luck. It was hers. | 运气不好 是她自己的 |
[09:18] | From a transfer after her head started to bleed. | 她头开始流血时溅到的 |
[09:21] | “The victim collapsed into a pool of her own blood.” | “被害人倒在自己的血泊中” |
[09:25] | Hey, are you– are you okay with all this? | 处理这些你没问题吧 |
[09:27] | I mean, I am a little bit worried | 我有点担心 |
[09:30] | about the energy around here. | 这里的阴气 |
[09:31] | Well, then maybe we can hang a crystal in the corner. | 也许我们该在角落挂个水晶 |
[09:35] | Yeah, we should sage the place first. | 是啊 先驱驱阴气吧 |
[09:40] | Hey, could I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:42] | – Actually, I’m– – Real quick. | -事实上 我 -很快的 |
[09:45] | You recognize these? | 认得这些照片吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I took them. | 认得 是我照的 |
[09:48] | Yeah, now look at these. | 对 再看看这些 |
[09:49] | Norma Rivera, Cassie Jollenston. | 诺玛·里韦拉 凯西·乔林斯顿 |
[09:52] | Are they fucking similar, or what? | 看起来很他妈像吧 |
[09:55] | They were both bludgeoned. | 她们都是被钝物重击致死 |
[09:56] | Bludgeonings can look pretty fucking similar. | 钝物击伤看起来都他妈一样 |
[10:00] | Do you think Zach Hamilton could have done this? | 你觉得会是扎克·汉米尔顿干得吗 |
[10:03] | Zach knew Norma. | 扎克认识诺玛 |
[10:04] | How could he have possibly known Cassie? | 但他怎么可能认识凯西 |
[10:06] | I know, it’s crazy, I– | 我知道 这很疯狂 |
[10:07] | Yeah, what’s crazy is Batista and Matthews | 是啊 真正疯狂的是巴蒂斯塔和马修斯 |
[10:10] | wanted you to lay off looking into this Hamilton kid. | 不让你再查汉米尔顿那小子了 |
[10:12] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[10:14] | This Hamilton kid is a fucking monster. | 汉米尔顿那小子是个怪物 |
[10:15] | You know it too. | 你也知道的 |
[10:17] | Not really. | 未必 |
[10:18] | I think you should drop this. Think about your career. | 我觉得你该放手了 想想自己的前途 |
[10:20] | Why? It’s not like I’m gonna make sergeant. | 怎么了 反正我又升不了警司 |
[10:22] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[10:23] | You see any of Zach’s DNA at the crime scene, | 如果在犯罪现场发现了扎克的DNA |
[10:25] | Just let me know. | 记得告诉我 |
[10:27] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[10:30] | He hasn’t returned my calls. | 他没回我电话 |
[10:34] | I tried to reach him too. | 我也尝试联系过他 |
[10:36] | I spoke to his parents, they haven’t seen him. | 我跟他父母谈过 他们没见过他 |
[10:39] | He could be on the run, hiding out somewhere. | 他可能在逃 躲在某处 |
[10:43] | Were you with that Hannah person? | 你当时跟那个汉娜在一起吗 |
[10:46] | Is that why this woman is dead? | 这个女人是因此而死吗 |
[10:49] | She’s dead because you talked me out of killing Zach | 她死是因为你劝我 |
[10:51] | in the first place. | 别杀扎克 |
[10:54] | He showed real potential. You saw that. | 他很有潜力 你也看出了 |
[11:00] | I thought you were having an impact on him. | 我以为你对他有影响力 |
[11:02] | Zach spoke to me of trying to live up to your rules, | 扎克跟我说他想遵守你的规则 |
[11:05] | your standards. | 达到你的标准 |
[11:10] | I thought he was processing it all. | 我以为他在逐渐接受这一切 |
[11:12] | Yeah, Zach’s smart, but he can’t control himself. | 是的 扎克很聪明 但他没有自控力 |
[11:14] | We both should have seen that. | 我们早该预见到 |
[11:16] | Zach’s just a boy. | 扎克只是个孩子 |
[11:21] | A boy who knows too much about me, | 一个对你我了解太多的孩子 |
[11:23] | about you, who’s killed two innocent women. | 还杀了两个无辜的女人 |
[11:29] | – No, I guess you don’t have many options, do you? – No. | -我猜你别无选择了 -的确 |
[11:36] | I wonder if it will be different for you, | 我在想这次对你是否有所不同 |
[11:40] | because of what could have been. | 因为你们本可有所作为 |
[11:43] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[11:44] | But surely there have been… | 但对你来说 |
[11:47] | people that were more difficult for you to– | 肯定有人比较难 |
[11:50] | How do you like to say it? Take care of. | 你怎么说来着 “处理” |
[11:54] | Zach Hamilton is not one of them. | 扎克·汉米尔顿并不是其中一员 |
[12:00] | I’m not sure I believe you. | 我不太相信你说的 |
[12:11] | Zach rented a room in Fiesta Key. | 扎克在喜庆日礁岛租了间房 |
[12:13] | He’s on the run, and using his own credit card. | 他正在逃亡 却用自己的信用卡 |
[12:16] | Rookie mistake. | 菜鸟才会犯的错误 |
[12:25] | I forget the impact murder has on real people. | 我忘记了谋杀对一般人的影响 |
[12:35] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[12:39] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[12:41] | With what? | 发现什么 |
[12:44] | Cassie’s case? | 凯西的案子 |
[12:46] | – Is that why you’re here? – No. | -你是为这个来的吗 -不是 |
[12:50] | Hey, Jamie. How are you doing? | 洁咪 你还好吗 |
[12:53] | I don’t know how you two do this every day. | 我不知道你们怎能每天处理这种事 |
[12:56] | I don’t. | 我没在干了 |
[12:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[13:08] | On a scale of one to ten, | 以一到十分来算 |
[13:11] | ten being out of our lives forever, | 十分代表永远离开我们的生活 |
[13:14] | Where the fuck is Hannah McKay? | 汉娜·麦凯现在他妈是几分 |
[13:16] | She’s not a threat, Deb. | 她不是个威胁 黛布 |
[13:17] | The last time we talked on this subject, | 上次我们说到这事的时候 |
[13:18] | – You said, “I’m on top of it.” – and I am. | -你说”你能搞定” -我确实能 |
[13:20] | Are you on top of it, or are you on top of her? | 你到底是在搞这事 还是在搞她 |
[13:23] | – Deb– – Is she in Miami? | -黛布 -她还在迈阿密吗 |
[13:28] | What the fuck is she doing here? | 她他妈在这里干什么 |
[13:29] | It has to do with her husband. | 是因为她老公 |
[13:31] | The casino guy? | 经营赌场的那家伙 |
[13:32] | Yeah, he’s abusive, verbally and physically. | 是的 他虐妻 言语上和肢体上都有 |
