时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They’re stealing medicine. Vaccines. | 他们在偷药物 疫苗 |
[00:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:09] | It’s we’ve got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run. Why? | 情况是有八名超级士兵在运输大宗货物 为什么 |
[00:12] | They say their mission is to | 他们说他们的任务是 |
[00:13] | get things back to the way it was during The Blip. | 让一切恢复到”闪烁”期间的样子 |
[00:16] | Maybe they’re just trying to help. | 也许他们只是想帮忙 |
[00:18] | That serum doesn’t exactly have a great track record. | 那血清的过去可不光彩 |
[00:20] | So you’re telling me that there was a Black Super Soldier | 所以你是说 几十年前有个黑人超级士兵 |
[00:23] | decades ago and nobody knew about it? | 但是却没人知道 |
[00:25] | You know what they did to me? People taking my blood. | 你知道他们是怎么对待我的吗 他们抽我的血 |
[00:29] | – Isaiah… – Get out of my house! | -艾赛亚 -从我家里滚出去 |
[00:32] | Let’s take the shield, Sam. | 山姆 我们去把盾牌拿走吧 |
[00:34] | You remember what happened the last time we stole it? | 你还记得我们上次偷盾牌之后发生的事吗 |
[00:36] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[00:37] | Sharon was branded enemy of the state, | 莎伦被列为国家公敌 |
[00:39] | and Steve and I were on the run for two years. | 史蒂夫和我逃亡了整整两年 |
[00:41] | Steve believed in you. | 史蒂夫相信你 |
[00:43] | So he gave you that shield, | 他把盾给了你 |
[00:44] | and you threw it away like it was nothing. | 你却根本不当一回事 直接扔了 |
[00:45] | – Shut up. – So maybe he was wrong about you. | -闭嘴 -也许他是看错你了 |
[00:47] | And if he was wrong about you, | 如果他看错了你 |
[00:48] | then he was wrong about me. | 那他也看错了我 |
[00:50] | We’ve been targeting civilians | 我们一直在追查那些 |
[00:51] | who’ve been helping Karli move from place to place. | 帮助卡莉四处流窜的平民 |
[00:53] | Our satellites have found their symbol popping up | 我们的卫星在欧洲中部和东部的 |
[00:55] | in various displaced communities | 多个回归安置社区 |
[00:57] | all across Central and Eastern Europe. | 发现了他们的象征 |
[00:59] | Walker doesn’t have any leads. | 沃克毫无头绪 |
[01:00] | I know where you’re going with this, no. | 我知道你想干什么 不行 |
[01:01] | He knows all of HYDRA’s secrets. Don’t you remember Siberia? | 他知道九头蛇所有秘密 你忘了西伯利亚的事了吗 |
[01:05] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[01:06] | We’re gonna go see Zemo. | 我们去见泽莫 |
[01:47] | When half of us came back, it was time to rejoice and reunite. | 半数人回归后 是庆祝 团聚的时刻 |
[01:51] | The Global Repatriation Council knows | 全球回归委员会很清楚 |
[01:54] | that for many it wasn’t that easy. | 这对很多人来说并不轻松 |
[01:56] | So much has changed. But we’re here to help you find your way. | 那么多事已然改变 但我们会帮助你找到前路 |
[02:01] | Helping you back into your homes and jobs. | 帮你回归家庭和工作 |
[02:03] | Helping you navigate changes to society, laws, and borders. | 帮你适应社会 法律和国界的改变 |
[02:08] | Helping you get back to the way things were. | 帮你回归曾经 |
[02:11] | GRC, the Global Repatriation Council. | 全球回归委员会 |
[02:15] | Reset. Restore. Rebuild. | 重启 恢复 重建 |
[02:26] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[02:29] | Don’t give him a second to delete, shred, or breathe. | 别给他机会删除 粉碎或呼吸 |
[02:42] | – Sir, my name is John Walker. – Hey, stop! | -先生 我叫约翰·沃克 -别动 |
[02:46] | You’re harbouring a dangerous criminal named Karli Morgenthau. | 你窝藏了一个危险罪犯 卡莉·摩根索 |
[02:48] | Do you know her? | 认识她吗 |
[02:52] | Lemar, need a translator. | 莱玛 需要翻译 |
[02:54] | Ask him if he knows Karli Morgenthau and the Flag Smashers. | 问他认不认识卡莉·摩根索和碎旗者 |
[03:04] | – He says he doesn’t know. – Bullshit. That’s bullshit. | -他说他不知道 -扯淡 他扯呢 |
[03:07] | We know she came through here. Now where’d she go? | 我们知道她来过这里 她去哪了 |
[03:14] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[03:20] | Yes, I do. And I don’t care. | 我知道 我不在乎 |
[03:29] | It’s a waste of time, man. We ain’t gonna find ’em. | 这就是浪费时间 我们找不到他们的 |
[03:32] | You heard anything back from anybody at Langley? | 兰利那边有人联系你了吗 |
[03:33] | Nah. | 没 |
[03:35] | Karli must be funneling something from someone I can’t see. | 卡莉肯定有我不知道的资源和人脉 |
[03:39] | Listen, she’s giving displaced people shelter and medicine. | 听着 她在给流离失所的人提供庇护和药物 |
[03:42] | – I know. – That kinda thing creates loyalty, man. | -我知道 -那是能够培养忠诚的 |
[03:46] | I know you want this. I get it. | 我知道你想抓到她 我理解 |
[03:48] | But we’ve literally tried everything we can here. | 但我们真的已经用尽一切办法了 |
[03:50] | So has Langley, and we keep drawin’ blanks. | 兰利也是 我们总是无功而返 |
[03:58] | So we bet on someone who’s got a better hand. | 那我们就把注压在牌更好的人身上 |
[04:05] | – He’s just through that corridor. – All right. Give us a sec. | -他就在走廊那头 -好 给我们点时间 |
[04:10] | – I’m gonna go in alone. – Why? | -我要一个人去 -为什么 |
[04:13] | Cause you’re an Avenger. You know how he feels about that. | 因为你是复仇者 你清楚他对此的感受 |
[04:15] | Well, it’s not like you two were known | 你们又不是 |
[04:16] | for frolickin’ in the sun together. | 一起走阳光下嬉戏的朋友 |
[04:18] | He was obsessed with HYDRA. | 他曾痴迷于九头蛇 |
[04:20] | We have a history together. Trust me. | 我们有共同点 相信我 |
[04:23] | I got it. | 我行的 |
[05:05] | Those days are over. | 那种日子结束了 |
[05:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:10] | I just wanted to see how the new you reacts to the old words. | 我只想看看新的你对旧的词会有什么反应 |
[05:20] | Something is still in there. | 还有点什么在 |
[05:25] | At least you were not conscious for most of your imprisonment. | 至少你被囚禁时 大部分时间不是清醒的 |
[05:31] | That time wasn’t exactly a picnic. | 那段时光也并不轻松 |
[05:35] | For what it’s worth, I’m sorry. | 不管怎样 我很抱歉 |
[05:40] | It was never personal. | 那从不是针对你 |
[05:42] | You were simply a means to a necessary end. | 你不过是达成一个必要结果的手段 |
[05:46] | Someone recreated the super-soldier serum. | 有人重制了超级士兵血清 |
[05:50] | I need to find out who. | 我需要查明是谁 |
[06:00] | You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this, | 你认为这跟九头蛇有关 |
[06:05] | which is why you came to me, | 所以才来找我 |
[06:07] | which means you are desperate. | 所以说你很绝望 |
[06:10] | Luckily for you, I know where to begin. | 你走运了 我知道从哪查起 |
[06:16] | What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail? | 你说什么呢 你要帮泽莫越狱 |
[06:19] | Where are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind? | 我们在哪 巴基 你疯了吗 |
[06:21] | We have no leads, no moves, nothing. | 我们没有线索 没有办法 什么都没有 |
[06:23] | Yeah, what we have | 但我们把 |
[06:23] | is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars. | 全世界最危险的人之一关在牢房里了 |
[06:26] | And we also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose. | 我们还需要抓八个在逃的超级士兵 |
[06:30] | Look, Zemo’s gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. | 泽莫会扰乱我们的心智的 尤其是你的 |
[06:32] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[06:35] | Offense. | 介意 |
[06:37] | Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. | 超级士兵违背他的一切信条 |
[06:39] | He is crazy, but he still has a code. | 他虽然疯了 但还有原则 |
[06:42] | I’ve been on the wrong side of that code, Buck, and so have you. | 而我就违背了他的原则 巴基 你也是 |
[06:45] | He blew up the UN, he killed King T’Chaka and framed you for it. | 他炸了联合国 杀了特查卡国王 还栽赃给你 |
[06:49] | Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it? | 你忘了吗 你觉得瓦坎达人都忘了吗 |
[06:52] | It’s a rhetorical question. They didn’t. | 这是反问句 他们没忘 |
[06:55] | I know why this matters to you, but | 我知道你为什么这么在意这个 |
[06:57] | come on, it’s pushing you off the deep end. | 但拜托 你要为之着魔了 |
[06:58] | Sam, we don’t know how they’re gettin’ the serum. | 山姆 我们不清楚他们哪来的血清 |
[07:00] | We don’t even know how many of them there are. | 我们都不知道他们有多少人 |
[07:03] | Look, let me just walk you through a hypothetical. | 我来给你说个假设情况 |
[07:05] | Can I walk you through a hypothetical? | 能不能让我给你说个假设情况 |
[07:06] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. | -你做了什么 -我什么都没做 |
[07:10] | What’s the book you’re reading? | 你在读什么书 |
[07:17] | Machiavelli. | 马基雅维利写的 |
[07:23] | The weakest point in any system | 任何系统最弱的点 |
[07:24] | isn’t the software, the hardware, it’s the meatware. | 不是软件 硬件 而是肉件 |
[07:27] | The human element. | 是人的因素 |
[07:30] | Now, in this lockup, it’s nine to one, prisoners to guards. | 在这个监狱里 囚犯/看守比是9:1 |
[07:35] | And if two prisoners start fighting, | 如果两名囚犯打了起来 |
[07:37] | then the protocol says four guards have to respond. | 按规章 得有四名看守响应 |
[07:39] | So why would two prisoners | 怎么那时会 |
[07:41] | randomly start fighting at that moment? | 刚好有两名囚犯打起来 |
[07:43] | Who knows? There could be many reasons… | 谁知道 可能原因多的是 |
[07:53] | But the point is, these things escalate. | 重点是 这种事会升级 |
[07:59] | Lockdown procedures would have to be initiated, | 于是只能启动封锁程序 |
[08:01] | and with all those bodies flying around left and right, | 因为有那么多人打得飞起 |
[08:03] | wouldn’t be hard to slip down a hallway or two. | 可以轻松溜过一两条走廊 |
[08:21] | And if the fire alarm got tripped | 如果在分离囚犯时 |
[08:22] | while the prisoners were being separated… | 触发了火警警报 |
[08:27] | …someone could use the chaos to their advantage. | 就有人可以利用这种混乱 |
[08:46] | I don’t like how casual you’re bein’ about this. | 我不喜欢你讲得如此轻松 |
[08:48] | This is unnatural. Are you… | 这不自然 你… |
[08:49] | And where are we, man? | 还有 我们在哪 |
[08:59] | – No, listen. – What are you doin’ here? | -听着 -你怎么在这里 |
[09:01] | I didn’t want to tell you | 我不想告诉你 |
[09:02] | ’cause I knew you wouldn’t let this happen. Okay? | 因为我知道你不会同意的 好吗 |
[09:03] | – What did you do? – We need him, Sam. | -你做了什么 -我们需要他 山姆 |
[09:05] | – You’re going back to prison! – If I may… | -你给我回监狱去 -容我说一句… |
[09:07] | No! | 别 |
[09:10] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[09:12] | When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him. | 史蒂夫拒签《索科威亚协议》时 你支持了他 |
[09:15] | You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me. | 你犯了法 为我铤而走险 |
[09:19] | I’m asking you to do it again. | 我在求你再做一次 |
[09:21] | – I really think I’m invaluable… – Shut up. | -我真的认为我很有价值… -闭嘴 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | If we do this, | 如果我们要这么做 |
[09:33] | you don’t make a move without our permission. | 你无论做什么 都得先请示我们 |
[09:36] | Fair. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Okay, Zemo, | 好 泽莫 |
