时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | World’s a crazy place right now. | 现在全世界都疯了 |
[00:09] | Alliances are all torn apart. | 同盟被撕裂了 |
[00:12] | The world’s broken. | 世界破碎了 |
[00:12] | Symbols are nothing without the women and men | 象征的意义来自赋予它们意义的 |
[00:15] | that give them meaning. | 男男女女 |
[00:16] | Thank you, Captain America. But this belongs to you. | 谢谢你 美国队长 但这是你的 |
[00:19] | Tell me about your most recent nightmare. | 给我讲讲你最近做的噩梦 |
[00:28] | Look, I know that you have been through a lot, | 听着 我知道你经历了很多 |
[00:30] | but you’ve got your mind back, | 可你找回了自己的意志 |
[00:32] | you are being pardoned. | 你得到了赦免 |
[00:34] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[00:36] | To do what? | 我可以做什么 |
[00:37] | Oh, bam! Right there! | 哎呦 看 |
[00:38] | You see these guys? These are the guys you gotta worry about. | 看到他们了吗 他们是你需要担心的人 |
[00:41] | They call themselves Flag Smashers. | 他们自称碎旗者 |
[00:42] | They want a world that’s unified without borders. | 这些人想要一个统一无国界的世界 |
[00:46] | So, this is the leader of the Flag Smashers, huh? | 这就是碎旗者的领导者吗 |
[00:49] | He’s strong. | 他力气很大 |
[00:50] | Oh, my God, Sam. You better look at this. | 天啊 山姆 你快来看 |
[00:52] | Join me in welcoming your new Captain America. | 让我们一起欢迎新美国队长 |
[01:46] | Reliving the glory days? | 回顾旧荣光呢 |
[01:53] | I remember sneaking into this locker room | 我还记得每场比赛前 |
[01:56] | before each game to see you. | 溜进这间更衣室来见你 |
[01:59] | It’s probably why we always won. | 这或许就是我们稳赢不输的秘诀 |
[02:02] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[02:05] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[02:06] | Never. | 从不会 |
[02:10] | I’ve been a captain before, obviously, but this is different. | 我做过队长 这当然不一样 |
[02:13] | This is… | 这… |
[02:20] | Everybody in the world | 全世界的人 |
[02:24] | expects me to be something. | 都指望我是某个样子 |
[02:32] | And I don’t wanna fail them. | 我不想让他们失望 |
[02:37] | – I know. – Yeah. | -我知道 -嗯 |
[02:42] | – Be yourself. – Yeah. | -做自己 -嗯 |
[02:45] | They’re gonna love you. | 他们会喜欢你的 |
[02:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:55] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[03:00] | – Did he puke yet? – Not yet. You’re up. | -他吐了吗 -还没呢 到你了 |
[03:03] | – Copy that. – Good morning. | -收到 -早上好 |
[03:05] | Good morning, America. Good morning. | 早上好 美国 早上好 |
[03:08] | No, you’re Captain America, you’re not… | 不对 你是美国队长 你不是… |
[03:09] | Good morning. John, Captain, uh… | 早上好 约翰 队长 |
[03:13] | Captain America. | 美国队长 |
[03:14] | And that’s why you failed drama class. | 所以你戏剧课没过 |
[03:20] | – Can you believe this? – I know, right? | -你能相信吗 -是啊 |
[03:22] | – Yeah. – Two weeks ago we’re prepping the team | -嗯 -两周前我们还在组队 |
[03:24] | for a special ops mission in Chile, now this. | 准备去智利执行特种任务 现在来干这个 |
[03:27] | Don’t get me wrong, this has been great, | 别误会 这很好 |
[03:29] | it’s been great, but it’s been a lot of handshakes, | 很好 但我握了好多手 |
[03:31] | a lot of suits, a lot of speeches, | 好多装扮 发表了好多讲话 |
[03:34] | and senator meetings, | 还有跟参议员见面 |
[03:37] | and I just wanna do the job. | 我只想好好工作 |
[03:41] | – This is the job, John. – Yeah. | -这就是你的工作 约翰 -嗯 |
[03:43] | All of it is. | 这一切都是 |
[03:45] | Star-spangled man with a plan and all that. | 胸有成竹的星条旗之子 什么的 |
[03:48] | It’s always been in the job description. | 那本就是工作的一部分 |
[03:52] | Listen, this suit, it comes with expectations, brother. | 这身衣服 是满载着期待的 兄弟 |
[03:58] | You can’t just punch your way out of problems anymore, you know? | 你今后不能靠蛮力解决问题了 |
[04:05] | Time to go to work. | 该去工作了 |
[04:15] | Time to go to work. | 该去工作了 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[05:39] | Your new Captain America! | 你们的新美国队长 |
[05:47] | Good morning, America. | 早上好 美国 |
[05:59] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[06:03] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[06:05] | This has gotta be fun, though, | 你一定很开心吧 |
[06:06] | coming back to your high school after so much has changed? | 时过境迁 再回到你的高中 |
[06:08] | – John Walker! – Oh, it’s great. We’re… | -约翰·沃克 -真是太棒了 |
[06:13] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:14] | John, I think the first thing everyone wants to know | 约翰 我想大家最想知道的事 |
[06:16] | is what is it like being Captain America? | 就是做美国队长是什么感觉 |
[06:19] | Do eagles fly overhead wherever you go? | 你走到哪儿头顶都有老鹰飞过吗 |
[06:24] | Uh, yes. | 是啊 |
[06:25] | Yeah, that and flags tend to start majestically waving in the wind. | 是的 还有国旗会威武地在空中飘扬 |
[06:29] | And how’s the tour been? | 巡演如何 |
[06:30] | I know they did a big rollout for you, right? | 我知道他们为你安排了盛大的首秀 |
[06:32] | It’s the greatest honor of my life. | 真是莫大荣幸 |
[06:34] | Um, but I’m just a little shocked, I think. | 但我还有些震惊 |
[06:37] | How did a guy like me end up here? | 我这样的人怎么会走到这一步 |
[06:38] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. “A guy like me”? | 等等 “我这样的人” |
[06:41] | Somebody’s being a bit too humble. | 某人太自谦了 |
[06:43] | For those of you who aren’t familiar with his résumé, | 如果你们不了解约翰的简历 |