[13:36] | They seem perfect. | 他们真是绝配 |
[13:38] | – What about him? – She wanted me to– | -他怎么了 -她想让我 |
[13:43] | Why didn’t she do it herself? | 她怎么不自己做 |
[13:44] | Too much scrutiny. | 不方便下手 |
[13:48] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 没有 |
[13:52] | Well, that must have pissed her off. | 那她一定很生气 |
[13:56] | What’s to keep her from trying to kill us again? | 还有什么理由让她不再来杀我们 |
[13:58] | She didn’t try to kill us. She wanted to get my attention. | 她没想杀我们 她只想引起我的注意 |
[14:01] | By poisoning me and leaving you | 靠对我下药 把你丢在 |
[14:02] | on the side of the fucking road? | 他妈的路边吗 |
[14:07] | You have the fucking altitude to see all of this, | 你他妈的看清了这一切 |
[14:10] | that she’s using you, and you still want to protect her? | 明白她在利用你 却还想保护她 |
[14:15] | When she gets her passport, | 她一拿到护照 |
[14:16] | she’ll be out of our lives forever. | 就会永远离开我们 |
[14:21] | – You believe that? – I do. | -你真信吗 -我信 |
[14:22] | Okay, well, that’s the thing that you can’t see, | 这就是你看不清的事 |
[14:24] | that you’re lying to yourself. | 你在自欺欺人 |
[14:27] | She’s a murderer. She needs to be locked up. | 她是个杀人犯 必须被关起来 |
[14:31] | She could talk. | 她可能会供出我们 |
[14:32] | After LaGuerta, | 洛格丽塔那事后 |
[14:33] | I can’t afford another round of questions from anyone. | 我不能再被任何人怀疑了 |
[14:36] | She’s a fugitive. She’s a poisoner. | 她是个逃犯 是个投毒者 |
[14:39] | She’s easily discredited. | 她的话不足信 |
[14:42] | Enough already. | 够了 |
[14:57] | We were supposed to have lunch together, | 我们原先准备一起吃午饭的 |
[15:00] | Cassie and me. | 凯西和我 |
[15:02] | Jamie, I’m sorry. | 洁咪 我很抱歉 |
[15:05] | I can’t be here right now. | 我现在不能待在这里 |
[15:08] | I can take Harrison with me. | 我可以带上哈里森 |
[15:11] | I moved in with Joey. | 我和乔同居了 |
[15:15] | I thought we’d go there, | 我想去那里 |
[15:17] | since you’re on the next few days. | 刚好你后面几天都有工作 |
[15:20] | I mean, if that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:21] | Yeah, that’s okay with me. | 好的 我不介意 |
[15:32] | Don’t smile? | 不能笑 |
[15:39] | Just send this to the passport guy. | 把这个发给做护照的人 |
[15:42] | He’ll have a new identity and all the paperwork for you | 他明天会给你一个新的身份 |
[15:47] | by tomorrow. | 和相关文件 |
[15:49] | Do I get to pick my name? | 我能自己选名字吗 |
[15:52] | I doubt it, but I’ll ask. | 恐怕不能 我会问问 |
[15:54] | So does he drop it off, or– | 他是送过来 还是 |
[15:57] | No, I will. | 不 我会送来 |
[15:59] | Okay, so just wait here? | 好的 我就在这里等着吗 |
[16:04] | – Maybe you should come with me. – Where? | -也许你应该跟我走 -去哪 |
[16:07] | I have to go to the Keys tonight. | 我今晚必须去趟日礁岛 |
[16:09] | The Keys? | 日礁岛 |
[16:11] | It would just be for the night. | 只待一晚 |
[16:17] | Besides, it’s not safe for you to be here. | 再说了 你在这里也不安全 |
[16:19] | – Safe? – You know, alone. | -安全 -你知道 一个人 |
[16:23] | I only sent the crew away for a few hours | 我只是把船员打发走几个小时 |
[16:25] | because I knew that you were coming. | 因为我知道你要来 |
[16:27] | They can protect me from almost anything. | 他们基本能保护我 |
[16:30] | It’s the “Almost” that concerns me. | 这个”基本”很令我担心 |
[16:35] | So what’s in the Keys, | 去日礁岛干什么 |
[16:37] | or should I say who is in the Keys? | 或者应该问谁在日礁岛 |
[16:39] | I’ll tell you on the way down. | 我在路上告诉你 |
[16:45] | How would you like to make a boatload of cash? | 你想不想赚一大笔 |
[16:48] | I’m assuming that’s a rhetorical question. | 我猜你这是在反问 |
[16:50] | U.S. Marshal Service is offering $25,000 | 美国法警局悬赏两万五千美元 |
[16:53] | for information leading to the arrest of Hannah Mckay. | 征集任何可以追捕到汉娜·麦凯的线索 |
[16:55] | Sal Price’s publisher is offering another 125,000, | 萨尔·普莱斯的出版商追加十二万五千美元 |
[16:58] | his family another 100,000. | 他家人再追加十万 |
[17:00] | Put that together, and you get– | 加起来就有 |
[17:00] | 250,000. Yeah, I can do math. | 二十五万 我会算 |
[17:02] | I think Hannah Mckay is back in Miami. | 我觉得汉娜·麦凯回迈阿密了 |
[17:06] | And you think this because? | 你的依据是 |
[17:08] | Are you interested or not? | 你感不感兴趣 |
[17:10] | Very. | 非常感兴趣 |
[17:17] | No fucking way. They’re gone. | 操 他们走了 |
[17:21] | You sure this is the Castner slip? | 你确定这是卡斯纳的停泊口吗 |
[17:23] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[17:24] | You sure Hannah Mckay was going under the alias | 你确定汉娜·麦凯的化名是 |
[17:26] | – of Maggie Castner? – Yes. | -玛吉·卡斯纳吗 -是的 |
[17:29] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[17:32] | Lot of pretty, blonde girls in Miami. | 迈阿密有很多漂亮的金发姑娘 |
[17:34] | You sure Hannah Mckay was here? | 你确定汉娜·麦凯在这里吗 |
[17:36] | I know for a fucking fact that she was. | 我他妈当然知道 |
[17:38] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[17:40] | I just do. | 就是知道 |
[17:43] | You really don’t like her, do you? | 你非常不喜欢她 是吧 |
[17:46] | Nope. | 是的 |
[17:48] | I’m just saying, emotions cloud your judgment, you know? | 我觉得也许情绪扰乱了你的判断力 |
[17:51] | You keep it about the money, | 只要一心想着赚钱 |
[17:52] | someday, you may have one of these yachts. | 也许某一天你也能买一艘这样的游艇 |
[17:54] | I don’t want a fucking yacht. | 我不想要什么游艇 |
[17:55] | Well, I do, so let’s keep it about my money, all right? | 我想 所以我们抛开私人感情 好吗 |
[18:00] | Okay, so the yacht may be gone, | 好吧 游艇也许开走了 |
[18:01] | but we don’t know if they were fucking on it. | 但是我们不确定他们在不在游艇上 |
[18:05] | Maybe the dock master knows something. | 也许码头管理员知道点什么 |