[09:44] | where do we start? | 我们从哪查起 |
[09:52] | So our first move is grand theft auto? | 所以我们第一步就是偷车吗 |
[09:55] | These are mine. Collected by family over the generations. | 这些都是我的 是家族的世代收藏 |
[10:00] | I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited | 我花了数年时间搜寻九头蛇招募过的人 |
[10:03] | to recreate the serum. | 好重制血清 |
[10:05] | Because once it’s out there, | 因为一旦它出现 |
[10:09] | someone can create an army of people… | 就有人能制造一支大军 |
[10:13] | like the Avengers. | 比如复仇者 |
[10:25] | I ended the Winter Soldier program once before. | 我终止过一次冬日战士项目 |
[10:28] | I have no intention to leave my work unfinished. | 我可不想丢下做到一半的工作 |
[10:32] | To do this, we’ll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes. | 为达目的 我们得从最低层的人渣往上查 |
[10:35] | Well, join the party. We’ve already started. | 加入进来吧 我们已经开始了 |
[10:37] | First stop is a woman named Selby. | 第一站是一个叫塞尔比的女人 |
[10:39] | Mid-level fence I still have a line on. From there, we climb. | 中层黑市贩子 我跟她还有联系 从她往上查 |
[10:49] | So all this time you’ve been rich? | 原来你一直很有钱吗 |
[10:51] | I’m a Baron, Sam. | 我是个男爵 山姆 |
[10:52] | My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country. | 你的朋友们还没毁掉我的国家时 我家是皇族 |
[11:06] | Please. | 请吧 |
[11:20] | Apologies if that’s a little warm, | 我很抱歉 酒不够冰 |
[11:23] | the fridge is out. | 冰箱坏了 |
[11:24] | But I will see if there is some good food in the galley. | 但我会找找看厨房里还有没有美食 |
[11:32] | It’s good to have you back, sir. | 您回来了真好 先生 |
[11:38] | You don’t know what it’s like to be locked in a cell. | 你不知道被关在牢房里是什么滋味 |
[11:43] | That’s right. You do. | 不对 你知道的 |
[11:44] | Why don’t you tell us about where we’re going? | 不如给我们详细讲讲 我们要去哪里 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:49] | I was just fascinated by this. | 我就是读这个读得入了迷 |
[11:52] | I don’t know what to call it, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[11:53] | but this part seems to be important. | 但这部分好像很重要 |
[11:56] | Who is Nakajima? | 中岛是谁 |
[12:00] | If you touch that again, I’ll kill you. | 再碰它我就杀了你 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:08] | I understand that list of names. | 我懂你的名单 |
[12:12] | People you’ve wronged as the Winter Soldier. | 是你做冬兵时亏待过的人 |
[12:15] | Don’t push it. | 别太过分了 |
[12:17] | I’ve seen that book. | 我见过那本笔记本 |
[12:18] | It was Steve’s when he came out of the ice. | 史蒂夫刚从冰层里出来时用过它 |
[12:21] | I told him about Trouble Man. He wrote it in that book. | 我给他讲了《黑手煞星》那首歌 他记在了上面 |
[12:23] | Did you hear it? What’d you think? | 你听了吗 觉得怎么样 |
[12:25] | I like ’40s music, so… | 我喜欢四十年代的音乐 所以… |
[12:27] | – You didn’t like it? – I liked it. | -你不喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[12:29] | It is a masterpiece, James. Complete. Comprehensive. | 那是一曲杰作 詹姆斯 完成度高 无所不包 |
[12:34] | It captures the African-American experience. | 它捕捉到了非裔美国人的经历 |
[12:38] | He’s out of line, but he’s right. | 他好过分 但他说得对 |
[12:41] | It’s great. | 非常棒 |
[12:42] | Everybody loves Marvin Gaye. | 人人都爱马文·盖伊 |
[12:44] | I like Marvin Gaye. | 我喜欢马文·盖伊 |
[12:45] | Steve adored Marvin Gaye. | 史蒂夫崇拜马文·盖伊 |
[12:47] | You must have really looked up to Steve. | 你肯定真心仰慕史蒂夫 |
[12:49] | But I realized something when I met him. | 但我见到他的时候 我发现了一件事 |
[12:53] | The danger with people like him, | 他这种人的风险 |
[12:55] | America’s Super Soldiers, is that we put them on pedestals. | 美国的超级士兵的风险在于 我们把他们奉为完人 |
[12:58] | Watch your step, Zemo. | 说话小心点 泽莫 |
[12:59] | They become symbols. Icons. | 他们会变成符号 偶像 |
[13:03] | And then we start to forget about their flaws. | 然后我们开始忘掉他们的缺点 |
[13:05] | From there, cities fly, innocent people die. | 从那开始 城市浮到半空 无辜百姓死去 |
[13:10] | Movements are formed, wars are fought. | 运动酝酿成型 战争接连不断 |
[13:14] | You remember that, right? | 你记得吧 |
[13:16] | As a young soldier sent to Germany | 毕竟你曾是一名被派往德国 |
[13:18] | to stop a mad icon. | 遏止被狂热崇拜的偶像的年轻士兵 |
[13:20] | Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull? | 我们愿意活在一个满是红骷髅那种人的世界里吗 |
[13:26] | That is why we’re going to Madripoor. | 所以我们要去马德里坡 |
[13:28] | What’s up with Madripoor? | 马德里坡怎么了 |
[13:30] | You guys talk about it like it’s Skull Island. | 你们把它说得像骷髅岛一样 |
[13:32] | It’s an island nation in the Indonesian archipelago. | 它是印尼群岛的一个岛国 |
[13:35] | It was a pirate sanctuary back in the 1800s. | 19世纪时 曾是海盗的避难所 |
[13:38] | It’s kept its lawless ways. | 它保持了一贯的无法律状态至今 |
[13:39] | But we cannot exactly walk in as ourselves. | 但我们不能用真实身份直接走进去 |
[13:43] | James, you will have to become someone you claim is gone. | 詹姆斯 你得当一个你说已经消失的人 |
[13:55] | 全球回归委员会安置营 拉脱维亚 里加 | |
[14:06] | Karli! | 卡莉 |
[14:07] | You better come upstairs. | 你最好上楼看看 |
[14:13] | There’s not much time. | 时间所剩不多了 |
[14:16] | You should be with her now. | 你陪着她吧 |
[14:18] | She’d want that. | 她肯定想让你陪 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:20] | We have to do something about this. | 我们得做点什么 |
[15:21] | I’m the only one who looks like a pimp. | 只有我扮得像个拉皮条的 |
[15:23] | Only an American would assume | 只有美国人才会觉得 |
[15:24] | a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp. | 穿着前卫的黑人像拉皮条的 |
[15:27] | You look exactly like the man you’re supposed to be playing. | 你看上去跟你应该扮的人一模一样 |
[15:30] | The sophisticated, charming African rake | 那个老谋深算又英俊迷人的黑人花花公子 |
[15:32] | named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger. | 名叫康拉德·麦克 绰号笑面虎 |
[15:36] | He even has a bad nickname. | 他连绰号都好难听 |
[15:39] | Hell, he does look like me, though. | 天啊 但他真的很像我 |
[15:44] | You smell this? | 你闻到了吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, what is that? Acid? | 闻到了 是什么 迷幻药吗 |
[15:47] | Madripoor. | 是马德里坡 |
[15:49] | No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. | 不管发生什么 我们都不能出戏 |
[15:52] | Our lives depend on it. There’s no margin for error. | 我们能不能活命就看演技了 没有出错的余地 |
[15:55] | High Town’s that way. | 高城在那边 |
[15:56] | Not a bad place if you wanna visit, | 如果你想逛逛 高城很不错 |
[15:59] | but Low Town’s the other way. | 但低城在另一边 |
[16:03] | Let me guess. We don’t have any friends in High Town. | 我猜我们在高城没有朋友 |
[17:52] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[18:01] | Is that the Winter Soldier? | 那是冬兵吗 |
[18:06] | Hello, gentlemen. Wasn’t expecting you, Smiling Tiger. | 先生们你们好 我没想到你会来 笑面虎 |
[18:10] | His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby. | 他计划有变 我们找塞尔比有事 |
[18:20] | The usual? | 老样子吗 |
[18:40] | Smiling Tiger, your favorite. | 笑面虎 你的最爱 |
[18:54] | I love these. | 我超爱的 |
[18:59] | Cheers, Conrad. | 干杯 康拉德 |
[19:20] | I got word from on high. You ain’t welcome here. | 高层授意我 你在这里不受欢迎 |
[19:25] | I have no business with the Power Broker, | 我要找的不是权力掮客 |
[19:27] | but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me… | 但如果他执意 他要么来跟我谈谈… |
[19:31] | New haircut? | 新发型吗 |
[19:34] | Or bring Selby for a chat. | 要么带塞尔比来找我谈 |
[19:41] | A power broker? Really? | 还权力掮客 真的假的 |
[19:43] | Every kingdom needs its king. | 群龙不能无首 |
[19:46] | Let’s just pray we stay under his radar. | 祈祷我们不要被他发现吧 |
[19:47] | – Do you know him? – Only by reputation. | -你认识他吗 -只是听说过 |
[19:51] | In Madripoor he is judge, jury, and executioner. | 在马德里坡他是法官 是陪审团 也是刽子手 |
[20:32] | Didn’t take much for him to fall back into form. | 没过多久他就又恢复了状态 |
[20:42] | Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us. | 别出戏 不然整个酒吧都要与我们为敌了 |
[20:52] | Selby will see you now. | 塞尔比现在见你们 |
[20:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:59] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[21:28] | You should know, Baron. | 你应该明白 男爵 |
[21:30] | People don’t just come into my bar and make demands. | 人们不会径直走进我的酒吧 跟我提要求 |
[21:33] | Not a demand. An offer. | 不是要求 是提议 |
[21:36] | A lot has changed since you were here last. | 自你上次来过之后 很多事情都变了 |
[21:40] | By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. | 对了 我还以为你要烂在德国的某座监狱里了 |
[21:44] | How did you escape? | 你是怎么越狱的 |
[21:46] | People like us always find a way, don’t we? | 我们这样的人总能找到办法 对吧 |
[21:50] | I’m sure you’ve already figured out what I’m here for. | 你肯定已经猜到我为何而来了 |
[21:54] | You’re taller than I’d heard, Smiling Tiger. | 你比人们传说中的高 笑面虎 |
[22:04] | What’s the offer? | 你有什么提议 |
[22:05] | Tell us what you know about the super-soldier serum. | 告诉我们 你对超级士兵血清有什么了解 |
[22:11] | And I give you him, | 我就把他送给你 |
[22:14] | along with the code words to control him, of course. | 当然了 还有控制他的口令词 |
[22:17] | He will do anything you want. | 你说什么他都照做 |
[22:21] | Now that’s the Zemo I remember. | 这才是我印象中的泽莫嘛 |
[22:24] | I’m glad I decided not to kill you immediately. | 我很庆幸 自己刚才没有立即干掉你 |
[22:28] | Yeah, you were right to come to me. | 你找我就对了 |
[22:31] | Arrogant, but right. | 嚣张 但你做得对 |
[22:36] | The super-soldier serum is here in Madripoor. | 超级士兵血清就在这里 就在马德里坡 |
[22:40] | Dr. Wilfred Nagel | 威尔弗雷德·内格尔博士 |
[22:42] | is the man you wanna thank. Or… | 是你应该感谢的人 或者… |
[22:45] | condemn, depending on what side of this you’re on. | 谴责 态度取决于你是哪边的 |
[22:48] | The Power Broker had him working on the serum, but… | 权力掮客让他研发血清 但是… |
[22:52] | things didn’t go as planned. | 过程出了岔子 |
[22:54] | Is Nagel still in Madripoor? | 内格尔还在马德里坡吗 |
[22:57] | The bread crumbs you can have for free, | 面包屑可以免费送你 |
[23:01] | but the bakery is gonna cost you, Baron. | 但面包房可要让你花一大笔钱了 男爵 |
[23:05] | And before you get all cute, | 你可别动歪心思 |
[23:06] | don’t think you can find Nagel without me. | 别以为离了我你也能找到内格尔 |
[23:20] | Answer it. | 接啊 |
[23:22] | On speaker. | 开扬声器 |
[23:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:36] | Hey, um, we need to talk about this situation. | 我们得谈谈现在的情况 |
[23:40] | It’s been drivin’ me nuts. | 我要疯了 |
[23:41] | What situation exactly are you talkin’ about? | 你说的是什么情况 |
[23:45] | Are you high? | 你嗑嗨了吗 |
[23:46] | You know what situation, it’s the only situation me and you have. | 你清楚是什么情况 就是你我面对的唯一情况 |
[23:49] | What situation, Sarah? Say it. | 什么情况 莎拉 讲出来 |
[23:51] | The damn boat. And watch your tone. Okay? | 那条破船 还有 注意你的态度 明白吗 |
[23:54] | I let you slide at the bank. | 去银行那天我暂且放过你了 |
[23:56] | The bank. Yeah. | 银行 可不是嘛 |
[23:57] | Laundered so much mon… Yeah, they’ll come around. | 洗了那么多钱… 银行会反应过来的 |
[24:01] | If that was the case, then why’d they dog you out, Big Time? | 要真是这样 那他们怎么把你赶出去了呢 大佬 |
[24:03] | Yeah, you damn right I’m Big Time. | 你算是说对了 我就是大佬 |
[24:05] | You’ll see when I have that banker killed. | 你等着 我派人干掉那银行职员 |
[24:08] | Cass! What’d I tell you about the Cheerios? | 凯斯 麦片的事 我怎么跟你说的 |
[24:11] | I don’t have time for this! | 我可没空管你这个 |
[24:12] | Sam, I’m sorry. Look, let me call you back. | 山姆 抱歉 我之后再打给你吧 |
[24:14] | “Sam”? | “山姆” |
[24:16] | Who’s Sam? | 谁是山姆 |
[24:17] | Kill them! | 干掉他们 |
[24:26] | They’re gonna pin this on us. | 他们会怪在我们头上的 |
[24:28] | We have a real problem now, | 我们真有麻烦了 |
[24:29] | so leave your weapons and follow my lead. | 你们扔下武器 按我说的做 |
[24:40] | This is not good. | 不妙 |
[24:47] | – Shit! – Come on! | -该死 -快走 |
[24:49] | I can’t run in these heels! | 我穿着这双高跟鞋跑不快 |
[25:07] | You seem to have a guardian angel. | 看来你们有守护天使 |
[25:10] | Well, this is too perfect. | 这真是太完美了 |
[25:14] | Drop it, Zemo. | 放下枪 泽莫 |
[25:16] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[25:18] | You cost me everything. | 你害我失去了一切 |
[25:20] | Sharon, wait. | 莎伦 等等 |
[25:22] | Someone recreated the super-soldier serum and Zemo had a lead. | 有人重制了超级士兵血清 泽莫有线索 |
[25:25] | That explains why you guys are here. And Selby’s dead. | 所以你们来了 塞尔比死了 |
[25:28] | So what are you doing here? | 那你来做什么 |
[25:30] | I stole Steve’s shield, remember? | 我偷了史蒂夫的盾牌 记得吗 |
[25:32] | I also took the wings for your ass, | 我也帮你拿回了你的翅膀 |
[25:34] | so that you could save his ass from his ass. | 这样你就可以从他手里救他的小命 |
[25:37] | Unlike you, I didn’t have the Avengers to back me up. | 我不像你有复仇者支援我 |
[25:39] | So I’m off the grid in Madripoor. | 所以我在马德里坡隐居 |
[25:41] | Don’t blow that smoke in me. I was on the run, too. | 少唬我了 我也逃亡过 |
[25:43] | Was. Is. Big difference. | “逃亡过”和”正在逃亡” 区别很大 |
[25:45] | I don’t speak to my family anymore. | 我已经不再联系我家人了 |
[25:48] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:49] | – My own father doesn’t know where I am. – Listen… | -连我爸都不知道我在哪 -听着 |
[25:51] | Sharon, we need your help. | 莎伦 我们需要你帮忙 |
[25:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:00] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[26:04] | I have a place in High Town. | 我在高城有个住处 |
[26:05] | You should be safe there for a while. | 你们去那里暂时应该还算安全 |
[26:23] | Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well. | 看来你因为违法过得还挺滋润 |
[26:25] | At some point, I thought if I had to hustle, | 有一刻 我想如果我不得不亡命 |
[26:27] | I might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. | 不如享受这种亡命徒的生活 |
[26:29] | You know how much I can get for a real Monet? | 你知道卖一幅莫奈的真迹我能赚多少钱吗 |
[26:30] | Easy, deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets. | 放松 跟我们你就别唬人了 你卖莫奈画赝品 |
[26:33] | No. She means real. | 不 她指的是真品 |
[26:34] | This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. | 这个画廊专门买卖偷来的艺术品 |
[26:36] | Monet. Van Gogh. Classics. | 莫奈 梵高 古典主义的画 |
[26:38] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[26:39] | You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. | 在卢浮宫博物馆等地方 半数艺术品都是赝品 |
[26:41] | Real stuff sits in places like this. | 真品都在这种地方 |
[26:43] | Okay, guys, I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你们什么意思了 |
[26:45] | You’re more worldly than good old Sam. | 你们比老好人山姆更懂世故 |
[26:48] | Yeah. What’s Google say? | 是啊 谷歌怎么说 |
[26:52] | – No shit. – Come on, you guys need to change. | -不是吧 -来吧 你们要换身衣服 |
[26:54] | I’m hosting clients in an hour. | 一小时后我要见客户 |
[26:58] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[27:01] | What’s going on, Sharon? You don’t ever wanna come back home? | 你怎么了 莎伦 你都不想回家吗 |
[27:05] | They’ll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. | 我一踏入美国 他们就会把我关起来 |
[27:07] | Madripoor doesn’t allow extradition. | 马德里坡不允许引渡 |
[27:10] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t call, | 对不起我没打过电话 |
[27:12] | but after The Blip and the chaos, I just… | 但是在”闪烁”和混乱之后 我… |
[27:14] | Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? | 你知道做英雄就是个笑话吧 |
[27:17] | I mean, the way you gave up that shield, | 你放弃盾牌 |
[27:19] | deep down, you must know it’s all hypocrisy. | 内心深处 你肯定知道这都是虚伪的 |
[27:21] | He knows. And not so deep down. | 他知道 而且他明知自己清楚 |
[27:25] | By the way, how is the new Cap? | 话说 新队长怎么样 |
[27:27] | Don’t get me started. | 别提了 |
[27:28] | Please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit. | 拜托 你对星条旗什么的深信不疑 |
[27:32] | Before you were his pet psychopath, | 你变成听命于他的精神病患者之前 |
[27:34] | you were Mr. America! Cap’s best friend. | 你可是美国先生 队长最好的朋友 |
[27:39] | She’s kind of awful now. | 她现在真吓人 |
[27:40] | Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum. | 卡莉·摩根索还有至少另外七人注射了血清 |
[27:43] | You guys really should steer clear of all of this | 为了你们自己的安全 |
[27:46] | for your own safety. | 你们真的应该避开这一切 |
[27:47] | We know it’s a risk, but we’re not gonna leave | 我们知道很冒险 但我们不会走的 |
[27:50] | until we find the person who cracked the code. | 除非我们找到破解了配方的人 |
[27:52] | We got a name. Wilfred Nagel. | 我们查到了一个名字 威尔弗雷德·内格尔 |
[27:57] | Nagel works for the Power Broker. | 内格尔是权力掮客的人 |
[28:00] | We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared. | 我们需要你帮忙 莎伦 我可以帮你洗清罪名 |
[28:06] | You haggling with my life? | 你在拿我的命讨价还价吗 |
[28:08] | – Not like that. – I don’t buy that | -不是的 -我不相信 |
[28:10] | you pretending like you can clear my name. | 你假装你能帮我洗清罪名 |
[28:13] | Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. | 也许是很虚伪 |
[28:14] | Maybe you’re right. What happened to you. | 也许你说得对 你遭受的这些 |
[28:19] | But I’m willing to try if you are. | 但如果你愿意试一试 我也愿意试着帮你 |
[28:22] | They cleared the bionic staring machine, | 他们帮瞪眼机器人洗清了罪名 |
[28:25] | and he killed almost everybody he’s met. | 要知道他之前几乎是见谁杀谁 |
[28:26] | – I heard that. – I don’t trust charity. | -我听到了 -我不相信施舍 |
[28:29] | All right, a deal then. | 那就做个交易 |
[28:31] | You help us out, and I get your name cleared. | 你帮我们 我帮你洗清罪名 |
[28:42] | Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. | 我把画卖给一些人脉很广的人 |
[28:45] | Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party. | 保持低调 融入人群 好好享受派对 |
[28:48] | Try to stay outta trouble. I’ll see what I can find. | 尽量别惹麻烦 我看看能找到什么 |
[28:51] | Trouble. | 麻烦 |
[29:22] | Hey, guys. I found him. | 各位 我找到他了 |
[29:26] | Here we go. | 走着 |
[29:33] | Madripoor could give New York a run for its money. | 马德里坡跟纽约也不相上下嘛 |
[29:36] | They know how to party. | 他们是派对行家 |
[29:38] | With that bounty on your head, | 你们的命跟赏金挂钩 |
[29:39] | the longer you’re in Madripoor, | 你们在马德里坡待得越久 |
[29:40] | the less likely you’re ever leaving. | 就越难以离开 |
[29:43] | All right. He’s in there. | 他就在这里 |
[29:45] | Container four-two-six-one. | 集装箱编号4261 |
[29:46] | Look, I’ll keep an eye while you guys talk to Nagel. | 你们和内格尔谈谈 我把风 |
[29:48] | But hurry. We’re on borrowed time. | 但是动作快点 我们时间紧迫 |
[30:03] | Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? | 莎伦 你确定是这个集装箱吗 |
[30:05] | It’s completely empty. | 里面什么都没有 |
[30:07] | Positive. It has to be. | 确定 错不了 |
[31:24] | Dr. Nagel? | 内格尔博士 |
[31:25] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 想干什么 |
[31:27] | We know you created the super-soldier serum. | 我们知道是你发明了超级士兵血清 |
[31:30] | Get out of my lab. | 从我的实验室滚出去 |
[31:35] | You know who he is, right? | 你知道他是谁吧 |
[31:37] | This is Baron Zemo. | 这是泽莫男爵 |
[31:39] | I know you’ve heard of him, too, right? | 你也听过他的名字 对吗 |
[31:42] | You seem like a pretty smart guy. | 你看起来是个很聪明的人 |
[31:44] | So you better become conversational real quick. | 所以你最好赶紧把知道的都说出来 |
[31:46] | How about a counter proposal? | 不如让我提个建议 |
[31:50] | Make me a better offer and I’ll talk. | 条件开得再好点 我就开口 |
[31:53] | Guys, we have company. | 兄弟们 来了一伙人 |
[32:18] | Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go! | 城里所有的赏金猎人都来了 我们得走了 |
[32:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 我说 |
[32:50] | I was brought into HYDRA’s | 西伯利亚的五个测试对象失败后 |
[32:52] | Winter Soldier program to pick up their work | 我加入了九头蛇的冬日战士计划 |
[32:55] | after the five failed test subjects in Siberia. | 接手他们的工作 |
[32:58] | When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA. | 九头蛇没落后 我被中情局招募了 |
[33:01] | They had blood samples from an American test subject | 他们有一个试验对象的血液样本 |
[33:05] | with semi-stable traces of serum in his system. | 这个美国人体内有半稳定的血清痕迹 |
[33:09] | After much labor, I was able | 经过一番努力 |
[33:13] | to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood. | 我在他的血液中分离出了必要的化合物 |
[33:16] | I was a god. | 我真是太神了 |
[33:20] | I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. | 我做出了自厄斯金以来无一科学家做得出的成果 |
[33:25] | But mine was going to be different. | 但是我的成果与之不同 |
[33:28] | No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. | 没有笨重的机器 没有壮到扭曲的身体 |
[33:32] | Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, | 我的成果将会是精细的 最优化的 |
[33:38] | perfect. | 完美的 |
[33:40] | How have we never heard about this? | 那我们怎么从来没有听说过 |
[33:41] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:44] | Before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust. | 我还没来得及完成我的工作就化成了灰 |
[33:48] | Then when I returned, it was five years later, | 等我回来已经是五年后了 |
[33:53] | program had been abandoned, so I came here. | 项目已经被废弃 所以我来了这里 |
[33:57] | The Power Broker was more than happy | 权力掮客非常乐意 |
[34:00] | to fund the recreation of my work. | 赞助我复原实验 |
[34:02] | How many vials did you make? | 你做了多少支 |
[34:04] | Twenty. | 20支 |
[34:07] | Karli Morgenthau stole those, so… | 卡莉·摩根索把那些偷走了 所以 |
[34:12] | I can only imagine | 我只能想象 |
[34:13] | what the Power Broker has planned for that poor girl. | 权力掮客计划对那个可怜的女孩做什么 |
[34:16] | – Where’s Karli now? – I don’t know where she is. | -卡莉现在在哪 -我不知道 |
[34:18] | But a couple of days ago, | 但是几天前 |
[34:19] | she called and asked | 她打来问我 |
[34:21] | if I could help someone named Donya Madani. | 能不能帮一个叫唐妮娅·迈丹尼的人 |
[34:25] | Poor woman has tuberculosis. | 那可怜的女人得了肺结核 |
[34:27] | Typical of overpopulation | 安置营里人员过于密集 |
[34:29] | in displacement camps like that. | 这种病再典型不过 |
[34:32] | Well, what happened to her? | 她最后怎么样了 |
[34:35] | Not my pig. Not my farm. | 不归我管 我也管不着 |
[35:03] | Is there any serum in this lab? | 这里还有血清吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 没有了 |
[35:15] | Now what? | 现在怎样 |
[35:17] | Guys, we’re seriously outta time here. | 伙计们 我们真没时间了 |
[35:21] | No! | 不 |
[35:23] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[35:50] | Anybody see Zemo? | 有人看到泽莫了吗 |
[35:56] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[36:12] | All right! Wait for my signal! | 好了 等我的信号 |
[36:17] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[36:34] | And you like living here? | 你还说喜欢住在这里 |
[36:37] | It’s not terrible. | 也不算太糟 |
[36:44] | – I thought we were going left? – You went the wrong way! | -不是要走左边吗 -你走错方向了 |
[36:46] | I was clearing the way! | 我是在开路 |
[36:47] | I came out first. You’re supposed to follow me. | 我先出来的 你该跟着我才对 |
[36:49] | – And where are we now? – Guys, not the time! | -结果现在怎样 -各位 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[36:51] | – I’m out! – This is a barricade. | -我没子弹了 -这是个街垒 |
[36:53] | It’s in every action movie! | 每部动作片里都演过 |
[37:25] | – Go. – Come on. Let’s go. | -走 -快 我们走 |
[37:36] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[37:43] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[37:50] | Hello… | 你好啊 |
[38:02] | Supercharged. | 是增压跑车哦 |
[38:04] | You’re going back to jail. | 你要回监狱去 |
[38:05] | Do you want to find Karli or not? | 你们还想不想找到卡莉了 |
[38:06] | He’s right. We need him. | 他是对的 我们需要他 |
[38:08] | And there’s two of us, and at least 20 of them. | 而且我们只有两个人 他们至少有20人 |
[38:09] | – Come on. – Fine. But if you try that shit again… | -上车 -行吧 但你再敢擅作主张… |
[38:12] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我连想都不会想 |
[38:14] | Well, that was one hell of a reunion. | 真是别开生面的重聚 |
[38:16] | Come back to the States with us. | 跟我们回美国吧 |
[38:17] | I told you I can’t. | 我说了我不能 |
[38:18] | Just get me that pardon you promised me. | 把你答应我的特赦令弄来再说 |
[38:21] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[38:25] | You’re not gonna move your seat up, are you? | 你是不打算把座椅调直了 是吧 |
[38:27] | No. | 对 |
[38:35] | We’ve got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[38:37] | Actually, a couple of them. | 其实是一系列大麻烦 |
[38:38] | I’ll tell you in the car. Let’s go. | 我上车跟你说 走 |
[38:47] | 立陶宛 维尔纽斯 全球回归委员会补给站 | |
[38:55] | There’s another entrance around the corner. | 拐角那边还有个入口 |
[39:00] | Have you thought about taking some time to mourn? | 你有想过抽些时间哀悼吗 |
[39:05] | – Look, we don’t have to do this right now. – Yes, we do. | -我们不用现在就动手 -就得现在 |
[39:12] | Did you ever think you’d end up here, doing this? | 你想象过自己会在这里做这些吗 |
[39:17] | I was always scrambling for a way out, you know. | 我一直摸索着想找条出路 |
[39:20] | Even thought about jumping in with the military, | 甚至在某一刻想过参军 |
[39:22] | at one point, but, uh… | 但… |
[39:24] | apparently mob security in Madripoor paid better. | 显然在马德里坡做黑帮打手挣得更多 |
[39:28] | I always thought I’d be a teacher. | 我一直以为自己会做老师 |
[39:30] | Like Mama Donya. | 就像唐妮娅老师一样 |
[39:32] | Maybe, like, History or Art or something. | 可能教教…历史或美术什么的 |
[39:36] | Professor Karli Morgenthau. | 卡莉·摩根索教授 |
[39:39] | Bit of a tough profession in Madripoor? | 在马德里坡干这行可不容易 |
[39:41] | Never thought I’d end up there, | 从没想过我会去那里 |
[39:42] | but then when everybody returned, | 但当那些消失的人都回来了 |
[39:45] | and we got put out on the street, | 而我们又被扔到了大街上 |
[39:47] | I knew it was the only place | 我知道只有那里 |
[39:48] | that had something that I could use to protect us. | 才有我能用来保护我们的东西 |
[39:53] | Do you remember how scared we were | 还记得我们注射血清时 |
[39:54] | when we took the serum? | 有多害怕吗 |
[39:56] | Felt like my veins were on fire. | 我感觉血管都在燃烧 |
[39:59] | Prayed it’d kill me. | 祈祷着干脆死了算了 |
[40:02] | But it was worth it, because this world is ours. | 但那是值得的 因为这个世界是我们的了 |
[40:06] | Should have been Mama Donya’s. | 本该是唐妮娅老师的 |
[40:09] | We’re gonna use all of our strength | 我们要用尽一切力量 |
[40:10] | to give it to the kids in those camps. | 把世界交给安置营的孩子们 |
[40:15] | You know, the Power Broker | 你知道权力掮客的人 |
[40:17] | is gonna catch up with us eventually, right? | 最终会逮到我们的 对吧 |
[40:20] | That’s not a problem. | 那不是问题 |
[40:23] | Nagel was killed in Madripoor. | 内格尔在马德里坡被杀了 |
[40:26] | We’ve got the last of the serum. | 最后的血清在我们手里 |
[40:28] | The Power Broker is about to come begging. | 权力掮客会来求我们的 |
[40:31] | So we just have the one fight ahead of us then? | 那我们接下来只有最后一场战斗了 |
[40:33] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[40:36] | Maybe you get to be a teacher after all this is over, right? | 等这一切结束 也许你还能当老师 |
[40:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:48] | We’ve got all we need here. | 万事俱备了 |
[40:50] | You said that Sam and Bucky | 你说山姆和巴基 |
[40:51] | were here on the same day this happened? | 事发当天也来过这里吗 |
[40:53] | Correct, you don’t think | 没错 你不是认为 |
[40:54] | they had anything to do with him getting out, do you? | 他越狱和他俩有关系吧 |
[40:56] | – Thank you. – What? | -谢谢你 -什么 |
[40:58] | So, you seriously think Sam and Bucky | 你真认为山姆和巴基 |
[41:01] | would’ve broken a guy like Zemo out of prison? | 会协助泽莫这种人越狱吗 |
[41:02] | That’s exactly what I think they did. | 我就是这么想的 |
[41:04] | They were desperate for leads like us. | 他们和我们一样 迫切想找到线索 |
[41:06] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[41:07] | You know it damn well | 你再清楚不过了 |
[41:08] | we can’t accuse ’em of something like that without evidence. | 没证据我们就不能指控那是他们干的 |
[41:10] | Which is why you and I | 所以你和我 |
[41:11] | are just gonna run with this one for a minute. | 先跟进此事 |
[41:14] | Okay, so I take it what happens next | 好吧 这么说接下来的行动 |
[41:16] | isn’t a strictly on-the-books type thing, is it, Cap? | 严格来说不合规矩 对吗 队长 |
[41:19] | Lemar, if we get the job done, | 莱玛 如果我们能完成任务 |
[41:21] | you really think they’re gonna sweat us on the how? | 你以为他们还会追问我们的手段吗 |
[41:24] | Donya Madani. She’s a refugee, yeah. | 唐妮娅·迈丹尼 她是难民 |
[41:28] | – Okay, I’m on it. – Okay. Call me if you get a hit. | -好 我去查 -有发现就联系我 |
[41:30] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[41:31] | Thanks, Torres. | 谢了 托里斯 |
[41:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:40] | Just thinking about all the shit | 就是在想 |
[41:41] | Sharon had to go through. | 莎伦之前受的苦 |
[41:45] | And Nagel referring to the American test subject | 还有内格尔提到艾赛亚那些美国实验对象时 |
[41:48] | like if Isaiah wasn’t even a real person. | 都没把他们当人看 |
[41:53] | Just makes me wonder | 我不禁思考 |
[41:54] | how many people have to get steamrolled | 为了给这块大铁饼让路 |
[41:57] | to make way for this hunk of metal. | 有多少人得被碾过 |
[41:59] | Well, it depends on who you ask. | 那要看你问的是谁了 |
[42:01] | That hunk of metal saved a lot of lives. | 那块大铁饼救了很多人 |
[42:03] | Yeah, I get that. All right. | 我知道 行了吧 |
[42:07] | Maybe I made a mistake. | 也许是我做错了 |
[42:09] | – You did. – Yeah. | -你是错了 -好吧 |
[42:11] | Maybe I shouldn’t have put it in a museum. | 也许我不该把它放进博物馆的 |
[42:13] | Maybe I should have destroyed it. | 我就该摧毁它 |
[42:17] | Look, that shield represents | 听着 那面盾对很多人来说 |
[42:19] | a lotta things to a lotta people, including me. | 都有着非凡的意义 包括我 |
[42:22] | The world is upside down, | 如今世界天翻地覆 |
[42:24] | and we need a new Cap, and it ain’t gonna be Walker. | 我们需要位新队长 但不能是沃克 |
[42:27] | So before you go and destroy it, | 所以在你摧毁盾前 |
[42:28] | I’m gonna take it from him myself. | 我会亲自从他手里拿走 |
[42:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[42:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:41] | Thanks. Good work. | 谢了 做得很棒 |
[42:45] | They found Madani… | 他们找到迈丹尼了 |
[42:47] | Dead. | 她死了 |
[42:49] | She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea. | 死在里加 一个靠近波罗的海的城市 |
[42:54] | I have a place we can go. | 我们有个地方可以去 |
[42:57] | I, for one, | 我个人 |
[42:58] | am looking forward to coming face to face with Karli. | 很期待和卡莉正面交锋 |
[43:01] | Oeznik, we’re changing the course. | 奥兹尼克 我们改变航线 |
[43:12] | Hey, Diego! Lennox! Second van. | 迭戈 伦诺克斯 第二辆货车 |
[43:14] | It’s the motherlode. | 这么多物资足够了 |
[43:16] | Enough for a whole camp. | 足够供给整个营地 |
[43:17] | They’re just sitting on this stuff. | 他们就干放着这些物资不用 |
[43:22] | All right. We good? | 好了 都好了吗 |
[43:30] | Filthy Flag Smashers. | 肮脏的碎旗者 |
[43:33] | You had six months’ worth of supplies, | 你们把能用六个月的物资 |
[43:35] | just sat there in that building. | 就放在那栋建筑里不动 |
[43:37] | Don’t you understand? We’re fighting for our lives. | 你不明白吗 我们在搏命 |
[43:47] | – Karli, aren’t you taking your car? – No. | -卡莉 你不开车吗 -不 |
[44:00] | Put your seat belt on. Now! | 系上安全带 快 |
[44:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[44:11] | There were still people in there. | 里面还有人 |
[44:14] | This is the only language these people understand. | 跟这些人只能用暴力沟通 |
[44:26] | 拉脱维亚 里加 | |
[44:28] | I heard what became of Sokovia. | 我听说了索科威亚的命运 |
[44:32] | Cannibalized by its neighbors | 地上的碎石还没清理干净 |
[44:33] | before the land was cleared of rubble, | 就被邻国蚕食了 |
[44:37] | erased from the map. | 从地图上被抹掉了 |
[44:39] | I don’t suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial? | 你俩应该都懒得去看纪念碑吧 |
[44:44] | Of course not. Why would you? | 当然 何必 |
[44:47] | We are here. | 我们到了 |
[44:50] | I’m gonna go on a walk. | 我要去散散步 |
[44:53] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[44:54] | Yeah. I’ll see you guys in a bit. | 嗯 等会见 |
[45:41] | You dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[45:58] | I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我还在想你什么时候会出现 |