[06:46] | “John Walker, first person in American history | “约翰·沃克 美国历史上 |
[06:48] | to receive three Medals of Honor, | 荣获三枚荣誉勋章第一人 |
[06:51] | ran RS-One missions in counterterrorism and hostage rescue.” | 曾负责绝密反恐任务和人质救援任务” |
[06:55] | The government did a study of your body at MIT, | 政府在麻省理工学院研究过你的身体 |
[06:58] | and you tested off the charts in every measurable category. | 你在所有可测量门类中都成绩斐然 |
[07:02] | Speed, endurance, intelligence… | 速度 耐力 智力 |
[07:04] | Look, here’s the thing, uh, I’m not Tony Stark, | 是这样的 我不是托尼·斯塔克 |
[07:08] | I’m not Dr. Banner, okay? | 也不是班纳博士 |
[07:10] | I don’t have the flashiest gadgets, I don’t have super strength. | 我没有酷炫装备 或超级力量 |
[07:13] | But what I do have | 但我有 |
[07:15] | is guts. | 勇气 |
[07:17] | Something Captain America always had, | 那是美国队长一直拥有 |
[07:19] | always needs to have, and I’m gonna need every ounce of it. | 也一直需要的东西 我会需要一切勇气 |
[07:21] | Because I got big shoes to fill. | 因为 我要接过重大的责任 |
[07:24] | Did you know Steve Rogers? | 你认识史蒂夫·罗杰斯吗 |
[07:26] | Well, I was two years out of West Point | 史蒂夫回归时 |
[07:27] | when Steve came back on the scene. | 我已离开西点两年了 |
[07:29] | I followed his career very closely as an Avenger. | 他做复仇者时 我一直密切关注他 |
[07:32] | I like to think that I modeled my work after his. | 我认为我以他为榜样 |
[07:34] | So you’ve always wanted to be a hero? | 所以你一直想做个英雄吗 |
[07:36] | I liked that what I was doing would make people feel safe. | 我很高兴我做的事能给人们安全感 |
[07:41] | Steve Rogers was the kind of guy who could do that, | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯就是有这种本事的人 |
[07:44] | he gave me hope. | 他给了我希望 |
[07:45] | Even though I never met him, | 虽然我没见过他 |
[07:48] | he feels like a brother. | 却觉得他如同我的兄弟 |
[08:02] | Seems like a good guy. | 看上去人不错 |
[08:04] | – You met him? – No. | -你见过他吗 -没有 |
[08:07] | Thanks for doing this on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么急能赶来 |
[08:09] | Yeah. No sweat. I’m just finishing up the checklist. | 没事 我就再检查几件事 |
[08:12] | You’ll be all good to go once you land in Munich. | 你到慕尼黑后就一切就绪了 |
[08:18] | Shouldn’t have given up the shield. | 不该放弃那盾的 |
[08:20] | Good to see you too, Buck. | 见到你也很高兴 巴基 |
[08:24] | – This is wrong. – Hey, hey, look, I’m working, all right? | -这不对 -我在工作呢 |
[08:27] | So all this outrage is gonna have to wait. | 你的愤怒只能等等了 |
[08:30] | You didn’t know that was gonna happen? | 你不知道会发生这种事吗 |
[08:31] | No, of course I didn’t know that was gonna happen. | 我当然不知道会发生这种事 |
[08:33] | You think it didn’t break my heart | 你以为看到他们 |
[08:34] | to see them march him out there | 推出他来 喊他新美队 |
[08:36] | and call him the new Captain America? | 就没伤透我的心吗 |
[08:37] | This isn’t what Steve want. | 史蒂夫可没想这样 |
[08:39] | Oh, my God. What do you want me to do? | 天啊 那你要我怎么办 |
[08:40] | Call America and tell ’em I changed my mind? Huh? | 给美国打电话 告诉他们我改主意了吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, right. It’s a great reunion, buddy, be well. | 是啊 重聚很高兴 兄弟 保重 |
[08:48] | You had no right to give up the shield, Sam. | 你无权放弃盾牌 山姆 |
[08:50] | This is what you’re not gonna do. | 你不能这样 |
[08:51] | You’re not gonna come here in your overextended life | 你自己的生活都收拾不过来 |
[08:54] | and tell me about my rights. | 别跑来教训我有什么权利 |
[08:57] | It’s over, Bucky. | 结束了 巴基 |
[08:59] | Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now. | 再说 我现在还要处理更严重的事 |
[09:02] | What could be bigger than this? | 还有什么比这严重 |
[09:07] | This guy. | 这人 |
[09:08] | His connections with rebel organizations | 他跟全东欧和中欧的反叛组织 |
[09:09] | all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he’s strong. | 都有联系 他的力气还非常大 |
[09:13] | Too strong. | 力气太大了 |
[09:14] | And? | 怎么了 |
[09:16] | Well, he’s been connected | 他跟一个网上组织 |
[09:16] | to this online group called the Flag Smashers. | 碎旗者有关联 |
[09:20] | Now, Redwing traced them | 红翼追踪他们 |
[09:22] | to a building somewhere outside of Munich. | 到慕尼黑外的一栋建筑 |
[09:24] | – So that’s where I’m going. – Well, I don’t trust Redwing. | -所以我要去那里 -我不信任红翼 |
[09:27] | – Hold on a minute. – You don’t have to trust Redwing, | -等等 -你不用信任红翼 |
[09:30] | but I’mma go see if he’s right. | 但我要去看看他是不是说对了 |
[09:32] | ‘Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three. | 因为我觉得他们可能是大三样里的 |
[09:36] | – What “Big Three”? – The Big Three. | -什么”大三样” -大三样 |
[09:38] | – What Big Three? – Androids, aliens, and wizards. | -什么大三样 -人形机器人 外星人 巫师 |
[09:41] | – That’s not a thing. – That’s definitely a thing. | -才没这说法 -怎么没有 |
[09:43] | No, it’s not. | 就没有 |
[09:44] | Every time we fight, it’s one of the three. | 每次我们作战 都是跟这三样中的一样 |
[09:45] | Who are you fighting now, Gandalf? | 那你现在又在跟谁作战 甘道夫吗 |
[09:48] | How do you know about Gandalf? | 你怎么知道甘道夫 |
[09:49] | I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out. | 1937年《霍比特人》刚出版时我就读过 |
[09:53] | – So you see my point? – No, I don’t. There are no wizards. | -所以你明白我的意思了吧 -我不 巫师不存在 |
[09:56] | – Doctor Strange. – Is a sorcerer. | -奇异博士 -是个法师 |
[10:00] | A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. | 法师就是不戴巫师帽的巫师 |
[10:03] | Think about it. Right? | 想想吧 是吧 |
[10:05] | I’m right. I just came up with that. It’s crazy. | 我是对的 我才想出来的 多疯狂 |
[10:07] | But look, that’s not the point. These guys aren’t magical. | 但那不是重点 这些人没魔法 |
[10:10] | All right. They use brute force like you, | 他们跟你一样用蛮力 |
[10:12] | the incredibly annoying guy | 就像我面前这个 |
[10:13] | in front of me with the staring problem. | 爱瞪眼的烦人家伙 |
[10:15] | – I’m coming with you. – No, you’re not. | -我跟你一起去 -别做梦了 |
[10:24] | One minute to drop off, Sam. | 还有一分钟下机 山姆 |
[10:48] | So what’s our plan? | 我们怎么打算的 |
[10:52] | Great. So no plan. | 好啊 没打算咯 |
[10:56] | Thirty seconds! | 30秒 |
[10:58] | – Enjoy your ride, Buck. – No, you can’t call me that. | -旅途愉快 巴基 -不 你不能那么喊我 |
[11:01] | Why not? That’s what Steve called you. | 怎么了 史蒂夫就那么喊你 |
[11:02] | Steve knew me longer, and Steve had a plan. | 史蒂夫认识我更久 而且他总有计划 |
[11:04] | Fifteen seconds to drop. | 15秒离机 |
[11:07] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[11:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:11] | What is it? | 什么计划 |
[11:17] | Great. | 好啊 |
[11:18] | Where’s the chute? | 降落伞呢 |
[11:20] | We’re at 200 feet, man. It’s too low for a chute. | 这里是60米 太低空不能跳伞 |
[11:24] | I don’t need it anyway. | 我反正也不需要 |
[11:28] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:53] | I have all of that on camera. You know that, right? | 我全拍下来了 你知道吧 |
[12:02] | Get out of my face, Sam, or I’ll break it. | 滚远点 山姆 不然我揍暴它 |
[12:05] | Okay, head north. Come on. | 好吧 往北来 来吧 |
[12:28] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[12:40] | You’re doing the staring thing again. | 你又在瞪了 |
[12:44] | They’re in there. | 他们在里面 |
[12:53] | – Where’s the guy? – I don’t know. | -那人呢 -我不知道 |
[12:55] | I think they’re smuggling weapons, though. | 但他们好像在偷运军火 |
[12:57] | Well, I think you could be right. | 你可能想对了 |
[12:59] | But there’s only one way to find out. | 但要一探究竟只有一个办法 |
[13:02] | I see a clear path. I say we take it. | 我看这条路很通畅 我们上吧 |
[13:05] | We’re not assassins. | 我们不是刺客 |
[13:07] | I’ll see you inside or not. | 我们里面见 随你便 |
[13:11] | Hey, come on, man. I’m just messing with you. Come back. | 拜托 伙计 我闹你呢 回来 |
[13:19] | Look at you. All stealthy. | 看看你 蹑手蹑脚 |
[13:22] | A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther. | 在瓦坎达待了一阵 就变成白豹了 |
[13:25] | It’s actually White Wolf. | 是白狼 |
[13:32] | All right, I’m inside. Therefore, way ahead of you. | 好 我进来了 所以我比你领先好多 |
[13:35] | It’s not great, but very doable. | 虽然不是特别理想 但很可行 |
[13:42] | Hello. How are you? | 你好 你好吗 |
[13:43] | Good. What did I miss? Nothing. | 很好 我错过了什么 什么都没有 |
[13:45] | – All right, let’s go. – No, wait. | -好 走吧 -不 等等 |
[13:47] | I got a vibranium arm. I can take them. | 我有振金手臂 我拿得下他们 |
[13:49] | And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait. | 我还能飞呢 谁在乎 等着 |
[13:52] | – I want to see where they’re going. – There’s two people. | -我想看到他们往哪去 -他们就俩人 |
[13:56] | – You only see two? – That’s what I saw. | -你就看到俩吗 -我看是俩 |
[13:57] | – Let me see what Redwing sees. – All right. | -我看看红翼看到了什么 -好吧 |
[13:59] | Let me see. Let’s see what Redwing… | 我看看 看看红翼… |
[14:03] | Oh, look at that. How many people you see now? | 看啊 你现在看到多少人了 |
[14:05] | One, two… Oh, here it comes again. | 一 二…又来了 |
[14:09] | – Four. Five. – Yeah, five. Yeah. | -四 五 -好吧 五个 |
[14:12] | So they’re strong. Whatever. | 他们力气很大 随便了 |
[14:15] | – All right, let’s go. – No, no, wait. | -好 我们上吧 -不 等等 |
[14:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:23] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 我们走 |
[14:25] | Let’s move. Yeah. | 我们走 |
[14:40] | There’s an eighth person. I think they have a hostage. | 那是第八个人 他们可能有人质 |
[15:02] | They’re stealing medicine. Vaccines. | 他们在偷药物 疫苗 |
[15:18] | Bucky, talk to me. What’s goin’ on? | 巴基 说话 什么情况 |
[15:21] | Found the hostage. | 找到人质了 |
[15:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:59] | I always wanted to do that. | 我一直想那么干来着 |
[16:08] | Good of you to join the fight, Sam! | 你可算是参战了 山姆 |
[16:44] | Sam. John Walker, Captain America. | 山姆 我是约翰·沃克 美国队长 |
[16:47] | Lemar Hoskins. | 莱玛·霍斯金斯 |
[16:47] | Looks like you guys can use some help. | 似乎你们二位需要搭把手 |
[17:37] | That little girl kicked your ass. | 你被那小丫头痛扁 |
[17:43] | John, where you at, man? | 约翰 你在哪 |
[18:01] | Could have used that shield. | 后悔没盾牌傍身了吧 |
[18:02] | Get off of me. | 你起开 |
[18:07] | Those were all Super Soldiers, Sam. | 那些全是超级战士 山姆 |
[18:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:12] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 对了 不客气 |
[18:26] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[18:36] | That was a bad idea. | 刚才那样可不好 |
[18:56] | – Sorry about Redwing. – No, you’re not. | -很遗憾红翼不在了 -你才不遗憾 |
[19:00] | What’s going on in that big cyborg brain of yours? | 你那半机器人的大脑在想什么 |
[19:03] | It’s computing. | 在计算 |
[19:08] | You know what? I can actually see it. | 你知道吗 我能看得真切 |
[19:10] | I can see the gears turning. | 我能看见齿轮在转 |
[19:12] | Oh, they’re malfunctioning, shutting down. Yep, they’re on fire. | 出故障了 不转了 烧着了 |
[19:15] | We gotta figure out where the serum’s coming from. | 我们得弄清楚血清的来源 |
[19:17] | Yeah. And how in the hell after 80 years | 是啊 以及过了80年 |
[19:19] | are there eight Super Soldiers runnin’ loose? | 还有八名超级战士不受控 到底是怎么回事 |
[19:26] | So that didn’t go as planned, huh? | 计划不太顺利 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续开 |
[19:37] | Look, at least we know what we’re up against now, huh? | 至少我们知道了要对付什么 |
[19:40] | And we’re pretty sure it’s one of the Big Three, so… | 我们非常确定 是大三样之一 |
[19:42] | – Aliens, androids, or wizards? – Pretty sure. | -外星人 人形机器人或者巫师 -非常确定 |
[19:45] | There’s no such thing as wizards. | 巫师不存在的 |
[19:47] | – Alright. Then it’s aliens, or androids… – Or Super Soldiers. | -那就是外星人 人形机器人… -或者超级战士 |
[19:50] | – Shit. Super Soldiers, for real? – Yeah. | -超级战士 你认真的吗 -是啊 |
[19:54] | All right, well, then we gotta work together. | 好吧 那我们得合作 |
[19:55] | That’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[19:57] | I think we stand a much better chance if we all just… | 胜算肯定要高得多 如果我们都… |
[19:59] | Just ’cause you carry that shield, | 你持那块盾牌 |
[20:00] | it doesn’t mean you’re Captain America. | 也并不代表你是美国队长 |
[20:03] | Look, I’ve done the work, okay? | 我该做的都做了 好吗 |
[20:05] | You ever jump on top of a grenade? | 你用身体捂过手榴弹吗 |
[20:06] | Yeah. Actually, I have. Four times. | 捂过 其实我捂过四次呢 |
[20:08] | It’s a thing I do with my helmet. It’s a reinforced helmet. | 我戴这头盔就是做这个的 这是强化过的头盔 |
[20:11] | It’s a long story, but, any… | 说来话长 但是… |
[20:12] | Look, it’s 20 miles to the airport. You guys need a ride. | 离机场还有三十多公里呢 你们需要搭车 |
[20:16] | Guys. Gary, stop. Get in. | 二位 加里 停车 上来 |
[20:22] | Okay, so we’ve got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run. | 情况是有八名超级战士在运输大宗货物 |
[20:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:28] | They say their mission is | 他们说他们的任务是 |
[20:29] | to get things back to the way it was during The Blip. | 让一切恢复到”闪烁”期间的样子 |
[20:32] | Maybe they’re just trying to help. | 也许他们只是想帮忙 |
[20:34] | They had a funny way of showing it. | 那他们表现的方式可够奇怪的 |
[20:36] | That serum doesn’t exactly have a great track record. No offense. | 那血清的过去可不光彩 恕我直言 |
[20:40] | We need to figure out where they’re going. | 我们得查清他们要去哪里 |
[20:42] | How’d you track ’em here? The Flag Smashers? | 你们是怎么追踪他们到这里的 追踪碎旗者 |
[20:44] | Uh, no, we didn’t track them, | 不是的 我们没追踪他们 |
[20:45] | we tracked you, uh, through Redwing. | 我们追踪的是你 通过红翼 |
[20:48] | You hacked my tech? | 你黑了我的科技 |
[20:49] | Sorry. It’s not exactly hacking. | 抱歉 其实不算是”黑” |
[20:51] | It’s government property. | 那是政府财产 |
[20:54] | Kind of the government. | 我们也算是政府吧 |
[20:59] | Does he always just stare like that? | 他总是那样瞪人吗 |
[21:02] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[21:03] | Okay, look, you know, things have gotten kind of, uh… | 好了 事情变得有点… |
[21:07] | Chaotic. | 混乱了 |
[21:07] | Yeah. The GRC, they’re doing the best they can | 对 全球回归委员会尽他们所能 |
[21:09] | to get things up and running smoothly, post Blip. | 让世界在”闪烁”后顺利运转 |
[21:12] | Reactivating citizenship, social security, healthcare. | 重新激活公民身份 社会保障 医疗保险 |
[21:15] | Basically just managing resources | 基本上就是在帮助 |
[21:17] | for the refugees who were displaced by the return. | 回归后流离失所的难民管理资源 |
[21:19] | The Global Repatriation Council does all that. | 所有这些都是全球回归委员会在做 |
[21:21] | I get that. | 这我懂 |
[21:22] | So why exactly are you two here? | 那你俩到底为什么在这里 |
[21:24] | Well, they provide the resources | 他们提供资源 |
[21:25] | and we keep things stable. | 我们负责维稳 |
[21:26] | Yeah, violent revolutionaries | 对 暴力革命分子 |
[21:28] | aren’t usually good for anyone’s cause. | 通常对任何人的目标都没好处 |
[21:30] | Usually said by the people with the resources. | 这话一般是掌握资源的人说的 |
[21:32] | We got a lot of resources. | 我们有许多资源 |
[21:34] | If you guys, if you joined up with us, we could… | 如果你们二位跟我们联手的话 我们就能… |
[21:36] | – No. – I got mad respect for both of y’all. | -不 -二位令我五体投地 |
[21:38] | But you were getting your asses kicked till we showed up. | 但今天我们出场之前 你们好像被揍得落花流水 |
[21:41] | – Who are you? – Lemar Hoskins. | -你是谁 -莱玛·霍斯金斯 |
[21:43] | Look, I see a guy | 我看到一个 |
[21:44] | hanging out of a helicopter in tactical gear, | 身着战术装备的人挂在直升机外面 |
[21:46] | I need a lot more than Lemar Hoskins. | 我需要的可远不止莱玛·霍斯金斯 |
[21:48] | I’m Battlestar. John’s partner. | 我是战星 约翰的搭档 |
[21:50] | “Battlestar”? | “战星” |
[21:52] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[21:56] | Look, I… I get it, okay? | 听着 我懂 好吗 |
[21:59] | I get the attitude, I do. | 我明白你的态度 真的 |
[22:01] | You didn’t think that the shield was gonna end up here. | 你没想到盾牌会落到我手里 |
[22:04] | I get it, Bucky. | 我懂 巴基 |
[22:06] | And I’m… I’m not trying to be Steve. | 我…我不是想成为史蒂夫 |
[22:10] | I’m not trying to replace Steve. | 我没想替代史蒂夫 |
[22:13] | I’m just trying to be the best Captain America I can be. | 我只是想成为我能成为的最优秀的美国队长 |
[22:18] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:20] | It’d be a whole lot easier | 如果队长的左膀右臂 |
[22:22] | if I had Cap’s wingmen on my side. | 能在我身边 就会简单得多 |
[22:25] | It’s always that last line. | 总是最后一句话坏事 |
[22:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:16] | You must be famished. | 你们肯定快要饿死了 |
[23:18] | – Very hungry. – Yeah. | -饿极了 -是啊 |
[23:19] | – Yeah, we are hungry. – Okay. My wife and I cooked. | -对 我们饿了 -好 我妻子和我做了饭 |
[23:22] | It’s an old family recipe | 这是按我家祖传秘方做的 |
[23:24] | made with the finest chicken livers. | 用的是最好的鸡肝 |
[23:26] | Please serve yourselves. | 随便吃吧 |
[23:27] | Anything you want. Anything. You ask me. | 想要什么都可以 什么都行 尽管告诉我 |
[23:30] | There is some coffee here and some crackers. | 这有咖啡 还有些饼干 |
[23:34] | – We’re okay. Thank you. – Uh, anything we can do for the cause. | -这些够了 谢谢 -为了大业 我们愿做一切 |
[23:36] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[23:39] | You’re becoming a bit of a legend. | 你们都快成为传奇人物了 |
[23:41] | I hear more and more people talk about | 我听到越来越多的人 |
[23:42] | the freedom fighters who are pushing back. | 提起你们这些反抗的自由斗士 |
[23:46] | They call you Robin Hood. | 他们叫你们侠盗罗宾汉 |
[23:49] | Every day more people love you. | 每天都有越来越多的人喜爱你们 |
[23:51] | You’ll find refuge wherever you go. | 你们所到之处 都会有人给予庇护 |
[23:57] | My wife and I made this just for you. | 我和我妻子专为你们布置的 |
[24:00] | Everything is completely clean. | 一切都非常干净 |
[24:01] | – Okay. – She made it really nice and cozy. | -不错 -她布置得温馨舒适 |
[24:03] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -别客气 |
[24:06] | Oh, my gosh, beds. | 老天 能睡床了 |
[24:08] | 未知联系人 匿名号码 | |
[24:13] | That’s real nice. | 这太棒了 |
[24:14] | This has your name written all over it, bro. | 这种食物最适合你了 伙计 |
[24:16] | Hope you feel comfortable. | 希望你们住得舒适 |
[24:18] | Bis morgen! | 明天见 |
[24:19] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[24:23] | Too small. | 床太小了 |
[24:24] | Shit. They’re already looking for us. | 该死 他们已经在通缉我们了 |
[24:28] | I’m wiping our aliases off any public traffic sites now. | 我要把我们的化名从所有公共交通网站上抹去 |
[24:31] | Karli, we can’t stay here for long. | 卡莉 我们不能在这里久留 |
[24:33] | 通缉 卡莉·摩根索 最后出现在慕尼黑附近 持有武器 请格外谨慎应对 | |
[24:33] | Six months ago would you have imagined | 六个月前 你们能想象到 |
[24:35] | people supporting the cause like this? | 会有这么多人支持我们的大业吗 |
[24:37] | We’re not playing no more. | 我们不再小打小闹了 |
[24:40] | We can’t let these same assholes | 我们不能让那些 |
[24:41] | who were put back in power after The Blip win. | 在”闪烁”后重新掌权的混蛋赢 |
[24:44] | The GRC care more about the people who came back | 全球回归委员会更在乎那些回归者 |
[24:47] | than the ones who never left. | 而不是那些从未消失的人 |
[24:49] | We got a glimpse of how things could be. | 我们已经窥见了更好的可能性 |
[24:53] | I need to know that you’re all committed, | 我需要确定你们都是真心参与的 |
[24:55] | because after tomorrow, there’s no going back. | 因为明天之后 就再不能回头了 |
[25:03] | Yeah. One world. | 没错 同一世界 |
[25:06] | One people. | 同一类人 |
[25:06] | – One world. – One people. | -同一世界 -同一类人 |
[25:08] | – One world! – One people! | -同一世界 -同一类人 |
[25:18] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:23] | Let’s take the shield, Sam. | 山姆 我们去把盾牌拿走吧 |
[25:26] | Let’s take the shield and do this ourselves. | 拿走盾牌 然后我们单干 |
[25:29] | We can’t just run up on the man, | 我们不能就这么冲到他面前 |
[25:31] | beat him up, and take it. | 把他揍一顿 然后拿走盾牌 |
[25:34] | Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it? | 你还记得我们上次偷盾牌之后发生的事吗 |
[25:37] | – Maybe. – I’ll help you in case you forgot. | -也许吧 -以防万一 我提醒你一下 |
[25:41] | Sharon was branded enemy of the state, | 莎伦被列为国家公敌 |
[25:43] | and Steve and I were on the run for two years. | 史蒂夫和我逃亡了整整两年 |
[25:47] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[25:48] | but I don’t wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca. | 我反正不想下半辈子都颠沛流离 |
[25:52] | We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, | 我们刚被那些超级士兵暴揍一通 |
[25:56] | and we got nothing. | 却一无所获 |
[25:58] | Not entirely true. | 也不完全是 |
[26:15] | There is someone that you should meet. | 有一个人你应该去见见 |
[26:31] | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩 | |
[26:37] | – It’s Black Falcon. What’s up? – It’s just Falcon, kid. | -是黑猎鹰 你好 -孩子 就叫猎鹰 |
[26:41] | No, no. My daddy told me it’s Black Falcon. | 不 不对 我爸告诉我你是黑猎鹰 |
[26:46] | Is it because I’m black and I’m the Falcon? | 是因为我是黑人也是猎鹰吗 |
[26:48] | Well, technically, I mean, yes. | 严格地说 是 |
[26:51] | So are you, like, Black kid? | 那你是什么 黑孩子吗 |
[26:55] | I got him, right? | 他无话可说了吧 |
[26:57] | Whatever, man. | 随你便吧 伙计 |
[27:00] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[27:19] | We’re here to see Isaiah. | 我们是来见以赛亚的 |
[27:22] | Nobody named Isaiah live here. | 这里没有什么以赛亚 |
[27:26] | Look, we just want to talk to him. | 我们只是想和他谈谈 |
[27:28] | You must not hear what I just said. | 你没听见我刚才说的吗 |
[27:32] | You ain’t getting in this house. | 我不会让你进来的 |
[27:34] | Y’all can leave now. | 你们赶紧走吧 |
[27:38] | Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. | 告诉他 高阳酒吧的那个人来见他了 |
[27:42] | He’s gonna know what that means. | 他会明白我什么意思的 |
[27:47] | All right, wait here. | 好吧 在这儿等着 |
[27:54] | Nice kid. How do you know this guy? | 孩子挺好 你怎么认识这个人的 |
[27:57] | I used to. | 以前的事了 |
[27:58] | We had a skirmish during the Korean War. | 在朝鲜战争时我们有过一次小摩擦 |
[28:06] | Today’s your lucky day. | 你们今天运气不错 |
[28:08] | He said he wanna see for himself. | 他说他要亲自见你们 |
[28:17] | Isaiah? | 以赛亚 |
[28:19] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[28:22] | This is, uh, Sam. Sam, this is Isaiah. | 这位是山姆 山姆 这是以赛亚 |
[28:28] | He was a hero. | 他是一位英雄 |
[28:30] | One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most. Like Steve. | 九头蛇最惧怕的人之一 就像史蒂夫一样 |
[28:34] | We met in ’51. | 我们是1951年认识的 |
[28:36] | If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, | 如果你说的”认识”是指我把你揍翻了 |
[28:39] | then, yeah. | 那你说得没错 |
[28:43] | We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, | 我们得到密报说他在朝鲜半岛 |
[28:46] | but everyone they sent after him, never came back. | 但是所有被派去抓他的人都有去无回 |
[28:51] | So the U.S. Military dropped me | 所以美国军方 |
[28:53] | behind the line to go deal with him. | 让我深入敌后去对付他 |
[28:56] | I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, | 高阳那次打斗中 我扯下了他半条金属手臂 |
[29:00] | but I see he’s managed to grow it back. | 但我看他又想办法长回来了 |
[29:05] | I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. | 让你们进来 我就想看看他手臂恢复没有 |
[29:09] | Or if he’d come to kill me. | 或者他是不是来杀我的 |
[29:14] | I’m not a killer anymore. | 我不再是杀手了 |
[29:18] | You think you can wake up one day | 你觉得你能某天醒来 |
[29:20] | and decide who you wanna be? | 决定自己想成为什么人吗 |
[29:23] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不是那样的 |
[29:25] | Well, maybe it does for folks like you. | 也许你这样的人是可以的 |
[29:31] | Isaiah, the reason we’re here | 以赛亚 我们来这里是因为 |
[29:34] | is because there’s more of you and me out there. | 出现了更多你我这样的人 |
[29:37] | – You and me. – And we need to know how. | -你我这样的人 -我们要知道是怎么回事 |
[29:39] | I’m not gonna talk about it anymore. | 我不要再谈这件事了 |
[29:53] | You know what they did to me for being a hero? | 你知道他们是怎么对待我这个英雄的吗 |
[29:57] | They put my ass in jail for 30 years. | 他们把我关进监狱30年 |
[30:03] | People running tests, | 不断有人给我做检测 |
[30:06] | taking my blood, coming into my cell. | 抽我的血 进入我的牢房 |
[30:11] | Even your people weren’t done with me. | 甚至连你的同类也不放过我 |
[30:13] | – Isaiah… – Get out of my house! | -以赛亚 -从我家里滚出去 |
[30:18] | Let’s go, man, let’s go. | 走吧 出去吧 |
[30:25] | – Sam… – Why didn’t you tell me about Isaiah? | -山姆 -你为什么没跟我说起过以赛亚 |
[30:27] | How could nobody bring him up? | 怎么从来都没人提起过他 |
[30:33] | – I asked you a question, Bucky. – I know. | -我问你话呢 巴基 -我知道 |
[30:34] | Steve didn’t know about him? | 史蒂夫也不知道他 |
[30:35] | He didn’t. I didn’t tell him. | 不知道 我没跟他说 |
[30:37] | So you’re telling me that there was a black Super Soldier | 所以你是说 几十年前有个黑人超级战士 |
[30:40] | decades ago and nobody knew about it? | 但是却没人知道 |
[30:47] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 两位 |
[30:48] | – Is there a problem here? – No, we’re just talking. | -有什么问题吗 -没 我们聊天呢 |
[30:50] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[30:53] | Can I see your ID? | 我能看看你的证件吗 |
[30:54] | – I don’t have ID. Why? – Man, seriously? | -我没有证件 怎么了 -没搞错吧你 |
[30:56] | Okay, sir, just calm down. | 先生 冷静点 |
[30:57] | I am calm. What do you want? We’re just standing and talking. | 我很冷静 你们想干什么 我们只是站着聊天而已 |
[31:00] | – Give him your ID so we can leave. – No. I’m not giving him shit. | -把你的证件给他 我们就能走了 -我他妈才不要 |
[31:01] | – We’re just talking. – Is he bothering you? | -我们只是在聊天 -他缠着你不放吗 |
[31:03] | No, he’s not bothering me. Do you know who this is? | 他没有缠着我不放 你知道他是谁吗 |
[31:06] | These guys are Avengers. | 这两位是复仇者 |
[31:10] | Oh, God, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson. | 天啊 实在是对不起 威尔逊先生 |
[31:13] | I didn’t recognize you without the goggles. | 没戴护目镜我都认不出您了 |
[31:15] | I’m really, really sorry about this. | 实在抱歉 |
[31:20] | Guys, just wait here, okay? Just… | 两位先在这等一下好吗 |
[31:30] | I didn’t… I didn’t tell anybody | 我没跟任何人说 |
[31:32] | because he had already been through enough. | 因为他已经受了太多苦 |
[31:37] | Mr. Barnes, | 巴恩斯先生 |
[31:40] | there’s a warrant out for your arrest. | 我们有一张你的逮捕令 |
[31:42] | Look, the president pardoned him for all that. | 总统都已经赦免他了 |
[31:44] | Not for that. You missed your court-mandated therapy. | 不 是因为你没去法庭强制的心理治疗 |
[31:47] | It’s like missing a check-in with your PO. | 你没在规定的时间跟假释官报到 |
[31:49] | I’m sorry, Mr. Barnes, you’re under arrest. | 很抱歉 巴纳斯先生 你被捕了 |
[32:36] | Sam. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 山姆 久仰大名 |
[32:38] | I’m Dr. Raynor. I’m James’s therapist. | 我是雷纳医生 詹姆斯的心理医生 |
[32:40] | So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out. | 幸会 感谢你捞他出来 |
[32:43] | That was not me. | 不是我 |
[32:44] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[32:46] | It’s great to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[32:47] | You gotta be kidding me. You know him? | 开玩笑吧 你认识他 |
[32:49] | Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day. | 对 我们以前一起出过外勤 |
[32:51] | I heard you were working with Bucky, | 我听说你在给巴基做心理治疗 |
[32:52] | so I thought I’d step in. | 所以我觉得我该出手了 |
[32:54] | Bucky’s not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer. | 巴基不需要再严格按时去见你了 |
[32:57] | We haven’t finished our work. Who authorized this? | 治疗还没结束呢 谁批准的 |
[33:04] | He’s too valuable of an asset to have tied up. | 他这样的人才不应该被束缚 |
[33:06] | Just do whatever you got to do with him, | 你就给他治疗完 |
[33:07] | then send him off to me. | 然后把他交给我 |
[33:09] | Got some unfinished business, him and I. | 我跟他还有事没解决 |
[33:11] | You too, Wilson. I’ll be outside. | 你也是 威尔逊 我在外面等你们 |
[33:15] | James, condition of your release, | 詹姆斯 放了你的条件是 |
[33:17] | session now. You too, Sam. | 现在开始心理咨询 你也一样 山姆 |
[33:21] | That’s okay. I’ll be out here with… | 好的 我会在外面和… |
[33:22] | That wasn’t a request. | 我不是在和你商量 |
[33:32] | So… | 那么 |
[33:34] | Who would like to start? | 谁想先说 |
[33:36] | All right, look, Dr. Raynor? | 好了 雷纳医生 |
[33:40] | I get it, why you want me to talk to | 我知道你为什么想让我和这位 |
[33:43] | Freaky Magoo over here. | 时常脱线的怪人谈话 |
[33:45] | But I’m 100% fine. | 但是我心理非常健康 |
[33:47] | It is my job to make sure that you’re okay. | 我的职责就是确认你真的没问题 |
[33:49] | And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, | 所以 虽然有点不专业 |
[33:52] | but it’s the only way that I can see | 但是只有通过这一方式 |
[33:53] | if you’re getting over whatever’s eating at you. | 我才能知道你是否能克服内心恐惧 |
[33:58] | – This is ridiculous. – Yeah. I agree. | -这太扯了 -我同意 |
[34:00] | See? Making progress already. | 看到了吗 已经有进展了 |
[34:04] | So, who wants to go first? | 那么 谁想先来 |
[34:09] | No volunteers? | 没人主动来吗 |
[34:10] | Wow. How surprising. | 真是意外 |
[34:12] | Okay. We’re going to do an exercise. | 好 我们现在做个练习 |
[34:17] | It’s something I use with couples | 每当有夫妻想搞清楚 |
[34:18] | when they are trying to figure out | 他们想共同构建怎样的生活时 |
[34:21] | what kind of life they wanna build together. | 我都会用这个练习 |
[34:23] | Are you familiar with the miracle question? | 你们听说过奇迹问题吗 |
[34:26] | – Absolutely not. – Of course not. | -闻所未闻 -见所未见 |
[34:27] | Okay, it goes like this. | 这个练习是这样的 |
[34:30] | Suppose that while you’re sleeping, a miracle occurs. | 假设在你睡觉的时候出现了一个奇迹 |
[34:34] | When you wake up, | 你醒来之后 |
[34:35] | what is something that you would like to see | 你希望看到什么 |
[34:37] | that would make your life better? | 能让你的生活变好的事 |
[34:39] | In my miracle, he would… he would talk less. | 我的奇迹就是 他能少说点话 |
[34:42] | Exactly what I was gonna say. Isn’t that ironic? | 和我想说的一模一样 真够讽刺的 |
[34:45] | You guys are leaving me with no choice. | 是你们俩逼我的 |
[34:47] | It’s time for the soul-gazing exercise. | 现在该进行灵魂凝视练习了 |
[34:49] | – I like this better. – Oh, God. He’s gonna love this. | -我更喜欢这个 -天哪 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[34:51] | – Yeah, I’m ready. – This is right up your alley. | -我准备好了 -这正合你的口味 |
[34:52] | Turn around. Face each other. | 转过来 面对彼此 |
[34:55] | You should really enjoy this. | 你肯定会乐在其中 |
[34:56] | I’m going to. | 可不是嘛 |
[34:57] | I know you are. | 我知道你会 |
[34:59] | Sam. Face each other. | 山姆 面对面 |
[35:01] | Let’s do it. Let’s stare. | 来吧 试试灵魂凝视 |
[35:02] | – Get close. -This is a good exercise. Thanks, Doc. | -靠近点 -这个练习真不错 谢谢你医生 |
[35:06] | All right, good. All right, get close. | 很好 再靠近点 |
[35:09] | Come on, a little closer. | 再靠近一点点 |
[35:13] | Which way you want to go? | 你的腿想放哪边 |
[35:14] | – Right or left? – Why’re your legs open? | -右还是左 -你的腿怎么是张开的 |
[35:15] | You know what? Fine. Here. You happy now? | 这样 你满意了吗 |
[35:18] | – All right. – All right. | -行了 -就这样 |
[35:19] | – Good. Fine. – We’re locked in. | -很好 -我们动不了了 |
[35:20] | – That’s a little close. – That’s very close. | -有点近了 -是非常近 |
[35:22] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 不正合你意吗 |
[35:23] | Guys. | 两位 |
[35:25] | Good. Now look at each other. | 很好 现在看着彼此 |
[35:27] | You need to look at each other in the eyes. | 你们要看着对方的眼睛 |
[35:32] | There, you see? That wasn’t so hard. | 你看 也没有那么难 |
[35:41] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你们在干什么 |
[35:43] | Are you having a staring contest? | 你们俩在瞪眼比赛吗 |
[35:46] | Just blink. Sweet Jesus. | 眨眨眼 上帝啊 |
[35:50] | All right, James, why does Sam aggravate you? | 好了 詹姆斯 山姆哪里惹到你了 |
[35:55] | And don’t say something childish. | 别说幼稚的话 |
[36:03] | Why did you give up that shield? | 你为什么放弃了盾牌 |
[36:07] | Why are you making such a big deal | 你为什么要这么在意 |
[36:08] | out of something that has nothing to do with you? | 一件跟你没有任何关系的事 |
[36:12] | Steve believed in you. | 史蒂夫相信你 |
[36:14] | He trusted you. | 他信任你 |
[36:16] | He gave you that shield for a reason. | 他把盾给你是有原因的 |
[36:17] | That shield, that is… that is everything he stood for. | 那块盾 那是他守护的一切 |
[36:20] | That is his legacy. | 那是他的传承 |
[36:21] | He gave you that shield, | 他把盾给了你 |
[36:22] | and you threw it away like it was nothing. | 你却根本不当一回事 直接扔了 |
[36:24] | – Shut up. – So maybe he was wrong about you. | -闭嘴 -也许他是看错你了 |
[36:26] | And if he was wrong about you, | 如果他看错了你 |
[36:27] | then he was wrong about me. | 那他也看错了我 |
[36:36] | You finished? | 说完了吗 |
[36:38] | – Yeah. – All right, good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[36:41] | Maybe this is something you or Steve | 也许你和史蒂夫 |
[36:43] | will never understand. | 永远不可能理解 |
[36:47] | But can you accept that I did what I thought was right? | 但是你能不能接受 我做了我认为正确的选择 |
[36:56] | You know what, Doc? I don’t have time for this. | 医生 我不想再这样浪费时间了 |
[36:59] | We have some real serious shit going on. | 我们还有很重要的事要做 |
[37:02] | So how about this? | 不如这样吧 |
[37:05] | I will squash it right now. | 这件事我再也不纠结了 |
[37:08] | We go deal with that, and when we’re done, | 我们办完那件事以后 |
[37:11] | we both can go on separate, long vacations | 就分道扬镳 享受一段漫长的假期 |
[37:14] | and never see each other again. | 永不相见了 |
[37:17] | – I like that. – Great. | -这主意不错 -很好 |
[37:18] | Well, let’s get to work. | 那我们开始吧 |
[37:20] | Thanks, Doc, for making it weird. | 医生 谢谢你弄了这一出尴尬事 |
[37:22] | I feel much better. | 我感觉可是好多了 |
[37:24] | I’ll see you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[37:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才是 |
[37:29] | That was really great. | 真是太好了 |
[37:37] | I know that look. What’s wrong? | 我熟悉这个表情 怎么了 |
[37:42] | What was rule number two again? | 第二条规则是什么来着 |
[37:44] | Don’t hurt anyone. | 不许让任何人受伤 |
[37:49] | Goodbye, Doc. | 再见 医生 |
[37:54] | Well, I feel better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[37:56] | I feel awful. | 我觉得糟透了 |
[38:01] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[38:04] | Good to see you again. | 再次见到你们真是太好了 |
[38:07] | Look, if we divide ourselves, we don’t stand a chance, | 如果我们搞分裂 就只会失败 |
[38:10] | you guys know that. | 你们都很清楚的 |
[38:15] | So what do you got? | 那现在是什么情况 |
[38:17] | Well, the leader’s name’s Karli Morgenthau. | 他们的领导者名叫卡莉·摩根索 |
[38:19] | We’ve been targeting civilians | 我们一直在追查那些 |
[38:20] | who’ve been helping Karli move from place to place. | 帮助卡莉四处流窜的平民 |
[38:23] | They geotagged a location, then scrambled the signal. | 他们标记一个地点 然后干扰信号 |
[38:26] | But our satellites have found their symbol popping up | 但是我们的卫星在欧洲中部和东部的 |
[38:28] | in various displaced communities | 多个回归安置社区 |
[38:30] | all across Central and Eastern Europe. | 发现了他们的象征 |
[38:31] | We think that she’s taking the medicine | 我们觉得她把刚偷的药 |
[38:33] | she just stole to one of these camps. | 带到了其中一个营地里 |
[38:34] | Well, there are hundreds of those | “闪烁”之后 |
[38:36] | all over the planet since The Blip. | 全球冒出了几百个这种营地 |
[38:38] | So I guess you’ll have to look real hard. | 看来你们得费大功夫好好找了 |
[38:40] | Good thing I have 20/20 vision, huh? | 幸好我的视力特别棒 |
[38:42] | Where is she now, Walker? | 她现在在哪里 沃克 |
[38:43] | – Do you know? – No, we don’t know, Bucky. | -你知道吗 -我们不知道 巴基 |
[38:47] | It’s only a matter of time before we find out. | 但我们迟早会找到她的 |
[38:49] | Things are really intense for you, aren’t they, Walker? | 你肯定很吃力吧 沃克 |
[38:52] | Take it easy. Look, Walker’s right. | 冷静一点 沃克说得没错 |
[38:54] | It is imperative that we find them and stop them. | 我们必须找到他们 并阻止他们 |
[38:57] | But you guys have rules of engagement | 但是你们有干涉限制 |
[38:59] | and all kind of authorizations you have to get. | 还要申请各种授权 |
[39:02] | We’re free agents. | 我们都是自由人 |
[39:03] | We’re more flexible. | 我们更灵活 |
[39:05] | So it wouldn’t make sense for us to work with you. | 所以我们也不该和你们一起行动 |
[39:10] | A word of advice, then. | 那就给你们一个建议 |
[39:13] | Stay the hell out of my way. | 少来碍我的事 |
[39:24] | 斯洛伐克 布拉迪斯拉发 | |
[39:34] | Damn it! We gotta move out now. | 该死 我们得赶紧转移了 |
[39:36] | – They found us. – How much time do we have? | -他们找到我们了 -我们还有多少时间 |
[39:38] | None. It’s The Power Broker’s men. | 没时间了 是权力掮客的人 |
[39:40] | Everybody, grab what you can. | 所有人能拿多少拿多少 |
[39:46] | I can give you time. | 我能给你争取时间 |
[39:50] | I’ll hold them off. | 我拖住他们 |
[39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:58] | One world. One people. | 同一世界 同一类人 |
[40:26] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[40:48] | All right, | 好了 |
[40:49] | stop right there. Freeze! | 站住 不许动 |
[40:53] | Hit him, open fire. | 开枪 打他 |
[41:25] | They got away. | 他们跑了 |
[41:28] | So what are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[41:29] | Well, I know what we have to do. | 我知道我们要做什么 |
[41:33] | When Isaiah said “My people”… | 以赛亚说”我的同类”时 |
[41:34] | Oh, don’t take that to heart. That’s not what he meant. | 别往心里去 他不是那个意思 |
[41:36] | No, he meant HYDRA. | 不 他说的是九头蛇 |
[41:38] | HYDRA used to be my people. | 以前 九头蛇才是我的同类 |
[41:41] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[41:43] | Walker doesn’t have any leads. | 沃克毫无头绪 |
[41:44] | I know where you’re going with this, no. | 我知道你想干什么 不行 |
[41:45] | He knows all of HYDRA’s secrets. Don’t you remember Siberia? | 他知道九头蛇所有秘密 你忘了西伯利亚的事了吗 |
[41:49] | So you’re just gonna go sit in a room with this guy? | 你就打算和那家伙坐下来好好聊聊吗 |
[41:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:59] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[42:05] | We’re gonna go see Zemo. | 我们去见泽莫 |