[18:07] | I’ll see if he’s bribe-able. | 我看看能不能收买他 |
[18:08] | I’ll meet you back at the office, all right? | 办公室见 好吗 |
[18:14] | Joey, I don’t want to be here alone. | 乔 我不想一个人待在这儿 |
[18:19] | You’re not alone, you got the kid. | 你不是一个人 小孩也在这儿 |
[18:21] | My name is Harrison. | 我叫哈里森 |
[18:23] | And a fine name that is. | 这名字真好听 |
[18:25] | Don’t you got some cartoons to watch? | 去看卡通吧 |
[18:28] | Joey, I am freaking out. My friend was murdered. | 乔 我吓坏了 我的朋友被谋杀了 |
[18:33] | I–look, I know, but once I catch the killer, | 我知道 但我抓住凶手之后 |
[18:37] | You’re not gonna have to be scared anymore, okay? | 你就不用再害怕了 |
[18:41] | You know, if it were Deb asking you to stay, | 如果是黛布要你留下来 |
[18:43] | You wouldn’t even put up a fight. | 你绝对不会拒绝 |
[18:46] | Deb wouldn’t ask me to stay. | 黛布不会叫我留下来的 |
[18:48] | She’d want to catch the killer as bad as I do. | 她会和我一样想抓住凶手 |
[18:51] | Sorry I’m not deb. | 抱歉 我不是黛布 |
[18:56] | Hey, hey, hey, come here. | 嗨 过来 |
[18:58] | You need me to stay here, I’ll stay here, okay? | 你要我留下来 我就不走了 好吗 |
[19:16] | Fuck-bucket. | 操 |
[19:22] | Hey, Deb, what’s up? | 黛布 怎么了 |
[19:23] | Hey, just checking in… about Hannah. | 就是问下有没有汉娜的消息 |
[19:27] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[19:29] | – Where are you? – Grabbing some dinner. | -你在哪里 -正在吃晚饭 |
[19:32] | Oh, yeah? Want company? | 想找个人作伴吗 |
[19:35] | – No, I’m good. – No, seriously. | -不用了 -不 没关系 |
[19:37] | I’ll join you. Where are you? | 我去找你 你在哪里 |
[19:41] | Look at a fucking street sign. | 看看路牌 |
[19:44] | I’m on the highway. How about tomorrow? | 我在高速上 要不明天吧 |
[19:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:53] | Dick for brains. | 脑子里只有性 |
[19:57] | She’s a ray of sunshine, isn’t she? | 她可真够烦人的啊 |
[20:06] | So what’d you say to the crew? | 你跟船员怎么说的 |
[20:09] | I told them to head on to St. Kitts. | 我让他们直接去圣基茨 |
[20:11] | It was our next stop after Miami anyway. | 反正迈阿密之后我们本就是要去那儿 |
[20:15] | They’re paid not to ask questions. | 他们知道只拿钱不提问 |
[20:21] | So who are you after? | 你在追查谁 |
[20:23] | His name is Zach. | 一个叫扎克的 |
[20:26] | What did Zach do? | 扎克干了什么 |
[20:28] | Disappoint me. | 他让我失望了 |
[20:31] | He was someone Dr. Vogel thought I could, uh, mentor. | 沃格尔博士觉得我可以做他导师 |
[20:36] | Who’s Dr. Vogel? | 沃格尔博士是谁 |
[20:38] | Dr. Evelyn vogel. She studies psychopaths. | 伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 研究精神变态的 |
[20:42] | My father went to see her about me. | 我父亲为了我去见过她 |
[20:46] | How did that conversation go? | 他们能谈些什么 |
[20:49] | “Hey, I’ve got this son who has these urges.” | “我儿子有某些欲望” |
[20:51] | He was at the end of his rope. | 他无路可走了 |
[20:56] | Dr. Vogel’s the one who came up with the idea of the code. | 法则就是沃格尔博士想出来的 |
[21:00] | She…created me. | 她…创造了我 |
[21:06] | – Wow. – I know. | -我的天 -是啊 |
[21:09] | So how does it feel to finally meet her, | 你最终见到她 了解了她的存在时 |
[21:11] | to find out that she even existed? | 是什么感觉 |
[21:14] | Like finding a family member. | 就像找到了家人 |
[21:22] | Well, she must be very proud of you. | 她一定很为你骄傲 |
[21:28] | Are there others of you out there? | 还有人像你一样吗 |
[21:29] | Just zach, as far as I know. | 据我所知 只有扎克 |
[21:32] | She thought he– | 她认为他 |
[21:35] | I think she saw a little of me in him, | 我想她在他身上看到了我的影子 |
[21:37] | or who I used to be. | 或是曾经的我 |
[21:39] | Focused, driven. | 专注于目标 |
[21:44] | There’s one big difference though. | 但有一点完全不同 |
[21:46] | He’d already killed an innocent woman | 我遇见他时 他已经杀死过一位 |
[21:48] | when I met him, and now, he’s killed another. | 无辜的女人 现在又杀了另一个 |
[21:53] | So he’s a terrible student. | 那他是个很糟糕的学生 |
[21:56] | I wasn’t exactly a hands-on teacher. | 我也没手把手地教他 |
[22:02] | He’s fled to the Keys. | 他逃到日礁岛去了 |
[22:04] | I can’t have him… out there in the world. | 我不能让他祸害世人 |
[22:07] | He’s a problem you have to solve. | 他是你要处理的问题 |
[22:15] | I was a problem you had to solve too, and I escaped. | 我以前也是你要处理的问题 我逃掉了 |
[22:21] | How come you never tried to find me? | 你怎么没想过来找我 |
[22:25] | And do what? | 找到了又能怎么样 |
[22:28] | Solve the problem. | 解决问题 |
[22:34] | I liked knowing you were out there. | 我更希望你在外自由自在 |
[22:47] | Elway, it’s me. | 艾维 是我 |
[22:49] | Hey, I was just about to call you. | 我刚要打给你 |
[22:51] | So the dock master ends up being a gabby little fuck. | 码头管理员喋喋不休说个不停 |
[22:53] | Says he heard Mr. Castner flew yesterday to New York, | 他说他听到卡斯纳先生昨天飞去纽约了 |
[22:55] | sans Mrs. Castner, who just sent the yacht | 卡斯纳夫人没去 她今天早些时候 |
[22:57] | to St. Kitts earlier today. | 让游艇开去圣基茨了 |
[22:59] | Where she is now is anybody’s guess, so– | 谁都不知道她现在在哪儿 所以 |
[23:01] | I’ll venture one, the Keys. | 我来猜一个 她去日礁岛了 |
[23:03] | Okay, is this something else you just know, | 这又是你”就是知道”的事情 |
[23:04] | or you actually have a source? | 还是你确实有所依据 |
[23:06] | I’m on my way down there now to check it out. | 我正在过去核实的路上 |
[23:08] | Listen, you know anything about her husband | 你知不知道她丈夫 |
[23:09] | being with her? | 是不是跟她在一起 |
[23:11] | I thought you said Castner was in New York. | 你刚才不是说卡斯纳去纽约了 |
[23:12] | I checked the airport, | 我和机场核实过 |
[23:13] | and the Gulfstream never left the tarmac, so… | 他的私人飞机从未飞过 所以 |
[23:18] | I wonder if she killed him. | 我猜她杀了他 |
[23:20] | There’s a leap. | 你这想法太跳跃了 |
[23:21] | That’s what she fucking does, Elway. | 她他妈就是这么做的 艾维 |
[23:23] | She murders people and she gets away with it. | 她谋害人命却又能逃脱 |
[23:25] | I cannot wait to fucking find her. | 我他妈等不及要抓到她了 |
[23:28] | Okay, remember what I said. No crusaders on the payroll. | 记住我说过的 不要被情绪左右 |
[23:30] | Let’s find her, let’s bring her in, | 找到她 抓回来 |
[23:31] | let’s get paid, okay? Thank you. | 领悬赏 好吗 谢谢 |
[23:43] | Shrimp? | 你吃虾 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[23:48] | Bottom feeders. | 海底清洁者 |
[23:54] | They eat all the garbage at the bottom of the ocean. | 他们会吃掉海底的垃圾 |
[23:58] | They take out the trash. | 他们处理垃圾 |
[24:01] | Is that what you do? You take out the trash? | 这就是你在做的吗 处理垃圾 |
[24:05] | Thought might have crossed my mind. | 也许这么想过吧 |
[24:12] | You have all these clever little sayings inside your head, | 你有很多聪明的小想法 不是吗 |
[24:14] | don’t you, about what you do and who you are? | 关于你做的事 你的为人 |
[24:19] | – Yeah, I think a lot. – Mm, I’m sure you do. | -是啊 我想的很多 -肯定是 |
[24:26] | So what brilliant turn of phrase have you come up with | 那你又会用什么样的聪明措辞 |
[24:27] | to describe me? | 来形容我呢 |
[24:31] | The evil temptress? | 邪恶妖女 |
[24:34] | Passionate poisoner? | 还是毒药娇娃 |
[24:38] | Fiendish florist. | 残忍花匠 |
[24:48] | No, really, when you’re lying in bed at night | 不 说真的 当你夜里躺在床上 |
[24:49] | and I happen to cross your mind, what do you call me? | 偶然想起我时 你管我叫什么 |
[24:57] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[25:01] | You’re just Hannah. | 你就是汉娜 |
[25:12] | You’re such a flirt. | 你可真会调情 |
[25:14] | No, I’m not. I’m just being honest. | 我没有 我是实话实说 |
[25:16] | Please, you’re the master manipulator. | 得了 你是操控人心的高手 |
[25:19] | – I am? – Yes, you are. | -我吗 -没错 就是你 |
[25:21] | Is that what you call me? | 你是这么叫我的吗 |
[25:23] | No, I have a million names for you. | 不 我有百万个名字来称呼你 |
[25:27] | Really? I’d love to hear them. | 真的吗 我很愿意听听 |
[25:38] | What can I get you guys? | 两位想要点什么 |
[26:09] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这地方吗 |
[26:21] | Just wait in the car. | 在车里等着 |
[26:47] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[27:11] | “A” for effort, huh? | 这么努力可以得”优”了吧 |
[27:13] | He made a lot of mistakes. | 他犯了很多错误 |
[27:16] | But for a first try, it’s not bad. | 但作为第一次 还不算差 |
[27:19] | It’s not bad. No. | 不算差 是的 |
[27:25] | It’s not great either. | 但也不算好 |
[27:28] | Better than your first try. | 比你的第一次强 |
[27:31] | Do you have to do this? | 你必须这么做吗 |
[27:34] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[27:40] | And when I find him, I’ll use this room. | 等我找到他 我就用这间房 |
[27:49] | – Detective Quinn. – Hey, how are you holding up? | -奎恩警探 -最近怎么样 |
[27:53] | I haven’t slept much, to be honest. | 说实话 没怎么睡着觉 |
[27:57] | We, uh, talked about a life together, Cassie and I. | 我们曾讨论过要一起生活 凯西和我 |
[28:03] | – I know it’s fast, but– – No, no, no. | -我知道这进展太快了 -不不不 |
[28:06] | I move fast too. Too fast. | 我自己也进展很快 太快了 |
[28:10] | Well, when it’s right. | 只是 当你找到了对的人 |
[28:15] | Look, I know you’re going through a tough time. | 我知道你这段时间过得很艰难 |
[28:17] | I was wondering if you could take a look at a photo for me. | 我只想请你帮我看一张照片 |
[28:21] | Have you seen that kid around Cassie? | 你在凯西身边见过这个孩子吗 |
[28:23] | Maybe at her food truck? | 也许在她的快餐车附近 |
[28:26] | Is this who you think killed her? | 你们认为是他干的吗 |
[28:29] | Just a person of interest. | 只是有嫌疑而已 |
[28:33] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[28:36] | He looks familiar, but… I’m sorry. | 他看起来有点面熟 可是 对不起 |
[28:54] | What on earth is your daughter doing? | 你女儿到底在搞什么鬼 |
[28:56] | She’s just clearing the bad murder juju out of the lab. | 她在驱逐实验室里谋杀留下的诅咒 |
[29:00] | Does she realize this is a department | 她没意识到这整个部门 |
[29:01] | founded in bad murder juju? | 都建立在谋杀留下的诅咒上吗 |
[29:06] | Where are we on this Cassie Jollenston murder? | 凯西·乔林斯顿的案子怎么样了 |
[29:09] | Been working on the customers from her food truck, | 在追查她快餐车的顾客们 |
[29:11] | but most of them paid in cash, so… | 但大多数人都是现金付账 所以 |
[29:14] | So they’re hard to track down. | 所以很难追查到他们 |
[29:16] | Any other leads? | 其他线索呢 |
[29:18] | None worth talking about. | 没什么有价值的 |
[29:24] | I thought you said you weren’t a real hands-on teacher. | 你不是说你没手把手教过吗 |
[29:28] | I didn’t teach him this. | 我没教他这么做 |
[29:30] | – You did this to him? – Yes. | -你对他这么做过吗 -是的 |
[29:34] | And he escaped. | 而他逃脱了 |
[29:37] | I let him go. | 我放了他 |
[29:40] | Like me? | 就像放过我一样 |
[29:43] | Not quite. | 不太一样 |
[29:48] | Dexter? What the fuck? | 德克斯特 怎么回事 |
[29:50] | Thought I told you to control yourself, and what did you do? | 我告诉过你要控制自己 你又干了些什么 |
[29:53] | – You killed Cassie. – Cassie? | -你杀了凯西 -凯西 |
[29:55] | Who’s– who’s Cass– who the fuck is that? | 谁 谁是凯 那他妈的是谁 |
[29:57] | You killed her next door to me– to my son! | 你就在我隔壁 在我儿子的隔壁杀了她 |
[30:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I went after Shawn Decker. | 不 我没有 我去追踪肖恩·德克尔了 |
[30:03] | – Shawn Decker, who is that? – Wait. | -肖恩·德克尔 那是谁 -等等 |
[30:05] | Are you that old guy’s wife? Your ex-girlfriend? | 你是那老男人的老婆吗 你前女友 |
[30:08] | She’s with me now. | 她现在跟我在一起 |
[30:10] | N-nice. Did you take out her husband? | 挺好 你干掉她老公了吗 |
[30:12] | What–ow! | 怎么 |
[30:16] | Who is Shawn Decker? | 肖恩·德克尔是谁 |
[30:19] | This asshole I knew in high school. | 是我高中时认识的一个混蛋 |
[30:20] | He offed a girl two years ago on spring break | 他两年前在春假期间杀死了一个女孩 |
[30:23] | and then bragged about it. Is she cool? | 然后到处吹嘘这事 她知道没关系吗 |
[30:24] | Yes, she’s cool. | 对 她知道也没关系 |
[30:28] | Where were you two days ago? | 你两天前在哪里 |
[30:29] | I stopped by your place right after you blew me off, | 你放我鸽子之后我去了趟你家 |
[30:31] | and then I came straight here. I– | 然后就直接来这里了 我 |
[30:33] | I met your neighbor, the hot one. | 我见到了你的邻居 很火辣的那个 |
[30:35] | That was Cassie. | 那就是凯西 |
[30:38] | She– she was alive when I left. | 她 我离开时她还活着 |
[30:40] | I’ve been on Shawn the whole time. | 这段时间我一直在跟踪肖恩 |
[30:42] | I’ll show you on my camera. | 我给你看我相机里的照片 |
[30:48] | How did you– how did you find me? | 你怎么 怎么找到我的 |
[30:51] | I tracked your credit card. | 我追踪了你的信用卡记录 |
[30:53] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[30:54] | Shouldn’t use my own card, total fuck-up on my part. | 我不该用自己的卡 我都搞砸了 |
[30:57] | What’d you think of the room? | 你觉得房间布置的怎么样 |
[30:59] | Wait, did you do something to it? | 等等 你改了布置吗 |
[31:00] | – Just show me the pictures. – Sorry. | -快给我看照片 -抱歉 |
[31:04] | This is Shawn Decker. | 这就是肖恩·德克尔 |
[31:07] | He lives here. | 他住在这里 |
[31:10] | You can see by the time stamp, I’ve been hunting him. | 从时间戳上就能看出 我一直在追踪他 |
[31:14] | So I decided to go after a killer. | 我决定要去干掉一个杀手 |
[31:19] | Someone who deserves it. | 一个本来就该死的人 |
[31:22] | He was following the code | 他正在按照法则行事 |
[31:23] | without even knowing it. | 尽管他还不知道法则 |
[31:26] | Do you have proof that Shawn killed someone? | 你能证明肖恩杀了人吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah, he pulled me aside at a party, | 可以 他在派对上把我拉到一边 |
[31:30] | showed me this video of | 给我看了他在戴托那海滩 |
[31:32] | this redhead he met in Daytona. | 遇到的红发女孩的视频 |
[31:34] | He “accidentally” strangled her while they were having sex. | 他在两人做爱时”不小心”勒死了她 |
[31:39] | Believe me, the world’s better off without him. | 相信我 这世界没有他会更美好 |
[31:45] | Where is Shawn now? | 肖恩现在在哪里 |
[31:55] | It– it didn’t go exactly as I planned. | 事情 没有按我计划的方向发展 |
[31:59] | I thought I could just knock him out. | 我以为我能打晕他 |
[32:01] | You sedated me, didn’t you? | 你那时对我用了镇静剂 对吧 |
[32:02] | What did you use? | 你用的什么药 |
[32:03] | Tell me what happened with Shawn. | 告诉我肖恩怎么回事 |
[32:04] | I hit him over the head, but it wasn’t hard enough. | 我打了他的头 但力道不太够 |
[32:07] | He barely went down, so I just kept hitting him, | 他几乎没倒下 所以我就一直打他 |
[32:11] | like, a lot. | 打了 好多下 |
[32:13] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看见你吗 |
[32:14] | No, we were alone. | 没有 我们周围没人 |
[32:16] | What were you planning on doing with the body? | 你准备怎么处理尸体 |
[32:18] | I didn’t totally know. I… was gonna come back here, | 我也不太清楚 我本来打算回来 |
[32:22] | get my camera, my knives, and– I don’t know. | 拿我的相机 还有刀 我也不知道 |
[32:24] | Guess I just thought, | 我可能会在回家的路上 |
[32:25] | drop him off in the Everglades on the way back. | 把尸体扔到佛罗里达大沼泽地 |
[32:27] | So you didn’t have a plan? | 就是说你根本没计划 |
[32:27] | I did have a plan. I was gonna do it here. | 我本来有计划 要在这里杀了他的 |
[32:29] | I mean, this place isn’t bad, is it? | 这地方还行 对吧 |
[32:32] | You see that second floor? | 看见二楼那里了吗 |
[32:34] | Anyone could see you moving the body. | 任何人都能看到你搬运尸体 |
[32:37] | That wasn’t on the website. | 网站上没看到那里有建筑 |
[32:38] | Then pick a different place. | 那就换个地方 |
[32:39] | I’d already paid for the room. | 我已经支付过房费了 |
[32:41] | You need to have a plan and a backup plan, always. | 你得有计划和备用计划 每次都该这样 |
[32:46] | Driving around with a dead body in your trunk in this heat | 这么大热天载着后备箱里的尸体到处转 |
[32:48] | is no plan at all. | 不算什么计划 |
[32:49] | You didn’t even put plastic in your car. | 你车里连塑料膜都没铺 |
[32:51] | Oh, okay, that would’ve been a good idea, yeah. | 对哦 这个主意不错 没错 |
[32:55] | All right, you and I are gonna deal with this body | 好啦 现在你和我一起处理这具尸体 |
[32:57] | and then scrub the car clean of DNA, | 然后销毁车里的DNA证据 |
[32:59] | because one drop of blood, a single hair could lead | 因为一滴血 一根毛发都可能 |
[33:02] | straight back to you. | 被用于指证你 |
[33:05] | Then after that, we’re gonna dump the car. | 这些做完之后 我们得弃了这辆车 |
[33:08] | Well, how am I gonna get home? | 那我怎么回家 |
[33:10] | We’ll take you. | 我们送你回去 |
[33:12] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[33:14] | Can you deal with the room? | 你能清理这个房间吗 |
[33:16] | We shouldn’t be more than a few hours. | 我们最多几个小时 |
[33:17] | Yeah, drive safe. | 没问题 开车小心 |
[33:23] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[33:25] | Do not “Dude” Me. Get in the car. | 别叫我”老兄” 上车里去 |
[33:29] | Watch yourself on the door handle. | 小心门把手 |
[33:30] | I cut myself on that piece of shit a few days ago. | 我几天前在那里划伤了手 |
[33:36] | Have you cut yourself on this handle before? | 你之前有被这划伤过吗 |
[33:38] | No. | 没有 |
[33:40] | Is that somehow how Zach’s blood | 难道这就是为什么扎克的血 |
[33:43] | ended up under Cassie’s nails? | 出现在凯西指甲缝里的吗 |
[33:47] | I bled all over the place. | 我总是到处受伤 |
[33:50] | Look. | 看 |
[33:55] | Fuck me, gloves! | 我靠 手套 |
[33:57] | Just put your seat belt on. | 把安全带系上 |
[34:16] | Hannah Fucking Mckay. | 汉娜·他妈的·麦凯 |
[34:19] | Don’t even think about it. Where’s Dexter? | 想都别想 德克斯特在哪儿 |
[34:21] | – Out. – Great, that’ll make this a lot easier. | -外出 -很好 这样就好办多了 |
[34:24] | I’m supposed to just put those on? | 你想让我就乖乖戴上 |
[34:26] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:27] | I don’t believe that you’re a police officer anymore. | 你已经不再是个警察了 |
[34:29] | – Citizen’s arrest. – Oh, right, really? | -公民逮捕 -是吗 |
[34:31] | Well, how about I arrest you for aiding and abetting | 那我以协助怂恿连环杀手的名义 |
[34:33] | a serial killer? | 逮捕你怎么样 |
[34:34] | You really want that information getting out? | 你真的想让真相大白于天下吗 |
[34:36] | Talk all you fucking like. | 他妈的尽管去说 |
[34:37] | You don’t have evidence of anything, | 你没有任何证据 |
[34:39] | plus, no one would fucking believe you. | 况且没人会相信你 |
[34:40] | Trust me, better people than you have tried it. | 相信我 比你正直的人早就试过了 |
[34:43] | – Go ahead. – No! | -带上 -休想 |
[34:44] | The only way I’m leaving is if you shoot me, | 想让我跟你走 你只有开枪 |
[34:45] | and we both know you’re not gonna do that. | 而你我都清楚你不会这么做 |
[34:50] | You know, I have done some terrible things in my past, | 我过去曾做过一些可怕的事情 |
[34:53] | but I have come to realize that as people, | 不过我开始意识到 作为人 |
[34:54] | we’re all horribly flawed, some more than others. | 我们都有缺陷 有些人比常人更多 |
[34:57] | I’m not interested. | 我不想听 |
[34:58] | But we all have a will to survive, | 但是我们都想活下去 |
[35:01] | and when in extreme situations, people do extreme things. | 极端的环境使人做出极端的事情 |
[35:06] | That doesn’t make it right. | 这并不代表那是正确的 |
[35:08] | Sometimes, right or wrong doesn’t even make it into the equation. | 有时候 无法用对错来衡量 |
[35:10] | Sometimes, there are other forces driving us. | 有时候 有其他力量驱使我们 |
[35:12] | What’s driving you? | 驱使你的是什么 |
[35:15] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[35:25] | The passing of the torch. | 传递火种 |
[35:28] | I taught you the code. | 我教给了你法则 |
[35:30] | Now, he’s learning it from you. | 现在 他再求学于你 |
[35:33] | And look at him. | 看看他 |
[35:36] | You used to feel like that after a kill. | 你以前杀人后也像这样 |
[35:39] | At peace. | 安定平静 |
[35:40] | Life was so simple then. | 那时的生活如此简单 |
[35:43] | Killing consumed you, crept into everything you did. | 杀戮萦绕着你 渗透进你的所作所为 |
[35:48] | It was all you had. | 这是你当时的全部 |
[35:50] | But now? | 而现在 |
[35:53] | Now, I have Harrison. | 现在我有了哈里森 |
[35:55] | He isn’t a complication. | 他并没有将生活复杂化 |
[35:58] | Hannah is. | 而是汉娜 |
[36:00] | She’s more of a… distraction. | 她不过让我有些心烦意乱罢了 |
[36:06] | Or is it possible there’s a stronger desire in you now? | 有没有可能你现在心里有了更强烈的欲望 |
[36:10] | Stronger than the need to kill? | 比杀人的欲望更加强烈 |
[36:21] | I don’t enjoy killing. | 我不喜欢杀人 |
[36:23] | Why do you do it? | 那你为什么杀人 |
[36:24] | Because sometimes, it’s the only way I know how to solve a problem. | 因为有时这是我知道的唯一解决办法 |
[36:27] | When somebody comes at me or threatens me, my life– | 当有人来威胁我 我的生活 |
[36:30] | Like me? | 比如我吗 |
[36:31] | I could’ve killed you the other day, | 那天我本可以杀了你 |
[36:32] | and it would’ve made my life a hell of a lot easier, | 那样我的生活会简单多了 |
[36:34] | – but I didn’t. – Why? | -但是我没有 -为什么 |
[36:36] | Because I love your brother, | 因为我爱你的哥哥 |
[36:38] | and I–and I’ve learned how much he cares about you, | 我知道他有多在乎你 |
[36:40] | and I didn’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[36:46] | He loves me too. Do you really want to hurt him? | 他也爱我 你真的想伤害他吗 |
[36:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:56] | My brother screws up everything. | 我哥哥真是个祸害精 |
[37:10] | Oh, you’re both still breathing. | 你们俩都还能喘气 |
[37:12] | That’s a good sign. | 是个好兆头 |
[37:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[37:15] | I came here for her. | 我来抓她 |
[37:17] | – But how did you– – GPS. | -但是你怎么 -卫星定位 |
[37:18] | I put it under your fucking car. | 我在你车下放了个定位器 |
[37:19] | You what? | 什么 |
[37:20] | I knew you wouldn’t stay away from her. | 我知道你不会跟她保持距离 |
[37:23] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[37:25] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[37:27] | F– | 操 |
[37:30] | Fuck it, I don’t want to know. | 操 我不想知道了 |
[37:31] | I don’t want to know anything else ever. | 从今以后 我什么都不想知道了 |
[37:33] | She’s your problem now. | 她现在是你的麻烦了 |
[37:38] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry, you got girls fighting over you? | 没搞错吧 俩女孩为你争风吃醋 |
[37:46] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[38:00] | Are we there yet? | 我们快到了吗 |
[38:09] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[38:12] | Zach, it turns out, is a fast learner. | 事实证明 扎克是个好学生 |
[38:18] | Well, I’m very relieved to hear that. | 听到这个我如释重负啊 |
[38:20] | Why don’t you come in, have some dinner? | 进来坐坐 吃个晚饭吧 |
[38:22] | – I’m starving. – I can’t. | -我饿死了 -我不行 |
[38:27] | Who is that in the car? | 车里的是谁 |
[38:30] | That’s Hannah. | 是汉娜 |
[38:32] | Hannah Mckay? | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[38:35] | And you weren’t going to introduce us? | 你竟然不介绍我们认识下 |
[38:37] | Well, we’ve had a really long drive, | 我们开了很久的车 |
[38:39] | and she’s leaving early tomorrow. | 而且她明早就要走了 |
[38:41] | – I think we’re tired. – Surely, you must be hungry. | -我们都累了 -你们肯定饿坏了 |
