时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[00:04] | There were people in there. | 里面还有人 |
[00:05] | This is the only language these people understand. | 跟这些人只能用暴力沟通 |
[00:10] | She’s giving displaced people shelter and medicine. | 她在给流离失所的人提供庇护和药物 |
[00:13] | That kinda thing creates loyalty, man. | 那是能够培养忠诚的 |
[00:15] | We’ve literally tried everything we can. | 我们真的已经用尽一切办法了 |
[00:17] | So we bet on someone with a better hand. | 那我们就把注压在牌更好的人身上 |
[00:19] | Someone recreated the super-soldier serum. | 有人重制了超级士兵血清 |
[00:21] | You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this, | 你认为这跟九头蛇有关 |
[00:26] | which is why you came to me. | 所以才来找我 |
[00:27] | Luckily, for you, I know where to begin. | 你走运了 我知道从哪查起 |
[00:31] | Drop it, Zemo. | 放下枪 泽莫 |
[00:33] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[00:34] | Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum. | 卡莉·摩根索还有至少另外七人注射了血清 |
[00:37] | We got a name. Wilfred Nagel. | 我们查到了一个名字 威尔弗雷德·内格尔 |
[00:39] | – How many vials did you make? – Twenty. | -你做了多少支 -20支 |
[00:41] | Where’s Karli now? | 卡莉现在在哪 |
[00:43] | A couple of days ago, | 几天前 |
[00:43] | she called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani. | 她打来问我能不能帮一个叫唐妮娅·迈丹尼的人 |
[00:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:49] | She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea. | 她死在里加 一个靠近波罗的海的城市 |
[00:52] | I have a place we can go. | 我们有个地方可以去 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna go on a walk. | 我要去散散步 |
[00:58] | I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我还在想你什么时候会出现 |
[01:58] | It is time. | 时候到了 |
[02:03] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[02:05] | I won’t let you hurt anyone. | 我不会让你伤到人的 |
[02:28] | It’s not gonna work. | 这不会有用的 |
[03:22] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[03:30] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[03:54] | How could you free him? | 你怎么能放了他 |
[03:57] | We need his help. | 我们需要他帮忙 |
[04:00] | With time, will, and the resources, | 时间 意志和资源的投入 |
[04:02] | the Winter Soldier programming | 清除了你的冬兵洗脑 |
[04:03] | was removed from you like a rotten fur. | 就像挖掉腐烂的毛皮 |
[04:06] | And I’m grateful for that. | 对此我很感谢 |
[04:09] | I’m grateful for everything you and Shuri have done… | 我感激你和苏睿做的一切 |
[04:10] | Zemo murdered our King T’Chaka at the U.N. | 泽莫在联合国杀了我们的特查卡国王 |
[04:15] | The man who chose us. | 他选了我们 |
[04:17] | Who chose me to protect him. | 选了我 来保护他 |
[04:20] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:21] | Very little, if anything, | 我们的损失和羞愧 你即便了解 |
[04:23] | of our loss and our shame. | 也远不够深刻 |
[04:38] | Eight hours, White Wolf. | 八小时 白狼 |
[04:42] | Then we come for him. | 然后我们就来抓他 |
[05:17] | Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. | 瓦坎达人来了 他们要泽莫 |
[05:20] | Bought us some more time. | 我给我们争取到了点时间 |
[05:21] | – Were you followed? – No. | -你被跟踪了吗 -没有 |
[05:23] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[05:25] | ‘Cause I know when I’m being followed. | 因为我被跟踪的话 我肯定会发现 |
[05:28] | It was sweet of you to defend me at least. | 至少 多谢你维护我了 |
[05:30] | Hey, you shut it. No one’s defending you. | 你闭嘴 没谁要维护你 |
[05:32] | You killed Nagel. | 你杀了内格尔 |
[05:34] | Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened? | 我们非要纠结于可能发生了或没发生什么吗 |
[05:37] | There’s nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man. | 这有什么可纠结的 你直接开枪杀了个人 |
[05:40] | – Sam. – What? | -山姆 -怎么了 |
[05:42] | Karli bombed a GRC supply depot. | 卡莉炸了个全球回归委员会供给站 |
[05:44] | What? What’s the damage? | 什么 损失多严重 |
[05:45] | Eleven injured, three dead. | 十一人受伤 三人死亡 |
[05:47] | They have a list of demands | 他们列出了要求 |
[05:48] | and are promising more attacks if those demands aren’t met. | 还说如果得不到满足会再次发动袭击 |
[05:51] | She’s getting worse. | 她越来越疯狂了 |
[05:54] | I have the will to complete this mission. | 我有决心完成任务 |
[05:56] | Do the two of you? | 你们有吗 |
[05:58] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[05:59] | You’re seeing something in her that isn’t there. | 你在她身上看到了不存在的东西 |
[06:02] | You’re clouded by it. | 而且你受此影响 |
[06:04] | She’s a supremacist. | 她是个至上主义者 |
[06:05] | The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. | 超级士兵的概念永远都会让人不安 |
[06:09] | It’s that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, | 正是这种扭曲的抱负塑造了纳粹 |
[06:13] | to Ultron, to the Avengers. | 奥创 复仇者 |
[06:16] | Those are our friends you’re talking about. | 你说的可是我们的朋友 |
[06:18] | The Avengers, not the Nazis. | 他是指复仇者 不是纳粹 |
[06:19] | So, Karli is radicalized, | 卡莉太极端了 |
[06:21] | but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her. | 但肯定还有和平的阻止她的方式 |
[06:23] | The desire to become a superhuman | 成为超级人类的欲望 |
[06:26] | cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. | 是与至上主义理念密不可分的 |
[06:29] | Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. | 任何有那种血清的人 必然会走上那条路 |
[06:32] | She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her. | 她不会停下 她只会升级 除非你杀了她 |
[06:38] | Or she kills you. | 或她杀了你 |
[06:39] | Maybe you’re wrong, Zemo. | 或许你错了呢 泽莫 |
[06:41] | The serum never corrupted Steve. | 血清就没腐化史蒂夫 |
[06:43] | Touché. | 说得太对了 |
[06:45] | But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there? | 但就再没有第二个史蒂夫·罗杰斯了 是吧 |
[06:51] | Well, maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now. | 或许我们该这就把他交给瓦坎达人 |
[06:54] | – And you’ll give up your tour guide? – Yes. | -你要放弃你的导游吗 -嗯 |
[06:56] | From my understanding, | 据我了解 |
[06:58] | Donya is like a pillar of the community, right? | 唐妮娅算是社区支柱那样的人物 是吧 |
[07:02] | So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away. | 我小时候 我的TT过世了 |
[07:03] | Your TT? | 你的TT |
[07:05] | Yeah, my TT, yeah. | 对 我的TT |
[07:07] | Who is your TT? | 你的TT是谁 |
[07:08] | Fine. When I was a kid, my aunt passed away | 好吧 我小时候 我姑妈过世了 |
[07:11] | and the entire neighborhood got together for a ceremony. | 整个社区都凑在一起 悼念她 |
[07:14] | It was like a week long. | 持续了一周 |
[07:16] | Maybe they’re doing the same thing for Donya. | 或许他们也在为唐妮娅这么做 |
[07:17] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[07:19] | Your TT would be proud of you. | 你的TT会为你骄傲的 |
[07:23] | Turkish delight. | 土耳其软糖 |
[07:27] | Irresistible. | 无法抗拒 |
[07:30] | The depot that was bombed | 被炸毁的站点 |
[07:31] | was funded and run by the GRC, | 是由全球回归委员会 |
[07:33] | the Global Repatriation Council. | 成立运作的 |
[07:36] | One of the workers killed was the father of two | 其中一名遇难工人 有两个孩子 |
[07:39] | and had only been on the job for one week. | 才入职一周 |
[07:41] | After condemning this latest action | 谴责了极端组织 |
[07:42] | 全球回归委员会 站点被炸 | |
[07:43] | by theradical group known as the Flag Smashers, | 碎旗者这一最新举动后 |
[07:45] | the GRC formally began | 全球回归委员会正式开始 |
[07:47] | drafting legislation known as The Patch Act, | 起草所谓的《补丁法》 |
[07:49] | which would seek to restore traditional border regulations | 力求恢复传统边境管理条例 |
[07:52] | and fast-track the return to normalcy. | 尽快恢复正常生活 |
[07:56] | The act of violence has also brought attention | 暴力举动也引起了人们对碎旗者的关注 |
[07:59] | and followers to the Flag Smasher cause. | 给他们带来了更多追随者 |
[08:01] | No one can deny the world-wide reach of this group is growing, | 没人能否认该组织的世界影响力在上升 |
[08:05] | as is the danger. | 其危险性也在变大 |
[08:13] | Shame what’s become of this place. | 这地方的沦落真是可惜 |
[08:17] | When I was young, we used to come here | 我小时候 我们会来这里 |
[08:18] | for fabulous dinners and parties. | 吃美味的晚饭 参加华丽的聚会 |
[08:20] | I knew nothing of the politics of the time, of course, | 我当时对政治当然一窍不通 |
[08:23] | but I remember it being beautiful. | 但我记得它的美丽 |
[08:26] | 重启 恢复 重建 | |
[08:28] | I’m gonna take a look around upstairs. | 我去楼上到处看看 |
[08:30] | See what you can find out here. | 你在这里打听一下 |
[08:33] | And keep an eye on him. | 盯住他 |
[08:36] | I’ll stay out of your way. | 我不给你碍事 |
[08:50] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[08:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:56] | You heard of Donya Madani? | 你知道唐妮娅·迈丹尼吗 |
[09:00] | No. | 不 |
[09:01] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 不 |
[09:10] | Donya Madani? | 唐妮娅·迈丹尼 |
[09:16] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[09:17] | Shit! | 该死 |
[09:25] | Donya? | 唐妮娅 |
[09:27] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[09:28] | And what’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[09:30] | Yellow? | 黄色吗 |
[09:32] | Can you spell it? | 会拼吗 |
[09:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:35] | Do you know a woman by the name of Donya Madani? | 你知道一个叫唐妮娅·迈丹尼的女人吗 |
[09:38] | She was a refugee here. | 她曾是这里的难民 |
[09:43] | We’re not refugees, for we have nothing to seek refuge from. | 我们不是难民 我们不需要寻求避难 |
[09:48] | We’re internationally-displaced persons, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 我们是国际流离失所者 |
[09:51] | and we don’t trust outsiders. | 我们不信任外人 |
[09:54] | No, I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:57] | I’m not from here, but | 我不是这里人 |
[09:59] | I have a pretty good track record of helping out. | 但我很擅长帮忙 |
[10:02] | I know what happens when people say they’re going to help out. | 我知道人们说要帮忙时会发生什么 |
[10:05] | Nothing. | 什么都不会发生 |
[10:07] | The Global Repatriation Council | 全球回归委员会 |
[10:08] | promised to send more teachers, supplies. | 答应给我们再多派一些老师 送来补给 |
[10:12] | That was six months ago. | 他们光说不做都已经六个月了 |
[10:14] | – What’s your name? Maybe I can make a call. – I know who you are. | -你叫什么 我打个电话试试 -我知道你是谁 |
[10:17] | But I can’t trust you. | 但我不能相信你 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. Let’s go. | 抱歉 我们走吧 |
[10:26] | * Baa, Baa, black sheep, have you any wool? * | *咩咩黑羊 你有羊毛吗* |
[10:31] | * Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full * | *有的有的 满满三袋子* |
[10:35] | * One for my master, one for the dame * | *一袋给我家老爷 一袋给贵妇人* |
[10:40] | *One for the little girl who lives down the lane * | *一袋给住在巷子那头的小姑娘* |
[10:53] | Turkish delight. | 土耳其软糖 |
[10:56] | It was always my son’s favorite. | 我儿子生前一直最喜欢吃 |
[11:02] | My old friend, Donya, passed away. | 我的老朋友唐妮娅去世了 |
[11:06] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[11:08] | Yes. | 认识 |
[11:09] | I would like to pay my last respects. | 我是来送她最后一程的 |
[11:12] | Do you know where her funeral will be? | 你知道她的葬礼在哪里办吗 |
[11:25] | It’s starting to feel like a dead end. | 我开始感觉是一条死胡同 |
[11:28] | The hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[11:34] | Do you see these men there? | 你看见那两个男人了吗 |
[11:37] | They’re very bad. Not to be trusted. | 他们坏透了 不能相信他们 |
[11:41] | Donya is our little secret, okay? | 唐妮娅是我们的小秘密 明白吗 |
[11:46] | Those look good. I want one. | 看起来很好吃 我要一颗 |
[11:51] | Cute kids. | 可爱的孩子们 |
[12:01] | Well, I got nothin’. | 我没任何发现 |
[12:03] | No one’s talkin’ about Donya. | 没人谈论唐妮娅 |
[12:05] | Yeah, it’s because Karli is the only one fighting for them. | 是啊 因为只有卡莉一个人为他们斗争 |
[12:09] | And she’s not wrong. | 而且她没做错 |
[12:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:12] | For five years, | 五年来 |
[12:14] | people have been welcomed into countries | 人们被欢迎进入 |
[12:16] | that have kept them out using barbwire. | 那些曾经用铁丝网将他们拒之门外的国家 |
[12:18] | There were houses and jobs. | 新组成了那么多家庭 找到了那么多新工作 |
[12:21] | Folks were happy to have people around to help them rebuild. | 人们很高兴有人帮助他们重建 |
[12:24] | It wasn’t just one community coming together, | 不止是一个社区聚在一起 |
[12:26] | it was the entire world coming together. | 而是全世界聚在一起 |
[12:29] | And then, boom. | 然后 砰的一声 |
[12:31] | Just like that, it goes right back to the way it used to be. | 就是这么突然 世界一下就回到了以前的样子 |
[12:34] | To them, at least Karli’s doin’ somethin’. | 对他们来说 至少卡莉有所行动 |
[12:36] | You really think her ends justify her means? | 你真认为 她目的高尚就等于手段合理吗 |
[12:38] | Then, she’s no different than him or anybody else we’ve fought. | 那么她跟他 跟我们抗击过的其他人也没区别了 |
[12:41] | She’s different. | 她不一样 |
[12:43] | She’s not motivated by the same things. | 她的动机不一样 |
[12:48] | That little girl. | 那个小女孩 |
[12:49] | What’d she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[12:56] | The funeral is this afternoon. | 葬礼今天下午举行 |
[13:01] | You know the Dora’s coming for you any minute. | 你知道女子皇家护卫队随时都会来杀你 |
[13:03] | In fact, they’re probably lurking outside right now. | 其实她们现在可能就在外面潜伏着 |
[13:07] | Keep talking. | 你继续说 |
[13:07] | Leaving you to turn on me once we get to Karli. | 等着找到卡莉之后 你们把我交出去吗 |
[13:12] | I prefer to keep my leverage. | 我还是给自己留筹码吧 |
[13:20] | You wanna see what someone can do with leverage? | 你想见识下某人能对筹码做什么吗 |
[13:22] | Take it easy. Don’t engage him. | 放轻松 别跟他说话 |
[13:25] | He’s just gonna extort you and do that stupid head tilt thing. | 他只会勒索你 歪着头装逼 |
[13:30] | Let me make a call. | 我去打个电话 |
[13:36] | You want some cherry blossom tea? | 你想喝樱花茶吗 |
[13:37] | No, you go ahead. | 不了 你喝吧 |
[13:44] | Well, as nice as it is to hear a friendly voice, | 虽然听到朋友的声音很开心 |
[13:47] | I can’t help but feel a favor comin’ on. | 但我不由得感觉有人要开口求我帮忙了 |
[13:49] | We found the camp. | 我们找到那个安置营了 |
[13:51] | But no one here is tellin’ us shit. | 但这里没人肯开口 |
[13:53] | Zemo found out the funeral’s later today, | 泽莫查出今天晚些时候就要办葬礼了 |
[13:54] | but he’s holdin’ us hostage with the information. | 但他用情报吊着我们 |
[13:56] | And that surprises you? | 他这么干你还惊讶吗 |
[13:59] | So, you don’t wanna go into this blind. | 所以你不想盲目下场 |
[14:01] | Sharon, listen, I know I owe you already, | 莎伦 听着 我知道我已经欠你情了 |
[14:03] | but we could use a trustworthy set of eyes on the camp. | 但如果能有值得信赖的眼睛盯着安置营就好了 |
[14:07] | You got any more tricks in your bag? | 你还有什么魔法吗 |
[14:08] | I may or may not have access to a satellite or two. | 我也许可以使用一两颗卫星 也可能不行 |
[14:11] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么吧 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Hey, Sam, you gotta play this out. | 山姆 你得让这件事彻底了结 |
[14:18] | If Karli disappears, | 如果卡莉消失了 |
[14:19] | we’re not gonna find that serum until it’s too late. | 我们就没法及时找到那些血清了 |
[14:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:22] | The Power Broker went apeshit when he heard about Nagel. | 权力掮客听说了内格尔的事后勃然大怒 |
[14:24] | He wants the serum back. | 他想把血清找回来 |
[14:26] | You killed the golden goose. | 你杀了他的摇钱树 |
[14:28] | Madripoor’s about to get real nasty. | 马德里坡要变得非常难对付了 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:31] | Don’t apologize. Just find Karli. | 不必道歉 赶紧找到卡莉吧 |
[15:09] | Do you think I’m makin’ a mistake making more of us? | 你觉得我错了吗 想创造更多我们这样的人 |
[15:14] | My grandfather, Lukasz, he was a World War II resistance fighter. | 我祖父卢卡斯 曾是二战时期的一名地下军 |
[15:18] | He always used to tell me, | 他以前总对我说 |
[15:19] | “If you’re doing somethin’, and it makes you scared, | “如果你做的事情令你感到恐惧 |
[15:22] | “It’s probably because it’s the right thing.” | 也许那正是正确的事” |
[15:25] | And he fought Nazis, so… | 而且他是与纳粹作斗争的人 |
[15:28] | Seems like good advice. | 听上去像是个好建议 |
[15:30] | You know, when I was a kid, I was actually a Captain America fan. | 你知道吗 我小时候其实是美国队长的粉丝 |
[15:34] | I don’t know if I should tease you about that yet or not. | 我不知道要不要拿这件事取笑你 |
[15:38] | He made me believe that there was decent people in this world. | 是他让我相信这个世界上还是有正派人的 |
[15:42] | I didn’t think there could be | 直到遇到你之前 |
[15:43] | another Captain America until I met you. | 我都不相信还会再有下一个美国队长了 |
[15:47] | You know, back then, there was just good and bad, | 在过去 世界非黑即白 |
[15:51] | but the world’s more complicated now. People are lost. | 但现在世界更为复杂了 人们都迷失了 |
[15:53] | They need a leader who looks like them, | 他们需要一个和他们是同类人 |
[15:55] | who understands their pain. | 并且能够理解他们痛苦的领袖 |
[15:58] | Someone who understands that today’s heroes | 这个领袖能够明白 如今的英雄们 |
[16:00] | don’t have the luxury of keeping their hands clean. | 已不能奢求双手不染鲜血 |
[16:06] | What we’re doing will outlive the legacy of that shield. | 我们的大业会比那面盾牌的传承更长久 |
[16:09] | That shield is a monument to a bygone era. | 那面盾牌是一个逝去时代的纪念碑 |
[16:12] | A reminder of all the people history just left out. | 让人们记住历史上被遗忘的那些人 |
[16:16] | If anything, that shield should be destroyed. | 其实那面盾牌应该被毁掉 |
[16:23] | This serum is how we make change. | 这些血清能够帮我们改变这一切 |
[16:26] | But first, we pay our respects to Mama Donya. | 但是首先我们得去送别唐妮娅老师 |
[16:32] | Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous | 卡莉·摩根索太危险了 |
[16:34] | for you guys to be pulling this shit. | 你们不该这么做 |
[16:38] | How’d you find us now? | 这次又是怎么找到我们的 |
[16:39] | Come on. You think two Avengers | 得了吧 你觉得两名复仇者 |
[16:40] | can walk around Latvia without drawing attention? | 能在拉脱维亚乱逛而不引人注意吗 |
[16:42] | No more keeping us in the dark. | 不要再瞒着我们擅自行动了 |
[16:45] | You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison. | 先告诉我们为什么要帮他越狱 |
[16:47] | He did that himself, technically. | 严格来说 是他自己越狱的 |
[16:49] | This better be an unbelievable explana… | 这个解释最好很有说服力 |
[16:51] | Hey, take it easy before it gets weird. | 放轻松 别闹大了 |
[16:53] | I know where Karli is. | 我知道卡莉在哪里 |
[16:57] | – Well, where? – All we know is, it’s a memorial. | -在哪 -我们只知道是个悼念仪式 |
[17:01] | So, we’re gonna intercept her there. | 所以我们打算过去拦截她 |
[17:02] | That means civilians. High risk of casualties. | 那意味着有很多平民 太容易造成伤亡了 |
[17:05] | All right, good, we’ll move in fast. Take her by surprise. | 那好吧 我们快速潜入 打她个出其不意 |
[17:08] | No, I wanna talk to her alone. | 不行 我要和她单独谈谈 |
[17:10] | I’m not losing her again. | 我不能再跟丢她了 |
[17:11] | Look, the person closest to her died, she’s vulnerable. | 她最亲近的人死了 她非常脆弱 |
[17:14] | Now is the best time to reason with her. | 现在是最好的劝服她的时机 |
[17:16] | What? No. Wait, no! No! Stop. Hold on. Stop, okay? | 什么 不行 停下 听我说行吗 |
[17:19] | I think we’re way past reasoning with her, | 我觉得我们早过了和她讲理的阶段了 |
[17:22] | unless you forgot that | 除非你已经忘了 |
[17:23] | she blew up a building with people still in it. | 她炸掉了一栋有人的大楼 |
[17:25] | Sam, you walk in there cold, she could kill you. | 山姆 你要是赤手空拳进去 她会杀了你的 |
[17:27] | If I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die. | 如果我武装好但行动失败了 会死更多人 |
[17:30] | You’ll let him do this? | 你任由他这么做吗 |
[17:31] | Are you gonna let your partner | 你就任由你的搭档 |
[17:32] | walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone? | 和一个超级士兵独处吗 |
[17:35] | He’s dealt with worse. And he’s not my partner. | 他见过更可怕的场面 还有他不是我搭档 |
[17:37] | I used to counsel soldiers dealing with trauma, okay? | 我以前给战后创伤的士兵进行过心理疏导 |
[17:40] | – This is in my wheelhouse. – I know. | -这是我的专长 -我知道 |
[17:41] | And I know those soldiers, | 而且我了解那些士兵 |
[17:43] | which is why I know this is a bad idea. | 所以我才知道这是个坏主意 |
[17:45] | Wait, John. | 等一下 约翰 |
[17:46] | If he can talk her down, it might be worth a try. | 如果他真能劝服她 也许值得一试 |
[17:57] | We’ll deal with you later. | 我们过后再来处理你 |
[17:58] | I’m sure it will all come to an agreeable conclusion. | 我相信我们一定会达成共识的 |
[18:00] | My associate is just up ahead. | 我的伙伴就在前面 |
[18:14] | Hello, my friend. | 你好 我的朋友 |
[18:17] | This is for your family. | 这是给你家人的 |
[18:21] | Can you show us the way? | 你能带路吗 |
[18:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:44] | Karli’s in there. | 卡莉在里面 |
[18:47] | All right. | 好 |
[18:51] | – You got ten minutes. – Really? | -给你十分钟 -认真的吗 |
[18:53] | Then we’re doing things my way. | 然后就按照我的方式来 |
[18:55] | Aggressive. | 很强硬 |
[18:58] | But I get it. | 但我能理解 |
[19:08] | I don’t remember my mother or my father. | 我已经不记得我父母了 |
[19:11] | Same goes for siblings, grandparents, cousins. | 也不记得什么兄弟姐妹 祖父祖母了 |
[19:16] | What I do remember is bein’ alone. | 我只记得孤身一人 |
[19:19] | Worse than bein’ hungry or cold or scared. | 那种感觉比挨饿受冻恐慌都要可怕 |
[19:23] | I was alone. | 我一直是一个人 |
[19:27] | Until Mama Donya. | 直到遇到了唐妮娅老师 |
[19:30] | Like a lot of you here, Mama Donya saved me. | 唐妮娅老师拯救了我 像拯救你们很多人一样 |
[19:33] | She clothed me, fed me, loved me. | 她给我吃穿 给我爱 |
[20:00] | She taught me that we have to do for each other | 她教我我们要互相照应 |
[20:03] | because they won’t. | 因为他们不会管我们 |
[20:05] | And we know who they are. | 我们知道他们是谁 |
[20:08] | They imposed struggle and hardship on us, | 他们让我们受尽苦难和折磨 |
[20:10] | then labeled us as criminals for pushing back. | 然后因为我们的反抗而称我们为罪犯 |
[20:14] | But the struggle is what brings us all together. | 但正是这种反抗才让我们凝聚在一起 |
[20:16] | People who have nothin’ in common. | 我们这群原本毫不相关的人 |
[20:20] | For we are, after all, simply one world and one people. | 因为我们都是同一世界的同一类人 |
[20:28] | So live accordingly. | 那就这样活下去 |
[21:14] | I saw you back there. | 我刚刚看到你了 |
[21:21] | I came alone. | 我是一个人来的 |
[21:24] | I just wanna talk. | 我只想聊聊 |
[21:25] | Bold of you. | 你胆子很大 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[21:32] | Don’t condescend to me. I’m not a child. | 别哄我 我不是小孩 |
[21:34] | I’m not. I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 我没有 我知道失去一个人的感受 |
[21:36] | – Believe me. – No, you don’t. Not like this. | -相信我 -不 你不知道这种感受 |
[21:40] | It doesn’t have to be a war, Karli. | 没有必要演变成战争的 卡莉 |
[21:42] | They started a war as soon as they kicked us out | 他们把我们踢出我们的新家 |
[21:44] | of our new homes and onto the street. | 赶到街上时就已经挑起战争了 |
[21:46] | People around the world need me. Millions of them. | 世界各地都有人需要我 数百万的人 |
[21:48] | Right, I can’t speak for millions, but I understand you. | 我不了解那几百万人 但我了解你 |
[21:52] | I understand your frustration. | 我了解你的失望 |
[21:56] | I understand your helplessness. | 我了解你的无助 |
[22:03] | So, you want me to stop because people are gettin’ hurt, right? | 你想让我停手 因为有人受伤 对吗 |
[22:07] | But, Sam, what if I’m making the world a better place? | 但是 山姆 如果我在让这个世界变得更好呢 |
[22:10] | No, it’s not a better place if you’re killin’ people. | 不 如果你在杀人 这世界就没变好 |
[22:12] | It’s just different. | 只是变得不一样了 |
[22:16] | You’re either brilliant or just hopelessly optimistic. | 真不知道你是聪明还是乐观到无可救药 |
[22:22] | – Well, can’t I be a little bit of both? – No. | -就不能两者皆是吗 -不能 |
[22:31] | No, no, no. This is a bad idea. | 不不不 这是个糟糕的注意 |
[22:36] | It hasn’t been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight. | 还没到十分钟 约翰 坐好了 |
[22:38] | Don’t do that. Don’t patronize me. | 别这样 别敷衍我 |
[22:41] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他心里有数 |
[22:51] | I’m goin’ in. | 我要进去 |
[23:00] | This is all really easy for you, isn’t it? | 这一切对你来说很轻松吧 |
[23:03] | All that serum runnin’ through your veins. | 你体内流淌着那些血清 |
[23:08] | Barnes, your partner needs backup in there. | 巴恩斯 你的搭档需要支援 |
[23:16] | Do you really want his blood on your hands? | 你真的想让自己的双手沾上他的鲜血吗 |
[23:21] | This guy I know, | 我认识一个人 |
[23:23] | who knows more about Super Soldiers than anyone else on the planet, | 他应该是全世界最了解超级士兵的人 |
[23:27] | he says… | 他说 |
[23:30] | you’re a supremacist. | 你是至上主义者 |
[23:32] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -没错 |
[23:34] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[23:36] | Everything I do is to end supremacy. | 我做的一切都是为了终结霸权 |
[23:38] | These corporations and the beasts who run them, | 那些在背后操纵的公司和禽兽 |
[23:40] | they’re the supremacists. | 才是至上主义者 |
[23:41] | So, let me ask you. | 那我问你 |
[23:45] | You have more serum, right? | 你还有更多血清 对吗 |
[23:47] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[23:51] | Are you going to increase your army? | 你要扩充你的军队吗 |
[23:54] | You’re killin’ innocent people. | 你在杀死无辜的人 |
[23:55] | They’re not innocent. | 他们不无辜 |
[23:57] | They’re roadblocks in my journey | 他们是我路上的障碍 |
[23:58] | and I’d kill them again if I had to. | 再让我选择我也会杀了他们 |
[24:01] | No, no. I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[24:02] | – You tricked me into sounding like… – Like what? | -你引诱我说得好像… -好像什么 |
[24:07] | The people I’m fightin’ are trying to take your home, Sam. | 我反抗的人们想抢走你的家 山姆 |
[24:12] | Why are you here instead of stopping them? | 你为什么不阻止他们 反倒跑到这里 |
[24:17] | You know, my sister’s waiting for that exact same answer. | 我姐姐也在等这个问题的答案 |
[24:23] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[24:25] | I agree with your fight. | 我肯定你做出的抗争 |
[24:28] | I just can’t get with the way you’re fightin’ it. | 但我只是无法赞同你反抗的方式 |
[24:32] | And I’m sure she wouldn’t either. | 我相信她也不会赞同 |
[24:37] | Karli Morgenthau, you’re under arrest. | 卡莉·摩根索 你被捕了 |
[24:41] | – So this is what that was? – No, wait… | -原来这才是你的目的 -不 等等 |
[24:42] | – Tricking me until help came? – We had enough time to talk. | -骗我 等增援 -聊得够久了 |
[24:45] | – Nazi. – Why don’t you… | -纳粹 -你给我… |
[25:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:13] | I lost her. | 我跟丢她了 |
[25:14] | This place is a maze. | 这地方就是一个迷宫 |
[25:52] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我想的那样东西吗 |
[26:07] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[27:07] | What did we miss? | 我们错过了什么 |
[27:16] | Did you find the vials? | 你找到针剂了吗 |
[27:18] | They’ve been destroyed. | 都被踩碎了 |
[27:26] | I waited too long. | 我等了太久 |
[27:32] | You know, when we first came together, | 我们刚来到的时候 |
[27:36] | I mean what were the chances that | 都被送到了同一区 |
[27:37] | we’d all be assigned to the same quarter? | 是一件多么巧的事啊 |
[27:40] | To find people I would’ve never met, | 我认识了原本不可能认识的人 |
[27:41] | people I would’ve been taught to hate if I lived somewhere else? | 如果在别的地方长大 可能会被教导去恨那些人 |
[27:47] | I thought we’d been… chosen. | 我以为我们是…被选中的 |
[27:52] | But now, I just wish there were a dozen more of us to fight. | 但现在 我只希望还能再多十来个伙伴 |
[27:55] | We’re still stronger than they are. | 我们还是比他们更加强大 |
[27:59] | We started this together and that’s how it’ll end. | 我们一起挑起了一切 也将这样结束 |
[28:02] | Can’t function with them on our heels. | 被他们这样紧盯着 我们什么也做不了 |
[28:04] | There’s no way around it. We gonna have to deal with them. | 别无他法 必须先处理掉他们 |
[28:05] | That includs Sam Wilson. | 包括山姆·威尔逊 |
[28:11] | It’s… | 是… |
[28:13] | It’s the Power Broker. | 是权力掮客 |
[28:17] | “You play revolutionary on borrowed time, little girl. | “你的革命所剩时间不多了 小姑娘 |
[28:22] | “I want the serum back or… | 我要拿回我的血清 |
[28:23] | I will find you, and I will end you.” | 否则我会找到你 并了结你” |
[28:29] | We cannot fight two wars and win. | 我们没法两面开战 |
[28:31] | I’ll deal with the Power Broker when the time comes. | 等到迫不得已的时候我会对付权力掮客 |
[28:35] | And I know how to deal with Sam without a direct fight. | 我知道怎么兵不血刃地解决山姆 |
[28:38] | Yeah? How do you propose we do that? | 是吗 那你说怎么办 |
[28:41] | We separate them. | 我们离间他们 |
[28:43] | And then we kill Captain America. | 然后杀死美国队长 |
[28:51] | 莎伦 用你天上的眼睛盯紧沃克 如果他接近卡莉就通知我 山姆 | |
[28:56] | Were you ever offered it? | 有人提供过给你吗 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | – The serum. – No. | -血清 -没有 |
[29:04] | If you had been, hypothetically, | 假设有 |
[29:06] | that is, would you have taken it? | 你会注射吗 |
[29:10] | No. | 不会 |
[29:11] | No hesitation. That’s impressive. | 毫不犹豫 很不错 |
[29:19] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[29:22] | you can’t hold out hope for Karli. | 你不能再对卡莉抱有希望了 |
[29:24] | No matter what you saw in her, | 不管你看上了她什么 |
[29:27] | she’s gone. | 她都无可救药了 |
[29:29] | And we cannot allow that she and her acolytes | 我们不能让她和她的党羽 |
[29:33] | become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. | 又在民众中造神 |
[29:36] | Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist. | 超级士兵就不该存在 |
[29:42] | Isn’t that how gods talk? | 这些话不就是神的口吻吗 |
[29:46] | And if that’s how you feel, what about Bucky? | 如果你真是这么想的 那巴基呢 |
[29:52] | Blood isn’t always the solution. | 流血并不总能解决问题 |
[29:59] | Something’s not right about Walker. | 沃克有点不对劲 |
[30:02] | You don’t say. | 你发现了啊 |
[30:03] | Well, I know a crazy when I see one. | 我会分辨疯子 |
[30:06] | Because I am crazy. | 因为我就是疯子 |
[30:08] | Can’t argue with that. | 有理有据 |
[30:10] | Shouldn’t have given him the shield. | 你不该把盾给他的 |
[30:11] | I didn’t give him the shield. | 我没有给他盾 |
[30:13] | Well, Steve definitely didn’t. | 反正肯定不是史蒂夫给的 |
[30:16] | All right. That’s it. Let’s go. | 好了 够了 来吧 |
[30:19] | I’m now ordering you to turn him over. | 我命令你们把他交出来 |
[30:21] | Hey, slow your roll. | 慢点 |
[30:22] | Let’s be clear, shield or no shield, | 我们说清楚 不管有没有盾 |
[30:24] | the only thing you’re runnin’ in here is your mouth. | 你在这里能管好的只有你的嘴巴 |
[30:26] | Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. | 我本来都劝住卡莉了 是你越界了 |
[30:28] | He’s actually proven himself useful today. | 他今天反倒证明了自己有用 |
[30:31] | We’ll need all hands on deck for whatever’s comin’ next. | 我们需要齐心协力面对接下来的挑战 |
[30:33] | How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, Sam, huh? | 那接下来你想用什么方式沟通 山姆 |
[30:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:39] | Should I put down the shield? Make it fair? | 我要放下盾吗 以示公平 |
[31:00] | Release him to us now. | 立刻把他交给我们 |
[31:02] | Hi. John Walker. Captain America. | 你好 我是约翰·沃克 美国队长 |
[31:09] | Well, let’s, uh, put down the pointy sticks | 不如我们放下尖头棍子 |
[31:12] | and we can talk this through, huh? | 好好谈一谈 |
[31:13] | Hey, John, take it easy. | 约翰 别紧张 |
[31:15] | You might wanna fight Bucky | 你哪怕跟巴基交手 |
[31:17] | before you tangle with the Dora Milaje. | 也最好别招惹女子皇家护卫队 |
[31:19] | The Dora Milaje don’t have jurisdiction here… | 女子皇家护卫队在这没有管辖权 |
[31:21] | The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction | 女子皇家护卫队 |
[31:23] | wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be. | 想在哪里有管辖权都行 |
[31:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. | 听着 我们给彼此的第一印象不太好 |
[31:51] | We should do something. | 我们该插手 |
[31:54] | Looking strong, John. | 看着挺耐打啊 约翰 |
[31:57] | Bucky… | 巴基 |
[32:04] | Ayo. | 阿由 |
[32:06] | Ayo, let’s talk about this. | 阿由 我们先谈谈 |
[32:42] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[33:05] | He is gone. Leave it. | 他走了 放下 |
[33:16] | Did you know they could do that? | 你知道她们会这一招吗 |
[33:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:27] | You all right, man? | 你没事吧 |
[33:32] | They weren’t even Super Soldiers. | 她们甚至都不是超级士兵 |
[33:39] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[34:02] | I can’t believe he pulled an El Chapo. | 真不敢相信他效仿大毒枭越狱了 |
[34:05] | I can. | 我敢信 |
[34:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:14] | Look, man, | 听着 |
[34:16] | the serum and its source are gone. | 血清和其来源都不见了 |
[34:18] | I know it didn’t work out the way you wanted it to, | 我知道事情的发展不如你所愿 |
[34:20] | but it ain’t all bad. | 但不全是坏事 |
[34:22] | John Walker? Uh, would you mind? | 约翰·沃克 能签个名吗 |
[34:25] | Uh, yeah. Hi. Thank you. | 可以 谢谢你 |
[34:32] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[34:37] | How long till that gets really annoying? | 多久后你会厌烦做这些 |
[34:39] | You’re mad she didn’t ask for yours. | 你只是气她没问你要签名 |
[34:41] | Oh, it’s her loss. | 是她的损失 |
[34:42] | I even got a little Battlestar logo I draw with it. | 我甚至给签名设计了一个战星标志 |
[34:50] | If you had the chance to take the serum, would you? | 如果你有机会注射血清 你会接受吗 |
[34:53] | Hells, yeah. | 当然 |
[34:55] | You wouldn’t be worried about how it might… | 你不担心血清会… |
[34:58] | How it might change you? | 改变你吗 |
[35:02] | I mean… | 我认为 |
[35:06] | Power just makes a person more of themselves, right? | 能力只会放大一个人的本性 对吗 |
[35:12] | Karli Morgenthau. | 卡莉·摩根索 |
[35:14] | Steve Rogers. | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯 |
[35:18] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[35:19] | You already have three Medals of Honor. | 你已经有三枚荣誉勋章了 |
[35:22] | You consistently make the right decisions in the heat of battle. | 你始终能在激战中做出正确决定 |
[35:27] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:30] | Three badges of excellence | 三枚卓越奖章 |
[35:32] | to make sure I never forget the worst day of my life. | 确保我永远不会忘记这辈子最糟的一天 |
[35:36] | We both know that the things | 你和我心里清楚 |
[35:39] | that we had to do in Afghanistan to be awarded those medals | 让我们获得勋章的 在阿富汗的所为 |
[35:42] | felt a long way from being right. | 远不能称之为正确 |
[35:44] | Being Cap is the first time | 担任队长是我第一次 |
[35:46] | I’ve had the chance to do something that actually feels right. | 有机会做我觉得正确的事 |
[35:51] | But God! Imagine how many lives | 可是如果那天有血清 |
[35:52] | we could have saved that day if we had that serum. | 我们能挽救多少生命 |
[35:58] | I know. | 是啊 |
[36:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:11] | Hello, is this Sarah? | 你是莎拉吗 |
[36:14] | Yeah. Who’s this? | 是的 你是谁 |
[36:15] | My name is Karli Morgenthau. | 我叫卡莉·摩根索 |
[36:21] | I’ve seen you on the news. | 我在新闻上见过你 |
[36:23] | You’re the leader of the Flag Smashers, those terrorists. Right? | 你是碎旗者的领导者 那些恐怖分子 对吗 |
[36:27] | Revolutionaries, depending on whose side you’re on. | 是革命分子 取决于你站在谁那一边 |
[36:29] | Is there a reason you’re callin’ me? | 你打给我有什么原因吗 |
[36:31] | I’m thinking if I need to kill your brother. | 我在思考需不需要杀了你弟弟 |
[36:35] | I thought I could trust him. | 我本来以为我可以信任他 |
[36:37] | I got the impression that he and I had some things in common, | 以为他和我有共同之处 |
[36:40] | but then it turns out he’s working for your new Captain America. | 结果发现他是你们新美国队长的手下 |
[36:43] | I didn’t choose him. | 我没选择他 |
[36:44] | Who would you have chosen instead? | 不然你会选谁 |
[36:46] | My world doesn’t matter to America, | 我的世界对美国无关紧要 |
[36:48] | so why should I care about its mascot? | 我何必在乎美国的吉祥物 |
[36:51] | I like you, Sarah. You remind me of me. | 我喜欢你 莎拉 你让我想起我自己 |
[36:55] | Karli, if you believe one thing, believe this. | 卡莉 你最该相信的是这件事 |
[36:59] | My brother is not working for that man. | 我弟弟不是那男人的手下 |
[37:03] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[37:05] | I need to meet with Sam. Alone. | 我需要和山姆单独见面 |
[37:07] | I’m sending you the coordinates to pass along. | 我会发坐标给你转交给他 |
[37:10] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[37:10] | He needs to know that I’m serious. | 他得知道我是认真的 |
[37:13] | And I need to know that he won’t betray my trust again. | 我也得知道他不会再次背叛我的信任 |
[37:16] | Otherwise, instead of meeting Sam here, | 否则 不跟山姆在这见面的话 |
[37:19] | I can always meet with you, and AJ, and little Cass there, | 我总可以和你 AJ和小凯斯在你那边见面 |
[37:25] | maybe out back, by the dock? | 也许在屋后面的码头旁边 |
[37:40] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[37:42] | Right. Hold on, hold on. I know, I know. | 好 等一下 别急 我知道 |
[37:44] | Listen, pack an overnight bag and take the boys. | 听着 打包点行李 带孩子们离开 |
[37:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[37:50] | Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews. | 卡莉打给莎拉了 她威胁我的外甥们 |
[37:54] | Okay. Go somewhere safe. Only pay cash. All right? | 去安全的地方 只付现金 知道吗 |
[37:58] | Let me know when you get there. | 到达目的地告诉我 |
[38:00] | I know. Look, I love you. | 我知道 我爱你 |
[38:01] | I’ll never let anything happen to you and the boys. | 我绝不会让你和孩子们出事的 |
[38:05] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[38:09] | Karli wants to meet. She left a contact number. | 卡莉想见面 她留下了联络号码 |
[38:14] | 现在来北广场屋顶 一个人来 | |
[38:19] | She said come alone. | 她叫我一个人去 |
[38:21] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[38:28] | Karli! | 卡莉 |
[38:39] | You called my sister? That’s how we’re gonna play this? | 你居然打给我姐姐 我们要这么玩吗 |
[38:42] | Sam, I would never hurt her. I just wanted to understand you better. | 山姆 我绝不会伤害她 我只想更了解你 |
[38:46] | I see you, um, didn’t come alone. | 你不是一个人来的 |
[38:49] | You have to end this now. | 你必须立刻结束这一切 |
[38:52] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[38:54] | You’re a tool in the regimes I want to destroy. | 你只是我想摧毁的政权的工具 |
[38:58] | You’re not hiding behind a shield. | 你没躲在盾后面 |
[39:00] | If I were to kill you, it’d be meaningless. | 我杀了你 只会毫无意义 |
[39:05] | I was gonna ask you to join me. | 我本来打算叫你加入我 |
[39:07] | Or do the world a favor and let me go. | 或是帮世界一个忙 放我走 |
[39:16] | Hello, John Walker. | 你好啊 约翰·沃克 |
[39:20] | Hey, Sam, new Cap is moving, | 山姆 新队长在移动 |
[39:22] | looks like he’s found them, or maybe they found him. | 看样子他找到他们了 或是被他们找到了 |
[39:25] | It’s Walker. | 是沃克 |
[39:33] | I’ll send you the location. Go! | 我把位置发给你 快走 |
[40:07] | Lemar… Lemar! | 莱玛 莱玛 |
[40:51] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[42:02] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[42:09] | – What’d you do? – They’ve got Lemar. | -你做了什么 -莱玛在他们手上 |
[43:02] | Stay there. | 乖乖待在这 |
[43:19] | What’s with all the knives? | 怎么那么喜欢用刀 |
[44:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[44:35] | Lemar. Lemar. | 莱玛 莱玛 |
[45:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[45:36] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[45:38] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |