时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | John F. Walker, | 约翰·F·沃克 |
[00:02] | you are hereby stripped of | 你自此被剥夺 |
[00:03] | your title and authority as Captain America, | 美国队长的头衔和权威 |
[00:06] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[00:11] | Everybody, grab what you can. | 所有人能拿多少拿多少 |
[00:12] | Power Broker will catch up with us eventually right? | 权力掮客的人最终会逮到我们的 |
[00:14] | I’ve been making amends. | 我已经在赎罪补过了 |
[00:15] | No. You weren’t amending, you were avenging. | 不 你不是在补过 你只是在复仇 |
[00:17] | You want to climb out of that hell you’re in, do the work. | 你想爬出你身处的地狱 那就努力 |
[00:20] | She died while I was in jail. | 我坐牢的时候她死了 |
[00:22] | They will never let a Black man be Captain America. | 他们永远不会让一个黑人当美国队长的 |
[00:28] | You gonna let Isaiah Bradley get in your head? | 你真要让艾赛亚·布莱德利影响到你吗 |
[00:30] | If I was in his shoes, I’d probably feel the exact same way. | 换作我是他 我也会有相同感受 |
[00:33] | But what would be the point of all the pain and sacrifice | 但如果我没有站起来继续战斗的决心 |
[00:37] | if I wasn’t willing to stand up and keep fightin’? | 那些痛苦和牺牲又有什么意义 |
[00:40] | We will ensure the GRC vote never happens. | 我们要破坏全球回归委员会的投票 |
[00:42] | – I’m only here to kill the Falcon. – You’ll get your chance. | -我只是来杀猎鹰的 -你会得到机会 |
[00:44] | Tonight, we go to battle. | 今晚 我们开战 |
[01:38] | The movement is ready. | 运动已经准备好了 |
[01:41] | They’re not going to stop. | 他们不会停手的 |
[01:43] | Not unless we make them. | 除非我们逼他们停下 |
[01:47] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:55] | We have breaking news. | 突发新闻 |
[01:56] | There’s a complete lockdown at the GRC meeting in Lower Manhattan | 下曼哈顿的全球回归委员会会议进行了全面封锁 |
[01:59] | where authorities are saying they’re tracking multiple threats | 当局称 正在追踪多个威胁 |
[02:02] | from groups seeking to stop the GRC’s vote on global resettlement. | 这些群体有意阻止委员会关于全球安置的投票 |
[02:06] | There is a no-fly zone in effect… | 已施行了禁飞区 |
[02:08] | …and the NYPD has the area secured for the moment. | 纽约警局已暂时控制了该区域 |
[02:11] | Everyone is urged to stay clear. | 所有人都被敦促不要靠近 |
[02:25] | I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[02:28] | What’s the plan? | 怎么打算的 |
[02:29] | Karli’s gotta be close. | 卡莉肯定就在附近 |
[02:30] | – Keep your eyes open. – Well, it could be anybody. | -眼睛睁大 -可能是任何人 |
[02:33] | Sergeant Barnes. | 巴恩斯中士 |
[02:37] | And by the way, I called in some backup. | 对了 我联系了支援 |
[02:40] | Excuse me, sir. Are you supposed to be here? | 不好意思 先生 你没走错地方吗 |
[02:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:48] | Sharon, what the hell are you doing here? | 莎伦 你怎么在这里 |
[02:49] | Relax. No one’s looking for me here. | 放松 这里没人会盯着我 |
[02:51] | – Do I hear Sharon? – Unfortunately. | -你刚刚是说莎伦吗 -很不幸 是的 |
[02:53] | Hey, Sam. I thought I’d get the band back together. | 山姆 我想跟大家团聚 |
[02:55] | Thank you. You’re risking a lot coming here. | 谢谢 你来这里冒了很大险 |
[02:58] | I hear pardons aren’t all they’re cracked up to be anyway. | 我听说赦免也没那么好 |
[03:01] | Depends on the therapist. | 要看治疗师是谁了 |
[03:02] | They gonna move on the building soon. Be ready. | 他们很快就会冲击大楼 做好准备 |
[03:11] | He’s here. Do it now. | 他来了 动手 |
[03:28] | Keep your head down. Move toward the door, sir. | 头低下 往门那边去 先生 |
[03:56] | Sharon, Bucky, what’s going on on your end? | 莎伦 巴基 你们那边怎么样了 |
[03:58] | Nothing. All quiet. | 没情况 一片安静 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry, wait. Who are you? | 抱歉 等等 你是谁 |
[04:01] | – I’m Captain America. – I thought Captain America was on the Moon. | -美国队长 -我以为他在月亮上 |
[04:04] | No one’s moving toward the building. | 没人在往大楼去 |
[04:07] | Karli’s not coming in. She’s trying to force everybody out. | 卡莉没想进来 她想把人都逼出去 |
[04:09] | – East evac teams… – It’s a misdirect. | -撤离队… -这是声东击西 |
[04:11] | We gotta keep everybody inside. | 我们得让大家待在楼里 |
[04:16] | You cost me a lot of money. | 你害我赔了好多钱 |
[04:19] | I wonder how much I can get for your new bird costume. | 不知你的新小鸟服能卖多少钱 |
[04:22] | Maybe a baguette and a few French fries. | 或许值一根法棍 和几根薯条 |
[04:29] | You guys are gonna have to do something. | 你们得想想办法 |
[04:31] | Don’t let ’em out of the building. | 别让他们离开大楼 |
[04:36] | Here’s one of them. | 那里就有一个 |
[04:38] | I’ll get the evac. | 我去找撤离队 |
[04:40] | Lennox, they’re heading down the east stairwell. | 伦诺克斯 他们在走东楼梯井下楼 |
[04:44] | This is an emergency evacuation. | 现在是紧急撤离 |
[04:46] | Please proceed to your transports. | 请前往撤离车辆 |
[04:48] | Groups one and two | 1组和2组 |
[04:49] | will leave from secure vehicles in the basement. | 将在地下室乘坐安全车撤离 |
[04:51] | Group three will leave via air support on the roof. | 3组将在楼顶乘空中支援离开 |
[05:06] | Mr. Barnes, it’s Karli. | 巴恩斯先生 是卡莉 |
[05:14] | Karli? | 卡莉 |
[05:15] | Aren’t you tired of fighting for the wrong side, Mr. Barnes? | 你难道没厌倦为错误的一方而战吗 巴恩斯先生 |
[05:19] | I’ve done this before, kid. | 我经历过这个 丫头 |
[05:20] | I know how it ends. | 我知道结局如何 |
[05:21] | It doesn’t matter if I don’t survive this. | 我没活下来也不要紧 |
[05:24] | I’m fighting for something bigger than myself. | 我在为比自己更大的事奋斗 |
[05:26] | I mean, with all the bodies you’ve collected, | 你杀过那么多人 |
[05:28] | have you been able to say the same? | 你有资格说这种话吗 |
[05:29] | You don’t think I ever fought for something bigger than myself? | 你觉得我不曾为比自己更重大的事而战吗 |
[05:32] | That’s all I ever tried to do. And I failed twice. | 我一直都在这么做 却失败了两次 |
[06:36] | You think your cause justifies all this death, | 你以为你的大业 是这么多牺牲的正当借口 |
[06:38] | but in the end, the nightmares won’t go away. | 但最终 那噩梦会永远折磨你 |
[06:40] | You’re gonna remember all the ones you killed. | 你会记住你杀的每个人 |
[06:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:45] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[06:47] | Don’t go down this path. | 别走上这条路 |
[06:51] | If that’s how you feel, you should sit this one out. | 如果你是这么想的 这次还是别参与了 |
[06:54] | Come on, you know I ain’t gonna do that. | 得了 你知道我做不到 |
[06:57] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:58] | I’m glad you took my call. You’ve been a big help. | 很高兴你接了我的电话 你帮大忙了 |
[07:03] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:11] | Hostages en route. ETA, six minutes. | 人质在途 六分钟到达 |
[07:17] | Seriously, Bucky, you had one job. | 不是吧 巴基 就交给你一件事 |
[07:19] | You worry about your guy. | 你担心你的人吧 |
[07:28] | Oh, my… I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真抱歉 |
[07:30] | I didn’t see you, I’m sorry. | 我没看到你 真抱歉 |
[07:57] | – Well, that’s one down. – How’d you manage that? | -干掉一个了 -你怎么做到的 |
[08:01] | Mercury vapor, amongst other things. | 汞蒸汽…还有些别的 |
[08:13] | Boarding now. | 正在登机 |
[08:19] | You better speed things up, Sam. | 你最好快点 山姆 |
[08:21] | The chopper’s about to take off. | 直升机要起飞了 |
[08:24] | Bucky! | 巴基 |
[08:28] | I don’t fly, man. That’s your thing. | 我又不会飞 那是你的专长 |
[08:55] | Au revoir! | 再会 |
[09:04] | Moving to the rendezvous, about eight to ten minutes out. | 前往汇合点 大概八到十分钟到 |
[09:48] | Redwing, see if anyone in there has flight training. | 红翼 查查里面谁受过飞行训练 |
[10:06] | Boss, Lennox ain’t responding. | 老大 伦诺克斯没回应 |
[10:08] | Okay. Well, we can still get out of here before… | 好吧 我们还来得及离开… |
[10:10] | No. Diego’s in the air. The trucks are almost here. | 不 迭戈在天上 卡车也快到了 |
[10:13] | Worst case scenario… we kill the hostages. | 最糟的情况 就是杀了人质 |
[10:18] | – We’re supposed to use them to negotiate. – To stop that vote. | -我们是要利用他们谈判的 -好阻止投票 |
[10:23] | Either way, our message gets out to the world. | 不管怎样 世界都会听到我们的声音 |
[10:27] | It doesn’t even matter if we die. | 我们死了也无所谓 |
[10:29] | The movement is strong enough to continue without us. | 即便没有我们 运动也有力量继续延续 |
[10:37] | Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. | 抱有最好的期望 做最坏的打算 |
[10:40] | Hold tight. Move fast. | 坚持住 动作快 |
[10:41] | One world. | 同一世界 |
[10:47] | One world. | 同一世界 |
[10:49] | One people. | 同一类人 |
[10:50] | One people. | 同一类人 |
[10:51] | One people. | 同一类人 |
[11:34] | Yeah, man! | 好啊 |
[12:31] | We need a diversion. Give him someone to rescue. | 我们需要分散注意 给他个人去救 |
[12:33] | – What do you mean? – Light it up. | -什么意思 -把车烧了 |
[12:38] | – Help! Help us! Help! – Get over here! | -救命 -快过来 |
[12:55] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[12:58] | Let’s go, get moving! | 快走 |
[13:00] | Morgenthau! | 摩根索 |
[13:07] | Let’s finish this. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[13:08] | I didn’t mean to kill your friend. | 我无意杀你的朋友 |
[13:10] | I don’t wanna hurt people that don’t matter. | 我没想伤害不重要的人 |
[13:14] | You don’t think Lemar’s life mattered? | 你觉得莱玛的生命不重要吗 |
[13:17] | Not to my fight. | 对我的抗争不重要 |
[13:19] | I just want the people on that truck. | 我只想要那辆卡车上的人 |
[13:33] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[14:07] | Be careful. I’ve got you. | 小心 我接住你了 |
[14:09] | Go. Go! | 走 快走 |
[14:10] | Thank you for saving us. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[14:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:01] | 未知联系人 戴上耳机 | |
[15:06] | A little birdie told me | 有只小鸟告诉我 |
[15:06] | you know how to fly a helicopter. | 你会开直升机 |
[15:32] | Boy, you just earned this ass-whoopin’. | 小子 你可是自己找打 |
[15:37] | Okay. What we’re gonna do requires perfect timing. | 好了 我们接下来要做的事需要抓住完美时机 |
[15:40] | We’re gonna count down from five. | 我们倒数五个数 |
[15:41] | When we get to one, you’re gonna grab the control. | 数到一的时候 你得抓住操控杆 |
[15:44] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[15:48] | Five… | 五 |
[15:50] | Four… | 四 |
[15:52] | Three… | 三 |
[15:55] | Two… | 二 |
[16:21] | Nice work, Ayla. | 漂亮 艾拉 |
[16:41] | – Help! Help! – Somebody help! | -救命 救命 -谁来救救我们 |
[18:38] | No! | 不 |
[19:21] | Hell, yeah! | 好样的 |
[19:24] | That’s the Black Falcon there. I tell you. | 那是我们的黑猎鹰 就是他 |
[19:28] | Nah, that’s Captain America. | 不 那是美国队长 |
[19:51] | You of all people bought into that bullshit? | 你经历了那么多 居然还信那些星条的鬼话 |
[19:54] | I’m trying something different. Maybe you should do the same. | 我在做一些不同的尝试 也许你也该试试 |
[20:22] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:39] | Hey, Sharon. We’re underground. | 莎伦 我们在地下 |
[20:41] | We entered the tunnel on William. Heading south. | 我们进入了威廉街的隧道 正往南去 |
[20:47] | Looks like they split up. Here. | 看来他们分开走了 就从这里 |
[20:51] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[21:37] | Dovich? | 多维奇 |
[21:39] | Dovich, is that you? | 多维奇 是你吗 |
[21:43] | Drop your weapon, Karli. | 放下武器 卡莉 |
[21:47] | I said drop it. | 我叫你放下武器 |
[21:52] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[21:55] | That’s what I was gonna say. | 我也打算说同样的话 |
[22:06] | You know, when you came to Madripoor, | 当初你来马德里坡的时候 |
[22:08] | you reminded me of a young me. | 你让我想起了我年轻的时候 |
[22:10] | I took you in, gave you an opportunity, | 我收留了你 给了你机会 |
[22:15] | and you betrayed me. | 而你却背叛了我 |
[22:16] | Because you wanted to control a world that hurt you. | 因为你想掌控一个伤害过你的世界 |
[22:18] | But I wanted to change it. | 但我想改变它 |
[22:20] | I’m not interested in power or an empire. | 我对权力或帝国什么的没兴趣 |
[22:23] | – I have bigger dreams. – What, like this? | -我有更大的梦想 -怎么 就像这样吗 |
[22:25] | Come back and work for me again. All of you. | 回来再跟着我干吧 你们都回来 |
[22:27] | We can make a difference together. | 我们一起 可以做出改变 |
[22:30] | You just want me because you need your muscle back. | 你想要我回来只是因为你需要打手 |
[22:32] | Without us Super Soldiers, | 没有我们超级士兵 |
[22:33] | how much power does the Power Broker really have? | 权力掮客到底还有多少力量 |
[22:38] | More than you. | 比你多 |
[22:43] | So, you’re the Power Broker. | 原来你就是权力掮客 |
[22:48] | You hired Batroc to spy on me. | 你雇了巴托克来监视我 |
[22:50] | Karli, you know I’m always prepared. | 卡莉 你清楚的 我一向准备周全 |
[22:52] | Get outta my way. | 别妨碍我 |
[22:54] | I’m done with these games. | 我受够这些勾心斗角的游戏了 |
[23:04] | Four times. Or… | 四倍 不然… |
[23:09] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[23:13] | I don’t do blackmail. | 别想勒索我 |
[23:29] | Sam, stay back. | 山姆 别过来 |
[23:31] | So, what’s next, huh? | 接下来呢 |
[23:32] | You kill ten this time, then, what, a hundred? | 你这次杀了十个人 下次呢 杀一百个吗 |
[23:35] | Where does it end? | 什么时候才算完 |
[23:37] | Please, let me help you. | 拜托了 让我帮你吧 |
[23:40] | Don’t try and manipulate me. | 别想操控我 |
[23:43] | Karli, don’t! | 卡莉 别 |
[23:52] | I’m not gonna fight you! | 我不跟你打 |
[23:58] | Karli… | 卡莉 |
[24:07] | Stay down! | 别起来 |
[24:11] | No. | 不 |
[24:16] | The app says it’s this way. | 应用显示是这边 |
[24:17] | 用户FS105B 在这里会合 东北角 | |
[24:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:25] | “Mercy bears richer fruit than strict justice.” | “仁慈总比严刑律法更硕果累累” |
[24:30] | It’s a great app. | 这应用很棒 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:46] | Lincoln, really? | 引用林肯的话 不是吧你 |
[24:47] | Great man. Great quote. | 名人名言 |
[24:49] | Not when you say it. | 从你嘴里说出来可不像 |
[24:53] | Fight back! | 还手啊 |
[25:02] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[25:06] | Fight me! Fight back! | 打我啊 还手啊 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:19] | What happened to the Flag Smashers? | 碎旗者怎么样了 |
[27:20] | When did the government make you Captain America? | 政府是什么时候任命你做美国队长的 |
[27:23] | Is it still Falcon? | 你还叫猎鹰吗 |
[27:23] | Or is it Captain Falcon? | 还是该叫你猎鹰队长 |
[27:26] | Sam, thank you so much, from all of us. | 山姆 我代表所有人谢谢你 |
[27:29] | Sincerely. | 真心感谢 |
[27:30] | You did your part in dealing with those terrorists, | 抗击这些恐怖分子 你已经尽了你的责任 |
[27:32] | now we’ll do ours. | 现在该我们了 |
[27:35] | Are you still going forward with resetting the borders? | 你们还会继续进行调整边界的工作吗 |
[27:37] | Our peacekeeping troops will begin relocating people soon. | 我们的维和部队即将开始重新安置民众 |
[27:40] | The terrorists only set us back a bit. | 恐怖分子只是稍微耽误了我们一下 |
[27:42] | You have to stop calling them terrorists. | 不要再叫他们恐怖分子了 |
[27:44] | What else would we call them? | 那我们应该叫他们什么 |
[27:46] | Your peacekeeping troops carrying weapons | 你们的维和部队拿着武器 |
[27:48] | are forcing millions of people | 强迫数百万人 |
[27:50] | into settlements around the world, right? | 进入世界各地的定居点 对不对 |
[27:52] | What do you think those people are gonna call you? | 你们觉得那些人会怎么叫你们 |
[27:56] | These labels, “Terrorists,” “Refugee,” “Thug,” | 这些标签 “恐怖分子” “难民” “暴徒” |
[28:01] | they’re often used to get around the question, why? | 常被用来回避核心问题 为什么 |
[28:03] | Those settlements that happened five years ago, | 五年前发生的那些迁移 |
[28:07] | do you think it is fair for governments to have to support them? | 政府不得不支持他们 你觉得这样公平吗 |
[28:11] | Yes. | 公平 |
[28:12] | And the people who reappeared | 还有 那些消失的人回来后 |
[28:14] | only to find someone else living in their family home, | 却发现别人在自己家里生活 |
[28:17] | they just end up homeless? | 他们就应该流离失所吗 |
[28:19] | Look, I get it. | 我懂你 |
[28:21] | But you have no idea how complicated this situation is. | 但你不明白情况有多复杂 |
[28:27] | You know what? You’re right. | 其实你说得对 |
[28:30] | And that’s a good thing. | 那是件好事 |
[28:33] | We finally have a common struggle now. | 我们终于有了共同的奋斗目标 |
[28:36] | Think about that. | 好好想想吧 |
[28:38] | For once, all the people who’ve been begging, | 所有求着你的人 |
[28:41] | and I mean, literally begging for you | 他们求着你感受一下 |
[28:44] | to feel how hard any given day is… | 他们每一天有多苦… |
[28:47] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[28:49] | How did it feel to be helpless? | 孤立无援是什么感受 |
[28:52] | Now if you could remember what it was like to be helpless | 如果你还记得孤立无援的感觉 |
[28:55] | and face a force so powerful it could erase half the planet, | 记得面对强大到能抹去地球一半生命的力量的感觉 |
[29:00] | you would know that you’re about to have the exact same impact. | 你就知道 你即将产生同样大的影响 |
[29:05] | This isn’t about easy decisions, Senator. | 这与简单省事的决定无关 参议员 |
[29:08] | You just don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:10] | I’m a Black man carrying the stars and stripes. | 我是一个背负着星条的黑人 |
[29:14] | What don’t I understand? | 我有不明白的 |
[29:18] | Every time I pick this thing up, | 我每次拿起这盾牌 |
[29:20] | I know there are millions of people out there | 都知道有几百万人 |
[29:22] | who are gonna hate me for it. | 会因此恨我 |
[29:26] | Even now, here… | 哪怕是现在 在这里 |
[29:28] | 突发新闻 全球回归委员会在纽约投票表决《补丁法》 | |
[29:29] | I feel it. | 我都能感觉到 |
[29:31] | The stares, the judgment. | 他们瞪着我 指责我 |
[29:33] | And there’s nothin’ I can do to change it. | 我无法改变 |
[29:37] | Yet, I’m still here. | 但我依然在这里 |
[29:40] | No super serum, no blond hair, or blue eyes. | 没有超级血清 没有金发碧眼 |
[29:47] | The only power I have | 我唯有一种能力 |
[29:49] | is that I believe we can do better. | 相信我们能做得更好 |
[29:55] | We can’t demand that people step up | 如果我们不主动向人们走去 |
[29:57] | if we don’t meet them halfway. | 就不能要求他们站出来 |
[29:59] | Look, you control the banks. | 你们控制着银行 |
[30:01] | Shit, you can move borders! | 你们甚至能改动国界 |
[30:03] | You can knock down a forest with an email, | 发一封邮件就能摧毁一座森林 |
[30:05] | you can feed a million people with a phone call. | 打一通电话就能喂饱一百万人 |
[30:09] | But the question is, | 但问题是 |
[30:11] | who’s in the room with you when you’re making those decisions? | 做决定的时候 你身边的人是谁 |
[30:15] | Is it the people you’re gonna impact? | 是你将会影响到的那些人吗 |
[30:17] | Or is it just more people like you? | 还是更多像你一样的人 |
[30:24] | I mean, this girl died trying to stop you, | 这个女孩不惜性命就为了阻止你 |
[30:28] | and no one has stopped for one second to ask why. | 却没有人停下来问一问为什么 |
[30:32] | You’ve gotta do better, Senator. | 你得更像样点 参议员 |
[30:33] | You’ve gotta step up. | 你得站出来 |
[30:35] | Because if you don’t, the next Karli will. | 因为你若不站出来 下一个卡莉就会 |
[30:38] | And you don’t wanna see 2.0. | 而且你肯定不愿面对升级版的她 |
[30:41] | People believed in her cause so much | 人们那么相信她的大业 |
[30:45] | that they helped her defy the strongest governments in the world. | 甚至帮她反抗世界上最强大的几国政府 |
[30:50] | Why do you think that is? | 你们觉得这是为什么 |
[30:55] | Look, you people have just as much power as an insane god | 你们手中的权力不亚于一个疯狂的神 |
[31:00] | or a misguided teenager. | 或一个误入歧途的青少年所拥有的 |
[31:03] | The question you have to ask yourself is, | 你们要问自己的问题是 |
[31:06] | “How are you going to use it?” | “你们要如何运用这权力” |
[31:24] | Sorry, I was, uh, I was texting and so, | 抱歉 我刚才忙着发短信 |
[31:26] | all I heard was, um, “A Black guy in stars and stripes.” | 我只听到”穿星条的黑人” |
[31:31] | Nice job, Cap. | 干得漂亮 队长 |
[31:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:37] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[31:40] | Blocking my light. | 你挡住我的光了 |
[31:43] | We gotta get you to a hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[31:44] | She’s not gonna listen. | 她不会听的 |
[31:46] | It’s not the worst thing that’s happened to me all week. | 这不算我这周最糟糕的经历 |
[31:48] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[31:49] | Uh, Cap? | 队长 |
[31:52] | I think he’s talking to you. | 他应该是在叫你 |
[31:55] | Look, I’m sorry for how things ended down there. | 很遗憾刚才在下面如此收场 |
[32:00] | For what it’s worth, suit looks good on you. | 不管怎么样 你穿这制服很合适 |
[32:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:05] | All right, look, can we get out of here, please? | 好了 我们能不能赶紧离开这 |
[32:10] | I didn’t forget my promise. | 我没忘记我的承诺 |
[32:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | So, we got eyes on the | 我们发现了 |
[32:17] | last Flag Smasher that fell into the Hudson. | 跌入哈德逊河的最后一名碎旗者 |
[32:19] | He’s hurt but not down. Can you help? | 他受伤了 但还没被击倒 你能帮忙吗 |
[32:23] | Always. | 随时乐意效劳 |
[32:40] | Confirming that prisoners have cleared final processing. | 正在确认囚犯是否完成了最终手续 |
[32:42] | We are transporting them to the Raft. | 我们要将他们送去孤岛监狱 |
[32:54] | One world. One people. | 同一世界 同一类人 |
[33:18] | 孤岛监狱 最高戒备监狱 | |
[33:22] | Four members of the radical group, the Flag Smashers, | 激进组织碎旗者的四名成员 |
[33:24] | were killed today in a car bomb attack | 在今天被送去重型监狱途中 |
[33:26] | as they were being transferred to a high-security prison. | 死于汽车炸弹袭击 |
[33:29] | There are no suspects in the bombing. | 这场爆炸没有嫌犯 |
[33:31] | The group had opposed | 该组织之前反对 |
[33:32] | the global relocation efforts of the GRC, | 全球回归委员会对全球迁移所做的努力 |
[33:35] | who, just this week, had announced changes | 委员会这周刚宣布了对其 |
[33:36] | in their overall policies of repatriation and resettlement. | 遣送回国和安置政策进行调整 |
[33:46] | Hey, Walker, check your phone. | 沃克 快看手机 |
[33:49] | Looks like our friend, Zemo, kinda got the last laugh, right? | 看样子我们的朋友泽莫笑到了最后 对吗 |
[33:57] | Couldn’t have worked better if I planned it myself. | 就算我亲自策划也不会比现在的结果更好 |
[34:01] | Oh. Well, maybe I did. No, I’m kidding, I didn’t. | 也许就是我策划的 开玩笑的 不是我 |
[34:05] | Or did I? | 或者真是我 |
[34:08] | Anyway, it’s gonna save people a lot of paperwork | 总之 这能省去很多繁琐手续 |
[34:11] | and a lot of redacting and a lot of shredding. | 删减隐瞒和销毁文件 |
[34:19] | What is he doing in there? | 他在里面干什么 |
[34:22] | It’s probably the helmet. | 估计是在弄头盔 |
[34:25] | Walker! My God! Let’s go! | 沃克 好了没 走了 |
[34:36] | Now, this is more like it. | 这才像样 |
[34:40] | It’s the same, but black. | 和原来的制服一样 不过是黑色的 |
[34:44] | – Yeah, well… – Yeah. | -好吧 -对 |
[34:45] | Things are about to get weird. | 马上会出现不寻常的情况 |
[34:48] | So, when they do, we’re not gonna need a Captain America. | 到时 我们不需要美国队长 |
[34:55] | We’re gonna need a U.S. Agent. | 我们需要美国密探 |
[35:01] | – That’s great. – Keep your phone on. | -好极了 -手机别关机 |
[35:04] | – Will do, Val. – Don’t call me that. | -遵命 小瓦 -别那么喊我 |
[35:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:11] | U.S. Agent. | 美国密探 |
[35:15] | I’m back! I’m back! I’m back! I’m back! | 我回来了 我回来了 |
[35:42] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:45] | It’s late, come in before someone call the cops. | 很晚了 快进来 不然会有人报警 |
[35:53] | What are you doing here? It’s not Wednesday. | 你怎么会来 今天又不是星期三 |
[35:58] | I, uh, I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[36:03] | About your son. | 是关于你儿子的 |
[36:13] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[36:15] | What? | 什么 |
[36:18] | By the Winter Soldier. | 被冬日战士 |
[36:23] | And that was me. | 那是以前的我 |
[36:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:32] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[37:19] | 赎罪名单上的人我都划去了 感谢你一直以来的帮助 医生 | |
[38:09] | What you want, Black Falcon? | 你想怎么样 黑猎鹰 |
[38:11] | Hey, you need to learn some manners. | 你得懂点礼貌 |
[38:13] | He ain’t a Falcon anymore, | 他已经不是猎鹰了 |
[38:16] | but he’s still Black. | 但他仍是黑人 |
[38:24] | I saw what you did out there. | 我看到你在那所做的壮举 |
[38:29] | And it seems, so did everyone else. | 其他人似乎也都看到了 |
[38:33] | I heard the GRC was standing down on those plans of theirs, | 我听说全球回归委员会决定暂停那些计划 |
[38:36] | so you must have done somethin’ right. | 所以你一定做了正确的事 |
[38:44] | I ain’t gonna lie. | 说实话 |
[38:46] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:52] | I mean, you ain’t no Malcolm, Martin, Mandela, but… | 但你当然比不上平权斗士马尔科姆 马丁和曼德拉 |
[38:57] | No argument there. | 这毋庸置疑 |
[38:59] | But I know what I’ve gotta do. | 但我知道我该做什么 |
[39:02] | So, a Black Captain America, huh? | 黑人美国队长 |
[39:07] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[39:11] | The fight you taking on ain’t gonna be easy, Sam. | 你面临的战斗并不容易 山姆 |
[39:16] | Yeah, I might fail. | 是的 我也许会失败 |
[39:19] | Shit, I might die. | 甚至会死 |
[39:21] | But… | 可是 |
[39:23] | We built this country. | 这国家是我们建立的 |
[39:25] | Bled for it. | 我们为之洒过热血 |
[39:27] | I’m not gonna let anybody tell me I can’t fight for it. | 我绝不会允许任何人对我说 我不能为她而战 |
[39:31] | Not after what everybody before me went through. | 尤其是我之前已经有无数人做出过牺牲 |
[39:34] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[39:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:42] | I almost bought that. | 我差点就信了 |
[39:45] | Man, do you ever lighten up? | 你到底有没有放松的时候 |
[39:47] | Nope. | 没有 |
[39:54] | Hey, why don’t you clean up? There’s, um… | 你去梳洗一下吧 |
[39:57] | Somethin’ I wanna show you. | 我想带你看样东西 |
[40:03] | So, uh, where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[41:06] | Now, they’ll never forget what you did for this country. | 人们不会忘记你为国家所做的贡献 |
[41:12] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[41:43] | Oh! There he is! | 他在这呢 |
[41:48] | Where is everybody? | 人都跑哪去了 |
[44:48] | On behalf of the United States Intelligence Community, | 我代表美国情报界 |
[44:51] | I’d like to offer you and your family our sincerest apologies. | 向你和你家人表示最诚挚的歉意 |
[44:55] | The Carter name has always | 卡特这名字 |
[44:56] | been synonymous with service and trust. | 一直代表着为国服务和信任 |
[44:59] | Today, we begin to set things right. | 今天我们开始纠正错误 |
[45:01] | We begin to repay some of the debt that is owed to you. | 偿还其中一部分欠你的债 |
[45:06] | Thank you, Senator. | 谢谢你 参议员 |
[45:07] | I’ve been waiting to hear those words for a long time. | 我等这句话已经等了很久 |
[45:11] | And we’d like to offer you a full pardon. | 我们想给予你完全赦免 |
[45:14] | There may be an opening in your old division. | 你以前的部门可能有空缺 |
[45:17] | Is that something you’d be interested in? | 你对那有兴趣吗 |
[45:20] | It would be my honor. | 这将是我的荣幸 |
[45:24] | Welcome home, Agent Carter. | 欢迎回来 卡特特工 |
[45:45] | Start lining up our buyers. | 让我们的买家开始排队吧 |
[45:46] | Super Soldiers might be off the menu, | 超级士兵也许没戏了 |
[45:48] | but we’re about to have full | 但我们即将能接触到 |
[45:50] | access to government secrets, prototype weapons, | 所有政府秘密 武器原型 |
[45:53] | you name it. | 应有尽有 |
[45:55] | Should be something for everyone. | 应该人人都会有中意的东西 |