[38:44] | She can join us for dinner. | 可以请她一起来吃晚饭 |
[38:45] | – No, that’s not– – I insist. | -不 不了 -一定要 |
[38:48] | Either you invite her in or I will. | 要不你请她来 要不我来 |
[39:18] | Dr. Vogel, uh…This is Hannah. | 沃格尔博士 这位是汉娜 |
[39:22] | – Hi, nice to meet you. – Pleasure. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[39:25] | Call me Evelyn. | 叫我伊芙琳 |
[39:31] | I trust there are no vegetarians here. | 在座肯定没有素食者吧 |
[39:34] | Hand me your plate. | 把盘子给我 |
[39:38] | It looks delicious. | 看起来很好吃 |
[39:40] | An old family recipe. Hope it holds out. | 祖传食谱 希望够吃 |
[39:43] | I can pass it along to you if you’d like. | 如果你喜欢的话 我可以教你 |
[39:46] | I’m guessing you know your way around the kitchen. | 我猜你也有自己的一套烹饪手艺 |
[39:49] | I’m an okay cook. | 我做饭还行 |
[39:50] | You’re better than okay. | 岂止还行 |
[39:53] | Well, I prefer gardening. | 我喜欢园艺 |
[39:55] | Bringing things to life. Perfect. | 为生活添色彩 很好 |
[40:00] | The best hobbies are the ones that take us | 最好的爱好总是 |
[40:01] | furthest from our primary occupation. | 与我们的本职大相径庭 |
[40:07] | So you have a fascinating field. | 你研究的领域很棒 |
[40:09] | How did you get interested in it? | 你是怎么对此产生兴趣的 |
[40:13] | Oh, an incident long ago that I won’t bore you with. | 那是很久之前的事了 我不想唠叨了 |
[40:18] | As to what keeps me interested, well… | 至于让我保持兴趣的东西 |
[40:23] | look around the table. | 看看在座的吧 |
[40:26] | Elbows. | 手肘 |
[40:29] | I’ve always maintained that the greatest obstacle in life | 我一直觉得生活中最大的障碍 |
[40:32] | isn’t danger, it’s boredom. | 不是危险 而是厌倦 |
[40:36] | – Boredom? – Mm, the battle against it | -厌倦 -与其对抗才使得 |
[40:38] | is responsible for most of the events in the world, | 这个世界出现了那么多重大事件 |
[40:41] | good or ill. | 无论好坏 |
[40:42] | I’m convinced of it. | 我确信这一点 |
[40:44] | Anyway, my patients never fail to surprise. | 总之 我的病人从不缺乏惊奇之处 |
[40:47] | They make life interesting, | 他们使生活变得丰富多彩 |
[40:49] | thus, worth living. | 生活的价值也在于此 |
[40:54] | For example, I would never have imagined | 举个例子 我从来没有想象过 |
[40:57] | that the affection you two share could be possible | 像你们这样的人 |
[41:02] | for people like yourselves. | 会对彼此产生感情 |
[41:05] | You are obviously quite taken with each other. | 你俩明显很相爱 |
[41:09] | You both have a healthy blush response. | 都有健康的脸红反应 |
[41:14] | I’m embarrassing you. | 说得你们不好意思了 |
[41:15] | Gee, you think? | 呦 是吗 |
[41:17] | The truth is, you make a good couple. | 实际上 你们是很般配的一对 |
[41:21] | And probably a bad one too. | 也可能是很坏的一对 |
[41:23] | Bon appetit. | 开饭吧 |
[41:31] | Mm, there’s too much red wine. | 红酒放太多了 |
[41:34] | Yeah, there is. | 是有点多 |
[41:35] | No, it’s perfect. | 没有 刚刚好 |
[41:39] | Dexter, you haven’t said much. | 德克斯特 你没怎么说话 |
[41:41] | Something on your mind? | 在想什么吗 |
[41:45] | It’s Cassie’s murder. | 凯西被杀案 |
[41:48] | I doubt there’s anything this table can’t handle. | 没什么在这餐桌上不能说的事 |
[41:55] | The scene, it doesn’t make sense. | 犯罪现场不合情理 |
[41:59] | Did you take any pictures? | 你拍照了吗 |
[42:05] | Whoa. It’s just like Norma Rivera. | 简直就像诺玛·里韦拉的翻版 |
[42:10] | Look at the blood. | 看那些血 |
[42:13] | When someone’s bludgeoned to death, | 人被重击致死时 |
[42:15] | blood is no longer just blood. | 血不仅仅是血 |
[42:17] | It’s cast-off blood, atomized blood, pooled blood. | 而是分为喷溅血 雾状血 积留血 |
[42:21] | Different first names but same family… | 虽然名字各异 但血仍是血 |
[42:26] | with one story to tell. | 共同讲述着一个故事 |
[42:30] | I found your blood underneath Cassie’s fingernails. | 我在凯西指缝里发现了你的血迹 |
[42:33] | But Zach had nothing to do with Cassie’s murder. | 可扎克和凯西被害无关 |
[42:36] | So how’d my blood end up there? | 那我的血怎么来的 |
[42:38] | I’m wondering if it came from your car door handle. | 我怀疑是不是取自你车门把手 |
[42:41] | You think someone could have done that to your car | 你不觉得有人故意对你的车 |
[42:44] | on purpose? | 做了手脚吗 |
[42:45] | To set you up for her murder? | 陷害你成为凶手 |
[42:47] | Well, if so, they went to a lot of trouble to frame you. | 这样的话 他们为了害你可真是大费周章 |
[42:50] | And why would someone do that? | 怎么会有人害我 |
[42:52] | Money? | 为钱 |
[42:56] | You see? Never a dull moment. | 我说了吧 生活从不无聊 |
[43:02] | Hey, look at this, full house. | 瞧瞧啊 浪漫满屋 |
[43:07] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[43:10] | Hey, buddy, what’s that? | 小家伙 画什么呢 |
[43:12] | – A zombie. – Nice. | -僵尸 -不错 |
[43:14] | I hope you don’t mind that we’re here. | 希望你不介意我们来这儿 |
[43:16] | Not at all. | 哪儿的话 |
[43:18] | Something happen with Quinn? | 和奎恩有问题吗 |
[43:20] | No, we’re fine, I just– | 没 我们很好 不过我 |
[43:22] | You’re still shaken up about Cassie. | 还是被凯西的事吓坏了吧 |
[43:25] | Is it okay if we stay with you tonight? | 今晚我俩能待你这里吗 |
[43:27] | You two can stay here as long as you want. | 你俩想待多久就待多久 |
[43:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:31] | Especially if you’re gonna cook. | 更何况你还能下厨 |
[43:33] | Good. | 好吧 |
[43:53] | what happened with our fugitive? | 我们那逃亡客怎么样了 |
[43:56] | Does it look like she’s handcuffed to my desk? | 看着像我给她铐来了吗 |
[43:59] | It does not. | 不太像 |
[44:01] | You couldn’t find her, so we will–we’ll keep looking. | 你没找到她 所以我们接着查 |
[44:05] | Aw, fuck that, Hannah’s probably left the country by now. | 妈的 汉娜没准已经出国了 |
[44:09] | It’s a lost cause. | 徒劳无获 |
[44:11] | What happened to Miss Personal Vendetta? | 那个苦大仇深的小妞呢 |
[44:14] | She took your advice and let it go. | 听了你的话 放手了 |
[44:17] | There’s a lot of money in this. | 这笔佣金可不菲啊 |
[44:20] | I don’t care about the money. | 我又不在意钱 |
[44:24] | What the fuck are you doing here then? | 那你在这干什么 |
[44:28] | I don’t know. I’ve been asking myself | 不知道 其实我还问自己 |
[44:30] | the same question, actually. | 同样问题呢 |
[44:32] | Okay, is there something you want to say to me? | 好吧 是有话想跟我说吗 |
[44:35] | I’m not sure I’m cut out to be a private investigator. | 我觉得我也许不适合做私家侦探 |
[44:38] | Bullshit. Bullshit. | 什么鬼话 |
[44:40] | You’re the best I’ve ever worked with– | 你是我所合作过最好的 |
[44:41] | Given the kind of work that we do, | 看看我们干这些活儿 |
[44:43] | I’m not really sure that I want it on my tombstone. | 我可不希望就那么写在自己墓碑上 |
[44:45] | You know? Fuck, sorry. | 操 对不起 |
[44:47] | I don’t mean to offend you or anything. | 不是有意冒犯你或者什么的 |
[44:49] | – I’m– – It’s all right. | -我 -没事 |
[44:49] | It’s all right, it’s all right. Forget it, forget it. | 没事 没事 算了 |
[44:52] | I just want to wake up every now and then | 我就是想在偶尔清醒时 |
[44:53] | and feel like what I do matters more than zeros on a paycheck. | 能觉得自己的工作不只是为钱 |
[44:58] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[44:59] | So what are you gonna do? You–you gonna– | 那你想干嘛 你是要 |
[45:01] | gonna go back to being a cop again? | 是要重新当警察吗 |
[45:02] | Is that what you’re gonna do? | 是准备干回那个吗 |
[45:05] | I don’t know, maybe. Yeah. | 不知道 也许是吧 |
[45:08] | You know, there’s a reason they call it a “Public servant.” | 人们称其为”社会公仆”是有原因的 |
[45:10] | You want to put your life on the line for slave wages, | 你非要过那种苦日子就随你 |
[45:12] | be my guest, but I’d advise you to think very carefully | 但是我建议你认真想清楚 |
[45:16] | about throwing away this opportunity. | 要不要放弃这个机会 |
[45:25] | Hannah, I wish you the best of luck | 汉娜 祝你… |
[45:26] | with, well, whatever’s next. | 你今后的生活好运 |
[45:28] | Thank you. And thank you for dinner. | 谢谢 也谢谢你的晚餐 |
[45:30] | It’s refreshing to see a girl who can really eat. | 看到女孩子敢开怀大吃真好 |
[45:35] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[45:36] | Can you drop Zach off at his home? | 你能送扎克回家吗 |
[45:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:40] | – Can I drive? – Not a chance. | -能让我开吗 -想都别想 |
[45:42] | My car’s older than you. | 我这辆车岁数比你都大 |
[45:50] | It’s not too bad. | 还不错 |
[45:52] | Yeah, it’s nice. | 是啊 挺漂亮 |
[46:03] | So I’ll be by at 6:00 tomorrow to pick you up. | 那我明早6点来接你 |
[46:05] | – No, I’ll take a cab. – No, it’s no problem. | -不用了 我会叫车 -不用 没问题 |
[46:07] | I don’t want to do this again. | 我不想再这么重来一次 |
[46:08] | I-I can’t do this again… | 无法再经历那种 |
[46:13] | say good-bye. | 道别滋味 |
[46:18] | You need anything? Are you hungry, or– | 需要什么吗 饿吗 或者 |
[46:20] | We just ate. | 我们刚吃过 |
[46:24] | I’m sure if I get hungry there’s room service here. | 万一我饿了 这里肯定可以送餐 |
[46:28] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[46:30] | I’m just gonna shower and go to bed, get up, | 我要洗洗睡了 然后起床 |
[46:33] | go to the dock. | 去码头 |
[46:38] | Your plane leaves at 8:00. | 你飞机八点起飞 |
[46:39] | 27 minutes later, you’ll land in Nassau. | 27分钟后就可以降落在拿骚 |
[46:42] | Destroy your old passport. | 毁掉旧护照 |
[46:44] | From there…where you go is up to you. | 然后…然后去哪儿就看你了 |
[46:52] | Where do you think you’ll go? | 你准备去哪儿呢 |
[46:56] | Haven’t decided. | 还没定 |
[46:58] | Argentina? | 阿根廷 |
[47:03] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[47:08] | Will you let me know? | 会告诉我吗 |
[47:12] | Yes. | 会的 |
[47:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:22] | I’ll wait to hear from you. | 我会等你消息 |
[47:23] | Dexter, my passport. | 德克斯特 我的护照 |
[47:26] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[47:29] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[47:39] | “Claire Thompson.” | 克莱尔·汤普森 |
[47:42] | I guess I look like a Claire. | 我看我挺像叫克莱尔的 |
[47:45] | He assured me it’s a name that won’t get flagged. | 那人保证说这名字不会引人注意 |
[47:47] | It’s perfect. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢你 |
[47:48] | And here’s a “Claire Thompson” credit card. | 这是克莱尔·汤普森的信用卡 |
[47:52] | – I have some cash too, so… – When you land in Nassau, | -我有些现钞 所以…-当你到达拿骚后 |
[47:55] | make your last withdrawal as Maggie Castner. | 用玛吉·卡斯纳名义最后取一笔钱 |
[47:57] | Keep it under 10 grand. | 别超过一万 |
[47:58] | Then I can talk you through | 然后我会教你 |
[47:59] | how to set up an international bank account. | 怎么设置国际银行帐号 |
[48:08] | You should go. | 你得走了 |
[48:12] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[50:11] | Every contact leaves a trace. | 每次接触都会留下踪迹 |
[50:14] | Everything and everyone we touch… | 我们触及的每个东西 每个人 |
[50:26] | it changed in some way. | 某种程度上都会有变化 |
[50:35] | But the changes… | 可是这些变化 |
[50:45] | they are never what we anticipate. | 永远都不是我们所能预料的 |
[50:52] | That’s right, I believe Hannah Mckay | 没错 我相信汉娜·麦凯 |
[50:54] | was just in Miami going under the alias of “Maggie Castner.” | 曾在迈阿密以玛吉·卡斯纳的化名出没 |
[51:06] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[51:16] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[51:20] | Stay with me. | 留下陪我 |
[51:30] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |